禁闭岛 Shutter Island

上映日期: 2,010

语言: 英语 / 德语

影片类型: 剧情 / 悬疑 / 惊悚

导演: 马丁·斯科塞斯

演员: 莱昂纳多·迪卡普里奥 / 马克·鲁弗洛 / 本·金斯利 / 马克斯·冯·叙多夫 / 米歇尔·威廉姆斯 / 艾米莉·莫迪默 / 派翠西娅·克拉克森 / 杰基·厄尔·哈利 / 泰德·拉文 / 约翰·卡洛·


台词
本字幕由 YYeTs人人影视 翻译创作欢迎爱好者加入我们 www.YYeTs.net
双语合并校对:Erin瑞朵 字幕监制:可乐嘻嘻 后期:爱你一生
禁闭岛
波士顿港岛 1954年
Pull yourself together, Teddy. Pull yourself together.
振作点 泰迪 打起精神来
It's just water.
只是水而已
It's a lot of water.
很多水
A lot of...
很多...
Come on.
坚持住
You okay, boss?
你没事吧 头儿
Yeah, I'm fine, I just...
没事 我只是...
I just can't... can't stomach the water.
我有恐水症
- You're my new partner. - That's right.
-你是我新搭档吗 -没错
Not the best way to meet, with my head halfway down the toilet.
头次见面就吐了 可不怎么好
Doesn't exactly square with "teddy daniels, the man, the legend,"
与传奇人物泰迪·丹尼尔斯的头衔相比
- I'll give you that. - The legend?
-确实不怎么相称 -传奇人物
What the hell you boys smoking over there in portland, anyway?
你们这些波特兰的小子成天乱说什么啊
Seattle. I came from the office in seattle.
西雅图 我是从西雅图分局来的
How long you been with the marshals?
当了多久警官了
Four years.
4年
So you know how small it is.
那你知道这官很小吧
Sure.
当然
What about you? You got a girl? Married?
你呢 有女友吗 结婚没
I was.
有过
She died.
她死了
- Jesus. I don't... - Don't worry about it.
-天啊...我不是... -没事的
There was a fire at the apartment building while I was at work.
我上班的时候 家里的公寓着火了
Four people died.
死了四个人
It was the smoke that got her,
她是被呛死的
not the fire. See, that's important.
不是被烧死的 这很关键
I'm sorry, boss.
很抱歉
Where are my goddamn cigarettes?
我的烟哪去了
Oh, here, have one of mine.
我有 抽我的吧
I could've sworn they were in my jacket before I got on.
上船的时候烟还在我外套里面的
Government employees will rob you blind.
政府雇员的手脚不太干净
Thanks.
谢谢
They give you a briefing about the institution before you left?
你走之前 他们有给你介绍什么情况吗
All I know is it's a mental hospital.
我只知道那是间精神病院
For the criminally insane.
专门治疗精神病犯人
Well, if it's just folks running around hearing voices
那帮人如果只是神神叨叨
And chasing after butterflies, they wouldn't need us.
追追蝴蝶之类的 估计也用不着我们了
- Is that where we're headed? - Yep.
-就是那里吗 -没错
The other side of the island is rock bluffs
岛的另一边全是悬崖峭壁
all the way down to the edge of the water.
直入大海
The dock, it's the only way on or off.
那个码头 是唯一能上下岸的地方
We'll be casting off as soon as you two are ashore.
你们俩一上岸 我们就要尽快重新起航
I'd appreciate it if you'd hurry up about it.
希望你们能快点
- Why? - Storm's coming.
-为什么 -暴风雨要来了
Never seen a marshals badge before.
我还没见过法警警徽呢
I'm deputy warden Mcpherson, gentlemen.
你们好 我是副狱长麦克菲尔森
Welcome to shutter island.
欢迎来到禁闭岛
I'll be the one taking you up to Ashecliffe.
我带你们去阿西岛精神病院
Your boys seem a little on edge, Mr. Mcpherson.
你的手下有点紧张 麦克菲尔森先生
Right now, marshal, we all are.
警官 目前我们都紧张
"请铭记 我们也曾活过 爱过 笑过"
Electrified perimeter.
墙上都是电网
How can you tell?
你怎么知道
I've seen something like it before.
我以前见过
All right. You gentlemen will be
好了 我们将尽可能
accorded all the help we can give,
给予你们帮助
But during your stay, you will obey protocol.
不过在这儿 你们得遵守规定
Is that understood?
明白了吗
Absolutely.
当然
The red brick building on your right is ward A, the male ward.
你们右边的红砖房是A栋 男病房
Ward B, the female ward, is the one on your left.
左边是B栋 女病房
Ward C is that building on the bluffs.
C栋在悬崖上
An old civil war fort.
那是军事堡垒
The most dangerous patients are housed there.
最危险的病人都住那里
Admittance to ward C is forbidden
要进C栋
without the written consent and physical presence
必须有我和科利医生的书面证明
of both myself and Dr. Cawley.
而且需要我们亲自陪同
Is that understood?
明白了吗
You act like insanity is catching.
你好像已经开始不正常了
You are hereby required to surrender your firearms.
在此你们要交出武器
Mr. Mcpherson, we are duly appointed federal marshals.
麦克菲尔森先生 我们特派联邦警官
We are required to carry our firearms with us at all times.
是必须随身携带枪支的
Executive order 319 of the federal code of penitentiaries
联邦监狱法规第319条执行条例规定
states that when inside a penitentiary,
在监狱内
the officers of that institution have final authority.
监狱长官拥有最高行政权
Gentlemen, you will not get through this gate with your firearms.
先生们 要进去的话 必须交出武器
Okay. Now that the official stuff's done, come on, boys,
好了 官方程序就这些了 来吧
What do you say we go find Dr. Cawley?
我带你们去见找科利医生
When did she escape? This prisoner?
她什么时候逃走的 那个囚犯
I'm afraid Dr. Cawley will have to fill
科利医生 会跟你们
you in on the situation. Protocol.
说明情况的 这是规矩
Correctional officers at a mental institution,
一家精神病院里都有狱警
that's a weird sight, if you don't mind me saying.
恕我直言 有点奇怪
It's the only facility of its kind in the u.S., even the world.
美国仅此一家 世界上也是
We take only the most dangerous, damaged patients,
我们只接受最危险的病人
ones no other hospital can manage.
其他医院都无法处理
And it's all due to Dr. Cawley.
这都是科利医生的功劳
He's created something really unique here.
他在这里发明了一些独特的东西
It's a hospital for people our society
这里不仅仅是家医院
normally considers beyond treatment.
人们在这里得到了除了医疗外的关照
IDs, gentlemen.
请出示证件 先生们
Show your badges, gentlemen.
请出示警徽 先生们
Dr. Cawley's been consulted numerous times by scotland yard,
科利医生经常受到伦敦警察厅 军情五处
Ml5, the oss...
还有战略情报局的邀请
Why?
为什么
What do you mean?
什么意思
What do intelligence agencies want
情报部门跟一个精神病医生
to consult a psychiatrist about?
有什么好谈的
I guess you'll have to ask him.
这你得问他本人
- Marshal Daniels. - Doctor.
-你好丹尼尔斯警官 -你好医生
Marshal Aule.
我是奥力警官
Thank you, deputy warden. That will be all.
谢谢你 副狱长 你可以出去了
Yes, sir. Pleasure, gentlemen.
好的 祝你们好运 先生们
He had a lot to say about you.
他说了不少你的事
Mcpherson's a good man. He believes in the work we do here.
麦克菲尔森是个好人 忠于职守
And what would that be, exactly?
确切地说 他的工作到底是什么
A moral fusion between law and order and clinical care.
法律规范和医疗救助之间的道德融合物
Pardon me, Doc. A what between what and what?
抱歉...你说是什么和什么
Those paintings are quite accurate.
这些画是真实的写照
Used to be the kind of patients we deal with here
过去我们是这么处理病人的
were shackled and left in their own filth.
铐起来 让他们自省罪恶
They were beaten,
严刑拷打他们以至鲜血直流
as if whipping them bloody would drive the psychosis out.
然后让他们慢慢失血而亡
We drove screws into their brains,
用螺丝钻开他们的脑袋
we submerged them in icy water until they lost consciousness
把他们按入冰水 直至他们昏厥
or even drowned.
甚至淹死
- And now? - We treat them.
-现在呢 -治疗他们
Try to heal, try to cure.
尽力治疗 治愈他们
And if that fails, at least we provide them
要是行不通的话 我们至少会给他们
with a measure of comfort in their lives. Calm.
平静的生活以示宽慰
These are all violent offenders, right?
这些人...都是暴力罪犯 不是吗
I mean, they've hurt people.
他们伤害过别人
Murdered them in some cases.
甚至有些杀过人
In almost all cases, yes.
没错 几乎都有命案在身
Then, personally, doctor, I'd have to say,
有些个人想法 我得说
screw their sense of calm.
让他们的平静生活见鬼去吧
It's my job to treat my patients, not their victims.
我负责治疗他们
I'm not here to judge.
我不是他们的受害者 也不是审判官
- So this female prisoner... - Patient.
-那这个女囚犯... -病人
Excuse me. Patient,
抱歉 病人
One Rachel Solando,
叫雷切尔·瑟兰多的
escaped sometime in the last 24 hours.
在前一天逃跑了
Last night between 10:00 and midnight.
是昨晚 10点后 午夜前
Is she considered dangerous?
她很危险吗
You could say that. She killed all three of her children.
算是吧 她把她三个孩子都杀了
She drowned them in the lake behind her house.
把他们溺死在房子后面的湖里
She took them out one by one,
她把他们逐个带出去
held their heads under till they died,
把头摁在水里 直到没气
then she brought them back inside and
然后还把尸体搬回家
arranged them around the kitchen table.
让他们坐在厨房的餐桌周围
She ate a meal there before a neighbor dropped by.
她在邻居过来串门前 还吃了顿饭
And what about the husband?
她丈夫呢
He died on the beaches of normandy.
死了 诺曼底登陆战役时死了
She's a war widow. She starved herself when she first came here.
她是个烈士遗孀 她刚来时还绝食
She insisted the children weren't dead.
坚信她的孩子没有死
Sorry, doctor. You don't happen to have an aspirin, do you?
抱歉 医生 你有阿司匹林吗
Prone to headaches, marshal?
头痛吗 警官
Sometimes. But today, I'm a little more prone to seasickness.
有时会 不过今天有点晕船
Dehydration.
脱水了
- You all right, boss? - Yeah.
-你还好吧 头儿 -没事
In that case, you're quite right. The simpler the better.
这回你倒是对了 办法越简单越好
Thanks so much.
多谢
Rachel still believes the children are alive.
雷切尔依然认为孩子还活着
She also believes this place is her home in the Berkshires.
她还以为这里是她在伯克郡的家
You're kidding me.
你在开玩笑
She's never once in two years
两年来她一次也没发觉
Acknowledged that she's in an institution.
自己是在某个医院
She believes we're all
她以为我们都是
deliverymen, milkmen, postal workers.
送货员 送奶工 邮递员
To sustain the delusion that her children never died,
为了证实她孩子还活着的幻觉
she's created an elaborate fictional structure,
她还煞费苦心虚构了一些场景
and she gives us all parts to play in that fiction.
我们在场景里都有角色
So have you searched the grounds yet?
运动场那边找过了吗
The warden and his men scoured the island.
监狱长带人把岛上都找遍了
Not a trace.
毫无蛛丝马迹
And what's more disturbing is we don't
更令人不安的是 我们不知道
know how she got out of her room.
她是怎么逃出去的
It was locked from the outside,
门是从外面锁上的
and the only window is barred.
唯一的窗户也钉死了
It's as if she evaporated straight through the walls.
似乎她是直接蒸发掉 然后穿墙而出
I brought her right back here after group therapy,
小组治疗后 我们带她回房间
locked her in,
并且上了锁
came back for midnight rounds, she was gone.
夜里过来巡查时 她就不见了
Seriously, doctor, how is it possible
说真的 医生 她怎么可能
that the truth never gets through to her?
一直都不知道事情真相呢
I mean, she's in a mental institution, right?
我是说这是个精神病医院
Seems like something you'd notice from time to time.
怪事肯定会时有发生
How many pairs of shoes are the patients given?
一个病人有几双鞋
Two pairs.
两双
Sanity's not a choice, marshal.
没人想当精神病人 警官
You can't just choose to get over it.
不是说你想恢复就可以的
So, she left here barefoot?
那...她是赤脚逃走的吗
Come on, doc, she couldn't get 10 yards in that terrain.
得了吧 在这种地形她跑不出十码
Marshal?
警官
4号法则 谁是第67个病人
This is definitely Rachel's handwriting.
这肯定是雷切尔的笔迹
I have no idea what the law of four is, though.
我不知道4号法则是什么
- It's not a psychiatric term? - I'm afraid not.
-不是精神病治疗术语吗 -恐怕不是
"who is 67?"
谁是第67个病人
Fuck if I know.
我哪知道
I have to say that's quite close to my clinical conclusion.
这跟我的临床结论倒是挺相近的
Think it's just random scribblings?
你认为她只是胡写的吗
Oh, no, not at all. Rachel's smart.
不会的 雷切尔很聪明
Brilliant, in fact.
甚至可以说是精明
This paper could be important.
这张纸可能很重要
Excuse me, doctor, but we're gonna have to hold on to this.
抱歉 医生 不过 我们得留着这张纸
Of course.
拿去吧
And you say she had to come through here?
你说她肯定要从这里经过
After lights out, the orderlies play cards in here.
熄灯后 护工们就在这里打牌
Last night, there were seven men
昨晚有7个人坐在
sitting at the base of those stairs
楼梯下面
playing stud poker.
玩宝藏扑克
Yet somehow, rachel managed to slip past them.
可不知为何 雷切尔还是成功的逃脱了
Why?
为什么
How? She turns invisible?
怎么会 难道她隐身了吗
Doctor, we're gonna need access to the personnel files
医生 我们需要
Of all the medical staff.
所有医务人员的个人资料
The nurses, the guards, the orderlies,
包括护士 保安 护工
anyone who was working then.
所有在这儿工作的人
We'll take your request under consideration.
我们会考虑你的要求
This is not a request, doctor.
这不是要求 医生
This is a federal facility, and a dangerous prisoner...
这里是联邦机构 而一个危险的囚犯
- Patient. -...Patient
-病人 -病人...
Has escaped. Now, you will comply or...
逃跑了 你要服从...
All I can say is I'll see what I can do.
我只能说我会尽量帮忙
Doctor, we're gonna need to speak with the staff.
医生 我们要和工作人员谈谈
Do you understand?
明白吗
I'll assemble them in the common room after dinner.
晚饭后 我会把他们叫到公共休息室
If you have any further questions,
你要是还有问题
feel free to join the deputy warden in the search.
可以加入副狱长的搜查工作
It's 11 miles to the nearest land
这里离最近的大陆有11英里
and the water's freezing.
而且海水冰冷
Current was strong last night, tide pushing in.
昨晚海潮很猛 潮水直拍礁石
She'd have drowned or been crushed on the rocks,
如果她淹死了 或者撞礁石上了
and her body would have washed back up on shore.
尸体就会被冲上海滩
What about those caves down there? Have you checked them?
下面那些洞穴搜过没
No way she could get there.
她绝对去不了那里的
The bases of those cliffs are covered in poison ivy,
悬崖的底部 全是毒藤 槲树 漆树
Live oak, sumac, a thousand plants with thorns as big as my dick.
还有成千上万长着硕大尖刺的植物
You said yourself, marshal, she's got no shoes.
你也说过了 警官 她没穿鞋
All right, let's check the other side.
好了 去另一边看看
- What's that tower? - It's an old lighthouse.
-那个塔是干什么的 -是个废旧的灯塔
The guards already searched inside it.
里面已经搜过了
What's in there? More patients?
那儿有什么 病人吗
Sewage treatment facility.
污水处理设备
It's getting dark soon. I'm calling this off for tonight.
天马上就黑了 搜寻到此结束
Let's go, boys!
撤 伙计们
You were on watch on the landing, huh?
你一直在查房对吗
Yeah. Couldn't nobody get in or out
是 要是在那条走廊上有人进出房间
of their room on that corridor without me seeing.
我肯定看得见
Okay, Rachel Solando, who else does
雷切尔·瑟兰多
she have to pass to get down here?
她要是到这里来 还有谁可能会看到她
Me. Glen Miga.
我 格伦·米加
Sir, I didn't see nothing.
我什么都没看见 长官
And you were at your post all night?
你整晚都在值班吗
Yeah, but I didn't see a thing.
对 可我没看见什么
Glen.
格伦
Tell me the truth.
说实话
I...
我...
I maybe went to the bathroom.
我上了趟厕所
What? You breached protocol. Christ...
什么 你私自违反规定吗 天啊
I wasn't gone more than a minute.
我离开不到一分钟
All right, look. Let's back up here. Let's all just back up.
咱们再接着倒回去 都回忆一下
Miss Solando was put in her room for lights out.
瑟兰多夫人熄灯之后就被带回了房间
Does anyone here know what she did before that?
她之前在做什么 有人知道吗
Anyone?
有人吗
Come on, anyone, anyone, anyone, anyone.
谁知道 快说 快说
She was in a group therapy session.
她在接受小组治疗
Anything unusual occur?
有什么奇怪现象发生吗
Define "unusual."
什么叫"奇怪现象"
Excuse me?
什么
This is a mental institution, marshal, for the criminally insane.
这是精神病院 警官 病人都有犯罪史
Usual isn't a big part of our day.
在这里"正常"才是少见的
I will rephrase.
我再问一遍
Did anything happen last night
在昨晚的小组治疗过程中
during group therapy that was more,
有没有发生一些
let's say, I don't know, memorable than...
一些让你印象深刻的...
- normal? - exactly.
-"正常行为"吗 -没错
No. Sorry.
抱歉 没有
Did miss Solando say anything during group therapy?
瑟兰多夫人在小组治疗过程中说过什么
She was worried about the rain.
她一直在担心下雨
And she hated the food here. Complained constantly,
还说讨厌这里的食物 她不停抱怨
Last night included.
昨晚也不例外
So you were there. Was there a doctor present?
昨晚有医生在场吗
Yes, Dr. Sheehan led the discussion.
是希恩医生主持的讨论
Dr. Sheehan?
希恩医生
Yes, he was running the session.
没错 他主持小组治疗会议
He's Rachel's primary, the psychiatrist
他是雷切尔的主治医师
who directly oversees her care.
她的情况由他直接监督
We're gonna need to speak with Dr. Sheehan.
我们得找希恩医生谈谈
I'm afraid that won't be possible.
这恐怕不可能
He left on the ferry this morning.
他今早乘渡船走了
His vacation was already planned.
这个假期他计划已久
He'd been putting it off too long.
不能总是一拖再拖
You're in a state of lockdown,
这里正处于一级封锁期间
a dangerous patient has escaped,
一个危险的病人刚刚逃跑
and you let her primary doctor leave on vacation?
而你却让她的主治医师外出度假了
Well, of course. He's a doctor.
当然了 他只是个医生
Do you have the phone number for where he's gone?
你能打电话联系到他吗
Hello? Hello?
喂 喂
Hello?
Anybody there?
能听到吗
I'm sorry, sir, but it's all down. All the lines.
抱歉 先生 所有电话线都被切断了
The storm's hitting the mainland like a hammer.
暴风雨来得太猛烈了
If you get it working, come find me immediately.
要是能接通 第一时间通知我
The marshals need to make an important call.
警官们要打一个非常重要的电话
Yes, sir.
好的 先生
I'm afraid I have evening rounds in the wards,
我今晚得去医院查房
But I'll be having drinks and a cigar at my house around 9:00,
不过九点钟我要回家喝一杯 抽根雪茄
If you'd care to drop by.
不介意顺路去坐一坐吧
Good. We can talk then, right?
好啊 正好咱们能聊聊
We have been talking, marshal.
我们不是一直在聊吗 警官
Gotta say, I'm thinking I got in
坦白说 我都想考虑下
the wrong line of public service.
转行当医生了
It is a little overwhelming.
是有点奢华
It was constructed during the civil war,
这房子是内战时建的
the same time as the military fort housing ward C.
和军事堡垒C栋同期建造
This is the original commander's quarters.
当时国家债务连连
When uncle sam got the bill,
司令却建了这楼当指挥部
the commander was court-martialed.
他后来上了军事法庭
I can see why.
罪有应得
Nice music. Who is that? Brahms?
音乐不错 谁的作品 勃拉姆斯吗
No.
不是
- It's mahler. - Quite right, marshal.
-是马勒的 -完全正确 警官
Forgive me, gentlemen.
抱歉 先生们
My colleague, Dr. Jeremiah Naehring.
这位是我的同事 耶利米·纳瑞医生
Quartet for piano and strings in A minor.
钢琴弦乐A小调四重奏
Your poison, gentlemen?
喝点什么吗 先生们
- Rye, if you got it. - Soda and ice, please. Thanks.
-黑麦威士忌 -苏打水加冰 谢谢
You don't indulge in alcohol? I'm surprised.
你竟然不喝酒 不可思议
Isn't it common for men in your profession to imbibe?
喝酒不是你们这行的惯例吗
Common enough. And yours?
司空见惯 你们呢
I'm sorry?
什么意思
- Your profession, doctor. Psychiatry. - Yes.
-你们这行的惯例 精神病医生 -没错
I always heard it was overrun with boozers and drunks.
我经常听说他们吸毒成瘾 烂醉如泥
Not that I've noticed.
这我倒没注意
What's that? Iced tea in your glass, there?
那你杯里的是什么 冰茶吗
Excellent, marshal.
太有趣了 警官
You have outstanding defense mechanisms.
你的防范意识还真够强的
You must be quite adept at interrogations, hmm?
你一定很擅长审讯吧
Men like you are my specialty, you know?
研究你这样的人 是我的专长
Men of violence.
凶残之人
Now that's a hell of an assumption to make.
你这是什么谬论
No assumption. No, not at all.
不是什么谬论
You misunderstand me. I said you are men of violence.
你误解了 我只说你本性凶残
I'm not accusing you of being violent men.
并没有谴责你行为残暴
That's quite different.
这有本质区别
No, please. Please. Edify us, doctor.
说来听听 医生
You both served overseas, huh?
你们都在国外当过兵吧
It's not much of a stretch, doc.
别扯得那么远 医生 你们都知道
For all you know, we were both paper pushers over there.
我俩只是坐办公室的
No, you were not.
不 你们不是
Since the schoolyard,
我打赌 你们自上学起
neither of you has ever walked away from a physical conflict.
就没少干过打架斗殴的事
No, no, not because you enjoy it,
我并不是说你们热衷于此
But because retreat isn't something you consider an option.
只是因为你们从不后退
We weren't raised to run, doc.
从小没人教我们逃跑
Yes. "raised."
没错 教育
And who raised you, marshal?
是谁抚育你长大 警官
Me?
我吗
Wolves.
是狼
Very impressive defense mechanisms.
防卫机制真是强大啊
Do you believe in god, marshal?
你相信上帝吗 警官
No, I'm quite serious.
我是认真的
That's rubbish.
那都是狗屁
You ever seen a death camp, doctor?
你亲眼见过死亡集中营吗 医生
[德语]
Your English is good. Fasciate. Perfect.
你的英语很棒 毫无瑕疵
His english really is very good.
你英语说得很好
You hit the consonants a tad hard, though.
只不过辅音发得有点重
You're a german?
你是德国人
Is legal immigration a crime, marshal?
合法移民有罪吗 警官
I don't know, doctor. You tell us.
这我可不知道 你来说说
Now, listen.
听着
We're gonna need those files on Sheehan
我们需要希恩的档案
And the rest of the staff as well.
还有其他工作人员的
No personnel files will be released to you. Period.
档案不能交给你 不用多说了
- We're gonna need those files. - Out of the question.
-我们需要那些档案 -免谈
Bullshit, out of the question!
混蛋 什么免谈
Bullshit!
狗屁
Just who the hell's in charge here, anyway, huh?
这到底谁是管事的
Dr. Naehring acts as liaison to our board of overseers.
纳瑞医生是我们海外董事会的联络员
He relayed your request, and it's been refused.
他向上级汇报了你的要求 上级拒绝了
Refused? They don't have the authority
拒绝 他们没权利拒绝
to refuse, and neither do you, sir.
你也没有 先生
Marshal, continue your investigation
警官 你继续调查
and we'll do all we can to help.
我们会尽全力相助的
This investigation is over.
调查结束了
We're gonna file our reports and we're gonna hand it over to...
我们这就去写报告 然后上交给...
- Hoover's boys. - Hoover's boys. That's right.
-联邦调查局 -联邦调查局 没错
We'll be taking the ferry back in the morning.
我们明早就坐渡船离开
Come on, Chuck.
咱们走 查克
Nice night.
晚上好
You'll be bunking in the orderlies' quarters.
你们今晚就住值班室吧
Hey, boss.
头儿
We really packing it in?
我们真就这样放弃了吗
Why?
怎么了
I guess... I don't know, I just
不知道 我只是
never really quit anything before.
从没放弃过
We haven't heard the truth once yet, Chuck.
我们都没听到过真话 查克
Listen, rachel solando didn't slip
雷切尔·瑟兰多不像是在毫无帮助的
out of a locked cell, barefoot,
情况下赤脚溜出紧锁的病房
without any help.
我也需要线索和配合
I think she had a lot of help.
一定有人在暗中帮忙
Maybe Cawley's sitting up in his mansion right now
科利这时可能正坐在他房间里
rethinking his whole attitude.
反思自己的态度
Maybe, in the morning, we'll be...
或许明天早上...
You're bluffing?
你刚才是吓唬他吗
I didn't say that.
我可没这么说
I found a whole stack of these, Teddy.
我发现了一整箱酒 泰迪
Jesus, are you ever sober anymore?
天啊 你还能清醒过来吗
I killed a lot of people in the war.
打仗时我杀了很多人
Is that why you drink?
这就是你喝酒的理由吗
Are you real?
你是真实的吗
No.
She's still here.
她还在这
Who?
Rachel?
雷切尔吗
She never left.
她从未离去
Remember when we stayed in the cabin in the summer, Teddy?
还记得咱们在湖边木屋的那个夏天吗 泰迪
We were so happy.
那时多么幸福
She's here.
她在这
You can't leave.
你不能离开
I'm not gonna leave.
我不会离开
I love you so much.
我如此爱你
I'm just bones in a box, Teddy.
我只是一堆裹着皮囊的腐骨 泰迪
No.
不是
I am.
我是
You have to wake up.
你得醒过来
I won't go.
我不走
You're here.
你在这
I'm not. You have to face that.
我不在 你得面对这一切
But she is.
但是她在
So is he.
还有他
Who?
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
- I have to go. - No.
-我得走了 -别
No, please. Please. I need to hold on to you.
求你 别走 我需要你
- Just a little bit longer, please. - Oh, god, Teddy.
-再多留一会 -泰迪
You have to let me go.
你得让我走
I can't.
我做不到
Ain't gonna be no ferry in this shit.
这鬼天气肯定没有渡船了
Doctor!
医生
Doctor, doctor.
医生 医生
We need to interview the patients who
我们要和那晚与雷切尔一起
were in rachel's group therapy session.
接受小组治疗的病人们谈谈
I thought your investigation was finished.
我以为你的调查已经结束了
Well, it's not like we could take the ferry.
渡船不开了
Now, was Rachel receiving any other treatments for her illnesses?
雷切尔有在接受其他治疗吗
Do you know the state of the mental
你了解精神健康领域的
health field these days, gentlemen?
最新动向吗 先生
No, not a clue, doctor.
不 请你指点 医生
War.
战争
The old school believes in surgical intervention.
旧理论坚持外科手术治疗
Psychosurgery.
精神外科
Procedures like the transorbital lobotomy.
比如经眼框额叶切除术
Some say the patients become reasonable, docile.
有些人说病人术后恢复了理智
Others say they become zombies.
有些人说他们变成了丧尸
- And the new school? - Psychopharmacology.
-那新理论呢 -精神药理学
A new drug has just been approved called thorazine,
政府刚刚批准可以使用一种新药物
Which relaxes psychotic patients,
能使精神病人神经放松
you could say tames them.
某些程度可以说是驯化他们
And which school are you, doctor?
你支持哪一派 医生
Me? I have this radical idea that if
我吗 我一直坚信
you treat a patient with respect,
只要你尊重病人
listen to him, try and understand,
善于倾听他们的心声 尝试去理解他们
you just might reach him.
你就能走近他们
Come on, Marge. It's okay.
放松 玛吉 没事的
- These patients, huh? - Even these.
-这些病人吗 -没错
What should be a last resort is becoming a first response.
现在的方法总是本末倒置
Give them a pill, put them in a corner,
就给他喂片药 然后把他锁在角落
it all goes away.
置之不理
Rachel Solando was on a combination of drugs
之前对雷切尔·瑟兰多进行综合治疗
meant to keep her from becoming violent,
是防止她再次发疯
but it was only intermittently effective.
不过效果总是断断续续的
The greatest obstacle to her recovery
她恢复的最大障碍在于
was her refusal to face what she had done.
她拒绝面对以前她做过的事
"was."
之前
Is there a reason you keep referring to
为什么你提到你的病人时
your patient in the past tense, doctor?
用过去时呢 医生
Look outside, marshal. Why do you think?
看看窗外 警官 你认为她还能活下来吗
Next up is Peter Breene.
下一个是彼得·布林
Assaulted his father's nurse with broken glass.
打碎玻璃袭击他父亲的护士
Nurse survived, but her face is permanently disfigured.
护士性命是保住了 但脸被毁容了
I can't wait.
我等不及要看看了
She'd smile at me. She was so sweet,
她冲我笑 她长得很清秀甜美
but you could see it in her eyes.
但是你能从她眼神看出
She liked to be naked, to suck cock.
她喜欢脱光了 给你口交
Okay, Mr. Breene.
请继续 布林先生
And then she asked me if she can have a glass of water?
她问我是否可以给她一杯水喝
Alone, in the kitchen, like that's no big deal?
就我们俩在厨房里 好像很随便似的
- Well, why was that a big deal? - It was obvious.
-怎么随便了 -很显然
She wanted me to pull out my thing so that she could laugh at it.
她想看我掏出老二 然后嘲笑我
Mr. Breene.
布林先生
We need to ask you some questions, okay?
我们需要问你几个问题
When I cut her, she screamed.
我割到她的时候 她尖叫起来
But she scared me.
可是 吓了我一跳
- What did she expect? - Interesting.
-她到底想要什么呢 -真有趣
But we're here to talk about Rachel Solando, okay?
我们是来谈有关雷切尔·瑟兰多的
Rachel Solando. Do you...
雷切尔·瑟兰多 你
Do you know that she drowned her own kids?
你知道她溺死了自己的孩子吗
She drowned her kids!
她溺死了自已亲生的孩子
This is... this is a sick fucking
我们就生活在
world we live in, I'll tell you that.
这样肮脏的世界
But you know what? They should be gassed.
他们都应该被毒死
All of them. The retards, the killers, the niggers.
全都送进去 弱智 杀人犯 黑鬼
You kill your own kid, gas the bitch.
连自己的孩子都杀 毒死那个婊子
Could you stop that?
请 别划了
- That nurse... - Please, stop that.
-那个护士 -请别划了
That nurse, maybe she had kids, huh?
那个护士 或许她有孩子
A husband.
还有丈夫
Just trying to make ends meet,
努力挣钱养家
lead a normal life.
有着正常的生活
It says in your file that
护理你父亲
you tore her face off. Didn't you?
你却划花了她的脸 是吧
Congratulations.
你真行
No more normal for her, not ever again. No.
她再也不会有正常的生活了 永远不会有
Do you know what she was afraid of?
你知道她害怕什么吗
You.
是你
Could you stop that? Please?
请你别划了 求你了
Stop that!
别划了
Please! Stop!
求你 停下来
Do you know a patient named andrew laeddis? Do you?
你认识一个叫安德鲁·雷狄丝的病人对吗
No! No.
不 不认识
- I wanna go back. I wanna go. - Peter!
-我想回去了 -彼得
Come on! I got him. Peter! Peter! Hey, Peter!
走吧 我抓着他呢 彼得
Go back.
回去
- I wanna go back. - Come on, peter.
-我要回去 -走吧 彼得
- I don't wanna see him. - Easy now.
-我不要看到他 -放轻松
- I don't wanna see him anymore. - It's okay. It's all right.
-我再也不想见到他 -没事了
Oh, I'll never get out of here.
我永远也不能离开这里
I'm not sure that I should.
我不确定这是好事还是坏事
Excuse me for saying this, miss Kearns...
你这么说真遗憾 恩斯小姐
- Mrs. - Mrs. Kearns.
-女士 -恩斯女士
But you seem quite normal.
但你看起来 很正常
I mean, in comparison to the other patients here.
我是说 相对其他病人来说
Well, I have my dark days. I suppose everybody does.
我和别人一样也有黑暗的一面
The difference is most people don't
区别就是其它人不会
kill their husbands with an ax.
用斧头砍死自己的丈夫
Although, personally, I think if a man beats you
个人认为 如果你丈夫经常打你
and fucks half the women he sees,
出去乱搞女人
and no one will help you,
你还只能自咽苦水
axing him isn't the least understandable thing you could do.
那么用斧头砍死他也不是那么难理解
Maybe you shouldn't get out.
也许你是该留在这里
What would I do if I did?
如果我出去了会怎么做
I don't know the world anymore.
我已经看不懂这世界了
They say there are bombs that can reduce whole cities to ash.
他们说 炸弹能让整个城市化为灰烬
And what do you call them, televisions,
他们是怎么形容电视的
voices and faces coming from a box.
一个有声有影的盒子
I hear enough voices already.
我已经受够这喧嚣的世界了
What can you tell us about Rachel?
你能告诉我们些雷切尔的事吗
Not much. She keeps to herself.
没什么好说的 她很自闭
She believed her kids were alive.
她相信自己的孩子还活着
She thought she was still living in the Berkshires,
她认为自己还住在伯克郡
And we were all her neighbors, the milkmen, postmen...
我们都是她的邻居 送奶工 邮递员
Deliverymen.
送货员
And Dr. Sheehan was there that night?
希恩医生那晚在场吗
Yes. He talked about anger.
是的 他在讲如何控制愤怒
Tell me about him. What's he like?
给我说说他 他是个什么样的人
He's okay. Nice.
我觉得 他很好
Not hard on the eyes, as my mother would say.
就像我妈妈说的 眼神很亲切
- Did he ever make a pass at you? - No.
-他没难为过你吗 -没有
No, Dr. Sheehan's a good doctor, he would never...
没有 希恩医生是个好医生 他不会
Could I have a glass of water, please?
我能喝杯水吗
No problem.
好的
Thank you, marshal.
谢谢 警官
I just have one more question for you, Mrs. Kearns.
我还有一个问题要问你 恩斯女士
Did you ever meet a patient named Andrew Laeddis?
你见过一个叫安德鲁·雷狄丝的病人吗
No.
没有
Never heard of him.
从没有听说过他
She was coached.
她被训练过
She used practically the same words as cawley and the nurse,
她跟科利和护士的话如出一辙
like she'd been told exactly what to say.
就好像有人教过她怎么说一样
Who's Andrew Laeddis?
安德鲁·雷狄丝是谁
You asked every one of those patients
你对每个病人都会问起他 他是谁
back there about him. Who is he?
他究竟是谁呀 头儿
What the hell, boss? I'm your partner, for christ's sake.
我是你的搭档 你对我还要隐瞒吗
We just met, Chuck.
我们才刚认识 查克
You've been on the beat for a long time.
我们都干这行好久了
You've got a duty. You've got a career.
你有自己的职责和事业
What I'm doing, it's not exactly by the book.
而我现在所做的 并不是按规章做事
I don't give a damn about by-the-book, boss.
我根本不在乎什么规章
I just wanna know what the hell's going on.
我只想知道这到底是怎么一回事
When this case came over the wires,
当这件案子呈上来时
I requested it specifically, you understand?
我主动请缨 你知道吗
Why?
为什么
Andrew Laeddis,
安德鲁·雷狄丝
He was the maintenance man in the apartment building
是一个维修人员 负责维修
Where my wife and I lived.
我和我妻子所居住的那栋公寓
Okay.
好吧
He was also a firebug.
他也是个纵火犯
Andrew Laeddis lit the match
安德鲁·雷狄丝点了一根火柴
that caused the fire that killed my wife.
放了一把火烧死了我妻子
Let them out!
让他们出去
- What happened to laeddis? - He got away with it.
-雷狄丝怎么样了 -逃跑了
Laeddis got away with it and then he disappeared.
雷狄丝就这样消失了
About a year ago, I open up the paper and there he is.
大约一年前我看报纸上说他被关在这里
Ugly-looking son of a bitch. Huge scar from
他是个狗娘养的混蛋
his right temple down to his left lip.
他在右鬓角与左唇间有道新疤
Eyes different colors. Not the type of face you'd forget.
两只眼睛颜色不同 一眼就能认出来
He burned down a schoolhouse, killed two people,
他烧掉了一栋校舍 死了两个人
said voices told him to do it.
他说是有个声音让他杀人的
First he went to prison, then he got transferred here.
他先被关进监狱 然后被转送到这里
- Then what? - Then nothing.
-然后呢 -没有然后了
He vanished like he never existed. No record whatsoever.
他就人间蒸发了 好像他从没出现过
Pretty sure he's not in ward B. That leaves ward C.
我确定他不在B栋而是在C栋
Or he could be dead.
或许他已经死了
So could Rachel Solando, for that matter.
所以只有雷切尔·瑟兰多可能知道这事
Lot of places to hide a body here.
要在这里藏一具尸体还是很容易的
Only one place no one would really notice.
只有一个地方没人知道
That patient, Bridget Kearns,
那个叫布丽奇特·恩斯的病人
when she sent me for water,
叫我去倒水时
She said something to you back there, didn't she?
她和你说了些什么 对吗
No.
没有
Come on, boss.
别骗我 头儿
She wrote it.
她写下来了
快跑
Boss!
头儿
We gotta get indoors. It's turning
我们必须要进屋里
into a fucking kansas out here.
风雨越来越大了
- Hold on. - No, let's go!
-抓紧 -就现在 我们快走
Watch out!
小心
Jesus!
天啊
- Come on! Up there! - Let's go!
-快点 快跑 -快跑
Get in there. Let's go.
去那里 走
Boss!
头儿
- God! - Jesus Christ!
-天哪 -上帝
Damn it. God!
天啊 该死的
- You okay, boss? - Yeah, I'm all right.
-头儿 你没事吧 -是的 没事
So if Laeddis is here,
你觉得雷狄丝在这里
what are you gonna do about it?
那你接下来要做什么
I'm not here to kill laeddis.
我来这里并不是要杀雷狄丝
If it was my wife, I'd kill him.
如果是我妻子被杀 我一定要把他千刀万剐
Twice.
死一次还不够
When we got through the gates at dachau,
当我们抵达达豪集中营时
the ss guards surrendered.
纳粹党护卫队已经投降了
The kommandant tried to kill himself
那个指挥官想在
before we got there, but he...
我们抵达前自杀
He botched it.
但他搞砸了
Took him an hour to die.
拖了一个小时他才死去
When I went outside, I saw all the bodies on the ground.
我走到外面 看见许多尸体躺在地上
Too many to count.
不计其数
Too many to imagine.
难以想象
So, yeah, the...
接着
The guards surrendered, we took their guns,
我们缴获了投降的护卫队的枪械
And we lined them up.
让他们排成一排
It wasn't warfare. It was...
那不是战争
It was murder.
是谋杀
Yeah, I've had enough of killing.
我厌倦了杀戮
That's not why I'm here.
我来这不是为了杀人
So what is this all about?
那这一切是怎么回事
After Laeddis vanished, I started
在雷狄丝消失后
doing some checking on Ashecliffe.
我开始调查阿西岛精神病院
A lot of people know about this place,
很多人都知道这个地方
but no one wants to talk.
但没人想谈起这个话题
You know, it's like it... it's like they're scared or something.
他们好像在害怕什么
You know, this place is funded by a special grant
这地方是由非美活动委员会
from the house un-american activities committee.
特批出资建立的
Huac? And how exactly are we fighting the communists
一个波士顿海港的小岛
from an island in boston harbor?
在国家间的战争中有什么作用
By conducting experiments on the mind.
通过对大脑进行实验
At least that's my guess.
至少我是这么想的
And you think that's going on here?
你认为这里就是实验基地吗
Like I said, no one would talk, right?
我说过 没人肯说 不是吗
Till I found somebody who used to be a patient here.
不过后来我找到了这里以前的病人
Guy's name is George Noyce. Nice college kid. Socialist.
他叫乔治·诺斯 大学生 社会主义者
He gets offered some money to do a psych study.
为了赚钱他来这接受精神试验
Guess what they were testing?
猜猜他们做了什么实验
Toothpaste.
药物实验
So, he starts seeing dragons everywhere.
他开始变得异常狂躁
He almost beats his professor to death.
差点把他的老师打死
Ends up here in ashecliffe, ward C.
最后他出现在阿西岛精神病院 就是C栋
They release him after one year, right? And what does he do?
他们一年后才放他 你知道他做了什么
Two weeks on the mainland, he walks
上岸两周后
into a bar, stabs three men to death.
他在一间酒吧刺死了三个人
His lawyer pleads insanity, but Noyce,
他的律师为他辩护 称他有精神病
he stands up in the courtroom and he...
但诺斯却站在法庭上
He begs the judge for the electric chair.
请求法官判他死刑
Anywhere but a mental hospital.
只是为了远离精神病院
Judge gives him life in Dedham Prison.
法官没判他死刑 把他投进了戴德姆监狱
And you found him.
你找到他了吗
Yeah, I found him.
我找到他了
Well, he's a mess.
他不成人样了
But it's pretty clear from what he tells me.
但他却很清醒地告诉我
What?
什么
They're experimenting on people here.
他们在拿这里的人做实验
I don't know, boss.
我不知道 头儿
How do you believe a crazy guy?
你怎么能相信那个疯子
That's the beauty of it, isn't it?
这正是妙处所在
Crazy people, they're the perfect subjects.
精神病人是最好的实验品
They talk, nobody listens.
他们说出去也没人会相信
I stood at dachau.
在达豪集中营里
We saw what human beings are capable
我们亲眼看到人类之间
of doing to each other, right?
那种惨无人道的杀戮
For christ's sakes, we fought a goddamn war to stop them,
我们拼死打仗不就是为了阻止这种惨剧
and now... now I find out it may be happening here?
而现在发现这里也酝酿着如此惨剧
On our soil?
就在我们的国家
No.
不是这样的
So what are you really here to do, Ted?
你来这里到底要干什么 泰迪
I'm gonna get the proof,
为了搜集证据
I'm gonna go back,
我回去会把这里的丑闻
And I'm gonna blow the lid off this place. That's it.
公布于众 这就是我要做的
Wait a minute.
等下
You started asking around about Ashecliffe,
你刚开始到处打听阿西岛精神病院
waiting for a chance to get out here,
等待机会过来这里
and then suddenly they need a U.S. Marshal?
而突然他们就需要一个美国警官
Yeah, I got lucky. There was a patient escape.
天都帮我 有一个病人逃出去了
It was the perfect excuse.
这是个完美的借口
No, no, no, boss. Luck doesn't work that way.
不太对劲 头儿 你真觉得会如此凑巧吗
The world doesn't work that way.
这里没有你想象的那么简单
They got an electrified fence around a septic facility.
高高的围墙上都布满电网
Ward C is inside a civil war fort?
C栋难道要建在军事堡垒里面吗
A chief of staff with ties to the oss? Funding from huac?
非美活动委员会还会出资建楼吗
I mean, jesus christ, everything about
上帝啊 要真像你说的
this place stinks of government ops.
这简直就是给政府安全部门抹黑
What if they wanted you here?
要是他们故意引你来的呢
- Bullshit. - You were asking questions.
-胡扯 -你到处打探消息
- Bullshit! bullshit! - Bullshit.
-胡扯什么 我胡扯吗
We came here for Rachel Solando.
那个雷切尔·瑟兰多在哪里
Where's one shred of evidence she even existed?
有没有一丝证据能证实确有其人
There's no way they could've known
他们不可能预先知道
I'd be assigned to this case. There's no way.
这案子会交给我办 不可能的
What if while you were looking into them,
你盯着他们的时候
they were looking into you?
他们也在盯着你
All they had to do was fake an escape
想把你引过来
to get you here, and now they have you.
编个犯人逃跑的假案子就行了
Now they have us both. Here! Now!
现在他们已经把你弄来了 是我们两个
Marshals, are you out here?
警官 你们在这里吗
This is deputy warden Mcpherson.
我是副狱长麦克菲尔森
Marshals!
警官
How about that?
那这又怎么说
They found us, huh?
他们找到我们了 对吧
It's an island, boss.
这只是个小岛 头儿
They're always gonna find us.
他们总能找到我们
I know you're in there.
我知道你们在里面
We're getting off this goddamn island.
我们会离开这破岛的
You and me. Come on.
我们一起离开 来吧
- Come on! - Go, go!
-来吧 -快走
Get dried off.
把身上弄干
Dr. Cawley wants to talk to you now.
科利医生有话跟你们说 现在
And hurry up!
动作快点
This thing is turning into a goddamn hurricane!
风力在加强 该死的飓风就要来了
I dropped those suits off to be cleaned.
我把你们的衣服拿去洗了
Should be ready by tomorrow.
明天就能弄好
That is, if we all don't wash away first.
但愿不会被大水冲走
You know, speaking of which, I'm afraid
说到这个
your smokes are pretty much done for.
恐怕你们的烟已经湿透了
So...
所以...
This is our only choice, huh?
只能穿这个吗
Got something really nice in a prison
这衣服可是
gray if that don't work for you.
监狱里算好的了
Now that you mention it, these are just fine.
既然你这么说 那这个凑合了
That's why I must repeat my insistence
这就是为什么我仍旧主张
that all ward C patients be placed in manual restraints.
C栋的所有病人必须要铐住手脚
If the facility floods, they'll drown. You know that.
如果病房进水他们会淹死的 这你知道的
That would take a lot of flooding.
那得要洪水泛滥才行
We're on an island in the middle of the ocean during a hurricane.
我们在茫茫大海中的一个岛上 又赶上飓风
A lot of flooding seems like a distinct possibility.
发一场大水几乎在所难免
It's a gamble, Stephen. Say the power fails.
这是在赌博 斯蒂文 假如断电了怎么办
There's a backup generator.
我们有备用发电机
And if that goes, the cell doors will open.
如果那个也坏了呢 病房的门就会打开
Where are they going to go?
他们能往哪里跑
They can't just hop a ferry, scoot
他们总不能跳上渡船
over to the mainland and wreak havoc.
跑回大陆去为害作乱吧
Oh, you're quite right.
你说的很对
They're far more likely to wreak havoc right here on us.
他们会就地祸害我们 这种可能性要大得多
If they're manacled to the floor, they'll die.
如果把他们铐在地上 他们会死的
This is 24 human beings.
24条人命啊
And you can live with that, can you?
那样做你会良心不安的 不是吗
Well, frankly, if it were up to me,
老实说 如果是我说了算
I'd put all 42 in wards A and B in manual restraints as well.
我会把AB两栋的42个病人也给铐上
- Excuse me! excuse me. - Marshal.
-对不起 打断一下 -警官
I'm sorry, doctor. I just have one quick question.
抱歉 医生 我想问个简单的问题
Yes, I'll be with you in a moment.
稍等一下 我马上过来
When we spoke this morning about rachel solando's note...
我们今早谈到了雷切尔·瑟兰多的纸条
"The law of four." I love that.
"4号法则" 这我喜欢
You said you had no idea what that
你说不知道
second line could refer to, correct?
第二行指的是什么 对吗
"who is 67?"
"谁是67"吗 是的
Yes, I'm afraid I still don't. None of us do.
恐怕我还是不知道 没人知道
Nothing comes to mind?
就没有想到点什么吗
Nothing?
没有吗
Because I believe I just heard you
因为我刚才听到你们说
say there are 24 patients in ward C
C栋有24个病人
And 42 patients in wards A and B,
AB两栋共有42个病人
Which means there's a total of, what,
这就是说这岛上
66 patients at this facility?
一共有66名病人
That is correct, yes.
没错 是的
Well, it seems to me rachel solando was suggesting
这么说 雷切尔·瑟兰多似乎是在暗示
that you have a 67th patient, doctor.
你们还有第67名病人 医生
But I'm afraid we don't.
恐怕我们没有
This is ridiculous. What are they doing here?
这真荒谬 你们跑来干什么
We're doing our goddamn job.
我们在做这该死的工作
Didn't Mcpherson tell you the good news?
麦克菲尔森没把好消息告诉你们吗
No. What's the good news, doctor?
没有 什么好消息 医生
Rachel's been found.
雷切尔已经找到了
She's here.
她就在这里
Safe and sound.
安然无恙
There's not a mark on her.
她身上没有伤痕
Who are these men?
这些人是谁
Why are they in my house?
他们怎么在我家
Police officers, Rachel. They have a few questions.
是警察 雷切尔 他们有几个问题想问你
Ma'am.
夫人
There has been a sighting of a known
有人看见一个
communist subversive in this area,
共产党危险分子
passing out literature.
在这一带派发传单
Here?
在这里吗
In this neighborhood?
就在这附近吗
Yes, I'm afraid so.
是的 恐怕是这样
Now if you could tell us
要是你能告诉我们
what you did yesterday, where you were,
你昨天做了什么 去了哪里
It would really help us narrow down our search.
将会对我们缩小搜查范围很有帮助
Yes...
好的
Well, I...
I made breakfast for jim and the children,
我给吉姆和孩子们做了早餐
and then I
然后我
Packed jim's lunch and he left.
帮吉姆打包好午餐 然后他就走了
Then I sent the children off to school.
然后我送孩子们去上学
And then
然后
I decided to take a long swim in the lake.
我打算在湖里好好游一会儿泳
I see.
我知道了
And after that?
在这之后呢
After that,
在这之后
I thought of you.
我想起了你
I'm sorry, ma'am,
我...对不起 夫人
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Don't you know how lonely I've been, Jim?
你知道我一直以来多么孤独吗 吉姆
You're gone.
你走了
You're dead.
你死了
I cry every night.
每晚我都在哭泣
How am I supposed to survive?
我该怎么活下去啊
God.
天啊
Rachel, it'll be all right.
雷切尔 会好的
I'm so sorry, but every...
我很难过 可是
everything's gonna be all right. Okay?
一切都会好起来的 好吗
I buried you.
我把你埋了
I buried an empty casket.
我只埋了口空棺材
Your body rained down,
你身上的肉一块块掉下来
Lumps of flesh splashing into the sea, eaten by sharks.
掉进海里被鲨鱼吃掉了
My Jim's dead, so who the fuck are you?
我的吉姆已经死了 你到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你到底是谁
Who are you?
你是谁
- Who are you? - It's okay. Rachel. Rachel, it's all right.
-是谁 -别这样 雷切尔
Let me go! No!
放开我 放开
I'm sorry about that. I didn't want to interrupt.
很抱歉 我无意打断你们
I thought she might tell you something, but...
我以为她会告诉你点什么 可是
We found her down by the lighthouse,
我们在灯塔下发现她的
skipping stones.
她在那里打水漂
We've no idea how she got out, but...
我们不知道她怎么跑去那里的
I'm gonna have to ask you to go down into the basement.
我想让你们俩到地下室去
There's food, water and cots.
那里有食品和水 还有床
It's the safest place to be when the hurricane hits.
飓风来袭时 那里是最安全的地方了
Are you all right? You look pale.
你没事吧 你看上去脸色苍白
I'm fine. It's just...
我没事 只不过
Boss, are you okay?
头儿 你还好吗
It's just so goddamn bright, isn't it?
真他妈刺眼 不是吗
Photosensitivity, headaches sometimes.
怕光 有时头疼
Marshal, are you having a migraine?
警官 你是不是有偏头痛
I'll be all right.
我一会就没事了
What's wrong with him?
他怎么了
Take these, marshal. Couple of hours,
把这些吃了 警官
you'll be as clear as a bell.
过几个钟头你就能精神抖擞了
- What's wrong with him? - He's having a migraine.
-他怎么了 -他是犯偏头痛了
Imagine someone sawed open your head, filled it with razors,
那种痛就像是有人锯开你的脑袋
And shook it as hard as they could.
往里面塞满刀片 然后拼命摇晃
Take the pills, marshal.
把这些药吃了 警官
- I don't... I don't want the pills. - It'll stop the pain.
-我不要吃药 -这药可以止痛 吃了吧
Marshal, take the pills.
把这些药吃了 警官
He's going to need to lie down.
他可能需要躺下
Oh, my god!
天哪
Michael, there's broken glass all over the floor.
迈克尔 地上全是碎玻璃
- Make sure all the meds are locked up. - Watch your back.
-记得把药都锁上 -小心后面
Make sure everything's okay in ward B.
去看看B栋是不是都一切正常
Go down to the infirmary and see if there's any more...
去药房看看是不是还有...
All right, doctor.
好的 医生
Give him a bed. This one here.
给他找张床 就这里
- Careful. - All right.
-小心 -好的
Could be worse right now.
也许头疼还会恶化
Who is that?
那是谁
Him? That's the warden.
他 那是监狱长
Don't you worry about him, all right?
别管他了 好吗
Come on. Lay back. Lay back.
来 躺下
He looks like an ex-military prick, huh?
看上去像是个当过兵的混蛋
Well, you know what? I ain't gonna argue with you on that one.
我可不想和你讨论这种问题
You should have saved me.
你本该救我的
You should have saved all of us.
你本该救我们的
Hey, buddy.
哥们
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
My...
我的
My buddy.
好哥们
No hard feelings, right?
别没觉得不爽吧
No hard feelings.
别不高兴
A little something for later,
这个给你慢慢享用
'cause I know how much you need it.
我知道你会需要它
The clock's ticking, my friend.
时间正一分一秒过去 朋友
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Give me a hand here.
过来帮我一把
I could get into trouble.
我会有麻烦的
I'm dead?
我死了吗
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Why didn't you save me?
你怎么不救我
I tried. I wanted to, but by the
我试过的 我很想救你
time I got there, it was too late.
可当我赶到时 已经太晚了
See?
看到了吗
Aren't they beautiful?
他们多美
Why are you all wet, baby?
你怎么浑身湿透了 宝贝
Laeddis isn't dead.
雷狄丝没死
He isn't gone.
他没有离开
He's still here.
他还在这里
I know.
我知道
You need to find him, Teddy.
我们得找到他 泰迪
You need to find him and you kill him dead.
你得找到他然后杀了他
It's okay.
没事的
- Security to ward A. Okay. - Ward A. I got it.
-A栋安全警戒 -A栋 明白了
The generator room's flooded.
发电机房进水了
- Ward A. Ward A. - See what we need in ward B.
-A栋 去A栋 -看看B栋有什么情况
Let's go.
快去
You okay, boss?
你怎么样 头儿
This goddamn migraine.
这该死的偏头痛
The backup generator's failed. The whole place has gone crazy.
备用发电机也坏了 这里全乱套了
What do you want to do?
你有什么打算
- Christ. - Dan? Relax. Nope, nope, nope.
-上帝啊 -别跑 别跑
You don't wanna do that. Put it down. Now. Put it down.
把它放下 快 快放下
Grab him, grab him, grab him, grab him!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him, get him!
抓住他 抓住他
You need to go find him 'cause he needs to be here.
快去找到他 他不能离开这里
You think the whole electrical system is fried?
你觉得整个电力系统都瘫痪了吗
I'd say it's a good possibility, yeah.
我觉得差不多
All the electronic security, the fences
所有电子安全设备 电网...
the gates, the doors.
大门 房门
Nice day for a stroll, don't you think?
不觉得是个到处溜达的好日子吗
To ward C, for example.
比如去C栋看看
Maybe we'll run into Andrew Laeddis.
说不定我们能碰到安德鲁·雷狄丝
The guy I told you about, George Noyce?
我跟你说过的那个乔治·诺斯
He told me this is where they keep the worst ones.
他告诉我情况最严重的人都关在这里
Guys even the other inmates are scared of.
甚至连其他病人都怕他们
Did Noyce give you anything on the layout?
诺斯说过实验室的事吗
Not really. All he remembered was people screaming day and night,
没有 他所记得的就是人们没日没夜地喊叫
No windows and iron bars everywhere.
没有窗户 到处都钉死了
Watch your head!
小心
- Oh, jesus christ! - Jesus.
-老天啊 -天
First time on ward C, huh?
第一次来C栋工作吧
- Yeah. - Yeah. Yeah.
-是啊 -是的
We heard stories, but...
我们听别人说过 不过...
Trust me, son, you haven't heard shit.
相信我 年轻人 你们听到的都是狗屁
We got most of the bugsies locked down now,
大部分疯子都已经被关起来了
But some of them are still loose.
不过还有一些在乱跑
And if you see one, don't try to restrain him yourselves.
如果你们看到了 不要自己试图去制服他们
These fuckers will kill you. Clear?
这些疯子会弄死你们的 清楚了吗
All right, get your asses moving then. Go on.
那就快干活去吧 快去
He's here.
他就在这里
Laeddis. I can feel him.
雷狄丝 我能感觉到
Tag! you're it!
找到你了 轮到你追了
Ted!
泰德
Teddy.
泰迪
Listen to me.
听我说
Listen, I don't wanna leave here, all right?
听着 我不想走 知道了吧
I mean, why would anybody want to?
怎么会有人不想离开呢
We hear things here about the outside world.
我在这听闻了许多事
About atolls, about h-bomb tests.
关于珊瑚岛 关于氢弹测试
Teddy, where are you?
泰迪 你在哪
You know how a hydrogen bomb works?
你知道氢弹怎么爆炸的吗
- I know. With hydrogen! With hydrogen. - Ah, that's funny.
-用氢气 -真好笑
- Boss! - Other bombs explode, right?
-头儿 -别的炸弹只是爆炸 对吧
But not the hydrogen bomb.
但氢弹不是 氢弹爆炸产生聚变
It implodes, creating an explosion to
爆聚产生
the thousandth, the millionth degree!
几百万度的高温
- Do you get it? - Yeah! Yeah.
-你明白了吗 -我明白了
- Do you? - I get it, I get it!
-是吗 -我明白 我明白了
Let him go!
放开他
No!
住手
No! no!
住手 快住手
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Jesus christ, Teddy. Jesus!
天啊 泰迪 天啊
Oh, you got Billings. What the fuck's the matter with you guys?
你找到比林斯了 你们到底有什么毛病
Catch them, not kill them!
让你们抓住他们 不是杀了他们
- He jumped us. - You, give me a hand with him.
-是他先扑过来的 -你过来帮我一把
We've gotta get him to the infirmary. God damn it.
我们得把他送到医务室去
No, no! Not you, not you. Take a walk. Come on.
不 不是你 你去散散步吧 走
Cawley's gonna have my goddamn balls for this.
我还要收拾这种烂摊子...
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
Stop me, please,
求你了
Before I kill more.
让我停下来
Stop me before I kill more.
在我杀死更多人之前制止我
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
Please, please.
求你了 求你了
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
You told me I'd be free of this place.
你对我说过 我会离开这里
You promised.
你保证过
You lied.
你骗我
Laeddis.
雷狄丝
Laeddis?
雷狄丝
That's pretty damn funny.
真他妈有趣
- Your voice. - Don't you recognize it?
-你的声音 -你听不出来了吗
After all the talks we had?
我们之前聊过那么多次
After all the lies you told me?
你对我撒了那么多谎
Let me see your face.
让我看看你的脸
They say I'm theirs now.
他们说我现在和他们一样了
They say I'll never leave here.
他们说我永远不能离开
Your match is about to go out.
你的对手要下手了
- Let me see your goddamn face! now! - Why?
-现在让我看看你该死的脸 -凭什么
So you can lie to me more?
这样你就可以继续骗我吗
This isn't about the truth.
这与真相无关
- Yes, it is. It's about exposing the truth. - It's about you!
-有关系 关于揭露真相 -是关于你
And laeddis. That's all it's ever been about.
还有雷狄丝 仅此而已
I was incidental. A way in.
是我误入狼窟
George... George Noyce. No.
乔治 乔治 不可能
It's not possible. You can't be here.
不 那不可能 你不可能在这
You like it?
你喜欢吗
Who did this to you, George?
这是谁干的 乔治
You did.
是你
What the hell do you mean?
什么意思
All your talk. All your fucking talk,
你来说说是什么意思
and I'm back in here because of you.
我回到这都是因为你
George, how did they get you out of dedham, huh?
乔治 我带你离开这
However this happened, I...
怎么会这样
I'm gonna find a way to fix this, you understand me?
我会想办法搞定这件事 明白吗
I'll never get out now.
我再也出不去了
I got out once. Not twice, never twice.
我出去过一次 但不会有第二次了
Just tell me how they got you here.
他们怎么把你关进来的
They knew! don't you get it?
他们知道了 你还不明白吗
Everything you were up to. Your whole plan.
你做的所有事情 你的整个计划
This is a game. All of this is for you.
这是个游戏 这一切 都是为你准备的
You're not investigating anything.
你并不是在调查什么
You're a fucking rat in a maze.
你就是迷宫里的一只小老鼠
Georgie... George, you're wrong. You're wrong.
乔治 你错了
Oh, really? Been alone much since you got here?
真的吗 在这里你都是一个人行动吗
I've been with my partner.
我和我的搭档一起
You never worked with him before, have you?
你以前从未与他共事过 对吗
He's a U.S. Marshal. He's...
他是个警官
You never worked with him before, have you?
你以前从未与他共事过 对吗
George, look, I know people. I trust this man.
乔治 听着 我不会看错人 我相信他
Then they've already won.
那么 他们已经胜利了
And they're gonna take me to the lighthouse.
他们要带我去灯塔
They're gonna cut into my brain.
他们要切开我的脑袋
And I'm only here because of you!
这一切都是因为你
George, I'm gonna get you out of here.
乔治 我会带你离开这
You're not going to the lighthouse. You're not.
你不会去灯塔的
You can't dig out the truth and kill laeddis at the same time.
是干掉雷狄丝还是揭发真相 你只能选一样
You gotta make a choice. You understand that, don't you?
你只能选一样 你心里明白 不是吗
I'm not here to kill anyone.
我来这不是为了杀人
Liar!
骗子
I'm not gonna kill him, I swear to you! I swear.
我不会杀他的 我向你发誓 我发誓
She's dead.
她死了
She... Let her go.
放下她吧
Let her go.
放下她吧
Tell him, Teddy. Tell him why.
泰迪 告诉他 告诉他为什么
You gotta do it. There's no other way.
你必须这样做 没有其他方法
- Let her go. - Tell him about the day
-放开她吧 -告诉他
- You brought me my locket. - You gotta do it!
-那天你把纪念盒送给我 -你必须这样做
How I told you my heart was breaking and you asked me why.
我对你说我的心都碎了 你问我为什么
She's fucking with your head.
你这该死的脑袋
And I told you it was from happiness.
接着 我告诉你 那是因为幸福
She's gonna kill you. She's gonna kill you.
她会害死你的 她会害死你的
You wanna uncover the truth? You gotta let her go.
你想要揭露真相吗 那你就得放下她
- I can't. - You have to let her go!
-我做不到 -你必须放下她
I can't! I can't.
我做不到 我做不到
Then you'll never leave this island.
那么你永远无法离开这座岛
Dolores.
德洛丽丝
He's not in this ward.
他不在这栋
He was transferred out of here.
他被转送出去了
If he's not in ward A, there's only one place he can be.
如果他不在A栋 他只可能在一个地方
The lighthouse.
灯塔
God help you.
愿上帝保佑你
Boss, we got problems.
头儿 我们有麻烦了
Mcpherson and cawley are in the building.
科利和麦克菲尔森在这楼里
They heard an orderly went batshit on a patient.
科利听说有个护工发疯一样揍病人
They're looking all over the place for him
他们会在我们去屋顶时
and they're on their way to the roof.
仔细搜查这地方
Let's get the hell out of here. This way.
咱们快离开这地方 这边走
Just keep going. We belong here.
快点走 我们在这里很正常
What happened to you?
你怎么了
what do you mean?
什么意思
I mean, where were you?
你去哪里了
After we got that guy to the infirmary,
我们把那家伙送到医务室后
I took a little detour to patient records.
我绕了点路 去看了下病人记录
Did you ever find Laeddis?
找到雷狄丝了吗
No. No, I never found him.
没有 没找到他
Well, I got the next best thing. His intake form.
我发现了好东西 他的初诊表格
It was the only thing in his files.
这是唯一写在他档案中的东西
There's no session notes,
没有会议记录
No incident reports, no photographs, just this.
没有事故报告 没有照片 只有这个
It was weird.
真诡异
Here. Take a look.
给 看看
I'll look at it later.
我过会再看
What's the matter, boss?
怎么了 头儿
I'll look it over later, that's all.
我过会再看 仅此而已
Ashecliffe's that way.
阿西岛精神病院在那边
I'm not going to Ashecliffe.
我不是要去精神病院
I'm going to that lighthouse.
我要去灯塔
I'm gonna find out what the fuck is happening on this island.
我要查出到底这岛上发生了什么
There it is.
就是那里
Damn. We're too far south. We're gonna have to double back.
该死 太往南了 我们得折回去
There's no way we could cross those rocks.
这些岩石根本没法攀爬
There could be a way behind those trees.
那些树后面可能会有路
Maybe a path that goes around the rocks
可能有条小路
and leads over to the lighthouse.
能从岩石这边走到灯塔
Boss... Come on.
头儿 行了
Wait, wait, what are we doing? We got the intake form.
我们在做什么 我们已经拿到初诊表格了
It's proof there's a 67th patient,
这足以证明
Which they said, repeatedly, doesn't exist.
他们极力否认的67号病人确实存在
I'm getting to that lighthouse. You understand?
我要去那个灯塔 你明白了吗
What the hell can I say to you to stop you?
我说什么才能让你停下
Why would you want to, chuck? Why?
为什么要让我停下 查克
Because climbing down there when it's dark
因为天黑的时候从那爬下去
Is a thin step short of suicide, that's why.
那相当于自杀 这就是原因
Okay, maybe you better sit this one out then.
好吧 也许你别管这事为好
You brought me into this, boss, and now we're trapped here
你让我卷进这事的 头儿
On this rock, on this island,
现在我被困在这岩石上 在这岛上
with no one to rely on but each other,
没有任何人可依靠
and now you're acting like...
哥们 现在你做得却像...
Like what? Like what? How am I acting?
像什么 我做得怎么样
What the hell happened back there in those cells, Ted?
刚才监狱里到底发生了什么 泰德
What do you think the weather's like in portland, Chuck?
你觉得波特兰的天气怎么样 查克
I'm from seattle.
我来自西雅图
Seattle.
西雅图
I'm going on alone.
我要一个人去
I'm going with you, boss.
我和你一起去 头儿
I said alone.
我说我一个人去
Fine.
好吧
Damn it!
该死的
Damn it.
该死的
I knew it wouldn't take long, but I couldn't get to it.
我原以为多花点时间就可以过去
The tide was up.
可是现在不行了 涨潮了
Chuck!
查克
Come on!
加油
Chuck!
查克
Where are you, chuck?
你在哪儿 查克
Chuck!
查克
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Teddy Daniels. I'm a cop.
我是泰迪·丹尼尔斯 我是个警察
You're the marshal.
你是个警官
That's right.
没错
Would you mind
你介不介意
taking your hand from behind your back, please?
把你的手从背后拿出来
Why? Why?
为什么 为什么
I wanna make sure that what you're holding won't hurt me.
为了保证你拿着的东西不会伤到我
I'm gonna keep this
我要拿着这个
if you don't mind.
如果你不介意
Fine by me.
我不介意
You're...
你是
You're Rachel Solando.
你是雷切尔·瑟兰多
The real one.
真的雷切尔·瑟兰多
Did you kill your children?
你杀了你的孩子吗
I never had children.
我没有孩子
I was never married.
我从未结婚
And before I was a patient at ashecliffe,
我还没变成阿西岛精神病院的病人之前
I worked here.
就在这工作
You... you were a nurse?
你是护士吗
I was a doctor, marshal.
我是个医生 警官
You think I'm crazy.
你觉得我疯了吗
No. No, no, I never...
不 不 我...
And if I say I'm not crazy?
如果我说我没疯
Well, that hardly helps, does it?
你也不会相信 不是吗
That's the kafkaesque genius of it.
与世俗格格不入却无法改变
People tell the world you're crazy,
人们总说你疯了
and all your protests to the contrary
就是否认你 反对你
just confirm what they're saying.
要你接受他们所说的
I'm not following you. I'm sorry.
我没听懂 很抱歉
Once you're declared insane,
一旦你被人宣布是疯的
then anything you do
那么你做的任何事都是疯的
is called part of that insanity.
正当的恐惧还是妄想
Reasonable protests are denial.
无论是合理的反抗
Valid fears, paranoia.
还是否认
Survival instincts are defense mechanisms.
那是生存本能 像防卫机制
You're smarter than you look, marshal.
你比看起来要聪明 警官
That's probably not a good thing.
那也许不是好事
Tell me something.
告诉我
Yeah.
什么
What happened to you?
你发生了什么事
I started asking about these large shipments of sodium amytal
我开始问关于船运过来的大量金属钠
and opium-based hallucinogens.
还有钠原料的迷幻剂
Psychotropic drugs.
精神治疗药
I asked about the surgeries, too.
我还问了关于手术的事情
You ever heard of a transorbital lobotomy?
听过经眼眶额叶切断术吗
They zap the patient with electroshock,
他们对病人实施电击
then go through the eye with an ice pick,
然后用冰锥穿透眼睛
pull out some nerve fibers.
接着拨出些神经纤维
Makes the patients much more obedient.
让病人更加听话
Tractable.
更易管教
It's barbaric,
真野蛮
unconscionable.
昧着良心
Do you know how pain enters the body, marshal?
你知道切开身体有多疼吗 警官
Do you?
你知道吗
Depends on where you're hurt?
要看切哪里
No, it has nothing to do with the flesh.
不 与肉体无关
The brain controls pain.
大脑控制痛感
The brain controls fear, empathy, sleep,
大脑控制恐惧 情绪 睡眠
hunger, anger. Everything.
愤怒 饥饿 一切事情
What if you could control it?
如果你能控制它呢
You mean the brain?
控制大脑
Recreate a man
重新创造一个人
so he doesn't feel pain or love or sympathy.
让他不会感受到疼痛
A man who can't be interrogated,
或者爱 或者同情
Because he has no memories to confess.
因为他根本没有记忆可言
You can never take away all a man's memories.
他们不可能取走所有人的记忆
Never.
永远也不可能
Marshal, the north koreans used american pows
你知道朝鲜人拿美国战俘做实验
During their brainwashing experiments.
对他们进行洗脑
They turned soldiers into traitors.
他们把战士变成了叛国者
That's what they're doing here.
他们现在做的也是一样
They're creating ghosts to go out in the world
制造一群杀戮机器 为他们开路
And do things sane men... sane men never would.
所作所为完全异于常人
To have that kind of ability, that kind of knowledge,
要获得这样的能力 这样的知识
- That would take years. - Years. Years of research.
-需要很多年 -很多很多年
Hundreds of patients to experiment on.
对成千上万的病人进行研究和实验
Fifty years from now, people will look back
50年了 将来人们回过头来看
And say, here, this place, is where it all began.
他们就会说 这个地方就是罪恶之源
The nazis used the jews, soviets
纳粹用犹太人做实验
used prisoners in their own gulags,
苏联人用古格拉劳改营的囚犯做实验
and we tested patients on shutter island.
我们用这些病人 就在这个禁闭岛上
No, they won't.
不 他们不会的
No.
不会的
You do understand
你明白吗
That they can't let you leave.
他们不会让你离开这里的
I am a federal marshal. They can't stop me.
我可是联邦警察 他们阻止不了我
I was an esteemed psychiatrist
我是个有声望的精神病专家
from a respected family.
出身名门
Didn't matter.
也没有用
Let me ask you.
我来问你
Any past traumas in your life?
你以往受过精神创伤吗
Yes.
是的
But why would that matter?
这有什么关系
Because they're gonna point to some event in your past
如果以往有相关经历
and say it's the reason you lost your sanity.
那就很容易解释你为什么会发疯
So that when they commit you here,
那样他们一旦把你囚禁在这
your friends and colleagues will say,
你的朋友和同事就会说
"of course he cracked.
他精神失常了
who wouldn't after what he'd been through?"
经历了这些 很正常
They can say that about anyone, anyone at all.
不管是谁他们都可以这么说
The point is they're gonna say it about you.
可问题的关键是他们会这样说你
How's your head?
你的头怎么样
My head?
我的头
Any funny dreams lately? Trouble sleeping?
做奇怪的梦吗 无法入睡
- Headaches? - I am prone to migraines, yes.
-有头痛 -我有偏头痛
Jesus.
天啊
You haven't taken any pills, have you? I mean, even aspirin?
你还没吃药吧 吃了阿司匹林吗
- The aspirin? - Jesus.
-吃了一片 -天啊
And you ate the food in the cafeteria
你在饭堂吃饭
and drank the coffee they gave you?
喝他们供应的咖啡
You tell me, at least, that you've
告诉我 你至少
been smoking your own cigarettes.
在抽自己的烟
No.
不是的
No, I haven't.
我没有
It takes 36 to 48 hours for neuroleptic narcotics
神经麻醉药物需要36至48小时
To reach workable levels in the bloodstream.
融入你的血液 随后发挥其药效
Palsy comes first,
首先是脉搏
First the fingertips, then eventually the whole hand.
手指 再到所有的部位
Seen any walking nightmares lately, marshal?
最近做噩梦吗 对吗 警官
Tell me what goes on in that lighthouse.
告诉我灯塔里发生了什么
Tell me.
告诉我
Brain surgery.
脑部手术
The let's-open-the-skull-and-see-
就好象 掀开脑壳 看看如果
what-happens-if-we-pull-on-this kind.
放些东西进去会怎么样
The learned-it-from-the-nazis kind.
跟纳粹党使用的手段没什么不同
That's where they create the ghosts.
然后他们就创造出了杀戮机器
Who knows about this? On the island, I mean. Who?
这些有谁知道 我是说在这个岛上
Everyone.
每一个人
Come on. The nurses? The orderlies?
这不可能 那些护士 看护也知道吗
- They couldn't possibly know... - Everyone.
-这不可能 -每一个人
You can't stay here.
你不能待在这里
They think I'm dead, that I drowned.
他们以为我溺水死了
I'm afraid if they come looking for you, they might find me.
如果他们来找你 也会发现我的
I'm sorry, but you have to go.
我很抱歉 但你必须离开
I'm gonna come back for you.
我会回来找你的
I won't be here.
我不会留在这里
I move during the day. New places every night.
我白天会离开 每晚换一个地方
But I could come get you, get you off this island.
可我会回来接你离开这个岛
Haven't you heard a word I've said?
我说的话你一个字也没听进去吗
The only way off the island is the ferry,
渡船是离开这岛的唯一方式
and they control it.
而那里把守森严
You'll never leave here.
你永远也走不掉的
I had a friend.
我有个朋友
I was with him yesterday, but we got separated.
他昨天还跟我在一起 但我们走散了
Have you seen him?
你见过他吗
Marshal,
警官
You have no friends.
你没有朋友
There you are.
总算找到你了
We were wondering when you'd show up.
我们正在想你什么时候才会出现
Have a seat.
坐上来
Come on.
来吧
Taking a leisurely stroll, were we?
随便兜风聊聊 如何
I was just looking around.
我只是到处看看
Did you enjoy god's latest gift?
喜欢上帝的礼物吗
- What? - God's gift.
-什么 -上帝的礼物
The violence.
暴力
When I came downstairs in my home and
我从家里下楼
I saw that tree in my living room,
看到客厅的树伸展的枝叶
it reached out for me like a divine hand.
突然想明白了
God loves violence.
上帝热爱暴力
- I hadn't noticed. - Sure you have.
-我不觉得 -你是这么觉得的
Why else would there be so much of it?
不然暴力怎么会无处不在
It's in us. It's what we are.
它就在我们的内心 就是我们本身
We wage war, we burn sacrifices,
我们发动战争 烧杀抢掠
And pillage and plunder and tear at the flesh of our brothers.
兄弟相残
And why?
这是为什么
Because god gave us violence to wage in his honor.
因为上帝以他的名义赐与我们暴力
I thought god gave us moral order.
我以为上帝赐给我们道德秩序
There's no moral order as pure as this storm.
没有什么道德秩序像这场风暴般纯粹
There's no moral order at all.
根本就没有所谓的道德秩序
There's just this, can my violence conquer yours?
我会比你更暴力吗
- I'm not violent. - Yes, you are.
-我并不暴力 -你是的
You're as violent as they come.
你本身就充满暴力因子
I know this because I'm as violent as they come.
我很清楚这一点 因为我也一样
If the constraints of society were lifted,
在这个物欲横流的社会里 我们变得暴力
And I was all that stood between you and a meal,
如果我站起来阻止你拿走我的食物
You would crack my skull with a rock and eat my meaty parts.
你就会用石头砸爆我脑袋 抢走我的食物
Wouldn't you?
不是吗
Cawley thinks you're harmless, that you can be controlled,
科利以为你完全无害 以为可以控制你
but I know different.
可我不这么看
- You don't know me. - Oh, but I do.
-你不了解我 -我很了解
- No, you don't. You don't know me at all. - Oh, I know you.
-你根本不了解 -我可了解的很
We've known each other for centuries.
我们认识好久了
If I was to sink my teeth into your eye right now,
如果我要吃掉你的眼珠
would you be able to stop me before I blinded you?
你会在自己瞎掉之前干掉我吗
Give it a try.
有种试试
That's the spirit.
这才像你嘛
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Oh, just wandering. Just looking at your island.
四处逛逛 看看你的小岛
Oh, I forgot you're leaving now that Rachel's been found.
你该离开了 雷切尔已经找到了
- Stop looking at him. - For sure. Yeah.
-别看他 -当然
Stop looking at him. Stop looking at him.
别看他 别看他了
- Big meeting? - Oh, yes.
-发生什么大事了吗 -哦 是的
Apparently there was an unidentified man
显然昨天在C栋
in ward c yesterday.
有位身份不明的访客
He subdued a highly dangerous patient quite handily.
轻易制伏了一位非常危险的病人
Is that so?
然后呢
It seems he had a long conversation
似乎他和另一位病患有过长谈
with a paranoid schizophrenic,
一位偏执型精神分裂症患者
George Noyce.
乔治·诺斯
Well, I don't remember what I'm supposed to remember.
这个诺斯 名字照你所说
We're gated down. We're fine.
我们等下就去把门观赏 没事的
This Noyce, you said his name was, he's delusional?
他有妄想症 对吧
Extremely. He can be quite upsetting.
是的 很严重 他让我们很头痛
As a matter of fact, two weeks ago,
两个星期前 一位病人
A patient got so wound up by one of
对诺斯其中一个故事显得很生气
Noyce's stories that he beat him up.
结果就把他狠揍了一顿
Cigarette?
来一根吗
No, thanks. I quit.
不 谢了 我戒了
- So you're taking the ferry? - Yes, absolutely.
-你要去乘渡船吗 -是的
I think we've gotten all we came here for, so...
我觉得我们来这里的目的已经达到了
"we," marshal?
警官 你是说"我们"吗
Speaking of which, have you seen him, doctor?
说到这个...医生 你见过他吗
Who?
My partner, chuck.
我的搭档 查克
You don't have a partner, marshal. You came here alone.
你没有搭档 警官 你一个人来的
You know, I've built something valuable here,
我在这建立了一些有价值的东西
And valuable things have a way of being
可是价值的东西往往
misunderstood in their own time.
在当下会被人误解
Everyone wants a quick fix. They always have.
人们只想要个权宜之计 他们总是这样
I'm trying to do something that people,
我想要做的事情
yourself included, don't understand.
别人甚至连你都不能理解
And I'm not going to give up without a fight.
而我绝不会连试都不试就放弃
I can see that.
我看得出
So, tell me again about your partner.
现在跟我谈谈你的搭档吧
What partner?
什么搭档
It's fine.
没事的
She made a mess. I cleaned it up. She made a mess again.
她弄乱了 我就弄干净 她又弄乱
Marshal,
警官
going somewhere?
你去哪
I'm just heading out to the ferry, so...
不去哪 去乘船
Oh, well, I'm afraid it's the other way.
船在另一边
If you'll wait a moment, I'll find you
如果你愿意等一会
someone who can take you to the dock.
我会找个人带你去码头的
- What's this, doctor? What's this? - It's just a sedative.
-这是什么 医生 -只是针镇静剂
- A precaution. - A precaution.
-只是作为预防 -预防吗
What are you going to do? Kill me? Marshal.
你要干什么 杀了我吗
You think you deserve it?
你觉得你该死吗
For what? Provoking you?
为什么 因为激怒了你吗
Well, forgive me. What doesn't provoke you?
不好意思 有什么不会激怒你的吗
- Remarks? Words? - Nazis?
-评论 话语 -纳粹
Well, that, too. And, of course, memories, dreams.
这也是其中之一 当然 还有回忆和梦
Did you know that the word "trauma"
你知道"trauma"这个词
comes from the greek for "wound"?
源自希腊语 是精神创伤的意思吗
And what is the german word for "dream"?
而在德语中"trauma"的意思就是梦境
Wounds can create monsters, and you...
伤痛可以创造出怪物
you are wounded, marshal.
你就受伤了 警官
And wouldn't you agree, when you see a monster,
我想你会同意我的观点 当你看到一个怪物
You must stop it?
必须得阻止他
- I agree. - Yes.
-我同意 -好的
I told him that we'd take about an hour to do it.
我告诉他这要花一个小时
Yeah. Did they say we're going to do the first floor?
他们说我们要从一楼开始吗
How long you been on the clock?
你开始干活多久了
- I've been on for 18 hours straight. - Nice paycheck.
-18个小时了 -待遇不错
What are you doing, baby?
宝贝 你要做什么
- you gotta get to the ferry. - No.
-你得去渡船那里 -不
No, no.
不 不
If the world thinks that chuck is dead,
如果全世界都以为查克死了
then he's perfect for their experiments.
那他就成为实验品的最佳人选
There's only one place they'd take him.
他们只会带他去一个地方
You go there and you'll die.
你去了会死的
He's my partner. If they are hurting him,
他是我的搭档 如果他们在伤害他
If they're holding him against his will,
强迫他做不想做的事
I've gotta bring him out.
我必须要救他出来
I can't lose anyone else.
我不能再失去任何人了
Don't go, Teddy, please.
不要去 求你别去 泰迪
Please, don't do this. Don't go.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, honey.
对不起 亲爱的
I love this thing because you gave it to me,
我很喜欢这条领带 因为是你送给我的
but the truth is
但其实
it is one fucking ugly tie.
这是条丑到要命的领带
No.
不要
Don't move. Stay where you are.
不要动 待着别动
Are you gonna kill me?
你要杀了我吗
No, I'm not gonna kill you.
不 我不杀你
Why are you all wet, baby?
孩子 你怎么全身湿透了
- What did you say? - You know exactly what I said.
-你说什么 -你很清楚我说的
The rifle's empty, by the way.
顺便提一下 步枪里没子弹
Have a seat.
请坐
For god's sake, dry off. You'll catch cold.
天哪 快把自己擦干 别着凉了
All right.
好吧
How badly did you hurt the guard?
你把警卫伤成什么样了
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
Yes, he's here.
是的 他在这儿
Have Dr. Sheehan take a look at your man
让希恩医生好好检查一下你的下属
before you send him up.
然后再叫他上来
So Dr. Sheehan came in on the ferry this morning, huh?
希恩医生 你说他今天早上乘船离开了
Not exactly.
并没有
You blew up my car. I really loved that car.
你炸毁了我的车 我很喜欢那车
Sorry to hear about that.
对此很抱歉
Tremors are getting pretty bad.
颤抖越来越严重了
How are the hallucinations?
有幻觉吗
Get out of here, Teddy.
快离开 泰迪
This place is gonna be the end of you.
这里会是你的葬身之地
Not bad.
没那么糟
- They'll get worse. - I know.
-会越来越糟糕的 -我知道
Dr. Solando, she told me about the neuroleptics.
瑟兰多医生 她跟我说了神经松弛药的事
Did she, now? And when was this?
她知道吗 什么时候的事
I found her, doctor, in a cave out by the cliffs.
我在悬崖上的一个山洞里找到了她
But you'll never get to her.
可你们不会找到她的
I don't doubt it, considering she's not real.
对此我毫不怀疑 你脑中所想的并不是真的
Your delusions are more severe than I thought.
不过你的幻觉比我想象的还要严重
You're not on neuroleptics.
你没有服用神经松弛药
You're not on anything, as a matter of fact.
事实上你什么事也没有
Then what the fuck is this? What the fuck is this?
那这是怎么回事 这他妈是怎么回事
Withdrawal.
因为你停药了
Withdrawal? From what?
停药 停什么药
I haven't had a goddamn drink since I've been on this island.
自从来到这个岛上 我一杯酒也没喝过
Chlorpromazine.
氯丙嗪
I'm not a fan of pharmacology, but I have to say, in your case...
我并不迷信药理学 但你的例子让我看到
- Chloraproma-what? - Chlorpromazine.
-氯...你说氯什么 -氯丙嗪
The same thing we've been giving you for the past 24 months.
过去两年你都在服用这种药物
So for the past two years, you...
从两年前开始
You've had somebody slipping me drugs in boston. Is that it?
你就安排人在波士顿给我吃药
Not boston.
不是在波士顿
Here.
在这
You've been here for two years. A patient of this institution.
你在这里已经两年了 你是这里的病人
After everything I've seen here, doctor,
医生 你觉得我在这里经历这么多之后
You really think you're gonna convince me I'm crazy?
你还能让我相信自己是个疯子吗
Do you know the kind of people that I deal with every day?
你知道你在和谁打交道吗
I'm a U.S. Marshal, for god's sakes.
我是美国联邦警察
You were a U.S. Marshal.
你曾经确实是
Here's a copy of the intake form you broke into ward C for.
这是你初诊表格的复印件 你闯入C栋
Proof of the 67th patient.
搜索第67号病人存在的证据
If you'd gotten it to the mainland,
如果你回到陆上
You could have blown the lid off this place.
你可以揭发这桩丑闻
Wait. Where did... where did you...
等...等等 你怎么
Yet somehow, you couldn't find time to look at it.
但你一直没空看这个
Well, read it now.
现在看看吧
Go ahead.
看吧
"patient is highly intelligent,
高智商的妄想症患者
highly delusional decorated army veteran.
是名曾被授勋的陆军老兵
"present for the liberation of dachau.
参与过解放达豪集中营
"former u.S. Marshal. Known proclivity for violence.
前任美国联邦警官 有暴力倾向
"shows no remorse for his crime
对其罪行毫无悔改
because he denies the crime ever...
因为他否认犯下
"ever took place.
如此荒诞的罪行
"highly developed and fantastical narratives,
阻碍他面对
"which preclude facing the truth of his actions."
自己实际行为的记述...
I've had enough of this bullshit!
我听够了这些鬼话
Where's my partner? Where's chuck? Where is he?
我的搭档呢 查克呢 他在哪
Let's try this another way.
这么跟你说吧
Your wife's maiden name was Chanal, am I correct?
你妻子婚前姓夏奈尔 是吧
Don't you even talk about her. Don't you...
不准提她
I'm afraid I have to.
恐怕我不得不提
Notice anything these four names have
注意到这四个名字有什么相同之处了吗
in common? It's your rule of four.
四个你都认识
Andrew, what do you see?
安德鲁 你发现什么了吗
If you've done anything to my partner,
如果你对我的助手下手
doctor, that is a violation of...
医生 那是违法的
Focus, Andrew! What do you see?
精力集中 安德鲁 你发现什么了吗
The names have the same letters.
这些名字 字母完全相同
Edward Daniels has exactly the same 13 letters
爱德华·丹尼尔斯和安德鲁·雷狄丝
as Andrew Laeddis.
完全相同的13个字母
The same as Rachel Solando and Dolores Chanal.
雷切尔·瑟兰多和德洛丽丝·夏奈尔也是
The names are anagrams for each other.
两组名字都是变位词
Your tactics, they're not gonna work on me.
这些 这些都是你的把戏
You came here for the truth. Here it is.
我不吃这一套
Your name is Andrew Laeddis.
你为真相而来 这就是真相
The 67th patient at ashecliffe
阿西岛精神病院的第67个病人
is you, Andrew.
是你 安德鲁
Bullshit.
放屁
You were committed here by court order 24 months ago.
两年前 你被法院判到这里
Your crime is terrible, one you can't forgive yourself for,
你罪孽太深 以致无法原谅自己
so you invented another self.
所以你编造出另一个自己
Let's get down to the facts, all right?
我们都坦白点 怎么样
You've created a story
你幻想出一个故事
in which you're not a murderer.
在里面 你不是谋杀犯
You're a hero, still a U.S. Marshal,
而是个英雄 一位美国联邦警察
only here at ashecliffe because of a case,
你来阿西岛精神病院是为一件案子
and you've uncovered a conspiracy so that anything we tell you
你发现了一个阴谋 所以我们告诉你的一切
About who you are, what you've done,
你的身份 你的所作所为
you can dismiss as lies, andrew.
你都视为谎言 安德鲁
My name is Edward Daniels.
我叫爱德华·丹尼尔斯
I've been hearing this fantasy for two years now.
这些疯言疯语我听了两年了
I know every detail.
每个细节我都知道
Patient 67, the storm,
第67号病人 风暴
Rachel solando, your missing partner,
雷切尔·瑟兰多 你失踪的搭档
the dreams you have every night.
你每晚都做的梦
You were at dachau,
你是去过达豪集中营
but you may not have killed any guards.
但你不太可能杀死任何警卫
I wish I could let you just live in your fantasy world.
我也想让你活在自己的幻想世界里
I really do.
我真想这样
But you're violent, trained, dangerous.
但你是个残暴 训练有素且危险的家伙
You're the most dangerous patient we have.
你是这最危险的病人
You've injured orderlies, guards, other patients.
你伤害过所有的警卫和其他病人
Two weeks ago, you attacked George Noyce.
两周前你袭击了乔治·诺斯
No, no. I am fucking on to you, doctor.
不 不 你他妈放屁 医生
- You had Noyce beaten. - Of course I didn't!
-是你令诺斯成那样的 -怎么可能
Give me one reason why I would even touch him!
给我一个伤害他的理由
Because he called you Laeddis,
因为他叫你雷狄丝
and you'd do anything not to be him.
而你想方设法摆脱他的影子
I have a transcript of the conversation
我这有昨天你和诺斯
you had with Noyce yesterday.
谈话的记录
"This is about you, and, Laeddis,
关于你和雷狄丝
that's all it's ever been about."
事情就是如此
No, no. He's saying this is about me and Laeddis.
这上面写着关于"我和雷狄丝"
When you asked him what happened to his face,
当你问他的脸是怎么回事时
He said, now here I'm quoting again, "you did this."
他说了 我又引用了一遍 "是你干的"
No, no, he meant that it was my fault.
不 他是说是我的错才...
You almost killed him.
你差点杀了他
The warden and the board of overseers
监狱长和海外懂事会决定
are determined something be done.
要采取措施
It's been decided
已经决定了
That unless we can bring you back to sanity
不过我们能让你的精神恢复正常
now, right now,
现在 就现在
Permanent measures will be taken to
我们会对你实施永久性的手术
ensure you can't hurt anyone ever again.
确保你再也无法伤害别人
They'll lobotomize you, Andrew.
他们要为你施行脑叶切断术 安德鲁
Do you understand?
明白吗
Yeah, I understand.
是的 明白
I understand just fine.
我很明白
If I don't play along with your little game here,
如果 如果不配合你们的小把戏
Dr. Naehring's gonna turn me into one of his ghosts.
纳瑞医生就会把我变成他的杀戮机器
But what about my partner?
我的搭档呢
You gonna tell the U.S. Marshal's
你想告诉联邦警察局
office that he's a defense mechanism?
这是种防御机制吗
Hello, boss.
你好 头儿
What the fuck is going on here?
这是怎么回事
You working for him?
你为他工作吗
I'm sorry. There wasn't any other way.
抱歉我们没别的办法
Someone had to stick with you, keep you safe.
有人得跟着你 确保你的安全
You been watching me, huh?
你一直在监视我 是吗
Watching me every minute.
每分每秒都在监视我
Who are you? Who are you? Tell me.
你...你是谁 你是谁 告诉我
Don't you recognize me, Andrew?
你不认得我了吗 安德鲁
I've been your primary psychiatrist for the last two years.
两年来我一直是你的主治医师
I'm Lester Sheehan.
我是莱斯特·希恩
- I told you... I told you about my wife, I... - I know.
-我给你讲过我妻子的事 -我知道
I climbed down a cliff to get you. I trusted you.
我爬上悬崖去救你 我信任你
I risked everything to come in here after you. Everything!
我不顾一切危险来找你 不顾一切
I know, boss.
我知道 头儿
We're running out of time here, Andrew.
我们快没时间了 安德鲁
I swore before the board of overseers
我向海外董事会发过誓
That I could construct the most radical, cutting-edge role-play
我导演的这场精神科上万无一失的角色扮演
Ever attempted in psychiatry, and it would bring you back.
肯定能让你恢复记忆
I thought that if we let you play this out
我想如果让你演完这出戏
We could get you to see how untrue, how impossible it is.
你就会发现这是多么虚假且荒谬
You've had the run of the place for two days.
你已经搜查了两天了
Tell me, where are the nazi experiments?
告诉我 纳粹党的实验室在哪
The satanic ors?
那个最邪恶的手术室
Andrew, listen to me.
安德鲁 听我说
If we fail with you,
如果失败了
then everything that we've tried to do
我们在这所作的一切努力
here will be discredited. Everything.
将付之一炬 一切
We're on the front lines of a war here, old boy.
我们面临一场战争 英雄
And right now, it all comes down to you.
现在 你也将面临这场战争
- Don't move! don't move! - Andrew! Andrew! No. No.
-别动 -安德鲁 不
My name is Edward Daniels!
我叫爱德华·丹尼尔斯
This one's loaded. I can tell by the weight.
这支有子弹 我能试出来
I see. And that's your firearm, marshal? You're sure?
我知道 那是你的枪 警官你确定吗
My initials are on the side.
这枪上有我的印记
There's a dent in the barrel
飞利浦·斯戴克斯曾向我射击
from when Philip Stacks shot at me.
那之后枪管上就留下个凹痕
You're not gonna fuck with my mind on this one, doctor!
你休想操纵我的思想 医生
Then blast away.
那就开枪吧
Because that's the only way you're ever getting off this island.
因为这是你离开这座岛的唯一办法
Andrew, please don't.
安德鲁 别这样
My gun.
我的枪
What did you do to my goddamn gun?
你对我的枪做了什么手脚
It's a toy, Andrew.
那是玩具 安德鲁
We're telling you the truth.
我们在告诉你真相
Dolores was insane,
德洛丽丝有精神病
manic-depressive, suicidal.
狂躁抑郁症 有自杀倾向
You drank, stayed away, ignored what everyone told you.
你酗酒 不回家 无视别人的忠告
You moved to that lake house
在她故意烧了你们市区的公寓后
After she purposely set your city apartment on fire.
你们搬进了那栋湖边小屋
- You were... - You're lying.
-你们 -你在说谎
Andrew! Andrew, stop. No.
安德鲁 安德鲁 住手
You drugged the cigarettes!
你们在雪茄里下药了
- All you've done is lie! - Andrew. Andrew.
-你们撒谎 -安德鲁 安德鲁
Your children. Andrew, your children.
这些是你的孩子
Simon. Henry.
西蒙 亨利
I never had any children.
我没有孩子
Your wife drowned them at the cabin by the lake.
你妻子把他们溺死了 就在小屋旁的湖里
And here, the little girl, the one you dream of
这里 这个小女孩
Every night.
每晚你都梦到的
I never had a little girl.
我没有女儿
The one who tells you over and over
她反反复复和你说
that you should have saved her,
你原本能救他们
saved them all.
字他们所有人
Your daughter, her name was Rachel.
你的女儿 她叫雷切尔
Are you going to deny that she ever lived?
你要否认她曾活在这个世上吗
Andrew, are you?
你想否认吗 安德鲁
I'm so sorry, baby.
对不起 宝贝
I told you not to come in here.
我告诉过你不要来这
I told you this would be the end of you.
我说过 这里会是你的葬身之地
I'm back!
我回来了
We got him just outside of Oklahoma.
我们一出俄克拉荷马就找到了他
Must've stopped 10 places in between here and tulsa.
从塔尔萨到这 中途停留了10次
I could sleep for a week.
我能睡上一星期
Dolores?
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
德洛丽丝
Baby,
宝贝
why are you all wet?
你怎么全身湿透了
I missed you.
我好想你
I wanna go home.
我想回家
You are home.
这里就是家
Where are the kids?
孩子们呢
They're in school.
他们在学校
It's saturday, honey.
今天星期六 亲爱的
School's not in on saturday.
周六不上课
My school is.
我的学校上
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god!
天啊
Oh, my god. Oh, my god.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my god, no.
天啊 天啊 不
Come on, come on.
快醒醒 快醒醒
No. No. Please, god.
求你了 上帝 不
Please, god, no! no!
求你了 上帝 不 不
No.
No.
Let's put them at the table, Andrew.
把他们放桌子上 安德鲁
We'll dry them off. We'll change their clothes.
帮他们擦干 给他们换衣服
They'll be our living dolls.
他们将成为我们的洋娃娃
Tomorrow we can take them on a picnic.
明天可以带他们去野餐
If you ever loved me, Dolores, please stop talking.
如果你曾爱过我 德洛丽丝 就别再说了
I love you.
我爱你
Set me free.
让我解脱吧
Oh, baby.
宝贝
We'll give them baths.
我们给他们洗澡
- I love you, baby. - I love you, too.
-我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你
- I love you so much. - I love you so much.
-我很爱很爱你 -我很爱很爱你
I love you. I...
我爱你
Oh, baby.
亲爱的
Andrew.
安德鲁
Andrew, can you hear me?
安德鲁 你能听到吗
Rachel.
雷切尔
Rachel, Rachel.
雷切尔 雷切尔
Rachel?
雷切尔
Rachel who?
哪个雷切尔
Rachel. Rachel Laeddis.
雷切尔·雷狄丝
My daughter.
我女儿
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里
Because I killed my wife.
因为我杀了我妻子
And why did you do that?
你为什么要那么做
Because she murdered our children,
她谋杀了我们的孩子
and she told me to let her go.
她让我帮她解脱
- Who's Teddy Daniels? - He doesn't exist.
-谁是泰迪·丹尼尔斯 -他并不存在
Neither does Rachel Solando. I made them up.
雷切尔·瑟兰多也不存在 我编造出来的
Why?
为什么
We need to hear you say it.
我们需要听你说原因
After she tried to kill herself the first time,
在她第一次试图自杀后
Dolores told me she...
德洛丽丝告诉我
she had an insect living inside her brain.
她的大脑里 有条虫
She could feel it clicking across her skull,
她能感受到那条虫 在她的头颅里爬动
just pulling the wires just for fun.
拉扯她的神经 只为找乐子
She told me that.
她告诉过我
She told me that, but I didn't listen.
她告诉过我 但我没有听
I loved her so much, you know.
我非常爱她
Why did you make them up?
你为什么要编造这些
Because I can't take knowing that dolores killed our children.
因为我无法接受德洛丽丝谋杀了孩子们的事实
I killed them 'cause I didn't get her help, you know.
是我杀了他们 因为我没能帮她
I killed them.
是我杀了他们
Here's my fear, Andrew.
这样说吧 安德鲁
We broke through once before, nine months ago,
之前你曾清醒过 9个月前
And then you regressed.
之后你又复发了
- I don't remember that. - I know.
-我不记得了 -我知道
You reset, andrew.
你会恢复的 安德鲁
Like a tape playing over and over on an endless loop.
就像 一卷重复播放且永不停止的磁带
I hope that what we've done here will be enough
希望我们所做的
to stop it from ever happening again,
足以防止复发
but I need to know you've accepted reality.
但我需要确认 你是否接受了现实
You came after me, huh, doctor?
你没放弃过我 医生
You tried to help me when no one else would.
没人愿意帮我时 你会想要帮我
My name's Andrew Laeddis,
我是安德鲁·雷狄丝
and I murdered my wife in the spring of '52.
我在1952年的春天谋杀了我妻子
- How we doing this morning? - Good.
-今天感觉如何 -很好
- And you? - Can't complain.
-你呢 -还不错
- So what's our next move? - You tell me.
-我们下一步怎么做 -听你的
We gotta get off this rock, chuck. Get back to the mainland.
我们得离开这 查克 回陆上
Whatever the hell's going on here, it's bad.
不管这发生了什么 都不妙
Don't worry, partner, they're not gonna catch us.
别担心 搭档 他们抓不到我们
That's right. We're too smart for them.
没错 他们斗不过我们的
Yeah, we are, aren't we?
是啊 不是吗
You know, this place makes me wonder...
在这地方我一直在想
Yeah, what's that, boss?
想什么 头儿
Which would be worse,
哪样更糟
to live as a monster or to die as a good man?
像禽兽般混沌地活着 或是清醒地死去
Teddy?
泰迪