越狱 第四季 Prison Break Season 4 第8集: The Price

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语 / 西班牙语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 惊悚 / 犯罪

导演: Kevin Hooks

演员: 温特沃斯·米勒 / 多米尼克·珀塞尔 / 莎拉·韦恩·卡丽丝 / 威廉·菲克纳 / 罗伯特·克耐普 / 克里斯·范斯


台词
Previously on Prison Break.
《越狱》 前情回顾
If Scylla was like a pizza, all we got is a slice.
如果"锡拉"是一张饼 我们只拿到其中一块
So Scylla isn't one card.
"锡拉"不是一张卡
It's six.
是六张
How long has it been happening?
这事发生多久了
It's not a big deal.
这不是大问题
It was a big deal when you were 13.
你13岁的时候 就已是个大问题了
Michael told you about Mom?
迈克尔和你说过妈的事吗
No. As a kid, she got nosebleeds.
-没有 -她小时候经常流鼻血
In her 30s, they started up again.
她30多岁时 又开始流鼻血
How old was your mom when she passed away?
你母亲什么时候去世的
31. Michael's just turning 31.
31岁 迈克尔也刚好31岁
Who's that?
那个人是谁
That's the man that killed my son.
他就是杀我儿子的凶手
It's like a digital black hole.
他就象个数码黑洞
It swallows up any electronic data within ten feet.
能接收10英尺内的所有电子数据
Mr. Glenn?
格兰先生
We got a problem.
我们有麻烦了
What's that do?
那是干什么用的
It's a battery pack
是个电子游戏机的
for a video game console.
电池组
You'll need to buy a new one.
那你只能买个新的了
Scylla. Get it to me by tomorrow
锡拉 明天给我的话
and you will receive 50% of the fee.
你就能拿原来报酬的一半
Two days, 25%.
后天 四分之一
Three days,
大后天
I shoot you through the brain.
我让你脑袋开花
Who is this?
你是谁
Hello, Michael.
你好 迈克尔
You know what?
你明白吧
If Crab ever throws a psycho at us like this again,
如果格莱布再给我找这样的烂活
I'm going to kill him.
我就宰了他
Yeah, but if we don't get this psycho, Crab's going to kill us.
对 但是我们如果不干的话 格莱布会宰了我们
Just have the burner ready.
把枪准备好
Got it covered.
准备好了
After this job, I'm done, man.
做完这个之后 我就洗手不干了
I can't do this anymore.
我不能再做下去了
What do you think Crab will say about that?
你觉得格莱布会怎么说
I don't care what Crab says about that.
我不管他说什么
How can I be a good father if I'm always in prison?
如果进监狱的话 我还怎么做个好父亲
I missed out on my kid's childhood.
我错过了我孩子的童年
I'm not going to miss out on him becoming a man.
我不能再错过他成长的过程
You know, not for nothing, but this plan is crazy even for you.
说实话 就算是你干 这个计划也太大胆了
You sure this is the only way?
你确定这是唯一办法
Yeah.
没错
Hey look. He's coming out.
快看 他出来了
He's got the case.
他带着箱子
Let's buckle up.
系好安全带
Put your hands up! Put your hands up!
把手举起来 把手举起来
You're welcome.
别客气
Let's go!
快闪
So wait a minute. This is your brilliant plan?
等等 这就是你的好主意
You're going to pull a kamikaze mission on the General's car?
你打算用自杀的方法去撞将军的车
Now that the device is gone,
你的仪器已经没了
your opinion doesn't matter.
你的意见也就不重要了
So shut up and pump.
闭嘴 加你的油
We know the General travels light.
我们知道将军总是轻装行动
One limo and a couple of guards.
一辆轿车 几个保镖
It ain't the guards I'm worried about; it's the crash.
我不担心那几个保镖 我担心的是撞车
Look, I never said this was going to be easy.
我没说过这会很轻松
Just relax.
别激动
First off, Panama was a job.
首先 巴拿马的事是公事公办
Some other time.
日后再算账
What do you want with Scylla?
你要“锡拉“做什么
That's my business.
那是我自己的事
We're not in Panama anymore,
我们不是在巴拿马
and I'm not behind a fence, so, again,
我也不在监狱里 我再问一次
what do you want with Scylla?
你要“锡拉”做什么
Same thing you want: bring down the Company.
和你一样 打垮公司
Great. Then why don't you
很好 那你何不
give me those missing pages and disappear?
把缺的几页纸给我 然后消失呢
I'd love to. You remember that day
我很想那么做 你记得那天
at the Roosevelt when Whistler made off with Lief's card?
我们在罗斯福酒店 惠斯勒复制了Lief的卡
Who do you think took the fall for that?
你觉得是谁的主意
Our names are at the top of the same hit list.
我们的名字都在同一张黑名单里
Now, I don't know what arrangement you two have,
我不知道你们有什么协议
but I need some traveling money.
我需要一些资金
Let's talk about that later.
我们过会再谈这个
Why don't we talk about the kind of scum
我们干嘛不谈谈你是在给
you're willing to put on the payroll?
什么样的烂人付钱
Give me a way to do it without her, and we'll do it.
告诉我一个用不到她的理由 我听你的
We need the pages.
我们需要那些纸
It's a package deal.
这是个交易
Are we partners?
我们是拍档了吗
Partners.
拍档
Look, I barely dropped a nickel in the slots, right?
我刚刚往机器里投了一个币
This guy was all...
那人就过来了
We ought to blanket party your ass.
我们真应该打死你
Where's the device?
那个仪器呢
Can it be salvaged? Tell him.
-能不能拿回来 -快说
Pit boss walked off with it.
赌台老板把它收走了
Okay. Well, we're going to call this your early retirement.
那好 我们只能让你提前退休了
You can either go upstairs
你要么上楼
and sit on your cot and ride out the rest of this thing,
坐在你的小床上 等我们把事情解决
or I can call Agent Self
否则 我就给赛尔夫探员打电话
and you can ride out the rest of your prison sentence.
那你就能慢慢享受刑期了
Your choice.
你选吧
I need to talk to you.
我要和你谈谈
So your brother told me about your nosebleeds.
你哥哥说了你流鼻血的事
And he told me about your mom.
他还说了你妈妈的情况
That wasn't his place.
那不是他该做的
To be worried about you?
为你担心
When Mom got sick, Linc was at the hospital every day, holding her hand,
妈妈得病时 林肯每天都在医院 握着她的手
watching her die, and he was 13.
看着妈妈去世 他那时才13岁
It changed him. It made him overprotective.
这件事改变了他 让他对任何事都过头担心
And now he's jumping
现在他开始
to all the wrong conclusions
用错误的原因
for all the wrong reasons,
得出错误的结论
and it's... it's over nothing because
而且都无中生有的
I'm fine.
我很好
You don't look fine.
你看起来可不好
Well, maybe that's because there's something I have to tell you.
因为我也有些事情要告诉你
Gretchen's alive.
格雷琴还活着
本字幕由YYeTs人人影视翻译制作更多字幕下载 请登陆 www.YYeTs.net
Prison.Break.S04E08
《越狱》第四季 第八集
She's working with T-Bag,
她和帝博格一起合作
and they have several pages from Whistler's bird book,
他们有几张惠斯勒的鸟类书页
and they want in on Scylla.
他们也想加入找锡拉
Self is cutting them a deal as we speak.
我们说话的同时 赛尔夫正和他们谈条件
Self knows that they have their own agenda,
赛尔夫知道他们有自己的计划
but so do we
但我们也有
and as soon as we get those pages back,
只要我们拿到那几页纸
Gretchen and T-Bag are going to pay for everything.
格雷琴和帝博格就会为他们做的事付出代价
They're going to get exactly what's coming to them.
他们会得到应有的惩罚
This isn't about Gretchen.
整件事情和格雷琴无关
It's not about any one person.
也不会牵扯私人恩怨
And we... we have to finish it.
我们必须结束这一切
I need a minute.
我想自己呆一会
Please.
可以吗
I can't believe this!
我绝对不相信
What choice do we have?
我们有其他选择吗
Gretchen's on the team.
格雷琴加入我们
Like it or not,
不管喜不喜欢
we need those pages.
我们需要那几页纸
Another perra we're jumping in bed with?
我们要和这婊子[西班牙语]合作
Not exactly new territory for us.
对我们来说不是第一次了
I don't care who we gotta partner up with.
我不管我们要和谁合作
We get those papers, we make with the break-in,
我们拿到那些纸 就才可以打入"公司"
we get this job done.
就能完成任务
She could still have ties to the Company, man. I don't know.
她也可能和"公司"还有联系 我不确定
We'll worry about Gretchen when the time is right.
到时候 我们再担心格雷琴
For now, let's focus on the General.
现在 我们要集中在将军身上
This thing with Gretchen doesn't change a thing.
格雷琴加入我们也改变不了什么
We're, uh...
我们
we're still close.
我们还是接近目标
Closer to Scylla, farther from Wyatt.
更接近"锡拉" 离怀特却更远了
You don't know that.
这也说不准
Just stay focused, all right?
先集中精力 好吗
This is my focus, okay?
这才是我要集中精力的地方
I'm doing the job, okay? All right? All right?
我还是做我该做的事
Every day, the trail to my son's killer gets a little bit colder.
每一天 杀我儿子的凶手就离我更远
That's all I do is focus.
我能做的就只有集中精力
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Um... It's just... uh...
只是
We're going to need that downstairs.
我们要把电脑拿楼下用
Yeah. I'll just, uh... be up here.
那我就呆在这好了
How much for Scofield and Burrows?
多少钱换斯科菲尔德和布伦斯
I see you two have come to an agreement.
我听说你们俩有了个协议
She's on work release,
放了她 是因为她要工作
just like you.
和你一样
What kind of work?
什么样的工作
You and the secretary keep things quiet in the office
你和那个秘书在办公室里保守秘密
while Michael tunnels to Scylla.
迈克尔从隧道去找"锡拉"
You really think
你真的以为
Scofield's gonna keep his word, huh?
斯科菲尔德会遵守他的诺言
You horsewhipped the woman he loves.
你把他爱的女人往死里打
Michael wants Scylla just as badly as we do.
迈克尔和我们一样想得到“锡拉”
Yeah, he wanted out of prison, too.
没错 他当时也想逃出监狱
Our partnership lasted long enough for that to happen,
我们的合作在那之后就结束了
and then... we parted ways.
然后 我们就分道扬镳了
Trust me.
相信我
Yeah, um, go on in, sir.
先生 请进
Scofield will use you
斯科菲尔德会利用你
and then he's gonna bury the knife in your back for what you did to his lady friend.
为了给他女朋友报仇 他会在你背后来一刀
Where's Scylla?
"锡拉"在哪
Good morning to you, too, sir.
早上好 先生
Gentlemen.
先生们
I gave you three days.
我给了你3天
Where's Scylla?
"锡拉"在哪
I...
Now, uh, Mr. Feng, let's not do anything rash.
冯先生 别急着下结论
So you're Feng.
你就是冯
We haven't actually met in person.
我们还没见过面
I was the liaison between the Company and your
我就是"斑蛇行动"中
Chinese employers on Operation Copperhead.
你的雇主和"公司"之间的联络人
Susan?
苏珊
That's right.
没错
You went from working for the Company
你从为"公司"卖命
to stealing the one thing that could destroy them.
转变为盗取能摧毁他们的证据
That's a tight turn.
这个转变未免太突然了
With a price that Scylla commands on the open market,
从"锡拉"的价格来看
anybody would turn.
任何人都会变
Which is, by the way, 200.
顺便说一下 值200吧
Our paths never crossed on Copperhead,
我们在行动中没有合作过
but I did deal with one of your colleagues;
但是我确实和你的一个同事合作过
a less-capable associate.
一个不太能干的中间人
Whatever happened to him?
他怎么了
He was skinned and hung from an overpass.
他已经从这个世界消失了
Oh, yes, I recall.
我想起来了
He couldn't deliver on promises made.
他没有在保证的时间内把东西送到
You may also recall that he was my predecessor.
你也可能会想起 他是我的前任
When I joined Copperhead, you got what you wanted.
我参加行动后 你得到了你想要的
You'll get Scylla, too.
我也会得到"锡拉"
If I don't,
如果我拿不到
I'll peel you like a wet grape.
我就扒了你的皮
And the price is 100.
报酬是100
150 150.
125. Don't disappoint me.
125 别让我失望
Well, 125...
你们说的 125
Million.
再乘1百万
Susan, Gretchen, whatever your name is,
苏珊 格雷琴 不管你名字是什么
I suggest you find a way to bury the hatchet
我建议你赶快找个方法
with Michael Scofield's woman.
和迈克尔·斯科菲尔德的女人和解
We got work to do.
我们有的忙了
Why do I get the feeling that some poor bastard woke up
我怎么觉得有人早上起来
to an empty driveway this morning?
会发现自己的车没了
Relax, we got it from a scrap yard.
放松 我们从回收厂找来的
And you're pinning the hopes
你们准备就寄望于
of the entire mission on that relic?
这堆废铁吗
If it was card one, I'd say no.
如果是第一张卡 我不会这么做
If this was card five,
如果是第五张
I'd say no, but it's the last card.
我也不会这么做 但这是最后一张
I really think we can stage a hit-and-run
我觉得可以假装肇事逃逸
and get away with it.
没有人会关注这件事
All right, we know where this guy works.
好吧 我们知道他在哪上班
We know his route.
我们也知道他的路线
I'm gonna wait for him at this intersection.
我会在这个十字路口等他
He drives through.
他开过来
I smash him with my car, get the card.
我开车撞他 拿到卡
And if by some miracle you walked away from the crash,
如果你能奇迹般活着离开现场
the General's gonna know that you ripped him off.
将军就会知道是你偷了卡
Not if I pump him full of morphine first.
除非我先给他打一针吗啡
The General's gonna wake up tomorrow morning in the hospital
将军会第二天在医院醒过来
feeling happy as a clam with no idea what happened to him.
一点也不记得到底发生了什么事情
When he's out cold,
当他不省人事的时候
we download the card onto the laptop
我们把卡下载到手提电脑里
and put the original back on him.
再把原卡放回去
And you don't think this is gonna look suspicious
你以为救护人员来了
for the paramedics that show up at the scene?
不会怀疑吗
That depends on who the paramedics are.
那就要看急救人员是谁了
At the federal impound lot downtown,
现在有四辆救护车
there are currently four ambulances seized
因走私药品
in a drug-smuggling ring.
被扣押在市中心的车管所
All we need is one.
我们只需要一辆
Go make yourself useful.
你去搞定吧
Time was commanders would assemble their troops
指挥官会在作战前集结军队
before a battle and rehearse schemes of maneuver
并在方形土阵中做排练
on a square of dirt using rocks to depict enemy positions.
用石头代指敌方地点
They called these rehearsals "rock drills."
他们称之为 "划石作战"
Laos was our rock drill. Now...
老挝就是我们的石头 现在...
it's time for the battle to commence.
现在已经箭在弦上了
Griffin.
格里芬
Flooding the Laotian market with counterfeit kip
用伪钞冲刷老挝市场
was highly effective.
非常有效
In Phase Two, the effect will take longer,
到第二阶段 影响将继续扩大
but the result will inevitably be the same.
但结果必然如出一辙
I'm signing off on the order to open up
我正在停止该命令
the next theater of operations.
以打开下一战区
Excuse me.
失陪
The message is untraceable.
信息来源很难摸透
Someone went to a lot of trouble
某人花了很多功夫
to cover their tracks.
去掩盖他们的踪迹
How do we know this person can deliver the brothers?
你怎么知道此人能帮我们找到这两兄弟
We don't.
我们不知道
Bait the hook.
引蛇出洞
See if he bites.
看他会不会上钩
Hey-hey, my friend!
你好 朋友
Who the hell are you?
你是谁
Don Self, Homeland Security.
唐·赛尔夫 国土安全局的
Phil Stroger.
菲尔·斯托格尔
How's it going? Good.
最近怎么样 不错
This is a grande.
这可是好东西
This thing cost me nine bucks.
这东西花了我9美金
You California types and your gourmet coffee.
正和你加州口味 还有你的极品咖啡
Hey, can I help you with something?
我能为你做些什么
This is a federal impound lot, correct?
这是市车管所 对吗
Yeah.
没错
Okay, I think it's pretty obvious, Phil, I need a car.
我的意图很明显 菲尔 我需要一辆车
So you told Sara about the nosebleeds, huh?
你告诉莎拉我流鼻血的事
I'm worried about you.
我很担心你
Well, why don't you stop
你为什么
starting fires that I have to put out?
哪壶不开提哪壶
Mom couldn't outrun this. What makes you think you...?
妈妈都没能逃脱病魔 你以为你...
It's not Mom, all right? That was 20 years ago.
这和妈妈的情况不一样 那是20年前的事
This is different. It's totally different.
这不一样 完全不一样
Get in.
上车
So my section chief comes over to the rookie's stretcher
我的头头来视察菜鸟们的宿舍
and he goes, "You got one hell of a workman's comp claim, kid."
然后他说 你们的补贴还真不少啊 孩子
Hey, uh, let's get that trip ticket started.
兄弟 我们说正事吧
Looks like I can hook you up
看来我能帮你
with a sedan for your stakeout.
弄辆轿车
You know what, Phil? I gotta go.
菲尔 我得走了
What are you talking about?
说什么呢
I just remembered.
我刚想起来
I got to give a briefing to a bunch of higher-ups.
我还得给上头们交份文件
Can I come back
我还能回来
for the sedan?
再拿车吗
Suit yourself, Self.
随你便 赛尔夫
I'll be back.
我一会回来
Don Self.
唐·赛尔夫
I need you to deliver a message.
我要你帮我传个口信
Okay.
I see your boyfriend's no longer sporting
看来你男朋友不用再享受
the latest fashion in GPS technology.
最新的全球定位科技了
So, if neither one of you are wearing ankle monitors,
既然你们都不用戴脚踝监视器
what are you still doing here?
你们还在这干嘛
You should be having hot fugitive sex
你们应该从这里到墨西哥
in every cash only no-tell motel
找所有仅付现钞的汽车旅馆
from here to Mexico.
去享受逃往的性爱
Some things are more important
比起俩人的需要
than what two people want, Roland.
还有更重要的事情 罗兰
I honestly hope that someday that makes sense to you.
我真的希望有一天你会有所领悟
Look, Sara...
莎拉
I'm sorry.
对不起
For Vegas.
维加斯的事
I'm sorry for Vegas.
我为维加斯发生的事道歉
Hello?
Listen, I have a message for you from Gretchen.
格雷琴给你捎了个口信
She wants to meet with you tonight at 7:00 p.m.
她想在今晚7点见你
at the Safari Motel
在瑟法丽旅馆
on 109. Why?
-109房 -为什么
She says she wants to clear the air,
她说想消除误会
whatever that means.
不知道什么意思
Sara?
莎拉
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
Okay.
好吧
I got a bad feeling about this.
我有不祥的预感
I'm the one on point. You're in the ambulance.
我才是命悬一线的人 你只是待在救护车里
Why are you so worried?
你担心什么
I just got a feeling.
我只是有这种感觉
If anything should happen,
如果发生意外
call my mom in Chicago.
帮我打电话给芝加哥的老妈
Tell her I didn't die like a damn convict
告诉她我没有死于牢狱之灾
locked up in some penitentiary.
没有关在监狱里
Nothing's gonna happen.
不会有事的
You ready for this?
准备好了吗
Yeah. Me and Sucre got this.
好了 我和苏克雷能搞定
I know you do.
我知道你能行
Good luck.
祝好运
1 million for the brothers today.
1百万 换俩兄弟 今天
Done.
成交
I'm in position.
一切就位
Good.
The rest of us are standing by
我们在交叉路口
at the intersection.
准备就绪
No one's expecting you
没人希望你
to actually treat this bastard, right?
真的去治疗这个混账家伙
Yeah, I'm still a doctor.
是 但我还是个医生
Sucre, how you guys doing?
苏克雷 你们那边情况怎样
Sucre?
苏克雷
Got to be kidding me.
老天你不是在耍我吧
Sucre, are you there?
苏克雷 在吗
We're good.
我们准备好了
Being as I was the original recipient
看来我成了惠斯勒先生
of the late Mr. Whistler's artwork...
艺术品的接收者
what's my cut?
我能拿多少
$25 million.
2500万
Just so you know,
如你所知
I have a very keen sense of ownership.
我占有欲很强
Six headstones
库沙公墓
in Coosa County Cemetery can attest to that fact.
的六座墓碑就是明证
The names on those grave markers
墓碑上的名字
took a six pack of Schlitz I had cooling in the river.
花了六箱在河里冷却的舒力茨[啤酒]
That particular transgression put me back five bucks.
那次犯罪我才得到五块钱
Imagine what I'd do for $25 million.
想象为了2500万我会做什么
You'll get your cut.
你会拿到钱
But you're gonna earn it.
但要靠你自己去挣
And how much of that payday
斯科菲尔德和他的同伙
is Scofield and his crew earning?
又能拿到多少
Oh, I doubt they'll be around to collect.
我怀疑他们有没有命来拿
There's a lot of blood being spilled
死那么多人
and a lot of money being
花那么多钱
offered up for just a little old black book.
就为了本小破黑皮书
What's so funny?
有什么好笑的
That everyone thinks that Scylla
人人都认为锡拉
is just the Company's little black book.
只是"公司"的小黑名单
How do i know i can trust you?
我怎么知道能否相信你
King and Willow Now.
现在去帝王大道和威洛斯大道
Hey, buddy.
小家伙
I understand from Lincoln your mom had a hamartoma
从林肯那里得知 你母亲的右额叶上
in her right frontal lobe.
长了个错构瘤
That's right.
是的
When a tumor like that gets large enough to be problematic,
那种肿瘤增大后会造成困扰
it's gonna come with a lot of symptoms.
还会伴随很多症状
Loss of short-term memory,
短暂性失忆
problems with your depth perception,
影响你的深度知觉
problems with your motor skills.
影响运动机能
If you had anything like that,
如果你有以上症状
you'd let me know. Yes, but I haven't.
-告诉我 -好的 但我没有
And I won't.
我也不会
And I'm fine.
我没事
2IBA333 2IBA333
Michael.
迈克
The General is leaving.
将军要走了
The General is leaving.
将军要走了
All right, everybody get ready.
好的 大家就绪
You doing all right?
你没事吧
Fine. Just not so good around blood is all.
没事 只是不习惯到处是血
I'll take care of the messy part,
我来处理好了
you just help me get him on the gurney.
你只要帮我把他弄上轮床
Doesn't take two people to crash a car, you know.
不用两个人去撞一辆车
You're kidding me, right?
你开玩笑吧
After all I've been through with you?
我们可曾共患难
Now you're worried about my ass?
现在你倒担心我了
Shut up and drive, okay?
闭嘴 开车
Buckle up.
系好安全带
What is it?
什么事
Linc, we got him. He's two blocks away from you.
林肯 我们看到他了 离你们两条街远
We're on it.
我们准备好了
Here we go.
开始了
What's he doing?
他在做什么
Something's wrong.
不对劲
He's turning around.
他掉头了
Linc, pull back! It's a trap.
林肯 撤退 是陷阱
Let's get out of here.
我们快闪
Sucre, get down!
苏克雷 趴下
Come on, Linc!
林肯 快点
Faster!
开快点
Keep your head down!
低下头
Hang on!
抓紧
You all right?!
你没事吧
Stay with us, Fernando. You're going to be all right.
费尔南多 坚持住 你会没事的
He came straight at us. We were set up.
他直接冲过来 我们中埋伏了
So you're saying that they knew we were going to be there?
你是说他们知道我们会去那
Then they know about this place. That's exactly what I'm saying.
-那他们也知道这地方了 -我也这么说
Brad, I'm gonna need some gauze. Somebody could be coming here right now.
-布拉德 我要纱布 -随时会有人过来的
If they knew about this place, we'd already be dead.
如果他们知道这地方 那我们早就死了
What about that Gretchen chick?
那个格雷琴呢
She's got a couple of pages from Whistler's bird book.
她有惠斯勒的几张书页
It doesn't make her psychic.
她不可能知道
Brad, I need some gauze.
布拉德 我需要纱布
Trust me now?
现在相信我了吧
Well, it looks like someone set us up.
看来有人出卖我们了
Seriously? Yeah.
-真的吗 -是的
And I'm wondering if it was you.
我在想是不是你
Okay, first you give me the leper treatment,
你们起初是排斥我
and now I'm a traitor
现在又说我是告密者
is that right? Come on, Roland, who else
-是吗 -的了吧 罗兰
could've known we were going
除了你还有谁知道我们
at that intersection? You know what, just because
-要去那个交叉口 -告诉你
I didn't do time with you guys, it doesn't make me a rat.
别因为我没跟你们一起行动 就说我是告密者
All right? I put just as much into this job
对此我的投入
as anybody else.
不比任何人少
Okay, I make one little mistake
就算我犯了个小错
and all of a sudden I'm Judas?
我就成犹大了吗
No, you know what? You know, no.
不 算了
Call Self, okay, because... because I'm gonna go back
打电话给Self 我回
to the can. I'm done with this... All right.
-监狱去 -好了
Just calm down. Calm down.
冷静点 冷静点
I want you to look up
我要你查一下
all the local businesses at the corner
帝王大道和威洛斯大道街角的
of King and Willow.
所有地方企业
I need the ones with exterior security cameras,
我要外部装有安全摄像的
'cause I'm looking for a license plate number,
因为我要查个车牌号
all right?
好吗
How about an apology?
为什么不道歉
Where the hell is Scofield?
斯科菲尔德去哪了
We've been waiting for him to break ground all day.
我们全等着他破土动工
He's taking care of one last thing.
他还要处理最后一件事
He'll be here in the morning.
早上他会来找你
And Sara, what'd she say about our meeting?
莎拉呢 她对会面作何回应
She's not interested.
她说没兴趣
Okay, well, if she changes her mind, I'll be there.
行 如果她改变注意 我会在那等她
Just so everyone knows,
只想让大家都知道
this is Sara's last chance to settle up.
这是莎拉做了结的最后机会
I want all the grievances out on the table
我想让大家开诚布公
so we can move forward.
这样我们才能继续合作
Listen to me, skank.
听清楚了 美女
You just got your stripes
你只是被
ripped off your sleeve by your old boss.
你的旧老板甩掉的鸟人
So whatever clout you had with the Company,
不管以前你在公司里的官多大
it's gone.
现在都没了
You work for me now.
你现在是我的手下
So you can try to pull rank on the hick here all you want,
所以 你在这个乡巴佬面前怎么摆架子都行
but don't mistake my patience for weakness.
但别把我的耐心当弱点
You're alive right now for one reason:
你还活着只有一个理由
because I'm allowing you to be.
就是我允许你活着
So when I get Scylla,
一旦把锡拉弄到手
you'll get your traveling money.
你就可以拿到你的报酬
And when this is over,
而这一切都结束后
if you step one foot
你要是胆敢踏进
on American soil, I'm gonna take
美国半步 我会用
this gun...
这把枪...
and I'm gonna put a bullet
用子弹在你这里
right there.
开个洞
And that goes for you, too, Gummo.
你也一样 乡巴佬
Are we clear?
听清楚了吗
We're clear.
听清楚了
Here. I made this.
给 我做的
It's a chart of all
这个图表记录了
the people coming in and out of the office,
所以进出这个办公室的人
showing which times of the day are the busiest
显示了哪天 什么时段是最忙的
and which are best for digging.
以及什么时段可以挖掘
Just answer the phones.
只管听电话就行
I'll handle this.
我会处理这个
- Did you get it? - Hold on.
-拿到了吗 -等等
Hurry up.
赶快
Why are we doing
为什么要
this again?
再做一次
It's an insurance policy.
如果她想不付锡拉的账
If she tries to get out of that big Scylla payday.
这就是我们的救命稻草
How big of a payday?
有多少钱
One million dollars.
1百万美元
You put a gun on me again,
你如果再用枪指着我
and these aren't the only set of prints I'll be copying.
我就不会单单会把她的指纹复制下来
From this moment on, we are allies.
从现在开始 我们是盟友了
She watching?
她还在看我们吗
Yes.
是的
Brace yourself.
撑着点
For what?
干嘛
Don't you ever come in my office again unless you're summoned!
没叫你 以后不准再踏进我办公室半步
Burrows was in the car.
布伦斯在车上
It appears our source is dependable.
看来情报是可靠的
When I said bait the hook, I did not mean with me.
我说引蛇出洞 可不意味着用我做饵
They came that close to killing me.
他们差一点就杀了我
I wouldn't let that happen.
我不会让这种事情发生
But if you're unhappy with my methods,
如果你不满意我的方法
maybe you should parcel out the job to someone else.
你大可以让别人来做
I don't accept resignations.
我不接受辞呈
Close the deal with the mystery man
和神秘人达成协议
and bring the brothers to me today
今天就把俩兄弟给我抓回来
or your severence pay will be a body bag.
否则你的解雇金就会变成运尸袋
Broad daylight, city street, and they knew your route.
光天化日 在大街上 他们知道你的路线
If Scofield's mission was to kill you,
如果斯科菲尔德的任务是想杀你
he'd have a better way to do it.
他会用更好的办法
Sara, you have everything you need? No.
-还要其他东西吗 -不用
I'm good.
没事
Everything's just fine.Alright.
一切顺利 好了
Almost done, Fernando.
快好了 费尔南多
Now you go.
可以了
I would've died on this table if it weren't for you, Doc.
医生 如果不是你的话 我就死在这桌子上了
Mm-hmm. Just wait till you get my bill.
我会等你付诊金的
Hang in there, Sucre.
撑着点 苏克雷
Even if the warehouse ain't on the Company's radar,
就算"公司"还不知道这个仓库
we sure as hell are.
我们很清楚被发现后的结果
This job's over. You don't know that.
-这事完了 -你说不准
I ain't going back to Fox River, I know that.
我只知道 我不想回福克斯河监狱
What do you think Self is gonna do
你觉得赛尔夫发现公司把我们弄成这样
when he finds out the Company made us?
他会怎么做
We're about to find out.
我们很快就会知道
Yeah?
Hey, where the hell is Roland?
罗兰在哪
His GPS just went offline.
他的全球定位掉线了
I'm here.
我到了
Well?
怎样
Took the Corolla.
开丰田走了
Take his laptop, too? Yeah.
-把他的手提也带了吗 -是的
Alex.
阿历克斯
You doing okay?
你还好吗
How much longer,doc? Almost.
-医生 还要多久 -快了
Hey, you got this covered?
你能处理这些吗
What are you still doing here?
你们还在这干什么
Go get the son of a bitch.
去把那兔崽子抓回来
All done.
行了
You got my money?
把钱带来了吗
Oh, yo, I thought this
我以为这是
was going to be a legit business transaction, okay?
公平交易 对吧
You don't got my money, I don't got
你不给我钱 我就不会
the location of the brothers. Where are they?
-把俩兄弟的地址告诉你 -他们在哪
Oh, God!
天啊
What are you doing?!
你这是干什么
Sara...
莎拉
Hello, Sara.
你好 莎拉
A former mentor of mine once told me a story
我以前的一个导师给我讲过一个故事
that I think applies to this situation.
我觉得很适合这个情况
At the end of the Civil War, Grant's Union Army
内战结束时 格兰特的联军
had Lee's Confederate soldiers outflanked at Appomattox.
在阿波马托克斯战胜李的联军
Lee understood the futility of more bloodshed,
李明白更多流血事件的无益
so he requested a cease-fire.
所以他请求停战
He wanted to bring an end to the fighting.
他想结束战争
Soldiers that had been killing each other that morning,
当天早上还在互相厮杀的士兵
walked across the lines that afternoon
下午首次穿过战线
for the first time as allies
成为同盟
to trade Northern coffee for Southern tobacco.
互相交换北方的咖啡和南方的烟草
Now, I don't expect us to exchange gifts,
现在 我不期望我们互换礼品
but that doesn't mean we can't be allies.
但不意味着我们不能成为盟友
Of course, you can't have a cease-fire
当然 你不会和解
without both parties
除非双方
getting what they want.
达到各自目的
You have five minutes.
你有5分钟
Put as many scars on my back as possible.
随你尽管在我背上加伤疤
I don't want to rush you, but you have four minutes left.
我不想催你 但只剩4分钟了
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
This is a one-time deal, Sara.
只有这一次机会 莎拉
You want your pound of flesh, you take it now.
你要血债血还 现在就动手
What was her name? Who?
-她叫什么名字 -谁
The guard--
看守的人
the one you shot and left to die in my arms.
你射杀 死在我怀里的人
That's what this is about?
就为这个
A guard that couldn't do her job?
一个不尽职的看守人
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
What was her name?
她叫什么名字
Taylor.
泰勒
Her first name?
她的姓呢
Michelle... I think.
米歇尔 我想
You should know that this isn't about me.
你应该清楚 这不是为我
I can handle the scars you put on my back,
我能忍受你在我背上留的伤疤
but what you did to Michelle...
但你对米歇尔的作为
I had orders. She tried to help you escape.
我得服从命令 她想帮你逃跑
She did help me escape. She didn't try.
她帮我逃脱了 她不是想
Sara...
莎拉
You were too busy making an example out of her
你只想着用她来杀鸡儆猴
to find the key that she left with me.
没想到找她留给我的钥匙
Then she got what she deserved.
她也得到应有的惩罚了
She saved my life.
她救了我
And you took her's.
而你杀了她
You proved your point.
你达到目的了
We're even.
我们扯平了
We're a long way from even.
我们还离扯平远着呢
And when this is over, you'll pay for Michelle.
等这个结束了 你会为米歇尔付出代价
Where are they?
他们在哪
The thing about a gunshot to the kneecap--
在膝盖骨上中一枪
it takes days to die from it.
会过几天才能死
Now, if I were to shoot you, let's say,
现在 如果说 我在这里
here...
开一枪
the hollow point would tumble through you
弹头会直接穿过你的身体
leaving white-hot slivers in your insides,
在你的内脏留下炙热的裂片
causing unimaginable pain.
带给你难以想象的痛苦
Only ending when you bled out on this pavement.
直到你在这小道里流血而亡
You don't want that, do you?
你不想这样吧
Then tell me where the brothers are.
告诉我他们兄弟在哪
They're in a warehouse.
他们在一个仓库里
Pier 31, San Pedro-- they're all there.
圣佩德罗30号码头 他们都在那
Please... Thank you.
-求你 -谢谢
No!
What are you doing?!
你在干嘛
I told you what you wanted...!
我说了你想知道的
No, no...
不 不
No!
All right, all right!
好了 好了
You'll get your shot. Now back off.
你迟早有机会收拾他 退后
Alex, listen to him.
阿历克斯 听他的
Hey, hey, you'll get your shot, man.
你迟早有机会收拾他
You'll get your shot.
你迟早有机会收拾他
Michael, come on. He sold us out.
迈克尔 快走 他出卖了我们
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
We got to go.
我们得走了
Wait... wait...
等等 等等
Wait...
等等
Michael, let's go.
迈克尔 快走
Don't hand me any more updates.
别再给我说什么新消息
They're surveilling me.
他们在监视我了
They're coming after me.
他们在追杀我
General, we'll get them.
将军 我们会抓到他们的
This isn't the first time someone's
这又不是第一次
made an attempt on your life.
有人想要你的命
This is not an attempt on my life.
这次不是想要我的命
This is an attempt on my card.
这次是想得到我的卡
Get Wyatt.
叫怀特来
We're trying to contact him.
我们正在联系他
Don't try anything-- just get Wyatt.
别只关顾着想 快把怀特叫来
How do you want to proceed?
你想怎么继续下去
I want it moved.
我要转移它
To make the necessary arrangements for security
做必要的安全准备
would take days.
要好几天
I don't care about logistics.
我不管有多困难
I want it moved.
我要转移它
Move Scylla.
转移锡拉
Now!
现在
I'm sorry...
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I'm not ready to go, man.
我还不想死 兄弟