最新连载海外影视剧下载仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利请登陆 www.YYeTs.com
翻译 elingbow 哈库那玛塔塔·闲汀 屯栗子
♪ Nants ingonyama ♪
♪ 有一头狮子来了 ♪
♪ Sithi uhhmm ingonyama ♪
♪ 是的 是一头狮子 ♪
♪ Nants ingonyama ♪
♪ 有一头狮子来了 ♪
♪ Sithi uhhmm ingonyama ♪
♪ 是的 是一头狮子 ♪
♪ Ingonyama inengw' enamabala ♪
♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
♪ Ingonyama inengw' enamabala ♪
♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
♪ Ingonyama inengw' enamabala ♪
♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
♪ Ingonyama inengw' enamabala ♪
♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
♪ Ingonyama inengw' enamabala ♪
♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
♪ Ingonyama inengw' enamabala ♪
♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
♪ Ingonyama inengw' enamabala ♪
♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
♪ Ingonyama inengw' enamabala ♪
♪ 狮子和猎豹来到这片辽阔大地 ♪
♪ From the day we arrive ♪
♪ 自我们降生于 ♪
♪ On the planet ♪
♪ 这个星球 ♪
♪ And blinking step into the sun ♪
♪ 眨眨眼睛 步入阳光 ♪
♪ There's more to see than can ever be seen ♪
♪ 大千世界 包罗万象 ♪
♪ More to do than can ever be done ♪
♪ 广阔天地 任我闯荡 ♪
♪ There's far too much to take in here ♪
♪ 洋洋大观 取之不尽 ♪
♪ More to find than can ever be found ♪
♪ 日新月异 百看不厌 ♪
♪ But the sun rolling high ♪
♪ 但当旭日东升 ♪
♪ Through the sapphire sky ♪
♪ 划过天际 ♪
♪ Keeps great and small on the endless round ♪
♪ 周而复始 世事无常 ♪
♪ It's the circle of life ♪
♪ 生生不息 ♪
♪ And it moves us all ♪
♪ 众生皆往 ♪
♪ Through despair and hope ♪
♪ 遍尝痛苦希望 ♪
♪ Through faith and love ♪
♪ 心怀爱与信仰 ♪
♪ Till we find our place ♪
♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪
♪ On the path unwinding ♪
♪ 无尽之路 ♪
♪ The circle of life ♪
♪ 安居之所 ♪
♪ It's the circle of life ♪
♪ 生生不息 ♪
♪ And it moves us all ♪
♪ 众生皆往 ♪
♪ Through despair and hope ♪
♪ 遍尝痛苦希望 ♪
♪ Through faith and love ♪
♪ 心怀爱与信仰 ♪
♪ Till we find our place ♪
♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪
♪ On the path unwinding ♪
♪ 无尽之路 ♪
♪ The circle of life ♪
♪ 安居之所 ♪
Life's not fair...
生命并不公平
is it, my little friend?
是不是 我的小朋友
While some are born to feast...
有的是天生的猎食者
others spend their lives in the dark,
有的却一辈子活在黑暗中
begging for scraps.
乞求残羹剩饭
you and I are exactly the same.
你我没有什么差别
We both want to find a way out.
我们都在寻找出路
The king approaches!
国王驾到
This is not a drill.
这不是演习
His Majesty has requested an audience.
陛下要求接见
Upon his entrance, you will rise and genuflect.
当他驾到时 你要起身跪拜
you've made me lose my lunch.
你害得我丢掉了午餐
You will answer to Mufasa
你错过了早上的仪式
for missing the ceremony this morning.
要向木法沙回话
I answer to no one.
我不会向任何人回话
Scar? Scar. Scar.
疤面 疤面 疤面
No, no. Don't look at me like that.
别 别这么看着我
Are you hungry, Zazu?
你饿吗 沙祖
Perhaps we could have a bite together!
要不要和我一起吃个饭
It is forbidden to eat a member of the king's court!
禁止捕食王宫成员
No, please! Stop it!
不 求你了 住手
Well, look who's come down to mingle with the commoners.
看看是谁屈尊降驾来探访平民了
Sarabi and I didn't see you at the presentation of Simba.
沙拉碧和我在辛巴的洗礼仪式上没看到你
Must've slipped my mind.
我不小心忘记了
Of course I meant no disrespect towards His Majesty or Sarabi.
我当然无意对陛下或沙拉碧失礼
As you know, I have tremendous respect for the queen.
你也知道 我对王后极其尊重
As the king's brother,
作为国王的弟弟
you should've been first in line.
你应该站在前列
I was first in line.
我本来在继承前列
Or don't you remember?
难道你忘了吗
That is, until the precious prince arrived.
直到尊贵的王子诞生
Don't turn your back on me, Scar.
不要背对着我 疤面
perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me.
你才不应该背弃我
Is that a challenge?
你在挑战我吗
I wouldn't dream of challenging you again.
我做梦都不敢再次挑战你
You are no match for His Royalness.
你根本敌不过国王陛下
Well, as far as brains go, I got the lion's share.
就智力来说 我占上风
But when it comes to brute strength,
但要比蛮力
I'm afraid my big brother...
恐怕我哥哥
Not always, Scar.
不是永远 疤面
One day, it'll be my son who rules.
有一天 我的儿子会掌权
Simba will be your king.
辛巴会成为你的王
Then long live the king.
那就祝国王万岁
- What am I gonna do with him? - Oh, come on.
-我该拿他怎么办 -拜托
We both know he should've been
你我都清楚 早就该把他
expelled from the Pride Lands long ago.
流放到荣耀大地之外了
He's my brother, Zazu.
他是我弟弟 沙祖
As long as I am king, that will never change.
只要我还身居王位 就绝不会赶他走
Well, there's one in every family, sire.
家家都有个难缠得主 陛下
I had a cousin who thought he was a woodpecker.
我有个表哥以为自己是啄木鸟
He slammed his head into trees,
脑袋对着树猛啄
and our beaks aren't built for it.
但我们的喙可经不住这么折腾
He was concussed regularly. Oh, you've gone.
他经常得脑震荡 你要走了
Before sunrise, he's your son.
日出之前 他是你儿子
Come on, Dad, let's go.
快点 爸爸 我们走
You said I could patrol with you today.
你说我今天可以和你一起巡视
And today has started.
今天开始了
You promised! You up?
你保证过 起来了吗
Give orders for the hunt? Chase away evil intruders?
下令狩猎 驱逐邪恶入侵者
Dad! You're going the wrong way!
爸爸 走错方向了
I'm not supposed to go up here.
妈妈不允许我上来
Everything the light touches is our kingdom.
阳光照耀下的一切都是我们的王国
You rule all of that?
这全都由你统治吗
But a king's time as ruler...
但国王的统治时间
rises and falls like the sun.
像太阳一样有起有落
the sun will set on my time here...
我的太阳会落下
and will rise with you as the new king.
而你则会作为新王冉冉升起
All of this will belong to me?
这一切都会属于我吗
It belongs to no one,
王国不属于任何人
but will be yours to protect.
但你会肩负保护它的使命
A great responsibility.
责任重大
Everything the light touches?
阳光照耀下的一切吗
Those trees? And the watering hole?
那些树 还有那个饮水坑
And beyond those shadows?
还有那片暗影地带的尽头
You must not go there, Simba.
你绝不能到那里去 辛巴
But I thought a king could do whatever he wants.
可我以为国王想去哪儿就去哪儿
Take any territory.
征服任意一片领土
While others search for what they can take...
虽然有的王只懂得索取
a true king searches for what he can give.
但真正的王致力于奉献
Everything you see exists together
你所见到的一切事物
in a delicate balance.
都保持着微妙的平衡
As king, you need to understand that balance...
作为国王 你要理解这种平衡
and respect all the creatures...
尊重所有生物
from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
不论是爬行的蝼蚁还是跳跃的羚羊
But, Dad, don't we eat the antelope?
可是爸爸 我们不是会吃羚羊吗
Yes, Simba. But let me explain.
是的 辛巴 先听我解释
When we die, our bodies become the grass...
我们死后 尸体会化为青草
and the antelope eat the grass...
而羚羊以草为食
and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.
因此所有生物都在生命轮回中紧密相连
- Sire! - Morning, Zazu.
-陛下 -早上好 沙祖
Do you have the morning report?
晨间报告准备好了吗
十只火烈鸟正在站立[表态]Ten flamingos are taking a stand.
两头长颈鹿正在交颈[打架]Two giraffe were caught necking.
据蜜蜂提供的消息[嗡嗡]The buzz from the bees...
花豹遇到了一点麻烦[斑点]is that the leopards are in a bit of a spot.
Ready for some fun?
想不想来点乐子
早上四点 小鸟鸣叫[发信]The birds are tweeting at 4:00 in the morning.
I'm like, "Birds, we get it."
我就说 "小鸟 我们知道了"
Stay low to the ground.
身体伏地
Check the wind, the shadows...
注意风向 阴影
and wait for the perfect moment to pounce.
等待突袭的最佳时机
The cheetahs stole the baboons' dinner,
猎豹偷走了狒狒的晚餐
结果狒狒发狂[猩猩]and now the baboons are going ape.
Of course, as I say, cheetahs never prosper.
当然 要我说 猎豹[谐音"骗子"]永远发不了家
That's what I say.
我就是这么想的
Do you get... I'll say it again.
听懂了吗 我再说一次
Cheetahs never...
猎豹永远...
Come on! It's the news!
拜托 我在报新闻
Sire! Hyenas in the Pride Lands.
陛下 鬣狗进入了荣耀大地
They're on the hunt!
他们在狩猎
She's leading the charge.
她正带头应敌
Zazu, take Simba home.
沙祖 带辛巴回家
Dad, let me come! I can help.
爸爸 让我去 我能帮上忙
No, son. You stay with the other cubs.
不 儿子 你和其他小狮子待在一起
Now you go along and play with the other cubs.
你去和其他小狮子一起玩吧
If you wish to kill something...
如果你想猎杀成功
you might want to stay downwind.
也许应该待在下风处
I know how to hunt, Uncle Scar.
我知道怎么狩猎 疤面叔叔
Well, let's hope we're never attacked by a beetle.
那但愿我们永远不会被一只甲虫袭击
Go back to your den, Simba. I don't babysit.
回你的窝里去吧 辛巴 我可不当保姆
Babysit? I'm gonna be the king of Pride Rock.
当保姆 我将会成为荣耀石的国王
My dad showed me the whole kingdom.
我爸爸带我巡视了整个王国
Said I'm going to rule it all.
说我将会统治一切
When I'm king, I'll have to give you orders.
等我成为国王 我必须得向你发号施令
Tell you what to do.
告诉你该做什么
So, your dad showed you the whole kingdom?
你爸爸带你巡视了整个王国
Did he show you the shadows beyond the northern borders?
他带你去了北部边境外的暗影地带吗
No. He said I can't go there. Ever.
没有 他说我不能去那里 永远不能
And he's absolutely right.
他说得完全没错
An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince.
大象坟墓可不是一位年轻王子该去的地方
An elephant graveyard?
大象坟墓
Oh, dear. I've said too much.
天呐 我说得太多了
Though I suppose you'd have found out sooner or later...
不过我想你迟早都会发现那里的
you being king and all.
等你成为国王统治一切
You've been there?
你去过那里吗
We've all been there. And it's no place for a cub.
我们都去过 那里可不是小狮子该去的地方
All those rotting bones...
那些腐烂的尸骨
and burning pools of oozing mud.
还有渗出的滚烫泥浆
Rotting bones? Oozing mud?
腐烂的尸骨 渗出的泥浆
Promise me you'll stay away, Simba.
向我保证你会远离那里 辛巴
Now, you run along.
你可以走了
it's our little secret...
这是我们的小秘密
Nala! Come on. We have to go.
娜娜 快点 我们得走了
- Where? - Watering hole.
-去哪儿 -饮水坑
Simba, she's having her bath.
辛巴 她正在清洁身体
And it's time for yours.
你也该做清洁了
I can do it myself.
我可以自己来
You're messing up my mane!
你把我的鬣毛都弄乱了
Come on. Behind the ears.
来吧 耳朵后面舔一舔
See? All clean. Can we go?
看见了吧 全干净了 我们能走了吗
There's no hyenas.
现在没有鬣狗了
You just chased them all off.
你刚刚把他们都赶跑了
Just to the watering hole and no further.
只能去饮水坑 不能跑远了
And stay downwind.
还有要待在下风处
And one more little thing.
还有一件小事
Zazu will be going with you.
沙祖要跟你们一起去
Zazu goes... or you don't.
沙祖要跟着 否则你们不许去
Come along. Keep up. Let's move in a unit.
来吧 跟上 我们结成小组一起行动
Okay, buddy system.
好了 结伴制
So, where are we really going?
我们到底要去哪儿
I heard about this place, Nala.
我听说了这个地方 娜娜
The most incredible, amazing...
世上最不可思议 最难以置信的...
Just tell me where.
直接告诉我是哪吧
An elephant graveyard.
一处大象坟墓
Not far. Just to the shadows.
不远 只要走到暗影地带就好
But don't worry, everyone's been there.
但别担心 大家都去过那里
We've never been that far before.
我们以前从来没去过那么远
What if we get lost?
如果我们迷路了怎么办
I patrolled the entire kingdom this morning with my dad.
我今天早上跟着爸爸巡视了整个王国
There's nothing to worry about.
没什么好担心的
Well, there is one thing.
还有一件事要担心
We have an imminent threat. Something is approaching.
有危险逼近 有东西在向我们靠近
Wait, scratch that. That's my own shadow.
等等 当我没说 那是我自己的影子
How we getting rid of the dodo?
我们要怎么摆脱这只笨鸟
Trust me, I got this.
相信我 我可以的
Follow me to freedom.
跟随我奔向自由吧
to see the future king with his future queen.
看着未来的国王和他未来的王后
I could just molt.
我感动得都要换毛了
What do you mean, "future queen"?
你说"未来的王后"是什么意思
Well, one day the two of you will be betrothed.
总有一天你们俩会永结同心
Intended. Affianced.
喜结连理 白头偕老
Simba, you speak bird?
辛巴 你懂鸟语吗
Come on. One day you will be married.
拜托 总有一天你们会结婚
- That's not gonna happen, Zazu. - Never ever.
-这不可能 沙祖 -绝对不可能
Nala and I are friends.
娜娜和我是朋友
And besides, she's afraid of rhinos!
而且 她害怕犀牛
- And he's never eaten an impala. - I've tried it once.
-他从来没吃过黑斑羚 -我试过一次
We are never getting married, Zazu.
我们永远不会结婚的 沙祖
A monarch who ignores tradition?
一位忽视传统的君王
With an attitude like that,
如果怀着这样的态度
I'm afraid you'll be a pretty pathetic king.
恐怕你会成为一位非常可悲的国王
Well, I'm not letting anyone tell me where to go,
别想指挥我该去哪里
and even who to marry.
甚至该和谁结婚
There will never be a king like me.
永远不会有像我这样的国王
Simba, you can't escape your destiny.
辛巴 你逃脱不了自己的宿命
♪ I'm gonna be a mighty king ♪
♪ 我要成为一位威武的国王 ♪
♪ So enemies beware ♪
♪ 敌人都小心点 ♪
♪ Well, I've never seen a king of beasts ♪
♪ 我从没见过哪位百兽之王 ♪
♪ With quite so little hair ♪
♪ 身上连毛都没长全 ♪
♪ I'm gonna be the main event like no king was before ♪
♪ 我要成为前所未有的伟大国王 ♪
♪ I'm brushing up on looking down ♪
♪ 我正在学习震慑俯视 ♪
♪ Working on my roar ♪
♪ 练习我的咆哮狮吼 ♪
♪ Thus far a rather uninspiring thing ♪
♪ 目前为止 还无法令我刮目相看 ♪
♪ Oh, I just can't wait to be king ♪
♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
You have rather a long way to go, young master.
你还有很长的路要走 小主人
♪ No one saying "do this" ♪
♪ 别想指挥我"该这样做" ♪
Now, when I said that...
我这样说的时候...
♪ No one saying "be there" ♪
♪ 别想指挥我"该去那里" ♪
What I meant was...
我的意思是...
♪ No one saying "stop that" ♪
♪ 别想指挥我"别那样做" ♪
♪ No one saying "see here" ♪
♪ 别想指挥我"快看这里" ♪
♪ Free to run around all day ♪
♪ 整天自由自在地奔跑 ♪
Well, that's definitely out.
这绝对不可以
♪ Free to do it all my way ♪
♪ 完全按照自己的想法来 ♪
♪ I think it's time that you and I ♪
♪ 我想你和我应该 ♪
♪ Arranged a heart-to-heart ♪
♪ 来一场坦诚的谈心 ♪
♪ Kings don't need advice ♪
♪ 首先国王无需听取 ♪
♪ From little hornbills for a start ♪
♪ 来自小犀鸟的建议 ♪
♪ If this is where the monarchy is headed ♪
♪ 如果这就是君主制的未来 ♪
♪ Count me out ♪
♪ 请别把我算在内 ♪
♪ Out of service, out of Africa ♪
♪ 让我卸下职责 离开非洲 ♪
♪ I wouldn't hang about ♪
♪ 我不愿浪费时间 ♪
♪ This child is getting wildly out of wing ♪
♪ 这个孩子翅膀硬了完全失控 ♪
♪ Oh, I just can't wait to be king ♪
♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
I can't see you, Simba.
我看不见你了 辛巴
You must be in my sight at all times.
你必须时刻在我的视线之内
I know what you're doing!
我知道你想干什么
Where are you going, Simba?
你要去哪 辛巴
You can't hide from me, Simba.
你躲不过我的 辛巴
It is my sworn duty to keep you safe.
护你周全是我宣誓的职责
You listen to me right now.
你好好听我说
I'm sorry to flutter about in your face,
很抱歉在你们面前飞来飞去
have you seen... He's a little lion.
你们有没有见到...他是头小狮子
He's small, but he's cute.
他体型很小 但很可爱
♪ Everybody look left ♪
♪ 大家一起向左看 ♪
♪ Everybody look right ♪
♪ 大家一起向右看 ♪
♪ Everywhere you look I'm ♪
♪ 不管你看向哪里 ♪
♪ Standing in the spotlight ♪
♪ 我都是目光的焦点 ♪
♪ Let every creature go for broke and sing ♪
♪ 让所有动物全力以赴放声高歌 ♪
♪ Let's hear it in the herd and on the wing ♪
♪ 不论走兽还是飞禽都唱得响亮 ♪
I see you down there! I see you down there!
我看见你在下面 我看见你在下面
♪ It's gonna be King Simba's finest fling ♪
♪ 这会是辛巴国王最骄傲的放纵 ♪
♪ Oh, I just can't wait to be king ♪
♪ 我等不及要成为国王了 ♪
♪ He just can't wait to be king ♪
♪ 他等不及要成为国王了 ♪
♪ Oh, I just can't wait ♪
♪ 我等不及 ♪
♪ Just can't wait ♪
♪ 等不及 ♪
♪ To be king ♪
♪ 要成为国王了 ♪
Mufasa's gonna have my feathers.
木法沙不会轻饶我的
Simba, we really lost him.
辛巴 我们真的甩掉他了
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
"The future king is a genius."
"未来的国王是一位天才"
You can't be serious.
你是在开玩笑吧
You would've never gotten away without your queen.
没有你的王后 你绝对跑不出来
Aren't you forgetting something?
你是不是忘记了一件事
There is no queen.
根本没有王后
You could say that again.
这话我没意见
I'd rather marry an aardvark.
我宁愿和土豚结婚
Good luck finding one that will say yes.
祝你好运 找到愿意的那位
Good luck getting out of here without a bruising.
祝你好运 毫发无伤地离开这里
Give it your best shot.
你尽管试试
You owe me an apology.
你欠我一个道歉
Pinned ya. Again.
打倒你了 又一次
You're not gonna trick me, Simba.
你可耍不了我 辛巴
I know that there's nothing...
我知道什么也没有...
Simba, we're way beyond the Pride Lands.
辛巴 我们已经离荣耀大地太远了
We found it, Nala.
我们找到这里了 娜娜
You know what this means?
你知道这意味着什么吗
It means we can go home.
意味着我们可以回家了
It means they won't treat us like cubs anymore.
这意味着他们不会再把我们当小狮子了
Simba, get down! It could be dangerous.
辛巴 快下来 可能有危险
I laugh in the face of danger.
我对危险嗤之以鼻
You hear that, Nala?
听到了吗 娜娜
You've proved how brave you are.
你已经证明了你有多勇敢
Now the sun is going down,
太阳要下山了
I'm not just gonna sit here and...
我可不打算待在这里
We weren't expecting guests today.
没想到今天会有访客
Would you two cubs...
你们两头小狮子
like to stay for dinner?
想留下来吃晚餐吗
Yeah, stay for dinner.
对啊 留下来吃晚餐
'Cause you look like a midnight snack!
因为你们俩看着很像夜宵
Can you just give me a little bit of space?
你就不能给我点空间吗
We have talked about this before.
我们事先都讨论好了
I'm the lead distraction so everyone can circle.
我来牵制注意力 让大家包围
Okay, okay. Sorry.
好吧 好吧 抱歉
Don't be sorry. Just do it.
别抱歉 照做就是了
I've waited my whole life for.
我可是等了一辈子了
What an unexpected treat, to eat the son of a king.
拿国王的儿子当点心 真是意外之喜
Wait a second, the king? As in you-know-who?
等等 国王 就是那个谁吗
Who rules you-know-where?
统治百兽的那位
Mufasa does not rule me!
木法沙可不能统治我
You can't do anything to me!
你不能把我怎么样
'Cause I'm the future king!
因为我是未来的国王
He's telling me what to do.
他在对我发号施令呢
His father's strength flickering inside.
他父亲的力量在他内心闪烁
how all that bravery will taste.
那种勇敢到底是什么味道
Let them go, Shenzi!
放他们走 桑琪
They made a mistake, a horrible mistake!
他们犯了一个错误 可怕的错误
But if you do this, you will start a war with Mufasa!
但若你这样做 就会挑起跟木法沙的战争
Hyenas and lions have been at war
鬣狗和狮子有史以来
since the beginning of time.
就没有停止过交战
But Mufasa's bloodline will end here!
但是木法沙的血脉将在这里结束
Don't let them get away!
别让他们跑了
Did you hear that?
你们听到了吗
If you ever come near my son again...
如果你再敢靠近我儿子半步
No, Mufasa. Never.
不会 木法沙 绝不
You've been warned, Shenzi.
桑琪 我警告过你了
I thought you were very brave.
我以为你很勇敢呢
Take Nala back to Pride Rock.
带娜娜回荣耀石去
Don't be too hard on him, sire.
别太难为他了 陛下
I remember a cub, a certain headstrong cub...
我记得曾经有一头任性的小狮子
who was always getting into scrapes.
经常陷入困境
And he achieved some prominence,
但他取得了突出的成就
I have to teach my son a lesson.
我必须给我的儿子上一课
You deliberately disobeyed me.
你故意违抗我的命令
You could have been killed.
你可能会被杀死的
And what's worse, you put Nala in danger.
更糟糕的是 你把娜娜也置于险境了
Do you understand what's at stake?
你知道这之间的利害关系吗
You jeopardized the future of our pride.
你危及到了我们狮群的未来
I just wanted to show you I could do it.
我只是想让你知道我可以做到
That I could be brave like you.
我可以像你一样勇敢
I'm only brave when I have to be,
我只在需要勇敢的时候勇敢
when there's no other choice.
别无选择的时候
But you're not scared of anything.
但是你什么都不怕
Yes. I thought I might lose you.
是的 我以为自己会失去你
I guess even kings get scared, huh?
就连国王也会害怕 对吧
More than you could ever know.
比你想象的还要害怕
- But guess what? - What?
-但你知道吗 -什么
I think those hyenas were even scareder.
我想那些鬣狗更害怕
That's 'cause nobody messes with your dad.
那是因为没人敢跟你爸爸嚣张
We're pals, right?
我们是朋友 对吗
And we'll always be together...
而且我们永远会在一起
Simba, let me tell you something my father told me.
辛巴 我要教你一件我父亲告诉我的事
Look at the stars.
你看那片星空
The great kings of the past...
历史上所有伟大的国王
look down on us from those stars.
都在浩瀚星空中俯视着我们
- Really? - Yes.
-真的吗 -是的
So whenever you feel alone...
不论何时你觉得孤独
just remember that those kings...
就想想那些国王
will always be up there to guide you.
会一直在你身边引导你
But I can't see them, Dad.
但我看不到他们 爸爸
Keep looking, son.
继续寻找 儿子
Like, way stronger than us.
比我们强得多
- Please give me some space. - What?
-请给我点空间 -什么
You could lay anywhere in this cave.
这么大个洞穴你躺在哪儿不行
- Where do you want me to... - I need some personal space.
-你想让我躺在哪儿... -我需要个人空间
Not to take anything away from you. You were great.
并不是要贬低你 你很厉害
See, now I know you're doing this on purpose.
好吧 现在我知道你是故意的了
You're brave, too. Tough, good energy.
你也非常勇敢 强势 能量充沛
Now you're just being spiteful.
你这纯粹是恶意中伤了
Next time I see Mufasa...
下次让我看见木法沙
I'm gonna teach him a lesson he will never forget.
我要给他一个永远忘不掉的教训
Well, you're in luck! He's right behind ya.
你走运了 他就在你背后
That's not the king.
那不是国王
You fools have stripped your land of every living thing.
你们这些蠢货掠尽了自己领地的全部活物
And yet I send two little cubs your way...
然而我把两头小狮子送到你们手上
and they come back alive.
你们却让他们活着回去了
I guess we'll have to eat you instead.
看来我们只能吃了你将就了
Why eat one meal...
为什么只看到一顿饭
when you can be feasting the rest of your lives?
却放弃后半辈子都能大快朵颐的机会
What could you possibly offer us?
你能给我们提供什么
A place where you can fill your bellies.
一个让你们填饱肚子的地方
Where everything the light touches
阳光照耀下的一切
is yours for the kill.
都归你们尽情杀戮
The Pride Lands are not yours to give.
荣耀大地可不是你说了算的
The king controls those hunting grounds.
国王控制着所有猎场
That's why we're going to kill him.
所以我们要杀了他
Mufasa has always shown too much restraint...
在狩猎一事上
when it comes to hunting.
木法沙总是过于克制
the mighty will be free to take whatever they want.
强者就可以予取予求
Because a hyena's belly is never full.
因为鬣狗的肚子永远填不饱
Mufasa's far too powerful to challenge.
木法沙太强大了 难以挑战
♪ Mufasa is yesterday's message ♪
♪ 木法沙已是明日黄花 ♪
♪ A clapped-out, distracted regime ♪
♪ 一个腐朽 分崩离析的政权 ♪
♪ Whose failings undoubtedly presage ♪
♪ 其衰败毫无疑问已被预言 ♪
♪ The need for a different dream ♪
♪ 我们需要不同的梦想 ♪
♪ Yes, leonine times are a-changing ♪
♪ 没错 狮子统治的时代正在变革 ♪
♪ Which means that hyenas must too ♪
♪ 意味着鬣狗也必改变 ♪
♪ My vision is clear and wide-ranging ♪
♪ 我的愿景更为清晰宽广 ♪
♪ And even encompasses you ♪
♪ 甚至也包含你们 ♪
♪ So prepare for the coup of the century ♪
♪ 准备好迎接世纪大政变 ♪
♪ Prepare for the murkiest scam ♪
♪ 准备好迎接最为黑暗的诡计 ♪
♪ Meticulous planning ♪
♪ 精心谋划 ♪
♪ Tenacity spanning ♪
♪ 耐心等待 ♪
♪ Decades of denial is simply why I'll ♪
♪ 几十年来的否定 所以我要 ♪
♪ Be king Undisputed ♪
♪ 成为无可争辩的国王 ♪
♪ Respected. Saluted ♪
♪ 尊敬 拥戴 ♪
♪ And seen for the wonder I am ♪
♪ 认可我的才能 ♪
♪ Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared ♪
♪ 没错 我的獠牙和野心一样赤裸 ♪
♪ Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared ♪
♪ 没错 我们的獠牙和野心一样赤裸 ♪
My dad was pretty upset with me.
我爸爸很生我的气
That's why we're here, Simba.
所以我们才要来这里 辛巴
I think I know a way for you to make it up to him.
我知道你怎样做才能向他弥补你的过错
A gift that will make him forget it ever happened.
一个让他忘记之前一切的礼物
But he's the king. What could I give him?
但他是国王 我能送他什么呢
This gorge is where all lions come to find their roar.
这个峡谷是所有狮子来练习咆哮的地方
Even Mufasa came here when he was your age.
木法沙在你这么大的时候也来过这里
until his roar could be heard above the rim.
直到他的咆哮响彻云霄
All the way up there?
一直到天上吗
That's when you know you've found it.
那时候你就知道自己练好了
With a little practice...
只要一点点练习
you'll never be called a cub again.
就不会再被叫小狮子了
You'll get it, Simba.
你会学会的 辛巴
I'll check on you later.
我一会儿来看你
Dad will be so proud, won't he?
爸爸会为我骄傲的 对吗
It's a gift he'll never forget.
这是一个他永远忘不掉的礼物
Stampede in the gorge!
峡谷里角马狂奔
Simba's down there!
辛巴在下面
Hold on! Help is coming!
坚持住 救援来了
There he is! On that tree!
他在那儿 那棵树上
I'm coming, Simba! Hold on!
我来了 辛巴 坚持住
I'll help them, Zazu! You get the pride!
我去帮他们 扎祖 你去叫狮群
Come to me, son.
到我这儿来 儿子
Help! Somebody help!
救命 救命啊
What have you done?
你干了什么
He tried to save me.
他想救我
It was an accident.
这是个意外
I didn't mean for it to...
我不是故意的…
Of course you didn't.
你当然不是
No one ever means for these things to happen.
谁都不希望发生这种事
But the king is dead...
但是国王已死
and if it weren't for you...
如果不是因为你…
he'd still be alive.
他就还活着
Your father had such hopes for you...
你父亲对你寄予厚望
gave you so many chances.
给了你太多机会
And this is how you repay him.
而你就这样报答他
I didn't know. I didn't know.
我不知道 我不知道
What will your mother think?
你母亲会怎么想
A son who causes his father's death.
一个害死父亲的儿子
A boy who kills a king.
一个杀死国王的孩子
What am I gonna do?
我该怎么办
Run away and never return!
跑得远远的 再也别回来
Go down and make sure he's dead.
下去看看 确保他已经死了
That's a good distance right there.
现在距离很合适了
No little cub could survive that fall.
这么高摔下去没有幼崽能活下来
Listen, we're gonna tell her...
听着 我们就告诉她
we went down there and we ate him.
我们下去了 然后把他吃了
That's perfect, 'cause I am starving!
完美 因为我饿了
We're not gonna eat him.
我们不是真要吃了他
That's all she ever has to know.
她只需要知道这么多
Mufasa's death is a terrible tragedy.
木法沙的死是个可怕的惨剧
The greatest leader the Pride has ever known.
荣耀大地上最伟大的领袖
To lose a brother...
失去兄弟
such a deep, personal loss.
是沉痛深切的损失
And little Simba, who had barely begun to live.
而小辛巴 他还那么年幼
A cub whose blood held our future.
这个幼崽的血脉关系到我们的未来
It's almost too much to endure.
这痛苦难以承受
I only wish I had gotten to the gorge in time...
我真希望我能及时赶到峡谷
been there to save them.
去救他们
And so it is with a heavy heart...
而怀着沉重的心情
that I must assume the throne.
我只能继承王位
Mufasa and Simba are gone...
木法沙和辛巴已死
which means I am your king.
所以我就是你们的国王
But I must admit...
但我必须承认
I cannot bear this burden alone.
这个重任我无法独自承担
And I will need some help to ensure
我需要一些帮助来确保
the safety of the Pride.
荣耀大地的安全
And so, from the ashes of this tragedy...
因此 从这场悲剧的灰烬中
we shall welcome the dawning of a new era.
我们将迎来新时代的曙光
and glorious future!
辉煌的未来
I'm gonna get one of those vultures one day.
总有一天我干掉一只秃鹫
I don't know why it's so important to you.
我不明白这为什么对你这么重要
I just feel like it would make me feel better.
我只是觉得这样会让我舒坦些
Oh, no. It's a little lion!
糟糕 是头小狮子
- That is not a lion. - Well then, go check it out.
-这不是狮子 -那你去看看
- What is it? - That is not a lion, it's a furry bird!
-是什么 -不是狮子 是只小鸟
It looks like a lion!
看起来像狮子
That's not a lion. Let me get a closer look. Excuse me.
不是狮子 让我仔细看看 失礼了
All right, let me see what we're dealing with here.
让我看看这是什么情况
- Run for your life, Pumbaa! - Wait! Hey, Timon.
-快逃命 彭彭 -等等 丁满
Wait, Timon, wait! It's a little lion!
等等 丁满 是小狮子呀
Can we keep him? Can we please keep him?
我们能留下他吗 好吗 拜托了
Okay. I promise I'll walk him every day!
好的 我保证每天都遛他
If he makes a little mess, I'll clean it up.
如果他弄出乱子 我来收拾
You'll be his little mess!
你才会是乱子
He's gonna eat you and then use my body as a toothpick!
他会吃了你 然后用我身体当牙签
But one day, when he's big and strong,
但是等他长得高大强壮了
he'll be on our side!
他就会站在我们这边
I've got it. What if he's on our side?
有了 如果他站在我们这边呢
Having a ferocious lion around might not be such a bad idea!
有头凶猛的狮子在身边或许不是坏主意
Well then, can we keep him?
那我们能留下他了吗
Yes, of course we can keep him!
可以 我们当然要留下他
My God, who is the brains of this operation?
天呐 我们俩到底谁负责动脑
♪ We're gonna name him Fred! ♪
♪ 我们要给他取名弗雷德 ♪
- We're the guys who saved your life. - Yes.
-我们救了你的命 -是的
Risked everything. Fought off angry vultures!
冒着生命危险 击退了愤怒的秃鹫
Hordes of them. Flocks.
很多秃鹫 一大群
- This is Timon. - Did I mention that we saved your life?
-这是丁满 -我有说我们救了你的命吗
It doesn't even matter?
这都无所谓吗
Like I don't have enough that I'm dealing with, right?
难道我自己的麻烦还不够多吗
Now his problems are my problems?
现在他的麻烦也得我解决吗
But we can help him. We're in a position to help him.
但我们可以帮助他 我们有能力帮他
So, how are you, in as few words as possible?
你是怎么了 尽量长话短说
I did something terrible.
我干了坏事
I don't wanna talk about it.
我不想说
Look, kid, we've all made mistakes.
听着 孩子 我们都犯过错
There must be something we can do, right?
一定有什么是我们能做的 对吧
Not unless you can change the past.
除非你能改变过去
Well, you know, that's a lot to ask...
我说 这个要求有点高
- That's pretty hard. - if I'm being honest.
-太难了 -说实话
- That's a biggie. - I mean, change the past?
-难度太高 -改变过去
It already happened.
过去已经发生了
- Yeah, so you can't change that. -But
-所以无法改变 -但是
you know what you can change?
你知道什么是可以改变的吗
The future. That's our specialty.
未来 这是我们的专长
How can you change something that hasn't happened?
还没发生的事要怎么改变啊
Well, to change the future,
想要改变未来
you gotta put your past behind you.
就得放下过去
Look, kid, bad things happen
听着 小子 坏事无可避免
and you can't do anything about it, right?
而你却无能为力 对吧
Wrong! When the world turns its back on you...
错 如果世界背弃你
you turn your back on the world!
那你就背弃世界
And only embrace what's next!
只关注接下来的事情
And turn the "what" into "so what?"
把未知变成无所谓
Well, that's not what I was taught.
爸爸可不是这么教我的
Well, then maybe you need a new lesson.
那或许你需要新上一课
Repeat after me, kid. Hakuna matata.
跟我学 小子 哈库那玛塔塔
- What? - Hakuna matata.
-什么 -哈库那玛塔塔
Hakuna. Most people get a bigger reaction
哈库拉 大多数人一听到
when we say it the first...
就会很激动
- Okay, well anyway. - Some people start clapping
-不管怎样 -还有人一听到
- Hakuna matata. - immediately.
-哈库那玛塔塔 -就立刻鼓掌
It means "no worries." One and a...
意思是"无忧无虑" 一...
- Okay. - I do the counting here.
-好吧 -我来数拍子
- I wanna count! - Why don't we count together?
-我想数 -不如我们一起数
- Okay, that's a good idea. - All right.
-好吧 好主意 -那好
One and a two and a...
一 二...
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ What a wonderful phrase ♪
♪ 多美妙的句子 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ It ain't no passing craze ♪
♪ 不是一时狂热 ♪
♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
♪ It's our problem-free ♪
♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
- Hakuna matata? - Yeah, it's our motto.
-哈库那玛塔塔 -对 我们的座右铭
Nothin'. What's-a-motto with you?
你说是什么就是什么
Those two words will solve all your problems.
这句话能解决你所有的烦恼
Yeah. Take Pumbaa here.
对 以彭彭为例
♪ Why, when he was a young warthog ♪
♪ 他曾是头小疣猪 ♪
♪ When I was a young warthog ♪
♪ 我曾是头小疣猪 ♪
- How are you feeling? - It's an emotional story.
-你还好吗 -这故事让我百感交集
♪ He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal ♪
♪ 他发现自己的气味不太宜人 ♪
♪ He could clear the savannah after every meal ♪
♪ 每餐之后他都能熏空大草原 ♪
♪ I'm a sensitive soul ♪
♪ 虽然我貌似皮糙肉厚 ♪
♪ Although I seem thick-skinned ♪
♪ 但我内心纤细敏感 ♪
♪ And it hurt that my friends never stood downwind ♪
♪ 我好伤心 朋友从来不站在我的下风处 ♪
I was always here for you and I resent that.
我一直在你身边而我讨厌那样
♪ And, oh, the shame ♪
♪ 我真丢脸 ♪
Yes, he was ashamed
对 他太丢脸了
♪ I thought of changing my name ♪
♪ 我想过改名字 ♪
I mean, to what, "Brad"?
改成什么 "布拉德"吗
♪ And I got downhearted ♪
♪ 每次一放屁 ♪
♪ Ev'ry time that I farted ♪
♪ 我就心灰意冷 ♪
Are you gonna stop me?
你不阻止我吗
No, I'm not! You disgust me!
我不 你让我恶心
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ What a wonderful phrase ♪
♪ 多美妙的句子 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Ain't no passing craze ♪
♪ 不是一时狂热 ♪
♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
♪ Yeah, sing it, kid ♪
♪ 唱起来 小子 ♪
♪ It's our problem-free ♪
♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
Welcome to our humble home.
欢迎来到寒舍
Well, we live wherever we want.
我们想住哪儿就住哪儿
We do as we please.
我们想做什么就做什么
Yeah, it's really nice, huh?
真的很棒 对吧
Everyone, this is Simba.
大伙 这是辛巴
That, my friend, is a lion.
朋友 这是头狮子
Have you thought about feeding that thing?
你们打算怎么喂那玩意儿
Yeah, I'm starved! I could eat a whole zebra.
是啊 我饿死了 我能吃下整匹斑马
No, no, no, kid, we're fresh out of zebra.
不不不 我们没有斑马了
if you want to live with us, you have to eat like us.
如果你想和我们一起生活 就得和我们吃的一样
And most importantly, not eat us!
最重要的是 不要吃我们
This looks like a good spot to rustle up some grub!
看起来这里能弄到点虫子
- Yeah! - It's perfect!
-太棒了 -好极了
Step aside, fellas!
让开点 伙计们
This one's got some nuttiness!
这个有点坚果味
Now that's what I call umami!
这就是我说的鲜味
Slimy, yet satisfying.
黏糊糊 但很可口
- They're local. Yeah. - Oh, are they?
-是当地的虫子 -是吗
They're from right there.
就是这里产的
I'm telling ya, kid, this is the great life.
我跟你说 小子 这就是美好的生活
No responsibilities.
没有责任
The little cream-filled kind.
奶油夹心的品种
- Those are good. - I love these.
-这种超棒的 -我超爱的
- Those are the best. - Can I have the head?
-这种最棒了 -能把头给我吃吗
- That's it! - We didn't lie!
-就是这样 -没骗你吧
Egg sac! I got an egg sac!
卵囊 我找到一个卵囊
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
♪ It's our problem-free ♪
♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata, yeah ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
♪ It means no worries for the rest of your days ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生不用再苦恼 ♪
♪ It's our problem-free ♪
♪ 这是我们无忧无虑的 ♪
♪ Hakuna matata ♪
♪ 哈库那玛塔塔 ♪
Oh, no, I think we did it. Yeah.
不用了 我们唱够了
I think we got this one.
我们唱得很棒了
But we're just getting in the groove, guys.
但我们刚刚进入最佳状态
No, let's leave 'em wanting more.
不 还是让他们意犹未尽吧
Yeah, you've grown 400 pounds since we started.
是啊 从我们开始到现在你已经长了180公斤
Meanwhile I look exactly the same.
而我一点都没变
♪ It means no worries ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生 ♪
Will you tell him to stop?
你能让他别唱了吗
But you insisted we sing the song.
是你非要我们唱这首歌
I insisted? You started singing it!
是我吗 明明是你起得头
Well, it's our signature song...
这是我们的招牌歌曲
- we shouldn't be sharing it with everyone. - Look at that sunset.
-我们不应该分享 -看看这日落
But it's our signature song, so we have to.
但这是我们的招牌歌曲 所以我们必须唱
Look, just tell him to stop.
让他别唱了好吗
♪ It means no worries ♪
♪ 它的意思是你此生 ♪
Now he's riffing, Pumbaa.
他开始即兴了 彭彭
This is a nightmare.
简直是噩梦
It actually is becoming better and better.
其实越唱越好了
Zazu, where have you been?
沙祖 你去哪了
I'm sorry, Nala. I came as soon as I could.
很抱歉 娜娜 我已经尽快赶来了
The morning report, Zazu.
晨间报告 沙祖
Your Majesty, the Pride Lands are in imminent danger.
陛下 荣耀大地危在旦夕
The hyenas are chasing off the last of the herds.
最后的畜群也要被鬣狗赶跑了
Don't come here again, unless you want to be eaten!
别回来了 除非你想被吃掉
We have to do something, Sarabi. We have to fight!
我们必须做点什么 沙拉碧 我们必须战斗
Nala. Scar is the king.
娜娜 疤面是国王
But you are our queen!
但你是我们的王后
We should leave before it's too late!
趁现在还来得及 我们应该离开
We must all stay together and protect the Pride Lands.
我们必须团结起来保护荣耀大地
This is our home. We must never abandon it.
这是我们的家 我们决不能放弃它
This isn't the home I remember.
这不是我记忆中的家
Our time will come, Nala.
我们的时代会到来的 娜娜
The king wishes to see you.
国王要见你
I'm not afraid of him.
我不怕他
Won't you join me, Sarabi?
要与我共食吗 沙拉碧
There's plenty to go around.
食物多得很
You're overhunting, Scar.
你狩猎过度了 疤面
I've simply perfected the kill.
我只是完善了猎杀技巧
With the help of my army.
在我的军队的帮助下
You're killing everything.
你在屠杀一切
Don't you see? There is nobody to challenge me.
你还不明白吗 没有谁来挑战我
We can finally take whatever we want.
我们终于可以予取予求了
Long ago you chose Mufasa over me.
很久以前你选择了木法沙而不是我
But now there is a new king.
但现在换了新国王
So stop being so selfish.
所以不要这么自私
You are the selfish one.
自私的是你
The other lions look to you.
其他狮子都指望着你
As long as you resist they will reject me.
只要你反抗 他们就会拒绝我
Take your place by my side, and we will feast together.
站在我身边 我们将一起享受盛宴
I will never be your queen!
我永远不会当你的王后
Then from now on...
那么从现在起
the lions will eat after the hyenas.
狮子等鬣狗吃饱再进食
And they don't leave much behind.
他们不会留下多少残渣
Just what do you think you are doing, young lady?
你这是在干什么 小姑娘
I'm going to find help.
我要去寻求帮助
I will very much not go away.
我绝对不会走开
I am sworn to protect you
我发过誓要保护你
and must order you back to bed.
必须命令你回去睡觉
I don't need protecting anymore.
我不再需要保护了
Scar! Uh, wonderful to see you.
疤面 很高兴见到你
Sorry to drop in like this!
突然来访不好意思
Have I ever told you about my brother
我有没有告诉过你我哥哥
who thought he was a woodpecker?
以为自己是只啄木鸟
I'm gonna get ya! Oh, I got ya! I got ya!
我会抓住你的 我抓住了 抓住了
Man, that butterfly was right there!
那只蝴蝶就在那里
I almost had him.
我差点就抓住他了
I thought it was a lion.
我刚还以为是头狮子
You know, the other kind of lion.
就是 那种狮子
You know, a real lion?
真正的狮子
I mean, not that you're not a real lion.
不是说你不是狮子
But you know, the kind that eats...
我是说那种会吃...
Hey, where you going?
你去哪儿
You wanna get some grubs?
你要吃虫子吗
What's up with that guy?
那家伙怎么了
How can I say this?
我该怎么说呢
- He's prey. - Yeah.
-他是猎物 -嗯
And he is never gonna want to frolic with a carnivore.
他绝不想跟一个食肉动物玩耍
No. You two will never frolic.
对 你们俩绝不会一起玩耍的
You see, in nature there's a delicate balance.
大自然的平衡是很微妙的
Yeah. The circle of life. I know that.
对 生命轮回 我知道
I don't know where you're getting "circle" from.
我不知道你从哪里听说的"轮回"
No, yeah. There's no circle of life.
对 才没有什么生命轮回
- No, it's no circle. - No, not at all.
-没什么轮回之说 -完全没有
- In fact, it's the opposite. - Yeah.
-事实恰恰相反 -对
- It's a line. - Yeah.
-是一条直线 -对
It's a meaningless line of indifference.
一条无差别无意义的直线
And we're all just running towards the end of the line.
我们都只是朝着直线走向终点
And then one day we'll reach the end, and that'll be it.
总有一天我们会到达终点 就此结束
That's it. Line over!
仅此而已 生命终结
- Nothing. - Nada.
-什么都不会发生 -没错
And you can really just kinda...
你完全可以
do your own thing and fend for yourself...
做自己想做的事 只关心自己
'cause your line doesn't affect anyone else's lines.
因为你的生命之线不会影响到其他人
You're alive and then you're not. Like this guy.
生活 然后死亡 就像这家伙一样
You sure it's not a circle?
真的不是轮回吗
That we're all connected?
不是我们互相关联吗
A circle would mean we're all this.
轮回是指我们像这样
That would mean what I do affects him...
我所做的事会影响到他
- affects that thing, affects that thing. - Yeah. No.
-影响到那玩意儿 影响到那家伙 -不
- That's not how it goes. - Which would make
-不是这样的 -这就意味着
doing whatever we wanted
无论我们做什么事
Let me simplify this for you.
我说得通俗点吧
- Life is meaningless. - Yes.
-生命是毫无意义的 -对
That's why you just gotta look out for yourself.
所以你只需要关心自己就行了
That's why you do you, Simba.
所以你只要做自己 辛巴
Yeah, Simba, for the first time...
是的 辛巴 这是我们第一次
we're entrusting you to make a plan for us today.
拜托你为我们安排今天的行程
This is important. Think about all you've been taught.
这很重要 想想你学过的那些
What do you wanna do?
你想做什么
Absolutely nothing.
当然是 无所事事
Exactly! He gets it!
就是这样 他明白了
Out of my way! Out of my way!
别挡着我 别挡着我
- Crunchy! - All right! Time to eat!
-脆脆的 -开饭啦
Thanks. Must've been the termites.
谢了 肯定是白蚁吃多了
And you wonder why I prefer to sleep underground.
你还好奇我为什么喜欢睡在地下
Do you ever look up there
你有没有看着天上
and wonder what those sparkly dots are?
好奇那些闪耀的点点是什么
Pumbaa. I don't wonder. I know.
彭彭 我不好奇 我知道
Really? What are they?
真的吗 它们是什么
Fireflies that got stuck on that big, bluish-black thing.
萤火虫被卡在那个蓝黑色大东西上了
I guess that makes sense.
好像有些道理
I always thought they were balls of gas
我一直以为它们是胀满气的气球
burning billions of miles away.
在亿万里外燃烧
Pumbaa, why is everything always gas with you?
彭彭 你怎么总是三句不离胀气
- What do you think, Simba? - Yeah.
-你觉得呢 辛巴 -是啊
But somebody once told me...
但我曾被告知
the great kings of the past are up there...
历史上所有伟大的国王都在星空中
and they're all watching over us.
他们在守护我们
That's a good one! That's insane!
不错不错 真疯狂
Royal dead guys watching over us!
王室亡魂在守护我们
Well, I hope they don't fall out of the sky!
但愿他们不会从天上掉下来
Hang on, Your Majesty! Don't let go!
坚持住 陛下 不要放手
That would be a mess.
掉下来就糟了
- Oh, man! - I mean, Simba, think about it.
-天啊 -辛巴 好好想想
Why would a bunch of kings be looking out for us?
为什么一帮国王要守护我们
- I can't! - I can't!
-我不行了 -我不行了
- I can't! - I actually can't.
-我不行了 -我真的不行了
No, you can. I can't.
不 你行 我不行
Yeah. That's... that's stupid.
是啊 是挺蠢的
I'm gonna go get some grubs or something.
我去找点虫子吃
What did you say to him?
你跟他说什么了
As you were saying it,
你说的时候
I thought, "This won't end well."
我就想"这不会有好结果"
You just start laughing.
你就开始笑
I did not. I would never.
我没有 绝对没有
♪ In the jungle, the mighty jungle ♪
♪ 在丛林中 广阔的丛林中 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
♪ In the jungle, the quiet jungle ♪
♪ 在丛林中 寂静的丛林中 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
♪ Near the village, the peaceful village ♪
♪ 在村庄旁 平和的村庄旁 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
♪ Near the village, the quiet village ♪
♪ 在村庄旁 安静的村庄旁 ♪
♪ The lion sleeps tonight ♪
♪ 狮子今夜入眠 ♪
Run, Pumbaa, run!
快跑 彭彭 快跑
I'm coming, Pumbaa! Hang in there!
我来了 彭彭 坚持住
Move! Move! Move!
让开 让开 让开
Is that really you?
真的是你吗
Nala, what're you doing? Oh, my...
娜娜 你怎么来了 天呐
I don't believe it!
真不敢相信
I don't think you're getting eaten.
我想你不会被吃了
Where have you been?
你都去哪了
I thought you were dead!
我还以为你死了
You thought he was dead. I thought I was dead!
你以为他死了 我还以为我要死了
I thought you were gonna eat me.
我以为你要吃了我
I'm so sorry, before we move on,
抱歉 我想先问一句
how do you two know each other?
你们俩是怎么认识的
I want you to meet my best friend, Nala.
来见见我最好的朋友娜娜
Best friend? Well, that hurts.
最好的朋友 伤心了
Nala, you're gonna love it here!
娜娜 你会喜欢这里的
This place is amazing.
这里特别棒
It's everything you could ever want.
你想要的一切应有尽有
Simba, we need to leave.
辛巴 我们得离开这里
Scar has taken over with the hyenas.
疤面和鬣狗控制了一切
You have to take your place as king.
你必须继承你的王位
We kneel before you as loyal servants.
我们是你忠诚的仆从 向你下跪
Pumbaa, relax. She's wrong.
彭彭 别激动 她说错了
Lady, you've got your lions crossed.
女士 你搞错狮子了
you don't know what this will mean to everyone.
你不知道这对大家意味着什么
What this means to me.
这对我意味着什么
You have to come home.
你必须回家
This place is incredible.
这地方非常不可思议
I know you'll love it.
我知道你会喜欢的
At least let me show you around.
至少让我带你到处转转
Where are you going?
你要去哪
Simba, it's so beautiful.
辛巴 这里好美
♪ I can see what's happening ♪
♪ 我明白发生了什么 ♪
♪ And they don't have a clue ♪
♪ 他们仍不知晓 ♪
♪ They'll fall in love and here's the bottom line ♪
♪ 他们会坠入爱河 结果是 ♪
♪ Our trio's down to two ♪
♪ 我们仨只剩俩 ♪
♪ The sweet caress of twilight ♪
♪ 暮光轻柔抚摸 ♪
♪ There's magic ev'rywhere ♪
♪ 到处弥漫魔法 ♪
♪ And with all this romantic atmosphere ♪
♪ 在这浪漫的氛围中 ♪
♪ Disaster's in the air ♪
♪ 灾难即将来临 ♪
♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪
♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
♪ The peace the evening brings ♪
♪ 还有夜晚带来的宁静 ♪
♪ The world for once in perfect harmony ♪
♪ 此刻世界与其中万物 ♪
♪ With all its living things ♪
♪ 合而为一 ♪
♪ So many things to tell her ♪
♪ 有好多话想对她说 ♪
♪ But how to make her see the truth about my past? ♪
♪ 但怎么让她明白 我过往的真相 ♪
♪ She'd turn away from me ♪
♪ 她会离我而去 ♪
♪ He's holding back, he's hiding ♪
♪ 他有话没说 有所隐瞒 ♪
♪ But what, I can't decide ♪
♪ 但我无法知道是什么 ♪
♪ Why won't he be the king I know he is? ♪
♪ 我能看到他内心有王的灵魂 ♪
♪ The king I see inside? ♪
♪ 可他为什么不愿当呢 ♪
♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪
♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
♪ The peace the evening brings ♪
♪ 还有夜晚带来的宁静 ♪
♪ The world for once in perfect harmony ♪
♪ 此刻世界与其中万物 ♪
♪ With all its living things ♪
♪ 合而为一 ♪
♪ Can you feel the love tonight? ♪
♪ 今晚 你能感受到爱吗 ♪
♪ You needn't look too far ♪
♪ 无需考虑太远 ♪
♪ Stealing through the night's uncertainties ♪
♪ 就让我们度过这个变幻莫测的夜晚 ♪
♪ Love is where they are ♪
♪ 爱就在那里 ♪
♪ And if he falls in love tonight ♪
♪ 如果他今晚坠入爱河 ♪
♪ It can be assumed ♪
♪ 那么不难猜到 ♪
♪ His carefree days with us are history ♪
♪ 他与我们无忧无虑的日子将成往事 ♪
♪ In short, our pal is doomed ♪
♪ 总之 我们的朋友完蛋了 ♪
I told you. Isn't it great here?
我说了吧 这里是不是很棒
You know, maybe it could be like this forever.
或许可以永远像这样
But there's something I don't understand.
但有件事我不明白
If you've been alive all this time...
如果你一直以来都活着
why haven't you come home?
你为什么不回家
We've really needed you.
我们真的很需要你
They're fine, all right?
他们可以的
Nala, Scar is the king.
娜娜 疤面是国王
Simba, he's decimated the Pride Lands.
辛巴 他摧毁了荣耀大地
There's no food, no water...
没有食物 没有水
There's nothing I can do.
我无能为力
What about your mother?
那你母亲呢
This is your responsibility.
这是你的责任
You need to challenge Scar.
你必须挑战疤面
I can't go back. Ever.
我不能回去 永远不能
Because of what happened at the gorge?
因为峡谷里发生的事吗
Scar told us that...
疤面告诉我们
You wouldn't understand!
你不会明白的
None of it matters. Okay?
都不重要了 好吗
It's something I learned out here, okay?
这是我在这里学到的东西
You see, sometimes bad things happen,
坏事无可避免
and there's nothing you can do about it.
而你却无能为力
What happened to you?
你到底怎么了
You're not the Simba I remember.
你不是我认识的那个辛巴
And I never will be. Are you satisfied?
我也不会再是了 你满意了吗
No, I'm disappointed.
不 我很失望
You know, now you're starting to sound like my father.
你这口气跟我爸一模一样
Good. I'm glad one of us does.
那很好 至少我没有迷失自我
You have no idea what I've been through!
你根本不知道我经历了什么
I came here looking for help.
我是来这里寻求帮助的
I guess I made a mistake.
看来是我错了
She wants me to go home?
她想让我回家
I don't need best friends. I don't need anybody.
我不需要最好的朋友 我谁都不需要
Going away will not answer the question.
走开并无法回答这个问题
What question? Who are you?
什么问题 你是谁
I know exactly who I am.
我知道我是谁
The question is, who are you?
问题是 你是谁
I'm nobody. So leave me alone. All right?
无名之辈而已 别烦我 好吗
Everybody is somebody. Even a nobody.
每个人都有自己的身份 即便是无名之辈
Yeah, I think you're confused.
我觉得你搞混了
You don't even know who you are.
你连自己是谁都不知道
And I suppose you do?
这么说 你知道
I held the son of Mufasa.
我抱过木法沙的儿子
You knew my father?
你之前认识我父亲
I know your father.
我现在也认识他
He died a long time ago.
他很早就死了
And I can take you to him.
我带你去找他
Follow me. I will show you!
跟我来 我带你去
If you can keep up!
如果你能跟上的话
Quickly, quickly! Come through!
快 快 过来
Hold on. I'm coming, I'm coming.
等等 我来了 我来了
Your father is waiting.
你父亲在等你
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看到
He lives in you.
他永远活在你心里
You must take your place in the circle of life.
你必须要在生命的轮回中找到自己的位置
You must remember who you are.
你必须要记住自己是谁
I don't know how to be like you.
我不知道怎样才能像你一样
As king, I was most proud of one thing.
作为国王 我最引以为豪的是一件事
Having you as my son.
就是有你这个儿子
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
No, Simba. That is forever.
不 辛巴 这是永恒的
Don't leave me again.
别再离开我
I never left you.
我从未离开过你
Remember who you are.
记住自己是谁
And so, I ask again.
我再问你一遍
♪ Yeah Spirit ♪
♪ 心中的力量 ♪
♪ Watch the heavens open ♪
♪ 天空为你而开颜 ♪
♪ Can you hear it calling? ♪
♪ 可曾听到它的召唤 ♪
Come on! What are you waiting for?
走 你还等什么
♪ Yeah Spirit ♪
♪ 心中的力量 ♪
♪ Watch the heavens open open ♪
♪ 天空为你而开颜 开颜 ♪
♪ Your destiny is coming close ♪
♪ 你的宿命近在咫尺 ♪
♪ Stand up and fight ♪
♪ 勇敢面对 无惧斗争 ♪
♪ So, go in to a far-off land ♪
♪ 向遥远之地前进 ♪
♪ And be one with the great I am ♪
♪ 成就伟大的自己 ♪
I didn't wanna believe you.
我之前不愿相信你说的
So, what are you gonna do?
那你现在打算怎么办
My father once told me to protect
我父亲曾经告诉我 要保护
everything the light touches.
阳光照耀下的一切
If I don't fight for it, who will?
如果我不争取 还有谁愿意去做
It's going to be dangerous.
此行会很危险
I laugh in the face of danger.
我对危险嗤之以鼻
Everyone, calm down. We're here.
各位稍安勿躁 我们来了
The backup has arrived!
支援来了
What are you guys doing here?
你们怎么来了
- We were not worried! - No, not worried.
-我们没有担心 -对 没有担心
- 'Cause no worries. - Nope. Hakuna matata.
-因为没什么好担心的 -对 哈库那玛塔塔
We were concerned, because...
只是有点在意 因为
You're our friend.
你是我们的朋友
What about the meaningless line of indifference?
所谓的无差别无意义直线呢
Well, we were thinking...
我们只是在想
- maybe it curves a little bit. - That's a good point.
-线也可以弯曲一点 -说得好
I mean, Simba, look,
辛巴 是这样
I'm happy to admit when Pumbaa's wrong...
我承认彭彭说的观点是错的
and this is one of those instances.
这次就是其中之一
What? That wasn't my thing.
什么 这才不是我的观点
You told me about the line.
直线的事是你说的
Now, this is the place you're fighting for?
这就是你要争取的地方吗
Yes, Timon. This is my home.
是的 丁满 这里是我家
Is it behind that terrifying rock?
在那个可怕的巨石后吗
Talk about your fixer-upper.
看来还有待修缮
I like what you've done with it,
现在这样我也挺喜欢的
although a bit heavy on the carcass.
不过好像有点尸骸遍野
Timon, Pumbaa, this is Zazu.
丁满 彭彭 这是沙祖
Simba, we are with you until the end.
辛巴 我们会一直支持你
We are at your service, my liege!
任您差遣 王上
Hyenas everywhere.
到处都是鬣狗
I hope it's a quick death.
希望能死得痛快点
You know, just not a lot of chewing.
别被咀嚼太久
What's your plan for getting us
你打算怎么带我们
past the slobbering guards?
穿过这群恶心的守卫
That's a great idea.
真是个好主意
Those guys could never resist fresh meat.
这群家伙对新鲜肉食毫无抵抗力
So all we need to do is find something that's, like, big...
我们只需要找一个又大
and plump, and juicy.
又丰满 又可口的动物
Why is everyone looking at me?
为什么都看着我
It is with deepest pride
我非常荣幸
and greatest pleasure...
并且非常高兴
that we proudly present...
为你们献上
It's working, Pumbaa!
成功了 彭彭
Sarabi, why put yourself through this?
沙拉碧 你为什么要为难自己
All you have to do is be my queen.
你只需要答应成为我的王后
You're suffering for what?
你受苦是为了什么
The memory of a life you once knew?
还在怀念过去的生活吗
A king you once loved?
还在想念你爱过的国王吗
I tried to make you understand what a true king can be.
我只是想让你明白 真正的国王是什么样的
Scar, a true king's power is his compassion.
疤面 真正的国王 是具有怜悯之心的
I am ten times the king Mufasa was!
我比木法沙优秀太多了
You are nothing compared to Mufasa!
你根本不配与木法沙相提并论
Get away from my mother.
离我母亲远一点
I'm so happy to see you.
很高兴看见你
Give me one good reason
你最好给我一个理由
why I shouldn't rip you apart.
能说服我不把你撕烂
I can give you more than one.
那我可有很多理由
they think I'm king.
他们都认我为王
Your reign is over, Scar.
你的统治结束了 疤面
Simba is the rightful king!
辛巴才是名正言顺的国王
If you wanna get him, you have to get through us.
你要动他 先打败我们
Are you with me, lions?
你们都支持我吗 狮子们
The choice is yours, Scar.
选择权在你手上 疤面
Step down or fight.
要么退位 要么战斗
Must this all end in violence?
一定要诉诸暴力吗
I'd hate to be responsible for the death of a family member.
我不想摊上杀害家族成员的罪名
To feel the shame of knowing...
为夺取至亲的生命
I took the life of someone I love.
而感到羞耻
I put all that behind me.
我已经全抛诸脑后了
But have they put it behind them?
但他们对此的想法呢
Do your faithful subjects know what you've done?
你忠实的臣民知道你做了什么吗
What is he talking about?
他在说什么
So you haven't told them your little secret?
看来你还没告诉他们你的小秘密
now's your chance to confess.
是时候坦白了
Tell them who's responsible for Mufasa's death.
告诉他们 谁该为木法沙的死负责
Tell me it's not true.
告诉我这不是真的
It's true. I'm sorry.
是真的 对不起
No, no. It was an accident.
不是的 那是场意外
If it weren't for you the king would be alive.
要不是你 国王就还活着
It's your fault he's dead! Do you deny it?
他的死都是你的错 你还敢否认
I'm not a murderer.
我不是凶手
We should believe a son who takes the life of a father?
他杀死了自己的父亲 我们能相信他吗
We should believe a son who takes the life of a king?
他杀死了自己的国王 我们能相信他吗
A son who abandons his mother?
他还抛弃了自己的母亲
You're what? Say it! Are you the king?
你什么 说出来 你是国王吗
- Are you the king? - No, I'm...
-你是国王吗 -不是 我
- You're what? Say it! - I'm...
-你什么 说出来 -我是
Then bow to your king!
那就臣服于你的国王
This looks familiar.
这情景真熟悉
Where have I seen this before?
我以前在哪见过
Oh, yes, I remember.
对了 我想起来了
This is the way Mufasa looked before he died.
这就是木法沙死前的情景
saw the fear in his eyes.
看见了他眼中的恐惧
And here's my little secret.
这就是我的小秘密
First he kills Mufasa...
他先杀了木法沙
and now he wants to kill me!
现在他还想杀我
Tell them the truth!
告诉他们真相
Don't believe his lies!
不要相信他的谎言
you told us you didn't get to the gorge in time.
你告诉我们你没能及时赶到峡谷
Then how did you see the look in Mufasa's eyes?
那你怎么能看见木法沙眼中的神情
Pumbaa, I think we lost them.
彭彭 我觉得我们甩掉他们了
That was terrifying.
真是太可怕了
Do you hear a low growl?
你听到低吼声了吗
Looks like we'll be having pig for dinner.
看起来我们晚餐要吃猪肉了
Did he just call me chubby?
他刚刚是不是说我胖
It sounded a lot like he just said "Chubby".
我真的觉得他刚刚说我"胖"
Which would be a mistake because...
这真是大错特错 因为
I will not be made to feel ashamed of who I am!
我不会为真实的自我而感到羞耻
I may run from hyenas...
也许看见鬣狗我会逃跑
but I will always fight a bully!
但是我永远勇于与恶霸斗争
- You feel better, Pumbaa? - I do.
-你感觉好些了吗 彭彭 -是的
You got that out of your system?
你把怒气都发泄出来了
Now, this is a meal I've waited my whole life for.
这顿大餐我已经等了一辈子了
I've been waiting too.
我也一直在等
And I'm not a cub anymore!
而且我已经不是小狮子了
For king and country!
为国王和王国而战
I got him! I got him!
我能搞定它
No! He's got me!
不 他把我搞定了
Please! Let's discuss this.
拜托 我们好好谈谈
That never gets old!
这招永远不会过时
Have mercy. I beg you.
我求你发发慈悲
After what you did?
你的罪行不可饶恕
It was the hyenas.
都是鬣狗的错
Those revolting scavengers made me do it.
那些恶心的食腐动物逼我做的
I was planning on killing them all.
我本来打算把他们都杀了
You fooled the hyenas.
你骗了鬣狗
Just like you fooled me.
正如你骗了我
you wouldn't kill your only uncle.
你不会杀了自己唯一的叔叔吧
you are truly noble.
你真是太高尚了
And I will make it up to you.
我会补偿你的
Just tell me how I can prove myself.
只要你告诉我该如何证明自己
Tell me what you want me to do.
告诉我你想让我做什么
Run away and never return.
跑得远远的 再也别回来
You can't win, Scar!
你赢不了的 疤面
This is my kingdom!
这是我的王国
It will take some time,
虽然会花费一些时间
but together we will build our army.
但只要我们齐心协力 就能建立军队
I thought you said we were "Revolting scavengers"?
你不是说我们都是"恶心的食腐动物"吗
Yeah. That you wanted to kill us?
没错 而且你还想杀了我们
No, let me explain.
不 让我解释
I was trying to fool him.
我只是想骗他
We will rule together!
我们将一起统治这个王国
There's only one true thing you ever said, Scar.
疤面 你只说过一句真话
"A hyena's belly...
"鬣狗的肚子"
♪ Till we find our place ♪
♪ 在这生命轮回 ♪
♪ On the path unwinding ♪
♪ 无尽之路 ♪
♪ The circle of life ♪
♪ 安居之所 ♪
♪ Circle of life ♪
♪ 生生不息 ♪
♪ It's never too late to turn things around ♪
♪ 力挽狂澜 永远为时未晚 ♪
Never Too Late - Elton John
♪ Recover, unravel the path to confound ♪
♪ 拨开迷雾 路就在前方 ♪
♪ The doubters and losers that line up despair ♪
♪ 怀疑者和失败者满心绝望 ♪
♪ Who tell you it's over, you're goin' nowhere ♪
♪ 告诉你为时已晚 毫无希望 ♪
♪ It's never too late, I hope It's never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 我希望为时未晚 ♪
♪ It's never too late to get back on track ♪
♪ 回到正轨 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ To get at least some, if not all of it back ♪
♪ 不能力挽狂澜 也要尽力争取 ♪
♪ I thought I was happy, and sometimes I was ♪
♪ 我以为我很快乐 有时确实如此 ♪
♪ But sadness is just as important because ♪
♪ 但悲伤同样也很重要 ♪
♪ Got to carry the weight and hope ♪
♪ 因为必须承载责任和希望 ♪
♪ It's never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪
♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪
♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to win the day ♪
♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to break away ♪
♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪
♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪
♪ But time is now, my friend ♪
♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪
♪ I'm a long way from the start ♪
♪ 我早已启程 ♪
♪ But further from the end ♪
♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪
♪ Oh, no it's never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ It's never too late to get up off the ground ♪
♪ 重新振作 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Don't have to be noticed, don't have to be crowned ♪
♪ 不必万众瞩目 不必众星拱月 ♪
♪ I did what I've done, and I don't try to hide ♪
♪ 所作所为 无意隐瞒 ♪
♪ I've lost many things, but never my pride ♪
♪ 失去良多 从未低头 ♪
♪ It's never too late, I know It's never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 我知道为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪
♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪
♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to win the day ♪
♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to break away ♪
♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪
♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪
♪ But time is now, my friend ♪
♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪
♪ I'm a long way from the start ♪
♪ 我早已启程 ♪
♪ But further from the end ♪
♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪
♪ Oh, no, it's never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ I used to say I don't have time ♪
♪ 我曾说我没有时间 ♪
♪ I'm sleepin' tonight ♪
♪ 今晚我要安眠 ♪
♪ A day doin' nothin' is doin' it right ♪
♪ 无所事事就是头等大事 ♪
♪ No hurry, no hurry, it takes as long as it takes ♪
♪ 不急不急 顺其自然 ♪
♪ You might as well sleep ♪
♪ 反正无能为力 ♪
♪ For all the difference it makes ♪
♪ 不如倒头大睡 ♪
♪ I didn't find love or the peace or the breaks ♪
♪ 爱情 安宁 解脱 我都没有找到 ♪
♪ These aren't excuses, but a string of mistakes ♪
♪ 这些不是借口 而是一连串的错误 ♪
♪ I won't go back there ♪
♪ 我不会回首 ♪
♪ Not going back there ♪
♪ 决不回首 ♪
♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪
♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪
♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to win the day ♪
♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to break away ♪
♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to fight the fight ♪
♪ 奋起抗争 远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to keep the night ♪
♪ 坚定不移 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to win the day ♪
♪ 赢得胜利 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Never too late to break away ♪
♪ 摆脱困境 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Time will start to move too fast ♪
♪ 光阴似水 日月如梭 ♪
♪ But time is now, my friend ♪
♪ 朋友 把握当下 ♪
♪ I'm a long way from the start ♪
♪ 我早已启程 ♪
♪ But further from the end ♪
♪ 终点尚且遥远 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, it's never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ It's never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Oh, never too late
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ Oh, it's never too late
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪
♪ No, it's never too late ♪
♪ 永远为时未晚 ♪