m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
- Good morning. - Good morning.
-早安 -早安
Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes to go till Van Dort's wedding rehearsal.
注意 十分钟后彩排范杜家的婚礼
- It's a beautiful day - It's a rather nice day
-今天是个好日子 -的确是不错的日子
A day for a glorious wedding
婚礼的大喜之日
A rehearsal, my dear To be perfectly clear
亲爱的 其实是婚礼彩排
A rehearsal for a glorious wedding
这可是为了盛大婚礼而准备的
Assuming nothing happens that we don 't really know
希望没有出乎我们预料外的事
That nothing unexpected interferes with the show
没有干扰彩排的不快之事
And that's why everything. Every last little thing
所以说每件事情
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing must go
每件细枝末节的事情都必须依计行事
- According to plan - Our son will be married
-按照计划 -我们的儿子要结婚了
- According to plan - Our family carried
-按照计划 -我们家
Elevated to the heights of society
就能一步跨入上流社会
- To the costume balls - In the hallowed halls
-挤进化装舞会 -挤进皇庭宫殿
Rubbing elbows with the finest
和权贵擦肩往来
Having crumpets with her highness
和女王共进点心
We'll be there, we'll be seen having tea with the queen
我们挤入上流社会 就能成为焦点 和女王一起喝茶
We'll forget everything that we 've ever, ever been
我们会扔掉低贱的身份
- Blimey! It's my dress is caught. - Begging your pardon, ma' am.
-啊呀 我裙子钩住了 -请重复一遍 夫人
- Come on, dear. - It's not me. It's my dress is caught.
-快用力 亲爱的 -不是我卡住了 是裙子
Where is Victor? We might be late.
维克特在哪 我们要迟到了
- It's a terrible day - Now, don 't be that way
-真是个糟糕的日子 -别这样
It's a terrible day for a wedding
今天的心情被这婚礼搞得差极了
It's a sad, sad state of affairs we're in
我们怎么会落得如此狼狈
That has led to this ominous wedding
导致我们不得不接受这婚姻
How could our family have come to this?
咱们家怎么会潦倒至此
To marry off our daughter to the nouveau riche
得把女儿嫁给暴发平民
- They're so common - So coarse
-他们真庸俗 -真粗鄙
- Oh, it couldn 't be worse - Couldn 't be worse? I'm afraid I disagree
-糟得不能再糟了 -不能再糟 这我可不同意
They could be land-rich, Bankrupt aristocracy
他们能给如你我般破产贵族
Without a penny to their name
一文不名的贵族
Just like you and me
带来财富
And that's why everything. Every last little thing
所以说每件事情
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing must go
每件细枝末节的事情都必须依计行事
- According to plan - Our daughter will wed
-按照计划 -我们的女儿要结婚了
- According to plan - Our family led
-按照计划 -我们家要
From the depths of deepest poverty
脱离贫困的深渊了
- To the noble realm - Of our ancestry
-重回显赫 -一如先祖们那样
And who would have guessed in a million years
谁会想得到
- That our daughter with a face - Of an otter in disgrace
相貌如此平庸的女儿
Would provide our ticket to a rightful place
却是送我们进天堂的钥匙
What if Victor and l don't like each other?
万一我和维克特彼此没有好感 怎么办
As if that has anything to do with marriage.
哈 这和婚姻有何关系
Do you suppose your father and l like each other?
你认为你的父母彼此有好感吗
Surely you must a little?
你们当然 起码有一点吧
- Of course not. - Of course not.
-当然没有 -当然没有
Get those corsets laced properly.
把衣带绑妥当了
I can hear you speak without gasping.
看你说话连气都喘不过来
You've certainly hooked a winner this time, Victor.
这次你一定得成功 维克特
- Now, all you have to do is reel her in. - I'm already reeling, Mother.
-你只要迷死那姑娘就行 -我已经照着做了 妈妈
Shouldn't Victoria Everglot be marrying a lord or something?
维多利亚·艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个 门当户对的贵族或什么的
Oh, nonsense! We're every bit as good as the Everglots.
噢 胡说 我们不比艾弗格拉家差
I always knew I deserved better than a fish merchant's life.
我就知道我命不该屈于 一辈子做个鱼贩子
But I've never even spoken to her.
但我从没和她说过话
Well, at least we have that in our favor.
起码这对我们有利
Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.
梅修 拜托别再咳了
Marriage is a partnership, a little tit for tat.
婚姻不过是合伙的关系 互相利用罢了
You'd think a lifetime watching us...
你看她从小到大对着我们...
Might have taught her that
也该懂这个道理了吧
- Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect
-也该懂这个道理了吧 -凡事都不能出差错
- Everything must be perfect - Everything must be perfect
-凡事都得完美 -凡事都得完美
Perfect That's why everything
完美 所以任何事情
Every last little thing
任何小事
Every single, tiny, microscopic little thing must go
任何细节都必须按照
Look at the way you're standing.
看你怎么站的
You look like you got rickets or something...
你看起来像得了佝偻病...
Oh, my goodness. Oh, such grandeur! Such impeccable taste!
哇 天啊 真是富丽堂皇 太有品味啦
Oh, beautiful, innit?
哦 很美 是吧
It's not as big as our place, dear.
这里没我们家宽敞 亲爱的
- Bit shabby really, isn't it? - Shut up.
-看起来有点破旧了 是吧 -闭嘴
Lord and Lady Everglot...
这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人...
Mr. and Mrs. Van Dort.
这是范杜夫妇
Why, you must be Miss Victoria.
你一定是维多利亚小姐
Yes, I must say, you don't look a day over 20. No. Oh, yes.
我打赌 你看上去绝对不超过20岁 绝对是的
Smile, darling, smile.
微笑 亲爱的 微笑
Well, hello. What a pleasure. Welcome to our home.
哈啰 很荣幸见到你们 欢迎光临寒舍
We'll be taking tea in the west drawing room.
请至西厢房用茶
Oh, do come this way, it's just through there.
请走这边 穿过这里就到了
Oh, I love what you've done with the place. Who is your decorator?
噢 我太喜欢你们家的装修风格了 谁帮你们设计的
Nice tiles, shame about the drapes.
瓷砖不错 就是窗帘太脏
My husband says such foolish things. Ignore him.
噢 我丈夫老是疯言疯语 别管他
Yes, it's usually best.
对 让我自说自话比较好
- Do forgive me. - You play beautifully.
-原谅我的唐突 -你弹得真好听
I... I... I do apologize, Miss Everglot.
我...我...我慎重道歉 艾弗格拉小姐
How rude of me to...
我太无礼了...
Mother won't let me near the piano.
母亲不许我靠近钢琴
Music is improper for a young lady.
音乐不适合年轻女士
Too passionate, she says.
她说这不够矜持
If I may ask, Miss Everglot...
容我冒昧 请问 艾弗格拉小姐...
where is your chaperon?
你的女仆呢
Perhaps, in view of the circumstances...
或许在这种情形下...
you could call me Victoria.
你可以叫我维多利亚
- Victoria... - Yes, Victor.
-维多利亚... -嗯 维克特
Tomorrow, we are to be m...
明天我们就要...
- Married. - Yes. Married.
-结婚 -对
Since I was a child, I've dreamt of my wedding day.
我从小就梦想着自己的大婚之日
I always hoped to find someone I was deeply in love with.
我一直希望能找到我深爱的人
Someone to spend the rest of my life with.
一个能和我白头偕老的人
- Silly, isn't it? - Yes, silly.
-有点傻 是吧 -是有点
No. No, not at all, no.
不 不 一点都不傻 不傻
Oh, dear. I'm sorry.
哦 天啊 对不起
What impropriety is this?
这太没规矩了
You shouldn't be alone together.
你们俩不能独处
Here it is, one minute before 5, and you're not at the rehearsal.
现在差一分就五点了 你们居然还没去彩排
Pastor Galswells is waiting. Come at once.
高斯威牧师在等你们 马上过来
Master Van Dort, from the beginning. Again.
范杜少爷 从头再来一遍
"With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
用这只手 我将带你走出忧伤困苦
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
你的杯永不干涸 因为我就是你的琼浆玉液
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
用这蜡烛 我会在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this ring, I ask you to be mine."
用这戒指 你愿做我的妻子吗
- Let's try it again. - Yes. Yes, sir.
-我们再来演习一遍 -是的 先生
With this candle...
用这蜡烛...
- Shall I get up there and do it for him? - Don't get all aflutter, dear.
-要不要我去代劳 -沉住气 亲爱的
With this candle...
用这蜡烛...
Get the door, Emil.
艾密尔 去开门
Let's just pick it up at the candle bit.
就从蜡烛这里再开始
A Lord Barkis, sir.
主人 是巴克斯男爵 [巴克斯·毕特恩]
I haven't a head for dates.
我不确定婚礼的日期
Apparently, I'm a day early for the ceremony.
显然我来早了一天
- Is he from your side of the family? - I can't recall.
-他是你家那边请来的吗 -我想不起来了
Emil, a seat for Lord Barkis.
艾密尔 给巴克斯男爵看坐
Let's try it again, shall we, Master Van Dort?
那我们就再来一次吧 范杜少爷
- Yes. Yes, sir. Certainly. - Right.
-是 是 当然 -好极
Right. Oh, right!
好 噢 当然好
- With this... This - Hand.
-用这只... -手
With this hand...
用这只手...
Three steps, three!
三步 走三步
Can you not count? Do you not wish to be married, Master Van Dort?
你不会算吗 难道你不想结婚了吗 范杜少爷
- No! No. - You do not?
-不 不 -你不想
No! I meant, no, I do not not wish to be married.
不 我是说 我没不想结婚
That is, I want very much to
就是说 我非常想
Pay attention! Have you even remembered to bring the ring?
专心点儿 你不会没带戒指来吧
The ring? Yes. Of course.
戒指 是 当然有
- Dropping the ring. - Oh, no, he's dropped the ring!
-丢戒指 -噢 不 他丢了戒指
- This boy doesn't want to get married. - How disgraceful!
-这孩子不想结婚 -真丢人
Excuse me. Got it!
请原谅 找到啦
Out of the way, you ninny.
滚开 你这笨蛋
Oh, dear! Oh, my! Giddy on, there's a woman on fire! Help! Emergency!
哦 天啊 我要晕了 夫人惹火上身了 救命啊
- Oh, I hope it doesn't stain. - Stop fanning it, you fool.
-哦 希望不会留下痕迹 -别扇了 傻瓜
- Get a bucket, get a bucket. - I'm on my way, dear. Yes. Oh, dear!
-去拿水 去拿水 -我这就去 亲爱的
Enough! This wedding cannot take place until he is properly prepared.
够了 除非他完全准备好了 否则这婚礼不能举行
Young man, learn your vows.
年轻人 背熟你的誓词
Well, he's quite the catch, isn't he?
呵 瞧瞧你钓的金龟婿
She must think I'm such a fool. This day couldn't get any worse.
她一定觉得我傻透了 今天真是糟糕透了
Hear ye, hear ye! Rehearsal in ruins as Van Dort boy causes chaos!
注意 注意 彩排搞砸了 范杜家的儿子搞得乱七八糟
Fishy fiancé could be canned!
鱼贩子出身的新郎有可能被退婚
Everglots all fired up as Van Dort disaster ruins rehearsal!
由于范杜家搅和了彩排 艾弗格拉家上下都很恼火
It really shouldn't be all that difficult.
其实也没有什么难的
It's just a few simple vows.
只是几句简单的誓词
With this hand, I will take your wine.
用这只手 我要拿走你的酒
With this hand...
用这只手...
Oh, goodness, no.
噢 天啊 又错
With this candle, I will...
用这只蜡烛用 我将...
I will set your mother on fire.
我将点燃你母亲
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.
用这只手 我将带你走出忧伤困苦
Your cup will never empty, for I will be your wine.
你的杯永不干涸 因为我就是你的琼浆玉液
You look ravishing this evening.
您今晚光艳照人
What's that, Mr. Everglot? Call you "Dad"? If you insist, sir.
您说什么 艾弗格拉先生 称呼您父亲 如果您坚持的话
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
用这蜡烛 我会在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this ring...
用这戒指...
I ask you to be mine.
你愿做我的妻子吗
You may kiss the bride.
你可以吻新娘了
- A new arrival. - He must've fainted.
-新来的人 -他一定晕过去了
- Are you all right? - What? What happened?
-你还好吧 -发生什么事了
By Jove, man. Looks like we've got ourselves a breather.
老天 看来我们找到个活人
- Does he have a dead brother? - He's still soft.
-他有个死掉的哥哥吗 -他身体还是软软的
In the woods, you said your vows so perfectly.
刚在森林里 你说的结婚誓言太完美了
Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!
快醒来 快醒来 快醒来
Coming through, coming through.
借过 借过
My name is Paul, I am the head waiter.
我叫保尔 是领班
I will be creating your wedding feast.
我来安排你的婚礼喜筵
Wedding feast! I'm salivating.
喜筵 我口水都流下来了
I've got a... I've got a dwarf.
我有...我有一个侏儒
And I'm not afraid to use him. I want some questions. Now!
必要时我会毫不犹豫地用他 我要一些"疑问" 现在就要
- Answers. I think you mean "answers." - Thank you, yes, answers.
-是"答案" 我想你说的是答案 -谢谢 是"答案"
I need answers. What's going on here? Where am l?
我要答案 这里是怎么回事 我在什么地方
Well, that's kind of a long story.
呃 说来话长
What a story it is.
但是精彩纷呈
A tragic tale of romance, passion...
充满激情 罗曼蒂克...
and murder most foul.
和阴险的谋杀的悲情故事
This is gonna be good.
真是精彩万分
Hey, give me a listen you corpses of cheer
嗨 听我细细道来 你们这些快乐的僵尸
At least those of you who still got an ear
你们如果还有耳朵 就听我讲述
I'll tell you a story make a skeleton cry
这个让骷髅都为之动容的故事
Of our own jubiliciously lovely Corpse Bride
是关于我们喜悦又可爱的僵尸新娘
Die, die, we all pass away
死吧 死吧 我们迟早都会死
But don 't wear a frown, because it's really okay
别皱眉 其实也没什么
You might try and hide and you might try and pray
你可以逃避 也可以祈祷
But we all end up the remains of the day
但你终将成为一具尸骨
Well, our girl was a beauty known for miles around
我们的姑娘以前是远近闻名的美人
When a mysterious stranger came into town
某日一位陌生人来到镇上
He was plenty good-looking but down on his cash
他英俊潇洒但却是个穷光蛋
And our poor little baby. She fell hard and fast
我们的可人儿很快地陷入爱河
When her daddy said no. She just couldn 't cope
父亲却不答应 她无力反抗
So our lovers came up with a plan to elope
所以这对恋人计划私奔
Die, die, we all pass away
死吧 死吧 我们迟早都会死
But don 't wear a frown, because it's really okay
别皱眉 其实也没什么
You might try and hide and you might try and pray
你可以逃避 也可以祈祷
But we all end up the remains of the day
但你终将成为尸骨一具
Okay. Oh, yeah. Come on, boys, pick it up.
哦 是这样 啊 好吧 好耶 孩子们 别停
Okay, Chancy, take it.
乔西 该你啦
So they conjured up a plan to meet late at night
所以他们计划深夜碰面
They told not a soul kept the whole thing tight
没告诉任何人 也没走漏风声
Now, her mother's wedding dress fit like a glove
她穿上母亲的婚纱 如手套般合身
You don 't need much when you're really in love
恋爱中的人儿有爱情就够了
Except for a few things or so I'm told
除了少数几样东西 我是这么听说的
Like the family jewels and a satchel of gold
像是家里的珠宝和一袋黄金
Then next to the graveyard by the old oak tree
然后在一个黑雾弥漫的夜
On a dark foggy night, a t a quarter to 3
2点45分来墓园旁的老橡树下
She was ready to go, but where was he?
她准备好了要私奔 但他在哪儿呢
- She waited - And then?
-她苦苦等待 -然后呢
- There in the shadows, was it her man? - And then?
-出现了一个人影 是他吗 -然后呢
- Her little heart beat so loud - And then?
-她的心头小鹿乱撞 -然后呢
And then, baby, everything went black
然后她 眼前一黑
Now, when she opened her eyes She was dead as dust
当她张开眼睛时 她的生命已灰飞湮灭
Her jewels were missing and her heart was bust
珠宝消失了踪影 她的心已破碎
So she made a vow lying under that tree
所以她躺在树下立誓
That she'd wait for her true love to come set her free
等待真爱来给她解脱
Always waiting for someone to ask for her hand
一直等着愿意执子之手的人
Then out of the blue comes this groovy young man
突然来了个帅小伙
Who vows forever to be by her side
他发誓要永远陪伴着她
And that's the story of our Corpse Bride
这就是我们美丽僵尸新娘的故事
Die, die, we all pass away
死吧 死吧 我们迟早都会死
But don 't wear a frown, because it's really okay
别皱眉 其实也没什么
You might try and hide and you might try and pray
你可以逃避 也可以祈祷
But we all end up the remains of the day
但你终将成为一具尸骨
Victoria, come away from the window.
维多利亚 别在窗前等
Oh, I'm sure he'll be back shortly.
我想他很快就会回来
He's terrified of the dark. In fact, when he was a boy...
他非常怕黑 事实上 他小时候...
he used to wet his combinations regularly, didn't he, William?
就常常吓得尿裤子 是吗 威廉
Lord Barkis. I trust the room is to your liking.
巴克斯男爵 相信您对您的房间还感到满意
Thank you, you are a most gracious hostess.
谢谢 你是位高贵的女主人
Which is why it pains me to be the bearer of such bad news.
为此我感深痛苦地 带给你们一个不幸的消息
Would you care to repeat tonight's headline for us?
你能重复今晚的头条新闻吗
Victor Van Dort seen this night on the bridge
今晚维克特·范杜和一位神秘的女子
in the arms of a mystery woman!
被人看见在一座桥上手拉手
The dark-haired temptress and Master Van Dort slipped away into the night!
然后这黑发诱人的女子和范杜少爷 便消失在夜色中
And now, the weather. Scattered showers...
再次报导气象 零星的阵雨...
Enough! That will be all.
停 够了
Mystery woman? He doesn't even know any women!
神秘女子 他根本不认识其他女人
Or so you thought.
你的一家之言罢了
Do call for me if you need my assistance...
如果需要我帮助随时通知我...
Good heavens, Finis, what should we do?
天啊 菲尼斯 我们该怎么办
William, do something.
威廉 别愣着
The town crier probably just had a slow news day.
镇上的好事之徒正唯恐天下不乱
You know how it is, you need a little something to cry about.
你也知道 他们只需要一点 消息就可以大做文章
Regardless, we are one groom short for the wedding tomorrow.
我不管 没有新郎 婚礼办不成了
Not to mention the financial implications.
我们的经济问题姑且就不谈了
A most scandalous embarrassment for us all.
最令我们所有人汗颜的丑闻
Oh, give us a chance to find him, we beg of you.
给我们个机会 让我们把他 找回来 求你们了
- Just give us until dawn. - Very well. Till dawn.
-只需在天亮之前 -好吧 天亮之前
Victor, darling, where are you?
亲爱的维克特 你在哪儿
If you ask me, your boyfriend is kind of jumpy.
要我说 你的男友有点儿神经兮兮的
He's not my boyfriend, he's my husband.
他不是我男友 是我丈夫
Victor, where have you gone?
维克特 你去哪里了
I'll keep an eye out for him.
我用眼睛替你盯着他
There he goes, there he goes! He's getting away!
他在那儿 他在那儿 想要逃跑
Quick, quick, after him!
快 快追
Where have you gone?
你去哪儿啦
Married, huh? I'm a widow.
你结婚了 是吧 我是个寡妇
Oh, how rude. He went that way!
噢 真粗鲁 他往那边走了
Please. There's been a mistake. I'm not dead.
拜托 这一定是误会 我还没死
Excuse me. Excuse me.
对不起 对不起
- Excuse me. - Excuse me.
-对不起 -对不起
- Thank you. - Thank you.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Dead end. - Victor!
-死胡同 -维克特
Could have used the stairs, silly.
怎么不走楼梯呢 小傻瓜
Isn't the view beautiful? It takes my breath away.
看这景色多美 美得令我"窒息"
Well, it would if I had any.
如果我有"息"可"窒"的话
Isn't it romantic?
真浪漫 不是吗
Look, I am terribly sorry about what's happened to you...
对于在你身上发生的一切我很同情...
and I'd like to help, but I really need to get home.
我也很想帮你 可我真的得回家
- This is your home now. - But I don't even know your name.
-现在这儿就是你的家啦 -可我连你的名字都不知道
Well, that's a great way to start a marriage.
婚姻还能这样开始啊
- It's Emily. - Emily.
-是爱蜜莉 -爱蜜莉
Oh, I almost forgot. I have something for you.
啊 差点忘了 我有东西送你
It's a wedding present.
结婚礼物
Oh, Scraps, what a good boy.
乖狗狗小碎
I knew you'd be happy to see him.
我就知道 你看到它一定高兴
Who's my good boy? Sit. Sit, Scraps, sit.
谁是我的乖狗狗 坐下 小碎 真乖
Good boy, Scraps. Roll over. Roll over.
乖狗狗小碎 打滚 打滚
Good boy, Scraps. Play dead.
小碎 好狗狗 装死
Oh, what a cutie.
哦 好个小可爱
You should have seen him with fur.
有毛的时候更可爱
Mother never approved of Scraps jumping up like this.
我母亲从来不让小碎耍把戏
But then again, she never approved of anything.
其实 她任何事情都不准
Do you think she would have approved of me?
你认为她会准我过门吗
You're lucky you'll never have to meet her.
你很幸运 可以不用同她打交道
Well, actually...
噢 事实上...
now that you mention it, I think you should.
既然你提到了 我想你应该见见她
In fact, since we're, you know...
事实上 你看 既然我们都...
married, you should definitely meet her.
结婚了 你的确应该见见她
And my father too. We should go and see them right now.
还有我父亲 我们应该马上去见他们
What a fantastic idea! Where are they buried?
好主意 他们埋在哪儿
- What? What is it? - They're not from around here.
-怎么了 -他们不在这里
Oh, they're still alive.
他们还活着
- I'm afraid so. - Well, that is a problem.
- 很抱歉 是的 -噢 这倒是个问题
What's that, Scraps?
你说什么 小碎
Oh, no, we couldn't possibly.
不 可不能去
- Oh, well, if you put it like that. - What?
-哦 如果你这么说的话 -什么
Elder Gutknecht...
骨奈克老人...
Hello? Is anyone home?
哈啰 有人在家吗
Oh, my dear. There you are.
哦 亲爱的 是你吗
I've brought my husband, Victor.
我把我丈夫带来了 维克特
What's that? Husband?
你说什么 丈夫
Pleasure to meet you, sir.
很荣幸认识你 先生
We need to go up. Upstairs? To visit the land of the living.
我们得"上去" 楼上 去拜访人间
Please, Elder Gutknecht.
求你了 骨奈克
Now, why go up there, when people are dying to get down here?
为什么要上去 上面的人想下来 都想死了
Sir, I beg you to help. It means so much to me...
求你帮我们 先生 对我太重要了...
- Us. - I don't know, it's just not natural.
-对我们 -我不知道 这不合自然法则
Please, Elder Gutknecht.
求求你啦 骨奈克
Surely there must be something you can do.
你一定有办法的
Let me see what I can do.
让我想想能怎么做
Where did I put that book?
那本书放哪儿了
I left it here somewhere.
就放在这附近
A Ukrainian haunting spell. Just the thing for these quick trips.
乌克兰的巫咒 正好派上用场
- So glad you thought of this. - Me too.
-幸好他想起来了 -是啊
The Ukrainian haunting spell?
乌克兰的巫咒
Here we have it. Ready?
好啦 有了 准备好了吗
Just remember, when you want to come back, say "Hopscotch."
记住 想回来时 就念咒语:"跳房子"
- Hopscotch? - That's it.
-跳房子 -对
I spent so long in the darkness...
我在阴间待得太久...
I'd almost forgotten how beautiful the moonlight is.
我都快忘了这月色有多美
Hey, I think you dropped something.
我想你掉了什么
Hold on, hold on.
等一下 等一下
I think I should prepare Mother and Father for the big news.
我想在告诉父母这么大个消息前 先给他们一点心理准备
I'll go ahead and you...
我先去 而你...
- Perfect. - I won't be long.
-好极了 -不会太久的
Stay right here. I'll be right back.
乖乖呆在这儿 我马上就回来
If ever I see that Van Dort boy...
要再让我看到范杜家那小子...
I'll strangle him with my bare hands.
我要用双手掐死他
Your hands are too fat, and his neck is too thin.
你的手太肥 他的脖子又太细
You'll have to use a rope.
还是用绳子吧
This is the voice of your conscience. Listen to what I say.
我 是你良心的声音 听我说
I have a bad feeling about that boy. You know he is no...
对那个男孩 我有不祥的预感 你涉世太浅 还不懂...
Go chew someone else's ear for a while.
去给别人吹会耳边风吧
Victor has gone to see his parents, just like he said.
维克特 去见他父母了 就像他说的一样
If I hadn't just been sitting in it, I would say that you had lost your mind!
要不是我就住在你脑子里 还会以为你得了失心疯呢
I'm sure he has a perfectly good reason for taking so long.
我相信这么久没回来 一定有他的理由
I am sure he does. Why don't you go ask him?
真的哩 那你为什么不去问他
After all, he couldn't get far with those cold feet.
再说 两只脚冻僵了 他也跑不远
- Victoria. - Victor? I'm so happy to see you.
-维多利亚 -维克特 见到你我太高兴了
Come by the fire. Where have you been? Are you all right?
快到壁炉边来 你到哪儿去了 没事吧
You're as cold as death. What's happened to you?
你像个死人一样冰冷 发生什么事啦
Victoria, I confess.
维多利亚 我承认
This morning I was terrified of marriage.
今天上午 我本来很惧怕婚姻
But then, on meeting you, I felt I should be with you always...
但见到了你 就觉得应该和你厮守...
and that our wedding could not come soon enough.
恨不得我们婚礼尽早举行
Victor, I feel the same.
维克特 我也是这么想的
Victoria, I seem...
维多利亚 我似乎...
I seem to find myself married.
被骗结了婚
And you should know it's unexpected.
你要知道那只是意外
My darling, I just wanted to meet...
亲爱的 我就是想见见...
Darling? Who's this?
亲爱的 这是
- Who is she? - I'm his wife.
-她是谁 -我 是他的妻子
- Victor? - Victoria, wait. You don't understand.
-维克特 -等等 维多利亚 你不明白
She's dead. Look.
她是个死人 你看
No! No! Victoria!
不 不 维多利亚
Just to get back to that other woman.
回去就为了找另一个女人
Don't you understand? You're the other woman.
你还不明白 你才是第三者
No! You're married to me. She's the other woman.
不 你娶的是我 她才是第三者
She's got a point.
她说得有道理
And I thought... I thought this was all going so well.
我还以为...以为一切都进行得很顺利
Look, I'm sorry, but...
我很抱歉 可是...
this just can't work.
强扭的瓜不甜
It's my eye, isn't it?
是因为我的眼睛 是不是
No. Your eye is...
当然不是 你的眼睛...
Listen, under different circumstances, well, who knows?
如果我们换一种处境 结局或许不同
But we're just too different. I mean, you're dead.
可是我们太不般配了 我是说 你是个死人
You should've thought about that before you asked me to marry you.
你向我求婚之前就应该想到这个
Why can't you understand? It was a mistake. I would never marry you.
你怎么就不明白呢 这都是误会 我跟本不会娶你
Roses for eternal love.
玫瑰 代表真爱不渝
Lilies for sweetness.
百合 代表甜甜蜜蜜
Baby's breath.
满天星(花语:爱人的呼吸)
Maybe he's right. Maybe we are too different.
也许他说得对 我们太不般配
Maybe he should have his head examined.
也许他的脑袋需要检查一下
Or perhaps he does belong with her. Little Miss Living.
或许他和那个"活人小姐" 才是天生一对
With her rosy cheeks and beating heart.
她有漂亮的脸蛋 还有会跳动的心
Oh, those girls are ten a penny. You've got so much more.
那些女的算什么 你的优点多得多
You've got... You've got...
你有...你有...
You've got a wonderful personality.
你有很好的人品
What does that wispy little brat have that you don 't have double?
你哪点不比那纤瘦的小女人强
She can 't hold a candle to the beauty of your smile
在你灿烂的笑容前 她只能自惭形秽
- Overvalued - Overblown
-自抬身价 -过度吹嘘
If he only knew the you that we know
如果他了解你和我们一样多
And that silly little creature isn 't wearing his ring
那傻女孩手上没有他给的戒指
And she doesn 't play piano or dance, or sing
她不会弹琴 跳舞和歌唱
No, she doesn 't compare
她完全比不上你
- But she still breathes air - Who cares?
-但是她还是活人 -谁在乎
- Unimportant - Overrated
-无所谓 -自抬身价
- Overblown - If only he could see
-过度吹嘘 -只要他能看得出
How special you can be
你有多么与众不同
If he only knew the you that we know
如果他了解你和我们一样多
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚
If you cut me with a knife It's still the same
利刃割过也依然如故
And I know her heart is beating
听着她的心跳好像音符
And I know that I am dead
而我的心儿早已"入土"
Yet the pain here that I feel
可如今它如此的痛苦
Try and tell me it's not real
谁来告诉我这不过是虚无
And it seems that I still have a tear to shed
为何我的眼泪还是流个不住
The sole redeeming feature from that little creature
那女人唯一有的
Is that she's alive
仅仅是生命
- Overrated - Overblown
-纯炒作 -没品味
Everybody knows that's just a temporary state
谁人不知生命短暂
Which is cured very quickly when we meet our fate
没了生命她便完蛋
- Who cares? - Unimportant
-谁在乎 -无所谓
- Overrated - Overblown
-纯炒作 -没品味
If only he could see how special you can be
只要他能得看出你与众不同
If he only knew the you that we know
如果他了解你和我们一样多
If I touch a burning candle I can feel no pain
蜡烛灼烧我不觉痛楚
In the ice or in the sun. It's all the same
酷热严寒也依然如故
Yet I feel my heart is aching
我的心还是阵阵悸痛
Though it doesn 't beat, it's breaking
早已粉碎 不再跳动
And the pain here that I feel
如今它如此的痛苦
Try and tell me it's not real
谁还来告诉我这只是虚无
I know that I am dead
我的生命之花早已干枯
Yet it seems that I still have Some tears to shed
只有我的眼泪还是流个不住
It's true, Mother!
是真的 母亲
Victor is married to a dead woman.
维克特和一个女尸结了婚
I saw her. A corpse! Standing right here with Victor.
我亲眼看见的 一个僵尸 就站在那儿 和维克特一起
Victor was in your room?
维克特在你房间
Come sit in your chair, dearie. You're shaking like a leaf.
亲爱的 快来坐下 你在瑟瑟发抖
Let Hilde fetch you a blanket.
让我去给你拿条毯子
Fetch her a straitjacket! She's completely mad!
去拿枷锁才对 她完全疯了
Come, Hildegarde.
希嘉德 跟我走
Finis, come to bed at once.
快上床睡觉 菲尼斯
What in heaven's name?
老天 什么事啊
Who could that be at this hour?
这么晚了 到底是谁
What are you doing here? You should be at home, prostrate with grief.
你来这里干什么 你该在家暗自神伤才是
Pastor Galswells, I have to ask you something.
高斯威牧师 我得问你件事
- This is most irregular. - Please, I beg of you.
-这太不合规矩了 -求求你
You are the only one in the village who knows of what awaits beyond the grave.
村里只有你知道冥界的事情
A grim topic for a bride-to-be.
这不是新娘该知道的
It is a bride I fear, which is why I must know:
那个新娘 才是我怕的 所以我一定要知道
Can the living marry the dead?
活人能不能娶死人
What on earth are you speaking about?
你到底在说什么鬼话
Please, it's Victor. He's married to a corpse.
求求你了 是维克特 他娶了个僵尸
He has a corpse bride!
他有个僵尸新娘
There must be some way to undo what's been done.
一定有什么办法能还原这一切
I believe I know the thing to do.
我想我知道该怎么做了
Victoria? Where are your corsets?
维多利亚 你的胸衣呢
She's speaking in tongues. Of unholy alliances.
她居然亲口说出亵渎神明的人鬼联姻
Her mind has come undone, I fear.
恐怕她已经丧失了心智
It's not true! Let me go! Let me go!
他胡说 放开我 放开我
Thank you, Pastor Galswells. Thank you so very much.
感谢你 高斯威牧师 十分感谢
Take her to her room!
送她回房间
No, I'm telling the truth.
不要 我说的都是真的
Victor needs my help.
维克特需要我 帮帮我
Hildegarde, you believe me, don't you?
希嘉德 你相信我 对吧
- Mother, Father, please. - Seal the doors...
-母亲 父亲 求求你们了 -锁上门...
and bar the windows. See to it that she doesn't escape again.
把窗户钉上 确保 不再让她逃出去了
He needs our help! Oh, let me go! Let me go!
他需要我们的帮助 放我走 放我走
Will the mortification never cease?
这种接二连三的丑事 到底有完没完
It will be years before we can show ourselves in public again.
这下我们很久都见不得人了
We shall continue as planned, with or without Vincent.
还是得依计划行事 有没有维森特都一样
- Victor. - Whatever.
-是维克特 -管它的
For that boy to toss aside a young woman like Victoria...
那小子居然抛弃了像维多利亚 这样的好女人...
it's positively criminal.
罪过啊罪过
Why, if I had a woman like your daughter on my arm...
要我能娶到像令千金那样的姑娘...
I would lavish her with riches befitting royalty.
我将对她无比的忠实 让她享尽荣华富贵
Your lady wife is a most fortunate woman.
尊夫人一定是世上最幸运的女人
Alas, I am not married.
可惜我还是单身
I was betrothed some years ago...
多年前我曾经结过婚...
but tragedy snatched my young bride away.
不幸的是一场变故 夺走了我年轻的太太
When one lives alone, wealth counts for naught.
任何财富也无法填满 一颗空虚寂寞的心
Marvelous news, Victoria, there'll be a wedding after all.
好消息 维多利亚 婚礼还是可以举行的
Make haste, my dear, our relatives will arrive at any moment.
快点吧 亲戚们马上就要来了
We must have you looking presentable for Lord Barkis.
我们得把你打扮得 让巴克斯男爵看得上眼
He will make a fine husband.
他一定会是个好丈夫
Aye. A fortuitous turn of events indeed.
他给我的条件非常优厚
A far better prospect this time.
比上次那个好得多的人选
But I do not love him. You cannot make me do this.
可我并不爱他 你们不能强迫我嫁给他
- We must. - Please, I beg of you.
-我们一定要这么做 -求求你们了
There must be another way.
一定还有其他的办法
Without your marriage to Lord Barkis...
如果你不嫁给他...
we shall be forced, penniless, into the street.
我们只能被迫沿街乞讨了
Victor Van Dort has gone, child.
孩子 维克特·范杜已经跑了
You shall marry Lord Barkis tomorrow.
明天你就要嫁给巴克斯男爵了
- According to plan. - According to plan.
-按照计划 -按照计划
Oh, my dear. Oh, don't look at me that way.
噢 亲爱的 别这样看我
You have only to suffer this union until death do us part.
委屈你下嫁于我了 死亡可以让你解脱
And that will come sooner than you think.
那比你想像的来得更快
Oh, it's almost dawn! Where could he be?
噢 快黎明了 他会在哪里
Victor Van Dort elopes with corpse!
维克特·范杜和僵尸私奔
Heartbroken bride to wed wealthy newcomer!
心碎的新娘 决定嫁给富有的新追求者
Wealthy newcomer? It cannot be.
富有的新追求者 我不信
Did he say corpse?
他刚才说"僵尸"
Oh, don't be ridiculous. What corpse would marry our Victor?
别这么荒谬 僵尸怎能和维克特结婚
Oh, Mayhew! Silence that blasted coughing.
梅修 别再咳啦
Mayhew, are you trying to kill us?
梅修 你想害死我们呀
I think he's trying to kill us.
他或许真想害死我们
think you dropped this.
我想这个是你掉的
I'm sorry I lied to you about wanting to see my parents.
对不起 我骗你说想去看我父母
It's just this whole day hasn't gone quite, well...
今天实在是不怎么顺利...
according to plan.
没有按照计划
Pardon my enthusiasm.
原谅我的"忘情"
I like your enthusiasm.
我喜欢你的"忘情"
- New arrival! New arrival! - Lights up!
-新人来咯 新人来咯 -上灯
Drinks for everyone.
给每个人都来一杯
Another pint, sir?
再来一品脱 先生
- No, no. Just a half. - No, no. Just a half.
-不不 只要一半就好 -不不 只要一半就好
It is impossible to get good help anymore.
这就是所谓的帮忙吗
Welcoming committee, coming through! Coming through!
我是欢迎委员 借过 借过
- My name's Plum. Miss Plum. - Mayhew?
-我叫梅子 梅子小姐 -梅修
Mayhew! How nice to see...
梅修 真高兴见到你...
Oh, yeah. Actually, though, I feel great.
嗯 其实我感觉很好
Hurry up, boys. Can you not see the gentleman is parched?
小子们 快点 难道看不出来 这位先生快成"干"啦
Mayhew, I have to get back.
梅修 我得回去
They all must be worried sick. How is everyone?
大家一定急坏了 其他人还好吗
Well, they're still wondering where you slipped off to.
他们还在想你去了哪里
Oh, and Miss Victoria...
哦 维多利亚小姐...
Yes? Yes, how is she?
是 是 她好吗
Well, she's getting married this evening.
呃 她今晚要结婚了
What? Married to who?
什么 和谁结婚
Some newcomer, Lord Somebody-or-Other.
新追求者 叫什么男爵的
But that's impossible!
不可能
Yeah, with you gone and all...
是真的 你不见了...
I guess they didn't wanna waste the cake.
我猜他们不想浪费这次机会
Women, you can't live with them.
女人 是不能跟她们厮守的
You can't live with...
不能厮守的...
Time to pick up the pieces and you know, and move on, I suppose.
也到了收拾残局 然后向前看的时候了
Speaking of picking up the pieces?
说到收拾残局
Victor? Where are you going?
维克特 你要去哪儿
Miss Victoria, we must leave for the church now.
维多利亚小姐 我们得上路去教堂了
Yesterday I thought my wedding would be happy.
我原以为结婚会使人喜悦
Now I feel like I'm caught in the tide, pulled out to sea.
但我现在觉得在随波逐流 漂向茫茫大海
The sea leads to many places, dearie.
大海可以漂向任何地方 亲爱的
Maybe you'll land somewhere better.
或许你会漂到一处更好的地方
With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.
用这蜡烛 我会在黑暗中照亮你的生命
With this ring, I ask you to be mine.
用这戒指 你愿做我的妻子吗
I now pronounce you man and wife.
现在 我宣布你们成为夫妻
Oh, Mrs. Plum, what am I to do?
噢 梅子夫人 我该怎么办
He just walked off without saying a word. Are all men like this?
他就这样一言不发地走掉了 男人都喜欢这样吗
Well, I'm afraid none of them are very bright.
我看他们都是笨蛋
They get something stuck in their heads...
他们脑子里一定哪里打结了...
and you can't do a thing with them.
你无法跟他们交流
My dear, we have to talk.
亲爱的 我们得谈谈
- Let me tell her, please. Let me tell her. - What?
-让我来告诉她 让我来告诉她 -什么
There is a complication with your marriage.
你的婚姻有点状况
The vows are binding only
结婚誓言是两人相守的契约 不可违背
until death do you part.
只有一方死亡才能使你们分离
What are you saying?
你想说什么
Death has already parted you.
死亡已经让你们分离了
If he finds out, he'll leave.
万一他知道了 一定会离开我
There must be something you can do.
你一定有办法的
Well, there is one way.
只有一个办法
Oh, please, please, let me tell her.
请让我告诉她
It requires the greatest sacrifice.
这需要最大的牺牲
- Go on, get to the good part. - What is it?
-继续 讲最精彩的地方 -到底是什么
- We have to kill him! - What?
-我们必须杀死他 -什么
Victor would have to give up the life he had forever.
维克特必须永远放弃他的生命
He would need to repeat his vows in the land of the living...
他得回到人间 重复一次他的誓言...
and drink from the wine of ages.
然后再喝下寿终酒
This would stop his heart forever.
这会使他的心跳永远终止
Only then would he be free to give it to you.
最后他才能从阳间解脱 与你长相厮守
I could never ask him.
我决不可能要求他这么做
You don't have to.
你不必要求我
My boy, if you choose this path...
孩子 如果你选择了这条路...
you may never return to the world above.
你将永远无法回到上面的世界
Gather round. Gather round, everybody.
靠过来 大家靠过来
We've decided to do this thing properly.
我们决定要正确地再做一次
So grab what you can and follow us.
带上该带的 跟我们走
We're moving this wedding party upstairs.
我们将在"楼上"举行婚礼
Upstairs? I didn't know we had an upstairs.
"楼上" 我不知道还有楼上
- Sounds creepy. - Let's go!
-听起来很刺激 -我们走
A wedding, a wedding. We're going to have a wedding
婚礼 婚礼 我们要举行婚礼
You can't get married looking like that.
你不能这样子去结婚
The spiders think you're very cute. But goodness knows you need a suit
蜘蛛们认为你很可爱 但你还缺一套西装
But have no fears, we're quite adept.
别担心 我们很熟练
We'll have you looking lovely, lovely, lovely
我们会使你 看起来非常 非常 惹人爱
Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely yet
惹人爱 惹人爱 惹人爱
A little stitch, a little tuck some tender loving care
缝一针 打一摺 有耐心 有爱心
A little thread will fix you up and we've got plenty as you see
只要一点线就能装扮你 看看我们线很多
And personally guarantee. Our quality repairs
我们亲自保证 我们服务质量高
A little here, I'll fix the mess. We're going to do our very best
这里再一下就修补好了 我们一定尽全力
When everybody sees you. They will all be quite impressed
大家见到你时 他们一定会非常地惊喜
They will all be quite impressed
他们一定会非常地惊喜
A wedding, we 're going to have
婚礼 婚礼 我们要举行婚礼
A wedding cake is no mistake. It must be quite sublime
婚礼蛋糕不能出错 一定要非常华丽
- We're missing something - Try some dust
-还缺点东西 -加一点灰尘
I wish I had more time
再多点时间准备就好了
Perhaps there's something I can do these bones might help a bit
或许我能帮一点忙 加点骨头也许有用
- Oh, my nose. - Sorry.
-噢 我的鼻子 -对不起
Wait a minute, that's it
等等 对了
- A little of that - A little of this
-加点那个 -加点这个
The perfect cake is hard to miss
这么完美的蛋糕 一定会是目光的焦点
A wedding, a wedding. We're going to have
婚礼 婚礼 我们要举行婚礼
We're going to have a wedding. A wedding
我们要举行婚礼 婚礼
Let's all give out a cheer 'cause the bride is getting married today
大家都出去欢呼 因为今天新娘要结婚
One thing you can surely say is we will stand beside
我们肯定都将会出席
Until the end we will defend our one and only bride
誓死护卫到底 我们唯一的新娘
Our bride-to-be, our bride-to-be our lovely Corpse Bride
准新娘 准新娘 我们可爱的僵尸新娘
Huzzah! Hooray! Huzzah! Hooray!
呼呀 呼耶
Our bride is getting married today
我们的新娘今天要结婚
- Oh, there she is. - Here she comes.
-她在那儿 -她来了
Oh, oh, the bride is here
噢 哦 我们的新娘来了
She's waited for this day for many a year
她等这一天等了好多年
For this day, for this day our hopes and our pride
因为今天 因为今天 我们盼望 我们骄傲
The bride is here. Here comes the bride
新娘来了 新娘来了
Here comes the bride. Here comes the bride
新娘来了 新娘来了
For this day, for this day will last forever
因为今天 因为今天 将会永恒
And all of her friends will work together
她所有的朋友都会一起来
To make it the perfect day. She 's always dreamed
让她梦想的日子最完美
Our hopes and our pride, our bride, our lovely bride
我们盼望 我们骄傲 我们的新娘 我们可爱的准新娘
We're going to have a party like nobody's ever seen
我们将会有一个 空前盛大的喜宴
The living in the land above will not know where they've been
"楼上"的活人会看得目瞪口呆
The land above. The party of the bride
上面的世界 新娘的喜筵
Here comes the bride on this glorious day of days
新娘来了 最最荣耀的日子
Up to the land of the living
大步向前到世间
Quiet down now, everyone.
大家请安静
Elegant, cultured, radiant.
优雅 教养 容光焕发
Victoria has found a husband...
维多利亚找到一位...
with all these qualities and more.
兼具以上甚至更多优点的夫君
Serendipity brought us together...
因缘际会让我们相遇...
and no force on earth could tear us apart.
世上没有任何力量能分开我们
There's an eye in me soup.
我汤里有只眼睛
Fetch your own musket. I'm off!
去拿你的枪 我闪了
Coming through. Coming through.
借过 借过
Excuse me, you don't know me, but I used to live in your dead mother.
不好意思 你我虽不认识 但我在你过世的母亲身上住过
I love a woman with meat on her bones.
我喜欢有血有肉的女人
Finis, who invited these people?
菲尼斯 谁请这些人来的
They must be from your side of the family.
一定是你家那边的亲戚
Why, if my Grandfather Everglot could see this,
你问我为什么 若我的祖父艾弗格拉 看到这景象
he'd be turning in his grave.
他一定惊得从坟里爬出来
Where do you keep the spirits?
你把酒(灵魂)放哪儿了
In other news, the dead walk the earth!
另一则消息:鬼门关开啦
Get back! Don't try and sneak up on me!
退后 别偷偷摸摸靠近我
I'll give you such a wallop.
我会臭揍你一顿
- Bounder! - Sweetie pie.
-野人 -甜心
- Monster. - Buttercup.
-怪物 -宝贝
- Cad! - Gertrude!
-下流胚 -老婆(葛楚)
You've been dead for 15 years.
你已经死了15年了
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
坦率地说 亲爱的 我才不在乎呢
We're going to take whatever money we can and get out of here.
我们带上所有的钱 然后离开这里
Your dowry. It's my right!
你的嫁妆 是我该拿的
But my parents don't have any money.
我父母没钱
It's my marriage to you that will save them from the poorhouse.
是我嫁给你后 才能让他们脱离贫困
Th... The poorhouse?
脱离...贫困
You're lying. It isn't true. Tell me that you're lying!
少来 这不是真的 告诉我你在撒谎
Did things not go according to your plan, Lord Barkis?
事情并未按照你的计划进行吗 巴克斯男爵
Well, perhaps in disappointment we are perfectly matched.
或许我们最相配的地方是 对彼此都很失望
Be gone, ye demons from hell!
消失吧 地狱的魔鬼
Back to the void from whence you came!
回你们原来的地方
You shall not enter here.
你们不能进来
Keep it down, we're in a church.
小声一点 我们在教堂里
Dearly beloved and departed...
各位来宾...
we are gathered here today to join this man and this corpse in marriage.
我们聚在这里 见证这位男士和这位僵尸结合的婚姻
With this hand...
用这只手...
I will lift your sorrows.
我将带你走出忧伤困苦
Your cup will never empty...
你的杯永不干涸...
for I will be your wine.
我就是你的琼浆玉液
With this hand...
用这只手...
I will lift your sorrows.
我将带你走出忧伤困苦
Your cup will never empty.
你的杯永不干涸
will never empty...
将永不干涸...
I will be your wine.
我就是你的琼浆玉液
She's having second thoughts.
你另有想法
My dreams were taken from me.
我的梦想被人夺走了
Now I've stolen them from someone else.
我却夺走了别人的梦想
I love you, Victor.
我爱你 维克特
But you're not mine.
但你不属于我
I always cry at weddings.
婚礼上我总是情不自禁地流泪
Our young lovers together at last.
有情人终成眷属
Surely now they can live happily ever after.
当然他们可以从此 过着幸福快乐的日子
But you forget...
但你忘了...
she's still my wife!
她还是我的妻子
I'll not leave here empty-handed!
我决不空手而归
But I left you...
但我抛弃了你...
This woman is obviously delusional!
这女人显然在幻想
Sorry to cut things short, but we must be on our way.
对不起打断了你们 但我们得走了
Take your hands off her.
把你的手从她身上拿开
Do I have to kill you too?
逼我把你也杀了吗
I say, you're not playing fair, sir.
我说 打斗要公平
But first a toast. To Emily.
但首先 敬爱密莉
Always the bridesmaid, never the bride.
老是做伴娘 没做过真正的新娘
Tell me, my dear...
告诉我 亲爱的...
can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
停止跳动的心 还会破碎吗
Let me at him! Let me at him!
让我收拾他 让我收拾他
- No, don't hold me back. - Wait.
-不 别拦着我 -等等
We must abide by their rules.
我们必须遵守他们的规则
We are amongst the living.
我们在人间
Yep, you're right. He's all yours.
你说对了 就交给你们吧
Oh, Victor, I never thought I'd see you again.
哦 维克特 没想到还能再见面
You kept your promise.
你已经实现了诺言
Now I can do the same for you.
现在我为你做同样的事