实习医生格蕾 第十六季 Grey's Anatomy Season 16 第3集: Reunited

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 爱情

导演: 凯文·麦克基德 / 黛比·艾伦 / 钱德拉·威尔森 / 吉诺特·兹瓦克

演员: 艾伦·旁派 / 贾斯汀·钱伯斯 / 钱德拉·威尔森 / 小詹姆斯·皮肯斯 / 凯文·麦克基德 / 波基·安 / 杰西·威廉姆斯 / 卡米拉·卢丁顿 / 卡特琳娜·斯柯松 / 凯莉·麦克里里 / 杰森·


台词
In the earliest days of medicine...
在医学诞生之初
we're going back thousands of years...
也就是几千年之前
doctors spoke of healing as a reunion.
医生把治愈比作一种重聚
Come on. We're almost there.
加油 我们快到了
- Yeah. - You tired?
- 好的 - 你累了吗
No. Plenty left in the tank.
没有 我还活力满满呢
Okay.
好吧
Oh, would you look at that?
哎呀 你看看前面
That's a shame.
太可惜了
- Not a bad morning at all. - We're only halfway there.
- 今天早晨还不错 - 我们才刚一半
- Hmm? - Let's go. Come on.
- 什么 - 来啊 我们继续
When we close a patient...
医生给病人缝合
Back up. Watch your six.
后退一点 注意身后
connect severed tendons, repair a liver...
连接肌腱 修复肝脏
What?
怎么了
we're just reuniting the tissue.
都是让组织重聚
Nothing. That... looked heavy.
没事 就是看着挺重的
Yeah, it's almost like I'm strong or something.
是啊 差点显得我很爷们
What's the matter? These just glamour muscles?
怎么回事 这些肌肉都是样子货吗
Restoring what was there before the illness.
恢复到患病前的状态
Ideally, it's a happy reunion.
也是一种快乐的重聚
But things get tricky when we fail to make the right connection.
但无法正确接合时 事情就会变得棘手
Or worse, when we reunite two things that were best kept apart.
更严重的是 把本该分离的东西聚合在一起
Dreamt about Jackson again last night.
我昨晚又梦见Jackson了
This time, I was in middle school
这次梦里 我在上中学
and he was on the football team
他是橄榄球队的
and our beloved mascot was the hot firefighter.
校队的吉祥物是辣妹消防员
I'm keeping the baby.
我要留着宝宝
What?
什么
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Are you... Are we happy?
所以你...我要表示开心吗
We are... bewildered?
你就表示不知所措吧
Well, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
I mean... how is this gonna work?
我是说 你们打算怎么做呢
Are you and Link gonna live together, or...?
你要跟Link住在一起吗
Does Meredith know?
Meredith知道吗
No.
不知道
Owen?
那Owen呢
No! No, no one knows!
也不知道 没人知道
Yeah, except me, who somehow always knows
是啊 就我知道 我总是不经意间
about everyone's wombs.
知道别人怀孕了
Tell me more about Jackson and the firefighter?
你继续说Jackson和消防员的事吧
He says that they're just friends, but he's lying.
他说他们只是朋友 但他在撒谎
He just walked out of the fog with a new girlfriend
他从雾天走出来 就交上新女友了
like I never existed.
好像我从没存在过一样
I actually might hate him.
我应该恨他呢
My teacher said hating someone is like drinking poison
我的老师说 怨恨就像自己饮下毒药
and expecting the other person to die.
还期待别人会被毒死
Go get ready for school.
快去准备上学吧
So, what do you get to do today?
你今天都有什么安排
What are you working on? Do you get to cut? Appy/choly?
有什么手术 切阑尾吗 切胆囊吗
Why are you torturing yourself?
你为什么要折磨自己呢
Because I need something to fantasize about
因为捡快餐包装纸时
while I pick up fast-food wrappers.
我需要一点幻想
I'm running the ICU until Bailey lets me out of the doghouse.
Bailey在冷落我 所以我一直在监护病房
No cutting. Nothing fancy.
没有手术 没有什么酷炫的
It's all fancy to me.
那我也觉得挺酷炫
How's your article coming along?
你的文章写得怎么样了
- Any word from the website? - Oh, yeah.
- 网站提要求了吗 - 是啊
They actually asked for three pitches
他们让我写三段宣传语
so I sent them like 40.
但我发过去好多段
- Let's hear them. - You want to hear them?
- 读给我听听 - 你想听吗
- Mm-hmm. - Okay.
- 嗯哼 - 好的
"The sicker you are, the richer we get."
"你们病得越重 我们赚得越多"
"If you die on our watch we'll still bankrupt your family!"
"就算没能治好你 医药费还是能让你破产"
"You could be dead before your insurance kicks in."
"保险还没报销呢 你可能就先报销了"
Mer, this is not gonna earn you
Mer 你写这种东西
any friends in the medical community.
在医学圈是不会有朋友的
Yes, the medical community and I are in a fight.
是啊 但我在跟医学圈斗争呢
Oh. I think you better go.
我觉得你赶紧去吧
The warden's watching you.
看守正在盯着你呢
You know that just makes me want to go slower.
这样反而让我想再磨蹭一会
Mm. Such a rebel.
真是叛逆呢
Have fun.
玩得开心
还要在芝加哥再待一周
New MRI machines installed last night.
新的核磁机器昨晚安装好了
Hey, that's great.
太好了
Yeah, but we don't have the right image-viewing software
是啊 但我们没有配套的看片软件
so we can't use them yet.
所以现在还不能用
Hey, it's baby steps.
慢慢来吧
Richard Webber Richard Webber?
Gemma Gemma.
What are you doing here?
你来这里做什么
Well, after I got fired, a friend of mine
我被解雇后 我的一个朋友
named Richard Webber made a few phone calls
他叫Richard Webber 帮我托关系
and those calls landed me here, in the billing department.
让我来到这里的出纳部门工作了
I'm 62 days sober.
我已经戒酒62天了
That's wonderful news.
真是好消息
Well, I guess we'll be seeing more of each other.
看来我们能经常见面了
Yeah. Guess so.
是啊 看来是的
Bye.
拜拜
Amelia. Hi.
Amelia 你好
Hey.
你好呀
And hello to you.
你也好呀
Owen got paged to a trauma, so I dropped off Leo.
Owen接到呼叫 所以我来送Leo
How you holding up?
你怎么样
Three hours of sleep last night.
昨晚睡了三个小时
- New record. - Wow.
- 新纪录 - 哇哦
Yeah, I have no idea how I'm gonna...
我完全不知道 我要怎么...
how I would... if I ever...
我要怎么...如果我...
Don't want to be late.
不想迟到
Great seeing you.
很高兴见到你
Yeah.
是啊
Okay, let's run a trauma panel and page Dr. Shepherd.
好了 进行创伤全检 呼叫Shepherd医生
No need. I'm here.
不用 哥来了
Oh. Fine. MVC, GCS 10 upon arrival.
好吧 车祸伤员 昏迷指数为10
Looks like there's a step-off in T12
貌似第12胸椎错位
and there's concern of paralysis...
有可能会导致瘫痪...
500 feet, Dr. Hunt.
保持150米距离 Hunt
Very funny. Okay, let's get the patient up to CT...
很好笑哈 我们送病人去做CT吧
I'm not joking. That's two strikes.
我没开玩笑 再提醒你一次
Well, then leave and I'll get Shepherd.
那你走吧 我找Shepherd过来
This patient needs a neurosurgeon
这位病人需要神经外科医生
to check on his spinal cord now, Dr. Hunt.
给他做脊椎检查 Hunt医生
You'd risk your patient's mobility for your pride?
你为了自尊 不惜让病人冒瘫痪风险吗
Somebody page me when he's gone.
等他走了 你们再呼我
Your lap colectomy is ready for discharge
你的结肠切除病人已经可以出院了
your emergency splenectomy's H&H is stable
紧急脾切除病人 血红蛋白和红细胞压积稳定了
and Dr. Grey's liver mets patient is in
Grey医生的肝癌转移病人来了
admitted for pre-op.
入院进行术前准备
For an ALPPS procedure!
进行ALPPS手术
ALPPS: 联合肝脏离断和门静脉结扎的二步肝切除术
I know.
我知道
Okay, you know how rare that is, right?
好吧 你知道这种手术多罕见吧
How about a little enthusiasm?
怎么都不激动呢
Dr. Grey got fired before her patient was back from vacation.
病人刚度假回来 Grey医生已经被开除了
Okay.
好吧
Your father's blood pressure is still running low from dehydration.
因为脱水 您父亲的血压依旧很低
We're gonna place a catheter in his thigh
我们要在他的大腿下一根导管
to deliver fluids and meds.
进行补液和给药
A cath...will there be blood?
导管...会出血吗
'Cause, see, like, I got a thing about blood. I can't...
因为我有点晕血 我没法...
Kenya, why don't you give yourself a break?
Kenya 要不你去休息一下吧
Go get something to eat, grab a shower, and come back
吃点东西 去洗洗澡 然后再回来
and by the time you do, we'll be done.
等你回来时 我们就做完了
It's a very simple procedure.
这是非常简单的操作
Okay.
好的
Daddy, I'm gonna go for a little bit
爸爸 我要离开一下
but I'll be right back, okay?
不过很快就回来 好吗
So, you better be here when I get back.
等我回来时 你最好回来了
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's Bertram Hollister,83 years old.
Bertram Hollister 83岁
Wait for the patient, Parker.
先别着急 Parker
Good morning, Doc. Sorry to keep you waiting.
早上好 医生们 抱歉让你们久等了
I was trying to get my steps in before I go under the knife.
开刀之前 我想要走走步数
I know. No knife.
我知道 不用开刀
Gets me more sympathy online when I make it all dramatic, you know?
我说得严重一点 能在网上博同情
As you were.
你们继续吧
Bertram Hollister... Bertram Hollister...
Bertie. Call me Bertie, please.
叫我Bertie就可以了
Okay. Bertie,83
好的 Bertie 83岁
in for a scheduled percutaneous coronary intervention.
入院接受经皮冠状动脉介入治疗
It's all quite simple.
手术很简单的
You'll be awake while I place a small coronary stent
在清醒的情况下 给你下一个冠状动脉支架
to help open up some of the blockages
帮助通开一些狭窄
and keep that heart of yours nice and strong.
保证你的心脏继续健康工作
How much time before the surgery?
距离手术还有多长时间
I want to get in as many steps as I can.
我想尽可能让步数多一点
We'll be back within an hour, but don't push yourself.
我们一小时后回来 不过不要过力
- Okay. - And please ask for help...
- 好的 - 如果你有胸痛
if you start to develop any chest pain or shortness of breath.
或者呼吸短促 记得及时找我们
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
好的 好的
Okay.
好吧
But you're not my doctor. Meredith Grey is my doctor.
但你不是我的医生 Meredith Grey才是
I understand that you're upset, Ms. Gregory
我知道您很不满 Gregory女士
but I learned the ALPPS procedure from Dr. Grey.
但我是跟Grey医生学习ALPPS手术的
She taught me.
是她教我的
Don't talk to me about teaching.
你不用跟我说教学的事
I taught my entire career.
我就是当老师的
Some kids get it, some kids don't.
有的孩子能学会 有的孩子就不行
And you never know which is which until 10 years later
直到十年之后 才知道谁会谁不会
when you either get a beautiful thank-you note
好孩子会给你寄一封感谢信
or you see on the news that one of them tried to rob a library naked.
坏孩子裸体抢图书馆 能上电视新闻
You don't have 10 years.
您没有十年时间了
The tumor in your liver is...
您的肝脏肿瘤...
Meredith Grey told me all about the tumor in my liver.
Meredith Grey跟我详细说明过肿瘤的情况
And I told her I don't want some kind of experimental surgery
我告诉她 我不想做实验性手术
I want to tackle my bucket list.
我想先完成遗愿清单
So we made a deal.
所以我们说好的
She told me, "Go on your trip and come back and see me after six weeks."
她跟我说 "你去旅行吧 六周之后再来找我"
But if I'd known she was fired
但如果我知道 她被解雇了
I'd still be on a beach in Costa Rica!
我现在还在哥斯达黎加的海滩上呢
Dr. Grey is the whole reason I'm here!
都是因为Grey医生 我才来的
You and me both.
我也是呢
Shirley, I've already spoken to the chief of surgery.
Shirley 我已经跟外科主任说过了
She says she's going to be there every step of the...
她说她会每一步都...
Young lady...
小姑娘
my answer is no.
我的回答是不行
Now, either get me Dr. Grey, or check me out of here
要么叫Grey医生来 要么给我办出院
and just let me live my life till I die.
然后让我自生自灭吧
Have you heard anything?
有消息了吗
No, I've just been waiting.
没有 我一直在等呢
But they said that she fell at a construction site?
但他们说 她在建筑工地摔倒了吗
She fell into a construction site.
她是掉进建筑工地的坑里了
You know Heather.
你知道Heather的
- She's always on her phone. - Right.
- 她总是抱着手机 - 是啊
Excuse me?
打搅了
I'm looking for the family of Heather Peterson.
我在找Heather Peterson的家人
Oh, that's us.
我们就是
We're sisters.
我们是姐妹
We were able to resuscitate her once she arrived
人送到以后 我们就进行复苏了
but the CT revealed severe injuries to the brain.
但CT显示 脑部有严重的损伤
I don't understand.
我不明白
I don't...
我不...
Are you saying...
你是说...
What are you saying?
你是什么意思
She fell about 30 feet.
她从九米坠落
She fractured her skull.
造成颅骨骨折
We've done everything we could
我们尽力了
but I'm afraid there are no signs of brain activity.
但恐怕没有大脑活动的迹象了
I...
我...
I don't understand...
我不明白
Is she...
她...
Is she brain-dead?
她是脑死亡了吗
We... need to wait several more hours
我们需要再等几小时
and then run one more exam to make the final determination
然后再做一项检测 才能最终确定
but it seems likely.
但看起来是那样的
I'm sorry.
节哀
医人当自强 第16季第03集 重新愈合
Hey, I was just trying to call.
我刚想打电话给你呢
Have you told anyone?
你告诉谁了吗
Just Jo.
只告诉Jo了
Which was apparently very wrong and I'm sorry.
但这很不应该 对不起
Did something happen?
出什么事了吗
No. Just... We're not there yet at the telling-people part.
没有 只是还没到告诉大家的时候
Jo's my best friend. And you told Maggie, so...
Jo是我的死党 你也告诉Maggie了 所以...
I'll just stick with "I'm sorry."
我还是老实道歉好了
Can I ask how you're feeling?
能问问你感觉怎样吗
Mm. Sleepy... and pukey.
打瞌睡 很想吐
My two favorite dwarves.
我最爱的两件事
Bird Bird.
Bird Bird.
Ma'am, are you okay?
女士 你还好吗
Bird Bird.
Bird Bird?
Ma'am, are you dizzy?
女士 你头晕吗
Okay. Ma'am, my name is Dr. Lincoln
好吧 女士 我是Lincoln医生
and we'd like to try to get you some help, okay?
我们来找人帮你 好吗
Bird Bird.
Bird Bird!
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
But she won't let anyone touch her, including you.
但她不让任何碰她 包括你
Which is very sad, and in my opinion, very foolish
那真悲哀 在我看来 也非常愚蠢
but I am not granting Meredith Grey privileges.
但我不会让Meredith Grey手术的
So, would you say because Dr. Grey's gone
所以你是说 Grey医生走了
we're giving worse care?
我们就不用在乎病人了吗
Qadri, keep your rhetorical questions to yourself.
Qadri 这句话该问问你自己
It is one surgery.
就是一台手术
One surgery too many, Dr. Karev.
一台也不行 Karev医生
Look... I already made a concession
听着 我已经做出让步了
by agreeing to let you perform a complicated surgery
同意让你做复杂的手术
that you have only observed.
你只观摩过而已
I made this concession because I have faith in you.
我让步了 是因为我对你有信心
If your patient doesn't share that faith
如果你的病人没信心
I would direct my energy into convincing her.
我会直接去说服她
But Meredith Grey is not stepping foot into one of my ORs.
但Meredith Grey休想踏足我的手术室
What if she doesn't have to set foot in the OR to help?
如果她在手术室外面帮忙呢
I'm listening.
洗耳恭听
Contrast.
注入造影剂
Are you feeling any discomfort, Mr...
你有什么不适吗...
Bertie?
Bertie先生
I haven't felt this good since my wife and I went to Woodstock.
跟妻子去伍德斯托克音乐节后 还没这么好过
You know what I mean?
懂我的意思吗
You went to Woodstock?
你去过伍德斯托克音乐节吗
We were a little on the older side
我们年纪有些大了
but Lois liked to keep up with the kids.
但Lois喜欢跟上年轻人的脚步
We left when it started to rain.
天一下雨 我们就离开了
I don't have too many regrets in my life
我一生中没有多少憾事
but I sure regret leaving that party early.
但我肯定后悔 音乐节提前离场
What else?
还有什么呢
Not writing enough love letters to Lois.
给Lois写的情书不够多
Not quitting my job earlier.
辞职太晚了
Drinking too much when my kid got sick.
孩子生病时 我还酗酒
And the train station...
还有火车站...
It was supposed to be 3:00.
应该是三点见的
It was so hot.
当时很热
It was...
当时...
What was I saying?
我刚在说什么
You were talking about your regrets.
你在说遗憾的事
- Heparin. - Oh, right.
- 肝素 - 对哦
Can't change the past, can you?
无法改变过去 是吧
But I'll tell you, I think I got the secret.
但我告诉你哦 我知道秘诀了
It's love.
秘诀就是爱
Love makes it all worthwhile.
爱让这一切都值得
All of it, Bertie?
都值得吗 Bertie
Really? The heartbreak, the loss
真的吗 心碎 失去
the back-stabbing, the petty behavior of people that you thought you could trust?
背后捅刀 你相信的人搞小动作
Love makes all of that worthwhile?
爱让这一切都值得吗
I'm Dr. Karev. I'm the chief.
我是Karev医生 我是主任
I don't know if Heather ever discussed her wishes with you
我不知道Heather跟你们讨论过遗愿吗
but if not, then you can decide if you...
如果没有 那你们可以决定要不要...
If we want to unplug our sister.
要不要给我姐姐拔管吗
I don't know what Heather would want
我不知道Heather想怎样
but I can't imagine it's...
但我不能想象...
No. No. No.
不行
This is not how we end, okay?
我们不能这样结束 好吗
We are family, and I know that we have drifted apart
我们是家人 我知道我们疏远了
but this can't be how we end.
但不能就这么结束啊
What, she just... she walks into a dig-site and dies?
她就这样掉进坑里挂了吗
Come on. I don't accept that.
拜托 我不能接受
I'm sorry. This is not how we end.
抱歉 我们不能这么落幕
Where are you going?
你要去哪
I don't know!
我不知道
Okay.
好吧
Yeah, she's pretty badly dehydrated.
好吧 她严重脱水
Should we get her a banana bag?
要给她静脉补液吗
I don't want to poke her until I can explain what I'm doing.
我想先解释清楚 再给她扎针
Interpreter's been paged.
已经呼过口译员了
Bird Bird.
Bird Bird!
She's Korean. She says she's lost... something.
她是韩国人 她说她丢了什么东西
Ask if she knows her name.
问问她知道自己名字吗
Oh Soyoung.
小英
She knows her name. Her name's Soyoung.
她知道自己的名字 她叫吴秀英
Ask her if she knows what year it is.
问她知道现在是哪一年吗
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
We're not sure.
还不确定
We found her lost in a hallway, leaning against a wall.
我们发现她在走廊迷路了 靠在墙上
She's dizzy and very dehydrated.
她晕眩 严重缺水
She said she has a friend that's a bird and she lost him.
她说她有一个朋友叫Bird 她找不到他了
I don't know. She seems a little disoriented.
我也说不好 她似乎有点迷糊
All right, let's get her hydrated
好了 给她补水吧
and we'll give her a work-up just in case.
然后做全身检查 以防万一
And see if you can get her to call her family.
试着联系她的家人
Okay.
好的
Entering the ER!
哥来啦
Just trying to make this easy, Hunt.
别这样嘛 小老弟
Here you go.
给你吧
All right.
很好
If Dr. Grey's not with you, don't even bother.
没有Grey医生 你们就没必要进来了
Dr. Grey!
Grey医生
How was Machu Picchu?
马丘比丘好玩吗
Ugh. I thought if my liver didn't kill me
就算我没被肝癌整死
that bus ride was gonna.
坐趟车也快要命了
Ms. Gregory
Gregory女士
I have permission from the chief to allow Dr. Grey to observe
主任说 Gery医生可以这样旁观
and assist remotely on your surgery.
并且通过视频指导手术
Meaning that they'll have me on video-chat
意思就是说 我会在视频里
so I can see every move that Dr. Karev is making.
看着Karev医生的一举一动
Fortunately, my supervisor owes me.
多亏我的上司欠我人情
So, just your face? Not your hands?
所以你只能看着 不能上手吗
Remote surgery is practiced all over the world.
远程手术在全世界已经很普遍了
I'd rather do it myself, but a judge has decided
我也想亲自操刀 但是法官觉得
that I better stay on this side of the road instead.
在马路边待着 比较适合我
So, it's the next best thing.
所以才出此下策
That judge sounds like a horse's ass.
法官脑子被驴踢了吧
I won't fight you on that.
说得太对了
She was a good student?
她是一个好学生吗
Shirley, she was a great student, excellent.
Shirley 她是超级棒的学生
You're in very good hands.
放心交给她吧
All right, then.
那好吧
But don't kill me.
不过刀下留情
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
We will text you when we are ready.
等我们准备好了 就通知你
Get back to work!
快回来干活
Okay, okay.
好了 好了
Hang on. Stop squirming.
天啊 等等 不要扭了
Hi. What are you doing here?
你好啊 你在这干嘛
Um, Koracick. What are you doing here?
因为Koracick 你在这干嘛
Oh, you know, just... failing.
就继续惨着
I mean, really, deeply failing
我认真的 不能再惨了
in a poo-covered, publicly humiliating way.
臭气熏天 丢人现眼
Let me. Let me.
我来吧
Okay. Thanks. Just go under.
好 谢谢 从下面弄
- Yeah. I got her. - Okay.
- 交给我吧 - 好的
It just went up her back.
便便蹭到她的后背了
I mean, it's everywhere.
到处都是了
Yeah. It's bad. It's a bad one. Yeah.
确实不太好 很不乐观
Okay. There we go.
好了
You're good.
没事了
And, boom. And there you go.
这边也好了
I think we got it.
我觉得可以了
And here... we... are.
搞定了
- Wow. Thanks. - Yeah.
- 谢谢 - 没事
- I got it. - Oh, thanks.
- 我来吧 - 谢谢
Okay, so I guess we'll just...
那我们就...
I guess we'll just go to the park.
我们就去公园了
Hey, why don't...
不如我们...
why don't we give her a tour of the hospital, hmm?
带她去参观一下医院吧
I got a couple scans to look at
我得看几张片子
and I'm not ready to say goodbye to you both yet.
而且我还想跟你们多待一会
You're just humoring me
你是在迎合我
because you know I miss the smell of blood.
因为你知道 我想念血腥味
And that's why you love me.
这不就是你爱我的原因吗
I do.
爱死你了
How you feeling? Any soreness?
感觉怎么样 哪里酸疼吗
That's a personal question.
有点涉及隐私了
What happened here?
你的额头怎么了
Oh, run over with a 4x4 on a walk-through.
一辆四驱车驶入人行道
Let me see.
让我看看
Okay.
没事
Yeah, I can make that disappear.
分分钟就能解决
Oh, really?
真的吗
Yeah, of course.
那是当然
I can throw a couple sutures in there. It'll heal up much better.
缝几针就行 能好得快点
I mean, unless you like scars.
除非你想留疤
Well, scars are cool.
留疤挺酷的
Facial scars, though?
脸上的疤也酷吗
Yeah, those are the coolest kind.
对啊 最酷了
You don't want to see my skills?
你不想看我大展身手吗
Come on.
来嘛
It's not lying not to tell people, right?
保密不算撒谎 对吧
It's your first trimester.
这才是你的第一孕期
I'm just so used to rigorous honesty...
我只是习惯说实话了...
I feel like I'm lying to everyone I talk to.
我觉得我在跟每一个人撒谎
Honesty and privacy are not mutually exclusive.
诚实和隐私并不矛盾
Ooh. I like that.
哎哟 有道理啊
Pretend you have the nuclear codes
假装你掌握核弹密码
and if you tell anyone you're pregnant
如果你告诉其他人怀孕的事
then the whole world will end.
那就是世界末日了
That feels entirely possible.
感觉有这种可能
So, Ms. Oh doesn't want a work-up.
吴女士不想做检查
She keeps insisting that nothing's wrong
她觉得一切正常
but her passport's from South Korea.
但她拿着韩国护照
I'm nervous she has dementia
我怕她患有痴呆症
and she somehow got herself on a plane to the U.S.
才糊里糊涂地 坐上来美国的飞机
Okay. We should just admit her for her own safety
好吧 让她住院吧 为了她的人身安全
at least until we can locate some family.
至少等我们找到家属为止
Hi, Bertie.
嗨 Bertie
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Restless.
片刻不宁
I hate hospital rooms. Can I take a walk yet?
我最讨厌病房了 我能下地走走吗
The sedation has just worn off. I think it's best if you...
镇静剂药效刚过 我觉得你最好...
How about... we walk together?
不如我们一起去走走吧
Deal.
成交
And thank you for always sticking up for me when we were little...
谢谢你 我们小时候 你总是挺身而出
teaching me it's okay to say no...
教我如何拒绝...
and giving me your sweatshirt to wrap around my waist
我第一次在学校来例假时 你把卫衣给我
when I got my period at school.
让我系在腰上
I'm sorry we fell apart.
对不起 我们疏远了
If there was anything I could do...
如果还有任何我能做的...
Excuse me.
打扰一下
What are you... What are you doing?
你干嘛呢
This whole building is bad vibes.
医院里充满了负能量
I can feel them pulsating off the walls, you know?
多到从墙缝里挤出来 你没觉得吗
And that's not gonna help her heal.
这会影响她恢复的
She needs good energy.
她需要正能量
There's nothing to heal.
她不可能恢复了
Well, he said that nothing's official for a few hours.
他说再等几个小时才能确定
So... she's got time.
所以...还有时间呢
That's just a technicality, Haylee.
他只是那么说说而已 Haylee
She's not gonna get better.
她不可能好起来了
I know it's difficult, but can we...
我知道这不容易 但你们能不能...
Okay, so, do you want me to just pull the plug out of the wall?
好吧 所以你想让我直接拔掉插销吗
Look, just because she can't talk to us doesn't mean that she's not in there.
虽然她不能回应我们 但不代表她不在了
That is exactly what it means.
那就是代表她不在了
Really? Oh, okay.
是吗 行啊
Well, why were you just talking to her?
那你刚刚为什么还跟她说话
Because... I'm grieving and I'm irrational.
因为我太难受了 失去理性了
You're giving up, just like you did with Mom.
你想放弃了 就像对妈妈一样
Maybe if you got some fresh air...
你们要不要出去透透气...
Don't you dare talk to me about Mom.
你敢再跟我提妈妈的事
I visited her every day while you were off Eat-Pray-Loving yourself across Thailand!
你在泰国吃喝玩乐时 我每天都去看她
I paid for her Reiki!
我去帮她买灵气了
Reiki? Reiki doesn't cure cancer!
灵气吗 灵气治不好癌症啊
They make a decision yet?
她们做好决定了吗
You always resented me for that trip!
你总因为那趟旅行埋怨我
Because grown-ups stay in town when their parents are dying!
因为父母病危时 成年人应该陪在身边
I think we're a little ways off from that.
我觉得离做决定还远着呢
A psychic is not a therapist!
神婆不是专家
Patch her in.
打给她吧
Hi, everybody.
大家好
- Hi, Bohkee! - We miss you, Dr. Grey.
- 嗨 Bohkee - 我们想死你啦 Grey医生
I miss all of you, Qadri.
我也想你们 Qadri
Okay, we're gonna be switching you to the overhead camera.
好的 我们要切到上方视角了
Okay, can you see?
好了 能看到吗
I'm good.
可以
Karev, you have to hurry
Karev 你得快点
because I only have a 15-minute lunch break.
我只有15分钟的午休时间
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑啦
Okay.
好吧
10 blade.
10号刀
Okay, I've accessed the femoral vein for you.
好了 看到股静脉了
Now, feed the guide-wire in and hold it.
现在放入微导丝 但不要松手
Take your time, don't rush, get it right.
别急 慢慢来
Don't let go of it.
别松手
And... what if the wire slips?
如果导丝滑走了呢
Why?
为什么这么问
Because it slipped.
因为它滑走了
Slipped? Slipped where?
什么 滑去哪了
Inside the patient.
滑进病人身体里了
Schmitt Schmitt!
Okay, hold pressure over the wound
给创口施压
and do not let go whatsoever, okay?
无论如何都别放手 明白吗
We need some help in here. We need to move the patient to the cath lab right now.
快来人 赶紧转移病人去导管室
- Oh, my God. - Let me see.
- 天啊 - 让我看看
I'm sorry.
对不起
You dropped a guide wire into your patient, DeLuca?
DeLuca 你把导丝掉进病人身体里了吗
It landed in the right atrium. It's under control now.
导丝在右心房 没事了
And you didn't feel the need to call me immediately?
你觉得不需要立刻通知我吗
By the time I asked permission, he could have been dead already.
如果等你回复 他早就死了
Would that have been better? Snare.
那样更好吗 勒除器
Get that wire out of that man's body
把导丝给我取出来
and then I want a detailed report on my desk.
然后写一份详细的报告给我
Understood. Won't happen again.
明白了 不会再发生了
Does she think you did this?
她觉得是你做的吗
So, the knife nicked the brachiocephalic artery
刀刺进了头臂干动脉
but it's this dissection here that I'm worried about.
但我更担心这里的动脉夹层
Oh, that's terrible, and beautiful.
好惨 但是美爆了
We had a similar injury in Germany.
我在德国时 遇到过相似的伤口
Factory accident, but the same idea.
工厂事故 但是差不多
We put a filter in with endovascular access
我们在血管里置入了一个过滤器
to prevent distal embolization
来防止远端栓塞
and then we put a stent graft over the dissection.
在动脉夹层处放了血管支架
We had a good outcome.
结果喜人
What?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Do you have to go?
你得走了吗
It's just Koracick.
是Koracick
I have a bunch of interns paging me
当我俩在同一层的时候
when we're on the same floor.
会有一堆实习生呼我
Hey, do you want to help me find a new hiding spot?
要不要帮我找一个可以躲的地方呀
How about the OR? Baby's first scalpel?
手术室怎么样 让宝宝首次"操刀"
- Yeah, let's do it. - Yeah. Let's go.
- 好呀 走吧 - 走吧
That was the third grade!
那都是三年级的事了
And you still haven't changed.
但你根本没变啊
- Still? - Still.
- 还在吵吗 - 是啊
Why? Why am I surprised
我为什么还会觉得意外
that you don't care about Heather's soul
你自己都没有灵魂
seeing as you don't have one yourself?
怎么会在乎Heather的灵魂
- That's ridiculous. - All right, look, enough.
- 真是太可笑了 - 好了 够了
Stop it. That's enough!
别吵了 差不多得了
This arguing isn't doing anyone any good
这么吵下去 对谁都没好处
and it certainly isn't doing your sister any good.
肯定对你们的姐姐也没好处
Now, you can bicker for the rest of your lives as far I care
以后随便你们怎么吵 我都没意见
but in this moment, she needs you.
但现在不行 她需要你们
So, pull yourselves together.
振作点吧
He sounds like Mom.
他说话好像妈妈
Right?
是吧
But he's right. We need to focus on Heather.
但他是对的 我们得先关注Heather
She is...
她是那么...
She was so full of life.
她总是那么有活力
She would not want to live like this.
她不会希望这样活着的
I don't want to abandon her.
我不想放弃她
And I don't want her to abandon us.
我也不想她抛下我们
I mean, she's so young
她还那么年轻
and she's been through so much.
而且经历过那么多
I just don't... I don't want her to die.
我就是不想她...死去
No one should have to do what you're doing.
你们现在做的事 确实很难
But you do have each other now
但你们现在还有彼此
and if you make this decision together
如果你们一起做决定
at least you'll find some healing.
至少还能得到一些安慰
At least your sister will have given you back to each other.
最起码 你们的姐姐让你们和好了
He's right.
他是对的
She is not here anymore.
她已经不在了
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Yeah.
是啊
There's some paperwork to fill out
有些文件需要填一下
and then we can proceed.
然后就可以进行下一步了
Until then...
在那之前
I think you should say your goodbyes.
我觉得你们应该好好道别
Okay.
好的
Good separation of the lobes.
肝叶已经分离
How's your view, Dr. Grey?
您看得清楚吗 Grey医生
Worry about Karev's view, Qadri.
先关心Karev医生能不能看清楚吧 Qadri
Okay. We finished dividing the liver.
我们已经分离肝脏了
Okay, so now you're down to the IVC.
好的 下一步就是下腔静脉
So, you need to...
所以你得...
Check the dissection plane for hemostasis?
检查解剖平面是否需要止血
Yep, got it.
好的 知道了
Lap pads. Irrigation, suction.
纱布 灌洗 抽吸
What happened?
什么情况
I'm not sure. Suction.
我不确定 抽吸
It could be the liver parenchyma, but I can't see.
可能是肝实质 但是我看不清
Is that just blood? Is it arterial or venous?
只有血吗 动脉出血还是静脉出血
I'm looking. It looks venous.
我在看 像是静脉出血
I mean, it's probably the middle hepatic vein or the IVC.
可能是肝中静脉 或者下腔静脉
- Did you nick one of them? - No. Suction.
- 你划到了吗 - 没有 抽吸
I mean, it could be backflow from portal hypertension
可能是门静脉血压过高引起返流
but I can't see.
但我看不到
BP's dropping. Hanging another unit.
血压下降 再挂一袋血
I'm scrubbing in.
我要准备上台了
Can you identify your landmarks?
能看到手术标识吗
She's losing a lot of blood.
她在大量失血
I need to see. I just need to see.
我得看清楚 我需要看清楚
- Vascular exclusion. - Vascular exclusion.
- 肝血流隔离 - 肝血流隔离
We need to clamp the IVC above and below the liver
我们需要夹住肝脏上下的下腔静脉
cut off the blood supply, and stop the bleeding.
切断血供 然后止血
- Clamp. - Wait. Have you ever done that before?
- 夹钳 - 等等 你以前做过吗
It could kill her.
你会害死她的
Qadri, shut up or get out.
Qadri 要么闭嘴 要么出去
I don't know.
我不知道
Seems to me you'd be better off without him.
听起来 你离开他更好
Just put him out of your mind.
别再想他了
Yeah.
好吧
Any tips on how to do that?
有什么窍门吗
Just give it a few decades.
过几十年就忘了
Bird Bird!
Bird Bird?
I'm sorry. Ms. Oh is a little disoriented.
抱歉 吴女士有点迷糊
Soyoung, is that you?
秀英 是你吗
Bird Bird!
You two know each other?
你俩认识吗
This is the first woman I ever loved.
这是我的初恋
Soyoung.
秀英
Does this always take so long?
要花这么长时间吗
Can't rush perfection.
完美来不得半点着急
So...am I first woman you've dated who's stronger than you?
在你的女友中 我是第一个比你强壮的吗
Stronger?
比我强壮吗
- Yeah. - Really?
- 是啊 - 真的吗
Yeah, you're strong, sure, but...
你是挺强壮的 但是...
So you can carry a 200-pound guy down six flights of stairs?
你能扛一个90公斤的人 下六层楼梯吗
I mean... I can probably knock out four.
我大概能打倒四个那样的人
You know, my training
要知道 我的专业...
is to zero in on the smallest, most intimate detail
是专注最细微精密的细节
making sure to give it all the attention it deserves
确保做到不差毫厘
really just making sure that I'm taking care
必须要保证照顾到
of every last inch of my patient's needs.
病人的一丝一毫
So...
所以嘛...
while I may not have...
我可能没受过那种训练
...been trained to carry a 200-pound man anywhere
扛不了90公斤的大活人
I do have a great number of skills
但我也有我的绝活
that I think you'll find come in handy.
同样能派上用场
And just like that... we're done.
好了 搞定了
- Maybe we should... - Please don't say...
- 或许我们应该... - 请不要再说...
- Take it slow. - Take it slow.
- 放慢节奏 - 放慢节奏
- You know? - Yeah.
- 你也觉得吗 - 是啊
Yeah, we probably should.
可能是该放慢一点
I think that's long enough.
我觉得可以了
Yeah, me, too.
我同意
I was stationed in Korea during the war.
二战时 我驻扎在韩国
Every Sunday, I used to walk into town
每周日 我都会进城
to go to a specific odeng stand.
去一个卖鱼丸串的小摊
Fish cake skewers.
就是鱼丸串串
So good.
很美味
It was run by the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.
老板娘长得惊为天人
She didn't speak English, and I didn't speak Korean
她不会英文 我不会韩文
but we communicated by dictionary.
我们就翻字典交流
I taught her my name by pointing to the word "bird."
我指着"Bird" 教她我的名字
Bird Bird!
When I got word that I was shipping home
当我接到回国的通知时
we made a plan to meet at the train station.
我们约定在火车站相见
I was reassigned to an earlier train
结果我被调到前一班车
and I had no way of getting in touch with you.
我也联系不上你
I couldn't defy orders.
我也不能抵抗命令
So I went home alone.
所以我一个人回国了
Eventually, I married and had a family
后来我结婚了 成家了
but I never forgot you.
但我从没忘记你
I never forgot you, Soyoung.
秀英 我从没忘记你
I'm so sorry, Soyoung.
秀英 对不起
Wow. I've never felt that way about anyone.
我从没如此爱过一个人
I'm hormonal.
我现在荷尔蒙过多
I'm feeling that way about everyone.
对所有人都充满爱
She said she didn't show up to the train station, either.
她说她也没去火车站
She was too scared to leave her country.
她也害怕离开家乡
What do you know?
世事难料啊
But I thought about you ever since.
但我一直在想念你
I found you online
我在网上找到你
and when you posted about your surgery
看到你发状态说要做手术
I bought a plane ticket and tried to come and find you.
我就买了机票来找你
But I didn't tell my family
但我没告诉家里人
in fear that they would stop me.
害怕他们会阻止我
I don't know what will happen in the next life
我不知道来生如何
but I didn't want to leave this one without seeing you again.
但我只愿此生再见你一面
Okay, no PVCs
没出现室性早搏
and his blood pressure seems to be responding well to the IV fluids.
输液以后 血压反应也良好
Why didn't you tell Bailey it was me?
你为什么不告诉Bailey 是我造成的
Please. She already knew.
拜托 她早知道了
So, what? She just likes yelling at you, or...?
所以呢 她就是喜欢吼你吗
Schmitt, I was in charge, and what happens on my watch
Schmitt 我负责带你 我当时在场
is my responsibility
这就是我的责任
even colossal screw-ups I would never make.
即便是我绝不会犯的严重失误
This is a guide wire
就是这根导丝
what almost killed our patient today
今天差点害死病人
because you couldn't hold onto it.
就因为你没有拿稳
So, you know what you're gonna do?
你猜接下来你要做什么
You're gonna hold onto it.
你要一直拿着它
For a week.
拿一周
It's going with you everywhere...
随时随地都要拿着
on rounds, while you sleep, while you eat.
不管是查房 睡觉 还是吃饭
And hopefully, it'll put you in the simple habit
但愿这能帮你养成习惯
of not letting go of it.
不要再松开它
Oh, God. It's his daughter.
天啊 他的女儿来了
Do we tell her?
我们要去告诉她吗
No, you're telling her.
不 是你去告诉她
What? I thought it was your responsibility.
什么 不是说是你的责任吗
Yeah, with Bailey. This is all you.
对Bailey来说怪我 这就归你了
Oh, God.
天啊
Suction.
抽吸
C'mon. C'mon. C'mon.
加油 加油
Okay. Middle hepatic vein repaired.
好的 肝中静脉修复了
Keep her on norepi drip.
静脉滴注去甲肾上腺素
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon.
加油
Clamps off.
取下夹钳
Blood flow restored.
血流恢复
Okay, now, so, for the right lobe, you need...
好的 现在做右叶 你需要...
Hemostatic sheets.
止血片
Thank you.
谢谢
M.A.P.s stable.
平均动脉压稳定了
Great. Great. Okay, next, I have to...
很好 接下来我要...
Next, we...
接下来我们...
Next...
下一步...
There is no next.
没有下一步啦
You just completed your first successful Stage 1 of an ALPPS procedure...
你刚完成了你的首例ALPPS一期手术
during your first week as an attending.
在你成为主治医师的第一周
Okay, okay. We're not done yet.
好的 我们还没完事呢
Drains, please.
引流管
Congratulations, Karev.
祝贺你 Karev
We don't need Dr. Grey for this.
接下来就不需要Grey医生了
Great work, Kare...
干得好 Kare...
First, I'm going to disconnect the supportive medication.
首先 我要终止维持生命的药物
But I will continue the meds that keep her comfortable.
但会继续给药 让她不会难受
Now I'm going to disconnect the vent
现在我要断开呼吸机了
and then, she'll be gone.
然后她就走了
We love you, Heather.
我们爱你 Heather
You're gonna see a light. Walk toward it.
你会看到一道光 朝它走去吧
Walk toward the warm light.
朝那道温暖的光走过去吧
Oh. It's her friend Ashley.
是她的朋友Ashley
Send it to voicemail.
转到语音信箱吧
Ashley, hey.
Ashley 你好
It's Heidi.
我是Heidi
- What? - What's wrong?
- 什么 - 怎么了
It's Heather.
是Heather
Oh, my God! It's Heather!
我的天啊 是Heather
Wait, like her spirit?
等等 是她的灵魂吗
Oh, my God. What is she saying?
天啊 她说什么
No, she's alive! She's not dead.
不是 她活着 她没死
Somebody stole her bag.
她的包被偷了
Who is this woman? Who is this woman?
这女人是谁 她是谁啊
I don't know. I don't know.
不知道
You plug her back in! Plug her back in!
快给她接回去 快接回去啊
Well, it's a little too late for that.
也未免晚了一点哦
Don't go toward the light!
别走向那道光啊
Do not go toward the light!
不要走向那道光啊
Stop yelling at her.
别冲她吼了
Oh, my God.
我的天
They haven't seen each other in 60 years?
他们60年没见了吗
Yeah. But to look at them, it's like it was yesterday.
是啊 但你看看他们 就像昨天才见过一样
They had something good
他们曾有过美好时光
and then they let it go because it scared them
然后因为害怕 又任其溜走了
and then they spent the next six decades regretting it.
后来他们用了整整60年去后悔
That's a lot of regret.
悔不当初啊
I'm happy with our decision...
我对我俩的决定感到高兴
but it scares me.
但同时也害怕
And telling people is just gonna make it more real
告诉别人只会让这件事更加真实
and scarier.
更加可怕
But it's still a good thing.
但那也是一件好事
I want to tell my family and my friends.
我想告诉我的亲朋好友
I want to share this good.
我想分享这份美好
And I want you to do it with me.
也想跟你一起告诉他们
I mean...
我觉得...
I guess.
可以吧
So, the injured woman stole the sister's wallet?
所以是她偷了她们姐姐的包吗
And was misidentified.
所以被认错了
I knew we shouldn't unplug her.
我就知道不该拔管
Oh, no. Don't put this on me.
少来甩锅 我可不背
- We agreed to unplug... - No, no, no, no.
- 我俩一致同意拔管... - 打住吧
You're not gonna start this again.
别又开始吵了
This doesn't happen every day
这不是每天都会发生的事
and it doesn't happen for no reason.
也不是无缘无故会发生的事
So, instead of... bickering
所以 除了互相指责
you should thank God you're all still alive
你们更应该感谢上帝 因为你们都活着
and have another shot at life
还有重来一次的机会
and at forgiveness
可以去互相谅解
and at sisterhood.
可以再做姐妹
Don't waste this.
不要浪费了
Go find Heather and...
去找Heather
and make up, for God's sake.
重归于好吧 老天爷
Oh, come on, you know he's only worried
得啦 你知道他只是担心
we're gonna sue him for emotional distress.
我们会起诉他 找他要精神损失费
Okay. Let's go. We're walking.
好啦 行了 我们走吧
Every time I think this place might be turning around...
每当我觉得这地方也许能翻身...
Where are you going?
你去哪
I'm gonna call my wife.
我要打给我老婆
This is a chief problem.
这可是"主"要问题
But I don't understand what you mean by "dropped it."
可我不明白 什么叫"没拿住"
How do you drop a guide wire?
你怎么会没拿住导丝呢
Because I screw things up. It's what I do.
因为我最擅长搞砸事情了
Don't do that. Don't dismiss yourself.
别这样 别妄自菲薄
I know, I know. I should be... more positive.
我知道 我应该...更积极些的
No, no, that is not what I mean.
我不是这个意思
I mean... demand more from yourself, Levi.
我是说 你要对自己要求高一些 Levi
Come on.
走吧
Where are we going?
要去哪里
Skills lab.
技能实验室
You're gonna thread that wire through a simulator
你要在模拟器上穿导丝
at least a hundred times without messing it up.
至少一百次不能失误
What kind of boyfriend are you?
有你这样的男朋友吗
The kind that doesn't want to date someone who can't do a central line.
我不想跟一个不会中央置管的人交往
All right? We'll order some pizza
好吗 我们叫外卖披萨
and we're not gonna leave until you get it right, okay?
在你熟练之前 我们不能走 懂吗
You're staying with me?
你要跟我一起吗
Well, yeah. I'm not dead inside.
是啊 我又不是铁石心肠
Oh! Damn it!
可恶
Hey, Dr. Pierce.
你好 Pierce医生
Dr. Hughes... I mean, Officer Hughes?
Hughes医生...不是 Hughes警官
Agent? Agent?
还是探员
"Hughes" is fine, or you can call me Vic.
Hughes就行啦 叫我Vic也成
Right. Vic.
好 Vic
Hello.
你好哇
So I don't want this to be awkward.
希望我俩以后不会尴尬
It's not. It's not awkward.
不会 怎么会尴尬呢
Okay, it seems like it is.
好吧 感觉有一点呢
No. It's...
没有啊
Some people just move on faster than others.
有些人就是能更快走出上一段感情
Well, to be fair, my guy died.
说起来 我的男友死了
You were there.
你也在场的
Oh, God. No, not that.
天啊 我不是这意思
Not you. I mean Jackson.
我不是说你 我是说Jackson
Forget it.
当我没说吧
It's not awkward.
不会尴尬啦
Okay.
好的
Oh, no. There are places for that
找其他地方去哭吧
and this isn't one of them.
这里不太合适
Meredith Grey 3-D printed portal veins
Meredith Grey的3D打印门静脉
as a second-year attending.
她在第二年主治时发表的
I know this because I read an article about it one night
我很了解 因为我有一天晚上看过那篇论文
in college dorm while my friends were out playing beer pong and sleeping around.
当时我在宿舍 我的朋友们都出去喝酒乱搞了
I put everything into matching here.
我一直在努力达到这里的标准
And to working with her. And you fired her.
为了跟她学习 而你把她炒掉了
Qadri, you just saw a gifted attending
Qadri 你刚看到一位极具天赋的主治医生
perform an extremely rare and technically difficult procedure
完成了一台罕见的高难度手术
and all you can think about is Meredith Grey?
但你脑子里都是Meredith Grey吗
Do you know how many other residents
你知道有多少住院医生
asked to be on that case today?
今天都想参加那台手术吗
Fine. You want to count residents?
好吧 你要跟我算算吗
Guess how many residents came here to work with Meredith Grey!
你猜多少人来这里 是想跟Meredith当同事的
We didn't come here for Dr. Koracick or Karev or Avery.
我们不是为了Koracick Karev或Avery而来的
Dr. Bailey, we didn't come here for you.
Bailey医生 我们也不是为你而来的
We all had our choice in programs
我们当时能选各种医院的
but we picked this one.
但我们选了这里
I picked this one
我选了这里
and it wasn't to watch Meredith Grey on a TV screen!
但我不是想要透过屏幕看Meredith Grey啊
Oh, you know what?
好吧 你知道吗
Oh, you're right.
你说得没错
Yeah, you shouldn't have to work like that.
是啊 你不应该这样委屈自己的
So, let's fix it. Work somewhere else.
那就请您另谋高就吧
What?
什么
You're fired, Dr. Qadri.
你被解雇了 Qadri医生
Now you and your hero have something in common.
现在你跟你的英雄有共同点了
We do our best to reunite the healthy cells and tissue
我们努力接合健康的细胞和组织
and if we do our jobs right
如果我们做得够好
there's another kind of reunion...
就能产生另一种重聚
the patients and their families
病人与家属的重聚
their loved ones
与爱人的重聚
their lives.
与生命的重聚
And you see all this?
你看到这里了吗
This is where we get to do some really cool stuff.
我们会在这里 做一些非常酷的事情
Like stick our hands in bodies and sew up stab wounds.
比如说把手伸进身体 缝合伤口
I know she can't understand me, but I still like telling her.
我知道她听不懂 但我喜欢跟她说
Wow. Time has really flown by. I should go.
时间过得真快 我该走了
I think you should stay.
我觉得你应该留下来
If I don't get her down
如果我不把她抱到床上
she is gonna be a nightmare in the morning.
明早她会闹翻天的
No, no, no, Teddy. I think you should stay at work, okay?
不是 我觉得你应该留下来工作 好吗
Come back.
回来吧
I'll stay home with Allison for a while.
我在家带Allison
- No. - Why not?
- 不 - 为什么
Because I'm not a failure.
因为我不是失败者
I know that I am doing a terrible job
我知道我没照顾好她
but I will figure it out.
但我会有办法的
You're not failing.
你并没有失败
I think you're just, you know... doing it wrong.
我想你只是...不擅长这种事
That's called failing.
这就叫失败
Teddy, you've been happier today
Teddy 自从她出生以来
than you've been since she was born, you know?
今天是你最开心的一天 你知道吗
You love it here
你喜欢这里
and a happy mom is a better mom, so just do this.
开心的妈妈才会是好妈妈 留下来吧
We're all gonna be better off.
我们都会好起来的
You really want to stay at home with her?
你真想在家带孩子吗
'Cause anything beats playing hide and seek
只要能躲开Koracick就行
with that Koracick.
干什么我都愿意
I really hate that guy.
我真的讨厌那家伙
Okay.
好吧
I'll go change. Be back.
我去换衣服 很快回来
Wait. What? You're starting now?
什么 现在就开始工作吗
Yeah, I'm starting now.
没错 现在就开始
Okay.
好吧
But those reunions can get tricky, too.
但有时候 重聚也会变得棘手
I wish I could've... I wish I could've filmed Schmitt
说真的...我希望能拍下Schmitt
telling this guy's daughter, honestly.
跟他女儿说话的样子
He gets all serious, and he asks her
他一本正经地问她
if she's ever heard of Sven Seldinger.
是否听说过Sven Seldinger
Who?
那是谁啊
He invented the guide wire, apparently, in the 1950s.
他在20世纪50年代发明了导丝
Then he proceeds to explain
然后他开始解释
how the process should have worked.
整个过程应该是怎样的
I wanted to let him keep going
我想让他继续的
but, I mean, I had to put this woman out of her misery.
但我得把那个女人从痛苦中解救出来
Oh. Still beats my day.
反正比我强
I would have literally climbed through the phone
要是可以的话 我简直想通过电话
into that OR if I could have.
爬到手术室那头
Instead, Bailey just hung up on me.
但是Bailey把电话挂掉了
And then I had to deal with a beehive
然后我还得在一个废弃的厕所里
in a discarded toilet.
对付蜂窝
Link and I are having a baby.
Link和我要生宝宝了
What?
什么
Yeah. It's... exciting and scary and maybe a mistake.
没错 很激动 也很吓人 也许是一个错误
I'm sure you have an opinion, but we... I just...
我知道你有想法 但是我...
we wanted you to know.
我们想让你知道
If you had troubles before going into the OR
如果进手术室之前就有麻烦
they won't magically go away now that you're healed.
它们不会因为治愈而消失无踪
Move over!
闪开
Oh, you're happy.
你很高兴
Yes, of course I'm happy. I'm gonna be an auntie.
当然 我很高兴 我要当姑姑了
Auntie Mer.
Mer姑姑
I just... I didn't... I had no idea that...
我就是...没想到...
the two of you were even so serious.
你俩会是认真的
Neither did we.
我们也没想到
Some things will get better...
一些事会慢慢好转...
This is Catherine Fox. Please leave a message.
我是Catherine Fox 有事请留言
others could get worse.
另一些事则会恶化
And how was your day?
今天过得怎么样
I've had better.
不太好
Couldn't have been any worse than that doctor that pulled the plug
有一个医生没搞清楚病人就拔管了
on the wrong patient.
总不会比他更糟糕了
Was that you?
难道是你吗
Oh, I'm gonna need details.
我要听整段故事
How about over dinner?
一起吃晚饭怎么样
Because when you let your guard down...
因为一旦放松戒备
Sure. Why not?
好啊
you're a lot more likely to go down a dangerous path.
就很可能会走上一条危险的路
医人当自强 第16季第03集 重新愈合