With the coming of the Second World War...
二次大战迫近
...many eyes in imprisoned Europe turned hopefully, or desperately...
很多被困在欧洲的人们 怀着希望甚至急切地
...toward the freedom of the Americas.
想要来到自由的美洲
Lisbon became the great embarkation point.
里斯本成为热络的航运地点
But not everybody could get to Lisbon directly.
不过并非每个人均能直接 到达里斯本
And so a torturous, roundabout refugee trail sprang up.
因此一条艰苦迂回的 逃难路线出现
Paris to Marseilles...
从巴黎到马赛
...across the Mediterranean to Oran.
越过地中海到奥朗
Then, by train or auto or foot, across the rim of Africa...
然后搭火车、汽车或走路 沿着非洲的海岸线
...to Casablanca in French Morocco.
来到法属摩洛哥的卡萨布兰卡
Here, the fortunate ones, through money or influence or luck...
在这里幸运的人 藉着钱、影响力、或运气
...might obtain exit visas and scurry to Lisbon.
可能拿到出境许可证 然后赶往里斯本
And from Lisbon to the New World.
再从里斯本到新世界
But the others wait in Casablanca.
不过其余的人则在卡萨布兰卡
And wait and wait
等待、等待、再等待
Two German couriers carrying official documents...
两位身怀重要官方文件的德国快递员
...murdered on train from Oran.
在从奥朗开出的火车上被杀
Murderer and possible accomplices headed for Casablanca.
凶手和可能的共犯 正前往卡萨布兰卡
Round up all suspicious characters and search them for stolen document.
拘留所有嫌疑人物 并搜查被偷走的文件
May we see your papers?
可否看一下你的证件?
I don't think I have them on me.
我没有带在身上
- In that case, you'll have to come along. - Wait. It 's possible that I...
既然如此 我们必须请你跟我们走 等一下 可能是...
These papers expired three weeks ago. You'll have to come along.
这些证件三个星期前已过期了 你必须跟我们走
- What on earth is going on there? - I don't know, my dear.
那边发生什么事? 我不知道 亲爱的
Pardon, monsieur. Pardon, madame. Have you not heard?
对不起 先生 你没听说吗?
We hear very little, and we understand even less.
我们听到的不多 我们听得明白的更少
Two German couriers were found murdered in the desert. The unoccupied desert.
两位德国快递员在沙漠被发现遭谋杀 那无人的沙漠
This is the customary roundup of refugees, liberals...
这是惯例的搜捕自由主义者
...and, of course, a beautiful young girl for Renault, the prefect of police.
难民和给警察首长的漂亮女孩
Along with these unappy refugees,
不幸的是伴随着这些不快乐的难民
the scum of Europe has gravitated to Casablanca.
是欧洲的坏蛋们 都集中到卡萨布兰卡
Some of them have been waiting years for a visa.
有些为了出境证等了好几年
I beg of you, monsieur, watch yourself. Be on guard.
我请求你 先生 自己要当心 谨慎提防
This place is full of vultures.
这地方布满贪婪的人
Vultures everywhere. Everywhere!
到处都是贪婪的人 到处都是
- Thank you. Thank you very much. - Not at all.
谢谢 非常感谢 不谢 再见
What an amusing little fellow.
很有趣的小家伙
- Oh, how silly of me. - What, dear?
我真笨 什么? 亲爱的
I've left my wallet in the hotel.
我把皮夹子留在饭店
Perhaps tomorrow we'll be on the plane.
或许明天我们会在飞机上
It is good to see you again, Major Strasser.
再见到你真好 史查沙少校
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
May I present Captain Renault, police prefect of Casablanca.
让我来介绍雷诺上尉 卡萨布兰卡的警察首长
Unoccupied France welcomes you to Casablanca.
未被占据的法国属地 欢迎你来到卡萨布兰卡
Thank you, captain. It's good to be here.
谢谢 上尉 来到这里真好
Major Strasser, my aide, Lieutenant Casselle.
史查沙少校 这位是我的副官 卡箫副上尉
Captain Tonnelli. The Italian service at your command.
唐里尼上尉 意大利军听候指示
That is kind of you.
下次吧 谢谢
You may find the climate of Casablanca a trifle warm.
你可能觉得 卡萨布兰卡的天气有一点暖
We Germans must get used to all climates, from Russia to the Sahara.
全德国人必须适应各种天气 从俄国到撒哈拉
- Perhaps you werert referring to weather. - What else?
或许你所指的不是天气 不然会是什么? 亲爱的少校
The murder of the couriers. What has been done?
关于被谋杀的快递员 你们做了些什么?
My men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.
我的手下逮捕的疑犯人数是平常的两倍
- But we know already who the murderer is. - Good. Is he in custody?
我们已知道凶手是谁 很好 我已在警方监管中吗?
No hurry. Tonight he'll be at Rick's.
不必急 今晚他会去瑞克咖啡馆
Everybody comes to Rick's.
每个人都会去瑞克咖啡馆
I've already heard about this cafe. And also about Mr. Rick himself.
我已听说过这家咖啡馆 并且听说过瑞克他本人
Waiting, waiting, waiting.
等待、等待、等待
I'll never get out of here.
我永远离不开这里了
I'll die in Casablanca.
我会死在卡萨布兰卡
But can't you make it just a little more?
可是你不能再加一点吗?
Sorry, but diamonds are a drug on the market. Everybody sells diamonds.
对不起 女士 可是钻石在市场上不易脱手
There are diamonds everywhere. 2400.
所有的人都在卖钻石 到处都是钻石 两千四百元
The trucks are waiting. The men are waiting. Everything...
卡车准备好了 人手在等着 一切都...
It's the fishing smack Santiago.
是"圣地牙哥号" 渔船
It leaves at 1 tomorrow night, here from the end of La Medina. Third boat.
明天晚上一点离开 这里 从麦地那号后第三艘船
- Thank you. Thank you. - And bring 15,000 francs in cash.
谢谢 谢谢 并带一万五千元法郞现金
Remember, in cash.
记住 一定要现金
- Open up, Abdul. - Yes, professor.
开门 阿都 是的 教授先生
- Waiter? - Yes, madame?
服务生 是的 女士
Will you ask Rick if he'll have a drink with us?
可否问瑞克要不要跟我们喝酒
Madame, he never drinks with customers. Never. I have never seen it.
女士 他从不跟顾客喝酒的 从来不 我从没见过
What makes saloonkeepers so snobbish?
是什么原因? 使酒廊老板如此势利
Perhaps if you told him I ran the second-largest banking house in Amsterdam.
或许如果你告诉他 我在阿姆斯特丹 经营第二大银行
Second largest? That wouldn't impress Rick.
第二大? 那不会叫瑞克刮目相看
The leading banker in Amsterdam is now the pastry chef in our kitchen.
阿姆斯特丹的头号银行家 现在是我们厨房的糕饼师傅
We have something to look forward to.
我们有值得盼望的事情了
And his father is the bellboy.
而他爸爸是侍者
I'm sorry, sir. This is a private room.
对不起 先生 这是私人的房间
Of all the nerve. Who do you think...? I know there is gambling in there.
好大胆 我知道里面在赌博 又不是秘密
- You dare not keep me out. - Yes? What's the trouble?
你岂敢不让我进去 有什么麻烦? 这位先生
I have been in every gambling room between Honolulu and Berlin.
从夏威夷到柏林每个赌场 我都去过
And if you think I'm going to be kept out of a saloon like this,
如果你认为 不该让我进这种赌场
you're much mistaken.
你可是大错特错
Excuse me, please. Hello, Rick.
对不起 哈罗 瑞克
Your cash is good at the bar.
你的现金在酒吧可以用
What? Do you know who I am?
什么? 你知道我是谁吗?
I do. You're lucky the bar is open to you.
我知道 酒吧让你光顾算你走运
This is outrageous! I shall report it to The Angriff.
可恶极了 我会向有关当局报告
You know, watching you just now,
看你刚才那样对待德国银行家
one would think you've been doing this all your life.
会以为你整辈子都在做这种事
- What makes you think I haven't? - Nothing.
是什么使你认为我没有? 没什么
- But when you first came, I thought... - You thought what?
不过你刚来卡萨布兰卡时我想 你想什么?
What right do I have to think?
我有什么权利去想?
Too bad about those two German couriers, wasrt it?
那两名德国快递员真不幸 对不对
They got a lucky break. Yesterday they were just clerks...
他们走运了 昨天他们还是两名德国办事员
...today they are the honored dead.
而今天他们成了光荣的死者
You are a very cynical person, Rick, if you'll forgive me for saying so.
你是个很愤世嫉俗的人 瑞克 请原谅我这样说
- Will you have a drink with me? - No.
谢谢 你可否跟我喝一杯 不
I forgot, you never drink with... I'll have another, please.
我忘了 你从不跟任何人喝酒 请再给我一杯
You despise me, don't you?
你轻视我 对不对?
If I gave you any thought, I probably would.
如果是我让你这样想 我大概是吧
Do you object to the kind of business I do?
你反对我所做的那种生意?
But think of all those poor refugees...
可是为那些可怜的难民想一想
...who must rot in this place if I didn't help them.
如果我不帮他们必然困死这里
That's not so bad. Through ways of my own, I provide them with exit visas.
那不算太坏 透过我的方法 我提供他们出境许可证
For a price, Ugarte. For a price.
有代价的 尤佳迪 有代价的
But think of all the poor devils who can't meet Renault 's price.
为那些付不起 雷诺开的价钱的可怜虫想想
I get it for them for half. Is that so parasitic?
我以半价替他们弄到手 这算寄生虫吗?
I don't mind a parasite. I object to a cut-rate one.
我不反对寄生虫 我反对折价的寄生虫
Well, after tonight I will be through with the whole business.
在今晚之后 所有的事情将成过去
And I' m leaving, finally, this Casablanca.
我要离开卡萨布兰卡
Who did you bribe for your visa? Renault or yourself?
你的出境许可是向谁买的? 雷诺还是你自己?
Myself. I found myself much more reasonable.
我自己觉得自己的价钱较合理
Know what this is?
知道这是什么吗?
Something that even you have never seen.
即使是你也从来没看过的东西
Letters of transit signed by General de Gaulle.
过境信函 由戴高乐将军签名的
Cannot be rescinded. Not even questioned.
不能废止 甚至不能盘问
Tonight I' II be selling those for more money than I ever dreamed of.
今晚我会 以作梦也想不到的价钱卖出去
And then, addio, Casablanca.
然后 再见 卡萨布兰卡
I have many a friend in Casablanca, but somehow, just because you despise me...
我在卡萨布兰卡有很多朋友 可是不晓得为什么
...you are the only one I trust.
因为你轻视我 你是我唯一信任的人
Will you keep these for me, please?
请你替我保管好吗? 多久?
- For how long? - Perhaps an hour. Perhaps a little longer.
或许一小时 或许久一点点
- I don't want them here overnight. - Don't be afraid of that.
我不要放过夜
Please keep them for me.
别担心 请替我保管
Thank you. I knew I could trust you.
谢谢 我知道我可以信任你
Waiter. I' II be expecting some people.
侍者 我正在等一些人
If anybody asks for me, I'll be right here.
如果有谁找我 我会在这里
...I hope you're more impressed with me now.
我想你现在对我比较刮目相看
If you'll forgive me, I' II share my good luck with your roulette wheel.
请恕我失陪 我要跟你的轮盘 分享我的好运气
I heard a rumor those two German couriers were carrying letters of transit.
我听谣言说那两名德国快递员 身上带着过境信函
I've heard that rumor too. Poor devils.
我也听过那谣言 可怜虫
You're right, Ugarte. I am a little more impressed with you.
你说对了 尤佳迪 我是对你比较刮目相看了
- Hello, Rick. - Hello, Ferrari.
哈罗 瑞克
How's business at the Blue Parrot?
法拉利 "蓝鹦鹉" 的生意如何
- Fine, but I' d like to buy your cafe. - It 's not for sale.
很好 不过我想买你的咖啡馆
- You haven't heard my offer. - It 's not for sale at any price.
那是不卖的 你还没听我出价呢! 多少钱也不卖
- What do you want for Sam? - I don't buy or sell human beings.
你要多少才肯卖山姆 我不买卖人口
Too bad. That's Casablanca's leading commodity.
可惜 人是卡萨布兰卡主要商品
In refugees alone we could make a fortune,
光只是难民 我们就能大赚一笔
if you'd work with me in the black market.
如果你跟我一起做黑市生意
Suppose you run your business and let me run mine.
不妨你做你的 我做我的
Suppose we ask Sam. Maybe he'd like to make a change.
我们不妨去问山姆 他喜欢改变一下
When will you realize...
我亲爱的瑞克 什么时候才明白
...that in this world today isolationism is no longer a practical policy?
在今天这个世界 孤立不再是项实际的政策
Sam, Ferrari wants you to work for him at the Blue Parrot.
法拉利想要你到蓝鹦鹉工作
Oh, I like it fine here.
我喜欢这里
- He'll double what I pay you.
他出双倍我给你的薪水
- I ain't got time to spend what I make here.
可是我在这里赚的钱已没时间花
The boss's private stock...
老板的私人存货
...because, Yvonne, I love you. - Oh, shut up.
因为 伊娃 我爱你 闭嘴
All right, all right. For you, I shut up, because, Yvonne, I love you.
好吧 为了你 我会闭嘴 因为 伊娃 我爱你
Some Germans gave this check. Is it all right?
一些德国人付了这张支票 可不可以?
Where were you last night?
你昨晚到那里了?
That's so long ago, I don't remember.
那么久以前的事 我记不起来了
- Will I see you tonight? - I never make plans that far ahead.
我今晚可以见到你吗? 我从不计划那么遥远的事
- Sascha, she's had enough. - Don't listen to him. Fill it up.
沙克 她已喝够了 别听他的 帮我倒满
Yvonne, I love you, but he pays me.
伊娃我爱你 可是他付我薪水
- Rick, I' m tired of having you... - Sascha, call a cab.
瑞克 我已厌倦你了 沙克 叫部计程车 是的
- We're gonna get your coat. - Take your hands off me.
来吧 我们去拿你的外衣
You're going home. You've had a little too much to drink.
别碰我 你该回家 你喝的已够多了
Who do you think you are, pushing me around?
你以为你是谁? 把我推来推去
I was a fool to fall for a man like you.
我真是傻瓜爱上你这种男人
Go with her, Sascha. Be sure she gets home.
你送她沙克 要肯定她回到家
And come right back.
是的 老板 然后马上回来
- Hello, Rick. - Hello, Louis.
哈罗 瑞克 路易
How extravagant you are, throwing away women.
你真奢侈 这样把女人抛开
Someday they may be scarce.
有一天她们可能会渐渐消失
I think now I shall pay a call on Yvonne.
我想现在我该去拜访伊娃
Maybe get her on the rebound.
或许可藉反作用占到便宜
When it comes to women, you're a true democrat.
一讲到女人 你就是不折不扣的民主党
If he gets a word in, it'll be a major Italian victory.
如果他听得明白一个字 意大利将大获全胜
The plane to Lisbon.
往里斯本的飞机
You would like to be on it?
你会想坐在里面
Why? What's in Lisbon?
为什么? 里斯本有什么好?
The clipper to America.
到美国的快航
I've often speculated on why you don't return to America.
我常思索为什么你不返回美国
Did you abscond with the church funds? Did you run off with a senator's wife?
你卷走教堂的基金逃吗? 你跟参议员的太太私奔?
Llike to think you killed a man. It's the romantic in me.
我喜欢想像你杀了人 这满足我浪漫的遐想
It's a combination of all three.
是三者的综合
And what in heavers name brought you to Casablanca?
到底是什么带你到卡萨布兰卡
My health. I came to Casablanca for the waters.
我的健康 我来卡萨布兰卡 是为了这地方的水
The waters? What waters? We're in the desert.
水? 什么水? 我们在沙漠里
I was misinformed.
我的消息错误
Excuse me, Monsieur Rick.
对不起! 瑞克先生
A gentleman inside has won 20,000 francs...
里面一位先生赢了两万块法郞
...and the cashier would like some money.
出纳需要一些钱
I'll get it from the safe.
我从保险柜拿
I'm so upset, Rick. You know l- -
我好难过 瑞克先生
Forget it, Emil. Mistakes like that happen all the time.
别提了 艾米 这种事常常发生
Rick, there will be some excitement here tonight.
瑞克 今晚这里会有点刺激的事
An arrest in your cafe.
我们将在你的咖啡馆逮捕人
- Again? - This is no ordinary arrest.
什么? 又一次? 这不是普通的逮捕
A murderer, no less.
是谋杀犯
If you're thinking of warning him, don't put yourself out. He cannot escape.
如果你想要警告他 别让自己不方便 你逃不过监视的
- I stick my neck out for nobody. - A wise foreign policy.
我不为任何人冒险的 明智的外交政策
Could have made the arrest earlier, at the Blue Parrot.
我们本可以在今晚较早时 在蓝鹦鹉进行逮捕
Out of my regard for you, we're staging it here.
为了表示我对你的敬意 我们在这里进行
It will amuse your customers.
可以带给你的顾客一点娱乐
Our entertainment's enough.
我们的娱乐节目已经够多了
We're to have an important guest here tonight.
瑞克 今晚我们这里有名贵客
Major Strasser of the Third Reich, no less.
第三帝国的史查沙少校
We want him to be here when we make the arrest.
我们进行逮捕时希望他在场
A demonstration of the efficiency of my administration.
以示范一下我办事的效率
I see. And what's Strasser doing here?
我明白 史查沙来这里干什么?
He certainly didn't come here...
他不可能老远来到卡萨布兰卡
...to witness a demonstration of your efficiency.
为了目击你的办事效率吧?
- Perhaps not. - Here.
或许不是 拿去吧
- It shall not happen again. - That's all right.
不会再发生了 没关系
Louis, you got something on your mind. Why don't you spill it.
我知道你心里有事情 何不直接说出来?
How observant you are.
你观察力真好
As a matter of fact, I wanted to give you a word of advice.
事实上我想劝告你一声
- Have a brandy? - Thank you.
要喝白兰地吗? 谢谢
There are many exit visas sold in this cafe,
瑞克 在这咖啡馆里 有很多出境证卖出去
but we know that you've never sold one.
不过我们知道你一张也没卖过
That is the reason we permit you to remain open.
所以我们才准许你营业
I thought it was because llet you win at roulette.
我还以为是我让你在轮盘赢钱
That is another reason.
那是另一个原因
There is a man arrived in Casablanca on his way to America.
有一个要前往美国的人 已抵达卡萨布兰卡
He will offer a fortune to anyone who'll furnish an exit visa.
他会给任何提供他出境证的人 一大笔钱
- What's his name? - Victor Laszlo.
他叫什么名字? 维多拉斯路
Rick, that is the first time I've seen you so impressed.
瑞克 这是我第一次看到 有人如此令你着迷
He's succeeded in impressing half the world.
半个地球的人都为他着迷
It's my duty to see that he doesn't impress the other half.
我的责任就是阻止 另一半的地球人不再为他着迷
Laszlo must never reach America. He stays in Casablanca.
瑞克 拉斯路绝不能踏足美国 他要留在卡萨布兰卡
It'll be interesting to see how he manages.
看他如何达成将很有趣
- Manages what? - His escape.
达成什么? 他的逃亡
- But I just told you... - Stop it.
我刚才告诉你...
He escaped from a concentration camp. The Nazis have chased him all over Europe.
够了 他从集中营逃出来 纳粹党在欧洲到处追捕他
This is the end of the chase.
这是追捕的最终站
Twenty thousand francs says it isn't.
赌两万法郞 不是
Is that a serious offer?
这是认真的吗?
I just paid out 20, and I' d like to get it back.
我刚赔了两万 我想赚回来
Make it 10. I'm only a poor corrupt official.
加到十万吧! 我只是个贫穷的腐败官吏
No matter how clever he is, he still needs an exit visa.
不管他多聪明 他仍然需要一份出境许可证
Or I should say two.
或许我该说是两份
- Why two? - He is traveling with a lady.
为什么是两份? 他跟一位女士一起旅行
- He'll take one. - I think not. I' ve seen the lady.
一份他也会要的 我不认为 我看过那位女士
And if he did not leave her in Marseilles or Oran...
如果他没把她留在马赛或奥朗
...he certainly won't leave her in Casablanca.
肯定不会把她留在卡萨布兰卡
Maybe he's not quite as romantic as you are.
或许他没有你那么浪漫
It doesn't matter. There is no exit visa for him.
都一样 他不会拿到出境证
What ever gave you the impression that I might help Laszlo escape?
是什么使你觉得我可能有兴趣 帮忙拉斯路逃亡
Because, my dear Ricky, I suspect that under that cynical shell...
因为 亲爱的瑞克 我怀疑在那愤世嫉俗的外表下
...you are at heart a sentimentalist.
你的内心是个性情中人
Laugh if you will, but I happen to be familiar with your record.
你要笑随便你 不过我凑巧熟知你的记录
Let me point out just two items:
让我举出两项
In 1935, you ran guns to Ethiopia.
在1935年 你运枪械到衣索匹亚
In 1936, you fought in Spain on the Loyalist side.
在1936年 你在西班牙 替反佛朗哥派打仗
And got well paid for it on both occasions.
二次我都得到丰厚的酬劳
The winning side would have paid you much better.
胜方本可以给你更好的酬劳
It seems you're determined to keep Laszlo here.
似乎你坚决 要把拉斯路留在这里
I see. Gestapo spank.
我明白了 德国秘密警察
My dear Ricky, you overestimate the influence of the Gestapo.
亲爱的瑞克 你高估了秘密警察的影响力了
I don't interfere with them, and they don't interfere with me.
我不干涉他们 他们也不干涉我
In Casablanca, I am master of my fate.
在卡萨布兰卡 我掌握自己的命运
- I am... - Major Strasser is here, sir.
史查沙少校来了 长官
- You were saying? - Excuse me.
才刚说完 失陪
Carl, see that Major Strasser gets a good table, close to the ladies.
卡尔 给史查沙少校最好的位子 靠近女士们的
I have already given him the best,
我已经给他最好的了
knowing he is German and would take it anyway.
知道他是德国人 反正他一定接受
Take him quietly. Two guards at every door.
静静地逮捕的 每个门口派两个守卫
- Everything is ready, sir. - Go ahead.
一切都准备好了 长官 去吧
- Good evening, gentlemen. - Good evening, captain.
晚安 先生 晚安 上尉
- Wort you join us? - Thank you.
要一块坐吗? 谢谢
- It 's a pleasure to have you here, major. - Champagne and a tin of caviar.
很荣幸你光临本店 香槟和鱼子酱
May I recommend Veuve Clicquot '26, a good French wine.
容我推荐华提可 很好的法国酒
- A very interesting club. - Especially so tonight, major.
很有趣的俱乐部 特别是今晚 长官
In a few minutes you'll see the arrest of the man who murdered your couriers.
在几分钟后你将会看到 那个谋杀你快递员的人
I expected no less, captain.
我正期待如此 上尉
- Will you please come with us? - Certainly.
请你跟我们走! 当然
May I first please cash my chips?
我可否先把筹码换回现金?
Very lucky, huh? Two thousand, please.
运气不错呢 两千 麻烦你 两千
Rick! Rick, help me!
瑞克 瑞克 救我
- Don't be a fool. You can't get away. - But, Rick, hide me. Do something!
别傻了 你逃不掉的 瑞克 把我藏起来 想办法
Excellent, captain.
非常好 上尉
When they come for me, I hope you'll be more of a help.
当他们来抓我时 希望你多尽点力
I stick my neck out for nobody.
我不为任何人冒险
I'm sorry there was a disturbance, folks, but it's all over now.
很抱歉有点骚乱 各位 不过全过去了 一切平安无事
Just sit down and have a good time. Enjoy yourselves. All right, Sam.
尽管坐下来 尽情享受 好了 山姆 好的 老板
Rick, this is Major Heinrich Strasser of the Third Reich.
瑞克 这位是第三帝国的 海米勒史查沙少校
- How do you do, Mr. Rick? - How do you do?
你好吗? 瑞克先生 你好吗?
You already know Herr Heinze of the Third Reich.
你已经认识的 第三帝国的哈斯先生
Please join us, Mr. Rick.
请一块坐 瑞克先生
We are very honored tonight.
今晚我们非常荣幸
Major Strasser is one of the reasons the Third Reich enjoys the reputation it has.
第三帝国的名声 部分是史查沙少校的功劳
You repeat Third Reich as though you expected there to be others.
他一直重复第三帝国 好像你预料会有别的一样
Well, personally, major, I will take what comes.
少校 私底下我会来者不拒
Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?
你介意我问你一些问题吗?
- Unofficially, of course. - Make it official if you like.
当然 非正式的 如果你喜欢大可正式的问
- What is your nationality? - I' m a drunkard.
你的国籍是什么? 我是个醉酒鬼
And that makes Rick a citizen of the world.
那使瑞克成为世界公民
I was born in New York City, if that'll help you any.
我在纽约市出生 如果这对你有帮助
I understand you came here from Paris at the time of the occupation.
我知道你在巴黎被占领时 从巴黎来到这里
There seems to be no secret about that.
那似乎不是什么秘密
Are you one of those people...
你是不是那些无法想像心爱的巴黎
...who cannot imagine the Germans in their beloved Paris?
被德国人进占的人其中之一
It's not particularly my beloved Paris.
我没有特别钟情巴黎
Can you imagine us in London?
你能想像我们占据伦敦吗?
When you get there, ask me.
你到那里之后再问我吧
How about New York?
那纽约呢?
There are sections of New York, major that I wouldn't advise you to try to invade.
在纽约有某些区域 我不会建议你尝试侵入
- Who do you think will win the war? - I haven't the slightest idea.
你认为谁会打胜仗? 我一点也不清楚
Rick is completely neutral about everything.
瑞克对一切都采中立态度
You were not always so carefully neutral. We have a complete dossier on you.
他并非一直那么小心保持中立 我们有你的完整档案
"Richard Blaine, American. Age: 37. Cannot return to his country."
理查宾勒 美国人 三十七岁 不能返回本国
The reason is a little vague. We also know what you did in Paris.
原因有点含糊 我们也知道你在巴黎做什么
And also we know why you left Paris. Don't worry, we're not going to broadcast it.
也知道你为何离开巴黎 别担心 我们不会拿去广播
And that takes in the field of women too.
对女人方面也一样
Are my eyes really brown?
我的眼睛真的是棕色吗?
You will forgive my curiosity, Mr. Blaine. The point is...
请原谅我的好奇心 宾勒先生 重点是
...an enemy of the Reich has come to Casablanca...
帝国的一位敌人 已来到卡萨布兰卡
...and we are checking up on anybody who can be of any help to us.
我们正查问任何能帮我们的人
My interest in whether Victor Laszlo stays or goes is purely a sporting one.
我对拉斯路去留与否的兴趣 纯粹是赌博的关系
In this case you have no sympathy for the fox?
这样说来 你对奸诈的狐狸毫不同情
Not particularly. I understand the point of view of the hound too.
不特别同情 我也了解猎犬的立场
Laszlo published the foulest lies in the Prague newspapers...
维多拉斯路在布拉格的报纸 刊登最无耻的谎言
...until the day we marched in.
一直到我们进占那一天 甚至在之后还有
And even after that, he continued to print scandal sheets in his cellar.
他在一地窖中 继续印毁损的传单
Of course, one must admit he has great courage.
当然 不得不承认他勇气可嘉
I admit he's clever. Three times he slipped through our fingers.
我承认他很聪明 在巴黎他三次逃过我们的掌心
In Paris he continued his activities. We intend not to let it happen again.
他继续他的活动 我们决意不让这种事再发生
Excuse me, gentlemen. Your business is politics, mine is running a saloon.
对不起 你们的生意是政治 而我的生意是经营酒馆
Good evening, Mr. Blaine.
晚安 宾勒先生
You see, major? You have nothing to worry about Rick.
你看到了 少校 瑞克你一点也不必担心
- I reserved a table. Victor Laszlo. - Yes, Monsieur Laszlo. Right this way.
我订了一个位子 维多拉斯路 -拉斯路先生 这边走
Two Cointreaux, please.
两杯"君度" 麻烦你
I saw no one of Ugarte's description.
我没看到尤佳迪形容的人
Victor, I feel somehow we shouldn't stay here.
维多 我感觉我们不该留在这里
If we would walk out so soon it would only call attention to us.
如果我们现在走出去 只会引人注目
Perhaps Ugarte is in some other part of the cafe.
或许尤佳迪在咖啡馆的另一边
Excuse me, but you look like a couple who are on their way to America.
对不起 你们像是 正要前往美国的夫妇
You'll find a market there for this ring.
在那里这戒指会有市场
I'm forced to sell it at a great sacrifice.
我被迫卖掉它是个巨大的牺牲
- Thank you, but I hardly think... - Perhaps for the lady.
谢谢 我没想过买 或许买给女士
The ring is quite unique.
这戒指独一无二
- Yes, I' m very interested. - Good.
好 我很感兴趣 好
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
Berger, Norwegian. At your service, sir.
贝加 挪威人 听候差遣
I'll meet you in a few minutes at the bar.
几分钟后我在酒吧跟你会面
We don't want the ring, but thanks for showing it to us.
不 我不想买戒指 谢谢你给我们看
- Such a bargain. But that is your decision? - I' m sorry, it is.
那么便宜 不过你决定了 对不起 我决定了
- Monsieur Laszlo, is it not? - Yes?
是拉斯路先生吗? 是
I am Captain Renault, prefect of police.
我是雷诺上尉 警察首长
Yes, what is it you want?
是 你想要什么?
Merely to welcome you to Casablanca and wish you a pleasant stay.
我欢迎你来到卡萨布兰卡 并祝你在这里住得愉快
It isn't often we have so distinguished a visitor.
我们并不常有这么特出的访客
Thank you. I hope you'll forgive me, captain.
谢谢 我希望你原谅我 上尉
The present French administration hasn't always been so cordial.
目前的法国行政当局 并非一直那么友善
May I present Miss llsa Lund.
容我介绍伊莎琳小姐
I was told you were the most beautiful woman ever to visit Casablanca.
我听说你是卡萨布兰卡有史以来最美丽的女访客
That was a gross understatement.
那是粗略又保守的说法
- Wort you join us? - Lf you will permit me.
-一起坐吧 -如果你准许我
Oh, no, Emile, please. A bottle of your best champagne. And put it on my bill.
艾米 给我一瓶最好的香槟 记在我的帐上
It's a game we play.
先生 这是我们玩的一种游戏
They put it on the bill, I tear up the bill. It is very convenient.
他们记在帐单上 我撕毁帐单非常方便
Captain, the boy who's playing the piano...
上尉 弹琴的那个人
Somewhere I' ve seen him.
我好像在那里看过
He came from Paris with Rick.
他跟瑞克一起从巴黎来
Rick? Who is he?
瑞克? 他是谁?
- Mademoiselle, you are in Rick's. Rick is... - Is what?
女士 你正在瑞克咖啡馆 瑞克是... 他是什么?
Mademoiselle, he's the kind of man that, well, if I were a woman...
女士 他是那种... 如果我是女人的话
...and I were not around, I should be in love with Rick.
我应该会爱上他的男人
But what a fool I am talking to a beautiful woman about another man.
我真是个傻瓜 我对一位美丽女人说别的男人
Mademoiselle Lund and Monsieur Laszlo, may I present Major Strasser.
林小姐 拉斯路先生 让我介绍 海米勒史查沙少校
This is a pleasure I have looked forward to.
我盼望这份荣幸很久了
I'm sure you'll excuse me if I' m not gracious.
我肯定你会原谅我不够亲切
You see, Major Strasser, I am a Czechoslovakian.
不过你明白 史查沙少校 我是捷克人
You were a Czechoslovakian. Now you are a subject of the German Reich.
你以前的捷克人 现在 你是第三帝国统治下的人民
I have never accepted that privilege. And I' m now on French soil.
我从不曾接受这份优待 而现在我站在法国的土地上
I should like to discuss some matters arising from your presence on French soil.
我想跟你讨论一下 你在法国土地上引起的问题
This is hardly the time or place.
时间和地点都不太适当
Then we shall state another time and place. Tomorrow at 10 in the prefect's office.
那我们另订时间和地点好了 明天十点在首长的办公室
With mademoiselle.
好吗? 小姐
Captain, I am under your authority.
雷诺上尉 我在你管辖之下
Is it your order that we come to your office?
到你的办公室是你的命令吗?
Let us say it is my request. That is a much more pleasant word.
让我说这是我的请求好了 那样的字眼比较好听
A very clever tactical retreat, major.
很聪明的策略性让步 少校
- This time they really mean to stop me. - Victor, I' m afraid for you.
这一次他们决意要阻止我 维多 我替你感到害怕
We've been in difficult places before, haven't we?
我们以前也曾身处困境 不是吗?
I must find out what Berger knows.
我必须查出贝加知道的事
- Be careful. - I will. Don't worry.
小心点 我会
Monsieur Berger, the ring. Could I see it again?
贝加先生 那戒指我可以再看吗? 可以 先生
Champagne cocktail, please.
请来一杯香槟鸡尾酒
I recognize you from the news photographs, Monsieur Laszlo.
我从报上的照片认得你的相貌 拉斯路先生
In a concentration camp, one is apt to lose a little weight.
在集中营里想不消瘦也很难
We read five times that you were killed in five different places.
我们看过五次报导你被杀死 在五个不同的地方
As you see, it was true every single time.
每一次都是真实的
Thank heaven I found you, Berger.
谢天谢地 我找到你 贝加
I'm looking for a man by the name of Ugarte. He's supposed to help me.
我在找一个叫尤佳迪的人 他预定是要帮我的
Ugarte cannot even help himself.
尤佳迪自身难保
He's under arrest for murder. He was arrested here tonight.
他因谋杀罪被逮捕了 他今晚在这里被捕的
But we who are still free will do all we can. We are organized.
不过我们还是自由之身 我们可以尽力 我们有组织
Underground, like everywhere else.
在地下 就像其他地方一样
Tomorrow night there is a meeting at the Caverne du Bois.
明天晚上有一个会议
If you will come...
如果你会来... 先生
Will you ask the piano player to come over here?
可否请弹钢琴的过来一下?
Very well, mademoiselle.
好的 小姐
- How's the jewelry business, Berger? - Not so good. Check, please.
珠宝生意如何? 贝加 不太好 请替我结帐
Too bad you werert here earlier.
真可惜你不早点来这里
We had quite a bit of excitement, didn't we, Berger?
今天晚上我们有一点刺激呢? 对不对? 贝加
Yes. Excuse me, gentlemen.
对 失陪
- My bill. - No. Two champagne cocktails. Please.
我的帐单 不用 两杯香槟鸡尾酒 拜托
- Hello, Sam. - Hello, Miss llsa.
哈罗 山姆 哈罗 小姐
I never expected to see you again.
我从没想过会再看到你
It's been a long time.
已经很久了
Yes, ma'am. Alot of water under the bridge.
是的 小姐 过去的事有如逝水
- Some of the old songs, Sam. - Yes, ma'am.
来一些旧日的歌 山姆 是 小姐
I don't know. I ain't seen him all night.
我不知道 我整晚没看到他
- When will he be back? - Not tonight no more. He ain't coming...
他什么时候回来? 今晚不会 他不会回来
- Does he always leave so early? - He never...
他常常这么早就走吗? 他从不
Well, he's got a girl up to the Blue Parrot.
他有位女友在蓝鹦鹉
Goes up there all the time.
他常常上那儿
You used to be a much better liar, Sam.
你以前比较会撒谎 山姆
Leave him alone, Miss llsa. You're bad luck to him.
别去打扰他 伊莎小姐 你为他带来恶运
Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
弹一次 山姆 看在往日份上
I don't know what you mean, Miss llsa.
我不知道你是什么意思? 伊莎小姐
Play "As Time Goes By."
弹"时光飞逝"
I can't remember it, Miss llsa. I'm a little rusty on it.
我记不起来了 伊莎小姐 我有点生锈了
I'll hum it for you.
我替你哼调子
Sam, I thought I told you never to play...
山姆 我想我告诉过你永远别弹
Well, you were asking about Rick, and here he is. May I present...
你刚才问及瑞克 他来了 林小姐 让我来介绍
- Hello, llsa. - Hello, Rick.
哈罗 伊莎 哈罗 瑞克
Oh, you've already met Rick, mademoiselle? Then perhaps you also...
你已经认识瑞克了 小姐 那 或许你也...
This is Mr. Laszlo.
这位是拉斯路先生
- How do you do? - How do you do?
你好吗? 你好
One hears a great deal about Rick in Casablanca.
在卡萨布兰卡听到很多你的事
And about Victor Laszlo everywhere.
而维多拉斯路的事到处可闻
- Wort you join us for a drink? - Rick never...
跟我们喝一杯好吗? 不 瑞克从不...
- Thanks, I will. - Well...
谢谢 我会
...a precedent is being broken. Emile.
一项惯例打破了 艾米!
- Interesting cafe. I congratulate you. - I congratulate you.
这是很别致的咖啡馆 我恭喜你 我恭喜你
- What for? - Your work.
为了什么? 你的工作
Thank you. I try.
谢谢 我尽力而为
We all try. You succeed.
人家都尽力而为 而你成功了
She was asking about you earlier,
我不太明白你们两个 她早先在问关于你的事
Rick, in a way that made me extremely jealous.
那种态度使我非常嫉妒
I wasrt sure you were the same.
我不肯定是你
- Let's see, the last time we met... - Was La Belle Aurore.
我想想看 我们最后一次见面是 "美丽的晨晕"
How nice. You remembered.
太好了 你记得
But, of course, that was the day the Germans marched into Paris.
不过那天正好是德国军队 开进巴黎的日子
Not an easy day to forget.
不容易忘记的日子 不容易
I remember every detail. The Germans wore gray, you wore blue.
我记得每一个细节 德国人穿灰色 你穿蓝色
Yes. I put that dress away.
对 我把那件衣服收起来了
When the Germans march out I'll wear it again.
当德国人撤离后 我会再穿
Ricky, you're becoming quite human. I suppose we have to thank you for that.
瑞克 你变得较人性化了 我猜我们必须感谢你
Ilsa, I don't wish to be the one to say it, but it's late.
伊莎 我不想扫兴 不过时候不早了
So it is. We have a curfew in Casablanca.
的确是 在卡萨布兰卡有戒严
It would never do for the chief of police to be found drinking after hours.
警察首长可不能被发现喝醉酒神智不清
- I hope we didn't overstay our welcome. - Not at all.
我希望你不介意 一点也不
- Your check, sir. - It 's my party.
你的帐单 先生 让我付 我请客
Another precedent gone. This has been a very interesting evening.
又一个惯例打破了 这是一个很有趣的晚上
I'll call you a cab. Gasoline rationing, time of night.
我替你叫计程车 在晚上汽油要配给
- We'll come again. - Anytime.
我们会再来 随时欢迎
- Say good night to Sam for me. - I will.
替我跟山姆说晚安 我会
There's still nobody in the world who can play "As Time Goes By" like Sam.
世界上没有人能像山姆那样 弹"时光飞逝"
He hasn't played it in a long time.
他有好久没弹这首歌了
- Good night. - Good night.
晚安 晚安
A very puzzling fellow, this Rick. What sort is he?
这个瑞克叫人莫名其妙 他是什么人?
I really can't say, though I saw him quite often in Paris.
我也说不上来 虽然在巴黎我常看到他
- Tomorrow at 10, at the prefect office. - We'll be there.
明天十点在首长的办公室 我们会去的 晚安
- Good night. - Good night.
晚安
- Boss, ain't you going to bed? - Not right now.
你要不要上床睡? 现在不要
Ain't you planning on going to bed in the near future?
你会在短时间内上床睡吗?
- You ever going to bed? - No.
晚一点你会上床睡吗? 不
Well, I ain't sleepy, either.
我也不困
Good, then have a drink.
好 来喝一杯吧
- Not me, boss. - Then don't have a drink.
不 我不要 老板 那就别喝
Boss, let's get out of here.
老板 我们离开这里吧
No, sir. I' m waiting for a lady.
不 山姆 我在等一位女士
Please, let's go. Ain't nothing but trouble for you here.
拜托 我们走吧 这里除了麻烦之外什么也没有
She's coming back. I know she's coming back.
她回来了 我知道她回来了
We'll take the car and drive all night.
我们开车去 开一整个晚上
We'll get drunk. We'll go fishing, stay away until she's gone.
我们去喝酒 我们也可去钓鱼 躲开一下 直到她离开
- Shut up and go home, will you? - No, sir, I' m staying right here.
闭嘴 回家去好吗? 不 先生 我要留在这里
They grab Ugarte, then she walks in.
他们抓了尤佳迪 然后她走进来
That's the way it goes. One in, one out.
自然法则 一进一出
- Sam. - Yes, boss?
山姆 是的 老板
If it's December 1941 in Casablanca, what time is it in New York?
卡萨布兰卡现在是1941年12月 在纽约是什么时候?
I bet they're asleep in New York.
我打赌在纽约他们都睡着了
I bet they're asleep all over America.
我打赌全美国的人都睡着了
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world...
全世界有那么多城镇 有那么多酒吧
...she walks into mine.
她就走进我这一家
- What's that you're playing? - A little something of my own.
你在弹什么? 只是我随便乱弹的
- Well, stop it. You know what I want to hear. - No, I don't.
停 你知道我想听什么 不 我不知道
You played it for her. You can play it for me.
你能为她弹 你也能为我弹
- I don't think I can remember... - lf she can stand it, I can.
我想我记不起来 如果她受得了 我也可以
Who are you really? And what were you before?
你到底是什么人? 你以前是什么?
What did you do, and what did you think?
你是做什么的? 你又想些什么?
We said no questions.
我们说过不准问问题
Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘
A franc for your thoughts.
一法郞买你的心事
In America they'd bring only a penny.
在美国他们只出一分钱
I guess that's about all they're won'th.
我猜大概只值这么多
I'm willing to be overcharged. Tell me.
我愿意被超额收费 告诉我
Well, I was wondering...
我在想...
Why I'm so lucky.
为什么我那么幸运?
Why I should find you waiting for me to come along.
为什么你会在那里等着我出现 正巧又被我找到
Why there is no other man in my life?
为什么我的生命中 没有别的男人?
That's easy. There was.
那很简单 以前有
I'm sorry for asking.
对不起我问了
I forgot we said no questions.
我忘了我们说过不准问问题
Only one answer can take care of all our questions.
只有一个答案 能解答我们所有的问题
Nothing can stop them now.
现在什么也阻止不了他们了
Wednesday, Thursday at the latest, they'll be in Paris.
星期三 最迟星期四 他们便会来巴黎
Richard, they'll find out your record. You won't be safe here.
理查 如果他们发现你的过去 你留在这里便不安全了
I'm on their blacklist already. Their roll of honor.
我早已在他们的黑名单上了 荣誉栏上
Henri wants us to finish this bottle and then three more.
亨利要我们喝完这一瓶
Says he'll water his garden with champagne before he'll let the Germans drink it.
还有三瓶他要用来浇花 也不让德国人喝
This sort of takes the sting out of being occupied, doesn't it?
这可以减轻被占领的苦恼 你说是不是? 理查先生
Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘
My Germars a little rusty.
我的德语有点生锈了
They say they expect to be in Paris tomorrow.
他们说预计明天到巴黎
They're telling us how to act when they come marching in.
他们在教我们当他们进来时 该如何反应
With the whole world crumbling, we pick this time to fall in love.
整个世界快倒下来了 我们却挑上这时候来谈恋爱
It's pretty bad timing.
对 真不巧
- Where were you, say, 10 years ago? - 10 years ago?
在十年前的话 你会说什么? 十年前?
Yes, I was having a brace put on my teeth. Where were you?
我还带着牙套 那时候你在那儿?
Was that cannon fire?
那是炮火吗?
Or is it my heart pounding?
还是我的心在跳?
It's the new German 77th, and judging by the sound, only about 35 miles away.
那是新的德国77型 单以声音来判断 大约只有35哩远
And getting closer every minute.
越来越近了
Here, here, drink up.
来 来 喝光
We'll never finish the other three.
另外那三瓶我们喝不完了
Them Germans will be here pretty soon, and they'll come looking for you.
德国人很快就会到了 他们会来找你
And don't forget, there's a price on your head.
别忘了拿下你有悬赏
Ileft a note in my apartment. They'll know where to find me.
我在公寓留有字条 他们知道到那里能找到我
- I know so very little about you. - I know very little about you.
我对你了解得那么少 我对你的了解更少
Just the fact that you had your teeth straightened.
只知道你矫正过牙齿
Be serious, darling. You are in danger. You must leave Paris.
认真点 亲爱的 你有危险 你一定要离开巴黎
No, we must leave.
不 不 我们一定要离开
Yes, of course. We.
对 当然是我们
The train for Marseilles leaves at 5:00. I'll pick you up at your hotel at 4:30.
往马赛的火车五点开出 我四点半到你的饭店接你
Not at my hotel. I...
不 不要在我饭店 我...
I have things to do in the city before I leave.
在我离开前我在城里有事要办
I'll meet you at the station.
我会在火车站跟你碰面
All right, at a quarter to 5.
好吧 四点四十五分
Why don't we get married in Marseilles?
我们何不在马赛结婚
That's too far ahead to plan.
现在计划不嫌太遥远吗?
Yes. I guess it is too far ahead.
对 我猜是远了点
Let's see... What about the engineer?
那火车上的列车长如何
Why can't he marry us on the train?
他可以在火车上替我们主持婚礼
Why not? The captain on a ship can. It doesn't seem fair that...
亲爱的 为什么不? 船上的船长可以 似乎有点不公平
Hey, what's wrong, kid?
怎么了? 孩子
And I hate this war so much.
而我那么痛恨这战争
It's a crazy world. Anything can happen.
这是个疯狂的世界 任何事都可能发生
If you shouldn't get away...
万一如果你不能离开
If something should keep us apart...
我是说 万一我们被分开
...wherever they put you...
不管他们把你安置在那里
...and wherever I' II be, I want you to know that I...
不管我会在那里 我要你知道我...
Kiss me as if it were the last time.
有如最后一次般吻我
Where is she? Have you seen her?
她在那里? 你有看到她吗?
I can't find her. She checked out of the hotel.
不 理查先生 我找不到她 她已经退了房间
But this note came just after you left.
不过你刚离开后送来这字条
That's the last call, Mr. Richard.
那是最后的召唤 理查先生
Come on, Mr. Richard. Let's get out of here. Come on.
快点 我们离开这里再说 快点 理查先生 快点
Rick, I have to talk to you.
瑞克 我必须跟你谈一下
I saved my first drink to have with you. Here.
我把第一杯留下来跟你一起喝 在这儿
- No, Rick. Not tonight. - Especially tonight.
不 不 瑞克 今晚不行 特别是今晚
Why did you have to come to Casablanca? There are other places.
为什么你一定要来卡萨布兰卡 还有很多别的地方
I wouldn't have come if I' d known you were here.
如果我知道你在这里 我就不会来
Believe me, Rick, it's true. I didn't know.
相信我 那是真的 我并不知道
It's funny about your voice, how it hasn't changed. I can still hear it.
奇怪的是你的声音 一点都没变 我仍然听得到
"Richard, dear, I'll go with you anyplace.
亲爱的理查 我会随你到天涯海角
- We'll get on a train and never stop." - Don't, Rick.
我们一起坐上火车 一路不停 别这样 瑞克
I can understand how you feel.
我明白你的感受
You understand how I feel.
你明白我的感受
How long was it we had, honey?
我们相叙的日子有多长? 亲爱的
- I didn't count the days. - Well, I did.
我没有数 我有
Mostly I remember the last one.
最后一天我记得最清楚
The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain...
当汽笛声响过后 月台上有一个人站在雨中
...with a comical look on his face...
脸上挂着可笑的表情
...because his insides have been kicked out.
因为他的内心被踢翻了
Can I tell you a story, Rick?
瑞克 我可否说一个故事给你听?
Does it got a wild finish?
结局也有汽笛声吗?
I don't know the finish yet.
我还不知道结局
Go on, tell it. Maybe one'll come to you as you go along.
那就说出来 或许一边说可以一边想
It's about a girl who had just come to Paris from her home in Oslo.
是有关一位女孩 她刚从科斯鲁来到巴黎
At the house of some friends...
在一个朋友的家里
...she met a man about whom she'd heard her whole life.
她遇到她听闻了一辈子的男人
A very great and courageous man.
一个伟大又勇敢的男人
He opened up for her a whole beautiful world...
他为她揭开一个由知识
...full of knowledge and thoughts and ideals.
思想和理想组成的美丽世界
Everything she knew or ever became was because of him.
她知道的一切 她的成长 都是由于他的关系
And she looked up to him...
她景仰他
...and worshiped him...
崇拜他
...with a feeling she supposed was love.
她假定那就是爱的感觉
Yes, that's very pretty.
对 很美
I heard a story once. In fact, I've heard a lot of stories in my time.
我也听过一个故事 事实上在我的年代也听过很多故事
They went along with the sound of a tinny piano...
都由细小的钢琴叮叮声伴奏
...playing in the parlor downstairs.
就在楼下的大厅弹奏
"Mister, I met a man once when I was a kid," they'd always begin.
先生 我小时候有一次 遇上一个男人 开始总是这样
I guess neither one of our stories is very funny.
我猜我们的故事都不怎么有趣
...who was it you left me for?
你是为了谁离开我?
Was it Laszlo, or were there others in between...
是拉斯路 还是中间还有别的人
...or aren't you the kind that tells?
或者你是不会说出来的人
I strongly suspect that Ugarte left the letters of transit with Mr. Blaine.
我极端怀疑尤佳迪先生 把过境信函留下给宾勒先生了
I would suggest you search the cafe immediately.
我建议立刻彻底搜查咖啡馆
If Rick has the letters, he's too smart to let you find them there.
如果信函在瑞克手上 他那么聪明你不可能找到的
You give him credit for too much cleverness.
你太夸奖他的聪明
My impression was he's just another blundering American.
我的印象他不过是另一个 莽撞的美国人
We mustrt underestimate American blundering.
你不要低估美国人的莽撞
I was with them when they blundered into Berlin in 1918.
1918年 当他们莽撞进入柏林时
As to Laszlo, we want him watched 24 hours a day.
我跟他们在一起呢 至于拉斯路 我要派人24小时监视
It may interest you to know that at this very moment he's on his way here.
你可能会感兴趣想知道 此刻他正在来这里的途中
There is nothing we can do.
我们没办法
I'm delighted to see you. Did you have a good night's rest?
很高兴看到你们 你们有充分休息吗 ?
Strange. Nobody's supposed to sleep well in Casablanca.
奇怪 在卡萨布兰卡 不应该有人会睡得好的
- May we proceed with the business? - With pleasure. Wort you sit down?
我们可否进行正事? 非常乐意 请坐下 谢谢
Laszlo, we will not mince words. You're an escaped prisoner of the Reich.
好吧 我们坦白说好了 你是第三帝国的逃犯
So far you have been fortunate in eluding us.
到目前为止你成功躲过我们
You have reached Casablanca.
你抵达了卡萨布兰卡
It is my duty to see that you stay in Casablanca.
我有责任确保 你留在卡萨布兰卡
Whether or not you will succeed is problematic.
你是否会成功当然仍是问题 一点也没
Not at all. Renault 's signature is necessary on every visa.
每张出境许可 都需雷诺上尉签名
Captain, is it possible that Laszlo will receive a visa?
上尉 你认为拉斯路 可能获得出境证吗
I'm afraid not. My regrets, monsieur.
我恐怕不会 我表示抱歉 先生
Well, perhaps I shall like it in Casablanca.
或许我会喜欢留在卡萨布兰卡
- You needrt be concerned about me. - Is that all you wish to tell us?
你不必为我操心 你们想告诉我们的就是这些
Don't be in such a hurry. You have all the time in the world.
别急 你的时间多的是
You may be in Casablanca indefinitely.
你可能无限期留在卡萨布兰卡
Or you may leave for Lisbon tomorrow.
或许你可能明天前往里斯本
- On one condition. - And that is?
在一个条件之下 是什么?
You know the leader of the underground movement in Paris, in Prague...
你知道各地地下组织首领是谁 在巴黎 布拉格
...Brussels, Amsterdam...
布鲁赛尔 阿姆斯特丹
...Oslo, Belgrade, Athens...
奥斯陆 贝尔格勒 雅典
- Even Berlin. - Yes, even in Berlin.
甚至在柏林 对 甚至在柏林
If you will furnish me with their names and whereabouts...
如果你提供我他们的名字 和确实的行踪
...you'll have your visa in the morning.
你便可以在早上得到出境签证
And the honor of having served the Third Reich.
并且分享 为第三帝国服务的荣誉
I was in a German concentration camp for a year.
我在德国集中营待过一年
- That's honor enough for a lifetime. - You will give us the names?
那份荣誉够享用一辈子了 你会给我们那些名字吗?
If I didn't give them to you in a concentration camp...
如果在集中营时我没有给你们
...where you had more persuasive methods at your disposal...
在那儿 你能随意用更有说服力的方法
...I certainly won't give them to you now.
现在我当然不会给你了
And what if you track down these men and kill them?
如果你查获这些杀了他们呢?
What if you murdered all of us?
如果你谋杀我们全部又怎样?
From every corner of Europe, hundreds, thousands would rise to take our places.
在欧洲的每个角落 有上千人会崛起 取代我们的位置
Even Nazis can't kill that fast.
即使纳粹党也不能杀得完
Herr Laszlo, you have a reputation for eloquence which I can now understand.
拉斯路 你以能言善辩著称
But in one aspect you are mistaken.
我现在体会到 不过有点你说错
You said the enemies of the Reich could all be replaced.
你说第三帝国所有的敌人都可以取代
But there is one exception.
不过有一个例外
No one could take your place ...
没有人能取代你的位置
if anything unfortunate should occur to you while you were trying to escape.
或防止在你逃走时发生的不幸
You won't dare to interfere with me here.
你不敢在这里阻挡我
This is still unoccupied France.
这里仍然是未被占领的法国
Any violation of neutrality would reflect on Captain Renault.
任何违法的举动 都会影响雷诺上尉的声誉
- Monsieur, insofar as it is in my power. - Thank you.
目前为止仍然在我控制之下 谢谢 对了 先生
By the way, monsieur, last night you evinced an interest in Signor Ugarte.
昨晚你表示 对尤佳迪先生感兴趣
I believe you have a message for him?
我相信你有口信传给他
Nothing important. But may I speak to him now?
没有什么重要的事 不过我现在可以跟他谈话吗?
You would find the conversation a trifle one-sided.
你会发现谈话是单向的
Signor Ugarte is dead.
尤佳迪先生死了
I'm making out the report now.
我正在写报告
We haven't quite decided whether he committed suicide...
我们还没决定他到底是自杀
...or died trying to escape.
或者企图逃走时死去
- Are you quite finished with us? - For the time being.
你们问完我们了吗? 暂时是的
Undoubtedly, their next step will be to the black market.
毫无疑问他们下一步是找黑市
Excuse me, captain.
对不起 上尉
Another visa problem has come up.
出现了另一件签证问题
- Show her in. - Yes, sir.
带她进来 是的
Sorry, monsieur, we were never to handle the police.
对不起 先生 我们应付不了警察
- This is a job for Signor Ferrari. - Ferrari?
这件事找法拉利先生才对 法拉利
It can be most helpful to know Signor Ferrari.
认识法拉利会很有帮助
He pretty near has a monopoly on the black market here.
他独占了这里的黑市买卖
You will find him at the Blue Parrot.
你在那边的蓝鹦鹉可以找到他
Don't be too downearted.
不要太灰心
Perhaps you can come to terms with Renault.
或许你可以与雷诺上尉 取得协议
Thank you very much, signor.
谢谢 先生 哈罗 法拉利
- Hello, Ferrari. - Good morning, Rick.
早 瑞克
The bus is in. I'll take my shipment with me.
我看到巴士到了 我把我买的货一起带走
I'll have it sent over. Have a drink with me.
别急 我会叫人送去
I never drink in the morning.
跟我喝一杯吧 早上我不喝酒的
And every time you send my shipment over it's a little short.
每次你送来给我的货 都短少了一点
Carrying charges, my boy. Carrying charges.
搬运费 我的孩子
There is something I want to talk over with you, anyhow.
反正我有些事情跟你谈
The news about Ugarte upsets me very much.
尤佳迪的新闻使我很不舒服
You're a fat hypocrite. You don't feel any sorrier for Ugarte than I do.
你是个肥肿的虚伪者 尤佳迪的死你不会比我难过多少
Of course not. What upsets me is that Ugarte is dead...
当然不 我难过的是尤佳迪死了
...and no one knows where those letters are.
没有人知道那过境信在那里
Practically no one.
几乎没有人
If I had those letters, I could make a fortune.
如果我得到 肯定可以赚一大笔
So could I, and I' m a poor businessman.
我也可以 我是个贫穷的生意人
I have a proposition for whoever has those letters.
不管在谁手上我给他一个建议
I'll handle the entire transaction.
我来安排交易
Get rid of the letters, take all the risk, for a small percentage.
承担一切风险把信卖出
And the carrying charges?
抽少部分利润 以及搬运费?
Naturally there will be a few incidental expenses.
自然会有一些意外支出
That's my proposition for whoever has those letters.
这是我对持有信函的人提议
I'll tell him when he comes in.
他出现时我会告诉他
Rick, I think you know where those letters are.
我开门见山跟你说 我认为你知道那些信在那里
You're in good company. Renault and Strasser probably think so too.
你有伴了 雷诺和史查沙大概也这样想
That's why I came here. To give them a chance to ransack my place.
所以我才到这里 给他们机会搜索我的店
Rick, don't be a fool. Take me into your confidence. You need a partner.
别傻了 跟我说实话 你需要一个合伙人
Excuse me, I' II be getting back.
失陪 我要回去了
- Morning. - Signor Ferrari is the fat gent at the table.
早 法拉利先生是那边桌子的肥仔
You will not find a treasure like this in all Morocco.
在全摩洛哥 你也找不到这么珍贵的东西
Only 700 francs.
小姐 只要七百法郞
- You're being cheated. - Doesrt matter, thank you.
你被骗了 没关系 谢谢
For friends of Rick's we have a small discount.
女士是瑞克的朋友 瑞克的朋友我们给一点折扣
Did I say 700 francs? You can have it for 200.
我刚才说七百法郞吗? 两百法郞卖给你
I'm sorry I was in no condition to receive you when you called on me last night.
对不起 昨晚你来拜访时 我正处于不适合待客的状态
Doesrt matter.
没关系 瑞克的特别朋友
For special friends of Rick's we have a special discount. 100 francs.
我们有特别的折扣 一百法郞
Your story had me a little confused. Or maybe it was the bourbon.
那故事把我弄糊涂了 或者是喝多了"波旁" 吧
I have some tablecloths, napkins...
我有些桌巾 一些餐巾
- Thank you. I' m really not interested. - Please, one minute.
谢谢 我真的不感兴趣 请等一会儿
Why did you come back?
为什么你要回来呢?
To tell me why you ran out on me at the railway station? -Yes.
为了告诉我你为何叫我在火车站白等 -对
Well, you can tell me now. I'm reasonably sober.
你现在可以告诉我 我比较清醒了
I don't think I will, Rick.
我想我不会说了 瑞克
Why not? After all, I got stuck with a railway ticket.
为何不 我买了火车票进退两难
I think I' m entitled to know.
我想我有权利知道
Last night I saw what has happened to you.
昨晚我看到在你身上 发生了什么
The Rick I knew in Paris, I could tell him, he'd understand.
在巴黎的瑞克 我可以告诉他 他能够明白
But the one who looked at me with such hatred...
可是用那种怨恨眼光看我的人
I'll be leaving Casablanca soon. We'll never see each other again.
我很快会离开卡萨兰加 我们永远不会再见面了
We knew very little about each other when we were in love in Paris.
我们在巴黎相爱的时候 我们彼此了解并不多
If we leave it that way,
如果我们维持那样
maybe we'll remember those days and not Casablanca.
或许我们会记住那些日子 而不是卡萨布兰卡
Did you run out on me because you knew what it would be like?
你舍我而去 因为你知道将会是什么样子
Hiding from the police, running away all the time?
逃避警察 无时无刻不在逃亡
You can believe that if you want to.
如果你要相信是那样随便你
Well, I' m not running away anymore. I'm settled now.
我已不再逃亡了 我安定下来了
Above a saloon, it's true...
虽然是酒馆 不过是事实
...but walk up a flight...
要上飞机的话
...I' II be expecting you.
我会算你一份
All the same, someday you'll lie to Laszlo.
都一样 有一天你会对拉斯路撒谎
No. You see, Victor Laszlo is my husband.
不 维多拉斯路是我的丈夫
And was, even when I knew you in Paris.
以前也是 甚至我在巴黎认识你之前也是
I was just telling Monsieur Laszlo that unfortunately I' m not able to help him.
我刚才正跟拉斯路先生说 很不幸我无法帮助你们
You see, my dear, word has gone around.
是这样的 亲爱的 话已传开了
As leader of all illegal activities in Casablanca,
身为卡萨布兰卡 所有非法活动的领导人
I am influential and respected
我是个有影响力和受尊重的人
But it would not be won'th my life to do anything for Monsieur Laszlo.
替拉斯路先生做任何事 要冒生命危险并不值得
You, however, are a different matter.
不过你 却是另一回事
Signor Ferrari thinks it might just be possible to get an exit visa for you.
法拉利先生认为有可能 替你拿到一份签证
- You mean for me to go on alone? - And only alone.
你是说让我单独离开 只能单独一人
I'll stay here and keep on trying. I'm sure in a little while...
我会留在这里继续想办法 我肯定再过一阵子...
Might as well be frank, monsieur.
我还是坦白一点好 先生
It would take a miracle to get you out.
需要奇迹 你才可能离开卡萨布兰卡
The Germans have outlawed miracles.
德国人是剥夺奇迹的歹徒
We are only interested in two visas.
我们只对两位签证感兴趣 先生
- Please, llsa, don't be hasty. - No, Victor.
拜托 伊莎 不要急躁 不 维多 不
You two will want to discuss this.
你们两位会想讨论这件事
Excuse me. I' II be at the bar.
失陪 我会在酒吧
No, llsa. I won't let you stay here.
不 伊莎 我不能让你留在这里
You must get to America. Believe me, somehow I will get out and join you.
你必须到美国去 我相信我终会逃出 跟你会合
But if the situation were different...
维多 情况不一样
...if I had to stay and there were only visa for one...
如果我必须留下 只有一份签证
...would you take it?
你会要吗?
When I had trouble getting out of Lille,
当要离开"流尔" 我遇上麻烦时
why didn't you leave me there?
你为什么不把我留在那儿?
When I was sick in Marseilles for two weeks...
当我在马赛生病时 耽搁你两个星期
...and you were in danger every minute...
你无时无刻不冒着生命危险
...why didn't you leave me then?
那时候你为什么不留下我?
I meant to, but something always held me up.
我本来要 总是有些东西阻止我
Ilove you very much, llsa.
我非常爱你 伊莎
Your secret will be safe with me.
我会保守你的秘密
Ferrari is waiting for our answer.
法拉利在等我们的答案
Not more than 50 francs.
不能超过五十法郞
We've decided, Signor Ferrari.
我们已经决定了 法拉利先生
For the present we will go on looking for two visas. Thank you very much.
从现在起我们只寻求两份签证 非常感谢你
Well, good luck, but be careful.
祝你好运 务必小心
- You know you're being shadowed? - Of course. It becomes an instinct.
你知道你被跟踪吗? 当然 已经习以为常
I observe that you, in one respect, are a very fortunate man.
我发现在某方面来说 你是个幸运的人 先生
I am moved to make one more suggestion. Why, I do not know.
我觉得想再给你一个建议 为了什么我也不知道
Because it cannot possibly profit me.
因为你不可能给我好处
Have you heard about Ugarte and the letters of transit?
你有听闻尤佳迪先生 和过境信吗?
Those letters were not found on Ugarte when they arrested him.
他们逮捕尤佳迪时 没有在他身上找到那些信
- You know where they are? - Not for sure.
你知道信在那里吗?
But I'd guess that Ugarte left those letters with Monsieur Rick.
不过我猜尤佳迪 把信留给瑞克先生
A difficult customer, that Rick.
那瑞克有难以理解的习惯
One never knows what he'll do or why.
没有人知道 他会做什么及为什么
But it is won'th a chance.
不过值得试一试
Thank you very much. Good day.
非常感谢你 日安
Goodbye. Thank you for your coffee.
再见 谢谢你的咖啡 先生
I shall miss that when we leave Casablanca.
我们离开卡萨布兰卡后 我将会怀念那咖啡
Gracious of you to share it with me. Good day, mademoiselle.
请你跟我分享 日安 小姐
- Monsieur. - Good day.
先生 日安
- Here's to you, sir. - Good luck.
敬你 先生 祝好运
- I'd better be going. - My check, please.
我要走了 请给我帐单
I have to warn you, sir. This is a dangerous place. Full of vultures.
我必须警告你 这是个危险的地方 很多贪心的人
- Vultures everywhere. Thanks for everything. - Goodbye.
到处是贪心的人 谢谢 再见 先生
It has been a pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸认识你
Monsieur Rick, you are getting to be your best customer.
瑞克先生 你快成为自己最好的顾客了
Well, drinking. I'm very pleased with you.
在喝酒? 你使我很高兴
You're beginning to live like a Frenchman.
你现在开始 像法国人那样生活了
That was some going-over your men gave my place.
你的手下今天下午 来搅乱我的店
We barely got cleaned up in time to open.
我们差点来不及清理开门营业
I told Strasser he wouldn't find the letters here.
我告诉过史查沙休不会在这里 找到那些信
But I told my men to be especially destructive.
不过我告诉我的手下 要格外有破坏力 你知道
You know how that impresses Germans.
那可叫德国人刮目相看
Rick, have you got those letters of transit?
瑞克 你有那些过境信吗?
Louis, are you Pro-Vichy or Free French?
你是倾向亲德还是自由法国?
Serves me right for asking a direct question. The subject is closed.
我活该 问这直接的问题 这话题结束
It looks like you're a little late.
似乎你晚了一步
So Yvonne's gone over to the enemy.
原来伊娃向敌人投诚了
Who knows? In her own way, she may constitute an entire second front.
谁知道 以她自己的方法 她可能组织第二条前线
I think it's time for me to flatter Strasser a little. I' II see you later.
我想我该去 奉承一下史查沙少校 回头见! 瑞克
Put up a whole row of them, Sascha. Starting here and ending here.
我们要一整排 沙克 从这里开始 到这里结束
We will begin with two.
我们从两杯开始
What did you say? Would you kindly repeat it?
你说什么? 麻烦你再说一次
- What I said is none of your business. - I' II make it my business.
我说什么与你无关 我会使它变成跟我有关
I don't like disturbances in my place. Either lay off politics or get out.
我不喜欢人家在我的店乱来 不抛开政治就滚出去
You see, captain?
你看到了吧 上尉
The situation is not as under control as you believe.
情况并不如你想像的那么稳定
We try to cooperate with your government.
亲爱的少校 我们正尽量跟贵政府合作
But we cannot regulate the feelings of our people.
我们无法规定人民的感受
Captain, are you certain which side you're on?
上尉 你完全肯定你帮那一边吗
I have no conviction, if that's what you mean.
我没有信念 如果你指这一方面
I blow with the wind...
我看风转舵 目前的风向
...and the prevailing wind happens to be from Vichy.
正巧从维琪(亲德)吹来
And if it should change?
如果风向改了呢?
Surely the Reich doesn't admit that possibility?
我肯定 帝国不会承认那种可能性
We are concerned about more than Casablanca.
我们关心的不只是卡萨布兰卡
We know that every French province in Africa is honeycombed with traitors.
我们知道 每个在非洲的法国管区
Waiting for their chance. Waiting perhaps for a leader.
都布满了叛徒 正在等候机会 或许在等候一位领导人
Aleader? Like Laszlo?
领导人? 像拉斯路?
I have been thinking.
我一直在想
It's too dangerous to let him go, it may be too dangerous to let him stay.
让他离开太危险 但让他留下也可能太危险
I see what you mean.
我明白你的意思
Thank you, Carl.
谢谢 卡尔 你的 太太
Sit down. Have a brandy with us.
卡尔 坐下 跟我们喝杯白兰地
To celebrate our leaving for America tomorrow.
庆祝我们明天到美国去
Thank you very much.
非常谢谢
I thought you would ask me, so I brought the good brandy...
我早想到你会请我喝 所以我拿了上等的白兰地
...and a third glass.
还有...高脚杯
At last the day's came!
终于 这一天到来了
Frau Leuchtag and I are speaking nothing but English now.
从现在起我们只说英文
So we should feel at home when we get to America.
这样我们到美国后 会感觉像回到家一样
What watch?
亲爱的 什么表(几点了)?
- Ten watch. - Such much?
十个表(十点) 那么多(这么晚了)
You will get along beautifully in America.
你们会在美国过得非常愉快
How is lady luck treating you?
幸运女神有没有照顾你?
You'll find him over there.
他就在那边
- Monsieur Rick? - Yes?
瑞克先生 是
- Could I speak to you, please? - How'd you get in here? You're underage.
我可否跟你说几句话 你怎么进来的? 你还未成年
- I came with Captain Renault. - I should have known.
我跟雷诺上尉一起来的 我早该猜到
My husband is with me too.
我的丈夫也跟我一起
He is? Captain Renault 's getting broad-minded. Sit down.
是吗? 雷诺上尉思想越来开明
No, of course not. You mind if I do?
当然不喝 你介意我喝吗? 不
...what kind of a man is Captain Renault? - Like any other man, only more so.
雷诺上尉是怎样的人? 就像其他的男人 或者更像
...is he trustwon'thy? Is his word...?
他值得信任吗? 他的话...
- Just a minute. Who told you to ask me that? - He did. Captain Renault did.
等一下 谁叫你来问我的? 他叫我的 雷诺上尉
I thought so. Where's your husband?
我也猜到 你的丈夫呢?
At the roulette table, trying to win enough for our exit visas.
在轮盘桌那边 想要赢足够的钱 买我们的出境证
Oh, of course he's losing.
当然他正在输钱
- How long have you been married? - Eight weeks.
你们结婚多久了? 八个星期
We come from Bulgaria.
我们从保加利亚来
Things are very bad there.
那里的情况非常坏 先生
The devil has the people by the throat.
魔鬼押着人民的脖子
So Jan and I, we...
所以犹安和我 我们...
We do not want our children to grow up in such a country.
我们不想子女在那种地方长大
- So you decided to go to America. - Yes.
所以你们决定去美国
But we haven't much money...
对 可是我们钱不多
...and traveling is so expensive and difficult.
旅费那么贵而且困难
It was much more than we thought to get here.
来这里的花费 比我们预算高很多
And then Captain Renault sees us...
然后雷诺上尉看到我们
...and he is so kind, he wants to help us. - Yes, I' II bet.
他很仁慈 他想帮我们 对 我打赌是
He tells me he can give us an exit visa.
他告诉我 他可以给我们出境签证
But we have no money.
可是 我们没有钱
- Does he know that? - Yes.
他知道吗? 知道
- And he's still willing to give you a visa? - Yes.
那他仍然愿意给你签证
- And you want to know...? - Will he keep his word?
对 先生 而你想知道... 他会不会遵守诺言?
If someone loved you very much...
假设有一个人非常爱你
...so that your happiness was the only thing that she wanted in the world...
她只求能给你快乐
...and she did a bad thing to make certain of it...
为了肯定能办到 她做了件坏事
...could you forgive her? - Nobody ever loved me that much.
你会不会原谅她? 没有人曾经那么爱我
And he never knew, and the girl kept this bad thing locked in her heart...
他一直都不知道 那女孩把做过的坏事藏在心里
...that would be all right, wouldn't it?
这样不会有关系吧 会不会?
- You want my advice? - Yes, please.
你要我提意见吗? 是 拜托
Go back to Bulgaria.
回到保加利亚去
Oh, but if you knew what it means to us to leave Europe, to get to America...
如果你知道能离开欧洲到美国 对我们有多重要
Oh, but if Jan should find out. He is such a boy.
如果犹安发现了 他那么孩子气
In many ways I am so much older than he is.
在很多方面 我比他成熟 对
Yes, well, everybody in Casablanca has problems.
在卡萨布兰卡每个人都有困难
- Yours may work out. You'll excuse me. - Thank you, monsieur.
你的困难可能会解决的 失陪 谢谢 先生
- Good evening. - Good evening.
晚安
- You see? Here we are again. - I take that as a great compliment to Sam.
你看 我们又来了 我认为那是对山姆的恭维
I suppose he means to you Paris of happier days.
我猜对你而言他代表巴黎 那些较快乐的日子
He does. Could we have a table close to him?
的确是 我们可否选择靠近他的桌子
And as far away from Major Strasser as possible.
并且离史查沙少校越远越好
The geography may be a little difficult to arrange.
这样的安排可能有点困难
- Paul, table 30. - Yes, sir.
保罗 三十号桌
Right this way, if you please.
是的 先生 请往这边
I'll have Sam play "As Time Goes By." I believe that's your favorite tune.
我叫山姆弹"时光飞逝" 我相信那是你偏爱的曲子
- Two cognacs, please. - Cognac.
两杯干邑(白兰地)麻烦你 干邑
Do you wish to place another bet, sir?
你要不要再下注呢? 先生
No. No, I guess not.
不 不 我想不要了
Have you tried 22 tonight?
你今晚买过22号吗?
Cash it in and don't come back.
拿去兑现金 不要再回来
Are you sure this place is honest?
你肯定这地方诚实吗?
Honest? As honest as the day is long.
诚实? 日子有多长就有多诚实
How are we doing tonight?
我们今天成绩如何?
A couple of thousand less than I thought there would be.
比我预料的少了几千块
Monsieur Rick...
瑞克先生...我...
He's just a lucky guy.
他走运而已
Monsieur Rick, may I get you a cup of coffee?
瑞克先生 我倒杯咖啡给你好吗
- No, thanks, Carl. - Monsieur Rick...
不 谢谢 卡尔 瑞克先生
Captain Renault, may l- -?
雷诺上尉 我可否...
Not here. Come to my office in the morning. We'll do everything businesslike.
在这里不行 明早到我办公室 我们依照手续
- We'll be there at 6.
我们会在六点到
- I'll be there at 10. I'm very happy for both of you.
我会在十点到 我很替你们高兴
Still, it's very strange that you won.
你赢钱有一点奇怪
Well, maybe not so strange.
或许不是那么奇怪
- I'll see you in the morning. - Thank you, Captain Renault.
明天早上见 非常谢谢 雷诺上尉
Boss, you've done a beautiful thing.
老板 你做了一件天大的好事
Go away, you crazy Russian.
走开 疯狂的俄国人
- As I suspected. You're a rank sentimentalist. - Yeah? Why?
正如我怀疑 你是不折不扣的感情用事者 为什么?
Why do you interfere with my little romances?
为什么你干扰我小小的罗曼史
Put it down as a gesture to love.
就算是向爱情致敬吧
Well, I' II forgive you this time.
这一次我原谅你
But I' II be in tomorrow night with a breathtaking blond.
不过明天晚上我会带来 一位令窒息的金发美女
And it'll make me very happy if she loses.
如果她输钱会叫我非常高兴
- Mr. Blaine, I wonder if I could talk to you. - Go ahead.
宾勒先生 不晓得可否跟你谈谈
Well, isn't there some other place?
说吧 有别的说话地方吗?
It's rather confidential, what I have to say.
我要说的是颇机密的事
- In my office. - Right.
在我办公室 好的
You must know it's very important I get out of Casablanca.
你一定知道离开卡萨布兰卡 对我很重要
It's my privilege to be one of the leaders of a great movement.
身为这伟大运动的领导人之一 是一份莫大的荣幸
You know what I' ve been doing.
你知道我一直从事什么
You know what it means to the work, to the lives of thousands of people...
你知道那有多重要 对全世界 对千百万人的生命
...that I reach America and continue my work.
如果我能到美国继续我的工作
I'm not interested in politics.
我对政治不感兴趣
The problems of the world are not in my department.
世界的问题不是我分内的事
I'm a saloonkeeper.
我是开酒馆的
My friends in the underground tell me that you have quite a record.
我从事地下工作的朋友告诉我 你有不平凡的纪录
You ran guns to Ethiopia.
你运枪械到衣索比亚
- You fought against the fascists in Spain. - What of it?
你在西班牙对抗法西斯 那又怎样?
Isn't it strange you're always fighting on the side of the underdog?
你总是帮受迫害的那边打仗 不是有点奇怪吗?
Yes, I found that a very expensive hobby.
对 我并发现那是种昂贵的喜好
But then I never was much of a businessman.
不过我那时候不太会做生意
Are you enough of a businessman to appreciate an offer of 100,000 francs?
现在你是否较会做生意 晓得... 十万法郞这价码
- I appreciate it, but I don't accept it. - 200,000.
我欣赏 可是我不接受 我加到二十万
My friend, you could make it a million francs or three.
朋友 你可以加到一百万或三百万
My answer would still be the same.
我的答案仍然一样
There must be some reason why you won't let me.
一定有原因使你不愿意给我
I suggest that you ask your wife.
我建议你去问你的妻子
- I beg your pardon? - I said, ask your wife.
你说什么? 我说问你的妻子
Play "La Marseillaise." Play it!
弹奏"马赛曲" 快
See what I mean? If Laszlo 's presence in a cafe...
你明白我的意思了吧 如果在咖啡馆出现的拉斯路
...can inspire this demonstration...
可以鼓动这样不幸的示威行动
...what more will his presence in Casablanca bring on?
他在卡萨布兰卡 还会导致什么?
I advise that this place be shut up at once.
我奉劝把这地方马上查封
- But everybody's having a good time.
可是大家都那么开心
- Yes, much too good a time. The place is to be closed.
对 太开心了 这地方必须查封
- But I have no excuse to close it. - Find one.
可是我没有藉口查封 找一个
Everybody is to leave immediately.
所有人必须马上离开
This cafe is closed until further notice.
这咖啡馆关闭 直到另行通知为止
Clear the room at once.
马上清场
How can you close me up?
你怎么可以查封我 有什么理由
I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here.
我很震惊 发现这里进行赌博
- Your winnings, sir. - Thank you.
你赢的钱 先生 很谢谢你
Everybody out at once.
所有人马上出去
After this disturbance...
经过这次骚动后
...it is not safe for Laszlo to stay in Casablanca.
拉斯路先生留在卡萨布兰卡已不再安全了
This morning you implied it wasrt safe to leave Casablanca.
今早你暗示他离开卡萨布兰卡 并不安全
That is also true, except for one destination: Occupied France.
不错 除了一处目的地 回到被占领的法国
- Occupied France? - Under safe conduct from me.
被占领的法国?
Of what value is that?
在我的安全保证下 一文不值
You may recall what German guarantees have been won'th in the past.
你可能记得过去德国的信誉 值多少钱吧!
- There are two other alternatives for him. - What are they?
你只有两个选择 是什么?
The French authorities may find a reason...
有可能法国当局会找一个理由
...to put him in the concentration camp here.
把他送进这儿的集中营
The other alternative?
另一个选择呢?
My dear, perhaps you have already observed...
亲爱的小姐 或许你已经察觉
...that in Casablanca human life is cheap.
在卡萨布兰卡人命不值钱
Good night, mademoiselle.
晚安 小姐
- What happened with Rick? - We'll discuss it later.
瑞克怎么回事? 我们待会儿再商量
Our faithful friend is still there.
我们忠心的朋友仍然在那里
Please don't go to the underground meeting tonight.
维多 求你今晚不要去地下会议
Besides, it isn't often that a man gets to display heroics before his wife.
况且一个男人能在他妻子面前 扮演英雄的机会不多
Don't joke. After Major Strasser's warning tonight, I' m frightened.
不要开玩笑 经过史查沙少校今晚的警告后
Tell you the truth, I'm frightened too.
我很害怕 告诉你事实 我也害怕
Shall I remain here in a hotel room, hiding?
我应该留在这里? 躲在饭店房间
Or shall I carry on the best I can?
或者我应该继续尽力而为?
Whatever I' d say, you would carry on.
不管我说什么你也会继续做
Victor, why don't you tell me about Rick? What did you find out?
维多 为何你不告诉我瑞克的事 你发现了什么?
- Apparently he has the letters. - Yes?
很明显那些信在他手上
But no intention of selling them.
还有呢? 可是没有要卖的意思
You'd think if sentiment wouldn't persuade him, money would.
一般人会以为情感不能打动他 钱应该可以
Did he give any reason?
他有没有跟你说理由是什么?
- He suggested I ask you. - Ask me?
他建议我问你 问我?
Yes, he said, "Ask your wife."
对 他说: 问你的妻子
I don't know why he said that.
我不知道他为什么那样说
Well, our friend outside will think we've retired by now.
我们外头那位朋友 现在应该以为我们休息了
I'll be going in a few minutes.
我待会儿就去
- Ilsa, I... - Yes?
伊莎 我... 什么?
When I was in the concentration camp...
我在集中营的时候
...were you lonely in Paris?
你在巴黎寂寞吗?
Yes, Victor, I was.
对 维多 我是寂寞
I know how it is to be lonely.
我知道寂寞是什么样子
Is there anything you wish to tell me?
有什么事你想要告诉我的吗?
No, Victor, there isn't.
没有 维多
Ilove you very much, my dear.
我非常爱你 亲爱的
Victor, whatever I do, will you believe that I...?
维多 不管我做什么 你会不会相信我...
You don't even have to say it.
你甚至不必说出来
- Victor. - Yes, dear?
维多 什么事? 亲爱的
Of course I' II be careful.
当然 我会小心
Well, you are in pretty good shape, Herr Rick.
你的情况非常好 瑞克先生
How long can I afford to stay closed?
我可以支持多久不营业
Two weeks, maybe three.
两星期或者三星期
Maybe I won't have to. A bribe has worked before.
或者我不必关门 以前用贿赂有效
In the meantime, everybody stays on salary.
目前所有人依旧发薪水
Thank you, Herr Rick.
谢谢 瑞克先生
Sascha will be happy to hear it. I owe him money.
沙克听到一定很高兴 我欠他钱
- You finish locking up, will you, Carl - I will.
你把门锁好 可以吗? 卡尔
- Then I am going to the meeting... - Don't tell me where you're going.
我会的 然后我要去开会... 别告诉我你去那里
Good night, Mr. Rick.
晚安 瑞克先生
- How did you get in? - The stairs from the street.
你怎么进来的? 街外的楼梯
I told you this morning you'd come around,
今天早上我跟你说有空来坐
but this is ahead of schedule.
不过这似乎比预定的稍早了点
Well, won't you sit down?
你不坐下来吗?
- Richard, I had to see you. - "Richard" again. We're back in Paris.
理查 我必须见你 再度叫理查 我们回到巴黎了
Your visit isn't connected by any chance with the letters of transit?
你的突然来访是否有可能 跟那些过境信有关呢?
Seems as long as I have those letters I'll never be lonely.
似乎只要信一天还在我手上 我就不愁寂寞了
Ask any price you want, but you must give me the letters.
你要多少钱都可以 不过你一定要把那些信给我
I went all through that with your husband. It 's no deal.
我已经跟你的丈夫讲清楚了 绝不交易
I know how you feel about me...
我知道你对我的感受 可是我得要求你为更重要的事
...but put your feelings aside for something more important.
先将自己的感受抛在一边
I have to hear again what a great man your husband is...
我又要再听一次 你丈夫有多伟大
...what an important cause he's fighting for?
他为多么重要的目标战斗吗?
It was your cause too.
那也是你的目标
In your own way, you were fighting for the same thing.
以你自己的方式 你也为相同的目标战斗
I'm not fighting for anything anymore except myself.
我不再为任何事战斗了 除了为自己
I'm the only cause I' m interested in.
我唯一感兴趣的目标是自己
We loved each other once. If those days meant anything at all to you...
理查 我们曾经相爱过 如果那些日子对你有意义
I wouldn't bring up Paris if I were you. It's poor salesmanship.
如果我是你就不会提起巴黎 那是差劲的推销把戏
Listen to me. If you knew what really happened,
求求你听我说 如果你知道事实是怎么回事
if you only knew the truth. I wouldn't believe you no matter what you said.
如果你知道事情的真相 不管你说什么我也不会相信
You'd say anything now to get what you want.
为了达到目的 你现在什么也说得出口
You want to feel sorry for yourself, don't you?
你很遗撼 是吗?
With so much at stake all you can think of is your feelings.
那么多事危在旦夕 你想到的只有自己的感觉
One woman has hurt you, and you take your revenge on the rest of the world.
一个女人伤害了你 你便对全世界报复
You're a coward and a weakling.
你是...个胆小鬼 弱者...
No. Oh, Richard. I' m sorry.
不 不 理查 对不起
I'm sorry, but you are our last hope.
对不起 可是... 可是你是我们最后的希望
If you don't help us, Victor Laszlo will die in Casablanca.
如果你不帮我们 维多拉斯路会死在卡萨布兰卡
I'm going to die in Casablanca. It's a good spot for it.
我也会死在卡萨布兰卡 这是死亡的好地方
Now, if you'll...
现在 如果你...
I tried to reason with you.
我尝试跟你讲道理
I tried everything. Now, I want those letters.
我什么法子也试了 现在我要那些信
- Get them for me. - I don't have to. I got them right here.
去拿给我 我不必去拿 就在这里
Put them on the table.
放在桌上
For the last time, put them on the table.
最后一次 放在桌上
If Laszlo and the cause mean so much to you, you won't stop at anything.
如果拉斯路和他的目标对你那么重要 什么也挡不住你
All right, I'll make it easier for you.
好吧 我让你更方便一点
Go ahead and shoot. You'll be doing me a favor.
开枪吧 你将会帮了我一个忙
...I tried to stay away.
我尽量避开你
I thought I would never see you again.
我以为我永远不会再见到你
That you were out of my life.
你已经在我生命中消失
The day you left Paris...
你离开巴黎的那天
...if you knew what I went through.
如果你知道我的感受
If you knew how much I loved you.
如果你知道我多爱你
How much I still love you.
我仍然有多么爱你
It wasrt long after we were married that Victor went back to Czechoslovakia.
我们结婚后不久维多回到捷克
They needed him in Prague, but there the Gestapo were waiting for him.
他们需要他在布拉格 可是秘密警察在等着他
Just a two-line item in the paper:
只看到报上的两行小启
"Victor Laszlo apprehended. Sent to concentration camp."
维多拉斯路被逮捕送往集中营
I was frantic. For months I tried to get word.
我发狂一般 好几个月我努力打听消息
He was dead. Shot trying to escape.
他死了 逃走的时候被枪打死
I was lonely. I had nothing, not even hope.
我好寂寞 我一无所有 连希望也没有
Why werert you honest with me? Why did you keep your marriage a secret?
为什么你不对我诚实说? 为什么你守着结婚的秘密?
It wasrt my secret, Richard. Victor wanted it that way.
那不是我的秘密 理查 是维多要那样
Not even our closest friends knew about our marriage.
甚至我们最要好的朋友 也不知道我们的婚事
That was his way of protecting me. I knew so much about his work.
那是他保护我的方法 关于他的工作我知道太多了
If the Gestapo found out I was his wife it would be dangerous for me...
如果秘密警察发现我是他妻子
...and for those working with us.
那会为我和地下工作者 带来危险
And when did you first find out he was alive?
你什么时候发现他仍然活着?
Just before you and I were to leave Paris together.
刚好我们准备一起离开巴黎前
A friend came and told me that Victor was alive.
一个朋友前来告诉我维多活着
They were hiding him in a freight car on the outskirts of Paris.
他们把他藏在巴黎市郊的 一节货运车厢上
He was sick. He needed me.
他生病需要我
I wanted to tell you, but I didn't dare.
我想告诉你可是我不敢
I knew you wouldn't have left Paris, and the Gestapo would have caught you.
我知道 你一定不会离开巴黎 秘密警察便会捉到你
...well, you know the rest.
其余的你已知道了
Well, it's still a story without an ending.
仍然是一个没有结局的故事
I know that I' II never have the strength to leave you again.
我知道我再没有勇气离开你
You'll help him now, Richard, won't you? You'll see that he gets out.
你会帮助他的 理查 对不对? 你设法使他离境
Then he'll have his work. All that he's been living for.
他便能拥有他的工作 他生存的所有意义
I can't fight it anymore.
我无法再挣扎下去
I ran away from you once. I can't do it again.
我曾舍你而去 第二次我做不到
Oh, I don't know what's right any longer.
我再也不知道 什么是对什么是错
You have to think for both of us.
你必须为我们两个想
All right. I will.
好吧 我会的
Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘
I wish I didn't love you so much.
我希望我没有那么爱你
- I think we lost them. - Yes.
我想我们甩掉他们了
- I' m afraid they caught some of the others. - Come inside.
对 我恐怕他们抓到其他的人 进里面去
Come, Mr. Laszlo, I will help you immediately.
来 拉斯路先生 我会立刻帮你
Carl, what happened?
卡尔 怎么回事?
The police break up our meeting, Herr Rick. We escaped at the last moment.
警察查获我们的会议 瑞克先生 我们刚好来得及逃走
- Come up here a minute. - Yes, I come.
上来一下 好 我来
Turn out the light in the rear entrance. It might attract the police.
我要你把后门关掉 可能会引起警察的注意
- But Sascha always puts out that light. - Tonight he forgot.
沙克每天都会关的 今晚他忘记了
Yes, I come. I will do it.
好 我来了 我会去关
- I want you to take Miss Lund home. - Yes, sir.
我要你送林小姐回家 好的
It's nothing, just a little cut. We had to get through a window.
没什么 只是小小的割伤 我们被迫从窗户爬出来
This might come in handy.
这可能有帮助
- Had a close one, eh? - Yes, rather.
千钧一发? 对 挺危险
Don't you sometimes wonder if it's won'th all this?
你有时候会不会想这值得吗?
I mean, what you're fighting for.
我是指你战斗的目标
We might as well question why we breathe.
我不如问为什么我们要呼吸
If we stop breathing, we'll die.
如果我们不呼吸 我们就会死
If we stop fighting our enemies, the world will die.
如果我们停止对抗敌人 世界就会死
What of it? Then it'll be out of its misery.
又怎样? 苦难就结束了
You know how you sound, Monsieur Blaine?
你知道你的口气像什么吗?
Like a man who's trying to convince himself of something...
像一个拿内心不相信的事情
...he doesn't believe in his heart.
来说服自己的人
Each of us has a destiny. For good, or for evil.
我们每一个人都有一个目标 善意的 或邪恶的
- I get the point. - I wonder if you do.
我明白了 我怀疑你是否真明白
I wonder if you know that you're trying to escape from yourself...
我怀疑你知不知道 你在逃避自己
...and that you'll never succeed.
你将永远不会成功
You seem to know all about my destiny.
你似乎对我的目标瞭如指掌
I know a good deal more about you than you suspect.
我知道关于你的事 比你怀疑的多
I know that you're in love with a woman.
例如我知道你爱上一个女人
It's perhaps a strange circumstance...
或者这是一种奇怪的现象
...that we both should be in love with the same woman.
我们两个会爱着同一个女人
The first evening I came into this cafe...
我走进这咖啡馆的第一个晚上
...I knew there was something between you and llsa.
我知道 你和伊莎之间有些不寻常
Since no one is to blame...
既然不能责怪任何人
...I demand no explanation. I ask only one thing.
我不要求解释 我只要求一件事
You won't give me the letters of transit. All right.
你不愿给我过境信函 没关系
But I want my wife to be safe.
不过我要我的妻子安全
I ask you as a favor...
我请求你帮忙
...to use the letters to take her away from Casablanca.
用那些信带她离开卡萨布兰卡
You love her that much?
你那么爱她吗?
Apparently you think of me only as the leader of a cause.
或者你只把我想成 一个主义的领导者
Well, I am also a human being.
我也是个人
Yes, I love her that much.
对 我是那么爱她
- Monsieur Laszlo? - Yes?
拉斯路先生 什么事?
You'll come with us. We have a warrant for your arrest.
你跟我们走 我们有你的逮捕令
Captain Renault will discuss that with you later.
雷诺上尉稍后会跟你讨论
It seems that destiny has taken a hand.
似乎命运正在插手
You haven't any proof, and you know it.
你没有实在的证据 你也知道
This isn't Germany or occupied France.
这里是未被占领的法国 不是德国
All you can do is fine him and give him 30 days.
你能做的只是罚他几千法郞 或者拘禁30天
You might as well let him go now.
不如现在放他
I'd advise you not to be too interested in what happens to Laszlo.
瑞克 我奉劝你不要对 拉斯路发生的事太感兴趣
If you were to help him escape...
如果你企图帮他逃走
What makes you think I'd stick my neck out for Laszlo?
你为什么认为 我会为拉斯路冒险
Because, one, you bet 10,000 francs he'd escape.
第一 你赌十万法郞他能逃掉
Two, you've got the letters of transit. Don't bother to deny it.
第二 你有那些过境信 不必否认了
And you might do it simply because you don't like Strasser's looks.
你可能会那样做 只为了你不喜欢史查沙的长相
As a matter of fact, I don't either.
事实上 我也不喜欢
They're all excellent reasons.
极佳的理由
Don't count too much on my friendship.
别太依赖我的友谊 瑞克
In this matter I' m powerless. Besides, I might lose the 10,000 francs.
在这件事上 我无能为力 况且我可能输十万法郞
You're not very subtle, but you are effective. I get the point.
你不算很奸滑 不过很有效 我明白你的意思
Yes, I have the letters.
对 我有那些信
But I intend using them myself.
但是我打算自己用
I'm leaving Casablanca on tonight's plane. The last plane.
我要搭今晚最后的班机 离开卡萨布兰卡
And I' m taking a friend with me. One you'll appreciate.
我要带一位朋友一道走 一位你会赞赏的朋友
- What friend? - Ilsa Lund.
什么朋友? 伊莎林
That ought to put your mind to rest about my helping Laszlo escape.
可以打消你认为 我会帮忙拉斯路逃走的想法吧
The last man I want to see in America.
我最不愿意在美国看到的人
You didn't come here to tell me this. You have the letters of transit.
你来这里不是为了告诉我这些 你有过境信
You can fill in your name and hers and leave anytime you please.
你可以填上你和她的名字 爱什么时候走都可以
Why are you still interested in what happens to Laszlo?
为什么你仍然对 拉斯路的境遇感兴趣
I'm not. But I am interested in what happens to llsa and me.
我没有 不过我对伊莎和我 以后的境遇感兴趣
We have a legal right to go, that's true...
我们有合法权利离开是不是
...but people have been held in Casablanca in spite of their legal rights.
不过即使有合法的权利 曾经也有人被留在卡萨布兰卡
- What makes you think we want to hold you? - Ilsa is Laszlo 's wife.
为什么你认为我们会留置你 伊莎是拉斯路的妻子
She probably knows things that Strasser would like to know.
她大概知道一些 史查沙想知道的事
Louis, I' II make a deal with you.
路易 我跟你来一项协议
Instead of this petty charge against him, you could get something big...
不用这项你加给他的小罪名 而找些真正的大罪名
...something that would chuck him in a concentration camp for years...
可叫他待在集中营好几年的
- Be quite a feather in your cap, wouldn't it? - Certainly.
可是大功一件 对不? 不错
Germany... Vichy would be very grateful.
德国和维琪政府会很感激
You be at my place a half -hour before the plane leaves.
飞机起飞前半小时你到我的店
I'll have Laszlo come there to pick up the letters...
我安排拉斯路来拿过境信
...and that'll give you grounds to make the arrest.
那便给你犯罪的证据以逮捕他
You get him, and we get away.
你逮到他 而我们逃掉了
To the Germans, that last will be just a minor annoyance.
对德国人来说 后者只会带来轻度的苦恼
There's still something about this I don't quite understand.
这交易我还有些地方不太明白
Miss Lund, she is very beautiful, yes...
林小姐 她非常美丽 不错
...but you were never interested in any woman.
可是你从不对任何女人感兴趣
- She isn't just any woman. - I see.
她不只是任何女人 我明白了
How do I know you'll keep your end of the bargain?
我怎么知道你会守信
I'll make the arrangements now with Laszlo in the visitor's pen.
我马上在探访室 跟拉斯路安排好
I'm gonna miss you.
瑞克 我将会怀念你
You're the only one in Casablanca who has less scruples than I.
很明显你是在卡萨布兰卡 唯一比我更无顾忌的人
Call off your watchdogs when you let him go.
你放他走后调走你的看门狗
I don't want them around this afternoon.
我不要他今天下午在附近
I'm taking no chances, Louis, not even with you.
我不能冒险 路易 即使跟你
Should we draw up papers, or is a handshake good enough?
我们要不要签一份文件 还是握手就够了
Certainly not good enough. But since I' m in a hurry, it'll have to do.
当然是不够 不过我很忙 只好这样了
To get out of Casablanca and go to America... You're a lucky man.
离开卡萨布兰卡去美国 你是幸运的人
My agreement with Sam is that he gets 25 percent of the profits.
我跟山姆的协定一直是 他得到利润的百分之二十五
I happen to know he gets 10 percent. But he's won'th 25.
我凑巧知道是百分之十 不过他值百分之二十五
Abdul, Carl and Sascha, they stay with the place or I don't sell.
阿都 卡尔和沙克要留在店里 不然我不卖
Of course. Rick's wouldn't be Rick's without them.
当然 没有他们就不是瑞克咖啡馆
Don't forget you owe Rick's 100 can'tons of American cigarettes.
别忘了 你欠咖啡馆一百箱美国烟
I shall remember to pay it to myself.
我会记得付给自己
- You're late. - I was informed when Laszlo left the hotel...
你迟到了 我接到通知拉斯路刚离开饭店
...so I knew I' d be on time.
我会来得及的
- I asked you to tie up your watchdogs.
我想我说过 把你的看门狗绑起来
- He won't be followed here.
不会有人跟踪他来这里
This place will never be the same without you.
你知道没有你 这地方会完全不一样
I know what you mean. But I' ve spoken to Ferrari.
我知道你的意思 可是我已经跟法拉利说好
You'll still win at roulette.
你在轮盘上仍然可以赢
- Is everything ready? - I have the letters right here.
一切都准备好了吗? 信就在这
When we searched the place, where were they?
告诉我 我们搜查时藏在那里?
Serves me right for not being musical.
我活该 没有音乐细胞
You better wait in my office.
你最好到我办公室等
Victor thinks I' m leaving with him. Havert you told him?
理查 维多以为我跟他一起走 你没有告诉他吗?
- Not yet. - But you were able to arrange everything?
不 还没有 可是没有关系对不对?
Everything is quite all right.
你已经安排好一切 一切都很好
We'll tell him at the airport. The less time to think, the easier.
我们在机场告诉他 越少时间去想 对大家越好过
- I don't know how to thank you.
宾勒先生 我不知道如何感谢你
- Save it. We've still lots of things to do.
省省吧 我们还有很多事要做
- I brought the money. - Keep it, you'll need it in America.
我把钱带走了 宾勒先生 留着吧 在美国你会需要的
- But we made a deal. - Never mind that.
可是我们协定过 别管它
- You won't have any trouble in Lisbon? - No. It 's all arranged.
你在里斯本不会有麻烦吧? 不会 一切都安排好了
Good. I' ve got the letters here, made out in blank.
很好 信就在这里 从没用过
All you have to do is fill in the signatures.
你只要补上签名就好了
Victor Laszlo, you're under arrest.
维多拉斯路 你被捕了
The charge of accessory to the murder of the couriers from...
罪名是 快递员谋杀案的帮凶
...whom the letters were stolen.
这些信是从他们身上偷的
You're surprised about my friend Ricky? The explanation is simple.
对 你对我的朋友瑞克感到意外 理由很简单
Love, it seems, has triumphed over virtue. Thank...
爱情似乎战胜德行 谢谢...
Not so fast, Louis. Nobody is going to be arrested. Not for a while yet.
且慢 路易 不会有人被捕 起码不是现在
- Have you lost your mind? - I have. Sit down.
你是不是疯了?
- Put that gun down. - I don't want to shoot you...
我是 到那边坐下 把枪放下 路易 我不想开枪打你
...but I will if you take one more step.
但如果你再踏一步我会的
Under the circumstances, I will sit down.
在这情况下 我会坐下
- Keep your hands on the table.
把手放在桌上 我猜你知道你在做什么
- I wonder if you realize what this means.
不过我怀疑你知否这代表什么
I do. We've got time to discuss that later.
我知道 待会儿我们有很多时间讨论
Call off your watchdogs, you said.
调走你的看门狗 你说的
Just the same, call the airport and let me hear you tell them.
同样的 你打电话到机场 让我听到你告诉他们
And remember, this gun is pointed right at your heart.
记得这把枪正对着你的心脏
That is my least vulnerable spot.
那是我最不脆弱的地方
Hello? Is that the airport?
哈罗 是机场吗?
This is Captain Renault speaking.
我是雷诺上尉
There'll be two letters of transit for the Lisbon plane.
有两份过境信要用来搭乘 往里斯本的班机
There's to be no trouble about them.
绝不能阻止他们
My car, quickly!
我的车 快点 是 少校
This is Major Strasser.
我是史查沙少校
Have a squad of police meet me at the airport at once.
马上派一队警员 到机场跟我会合
At once, do you hear?
马上 你听到吗?
Hello, radio tower?
喂 控制塔 听得到吗?
Lisbon plane taking off in 10 minutes, east runway.
往里斯本的班机十分钟后起飞 东跑道
Visibility, 11/2 miles.
能见度一又二分之一哩
Light ground fog. Depth of fog approximately 500.
地面薄雾的深度大约五百
Ceiling unlimited. Thank you.
上升高度不受限制 谢谢
Have your man go with Laszlo and take care of his luggage.
路易 叫你的手下 随拉斯路先生去安置好行李
Certainly, Rick, anything you say.
当然 瑞克 一切依你
- Find Laszlo 's luggage. Put it on the plane. - Yes, sir.
拿拉斯路的行李放在飞机上
This way, please.
是 长官 请走这边
If you don't mind, fill in the names. That'll make it more official.
如果你不介意 你填上名字 那会更正式一点
You think of everything, don't you?
你什么都设想周到 对不对?
And the names are Mr. And Mrs. Victor Laszlo.
名字是维多拉斯路先生太太
- But why my name, Richard? - Because you're getting on that plane.
可是 为什么是我的名字 理查 因为你要上那架飞机
I don't understand. What about you?
我不明白 那你呢?
I'm staying with him till the plane gets away.
我留在这里看着他 等飞机安全离开为止
No. What has happened? Last night you said...
不 理查 你怎么回事? 昨晚
Last night we said a great many things.
昨晚我们说了很多
You said I was to do the thinking for us.
你说我要为我俩考虑
I've done a lot of it since then. It adds up to one thing:
自那时候起我想了很多 想来想去只有一个结论
You're getting on that plane with Victor where you belong.
你跟维多一起上那架飞机 你是属于他的
Now, you've got to listen to me.
你非听我说不可
Any idea what you'd have to look forward to if you stayed here?
知不知道如果你留在这里 会有什么后果
Chances are we'd both wind up in a concentration camp. True, Louis?
十分之九的机会 我们两个将被关在集中营 对不对?
I'm afraid Major Strasser would insist.
我恐怕史查沙少校会坚持要
- You're saying this only to make me go. - I' m saying it because it's true.
你这样说只是为了叫我走 我这样说是因为那是事实
Inside of us we both know you belong with Victor.
我们的心里都明白你属于维多
You're part of his work, the thing that keeps him going.
你是他工作的一部分 他的精神鼓励
If that plane leaves and you're not with him, you'll regret it.
如果飞机离地 你不在上面 你会后悔的
Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but soon, and for the rest of your life.
或者不是今天 或者不是明天 不过很快
But what about us?
并且是后悔一辈子 那我们呢?
We'll always have Paris.
我们永远拥有巴黎
We didn't have... We'd lost it until you came to Casablanca.
本来没有 你来卡萨布兰卡后我们失去了
We got it back last night.
不过昨晚我们重拾回来
- When I said I would never leave you. - And you never will.
昨晚我说我永远不离开你 你永远不会
But I' ve got a job to do too.
我也有工作要做
Where I' m going, you can't follow. What I've got to do you can't be any part of.
我要去的地方你不能跟来 我要做的事你无法参与
Ilsa, I' m no good at being noble.
伊莎 清高我并不在行
But it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people...
不过要明白也不难
...don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.
在这疯狂的世界 三个小人物就别太计较了
Someday you'll understand that.
总有一天你会明白的
Here's looking at you, kid.
永志不忘
- Everything is in order. - All except one thing.
一切都就绪 除了一件事
There's something you should know.
在你离开前有些事你应该知道
I don't ask you to explain anything.
宾勒先生 你不要求你解释什么
I'm going to anyway. It may make a difference to you later on.
我打算要 因为往后可能会影响到你
You said you knew about llsa and me.
你说你知道伊莎和我的事 对
You didn't know she was at my place last night when you were.
你不知道昨晚你进来时 她正在我的店里
She came there for the letters of transit. Isn't that true, llsa?
她来是为了过境信 对不? 伊莎
She tried everything to get them. Nothing worked.
可是都没有效
She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me.
她尽全力让我相信她仍爱着我
But that was all over long ago.
那在很久以前就结束了
For your sake, she pretended it wasrt, and I let her pretend.
为了你的缘故 她假装不是 我让她继续假装下去
- Here it is. - Thanks.
拿去 谢谢
Welcome back to the fight.
欢迎你回到战线上
This time I know our side will win.
这一次我知道我们这边会赢
Are you ready, llsa?
你准备好了吗? 伊莎
You better hurry. You'll miss that plane.
最好赶快不然你会搭不上飞机
I was right. You are a sentimentalist.
我是对的 你是个感情用事的人
Stay where you are. I don't know what you're talking about.
留在原地 我不知你在说什么?
What you just did for Laszlo.
你刚才为拉斯路做的事
That fairy tale you invented to send llsa away with him.
你为了叫伊莎跟他走 编的童话故事
I know a little about women, my friend. She went.
我对女人略知一二 朋友
But she knew you were lying.
她走了 不过她知道你说谎
Anyway, thanks for helping me out.
不管如何感谢你帮我忙
I suppose you know this isn't going to be pleasant for either of us.
我假定你知道我们都将不好过 特别是你
- I' II have to arrest you, of course. - As soon as the plane goes, Louis.
当然我必须逮捕你 飞机一走马上可以 路易
- What was the meaning of that phone call? - Victor Laszlo is on that plane.
那通电话是什么意思? 维多拉斯路在那架飞机上
Why do you stand here? Why don't you stop him?
你为何站在这? 你为何不阻止他
- Get away from that phone. - I advise you not to interfere.
离开那电话 我劝你不要干涉
I was willing to shoot Captain Renault, and I' m willing to shoot you.
我愿意开枪打雷诺上尉 也会愿意打你
- Hello! - Put that phone down.
哈罗 把电话放下
- Get me the radio tower. - Put it down!
替我接控制塔 放下!
Major Strasser has been shot.
史查沙少校被射杀
Round up the usual suspects.
围捕可疑的嫌犯 是 上尉
Well, Rick, you're not only a sentimentalist, but you've become a patriot.
瑞克 你不只是感情用事 你已变成爱国份子了
Maybe, but it seemed like a good time to start.
似乎现在是开始的好时机
I think perhaps you're right.
我想你是对的
It might be a good idea for you to disappear from Casablanca for a while.
你在卡萨布兰卡消失一段时间 可能是个好主意
There's a Free French garrison over at Brazzaville.
在巴撒市那边有自由法国驻军
- I could be induced to arrange a passage. - My letter of transit?
我可以帮你安排通行 我的过境信
I could use a trip.
我大可去旅行
But it doesn't change our bet. You still owe me 10,000 francs.
那不影响我们的赌注 你仍然欠我十万法郞
That 10,000 francs should pay our expenses.
那十万法郞应该够我们的开销
Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易 我想这是美好友谊的开始