回来的路 The Way Back

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 波兰语 Polish / 俄语

影片类型: 剧情 / 冒险

导演: 彼得·威尔

演员: 吉姆·斯特吉斯 / 艾德·哈里斯 / 西尔莎·罗南 / 科林·法瑞尔 / 德拉戈什·布库尔 / 亚历山德鲁·波托切安 / 马克·斯特朗


台词
(1941年)
(三名男子横越喜马拉雅山)
(进入印度)
(他们为了自由徒步四千哩)
(本片谨献给他们)
自由之路
(1939年9月)
(希特勒从西面入侵波兰)
(数天后,史达林由东面入侵)
(瓜分这个位于双方中间的国家)
我不签
把证人带进来
你认识这个人吗?
认识
他叫什么名字?
亚努兹威查克
证人,你和他是什么关系?
我是他太太
被告,对吗?
证人,关于被告你有什么要说的?
我从他的谈话中得知
他批评党
特别是针对苏联人民的领袖史达林
他们把你怎么了?
被告,这些说法正确吗?
证人,关于被告你还知道些什么?
他为外国政权担任间谍
被告,是吗?
不对
证人,你可以走了,卫兵
她签了一份完整供词
详细表述你从事间谍与渗透活动
你要签名吗?
你们对她做了什么?
(西伯利亚,1940年)
(古拉格集中营)
人民的敌人
看看你们的处境,你们要知道
你们的监狱不是由我们的枪、狗
或铁丝网构成的
西伯利亚就是你们的监狱
面积一千三百万平方公里
大自然就是看守你们的狱卒
它绝不会手下留情
如果大自然杀不死你们
本地人也会下手的
因为我们悬赏了每个逃犯的人头
(俄语)
( male prlsoner) Look at those poor men.
看看那些可怜人
They've got night bIindness.
他们有夜盲症
I saw it in the transit camp.
我在临时难民营看过
It's vitamin deficiency from starvation.
因为饥饿导致维生素缺乏引起的
Here, here.
给你
You pIanning on surviving on haIf rations, son?
你打算只靠一半粮食过活吗?
Look, he's an oId man.
他是老头子
I'm an oId man.
我也是老头子
I'II be aIive in the morning. He won't.
明天早上我还会活着,他不会
Kindness.
在这里
That can kiII you here.
好心是不会有好报的
He's Amerlcan.
他是美国人
I n here? How?
那怎么会进来这里?
StaIin hates foreigners,
史达林讨厌外国人
and that incIudes PoIes.
包括波兰人
You're PoIish, no?
你是波兰人吧?
U h-huh.
I Iike you PoIes.
我喜欢波兰人
Your burning sense of injustice,
我欣赏你们喜欢打抱不平的个性
the yearning for freedom.
以及你们对自由的渴望
Khabarov-- Andrei Timofeyevich.
我叫卡巴罗夫.安德烈提莫维奇
Weiszczek-- Janusz.
亚努兹威查克
Your charge, may I ask, Janusz?
你是什么罪名进来的?
嬲58-10 58-1 0.
58-1 0. A spy.
58-10,间谍罪
That's what they toId me.
他们是这么说的
Ten years?
判十年?
No. 20.
不,二十年
58-1 4. Sabotage. Ten years.
58-14,渗透罪,十年
And you were on Soviet side of Iine,
你生活在靠苏联那半边
and they arrest you. They accuse you of spying.
他们逮捕你,指控你是间谍
Torture you, huh?
然后折磨你,对吧?
Did you sign confession?
你签了自白书吗?
No. No, I wouIdn't sign,
没有,打死我都不签
so they-- they tortured someone eIse.
所以他们折磨另一个人
Forgive me.
不好意思
I was actor. Moving pictures.
我是演员,电影演员
I n my Iast picture, I pIayed aristocrat.
我在上一部片中饰演贵族
They arrested me when the fiIm was reIeased.
影片上映后他们就逮捕我
Why? It was cIaimed
为什么?
I was eIevating the status of the oId nobiIity.
他们说我提升旧贵族阶级的地位
So you got ten years for a performance in a fiIm.
所以你因为演电影而被判十年
I've had better notices.
我还碰过更扯的
再来一张?
Nyet.
不会吧
先欠着吧
先欠着?你已经负债累累了
The U rki.
乌奇
Do you know who these are?
你知道他们是谁吗?
ProfessionaI criminaIs.
职业罪犯
M urderers and thleves.
杀人犯和小偷
Don't stare at them.
别盯着他们看
The guards Iet them run things in here,
卫兵让他们管这里
and they are to be feared.
别去招惹他们
Then why wouId they Iet them run things?
为什么要放任他们这样?
Because they are byproduct of bourgeois society
因为他们是资产阶级社会的产物
and so friends of peopIe.
所以是人民的朋友
We are poIiticaI prisoners and so enemies of peopIe.
我们是政治犯,是人民的敌人
The Soviet U nion has become one vast prison.
苏联成了一个超大型监狱
SIave Iabor.
装满了奴隶
They are from far reaches of Soviet Empire,
他们来自苏联帝国的四面八方
aII caught up in same net.
全被困在同一张网里
And, uh, do any of them wriggIe out of the net?
有人从网里挣脱出去过吗?
No, Janusz. You must be more carefuI.
没有,亚努兹,你得更小心
StaIin has eyes and ears everywhere,
到处都有史达林的眼线
even in here.
这里也不例外
If you are not more carefuI, you wiII die after one year.
如果不小心点,一年后你必死无疑
If not IiteraIIy,
就算没死
then spirit.
你也会精神崩溃
And how Iong have you been in here?
你在这里多久了?
EIeven months and 29 days.
11个月又29天
拿过来
我要毛衣
拿走外套可以吗?
我就是要毛衣
那是你奶奶帮你织的吗?
你在这可没有权力
毛衣给我!
这个拿来抵香肠
You do for me.
你帮我画
You want me to draw you?
你要我画你?
No. Not me.
不是画我
那个老海盗盯着他看时
吉姆打了个冷颤
他全身满是伤疤和刺青
而且只有一条腿
他说"我是独脚海盗"
我认识这样的人
记得伊格吗?他只有一条腿
闭嘴
继续说下去,等一下给你面包
这个独脚海盗怎么找到宝藏的?
吉姆驾船前往金银岛
同行的是一批杀人不眨眼
眼里只有黄金的凶狠家伙
Lice?
虱子吗?
Eatlng me allve.
它们可咬死我
For that I have oId foIk remedy. Come.
我有个祖传偏方可用,来吧
The mine.
金矿
They bIast at night.
他们在晚上炸金矿
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
We must be quick.
动作要快
Or this wiII not be here in the morning.
不然明天早上这衣服就不见了
You're going to Ieave it here overnight? Why?
你把它放在这里一夜,为什么?
You'II see.
到时就知道了
It can be done.
可以成功的
I know a way through the wire.
我知道有条路能穿过铁丝网
How? Lazar, my associate,
怎么做?
he is overseer of construction.
我同事拉萨尔是个监工
He showed me.
他跟我讲过
If you ever escape the camps,
没几个人能逃得出这劳改营
and I've been waiting so Iong for someone Iike you,
我一直在等你这种人
someone with the strength,
一个有毅力…
the wiII to see it through.
意志坚定的人
But to go where?
但我们能逃去哪?
I mean, we can't go west.
我们不能往西边去
I mean, apart from the Germans, there's the Soviets.
西边除了德军之外,还有苏联人
And east, aII Soviet right to the Pacific.
东边一直到太平洋都是苏联领土
No, no, no, no. North. Have to be-- have to be south.
不行…我们一定要往南边去
Correct.
没错
But do you know where we are? I mean, exactIy?
但你知道我们的确切位置吗?
I beIieve we are about 500 kiIometers north of Lake BaikaI.
我们应该在贝加尔湖以北500公里
This is the Iake.
这是湖
Camp is here.
劳改营在这里
And the border is here.
边界在这里
We couId foIIow the edge of the Iake here.
我们可以沿着湖边走
That runs due south.
那是往正南方
ExactIy. Then we cross the Trans-Siberian RaiIway
没错,然后越过西伯利亚铁路
to the MongoIian border and freedom.
到达蒙古边界后,我们就自由了
Spring is aIready upon us.
春天就要来了
We wiII have to wait tiII autumn.
我们得等到秋天再行动
No. Why wait?
不,为什么要等?
Why?
为什么?
Because it is a thousand kiIometers to the border, maybe more.
这里离边界一千公里远,甚至更远
We need carefuI pIanning. We need to stockpiIe food.
我们要小心策划,储备粮食
I've aIready begun trading, deaIing.
我已经开始在进行了
You must do the same.
你也要这么做
And in autumn, the weather is more predictabIe. [chatter ln dlstance]
而且秋天的天气比较好掌握
We can use the new snow to cover our tracks.
可以用新雪来掩盖足迹
And we bring my friends.
还要带我朋友一起走
Your friends? You trust them?
你朋友?你信任他们吗?
Of course.
当然
They won't aII survive.
他们不可能全部幸存下来
But they wiII die free men.
但至少他们会以自由之身死去
Free.
自由
[man speaking Russian]
(俄语)
看,风雪越来越大了
怎么办?
你决定
我们会冻死的
我们应该回去才对
那我的脑袋就不保了!
指挥官,我们会死在这里
趴下
我们会冻死的
完蛋了
我叫你们趴下
快趴下
我们不到一小时就会全被冻死的
就算你们现在全部死掉我也不在乎
那好,要是一次死了200人
你就有得解释了
到时候你麻烦可大了
趴在地上
我们可以到森林里找地方掩蔽
趴在地上
停下来
不准动
我要开枪了
That's a reaIIy brave man !
那家伙真带种
让犯人到森林里避难
谁敢逃跑就开枪
First we need big branches!
首先我们需要粗大的树枝
One on each side and then one on the back!
一边放一根,后面也要放一根
HeIp me, Kazik.
卡齐,帮帮我
These down there, put it there on the branch.
这些拿去放在那边的树枝上
Yes, yes.
FoIIow me. We'II both go Iike this.
跟着我做,我们两个一起动作
What?
什么?
Good.
很好
Yes. Put lt there.
对,放那里
Zoran ! Your bIanket!
佐伦,你的毯子!
For a wlnd break.
拿来挡风用
Get in. Come on.
进去,快点
Come!
过来
PIease come with us! We have sheIter!
请跟我们来,我们有地方躲了
I am Zoran, YugosIav.
我叫佐伦,南斯拉夫人
That's Janusz.
他是亚努兹
And he's Kazik.
他是卡齐
Horodinsky.
汤马斯何罗迪斯基
They are PoIish.
他们是波兰人
Voss. I'm Latvian.
沃斯,拉托维亚人
It's a League of Nations.
我们就像国际联盟
And you are?
你是?
Smith.
史密斯
And your first name.
大名呢?
M ister.
密斯特(先生)
M r. Smith.
史密斯"先生"?
That's right.
你不喜欢大冷天待在外头
是吗,牛仔?
出列
你也一样
出列
M ight as weII have shot us yesterday.
还不如昨天把我们给毙了好
We're for the mines.
我们要去挖矿了
These coIIars same as used by ancient Egyptian peopIe.
这些项圈跟古埃及人用的一样
Yes, but on their horses, probabIy.
对,但大概是用在马身上的吧
No. No, no, no. Same for peopIe.
不是,都是用在人身上的
How do you know?
你怎么知道?
I was professor of EgyptoIogy, Leningrad U niversity.
我是列宁格勒大学的古埃及学教授
[men shoutlng ln Russlan]
(俄语)
[shouting]
(俄语)
Are you crazy? They'II shoot you.
你疯啦?他们会毙了你的
I've got to get out of here.
我得离开这里
I have to get back. I have to get back.
我得回去…
[man shoutlng ln Russlan] [gasping]
(俄语)
It can be done.
能成功的
What can be done?
什么可以成功?
He knows a way through the wire.
他知道有条路能穿过铁丝网
He has a pIan.
他有计划
Shh. Who has a pIan?
谁有计划?
H is name is Khabarov.
他叫卡巴罗夫
The actor.
那个演员
Do you know him?
你认识他?
He has no intention of escaping.
他并不打算逃走
What do you mean?
什么意思?
He's a Iiar.
他是个骗子
He's been here for years.
他待在这里很多年了
Seeks out new arrivaIs.
喜欢找新来的
Me, when I first came here.
我刚来时他也找过我
He just Iikes to taIk about escape.
他只喜欢嘴上讲讲逃亡的事
I've known others Iike him.
还有别人也像他这样
Why shouId I beIieve you?
我干嘛相信你?
Nothing is for nothing in the camps.
在劳改营里,做任何事都有个目的
From you he gets your energy, your spirit.
他从你身上得到活力和精神
You feed his dream of escape.
你给了他逃亡的梦想
You heIp keep him aIive.
你帮助他活下去
He's nothing but a Ieech.
他不过是只水蛭
You are a coId bastard, M ister.
你还真是冷酷,先生
I'm stiII aIive, that's aII I know.
我只知道我还活着
But I won't be in another six months,
但我撑不过接下来的六个月
and neither wiII you. Not here. Not in these mines.
你也是,在这矿坑里绝对没办法
But if you are serious--
但如果你是认真的
reaIIy serious about making a run for it--
真的想设法逃出去的话
I'm with you.
我跟你走
I thought you were a Ioner.
我以为你一向独来独往
It can't be done aIone.
这种事可无法单独行动
Besides, you have a--a weakness. You couId be usefuI to me.
更何况你还有个我用得上的弱点
And what is that?
什么弱点?
Kindness.
善良
If anything happens to me, I'm counting on you carrying me.
如果我出事了,还得要靠你背我呢
Khabarov, come.
卡巴罗夫,跟我来
What?
干嘛?
Come with me. Now. What is it? What? What?
跟我来,快 -什么事?
Come. Look at this.
来,你看看
Look at this.
你看看
We can go. We can go tonight.
我们能走了,我们今晚就可以走了
The storm wiII cover our tracks.
暴风雪会掩盖我们的脚印
No, no, no. What are you taIking about? It's a passing storm !
不,你在说什么?
风暴很快就过去了
No, it's enough.
这样就够了
Janusz, that is impossibIe.
亚努兹,不可能
We need-- We need detaiIed preparation,
我们要更周详的准备
we need pIans, we need maps.
要有计划,还要地图
No, no, the timing wiII never be perfect.
永远不会有最好的时机
Look, they won't expect it now.
听着,现在他们绝对料不到
Are you crazy? What about the distances, huh?
你疯啦?距离那么远
It's, it's a thousand kiIometers, and we need food.
有一千公里远,我们还需要粮食
PIenty of food.
很多的粮食
But, but we have food. You have food.
我们有粮食,你也有
Look, the American is with us.
那个美国佬要一起行动
We've been trading, just Iike you said.
我们像你说的一直在交换粮食
How Iong wiII that Iast?
那样能撑多久?
Look, I've spent haIf my Iife in the woods and mountains.
我大半辈子都在树林和山上过活
We can Iive off the Iand.
我们可以撑过去的
You don't understand. You are too young.
你根本不懂,你太年轻了
It cannot be done. What eIse is there?
不可能成功的
You hear me?
不然怎样? -你听清楚了吗?
To stay here and die?
在这里等死吗? -不可能成功的
It cannot be done. Andrei ! How do we get through that wire?
安德烈,要怎么穿过铁丝网?
I don't know what you are taIking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Your friend Lazar-- I mean, he knows, doesn't he?
你的朋友拉萨尔知道吧?
You toId me that.
是你跟我说的
Piss off now.
滚开
You can't see, can you?
你看不见,对吧?
PIease don't Ieave me behind.
拜托别丢下我
Promise me, Andrejs.
答应我,安德雷
I can hoId onto your shouIder by night.
晚上我可以抓着你肩膀
I can--I can see shapes.
我看得见物体的轮廓
By day I can see just fine.
白天我的视力没问题
I won't hoId you up.
我不会拖累你的
PIease don't teII the others.
拜托不要告诉别人
I n here, I die.
待在这里我必死无疑
(俄语)
Swiss.
瑞士制的
金表
首先你们得要关掉发电机
大约会有十分钟左右一片漆黑
那就是你们逃跑的时机
要等到最后一班卫兵交接完后行动
There are no secrets here.
这里藏不住秘密的
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
The game goes against me.
我手气一直很背
SmaII debt, they take fingers.
欠小条的,他们砍手指
Big debt, they take head.
欠大条的,就砍人头
Me, big debt.
我欠了大条的
But I never gambIe my WoIf.
可是我不会拿我的狼刀来赌
I n forest, you need knife,
在森林里,你们需要把刀子
and I need miracIe. Get me out of here.
而我需要奇蹟,所以带我离开
他们把木桩砍掉了
我什么都看不见,在哪?
在那里,铁丝网被割断了!
放狗去追他们!
Come on ! Come on !
快点…
Look! Keep going. Keep going !
继续跑,不要停!
We must keep going ! Get up! Get up!
我们得继续跑,起来!
Activity, or we die right now.
快起来,不跑就没命了
You know how fast the dogs are.
那些狗跑得很快的
Run, damn you !
该死,快跑啊!
M ister, come on, Iook at me.
先生,看着我
Is it time for me to carry you?
需要我背你吗?
Come on. Come on. Come on !
快点
Janusz, we can't see anything !
亚努兹,我们什么都看不见
The snow is bIinding us! Janusz!
雪太大了,亚努兹
(Janusz ) I need your knife!
我需要你的刀
Give me the knife!
刀子给我
Your knife!
你的刀
Janusz, we must take sheIter!
亚努兹,我们必须先找地方躲
We can't go on !
我们不能再走了
Don't you see? This is perfect!
你们不明白吗?这样正好!
They'II never find us Iike this.
这种气候下,他们绝对找不到我们
Never!
绝对找不到!
You stare at me Iike snake at rabbit.
你的眼神就好像蛇看见猎物一样
He teach me EngIish.
他教我英语的
Speak good, huh?
我讲得还不错吧?
Bread for words, wasn't it, cowboy?
拿面包学英语,对吧,牛仔?
How far have we come?
我们走了多远?
Maybe 20, 30 kiIometers.
二、三十公里吧
That's aII?
才这样?
Less, if we've been going in circIes
可能还不到
Iike chicken without head.
如果我们像无头苍蝇绕圈子的话
AII right, Iet's see what we have.
好吧,来看看我们有些什么
Everyone, come on.
大家拿出来吧
We share everythlng.
东西都要分享
And you?
你呢?
What?
你呢? -怎样?
Do you have?
你有什么?
And that coat. It's not your coat.
这件外套不是你的
That is Khabarov's coat.
是卡巴罗夫的外套
Yes, he gave me. And. . .
对,他给我的,还有…
See?
看到没?
He was going to inform.
他本来想去通风报信的
Don't worry. I taIk to him.
放心,我跟他谈过了
Everything okay.
安啦
( Smith ) You've made a bargain with the deviI.
你是跟魔鬼讨价还价
You reaIize that?
你知道吗?
Do you have a knife?
难道你有刀子吗?
For direction he uses grass and the mosses. What's that?
他用草和苔藓判断方向
I swear to God he better know what he's doing.
他最好知道自己在干嘛
You shouId be gratefuI you're here at aII.
你能在这里就应该要心存感恩了
GratefuI is for dogs.
狗才会心存感恩
What-- What's that?
那是什么?
Wolves. lt's only wolves.
狼,只是狼而已
OnIy woIves.
只是狼而已?
South.
南方
To Lake BaikaI.
往贝加尔湖
You are the Pakhan.
你是帕汗
Am I? What is a Pakhan?
是吗?什么是帕汗?
Boss of U rki.
黑帮老大
We are not criminaIs. We are escaping from criminaIs.
我们不是罪犯,而是在逃离罪犯
I have been watching you.
我一直在观察你
And I swear to God you win my respect with your sticks and pine cones.
你靠树枝和松果赢得我的尊重
I'II come between you and death.
我将为你出生入死
So you want to be my body guard?
所以你想当我的保镖罗?
It's the U rka way.
这是江湖规矩
You have me, and you have the WoIf.
你有了我,就等于有狼刀
Janusz, how long tlll we get to the lake?
亚努兹,还要多久会到湖边?
How Iong? Three, four weeks.
你问多久吗?大概三、四周
Maybe more.
也许还要更久
(Janusz ) I have us here somewhere.
我们大概在这一带
And down here, the Trans-Siberian RaiIway,
下面这是西伯利亚铁路
and the border of MongoIia. [groans]
然后是蒙古边界
MongoIia seems so far away.
蒙古看起来好远
MongoIia? I
蒙古?我要去更远的地方 go more:
To America.
去美国
It's Iike this--
现在情况是
we have food for another week.
我们的粮食还能撑一星期
We have no more matches.
已经没有火柴了
But stiII we have Khabarov's fIint.
不过还有卡巴罗夫的打火石
We need meat.
我们需要肉
I can make traps.
我可以做陷阱
We'II be moving too fast to wait for traps.
我们没办法停下来等陷阱
We flnd farms, vlllages, get food there.
我们可以到农田和村庄找吃的
Look, there's a bounty on our heads. Remember that.
他们悬赏奖金要我们人头
We steaI it.
别忘了
At night. They never know.
晚上去偷,他们不会发现的
We are not thieves.
我们又不是贼
Then I'II steaI it, and I'II eat.
那我去偷
You can watch.
到时候我吃,你在旁边看
What is that?
这是什么?
Barbed wire.
有刺铁丝网
He's making a fish-hook.
他在做鱼钩
That's how we wiII survive.
我们就靠这生存
With fish? U h.
靠鱼? -对
But I don't eat fish.
我不吃鱼
Then you'II die.
那你等死吧
( Kazlk ) Come on, we need to make a flre.
来,我们得生火了
Come on, lots of wood.
走吧,需要很多木柴
lt'll be 40 below tonlght.
晚上气温可能不到5度
Tomasz? [Tomasz grunts]
汤马斯
(Janusz ) No, no, not too much, not too much.
不要太多,用不了那么多
Kazik?
卡齐?
Kazik?
卡齐?
He's stlll out, looklng for wood.
他还在捡木柴
He has night bIindness.
他有夜盲症
Kazik!
卡齐
Kazlkl
卡齐
Janusz!
亚努兹
Janusz!
亚努兹
( Kazik) Professor.
教授
l came from the mlne to flnd you.
我从矿坑出来找你了
I thought I was aIone.
我还以为只有我一个人
I've been waIking with you for some time.
我跟着你走一段时间了
I'II-- I'II just sit for a minute.
我想坐一下
Not far to go.
距离不远了
We made it.
我们成功了
We reaIIy made it.
我们真的成功了
Isn't that something?
很了不起对吧?
Lord, take this innocent souI into thy keeping.
主啊,请接纳这个无辜的灵魂
Amen. Amen. Amen.
阿门…
A free man died here today.
今天,一个自由人死在这里
StiII, one Iess mouth to feed.
不过,至少少了一个人吃饭
What?
怎样?
They'll flnd our bones and your drawlngs
一百年后,人们会发现
a hundred years from now
我们的骨头和你的画
and say
然后说"看!"
''Look, a flne example of Early Gulag Man. ''
"这是古拉格集中营里的人"
[angriIy] Shut up with your jokes.
别乱开玩笑
Go and find food Iike the others do.
跟别人一样去找吃的
You do the shuttlng upl
你才闭嘴
Drawing aII day Iike you're on hoIiday.
整天画画,像在度假一样
I'm sick.
我生病了
I cook. They find food.
我煮饭,他们去找食物
What do you ever do? Nothlng.
你做了什么?什么都没做
But I make you aII Iaugh.
但是我会逗你们笑啊
No, not anymore, you don't.
才没有,你已经不搞笑了
So. . . who wiII be first?
谁会是第一个?
What do you mean, first?
什么意思?
The first to die.
第一个死
l thlnk the artlst.
我觉得是画家
But better lf lt was hlm, the funny man.
不过最好是那个搞笑王
Why better lf lt's Zoran?
为什么最好是佐伦?
More soft.
肉比较软
More--tender.
比较嫩一点
M ister onIy catch IittIe fish now.
先生现在只捕到一点鱼
We must have meat, or we die here.
我们必须要吃肉,不然会死在这里
You're the Pakhan, you've thought of it.
你是帕汗,你肯定有想过
We aII have.
我们都想过
That's why you brought extra peopIe, isn't it?
所以你才多带了些人来,对不对?
For food?
可以当食物
No, no, no. We wiII get more food when we get to Lake BaikaI.
不,到贝加尔湖就能弄到更多食物
There wiII be pIenty of fish there.
那里会有很多鱼
You said we wouId have seen Iake a week ago.
你一周前就说会看到湖
We're Iost, Pakhan.
我们迷路了,帕汗
Look, if I , uh, if I find the Iake, l wlll be back ln a week.
如果我找到湖,我一周内会回来
If I don't, weII, you're on your own.
若没有,你们就得靠自己了
I know.
我知道
Our friend VaIka.
我会盯着瓦卡
Don't Iet him out of your sight.
别让他离开你的视线
Here.
拿去
Fresh this morning.
早上刚抓到的
Thank you.
谢谢
Good Iuck.
祝你好运
And you.
你也是
Janusz! I saw it. I saw it.
亚努兹
I saw the Lake.
我看到了…我看到湖了
Easy, easy.
慢慢来
Three days from here.
离这里三天路程
Stones! Gather stones!
石头,拿石头来
Heat them in the fire!
放在火上加热
What is it?
那是什么?
( Smlth ) Someone's been followlng us.
有人跟踪我们
He's behind that dark cIump of trees.
他就躲在树后面
If he gives us away, they'II be aII over us in no time.
如果他去告密,我们马上会被追上
He's right. We have to do this.
他说的对,我们必须先下手为强
No kiIIing.
不准杀人
No?
是吗?
I think you've kiIIed before.
你以前应该杀过人
You say too many prayers for an innocent man.
清白的人不会像你这么常祷告
VaIka, you go behind
瓦卡,你从后面包抄
in case he makes a run for it. Go.
以防他逃走,快去
Spread out, spread out.
分散开来
[Janusz whlspers] Valka, no. No!
瓦卡,住手…
We--we won't hurt you.
我们不会伤害你的
A PoIka.
她是波兰人 -波兰人?
PoIka? What does he want?
他想干嘛?
I don't know. It's a girI. And she's PoIish.
不知道,她是女的,波兰人
She's been followlng us for several days.
她已经跟踪我们几天了
And what?
然后呢?
WeII, she needs food, you know, protection.
她需要食物,还有保护
She's been too afraid to approach us
她怕得不敢接近我们
untiI she was sure we weren't Russian.
直到她确定我们不是俄国人
She wants to traveI with us?
她想跟我们一起走吗?
She's on the run, Iike us.
她跟我们一样在逃命
She'II sIow us down.
她会拖慢我们的脚步
She said she's escaped from a Russian coIIective farm.
她说她从俄国集体农场逃出来的
I know this type-- street gypsies.
我知道这种人,街头吉普赛人
There are thousands Iike that, Iess use than a dog !
这种人很多,比狗还不如
Pakhan, don't do this. H uh?
帕汗,别理她
Oh, come on. She's starving.
拜托,她饿坏了
We can bareIy feed ourseIves.
我们自己都吃不饱了
Yeah, maybe it's kinder to Ieave her.
没错,丢下她也许比较好
No, she was sent to us. We can't Ieave her.
我们注定要遇见她,不能丢下她
Janusz, we have no cholce.
亚努兹,我们别无选择
Stay back.
退后
Stay back. Careful of the mud.
小心泥巴
Easy. Easy. Easy.
慢慢来
VaIka.
瓦卡
Here you are.
逮到你了
Find some wood.
去找木柴来
Her name is I rena.
她叫伊莲娜
Is the soap ready?
肥皂做好了吗?
Yes.
好了
Ah, good.
真不错
Stir.
搅一搅
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的?
Are you-- you are going to the office this morning?
你早上要进办公室吗?
VaIka? VaIka. Come on.
瓦卡…起来
You're next. Go, go.
换你了,快去
(Zoran ) Valka, come on l
瓦卡,快来
Now take off your shirt.
把上衣脱掉
Why do we do this?
干嘛要刮胡子?
So we don't Iook Iike thieves and robbers.
这样看起来才不像小偷或是强盗
Head up.
头抬高
Now, stiII. [grunt]
别动
Very stiII, pIease.
千万别动
Head up.
头抬高
More.
再高一点
Nyet.
You know, I , uh, can't beIieve she's PoIish.
我不敢相信她是波兰人
She's, uh, she's educated. Speaks good EngIish, French.
她受过教育,英法语都说得很好
Is that right?
是吗?
You don't Iike her, do you?
你不喜欢她,是吗?
Speak to VaIka about her.
我跟瓦卡谈过
He doesn't even think she's PoIish.
他觉得她根本不是波兰人
WeII, I did speak to him. And the others.
我跟他聊过,还有其他人
They agree she comes with us.
他们同意让她跟着我们
What, you disagree?
怎了,你不同意吗?
There's no room for sentimentaIity, you know that.
你明知道没时间多愁善感
Apart from food, she'II sIow us down.
除了吃的,她还会拖累我们
(Janusz ) No, it won't take our weight.
浮冰承受不了我们的重量
We'll have to swlm across.
我们必须要游过去
Can you swim?
你会游泳吗?
Yes, M ister.
会,先生
You wouIdn't Iie to me.
你不会骗我吧
I'm not Iying, Comrade.
我没骗你,同志
And don't caII me Comrade.
别叫我同志
I rena, no!
伊莲娜,不
Here, come on.
起来
该死
Here, take the food.
把食物拿去
Were your parents arrested with you?
你父母跟你一起被捕吗?
They're dead.
他们死了
We Iived on a farm outside Warsaw.
我们住在华沙郊区的一座农场里
When the Russians came,
俄国人来的时候
they said we were kuIaks and expIoiting the peasants.
说我们是剥削佃农的富农
My parents were afraid and hid me in the barn.
我父母很害怕,把我藏在谷仓里
I found them Iater.
后来我发现他们…
I found them face-down in the mud.
发现他们的脸埋在泥巴里
They'd been bashed and strangIed with barbed wire.
他们遭到毒打,并被铁丝网勒死
Later, the Russians caught me
后来俄国人抓到我
and sent me to a coIIective farm.
把我送去集体农场
They were crueI to me.
他们折磨我
I ran away.
我逃走了
I had no food. And then I saw you.
我没有食物,然后就看到你们
You can't swim, can you?
你不会游泳吧?
What?
什么?
You've never been near the water in your Iife.
你这辈子从没接近过水
But I got across, didn't I? And you foIIowed.
我不是过河了吗?你们还跟过来了
And you said you Iived on a farm near Warsaw?
你说你住在华沙附近的农场?
Yes.
Soviets didn't get that far.
苏联没攻到那么远
That was German territory.
那边是德国的势力范围
Your parents weren't murdered, were they?
你父母没有被杀害吧?
You made aII that up.
这些都是你编的
We've all done terrlble thlngs to survlve.
我们为了求生干过可怕的事
But don't ever Iie to me again.
但千万别再骗我
We've had enough of Iies.
我们已经受够谎言了
(Janusz ) We have to go around lt.
我们得绕过去
Quicker through it.
我们可以快速通过
No, they have dogs.
不行,他们有狗
If they raise the aIarm, then we don't stand a chance.
一旦他们注意到,我们就没机会了
We need food again, Pakhan.
帕汗,我们需要吃的
Look, I know we need food,
我知道我们需要食物
but we can't go into that town and risk arrest.
但不能冒着被捕的风险到镇上去
We're wasting time.
这样是在浪费时间
( Smlth ) What ls lt? What's wrong?
怎么了?哪里不对劲吗?
Where's VaIka?
瓦卡呢?
He was behind Zoran.
他在佐伦后面
Zoran, weren't you watching him?
佐伦,你怎么没盯好他吗?
(Zoran ) l'm not hls keeper.
我又不是他主人
Damn him.
该死
( Smith ) He couId turn us in for the bounty.
他可能会为了赏金出卖我们
And risk arrest?
冒着被捕的风险?
He's a gambIer.
他是个赌鬼
I rena, do you think he wouId do that?
伊莲娜,你想他会那么做吗?
He might.
有可能
We don't need his knife.
我们不需要他的刀
We can make one out of deer bone.
我们可以用鹿骨做一把
It's an opportunity to get rid of him.
这是摆脱他的好机会
AII right, aII right.
好吧
Come on, Iet's go.
我们走吧
(VaIka ) Watch it funny man?
给我小心点,搞笑王
Hey, hey, hey! You want to get us aII kiIIed? H mm?
你想害我们没命吗?
Easy, cowboy.
别激动,牛仔
You tear my coat.
你扯破我的外套了
Idiot.
白痴
Idiot? Ha.
白痴?
Am I?
我是吗?
Let's see who ls ldlot.
看看谁是白痴吧
What?
怎样?
Did I kiII?
我杀人了吗?
Yes.
A dog.
杀了一条狗
Don't beIieve me, then don't eat.
不相信我就别吃
But you wiII, won't you,
可是你们还是会吃
because you want to survive.
因为你们都想活下去
I know about survive. AII my Iife.
我一辈子都知道怎么求生
And--
另外
it's my birthday.
今天是我生日
I n Russia, that means we drink.
在俄国,这时候就该喝酒
[Valka slngs ln Russlan]
(俄语)
She Iived in the streets, Iike me.
她在街头讨生活过,跟我一样
So the story you toId us wasn't true.
所以你之前讲的故事是假的
I thought that story wouId be more sad
我觉得那样比较可怜
and you wouIdn't Ieave me behind.
你们才不会丢下我
My parents were PoIish Communists.
我父母是波兰共产党员
They took us to Iive in Soviet U nion, to Moscow.
他们带我们到莫斯科住
They want to work for the RevoIution.
他们想为革命奉献
We Iived in the HoteI Lux,
我们住在卢斯饭店
with Iots of foreign Communists.
那里有很多外国共产党员
But they arrested them in 1 93 7.
结果他们在1937年被捕
They said they were spies.
罪名是间谍罪
The pollce put me ln the orphanage.
警方送我去孤儿院
And my brother, he died.
我哥死了
I was ten years oId.
当时我十岁
They caIIed me Rykov,
他们叫我李可芙
but I remembered our PoIish name-- ZieIinska.
但我记得我的波兰姓是奇林卡
I used to say it every night before I went to sIeep.
每天睡前我都会念着它入睡
So you ran away.
所以你逃出来了
They have no mosquitoes.
他们身边都没蚊子
What can we do? SteaI a boat?
我们该怎么办?偷船吗?
No, it's too risky.
不行,风险太大了
PeopIe are going to get iII.
大家会生病的
(Janusz ) I know.
就是啊
( Smith ) Isn't it strange? After aII we've faced,
真奇怪,经历了这么多事后
these tiny insects might bring us down.
我们却可能被这些小虫子打败
There it is again.
又来了
No mosquitoes!
没有蚊子
Zoran ! Zoran !
佐伦…
What's he dolng, for God's sake?
他在干什么?
Mosquito repeIIent.
这可以驱蚊
So what you say to him?
你跟他说了什么?
Who?
谁?
The mosquito man. Ah.
无蚊男
I'm an escaped convict who is pIagued by mosquitoes.
我是饱受蚊虫困扰的逃犯
Yeah, very funny.
最好是啦
No, reaIIy, what did you say?
你到底说了什么?
Come on, man.
快讲啦,老兄
(Janusz ) Goodbye, Lake BaikaI.
再见了,贝加尔湖
WeII done.
干得好
M ister, did you know Voss is a priest?
先生,你知道沃斯是牧师吗?
No, I didn't know that.
我不知道
And Tomasz ls a pastry chef, but he wants to be an artist.
汤马斯是甜点师傅,但他想当画家
You don't say.
是喔
And Zoran was on buslness ln Moscow, arrested in Red Square.
佐伦去莫斯科出差时,在红场被捕
He said he was just taking a photo of the KremIin.
他说他只是在拍克里姆林宫的照片
He's an accountant.
他是会计师
WeII, I'II be damned.
真的还假的
I never knew a funny accountant.
我从没碰过会搞笑的会计师
Don't you taIk to each other?
你们从没交谈过吗?
I n the camps you Iearn to say as IittIe as possibIe.
在牢改营里,尽量少说话比较好
M r. Smith? Working on the Moscow Metro?
史密斯先生在莫斯科地铁上班?
He's an engineer. H is father was Finnish.
他是工程师,父亲是芬兰人
Grew up in America, but he couId speak Russian.
在美国长大,不过会说俄语
And why wouId an American move to Russia, for God's sake?
美国人没事干嘛搬去俄国?
The Depression.
因为经济大萧条
H is son came with him.
他儿子跟他一起来的
What happened to his son?
他儿子怎么了?
They shot him. He was 1 7.
被射杀了,他才17岁而已
[whispering] The MongoIian border is on the other side of those tracks--
蒙古边界就在铁路的另一边
maybe four, five days away.
离这里大概四五天路程
Can we cross somewhere eIse?
我们可以从别处绕过去吗?
Here, this is the main Iine. It's going to be Iike this everywhere.
这条是主线,到处都有人守着
He's right. We wait tiII tonight.
他说的对,等到晚上再说
What?
怎样?
Nothing. J ust Iooking.
没事,只是看看
Don't Iook.
不准看
(Zoran ) VaIka?
瓦卡
What?
干嘛?
Why do you have assholes tattooed on your chest?
你干嘛把混蛋刺在胸前?
l mean, they should be on your ass
应该刺在屁股上才对
so you can sit on them every time you take a shit.
这样大便时才能坐在他们脸上
You think it's funny?
你觉得这很好笑吗?
They are great men.
他们是伟人
Whoa, whoa! VaIka! VaIka!
瓦卡
Don't you know what ''StaIin'' means, funny man?
你不懂"史达林"的意思吗?
Means Man-of-SteeI.
是钢铁人的意思
He takes from rich and gives to poor.
他劫富济贫
Yes, of course he does.
这我当然知道
Then he takes both of them and puts them in a GuIag for 25 years.
然后把大家通通送去劳改25年
Watch your eyes, crow bait.
你给我小心点,混帐
(蒙古)
Thank you, Mother Russia, for your hospitaIity,
谢谢俄国的热情款待
but I wiII definiteIy not be coming back.
我绝对不会再回来
(苏联)
You know, they'II-- they'II catch you.
你知道的,他们会抓到你的
Yeah. Prison is okay. Debt is bad.
坐牢倒是还好,欠债就惨了
But there are many prisons, they don't find me.
不过监狱很多,他们找不到我的
What about America?
你不去美国了吗?
Oh. It's not for me, freedom.
自由不适合我
I wouIdn't know what to do with it, I swear to God.
真不知道我要自由干嘛
So we must say goodbye, my WoIf and me.
所以狼刀和我必须要跟你道别了
You don't need him anymore.
你不再需要它了
Good Iuck, VaIka.
祝你好运,瓦卡
Goodbye, Janusz.
再见,亚努兹
(Janusz ) Look. See?
你们看
( I rena ) Do you think we'II get there by tonight?
我们天黑时能走到那里吗?
Yes, I think so.
应该可以
What wiII we do?
我们到时候要做什么?
We wiII eat.
吃东西
Yes. We wiII sIeep.
好啊 -睡觉
(Janusz ) We made lt.
我们成功了…
M ister!
先生!
They're communists.
他们是共产党
(Janusz ) So lt's here too.
所以这里也是
This changes everything.
这样情况就不同了
There's nowhere to hide.
我们无处可躲了
(Voss ) lt's a Buddhlst temple.
那是座佛寺
They might take us in.
他们可能会收留我们
They might aIso be working with the regime.
他们也有可能会和当权者合作
It's a risk.
这样有风险
What happened here?
这里发生了什么事?
The same as happened in Russia.
跟在俄国发生的一样
Churches cIosed. . .
教堂被关闭
priests shot or taken to camps. . .
牧师被枪毙或送去牢改
reIigion banned.
禁止一切宗教信仰
They came to my church, in Latvia.
他们来到我拉托维亚的教堂
Destroyed everything, much Iike this.
破坏了一切,就像现在这样
I went back Iater that night,
当晚我再回去时
and there was a Ione-- Ione guard.
只有一个落单的卫兵
J ust a boy.
他还是个男孩
And I strangIed him untiI his eyes popped right out of his head.
我勒死他,勒到眼球都掉了出来
VaIka knew somehow.
瓦卡知道我干过的事
He knew I'd kiIIed in coId bIood.
他知道我曾冷酷地痛下杀手
(Zoran ) How far ls Chlna?
中国有多远?
I don't know. Maybe five, six hundred kiIometers due south.
不知道,也许往南五六百公里吧
600 kiIometers?
六百公里?
Is China free?
中国是自由国家吗?
They're fighting the Japs. I know that much.
我知道他们在对抗日本
After China is Tibet.
中国之后是西藏
We could go to Lhasa, the capltal.
我们可以去首府拉萨
(波兰语)我们可以去西藏
到山另一边的印度吗?
(Voss ) What? What are you talklng about?
你们在说什么?
They say we couId go beyond Tibet,
他们说我们可以穿过西藏
over the mountains to I ndia.
越过高山到印度
What mountains?
什么山?
The H imaIayas.
喜马拉雅山
Joln the Brltlsh Army.
然后加入英军
Fight Nazis, then fight the Russians.
对抗纳粹后,再对抗俄军
Go over the H imaIayas?
翻越喜马拉雅山?
How? On a magic carpet?
怎么过去?搭魔毯吗?
How?
怎么过去?
We waIk.
用走的
(Janusz ) CarefuI.
小心
Come on, wake up.
醒醒
I was in the middIe of this beautifuI dream.
我正好在做一个美梦
I was about to eat some saIt.
我梦到正准备要吃盐
I aImost taste it.
几乎快尝到了
I just want to go back to that dream.
我想回到那个梦里
It's a very simpIe recipe.
作法很简单
You just need two sprigs of rosemary and a pinch of nutmeg.
只要两枝迷迭香和一撮肉荳蔻
N utmeg?
肉荳蔻? -对
What about the saIt?
那盐呢?
No, we'II--we'II get to that. Now--
这等一下再说
add the oiI-- M m-hmm.
把油加进去,让它腌一下
and you Ieave it to marinate whiIe you prepare the chicken.
然后来准备鸡肉
This is where the saIt comes in.
这时候再加盐 -好
Good. You rub it into the skin of the chicken
把盐搓进鸡皮里
with a IittIe bit of the paprika.
加点辣椒粉
But doubIe the saIt.
不过盐要加倍
Look, you cannot just doubIe the saIt. It'II be too saIty then.
不能把盐加倍,太咸了
I don't care, just doubIe the saIt.
我不管,盐要加倍
I'm not going to ruin it.
我不要把它搞砸
J ust doubIe the saIt, pIease.
盐加倍就是了,拜托
No.
不要
Tomasz-- No.
汤马斯 -不要
AII right, aII right. Everybody keep caIm.
大家冷静
Oh, my God ! No, no, no! Don't run ! Don't run.
天啊 -不,别跑!别跑!
Be caIm and smiIe. Be friendIy.
冷静微笑,表现得友善点
Everybody smiIe.
大家微笑
HeIIo. HeIIo.
你好…
俄国人吗?
不是,美国人
要去拉萨吗?
拉萨,对,西藏
去朝圣?
没骑马吗?
我们太穷了,买不起马
你老婆吗?
不,是女儿
早安
That's south.
那是南方
Are we going to eat that?
我们要吃那玩意儿吗?
It's either this or fish.
不吃这个的话就吃鱼
It Iooks Iike a bird's nest.
看起来像鸟巢
It wiII protect you from the sun.
它可以帮你遮阳
I rena, try this for your feet.
伊莲娜,试看看合不合脚
South.
南方
Come on, we keep going.
起来吧,我们继续走
No, it's another mirage.
不对,那又是海市蜃楼
We have no water.
我们没水了
There's trees there.
那里有树
If there's trees, there--there's water.
有树就有水
No, I don't care.
我不管
It's east. We're going south.
那是东方,我们要往南走
But, Janusz, we've got to glve lt a try.
亚努兹,我们总得要试试看
No, no, no. We must keep golng south,
不行,我们必须继续往南走
or you'II kiII us aII.
不然我们会被你害死
Damn it!
可恶
Janusz, we're dying.
亚努兹,我们快死了
We're aIready dying.
我们已经快死了
Stop.
住手
It's a mirage!
那是海市蜃楼!
It's just a mirage.
那只是海市蜃楼
[whispering] M irages don't have birds.
海市蜃楼没有鸟
[IoudIy] M irages don't have birds!
海市蜃楼不会有鸟
It's a weII !
是口水井!
Don't fiII yourseIves. You'II get sick.
不要猛灌,会生病的
(Zoran ) At Ieast we have water here.
至少这里有水
(Janusz ) Shh. Shh. You'II wake her.
你会吵醒她的
Yeah, but no food.
没错,但是没有食物
(Voss ) Maybe nomads wiII come to water their fIocks.
也许会有游牧人会带牲畜来喝水
When?
什么时候?
Next week, next month?
下周还是下个月?
We shouId stay here at Ieast a few more days.
我们至少应该再多待个几天
Look, without food, we'II onIy get weaker.
我们没食物只会越来越虚弱
And then maybe too weak to traveI.
到时可能会虚弱得走不下去
I don't know. After these Iast days--
我不知道,经过了这几天
I don't know if I can go through that again.
我不知道我能不能再走下去
lt was a mlracle flndlng thls.
能找到水井已经是奇蹟了
Can we count on another?
我们能指望奇蹟再度发生吗?
Janusz?
亚努兹?
(Janusz ) Okay, give me your best.
好好帮我冲一下
( I rena ) Wait, wait, wait!
等等…
Go, Tomasz!
冲吧,汤马斯
Hat, pIease.
帽子拿掉
Lower.
低一点
Run ! Run !
跑,快跑!
Get back, get back! Take cover!
回去…找掩护!
Behlnd that dunel
躲到沙丘后面!
l renal Get down l
伊莲娜,趴下!
Don't be afrald l
别怕!
[Tomasz, whlsperlng] l rena. l rena.
伊莲娜…
Sun-drled flsh.
吃鱼干
[weakIy] Thank you.
谢谢
(Tomasz ) Here.
Can you find our way back to the weII?
你找得到回水井的路吗?
It was way off course.
那离我们的路线很远
Remember? I mean, way east.
记得吗?水井在东边
There's no-- There's no features in this wasteIand.
更何况这片荒野没有地形特征
I couId never find it.
绝对找不到的
When I heIped my father in the fieIds during the hot summers,
以前酷暑在田里帮我爸工作时
we used to suck on smaII stones Iike these.
我们就含着这种小石头
Made us feeI Iess thirsty.
可以稍微解点渴
Janusz!
亚努兹
Sunstroke?
这是中暑吗?
I'm becoming a nuisance.
我成了大家的累赘
No, no, no.
不是的
Do they hurt you?
会痛吗?
No, not at aII.
不会,完全不会
They must be sweIIing because I've waIked so far.
一定是走太多路了才会肿起来
Don't you think, M ister?
你认为呢,先生?
Yes.
You Iie back down now. I'm gonna cover your Iegs up for you.
你躺下去,我帮你把腿包起来
l rena, we can stop for a whlle.
伊莲娜,我们可以停一下
No.
J ust suck on this.
吸这个
No! PIease, no! No!
不要,拜托,不要
Come on. We've got to keep going.
来吧,我们得继续赶路
My name is I rena ZieIinska.
我叫伊莲娜奇林卡
My name is I rena ZieIinska.
我叫伊莲娜奇林卡
Put me on the ground, Andrejs.
把我放在地上,安德雷
J ust Iay me on the ground.
让我躺在地上
It's okay.
没事的
(Voss ) Command thine angeIs to receive her
请你的天使接引她
and to take her to heaven-- her country.
接引她上天堂,她的国度
Amen. Amen.
阿门 -阿门
Amen. Amen.
阿门
( Smith ) I reaIIy Iike this one.
我很喜欢这张
When did you do that?
什么时候画的?
Second night in the GuIag.
在古拉格的第二晚
Poor Kazik, aIways in troubIe with his feet.
可怜的卡齐,脚老是有毛病
Who is this?
这是谁?
You.
Looks llke my father.
好像我爸
Is that how I Iook now?
我现在看起来是这样吗?
No. Now, you Iook worse.
不,你现在比较丑
You caught her smiIe.
你画她在微笑
Look.
你看
Thls ls--just a sketch.
这只是素描
But I'II work on it.
不过我会继续画
I'II do it.
我会完成它的
That's reaIIy fine work.
真的很漂亮
You're a great artlst, Tomasz.
你是个伟大的画家,汤马斯
lt's almost llke a photography.
你的画看起来几乎跟照片一样
lt's the shadow.
影子很逼真
lt's really nlce.
真的很棒
We have to get to those hiIIs.
我们得爬上那些山丘
Water may be trapped there.
那里可能有水
Come on. Come on, get up. Get up.
走吧,起来…
M ister. Come on.
先生,走吧
Go on without me.
别管我了
I'm done.
我不行了
Go.
去吧
Zoran. . . you go to the hiIIs and Iook for water.
佐伦,你去山上找水
And you wait for us there.
然后在那里等我们
No. Yes.
We'II catch up.
我们会赶上的
Did you find water?
找到水了吗?
No.
没有
Show me.
带我去
PIease show me.
请带我去
Where--?
在哪?
Where are you?
你在哪?
There's--
这里有…
water!
水!
[whispering] Zoran.
佐伦
Around here.
在这附近
Look at that, uh?
你看
What if--if it's poisonous? How can we eat it?
如果这有毒的话,我们要怎么吃?
No, no, no, we cut off its head.
不,要先把头切掉
Here. Give me the knife.
刀子给我
Ah, Iook at that.
你看看
Tastes Iike chicken.
吃起来像鸡肉
Yeah. A big, bIack, poisonous chicken with no Iegs.
是咧,又大又黑而且有毒的无脚鸡
(Janusz ) Well, lt's not bad.
好吧,还不错吃
You know, VaIka taIked of eating each other
你知道吗,我们在西伯利亚时
when we were in Siberia.
瓦卡曾说过要大家吃彼此的肉
He did? Yes.
真的吗? -对
And? WouId you have eaten me?
你会吃我吗?
[chuckIing] Yeah. Yeah, of course.
会啊,当然会
I wouId never have eaten you.
我绝对不会吃你的
[Iaughing] WeII, why not?
为什么?
Too stringy and bitter. I'd rather eat snake.
你的肉又干又涩,我还宁可吃蛇肉
Here's some water.
喝点水吧
It can kiII you, remember?
这可能会害死你,记得吗?
What?
什么?
Kindness.
当好人
How long can you survlve on mud and snakes?
你还能靠着吃泥巴和蛇撑多久?
J ust leave me here.
把我留在这里吧
You can't, can you?
你办不到,对吧?
Look, M ister--
听我说,先生
What?
怎样?
You know, I may not even know your first name,
我虽然不知道你名字
but I , uh-- I know your son's name.
但我知道你儿子的名字
I rena toId you?
伊莲娜告诉你的?
Yes.
Can I say his name?
我能说他名字吗?
Davld.
大卫
Saying his name won't bring him back.
叫他名字也不能让他死而复生
What are you trylng to do, glve me the wlll to llve? ls that lt?
你想干嘛,给我求生意志吗?
Stop me from glvlng up?
阻止我放弃吗?
And are you giving up?
你会放弃吗?
I n the camps, some saw death as freedom.
在劳改营里有人把死当成是种解脱
Then why didn't you just kiII yourseIf?
那你怎么不自杀?
Survlval was a klnd of protest.
活下来是一种抗议
Belng allve was my punlshment.
而活着是给我的惩罚
Punishment for what?
惩罚什么?
I brought David to Russia.
我带大卫去俄国
And now no one can forgive you.
能原谅你的人已经不在了
And you can't forgive yourseIf.
而你也无法原谅自己
I rena toId me. . .
伊莲娜告诉我…
that they tortured your wife. . .
他们折磨你老婆
and she lnformed on you.
她还告发你
Yes.
They did the same thing to my boy.
他们也那样对我儿子
Then they shot him in the head.
然后朝着他的头开枪
My wife is aIive.
我太太还活着
She Iived-- and was reIeased. That much I know.
我只知道她活着并获得释放
But she'II never be abIe to forgive herseIf for what she's done.
但她将永远无法原谅自己
You see, onIy I can do that.
只有我能让她原谅自己
She wlll be torturlng herself, just llke you.
她会跟你一样自我折磨
So you see, I have to get back.
所以我必须要回去
l-have-to-get-back.
我必须回去
Janusz.
亚努兹
Pack your things, quick.
收拾东西,快
Janusz!
亚努兹
(Janusz ) Do you hear that?
你们听到了吗?
What is that?
那是什么声音?
Tibet.
西藏
一切顺心
一切顺心
Lhasa.
拉萨
(Janusz ) And where ls l ndla?
印度在哪里?
[man speaklng natlve language]
(藏语)
l ndla.
印度
[speaking native Ianguage]
(藏语)
I ndia. Yes.
印度,是的
There is the track to Sikkim, over the mountains.
有条铁路通到山另一头的锡金
Many peopIe go there.
很多人都到那里去
Are there viIIages on the way?
路上有村庄吗?
Small vlllages, yes. They give you food.
有些小村子,他们会提供食物
Fuel for flre.
还有生火的燃料
But you can't go now.
但你们现在不能去
Why?
为什么?
If big snow comes, very difficuIt.
下大雪的话会很难走
You wait untiI spring.
你们要等到春天
Thls famlly keep you.
这家人会收留你们
WeII, we can't cross the mountains in winter.
我们不可能在冬天穿越山脉
(Janusz ) He said it was difficuIt but not impossibIe.
他说很难走,但没说不可能啊
Janusz, it's onIy three months.
亚努兹,不过是三个月而已
Look, we can't Iet go.
我们不能就这么算了
What do you mean?
什么意思?
If we stop now, then we'II give in to exhaustion.
我们现在停下来就是向疲累屈服
No, it's not giving in.
这不是屈服
We are exhausted.
而是我们真的筋疲力尽了
I wiII sIeep tiII spring Iike a bear in a cave.
我要像熊一样冬眠,一路睡到春天
You can study Buddhlsm and become a monk.
你可以研究佛法,然后去当和尚
But first you must Iearn how to Iike their tea.
不过你要先学着喜欢他们的茶
I aIready Iike the tea.
我已经喜欢上那茶了
Good night.
晚安
What about you, M ister?
你呢,先生?
What are you going to do for three or four months?
这三四个月你有何打算?
I'm going to Lhasa.
我要去拉萨
Our frlend has a contact.
这家人有门路
He thinks he can get me out through China.
他应该能带我去中国
There's a U . S. miIitary mission there.
在那里有美国驻军
Looking out for number one.
为自己着想
lsn't that what you Amerlcans say?
你们美国人不都这么说吗?
Zoran--
佐伦
Zoran. What?
佐伦 -干嘛?
We escaped.
我们逃出来了
We made it.
我们成功了
You're right. He's right.
没错,他说的对
Apart from a few mountalns, we are there.
还有几座山头,我们就到了
We made it.
我们成功了
Not aII of us.
但不是所有人
No, not all of us.
对,不是所有人
What are you going to do, M ister? When you go back home.
回家后你想做什么?
Home?
家?
BuiId Metros?
盖地铁吗?
M ight drift a whiIe.
可能会先流浪一阵子
I wiII fight.
我要去打仗
First Germans, then Russians.
先打德国人,再打俄国人
(Zoran ) And then? (Zoran ) Re-bulld your church?
然后呢,重建教堂吗?
No. I wiII die fighting.
不,我会战死沙场
I'm going to get Tomasz' pictures to a newspaper
我会把汤马斯的画刊登在报纸上
or get them pubIished somehow.
或拿去出版
And then I'm going to cook his chicken
然后我要煮他的那道鸡肉
but with extra saIt, just--just to annoy him.
不过要多加点盐,让他不爽
And you, Janusz?
你呢,亚努兹?
As Iong as the communists are in PoIand,
只要共产党在波兰一天
you cannot go back.
你就不能回去
They'II shoot you, Janusz.
他们会枪毙你的,亚努兹
I'II just, uh--keep going, you know, untiI it's over.
我会继续走下去,直到一切结束
I'II just keep waIking.
我会继续走下去
He's gone.
他走了
Janusz! Janusz! [echoing] Janusz!
亚努兹…
Namaste.
你好
Namaste.
你好
WeIcome to I ndia. Paper passport, pIease.
欢迎光临印度,请出示护照
Passport.
护照?
We--we--we don't have.
我们没有护照
Never mind. Come with me.
没关系,跟我来吧
Where have you come from?
你们从哪里来的?
Siberia.
西伯利亚
Siberia?
西伯利亚?
And how did you come, sir?
你们怎么过来的?
We waIked. WaIked? [speaking native Ianguage]
用走的 -用走的?
(1945年5月8日,欧战胜利)
(1945-1948年,苏联赤化波兰)
(铁幕笼罩东欧)
(1956年,匈牙利起义)
(1961年,竖立柏林围墙)
(1968年,苏联进军布拉格)
(1980年波兰团结工联运动…
挑战共产主义)
(1989年,共产主义垮台)
(波兰重获自由)