谍影重重3 The Bourne Ultimatum

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 阿拉伯语 / 俄语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 动作 / 悬疑 / 惊悚

导演: 保罗·格林格拉斯

演员: 马特·达蒙 / 朱丽娅·斯蒂尔斯 / 大卫·斯特雷泽恩 / 斯科特·格伦 / 帕迪·康斯戴恩 / 埃德加·拉米雷兹 / 阿尔伯特·芬尼 / 琼·艾伦 / Tom Gallop / 克里·约翰逊 / 丹


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://www.hdcmct.com
影片压制: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
俄罗斯 莫斯科
隧道追击的嫌疑犯正从 基辅斯基火车站向东逃离
Send him in.
让他进去
Will you commit to this program?
你愿意负责这个计划吗?
I can't.
我做不到
把手举起来
Will you commit to this program?
你愿意负责这个计划吗?
把手拿出来
Will you commit to this program?
你愿意负责这个计划吗?
I can't.
我做不到
别开枪
我没有武器
把对讲机给我
别杀我
我跟你无仇
片名: 《谍影重重III: 伯恩的最后通牒》
六周后
中央情报局 兰利 维吉尼亚州
There's no place it won't catch up to you.
(爱兹拉·克雷莫 局长 CIA)你不可能逃出如来佛的手掌
It's how every story ends.
所有的故事都是这结局
It's what you are, Jason, a killer.
这就是你的本性 杰森 是个杀手
You always will be.
你永远也无法改变
Go ahead. Go on. Go on! Do it! Do it!
继续啊! 快啊! 动手 动手!
She wouldn't want me to.
她不会让我这样做的
That's the only reason you're alive.
那是你活着的唯一理由
Who is "she"?
"她"是指谁?
Marie Kreutz, his girlfriend.
玛丽·克鲁兹 他的女友
She was killed in India.
在印度被杀了
Director of Operations Ward Abbott arranged it.
是中情局行动主管 华德·艾伯特下的命令
So we have a dirty section chief who kills Bourne's girl.
也就是说 我们的一位无耻主管杀了他女朋友
Bourne comes back for revenge, tapes Abbott's confession
伯恩回来报仇 录下了艾伯特供词
and Abbott commits suicide.
然后艾伯特自杀了
Now Bourne's gunning for us.
而现在他来找我们算帐了
You couldn't make this stuff up.
这些都是事实
Bourne's last confirmed location was Moscow, six weeks ago.
最近发现伯恩的踪影是在莫斯科 六个星期前
Right. Sir.
是的 长官
He's on the run. He's dangerous.
他在逃亡中 很危险
Well, sir, with respect, I think something else could be going on here.
长官 恕我直言 我认为可能还有其他原因
What? What's he after?
是什么? 他为什么要逃亡?
The reason Bourne went to Moscow was to see the daughter of his first target.
伯恩去莫斯科是为了 找他第一个杀害目标的女儿
What's your point, Pam?
你的意思是什么 帕梅?
Maybe he was retracing his steps.
可能他在回忆他的过去
He's looking for something. Something in his past.
他在寻找某样东西 他回忆里的某样东西
Maybe he hasn't found it yet and we need to know what it is.
也许他还没找到 我们需要知道他在找什么
Are you telling me he's not a threat to this agency?
你认为他对我们没有威胁?
I think if he wanted to hurt us, he could have sent the tape to CNN.
我想如果他真的想害我们 大可以把录音带寄到CNN去
Maybe he still will.
也许他会这么做的
My number one rule is hope for the best, plan for the worst.
我的首要原则就是 抱着最大的希望做最坏的打算
As far as I'm concerned, Bourne is still a serious threat until proven otherwise.
对我而言 伯恩始终是个很大的威胁 除非你能证明我错了
Let's keep looking.
继续寻找他的踪影
- Yes, sir. - Yes, sir.
- 是 长官 - 是 长官
意大利 都灵
This one's three years ago. They had half of Interpol after him.
这是三年前的照片 那时有一半的国际刑警都在追捕他
Turned up in Naples, Berlin, Moscow...
后来他曾出现在那不勒斯 柏林 莫斯科
Disappeared again.
然后又消失了
The girl that he was on the run with.
与他一起逃亡的女子
Marie Kreutz. She was found dead in a river halfway round the world.
玛丽·克鲁兹 尸体在另一半地球的河里被找到
She'd been shot in the head.
头部中枪
What connects the dots?
这些都意味着什么?
Turn off the tape recorder.
把录音机关掉
法国 巴黎
Where's my sister?
我妹妹呢?
Why don't you sit down?
何不先坐下来?
Where is she?
她在哪里?
She's dead.
她死了
She was killed.
是被杀的
I'm sorry.
对不起
I knew this could end this way.
我就知道会是这个结果
It was always gonna end this way.
从来就没有过特例
I didn't believe that.
我不相信
And how did she die?
她怎么死的?
She was shot.
被枪杀
We were together in India.
当时我俩在印度
He came for me.
那个人的目标是我
You killed him?
你杀了他?
Yes.
是的
And now what?
现在呢?
Someone started all of this and I'm gonna find them.
这一切都起源于某人 我要把他找出来
希思路国际机场 英国 伦敦
Hey. It's me.
喂 是我
Yeah. He knows the whole story.
是的 他什么都知道
Bourne's just the tip of the iceberg.
伯恩只不过是冰山一角
Have you heard of an Operation Blackbriar?
你听说过"黑荆棘"计划吗?
I'm gonna get my head around this and type it up.
我要好好整理一下并写成报道
I'll see you first thing.
我现在去找你
Okay.
好的
中情局分局 英国 伦敦
Scanning. GoSat 21. I have a hit on ECHELON. Blackbriar.
埃施朗电子监测网发现关键词"黑荆棘"
I repeat, Blackbriar.
重复一遍 是"黑荆棘"
Looks like it's coming from a European signal.
信号似乎来自欧洲
NSA, please confirm your receipt.
国家安全局 请确认
I'll bring up the frequency and the coordinates
(中央情报局 兰利 维吉尼亚州)我会找到频率和坐标
...intercept of our principal...
截获我们首要的...
- Sir! - What you got?
- 长官! - 什么情况?
We intercepted a call in London. Keyword, "Blackbriar."
我们截获到了在伦敦的一通电话 内容带有关键词"黑荆棘"
Okay, send it to New York right away.
好的 马上发给纽约
中情局掩护机构 反恐局 纽约
Track the phone?
跟踪到电话来源了?
Registered to a London reporter named Simon Ross.
登记者是一位叫 赛门·罗斯的伦敦记者
Works at the Guardian newspaper.
为《卫报》工作
- You're tracking him? - Sir. Yeah.
- 你正在跟踪他吗? - 是的 长官!
Thanks, Mike.
谢谢 麦克
We have a survey team covering him at work
我们有个调查小组正在跟踪他
and a sneak and peek's on their way to his apartment.
另外还派了一组人潜入他的公寓
Well, who talked to him? How did he find out about Blackbriar?
他跟谁联系过? 他怎么会知道"黑荆棘"计划?
I don't know. We pulled his background
我不知道 我们已经调查过他的背景
and ran a cross-check on any known anomalies.
并且反复确认了所有的疑点
We've come up with nothing. But I think if we follow Ross, we're gonna be able...
但什么也没有发现 不过我认为只要跟踪罗斯 就能...
Ray, Ross is easy. We want the source.
雷 罗斯不重要 我们要的是消息来源
Have you heard of an Operation Blackbriar?
你听说过"黑荆棘"计划吗?
You have details?
你有细节吗?
I'm gonna get my head around this and type it up.
我要好好整理一下并写成报道
I'll see you first thing.
我现在去找你
- Is that all? - Yeah.
- 就这些? - 是的
I want rendition protocols and put the asset on standby, just in case.
准备标准行动 为以防万一 让杀手待命
People, listen up! This is a full priority situation.
大家听着 这是4级紧急事件
Jimmy, give me Ross' profile on one.
吉米 把罗斯的档案投到1号屏上
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Our target is a British national, Simon Ross. A reporter.
我们的目标是一位英国记者 赛门·罗斯
I want all his phones, his BlackBerry, his apartment, his car,
我要监视他所有的电话记录 黑莓短讯 公寓 车子
bank accounts, credit cards, travel patterns.
银行账户 信用卡账户 旅行记录
I want to know what he's gonna think before he does.
我要在他下一步行动之前 知道他的计划
Every dirty little secret he has.
我要知道他的一切秘密
And most of all, we want the name and real-time location of his source.
最重要的是 我要知道他线人的名字 以及实时位置
This is NSA priority level four. Any questions?
这是国家安全局4级紧急事件 有什么疑问吗?
All right, let's get to it.
好吧 行动
赛门·罗斯 国际安全事务通讯员
谁是杰森·伯恩? 特别报导之三
德国BND正与南印度警方联手调查 一位德国女性的死亡原因 该名女性疑为伯恩同伙 在其座驾堕桥之后淹死在河里
What?
什么?
Will you commit to this program?
你愿意负责这个计划吗?
I can't.
我做不到
Copy that. Mr. Wills, the subject is entering his office.
收到 威尔逊先生 目标正进入办公室
Give me some eyeballs on the street.
给我派几个眼线到街上监视
Where's my picture, please?
我的现场视频呢?
Coming online.
快连上了
Online now.
连上了
Jimmy, how you doing with the phone line?
吉米 电话线那里怎么样?
Yeah, we have an office line. We're working on his cell.
我们已能监听他的办公室电话 现在正在处理手机线路
- How long? - An hour, sir.
- 还得花多久 - 一个小时 长官
That's too long.
太慢了
So how do we know he's not spinning for someone?
我们怎么知道他是不是受人指使?
There was more. He was scared.
还有更多黑幕 他很害怕
- Scared about what? - Blackbriar.
- 怕什么? - "黑荆棘"计划
- Sorry. Call for you. - Who is it?
- 打扰一下 有你的电话 - 是谁打来的?
Won't give his name.
他不肯说
Excuse me.
抱歉 失陪一下
- He's on my line. - Thanks.
- 在我的线上 - 谢谢
Simon Ross.
赛门·罗斯
Camera three, screen.
三号摄像头 大屏幕
Why aren't we hearing this?
为什么听不到对话?
That's a hard line, Jimmy. Why don't we have it?
吉米 这是座机 为什么我们监听不到?
We have his line, sir, but he's not on it. He's using a different phone.
我们已经监听了他的线路 但他不在那条线上 他在用别人的电话
I've been reading your stories.
我看过你的报道
- Who is this? - This is Jason Bourne.
- 你是谁 - 杰森·伯恩
Waterloo Station. South entrance. Thirty minutes. Come alone.
滑铁卢车站 南站口 三十分钟后 独自过来
Get me audio as soon as you can, Ted.
特德 尽快搞定声音信号
Street teams Alpha, Bravo.
街道A组、B组
Okay, guys, let's work it. Come on.
好吧 伙计们 行动 快
Where's he going?
他去哪里?
Okay, he is on the move. Give me eyeballs on the street. Let's go.
他开始行动了 派一组眼线到街上监视 行动
滑铁卢车站
Subject exiting the building.
目标正离开大楼
All right, everyone, let's find out where he's going.
所有人注意 找出他的目的地
Mobile One, I need audio.
外勤1号 我需要声音信号
Audio engaged.
启动声音信号
Mobile One should have him. Mobile One should have him.
外勤1号跟上他 外勤1号跟上他
Get Mobile One on it. Let me know when you hear it.
外勤1号跟踪他 听到内容后通知我
Hi. Waterloo Station, south entrance.
滑铁卢车站 南站口
- Mr. Wills. - Where's he going?
- 威尔逊先生 - 他要去哪里?
Destination is Waterloo Station.
目的地是滑铁卢车站
Okay, Waterloo Station.
很好 滑铁卢车站
Give me eyes at Waterloo. Put everyone in play.
马上派眼线前往滑铁卢车站 派出所有人手
- Let's activate the asset. - Mobilize Tracker Three.
- 命令杀手行动 - 调动外勤3号
- Are we at the bridge yet? - Not yet, sir.
- 到桥上了吗? - 还没有 长官
Okay, Mobile Three, tell them to stay back.
好的 外勤3号 叫他们与目标保持距离
Sir.
长官
Please maintain visual contact.
请保持监视距离
Prepaid phone.
一台预付费手机
Here you go.
给你
Mobile One, give me the subject's current location.
外勤1号 请给出目标现在的位置
Copy that.
收到
Sir, the subject is arriving at the south entrance of Waterloo Station.
长官 目标正在前往 滑铁卢车站的南站口
Hello?
Give me that on five and seven as well.
给我传到5号和7号
Jimmy, I need that phone.
吉米 我需要知道电话的内容
I want you to listen very carefully to what I'm about to tell you.
仔细听着我要说的话
What the hell's going on?
到底发生什么事了?
Ten o'clock, to your left, across the street, there's a silver Chrysler Voyager.
在你左手边10点钟位置 街道对面 停着一辆银色克莱斯勒旅行车
There's a surveillance team inside.
里面是一队监视小组
Directly across the street, twelve noon,
正前方街道对面 12点位置
there's a man on the second story, static post.
有个男人在二楼立柱旁
He's watching you.
监视你
Now, there's a bus stop 50 meters to your left.
在你左边50米距离外有个公交车站
I want you to walk towards it.
你现在就朝那个方向走去
Jimmy, I need that phone! I need it yesterday.
吉米 我需要电话的通话内容! 昨天就交代了的
He's on the move. He's on the move.
他在行动 他在行动
That's not his phone, sir.
那不是他的电话 长官
Say again?
再说一遍?
That's not his phone, sir.
那不是他的电话 长官
What do you mean that's not his phone?
什么叫不是他的电话?
Where the hell did he get another phone?
那部电话是从哪来的?
Well, no, you just have to...
嗯 不 你只要...
Grab Team B, stand by.
逮捕队B组 准备行动
Grab Team B. We're in position.
逮捕队B组 准备就绪
All right, there's a man in a blue hooded sweatshirt.
那里有一个穿蓝色有帽T恤的人
He's talking on a phone. Walk directly to him and stop.
他正在打电话 走到他的身边 然后停下来
Jimmy, we need the call. I need that cell phone.
吉米 我们需要通话内容
Do not let him get out of sight.
别让他离开视线范围
All right, turn around.
好的 转过身来
Okay, who's the guy in the blue hood?
那个穿蓝色有帽T恤的家伙是谁?
Is that his contact?
他的联系人吗?
All right, there's a bus coming. It'll be there in ten seconds.
有一辆公交车正在靠站 大概10秒钟后会到达
When it stops, I want you to walk directly to your left.
它一停下来 你就开始往左走
There's an overpass. Go up the stairs. Stop at the newsstand.
那里有个天桥 到楼上的卖报小亭那里去
You'll get further instructions.
你会在那里得到进一步指示
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Get ready to move.
准备行动
Watch that bus. Watch that bus.
盯着那辆公交 盯着那辆公交
What? All right, what's going on?
发生什么事了?
Somebody tell me. We lost the feed. Grab Team B.
有谁能告诉我状况 我们失去了一切视频监控
Intercept the contact and stay with Ross.
逮捕队B组 抓住他的联系人 跟紧罗斯
Hey! Stop!
嘿! 停下!
Mobile One. Target's on the move.
这里是外勤1号 目标已开始移动
Okay, he's on the move. Do not lose Ross.
他开始移动了 别跟丢了
Blue hood! Down! Now!
蓝帽子! 趴下! 马上!
Go! Let's go.
走 我们走
Oh, shit.
哦 该死的
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事?
Sir, we've lost all communication with Mobile One.
长官 我们失去了与外勤1号的联系
To the right! Heading west. Let us know when you get a visual!
右边! 往西 发现目标后通知我们
What was the last known position, please?
最后的所在位置是哪里?
On the walkway, heading towards the concourse, sir.
在通往中央广场的人行道上 长官
It's a surveillance nightmare. It's the busiest terminal in London.
这里是监控队的噩梦 伦敦最忙碌的车站
Give me all of CCTV's eyes.
接入所有闭路监视系统
On it, sir.
正在处理中 长官
Sir, asset's on scene.
长官 杀手已到现场
Who's your source?
你的消息线人是谁?
What's his name? What's your source's name?
他叫什么名字? 你的线人是谁?
Look, what's going on? Why are these people after me?
听着 到底发生什么事了? 为什么有一群人在追捕我?
Because you found something.
因为你知道得太多了
You talked to someone inside Treadstone.
你与"踩石"行动的内部人士沟通过
Someone who was there at the beginning. Who is it?
一个从一开始就参与在其中的人 那个人是谁?
You know I can't tell you that.
你知道我不能透露
You have no idea what you're into here. These people will kill you, if they have to.
你不知道你惹了多大的祸 如果有必要 那些人是会杀人灭口的
Was it Blackbriar? Is that what this is?
是因为"黑荆棘"计划吗?
What's Blackbriar?
什么"黑荆棘"计划?
Treadstone upgrade. My source told me it all started with you.
"踩石"计划的升级版 我的联系人说一切都是从你开始的
He said that you were square one, the dirty little secret.
他说你是这个肮脏秘密的第一人
He said he knows who you are.
他说他知道你是谁
All right, we have to move.
好吧 我们得走了
Answer your phone.
保持电话联系
- Coming online. - You got visual?
- 就要连上了 - 找到了?
Where the hell is he, people?
他到底在哪儿?
Do exactly as I say. I need you to move up to your right.
听我的指示 现在走向你的右方
First escalator on the right.
右手边第一个电扶梯
Tie your shoe. Tie your shoe right now. Tie your shoe.
马上系鞋带 系鞋带
Wait.
等着
Wait.
等着
I'm gonna walk by you. I want you to move along the far wall
我会从你身边走过 我要你靠着左手边的墙走
to your left in four, three, two, one.
四 三 二 一
Stand up.
起来
That's it.
很好
Where the hell is he?
他在哪儿?
We cannot afford to lose this guy, people.
我们决不能让那家伙失踪
All right, that line you're on is good. Stay on that line. Stay on that line.
很好 你现在的方向很好 保持那个方向前进
I've gotta go and pick up the kids. Can you go and get the shopping done?
我要去接孩子了 你买完东西了吗?
Oh, the bin man, I think he's one of them.
天啊 那个大块头 我想他是他们的人
The garbage man? Negative.
那个收垃圾的? 不是的
Oh, Jesus. Jesus! He's reaching for something.
天啊 他在拿东西
- Oh, God, he's got a gun. - Stay on the line.
- 上帝 他有枪 他有枪 - 保持那个方向
He's got a gun. He's got a gun.
他有枪 他有枪
Stay on the line you're on. Do not deviate.
保持那个方向 不要往别处走
Okay, there he is! Here he goes.
找到他了! 他在那儿 他在那儿
Grab Team A. Go!
逮捕队A组 行动
He's still talking to somebody.
他还在跟某人通话
He's getting instructions. Jimmy, get me the conversation.
他在接受指令 吉米 给我监听通话内容
- Mobile Two, I want... - Come on, lock the box.
- 外勤2号 我要... - 快 赶快合围
Lock the box. Move in, Grab Team C.
赶快合围 跟进 逮捕队C组
Hurry, Ross. We gotta move.
快点 罗斯 我们得走快点
Okay, move through this crowd. Move through this crowd.
混入人群 马上混入人群
Get undercover right now. Move through this crowd.
马上隐蔽 混入人群
Get in the store.
到店里去
There's someone on your tail. Get in the store.
有人在跟踪你 到店里去
You're gonna proceed out the east exit.
你要从东边的门出来
That's to your right as you come into the store.
在你进门的右手边
Head into the liquor store in front of you.
进入你前方的酒店
Go into the back and lock the door.
然后从后门离开 把门锁上
Mobile Four is down.
外勤4号失去联系
This guy's got help. Tell me when the asset's in the nest.
那家伙有帮手 告诉我杀手什么时候能够行动
Get me a feed in there!
我需要里面的信号
I want Grab Team C in there. Tell me what's going on.
我要逮捕队C组到里面去 告诉我那里发生什么事了
Team Four is mobile.
4号队移动
Jesus Christ.
上帝
That's Jason Bourne.
是杰森·伯恩
He's picking us apart. Do you think he's the source?
他在逐一除掉我们的人 你认为他是线人吗?
He's gotta be.
一定是他
Block all the exits. Give the asset a green light.
守住所有出口 让杀手行动
Take them both out.
把他们两个都除掉
Stay there.
待在那别动
I'm gonna get us out of here. You gotta do exactly what I say.
我得想办法突围出去 你得依我的指示行动
Listen to me! This isn't some story in a newspaper.
听着 这可不是什么报纸里瞎编的报道
This is real. You understand me?
这可是真的 明白吗?
Okay.
好的
Call all agents back.
让所有特工撤退
Give Bourne's location at the back of the store to the asset.
告诉杀手伯恩的位置: 商店后边
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Kill the cameras.
支开所有监控摄像头
- Bourne. - Wait. Something's not right.
- 伯恩 - 等一下 好像有点不对劲
I can see the entrance from here. If I go now, I can make it.
我从这里可以看到入口 如果我现在行动 应该能安全逃脱
Bourne?
伯恩
Just stay where you are.
待在那里别动
I don't think we should wait!
我们不能等了
I think someone's coming.
有人在朝这个方向走来
I'm going for it.
我要拼一把
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
We have a situation.
我们这里出了些状况
Yeah.
请进
Director Kramer would like to see you.
克雷莫局长要见你
We need to get those warrants...
我们要得到许可证...
He said it's urgent.
他说是紧急事件
什么是"黑荆棘"计划?
杰森·伯恩
马德里 西班牙
What the police will tell me is that they believe the victim is 35-year-old
警方已确认 被害者年龄35岁
Simon Ross, a well-known journalist based here in London
叫赛门·罗斯 是伦敦的一名著名记者
with the Guardian newspaper.
供职于《卫报》
It appears that he was gunned down
现场证据表明他是被枪杀的
right in the middle of the Waterloo Station concourse
地点为滑铁卢车站广场
around 3:45 this afternoon
时间约为午后3时45分
in full view of hundreds of commuters.
有上百位乘客目睹了事件的发生
Over the years, he's uncovered a lot of
这些年 他揭露了许多
unsavory stories about terror
不为人知的恐怖事件
that have upset certain Western governments and...
为此 得罪了某些西方国家政府...
- Hi, how are you? - Right over there?
- 嘿 你好 - 在那
All right.
好的
Good morning, sir. Can I take your order? Yes.
早上好 先生 您想点些什么?
I'll have the Heart-Healthy omelet with goat cheese and peppers, please.
来个煎蛋 奶酪加胡椒粉 谢谢
- Anything for you, ma'am? - Just coffee, please.
- 您想要些什么 女士? - 咖啡 谢谢
Are you sure? I'm buying.
只要咖啡? 我买单哦
I'm good.
咖啡就好
So, when the Director called and it was suggested that we bring you on...
局长打来电话 他建议让你加入行动
Suggested? You sure it was just a suggestion?
建议? 真的只是建议而已吗?
You know, it's funny how different things look
真有意思
depending on where you sit, right?
同一件事因所处位置不同 表述的不同 效果也不同
I look at this as a favor for you, Pam,
在我看来 这对你是个帮助 帕梅
giving you an opportunity to complete some unfinished business.
给你个机会完成你未完成的任务
Meaning?
什么意思?
Bourne. He's here. He's a threat.
伯恩 他在这里 他是个威胁
And we both want the same thing.
而我们 要的是同样的东西
But we both go about it in two very different ways.
可是我们获得的手段相去甚远
The past is past, Pam. All right?
过去的就让它过去吧 帕梅
We were careless in Stockholm.
斯德哥尔摩的事 我们太大意了
So what was Waterloo? Just careless again?
那么滑铁卢站这次 也是大意吗?
We had a leak. A serious national security situation.
有人泄密 这是非常严重的国家安全问题
Bourne showed up on our surveillance and we had very little time to react.
伯恩在我们的监视下现身 我们几乎没有时间考虑如何应对
And a reporter got killed.
一个记者被杀
Bourne saw us coming. The question is what was he doing there?
伯恩知道我们会行动 关键是 他来这里做什么?
No, the real question is how you managed
不 关键是
to get into a firefight at a public train station.
你怎么可以让杀手在公共车站射击?
You know as well as I do decisions made in real time are never perfect.
你和我都知道 危急状态下 不得不作出欠周全的决定
Don't second-guess an operation from an armchair.
用不着事后诸葛亮 你这是站着说话不腰疼
I'll see you at the office.
办公室见
Enjoy your egg whites.
好好享用你的蛋白
People!
大家注意了
This is Pamela Landy and her associate, Tom Cronin.
这位是帕梅拉·兰蒂 和她的助手汤姆·克罗宁
She's gonna be quarterbacking the search effort.
她将领导这次的搜寻行动
Say your names. State your specs, please.
报上你们的名字和职务
Well, let's do names later, okay? What's Bourne's last fixed position?
一会儿再报名字吧 伯恩的上一个现身地点是哪?
London, 1200 Zulu.
伦敦 12:00
Status. What is he? Armed? Wounded?
状态? 有携带武器吗? 受伤否?
Alive, mobile and unknown.
活着 机动 未知
- Do we have an ECHELON package? - Yes.
- 申请跨国追踪了吗? - 是的
- Why isn't it on? - We were waiting.
- 为什么还未启动? - 我们在等待
Waiting? For what? What... Listen,
等待? 还等什么? 什么... 听着
people, do you have any idea who you're dealing with?
你们知道自己面对的是什么人吗?
This is Jason Bourne.
这是杰森·伯恩
You are nine hours behind the toughest target you have ever tracked.
他是你们追踪过的最难对付的人 而你们已经落后了9小时
Now, I want everyone to sit down, strap in and turn on all you've got.
我现在要求每个人用上所有注意力 投入百分百精神
That would mean now!
现在立即行动!
Thank you.
多谢
Give me a team deployment plan.
给我一支队伍 负责筹划
I want everything you got on Ross on screen one.
将罗斯的所有资料放到一号屏幕
Sir, I think we have something.
长官 找到了点东西
We just hacked Ross' e-mail account at the Guardian.
我们截获了罗斯在《卫报》的电邮帐号
Found a round-trip ticket to Turin, Italy, yesterday.
发现昨天前往意大利都灵的来回机票
0800 arrival, 1205 departure.
08:00到达 12:00起飞
I think we can be pretty certain that Bourne's not your source, then.
我们本可以确定 伯恩不是他的线人
How?
为什么?
Ross's call to his editor where he said he'd just met the source
罗斯刚下都灵飞回伦敦的飞机
took place just after his Turin flight landed.
就打电话给他的编辑 说他刚见过他的线人
- He met his source in Turin. - So?
- 说明他在都灵跟线人会了面 - 那么?
What? So, what? Bourne met Ross in Turin for breakfast
什么? 难道伯恩和罗斯先在都灵共进早餐
and then at noon the same day Bourne calls Ross to demand a meet at Waterloo?
然后又在同一天约在滑铁卢车站会面?
Maybe they were even on the same flight.
说不定他们还乘坐同一班飞机呢
Pull up everything you've got.
看看都有什么
Cross-check the secure cell phone usage of everyone with SCI clearance
核对所有CIA内部登记的手机使用情况
against all calls going in and out of Turin, Italy, the morning Ross was there.
追查罗斯在都灵的时间内 所有打入和打出的电话
This guy you're after is a CIA operative with clearance above top secret.
你要找的人是CIA特工 他掌握了高度机密
He's committing treason by talking to Ross.
他与罗斯的谈话是叛国行为
Do you really think while doing that
那么他既然知道我们
he's gonna use a cell phone that he knows we can track?
可以追踪到他的手机 还会用手机联络吗?
Zero results on the cross-check.
未能查到任何记录
So, you got any better ideas?
那你有什么高见?
Yeah, look at all the people whose cell phones were switched off
查询罗斯在都灵整个期间
the entire period Ross was in Turin.
所有关闭手机的人
I mean, if your people are on their phones as much as mine,
如果大家都像我一样经常打电话
the list should be pretty small.
那么关机的人数应该不多
Three names. Tom Brewster, Jack Boulin and Neal Daniels.
三个人: 汤姆·布鲁斯特 杰克·布林以及尼尔·丹尼而斯
Okay, now check everything in Ross' apartment against those names.
查询罗斯住处所有与这三个人有关的资料
Check for common patterns.
找共同点
Look for anything that indicates who Ross met.
找任何罗斯与人会面的线索
Pull up his socials. Pull it up.
放大他的单子 放大
See those documents?
看到文件了吗?
Break it.
Over here. What is that?
那是什么?
All right. Right there. Initials.
就是那里 名字开头字母
Pull that up. Bring that up on main.
放大 放到大屏幕上
Neal Daniels.
尼尔·丹尼尔斯
He's station chief in Madrid, isn't he?
他不是我们在马德里分站的头子吗?
Yeah.
是的
All right, call the RSO at the embassy.
通知大使馆的安全官
Have them take Daniels into custody, if he is there.
如果丹尼尔斯在那里 收押他
Anna, get grab teams to the Calle Norte safe house.
安娜 派人到卡里诺特街的藏身处
Send them in heavy. Tell them we'll assist with the entry.
让他们全副武装 告诉他们我们会帮忙封锁所有入口的
Heavy? Daniels isn't really that much of a...
全副武装? 丹尼尔斯不是...
I'm worried about Bourne.
我担心的是伯恩
If he is not the source,
如果他不是线人
then he is after the source, the same as we are.
那么他就是在追踪这个线人 与我们一样
ETA, Team Two.
二队什么时候到?
Three minutes to destination, sir.
长官 3分钟后抵达
Your mission will save American lives.
你将拯救美国人民的生命
Really give yourself to this program.
献身这个计划
I can't.
我做不到
You can.
你能做到
Sir, they're at the front door.
长官 他们已经到达正门
- Five seconds. - Put it up live.
- 5秒钟 - 实时监控
We're in.
已经进入
The alarm's down.
防盗铃被毁坏
That's gotta be Bourne.
一定是伯恩
- The safe is empty. - Shit.
- 保险箱空了 - 靠
Looks like he left in a hurry.
貌似他匆忙离开的
Track Daniels' passports.
监控丹尼尔斯的护照
Stand by.
行动
Hammond.
哈蒙德
God damn it! Get a backup team in there!
该死的! 派后援部队!
Get me a secure line in there. Get the second team over there now!
给我派上后卫队 立即派上另一队
What are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么?
I was posted here after Berlin.
柏林行动之后 我就被派到这里
Where's Daniels?
丹尼尔斯在哪?
Where is he?
他在哪?
Hello?
喂?
Who is this?
哪位?
This is Nicky Parsons.
我是妮基·帕森
She was Treadstone. Logistics.
她是"踩石"计划的后勤
She was with us when we hunted Bourne in Berlin.
在柏林追捕伯恩时 她也在
Nicky, I need to do an ID challenge.
妮基 我需要进行身份核对
Code in, Sparrow.
密码是麻雀
(危险回应: 红宝石)
Response, Everest.
回应是珠穆朗玛峰
(正常回应: 珠穆朗玛峰)
Nicky, this is Noah Vosen. How long have you been on-site?
妮基 我是诺亚·沃森 你到现场多久了?
I just walked in.
我刚进来
We have two officers on-site. Are you in contact with them?
在现场有我们两名同伴 你看到他们了吗?
They're down. Unconscious but alive.
他们被放倒了 不省人事 不过还活着
Any sign of Neal Daniels?
见到尼尔·丹尼尔斯吗?
No.
没有
Nicky, this is Pam Landy.
妮基 我是帕梅·兰蒂
We have reason to believe there's a connection between
我们有理由相信
Neal Daniels and Jason Bourne.
尼尔·丹尼尔斯与杰森·伯恩有关联
Bourne? You're still looking for Bourne? I thought that case was closed.
伯恩? 你仍在找伯恩? 我以为那个行动已经终结了
No, some people are convinced he's still a threat.
不 有人坚信他仍然是个威胁
I disagree, but to find out I need to talk to him.
我不这么认为 不过我必须与他谈谈 才能知道真相
Hold on, Nicky.
等一下 妮基
- What the hell are you doing? - I'm trying to send him a message.
- 你这是在干什么? - 我想给他传达一个信息
You don't think Bourne is a threat? He just took out two more of my men.
你认为伯恩不是威胁? 他刚又放倒两个我的人
The only way this has a happy ending, Noah,
唯一妥善解决这件事的方法
is if we bring him in alive.
就是把他活捉
He is going after Daniels.
他在追踪丹尼尔斯
He wants revenge, Pam, and the only realistic way
他想复仇 帕梅 结束这一切的唯一办法
to end this is to eliminate the threat.
就是解除威胁
How long until backup?
后援什么时候能到?
Nicky, I need you to stay put and secure the premises.
妮基 请你留在原地 保护现场
Backup will be arriving in approximately one hour. Do you copy?
后援将在一小时之后到达 明白吗?
Copy, sir.
收到 长官
How long do I have?
我有多长时间?
Three minutes.
3分钟
My car's outside.
我的车在外面
I know where Daniels is.
我知道丹尼尔斯在哪儿
这里是卡里诺特街334号 刚听到抢响 有人喊叫 应该是美国人
Come on.
Two minutes to destination, sir.
2分钟后抵达 长官
Grab Teams A and B...
逮捕队A组和B组...
Where was Daniels headed?
丹尼尔斯在哪儿?
At 8:00 this morning, he wired $100,000 to a bank account in Tangier.
今早8点 他电汇了100 000美元 到丹吉尔的一个银行帐户
Right, that's 300 miles away. If we hurry, we can make the morning ferry.
离这里300英里 如果加快速度 我们能赶得上早班轮船
Where are you parked?
你的车停在哪?
To the right, 20 meters, north side of the street.
右边 离北街20米
They're coming.
他们来了
Keep moving.
继续走
Two subjects seen exiting safe house.
两个目标从藏身处出来
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事?
Wait, wait, wait! No, no, no!
不 不 等等
What the hell just happened?
到底怎么回事?
We've lost visual contact with the subjects, sir.
目标行踪丢失 长官
Christ!
天哪
Issue a standing kill order on Jason Bourne, effective immediately.
下达指示 对伯恩格杀勿论 即刻生效
Send out a system one alert to all Spanish contacts.
联系西班牙方面
I want all air and ground border exits locked down.
进行全面封锁
What's going on?
怎么回事?
What's Daniels got?
丹尼尔斯手上到底有什么?
What's Operation Blackbriar?
"黑荆棘"计划又是什么?
Do you want to tell me, or should I call Kramer and ask him?
是你自己告诉我 还是我打电话问克雷莫?
For Christ's sake, Pam, we're in the middle of an operation.
老天哪 帕梅 这可是在行动中
Bullshit.
胡说八道
You want Jason Bourne,
你要杰森·伯恩?
level with me.
跟我说实话
Operation Blackbriar started as an NEAT surveillance program.
"黑荆棘"计划一开始是监视计划
And what is it now?
那么现在是什么?
It is now the umbrella program for all our black ops.
现在它是作为保护伞 掩护我们所有幕后行动
Full envelope intrusion, rendition, experimental interrogation
包括侵入 押送 试验性审问
is all run out of this office.
全部由这个办公室发出指令
We are the sharp end of the stick now, Pam.
我们是金字塔的顶端 帕梅
Lethal action?
包括杀害行动?
If we have to, sure.
在必要的时候 是的
That's what makes us special. No more red tape.
正因如此 我们才特别 无需许可证
No more getting the bad guys caught in our sights,
再不用为了等华盛顿签署命令
then watching them escape
眼睁睁看着
while we wait for someone in Washington to issue the order.
坏蛋从眼前逃走
Oh, come on.
拜托
You've seen the raw intel, Pam. You know how real the danger is.
帕梅 你大场面见过不少 你知道他们有多么危险
We need these programs now.
我们需要这样的行动
What's the connection to Daniels?
丹尼尔斯跟这个有什么关系?
He ran all of our operations in Southern Europe and North Africa,
我们在南欧以及北非的所有行动都由他负责
so he has everything.
他掌握着所有资料
Names, dates, ghost sites, who's cooperating with us abroad.
名字 日期 我们在海外的联系人
Every operation.
每一个行动
You want that stuff in Bourne's hands, out on the market to the highest bidder?
你想让这些落入伯恩手中 然后流入市场吗?
I don't think so.
应该不会吧
Bourne's not after money. He's after Daniels for a reason.
伯恩不是为了钱 他为了某个原因要找丹尼尔斯
Well, what does it matter what Bourne is after?
嗯 管他伯恩想找什么呢
When we find Daniels, and, believe me, we'll find him,
相信我 只要找到丹尼尔斯 我们就能找到他
if you're right,
如果你说得没错
we get Bourne, too.
伯恩也会在我们手上
Why did you come back?
你为什么要回来?
Why are you looking for Daniels?
你为什么要找丹尼尔斯?
Do you know who that is?
你知道这个是谁吗?
That's Daniels.
这个是丹尼尔斯
I don't know who that is. Who is he?
我不知道另外一个是谁 他是谁?
He was there at the beginning.
他一开始就在场
I remember meeting him.
我记得自己见过他
The first day.
第一天
Daniels brought me to him.
丹尼尔斯带我去见他
That's where it all started for me.
就是从那里开始的
Something happened to me and I need to know what it was
在我身上发生了一些事 我需要知道是什么
or I'll never be free of this.
否则我永远无法摆脱
Daniels said the training was experimental.
丹尼尔斯说 对你的训练是试验性质的
Behavior modification.
行为修正
They had to break down the agents before they became operational.
必须先让特工瓦解 然后他们才能负责行动
He said you were the first one.
他说你是第一个
Why are you helping me?
你为什么要帮我?
It was difficult for me
与你在一起 对我来说
with you.
很困难
You really don't remember anything.
你真的什么也不记得了?
No.
不记得
We have to move.
我们得走了
(尼尔·丹尼尔斯护照追踪 锁定)
Sir? Mr. Wills? You're gonna want to look at this.
长官 威尔逊先生 你应该看看这个
He's in Tangier.
他在丹吉尔
Noah Vosen.
诺亚·沃森
We have found Daniels.
我们找到丹尼尔斯了
They've just tracked Daniels' passport to a hotel in Tangier.
他们查到了他在丹吉尔的一个旅馆里 用了他的护照
They're holding up a bank transfer he made to keep him in place
他们借故拖延丹尼尔斯的银行转帐
while they bring an asset up from Casablanca.
同时从卡萨布兰卡派出了杀手
They're gonna take him out.
他们要干掉他
Yeah.
什么事?
It's Pam Landy. She says it's urgent.
帕梅拉·兰蒂 她说有紧急情况
Tell her I'm unavailable.
告诉她我没空
Yes, sir.
是 长官
摩洛哥 丹吉尔
Sir, asset has arrived at the airport.
长官 杀手已经到达机场
Give me the subject's location.
告诉我目标位置
Subject is now on foot and entering Hotel Velasquez.
目标徒步 正进入莫拉博斯旅馆
Hotel is 2.2 kilometers from the bank.
旅馆距离银行2.2公里
All right, get an elevation and a floor plan, tic-tac-toe.
给出旅馆正面图 平面图 一间间找
Locate the room.
找出房间位置
Give the asset subject location
告诉杀手房间位置
and the route between the subject's hotel and the bank.
以及旅馆到银行的路线图
Do we have that room yet?
房间位置确定了吗?
Yes, sir. It's room 117.
是的 长官 117号房间
All right, get a hold of the hotel trunk line.
掌握旅馆总线
Run all calls through here with an ISO on room 117.
监控旅馆117号房间.
His location's being blocked by the firewall.
他的位置被防火墙阻挡
No, they found Daniels. They know where he is.
不 他们已经找到丹尼尔斯了 也知道他在哪儿
They'll get one of the operatives to terminate him.
他们派出杀手去解决他
Find out who.
把杀手找出来
Desh.
戴仕
Tell him you're gonna meet him and you have a new phone for him.
告诉他你要见他 说你要给他一部新手机
If you stop Desh, they'll just get someone else.
如果你阻止了戴仕 他们也会找别人的
No, we're not gonna stop him, we're gonna follow him.
我们不是要阻止他 而是要跟踪他
He'll take us right to Daniels.
他会带领我们找到丹尼尔斯
Sir, the asset is deviating off course.
长官 杀手背离了预定路线
Let it play.
让他去
Asset unscheduled stop.
杀手意外停止行动
Sir, asset is on the move en route to subject.
长官 杀手正在向目标移动
Sir, we have an unauthorized breach.
长官 有人未经授权
Someone with active system knowledge penetrated our protocol.
侵入我们的网络
Instructions were sent to the asset at 1411 local time.
在当地时间14:11向杀手发送指令
Trace is confirmed and valid.
指令是有效的
It came from a computer belonging to Nicky Parsons.
是通过妮基·帕森注册的计算机
Where did the course deviation occur?
背离发生在哪个地点?
South to Rue de Belgique, stationary Place de France.
贝尔基路南面 过了佛郎路
That's where Parsons is.
帕森就在那
When we're finished with Daniels, send the asset after her.
解决丹尼尔斯之后 让杀手解决妮可
Yes, sir.
是 长官
We find Parsons, we find Bourne.
找到帕森 找到伯恩
Noah, what are you doing?
诺亚 你这是干什么?
- Not now. - I wanna know what's going on.
- 现在不是时候 - 我需要知道 到底是怎么回事
I said not now!
我说了现在不是时候
What basis are you continuing this operation on?
你依据什么发布这个指令?
On the basis that Nicky Parsons has compromised a covert operation.
我的依据就是 妮基已经危及我们的隐蔽行动
She is up to her neck in this!
她把我们置于不利境地
This is about Daniels, not Nicky!
这个行动是针对丹尼尔斯的 不是妮基
She has betrayed us.
她背叛了我们
You don't know the circumstances, Noah.
你根本不知道情况 诺亚
She's in league with Jason Bourne, for Christ's sakes!
天哪 她现在跟伯恩一条战线
You do not have the authority to kill her!
你无权杀死她
Oh, yes, I do. And you had better get on board.
哦 我有权 你最好识点时务
Noah, she's one of us.
诺亚 她是我们的人
You start down this path, where does it end?
你一旦走出这一步 将要如何收场?
It ends when we've won.
我们获胜的时候就是收场的时候
When we're finished with Daniels, send the asset after them.
解决丹尼尔斯之后 让杀手干掉他俩
Yes, sir.
是 长官
- Okay, come on. - Stand by...
- 好了 快点 - 行动
Two minutes, sir. Two minutes.
2分钟 长官 2分钟
Tell the bank to release the funds.
告诉银行解除电汇冻结
Hello?
你好
钱已经到户
He's on the move.
他正离开
On it, sir.
他已经到位
Two hundred meters.
200米
Okay, come on, I want to lay in some preliminary tracking.
快点 我应该多准备点跟踪摄像头
Stop!
停车
Code it in. We need to be dead.
发密信 就说我们死了
Sir? Asset confirms both targets are down.
先生 杀手证实两个目标都已经被消灭
I want to be sure about this.
活要见人 死要见尸
Ask the station chief from Rabat to confirm the deaths
让拉巴特的站长确认死亡
and do a sub-rosa collection of the bodies.
秘密搜寻尸首
I want to tie this thing off completely.
我要求这件事万无一失
And keep an eye on Landy.
小心监视兰蒂
Yeah?
什么事?
Bourne and Nicky Parsons are dead.
伯恩和妮基·帕森都死了
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
Our station chief in Rabat is confirming.
拉巴特的站长正在核实
I can't afford to have this come back to me.
绝对不能让我暴露
Don't worry. You're protected.
不用担心 你是受保护的
Just remember why we put Landy there.
一定记住我们派兰蒂到你那里的原因
If Blackbriar goes south,
如果"黑荆棘"计划泄露
we'll roll it up, hang it around her neck and start over.
我们就卷铺盖走人重新来过
I can see their faces.
我能看到他们的脸
Everyone I ever killed.
我杀过的每一个人
I just don't know their names.
只是不知道他们的名字
Marie used to try to
玛丽过去常常...
help me remember the names.
...帮助我回忆他们的名字
"任务中止"
目标: 尼瓦纳·瓦博斯 ; 国籍: 尼日利亚执行人: 杰森·伯恩 ; "踩石计划" 结果: 失败
I've tried to apologize for...
我想为我做过的...
For what I've done.
做过的一切道歉
For what I am.
为我现在做的事情道歉
None of it makes it any better.
但是我的心依然沉重
They're gonna come for you again.
他们会继续追杀你
You're gonna have to run now.
你必须马上逃亡
"踩石"计划 杰森·伯恩
实验对象表现出反抗迹象
阿尔伯特·赫斯医生授权...
阿尔伯特·赫斯医生 职位: 首席医务官
对象在99年6月1日被送到纽约 东71街415号"踩石"特别治疗部门
特别研究部指导训练官 尼尔·丹尼尔斯记录
We should go.
我们该出发了
It gets easier.
事情会好起来的
丹尼尔斯先生的东西都在这儿
所有的吗?
是的
打开看看
中央情报局 纽约40街105号
纽约
Station chief in Rabat just called.
情报站站长奥玛巴刚打电话过来
They found a body.
他们找到了尸体
- Bourne? - Desh.
- 伯恩? - 戴仕
Pam. You need to see this.
帕梅 你应该看看这个
A passport for Gilberto de Piento just cleared immigration.
一个叫吉尔波特·皮安特的人 刚入境
It's an early Treadstone identity registered to Jason Bourne,
这是"踩石"计划中 杰森·伯恩的化名之一
but he never used it, and it never went to the grid.
他从来没有使用过这个化名 这个化名也从来没有浮现过
Bourne's alive.
伯恩还活着
They don't know?
他们不知道吗?
Well, if they knew, Vosen wouldn't be in his office right now.
如果知道 他们现在就不会呆在这里
It's a hell of a risk.
他真是冒了极大风险
Maybe Bourne wants us to know.
也许伯恩就是想让我们知道
Just like Naples. Maybe he's communicating.
就像上次在那不勒斯一样 也许他在和我们联系
Maybe he's trying to communicate with you.
也许他在联系你
Then we should communicate back.
那么我们应该回复
I think I know what Bourne's looking for.
我想我知道伯恩在寻找什么
Gilberto de Piento. Gilberto de Piento.
吉尔波特·皮安特 吉尔波特·皮安特
Your party is waiting for you.
你的伙伴在等你
Pamela Landy.
帕梅拉·兰蒂
I hear you're still looking for me.
我听说你还在找我
Bourne?
伯恩?
What do you want?
你想怎么样?
Yeah?
什么事?
Better get in here. We got a situation.
你最好过来 我们发现了新情况
I...
我...
I wanted to thank you for the tape.
我想...谢谢你提供的录音带
It's all tied off. It's over.
事情已经全部解决了
I guess I owe you an apology.
我想我应该对你道歉
Is that official?
是官方的吗?
No. Off the record. You know how it is.
不 非官方的 你知道原委的
You tracing this?
追踪结果?
Fifty seconds to trace.
还要50秒
- Goodbye. - Wait. Wait.
- 再见 - 等等
David Webb. That's your real name.
戴维·韦伯 是你的真名
You were born 4/15/71 in Nixa, Missouri.
你生于71年4月15日的 密苏里州尼克斯
Why don't you come in and we'll talk about it?
为什么不过来 我们好好谈谈?
Something is very wrong here.
这里面绝对有问题
Bourne?
伯恩?
Get some rest, Pam.
好好休息一下 帕梅
You look tired.
你看起来很疲倦
He's looking right at her.
他在看着她
People, listen up!
大家听好
This is a national security emergency.
这是国家安全的紧急情况
We have an imminent threat.
我们即将受到严重威胁
I'm going out there.
我要出去
If I show myself, he'll find me.
我现身 他就会找到我
Jason Bourne is alive and is at large in New York City,
杰森·伯恩还活着 就在纽约
and, we believe, within 1,000 yards of this building.
相信就在我们周围方圆1000码
I want an immediate 12-block lockdown of the area.
我要求马上封闭周围12个街区
Send a flash message to Langley.
马上通知兰利总部
Prep for local backup assistance.
启动本地后备系统
Landy just left the building!
兰蒂刚离开大楼
Stay with her phone.
窃听她的电话
She's using her cell. There's an incoming text.
她正在用手机收短信
- Get it. - Working on it, sir.
- 我要短信内容 - 正在获取 先生
How many do we have on Landy?
我们有几个人跟踪兰蒂?
Six men. More on the way.
6个 还有后援正在到达
I've got it, sir! Coming up on the screen now.
我收到了 先生 现在就显示到屏幕上
都铎城路和42街 10分钟后 单独见面
Anybody not on Landy goes directly to Tudor City.
跟踪兰蒂的所有人 马上去都铎城路
Get the vehicles. We're going mobile.
准备车辆 我们上车指挥
- Team Two. Team Two. - All teams, call in.
- 第二组 第二组 - 所有小组集合
178th.
178号
There's only one way out of there. Why would he do that?
那是一个死胡同 他为什么要这么做?
He's trapping himself.
他在困住自己
It's a bad place to meet. It's too exposed.
不是一个会面的好地点 太显眼了
He wouldn't have chosen it if he didn't have a reason.
他选这个地方一定有他的理由
Subject is en route.
目标还在行进
Roof 43, let me know when you have visual.
屋顶43 看到目标通知我们
Roof 43, standing by.
屋顶43 随时待命
Standing by.
待命
Okay, folks, here we go. Box 200 meters.
好 我们现在行动 覆盖周围200米
Visual on leader.
已就位
43 ground in position.
地面43号就位
As soon as you have eyes on Landy, I wanna know.
你们一看到兰蒂 马上通知我
Okay, here we go.
好 她来了
Copy that. I see her.
收到 我也看到她了
Any sign of Bourne?
有伯恩的迹象吗?
Negative.
没有
No sign of target.
没有发现目标
Noah Vosen.
诺亚·沃森
This is Jason Bourne.
我是杰森·伯恩
I was wondering when you were going to make this call.
我还在想你什么时候能给我打电话
How did you get this number?
你怎么得到这个号码的?
You didn't actually think I was coming to Tudor City, did you?
你不会真以为我去都铎城路吧
No, I guess not.
我没这么想
But if it's me you want to talk to,
但是如果你想跟我谈
perhaps we can arrange a meet.
也许我们可以安排一个会面地点
Where are you now?
你现在在哪?
I'm sitting in my office.
我在我的办公室
I doubt that.
我不信
And why would you doubt that?
你为什么不信?
If you were in your office right now,
如果你现在就在办公室
we'd be having this conversation face to face.
那么我们就是在面对面谈话
Noah Vosen.
诺亚·沃森
This is a code ten abort.
密码10取消行动
I want everyone back in the vehicles. This is a code ten abort.
所有人回到车上 密码10取消行动
Let's go! Let's go!
快走! 快走!
绝密: 黑荆棘计划
"踩石"计划升级到"黑荆棘"计划
被杀 机密: 美国公民
Yeah?
什么事?
Wills, check my office.
威尔森 马上检查我的办公室
Damn it!
见鬼!
What's going on?
怎么回事?
We need building security up here.
让保安到这来
- He's got everything. - God damn it!
- 他拿走了全部档案 - 妈的!
All right, set a four-block perimeter around the building.
封锁大楼周围4个街区
Somebody give me a visual.
我们要发现目标
I want the entire building searched.
我要求整座大楼都被搜查
Every room, every hallway, every closet, every goddamn air duct.
每个房间 每个走廊 每个壁橱 每个通风道
You understand? I want him found!
明白吗? 我要你们找到他!
What just happened?
发生什么事了?
Bourne just broke into CRI. He got into Vosen's safe.
伯恩进入大楼 打开了沃森的保险柜
Where to?
去哪儿?
415 East 71st Street.
东71街415号
Four-fifteen-seventy-one? Jesus, Pam.
71街415号? 天啊 帕梅
Target in sight.
发现目标
North on Eighth.
目标向北转入第8大道
He's headed east in the Port Authority.
目标进入港务局
All agents have shoot-on-sight authorization.
授权所有特工 可以格杀勿论
Right there!
在那!
- Sir, he drove off the roof. - What?
- 先生 他开下房顶了 - 什么?
He drove off the roof!
他开下房顶了!
He's on foot. He's running.
他下车了 现在在跑
Police! Freeze!
警察! 不许动!
Put your hands in the air!
举起手来!
Call for backup!
叫后援!
Sir, sir, take a look at this! Bourne's birthday, sir.
先生 你看 伯恩的生日 先生
- What about it? - Check that out.
- 有什么问题? - 请看 先生
Sir, Landy told Bourne that his birthday was 4l15l71.
兰蒂告诉伯恩他的生日是71年4月15号
Oh, my God. It's a code.
她告诉他的是一个密码
Everything stops. Everything stops! Listen up!
都停下手头的工作! 听着!
4l15l71. New assignment, numbers.
4/15/71 新的任务
What does it mean? Give me encryption codes!
这组数字是什么意思? 快解码!
Sir, if you plug them in as variables of longitude and latitude
先生 转换成经纬度
you get Cameroon.
就是喀麦隆
41571 is the zip code for Varney, Kentucky.
41571是肯塔基州瓦尔尼的邮政编码
What date did she give him?
她给的是什么数字?
4/15/71 4/15/71.
I don't believe it.
我真不敢相信
SRD is at 415 East 71st Street.
这组号码表示东71街415号
She just gave him the training facility.
她告诉了他训练中心的地址
Oh, Christ.
哦 天啊
Bring all the teams in behind us.
所有小组跟着我
Hurry up! Somebody call 911!
快! 报警!
Help him!
救救他!
The asset lost Bourne. We lost him.
先生 特工没有杀掉伯恩 我们也跟丢了
Hello? Albert, it's Vosen.
阿尔伯特 我是沃森
Bourne knows everything and he's on his way to you right now.
伯恩知道了一切 他正在去你那儿
He's coming home, Noah.
他要回家了
How long do I have?
我还有多长时间?
I don't know.
我不知道
Just get the hell out of there.
你赶快跑吧
No, I'm gonna stay.
不 我要留下
He'll head for the training wing. That's what he knows.
他会来训练中心一侧 那是他以前待过的地方
I'll keep him in play till you get there.
我会稳住他 直到你赶来
They'll kill you for giving me this.
你给了我这些 他们会杀了你
4l15l71 isn't much of a code.
4/15/71也不算密码
My guess is Vosen is on his way already.
我猜沃森已经赶过来了
Why'd you do it?
你为什么这么做?
Because this isn't what I signed up for,
因为那不是我的工作
what they did to you, Blackbriar.
他们对你做了这些 "黑荆棘"计划
This isn't us.
不是我们
Then do something about it. Everything you need is in there.
那么你就做点什么吧 你需要的都在里面
Everything.
所有一切
David. Why don't you come in with me?
戴维 何不和我一起进去?
It'll be better if we do this together.
我们一起去会更好
No.
This is where it started for me.
这里是我开始的地方
This is where it ends.
也是结束的地方
That's Landy.
是兰蒂
Mandy Aaron, dial extension 200, please.
Mandy Aaron, dial extension 200.
All right, lock this building down.
封锁这座大楼
Set a secure perimeter of one block.
周围1个街区警戒
Hello. This is Pamela Landy. I have to send a classified document.
你好 我是帕梅拉·兰蒂 我要发送机密文件
Get a team to SRD after Bourne.
派一个小组去追伯恩
And put someone in every public area of this hospital.
其他人派到这个医院的所有公共区域
Okay. Elevator shafts, service entrances, go!
电梯间 员工电梯 快!
Damn it! South bay! Go!
见鬼! 南边的电梯 快!
Gentlemen, this is a priority one situation!
先生们 这是紧急情况
You will give us your full cooperation.
要求你们的完全合作
Give me playback for the entire building for the last three minutes.
给我看过去3分钟大厦的 全部监视录像
Yes, sir.
是的 显示
Move! Move!
快! 快!
This one, here! Where is this?
这个! 这是哪里?
First floor.
一楼
I'll take Landy on my own.
我自己去抓兰蒂
You better get yourself a good lawyer.
你最好找个好律师
A republic lives on the knife's edge.
剃刀边缘有个共和国
When we are finished with you, you will no longer be David Webb.
我们完成后 你就不再是戴维·韦伯
You may not even remember who he was.
你甚至记不得那个名字是谁
You know why we're treating you like this?
你知道为什么我们这么对待你吗?
Hello, Jason.
你好 杰森
I believe you've been having some problems.
我相信你是遇到了一些问题
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to talk.
如果我不想谈的话就不会到这来了
I've spent three years running.
我过去三年一直在逃亡
Three years trying to find out who I am.
三年来一直想知道自己是谁
You've still not got it all back, have you?
你还是记不起来 对吧?
Still not filled in the pieces.
破碎的记忆难以拼凑
It was always you.
一直都是你
I'm unarmed, Jason.
我没有武器 杰森
Why me? Why did you pick me?
为什么是我? 你为什么要选我?
Your really don't remember, do you?
你真的记不起来 是不是?
We didn't pick you. You picked us.
不是我们选择你 而是你选择了我们
You volunteered.
你是自愿的
Right here.
就在这里
Even after you were warned.
即使我们已经警告了你
Captain Webb.
韦伯上尉
Good morning, Captain.
早上好 上尉
You came in here.
你来到这
You didn't even blink, Jason.
眼睛都没眨 杰森
You just handed me these.
你把这个递给了我
戴维·韦伯
Has everything been explained to you?
所有的事情都对你解释了吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
You said you wanted to serve.
你说你想报效国家
Your missions will save American lives.
你的任务会拯救美国公民的生命
I understand, sir.
我知道 先生
You said I'd be saving American lives.
你说过我会拯救美国公民的生命
You were.
你确实是这样
I was killing for you.
我是在替你杀人
For them.
替他们杀人
You knew exactly what it meant for you if you chose to stay.
你完全知道你选择留下 意味着什么
When we are finished with you, you will no longer be David Webb.
我们完成后 你就不再是戴维·韦伯
I'll be whoever you need me to be, sir.
你让我成为谁 我就成为谁 先生
You can't outrun what you did, Jason.
你不能逃避你做过的事 杰森
You made yourself into who you are.
你让自己成为了后来的你
Eventually you're gonna have to face the fact
最终你必须面对现实
you chose right here to become Jason Bourne.
是你在这里选择成为了杰森·伯恩
You haven't slept for a long time.
你很久没有睡觉了
Have you made a decision?
你决定了吗?
This can't go on.
这样没法继续
You have to decide.
你必须现在决定
Who is he?
他是谁?
We've been through that.
我们已经讨论过了
What did he do?
他做了什么?
It doesn't matter.
那并不重要
You came to us.
你找到我们
You volunteered.
你是自愿的
You said you'd do anything it takes to
你说你会做任何事
save American lives.
来拯救美国公民的生命
You're not a liar, are you?
你不是在说谎 对不对?
Or too weak
或者太软弱
to see this through?
不能胜任?
This is it.
就这样
Let go of David Webb.
忘掉戴维·韦伯
Really give yourself to this program.
献身这个计划
You're no longer
你不再是
David Webb.
戴维·韦伯
From now on, you'll be known as Jason Bourne.
从现在起 你就是杰森·伯恩
Welcome to the program.
欢迎加入这个计划
Do you remember now?
你现在记起来了?
I remember.
我记起来了
I remember everything.
我记起来一切
I'm no longer Jason Bourne.
我再也不是杰森·伯恩
So now you're gonna kill me.
那么你会杀我吗
No.
You don't deserve the star they'd give you on the wall at Langley.
你根本不配挂在兰利墙上的星星
He's headed for the roof!
他去屋顶了!
Why didn't you take the shot?
你为什么没有开枪?
Do you even know why you're supposed to kill me?
你知道为什么要杀我吗?
Look at us.
看看我们自己
Look at what they make you give.
看看他们让你付出的是什么
Good morning, senators.
早上好 参议员们
If I may, I'd like to begin by making a statement for the record.
请允许我先发表一个声明
The file indicates that Ezra Kramer authorized six illegal...
文件显示爱兹拉·克雷莫 授权6项非法的...
The President convened
总统今天
an emergency cabinet meeting today
召开紧急内阁会议
to discuss the growing scandal
讨论越来越多的
over an alleged government assassination program,
政府涉嫌暗杀行动的丑闻
code-named Blackbriar.
行动代号"黑荆棘"
CIA Director Ezra Kramer is under criminal investigation
CIA局长爱兹拉·克雷莫因为授权此行动
for authorizing the program,
受到司法调查
which in several cases may have even targeted US citizens.
其中几起涉及到杀害美国公民
Two agency officials have already been arrested.
两个CIA的高级官员已被逮捕
Dr. Albert Hirsch, the alleged mastermind of Blackbriar program
阿尔伯特·赫斯医生 "黑荆棘"计划的策划者
and CIA Deputy Director Noah Vosen, the program's operational chief.
CIA部门长官诺亚·沃森 计划实施的主管
Meanwhile, mystery surrounds the fate of David Webb,
同时戴维·韦伯 或者说杰森·伯恩的下落
also known as Jason Bourne, the source
依然是个迷
behind the exposure of the Blackbriar program.
他是揭露"黑荆棘"计划的关键人物
It's been reported that Webb was shot and fell from a Manhattan rooftop
据报道韦伯被击中 从曼哈顿的10楼屋顶
into the East River ten stories below.
坠入纽约东河
However, after a three-day search,
但是经过三天的搜寻
Webb's body has yet to be found.
韦伯的尸体仍然没有被找到
∮Extreme ways are back again∮
∮再次踏上无尽之路∮
∮Extreme places I didn't know∮
∮朝向生疏未知远方∮
∮I broke everything new again∮
∮一切重新来过∮
∮Everything that I'd owned∮
∮我将我的一切∮
∮I threw it out the windows came along∮
∮沿途抛诸窗外∮
∮Extreme ways I know will part the colors of my sea∮
∮无尽之路划分海洋色彩∮
∮Perfect color me∮
∮完美彩妆了我∮
∮Extreme ways that help me∮
∮无尽的路助我∮
∮They help me out late at night∮
∮助我夜深行外∮
∮Extreme places I had gone that never see any light∮
∮隐没于未见天日的远方∮
∮Dirty basements dirty noise∮
∮肮脏地下室与噪音∮
∮Dirty places comin ' through∮
∮肮脏之地穿梭其间∮
∮Extreme worlds alone∮
∮茫茫世界唯我独行∮
∮Did you ever like it planned∮
∮可曾喜欢按部就班∮
∮I would stand in line for this∮
∮我愿为此排队守候∮
∮There's always room in life for this∮
∮生命之中总有空位∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Extreme sounds that told me∮
∮遥远之声在耳际∮
∮They held me down every night∮
∮我夜夜辗转难眠∮
∮I didn 't have much to say∮
∮我不想多说什么∮
∮I didn 't give up the light∮
∮我并未放弃光明∮
∮I closed my eyes and closed myself∮
∮闭上双眼和自我∮
∮And closed my world∮
∮封锁自己的世界∮
∮And never opened up to anything∮
∮不再为谁而开启∮
∮That could get me at all∮
∮将一切阻绝在外∮
∮I had to close down everything∮
∮我必须封锁一切∮
∮I had to close down my mind∮
∮必须封锁我的心∮
∮Too many things to cover me∮
∮太多事遮蔽了我∮
∮Too much can make me blind∮
∮太多事使我盲目∮
∮I've seen so much in so many places∮
∮见识过沧海桑田∮
∮So many heartaches so many faces∮
∮太多心痛 太多脸孔∮
∮So many dirty things∮
∮太多不堪入目的事物∮
∮You couldn't even believe∮
∮你根本无法去相信∮
∮I would stand in line for this∮
∮我愿为此排队守候∮
∮There's always room in life for this∮
∮生命之中总有空位∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Then it fell apart∮
∮然后瓦解∮
∮It fell apart∮
∮四分五裂∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Oh baby∮
∮哦 宝贝∮
∮Like it always does∮
∮一如既往∮
∮Always does∮
∮一如既往∮