Once upon a time...
从前...
in Nazi-occupied France
在纳粹占领的法国
Go back inside and shut the door.
(法语)进去,把门关上
Julie, get me some water for my wash up...
茱莉,替我装盆水洗脸...
...then get inside with your sisters.
...然后和姐妹们一起进屋去
Thank you, my darling...
谢谢你,乖女儿...
...now you go inside with your sisters.
...现在进去陪你的姐妹们
ls this the property of Perrier LaPadite?
(法语)这是皮瑞·拉帕帝的家吗?
l am Perrier LaPadite.
我就是皮瑞·拉帕帝
lt is a pleasure to meet you,Monsieur LaPadite...
幸会了,拉帕帝先生...
...l am Colonel Hans Landa of the SS.
...我是纳粹党卫军的汉斯·兰达上校
What can l do for you?
我能为你做什么?
l was hoping you could invite me inside your home...
希望你能请我到你屋里头...
...and we may have a discussion.
...让我们俩来谈一谈
Certainly. After you.
没问题,请吧
Colonel Landa, this is my family.
兰达上校,这是我的家人
Colonel Hans Landa of the SS...
我是纳粹党卫军的汉斯·兰达上校...
...Mademoiselle...
...小姐们...
...at your service.
...愿能为你们效劳
The rumors l have heard in the village about your family are all true.
关于你们家的传闻确实是真的
Monsieur LaPadite...
拉帕帝先生...
Each one of your daughters is more lovely than the last.
你的女儿一个比一个漂亮
Suzanne, would you be so good as to get the Colonel some wine?
苏珊,替上校倒杯酒
Merci beaucoup, Monsieur LaPadite,but no wine.
谢谢你,但是我不喝酒
This being a dairy farm, one would be safe in assuming you have milk?
这里是奶农场,我猜你有牛奶没错吧?
Then milk is what l prefer.
那就来杯牛奶吧
Julie, would you mind closing the window?
茱莉,请把窗户关上
Monsieur, to both your family and your cows...
先生,我要对你的家人和你的奶牛...
...l say, ''Bravo.''
...说声:“棒极了”
Please Join me at your table.
一起过来坐
Monsieur LaPadite...
拉帕帝先生...
...what we have to discuss would be better discussed in private.
...等下我们要谈的事最好私下里谈
You'll notice l left my men outdoors.
你也看到了,我让手下在外面等
lf it wouldn't offend them, could you ask your lovely ladies to step outside?
不介意的话,能否请小姐们出去一下?
Charlotte, would you take the girls outside?
夏洛蒂,带妹妹们出去
The Colonel and l need to have a few words.
我和上校有话要谈
Monsieur LaPadite...
拉帕帝先生...
...l regret to inform you l've exhausted the extent of my French.
...很抱歉,我懂的法语都用光了
To continue to speak it so inadequately would only serve to embarrass me.
勉强讲下去只会让我很难堪
However, l've been led to believe you speak English quite well.
但是听说你的英语说得很流利
Well, it Just so happens, l do as well.This being your house...
我碰巧也是。那么,既然这是你家...
...l ask your permission to switch to English... ...for the remainder of the conversation.
...我还得请你允许我改用英语来说
While l'm very familiar with you and your family,
(英语)我对你和你家人很熟悉
l have no way of knowing if you are familiar with who l am.
但我不知道你对我熟悉不
Are you aware of my existence?
你知道有我这个人吗?
Now, are you aware of the Job l've been ordered to carry out in France?
你知道我在法国的任务吗?
Please tell me what you've heard.
请告诉我你听说到什么了
l've heard that the Fuhrer has put you in charge of rounding up the Jews left in France
我听说元首让你负责围捕仍在法国的犹太人
who are either hiding or passing for Gentile.
他们不是躲起来,就是假扮成非犹太人
The Fuhrer couldn't have said it better himself.
元首他自己都没法说得更好了
But the meaning of your visit,
虽然我很欢迎你来访
pleasant though it is, is mysterious to me.
但是却不知道原因
The Germans looked through my house nine months ago for hiding Jews
德军九个月前来我家搜过犹太人
and found nothing.
什么也没找到
l've read the reports of this area.
我看过这个区的报告
But like any enterprise,when under new management,
但是,就像每个新改制的公司
there is always a slight duplication of efforts,
同样的事总得再做一次
most of it being a complete waste of time, but needs to be done nevertheless.
虽然大部分是浪费时间 但还是非做不可
l Just have a few questions,monSieur LaPadite.
我只想请教一些问题,拉帕帝先生
lf you can assist me with answers,
你只要照实回答
my department can close the file on your family.
我部门针对你家的查访就能结案
before the occupation,there were four Jewish families in this area,
法国被占领之前,这片区域有四家犹太人
all dairy farmers like yourself.
都是跟你一样的奶农
Doleracs, Rollins, the Loveitts
德勒列克、罗伦昂、拉维特
and the Dreyfuses.
以及德瑞芙斯
those were the Jewish families among the dairy farmers.
他们是犹太裔的奶农家庭
Herr Colonel,would it disturb you if l smoked my pipe?
上校先生,介意我抽下烟斗吗?
(CHUCKLES) Please,monSieur LaPadite,
请便,拉帕帝先生
this is your house,make yourself comfortable.
这可是你家啊,请放轻松吧
Now, according to these papers,
这些文件上说
all the Jewish families in this area have been accounted for
这片区域的犹太家庭都被拘捕了
except the Dreyfuses.
除了德瑞芙斯一家人
Somewhere in the last year it would appear they've vanished.
貌似他们去年突然消失无踪
Which leads me to the conclusion that they've either made good their escape
因此我断定,如果不是他们逃亡成功
or someone is very successfully hiding them.
就是有人把他们藏得很好
What have you heard about the Dreyfuses, monSieur LaPadite?
你听过德瑞芙斯一家的事吗,拉帕帝先生?
Facts could be so misleading,
真相扑朔迷离
where rumors, true or false,are often revealing.
而传闻,不管真假,总能透露出点蛛丝马迹
So, monSieur LaPadite,
所以,拉帕帝先生
what rumors have you heard regarding the Dreyfuses?
你听过德瑞芙斯一家的什么传闻?
Again, this is Just a rumor,
再声明一下,这只是个传闻
but we heard the Dreyfuses had made their way into Spain.
我们听说德瑞芙斯一家逃亡到西班牙了
So, the rumors you've heard have been of escape?
哦,你听到的传闻是他们逃亡了?
Having never met the Dreyfuses,would you confirm for me
我从未见过德瑞芙斯一家
the exact members of the household and their names?
能帮我确认一下他们家有哪些人和姓名吗?
There were five of them.
他们家有五个人
And her brother, Bob.
还有她的兄弟,巴布
Thirty, Thirty one .
30,或31岁
Ages of the children?
孩子们几岁?
Amos was nine or ten.
艾莫斯,9或10岁
18 or 19. l'm not really sure.
18或19岁,我不是很确定
Well, l guess that should do it.
好吧,我想我问完了
However, before l go, could l have another glass of your delicious milk?
不过,在我走之前,能不能再来杯美味的牛奶?
are you aware of the nickname the people of France have given me?
你知道法国人给我取的绰号吗?
l have no interest in such things.
我对这种事没兴趣
But you are aware of what they call me.
但是你知道他们怎么叫我
What are you aware of?
你听到的是什么?
That they call you ''The Jew Hunter.''
他们叫你“犹太猎人”
l understand your trepidation in repeating it.
我能理解你说出这个绰号时有点颤抖
Heydrich apparently hates the moniker
海德利希显然很憎恶..
the good people of Prague have bestowed on him.
布拉格人替他取的绰号
Actually, why he would hate the name ''the Hangman'' is baffling to me.
但我真不明白他为什么要讨厌“刽子手”这个绰号
lt would appear he has done everything in his power to earn it.
因为他所做的一切都让他名副其实
Now l, on the other hand,love my unofficial title
我不同,我特爱我的民间头衔
precisely because l've earned it.
尤其是因为那是我挣来的
The feature that makes me such an effective hunter of the Jews is,
跟其他德国军人相比,我之所以
as opposed to most German soldiers,
猎杀犹太人的本事如此高超
l can think like a Jew
是因为我能像犹太人那样思考
where they can only think like a German.
而他们最多只能像德国人那样思考
More precisely,a German soldier.
更精准地说,是像德国军人那样思考
Now, if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast,
若要以一种动物形容德国人的本性
it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk.
那就是鹰的机警掠杀
But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast,
而若要以一种动物形容犹太人
it would be that of the rat.
那就是老鼠
The Fuhrer and Goebbels' propaganda have said pretty much the same thing.
元首和戈培尔的宣传部门也是这么形容犹太人
But where our conclusions differ,
但是我们的观点不同
is l don't consider the comparison an insult.
我不认为这个比较是种侮辱
Consider for a moment the world a rat lives in.
想一想老鼠生活的世界
lt's a hostile world, indeed.
那真是充满敌意的世界啊
lf a rat were to scamper through your front door, right now,
假如现在有只老鼠从你前门窜过
would you greet it with hostility?
你会敌视它吗?
Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them?
老鼠做过什么,让你对它们充满敌意?
Rats spread disease. They bite people.
老鼠会散布疾病,还会咬人
Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that's some time ago.
老鼠的确散播过瘟疫,不过那是以前的事了
l propose to you any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry.
我得申明,老鼠传播的疾病,松鼠也能传播
Yet, l assume you don't share the same animosity with squirrels
但是你对松鼠却没有
that you do with rats, do you?
像对老鼠那般的敌意,对吧?
Yet, they're both rodents, are they not?
但它们都是啮齿动物,不是么?
And except for the tail,they even rather look alike, don't they?
除了尾巴,它们长得挺像的,不是么?
lt's an interesting thought, Herr Colonel.
这想法真有趣,上校阁下
However interesting as the thought may be,
然而,不管这想法多么有趣
it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel.
你对老鼠的看法丝毫不会改变的
lf a rat were to walk in here, right now,as l'm talking
比如就现在,听完我前面说的那些话,要是再有只老鼠跑进来
would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious milk?
你会为它摆上一碟美味的牛奶吗?
You don't like them.
你不喜欢老鼠
You don't really know why you don't like them.
你连为什么不喜欢都不知道
All you know is you find them repulsive.
你只知道自己很厌恶老鼠
Consequently, a German soldier conducts a search
那么,说回一名德军士兵,前往一个
of a house suspected of hiding Jews.
疑似藏匿犹太人的家里搜查
Where does the hawk look?
这只鹰会搜哪些地方?
He looks in the barn, he looks in the attic,he looks in the cellar,
他会搜查谷仓、搜查阁楼、搜查地窖
he looks everywhere he would hide.
但他只会搜他自己会藏身的地方
But there are so many places it would never occur to a hawk to hide.
可是有很多地方,鹰根本就想不到可以用来藏身
However, the reason the Fuhrer has brought me off my Alps in Austria
所以,元首才会把我从奥地利的阿尔卑斯山脉
and placed me in French cow country today is because it does occur to me.
派到法国的奶牛乡村来,就因为我能想得到
Because l'm aware what tremendous feats human beings are capable of
因为我清楚人一旦放弃尊严
once they abandon dignity.
会有多么大的能耐,干出多么惊人的事来
May l smoke my pipe as well?
我也能抽我的烟斗吗?
Please, Herr Colonel, make yourself at home.
请便,上校阁下,当自己家吧
Now, my Job dictates
现在呢,我的任务,就是
that l must have my men enter your home
把我的手下叫进你家里来
and conduct a thorough search
把这里搜个底朝天
before l can officially cross your family's name off my list.
然后才能正式把你家从清查名单里去除
And if there are any irregularities to be found, rest assured they will be.
要是找到任何非法人员,——只要有,肯定会被找到的
That is unless you have something to tell me
那除非你现在就先跟我坦白
that makes the conducting of a search unnecessary.
这样一来就不必搜了
l might add, also, that any information
同时我要补充,给我提供任何信息
that makes the performance of my duty easier will not be met with punishment.
只要能减少我的工作难度,不但不会遭受处罚
Actually, quite the contrary.lt will be met with reward.
而恰恰相反,会受到奖赏
And that reward will be,your family will cease to be harassed in any way
那就是在我们占领法国的期间
by the German military during the rest of our occupation of your country.
你的家庭不会再受到德军的骚扰
You're sheltering enemies of the state,are you not?
你藏匿了帝国的敌人,对不对?
You're sheltering them underneath your floorboards, aren't you?
你把他们藏在地板下面,对吧?
Point out to me the areas where they're hiding.
指出他们藏匿的地方
Since l haven't heard any disturbance,
我没听见任何动静
l assume, while they're listening,they don't speak English.
我想,既然他们正在偷听我们的谈话,没有骚动说明他们听不懂英语
l'm going to switch back to French now, and l want you to follow my masquerade.
我要转回法语了,你得跟着我演下去
Monsieur LaPadite...
(切回法语)拉帕帝先生...
...l thank you for the milk...
...感谢你的牛奶...
...and your hospitality.
...和你的热情招待
l do believe our business here is done.
我想我们的事情已经办完了
l thank you for your time.
谢谢你们的耐心等待
We shan't be bothering your family any longer.
我们不会再来打扰你们了
l bid farewell to you and say...
让我向你们说声...
Au revoir, Shosanna!
(法语)后会有期,索莎娜
lNGLOURlOUS BASTERDS
无耻混蛋
My name is Lieutenant Aldo Raine.
我是艾尔多·雷恩中尉
And l'm putting together a special team, and l need me eight soldiers.
我要召集一个特别小组,我需要八个士兵
Eight Jewish American soldiers.
八个犹太裔美籍士兵
Now, you all might've heard rumors about the armada happening soon.
你们大概都听说了,盟军舰队将要登陆作战
Well, we'll be leaving a little earlier.
好,我们会早他们一步
We're going to be dropped into France dressed as civilians.
我们将要以平民装扮空降法国
Once we're in enemy territory,
一旦进入敌区
as a bushwhacking guerrilla army,
就形成一支游击特工队
we're going to be doing one thing and one thing only.
我们要去做一件事,只有一件事
l don't know about you all,
我是不太知道你们的想法啦
but l sure as hell didn't come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains,
但我很确定,从美国那该死的大雾山脉
cross 5,000 miles of water,fight my way through half of Sicily
大老远横越五千英哩海面和半个西西里
and Jump out of a fucking airplane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity.
然后从他妈的飞机上跳下去,不是为了教纳粹怎么做人
Nazi ain't got no humanity.
纳粹根本没有人性
They're the foot soldiers of a Jew-hating,mass-murdering maniac
他们是一群仇恨犹太人,屠杀平民的疯子
and they need to be destroyed.
他们须要被消灭
That's why any and every son of a bitch we find wearing a Nazi uniform,
只要找到任何穿着纳粹军装的狗娘养
they're going to die.
都要叫他们死
Now, l'm the direct descendent of the mountain man Jim Bridger.
我的祖先是山地人吉姆·布理吉(美国西部拓荒时期的探险家,与原住民关系很亲密)
That means l got a little lndian in me.
就是说,我有点印地安人的血统
And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance.
我们的作战方式也要有阿帕奇族的凶悍(注:“阿帕奇”词义“恶棍”,是一个强悍善战的印第安部落)
We will be cruel to the Germans.
我们对德国佬要冷酷无情
And through our cruelty,they will know who we are.
让他们知道我们有多么残忍
And they will find the evidence of our cruelty
当他们找到被我们一路丢弃的
in the disemboweled, dismembered
分尸得支离破碎的兄弟
and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us.
就会知道我们有多么残忍
And the German won't be able to help themselves
德国佬会忍不住想像
but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands,
他们兄弟遭到的折磨,手段有多么残忍
and our boot heels and the edge of our knives.
军靴有多么坚硬,刀锋有多么锐利
And the German will be sickened by us.
德国佬会被我们吓病
And the German will talk about us.
德国佬会谈论我们
And the German will fear us.
德国佬会害怕我们
And when the German closes their eyes at night
德国佬晚上一闭眼
and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done,
就会为自己犯下的罪行忐忑不安
it will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with.
为招来我们而惶惶不可终日
That's what l like to hear.
这正是我要听到的
But l got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors.
但我要先警告你们这群壮丁新兵
When you Join my command,you take on debit.
一旦入了我的伙,你们就欠了债
A debit you owe me, personally.
欠我个人一笔债
Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps.
我麾下的士兵都欠我100张纳粹头皮
And l want my scalps.
我要这些头皮
And all y'all will get me 100 Nazi scalps taken from the heads of 100 dead Nazis.
你们每人要从100个纳粹死尸的脑袋上给我剥下100张纳粹头皮
Or you will die trying!
不然就给我死在战场上!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
(德语)不、不、不、不!
How much more of these Jew swine must l endure?
我还要忍受多少犹太猪?
They butcher my men like they were flies!
他们屠杀我的士兵就好像在打苍蝇!
Do you know the latest rumor they've conJured up in their fear-induced delirium?
你知道那些吓得魂飞魄散的士兵流传着什么谣言吗?
...that beats my boys with a bat!
...用球棒活活打死我士兵的人!
The one they call ''The Bear Jew''...
那个叫“犹太熊”的人...
...is a Golem!
...是石泥铸的魔巨人!(注:希伯莱传说)
My Fuhrer, this is Just soldiers' gossip.
元首,这只是士兵们的闲谈而已
No one really believes ''The Bear Jew''is a Golem.
不会有人真的相信“犹太熊”是魔怪
They seem to be able to elude capture like an apparition.
他们能像幽灵一样逃过追捕
They seem to be able to appear and disappear at will.
还可以随心所欲现身和消失
You want to prove they're flesh and blood?
你想证明他们有血有肉?
Then bring them to me!
那就把他们抓来!
l will hang them naked, by their heels,from the Eiffel Tower!
我要剥光他们,倒吊在巴黎埃菲尔铁塔!
And then throw their bodies in the sewers...
然后再把尸体丢进下水道...
...for the rats of Paris to feast!
...让巴黎的老鼠享用大餐!
l have an order l want relayed to all German soldiers stationed in France.
下令给驻守在法国的德军士兵
The Jew degenerate known as ''The Bear Jew,'' henceforth, is never to be referred to as The Bear Jew again.
那个“犹太熊”的称呼,从此不准再这么叫
Do you still wish to see Private Butz?
您还想见列兵巴兹吗?
Who and what is a Private Butz?
列兵巴兹是什么东西?
He's the soldier you wanted to see personally.
他是您要私下接见的士兵
His squad was ambushed by Lt. Raine's Jews.
他的小队被雷恩中尉的那些犹太特工伏击了
He was its only survivor.
他是唯一的生还者
lndeed, l do want to see him.Thank you for reminding me.
没错,我是要见他,谢谢提醒
Sergeant Rachtmann, Ludwig and l were the only ones left alive after the ambush.
(德语)突袭过后,只有我、芮曼中士和洛魏没有死
While one man guarded us,the rest removed the hair.
一个人看守我们 其他人在剥死人头皮
Send that Kraut sarge over.
把中士那个泡菜押过来
HlRSCHBERG: You. Go.
你,走吧
Sergeant Werner Rachtman.
韦纳·芮曼中士
Lieutenant Aldo Raine. Pleased to meet you.
艾尔多·雷恩中尉,幸会
You know what ''sit down'' means, Werner?
你知道“坐下来”的意思吧?
-Yes. -Then sit down.
知道那就坐下来
How is your English, Werner?
你的英语怎么样,韦纳?
Because if need be, we got a couple of fellows who can translate.
如果需要的话,我们有两位弟兄会翻译
an Austrian-Jew, got the fuck out of Munich while the getting was good.
原是奥地利籍犹太人,在你们还没动手前就逃出了慕尼黑
Became American, got drafted,come back to give y'all what for.
入了美籍,徵召入伍,如今回来找你们报仇
Another one up there you might be familiar with.
上面那个你可能耳熟能详
Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz.
雨果·史提格中士
Everybody in the German Army has heard of Hugo Stiglitz.
每个德军士兵都听过雨果·史提格
MALE NARRATOR.; The reason for Hugo Stiglitz's celebrity among German Soldiers is simple.
雨果·史提格出名的原因很简单
AS a German-enlisted man,he killed 13 Gestapo officers.
身为德国军人 他却杀了13名盖世太保军官(注:盖世太保是德语“国家秘密警察”缩写Gestapo的音译)
InStead of putting him up againSt a wall,
但是德军高层没有立刻枪毙他
the High Command decided to send him back to Berlin
而是决定把他送回柏林
to be made an example of.
再以儆效尤
Needless to say,once the Basterds heard about him,
不用说,一旦“混蛋”特工听到他的事
he never got there.
柏林他就没去成了
Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz?
雨果·史提格中士?
Lieutenant Aldo Raine.These are the Basterds.
我是艾尔多·雷恩中尉。这些是“混蛋”们
Ever heard of us?
听说过我们吗?
We Just want to say we're a big fan of your work.
我们只想说,你的所作所为让我们狂热
When it comes to killing Nazis,
就残杀纳粹来说
l think you show great talent.
我觉得你很有才能
And l pride myself for having an eye for that kind of talent.
我看人一向很准
But your status as a Nazi killer is still amateur.
不过你作为纳粹杀手只是业余工作
We all come here to see if you want to go pro.
我们来这里,就是看你想不想成为专职的
Can l assume you know who we are?
我猜你了解我们吧?
You're Aldo the Apache.
你是“恶棍”艾尔多
Werner, if you heard of us,
韦纳,如果你听说过我们
you probably heard we ain't in the prisoner-taking business.
就应该听说过 我们不做战俘生意
We in the killing Nazi business,and, cousin, business is a-booming.
我们做的是杀纳粹的生意,而且生意兴隆
Now, that leaves two ways we can play this out.
现在我们只有两个选择
Either kill you or let you go.
毙了你或是放你走
Whether or not you're going to leave this ditch alive
你能不能活着走出这战壕
depends entirely on you.
全看你的选择
Up the road a piece, there's an orchard.
前面不远有一座果园
Besides you, we know there's another Kraut patrol fucking around here somewhere.
我们知道,这一带除你们之外,还有另外的巡逻队
lf that patrol were to have any crack shots,
要是里面有神枪手
that orchard would be a goddamn sniper's delight.
那个果园用来布置狙击就太合意了
So if you ever want to eat a sauerkraut sandwich again,
如果你还想吃到德国泡菜三明治
you got to show me on this here map where they are.
就得在地图上指出他们的位置
You got to tell me how many they are,and you got to tell me
你得告诉我他们有多少人,也得告诉我...
what kind of artillery they're carrying with them.
他们拥有什么样的火力
You can't expect me to divulge information that would put German lives in danger.
你可不能指望我透露军情,让德国士兵陷入险境
Well, now, Werner, that's where you're wrong, because that's exactly what l expect.
韦纳,这你就错了,我正是这么指望的
l need to know about Germans hiding in trees.
我得知道有多少德军躲在树丛里
And you need to tell me.And you need to tell me right now.
你得告诉我,你得马上告诉我
Now, Just take that finger of yours
现在,举起你那根手指
and point out on this here map where this party is being held,
指出德军巡逻队的位置
how many is coming and what they brought to play with.
说出他们有多少人 还有带着什么玩具
l respectfully refuse, sir.
我恭敬地拒绝,先生
That's Sergeant Donny Donowitz.
那是唐尼·唐诺维兹中士
You might know him better by his nickname.
你可能对他的绰号比较熟
Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you got to have heard about The Bear Jew.
如果你听过“恶棍”艾尔多,那一定也听过“犹太熊”
-l heard of The Bear Jew. -What did you hear?
我听过“犹太熊”你听过他什么事?
Beats German soldiers with a club.
他用棍棒打死德国士兵
He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat, what he does.
他用球棒把敌人的脑袋打爆
And, Werner, l'm going to ask you one last goddamn time,
韦纳,我再他妈问你最后一次
and if you still respectfully refuse,l'm calling The Bear Jew over.
你再恭敬地拒绝,我就要把“犹太熊”叫来
He's going to take that big bat of his,
他会拿着他那根大球棒
and he's going to beat your ass to death with it.
打到你脑袋开花
Now, take your Wiener-schnitzel-licking finger,
现在,用你那根好似刚舔过的维也纳酥炸香肠手指
and point out on this map what l want to know.
在地图上指出我要的情报
And your Jew dogs.
和你的犹太狗们
Actually, Werner,we're all tickled to hear you say that.
老实说,你把我们逗得很乐
Quite frankly, watching Donny beat Nazis to death
因为看唐尼把纳粹活活打死
is the closest we ever get to going to the movies. Donny!
就像看电影一样 唐尼!
Got us a German here who wants to die for country.
这里有个德国佬想以身殉国
Did you get that for killing Jews?
你靠杀害犹太人拿的勋章?
BASTERD: Yeah, Donny!
唐尼!
About now l'd be shitting my pants if l was you.
我要是你,早就吓出屎了
Teddy Fucking Williams knocks it out of the park!
泰迪·威廉姆斯击出一支全垒打!
Fenway Park is on its feet for Teddy Fucking Ballgame!
芬维公园球场为他的球赛而沸腾!
He went yard on that one,on to fucking Lansdowne Street!
他兴奋地跑过外野,一直冲到蓝斯顿大街上!
Damn it, Hirschberg!
该死,赫希堡
Donny, bring that other one over here. Alive!
唐尼,把另一个带来,要活的!
Get the fuck up! Batter up. You're on deck!
滚起来!击球手就位,到你出场了!
Two hits. l hit you, you hit the ground.
一棍两响,打你一响,倒地一响
Ask him if he wants to live.
问他想不想活命
Tell him to point out on this map the German position.
叫他在地图上指出德军的方位
Ask him how many Germans.
问他有多少德国人
What kind of artillery?
他们有什么火力?
How did you survive this ordeal?
(德语)这场磨难你是如何幸存的?
Now, when you report what happened here,
(英语)当你报告这次事件时
you can't tell them you told us what you told us. They'll shoot you.
你不能说自己招供的事,否则你会被枪决
They're going to want to know why you so special, we let you live.
那么他们会奇怪,为什么单单留你活口
So tell them, we let you live so you could spread the word through the ranks
你就说,我们不杀你,是为了让你在军中传播
what's going to happen to every Nazi we find.
被我们逮到的纳粹会是什么下场
You are not to tell anybody anything.Not one word of detail!
(德语)啥也不许和人说,一点细节都不许说!
Your outfit was ambushed,and you got away!
你只能说你们遭埋伏了,你逃了出来
Not one word more!
不能再说多一个字!
Did they mark you like they did the other survivors?
他们是否给你留下标记,就像他们对别的幸存者那样?
Now that you've survived the war, when you get home, what you going to do?
如果你能活过这场战争,回家后要干嘛?
l will hug my mother like l've never hugged her before.
(德语)我要拥抱我娘,就像从来没抱过那样
WlCKl: He's going to hug his mother.
他要拥抱他娘
Well, ain't that nice?
真美好不是吗?
Ask if he's going to take off his uniform.
问他会不会脱掉军装?
Not only shall l remove it,but l intend to burn it.
(德语)我不但会脱掉,还会烧掉
WlCKl: He's going to burn it.
他会把它烧掉
Yeah, that's what we thought.We don't like that.
我就知道,这可不行
See, we like our Nazis in uniforms.That way you can spot them.
我们就喜欢纳粹穿着军装,这样才能认出来
But you take off that uniform,ain't nobody going to know you's a Nazi.
但是你脱掉军装,就没人知道你是纳粹了
And that don't sit well with us.
我们可不喜欢这样
So l'm going to give you a little something you can't take off.
所以我要给你去不掉的标记
You know, Lieutenant,you're getting pretty good at that.
中尉,你刻得相当不错了
You know how you get to Carnegie Hall, don't you?
知道如何才能登上卡内基大厅么?(纽约著名的音乐厅)
GERMAN NlGHT lN PARlS
巴黎的德国之夜
What starts tomorrow?
(法语)明天要演什么?
A Max Linder festival.
麦克斯·林德(法国导演)的电影专场
l always preferred Linder to Chaplin.
我一向都喜欢林德甚于卓别林
Except Linder never made a film as good as ''The Kid.''
除了他没人拍出《孤儿流浪记》那么好的作品
The chase climax of ''The Kid,'' superb.
高潮部分的那段追逐戏,太赞了
l adore your cinema very much.
我很喜欢这家电影院
How is it a girl as young as you owns a cinema?
你这么年轻的女士怎会拥有一家影院?
My aunt left it to me.
我婶婶留给我的
Merci for hosting a German night.
谢谢你的影院带来的德国之夜
l don't have a choice...
我别无选择...
...but you're welcome.
...但是不客气
l love the Riefenstahl mountain films...
我很喜欢莱芬斯坦关于山的作品...
...especially Piz Palu.
...尤其是《帕鲁峰》
lt's nice to see a French girl who's an admirer of Riefenstahl.
能见到一个法国女孩崇拜莱芬斯坦,真好(注:莱芬斯坦为亲纳粹党的电影人)
''Admire'' would not really be the word l would use...
我不会用“崇拜”这个词...
...to describe my feelings towards Fraulein Riefenstahl.
...来形容我对莱芬斯坦小姐的感觉
But you do admire the director Pabst,don't you?
但你一定很欣赏导演帕布斯特,是不是?
That's why you include his name on the marquee...
所以你才会把他放在遮篷上...
...when you didn't have to.
...而其实没这必要
l'm French.We respect directors in our country.
我是法国人,在我们国家,我们尊敬任何导演
Even Germans, oui.
就算是德国导演,对
Merci for your assistance, soldier.Adieu.
感谢你的帮忙,士兵 再见
You're not finished.
你还没换完看板
l'll finish in the morning.
我明天一早再换
May l ask your name?
能问问你的名字吗?
You wish to see my papers?
你想看我的证件?
Emmanuelle Mimieux.
艾曼妮·米敏优
That's a very pretty name.
很美的名字
Are you finished with my papers?
你看完了吗?
Mademoiselle, may l introduce myself...
小姐,容我自我介绍...
...Fredrick Zoller.
...我是弗德列克·佐勒
Well... it's been a pleasure chatting with a fellow cinema lover.
很高兴能和电影同好聊天
Sweet dreams, mademoiselle.
祝你好梦,小姐
Hello, mademoiselle.
(法语)你好,小姐
Look, Fredrick...
这样的,弗德列克...
You remember my name?
你记得我的名字?
Look, you seem a pleasant enough fellow...
听我说,你看起来应该是个令人愉快的小伙子...
Regardless, l want you to stop pestering me.
但是不管怎样,请你不要再缠着我了
l apologize, mademoiselle...
我道歉,小姐...
...l wasn't trying to be a pest.
...我并不想当烦人精
l was simply trying to be friendly.
我只是想表示友好
l don't wish to be your friend.
我不想当你的朋友
Don't act like an infant. You know why.
别装幼稚了,你心知肚明(德军)
l'm more than Just a uniform.
制服不等于我的人
lf you are so desperate for a French girlfriend...
如果你非要找个法国女友...
...l suggest you try Vichy.
...我建议你去维琪城(温泉度假胜地)
l thought l was Just a uniform.
(法语)我想我只是件制服
You're not Just a German soldier.
你不只是德国士兵
Are you somebody's son?
你是“某人”的儿子吗?
Most German soldiers are somebody's son.
大部分德国士兵总得是某个人的儿子
You're a very lucky girl,catching a brave war hero.
(法语)你真是个幸运的姑娘,交到这么棒的战斗英雄男友
--No, no, no, no, the mademoiselle is not my girlfriend.
...不不,这位小姐不是我女友
Can you write ''Amour Babette''?
你能签“致亲爱的芭碧”吗?
So you're a war hero.
(法语)这么说来你是战斗英雄
l was alone in a bell tower in a walled off city.
我在一座废墟城市独自死守钟塔
lt was myself and a thousand rounds of ammo, in a bird's nest...
在那鸟巢里我只有独自一人和一千发子弹...
...against three hundred enemy soldiers.
...对抗三百名敌军
What's a bird's nest?
什么是“鸟巢”?
A bird's nest is what a sniper would call a bell tower.
狙击手对钟塔的说法
lt's a high structure, offering a three hundred and sixty degree view.
钟塔很高,有360度视野
Very advantageous for marksmen.
对枪手来说极占优势
How many did you kill?
你杀了多少人?
A hundred and fifty...
150个...
...the second day.
...第二天
Thirty-two the third day.
32个,第三天
On the fourth day they exited the city.
第四天他们就放弃那座城市了
Naturally, my war story received a lot of attention in Germany...
我的事迹在德国家喻户晓...
...that's why they all recognize me.
...所以大家都认得我
They call me the German Sergeant York.
他们称我为德国的约克中士(注:一战的美军神枪手)
Maybe they'll make a film about your exploits.
也许他们还会把你的事迹拍成电影
Well, that's Just what Joseph Goebbels thought.
是的,约瑟夫·戈培尔正是这么想的
So he did and called it ''Nation's Pride.''
于是就拍了,影片名叫《国家的骄傲》
And they wanted me to play myself...
他们要我扮演我自己...
Joseph thinks this movie will be proven to be his masterpiece.
约瑟夫认为这是他的旷世之作
And l will be the German Van Johnson.
我也会是德国的范·强生(注:美国电影明星)
''Nation's Pride'' is about you?
《国家的骄傲》讲的是你?
''Nation's Pride'' is starring you?
《国家的骄傲》主演是你?
Well, good luck with your movie, Private. l hope all goes well for Joseph and yourself.
祝你的电影好运,列兵。也祝你和约瑟夫好运
-Do you need help? -No, it's okay.
-你需要帮忙吗? -不用,我行
lf you need me, l'll be in the storage room.
需要的话,我在仓库
Mademoiselle Mimieux?
(法语)米敏优小姐?
ls this your cinema?
(法语)这是你的电影院吗?
l don't understand. What have l done?
(法语)我不懂,我犯了什么事?
She wants to know what she's done.
(德语)她想知道她犯了什么事
Get your ass in that car.
(法语)滚上车去
lt's only the offspring of slaves that allows America to be competitive athletically.
(德语)只有黑奴的后代,才使美国在运动会上有了竞争力
American Olympic gold can be measured in Negro sweat.
靠黑鬼的汗水才换来美国的奥运金牌
Good, you came.
(法语)很好,你来了
l wasn't sure whether or not you'd accept my invitation.
之前还不确定你肯不肯接受我的邀请
ls that the young lady in question, Fredrick?
(德语)就是那个姑娘么,弗德列克?
Yes, it is, Dr. Goebbels.
(德语)是的,戈培尔博士
Emmanuelle, there is somebody l want you to meet.
(法语)艾曼妮,有个人我想让你见见
Emmanuelle Mimieux, l'd like to introduce you to the minister of propaganda...
(法语)艾曼妮·米敏优,容我给你介绍宣传部长...
...the leader of the entire German film industry...
...整个德国电影工业的领导者
...and now that l'm an actor, my boss,Dr. Joseph Goebbels.
...以及我当演员后,成了我老板的约瑟夫·戈培尔博士
Your reputation precedes you,Fraulein Mimieux.
(德语)久仰你的大名,米敏优小姐
And normally, this is Herr Goebbels'French interpreter...
(法语)这位是戈培尔阁下的翻译...
...Mademoiselle Francesca Mondino.
...法兰茜丝·孟迪娜小姐
And you've met the MaJor.
(法语)少校你已经见过了
Actually, l didn't introduce myself.MaJor Dieter Hellstrom of the Gestapo.
(法语)实际上,我还没自我介绍,我是盖世太保的迪特·海斯特少校
At your service, mademoiselle.
为你效劳,小姐
Please allow me...
请让我来...
...have a seat, please.
...请坐
Try the champagne, mademoiselle,it's quite good.
试试这香槟,小姐,很不错的
l must say, Fraulein,l should be rather annoyed with you.
(德语)我得说,小姐,你让我有点生气
l arrive in France...
我来到法国...
...and l wish to have lunch with my star.
...想和我的男主角吃个午饭
Little do l know...
却不知道...
...he's become the toast of Paris.
...他在巴黎已经变得炙手可热
And now he must find time for me.
如今他得挤出时间来见我
People wait in line hours, days to see me.
别人要见我得等好几天,排几个小时队
For the Fuhrer...
可是要见元首...
...and Private Zoller, l wait.
...或列兵佐勒就轮到我排队了
So finally, l'm granted an audience with the young Private.
最后终于能够晋见这位年轻的列兵
And he spends the entire lunch speaking of you and your cinema.
整个午餐,他却一直谈你和你的影院
So Fraulein Mimieux,let's get down to business.
那么米敏优小姐,不如就直入主题吧
--Herr Minister Doctor Goebbels...
(德语)...戈培尔博士部长阁下...
l haven't informed her yet.
我还完全没跟她提过呢
Unless the girl's a simpleton,l'm sure she's figured it out by now.
除非这女孩是呆子,否则应该估到怎么回事了
After all, she does operate a cinema.
毕竟,她经营着一家影院
Francesca, tell her.
(德语)法兰茜丝,让她知情
What they are trying to tell you,Emmanuelle, is Private Zoller...
(法语)他们想告诉你的是,艾曼妮,列兵佐勒在刚才午餐的...
...has spent the last hour at lunch trying to convince Monsieur Goebbels...
...这个小时里一直想说服戈培尔先生更改计划...
...to abandon previous plans for Private Zoller's film premiere...
...把原先举办他那部电影首映会的场地...
...and change the venue to your cinema.
...换到你经营的影院
l wanted to inform her.
(法语)原先还想自己告诉她的
Shit! l apologize, Private, of course you did.
(法语)该死!我道歉,是得由你来说
--What's the issue?
(德语)...在议论什么?
The Private wanted to inform the mademoiselle himself.
(德语)列兵原想亲自告知这位小姐
Until l ask my questions,he has nothing to inform.
(德语)在我问完问题之前,他有什么好宣告的
Let the record state, l have not agreed to switch cinemas for my premiere.
(德语)先说清楚,我还没同意更换首映会场地
You have opera boxes?
(德语)你有包厢吗?
More would be better.
(德语)多一点会更好
How many seats in your auditorium?
(德语)大厅有几个座位?
Three hundred and fifty.
350个
That's almost four hundred less than The Ritz.
(德语)比丽池大影院少四百个座位
--But Dr. Goebbels...
(德语)...可是,戈培尔博士...
...that's not such a terrible thing.
...那并不是件坏事
You said yourself you didn't want to indulge every two-faced French bourgeois...
你自己也说过,不想让那些两面派的法国资本佬...
...taking up space, currying favor.
...白占这么多位子
With less seats, it makes the event more exclusive.
座位少一些,首映会就显得更高级
You're not trying to fill the house,they're fighting for seats.
你不想影院挤满,观众都要抢破头
Besides, to hell with the French.
再说,法国佬可以死开点
This is a German night, a German event,a German celebration.
这是德国之夜,德国的盛会,德国的庆典
This night is for you, me...
这一夜属于你,属于我...
...for the German military,the high command...
...属于德军,属于高层领导...
...their family and friends.
...以及他们的挚亲好友
The only people who should be allowed in the room...
有资格入场的...
...are people who will be moved by the exploits on the screen.
...只有那些会被故事感动的人们
l see your public speaking has improved.
(德语)你的演讲才能愈来愈高了
lt appears l've created a monster.
看来我创造了一个怪物
A strangely persuasive monster.
一个非常能说会道的怪物
When the war is over, politics await.
等战争结束了,你能去混政治圈
Well, Private...
好吧,列兵哥...
...though it is true,l'm inclined to indulge you anything...
...虽然我真的对你很纵容...
l must watch a film in this young lady's cinema before l can say, yes or no.
但我得先在她的影院看场电影,然后才做决定
So young lady, you are to close your cinema for a private screening tonight.
(德语)所以这位小姐,今晚你得把生意停掉,来一场私人试映
What German films do you have?
(德语)你有什么德国片?
Ah, Landa, you are here.
(德语)啊,兰达,你来了
Emmanuelle, this is Colonel Hans Landa of the SS.
(法语)艾曼妮,这是党卫军的汉斯·兰达上校
He'll be running the security for the premiere.
他将负责首映会的保安工作
Charmed, mademoiselle.
(法语)幸会了,小姐
HANS: Au revoir, Shosanna!
后会有期,索莎娜
And now l must get the Reich Minister to his next appointment.
(德语)现在我必须带部长去下一个行程了
French slave driver.
法国奴隶头子
Actually, in my role as security chief of this Joyous German occasion, l'm afraid l must...
(德语)身为这场首映会的保安负责人,我恐怕得...
...have a word with Mademoiselle Mimieux.
...和米敏优小姐谈谈
What sort of discussion?
(德语)是什么样的谈话?
That sounded suspiciously like a Private questioning the order of a Colonel.
(德语)听起来像是列兵在质疑上校的命令
Or am l Just being sensitive?
还是说我太敏感了?
Nothing could be further from the truth, Colonel.
(德语)不敢有任何隐瞒,上校
Your authority is beyond question.
您的权威绝对不容置疑
But your reputation does precede you.
但是您的行事方式早有耳闻...
Should Mademoiselle Mimieux or myself be concerned?
您对米敏优小姐或是我有什么疑虑吗?
Hans, the boy means no harm...
(德语)汉斯,这小子并无冒犯之意...
...he's simply smitten.
...他只是被爱意冲昏了头
And he's correct. Your reputation does precede you.
而且他说得对,我们都知道你是什么样的人
No need for concern, you two. As security chief, l simply need to have a chat...
(德语)不用担心,身为保安负责人,我只是想...
...with the possible new venue's property owner.
...和候选的新场地主人谈谈
Have you tried the strudel here?
(法语)你尝过这里的水果馅饼吗?
lt's not so terrible.
没那么糟糕哦
So how is it the young Private and yourself came to be acquainted?
你和那位年轻的列兵怎么认识的?
Yes, two strudels. One for myself and one for the mademoiselle.
两份水果馅饼一份给我,一份给小姐
For me a cup of espresso and for the mademoiselle...
我要一杯意式浓咖啡,至于这位小姐...
...a glass of milk.
...来杯牛奶吧
So, mademoiselle, you were beginning to explain...?
那么小姐,你刚才正要解释...?
Up until a couple of days ago, l had no knowledge of Private Zoller...
直到几天前,我还没听过列兵佐勒...
...or his exploits.
...或是他的功绩
...the Private was simply Just a patron of my cinema. We spoke a few times but--
...他只是一位观众 我们聊过几次,但是...
--Mademoiselle, let me interrupt you.
...小姐,容我打个岔
This is a simple formality.
这只是例行公事
No reason for you to feel anxious.
你不必这么紧张
l apologize, l forgot to order the cream.
抱歉,我忘了点奶油
Wait for the cream.
等奶油来了再吃
So, Emmanuelle.May l call you Emmanuelle?
那么,艾曼妮,我能这么叫你吗?
So, Emmanuelle...
那么,艾曼妮...
...explain to me...
...解释给我听...
...how does it happen, that a young lady such as yourself, comes to own a cinema?
...你这么年轻的姑娘怎么会拥有一家电影院?
Like l said, not so terrible.
我说过,没那么糟糕吧
You were explaining the origin of your cinema ownership.
你刚正在解释电影院来源的事
The cinema originally belonged to my aunt and uncle.
它本来是我叔叔和婶婶的
What are their names?
他们叫什么?
Jean-Pierre and Ada Mimieux.
尚·皮耶 和 艾黛·米敏优
Where are they now?
现在他们人呢?
My uncle was killed during Blitzkrieg.
我叔叔死于德军的“闪电战”
Aunt Ada passed away from fever last spring.
艾黛婶婶去年春天死于热病
lt's come to my attention you have a Negro in your employ. ls that true?
我注意到你有一个黑人雇员,对吧?
He worked with my aunt and uncle since they opened the cinema.
自从我叔婶的电影院开张他就一直做到现在
He's the only other one who works with me.
除了他,我没别的员工
Actually, one could see where that might be a good trade for them.
确实,那种人干那种活最适合
Can you operate the proJectors?
你也会操作放映机吗?
Knowing the Reich Minister as l do...
以我对帝国部长的了解...
l'm quite positive...
我很肯定...
...he wouldn't want the success or failure of his illustrious evening...
...他绝对不愿意把如此辉煌的盛会的成败...
...dependent on the prowess of a Negro.
...交到一个黑鬼手里
...if it comes to pass...
...如果我们真的...
...we hold this event at your venue...
...要在你的影院举行首映会...
...talented no doubt,as your Negro may be...
...即便你的黑人员工技能再好...
...you will...
...你仍必须...
...operate the proJectors.
...亲自操作放映机
ls that acceptable?
你能接受吗?
They are not French.
这不是法国烟
l did have something else l wanted to ask you.
我另外有件事想问你
But right now, for the life of me,l can't remember what it is.
不过,我完全记不起来要问啥了
Oh, well, must not have been important.
无所谓了,肯定不是什么重要的事
l must say, l appreciate the modesty of this cinema.
(德语)我得说,我很欣赏这家影院的朴实端庄
Your cinema has real respect, almost church like.
让人起敬,几乎像是教堂
Not to say we couldn't spruce the place up a bit.
更别说我们还要装扮一番
Maybe l'll go to the Louvre,pick up a few Greek nudes, and scatter them about the lobby.
说不定我会去罗浮宫,挑几尊希腊裸体雕像摆在大厅
So, Emmanuelle, how did you like ''Lucky Kids''?
艾曼妮,你喜欢《幸运小子》吗?(注:当时的一部德国电影)
l quite like Lilian Harvey.
(法语)我很喜欢莉莲·哈维(注:女演员,因同情犹太人而离开德国)
Lilian Harvey!
(德语)莉莲·哈维!
Never mention that name again in my presence!
别再在我面前提到这名字!
Hey...what the fuck are we supposed to do?
(法语)嘿...我们该怎么做?
lt looks like we're supposed to have a Nazi premiere.
看起来我们要替纳粹办个首映会
Like l said,what the fuck are we supposed to do?
所以我问,我们该怎么做?
Well, l need to talk with you about that.
好吧,我得跟你好好谈谈
l'm confused, what are we talking about?
我不明白,我们要谈什么?
Filling the cinema with Nazis and burning it down to the ground.
让影院挤满纳粹,然后一把火烧掉
l'm not talking about that.
这不是我说的
You are talking about that.
这是你说的
No, we're talking about that, right now.
别别,现在是我们在说
lf we can keep this place from burning down by ourselves...
既然我们懂得如何防止电影院发生火灾...
...we can burn it down by ourselves?
...我们也就有能力把它烧掉,对吧?
Oui, Shosanna, we could do that.
没错,索莎娜,我们办得到
And with Madame Mimieux's 350 nitrate film print collection...
我们有米敏优夫人收藏的350部硝酸盐胶卷影片...
...we wouldn't even need explosives...
...根本都不需要去找炸药
You mean we wouldn't need any more explosives?
你应该得说不需要更多的炸药吧?
MALE NARRATOR.; At that time,35 millimeter nitrate film waS So flammable
当时,35毫米胶卷由易燃的材料制造
that you couldn't even bring a reel onto a Streetcar.
甚至不允许带上电车
Hey, you can't bring those here on a public vehicle.
嘿,你不能把那些带上车
-They're films, ain't they? -Yes.
那些是电影胶片,对吧?对
Then they're flammable. Go on, hop off.
那是易燃物,快下车去
MALE NARRATOR.; BecauSe nitrate film burnS three timeS faSter than paper.
硝酸盐胶片比纸张燃烧速度快三倍
ShoSanna haS a collection
索莎娜收藏了
of over 350 nitrate film printS.
350多部硝酸盐胶卷影片
l am going to burn down the cinema on Nazi night.
我要在纳粹之夜把影院烧成灰
And if l'm going to burn down the cinema...
如果我要烧掉影院...
...which l am...
...我也会被烧死...
...we both know, you're not going to let me do it by myself.
...你我都清楚,你不会让我单独做的
Because you love me. And l love you. And you're the only person on this earth l can trust.
因为你爱我,我也爱你 你是我在世上唯一能信任的人
But that's not all we're going to do.
但我们要做的还不止这些
Does the filmmaking equipment in the attic still work?
阁楼上的电影制片设备还能用吗?
l know the film camera does.How about the sound recorder?
我知道摄影机能用,录音机呢?
Quite well, actually.
挺好,还能用
l recorded a new guitarist l met in a cafe last week. lt works superb.
我上周还用它录下咖啡馆遇到的一位吉他手的演奏,效果超赞
Why do we need filmmaking equipment?
我们要制片设备做什么?
Because Marcel, my sweet...
因为亲爱的马赛...
...we're going to make a film.
...我们要做一段影片
Just for the Nazis.
专为纳粹准备的
MAN: Right this way, Lieutenant.
(英语)这边请,中尉
Lieutenant Archie Hicox reporting, sir.
艾奇·希考斯中尉前来报到
General Ed Fenech. At ease, Hicox.
我是艾德·芬纳奇将军,稍息吧
lf you offer me a scotch and plain water, l could drink a scotch and plain water.
你就是给我一杯掺了水的威士忌,我也照样喝
That-a-boy, Lieutenant.Make it yourself like a good chap, will you?
好样的中尉,自己动手来一杯吧?
The bar is in the globe.
吧台在地球仪里面
Something for yourself, sir?
您要来点什么吗,长官?
Whiskey. Straight. No Junk in it.
威士忌,纯的,别掺假哦
lt says here that you speak German fluently.
档案上说,你的德语很流利
Like a KatzenJammer Kid.
流利得像个“捣蛋鬼”(注:德国著名连环画)
-And your occupation before the war? -l'm a film critic.
你在战前的职业是?我是个影评家
-List your accomplishments. -Well, sir, such as they are,
说说你有哪些成就好的长官,比如
l write reviews and articles for a publication called FilmS and FilmmakerS,
我替《电影与电影人》杂志写过文章和影评
and l've had two books published.
我自己也出版了两本书
lmpressive. Don't be modest, Lieutenant.What are their titles?
佩服。不用谦虚中尉,书名是什么?
The first book was called
第一本是
Art of the EyeS, the Heart and the Mind.;A Study of German Cinema in the '20S.
《视觉与心灵的艺术》,是研究20年代的德国电影
And the second one was called Twenty-Four Frame da Vinci.
第二本是《电影界的达芬奇》
lt's a sub textual film criticism study of the work of German director G.W. Pabst.
这是一本针对德国导演G.W.帕布斯特作品内涵的批判性研究
-What should we drink to, sir? -Well...
我们要敬什么?敬...
-Down with Hitler. -All the way down, sir.
希特勒倒台彻底倒台
Are you familiar with German cinema under the Third Reich?
你对第三帝国时期的德国电影熟悉吗?
Yes. Obviously, l haven't seen any of the films made in the last three years,
熟悉当然,近三年来出品的我都没看过,
-but l'm familiar with it. -Explain it to me.
不过我仍很熟悉给我讲解讲解
Well, this little escapade of ours requires a knowledge of the German film industry
我们这项小小的捣蛋任务需要我们对德国的电影工业有相当的了解
under the Third Reich.Explain to me UFA under Goebbels.
给我介绍一下 戈培尔掌管的UFA电影公司
Goebbels considers the films he's making
戈培尔认为他制作的电影
to be the beginning of a new era in German cinema.
开创了德国电影的新纪元
An alternative to what he considers
取代了那些
the Jewish-German intellectual cinema of the '20s,
20年代犹太裔德国人制作的杰出电影
and the Jewish-controlled dogma of Hollywood.
和犹太人掌控下的好莱坞电影
Frightfully sorry, sir. Once again?
非常抱歉,先生,您再问一遍?
You say he wants to take on the Jews at their own game.
你说他想取代犹太人开创自己的事业
Well, compared to, say, Louis B. Mayer,
那我们举个例子,比起路易斯·梅耶(注:好莱坞米高梅公司的创始人)
-how's he doing? -Quite well, actually.
他做得怎样?事实上,非常好
Since Goebbels has taken over, film attendance has steadily risen in Germany over the last eight years.
戈培尔掌管后的八年来,德国电影的观众稳步增加
But Louis B. Mayer wouldn't be Goebbels' proper opposite number.
但戈培尔和路易斯·梅耶那类型作比较不太合适
l believe Goebbels sees himself closer to David O. Selznick.
我相信,戈培尔会认为自己更像大卫·塞兹尼克(注:好莱坞黄金时期的制片人,很独裁)
Lieutenant Hicox, at this point and time l'd like to brief you on Operation Kino.
那么希考斯中尉,我就来给你说一下电影院行动
Joseph Goebbels is throwing a gala premiere of one of his new movies in Paris.
约瑟夫·戈培尔将在巴黎举办一场电影首映会
-What film, sir? -The motion picture is called Nation's Pride.
哪一部电影?《国家的骄傲》
ln attendance at this Joyous Germatic occasion
这场欢庆的德国电影首映会
will be Goebbels, Goring, Bormann, and most of the German High Command
戈培尔、戈林、鲍曼将会出席,大部分德军高层也会出席
including all high ranking officers of both the SS and the Gestapo,
包括党卫军和盖世太保的高阶军官
as well as luminaries of the Nazi propaganda film industry.
还有纳粹宣传电影的明星们
The master race at play?
纳粹菁英齐聚一堂?
Basically, we have all our rotten eggs in one basket.
基本上,所有烂蛋都放到一个篮子里了
The obJective of Operation Kino,
电影院行动的目标
blow up the basket.
把篮子炸飞
And like the snows of yesteryear,gone from this earth.
让他们像去年的残雪,从土地上蒸发
An American Secret Service outfit that lives deep behind enemy lines
有一个已经渗入敌区的美军特工小组
will be your assist.
将会协助你们
The Germans call them the Basterds.
德国人称他们为“混蛋”
The Basterds. Never heard of them.
“混蛋”,没听过
Whole point of the Secret Service, old boy,you not hearing of them.
特工就“特”在你没听过他们
But the Jerries have heard of them, because these Yanks have been them the devil.
不过德国耗子们听说过,因为这群美国佬在那边魔性毕露
You'll be dropped into France,about 24 kilometers outside of Paris.
你要空降到法国,巴黎郊外24公里处
The Basterds will be waiting for you.
“混蛋”特工会在那接应你
First thing, you'll go to a little village called Nadine.
然后你要先到一个叫内汀的小村庄
there's a tavern called La Louisiane.
有一家路易斯安那酒馆
There you'll rendezvous with our double agent. She'll take it from there.
在那里跟我们的双面间谍碰面,她会接手事务
She's the one who is going to get you into the premiere.
她会带你参加首映会
lt'll be you, her, and two German-born members of the Basterds.
一起参加的,有你、她和两名德国出生的“混蛋”特工
She's also made all the other arrangements you're going to need.
她也会安排你需要的一切
How will l know her?
我该怎么认出她?
l suspect that won't be too much trouble for you.
这对你不会是个问题
Your contact is Bridget von Hammersmark.
你的联络人就是布莉姬·范·海慕丝玛克
Bridget von Hammersmark?
布莉姬·范·海慕丝玛克?
The German movie star is working for England?
德国影星是英国的卧底?
Yes, for the last two years now.
对,已经两年了
One could even say that Operation Kino was her brainchild.
其实电影院行动就是她的主意
-lndeed. -Got the gist?
原来如此明白了?
l think so, sir. Paris when it sizzles.
明白了,去巴黎点个爆竹
The village of Nadine
内汀村
You didn't say the goddamn rendezvous is in a fucking basement.
你没说会合点是他妈的地下室
-l didn't know. -You said it was in a tavern.
我也不知道你说是在酒馆
-lt is a tavern. -Yeah, in a basement.
这是酒馆呀耶,是在地下室的酒馆!
You know, fighting in a basement offers a lot of difficulties.
你知道,在地下室作战困难重重
Number one being,you're fighting in a basement.
第一个难点就是,你在地下室作战!
What if we go in there and she's not even there?
万一下去后她根本不在呢?
Don't worry. She's a British spy.She'll make the rendezvous.
放心,她是英国间谍,一定会出现的
-Stiglitz, right? -That's right, sir.
史提格,对吧?没错
l hear you're pretty good with that.
听说你很会用刀
You know, we're not looking for trouble right now.
你知道,我们这趟不是去找茬的
Simply making contact with our agent.Should be uneventful.
只是和联络人碰面,应该不会有事的
However, the off chance l'm wrong,things prove eventful,
不过,万一我错了,发生什么变故
l need to know we can all remain calm.
我要确定我们都能保持冷静
l don't look calm to you?
我看起来不冷静吗?
Well, now that you put it like that,l guess you do.
好吧,既然你这么说了,我猜你是很冷静
This Jerry of yours, Stiglitz,not exactly the loquacious type, is he?
你的德裔手下史提格,他不太爱说话,对吧?
ls that the kind of man you need?Loquacious type?
你需要的是爱说话的人吗?
Fair point, Lieutenant.
有道理,中尉
So you all get in trouble in there,what are we supposed to do?
要是你们出状况,我们该怎么做?
Make bets on how it all comes out?
下赌注看有几个能出来?
lf we get into trouble, we can handle it.
如果出状况,我们能应付的
But if trouble does happen,we need you to make damn sure
但要是真的出状况,你得确保
no Germans, or French, for that matter,escape from that basement.
事关的德国佬或法国佬,一个也不能留活口
lf Frau von Hammersmark's cover is compromised, the mission is kaput.
要是范·海慕丝玛克小姐的身份曝光,整项行动就会泡汤
Speaking of Frau von Hammersmark, whose idea was it for the death-trap rendezvous?
提到范·海慕丝玛克小姐,是谁挑选在那个死亡陷阱里碰面?
-She chose the spot. -lsn't that Just dandy?
是她挑的那敢情好
Look, she's not a military strategist.She's Just an actress.
别这样,她不是军事专家,她只是个演员
You don't got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don't want to fight in a basement.
就算不用托马斯·乔纳森也能知道地下室不适合作战(注:美国内战期间著名的南军将领)
She wasn't picking a place to fight.
她不是在挑作战的地点
She was picking a place isolated and without Germans.
而是挑一个没有德国人的隐蔽地点
--So, l'm male...
(德语)...那么,我的角色是男士...
...l'm a fictional,literary character from the past...
...而且是虚构的文学角色...
...l'm American, and that's controversial.
...我是美国佬,这点有争议性
No, it's not controversial at all.
一点争议都没有
The nationality of the author has nothing to do with the nationality of the character.
作者的国籍和角色的国籍无关
The character is the character.
角色只是角色
Hamlet is not British. He is Danish.
就像哈姆雷特不是英国人,是丹麦人
So yes, this character was born in America.
没错,这角色出生在美国
Schnapps? Schnapps?
杜松子酒?杜松子酒?
Schnapps...Schnapps...Schnapps.
杜松子酒...杜松子酒...杜松子酒
Five schnapps, please.
(法语)五杯杜松子酒
lf l had a wife...
要是我有老婆...
...would she be called a squaw?
...我该称她印第安女人吗?
Three more questions!
还能问多三个问题!
ls my blood brother Old Shatterhand?
我的亲兄弟是老沙特汉德吗?
Did Karl May write me?
作者是卡尔·梅吗?
l am ''Winnetou,'' chief of the Apaches!
我是“威尼图”,阿帕奇族的酋长
That was good! That was good!That was good!
好耶!好耶!
Now down with the glasses!
快干了吧!
Hello, my lovelies.
(德语)亲爱的,你们好
l will Join you in moments. l'm Just saying goodbye to my five new friends here.
我一会就过来,我先跟五位新朋友道个别
No hurry, Frau von Hammersmark.Take your time.
(德语)不急,范·海慕丝玛克小姐
EnJoy yourself.We'll be Just over here waiting.
请玩得开心,我们在这边等你
Eric, my love.Those are the friends l've been waiting for.
(法语)亲爱的艾瑞克,他们就是我在等候的朋友
Please treat them to anything they like.
请好好招待他们
Frau von Hammersmark.Your wish is my command.
(德语)范·海慕丝玛克小姐,悉听尊便
...it would appear the drinks are on the fraulein.
...看来那位小姐要请客
-What would you like? -Whiskey.
各位想喝什么呢?威士忌
-Three whiskeys. -Three whiskeys, very well.
三杯威士忌三杯威士忌,没问题
l wish you a wonderful evening.
祝你们今晚玩得愉快
-Same to you. -l thank you.
你也是谢谢大家
Genghis Khan!l would never have gotten that.
成吉思汗!绝对不可能猜到
But of course you would have!
你肯定猜得到
Hello, darling.
(德语)嗨,亲爱的
So good to see you.
很高兴见到你
l thought this place was supposed to have more French than Germans?
(德语)我原以为这里法国人比德国人多的?
Yes, normally that's true.
平时是这样
The Sergeant over there's wife Just had a baby.
可那位上士的老婆刚生小孩
And his commanding officer gave him and his mates the night off to celebrate.
他的上司让他和伙伴们今晚放假庆祝
For one drink at least.
至少也得喝杯酒
l've been waiting for you in a bar.
我一直在酒吧里等你们
lt would look strange if we left before we had a drink.
如果一杯都不喝就离开,未免太奇怪了
She's right.Just be calm and enJoy your whiskey.
她是对的,保持冷静,喝你的威士忌吧
...come Join us in the game.Take Frau Hammersmark's place.
(德语)...代替范·海慕丝玛克来加入我们的游戏吧
She would love to play the game.
(德语)她一定会爱死这游戏的
l will translate...and protect.
我负责翻译...和保护她
Don't worry, pretty little thing.
别担心,小姑娘
lf any of these wolves gets out of line, l'll kick their ass in.
要是这几只色狼敢吃你豆腐,我就踢烂他们屁眼
Rip off his nose.
把他的鼻子扭下来
Schnapps, schnapps, take your schnapps in hand, comrades.
杜松子酒,同志们,拿起杜松子酒
Before we go on playing...
在我们玩游戏之前...
...we will drink.
...先来喝酒
We drink to our friend Wilhelm.
敬咱们的朋友威汉
And his little boy...
还有他的小儿子...
There's some new development.
(德语)情况有些新进展
The cinema venue has changed.
他们换了电影院
No one knows but that should not be a real problem.
没人知道,不过也不打紧
The cinema it's been changed to is considerably smaller than The Ritz.
换到比丽池小很多的影院
So whatever explosives you brought for The Ritz should be doubly effective here.
所以不管你们带什么来炸丽池,到那边威力都会加倍
Now the next piece of information...
接下来,另一条情报...
Try not to overreact.
千万别反应过度
...l was Just thinking...
...我想喔...
...could you sign an autograph to my son on his birthday?
...你能为我儿子的生日签个名吗?
Of course. l'd love to, Wilhelm.
当然了,我很乐意,威汉
This handsome Staff Sergeant Just became a father today.
这位英俊潇洒的上士,今天当爸爸了
Do you know the name of this progeny yet?
你给他起名了吗?
l most certainly do,fraulein. His name is Maximilian.
当然了,小姐,他叫麦斯米兰
Maximilian, wonderful name.
麦斯米兰,很好的名字
Thank you, Lieutenant.
谢谢你,中尉
Nothing but the best for little Maximilian.
致小麦斯米兰
Max may not know who you are now but...
麦斯还不知道你是谁,不过...
...he will. l will show him all of your movies.
...他以后会知道的,我会带他看你的每部电影
He will grow up with your films and...
你的电影将陪伴他成长...
...this napkin on his wall.
...这条餐巾也会挂在他的墙上
l propose a toast to the greatest actress in Germany!
我提议为德国最伟大的女演员干杯!
There is no Dietrich! There is no Riefenstahl!Only Von Hammersmark!
不是黛德丽!不是莱芬斯坦!只有范·海慕丝玛克!
Frau Hammersmark,what brings you to France?
海慕丝玛克小姐,是什么风把你吹到法国来了?
None of your business!
不关你的事!
You might not have worn out your welcome with the fraulein with your drunken boorish behavior...
你这醉醺醺的丑态或许没让范小姐生气...
...but you have worn out your welcome with me.
...但已经让我忍无可忍了
Might l remind you, Staff Sergeant,you are an enlisted man.
让我提醒你,你只是个士兵
This is an officer's table!
这一桌坐的是军官!
l suggest you stop pestering the fraulein...
我建议你别再缠着范小姐...
...and reJoin your table.
...回到你自己那一桌
Excuse me, Captain,but your accent is very unusual.
对不起,上尉,不过你的口音很怪
Where are you from?
你是从哪里来的?
You must be either completely drunk or mad to dare...
你要么是醉昏头了 要么就是疯了...
...to speak to a superior officer with such impertinentness!
...竟敢这样跟上级军官说话!
l'm making you and you responsible for him.
我要你、和你,对他的行为负责
l suggest you take hold of your friend...
我建议你们把他看好...
...or he'll spend Max's first birthday in Jail for public drunkenness.
...不然他就得在儿子出生当天坐牢
--Might l inquire?
能让我查问下吗?
Like our young newly christened father here...
跟我们这位年轻的新爸爸一样...
...l, too, have an acute ear for accents.
...我,对口音也很敏感
...l, too, find yours odd.
...我,也觉得你的口音很奇怪
From where do you hail, Captain?
你打哪来的,上尉?
MaJor, this is highly-
少校,这太过分...
---l wasn't speaking to you,Lieutenant Munich.
...我不是问你,慕尼黑来的中尉
Or you either, Lieutenant Frankfurt.
也不是问你,法兰克福来的中尉
l was speaking to Captain l-don't-know-what.
我在问,这位听不出哪里来的上尉
l was born in a village that rests in the shadow of the Piz Palu.
我来自帕鲁峰山脚的小村庄
-The mountain? -Yes.
那座山?对
ln that village, we all speak like this.
我们那村讲话都是这口音
Have you seen the Riefenstahl film?
你看过莱芬斯坦那部电影吗?
-Yes. -Then you saw me.
看过那你就该看到我了
You remember the skiing torch scene?
你还记得举着火把滑雪那场戏吗?
ln that scene was myself, my father,my sister and my two brothers.
那场戏里的就是我,还有我爸、我妹和两个弟弟
My brother is so handsome...
我弟弟很帅...
...the director Pabst, gave him a Close-Up.
...导演帕布斯特还给了他一个特写
Herr MaJor, if my word means anything...
少校,如果你信得过我...
...l can vouch for everything the young captain has Just said.
...我敢担保这位年轻的上尉说的句句属实
He does hail from the bottom of the Piz Palu.
他的确来自帕鲁峰山脚
He was in the film and his brother is far more handsome than he.
他真的在那部电影里,而且他弟弟比他帅多了
You should reJoin your friends.
你回你朋友那边去
So that's the source of your bizarre accent.
原来你的怪口音是这么来的
That's extraordinary.
真是罕见
What are you doing here?
你们来这里干嘛?
Aside from having a drink with the lovely fraulein?
当然是来和美丽的范小姐喝一杯啊?
Well, that pleasure requires no explanation.
这一荣幸当然无需解释
l mean in country.
我是说来这国家
You're obviously not stationed in France or l'd know who you are.
你明显不是驻守法国的,否则我肯定认识你
You know every German in France?
你认识每个驻法的德军?
Well, there lies the problem.
这就是问题所在
We never claimed to be worth knowing.
我们可没说自己是值得认识的
All levity aside,what are you doing in France?
不说笑了,你们到底来法国干嘛?
Attending Minister Goebbels' film premiere as the fraulein's escort.
陪同范小姐参加戈培尔部长的电影首映会
You are the Fraulein Hammersmark's escort.
你们是范小姐的陪护?
Someone has to carry her lighter.
总得有人替她拿打火机吧
The captain is my date,but all three are my guests.
上尉才是我的陪护,但这三位都是我的客人
We are old friends...
我们是老朋友...
...who go back a long time.
...交情很久
Actually, longer than an actress would care to admit.
至于多久,久到一个女演员都不好意思承认了
Well, in that case...
这么说来...
...let me raise my glass to the three luckiest men in the room.
...我得敬在座的三位幸运男士一杯
Queen Christina.
(德语)克莉斯汀女皇
...that game they're playing looks like a good bit of fun.
...他们玩的游戏好像挺有趣
l didn't Join them because you're quite right, Captain.
我没加入他们,原因就像你说的
An officer should not fraternize with enlisted men.
军官不能和士兵太过亲密
...seeing as we are all officers...
...既然我们都是军官
...and sophisticated lady friends of officers.
...加上军官们这位见多识广的女士朋友
What say we play the game?
咱们来玩玩这游戏,如何?
Yes, great, one game.
好啊,玩一局吧
...the obJect of the game is to...
...这个游戏的规则是...
...write the name of a famous person on your card.
...在你的卡片上写下一位名人的名字
Real or fictitious, doesn't matter.
真人或虚构的角色都行
For instance, you could write,Confucius or Doctor Fu Manchu.
比如说 可以写孔夫子或是傅满洲博士(小说人物)
Eric! More pens.
艾瑞克!多些笔!
And they must be famous, not aunt Frida.
一定要是名人,某某姑妈的名字可不行
When you finish writing,put the card face down on the table.
写好以后,就把正面朝下扣在桌上
And move it to the person on your right-
然后移到你右手边的人那里
-the person to your left moves his card to you.
你从左手边的人那里得到卡片
You pick up the card without looking at it...
你拿起卡片,不许看内容...
...lick the back...
...舔一舔背面...
...and stick it on your forehead.
...粘在自己额头上
l'll start, give you the idea.
我先来吧,示范给你们看
Wait a minute, he goes to ---
等等,他有去过...
Obviously, he wasn't born in America.
他明显不是在美国出生的
So...l visited America, aye?
所以...我去过美国啰?
Was this visit fortuitous?
我去美国是好事吗?
My native land,is it what one would call, exotic?
我的故乡是不是有些异国情调的?
That could be either a reference to the Jungle or the Orient.
那么说,不是丛林就是东方
l'm going to let my first instinct take over and ask.Am l from the Jungle?
我先相信直觉,是来自丛林的吗?
Now gentlemen, around this time you could ask whether you're real or fictitious.
各位,这时一般可以问问是真人还是虚构角色
l, however, think that's too easy,so l won't ask that yet.
但我觉得那样会让破解太容易,就不问了
...my native land is the Jungle...
...我的故乡是丛林...
...l visited America...
...我去过美国...
...but my visit was not fortuitous to me...
...不过对我来说不是好事...
...but the implication is that it was to somebody else.
...不过那也意味着对别人是好事
...from the Jungle to America...
...丛林到美国...
...did l go by boat?
...是不是坐船?
Did l go against my will?
我是不情愿的,对吗?
On this boat ride, was l in chains?
我在船上是被铁链铐着的?
When l arrived in America,was l displayed in chains?
我到了美国,也是被铐着亮相?
Am l the story of the Negro in America?
我是不是被抓去美国的黑鬼?
Well then l must be King Kong.
那我一定是金刚了
Now, since l answered correctly, you all need to finish your drinks.
既然我答对了,你们就得罚酒
...l don't mean to be rude. But the four of us are very good friends.
...我无意冒犯,不过我们四个是很要好的朋友
And we haven't seen each other in quite a while.
已经很久没有见面了
...l am afraid...
...恐怕...
...you are intruding.
...你有点打扰到我们了
l beg to differ, Captain.
我不这样觉得,上尉
lt's only if the fraulein considers my presence an intrusion...
只有这位小姐觉得我打扰了...
...that l become an intruder.
...我才是不识趣
How about it, Fraulein von Hammersmark?Am l intruding?
你怎么看,范·海慕丝玛克小姐,我打扰你们了吗?
lt's simply the captain is immune to my charms.
只有上尉对我不怎么待见而已
Just Joking. Of course l'm intruding.
只是开个玩笑,我当然打扰你们了
Allow me to refill your glasses, gentlemen, and l will bid you and the fraulein adieu.
让我再替各位满上酒,然后就向范小姐和各位道别了
Eric has a bottle of thirty-three-year-old whiskey.
艾瑞克有瓶33年的陈年威士忌
From the Scottish Highlands.
来自苏格兰高地
What do you say, gentlemen?
意下如何?先生们
You're most gracious, MaJor.
你太慷慨了,上校
Eric! The thirty-three. And new glasses!
艾瑞克!那瓶33年!顺便换新酒杯!
You don't want to contaminate the thirty-three with the swill you were drinking.
可别让刚才盛的劣酒混到33年陈酿
-Five. -Not for me.
五个(少校:)不用预我
l like scotch, scotch doesn't like me.
我喜欢苏格兰酒,可惜喝不惯
Nor l. l'll stay with bubbly.
我也是,我还是喝香槟吧
Frau von Hammersmark.
(德语)范小姐,请
A thousand year German Reich!
(德语)第三帝国万岁!
A thousand year Reich!
第三帝国万岁!
l must say l grow weary of these monkeyshines.
我对这些鬼把戏已经厌倦了
That was the sound of my Walther.
那是我的瓦尔特手枪发出的声音
Pointed right at your testicles.
正指着你的睾丸
Why do you have your Walther pointed at my testicles?
你为什么要拿手枪指着我的睾丸?
Because you've Just given yourself away, Captain.
因为你刚刚露陷了,上尉
You're no more German than that scotch.
跟那瓶苏格兰酒一样 你也不是德国的
-Well, MaJor. -Shut up slut.
(希:)好吧(范:)少校...闭嘴,婊子
l was saying that makes two of us.
我要说 那让局面变成两人对峙了
l've had a gun pointed at your balls since you sat down.
因为自从你坐下 我就已经拿枪指着你鸟蛋
That makes three of us.
现在是三人对峙了
And at this range, l'm a real Fredrick Zoller.
这么近,我都变成佐勒了(注:佐勒就是前面拍电影的那个战斗英雄)
Looks like we have a bit of a sticky situation here.
看来我们进退两难
What's going to happen, MaJor...
接下来你要做的是,少校...
...you're going to stand up and walk out that door with us.
...乖乖站起来陪我们走出大门
No, no, no, no, no, no.l don't think so.
不不不不...想都别想
l'm afraid you and l...
恐怕你和我...
...we both know, Captain...
...我们心里都有数的,上尉...
...no matter what happens to anybody else in this room...
...不管这屋里其他人会怎样...
...the two of us aren't going anywhere.
...我们俩是走不了了
Too bad about Sergeant Wilhelm and his famous friends.
很不幸 威汉上士和他的战友们要被拖下水了
lf any of you expect to live,you'll have to shoot them too.
你们想活命,就得把他们杀光
Looks like little Max will grow up an orphan.
看来小麦斯从小就会变成孤儿
Well, if this is it, old boy,
(英语)如果是这样,老兄
l hope you don't mind if l go out speaking the King's.
希望你不要介意我说英语
By all means, Captain.
(英语)请便吧,上尉
There's a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good Scotch.
地狱里有一层,专门关浪费上好威士忌的人
Seeing as l may be rapping on the door momentarily,
看来我等下就得去敲门了
l must say, damn good stuff, sir.
我得说,真他妈好酒
Now, about this pickle
至于我们陷入的
we find ourselves in.
这个僵局
lt would appear there's only one thing left for you to do.
看来只有一个选择了
And what would that be?
什么选择?
-Stiglitz. -Say auf wiederSehen to your Nazi balls.
(希:)史提格(史:)跟你的纳粹鸟蛋说再见吧
You outside. Who are you?
(英语)外面的,你是什么人?
British? American?
英国人?美国人?
ALDO: We're American.
我们是美国人
l'm a German, you idiot.
我是德国人,你个白痴
ALDO: Speak English pretty good for a German.
作为德国人你的英语说得很不错了
My baby was born today. ln Frankfurt.
我的宝宝今天在法兰克福出生
His name is Max.We were in here drinking, celebrating.
他叫麦斯 我们来这里喝酒庆祝
They're the ones that came in shooting and killing. lt's not my fault!
是他们先跑来开枪杀人的 这不是我的错!
ALDO: Okay! lt wasn't your fault.
好的,不是你的错
What's your name, soldier?
你叫什么,士兵?
Now, is there anybody alive on our side?
我方还有没有人活着?
ls the girl on your side?
这女的是你们的人吗?
Who do you think? Von Hammersmark.
还能有谁?范·海慕丝玛克!
ALDO: Yeah, she's ours.
对,她是我们的人
ALDO: Okay, Wilhelm.
好吧,威汉
What do you say we make us a deal?
咱们来个交易如何?
Okay, Wilhelm, here's my deal.
威汉,这是我的条件
You let me and one of my men come down there and take the girl away.
让我和一个手下进去,把那女的带走
No guns. No guns me, no guns you.
都不拿枪,我不拿,你不拿
And we take the girl and leave.lt's that simple, Willi.
我们把那女的带了就走,就这么简单,小威
You go your way, we go ours.
你走你的,我们走我们的
And little Max gets to grow up playing catch with his daddy.
小麦斯长大了就能陪他老爸打球
So what do you say, Willi? We got us a deal?
你觉得怎样,小威?能成交吗?
ALDO: l'm here, Willi.
我在这里,小威
l want to trust you.
我很想信任你
ALDO: What choice you got, son?
你还有什么选择,孩子?
l'm going to trust you.
我会信任你
Hey, Willi, what's with the machine gun? l thought we had us a deal?
喂,干嘛拿着冲锋枪?我以为我们已经达成协议了?
We still have a deal.Now, get the girl and go.
协议仍然有效,现在就带那女人走吧
We only got a deal, we trust each other.
交易其实只基于一点,那就是我们的互相信任
And a Mexican standoff ain't trust.
火线对峙可不是信任
You need guns on me for it to be a Mexican standoff.
你也得拿枪对着我,才算火线对峙
You got guns on us.You decide to shoot, we're dead.
你拿枪对着我们,如果你决定开火,我们就死定了
Up top, they got grenades.They drop them down here, you're dead.
不过上面的人有手榴弹,扔下来,你也得死
That's a Mexican standoff,and that was not the deal.
这就算火线对峙了,交易可不是这么谈的
No trust, no deal.
没有信任就没有交易
Just take that fucking traitor,and get her out of my sight.
把那个该死的叛徒带走,别让我再看到她
Not so goddamn fast, doc.Tell him to go play with his dogs.
别急着疗伤,医生叫医生去跟他的狗玩
Before we yank that slug out you,you need to answer a few questions.
我们替你取出子弹前,你先得回答几个问题
Few questions about what?
什么问题?
About l got three men dead back there.
那三个人怎么死的?
Why don't you try telling us what the fuck happened?
告诉我们他妈的发生了什么事
The British officer blew his German act and the Gestapo maJor saw it.
英国佬演砸了,被盖世太保的少校看到
Before we get into who shot John,
在我们查清谁杀了他之前
why'd you invite my men to a rendezvous in a basement with a bunch of Nazis?
先说说你,为什么把我的人,约到全是纳粹的地下室碰面?
l can see since you didn't see what happened inside,
我知道,你没看见里面发生的事
that the Nazis being there must look odd.
所以一定觉得有纳粹在很奇怪
Yeah, we got a word for that kind of odd in English.
没错,我们那有个词儿能形容这种事
lt's called suspicious.
那就是“可疑”
Everybody needs to calm down.
大家都得冷静下来
You're letting your imagination get the better of you.
不要被胡思乱想影响了理智
You met the sergeant yourself. Willi.
你也见过威汉上士
You remember him, don't you?
记得他吧?
His wife had a baby tonight.He had Just become a...
他老婆今晚刚生小孩,他...
He had Just become a father!
...他刚当了爸爸!
His commanding officer gave him and his mates the night off to celebrate.
他的上司放他假,让他和战友们今晚出来庆祝
The Germans being there was either a trap set by me or a tragic coincidence.
德国人会在那里,要么就是我设的陷阱,要么就是不幸的巧合
lt couldn't be both.
但不会有这么巧合的陷阱
How'd the shooting start?
他们怎么会火拼起来的?
The Englishman gave himself away.
英国佬露了馅
He ordered three glasses.
他要了三个酒杯(比手势)
We order three glasses.
我们德国人要三个酒杯(比手势)
That's the German three.
这才是德国的“三”
The other looks odd.
其他手势都很异常
Germans would and did notice it.
德国人肯定是注意到了
Okay, let's pretend there were no Germans
好吧,假设那里没有德国佬
and everything went exactly the way it was supposed to.
一切都照原计划进行
What was the next step?
下一步是什么?
To get them into the premiere wearing military uniforms
首映会到处都是军官
with all the military there would've been suicide.
他们还穿军装去,等于是自杀
But going as members of the German film industry,
但如果冒充德国电影圈人士
they wear tuxedos and fit in with everybody else.
穿着晚礼服就能融入人群了
l arranged for the tailor to fit three tuxedos tonight.
我已安排裁缝今晚来赶做三套晚礼服
How'd you intend to get them in that premiere?
你打算怎么带他们混入首映会?
Hand me my purse.
把我的皮包给我
Lieutenant Hicox was going as my escort.
希考斯中尉本来是我的陪护
The other two were going as a German cameraman and his assistant.
另外两个扮德国摄影师和助理
You still get us in that premiere?
你还能帮我们混进去吗?
You speak German better than your friends? No.
你的德语有你朋友好吗?没有
Have l been shot? Yes!
我有没有中弹?有!
l don't see me tripping the light fantaStique up a red carpet anytime soon.
我看来得有好一阵子不能走红地毯,
Least of all, by tomorrow night.
至少明晚是不行了
However, there's something you don't know.
另外,还有些变化你们不知情
There've been two recent developments regarding Operation Kino.
电影院行动有两个新进展
One, the venue has been changed from The Ritz to a much smaller venue.
第一,首映场地从丽池换到一个小得多的影院
Enormous change at the last minute?That's not very Germatic.
在临近的关头大改?不像德国佬的作风
Why the hell is Goebbels doing stuff so damn peculiar?
戈培尔怎么会做这种诡异的事?
lt probably has something to do with the second development.
也许和第二件事有关
Der Fuhrer is attending the premiere.
元首要出席首映会
l've been rethinking my position...
(德语)我一直在考虑我的处境...
...in regards to your Paris premiere of ''Nation's Pride.''
...它关系到是否要出席你的《国家的骄傲》巴黎首映会
As the weeks have gone on...
时间一周一周过去...
...and the Americans are on the beach...
...美国佬又抢滩登陆了...
...l do find myself thinking more and more...
...我发现自己越来越多地想到...
...about this Private Zoller.
...列兵佐勒的事迹
This boy has done something tremendous for us.
这孩子为我们献上了无比的壮举
And l'm beginning to think...
我开始觉得...
...my participation in this event could be meaningful.
...我去出席首映应该很有意义
What are you thinking?
你在想什么?
l'm thinking getting a whack at planting old Uncle Adolf
我在想给阿道夫老叔一记重击
makes this horse a different color.
让战局彻底改变
What is that supposed to mean?
所以呢?
lt means you getting us in that premiere.
所以你一定要把我们弄进首映会
l'm probably going to end up losing this leg.
我可能连这条腿都保不住了
Bye-bye, acting career. Fun while it lasted.
再见,演艺生涯。真是越来越好笑了,
How do you expect me to walk the red carpet?
你指望我怎么走红地毯?
Doggy doc's going to dig that slug out your gam.
兽医会把子弹取出来
He's going to wrap it up in a cast,
打上一层石膏掩饰
and you got a good how-l-broke-my-leg-mountain-climbing story.
然后你就可以编个故事,说是爬山摔断了腿
That's German, ain't it? You all like climbing mountains, don't you?
德国人不都喜欢爬山吗?你喜欢不?
l don't. l like smoking, drinking and ordering in restaurants.
我不喜欢我喜欢抽烟喝酒,在餐馆点菜
But l see your point.
不过你的意思我明白了
We fill you up with morphine till it's coming out your ears
我们会替你注射一大桶吗啡
and Just limp your little ass up that rouge carpet.
到时就扭着小屁股走你的红地毯吧
l know this is a silly question before l ask it,
我知道这是个蠢问题
but can you Americans speak any other language than English?
不过你们这些美国佬除了英语,还会哪种语言?
We both speak a little ltalian.
我们也会说一点意大利语
With an atrocious accent, no doubt.
毫无疑问 严重口音
But that doesn't exactly kill us in the crib.
但是也不会一开始就被戳破
Germans don't have a good ear for ltalian.
因为德国人不太会听意大利语
So you mumble ltalian and brazen through it. ls that the plan?
你们打算嘟囔着蹩脚的意大利语蒙混过关,对吧?
lt sounds like shit.What else are we going to do? Go home?
不错个屁!不然还能怎么办?回家去?
No, that sounds good.
不,这真的行得通
lf you don't blow it, with that,l can get you in the building.
只要你们别露马脚,我就能带你们进去
Well, l speak the most ltalian,so l'll be your escort.
我意大利语说得最溜,所以我当你的陪护
Donowitz speaks second most,so he'll be your ltalian cameraman.
唐诺维兹说的第二好,他当你的意大利摄影师
Omar, third most. He'll be Donny's assistant.
欧玛第三好,只能当唐尼的助理了
l don't speak ltalian.
我不会讲意大利话啊
Like l said, third best. Just keep your fucking mouth shut.
所以我说你排第三好,到时你闭嘴就是了
ln fact,why don't you start practicing right now?
其实,不如你赶紧学几句?
You've moved up in the world.
你升官了嘛
Look at you, Lieutenant First Class.
看看你,都混到一等中尉了
And with your record of insubordination. Truly remarkable.
带着犯上的记录也能升职,你可真行啊
And that one's name is...Wilhelm Wicki.
那个家伙叫...魏奇
He's an Austrian-born Jew, who immigrated to the United States...
他是个奥地利出生的犹太佬...
...when things began turning sour for the lsraelites.
...战火烧到犹太人时就移民到了美国
They are the two German-born members of the Basterds.
他们是“混蛋”里两个在德区出生的人
They've been known to don German uniforms, to ambush squads.
据知,他们穿德军制服伪装,伏击德军小分队
What brings you all the way out here?
(德语)你们出来这里干嘛?
But that doesn't look like this.
不过这里好像不是这么回事
lt would appear somebody's missing.
看起来是某个人掉的
Somebody fashionable.
某位很时髦的女士
''To Max, with love.''
“给亲爱的麦斯”
Bridget von Hammersmark.
“布莉姬·范·海慕丝玛克”
REVENGE OF THE GlANT FACE
犹太巨脸的复仇
Night of ''NATlON'S PRlDE'' premiere
《国家的骄傲》首映会
Remember...in English.
(法语)记住...用英语
But how do we get it developed?
要找谁冲洗呢?
Only a suicidal idiot like us would develop that footage.
只有我们这种想自杀的傻子才会洗这种底片
And suppose someone would develop the footage...
就算有人愿意做...
...how do we get a 35mm print with a soundtrack?
...要怎么印制带音轨的35毫米放映拷贝?
We find somebody who can develop and process a 35mm print with a soundtrack.
我们去找那种冲印和制作音轨都会的人
And we make them do it...
然后逼他做...
...or we kill them.
...不从就杀了他
Bring that fucker over here!Put his head down on that table.
(法语)把那个混球带过来,头压在桌上
You either do what the fuck we tell you...
你不乖乖按我们说的做...
...or l'll bury this ax in your collaborating skull.
...我就把你这卖国贼和你脑袋上的斧头一起埋了
l'm not a collaborator.
(法语)我没有通敌
Marcel, do his wife and children know you?
马赛,他老婆孩子认识你吗?
Then after we kill this dog for the Germans...
我们杀死这条德国走狗后...
...we'll go and silence them.
...就去让他们永远闭嘴
Jannings, come on, show the ring.
(德语)詹宁斯,过来秀一下你的戒指
Come on, come on. There you go!
快呀,这就对了
Fredrick, have a look at it. This is the highest artistic honor that l give.
弗德列克,看看,这是我颁发的最高艺术荣誉
-Herr Doctor, l'm also feeling very honored. -You deserve it, my dear Jannings!
我感到非常荣幸,博士阁下这是你应得的,亲爱的詹宁斯!
But l believe after the premiere today,we have a new candidate.
不过我相信,今晚首映后,我们会有一个新的戒指候选人
Ah, Emmanuelle...
(法语)啊,艾曼妮...
...l'd like you to meet the greatest actor in the world...
...我想给你介绍世界上最伟大的演员...
...Emil Jannings.
...艾默·詹宁斯
Mademoiselle, l'm pleased to meet you.
(德语)小姐,很高兴认识你
You have a beautiful cinema.
你的影院真漂亮
Thank you, Hermann.
(德语)谢谢你,赫曼
Fraulein von Hammersmark.
(德语)范·海慕丝玛克小姐
Colonel Landa, it's been years.
(德语)兰达上校,多年不见了
Dashing as ever, l see.
你还是那么帅气
So what's happened to your lovely leg?
那么,你的美腿怎么回事?
A by-product of kicking ass in the German cinema, no doubt.
肯定是因为你踢爆了德国电影的票房,对吧
Save your flattery, you old dog.
少拍马屁啦,老狐狸
l know too many of your former conquests to fall into that honey pot.
掉进你蜜糖罐里的猎物已经太多了
Seriously, what happened?
说真的,到底怎么回事?
Well, l tried my hand,foolishly l might add...
这,怎么说好呢,我竟然傻到想试试...
...at mountain climbing.
...用手爬山的滋味
And this is the result.
结果就搞成这样了
That's how you inJured your leg mountain climbing?
爬山就是你腿伤的原因?
Believe it or not, yes it is.
信不信由你,是真的
Forgive me, fraulein. l don't mean to laugh at your misfortune.
原谅我小姐,我不是想嘲笑你的不幸
lt's Just --- mountain climbing?
只是...爬山?
l'm curious, fraulein,what could have ever compelled you to undertake such a foolhardy endeavor?
我真好奇,小姐,你怎么会想去做这种鲁莽的事?
Well, l shan't be doing it again,l can tell you that.
可以告诉你的是,我肯定不会再去了
That cast looks as fresh as my old Uncle Gustav.
石膏看起来像是刚敷上去的
When were you climbing this mountain,last night?
你是几时去爬山的,昨晚吗?
Very good eye, Colonel.
好眼力,上校
lt happened yesterday morning.
是昨天早上
And where in Paris is this mountain?
巴黎有山吗?
No, l'm Just teasing you, fraulein.
别,我故意逗你的,小姐
You know me, l tease rough.
你知道我的,最爱逗弄了
So, who are your three handsome escorts?
那么,你这三位帅气的陪护是谁呀?
l'm afraid neither three speak a word of German.
恐怕他们三个凑起来都不会说一句德语
They're friends of mine from ltaly.
他们是我意大利来的朋友
This is a wonderful ltalian stuntman, Enzo Gorlomi.
这位是意大利出色的特技替身演员,安佐·葛罗米
A very talented cameraman,Antonio Margheriti.
才华洋溢的摄影师,安东尼奥·马格列提
And Antonio's camera assistant Dominick Decocco.
安东尼奥的助理,多明尼克·戴可可
Gentlemen, this is an old friend,Colonel Hans Landa of the SS.
(意大利语)各位,这是我的老朋友 党卫军的汉斯·兰达上校
Gentlemen, it's a pleasure...
(意大利语)先生们,幸会了...
...the friends of our cherished star, admired by all of us,this outright Jewel of our culture...
(意大利语)...既然是我们珍爱的明星的朋友,这位德国最受爱戴的女明星,我们文化最璀璨的珠宝...
...are naturally going to be under my personal protection for the duration of their stay.
...我自然会在席间从头到尾亲自保障她的朋友们的安全
Am l saying it correctly?
我的发音没错吧?
Yes - 'er, correct.
对,呃,没错
Say it for me once please...?
能否说一次我听听...
l'm sorry, again...?
抱歉,能再说一遍?
What's your name again...?
你叫什么来着...?
Antonio Margheriti.
安东尼奥·马格列提
One more time, but let me really hear the music in it!
再说一次嘛,让我真切地听到那美妙的音律!
Dominick Decocco.
多明尼克·戴可可
Dominick Decocco.
多明尼克·戴可可好极了
Well, my two cameraman friends need to find their seats.
好了,我这两位摄影师朋友得去就座了
Let me see your tickets.
让我看看门票
l suppose you getting premiere tickets for your friends wouldn't be the most difficult thing...
(德语)像你地位这么崇高的明星 替朋友弄到首映会门票...
...for a star of your status.
...应该不是什么难事
0023 and 0024.
(意大利语)0023和0024
That shouldn't be too difficult to find,goodbye.
应该不难找,再见了
(lNDlSTlNCT CHATTERlNG)
“马丁·鲍曼”
Ooh la la, Danielle Darrieux.
(法语)呜啦啦,活脱脱一个丹妮尔·达黎欧(注:法国女星)
l have to go down and socialize with these Hun pigs.
刚才不得不先下去应酬那些野猪猡
Let's go over it again.
我们再来演练一遍吧
Reel one is on the first proJector.
第一卷在一号放映机
...is on the second.
...在二号放映机
The third one is on the spool.
第三卷在卷轴上
And the fourth one is ready to go.
第四卷也准备妥当
Okay, the big sniper battle in the film...
狙击手枪杀敌军的戏份...
...begins around the middle of the third reel.
...从第三卷中间开始
Our film comes in on the fourth reel.
我们做的影片嵌在第四卷里
Somewhere towards the end of the third reel...
第三卷快结束时...
...go down and lock the doors of the auditorium.
...到楼下把观众席的大门锁死
Then take your place behind the screen and wait for my cue.
再到大银幕后面等我的提示
Then burn it down.
然后就付之一炬
The show is about to begin.
电影即将开始放映
Everybody, please take your seats.The show is about to begin.
各位请就座,电影即将开始放映
We'll see you later.
(意大利语)待会见
A glass of champagne...
来杯香槟吧...
...to toast ''Nation's Pride.''
...敬《国家的骄傲》
My fraulein, may l have a word with you in private?
(德语)小姐,我能私下跟你谈谈吗?
Have a seat, my fraulein.
(德语)请坐,我的小姐
Mademoiselle Mimieux allowed me...
米敏优小姐允许我...
...to set up camp in her office for the time being.
...活动期间使用她的办公室作为指挥部
Let me see your foot.
让我看看你的脚
Put your foot in my lap.
把你的脚放在我大腿上
Hans, you embarrass me.
汉斯,你让我很窘迫
Could you please reach into the right pocket of my coat...
请你把手伸进我大衣的右口袋...
...and give me what you find in there.
...把你在里面找到的东西递给我
What's that American expression?
(英语)美国佬那句俗语怎么说来着?
''lf the shoe fits, you must wear it.''
(英语)“鞋子合脚,你就穿吧”(含义:如果是真的,你就认了吧)
What now, Colonel?
(德语)现在想怎样,上校?
The guy in the white smoking Jacket.
(德语)穿白色便服的家伙
ALDO: Fucking shithead.Faggot fuck. Fuck you!
(英语)我操,鸡巴操,操你啊!
Bunch of shithead fuck.
一群他妈的猪头
Goddamn Nazi farts, sons of bitches!Get your hands off me.
该死的臭纳粹,狗娘养的!把你们的臭手拿开
You fucking bratwurst-smelling...God damn you! Get off!
全身骚臭的德国佬...该死的!放开我!
l informed the Fuhrer that the audience has taken their seats.
(德语)我已通知元首,观众入席了
He should arrive any minute.
他应该随时就会到
ALDO: You Jerry-banging,Limburg-smelling...
(英语)你们这些臭德国佬...
As Stanley said to Livingstone,Lieutenant Aldo Raine, l presume?
(英语)就像电影里史丹利对李文斯顿说的那样我猜你就是艾尔多·雷恩中尉吧?
You've had a nice long run, Aldo.
你活跃了很久嘛,艾尔多
Alas, you're now in the hands of the SS.
可惜现在落到党卫军手中
My hands to be exact.
确切地说是我手中
And they've been waiting a long time to touch you.
大家想“碰碰”你很久了
Caught you flinching.
畏缩了哟
ALDO: Touch me again,Kraut-burger.
再来碰我啊,你个泡菜饼
ALDO: Utivich?UTlVlCH: ls that you, Lieutenant?
(艾:)尤特维奇?(尤:)中尉,是你吗?
UTlVlCH: Do you know what happened to Donny?
你知道唐尼怎样了?
-The woman? -ALDO: No, l do not.
还有那个女的?不,我不知道
Tell me, Aldo,if l were sitting where you're sitting,
(英语)告诉我,艾尔多,要是换了我坐在你的位置
would you show me mercy?
你会对我仁慈吗?
What is that English expression about shoes and feet?
英语里有句鞋和脚的俗语怎么说来着?
''Looks like the shoe is on the other foot.''Yeah, l was Just thinking that.
“好像这只鞋穿错脚了”,我正好想到这句(含义:位置完全颠倒了)
You may leave us.
(德语)你们出去吧
But stay alert outside.
注意警戒
So you're Aldo the Apache.
你就是绰号“恶棍”的艾尔多
-So you're The Jew Hunter. -l'm a detective.
你就是“犹太猎人”实际上我是个侦探
A damn good detective.
很他妈厉害的侦探
Finding people is my specialty,
找人是我的专长
so naturally, l worked for the Nazis finding people.
所以很自然地,我就专门替纳粹找人了
And, yes, some of them were Jews.But Jew Hunter?
没错,我找的有些是犹太人,但硬要说我是“犹太猎人”?
Just a name that stuck.
这名字看来是甩不掉了
Well, you do have to admit, it is catchy.
不过你得承认,这名字很好记
Do you control the nicknames your enemies bestow on you?
敌人替你取的绰号,你能左右得了吗?
Aldo the Apache and the Little Man?
“恶棍”艾尔多和“小矮子”?
What do you mean the Little Man?
“小矮子”,什么意思?
Germans' nickname for you.
德军替你取的绰号
The Germans' nickname for me is the Little Man?
德军给我的绰号是“小矮子”?
And as if to make my point, l'm a little surprised how tall you were in real life.
其实我对你的身高还有点惊讶呢
l mean, you're a little fellow,but not circus-midget little,
你虽然不高,但也不是马戏团的侏儒
as your reputation would suggest.
完全不符合你的绰号
Where's Bridget von Hammersmark?
布莉姬·范·海慕丝玛克呢?
Well, let's Just say,she got what she deserved.
姑且说,她得到应有的惩罚了
And when you purchase friends like Bridget von Hammersmark,
买通她这种滥货色
you get what you pay for.
只能说分钱分货
Now as far as your paesanos,Sergeant Donowitz and Private Omar...
至于你的“意大利”同胞嘛 唐诺维兹中士和列兵欧玛...
How you know our names?
你怎么知道我们的名字?
if you don't think l wouldn't interrogate
如果你认为我不懂得审问那些
every single one of your swastika-marked survivors,
额头被你刻上纳粹记号的幸存者
we simply aren't operating on the level of mutual respect l assumed.
我们之间,就没有我所期待的互相尊重
Well, back to the whereabouts of your two ltalian saboteurs.
回到你那两名意大利破坏分子的下落
both Omar and Donowitz should be sitting in the very seats we left them in.
他们应该都还坐在我们默许的座位上
Double-zero 23 and double-zero 24,if my memory serves.
如果没记错,是0023和0024号座位
Explosives still around their ankles,still ready to explode.
他们的脚踝还绑着炸药,随时都能引爆
And your mission,some would call a terrorist plot,
至于你们的任务 或者说是恐怖行动
as of this moment, is still a go.
目前仍在顺利进行着
That's a pretty exciting story.What's next? Eliza on Ice?
真是令人振奋的故事接下来呢?请他们去看动画片?
all l have to do is pick up this phone right here, inform the cinema, and your plan is kaput.
只要我拿起电话,通知影院,你的计划就泡汤了
lf they're still here, and if they're still alive,and that's one big if,
我们大大地假设一下,假设他们还在,他们还活着,
there ain't no way you're going to take them boys without setting off them bombs.
你想拿下他们,他们就会先引爆炸药
And, yes, some Germans will die.Yes, it will ruin the evening.
当然,会死几个德国人,会毁了这个美好的夜晚
And, yes, Goebbels will be very, very, very mad at you
戈培尔会非常非常恨你
for what you've done to his big night.
你毁了他如此重要的夜晚
But you won't get Hitler,you won't get Goebbels,
不过你杀不了希特勒,杀不了戈培尔,
you won't get Goring,and you won't get Bormann.
杀不了戈林,杀不了鲍曼
And you need all four to end the war.
你得把这四个人全杀死才能结束战争
But if l don't pick up this phone right here,
但要是我不拿起这电话
you may very well get all four.
你就能把他们四个全干掉
And if you get all four, you end the war
如果你把他们四个全干掉,你就结束了战争
let's discuss the prospect of ending the war tonight.
让我们展望一下今晚结束战争的可能
So, the way l see it,
照我来看
since Hitler's death or possible rescue rests solely on my reaction,
希特勒的生死完全取决于我的应对
it's as if l'm causing his death even more than yourselves. Wouldn't you agree?
我比你们更像是杀死他的人,你同意吗?
How about you, Utivich?
你呢,尤特维奇?
Gentlemen, l have no intention of killing Hitler and killing Goebbels and killing Goring and killing Bormann,
各位,我并不想杀死希特勒,杀死戈培尔,杀死戈林,杀死鲍曼
not to mention winning the war single-handedly for the Allies,
更别说拱手把胜利让给盟军,
only later to find myself standing before a Jewish tribunal.
然后发现自己站在犹太人的审判席上
lf you want to win the war tonight,
如果你们今晚想赢得战争
we have to make a deal.
我们就得谈谈条件
What kind of deal?
什么样的条件?
The kind you wouldn't have the authority to make.
你的权限决定不了的条件
However, l'm sure this mission of yours has a commanding officer.
不过,我相信你们背后一定还有指挥官
l'm betting for...
我打赌...
OSS would be my guess.
应该是战略情报局
ls that the way you say it? ''That's a bingo.''
你们是不是这样说?“那是个答对”?
You Just say, ''Bingo.''
只说“答对”就可以了
But l digress. Where were we?Yeah! Make a deal.
我跑题了,我们说到哪里?对,谈条件
Over there is a very capable two-way radio and sitting behind it
那边,有一台很好用的双向无线电
is a more than capable radio operator named Hermann.
坐在那后面的是更好用的通讯员赫曼
Get me someone on the other end of that radio
帮我联络无线电那头的盟军将领
with the power of the pen to authorize my,
那个有权签署我的...
let's call it, the terms of my conditional surrender.
怎么说来着,“有条件的投降书”,
lf that tastes better going down.
如果他觉得划得来的话
You know, where l'm from...
你知道,我老家那边...
Yeah? Where is that exactly?
耶?是哪里?
Maynardville, Tennessee.
田纳西州,梅纳德维尔县
l've done my share of bootlegging.
我贩卖过私酒
Up there, if you engage in what the federal government calls illegal activity,
在那里,我干的可是联邦政府所谓的违法勾当
but what we call Just a man trying to make a living for his family
而我们自己认为那只是养家糊口
selling moonshine liquor,it behooves oneself to keep his wits.
在月光下偷偷摸摸买卖,很能让人保持警觉
Long story short, we hear a story too good to be true,
长话短说,我意思是,情况若是好得离谱
Sitting in your chair,l would probably say the same thing,
换作是我,我大概也会这么说
and 999.999 times out of a million,you would be correct.
而百分之99.9999的时候,你说的完全没错
But in the pages of history,every once in a while,
不过在历史的长河中,每隔那么一阵子
fate reaches out and extends its hand.
命运之神偶尔也会伸一伸手的
What shall the history books read?
将来历史课本会怎么写?
MAN.; I implore you.we must destroy that tower.
求求你了,我们必须毁掉那个钟塔
Sarge, that tower...
中士,那栋钟塔...
MAN.; The tower Stands!
钟塔还在!
l should go lock the auditorium and take my place behind the screen.
我去锁上大门,然后就到银幕后面去了
HANS: So when the military history of this night is written,
当世人记载今晚的军事史
it will be recorded that l was part of Operation Kino
我将是电影院行动的一分子
from the very beginning as a double agent.
从一开始我就是双面间谍
Anything l've done in my guise as an SS Colonel
我以党卫军上校的身份所做的一切
was sanctioned by the OSS as a necessary evil
都受到战略情报局的批准,是必要的恶行,
to establish my cover with the Germans.
是为了掩护我的身份
And it was my placement of Lieutenant Raine's dynamite
是我把雷恩中尉的炸药
in Hitler and Goebbels' opera box that assured their demise.
安放在希特勒和戈培尔的包厢里,才确保把他们炸死
l informed the Fuhrer that the audience has taken their seats.
(德语)我已通知元首,观众入席了
He should arrive any minute.
他应该随时就会到
By the way, that last part is actually true.
顺便说一句,刚才那部分确实是真的
l want my full military pension and benefits under my proper rank.
我要得到与我军衔相当的、全额的退伍金以及福利
l want to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor
我要获得国会荣誉勋章
for my invaluable assistance in the toppling of the Third Reich.
来表彰我协助推翻第三帝国不可估量的功绩
ln fact, l want all the members of Operation Kino
其实我要这次行动的每个成员
to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor.
都被授予国会荣誉勋章
Full citizenship for myself.Well, that goes without saying.
我要完整的美国公民权,嗯,那根本不用多说
And l would like the United States of America
我还希望美国政府出资
to purchase property for me on Nantucket lsland
为我在南塔克特岛购置一处房产
as a reward for all the countless lives l've saved
用于奖励我带来超乎想象的速度...
by bringing the tyranny of the National Socialist Party to a swifter-than-imagined end.
...推翻国家社会主义党的暴政,从而拯救了无数条人命
Do you have all that, sir?
您都记下来了吗,长官?
l look forward to seeing you face to face as well, sir.
我也很期待能和您会面,长官
Lieutenant Raine? Right here.
雷恩中尉?他在这里
GENERAL.; Colonel Landa will put you and Private Utivich in a truck aS priSonerS.
兰达上校会把你和尤特维奇作为战俘押上卡车
Then he and hiS radio operator will get in the truck and drive to our lineS.
然后他和通讯员会把卡车开到我们的防线
Upon croSSing our lineS, Colonel Landa and hiS man will Surrender to you.
一旦跨越界线,兰达上校和手下会向你投降
You will then take over driving of the truck
到时你接手驾驶卡车
and bring them Straight to me for debriefing. IS that clear, Lieutenant?
把他们直接带来向我报告,清楚吗,中尉?
Herr Dr. Goebbels, excuse me.Could l go out for a moment?
戈培尔博士,真不好意思,我能出去一下么
Perfectly understandable, my boy.
我完全能理解,孩子
You go now,and we'll see you after the show.
去吧,电影结束后见
Are you the manager of this cinema?l want my money back.
你是影院经理吗?我要退票
That actor in the movie stinks.
男主角演得太烂了
What are you doing here?
你来这干嘛?
l came to visit you.
来看你呀
Can't you see how busy l am?
你没看到我在忙吗?
Then allow me to lend an assist.
那就让我来帮忙
Fredrick, it's not funny, you can't be here.
弗德列克,这不好笑,你不能进来
This is your premiere,you need to be out there with them.
这是你的首映会,你应该和他们一起
Normally, you would be right.
通常情况下,你说得对
And for all the other films l do...
如果换了别的电影,我会这样做的,...
...l intend to endure evenings like tonight,in the proper spirit.
...像今晚这样的场合,我会打起精神忍耐到底
However, the fact remains...
然而,问题是...
...this film is based on my military exploits.
...这部电影是根据我的战斗事迹改编的
And in this case,my exploits consisted of killing many men.
而我的事迹却是杀了很多人
Consequently, the part of the film that's playing now...
所以现在放映的这一段...
...l don't like watching this part.
...我不是很喜欢看
-l am sorry, Fredrick, but... -So, l thought...
很抱歉,弗德列克,但...所以...
...l'd come up here and do what l do best...
...我就想上来做我最擅长的...
And from the look on your face,it would appear l haven't lost my touch.
从你的表情来看,我还是很成功的
Are you so used to the Nazis kissing your ass...
你是不是太习惯了纳粹的奉承...
...you've forgotten what the word ''no'' means?
...以至于你忘了“不”是什么意思?
No...you can't be here!
不...你不能进来!
Fredrick, you hurt me.
弗德列克,你弄痛我了
Well, it's nice to know you can feel something.
好啊,很高兴得知你还有感觉
Even if it's Just physical pain.
哪怕只是肉体上的疼痛
l'm not a man you say, ''go away'' to.
我不是能被你喊“走开”的人
There's over three hundred dead bodies in ltaly, that if they could, would testify to that!
在意大利,有三百多具尸体可以证明这点!
After what l've done for you...
在我为你做这么多之后...
...you disrespect me at your peril!
...你竟然还敢不尊重我!
We don't have much time.
我们时间不多
--No, no, no...wait.
别别别...等等
You want me to...lock the door?
你要我...把门锁上?
For the fifty-seventh time, yes.
说几十遍了,是
When l kill that guy,you got 30 feet to get to that guard.
我杀了那个警卫后,你要跑过10米去杀另一个
-Can you do it? -l have to.
你能做得到吗?我必须做到
Extraordinary my dear, simply extraordinary!
太精采了亲爱的,真是太精采了!
This is your finest film yet.
这是你拍过的最好的电影
Thank you, my Fuhrer.
谢谢你,元首
who wants to Send a mesage to Germany?
(英语)谁要给德国捎个信?
I have a message for Germany.
(英语)我要给德国捎个信
That you are all going to die.
那就是你们全都得死
Enough! Stop it!
(德语)够了!停掉!
Turn off the proJector!
把放映机关了!
And I want you to look deep into the face of the Jew who's going to do it!
(英语)我要你们仔细看着,这张将要杀死你们的犹太人的脸!
l don't know what's going on.That does not belong in my movie!
(德语)我不知道是怎么回事,我的电影没有这一段!
Marcel, burn it down.
(英语)马赛, 放火
My name is ShoSanna DreyfuS,
(英语)我叫索莎娜·德瑞芙斯
and this is the face
这张巨脸,就是
of Jewish vengeance.
犹太人复仇的脸
These are the American lines, Colonel sir.
(德语)这就是美国人的控制区了,上校先生
Excellent, Hermann.
太好了,赫曼
HANS: Hermann, uncuff them.
(英语)赫曼,解开他们的手铐
l'm officially surrendering myself over to you, Lieutenant Raine.
我正式向你投降,雷恩中尉
We're your prisoners.
我们是你的战俘了
How about my knife?
我的刀子呢?
Thank you very much, Colonel.
非常感谢,上校
Utivich, cuff the Colonel's hands behind his back.
尤特维奇,把上校反手铐起来
ls that really necessary?
真的有这必要吗?
l'm a slave to appearances.
我非常注重形式
What have you done?
你都做了什么?
l made a deal with your general for that man's life!
我和你将军有协议,要保证这个人的性命!
Yeah, they made that deal. But they don't give a fuck about him. They need you.
耶,是有这协议不过他们才懒得鸟他,他们要的是你
You'll be shot for this!
你会因此被枪毙的!
Nah, l don't think so. More like chewed out.l've been chewed out before.
才怪,最多被臭骂一顿而已 我以前也被臭骂过
You know, Utivich and myself heard that deal you made with the brass.
你知道,尤特维奇和我都听到了你那些厚颜无耻的条件
End the war tonight?
今晚就能结束战争?
l'd make that deal.
换了我也会答应的
How about you, Utivich?You make that deal?
你呢,尤特维奇?你会答应他吗?
-l'd make that deal. -l don't blame you. Damn good deal.
我会的我不责怪你,确实是他妈的好交易
And that pretty little nest you feathered for yourself.
还有你替自己安置的那个漂亮的小巢穴
Well, if you're willing to barbecue the whole High Command,
不错,如果你想把整个德军高层都给烧烤了
l suppose that's worth certain considerations.
我猜也是得好好考虑找处来归隐
But l do have one question.
不过我仍有一件事不能释怀
When you get to your little place on Nantucket lsland,
等你到了南塔克特岛
l imagine you are going to take off that handsome-looking SS uniform of yours.
我想你一定会脱掉这身帅气的党卫军制服
That's what l thought.
我就知道
Now, that l can't abide.
这我可不能容忍
How about you, Utivich, can you abide it?
你呢,尤特维奇,你能容忍吗?
Not one damn bit, sir.
绝对不能,长官
l mean, if l had my way,
我是说啊,要是能照我的意思来
you'd wear that goddamn uniform for the rest of your pecker-sucking life.
你这操蛋的下半辈子最好都穿着那身军装
But l'm aware that ain't practical.
不过我知道这并不实际
l mean, at some point,you're going to have to take it off.
你迟早会不得不脱掉它
l'm going to give you a little something you can't take off.
我要给你一个脱不掉的小纪念
You know something, Utivich?
你知道吗,尤特维奇?
l think this Just might be my masterpiece.
这应该会是我的旷世之作