黑客帝国2:重装上阵 The Matrix Reloaded

上映日期: 2,003

语言: 英语 / 法语

影片类型: 动作 / 科幻

导演: 莉莉·沃卓斯基 / 拉娜·沃卓斯基

演员: 基努·里维斯 / 劳伦斯·菲什伯恩 / 凯瑞-安·莫斯 / 雨果·维文 / 莫妮卡·贝鲁奇 / 赫尔穆特·巴凯蒂斯 / 斯蒂夫·巴什托尼 / 克里斯汀·阿努 / 丹尼尔·伯哈特 / 约瑟芬·白内斯 /


台词
--==本影片由 CMCT 团队 荣誉出品==--更多精彩影视 请访问 http://www.hdcmct.com
影片压制: 暮雨潇潇 招募Q号: 76846146
片名:黑客帝国II:重装上阵
See you tomorrow.
明天见
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
I'm in.
我进来了
We're almost there.
就快到了
- Sir, are you sure about this? - I told you, we're going to be all right.
- 长官! 你确定这样行得通吗? - 我说过 不会有事的
I understand, sir. It's just that I'm scoping some serious sentinel activity up here.
我明白 只是我侦测到有大量乌贼在行动
- Link. - Yes, sir?
- 林克! - 是的! 长官!
Given your situation, I can't say I understand your reasons...
就你的状况而言...我不太明白
...for volunteering to operate onboard my ship.
你为何自愿成为我的队员
However, if you wish to continue to do so, I must ask you to do one thing.
另外...你要是希望继续做下去 有件事我希望你能办到
What's that, sir?
什么事? 长官
To trust me.
就是相信我
Yes, sir. I will, sir.
是! 长官! 我会的! 长官!
- I mean, I do, sir. - I hope so.
- 我是说我相信你! 长官! - 希望如此!
Repatch the main AC to the hard drives and stand by to broadcast.
那么把主电源都接上... 准备开始广播了
Yes, sir.
好的! 长官!
Still can't sleep?
还是睡不着?
You wanna talk?
要聊聊天吗?
They're just dreams.
只不过是场梦罢了
If you're afraid of something....
你是不是在害怕某些事情?
I just wish.... I wish I knew what I'm supposed to do.
我非常的希望...我只想知道该怎么做
That's all.
就这么简单!
I just wish I knew.
我真希望我能知道
She's gonna call. Don't worry.
她会联络我们的 别担心!
Here you are.
嘿! 你们俩!
- Are we ready to go? - We're already late.
- 准备好了吗? - 我们已经迟到了
These geotherms confirm the last transmission of the Osiris.
这些地热图确认了奥西里斯... 被毁前传出来的信号
The machines are digging.
机器正在往下挖
They're boring from the surface down to Zion.
它们打算从地面挖到锡安
- Mother... - They'll avoid the perimeter defense.
- 可恶! - 那就避开了我们的第一道防线!
How fast are they moving?
速度有多快?
Control estimates their descent at 1 00 meters an hour.
控制中心预计它们的时速是每小时一百米 该死的!
- How deep are they? - Almost 2000 meters.
- 它们已经挖到多深了? - 两千米左右
- What about the scans from the Osiris? - They can't be accurate.
- 奥西里斯传来的消息呢? - 未必准确吧!
- They may be. - It's not possible.
- 也许正确? - 不可能的!
That'd mean there are a quarter- million sentinels.
他们说有二十五万只乌贼?
- That's right. - That can't be.
- 完全正确! - 不可能!
Why not?
为什么不可能?
A sentinel for every man, woman and child in Zion.
锡安内的每个男女老幼都由... 一只乌贼来对付
That sounds exactly like the thinking of a machine to me.
这很符合电脑的逻辑!
Morpheus, glad you could join us.
莫费思! 很高兴你能参与
Niobe.
奈奥比!
My apologies to all. But as you are undoubtedly aware...
对于我的迟到我向大家道歉 相信你也知道...
...it's become difficult to locate a secure broadcast position.
...最近是越来越难以找到 一个安全的广播地点了
- Squiddies got our best spots. - Lines are crawling with them.
- 乌贼占据了最好的广播点 - 主干线上爬满了这些家伙
And if Niobe's right, in 72 hours there's gonna be a quarter- million more.
假如奈奥比没错的话 三天内将会有二十五万只乌贼在这儿
What are we gonna do?
那现在我们该怎么办?
We're gonna do what Commander Lock ordered.
我们将遵从洛克指挥官的命令
We'll evacuate broadcast level and return to Zion.
马上撤消广播然后返回锡安去
And does the commander have a plan for stopping 250,000 sentinels?
那么指挥官是否有任何对付 这二十五万只乌贼的办法?
A strategy is still being formulated.
策略还在拟定中
I'm sure it is.
我也是那么认为
What do you think we should do, Morpheus?
那我们该怎么做...莫费思?
- We should proceed as ordered... - What is it?
- 我们认为大家都应该听从命令 - 怎么了?
- I don't know. - ...however, I must ask one of you for help.
- 我不知道 - 我需要一个人来帮忙
Some of you believe as I believe, some of you do not. Those of you that do...
有些人跟我有同样的想法 但也有些人不相信
...know we are nearing the end of our struggle.
但是赞同我的人应该知道 这场战争已经快到尾声了
The prophecy will be fulfilled soon. But before it can be...
再过不久预言将会实现 但是在它还没实现前...
...the Oracle must be consulted.
...我们必须去征询先知的意见
If we return and recharge now...
假如我现在就回去补充装备的话
...we can be back in 36 hours, well before the machines reach this depth.
我们能在三十六个小时内返回 在那些机器到达这里之前
Do you understand what you're asking?
你知不知道你在做什么?
I am asking that one ship remain here in our place...
我在要求一艘战舰留下来...
...in case the Oracle should attempt to contact us.
留下来等待先知和我们联络
Bullshit. You're asking one of us to disobey a direct order.
放屁! 你在要求我们违背上头的命令!
That's right, I am. But we well know that the reason most of us are here...
是的! 没错! 但我们之所以能够在这里...
...is because of our affinity for disobedience.
...就是因为我们都有叛逆精神
What happens when you get to Zion and the commander throws you in the stockade?
那要是你回到锡安后 被关进小黑屋里去了怎么办?
He won't.
不会有事的
Goddamn it, Morpheus, you ain't never gonna change.
该死的! 你这臭脾气还是一点都没变
Shit, I'll do it just to see what Deadbolt does to you.
那我留下! 看看她敢不敢动你
You got 36 hours.
你有三十六小时的时间
I'm looking for Neo.
我在找尼欧
- Never heard of him. - I have something for him.
- 没有听说过这个人 - 我有些东西要给他
A gift.
一份礼物
You see, he set me free.
因为...他让我自由了
Fine, whatever. Now piss off.
好啦! 随便你! 滚吧!
- Who was that? - How did you know someone was here?
- 谁来了? - 你怎么知道有人来了?
He gave you this.
他说给你这玩意儿
He said you set him free.
他说是你让他得到了自由
Is everything all right, sir?
长官! 有什么不对劲吗?
The meeting is over. Retreat to your exits.
会议结束了 赶快返回战舰去
- Agents are coming. - Agents?
- 特警来了 - 特警?
Go.
快走!
Hiya, fellas.
你们好吗?
- It's him. - The anomaly.
- 是他! - 那个异类!
- Do we proceed? - Yes.
- 要上吗? - 那当然!
- He is still... - Only human.
- 他也只不过... - 是个血肉之躯
Upgrades.
嗯! 升级版
- That went as expected. - Yes.
- 正如我所料! - 没错!
It's happening exactly as before.
就跟以前一模一样!
Well, not exactly.
并不尽然!
- What happened? - I can't figure it out.
- 林克! 刚才是怎么回事? - 不知道! 长官!
Agents just came out of nowhere.
特警突然冒了出来...
Then the code got all weird. Encryption I've never seen.
而编码也变得很古怪 从没见过的加密方式
- ls Neo okay? - Okay? Shit, you should've seen him.
- 尼欧还好吗? - 当然没事 莫费思 你该看看他
Where is he now? He's doing his Superman thing.
他现在在哪? 他正在做超人做的事
Where are you?
你在哪里?
This is the Nebuchadnezzar, requesting access through Gate Three.
这是尼布加尼撒号 请求进入三号闸门
Nebuchadnezzar, this is Zion Control. Maintain present velocity and stand by.
尼布加尼撒 这里是锡安控制台 保持你的速度 等待指示
Roger that, Control.
收到了 控制台
This is Control requesting immediate stand- down of arms at Gate Three.
这是锡安控制台 要求三号闸门的对敌武器装备暂停警戒
We have the Nebuchadnezzar on approach. Let's open her up.
尼布加尼撒号返航 开门
You are cleared through Gate Three to Bay Seven.
尼布加尼撒 进了三号闸门后 请在七号降落台降落
Roger that, Control.
收到了 控制台
Door's open, bed's made. Welcome home.
门开了 床铺好了 欢迎回家
No place like it.
回家的感觉真好!
Roger that, Control. Zion Control, stand by for Gate Three lockdown.
收到了 控制台 请准备关闭三号门
The Nebuchadnezzar is down. Bay Seven.
尼布加尼撒开始降落 在七号降落台
Understood.
知道了
Captain Mifune.
麦凡利上尉
Captain Morpheus.
莫费思上尉
Are you here to escort me to the stockade, captain?
上尉 你可是来押我去小黑屋的?
- I'm just here to keep the peace. - Commander Lock demands...
- 我只是来调解的 - 洛克指挥官命令...
Requests your immediate counsel, sir.
...他要求你立即去见他 长官
- Link. - Sir?
- 林克 - 什么事 长官?
I want the ship ready to go as soon as possible.
我要尼布加尼撒号在最短的时间内 做好起航准备
Understood, sir.
遵命 长官
- What is it between them? - Morpheus and Lock?
- 他们之间发生了什么事? - 莫费思跟洛克?
- Niobe. - Captain Niobe?
- 奈奥比 - 奈奥比上尉?
She used to be with Morpheus. Now she's with Lock.
她以前是莫费思的女友 现在却跟了洛克
What happened?
出了什么事?
Morpheus went to the Oracle. After that, everything changed.
莫费思去见了先知 然后 一切都变了
Yeah, she can do that.
是啊! 那真像她的作风
Neo!
尼欧!
- Oh, no. - How does he always know?
- 不会吧! - 他怎么每次都知道?
Doesn't he have anything better to do?
难道他没别的事情做吗?
You know what they say about the life you save.
谁叫你救了他一命!
I didn't save his life.
我没救过他
Hiya, Neo.
嗨 尼欧
- Trinity, Link. - Hey.
- 崔妮蒂 林克 - 嘿
- It's great to have you back. - Thanks. It's good to be back.
- 你回来了 真是太好了 - 谢谢 我也很高兴能回来
- Can I carry that for you? - No, I can carry my own bag.
- 我可以帮你拿吗 尼欧? - 不用了 我自己来
- Trinity? - I'm fine.
- 崔妮蒂? - 我没事
- You can carry these. - Yeah, sure, Link.
- 你帮忙拿这些吧! - 好的! 没问题 林克
Hey, you know, next year I'm old enough to join a crew, right?
嘿! 你知道吗 明年我就能上战舰了
I've been thinking about it, and I've made my decision.
我想了好久 终于下定决心
Let me guess.
让我猜猜
I want to join the Nebuchadnezzar.
我打算加入尼布加尼撒
Morpheus hasn't filled the other positions, except for you, Link.
我知道莫费思还没决定其他人选 除了你之外 林克
I'm sure he has reasons...
他一定有原因!
...but the more I think about it, the more I think it's meant to be.
我觉得命中注定要加入
You know, it's fate.
你要知道 这就是我的命运
- You're the reason I'm here, Neo. - I told you, you found me. I didn't find you.
- 你是我在这儿的目的 - 我已经告诉过你了 孩子 是你找到了我 并非我找到你
I know, but you got me out. You saved me.
我知道 但是你救了我
You saved yourself.
是你救了你自己
- Morpheus. - Commander Lock.
- 莫费思 - 洛克指挥官
I spoke to the other captains. I wanted to offer you a chance to explain your actions.
我跟其他上尉聊过了 我想要给你一个解释你的行动的机会
I wasn't aware that my actions required any explanation.
我不知道有什么好解释的
You were given an order to return to Zion.
我直接下达命令要求大家返回锡安
- I did. - You asked for one ship to remain behind.
- 我回来了 - 但是你却要求一艘战舰留下
I would have stayed, but I needed to recharge my ship.
我是宁可自己留下的 可惜我的战舰需要补充装备
So you admit to a direct contravention of your duty.
所以你承认你的失职吗?
We need a presence inside the Matrix to await contact from the Oracle.
指挥官 我们需要一个人留在母体内 等待先知的联络
I don't want to hear that shit!
我不想听这种的屁话!
I don't care about oracles or prophecies or messiahs!
我不管什么先知、预言、神迹
I care about one thing: Stopping that army from destroying this city.
我只在乎一件事 阻止机器军团毁掉这个城市
To do that I need soldiers to obey my orders.
为了这个 我需要士兵们听令于我
With all due respect, commander, there is only one way to save our city.
我非常的尊敬你 指挥官 但是只有一个方法能够拯救这个城市
How?
什么方法?
- Neo. - Goddamn it, Morpheus.
- 尼欧 - 该死的 莫费思
Not everyone believes what you believe.
不是每个人都相信你这一套
My beliefs do not require them to.
我不需要每个人都相信
There's a gathering tonight. Everyone's talking. A lot of people are scared.
今晚有个聚会 大家都在谈论这件事 很多人都很害怕
No one remembers the last time so many ships were docked.
这次居然有那多的战舰聚集
- Something big is happening, isn't it? - Hey.
- 有事情发生了 是吧? - 嘿!
We're not allowed to say anything, so stop asking.
我们不能透露任何事 别再问了
Goddamn, it's good to be home.
太棒了 回家的感觉真好
I'm recommending that you be removed from duty.
我会向议会请求将你革职
That is, of course, your prerogative, commander.
那是你的特权 指挥官
If it were up to me, you wouldn't set foot on a ship for the rest of your life.
上尉 假如我能作主的话 你这辈子都别想回到你的战舰上去
Then I am grateful that it is not up to you.
我倍感庆幸的是你还不能作主
- Councillor Hamann. - Commander.
- 霍曼议员 - 指挥官
- Captain. - Councillor.
- 上尉 - 议员
Council's asked me to speak tonight at the temple gathering.
议会要我在今晚的神殿聚会上致辞
The presence of the fleet and the persistence of rumors must be addressed.
得正面回应敌人的存在和那个谣言
The people must be told what is happening.
人民有权知道发生了什么事
Of course, councillor.
那当然 议员
But might I advise a level of discretion concerning specific details.
但是我建议你不要透露细节
- We do not wish to start a panic. - Quite right.
- 我们不希望引起恐慌 - 有道理
A panic is not what anyone wants.
谁也不想引起恐慌
What about you, captain? What would you advise?
你的看法呢? 上尉? 你有什么建议?
The truth. No one will panic, because there is nothing to fear.
说出真相 没人会恐慌 因为根本没什么好恐慌的
That army won't reach the gates of Zion.
敌人的军队永远都到不了锡安
- What makes you so sure? - Consider what we have seen, councillor.
- 你为何能这么肯定? - 根据我们所看到的一切 议员
Consider that in the past six months, we have freed more minds than in six years.
这六个月以来 被解放的人比六年来还多
This attack is an act of desperation.
这次攻击是电脑情急的反应
I believe very soon the prophecy will be fulfilled and this war will end.
我相信过不了多久预言就会实现 这场战争即将结束
I hope you're right, captain.
我希望你是对的 上尉
I do not believe it to be a matter of hope, councillor.
我深信那不是希望 议员
It is simply a matter of time.
是迟早要发生的事
My stop.
我到了
See you soon.
回头见
Hopefully not too soon.
希望别太快
Let's go, kid. These two got things to do.
走吧! 孩子! 他们俩还有事情要办
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
你在想我正在想的吗?
I am if you're thinking this elevator is too slow.
你也觉得电梯走的太慢了?
- How long do we charge the Neb? - Twenty- four, maybe 30 hours.
- 我们的战舰补充装备需要多少时间? - 二十四 或许三十个小时
Some people go their entire lives without hearing news that good.
这是我这辈子听过最好的好消息
Neo, please, I have a son, Jacob, aboard the Gnosis.
尼欧 拜托了 我有个孩子 他叫耶谷 在诺瓦西斯战舰上
- Please, watch over him. - I'll try.
- 拜托你 帮我照顾他 - 我尽力而为
I have a daughter on the lcarus.
我有个女儿在易卡露斯战舰上
No, wait.
不 等等
It's all right. They need you.
放心 没事的 他们需要你
- I need you. - I know.
- 但我需要你 - 我知道
There's time.
还有时间
Where's my puss... ?
我亲爱的
- Hey! - Uncle Link!
- 嘿 - 林克叔叔
God!
天啊! 呵呵呵...
Uncle Link!
林克叔叔!
Oh, my God! You're so huge!
哦 我的天啊! 你们都长这么大啦!
- You should be picking me up! - No!
- 该轮到你把我举起来了 - 不
- Yeah! - Okay!
- 要啦! - 好吧!
Okay? All right.
好吗?
Now, we're gonna have to work together here, okay?
现在我们大家一起努力 好吗?
One, two, three, lift!
一 二 三 用力
Oh, my God! What are you feeding these two?
哦! 老天 他们都吃了什么啊 长那么快?
Come on, kids. It's time to go.
来吧! 孩子们 该上床了
- Hey, Cas. - Hey.
- 嗨 凯丝 - 嘿
- Good to have you home, Link. - Good to be home.
- 很高兴看你回来 林克 - 家才是最好的
You be careful with her.
你要好好对待她
Don't worry about me. He's the one that's gonna get it.
别担心我 该担心的人是他自己
Out the door! Both of you, march!
出去吧! 你们俩 再见
- Bye! - Bye!
- 再见 - 再见
I'm gonna get what?
我该担心什么呢?
Every ship up there's been home two, even three times more than the Nebuchadnezzar.
每艘战舰的回家次数都比 尼布加尼撒多了两三倍
Come on, Zee. I thought we were past this.
别这样啦 姬儿 我们不是已经说好了
- We will be when you operate another ship. - I can't do that.
- 等你调到其它战舰之后我才能放心 - 我不能那么做
- Why? - You know why.
- 为什么? - 你知道为什么
If Dozer knew how I felt, he wouldn't have asked you to do this.
要是道瑟知道我的感受 他一定不会让你去的
Maybe. But it's too late now.
或许吧! 但是现在太迟了
I made a promise, and some promises can't be unmade.
我作了个承诺 有些承诺是不能反悔的
- It's not fair. - Nobody said it was gonna be.
- 这不公平! - 没有人说它公平
You think Cas thinks it's fair that I'm here and Dozer's not?
难道你认为我活了下来而 道瑟死了凯丝会觉得公平吗?
I lost two brothers to that ship, Link.
我两个哥哥都在那艘战舰上死了 林克
I'm afraid of it.
我很害怕
I'm afraid it's gonna take you too.
我害怕还会失去你
It won't.
不会的
How can you say that to me?
你怎么能那么确定?
Because of Morpheus.
因为有莫费思
Because of what he's told me. He said that this is it, that it will be over soon.
因为他说的话 他说时候到了 战争很快就会结束
- Link, Morpheus is crazy. - No doubt.
- 林克! 莫费思疯了 - 没人怀疑这点
But Tank and Dozer believed him. And I'll tell you what...
但是坦克跟道瑟也相信他 而且我告诉你
...after being on that ship and seeing Neo do the things he can do, I gotta say...
当我在战舰上看到尼欧的种种能力时 我不得不说...
...I'm starting to believe him too.
...我也相信他了
Be careful, Link.
小心点 林克
Please be careful.
千万要小心
- They started yet? - Only Councillor Hamann's opening prayer.
- 开始了吗? - 霍曼议员刚开始祈祷
Tonight, let us honor these men and women.
今晚 让我们向这些勇士们致敬
These are our soldiers, our warriors.
这些 我们的士兵 我们的自由战士
These are our husbands and wives, our brothers and sisters...
这些 我们的丈夫和妻子 我们的兄弟姐妹...
...our children.
...我们的孩子们
Let us remember those that have been lost...
我们将永远怀念那些牺牲的人们...
...and let us give thanks for those that have been found...
...也为生还者能与我们同在...
...and who stand here beside us.
...抱着一颗感恩的心
Now I would like someone else to close this prayer...
现在我要请另一个人上来致辞
...someone who hasn't spoken here in a long time...
一个已经很久没在这说话的人
...but who I believe has something to say that we all need to hear.
但我们一定要聆听他说的话
I give you Morpheus.
让我们欢迎莫费思!
Zion! Hear me!
锡安的同胞们! 听我说
It is true what many of you have heard.
你们所听说的大部分都是真的
The machines have gathered an army, and as I speak...
电脑召集的机器兵团
...that army is drawing nearer to our home.
正在逼近我们的家园
Believe me when I say we have a difficult time ahead of us.
我们将有一场艰苦的硬战要打
But if we are to be prepared for it, we must first shed our fear of it.
想要赢得这场战争的胜利 首先就要排除内心的恐惧
I stand here before you now truthfully unafraid.
我现在 站在这里 心中毫无惧意!
Why?
为什么?
Because I believe something you do not?
是因为我跟你们有着不同的信念吗?
No!
不是!
I stand here without fear because I remember.
我能毫无畏惧地站在这 是因为我记得
I remember that I am here not because of the path that lies before me...
我记得我之所以能在这里 不是因为遵从前人所铺下的道路
...but because of the path that lies behind me.
而是相信自己能创造属于我们自己的未来
I remember that for 1 00 years we have fought these machines.
我记得我们跟这些机器对抗了百余年
I remember that for 1 00 years they have sent their armies to destroy us.
我记得这百年来 它们不断地派军队来 企图消灭我们
And after a century of war, I remember that which matters most:
经过了这一个世纪的战争 我记得 最重要的一件事是
We are still here!
我们依然活着!
Tonight...
今晚...
...Iet us send a message to that army.
让我们向机器兵团宣战!
Tonight, let us shake this cave.
今晚 让这里因我们而震动!
Tonight, let us tremble these halls...
今晚 让这儿的大地、钢铁...
...of earth, steel and stone.
...石头都因我们而颤抖!
Let us be heard from red core to black sky.
让我们的呐喊由火红的地底 直达乌黑的天空!
Tonight, let us make them remember:
今晚 我们要让它们记得
This is Zion and we are not afraid!
这就是锡安! 而我们无所畏惧!
I remember.
我还记得
I remember you used to dance.
我记得你会跳舞
I remember you were pretty good.
我记得你跳得很好
There are some things in this world, Captain Niobe...
奈奥比上尉 这世上有些事情
...that will never change.
是永远不会变的
Niobe!
奈奥比
Some things do change.
但有些事情却改变了
Excuse me.
失陪了
- I missed you. - I can tell.
- 我好想你 - 我能感觉到
I was thinking, everyone is here.
我在想 既然大家都在这里
Follow me.
那就跟我来吧!
Neo, what is it?
尼欧 怎么了?
What's wrong?
有什么不对劲吗?
It's okay, you can tell me.
不要紧的 你可以告诉我
Trinity....
崔妮蒂
Don't be afraid.
别怕...
I can't lose you.
我不能失去你
You're not gonna lose me.
你不会失去我
You feel this?
你感觉到了吗?
I'm never letting go.
我永远不会离开你
Good night, Zion.
晚安 锡安
Sweet dreams.
祝你有个美梦
- You all right? - I'll make it.
- 你没事吧? - 我没事
Did you see that agent? I've never seen anything like that.
我没见过那么厉害的特警
It doesn't matter. All that matters is this.
那无关紧要 最重要的是这个
You first.
你先吧!
- Oh, God. - "Smith" will suffice.
- 喔 天啊 - 叫我史密斯就行了
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
- 谢谢你 - 不客气
- Care for some company? - Councillor Hamann.
- 我可以跟你聊聊吗? - 霍曼议员
I don't want to intrude if you'd prefer to be alone.
假如你喜欢单独一个人的话 那么我就不打扰了
- No, I could probably use some company. - Good.
- 不 我也想聊聊天 - 那就好
So could l.
我也想和你聊聊天
It's nice tonight.
今晚真好
Very calm.
非常平静
It feels like everyone is sleeping very peacefully.
好像每个人都睡得很安稳
Not everyone.
并非每个人
I hate sleeping. I never sleep more than a few hours.
我讨厌睡觉 通常只睡几小时
I figure I slept the first 1 1 years of my life, now I'm making up for it.
我一生中 前十一年都在沉睡 我不想再浪费时间了
- What about you? - I just haven't been able to sleep much.
- 那么你呢? - 我最近一直睡得不好
- It's a good sign. - Of what?
- 那是个好兆头 - 怎么说?
That you are in fact still human.
这说明你还是个...活生生的人类
Have you ever been to the engineering level?
去过为锡安提供能源的地方吗?
I love to walk there at night. It's quite amazing.
我喜欢晚上在那散步 很神奇的地方
- Would you like to see it? - Sure.
- 你想去吗? - 好啊
Almost no one comes down here. Unless, of course, there's a problem.
几乎没人会来这儿 除非机器出了问题
That's how it is with people. Nobody cares how it works as long as it works.
事情就是这样 只要不出事 没人会去管它
I like it down here.
我喜欢这里
I like to be reminded this city survives because of these machines.
这城市靠这些机器才存活下来
These machines are keeping us alive while other machines are coming to kill us.
这些机器让我们活下来 别的机器却要来杀我们
Interesting, isn't it? The power to give life...
很有趣 不是吗? 赐予生命的力量...
- ...and the power to end it. - We have the same power.
- ...也能夺走生命 - 我们也有相同的能力
Yeah, I suppose we do, but...
嗯 或许吧! 但是...
...sometimes I think about those people still plugged into the Matrix.
...当我想到那些还受母体控制的人们
And when I look at these machines...
而且当我看着这些机器的时候...
...I can't help thinking that, in a way, we are plugged into them.
禁不住会想说 就某方面而言 我们不也是受这些机器的控制
But we control these machines, they don't control us.
但这些机器是由我们控制的 它们不会反过来控制我们
Of course not. How could they?
当然不会了! 它们怎么可能呢?
The idea is pure nonsense...
那个想法实在太过荒谬...
...but it does make one wonder just...
...但这不禁让人深思...
...what is control?
...什么是"控制"?
If we wanted, we could shut these machines down.
我们随时可以把这些机器关掉
Of course. That's it. You hit it. That's control, isn't it?
那当然 就是这样 这就是"控制" 不是吗?
If we wanted, we could smash them to bits.
只要我们想 把它们砸成碎片都行
Although if we did, we'd have to consider what would happen to our lights...
但假如真的那么做了 我们就没了灯光...
...our heat, our air.
...热能、空气
So we need machines and they need us. Is that your point, councillor?
所以我们需要机器 而它们也需要我们 这就是你想强调的吗 议员?
No. No point.
不 没什么好强调的
Old men like me don't bother with making points. There's no point.
像我这种老头子 不喜欢强调什么 不需要强调什么
Is that why there are no young men on the Council?
这是否就是议会没有年轻人的原因?
Good point.
说得好
Why don't you tell me what's on your mind, councillor.
你有什么话就直说吧! 议员
There is so much in this world...
这世界上有很多事情...
...that I do not understand.
...是我所不了解的
See that machine? It has something to do with recycling our water supply.
看到那架机器吗? 它是我们的主水源再循环系统
I have absolutely no idea how it works.
我完全不知道它是怎么运作的
But I do understand the reason for it to work.
但是我了解它是用来干什么的
I have absolutely no idea how you are able to do some of the things you do.
我也完全不知道 你是如何能在母体内办到那些事情的
But I believe there's a reason for that as well.
但是我确信那也是为了某个目的
I only hope we understand that reason before it's too late.
我只希望我们能够理解那个目的 在事情还不至于无法挽回前
- Ballard. - ls he here?
- 巴勒 - 他在吗?
Neo, it's from the Oracle.
尼欧 这是先知给的
It's time to go.
是时候启程了
Morpheus said this was how it was gonna happen.
莫费思早就说这会发生
I don't know. Maybe the prophecy's true, maybe it's not.
我不知道 可能那个预言是真的 也可能不是
All I know is, that ship needs an operator.
我只知道那艘战舰急需一个接线员
Right now, that operator's me.
而现在 那个接线员就是我
I know.
我明白
- Zee.... - I want you to wear it.
- 亲爱的! - 我要你戴上它
- You know I don't believe in this stuff. - But I do.
- 你知道我不相信这些东西的 - 但是我相信
It's always brought me luck.
它总是给我带来好运
- Maybe it'll bring me you. - I'm coming back.
- 也许它也能给你带来好运 - 我会平安回来的
I promise. No matter what it takes, I'm coming home.
我保证 不管付出多少代价 我都会回来的
Just keep it with you. Please.
把它戴上就行了 求你了
For me.
就算是为了我
Okay.
好吧!
- Neo! - How the hell... ?
- 尼欧! - 搞什么?
Bane.
班尼!
Is something wrong?
有什么问题吗?
No, I'm fine.
没事 我很好
I just wanted to catch you to say...
我只是想来跟你说一声...
...good luck.
...祝你好运
Thanks.
多谢
We'll see you.
我们会再见的
Neo! Just in time.
尼欧! 幸好赶上了
- You're gonna see the Oracle? - There's no time.
- 你们要去找先知 对吧? - 我们没时间聊天
I had to give something to Neo.
我有些东西要交给尼欧
A gift from one of the orphans.
某个孤儿送给你的礼物
He made me swear to get it to you before you left.
他叫我一定要在你走之前给你
He said you'd understand.
他说你看到就会明白的
Thanks.
多谢!
I was just told you cleared the Nebuchadnezzar for takeoff.
我刚听说你批准了尼布加尼撒的出发
That is correct.
没错
- Am I still in charge of our defense system? - Of course.
- 议员 我还是不是我们防御系统的主管? - 当然是
I believe I need every ship we have if we're going to survive this attack.
我相信 如果要在这场攻击中存活下来 就必须保留我们的每一艘战舰
I understand that, commander.
我知道 指挥官
Then why did you allow the Nebuchadnezzar to leave?
那你为什么允许尼布加尼撒离开?
Because I believe our survival depends on more than how many ships we have.
因为我相信我们的存亡 不是取决于我们有多少艘战舰
Be careful.
小心点
Hello.
你好?
- You seek the Oracle. - Who are you?
- 你是来找先知的吧! - 你是谁?
I am Seraph. I can take you to her, but first I must apologize.
我是守护天使 我可以带你去见她 但我要先向你道歉
Apologize for what?
为什么要先道歉?
For this.
为这个
Good.
很好
The Oracle has many enemies. I had to be sure.
先知有很多敌人 我不得不先确认一下
- Of what? - That you are the One.
- 确认什么? - 确认你就是救世主
- You could have just asked. - No. You do not truly know someone...
- 直接问我不就得了 - 不 只有通过真正的交手...
...until you fight them.
...才能完全了解一个人
Come. She's waiting.
来吧! 她在等你
Where the hell did they go?
他们跑哪去了?
These are back doors, aren't they?
这些都是后门 是吧?
Programmer access.
程序员设计的秘密通道?
- How do they work? - A code is hidden in tumblers.
- 是如何操作的? - 锁定机制内藏着一组密码
One position opens a lock and another position opens one of these doors.
一个密码能打开一扇门 而其它的密码能够打开其它的门
Are you a programmer?
你是个程序员吗?
Then what are you?
那你是什么?
I protect that which matters most.
我负责保护重要人物
Well, come on. I ain't gonna bite you.
过来吧! 我不会咬你的
Come around here and let me have a look at you.
到这儿来 让我好好看看你
My goodness, look at you.
我的天哪 看看你
You turned out all right, didn't you?
你现在看起来挺好的 不是吗?
- How do you feel? - l...
- 你感觉如何呢? - 我...
I know you're not sleeping. We'll get to that.
我知道你失眠 我们迟些再谈那个
Why don't you come and have a sit this time.
现在过来陪我坐坐吧!
- Maybe I'll stand. - Well, suit yourself.
- 我还是站着比较好 - 哦 那随便你吧!
- I felt like sitting. - I know.
- 我还是坐下来吧! - 我知道
So...
那么...
...Iet's get the obvious stuff out of the way.
我们就开门见山地说吧!
- You're not human, are you? - It's tough to get more obvious than that.
- 你不是人类 是吧? - 呵呵 你还真是非常的直接
If I had to guess, I'd say you're a program from the machine world.
如果我猜的没错 你是电脑里的一个程序
- So is he. - So far, so good.
- 他也是 - 目前为止 都猜对了
But if that's true, that could mean you're part of this system...
这代表你也是母体的一分子
...another kind of control.
另一种控制人的机制
- Keep going. - I suppose the most obvious question is...
- 接着说 - 那么我认为 最明显的问题是...
- ...how can I trust you? - Bingo.
- ...我怎么能相信你? - 问对了!
It is a pickle, no doubt about it. Bad news is...
这毫无疑问是个难题 但坏消息是...
...there's no way you can really know if I'm here to help you or not.
...你根本没有办法知道 我是不是真的在帮你
So it's really up to you. Just have to make up your own damn mind...
所以这完全取决于你 所以你得好好做出自己的选择
...to either accept what I'm going to tell you or reject it.
要么接受我将告诉你的事 要么拒绝它
Candy?
吃糖吗?
- Do you already know if I'll take it? - Wouldn't be much of an oracle if I didn't.
- 你已经知道我是否会接受? - 要是我不知道的话 我就不是先知了
But if you already know, how can I make a choice?
如果你早就知道了 我又怎么选择?
Because you didn't come here to make the choice. You've already made it.
因为你不是来这儿做选择的 你早已做出了选择
You're here to try to understand why you made it.
你来这儿的目的是想了解 你为什么要这样选择
I thought you'd have figured that out by now.
我还以为你早已想通这点了的
- Why are you here? - Same reason.
- 那你为什么来这儿? - 跟以前一样
I love candy.
我喜欢吃糖
But why help us?
但你为什么肯帮我们?
We're all here to do what we're all here to do.
我们都是来做我们该做的事情
I'm interested in one thing, Neo: the future.
我只对一件事情感兴趣 未来
And believe me, I know, the only way to get there is together.
相信我 我很清楚一点 就是只有我们团结一致才能有美好的未来
- Are there other programs like you? - Well, not like me, but....
- 是否还有其它像你这样的程序? - 喔 没有跟我一样 但是...
Look. See those birds?
听着 看到那些鸟儿了吗?
At some point, a program was written to govern them.
从某种角度来讲 某个程序是为管理它们而编写的
A program was written to watch over the trees and the wind, the sunrise and sunset.
而为了管理树木、风、日出与日落 又编写了另一个程序
There are programs running all over the place.
这儿有无数的程序在运行
The ones doing their job, doing what they were meant to do, are invisible.
这些程序各司其职 但它们是无形的
You'd never even know they were here. But the other ones....
你根本不会意识到它们的存在 但另外的一些程序
Well, you hear about them all the time.
嗯! 我们常常都能够听说到
- I've never heard of them. - Of course you have.
- 我可从来没听说过 - 你有的
Every time you've heard someone say they saw a ghost or an angel...
每当有人说他撞到了鬼 或者遇见天使
...every story you've ever heard about vampires, werewolves or aliens...
你所听到的每一个关于吸血鬼 狼人 外星人之类的故事
...is the system assimilating some program...
这些全是电脑主机在处理...
...that's doing something they're not supposed to be doing.
...出了问题的电脑程序
Programs hacking programs.
程序在入侵主机
- Why? - They have their reasons...
- 为什么会这样? - 它们有它们自己的理由...
...but usually a program chooses exile when it faces deletion.
它们宁愿被驱逐 也不愿被删除
- And why would a program be deleted? - Maybe it breaks down.
- 为什么它们会被删除? - 可能程序崩溃了
Maybe a better program is created to replace it. Happens all the time.
可能有更好的程序要来替代它了 这些事情一直在发生
And when it does, a program can either choose to hide here...
而且当要发生的时候 它们要么选择隐藏在母体里...
...or return to the source.
...要么就选择返回到代码之源去
- The machine mainframe. - Yes.
- 就是电脑主机那里? - 对
Where you must go.
那儿就是你必须去的地方
Where the path of the One ends. You've seen it...
那是救世主的终点站 你曾经见过的...
...in your dreams, haven't you?
...在你的梦里 不是吗?
A door made of light?
那道充满光芒的门?
What happens when you go through the door?
你进门之后发生了什么事?
I see Trinity...
我看见了崔妮蒂...
...and something happens...
...然后一些事情发生了...
...something bad.
...可怕的事情
She starts to fall, and then I wake up.
她在往下坠落 然后我就醒了!
- Do you see her die? - No.
- 你看到她死去吗? - 没有
You have the sight now, Neo.
你现在有了预知能力! 尼欧
You are looking at the world without time.
你的能力不受时空的限制
Then why can't I see what happens to her?
但是为什么我看不到她后来怎么了?
We can never see past the choices we don't understand.
我们是无法看透自己所不理解的选择的
Are you saying I have to choose whether Trinity lives or dies?
你的意思是说 我得自己选择崔妮蒂的命运?
No, you've already made the choice.
不 你早已做出了选择
Now you have to understand it.
现在你只能去理解选择背后的意义
No.
I can't do that. I won't.
我不会那样做的! 绝对不会!
- Well, you have to. - Why?
- 你必须那么做 - 为什么?
Because you're the One.
因为你是救世主
What if I can't?
那要是我办不到呢?
What happens if I fail?
如果我失败了会怎样?
Then Zion will fall.
那么锡安将会沦陷
Our time is up. Listen to me, Neo. You can save Zion...
时间又到了 相信我 尼欧! 你能够拯救锡安
...if you reach the source, but to do that you need the Keymaker.
只要你去到代码之源 在那之前 你必须先找到掌握钥匙的那个人
The Keymaker?
掌握钥匙的那个人?
He disappeared. We didn't know what happened to him until now.
对 他曾经消失过一段时间 没人知道他发生了什么事
He's being held prisoner by a very dangerous program...
直到最近听说 他被一个非常危险的程序抓了起来
...one of the oldest of us. He is called the Merovingian.
我们之中最老的程序之一 他的名字叫梅罗纹奇
- And he won't let him go willingly. - What does he want?
- 他不会轻易放他走的 - 他想要什么?
What do all men with power want? More power.
那些有权有势的人都想要什么? 更多的权力
Be there at that exact time...
到那儿去 只要选择好时机...
...and you will have a chance.
...你们就有机会了
We must go.
我们得走了
Seems like every time we meet I got nothing but bad news.
我好像每次和你见面都只会带来坏消息
I'm sorry about that. I surely am.
我对此感到抱歉 真的很抱歉
But for what it's worth...
但值得庆幸的是
...you've made a believer out of me.
你终于选择了相信我
Good luck, kiddo.
祝你好运 孩子
Mr. Anderson.
安德森先生
Did you get my package?
收到我的礼物了吗?
- Yeah. - Well, good.
- 收到了 - 哦 很好
- Smith? - He's not reading like an agent.
- 史密斯? - 它完全不像是特警的代码
- Surprised to see me? - No.
- 看到我 很吃惊吧? - 不!
- Then you're aware of it. - Of what?
- 那么你已经知道了吗? - 知道什么?
Our connection.
我们之间的联系
I don't fully understand how it happened.
我也不是很清楚它到底是怎么产生的
Perhaps some part of you imprinted onto me...
可能是你的一部分代码 写进了我的身体
...something overwritten or copied.
某些程序被覆盖 或者被复制了
It is, at this point, irrelevant. What matters is...
不过现在那些都无关紧要了 重点是...
...that whatever happened, happened for a reason.
...一切事情的发生 总有原因
And what reason is that?
那是什么原因呢?
I killed you, Mr. Anderson. I watched you die.
我曾经杀了你 安德森先生 我亲眼目睹着你死去
With a certain satisfaction, I might add.
老实说 那给了我某种满足感
And then something happened, something that I knew was impossible...
然后发生了一件事 一件我认为不可能发生的事
...but it happened anyway.
但它发生了
You destroyed me, Mr. Anderson.
你摧毁了我 安德森先生
Afterward, I knew the rules, I understood what I was supposed to do...
之后 我了解了游戏的规则 我明白我应该被删除的...
...but I didn't.
...但我却没那么做
I couldn't. I was compelled to stay...
我办不到 我不得不留了下来...
...compelled to disobey.
...被迫违反了规则
And now, here I stand because of you, Mr. Anderson.
现在 我能站在这里全是拜你所赐 安德森先生
Because of you, I'm no longer an agent of this system.
正因为你 我已不再是母体的特警了
Because of you, I've changed. I'm unplugged.
正因为你 我改变了 我解脱了
A new man, so to speak. Like you, apparently free.
可以说 我重获新生 像你一样 我自由了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
But as you well know, appearances can be deceiving...
但是! 你很了解 人不可貌像这句话...
...which brings me back to the reason why we're here.
这就是我又回到这儿来的原因
We're not here because we're free. We're here because we are not free.
我们会在这儿并非因为我们自由了 我们会在这儿是因为我们并不自由
There's no escaping reason, no denying purpose.
凡事都有动机和目的
Because as we both know, without purpose...
因为我们都知道 如果没有了目的
- ...we would not exist. - lt is purpose that created us.
- 我们就不会存在 - 是目的造就了我们
- Purpose that connects us. - Purpose that pulls us.
- 目的联系着我们 - 目的牵引着我们
- That guides us. - That drives us.
- 指引着我们 - 推动着我们
- lt is purpose that defines. - Purpose that binds us.
- 目的确认我们的存在 - 目的约束着我们
We are here because of you, Mr. Anderson.
我们会在这儿全是拜你所赐 安德森先生
We're here to take from you what you tried to take from us:
你试图杀死我们 我们也不能让你活着
Purpose.
一切都有目的
- What's happening to him? - Don't know.
- 他出了什么事? - 不知道
Yes, that's it. It'll be over soon.
对 就是这样 很快就会结束
- You. - Yes, me.
- 是你! - 对 是我
Me, me, me.
我、我...
Me too.
我也是
More.
再多些人
It is inevitable.
你是跑不掉的
Come on, get out of there.
快些 离开那里
Are you all right?
你还好吧?
- lt was Smith. - Yes.
- 是史密斯? - 对!
- Now there's more than one of them? - A lot more.
- 不止一个? - 有很多个他
- How is that possible? - I don't know.
- 那怎么可能? - 我不知道
Somehow, he's found a way to copy himself.
不知怎么的 他找到一种复制自己的方法
- ls that what he was doing to you? - I don't know what he was doing...
- 他刚才想把你复制成他? - 我不知道他想干什么
- ...but I know what it felt like. - What?
- 但是那种感觉似曾相识 - 什么感觉?
It felt like I was back in that hallway.
就像是上次对决
It felt like dying.
有种死亡的感觉
The machines are tunneling to avoid our defense system.
机器们正在开凿通道 企图避开我们的防御系统
But I believe they will intersect certain pipelines to control them.
但我认为他们为此需要把部分通道打通
These points of intersection are crucial...
这些交叉点是非常关键的
...because I believe they're vulnerable to counterattack.
我们可以在这里向它们反击
Although it has been suggested that this is the same kind of attack...
尽管有人说 这和我们多年来一直抵御的攻击
...we've defended for years, I urge the Council to realize the truth.
没什么区别 我强烈请求议会意识到这个事实的重要性
This is the single greatest threat we have ever faced...
这次我们面对的是一次前所未有的威胁
...and if we do not act accordingly, we will not survive.
假如我们没有好好应对的话 我们将全军覆没
Commander Lock, the Council is well aware of the seriousness of this attack.
洛克指挥官 议会非常清楚这场攻击的严重性
You have our leave to prepare our defense by any and all means necessary.
我们准备将防御的工作 全权委托于你
- Thank you, Council. - However...
- 谢谢你! 议员! - 但是...
...we ask if there's been word from the Nebuchadnezzar.
...我们想要知道尼布加尼撒的消息
No, councillor. No word. Nothing.
没有 议员 一点音讯都没有
Then we request a ship be dispatched to ascertain the fate of the One.
派一艘战舰去找到救世主
I wish that were possible, councillor, but I do not believe our defense...
我也想那样做 但我们承受不起...
- ...can suffer the loss of another ship. - lt will, commander, if it must.
- ...任何损失了 - 如果必须的话 我们就得承受 指挥官
It could take one ship days to find the Nebuchadnezzar.
可能得花好几天才能找到他们
- Then send two. - This is insane.
- 那就派两艘好了! - 这太荒唐了
Careful, commander.
注意言辞 指挥官
Forgive my frustration, councillors.
我为我的失言感到抱歉 议员们
But I wish I were able to comprehend the Council's choice in this matter.
我希望我能够理解 议会对这件事情的抉择
Comprehension is not a requisite of cooperation.
你不必了解 只要奉命行事
If you are asking me to order two of my captains...
如果我命令我的两个舰长...
There's no need for such an order.
你用不着下命令
The captains are present. They can answer for themselves.
在座的舰长们可以自由选择
The Council is calling for two volunteers to aid the Nebuchadnezzar.
议会需要两名自愿者来协助尼布加尼撒号
Are there two among you that would answer such a call?
你们之中可有人愿意响应这个号召?
Captain Soren of the Vigilant will answer the Council's call.
维奇里安号的索伦舰长愿意
You understand the situation, Captain Soren?
索伦舰长 情况你都清楚吧?
- Yes, ma'am. - Thank you, captain.
- 是的! 夫人 - 谢谢你 舰长
Is there another?
还有没有人?
- Captain, I think we should volunteer. - What? You have gone crazy.
- 舰长 我觉得我们应该自愿... - 什么? 你疯了吗?
- Listen... - Shut your hole, Bane...
- 那样我们就... - 闭上你的鸟嘴 拜恩
...before I put you in one.
否则我宰了你!
Is there no other?
没有其他人了吗?
Be hard for any man to risk his life...
没有人会愿意冒着生命危险去做...
...especially if he doesn't understand the reason.
...一件连自己都不明白原因的事的
Captain Niobe of the Logos will answer the councillor's call.
罗格斯号舰长奈奥比愿意
- What? - Thank you, Captain Niobe.
- 什么? - 谢谢你 奈奥比舰长
Commander Lock, you have your orders. This Council is hereby adjourned.
洛克指挥官 接下来的就交给你了 本次会议到此休会
- Niobe, what are you doing? - What I can.
- 奈奥比 你这是在做什么? - 做我能做的事
Why?
为什么?
Because some things never change, Jason...
因为有些事情永远不会改变 杰森
...and some things do.
但是有些事情会
What can you see, Neo?
你看到了什么 尼欧?
It's strange. The code is somehow different.
很奇怪 它们的代码变得很特别
- Encrypted? - Maybe.
- 加密了? - 可能吧!
Is that good for us or bad for us?
是好消息还是坏消息?
Well, it looks like every floor is wired with explosives.
乖乖 看起来好像每层楼都埋了炸药
Bad for us.
坏消息
Here we go.
我们走吧!
(法语) 欢迎光临 请问预定了吗?
Yes. We are here to speak with the Merovingian.
是的! 我们是来找梅罗纹奇
Well, of course. He has been expecting you.
哦! 好的! 他正在等着你们呢!
Follow me.
跟我来
Here he is at last. Neo, the One himself.
他终于来了 尼欧 救世主本人
Right?
对吧?
And the legendary Morpheus.
还有传奇人物莫费思
And Trinity, of course. I have heard so much.
当然还有崔妮蒂 如此美艳动人 久仰大名了
You honor me. Please, sit. Join us. This is my wife, Persephone.
你们让我备感荣幸 请坐 和我们坐一块吧 这是我的夫人 佩瑟芬
Something to eat? Drink?
想吃点什么? 喝点什么?
Of course, such things are contrivances, like so much here.
当然这些东西都是虚幻的 这儿的东西都是这么来的
For the sake of appearances.
为了"出现"
- No, thank you. - Yes, of course. Who has time?
- 不用了 谢谢 - 噢 当然 谁有时间呢?
Who has time? But then, if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?
谁又会有时间呢? 倘若我们根本没 接受过时间 又哪来的拥有呢?
Chateau Haut- Brion, 1 959. Magnificent wine.
奥布昂酒庄 一九五九年份 顶级红酒
I love French wine like I love the French language.
我对法国酒的热爱同我爱法语一样
I have sampled every language. French is my favorite. Fantastic language...
我研究过很多种语言 但法语始终是我的最爱 实在是太美妙了
...especially to curse with.
特别是用来骂人时
You see? It's like wiping your ass with silk. I love it.
(法语) 像是用丝绸擦屁股般的温柔 像是用丝绸擦屁股般的温柔 我实在太热爱它了
You know why we are here.
你知道我们为何来这
I am a trafficker of information. I know everything I can.
我是个情报商人 无所不知
The question is, do you know why you are here?
问题在于 你们是否知道 你们来这儿的目的?
We are looking for the Keymaker.
我们要找掌握钥匙的人
Oh, yes, it is true. The Keymaker, of course.
哦 是啊! 是这样的 掌握钥匙的人 当然
But this is not a reason, this is not a why.
但这不是你们来这的目的和原因
The Keymaker himself, his very nature, is a means, it is not an end.
掌握钥匙的人本身 就其本质来讲 是一种方法 它不是最终目的
And so to look for him is to be looking for a means to do...
你们要用他来达到什么...
- ...what? - You know the answer to that question.
- ...目的? - 你明知故问
But do you?
但你自己知道吗?
You think you do, but you do not.
你以为自己知道 其实你不知道
You are here because you were sent here.
你来这儿是因为有人派你来这儿
You were told to come here, and then you obeyed.
有人跟你说你该来这儿 你就来了
It is, of course, the way of all things.
当然 任何事情都是这样
You see, there is only one constant...
你看 这世界上只存在着一种永恒...
...one universal. It is the only real truth.
...世间唯一的真理
Causality.
因果关系
Action, reaction.
付出、回报
- Cause and effect. - Everything begins with choice.
- 起因、结果... - 任何事都始于当初的选择
No. Wrong.
不对! 错!
Choice is an illusion created between those with power...
选择只是强者用来欺骗...
...and those without.
...弱者的谎言
Look there at that woman.
看看那个女人
My God, just look at her...
我的天啊! 她真漂亮
...affecting everyone around her.
她身边的男人都被她迷倒
So obvious, so bourgeois, so boring. But wait.
那么的明显、虚伪、无趣 但等等
Watch. You see, I have sent her a dessert...
你看 我给她送去了一份甜点...
...a very special dessert.
...一份非常特别的甜点
I wrote it myself.
代码是我自己写的
It starts so simply...
这些代码如此容易地就开始起作用
...each line of the program creating a new effect, just like...
每一行代码都会产生一种新的效果 就像...
...poetry.
...诗般的梦幻
First...
首先...
...a rush, heat. Her heart flutters.
...心情悸动...续而发热...
You can see it, Neo, yes?
你能看到吧! 尼欧 是吧?
She does not understand why.
她不明白为什么
Is it the wine? No.
是因为那酒吗? 不是的
What is it then? What is the reason?
那是为什么呢? 是什么原因呢?
And soon it does not matter.
很快的这些都不再重要了
Soon the why and the reason are gone...
很快的这些"为什么"和"原因" 都将消失了
...and all that matters is the feeling itself.
最重要的是那种感觉本身
And this is the nature of the universe.
这是自然界的定律
We struggle against it, we fight to deny it...
我们强烈的挣扎 拚命抵抗它
...but it is, of course, pretense. It is a lie.
自欺欺人的装作没事
Beneath our poised appearance...
在那泰然自若的外表下...
...the truth is, we are completely...
...事实上 我们已经彻底地...
...out of control.
...失控了
Causality. There is no escape from it. We are forever slaves to it.
这就是因果 无可避免的 我们永远受它的奴役
Our only hope, our only peace, is to understand it, to understand the why.
我们只能试图去理解 理解为什么
"Why" is what separates us from them...
"原因"就是电脑与人类的区别
...you from me.
也是你我的区别
"Why" is the only real source of power. Without it, you are powerless.
"原因"是真正的力量泉源 没有它 你一无是处
And this is how you come to me, without why, without power.
这也是为什么你会来找我的原因 因为你无知 也就没有权力
Another link in the chain.
只不过是因果循环中的一节罢了
But fear not.
但是也不用怕
Since I have seen how good you are at following orders...
既然我知道你会乖乖地听话...
...I will tell you what to do next.
...我就告诉你们接下来该怎么做
Run back and give the fortuneteller this message:
滚回去 顺便带个口讯去给那个算命婆
Her time is almost up.
她的时辰快到了
Now I have some real business to do, so I will say adieu and goodbye.
现在我有点正事要办 所以失陪了 再见
- This isn't over. - Oh, yes, it is.
- 我们还没谈完 - 不 已经结束了
The Keymaker is mine, and I see no reason why I should give him up.
掌握钥匙的家伙是我的人 没理由我得交给你
- No reason at all. - Where are you going?
- 想都别想 - 你要去哪?
Please, ma cherie, I have told you. We are all victims of causality.
拜托 亲爱的 我告诉过你的 我们都是因果关系的受害者
I drank too much wine, I must take a piss.
我喝多了 所以得去洗手间
Cause and effect. Au revoir.
起因-结果 再见
Touch me and that hand will never touch anything again.
敢碰我的话 你这只手就得废了
Well, that didn't go so well.
好像不是很妙
Are you certain the Oracle didn't say anything else?
你确定先知没有说别的什么吗?
- Yes. - Maybe we did something wrong.
- 确定 - 也许我们做错了什么?
Or didn't do something.
或是少做了些什么
No, what happened couldn't have happened any other way.
不对 该发生的都发生了 没其它的变数
- How do you know? - We are still alive.
- 你怎么知道? - 因为我们还活着
If you want the Keymaker, follow me.
如果你们想要找那个掌握钥匙的人 就跟我来
Get out.
出去
I am so sick and tired of his bullshit. On and on. Pompous prick.
我厌倦了这样的事一再发生 我受够了
A long time ago, when we first came here, it was so different.
很久以前 当我们刚来这里的时候 他是多么的好啊
He was so different.
他完全不是现在这个样子
He was like you.
他就好像现在的你
I'll give you what you want, but you have to give me something.
我会帮你们得到你们要的 但你也得给我点东西
- What? - A kiss.
- 什么? - 一个吻
Excuse me?
我不明白?
I want you to kiss me as if you were kissing her.
我要你像吻她那样吻我
- Why? - You love her. She loves you.
- 为什么? - 你爱她 她也爱你
It's all over you both.
你们两个真心相爱
A long time ago, I knew what that felt like.
很久以前 我也有过那种感觉
I want to remember it. I want to sample it. That's all.
我想重温一下 想再试一次 就这样
Just a sample.
让我重温爱的滋味
- Why don't you sample this instead? - Trinity.
- 你要不要试下这个? - 崔妮蒂
Such emotion over something so small. It's just a kiss.
小事一件 何必那么激动? 只是个吻而已
Why should we trust you?
为什么我们要相信你?
If I don't deliver you to the Keymaker, she can kill me.
如果我没有带你们找到掌握钥匙的人 她可以把我杀了
All right.
好吧!
But you have to make me believe I am her.
不过你得让我觉得 你真的把我当作她
All right.
好吧!
Terrible. Forget it.
糟透了 就这样算了吧!
Wait.
等等!
Okay.
好吧!
Yes.
That's it.
就是这样
I envy you. But such a thing is not meant to last.
我嫉妒你 不过 美好的事注定不会长久
Come with me.
跟我来
Not again.
不是吧! 又来了?
It's all right, boys. They're with me.
没事的 伙计们 他们是跟我一起的
These fellas work for my husband.
他们是我丈夫的手下
They do his dirty work. They're very good, very loyal.
干的都是些"脏活" 很听话 忠心耿耿
Aren't you, boys?
是不是 小伙子们?
Yes, mistress.
哦! 是的! 夫人
They come from a much older version of the Matrix.
他们是从旧版母体里产生的 所以
But like so many back then, they caused more problems than they solved.
他们带来的麻烦多过他们解决的
My husband saved them because they're notoriously difficult to terminate.
我丈夫救了他们 因为他们可是出了名的难缠
How many people keep silver bullets in their gun?
有多少人在枪里随时都装着银子弹?
You can either run and tell my husband what I have done...
你可以去向我丈夫告状...
...or you can stay there and die.
或者留下来等死
He's in the ladies' room!
他在女厕里
Hurry.
快走
- My name is Neo. - Yes. I'm the Keymaker.
- 我叫尼欧 - 是的! 我就是那个掌握钥匙的人
I've been waiting for you.
我一直在等着你
My God! My God, Persephone, how could you do this? You betray me.
哦! 上帝 珀尔塞福涅(冥后 希腊神话) 你怎么可以这么做! 你背叛我!
- Cause and effect, my love. - Cause?
- 起因-结果 亲爱的! - 起因?
There is no cause for this. What cause?
没有什么起因 什么起因?
What cause? How about the lipstick you're still wearing?
没什么起因? 那这个唇印是什么?
Lipstick? Lipstick.
唇印? 唇印?
What craziness are you talking about, woman? There is no lipstick!
你在胡说些什么 根本没有唇印!
She wasn't kissing your face, my love.
她没吻过你的脸吗 亲爱的
Woman, this is nothing.
女人 这根本不算什么
- lt is a game. It is only a game. - So is this.
- 不过是逢场作戏 只是个游戏而已 - 这也是游戏
Have fun.
好好玩吧!
All right.
好吧!
All right.
好吧!
Let us find out where this goes.
咱们就走着瞧吧!
You two, get the Keymaker.
你们俩 去把掌握钥匙的家伙抢回来
That's a nice trick.
这把戏不错!
I cannot go back.
我不能再被他抓回去了
I'll handle them.
我来解决他们!
Handle us? You'll handle us? You know, your predecessors had much more respect.
解决我们? 你来解决我们? 你的前身对我们都十分尊重
Okay, you have some skill.
好吧 你有点本事
Kill him.
杀了他
You see? He's just a man.
你们看到了 他也只是个普通人
Goddamn it, woman, you will be the end of me.
臭女人 等会儿要给你好看
Mark my words, boy, and mark them well.
记住我的话 小子 好好记住
I have survived your predecessors, and I will survive you.
你的前身都杀不了我 你也一样!
- Where are you going? - Another way. Always another way.
- 你要上哪去? - 出路 总会有出路的
Close it, quick!
快把门关上!
Could we move along?
可以走了吗?
Run!
快走!
Step away from the door.
离开那一道门
We owe you for that.
我们很欣赏你的身手!
Just like new.
就像新的一样
Drop your weapon.
放下你的武器
- Stay with him. - What about Neo?
- 快去跟他在一起 - 那尼欧怎么办?
He can handle himself.
他能照顾他自己
Get in back.
坐后面去
Shit.
可恶!
- Operator. - Link, where am l?
- 接线员 - 林克! 我在哪?
You won't believe this, but you're way up in the mountains.
真难以置信 你在深山里
- Really? - lt'll take me a while to get an exit.
- 是吗? - 是的! 我需要点时间来找到出口
- Shit! - What?
- 哦! 糟了 - 怎么了?
The twins are after Morpheus and Trinity. They don't have a way out.
他们正在被双子星病毒追杀 无法脱身
- Where are they? - Middle of the city, 500 miles due south.
- 他们在哪? - 市中心 在你南面五百英里处
- Operator. - Get us out of here.
- 接线员 - 帮我们离开这儿
- Won 't be easy. - I know. We're inside the core network.
- 这可不容易啊! 长官 - 我知道 我们在网络的核心
The only exit I got near you is the Winslow overpass.
好的! 最近的出口是温斯洛高架桥
- Off the freeway. - Yes, sir.
- 就从高速公路离开 - 是的! 长官
- Fine, we'll make it. - I should... Oh, shit! Look out behind you!
- 好的! 我们会没事的! - 我会...糟了! 小心后面!
- lncoming fire. - Down!
- 他们准备开枪 - 趴下!
Hold on!
坐稳了!
Oh, no. This is getting real ugly real fast.
噢 情况越来越糟
Are you watching this, Link?
林克! 你看到我们的情况了吗?
Yes, sir. There's an all points on you. Eight units headed your way.
是的! 这儿能看见你的所有情况 有八辆警车正朝你奔去
Any suggestions?
有什么建议?
- Turn right. - Right, now.
- 右转! - 向右转 马上!
Straight here. You'll hit a connecting tunnel to the 1 01.
冲破栅杆就能上到 101 公路
- Got it. - You sure about this? The freeway, I mean.
- 收到 - 你是否确定? 我是说高速公路很危险
- ln 1 4 years of operating, I've never seen... - Link, what did I tell you?
- 在我十四年的接线生涯里 我从来没有... - 林克! 我怎么跟你说的?
Yes, sir. I do, sir. Winslow overpass.
是的! 长官 我相信你 温斯洛高架桥
- I'll be ready for you. - Good man.
- 我会为你们准备好的 - 很好
You always told me to stay off the freeway.
你一直要我远离那条高速公路
- Yes, that's true. - You said it was suicide.
- 是的! 没错 - 你说那无异于自杀
Then let us hope...
那么 让我们希望...
...that I was wrong.
...我之前错了
- Operator. - Link, it's Niobe.
- 接线员 - 林克! 我是奈奥比
We've been sent to bring you in.
我们来帮忙了
- I need to talk to Morpheus. - Believe me, Niobe, he needs you.
- 我要跟莫费思对话 - 太好了 奈奥比 他需要你的帮忙
- Where is he? - Just follow the sirens.
- 他在哪里? - 跟着警笛走就是了
Repeat, they're approaching the...
重复 他们正在接近...
- We have them now. - The exile is the primary target.
- 找到他们了 - 那个逃犯才是首要目标
Shots fired.
开火
Move!
快走!
- We are getting aggravated. - Yes, we are.
- 我们被惹火了 - 没错
Trinity.
崔妮蒂!
Get him out of here.
带他离开这里
Come on!
快走!
Crush him.
撞死他!
Morpheus.
莫费思!
He's okay. Keep moving.
他没事! 快走!
Let's go.
我们走!
I need a download to hot- wire a motorcycle.
我需要下载摩托车硬件的知识
No problem. One crash course on motorcycle...
没问题 一切的摩托车知识
Wait.
等等...
Cancel that.
取消它吧!
You are handy.
你真有一套
Jump on.
上车
She means nothing.
她不重要
- Find the exile. - We have them.
- 快找那个逃犯 - 找到了
112 听到了请回答
Get down.
坐下来
Gotcha.
接住你了
She's good.
她真行
You are no longer necessary.
你已经没用了
We do only what we're meant to do.
我自有我的作用
Then you are meant for one more thing: deletion.
那么你只有一个用处 被删除
Go kick his ass.
好了 去揍扁他吧!
Neo, if you're out there, I could use some help.
尼欧 如果你已脱身 过来帮我
What is that?
这是什么?
Yes! Yes!
耶! 耶!
We have confirmation from the lcarus. First two ships are in position for counterattack.
长官 易卡露斯传来了消息 头两艘战舰已处在反击位置
Good.
很好
Any change?
有什么变化?
They hit some iron ore here. Slowed them down a little.
看来敌军碰到了一些铁矿石 这会耽搁它们一些时间
- How much? - An hour, maybe.
- 多长时间? - 大概一个小时!
That would give them a little over nine hours.
那么他们应该还需要九个小时左右
Yes, sir.
是的! 长官
There is a building.
有一栋大楼
Inside this building, there is a level where no elevator can go...
在它里面 有个电梯达不到的楼层
...and no stair can reach.
连楼梯都没有!
This level is filled with doors. These doors lead to many places.
这层楼有很多扇门 这些门能通往很多地方
Hidden places.
不为人知的地方
But one door is special.
但有一扇门很特别!
One door leads to the source.
这扇门通往代码之源!
This building is protected by a very secure system.
这栋楼的保安系统非常严密
- Every alarm triggers the bomb. - Bomb? Did he say bomb?
- 每个警报都能引爆炸弹! - 炸弹? 他是说炸弹?
But like all systems, it has a weakness.
不过跟所有的系统一样 它也有它的弱点
The system is based on the rules of a building.
这个系统也遵循着一个建筑物的规定
- One system built on another. - Electricity.
- 一个系统依赖于另一个系统 - 电力
- lf one fails, so must the other. - No electricity, no alarms.
- 一个系统瘫痪了 其他的也就完了 - 切断了电力 警报器就不会响了
You'd have to take out a city block to kill the power.
必须要切断一个街区的全部供电设施
- Not one, 27. - Twenty- seven blocks?
- 不是一个 是二十七个街区 - 二十七个街区?
There is a power station.
市区里有一个供电站
It must be destroyed.
我们必须毁了它
- There must be some kind of fail- safe. - Yes, there is an emergency system.
- 肯定还有什么紧急供电系统吧? - 是的! 是有一个
The core network of the grid must be accessed.
我们必需进到网络核心
The emergency system must be deactivated.
紧急供电系统必须被切断
What do you need us for?
为什么需要我们参与?
Neo could take them out easier than we could.
这点事 尼欧可以很轻松的就搞定
- There's no time. - Why?
- 时间不够 - 为什么?
Once the door is unprotected, the connection will be severed.
一旦大门处于无防护状态 连接就会被切断
But another connection must first be made.
但在这之前 一定要建好另一个连接
- How long will that take? - Exactly 3 14 seconds.
- 这需要多长时间? - 精确的说 是三百一十四秒
Just over five minutes.
五分钟稍微多一点
That is the length and breadth of the window.
就是这么多时间
Only the One can open the door, and only during that window can the door be opened.
只有救世主能打开那扇门 而且只能在时间窗口开启时 门才能被打开
How do you know all this?
你是怎么知道这些的?
I know because I must know. It is my purpose.
因为这些是我必须要知道的 这就是我存在的目的
It's the reason I'm here, the same reason we're all here.
这也是我存在的原因 这也是我们大家存在的原因
Neo, I know something's wrong.
尼欧 我知道事情有些不对劲
You don't have to tell me.
你不用告诉我
I just want you to know that I'm here.
我只想要你知道 我会永远在你身边
All must be done as one.
行动必须一气呵成
Can't hurt.
不能受伤
If one fails...
只要有一个人失败了...
...all fail.
...我们就全完了
At midnight, there is a shift change in the security of both buildings.
在午夜十二点的时候 两幢楼里面的保安都会有一次换班
At midnight, we will strike.
十二点正 我们开始行动
Hey!
嘿!
- You count sheep at home. - Why? I get paid to count them here.
- 要睡觉回家睡去 - 怎么了 他们雇我在这儿睡的
Okay, they're inside.
好的! 他们进去了!
- How much time? - Twelve minutes.
- 还有多少时间? - 十二分钟
Oh, shit.
糟了!
All of our lives, we have fought this war. Tonight, I believe we can end it.
我们用了毕生的时间 来进行这场战斗 我相信 今晚就可以结束这场战争
Tonight is not an accident.
今晚并不是个偶然
There are no accidents.
没有什么是偶然的
We have not come here by chance. I do not believe in chance.
我们今晚来到这里 也绝非偶然 我不相信运气
When I see three objectives, three captains, three ships...
当我看到我们有三位舰长 有三艘战舰 来执行这三个任务...
...I do not see coincidence. I see providence.
...我并没有看到什么偶然 我看到的是天意
I see purpose.
这一切都有其目的
I believe it is our fate to be here. It is our destiny.
我相信 我们来到这里 是受了命运的指引
I believe this night holds for each and every one of us...
这是我们的宿命 我相信 今晚...
...the very meaning of our lives.
...将会是我们每一个生命价值的体现
I want to ask you to do something, but I don't know how.
我想要你为我做件事情 但我不知道该怎样和你说
I promise you, if I can, I will.
我答应你 我一定会尽力而为
What if I asked you to stay out of this...
如果我要求你不要...
...no matter what...
...不管发生什么事...
...to stay out of the Matrix?
...你都不要进入母体呢?
Why?
为什么?
Please.
求你了
All right.
好吧!
What is it, Niobe?
你怎么了 奈奥比?
I can't help it, Morpheus. I can't help thinking, what if you're wrong?
莫费思 我忍不住想问 万一你是错的呢?
What if all this, the prophecy, everything, is bullshit?
万一那些预言 和这一切 都是错的呢?
Then tomorrow we may all be dead.
那么明天 我们可能都会死去
But how would that be different from any other day?
但这同改天再死有什么区别呢?
This is a war, and we are soldiers.
这是一场战争 而我们都是战士
Death can come for us at any time...
死亡会随时...
...in any place.
...随地降临到我们身上
Incoming. Incoming!
它们来了!
Incoming!
它们来了!
Now consider the alternative.
现在想想另一种可能性
What if I am right? What if the prophecy is true?
如果我是对的呢? 如果预言是真的?
What if tomorrow the war could be over?
如果明天战争真的会结束?
Isn't that worth fighting for?
我们难道不值得为此而战吗?
Isn't that worth dying for?
我们不值得为此牺牲吗?
- Time? - Three minutes.
- 还有多久? - 还差三分钟
Almost there.
就快好了
It is done.
好了
Find the others.
看看其他人
I got Niobe there. They're out of the station.
找到奈奥比了 他们已经出来了
- What about Soren? - There.
- 那索伦呢? - 在那
They're still inside, but....
他们还在里面 可是
They're not moving.
他们不动了
That's it, let's go.
很好 我们行动吧!
Call Neo now.
马上呼叫尼欧
- I lost them. They're inside the portal. - What about the grid?
- 没信号! 他们进去了 - 供电网呢?
Everything is operational. The emergency system is rerouting power.
应急系统已经开始供电
Jesus.
上帝啊
Soon as they open that door, it's all over.
只要他们打开那扇门 一切就全完了
The hell it is.
那儿将成会为地狱
What are you... ? Trinity!
你干什么? 崔妮蒂!
I will not wait and do nothing. I will not watch them die.
我不能在这里袖手旁观 我不能眼睁睁的看着他们去送死
We're talking less than five minutes.
崔妮蒂! 只有不到五分钟了
In five minutes, I'll tear that building down.
这五分钟 足够我把那幢大楼闹翻天了
- How much further? - Here, just here.
- 有多远? - 就是这里
I'm sorry, this is a dead end.
抱歉 这是条死路
It's gotta be the ugliest hack I have ever done.
这是我最糟糕的一次行动
That's as close as I can get you. You better grow wings.
我只能把你送到这里 没法再近了 接下来的就只能靠你自己了
- Operator. - I'm in.
- 我是接线员 - 我进来了
Keep moving. Sixty- fifth floor.
继续前进 在六十五楼
You look surprised to see me again, Mr. Anderson.
我们又见面了 安德森先生 你好像很吃惊?
Well, that's the difference between us. I have been expecting you.
正相反 我一直盼着你的出现
- What do you want, Smith? - You haven't figured that out?
- 你想怎么样 史密斯? - 你还没想明白吗?
Still using all the muscles except the one that matters.
你还是那样 四肢发达 头脑简单?
I want exactly what you want.
你想要的 就是我想要的
I want everything.
我要得到一切
Would that include a bullet from this gun?
连我的子弹 你也想要吗?
Go ahead, shoot.
尽管开枪吧!
The best thing about being me, there's so many me's.
这里可有数不清的"我"呢
Christ! What the hell happened in here?
天啊! 该死的这是怎回事?
Hold it right there, little lady.
小姐 别过来
If you can't beat us....
如果你不能打败我们
Join us.
就加入我们吧!
Morpheus!
莫费思!
输入密码
拒绝访问
Still no sight of them. They only got two minutes left.
还是看不见他们 只剩下两分钟了
禁用网络节点 21 至 48 禁用网络节点 21 至 48 警告:禁用网络节点 21 至 48 将断开区域 11 的联结 (27个节点) 是否确认? ( 是 / 否 )
错误:供电系统故障
错误:供电系统故障 节点 21 已断开
错误:供电系统故障 节点 21 已断开 节点 22 已断开
错误:供电系统故障 节点 21 已断开 节点 22 已断开 节点 23 已断开
错误:供电系统故障 节点 21 已断开 节点 22 已断开 节点 23 已断开 节点 24 已断开
错误:供电系统故障 节点 21 已断开 节点 22 已断开 节点 23 已断开 节点 24 已断开 节点 25 已断开
错误:供电系统故障 节点 21 已断开 节点 22 已断开 节点 23 已断开 节点 24 已断开 节点 25 已断开 节点 26 已断开
错误:供电系统故障 节点 21 已断开 节点 22 已断开 节点 23 已断开 节点 24 已断开 节点 25 已断开 节点 26 已断开 节点 27 已断开
错误:供电系统故障 节点 21 已断开 节点 22 已断开 节点 23 已断开 节点 24 已断开 节点 25 已断开 节点 26 已断开 节点 27 已断开 节点 28 已断开
节点 29 已断开
节点 29 已断开 节点 30 已断开
节点 29 已断开 节点 30 已断开 节点 31 已断开
节点 29 已断开 节点 30 已断开 节点 31 已断开 节点 32 已断开
节点 29 已断开 节点 30 已断开 节点 31 已断开 节点 32 已断开 节点 33 已断开
节点 29 已断开 节点 30 已断开 节点 31 已断开 节点 32 已断开 节点 33 已断开 节点 34 已断开
节点 29 已断开 节点 30 已断开 节点 31 已断开 节点 32 已断开 节点 33 已断开 节点 34 已断开 节点 35 已断开
节点 29 已断开 节点 30 已断开 节点 31 已断开 节点 32 已断开 节点 33 已断开 节点 34 已断开 节点 35 已断开 节点 36 已断开
节点 29 已断开 节点 30 已断开 节点 31 已断开 节点 32 已断开 节点 33 已断开 节点 34 已断开 节点 35 已断开 节点 36 已断开 节点 37 已断开
供电系统正常供电
供电系统停止供电
One minute.
一分钟
Come on.
快啊!
Come on.
快点
Please.
求你了
Kill them.
干掉他们
They're in.
他们进去了
I don't believe it.
真让人难以置信
It was meant to be.
这是命中注定的
Morpheus, that door will take you home.
莫费思 那扇门可以送你回家
You will know which door. Hurry, Neo.
你知道是哪扇门 快点! 尼欧!
Trinity, I got some serious activity headed your way.
崔妮蒂 你前面有麻烦了
Hello, Neo.
你好 尼欧
- Who are you? - I am the Architect.
- 你是谁? - 我就是这里的设计师
I created the Matrix. I've been waiting for you.
母体就是我设计出来的 我一直在等你
You have many questions. Though the process has altered your consciousness...
你有很多疑问 虽然程序改变了你的意识
...you remain irrevocably human.
但你仍然保留有人性
Ergo, some of my answers you will understand and some you will not.
所以 在我给你的答案中 你只能理解其中的一部分
Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent...
一般来说 你的第一个问题 可能是最急迫的...
...you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.
...但你可能没意识到 那同时也是最不重要的问题
Why am I here?
我为什么会在这?
Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation...
你的生命 是母体的程序中...
...inherent to the programming of the Matrix.
...一些不等式的残留部分的总和
You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts...
你 是异常程序的最终形式 无论我多努力
...I've been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise...
我一直无法通完美的数学公式把你消除
...a harmony of mathematical precision.
否则的话 母体就是一个精确数学的完美融合
While it remains a burden assiduously avoided...
虽然这不可避免
...it is not unexpected and thus not beyond a measure of control...
但我预料到了 所以没让这个错误完全失控
...which has led you, inexorably...
...所以 你就来到了...
...here.
...这里
- You haven't answered my question. - Quite right.
- 你还没有回答我的问题! - 没错!
Interesting. That was quicker than the others.
有意思! 你比其他人的反应快多了
Others? How many? What others?
其他人? 什么其他人?
The Matrix is older than you know.
母体的年龄比你想像的要老得多
I count from the emergence of one integral anomaly to the emergence of the next.
如果把一个完整的异常程序 到下一个完整的异常程序出现的时间算一代的话
In which case, this is the sixth version.
一个个数下来...现在的你是第六代了
Five before me? He's lying. Bullshit.
我之前有五代? 他在撒谎 胡扯
There are only two possible explanations. There were five before me.
我之前已经出现过了五代的我 只有两种可能的解释
Either no one told me...
要么是没人告诉我...
- ...or no one knows. - Precisely.
- 要么就是没人知道... - 正确!
As you are undoubtedly gathering, the anomaly is systemic...
你身上毫无疑问集中了所有异常程序
...creating fluctuations in even the most simplistic equations.
就算是最简单的程序 也会轻易被你影响而出错
You can 't control me! I'm gonna smash you to bits!
你控制不了我! 我要把你撕成粉碎!
I'm gonna fucking kill you!
我要杀了你!
You can 't make me do anything. You old, white prick!
你别想让我做任何事情. 你这个老杂碎!
Choice.
选择!
The problem is choice.
问题的关键在选择上
The first Matrix I designed was naturally perfect, a work of art.
我设计的第一款母体可以说是近乎完美 是一件完美无暇的艺术品
Flawless, sublime.
极少缺陷、令人赞叹...
A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure.
一个胜利同时也是一个不朽的失败
The inevitability of its doom is apparent now...
无法避免的毁灭是显而易见的...
...as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human.
...人类天生的不完美所造成的结果
Thus, I redesigned it based on your history...
因此我以人类的历史为基础重新设计...
...to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature.
...更加准确地反映出了人类丑陋的本性
However, I was again frustrated by failure.
但是 我再一次的失败了
I have come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind.
我开始逐渐明白 为什么一直找不到答案 因为母体需要的是低一级的设计
Or perhaps, a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection.
也许需要的 是一些不太完美的思路
Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program...
但另外一个问题又开始困扰我 我无意间得到解答
...initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche.
那是一种直觉性程序 用来调查人类心理的某些层面
If I am the father of the Matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother.
如果说我是母体的父亲 那么 那个程序 就可以被看作是母体的母亲
- The Oracle. - Please.
- 先知 - 喔 拜托
As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby 99 percent of subjects...
如同我所讲的 她偶然发现一个解决办法
...accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice...
只要他们可以有选择权 百分之九十九的实验对像会接受母体
...even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level.
即使他们意识到 这个选择差不多是无意识
While this answer functioned, it was fundamentally flawed...
然而这种设计在运行时 也有它本身的缺陷
...thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly...
可能会造成系统的异常
...that, if left unchecked, might threaten the system.
如果不及时检查 甚至可能会威胁到系统本身
Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked...
那些不接受母体的 虽然只有少数 但是放任不管的话
...would constitute an escalating probability of disaster.
就会日渐壮大 并最终形成危害
This is about Zion.
你是说锡安?
You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed.
你在这里是因为锡安即将毁灭
Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.
锡安里的一切都将被毁灭
Bullshit.
胡说!
Denial is the most predictable of all human responses.
拒绝是人类最直接的反应
But rest assured, this will be the sixth time we have destroyed it...
但毫无疑问 这将是我们第六次去摧毁它
...and we have become exceedingly efficient at it.
我们可以说是驾轻就熟了
The function of the One...
救世主的功能...
...is now to return to the source, allowing a dissemination of the code you carry...
就是在这个时间返回代码之源 将你身上携带的代码
...reinserting the prime program.
重新植入主程序
After which you will be required to select from the Matrix 23 individuals...
在这之后 你需要从母体里面选出二十三个人
...sixteen female, seven male, to rebuild Zion.
十六个女性和七个男性 来重新建造锡安
Failure to comply with this process will result in a cataclysmic system crash...
如果失败的话 就会造成整个系统的崩溃
...killing everyone connected to the Matrix...
那会杀死和系统连接的每一个人
...which, coupled with the extermination of Zion...
加上锡安被摧毁的命运...
...will result in the extinction of the entire human race.
...这就等于是全人类的灭亡
You won't let it happen. You can't. You need human beings to survive.
你绝不会让这一切发生的 你不能 你们需要人类才可以生存下去的
There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept.
我们已经做好准备 接受一定程度的损失
The relevant issue is whether or not you are ready...
剩下的问题就是你 是否做好了准备...
...to accept the responsibility for the death of every human being in this world.
...为整个人类的灭亡负责
It is interesting reading your reactions.
观察你的反应 是件很有趣的事情
Your five predecessors were, by design, based on a similar predication...
你的前五代有一个共同点
...a contingent affirmation that was meant to create a profound attachment...
他们都有一颗悲天怜人的慈悲心
...to the rest of your species, facilitating the function of the One.
这也是救世主的作用
While the others experience this in a general way, your experience is far more specific...
其它的救世主都是散播爱心 可你却要特殊一点
...vis- a- vis love.
那就是爱情
Trinity!
崔妮蒂
Apropos, she entered the Matrix to save your life at the cost of her own.
她冒着生命危险进入母体 想要挽救你的生命
No.
Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw...
是到说明真相的时候了
...is ultimately expressed and the anomaly revealed...
人性的弱点 将受到重大考验 身为人类的救世主
...as both beginning and end.
你必须决定他们的生与死
There are two doors. The door to your right leads to the source and the salvation of Zion.
这里有两扇门 右边的门 可以通向代码之源并拯救锡安
The door to your left leads back to the Matrix, to her and the end of your species.
左边的门通往母体 它可以让你回去救她 同时也将带来全人类的灭亡
As you adequately put, the problem is choice.
正如你所说的 问题的关键 就是选择
But we already know what you are going to do, don't we?
但我们早已知道你会怎么做 不是吗?
Already I can see the chain reaction, the chemical precursors that signal...
我知道你的大脑里在想什么!
...the onset of an emotion designed specifically to overwhelm logic and reason.
化学物质触发情感 让情感战胜理性和逻辑
An emotion that is already blinding you from the simple and obvious truth:
爱已经蒙蔽了你的双眼 使你无法看到那显而易见的真相
She is going to die and there is nothing you can do to stop it.
她注定要死的 对此你无能为力
Hope. It is the quintessential human delusion, simultaneously...
希望 只是人类妄想
...the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness.
它既是人类最强大的力量 同时也是你们致命的弱点
If I were you, I would hope that we don't meet again.
如果我是你 我会希望 我们再也不要见面
We won't.
不会的
We got a serious situation, sir.
情况不妙了 长官
Oh, no.
哦 不
- What was that? - It's moving faster than anything I've seen.
- 那是什么? - 我从没见过移动速度这么快的物体
Holy shit, he caught her.
天哪! 他接到她了
Neo, I had to.
尼欧 我必须这么做
I know.
我知道
The bullet is still inside.
子弹还在你的身体里
Trinity...
崔妮蒂
...don't you quit on me now.
你要挺住
I'm sorry.
对不起
Trinity.
崔妮蒂
Trinity...
崔妮蒂...
...I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听到我说的话
I'm not letting go.
我绝不会让你死
I can't.
我不会
I love you too damn much.
我是这么地爱你
I can't take this.
太难以置信了!
I guess this makes us even.
咱们扯平了
I don't understand it.
我不明白
Everything was done as it was supposed to be done.
事情完全是按照计划进行
Once the One reaches the source, the war should be over.
一旦救世主进入了代码之源 战争就该结束了
- ln 24 hours, it will be. - What?
- 再过二十四小时 战争就会结束了 - 什么?
If we don't do something in 24 hours, Zion will be destroyed.
如果我们二十四小时之内不做点什么的话 锡安就会被毁灭
- What? - How do you know that?
- 什么? - 你怎么知道的?
- I was told it would happen. - By whom?
- 有人告诉了我将要发生的事情 - 是谁?
It doesn't matter. I believed him.
那并不重要 我相信他
- That's impossible. The prophecy tells us... - lt was a lie, Morpheus.
- 那不可能! 预言告诉我们... - 那是个谎言 莫费思
The prophecy was a lie.
那个预言是个谎言
The One was never meant to end anything.
救世主救不了任何人
It was all another system of control.
这些全是另一层的控制系统
I don't believe that.
我不相信
But you said it yourself.
你自己也说过
How can the prophecy be true if the war isn't over?
如果预言是真的 战争就会结束
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know it isn't easy to hear, but...
我知道这让你们很难接受
...I swear to you it's the truth.
但我发誓这是真的
- What are we gonna do? - I don't know.
- 那我们该怎么办? - 我不知道
Oh, no!
哦 不
- What are they doing? - They're just out of EMP range.
- 它们在干什么? - 它们刚好在电磁炸弹范围之外
It's a bomb.
那是个炸弹
We have to get out of here. Now.
我们得离开这里 现在就走
I have dreamed a dream...
我梦见过这一幕...
...but now that dream has gone from me.
...但没想到梦会变成现实
Here they come.
它们来了
Let's go, Morpheus.
我们走吧 莫费思
- We won't make it. - We have to try.
- 我们跑不掉的 - 我们必须试试
- Come on! - Something's different.
- 快啊 - 有些事感觉似乎有点不同
What?
什么?
I can feel them.
我能感觉到它们
Neo!
尼欧!
- What happened? - I don't know.
- 出了什么事? - 我不知道
It's the Hammer.
是沙漠号来了
He's in some kind of coma...
他似乎处于昏迷状态
...but his vitals are stable.
可是他的身体机能一切正常
What about you?
你怎么样?
I'm fine.
我没事
You could use some rest.
你应该休息一下了
No, I'm gonna stay with him.
不了 我要留下来陪他
Lock was right. He guessed that the machines...
洛克是对的! 他说机器...
...would cut off the mainlines in and out of Zion.
...会切断我们的主要通路
He thought a counterattack might surprise them.
锡安这个时候反击就会出其不意
It sounded good. I figured we had a shot...
听起来不错 我觉得我们有很大的机会
...until someone screwed it up.
想不到有人搞砸了
An EMP was triggered before we got in position.
我们还没就位 有人就触发了电磁炸弹
- Five ships were instantly downed. - When the machines broke through...
- 五艘战舰立刻就垮了 - 等机器冲进来的时候...
...it wasn't a battle, it was a slaughter.
这不是什么战争 而是一场屠杀
Was it an accident? Some sort of malfunction?
是意外呢? 还是发生了什么故障?
- No one knows. - Someone does.
- 没人知道 - 有人知道
Who?
谁?
Once the machines were done with us, they started digging again.
当机器兵团攻击过后 就继续往下挖
- We made a quick pass to look for survivors. - You found one?
- 我们快速搜索了一遍幸存者 - 找到幸存者了吗?
Only one.
只找到一个
编剧 导演:华彻斯基兄弟
制片:乔·斯佛
主演:基努·里维斯
主演:劳伦斯·菲什伯恩
主演:凯瑞-安妮·莫斯
主演:雨果·维文
片名:黑客帝国II:重装上阵
精采预告
Everything that has a beginning...
凡事只要有开始...
...has an end.
就一定有结束
I see the end coming.
结束即将来临
I see the darkness spreading. I see death.
黑暗将袭卷一切 我看到死亡
Mr. Anderson, welcome back.
安德森先生 欢迎回来
We missed you.
我们很想你
It ends tonight.
今晚要做个了断
You are all that stands in his way.
只有你能阻止他
If you cannot stop him tonight, then I fear that tomorrow may never come.
如果今晚你阻止不了他 人类就没有明天