飞越疯人院 One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest

上映日期: 1,975

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情

导演: 米洛斯·福尔曼

演员: 杰克·尼科尔森 / 丹尼·德维托 / 克里斯托弗·洛伊德 / 路易丝·弗莱彻 / 威尔·萨姆森 / 特德·马克兰德 / 布拉德·道里夫 / 斯加特曼·克罗索斯 / 迈克尔·贝里曼 / 彼得·布罗科 /


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://cmct.cc
影片压制: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
飞 越 疯 人 院
- Good morning, Miss Ratched. - Good morning.
- 早安 瑞秋小姐 - 早安
- Good morning, Miss Ratched. - Mr. Washington.
- 早安 瑞秋小姐 - 华盛顿先生
- Good morning, Miss Ratched. - Good morning.
- 早安 瑞秋小姐 - 早安
- Good morning, Bancini. - Good morning.
- 早安 巴西尼 - 早安
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
Rested.
还可以
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
Okay, move it up!
好了 下一位
Mr. Fredrickson, here.
佛兰迪克森先生 小心点
Juice.
果汁
Chief.
酋长
Okay, my friend, let's go.
好了朋友 来吧
Here's his papers, and I'm gonna need a signature.
文件在这里 请你签名
Hi.
- Mr. McMurphy's here. - All right.
- 麦克墨菲先生到了 - 好的
All right, I'm ready.
好了 说吧
Okay. One pair of socks.
一双袜子
T- shirt.
一件T恤
Hi.
Goddamn, boy, you're as big as a mountain.
天啊 你壮得跟山一般
Look like you might have played some football.
像是踢美式足球的
What's your name?
你叫什么?
He can't hear you. He's deaf.
他...听...不...懂你的话
Deaf and dumb Indian.
他是个既聋...又笨的...印地安人
Is that so?
是这样吗?
Come on, Bibbit.
快点 毕比
Can't even make a sound, huh?
发不出声音吗?
How?
如何?
Club lead. Jack of clubs.
梅花大 梅花J
What's your name, son?
孩子 你叫什么名字?
Billy Bibbit.
比利•毕比
Glad to know you, Bill. McMurphy's mine.
很高兴认识你 比利 我叫麦克墨菲
That's old Charlie Cheswick's cards.
还是老查理•契士威克厉害
That's his ace of spades.
那是他的黑桃A
Your turn, Bill.
换你了 比利
- Put one of them on it, will you? - Wait a minute.
- 把它放在... - 等一下...
Oh, I can win that one. I win.
这次我可以赢 我赢了
Oh, you overtrumped?
你赢了这一盘?
Sure.
当然
Pinochle, Bill? For any spades?
小木偶比利 你没有黑桃吗?
What's the bid?
赌注是多大
Five... Five- fifty.
5块... 5块5
You like to look at other people's cards, do you?
你喜欢看别人的牌 是吗?
Yes.
是的
Ever seen this one?
有看过这种牌吗?
- Come on, Martini. - Martini!
- 拜托 马堤尼 - 马堤尼!
Martini, will you? Will you play a club?
马堤尼 你到底玩不玩呢?
Whose turn is it now?
现在换谁了?
Well, let's see, he trumped...
让我来看看 他赢了
Where you going?
你要去哪里?
- Aren't you gonna play? - What's the matter with him?
- 你不玩了吗? - 他怎么了?
Aren't you gonna play, Martini?
你不玩了吗 马堤尼?
Martini? I wanna play.
马堤尼 我要玩...
Billy, I wanna win some...
比利 我想要...
Get a grip on yourself, will you?
控制一下好不好
Yes?
请进
Mr. McMurphy's here, Doc.
医生 麦克墨菲先生来了
Good, have him come in.
非常好 请他进来吧
Thank you.
谢谢
McMurphy, I'm Dr. Spivey.
麦克墨菲 我是史贝菲医生
Dr. Spivey, what a pleasure it is to meet you.
史贝菲医生 很高兴认识你
Sure. Pull up a chair, sit down and let's talk.
很好 拿张椅子坐下 我们谈谈
Sure.
好的
R.P. McMurphy.
麦克墨菲
That's a hell of a fish there, Doc.
那条鱼真大
- Isn't that a dandy? - Yeah.
- 是不是很棒?- 对
It's about 40 pounds, ain't it?
大概有40磅吧?
- No, 32. - Thirty- two...
- 没有 32磅 - 32磅...
But I'll tell you,
告诉你吧
it took every bit of strength I had to hold it out there...
照相时我用尽力气...
while the guy took the picture.
才能抓住它
Every damn bit.
是需要好大的力气
Probably that chain didn't help it any, either.
我想那铁链一点用也没有
You didn't weigh the chain, did you, Doc?
你没有连铁链一起秤吧
No, I didn't weigh the chain.
没有
But I'll tell you, I'm awfully proud of that picture.
我对这照片引以为傲
That's the first Chinooker I ever caught.
那是我第一次钓到那种鱼
It's a nice one.
好大的一条鱼
Randall Patrick McMurphy.
兰道•派崔克•麦克墨菲
Thirty- eight years old.
38岁
What can you tell me about...
告诉我...
Why you've been sent over here?
你为什么会被送到这里来?
I don't know.
我不知道啊
What's it say there?
上面没有写吗?
- Mind if I smoke? - No, go right ahead.
- 你介意我抽烟吗? - 不介意 抽吧
Well, it says several things here.
上面写了几件事
Said you'd been belligerent.
有妄想症
Talked when unauthorized.
没有许可就说话
You've been resentful in attitude toward work, in general. That you're lazy.
工作态度很差 懒惰
Chewing gum in class.
在课堂上嚼口香糖
Well, the real reason that you've been sent over here...
真正原因是...
is because they wanted you to be evaluated.
他们希望你被测试
To determine whether or not you're mentally ill.
确定你是否有精神病
This is the real reason.
这才是真正的原因
Why do you think they might think that?
你觉得他们为什么要这样想呢?
Well, as near as I can figure out, it's cause I...
我想可能是我...
fight and fuck too much.
常常打架闹事
In the penitentiary?
在监狱里吗?
No, no, no, you mean why...
不...你是说...
Why did you get sent over here...
为什么要把你从劳动农场...
from the work farm?
送到这里来呢?
Well, I really don't know, Doc.
我真的不知道 医生
It says here that you went around...
这上面写着...
- Let me just take a look... - It ain't up to me, you know.
- 让我看看... - 是他们找我麻烦
1... One...
2 3... two, three...
4... four...
You've got at least...
你至少有...
five arrests for assault.
5次因闹事被逮捕
What can you tell me about that?
这又怎么说?
Five fights, huh?
5次打架?
Rocky Marciano's got 40, and he's a millionaire.
洛基打了40次 结果变成百万富翁
- That's true. - That is true.
- 确实 - 确实
Of course, it's true that you went in for statutory rape.
你还与未成年人发生性关系
That's true, is it not, this time?
这次是真的吧?
Absolutely true. But, Doc...
完全正确 可是医生...
she was 15 years old going on 35, Doc...
她虽然只有15岁 但看起来像35岁...
and she told me she was 18, and she was...
她告诉我她已经成年了 而且...
very willing, you know what I mean?
她是自愿的
I practically had to take to sewing my pants shut.
我无法抵挡那个诱惑
But between you and me...
但是只有你跟我知道...
she might have been 15. When you get that little red beaver...
她或许只有15岁 但是看到那个性感的臀部...
right up there in front of you, I don't think it's crazy at all.
就在你眼前 我想那不算疯狂
And I don't think you do, either.
你也会那样做
I hear what you're saying.
我听到了
No man alive could resist that. That's why I got into jail to begin with.
没有男人可以抵挡那种诱惑
And now they're telling me I'm crazy over here...
这就是我进监狱的原因...
Cause I don't sit there like a goddamn vegetable.
只因为我不安静坐在那边
It don't make a bit of sense to me.
这根本就不是疯了
If that's what being crazy is...
如果这就是疯狂的话...
Then I'm senseless, out of it, gone down the road, whacko...
那我跟街上那些疯子...
but, no more, no less. That's it.
的确没有什么两样
To be honest with you, McMurphy what it says here...
老实说 麦克墨菲 文件上面写的...
is that...
是这样...
they think...
他们觉得...
they think...
他们觉得...
you've been faking it in order to get out of your work detail.
这只是你逃避工作的借口
What do you think about that?
你认为如何呢
Do I look like that kind of guy to you?
你认为我是这样的人吗?
Let's just be frank for a minute. All right, Randall, if you would.
让我们先不要下定论 好吧
Tell me...
告诉我...
Do you think there's anything wrong with your mind, really?
你觉得你的精神有问题吗?
Not a thing, Doc.
不可能的 医生
I'm a goddamn marvel of modern science.
我可是现代科技产物
You're gonna be here for a period for us to evaluate you.
你会在这边待一段时间 好让我们可以测试你
We're gonna study you.
我们需要来诊断你
We'll make our determinations as to what we're going to do...
然后我们会下结论 看看该怎么做...
and give you the necessary treatment as indicated.
该给你哪些必须的治疗
Doc, let me just tell you this.
让我告诉你 医生
I'm here to cooperate with you 100 percent.
我会百分之百的合作
A hundred percent.
百分之百
I'll be just right down the line with you. You watch.
我会非常的合作 请你拭目以待
Cause I think we ought to get to the bottom of...
因为我想我们会发现...
R.P.McMurphy.
真正的麦克墨菲
The scythe.
伸展手臂
I'm awfully tired.
我好累
Sit down.
坐下
I'm tired.
我很累
Is that better?
好点了吗?
Mr. Ellsworth...
艾斯渥斯先生...
you'll wear yourself out.
你在整自己
All right, gentlemen, let's begin.
好了 各位 让我们开始
At the close of Friday's meeting...
在星期五的会议中...
we were discussing Mr. Harding's problem concerning his wife.
我们论论到哈定先生和他太太的问题
Mr. Harding stated that his wife made him uneasy...
哈定先生说他的太太让他觉得不舒服...
because she drew stares from men on the street.
因为她常常注视街上的男人
Is that correct, Mr. Harding?
对吧 哈定先生?
Yes.
是的
That's correct.
没错
He also thinks he may have given her reason...
他同时也想给她借口...
to seek sexual attention elsewhere, but he wasn't able to say how.
去外面寻找性生活 但是他说不出口
Mr. Harding has been heard to say to his wife:
哈定先生对他太太说过
"I hate you."
"我恨你"
"I don't ever want to see you again."
"我不想再见到你"
"You've betrayed me."
"你背叛我"
So, does anyone care to touch on this further?
有人要发表意见吗?
Mr. Scanlon, would you begin today?
史肯隆先生 你要起个头吗?
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Billy, how about you?
比利 你呢?
No, no, ma'am.
不了 女士
I'd like to write in my book that you began the meeting.
我希望有一次会议是由你开始发言的
Just once.
只要一次
Mr. Martini?
马堤尼先生?
Are you with us?
你有在听吗?
Yes.
是的
Would you like to begin?
你要开始讲吗?
Mr. Cheswick?
契士威克先生呢?
- Me? - Yes.
- 我吗?- 是的
You mean there's not a man here who has an opinion on this matter?
这里没有一个人对此有意见吗?
All right.
好吧
Mr. Harding...
哈定先生...
you've stated on more than one occasion...
你曾说过你不只一次怀疑...
that you suspected your wife of seeing other men.
你太太在外面偷人
Oh, yes!
是的!
Yes, very much, I suspect her.
我非常怀疑她
I suspect her.
我真的怀疑她
Maybe you can tell us why you suspect her.
或许你可以告诉我们 你为何怀疑她
Well, I can only...
我只能说...
speculate as to the reasons why.
那只是推论
Have you ever speculated, Mr. Harding...
你有没有这样推论过 哈定先生...
that perhaps you are...
或许你...
impatient with your wife...
对她失去了耐心...
because she doesn't meet your mental requirements?
是因为她没办法达到你的心理要求?
Perhaps. But you see, the only thing I can really...
或许是 但我唯一能够...
speculate on, Nurse Ratched...
推论的是 瑞秋护士...
is the very existence of my life...
不管我老婆...
with or without my wife...
是否与我一起生活...
in terms of the human relationships, the juxtaposition of...
在人类的关系中...
one person to another, the form, the content.
人与人之间外表与内涵的并容
Harding, why don't you knock off the bullshit and get to the point?
哈定 不要多说废话 直接讲重点
This is the point.
这就是重点
This is the point, Taber. It's not bullshit.
塔波 这不是废话
I'm not just talking about my wife, I'm talking about my life!
我不只是在谈我的太太 我是在谈我的生活!
I can't seem to get that through to you.
我不觉得你了解
I'm not just talking about one person,
我不是在谈一个人
I'm talking about everybody!
我在谈的跟每个人都有关!
I'm talking about form! I'm talking about content!
我是在谈外表! 我是在谈内涵!
I'm talking about interrelationships!
我是在谈人际关系!
I'm talking about God, the Devil, Hell, Heaven!
我是在谈神 恶魔 地狱 天堂
Do you understand? Finally?
你懂了吗?
Yeah, Harding, you're so fucking dumb I can't believe it.
哈定 我不敢相信 你真是他妈的笨得可以
It makes me feel very peculiar, very peculiar...
我觉得很奇怪 非常奇怪
- when you throw in something like that. - Why?
- 你说话就像是那个 - 什么?
What does that mean, "peculiar," Harding?
有什么"奇怪"的 哈定?
- Peculiar? - Peculiar?
- 奇怪?- 奇怪?
I'm gonna tell you guys something.
我告诉过你们
You just don't want to learn anything.
你们就是不想学
You just don't want to listen to anybody.
你们就是不想听别人说话
He's got intelligence!
他是有智慧的!
You've never heard the word "peculiar"?
你从来没有听过"奇怪"这个字眼吗?
Say, what are you trying to say?
你到底要说什么?
You trying to say I'm queer? Is that it?
你说我疯了吗?是不是?
Little Mary Ann? Little Marjorie Jane?
小马利•安?小玛茱莉•珍?
Is that it? Is that what you're trying to tell me?
是这样吗?你是不是想告诉我这些?
Is that your idea of communicating something to me? Is it?
这就是你所谓的沟通吗?
Well, is it?
是这样吗?
They're all crowding in on you, Mr. Harding.
他们的话题都围绕着你 哈定
They're all ganging up on you.
他们都围着你
Is that news?
这是新闻吗?
They sometimes want to gang up on me, too, but I...
不...有时候他们也围攻我 但是我...
Cheswick, do me a favor.
契士威克 帮个忙
Take it easy.
放轻松点
- And stay off my side. - But I only wanna...
- 不要帮倒忙 - 但是我只是...
I only wanna help you.
我只是要帮你
- I understand. - But don't you want me to...?
- 我懂 - 但是你不要我...?
- Please! - But I only want to...
- 拜托! - 但是我只是要...
- Please! - But I only want to help you.
- 拜托! - 但是我只是想帮你
Please!
拜托!
You see...
你看...
the other day you made some allusions, both of you....
有一天 你间接暗示 你们两个...
- Illusions? - Yes, allusions.
- 性幻想?- 是的 是间接
Not illusions. Allusions...
不是幻想 间接暗示...
to sexual problems I might be having with my wife.
我和我太太之间的性问题
All right, let's say it's true! Let's say I know it to be true.
就算是真的 就算我知道是真的
But you don't!
但是你不知道
If that's your idea of trying to tell me something,
如果你是用这种方法告诉我的话
you have another...
你或许应该...
You know, Harding,
你知道吗 哈定?
I think you're some kind of morbid asshole or something!
我想你是个下贱的混蛋!
- Peculiar! - Asshole again.
- 奇怪 - 混蛋
It makes you feel peculiar.
让你觉得很奇怪的事
You've been talking about your wife ever since I can remember!
我记得你一直在谈你的太太!
You know, she's on your mind, and blah, blah, blah...
她一直存在你的心里...
I'm not talking about my wife!
我不是在谈我的太太
When are you gonna get that through your thick fucking head?
什么时候你的猪脑才会想通?
When are you gonna wise up and turn her loose?
你什么时候可以把她放掉?
- Please! - I don't want to hear it!
- 拜托 - 我不要听!
- I'm tired. - I don't want to hear it!
- 我很累 - 我不要听!
I'm tired...
我很累...
I don't want to hear it...
我不要听...
I don't want to hear it...
我不要听...
It's a lot of baloney and I'm tired.
全都是胡说...我很累...
I don't want to hear it!
我不想听!
We know you're tired. We're all tired.
我知道你累了 我们都累了
I'm tired and it's a lot of baloney.
我累是因为这全都是胡说八道
You're not tired, Bancini.
巴西尼 你不累
Take your hands off me!
不要碰我 滚开!
Recreation time, gentlemen.
自由时间 先生们
The bus is waiting.
巴士到了
All nonrestricted patients please report to the bus.
非隔离病患请上巴士
Ever play this game, Chief?
玩过这个吗 酋长?
Come on, I'll show you.
来吧 我来示范
Old Indian game.
这是个老印地安游戏
It's called "put the ball in the hole."
这叫做..."把球放进洞"
Now, that ought to be just...Hold it right there.
现在 停在这边
All right.
好的
Now, that's your spot. Don't move.
站在这里不动
Never move. That's your spot, you understand?
绝对不要动 你要站在这里 懂吗?
Right there. You don't move. Now...
不要移动 好了...
take the ball.
拿着球
Here, take the ball.
给 拿着
That's it. Hold on to it.
就是这样抓紧它
Not too hard, Chief. You'll crush all the air out of it.
不要太紧 酋长 不然你会把气都挤出来
We're gonna put her in the basket. You understand?
现在把它放进篮子里 懂吗?
All right. Now, raise up your arms.
好的 现在举起你的手
Raise the ball up in the air, Chief. Raise it up.
把球举到空中 举起来
McMurphy?
麦克墨菲?
What the hell are you talking to him for? He can't hear a fucking thing.
你跟他讲什么呢?他什么都听不到
I ain't talking to him. I'm talking to myself.
我不是在跟他讲话 我只是在自言自语
It helps me think.
这样可以帮助我思考
Yeah, well, it don't help him none.
那也不能帮助他
Well, it don't hurt him, either, does it?
这也没差吧 不是吗?
Don't hurt you, does it, Chief?
酋长 没差吧?
See? Don't hurt him.
看吧 没差吧
All right, now, Chief...
现在 酋长...
Let's raise our hands up in the air.
把手举到空中
Just raise them up.
举起来
Up, you understand?
懂吗?
Raise the hands up, here.
举起来
Up. Raise your hands up.
把手举起来
Up! That's it! That's it! Up, all the way up.
就是这样! 举直
All the way up. That's a baby, all right.
举起来 真乖
Okay, now...
好了 现在...
Now, jump up in the air, and put it in the basket, Chief.
跳起来放进篮框里 酋长
Jump up and dunk it in!
跳起来然后灌篮!
Jump up in the air and stuff that son of a bitch in there, Chief.
跳起来把球灌下去 酋长
Take a rest, Chief.
休息一下 酋长
Just stay right there. Take a rest. I'll be right back.
待在这休息一下 我马上回来
Bancini, come here for a minute.
巴西尼 来一下
You're looking all right. Get right over here for a second.
你看起来很不错 过来这边一下
Now, just stand right there.
站在这边
Just get down a little bit. All right. Stand up.
蹲下来一点点 站起来
Stand up. Go ahead.
站起来
That's a baby! All right, you got her.
很乖! 太好了
All right. Now, over there.
不错 现在去那边
Hit me, Chief! I got the moves! I got them, Chief!
传给我 酋长! 我空手切入!
Hold it right there. Give me the ball.
停下来 把球给我
Give me the ball. That's it. Thank you, Chief.
把球给我 就是这样 谢谢 酋长
Now...
现在...
hold it right there.
停着不要动
You take the ball, you jump up, and put it in the basket.
拿着球跳起来 放进篮框里
See what I mean? Put it... Bancini, hold still.
懂我的意思吗 放进去...巴西尼不要动
All right, Chief, here. Take the ball.
酋长看这里 拿着球
Now, jump up and put her in the basket, Chief!
跳起来把它放进篮框里!
Jump up and put her in the basket!
跳起来把它放进篮框里!
Not you, Bancini.
不是你 巴西尼
Raise up! Bancini, where you going?
站直! 巴西尼你去哪里?
I'm tired!
我很累!
Fast break! Defense! Get back!
快攻! 防守! 回去!
Come on, Bancini, where the fuck you going at?
拜托 巴西尼 你要去哪里?
General, get this man around here.
将军 让这个人转过去
That's it, back!
就是这样 回去!
Over to Chief.
回到酋长那边去
Fast break! Fast break! Hit me, Chief!
快攻! 快攻! 传给我 酋长!
Hit me, baby!
传给我!
Put it in the basket, Chief!
放进篮框里 酋长!
Put it in the basket!
放进篮框里!
All right.
好了
Make the bets.
下注吧
What's this?
这是什么?
Make the bets.
下注
It's a dime, Martini.
这是十分钱 马堤尼
I bet a nickel.
我下五分钱
A dime's the limit, Martini.
最少要十分钱 马堤尼
I bet a dime.
我下十分钱
This is not a dime, Martini.
这不是十分钱 马堤尼
This is a dime.
这才是十分钱
If you break it in half...
如果你分两半
you don't get two nickels, you get shit.
你不会有两个五分钱 只是废物一堆
Try and smoke it. You understand?
拿去抽吧 懂吗?
You don't understand! All right, here they come.
是的 你不懂! 开始了
Queen to the Chesser, big bull to Tabulations...
契士拿到Q...
ten to Billy to match his whang, and the dealer gets a three.
比利拿到10 庄家拿到3
Hit me. Hit me.
再来一张 再来一张
I can't hit you because it ain't your turn yet. You understand?
我不能给你 因为还没轮到你 懂了吗?
You see these other people? These are the real ones.
你看到这些人吗?都是活人
These are real people here.
都还没轮到他们
What'll you do, Ches? Hit or sit?
契士 你要不要牌?
Hit me.
再一张
That's 23 up, Cheswick.
那是23点 契士威克
Taber, you're busted. Give me this.
塔波你暴了 给我这个
23... Twenty- three.
- Hit me. - Shut up!
- 给我一张 - 闭嘴!
Taber.
塔波
- Give me a dime! - I'm next. Taber.
- 给我十分钱! - 我是下一个 塔波
You're not next!
还没轮到你!
Hit me.
给我一张牌
- Ace. - Hit me.
- A - 再给我一张
That's 4 or 14.
那是4还是14
Don't want any more. Billy?
不要了 比利呢?
- Hit me. Hit me. - Five.
- 给我一张 - 5
You didn't make a bet, Martini. I can't hit you. Jesus Christ.
你没有下注 马堤尼 我不能给你
I bet a dime.
我下十分钱
All right, here.
好吧 开始
- That's 20 showing. - No.
- 牌面20 - 不
- Take your money. - No.
- 你的钱没了 - 不
It's not.
这不是
It's 10, 11, 12, 13.
这是10 11 12 13
This is a fucking queen here, you understand?
你拿到一张Q 懂吗?
You don't count the this and the this.
你不能这样算
Hit me.
再来一张
You got 20 showing!
你牌面是20
Hit me again. I want another card.
再来一张 我要再一张牌
Scanlon, who's pitching the opener?
史肯隆 谁投第一局?
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
This isn't a queen!
这不是Q
Mac, hit me.
再一张牌
- Who's pitching the opener? - Hit me.
- 谁投第一局? - 再一张牌
Jesus Christ Almighty!
该死!
Do you nuts wanna play cards or you wanna fucking jerk off?
你要玩牌还是要发疯?
Play the game!
要玩
I can't even hear myself think already, here.
我甚至不能听到自己说话
Stay back!
到后面排队
- Excuse me, ma'am. I just wanted to... - Stay back!
- 对不起 我只是要找... - 到后面排队
Patients aren't allowed in the nurses' station.
病人不可以到护士站来
Well, I just wanted to turn...
我只是想要...
When you're outside, we'll discuss whatever problem you have, okay?
我们可以在外面讨论你的问题
The patients are not allowed in the nurses' station. All right?
病人不可以来护士站 好吗?
Let me get in here, will you, Hard- on? Thank you.
让我插一队下好吗?谢谢
Excuse me, miss.
对不起女士
Do you think it might be possible to turn that music down...
可不可以把声音关小一点...
so maybe a couple of the boys could talk?
我们才可以听到彼此交谈
That music is for everyone, Mr. McMurphy.
音乐是放给大家听的 麦克墨菲先生
Yeah, I know, but do you think we might ease it down a little bit...
我知道 但是你能不能把它关小一点...
so maybe the boys didn't have to shout?
这样我们就不需要吼叫了
What you probably don't realize...
你大概不清楚...
is that we have a lot of old men on this ward...
这里有很多老人...
who couldn't hear the music if we turned it lower.
如果声音太小 他们就听不到
That music is all they have.
音乐是他们仅有的
Your hand is staining my window.
你的手把窗户弄脏了
- I'm sorry, ma'am. - All right.
- 对不起 女士 - 没关系
Mr. McMurphy, your medication.
麦克墨菲先生 这是你的药
What's in the horse pill?
这到底是什么?
It's just medicine. It's good for you.
只是药 对你好的药
Yeah, but I don't like the idea of taking something
但是我不喜欢吃
if I don't know what it is.
我不知道的东西
Don't get upset, Mr. McMurphy.
不要生气 麦克墨菲先生
I'm not getting upset, Miss Pilbow.
我没有生气 毕波小姐
It's just that I don't want anyone to try and slip me saltpeter.
我只是不喜欢有人喂我吃安眠药
You know what I mean?
你懂吗?
It's all right, Nurse Pilbow.
没关系 毕波护士
If Mr. McMurphy doesn't want to take his medication orally...
如果麦克墨菲先生不想用口服的话...
I'm sure we can arrange that he can have it some other way.
我想我们可以用别的方法
But I don't think you'd like it, Mr. McMurphy.
但是我想你不会喜欢的 麦克墨菲先生
You'd like it, wouldn't you, Hard-on?
你喜欢 对吧 哈定?
Give it to me.
给我
Good.
非常好
Very good!
非常好!
Yummy!
真好吃!
Mr. Harding?
哈定先生?
Merci.
祝福我
Tell me, Lover-boy...
告诉我 情圣...
why didn't you tell her to go fuck herself?
为什么你不骂她呢?
Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Funny, huh? That's funny, huh?
很有趣是吧?
you know that wasn't very smart. She could have seen that.
那可不太明智 她可能会看到
God Almighty, she's got you guys coming and going.
上帝啊 她应付你们就够了
What do you think she is? Some kind of a champ or something?
你以为她是万能的吗?
No, I thought you were the champ.
不 我以为你是万能的
You want to bet?
要打赌吗?
Bet on what?
赌什么?
One week.
一个礼拜
I bet in one week I can put a bug so far up her ass...
我赌一个礼拜之内 我可以让她发疯...
she won't know whether to shit or wind her wrist watch.
甚至不知道什么时候上厕所 还是手表坏了
What do you say to that? Wanna bet? Do you wanna bet?
要打赌吗?你要赌吗?
One week. That's all I need. Who wants to bet?
我只需要一个礼拜 谁要赌?
You wanna bet? Bet a buck. One buck.
你要吗?一块钱
I'll bet.
我要赌
Tabes in, one buck. Solid.
好 塔波 一块钱
Last time we were discussing...
上一次我们曾讨论过...
Mr. Harding and the problem with his wife...
哈定先生和他太太的问题...
and I think we were making a lot of progress.
我想大家都有进步
So who would like to begin today?
今天谁要开始?
Mr. McMurphy?
麦克墨菲先生?
I've been thinking about what you said about...
我在想你所说的...
you know, getting things off your chest.
关于一吐心中的郁闷
Well, there's a couple of things that I'd like to get off my chest.
有一些事我不吐不快
Well, that's very good, Mr. McMurphy. Go ahead.
非常好 麦克墨菲先生 请说
Today, as you may or may not know, it doesn't matter...
或许你不知道...
is the opening of the World Series.
今天是世界大赛的开幕赛
What I'd like to suggest is that we change the work detail tonight...
我希望我们能够把工作时间调整到晚上...
so that we can watch the ball game.
这样我们可以看比赛
Well, Mr. McMurphy, what you're asking...
麦克墨菲先生 你所要求的...
is that we change a very carefully worked out schedule.
是要我们改变一个非常好的时间表
A little change never hurt, huh?
改变一点不会死吧?
A little variety?
一点?
Well, it's not necessarily true, Mr. McMurphy.
这不是很正确 麦克墨菲先生
Some men on the ward
你知道这里有些人
take a long, long time to get used to the schedule.
花了很长时间去适应这个时间表
Change it now, and they might find it very disturbing.
如果现在改变 会对他们有所干扰
Fuck the schedule!
去他妈的时间表!
They can go back to the schedule after the Series.
在大赛之后可以改回来
I'm talking about the World Series, Nurse Ratched.
讨论的是现在的世界大赛 瑞秋护士
Well, anyway, this is no way to proceed about this.
现在没有办法
How would it be if we had a vote...
我们来投票如何...
and let majority rule?
让多数决定吧?
Great. Let's vote on her.
太好了 现在来投吧
So, all those in favor raise your hands.
希望改的请举手
Okay, guys, come on.
大家拜托
Put your hands up.
举一下手
What's the matter with you? Don't you want to watch the World Series?
你们到底怎么了?不想看世界大赛了吗?
Come on, get your hands up. It can do you some good...
拜托 举一下手...
to get some exercise, putting your arms up in the air.
多做点运动举起手来吧
That's it. Come on, let's...
非常好 拜托 让我们...
What is this crap?
这是什么世界?
I watch the Series. I haven't missed the Series in years.
我从来没有...我从来没有错过世界大赛
Even in the cooler.
甚至是冷天
When I'm in the cooler they run it there or they'll have a riot.
有一次他们在冷天比赛还发生暴动
What's the matter with you guys? Come on, be good Americans!
你们到底怎么回事?拜托 像个美国人吧!
Well, Mr. McMurphy, I only count three votes, and...
麦克墨菲先生 我只点到三票 而...
that's not enough to change the ward policy.
那并不足以改变医院规则
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
- My turn. - Okay, hot dice.
- 换我 - 来吧
I want a ten to go...
我要10...
Cause I need cash.
因为我需要钱
I wanna get to Mediterranean Avenue.
我要去中央大道
Big ten! Perfect.
10! 太好了
Two fives.
两个5
- What are you doing? - Hotel.
- 你在干嘛? - 旅馆
- You do not have a hotel there. - Hotel.
- 你在那边没有旅馆 - 旅馆
For the third time...
已经第三次了...
you do not have a hotel on Boardwalk. - Hotel.
- 你没有旅馆 - 旅馆
- It costs $1,000 and four green houses... - Hotel.
- 要花一千块钱和四栋绿色房子... - 旅馆
- to put a hotel on Boardwalk. - Hotel.
- 在百老汇街上盖一栋旅馆 - 旅馆
Play the game and knock off the bullshit.
好好玩游戏 不要说废话
Play the game, Harding.
玩游戏 哈定
What are you talking about? I am playing the game.
你在讲什么?我是在玩啊
Play the game!
好好玩游戏!
I ain't doing anything to you!
不要烦我 我没有打扰你!
- What bullshit? - Your bullshit!
- 什么叫废话? - 你的废话!
- What about your bullshit? - Come on, play the game!
- 那你的废话? - 拜托 玩游戏!
- Listen, you keep your hands off me! - Play the game.
- 听着 不要碰我! - 玩游戏
I've had enough bullshit out of you. You hear me?
我已经受够你了 听到了吗?
- Play the game. - What the fuck are you picking on me for?
- 玩游戏 - 为什么你要找我麻烦?
Play the game, Harding.
玩游戏 哈定
- Look, I'm trying to ignore you, see? - Just play the game.
- 我已经试着不理你 - 玩游戏
Keep your hands off me, you son of a bitch!
不要碰我 你这狗娘养的!
Keep your hands off me! You hear me?
不要碰我! 听到了吗?
- Come on, come on. - I can be pushed just so far, see!
- 来啊 - 我已经受够了!
Play the game.
玩游戏
You touch me once more. Just touch me once more.
你再碰我...再碰我一次的话
Just once more, huh? Just once more.
再一次?再一次
- Just touch me once more. - Play the game, Harding!
- 再碰我一次的话 - 玩游戏 哈定!
Just touch me once more!
再碰我一次!
Holy Jesus!
天杀的!
Is that what your schedule does for you, Hard- on?
这就是你所谓的时间表?
Damn lunatic!
你这个该死的疯子!
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不懂你在说些什么
No? Well, then stay all wet, Harding, huh?
那就这样一直湿着吧 哈定
Cause I'm going downtown and watch the World Series, anyway.
因为我要去市中心看世界大赛
Anybody want to come with me?
有人要跟我来吗?
I do, Mac. I wanna go with you!
我要 我要跟你去!
Ches, all right. Anybody else?
契士 很好 还有其他人吗?
- Where? - Any bar downtown.
- 去哪里?- 任何一家市中心的酒吧
Mac, you can't...
麦克 你没法...
can't get out of here.
离开这里
Anybody want to bet?
要打赌吗?
Chicken shits!
胆小鬼!
Maybe he'll just show Nurse Ratched his big thing...
或许只要他脱裤子给瑞秋护士看...
and she'll open the door for him.
她就会帮他开门
Yeah, maybe I will...
或许我会...
and then maybe I'll just use your thick skull
或许我就用你的头
and knock a hole in the wall.
在墙上开一个大洞
Sefelt, see?
菲尔 听到没?
Why? My head would squash like an eggplant.
我的头就会像茄子一样爆开
Fuck Sefelt's head, I don't need Sefelt's head!
不要管菲尔的头 我才不需要菲尔的头!
I'm gonna take this fucking thing,
我只要拿这个该死的东西
I'll put it through the window...
把它丢出窗外...
and me and my buddy Cheswick are gonna go out through the hall...
然后我和契士威克会穿过走廊...
downtown, sit down in a bar, wet our whistles...
到市中心的一个酒吧 坐下后 边吹口哨...
and watch the ball game.
边看比赛
And that's the bet. Now, does anybody want any of it?
这就是赌注 有没有人要参加呢?
You're gonna lift that thing?
你要举起那个东西吗?
Yeah! That's right.
是的! 没错
I'll bet a buck.
我赌一块钱
Taber, $1.
塔波 一块钱
I bet a dime.
我赌十分钱
Mac, you can't...
麦克 你不能...
can't lift that thing.
举起那个东西
Anybody else want any of it? Hard- on?
还有人要赌吗 哈定?
I'll bet $25!
我赌二十五块!
$25, Hard- on!
二十五块钱 哈定!
Mac, nobody could ever lift that thing.
麦克 没有人能举得起那个东西
Get out of my way, son. You're using my oxygen.
走开 你在吸我的氧气
You know what I mean?
懂吗?
Giving up?
放弃了吗?
No! Just warming up.
没有! 只是在热身
Warming up.
热身
This will be the one.
这次是真的
All right, baby.
来吧 宝贝
But I tried, didn't I? Goddammit!
我试过了 对吧?该死!
At least I did that.
至少我试过了
And on the mound, the left- hander, Al Downing.
在投手丘上是左投手艾尔邓宁
The two pitchers still warming up, right down below us.
在我们下面有两个投手在热身
The second game of the 1963 World Series...
1963年世界大赛第二场...
is being brought to you from Yankee Stadium.
正在从洋基体育馆向您转播
Did you tell the girl how you felt about her?
你有没有告诉那女孩你的感觉?
I went over to her house...
我去她的家...
one Sunday afternoon and...
在礼拜天下午...
and I brought her some flowers...
我买了一些花...
and I said...
然后我说...
Celia, will you...
西莉亚 你能...
marry me?
嫁给我吗?
Billy.
比利
Why did you want to marry her?
为什么你要跟她结婚呢?
Well, I was in love with her.
我爱上了她
Your mother told me that you never told her about it.
你妈妈说你从来没有提过
Billy.
比利
Why didn't you tell her about it?
为什么你没有跟她说?
Billy.
比利
Wasn't that the first time you tried to commit suicide?
那就是你第一次自杀吗?
Oh, my God!
我的天!
Yes, Mr. Cheswick?
有问题吗 契士威克先生?
Miss Ratched...
瑞秋小姐...
I'd like to ask you a question, please.
我想问你一个问题
Go ahead.
请说
You know, if...
如果...
Billy doesn't feel like talking...
比利不想提起...
I mean, why are you pressing him?
你为什么要逼他?
Why can't we go on to some new business?
为什么我们不能谈点新的话题?
The business of this meeting, Mr. Cheswick...
契士威克先生 这个会谈的目的...
is therapy.
就是治疗
You know, I don't understand this, Miss Ratched...
我不懂这个 瑞秋小姐...
because I don't...
因为我不...
Mr. McMurphy...
麦克墨菲...
He said something yesterday about a World Series.
昨天提到世界大赛
A baseball game?
是棒球比赛?
You know, and I've never been to a baseball game and...
我从来没有去看过棒球比赛...
I think I'd like to see one.
我很想去看
That would be good therapy, too, wouldn't it, Miss Ratched?
那会是一个很好的治疗对不对 瑞秋小姐?
I thought we'd decided that issue.
我想昨天我们已经提过了
I don't think so, because, I mean...
我不是这样想的 我的意思是...
we discussed that yesterday...
昨天是讨论过...
and we have a new game today, I think, don't we, Mac?
但是今天又有新的比赛 对不对 麦克?
That's right, Ches, and we want a new vote on it, don't we?
对 契士 我们要重新投票 对吧?
Would one more vote satisfy you, Mr. McMurphy?
麦克墨菲先生 再投一次票 你就满足了吗?
Yeah.
是的
It'll satisfy me.
我会满足
There's a vote before the group.
这是新一轮的投票
Everyone in favor of changing the schedule, please raise your hand.
想要更改时间表的 请举手
Okay, I want to see the hands. Come on!
我要看到你们举手!
Which one of you nuts has got any guts?
你们这些疯子到底有没有种?
All right. That's it!
太好了 就是这样!
I only count nine votes, Mr. McMurphy.
我只数到了九张票 墨菲先生
She only counts nine. Only nine! It's a landslide.
她只数到九张 只有九张票! 真棒
There are 18 patients on this ward, Mr. McMurphy...
医院里面有十八个病人 麦克墨菲先生...
and you have to have a majority to change ward policy.
必须过半数才能改变医院规定
So you gentlemen can put your hands down.
你们可以把手放下来了
Are you trying to tell me that you're gonna count these?
你是说连这些狗娘养的都要算进去?
These poor sons of bitches, they don't know what we're talking about.
他们甚至不知道我们在讲什么
Well, I have to disagree with you, Mr. McMurphy.
我不同意 麦克墨菲先生
These men are members of the ward, just as you are.
这些人跟你一样都是医院的一员
All right. All I need is one vote, right?
好吧 我只需要一票 对吧?
Right?
对吧?
All right.
Want to watch the World Series?
要看世界大赛吗?
Come on in, pal. This could be a big moment for you.
拜托 兄弟 这可是你的重要时刻
You wanna watch a baseball game?
你想看棒球大赛吗?
You wanna watch baseball?
你要看棒球?
Just raise that hand up. Just raise the hand up.
举手就好了 只要举手就可以了
- What do you say? - I gave it all to her.
- 怎么样 - 我全都给她了
Sorry.
抱歉
Bancini, old horse.
巴西尼 老马
What do you say? You wanna watch the ball game on TV?
你觉得怎样?你要看棒球转播吗?
Wanna watch the ball game? Baseball? World Series?
要看球赛吗 棒球 世界大赛
What do you say, pal? You're tired?
你说怎样?你累了吗?
Just raise your hand up, Bancini. Watch the ball game, huh?
只要举手 巴西尼 看球赛
I'm tired. Awfully tired.
我很累 非常累
Okay. All right.
好吧
What about you, pal?
你呢 伙计?
All we need's one vote. Just one vote.
我们只需要一票 就一票
Just your one vote. That's all we need.
就需要你这一票
Just raise your hand up and your buddies can watch the baseball game.
只要举你的手 你的兄弟就可以看棒球比赛
General, you remember, don't you?
将军 你记得对吧?
October, the banner, the stars...
十月"星条旗歌"
"Oh, say can you..."
你能够...
The World Series. Raise your hand up, Gen.
世界大赛 举起你的手 看见早晨的阳光...
Just raise your hand up.
只要举你的手
What about you pal, huh? Wanna watch the ball game?
你呢 老兄 要看球赛吗?
Wanna watch the ball game, huh? Just one vote. Just raise your...
要看球赛吗?只要一票 只要举你的...
Gentlemen, the meeting is adjourned.
各位 散会了
For Christ's sake, isn't there one of you fucking maniacs...
看在老天的份上 你们这些该死的疯子...
that knows what I'm talking about?
知道我在说什么吗?
Mr. McMurphy?
麦克墨菲先生?
The meeting is adjourned.
散会了
All right, just wait a minute, will you? Just one minute?
等一下 等一分钟可以吗?
You can bring the subject up again tomorrow.
你可以明天再重新提出
All right, Chief...
酋长...
you're our last chance. What do you say?
你是我们唯一的机会 你说怎样?
Just raise your hand up.
只要举起手来
That's all we need from you today, Chief.
我们今天只要你举起手
Just raise your hand up one time.
只要举起手一次
Show her that you can do it.
给她看 你可以做到的
Show her that you can still do it.
给她看 你能做到
Just raise your hand up. All the guys have got them up.
只要举起你的手来 大家都举起来了
Just raise your hand up, Chief. Will you? Huh?
只要举起你的手 可以吗?
Come on, there's got to be one guy here that's not a total fucking nut!
拜托 应该还有人不是真正的疯了!
Mac?
麦克?
Chief! The Chief!
酋长!
Nurse Ratched? Nurse Ratched, look!
瑞秋护士?瑞秋护士! 你看!
Look. The Chief put his hand up.
酋长举起手来了
The Chief put his hand up. Look, he voted.
酋长举起手来了 他投了
Would you please turn the television set on?
你可不可以把电视打开?
The Chief has got his hand up, right there.
酋长刚刚举起手来了
The Chief voted. Now...
酋长投票了...
will you please turn the television set on?
你能打开电视吗?
Mr. McMurphy...
麦克墨菲先生...
the meeting was adjourned, and the vote was closed.
会议已经结束 投票也结束
But the vote was ten to eight.
但是结果是十票对八票
The Chief, he's got his hand up! Look!
酋长他举手了! 你看!
No, Mr. McMurphy.
不 麦克墨菲先生
When the meeting was adjourned, the vote was nine to nine.
当会议结束时是九票对九票
Come on, you're not gonna say that now!
拜托 你不能这样讲!
You're not gonna say that now!
你现在不能这样讲!
You're gonna pull that henhouse shit, now, when the vote...
你不可以这样混蛋...
The Chief just voted! It was ten to nine!
酋长刚刚投了! 结果是十比九!
I want that television set turned on! Right now!
我要电视马上打开!
Koufax...
寇菲斯...
Koufax kicks. He delivers.
寇菲斯打了出去 球往外野方向飞去
It's up the middle, it's a base hit.
肯定是安打
Richardson's rounding first! He's going for second!
理查德森跑到一垒! 向二垒跑去!
The ball's in to deep right center!
球滚向中外野!
Davidson, over in the corner, cuts the ball off!
大卫森接住了球!
Here comes the throw. Richardson's around the dirt!
他传了出去! 理查森滑向二垒!
He slides, he's in there. He's safe! It's a double!
他滑了 到了 安全上垒! 这是个二垒安打!
He's in there, Martini! Look at Richardson, he's on second base.
他在那里 马堤尼! 看理查森站在二垒上
Koufax is in big fucking trouble! Big trouble, baby!
寇菲斯有了大麻烦!
All right, here's Tresh. He's the next batter!
现在是崔斯 他是下一个击球者!
Tresh looks in. Koufax...
崔斯进场 寇菲斯...
Koufax gets the sign from Roseboro!
寇菲斯接到罗斯波洛的暗号!
He kicks once, he pumps...
球投了出去 他挥棒落空...
It's a strike!
好球!
Koufax's curve ball is snapping off like a fucking firecracker.
寇菲斯的曲球真是厉害
Here he comes with the next pitch.
现在是第二球
Tresh swings! It's a long fly ball to deep left center!
崔斯挥出! 是一个左外野方向的高飞球!
It's going! It's gone!
还在飞! 中了!
Somebody give me a fucking wiener before I die.
快给我一个热狗
It's the great Mickey Mantle, now! Here comes the pitch!
现在是伟大的麦奇•曼顿上场! 投手投了出去!
Mantel swings!
曼顿挥棒!
It's a fucking home run!
这是该死的全垒打!
Gentlemen, stop this.
请停止这种行为
Stop this immediately.
请马上停止
Do you like it here?
你喜欢这里吗?
That fucking nurse, man!
那个混蛋的护士!
What do you mean, sir?
这是什么意思?
She ain't honest.
她不守信用
Miss Ratched's one of the finest nurses we've got in this institution.
瑞秋小姐是这个机构最好的护士之一
Well, I don't wanna break up the meeting or nothing...
我不想这样说...
but she's something of a cunt, ain't she, Doc?
但她真的很讨厌 是吧医生?
How do you mean that?
什么意思?
She likes a rigged game, you know what I mean?
她常常欺骗 你懂吗?
Well, you know, I've been observing you here now...
你知道吗?我观察你...
for the last four weeks...
已经四个礼拜了...
and I don't see any evidence of mental illness, at all.
但是我看不出有任何精神病的征兆
I think that you've been trying to put us on, all this time.
我想你一直在耍我们
You know, what do you want me to do? You know.
那你要我怎么做?
You know what I mean? Is that it?
是不是像这样?
Is that crazy enough for you?
这够不够疯?
Want me to take a shit on the floor? Christ!
要我大便在地上吗?拜托!
Have you ever heard the old saying, "A rolling stone gathers no moss"?
你有没有听过一句俗话"滚石不生苔"?
Yeah.
有啊
Does that mean something to you?
对你有任何意义吗?
It's the same as "Don't wash your dirty underwear in public."
这跟"不要在公共场合洗内衣裤"是一样道理
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
我听不懂你在说什么
I'm smarter than him, ain't I?
我比他还聪明 对吧?
Well, that sort of has always meant...
这大概都是这样解释的...
it's hard for something to grow on something that's moving.
移动的东西很难长东西
How did you feel about what happened yesterday?
你对昨天发生的事有什么感想?
I want to kill...I mean...
我想要杀掉...
Do you gentlemen have any more questions?
你们还有问题要问吗?
I don't have any more, but perhaps you do.
我没有问题了 但是你大概有
Do you have a question, McMurphy?
你想问问题吗 麦克墨菲?
Where do you suppose she lives?
你猜她住在哪里?
Chief, come on with me.
酋长 跟我来
We'll show these guys who's nuts.
我们要告诉他们 谁才是真正的疯子
All right, wait.
好了 等等
Stand right here.
站在这边
All right. Grab the fence.
好 抓住栏杆
Grab the fence here.
抓住栏杆这
Right here, Chief. Strong!
这儿 酋长 用力
Strong, like this, here.
用力 像这样
That's it. All right.
就是这样 太好了
Okay. Up.
好了 站直
That's it.
你做到了
Fine, you got it.
这只手
All right, push!
对 现在...推!
Come on, Bob!
快点 鲍伯!
Where are you going?
你要去哪里?
Don't breathe on me, Club. Keep moving. Keep moving.
小声点 继续走
Come on, you guys. Get the lead out, huh?
拜托老兄 快点走好吗?
Hey, what the hell's going on here?
发生了什么事?
Wait a minute!
等一下!
Hold it!
停住!
See how easy it is?
看这多简单?
Boys.
各位
This here is Candy.
这是凯蒂
Candy, this is the boys.
凯蒂 这就是那些伙计
You all crazies?
你们都是疯子吗?
Let's go. Down here.
快点往下走
- Isn't this wonderful? - Down here.
- 这真是漂亮? - 往下走
No problem.
没有问题
Right here.
就在这里
Come on, we don't want to be late for our first day out.
快点 我们第一天郊游可不要迟到
Hello!
你好!
Come on, will ya's? What are you standing around for here?
快点 你们在那边站着干嘛?
Get on board. Give them these, Candy.
赶快上船 凯蒂 把这些给他们
Hey, wait a minute! What the heck is going on here?
等一下! 到底发生了什么事?
What are you doing on this boat?
你们在船上干嘛?
We're going fishing.
我们要去钓鱼
No, you're not going fishing.
你们不可以去钓鱼
Not on this boat. You're not going fishing on this boat.
这艘不行 你们不能用这艘去钓鱼
Oh, yeah, on this boat. Ask Captain Block.
就是这艘船 去问布拉克船长
- Captain Block? - Captain Block. Yes, that's right.
- 布拉克船长? - 是 就是布拉克船长
Who are you?
你们是谁?
We're from the...
我们是从...
State Mental Institution...
州立精神病院来的...
This is Dr. Cheswick...
这是契士威克医生...
Dr. Taber, Dr. Fredrickson...
塔波医生 佛兰迪克森医生...
Dr. Scanlon.
史肯隆医生
The famous Dr. Scanlon.
那个有名的史肯隆医生
Mr. Harding, Dr. Bibbit...
哈定先生 毕比医生...
Dr. Martini, and...
马堤尼医生 以及...
Dr. Sefelt.
西菲德医生
How about you? Who are you?
那你呢?你是谁?
I'm Dr. McMurphy. R.P. McMurphy.
我是麦克墨菲医生 麦克墨菲
Wait, wait... Wait one second.
等等...
You don't understand. We chartered the boat.
你不了解 我们订了这艘船
We're going to go fishing.
准备要去钓鱼
And that's all there is to it.
仅此而已
You better quit on this.
你最好不要这样
They'll throw you in the can again, you know?
不然他们会再把你送进去 知道吗?
No, they won't. We're nuts!
不会的 因为我们是疯子!
They'll just take us back to the feeb farm, see?
他们只会送我们回农场
Von Sefelt, get the stern line.
凡•西菲德 去解开缆绳
Tabes, you're at the bow.
塔波 去解开前缆绳
This one?
是这条吗?
That one! The one at your feet.
那一条! 在你脚边的
Get back on! Jesus!
赶快回来!
Cheswick!
契士威克!
Come here, quick!
快点来这边!
Aye, aye, sir. I mean, yes, Mac!
是船长 我是说 是麦克!
Take it easy, Charlie. Have you ever driven one of these things?
放松点 查理 你以前开过船吗?
- Driven one of... - Yeah.
- 开这个... - 是的
No, Mac.
没有
Well, it's a lot of fun.
这很好玩
Come on over here. Put your hands on the wheel.
过来这边 把你的手放在方向舵上
- Put your hands on. - I've never done this.
- 把你的手放上去 - 我从来没做过
Put your hands on the wheel so you don't fall down. All right.
把你的手放在舵上 这样才不会摔跤
Just hold it steady right there, like that.
只要握稳就行 就像这样
- Steady? - Steady, yeah.
- 握稳了吗? - 握稳了
Now just go straight.
现在往直线开
- Straight as an arrow, Charlie. - Straight, Mac?
- 像箭一样直 查理 - 直线吗 麦克?
- Just straight. That's right. - But, Mac...
- 直线就好 - 但是 麦克...
Mac, this thing ain't too steady.
这不是很稳
- Where are we going, Mac? - Straight.
- 我们去哪里 麦克? - 直线
Just go on!
开就对了!
This is the bait.
这是饵
Little fishes.
小鱼
Dead fishes.
死鱼
That's right.
没错
Now what are we gonna do with these little fishes?
现在我们要拿这些小鱼做什么?
- Catch big fishes. - That's right. That's right, Mr. Martini.
- 捉大鱼 - 没错 马堤尼先生
Hooks.
鱼钩
Hooks.
鱼钩
Now, hold on to your hooks...
拿好自己的鱼钩...
Cause here are the fishes.
现在要放鱼饵
Tabes.
塔波
Get a fish here.
这是你的鱼
There, for you, Martini.
马堤尼 这是你的鱼
All right, now we each one of us has got a fish.
好了 现在我们每人都有一条鱼
What are you laughing at, Martini?
你在笑什么 马堤尼?
You're not an idiot, huh?
你不是笨蛋了吗?
You're not a goddamn looney now, boy, you're a fisherman.
你不是该死的疯子了 现在你是一个渔夫
Now, take your bottom hook.
现在 拿着鱼钩的底部
You got it?
懂了吗?
You take it...
你拿着鱼钩...
and you...
然后...
push it all the way through.
把它完全穿过鱼
Like that.
像这样
Wait a second. Get it through the eyes, here.
等一下 是穿过眼睛
- Right through here. - In the eye?
- 完全穿过这条鱼 - 眼睛吗?
Don't worry about it! He's dead, Martini.
不要担心这个! 这是条死鱼 马堤尼
Jesus Christ, just put it through his eyeball, here.
从眼球这边穿过去 这里
That's it.
就是这样
Crunch it right through. All right. Now you got it, see?
穿过它 没错 你做到了
Now, you just pull that baby through. You see what I mean?
完全穿过这条鱼 懂吗?
And you wrap it around. You pull this so it's a little loop.
然后你就像绕线圈一样缠绕
That's very good.
非常好
That's very good, Mr. Fredrickson!
那非常好 佛兰迪克森先生
Very good eye work.
做得不错
Good eye work.
做得不错
That little devil's gonna not even feel the sting, is he, boy?
它根本不会有任何感觉的 懂吗?
That son of a gun is gonna bite on you, isn't he?
那个狗娘养的一定会上钩 对吧?
You got beautiful hair.
你有一头很漂亮的头发
Thank you.
谢谢
And you got...
你有...
beautiful eyes.
一双很漂亮的眼睛
Thank you.
谢谢
Billy, what's the matter? Fishing don't grab you?
比利 在干嘛啊?对钓鱼不感兴趣吗?
They do.
不是
Now, come on with me, over here.
到我这边来
I'm gonna give each and every one of ya's a rod.
我要把鱼竿分派给大家
All right.
太好了
Here's your poles.
这是你的
Now, just keep watching the tip here. If you get a strike, let me know.
小心看着浮标 如果有动静告诉我
Understand?
懂了吗?
Come on, Candy. Just keep fishing, guys!
来 凯蒂 兄弟们好好钓鱼!
Don't call me unless you get something really big...
不要叫我 除非你钓到的大到...
you can't handle yourselves.
你无法处理
Keep on fishing!
继续钓你们的鱼!
That's right.
就是这样
Where is everybody?
大家都到哪去了?
Cheswick! Goddamn it, I told you to...
契士威克! 该死 我不是告诉过你...
steer that boat straight!
要把船保持直线吗!
Fish! Help, help!
鱼! 快帮忙!
Goddamn it, he's got a fish.
该死 他钓到了
Hold it! Wait a minute, Tabes. I got it!
等一下! 塔波 我拿到了!
Cheswick, get the fuck back up there! Get up there in front!
契士威克 滚回上面去! 滚到前面去!
Tabes, I got it, Tabes!
塔波 我抓到了 塔波!
Get up, Tabes, I'll get it for you!
起来塔波 换我来弄!
Son of a bitch, he's going over here! Get up there!
狗娘养的 在这边! 起来塔波!
I got it!
钓到了!
- I got it! - Give it to me!
- 钓到了! - 让我来
Hey, Harding, I'm the skipper of this boat.
哈定 我是船长
Shut up!
闭嘴!
He said to go straight out as an arrow.
他说要走直线向箭一样直
You're not going straight, you're kind of...
可是你没有 你好像...
I'm going straight enough. Now, Chessy, stop it!
我是在走直线 现在契士 不要这样!
- It's my duty! - Chessy, stop it!
- 这是我的工作! - 契士 不要烦我!
No, you son of a bitch!
你这个狗娘养的!
All right, Martini.
很好 马堤尼
All right, take him over!
很好 把它钓上来!
Take him over!
把它钓上来!
That's it! Now play them, boys!
就是这样! 太棒了
You sons of bitches!
你们这些狗娘养的!
Keep it straight!
保持直线!
Come back this way!
绕回来!
Home safe and sound. Didn't lose a nut!
安全回家了 没走失任何一个!
Beach bowling, you know what I mean?
比保龄球还好玩 你知道我的意思吧?
We caught it, look!
我们钓到了!
They're gonna be trolling this place for six months looking for dead bodies!
他们要花六个月的时间来找尸体!
I think he's dangerous.
我认为他是危险人物
He's not crazy...
他没有疯...
but he's dangerous.
但是他很危险
You don't think he's crazy?
你不认为他疯了吗?
No, he's not crazy.
不 他并没有疯
Dr. Songee?
桑吉医生呢?
I don't think he's overly psychotic.
我想他不是个完全的精神病患
But I still think he's quite sick.
但他还是有病
- Do you think he's dangerous? - Absolutely so.
- 你认为他危险吗? - 绝对危险
Well, John, what do you want to do with him?
约翰 你要怎么处理他?
I think we've had our turn.
我想我们已经尽力了
I'd like to send him back to the work farm, frankly.
我认为应该把他送回劳动农场
Is there anybody that you have...
有没有人...
on your staff, that could...
你的工作人员 可以...
relate to him? Maybe understand him.
跟他沟通?或许了解他
Help him out with some of these problems?
帮助他解决这些问题?
Well, the funny thing is that the person that he's the closest to...
有趣的是他认识的人...
is the one he dislikes the most.
却是他最讨厌的
That's you, Mildred.
梅儿德 就是你
Well, gentlemen, in my opinion,
先生们 我的意见是
if we send him back to Pendleton or...
如果我们把他送回潘德特...
we send him up to Disturbed...
或是把他送回监狱...
it's just one more way of passing on our problem to somebody else.
只是另一种逃避责任的做法而已
You know, we don't like to do that.
我们不会这样做
So I'd like to keep him on the ward.
所以我希望能让他留在医院里
I think we can help him.
我想我们可以帮助他
Chief, Chief, come on.
酋长...来
Come with me, huh?
跟我来
Chief, this is the spot.
酋长 就是这个点
Right there is the spot. Remember?
就是这个点 记得吗?
Raise the hands, in the basket.
举起手来 把球放进去
That's it. Raise the hands up.
就是这样举起手来
All right! Let's have a little ball from you nuts in here! Here we go!
来吧! 疯子们 来打球吧!
All right! Let's play some ball, nuts.
开始吧! 疯子们 让我们来玩球!
Let's make some moves!
让我们动起来!
Hey, Mac, Mac. Time, time, time.
麦克...暂停...
You got six men on the court.
你有六个人在场上
Harding, out of the ball game.
好吧 哈定离场
Hey, why me?
为什么是我呢?
Because I'm the coach. I'll put you in later.
因为我是教练 等一下再让你上场
I don't trust you.
我不相信你
Mac... I'll go.
麦克...我走
Okay, good boy, Billy. I'll put you in in a minute, all right?
好孩子 比利 等一下让你进场
All right, let's play ball. Harding, break over.
好了 开始吧 哈定快攻
All right, Martini, get it back. Back!
马堤尼 传回来 传回来!
I'm in the open! What are you doing?
没有人看我! 你在干嘛?
You threw the goddamn ball into the fence!
你把球丢往栏杆干嘛!
Christ Almighty, you threw the ball into the fence!
我的天啊 你把球丢向栏杆!
There's nobody there! We're playing ball!
那边没有人! 我们在比赛!
All right, come on, get in the game.
快点继续进行
Defense, nobody's doing nothing here!
防守 大家都要尽力!
- For Christ's sake! - Hey, Mac, I'm open! I'm open!
- 看在上帝的份上! - 麦克 没人防我!
All right, Harding, give it back. Back to me, Harding! Here.
哈定传回来 传回来给我 哈定! 这里
I'm open. Harding, will you give me the ball?
哈定 没人防我 传给我
- Stop dribbling the goddamn ball! - I got it!
- 不要再运球了 真该死! - 我拿到了!
Harding, over here.
哈定 这边
Oh, for Christ's sake. I'm standing...
该死 我站在...
- You were covered! - I was open!
- 你们都被防着! - 没人守我!
- Just give me the ball. - They're making all over the...
- 给我球啊 - 他们全都在...
I was open. Give me the ball.
没人守我 球给我
You were covered, Mac.
有人守你 麦克
I wasn't covered. Somebody get back!
没有人守我 来人接球啊!
Give it to me! Give it to me!
把球给我! 给我!
Chief! Thatta baby, put it in!
酋长! 太棒了 放进去!
Get down there!
过去那边!
Get down there, Chief! All right, all right.
过去那里 酋长! 太好了
Get around, Chief!
绕过去 酋长!
No, no, no. Get down there, Chief!
不对 是那边 酋长!
The ball's in play! Ball's in play!
比赛继续进行!
Oh, fuck that shit! You got to be crazy.
去你妈的 你一定疯了
- Man, that doesn't go! - Get that ball in play!
- 没人防守! - 比赛继续进行!
Come on, Chief. Put it in!
酋长 投篮!
What a ball club!
打得真好!
McMurphy, get off the side.
麦克墨菲 不要靠着墙
- Come on, move it, man! - Hey, dammit!
- 走开! - 该死!
Quick! Come on, go ahead.
来啊
Go ahead.
来啊
Go ahead.
打下去啊
I'll be seeing you on the outside. You know what I mean?
总有一天我会在外面见到你 你懂我意思吧?
By the time you get out of here...
到那一天...
you'll be too old to even get it up.
你会老到不能动
Sixty- eight days, buddy.
68天 小子
Sixty- eight days.
68天
What the fuck you talking about, 68 days?
你都不知道你在说什么吧 68天?
That's in jail, sucker.
那是服刑
You still don't know where you're at?
你还是不知道你在哪里 是吧?
Yeah, where am I at, Washington?
我会是在哪里 华盛顿?
With us, baby, you're with us.
跟我们在一起
And you're gonna stay with us until we let you go.
你会待到我们释放你
Do you want to say something to the group, Mr. McMurphy?
你对这组有话要说吗 麦克墨菲?
I'd like to know why none of the guys never told me that you...
我想知道为什么没有人告诉我...
Miss Ratched...
必须经过你瑞秋护士...
and the doctors could keep me here
还有医生的准许
till you're good and ready to turn me loose.
才能释放呢
That's what I'd like to know.
我想知道这件事
Fine, Randall, that's a good start.
很好 兰道 这是个好的开始
Would anyone care to answer Mr. McMurphy?
有没有人可以回答麦克墨菲先生的问题?
Answer what?
回答什么?
You heard me, Harding.
你听到了 哈定
You let me go on hassling Nurse Ratched here...
你让我去骚扰瑞秋护士...
knowing how much I had to lose and you never told me nothing!
而却不告诉我该如何被释放!
Now, Mac, wait a minute.
麦克 等一下
Wait a minute, I didn't know anything about how much...
我也不清楚...
- Shit! - Wait a minute. Listen.
- 屁话! - 等一下
Now, look...
听着...
I'm voluntary here, see? I'm not committed.
我是自愿进来 我并没有犯罪
I don't have to stay here. I mean, I can go home anytime I want.
我不需要待在这里 我是说我可以随时回家
You can go home anytime you want?
你可以随时回家?
- That's it. - You're bullshitting me!
- 没错 - 你在耍我!
He's bullshitting me, right?
他在耍我 对吧?
No, Randall, he's telling you the truth.
不 兰道 他说的是实话
As a matter of fact, there are very few men here who are committed.
事实上有很多人是罪犯
There's Mr. Bromden.
譬如 布鲁登先生
Mr. Taber.
塔波先生
Some of the chronics, and you.
再加上你
Cheswick?
契士威克?
You're voluntary?
你是自愿进来的吗?
Scanlon?
史肯隆?
Billy, for Christ's sake, you must be committed, right?
比利 看在老天的份上 你一定是罪犯 对吧?
No, no, no...
不...
You're just a young kid!
你还很年轻!
What are you doing here? You ought to be out in a convertible...
在这里干嘛?你应该到外面去...
bird- dogging chicks and banging beaver.
溜鸟 约会 找乐子
What are you doing here, for Christ's sake?
你在这里干嘛?
What's so funny about that?
这有什么好笑?
Jesus, I mean, you guys do nothing but complain about how you can't...
我是说你们一直抱怨这个地方...
stand it in this place here, and then you haven't got the guts to walk out?
但是你们没有勇气走出这里
What do you think you are, for Christ's sake? Crazy or something?
你们以为你们是疯子吗?
Well, you're not. You're not!
你们不是!
You're no crazier than the average asshole
你们跟街上的混蛋
out walking around on the streets.
没有什么两样
And that's it.
就是这样
Jesus Christ, I can't believe it!
我的天啊 我真不敢相信!
Those are very challenging observations you made, Randall.
这是个很好的挑战 兰道
I'm sure some of the men would like to comment.
我相信有人会想对此提出意见
Mr. Scanlon?
史肯隆?
I want to know why the dorm is locked
我想要知道为什么宿舍在白天和周末
in the daytime and on weekends.
要锁起来
I would like to know about our cigarettes.
我想要知道关于香烟
May I have my cigarettes, please, Miss Ratched?
瑞秋小姐 可不可以给我烟 拜托
You sit down, Mr. Cheswick, and wait your turn.
坐下 契士威克先生 等轮到你再说话
Go ahead, sit down!
快点坐下!
To answer your question about the dorm, Mr. Scanlon...
关于宿舍的问题 史肯隆先生...
You know very well...
你知道...
that if we left the door open,
如果不锁门的话
you'd just go right back to bed after breakfast.
你们会在早餐之后又回去睡觉
Am I right?
对吧?
So what?
那又怎么样?
May I have my cigarettes, please, Miss Ratched?
瑞秋小姐 可不可以给我香烟?
Forget the cigarettes, Cheswick.
不要管香烟了 契士威克
Cigarettes are not important. Sit down, will you?
这不是很重要的 坐下 好吗?
For Christ's sake!
天啊!
Cigarettes!
香烟!
Remember, Mr. Scanlon, we've discussed many times...
记得吗 史肯隆先生 我们讨论过很多次...
that time spent in the company of others is very therapeutic.
跟别人生活在一起 有助于治疗的效果
While time spent brooding alone only increases a feeling of separation.
一个人生活会有疏离感
You remember that, don't you?
你记得 对吧?
Do you mean to say...
你是说...
it's sick to want to be off by yourself?
单独待着就是病?
Miss Ratched?
瑞秋小姐?
Mr. Cheswick, you sit down!
契士威克先生 你坐下!
- Yes, but I want to know about... - Sit down, Mr. Cheswick.
- 但是我想知道... - 坐下 契士威克
I want to...
我想要..
Give him a cigarette, will you, Harding?
给他一根香烟吧 哈定
It's my last one.
这是我最后一枝
That's a fucking lie. Why don't you give him a cigarette?
你在说谎 为什么你不给他一枝香烟呢?
Look, I'm not running a charity ward, see?
我不是做慈善的
Come on!
拜托!
Look, I don't want his cigarettes.
听着 我不想要他的烟
And I don't want his, or his, or his...
我也不想要他的 他的 或是他的...
or his, or his, or his...
或是他的 他的 还有他的...
Or even yours.
甚至是你的
Do you understand that?
你懂吗?
I want my cigarettes, Miss Ratched!
我要我的烟 瑞秋小姐!
I want my cigarettes!
我要我的烟!
I want mine, Miss Ratched!
我要我的烟 瑞秋小姐!
What gives you the damn right...
你有什么权利...
to keep our cigarettes piled up on your desk...
去把我们的烟扣留下来摆在你的桌上...
and to squeeze out a pack only when you feel like it, huh?
当你高兴的时候才会发一包?
- Miss Ratched! - Mr. Harding!
- 瑞秋小姐! - 哈定先生!
Oh, I'm sorry...
抱歉...
You surprise me.
你让我感到惊讶
I lost my head. I'm sorry.
我只是一时失去理智 很抱歉
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to...
我不是故意的...
I'm really very sorry. I just forgot.
真的很抱歉 我忘了
I didn't mean to. I'm really very sorry. Just forgot.
我不是故意的 真的很抱歉 只是忘了
It's all right.
没关系
Miss Ratched!
瑞秋小姐!
Yes, Mr. Cheswick?
契士威克先生干嘛?
I asked you a question!
我在问你问题!
I heard your question, Mr. Cheswick...
我听到你的问题了 契士威克先生...
and I will answer your question as soon as you've calmed down.
只要安静下来 我就会回答你的问题
Are you calm, Mr. Cheswick?
安静下来了吗 契士威克先生?
- I'm calm. - Good.
- 是的 - 很好
Now, as you all know, Mr. McMurphy...
你们都知道麦克墨菲先生...
has been running a small gambling casino in our tub room.
在这里开了一家小型赌场
Now, most of you lost all your cigarettes to Mr. McMurphy...
你们大部份的烟都输给了麦克墨菲先生...
not to mention a tidy sum of money to Mr. McMurphy.
再加上小额的金钱
And that's why...
所以这就是为什么...
your tub room privileges have been suspended...
你们的福利被暂停了...
and your cigarettes have been rationed.
而你们的烟则受到管制
Mr. Martini?
马堤尼先生?
How are we gonna win our money back?
我们如何把我们的钱赢回来?
You're not going to win your money back, Mr. Martini.
你不可能把钱赢回来 马堤尼先生
That's all over.
已经不可能了
If you had obeyed the rules in the first place...
若你们一开始就遵守规则的话...
you wouldn't have lost your money.
就不会输掉你们的钱
Sit down, gentlemen! Sit down, gentlemen! Sit down!
坐下 大家坐下! 先生们! 坐下!
Rules?
规则?
Piss on your fucking rules, Miss Ratched!
去你妈的规则 瑞秋小姐!
Sit down, will you, Cheswick?
你坐下 契士威克?
I want you to know something right here and now, Miss Ratched!
我要慎重的告诉你一件事 瑞秋小姐!
- I ain't no little kid! I ain't no little kid! - You sit down!
- 不要把我当小孩子! - 你坐下!
When you're gonna have cigarettes kept from me like cookies...
你一直控制我的烟 像是控制小孩的饼干...
And I want something done! Ain't that right, Mac?
我要现在解决这件事! 对不对麦克?
That's right! Will you sit down?
没错! 你能不能先坐下?
No, I won't! I won't!
不 我不坐!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
- Sit down! - I want something done!
- 坐下! - 我要现在解决!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
I want something done!
我要现在解决!
- Here! - I want something done!
- 拿去! - 我要现在解决!
Goddamn it, Cheswick, here!
该死 契士威克 给你!
Hey, calm down!
安静下来!
Why don't you leave him alone, Washington? He's gonna be all right!
你能不能不要烦他?华盛顿 他会安静的!
Emergency...
紧急情况...
34B 34- B.
I'll break your fucking back!
我要打断你的脖子!
Forget it, Mac! It's all over, McMurphy!
不要挣扎了 麦克! 已经结束了 麦克墨菲!
Warren!
渥伦!
Would you move, please? We need this chair.
能不能让一下?我们需要这张椅子
Just move right over there, okay.
坐到那边去就好了
I see we have Mr. Bromden back. Yeah, okay.
伯尔登先生又回来了
- How do you do, Mr. McMurphy? - I do real fine.
- 麦克墨菲先生 你还好吗? - 我很好
I know you didn't do anything wrong. Just sit down.
我知道你没有做错事
We're not going to hurt you. Sit down, right here.
我们不会伤害你的 先坐下
That's it.
就是这样
Nurse, this is Mr. Cheswick. He's a little upset.
护士 这是契士威克先生 他余怒未息
Okay, fine. Thank you very much.
非常感谢你
- You'll be okay, Mr. Cheswick. - Yes.
- 你会好的 契士威克先生 - 是的
Would you keep an eye on these two?
你能不能看住这三个?
Would you please take these, gentlemen?
先生们 吃药吧
He can't hear nothing.
他听不见
Calm down, Ches, will you?
安静下来 契士 好吗?
Mr. Cheswick, would you please follow me?
契士威克先生 请跟我来
Mr. Cheswick?
契士威克先生?
- No! - Nobody's gonna hurt you, come on.
- 不! - 没有人会伤害你的 来吧
- No! - It'll be all right. Come on.
- 不! - 没有关系的
You're all right. No one's gonna hurt you.
来吧 没有关系的 没有人会伤害你的
No, leave me alone!
不 让我一个人待着!
- Take it easy on yourself. Come on! - No!
- 放松点好吗 来吧! - 不!
Mac! Mac!
麦克! 麦克!
No!
不!
Come on. Come on, now. Come on.
快点 快啊
- Come on. - No!
- 快 - 不!
I didn't do nothing!
我没有做错事!
Mac!
麦克!
- Come on. - I won't go! I don't want to go!
- 来吧! - 不 我不要去! 我不要去!
Want some gum?
要口香糖吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
Juicy Fruit.
果汁口味
You sly son of a bitch, Chief.
你这个超级大混蛋 酋长
Can you hear me, too?
你可以听到 对吧?
Yeah, you bet!
当然!
Well, I'll be goddamned, Chief!
我真该死 酋长!
And they all, they all think you're deaf and dumb.
他们一直以为你是又笨又聋的
Jesus Christ!
我的老天啊!
You fooled them, Chief.
你愚弄他们的 酋长
You fooled them. You fooled them all!
你把他们全部骗得团团转!
Goddamn you!
该死的!
What are we doing in here, Chief?
我们在这里干嘛 酋长?
What's us, two guys, doing in this fucking place?
我们在这个该死的地方干嘛?
Let's get out of here...
我们离开这里吧...
Out.
出去
Canada?
去加拿大?
Canada.
加拿大
We'll be there before these sons of bitches know what hit them.
在那些人渣发现以前 我们早就跑了
Listen to Randall on this one.
听我这一次
Mr. McMurphy?
麦克墨菲先生?
Please follow me.
请跟我来
You and me, Chief.
就你跟我 酋长
Take a cigarette break, boys. Easy.
现在是休息时间 放轻松点
I'll be fine.
这样就好了
Would you sit up, please?
请坐起来
- I'd love to. - Thatta boy.
- 乐意之至 - 非常好
There might be a little fluid in them boots, you know what I mean, boys?
鞋子上可能会湿湿的 懂我意思吗?
Just a little leak.
只是尿了一点
A light shine, boys, and...
会满亮的...
send the specimen to Nurse Ratched.
把样品送给瑞秋小姐
All right, out with your gum...
把口香糖吐出来...
Out with your gum.
把口香糖吐出来
Okay, this won't hurt, and it'll be over in just a moment.
这不会痛 一下就过去了
- What's that? - Conductant.
- 那是什么? - 导电膏
A little dab will do you.
一点就够了
Right, Mr. Jackson?
对吧 杰克森先生?
Open your mouth...
张开嘴...
- What's that? - This'll keep you from biting your tongue...
- 这是什么? - 是防止你咬到舌头...
Now just bite down on it.
咬紧它
That's right. Just bite down.
就是这样 咬紧它
Now, bite down on it.
咬紧
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Here we go.
开始了
Now, one big breath.
深呼吸
Very good.
非常好
Gentlemen, I'd like to begin today. It shouldn't take too long.
大家现在开始吧 不会很久的
Jim?
吉姆?
It's been brought to my attention...
据我所知...
that you've been giving Mr. Fredrickson your medication.
你把你的药给了佛兰迪克森先生
Is that true?
是真的吗?
No, ma'am.
没有
Jim?
吉姆?
Are you giving your medication to Mr. Fredrickson...
你到底有没有把你的药给佛兰迪克森先生...
or are you not?
有没有?
How about it, you creeps, you lunatics, mental defectives.
你们这些人渣 疯子 神经病
Let's hear it for Bullgoose Randall, back in action.
吹牛大王兰道尔重新登场
Nice shirt, Cheseroo.
很漂亮的衬衫
Look at the faces on you!
看看你们的脸!
Look at you!
看看!
The feeb's brigade, you ding- a- lings?
真是丑恶
The mental defective league in formation.
神经病联盟又在一起了
How are you, Nurse Ratched? I'm happy to be back.
你好吗 瑞秋护士?很高兴回来
We're happy to have you back, Randall.
我们很高兴你回来 兰道尔
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you like to rest today, or would you like to join the group?
你今天要休息还是要加入我们?
I'd love to join the group...
我很乐意加入大家...
I'd like...
很乐意...
I'm proud to join the group, Mildred.
我很乐意 麦德尔
How's it going, Mac?
你感觉如何 麦克?
Perfect, Billy Boy, absolutely perfect.
非常好 小比利 相当不错
They was giving me 10,000 watts a day, you know, and I'm...
他们每天给我一万瓦 我...
hot to trot.
现在很烧
The next woman takes me on
下一个我干的女人
is gonna light up like a pinball machine...
会像游戏机一样亮起来...
and pay off in silver dollars!
真是太值得了!
That's an amusing thought, Randall...
非常有趣 兰道尔...
but when you came in we were talking to Jim.
当你进来的时候吉姆正在发言
He has a problem with his medication...
他吃药的习惯有问题...
and we'd like to get back to that.
现在回到主题
Oh, I don't. I don't mind at all, Nurse Ratched, I'm...
我一点也不介意 瑞秋护士 我现在...
gentle as a puppy dog and...
就像小狗一样乖...
Please proceed. Thank you.
请继续 谢谢
Good night, gentlemen. See you in the morning.
大家晚安 明天见
Yeah, baby, it's Mac.
亲爱的 我是麦克
It's on tonight.
就今晚了
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Don't worry about it. Get a car.
别担心 找一辆车
I don't give a shit, baby. Steal it if you have to.
我不管 宝贝 如果要的话偷一辆来
I gotta go! I gotta go!
我必须要走了! 我必须要走了!
Don't forget to bring some booze.
不要忘了带酒来
Right.
Bye.
再见
Chief, I can't take it no more.
酋长 我受不了
I gotta get out of here.
我要逃走
I can't. I just can't.
我不能 就是不能
It's easier than you think, Chief.
比你想的要简单 酋长
For you, maybe. You're a lot bigger than me.
对你更是这样 你比我还壮
Why, Chief, you're about as big as a goddamn tree trunk.
酋长 你像树一样的巨大
My poppa's real big.
我的父亲真的很壮
He did like he pleased.
他随心所欲
That's why everybody worked on him.
所以每个人都利用他
The last time I've seen my father
上一次我看到他的时候
he was blind in the cedars from drinking.
他因为喝太多酒而瞎了
And every time he put the bottle to his mouth...
每一次他把酒瓶放进嘴里...
he don't suck out of it.
不是他喝酒
It sucks out of him until he'd shrunk so...
而是酒喝他 直到他有了很多皱纹...
wrinkled and yellow, even the dogs don't know him.
皮肤也变黄 连狗都不认识他
Killed him, huh?
他就是这样死的 对吧?
I'm not saying they killed him.
我没有说他们杀掉他
They just worked on him, the way they're working on you.
他们只是利用他 就像他们利用你一样
There they are, Chief.
他们来了 酋长
There they are. They're here.
他们来了 他们来这儿了
Over here. That's it!
在这里!
McMurphy, stop all this Holy Roller shit...
麦克墨菲停止那个疯狂的行为...
and get your ass back in bed. Do you understand?
赶快滚回床上 明白吗?
My prayers have been answered, Turkle.
神聆听了我的祷告 特寇
Come on and see.
所以来看看
You'd take $20...
20块钱...
to get down on your knees and pray, wouldn't you, Turkle?
别说出去 可以吗 特寇?
No, it don't send me, don't send me.
没有办法 没有办法
- It don't? - Don't do nothing to me, no.
- 不行吗? - 对我来说没差
Well, you know there'll be more...
你知道还有更多的...
I mean, they'll be bringing a couple of bottles with them, and...
我是说 他们会带两瓶酒来...
You're getting closer, brother. You're getting closer, but...
继续说下去 老兄 继续说下去 但是...
they're gonna be sharing more than just bottles, ain't they?
应该还有比酒更好的 对吧?
- You know what I mean? - Yeah, sure.
- 你懂我的意思吗? - 当然
- I know what you mean. - You understand what I mean?
- 我懂你的意思 - 你懂我的意思吗?
Yeah, I understand what you mean.
我懂你的意思
- Anything you say, Turkle. - I'm on my knees, brother.
- 尽管开口 - 老兄 我什么都没看见
- I'm on my knees. - Yeah, all right, all right.
- 我什么都没看见 - 太好了
- Let me just give them a hand here. - I appreciate that.
- 我来帮她们一下 - 感激不尽
Ladies!
女士们!
Oh, thank you. I believe this is your department, Mr. Turkle.
谢谢 这都归你了 特寇先生
- Hi, there! Give me a hand. - Hi, Rose, how you doing?
- 没错 帮我一下 - 萝丝 你好吗?
Love to give you a hand.
乐意之至
Keep it down. Keep it down.
小声一点
- I split my pants. - Keep it down!
- 我的裤子破了 - 小声点!
- Give it to me. Give it all to me. - You got to keep it down!
- 给我 全部都给我 - 能不能安静点!
This looks like my high school.
看起来像是我的高中
Oh, hey, I take that.
我要这个
- The barber chair. - You may have it.
- 我要那个理发厅的椅子 - 你可以拿走
It is mine, mine.
那是我的了
You can have it. You can have it, honey.
你可以拿走 亲爱的
- Take a load of these tubs. - It's a real nice place you got here.
- 看看这些水管 - 你的地方真不错
Hey, can I take a bath?
我可不可以洗个澡?
Sure, you can take a bath. Sure.
当然可以
Just don't drown your pretty little self.
只要不要淹死就好
You know...
你知道吗...
Rose was married to a maniac once, up in Beaverton.
萝丝曾跟疯子结婚 是在伯特镇上
Oh, really, miss?
真的吗 小姐?
What seemed to be the problem?
发生了什么事?
Oh, nothing, he used to put frogs in my bra all the time.
没发生什么事 只是他常常放青蛙在我胸罩里
Very interesting.
非常有趣
Very interesting.
非常有趣
Rose is very interested in hospitals, and hospital facilities.
萝丝对医院的设备非常感兴趣
- I am? - Yes. Oh, yes, you are.
- 有吗? - 当然有
- I'm going to take Miss Candy... - Where you going?
- 我要带凯蒂去... - 你们去哪里?
I'm gonna take Candy for a stroll.
我带凯蒂去散步
I got you, I got you.
懂了
- But just don't make too much noise. - Oh, no, not a peep, not a peep.
- 不要太大声就好 - 好吧 不准偷看
Now, you come over here, baby, right over here.
来吧宝贝 到这边来
Don't worry about Candy, honey. Sit down and relax.
别担心凯蒂 现在坐下来轻松一下
Wake up, boys.
醒来吧
Wake up.
醒来
It's medication time.
吃药时间到了
Medication time.
吃药时间到了
The nighttime spirits are here.
夜之魂出现了
It's Randall to say goodbye...
兰道来说再见...
and get you high, and nighttime angel, Candy.
在旁边是可爱的凯蒂天使
That's right, Mr. Martini, there is an Easter bunny.
是的 马堤尼先生 这是只复活节兔子
Round the side, boys, join Mr. McMurphy...
靠过来 大家一起来麦克墨菲先生的...
in the executive lounge, please.
联谊室
Round the side.
靠过来
It's gonna be so great.
太棒了
You like a nip, don't you, Charles?
你喜欢喝酒 对吧查理?
- We gonna get in trouble. - No trouble at all!
- 我们会有麻烦吧 - 根本不会!
It's Billy the Club of the fabulous and fantastic 14...
这是比利 无可比拟的俱乐部 14...
- What the hell's going on? - Mr. Turkle...
- 这里发生了什么事 - 特寇先生...
Ain't this a bitch!
这不是在找麻烦吗!
McMurphy, what you trying to do? Get my ass really fired, man?
麦克墨菲 你是不是要我被炒鱿鱼?
Come on, get your ass out of here. Come on.
快从那边滚开
We're just having a party.
我们只是在办派对
Party, my ass! This ain't no nightclub, this is a hospital.
去他妈的派对! 这里不是夜总会 这是医院
Man, this is my fucking job.
这是我的工作
I don't give a damn, this is my fucking job.
我不管 这是我该死的工作
Oh, shit! The supervisor!
该死! 督察来了!
Come on, get your asses back in there.
赶快滚进去
Come on. Come on there!
快点!
Where is that no- talking son of a bitch? Is he in there?
那个人渣到哪里去了?他在里面吗?
Good. Come on.
赶快进去
Mr. Turkle?
特寇先生?
Mr. Turkle?
特寇先生?
Where the hell is he? Why doesn't he answer?
他死哪去了?为什么不回答?
He's jerking off somewhere.
他去鬼混了
Ain't nobody jerking off nowhere, motherfucker!
去他妈的鬼混 混蛋!
Turkle, what the fuck are you doing here? Go out there and talk to her.
特寇 你在这边干嘛?出去回答她
Doing the same fucking thing you're doing in here, hiding!
跟你做同样的事情 混蛋 躲起来!
Yes, ma'am?
你好 女士
Everything all right, Mr. Turkle?
一切正常吗 特寇先生?
Oh, everything is just fine, ma'am.
一切正常 女士
Just fine. Just fine.
很好
Who's there?
谁在里面?
Ain't nobody in there.
没有人啊
Please open that door.
请开门
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, ma'am, but...
我很抱歉 但是...
you know, a man gets awfully lonesome at night...
你知道男人在晚上是很寂寞的...
You understand what I mean, don't you?
你了解吗?
You understand? I'm sure you understand.
你懂的?我确定你懂的
I want that woman off this ward, immediately.
我要那个女人马上离开这里
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
- Jesus! - Mr. Turkle, is she gone?
- 天啊! - 特寇先生 她走了吗?
Shit! Yes, she's gone, and so am I...
妈的! 对 她走了 我也是...
so get your behinds on out of here and go back to bed.
躲在后面的出来 全都躺回床上去
Go ahead, move it, move it! Move it!
快点 动作快点 快点!
- I knew we were in trouble! - Come on, let's go!
- 该死 我就知道会有麻烦! - 快点 快走!
You and your teddy bear ass! Move them on out of here!
动动你的屁股! 快点!
Come on, come on!
快!
- Candy? - Come on, Candy!
- 凯蒂? - 快点 凯蒂!
Jesus Christ!
天杀的!
Mr. Turkle, I'm really sorry.
特寇 我真的很抱歉
Tell the fucking friends of mine to get out!
去告诉我那些人渣朋友 滚出去!
- Get out! - I'm really sorry.
- 滚出去! - 我真的很抱歉
What are you...?
你真的是...
What the fuck...? Get out of here!
该死 快滚!
Please get out, this is my job! You fucking it up! You understand?
快滚 这是我的工作 被你们搞砸了
Get out!
滚出去!
Get out of here, you slim motherfucker!
你这个人渣! 快点滚出去!
Fuck it!
去你妈的!
Fuck it!
去你妈的!
Good night, good night, don't let the cooties bite.
晚安 不要吃太多饼干
Right out of the shock department. I got it from...
从诊疗部门弄来的 我是从...
I got it from Ratched's charts.
我从瑞秋的推车上拿来的
Right. There you go, there you go. Easy now.
喝吧喝吧 小心点
Don't take it all at once!
不要一次喝完!
Let's try a little over here. There you go.
给别人留点 给你
Let's go.
我们走吧
I'll have to be the one, Chief.
我走了 酋长
Hey, Mac, what's going on?
麦克 发生了什么事?
Well, Dale...
代尔...
Lord Randall is stepping down one.
兰道准备逃了
Fredrickson.
佛兰迪克森
Jimmy.
吉姆
Aren't you gonna say goodbye to me, Mac?
你不跟我说再见吗 麦克?
Sure, I'm gonna say goodbye to you, Charles.
当然会 再见 查理
Thank you, Mac.
谢谢你 麦克
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'll never forget you.
我不会忘记你的
Settle down, Charles, all right.
没关系 查理 没关系
Hey, Billy, what's wrong?
比利 怎么了?
Billy, for Christ's sake?
怎么了嘛?
What's the matter?
到底怎么了?
I'm gonna miss you very...
我会很想你的...
very, very much, Mac.
麦克
Why don't you come with us, then?
那你跟我们一起来吧?
Think I don't want to?
你以为我不想吗?
Well, so come on then, let's go.
那来吧 一起走
Well, it's not that easy.
没那么容易
I'm not ready yet.
我还没准备好
Tell you what we'll do...
这样吧 等我们...
When I get to Canada, I'll write you a postcard...
到了加拿大后寄明信片给你...
and I'll put my address on it.
上面会附住址
That way when you're ready, you'll...
这样你就能知道...
you'll know where to go.
到哪里去找我
What do you say?
怎么样?
She going with you?
她会跟你去吗?
Candy?
凯蒂?
Yeah, she'll be there when you get there. She's going with us.
你到那边会看到她 她要跟我们一起走
Are you gonna marry her?
你会跟她结婚吗?
No, we're just good friends.
不会的 我们只是好朋友
Why?
怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Don't "nothing" me, all right? What is it?
别说"没什么" 告诉我 怎么了?
It's too late.
太晚了
Do you want a date with her?
你想约她吗?
Jesus, I must be crazy to be in a looney bin like this!
我的天啊 我一定是疯了才待在这边!
Date, huh?
约会?
Well, it'll have to be a fast date, I'll tell you that.
一定是很快就结束
Not now.
不是现在
Not now?
不是现在?
When, then?
那什么时候呢?
When I have a free weekend.
等我有周末休假的时候
You busy right now, are you?
你现在很忙吗?
You got something to do right now?
你有事要做吗?
- You go something to do? - No...
- 现在你有事要做吗? - 不...
Good, then don't talk to me about when you're ready. Yeah, yeah.
那不要告诉我你还没准备好
- Ready and everything like that. - No.
- 就是现在 - 不
Candy, come here a minute.
凯蒂 过来一下
Candy, I want you to meet the famous Billy.
凯蒂 来认识一下著名的比利
Go get him, will you?
你去把他找来
Go get him. Get him out of there.
把他捉出来
I want you to get a hold of Billy.
去把比利捉出来
All you gotta do is this one little thing.
你只要做这件小小的事
- The kid's cute, isn't he? - Yeah.
- 那孩子很可爱对吧? - 对啊
Think of me the whole time.
你只要从头到尾想着我就好
There he is.
现在来的是
Billy the Club!
大帅哥比利!
I got $25...
我赌25块...
that says you are gonna burn this woman down!
赌注是你可以让这个女人疯狂!
Candy, baby...
凯蒂宝贝...
I love ya.
我爱你
Hurl the ringer.
把钟敲响吧
Take it easy! Back on!
放松点! 退后!
No, no, no, I'll show you some card tricks.
不...我来表演一些扑克牌魔术
You ain't seen the Spanish deck yet.
你们还没看过这个西班牙魔术
That's 40 percent more torture.
这会有更多的乐趣
I'm gonna present you with this fine deck of cards for playing.
我把这副漂亮的扑克牌送给你
This ain't gonna take long, Rose, you know what I mean?
这不会太久 萝丝 你懂我的意思吗?
When we get to Canada...
等我们到了加拿大...
Out of sight, man!
成何体统!
Out of sight!
成何体统!
- Good morning. - Good morning.
- 早安 - 早安
Mr. Warren...
渥伦先生...
close the window, and lock the screen.
关上窗户 锁上纱窗
Right.
好的
Mr. Miller, show this woman the way out of the hospital.
米勒先生 带这个女人出去
Gladly.
乐意之至
Come on, lady, let's go.
来吧女士 走吧
- You're going home. - Where?
- 你要回家 - 哪里?
Let her go, Scanlon.
放开 史肯隆
You're going home.
你要回家
- Mr. Washington? - Yes, Miss Ratched.
- 华盛顿先生? - 是的 瑞秋小姐
Make sure no one is missing.
清点人数
Will do.
马上
- Mac? - Come on, Scanlon, let's move.
- 麦克? - 来吧 史肯隆 走
- Everybody out of here! - Come on, move it out!
- 所有人都出去! - 动作快点!
Come on, move it!
快点 拜托!
Martini, get your butt up! Come on, up!
马堤尼 赶快起来!
All right, Colonel, get your dead ass up there!
赶快滚到那边去
What the hell's going on here? Come on, move out!
到底发生什么事?快出去!
Miss Ratched?
瑞秋小姐?
Fredrickson, what are you doing?
佛兰迪克森 你在干什么?
Where you going? Back out of here!
你往哪走?回来!
Let's go! Come on, move it!
快走! 走!
Taber, get up. Come on.
塔波 快点起来
I said, get up!
我说起来!
All right, move it back there! McMurphy...
滚到那边去 麦克墨菲...
get your ass over here, and bring Dracula with you.
滚过来 把德克拉也带来
Stay right there, Bancini!
不要动 巴西尼!
- Miss Ratched? - Yes.
- 瑞秋小姐? - 是的
It looks like Billy Bibbit's the only one missing.
看来只有比利•毕比不见了
Billy?
比利?
Thank you, Mr. Washington.
谢谢你 华盛顿先生
Did Billy Bibbit leave the grounds of the hospital, gentlemen?
比利•毕比离开医院了吗?
I want an answer to my question.
我要你们回答问题
Did he leave the grounds of the hospital?
他是不是离开了医院?
- Mr. Washington? - Yes.
- 华盛顿先生? - 是的
Miss Pilbow, check all the rooms.
毕波小姐 去检查每个房间
- Mr. Warren? - Yes.
- 渥伦先生? - 是
You start with the tub room.
你从澡堂开始
Mr. Martini?
马堤尼先生?
May I have my cap, please?
可不可以把帽子还给我?
My cap!
我的帽子!
My cap!
我的帽子!
There.
那儿
Thank you.
谢谢
Miss Ratched.
瑞秋小姐
I can explain everything.
我可以解释
Please do, Billy.
请解释 比利
Explain everything.
解释所有的事
Everything?
所有吗?
Aren't you ashamed?
你不觉得羞耻吗?
No, I'm not.
我不觉得
You know, Billy, what worries me is...
比利 我担心的是...
how your mother's going to take this.
你妈妈能够接受这个事实吗?
Well, you...
你...
don't have to...
不需要...
tell her, Miss Ratched.
告诉她 瑞秋小姐
I don't have to tell her?
我不需要告诉她?
Your mother and I are old friends, you know that.
但我们是老朋友了 你知道的
Please...
请...
don't...
不要...
tell my mother.
告诉我妈妈
Don't you think you should have thought of that
你不觉得应该在
before you took that woman...
带那女人进去之前...
in that room?
先想清楚吗?
No, no.
不...
I didn't.
我没有
You mean, she dragged you in there by force?
她硬拖你进去的吗?
She did.
是的
Everybody did.
所有人都有份
Everybody? Who did?
所有人?到底是谁?
You tell me who did!
你告诉我是谁做的!
Murphy.
墨菲
Miss Ratched...
瑞秋小姐...
please don't...
请不要...
- Mr. Warren? - tell my mother, please.
- 渥伦先生? - 告诉我妈妈 拜托
Would you see that the men are washed and ready for the day.
你能不能让他们去洗干净 然后收拾好一切
Miss Ratched, please...please...
瑞秋小姐 求你...求你了...
- Mr. Washington? - Yes?
- 华盛顿先生? - 是
- Put Billy in Dr. Spivey's office. - No!
- 送比利到史贝菲的办公室 - 不!
Stay with him till the doctor arrives.
在医生来之前看住他
Move it! Come on, Martini, get on!
走! 快点 马堤尼 快走!
Hey, that way, please. Please, gentlemen.
拜托大家往那走
Let's go, come on. Come on, you guys. What is this?
快点走 快走
Let's go.
我们走吧
Hey, what the hell is that?
那是什么?
McMurphy, what the hell are you doing?
麦克墨菲 你在干嘛?
Washington, to the day room! Lmmediately!
华盛顿 快来长廊! 马上!
Put down those keys and nobody gets hurt.
把钥匙放下 没有人会受伤
Move away from the window and take that damn Chief with you.
跟酋长一起远离窗户
Come on, let's go!
快点 快走!
Let me through!
让我过去!
Let me through!
让我过去!
Out of the way, McMurphy!
不要挡路 麦克墨菲!
Come on, clear it!
快点 清场!
Get these people out of here!
把这些人赶出去!
Oh, Billy!
比利!
Will you guys clear the door?
你们能不能让开一下?
Everybody out! Out! Everybody out!
全都出去! 全部都出去!
Come on, goddammit!
快点 该死的!
Now calm down!
安静下来!
The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine.
我们现在能做的就是回到日常工作
All right?
好吗?
Don't! Mac!
别这样! 麦克!
Mac! No!
麦克! 不要!
And the bets are placed.
赌注都下好了
There's one for Tabes, and Chessy, and Martini, and the dealer.
这个是塔波 契士 马堤尼 还有庄家的
And a four to Tabes, and a six, and a nine...
塔波的是4 一个6 一个9...
and a ten to the dealer.
庄家是10
A nine?
一个9?
What do you say, Tabes?
塔波 你要不要?
A dime a piece.
10分钱一张?
No? You stick.
不要?
- He sticks. - He sticks with a four.
- 他不要牌 - 他只要4
Chessy's going for the ride.
契士要上路了
What does that mean?
那是什么意思?
He wants a hit. Yeah, and a big queen.
他要一张牌 一张Q
I think you're busted.
我想你爆了
Buggered, not busted.
是捉到了 不是爆了
- Turn them over. - Buggered.
- 捉你 - 捉到了
And weep.
你输了
Hit me.
给我一张牌
I think you're over.
我想你爆了
- I know you're over. - Hovno.
- 我知道你爆了 - 没有啊
- That's a three. - Hovno.
- 这张是3 - 还没有爆
Mr. Sefelt?
西佛特先生?
Did everything go well?
一切顺利吗?
That's very nice.
非常好
Now you feel better, don't you?
你现在感觉好多了吧?
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
McMurphy is out.
麦克墨菲走了
McMurphy has escaped.
麦克墨菲跑掉了
They were taking him through the tunnel.
他们带他经过走廊时
He beat up two of the attendants and escaped.
他打倒两个看护 然后跑走了
McMurphy's upstairs.
麦克墨菲在楼上
Oh, no, no, no!
不!
Jim, I'm telling you, McMurphy is upstairs...
吉姆 告诉你 麦克墨菲在楼上...
and he's as meek as a lamb.
他乖得像只绵羊
Really?
真的?
I mean, how do you know?
你怎么知道的?
Jack Dunphy told me.
杰克•坦菲告诉我的
Jack Dunphy's full of shit!
杰克•坦菲只会说废话!
Right! Right!
对! 没错!
They said you escaped.
他们说你跑走了
I knew you wouldn't leave without me.
我就知道你不会留下我
I was waiting for you.
我一直在等你
Now we can make it, Mac.
现在我们可以走了
I feel big as a damn mountain.
我现在感觉跟山一样壮
Oh, no!
不!
I'm not going without you, Mac.
我不会不带你走的 麦克
I wouldn't leave you here this way.
我不会这样留下你的
You're coming with me.
你跟我走
Let's go!
我们走吧!