怪兽大学 Monsters University

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语

影片类型: 喜剧 / 动画 / 冒险

导演: 丹·斯坎隆

演员: 比利·克里斯托 / 约翰·古德曼 / 史蒂夫·布西密 / 海伦·米伦 / 彼得·孙 / 乔尔·默里 / 西恩·海耶斯 / 大卫·弗利 / 查理·戴 / 阿尔弗雷德·莫里纳 / 泰勒·莱伯恩 / 内森·


台词
# To the head bone #
# 从头骨开始 #
# The head bone's connected to the horn bone #
# 头骨旁边是角骨 #
# The horn bone's right above the wing bones #
# 角骨紧挨着翼骨 #
Ah!
啊!
- I scared you! - No, you didn't.
- 我吓着你了! - 才没有
Okay! Remember our field trip rules, everyone.
好了! 大家记好实践考察规则
Uh, no pushing, no biting, and no fire breathing!
不许推人 不许咬人 不许喷火!
What did I just say?
我刚才说什么来着?
Eighteen, nineteen...
十八 十九...
Okay, we're missing one. Who are we missing?
诶 怎么回事 怎么少了一个人?
Oh. Mike Wazowski.
是麦克·华斯基
Thanks, Joe.
谢了 乔
Good luck finishing your crossword puzzle.
祝你的字谜游戏玩得开心
Sorry, Michael. I didn't see you.
不好意思 麦克 我没看到你
That's okay.
没事
When I was on the bus, I found a nickel!
我在车上捡了一个硬币!
I wish I had pockets.
要是有个兜就好了
Okay, everyone, partner up. Get your field trip buddy.
好了 大家两人一组 组成实践小队
Jeremy! You and me? Okay, no biggie.
杰瑞米! 你和我一组吗? 好吧 还是不找大个子了
Hailey? No? Pairing up with Claire?
海莉? 不跟我一组? 你要和克莱尔一组?
Great choice. She's a good egg.
不错不错 她是个好搭档
Russell.
罗素
Mike? Wazowski?
不记得我了? 我是麦克·华斯基
We car-pool?
我们拼过车的啊
- We're cousins. - Hey!
- 我们是堂兄弟 - 嘿!
Okay. Good catching up.
好吧 又组上队了
Well, Michael, it looks like it's you and me again.
麦克 看起来你又得和我一组了
Come on, Karen. We're falling behind.
快点啊 凯伦 我们落后了
Please don't call me Karen.
拜托 别直接喊我的名字
Now, stay close together.
大家过来 靠紧一点
We're entering a very dangerous area.
我们即将要进入一个非常危险的区域
Welcome to the Scare Floor.
欢迎来到惊吓层
Wow!
哇!
This is where we collect the Scream Energy
我们就是从这里收集尖叫能源
to power our whole world.
以满足整个怪兽世界的能源需求的
And can anyone tell me whose job it is to go get that scream?
谁能告诉我 在这里收集尖叫的工作人员是谁?
Scarers!
惊吓专员!
That's right!
说得没错!
Now, which one of you can give me the scariest roar?
那么 你们谁能发出最吓人的吼叫声?
- Me - Me, me!
- 我能 - 我 我能!
Oh! Sir! Right here! Little green guy,
哦! 老师! 我能! 我是小绿人
two o'clock!
两点钟方向!
No, it's like this.
不 应该是这样的
Hey, guys, watch this one.
嘿 你们看我的
Hey, I got a really good...
嘿 我能做出来最...
Wow!
哇!
Whoa.
Well, hey there, kids. Are you on a tour with your school?
孩子们好啊 是你们学校组织你们来参观的吗?
- Yeah! - Yes.
- 是啊! - 是
We're here to learn about Scream Energy
我们来这里学习尖叫能源
and what it takes to be a Scarer.
以及如何成为一名惊吓专员
Well, hey, you're in luck, because I just happen to be a Scarer.
嘿 那你们可够幸运的 因为我正好就是个惊吓专员
I learned everything I know from my school,
我是从我的母校怪兽大学
Monsters University.
学到这一切的
Whoa.
It's the best Scaring School there is.
那是最好的惊吓学校
You wish! Fear Tech's the best.
得了吧! 恐怖工程大学才是最棒的
Okay. You guys watch us and tell me
你们在旁边看我们工作 然后再告诉我们
which school's the best. All right?
哪所学校最好 好不好?
MU is.
怪兽大学最棒
West coast coming only.
负责西海岸的员工请入内
Scarers coming only.
除惊吓专员外不得入内
Oops. Stop right there.
哦 别往前走了
Don't cross over that safety line.
不要超过这条黄线
Human children are extremely toxic.
人类小孩都有很强的毒性
Look at that!
看呐!
Whoa! Hey, guys, watch the eye! Ow!
哇! 别撞我了! 哦!
Look at that! It's amazing!
快看啊! 好厉害!
I know!
是啊是啊!
- Wow! - Excuse me. Fellas.
- 哇! - 不好意思 各位
How about we do tallest in the back?
个子高的站在后面好不好?
Look, he's going to
看啊 他要进去
do a real scare!
吓人了!
Cool. I want to be a Scarer.
真酷 我也要当惊吓专员
Yeah. Me, too.
对啊 我也是
Come on, guys. I want to see.
拜托了 我也想看
Out of the way, Wazowski.
别碍事 华斯基
You don't belong on a Scare Floor.
你不属于这个惊吓层
Brian! Do not step over the line.
布莱恩! 别超过那条线
Mrs. Graves, Michael went over the line.
格雷夫斯夫人 麦克就超过了啊
Michael!
麦克!
See? I told you. He's fine.
看见了吧? 我就跟你说他没事
Well, I thought I heard something.
好吧 我好像听见了什么
What?
什么情况?
Are you okay?
你还好吗?
You could have gotten hurt!
你有可能会受伤的!
That was real dangerous, kid. I didn't even know you were in there.
那太危险了 小子 我都不知道你进去了
Wow. I didn't even know you were in there.
哇 我居然都不知道你进去了
Not bad, kid.
不错啊 小子
Michael, what do you have to say for yourself?
麦克 你有什么想说的吗?
How do I become a Scarer?
要怎么才能成为惊吓专员?
怪兽大学
Monsters University! Anybody getting off?
怪兽大学! 有人要下车吗?
Well, everyone, I don't mean to get emotional,
各位 我也不想这么情绪化
but everything in my life has led to this moment.
不过我这一生都在等着这一刻
Let it not be just the beginning of my dream
希望此时此刻不只是我的梦想的开始
but the beginning of all of our dreams.
而是我们大家的梦想的开始
Gladys, promise me you'll keep auditioning.
格莱迪斯 你一定要一直坚持参加试镜
Marie, Mr. Right is out there somewhere.
玛丽 你要相信对的人就在不远处等着你
Phil, keep using the ointment till that thing goes away.
菲尔 你一定要继续抹药直到症状消失
I wish you all the best. Thank you all so much!
祝大家一切顺利 谢谢!
I'm welling up with tears. Now, get off.
我都热泪盈眶了 快下车吧
怪兽大学
Hello. How are you doing?
嗨 你好啊
Ah!
啊!
Whoo-hoo!
哦哈!
Stroke! Stroke!
划! 划!
Come on, put all you have into it!
加油 要用尽全力!
Okay! First thing on my list, get registered.
好了 第一件事是登记
Hey there, freshman. I'm Jay the R.A.,
新生 你好啊 我是新生入学引导员杰
and I'm here to say that registration is that away!
我是来告诉你 登记处在那边!
Okay, Jay.
好的 杰
Have a great first day.
祝你在大学里的第一天过得愉快
Hey, I'm Kay! Here's your orientation packet.
嗨 我是凯! 这是你的新生资料袋
Thanks, Kay.
谢了 凯
You can drop your bags off here
你可以把行李放在这里
and get your picture taken with Trey.
然后去特里那里照相
- Say hooray! - Hooray!
- 说茄子! - 茄子!
I can't believe it.
简直不敢相信
I'm officially a college student!
我正式成为大学生了!
Okay, everyone, I'm Fay,
大家好 我是菲
and I'll be giving you your orientation tour on this perfect day!
今天就由我带领大家参观一下我们学校!
Here are the labs where students learn
这里是学生们学习如何设计和建造
to design and build the doors to the human world.
通往人类世界的门的实验室
Looks like the professor is about to test a door!
看起来教授正要检测一扇门!
The MU cafeteria serves a full buffet, three meals a day.
怪兽大学的食堂提供全自助式的一日三餐
I personally believe we have some of the best chefs in the world.
我个人认为 我们这里有世界上最好的大厨
Oh! Yeah!
哦! 耶!
Yeah!
耶!
The campus offers a wide variety of majors,
我们学校设置有广泛的专业
but the crown jewel of MU is the Scaring School.
不过怪兽大学最厉害的学院就是惊吓学院
Welcome to the debate team. We're happy to have you.
欢迎来到辩论队 我们期待你的加入
I disagree for the following reasons.
我不同意以下观点
True happiness is a theoretical construct...
所谓期待只是个理论结构...
Hey there! Keep your eye on the sky
嗨 你好! 欢迎来到天文社团
at the astronomy club!
随时仰望星空!
Hey, hey, hey! Come join the improvvisare club.
嘿 嘿 嘿! 来加入即兴表演社团吧
You'll wish you were a... Never... Always...
你会希望你是个... 从没... 呃 一直...
Ah, dang it!
该死 又忘词了!
MU's Greek Council. We sponsor the annual Scare Games.
欢迎加入怪兽大学学生会 我们每年举办惊吓比赛
The Scare what now?
惊吓什么?
The Scare Games!
惊吓比赛!
A super-intense Scaring competition!
这是竞争非常激烈的惊吓比赛!
They're crazy dangerous, so anything could happen.
而且也非常危险 什么事都有可能发生
A bunch of guys went to the hospital last year!
去年 有一群家伙被送到医院去了!
You could totally die.
你说不定会死呢
And it's worth it.
不过那也值了
You get a chance to prove that you are the best!
这是你证明自己实力的机会!
Cool.
真酷
Wazowski, Room 319.
华斯基 319房间
You know, your roommate is a Scaring major, too.
知道吗 你室友也是吓人专业的
"Hello, I'm your roommate." Oh, that's too bland.
"嗨 我是你室友" 太没新意了
Don't force it. Just let it happen.
别管了 随他去吧
Your lifelong best friend is right behind this door.
你一生的好友就在这扇门后面了
Hey there. I'm your roomie.
你好啊 我是你室友
Name's Randy Boggs. Scaring major.
我叫兰迪·博格斯 吓人专业的
Oh! Mike Wazowski, Scaring major.
哦! 我是麦克·华斯基 吓人专业
I can tell we're going to be best chums, Mike.
我敢说我们一定会是最铁的哥们的 麦克
Take whichever bed you want.
你想睡哪张床都行
I wanted you to have first dibs.
你先选吧
Ahh!
啊!
You just disappeared.
你刚才消失了
Sorry. If I do that in Scaring class, I'll be a joke.
不好意思 我要是在惊吓课上这么干 就丢死人了
No, it's totally great. You got to use it.
不会啊 挺好的 你就应该这么干
- Really? - Yeah, but lose the glasses.
- 真的? - 是啊 不过下次还是把眼镜摘了吧
They give it away. Huh.
那样效果会更好 哈
Okay!
好吧!
Unpack. Check. Hang posters. Check.
整理行李 好了 挂海报 完成了
Now I just need to ace my classes, graduate with honors,
我现在只需要在课堂上拿高分 以优异成绩毕业
and become the greatest Scarer ever.
并成为最优秀的惊吓专员就行了
Boy, I wish I had your confidence, Mike.
天啊 我要是有你那么自信就好了 麦克
Aren't you even a little nervous?
你就一点都不紧张吗?
Actually, no.
真的不紧张
I've been waiting for this my whole life.
我这一生都在等待这一天
I just can't wait to get started.
我真的等不及要为梦想努力了
Oh, man! I can't be late on the first day!
天啊! 我总不能第一天上学就迟到吧!
Wow.
You got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
I'm so nervous!
我好紧张!
Relax. It will be fine.
放轻松点 不会有事的
Good morning, students.
同学们早上好
Welcome to Scaring 101.
欢迎来上吓人初级课程
I am Professor Knight.
我是奈特教授
Now I'm sure all of you were the scariest monster in your town.
我敢说你们一定都是你们镇上最会吓人的怪兽
Well, bad news, kids. You're in my town now,
可惜 你们现在是在我的地盘上
and I do not scare easily.
而我没那么容易被吓到
Dean Hardscrabble. This is a pleasant surprise.
哈德斯克莱博院长 您的到来真是个惊喜
She's a legend.
她是个传说
She broke the all-time Scare Record
她就是用那个罐子里的尖叫声
with the scream in that very can!
打破了惊吓记录!
I don't mean to interrupt.
我不是有意打扰你们上课的
I just thought I'd drop by
我只是想进来看看
to see the terrifying faces joining my program.
加入我的学院的新面孔
Well, I'm sure my students would love to hear
我想 我的学生们希望听到一些
a few words of inspiration.
您对他们的鼓励
Inspiration? Very well.
鼓励? 好啊
Scariness is the true measure of a monster.
可怕程度是对一个怪兽的最重要的衡量标准
If you're not scary
要是不吓人的话
what kind of a monster are you?
那你还算什么怪兽?
It's my job to make great students greater,
我的工作是让优秀的学生更加优秀
not make mediocre students less mediocre.
而不是让平庸的学生不那么平庸
That is why at the end of the semester there will be a final exam.
这就是为什么在学期末会有考试的原因
Fail that exam and you are out of the Scaring program.
挂掉那场考试 你就得离开惊吓学院
So, I should hope you're all properly inspired.
那么 我想你们都被我鼓舞了吧
All right. All right.
好了 好了
Who can tell me the properties of an effective roar?
谁能告诉我有效吼叫的几个特点?
Yes?
说吧
There are actually five.
一共有五个特点
Those include the roar's resonance,
包括吼叫的回声
the duration of the roar, and the...
吼叫的持续时间 还有...
Whoops. Sorry.
哦 不好意思
I heard someone say "roar," so I just kind of went for it.
我听见有人在说"吼叫" 我就试了一下
Oh, excuse me, sorry.
哦 不好意思 请让一下
I didn't mean to scare you there. Hey, how you doing?
我不是故意吓到你们的 嘿 你好啊
Very impressive, Mister...
非常不错 你叫...
Sullivan. Jimmy Sullivan.
苏利文 我是杰米·苏利文
Sullivan.
苏利文
Like Bill Sullivan, the Scarer?
和惊吓专员比尔·苏利文的姓一样?
Yeah. He's my dad.
是啊 他是我爸
He's a Sullivan!
他是苏利文家的人!
I should have known. I expect big things from you.
我早该想到的 我对你抱有很大的期望
Well, you won't be disappointed.
你绝不会失望
Uh... I'm sorry. Should I keep going?
呃... 不好意思 我还要继续说吗?
No, no. Mr. Sullivan's covered it.
不用了 苏利文先生已经全面演示过了
Huh.
Everyone take out your Scaring textbooks
大家打开吓人课本
and open them to chapter one.
翻到第一章
Hey, bub. Can I borrow a pencil?
嘿 伙计 能借根笔吗?
I forgot all my stuff.
我什么都没带
Ah! All right. Yes. There we go. That will get it.
啊! 谢了 这就对了
Mmm... Yeah.
嗯... 是啊
Come on, Mike. It's a fraternity
来吧 麦克 这可是兄弟会
and sorority party. We have to go!
和姐妹会的联谊啊 我们一定要去!
If we flunk that Scaring final, we are done.
要是我们挂了期末考试就完了
I'm not taking any chances.
我绝不冒这个险
You've got the whole semester to study,
你有一整个学期都可以学习
but this might be our only chance
但是这可能是我们唯一
to get in good with the cool kids.
能认识那些超酷的同学的机会啊
That's why I made these cupcakes. Oops.
所以我才做了这些纸杯蛋糕 哦
That could have been embarrassing.
差点就尴尬了
When I'm a Scarer, life will be a nonstop party.
等我成为惊吓专员之后 肯定可以参加数不清的派对
Stay out of trouble, wild man.
别劝我了 派对狂
Wild man.
谁是派对狂啊
What the...
什么情...
Archie!
阿奇!
Boo!
哦!
Hey! What are you...
嘿! 你是要...
Wait... You're shushing me? Hey! Hey! You can't...
等等... 你在嘘我? 嘿! 嘿! 你不能...
- Where did he go? - He's dead meat.
- 他去哪儿了? - 他死定了
That guy's in big trouble.
那家伙麻烦大了
Yeah, he is.
没错
Hey, guys! Over here!
嘿 伙计们! 这边!
Fear Tech dummies.
那群恐怖工程大学的蠢货
Oh, oh!
哦 哦!
Sorry about that, buddy.
真不好意思啊 兄弟
Why are you in my room?
你为什么在我房间里?
Your room? This is my...
你房间? 这是我...
This is not my room.
这不是我的房间
Archie! Come here, boy.
阿奇! 过来 小家伙
Archie?
阿奇?
Archie the Scare Pig. He's Fear Tech's mascot.
阿奇是一只恐怖猪 他是恐怖工程大学的吉祥物
Why is it here?
那为什么会在这儿?
I stole it. Going to take it to the RORs.
我偷来的 准备把它带给吼叫兄弟会那帮人
The what?
什么东西?
Roar Omega Roar. The top fraternity on campus.
吼叫兄弟会 学校里最好的兄弟会
They only accept the highly elite.
他们只接受高级精英
Okay, I'll lift the bed, you grab the pig.
好吧 我来把床抬起来 你去抓那只猪
- Ready? One, two, three. - What? No, no... Oh! What...
- 准备好了吗? 一 二 三 - 什么? 不 不... 哦! 别...
That's it. Don't let go.
就是这样 别让它跑了
Careful. He's a biter.
小心点儿 它会咬人的
Whoa! Whoa, hey... Whoa!
喔噢! 喔噢 嘿... 喔噢!
I got him!
我抓住他了!
Uh-oh! Whoa!
呃哦! 喔噢!
That was awesome!
真是太棒了啊!
What am I doing? James P. Sullivan.
我到底在干嘛? 我是詹姆士·P·苏利文
Mike Wazowski.
我是麦克·华斯基
Listen, it was quite delightful meeting you
听着 不管怎么说
and whatever that is,
认识你真的很开心
but if you don't mind, I have to study my Scaring.
不过如果你不介意的话 我要开始学习恐怖课程了
You don't need to study Scaring.
你不用学恐怖课
You just do it.
你只要去吓人就好了
Really? I think there's a little more to it than that.
真的吗? 我觉得可不只是那样
But, hey, thanks for stopping by.
不过还是谢谢你的拜访
Let go of that!
给我放开!
- My hat! - My pig!
- 我的帽子! - 我的猪!
Ooh!
呜!
Hey! Come here!
嘿! 来这边!
Hey!
嘿!
Catch it!
抓住它!
Ooh! Yeah!
哦!耶!
Ride it to frat row!
骑着去兄弟会那边!
# Tentacles and serpent's wings, they... #
# 触手和蛇的翅膀 他们... #
Hey!
Whoa... Ow!
喔... 哦!
Wow!
哇哦!
Whoa!
喔吼!
Go, go, go!
快 快 快!
Hey...
嘿...
Come on! Hey! Ooh!
别这样! 嘿! 哦!
Cupcake?
来点儿蛋糕?
Whoa...
喔噢...
Ooh!
哦!
Got it!
抓到了!
Fear Tech's mascot! MU rules!
恐怖科技大学的吉祥物! 怪兽大学赢了!
Did you see him catch that pig?
你看到他怎么抓住那只猪的吗?
You are Jaws Theta Chi material, freshman.
你简直天生就是当"虎钳莎塔兄弟会"队员的料 小学弟
Oh, thanks. I don't know...
谢谢 我不知道...
No, no, no. He's an Omega Howl guy.
不 不 不 他现在是"嚎叫会"的人了
Back off. We saw him first.
滚回去 我们先看到他的
No way. We did!
没门 是我们的!
I'll take it from here, gentlemen.
我会带走他的 先生们
Johnny Worthington, president of Roar Omega Roar.
我是强尼·沃兴顿 吼叫兄弟会的会长
What's your name, big blue?
你叫什么 蓝大个儿?
Jimmy Sullivan. Friends call me Sulley.
杰米·苏利文 朋友们都叫我"小苏"
This guy's a Sullivan? Like the famous Sullivan?
那家伙是苏利文家的? 就是那个著名的苏利文家族?
I can't believe it! That is crazy!
我真不敢相信! 这简直是疯了!
- Chet, calm down. - I'm sorry.
- 查特 冷静点 - 对不起
Sulley, any freshman with the guts to pull off a stunt like that
苏利 任何一个有点胆量露两手的新生
has got "Future Scarer" written all over him.
都会得到"未来惊吓专员"的赞誉
Hey, did you see me ride the pig? That took guts.
嘿 你们看没看到我骑那只猪? 看起来也很有胆量
Slow down, squirt. This party is for Scare students only.
慢着 小个子 这个聚会只向恐怖学院的学生开放
Oh, sorry, killer, but you might want to hang out
哦 不好意思 小朋友 不过也许
with someone a little more your speed.
你会想和跟你差不多的人一起玩
Uh... They look fun!
呃... 他们看起来很有趣哦!
Oh, hey there. Want to join Oozma Kappa?
哦 你好 想不想加入伍兹玛兄弟会?
We have cake.
我们有蛋糕哦
Go crazy.
去玩儿吧
Is that a joke?
他是在开玩笑吗?
Sulley, talk to your friend.
苏利 告诉你的朋友
Oh, he's not really my friend, but sure.
哦 他其实也算不上我的朋友 不过好吧
You heard him. This is a party for Scare students.
你也听他说了 这个聚会是给恐怖学院的学生准备的
I am a Scare student.
我是恐怖学院的学生
I mean for Scare students who actually,
我是指那些有机会的
you know, have a chance.
恐怖学院的学生
Aw, snap!
说得好!
My chances are just as good as yours.
我和你有一样的机会
You're not even in the same league with me.
你甚至都跟我不在一个社团
Just wait, hotshot.
等着吧 自大狂
I'm going to scare circles around you this year.
我今年一整年会吓得你团团转
Oh, okay. I'd like to see that.
哦 好吧 我期待哦
Oh, don't worry. You will.
哦 别着急 你会的
Ready position.
准备姿势
Common crouch.
通用蹲伏
I want to see matted fur and yellow teeth. Basic snarl.
让我看到你们暗淡的皮毛和大黄牙 基本吼叫
Show me some slobber.
给我看看你们的口水
Drool is a tool, kids. Use it.
口水也是一种工具 孩子们 要好好利用
Now here is a monster who looks like a Scarer.
现在这边有个怪物看起来像个惊吓专员了
You want a hope of passing this class, you better eat,
想要有希望过这门课 你最好吃饭
breathe, and sleep Scaring.
呼吸 睡觉的时候都要吓人
Yeah!
耶!
Give me another one.
再考一个
- Fear of spiders. - Arachnophobia.
- 害怕蜘蛛 - 蜘蛛恐惧症
- Fear of thunder. Keraunophobia.
- 害怕打雷 - 闪电恐惧症
- Fear of chopsticks! - Consecotaleophobia.
- 害怕筷子! - 筷子恐惧症
What is this, kindergarten? Give me a hard one.
这都什么啊 幼儿园级别的? 来个难点儿的
Go Monsters University! You know what to do!
加油怪兽大学! 你们知道怎么做!
The answer is C, fangs.
答案是C 獠牙
Well done, Mr. Wazowski.
回答得好 华斯基先生
- A bowl of spiders! - Correct!
- 一碗蜘蛛! - 正确!
- A clown running in the dark! - Right again.
- 黑暗中奔跑的小丑! - 又对了
Warts, boils, and moles, in that order.
疣 疮 还有痣 就是这顺序
Outstanding!
太出色了!
Ah! Whoa!
啊! 喔!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
喔 喔 喔 喔!
Ah!
啊!
Ogre slump.
萎靡的食人魔
Zombie snarl.
僵尸咆哮
Dominant silverback gorilla.
有气势的银背大猩猩
That is some remarkable improvement, Michael.
真的是进步神速啊 麦克
One frightening face does not a Scarer make, Mr. Sullivan.
惊吓专员可不是只会做一种吓人的表情的 苏利文先生
恐怖课期末考试
A Tauntaun grimace with extra slobber.
带很多口水的雪驼鬼脸
- You got it! - That's what I'm saying.
- 答对了! - 我就说嘛
I am going to wipe the floor with that little know-it-all.
我要用那个万事通拖地板
Yes, you are, big blue.
是的 蓝大个儿
Hey, wait. What are you guys...
嘿 等等 你们干嘛...
It's just a precaution.
只是给你打个预防针
RORs are the best Scarers on campus, Sullivan.
吼叫兄弟会的成员都是学校的尖子生 苏利文
Can't have a member getting shown up by a beach ball.
可不会被那种大皮球比下去
Whoo-hoo! I am on a roll.
喔吼! 我手气顺的不得了
I'm going to destroy that guy.
我会毁了那个家伙的
Well, then you'll get this back right away.
那然后你就能拿回这件外套了
It's time to start delivering on that Sullivan name.
是时候展现你的家族风采了
Today's final will judge your ability to assess a child's fear
今天的期末考试主要是考你们判断小孩子恐惧点的能力
and perform the appropriate Scare in the Scare Simulator.
并且在恐怖模拟器里做出恰当的吓人方式
The Child Sensitivity Level will be raised
小孩子的灵敏度等级会从
from Bed-wetter to Heavy Sleeper,
尿床者升级至沉睡者
so give it everything you've got.
所以拿出你们的真本事吧
Dean Hardscrabble is with us this morning
哈德斯克莱博院长今天早上会和我们一起
to see who will be moving on in the Scaring program
看看谁能继续在恐怖课程里勇往直前
and who will not.
而谁要名落孙山
Let's get started.
我们开始吧
I am a five-year-old girl afraid of spiders and Santa Claus.
我是个五岁的小女孩 害怕蜘蛛和圣诞老人
Which Scare do you use?
你准备用哪种吓人方式?
Uh...
呃...
That's a Seasonal Creep and Crawl.
用蠕动爬行加吼叫
Demonstrate.
演示吧
Results will be posted outside my office. Next.
结果会贴在我办公室外面 下一个
Focus.
集中精神
Johnson, Crackle and Howl. Yes!
杰森式突袭加嚎叫 没错!
Hey. Do you mind?
嘿 你都不道歉?
Don't mind at all.
根本没这想法
Come on, Mike. Let's just move.
走吧 麦克 我们换个位子
Stay out of my way.
别挡我的道
Unlike you, I had to work hard to get into the Scare program.
我可不像你 我必须努力学习才能进入恐怖课程
That's because you don't belong here.
那是因为你压根不属于这儿
That's what I thought.
我猜就是这样
Whoa! Whoa...
喔! 喔...
I'm so sorry.
对不起
It was an accident.
这真的是个意外
What? This?
什么? 你说这个?
My one souvenir from a lifetime of Scaring?
我一辈子收集的尖叫纪念品?
Accidents happen, don't they.
总是难免会发生意外 对吧
The important thing is no one got hurt.
重要的是你们没有一个人受伤
You're taking this remarkably well.
您对这件事儿太大度了
Now, let's continue the exams.
现在 我们继续考试吧
Mr. Wazowski, I'm a five-year-old girl
华斯基先生 我是个五岁的女孩儿
on a farm in Kansas afraid of lightning.
住在堪萨斯州 害怕闪电
Which Scare do you use?
你会用哪种吓人方式?
Shouldn't I go up on the...
我难道不应该上去...
Which Scare do you use?
你会用哪种吓人方式?
That is a Shadow Approach with a Crackle Holler.
用渐进式影子再加上爆裂式吼叫
Demonstrate.
演示
- Stop. Thank you. - But I didn't get to...
- 停 谢谢 - 但是我还没...
I've seen enough.
我已经看够了
I'm a seven-year-old boy...
我是个七岁的男孩...
I wasn't finished.
我还没说完
I don't need to know any of that stuff to scare.
我不用知道有关吓人的任何玩意儿
That "stuff" would've informed you
你所说的"玩意儿"能够提示你
that this particular child is afraid of snakes.
这个特殊的男孩害怕的是蛇
So a roar wouldn't make him scream, it would make him cry,
所以咆哮不会让他尖叫 只会把他吓哭
alerting his parents, exposing the monster world,
然后招来他的父母 怪兽世界就会暴露
destroying life as we know it,
我们的生活就会被毁
and of course we can't have that.
当然我不能让这一切发生
So I'm afraid I cannot recommend that you continue
所以我恐怕不能推荐你
in the Scaring program. Good day.
继续恐怖课程了 祝你好心情
Wait, what? But I'm a Sullivan.
等等 你说什么? 但我可是苏利文家族的
Well then, I'm sure your family
那么 我相信你的家族
will be very disappointed.
一定会非常失望的
And, Mr. Wazowski, what you lack is something
还有华斯基先生 你所缺少的东西
that cannot be taught.
是教不会的
You're not scary.
你一点都不吓人
You will not be continuing in the Scaring program.
你也不能继续留在恐怖课程了
Please. Let me try the simulator. I'll surprise you.
拜托了 让我演示一下吧 我会给你一个惊喜的
Surprise me? I doubt that very much.
给我惊喜? 我对此相当怀疑
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
I hope everyone had a pleasant break.
我希望大家都过了一个愉快的假期
Some say that a career as a scream-can designer is boring,
有人说一个尖叫罐头设计者的生涯非常无聊
unchallenging, a waste of a monster's potential.
没有挑战性 是在浪费自己的怪兽潜力
Open your textbooks to chapter three.
打开书本翻到第三章
We will now plunge into the rich history
我们将一起徜徉在尖叫罐头设计的
of scream-can design.
丰富多彩的历史中
Out of my way!
别挡道!
Coming through! Oh, sorry. Ha-ha!
借过! 哦 抱歉 哈哈!
Welcome to this year's Greek Scare Games kickoff.
欢迎来到一年一度的惊吓杯开幕式
The Scare Game! Yeah!
惊吓杯! 耶!
OK, relax.
好了 放松点儿
We have a special guest, the founder of the games,
我们有一位特别嘉宾 比赛的创立者
Dean Hardscrabble.
哈德斯克莱博院长
Good afternoon.
下午好
As a student, I created these games
当我还是学生的时候 我发明了这些游戏
as a friendly competition,
是作为一种友好比赛
but be prepared.
但请准备好
To take home the trophy,
想要把奖杯带回家
you must be the most fearsome monsters on campus.
你必须成为学校里最吓人的怪兽
So good luck, and may the best monsters win.
那么祝大家好运 希望最好的怪兽赢得胜利
We're closing down sign-up, so we'll see you all...
我们要结束报名了 那么我们到时候...
Wait!
等等!
I'm signing up!
我要报名!
What?
什么?
Uh... you have to be in a fraternity to compete.
呃... 你必须是在兄弟会里才能比赛
Behold the next winning fraternity of the Scare Games,
请大家擦亮眼睛 看看下一个赢得比赛的兄弟会
the brothers, my brothers, of Oozma Kappa!
也是我的兄弟们 伍兹玛兄弟会!
Hi.
Mr. Wazowski, what are you doing?
华斯基先生 你在做什么?
You just said the winners are the most fearsome monsters on campus.
你刚刚说获胜者就是学校里最吓人的怪兽
If I win, it means you kicked out the best Scarer
如果我赢了 就意味着你把全学校最好的惊吓学员
in the whole school.
踢出了你的课程
That won't happen.
那是根本不可能的
How about a little wager?
来打个赌怎么样?
If I win, you let me back in the Scaring program.
如果我赢了 你就让我回到恐怖课程
And what would that prove?
那又能证明什么呢?
That you were wrong.
证明你错了
Very well.
很好
If you win, I will let your entire team
如果你赢了 我会让你的整个队伍
into the Scare program.
都参加恐怖课程
But if you lose,
但如果你输了
you will leave Monsters University.
你就得离开怪兽大学
Deal.
成交
Now all you need to do is find enough members to compete.
现在你需要做的就是找到足够的成员来参赛
We need six guys, right?
我们需要六个人 对不对?
Sorry, chief.
对不起 队长
We count bodies, not heads. That dude counts as one.
我们算的是身体 不是头 那个家伙只能算一个人
Anybody else want to join our team? Anyone at all?
有没有人愿意加入我们的队伍? 随便谁都行?
Excuse me. Sorry. I'm late.
不好意思 很抱歉 我迟到了
- Can I squeeze by you? - Randy!
- 可以让我过去吗? - 兰迪!
Randy, thank goodness. I need you on my team.
兰迪 谢天谢地你来了 你一定要加入我们
Oh. Sorry. I'm already on a team.
对不起 我已经有自己的队伍了
Boggs.
博格斯
I'm finally in with the cool kids, Mike.
麦克 我终于和这些牛人混在一起了
Don't blow this for me.
别坏了我的好事
Do the thing.
秀给我们看看
Oh! Where did he go?
天啊! 他去哪了?
Please, anybody.
拜托大家
I need one more monster. Just one more!
我还需要一个怪兽 再一个就好!
Yeah, sorry. Doesn't look good.
很抱歉 看起来不妙
We have to move on. Your team doesn't qualify.
我们只好继续了 你的队伍不符合参赛条件
Yes, it does!
现在符合了!
The star player has just arrived.
明星选手在此!
No way! Someone else! Please! Anyone else.
没门! 其他人! 拜托! 谁都行
We're shutting down sign-ups, okay? Is he on your team or not?
报名就要截止了好吗? 他到底是不是和你一个队伍?
Come on! Let's go!
快点! 快点开始!
Fine! Yes, he's on my team.
好吧! 是的 他和我们一个队
Good luck.
祝你好运
All right, Wazowski, what's the plan?
好了 华斯基 有什么计划吗?
This is a fraternity house?
这就是兄弟会宿舍?
Hey there, teammates! Come on aboard!
嗨 队友们! 快请进!
As the president of Oozma Kappa,
作为伍兹玛兄弟会的会长
it is my honor to welcome you to your new home.
我很荣幸地欢迎你们到你们的新宿舍
We call this room "Party Central."
这个房间我们叫做"派对间"
Technically, we haven't actually had a party here yet.
严格来说 我们还没有在这里办过派对
But when we do, we'll be ready!
但是我们时刻准备着!
Whoo!
哇哦!
The hot cocoa train is coming through! Whoa!
热可可火车开过来了! 哇!
Next stop... You!
下一站... 你!
I would like to start us off first by...
我想我们首先要开始...
So, you guys are Scaring majors?
你们大家也是惊吓学院的吗?
We were! None of us lasted very long.
我们曾经是! 大家坚持的时间都不长
I guess we just weren't what old Hardscrabble was looking for.
我想我们都不是老哈德斯克莱博想要的那种人
Don Carlton, mature student.
我是唐·卡尔顿 成人学生
Thirty years in the textile industry
从事纺织行业三十年
and then old dandy Don got downsized.
最后老爹我还是被解雇了
Figured I could throw myself a pity party,
我想我要么自暴自弃
or go back to school and learn the computers.
或者回学校学习计算机
Hello. I'm Terry with a "Y"...
你好 我是泰利...
And I'm Terri with an "I"! I'm a dance major!
我是泰里! 我主修舞蹈!
And I'm not.
但是我不是
Five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八!
Seven, eight, turn! And... Why didn't you turn?
七 八 转! 你... 你怎么不转?
Because we never agreed to do this!
因为我从来没有同意过做这个!
You said this was going to be cool!
你说过这样很酷!
No one said this was gonna be cool.
没有人说过这样会很酷!
- Now I'm embarrassed. - Now you're embarrassed?
- 害我难堪! - 害你难堪?
Yes, because it's in front of people!
是啊 当着这么多人的面!
You should wake up embarrassed.
你还是先醒醒吧
Hey, hey, hey!
嗨 嗨!
I'm Art! New Age philosophy major.
我是亚特! 主修新时代哲学
Excited to live with you and laugh with you,
很高兴能和你们一起住 一起笑
and cry with you.
一起哭
Thought you might like to keep a dream journal.
我想你们可能会想写梦想日记!
- Guess that leaves me. - Ah!
- 我猜就剩下我了 - 啊!
My name's Scott Squibbles.
我叫斯考特·斯奎尔博斯
My friends call me Squishy.
我的朋友都叫我斯奎仔
I'm undeclared, unattached,
除了在这里 我几乎在哪里
and unwelcome pretty much everywhere but here.
都没有存在感 也不受欢迎
Now that we've all been introduced, as captain of our team...
既然我们都已经自我介绍过了 作为队长...
So, basically, you guys have no Scaring experience?
所以说 你们大家都没有吓过人?
Not a lot! But now we've got you!
没太有! 但是现在我们有了你!
You're about the scariest fella I've ever seen.
你差不多是我见过的怪兽里面最吓人的了
Even with them pink polka dots.
即使你身上有这些粉红点点
Aw, thanks.
呃 谢谢
Actually, I think I bring the whole package.
事实上 我想是我组成了这个团队
Your hands are as big as my face!
你的手和我的脸一样大!
He's like a mountain with fur!
他就像一座长满了毛的山一样!
Oh, come on. I don't even work out.
算了吧 我都不健身
Yeah, me neither. I don't want to get too big.
是啊 我也不健身 我不想变得太壮
We thought our dreams were over, but Mike said if we win,
我们以为我们都完了 但麦克说如果我们赢了
they're letting us in the Scaring program.
他们会让我们进惊吓学院的
We're going to be real Scarers!
我们会成为真正的惊吓学员!
- The best! - You betcha!
- 成为最好的! - 一定是!
Yeah! Right.
是啊! 是啊
And here's what you've been waiting for, fellas.
小伙伴们 这是你们梦寐以求的
Your very own Oozma Kappa bedroom.
你们在伍兹玛兄弟会的专属房间
Oh... Great! We're sharing this room?
呃... 很好! 我们要住一个房间?
We'll let you guys get settled.
你们先安顿一下
Anything you need, you just give a big holler-oonie!
如果你需要什么 你只要大声喊就行了!
Okay, thanks, buddy. Are you kidding me?
好的 谢谢你 伙计 开什么玩笑?
Look, they don't need to be good.
听着 他们不必很优秀
I'm going to carry the whole team.
我会带领团队
Really? And who's going to carry you?
真的吗? 那谁来带领你?
Hey, if you want to go back to can design,
如果你想回去设计罐头
you know where the door is.
走好不送
Great.
好极了
Guys?
有人吗?
Anybody home?
家里有人吗?
Um...
呃...
Hello?
你好?
Fellas?
伙计们?
Do you pledge your souls
你们是否可以
to the Oozma Kappa brotherhood?
誓死效忠伍兹玛兄弟会?
- Ow! - Do you swear to
- 啊! - 你们可以发誓
keep secret
不管在这里见到什么
all that you learn here?
都保守秘密吗?
No matter how horrifying?
不管多么吓人?
Hey!
喂!
Will you take the sacred oath of the...
你们是否愿意发誓...
For crying out loud. Sweetie!
我的天啊 宝贝!
Turn the lights on while you're down here!
你们在这下面的时候把灯打开!
You're going to ruin your eyes!
你们会近视的!
Mom! We're doing an initiation!
妈! 我们在举行入会仪式!
Oh, scary. Well, carry on.
可真吓人 好吧 你们继续
Just pretend I'm not here.
就当我不在这
This is my mom's house.
这是我妈妈的房子
Do you promise to look out for your brothers...
你们是否可以保证不管发生什么危险...
no matter what the peril?
都保护兄弟们?
Will you defend Oozma Kappa no matter how dangerous,
你们是否会不管多危险
no matter how insurmountable the odds may be,
机会有多渺茫
from evils both great and small,
面对无尽的痛苦
in the face of unending pain and...
都保卫兄弟会不受伤害...
Oh, forget it! You're in.
算了! 算你们入会了
Look, we know we're no one's first choice
我们知道加入这个兄弟会
for a fraternity,
不是你们的首选
so it means a lot to have you here with us.
所以你们能加入我们意义重大
Can't wait to start Scaring with you, brothers.
我等不及要和你们开始一起吓人了 哥们
Time for a celebration! Yeah!
庆祝时间到! 耶!
Grab the couch cushions, gentlemen,
去拿几个沙发垫子
because we're building a fort!
因为我们要造个堡垒!
Mom, can we stay up late tonight?
妈 今天我们可以晚点睡吗?
Mmm, I know you're a princess and I'm just a stable boy.
我知道你是公主而我只是个马夫
Yuck!
讨厌!
Mom! What are you doing?
妈啊! 你在干什么?
Your grubby paw was in my bed!
你的脏手在我床上!
Were you kissing my hand?
你是不是亲我手了?
No. And what about you with all your shedding?
才没有 你掉了一堆毛怎么说?
- I don't shed. - Really.
- 我不掉毛 - 是吗
Uh...
呃...
- Excuse me. - I just want to get my stuff.
- 让一下 - 我要拿东西
Would you just... Oh, hey. Come on!
你就不能... 喂 闪开!
let me get my stuff!
让我拿东西!
My butt!
我的屁股!
First morning in the house.
在这里的第一个早晨
That's going in the album!
一定要留在相册里!
Guys! We got a letter!
伙计们! 我们收到一封信!
A letter?
一封信?
We never get mail.
我们从来没有收到过信
Oh! Sorry. It's stuck.
哦! 不好意思 粘住了
Would you... give me that!
你能不能... 给我!
Tentacles. They're sticky.
我的手很粘
It's the first event of the Scare Games.
是惊吓大赛的第一项比赛
"A child's room is where you scare,
"跑去房间吓小孩
but avoid the toxicity lurking there."
但要小心毒玩具"
Wait a minute. Where do they want us to meet?
等一下 他们要我们去哪里比赛?
Of all the sewers on campus, this one has always been my favorite.
学校所有下水道里 这个一直是我最喜欢的
Art, you've been here before?
亚特 你以前来过这里?
I have a life outside of the house, you know.
你知道我不是那么宅的
Welcome to your worst nightmare,
欢迎来到你最可怕的噩梦
the Scare Games!
惊吓大赛!
Scare Games! Scare Games!
惊吓大赛! 惊吓大赛!
Yes! Yes, I love it!
是的! 是的 我喜欢!
I love this energy!
我喜欢活力四射!
Okay. Okay, everybody.
好了 朋友们
Let's hear it for the frats and sororities
我们听听看
competing in this year's games...
今年参加比赛的团队有哪些...
Jaws Theta Chi!
虎钳莎塔兄弟会!
Python Nu Kappa!
派芳姐妹会!
Slugma Slugma Kappa!
思鲁格玛姐妹会!
Roar Omega Roar!
吼叫兄弟会!
Eta Hiss Hiss!
埃塔嘶嘶姐妹会!
And finally, Oozma Kappa.
最后 还有伍兹玛兄弟会
Yay! Whoo-hoo!
耶! 哇哦!
Hi, Mom!
妈!
Smile!
笑一个!
Let's begin the first competition,
现在开始第一项比赛
the Toxicity Challenge!
毒性大挑战!
Human children are toxic!
人类的小孩都有毒!
And anything they touch is toxic.
他们碰过的东西也都有毒!
We don't have any human toys,
我们没有人类的玩具
but thanks to MU's biology department,
但是多亏了怪兽大学的生物学院
we found a close second,
我们找到了一个替代品
the stinging glow urchin!
红刺球!
Trust me when I say,
相信我
you are not gonna want to touch this bad boy!
你们不会想要碰到这个东西!
I want to touch it.
我想碰一下
And you certainly don't want to touch any of its friends.
你当然也不会想要碰它的朋友们
Yeah, I want to touch them.
不 我想碰
This is the starting line.
这是起跑线
The light at the end of the tunnel is the finish line.
隧道那头的灯是终点线
And whoever comes in last is eliminated from the games.
谁最后一个到终点就被淘汰
- Mike - What is it?
- 麦克 - 什么事?
Does that mean if we lose, we're out?
意思是如果我们输了 我们就出局了?
- Don't worry, Smoothie. - Squishy!
- 别担心 斯慕仔 - 我叫斯奎仔!
Squishy. We're not going to lose,
斯奎仔 我们不会输的
because we have everything we need to win right here.
我们具备了所有取胜的条件 就是这个
Heart.
No! Me. I'm going to win the race for us.
不是! 是我 我会为我们赢得比赛
All right, all right. That's very cute.
好了 好了 这么说真是可爱
It's an obstacle course. What are you going to do? Roar at it?
这是个障碍赛 你要怎么做? 朝它喊吗?
I can get through faster than you, little guy.
我会比你跑的更快 小家伙
Take your place at the starting line!
到起跑线做好准备!
This is all about teamwork.
我们是一个团队
Everybody, stick together.
大家要一起行动
I'm going to beat you over that finish line.
我会在终点打败你
Get ready to eat my dust.
准备好输掉比赛吧
Hey, guys, should we huddle up?
伙计们 我们不应该一起行动吗?
Attention, teams. One last thing.
各组请注意 最后一点
Scarers work in the dark.
惊吓学员不受黑暗的影响
- I want to go home! - On your marks...
- 我想回家! - 各就各位...
Hey, uh, good luck, ladies.
嗨 姑娘们 祝你们好运
Thanks! We're going to rip you to pieces!
谢谢! 你们会输得很惨!
What?
什么?
Get set...
预备...
Go!
跑!
I'm going to touch them!
我要碰碰他们!
Ow!
啊!
Come on!
加油!
Uh, guys! We're falling behind a little! Fellas!
伙计们! 我们有点落后了! 伙计们!
Cheese and crackers!
奶酪饼干!
Son of a moustache!
胡子老爹!
Salisbury steak, that hurts!
津巴布韦牛排 疼死了!
Is that as fast as you can go?
你就只能跑这么快吗?
Just getting started! What the...
我刚开始加速! 搞什么...
Whoa! Ah!
哇! 啊!
Oh... Ah!
啊... 啊!
That's got to hurt!
一定很疼吧!
Ow, ow, ow...
啊 啊...
Ooh! Terry!
啊! 泰利!
Don't worry, we'll be fi...
别担心 我们会没...
Ha-ha!
哈哈!
Oh...
哦...
Uh-oh. Yikes!
呀!
Ow! Ow, ow, ow...
啊! 啊 啊...
Roar Omega Roar wins!
吼叫兄弟会获胜!
Take that, Wazowski!
你输了 华斯基!
Are you delirious? I beat you!
你疯了吗? 是我赢了!
Get your eye checked!
睁开你的眼好好看看!
Oh, way to blow it, Oozmas!
伍兹玛兄弟会逊毙了!
Hey! Second place ain't bad.
喂! 第二名也不赖
Second place, Jaws Theta Chi!
第二名是虎钳莎塔兄弟会!
What?
什么?
Your whole team has to cross the finish line.
你们得整个队伍都通过终点线
Third place, EEKs!
第三名 思鲁格玛姐妹会!
- Fourth place, PNKs! - No.
- 第四名 派芳姐妹会! - 不是吧
Fifth place, HSS!
第五名 埃塔嘶嘶姐妹会!
No, no, no!
不要啊!
And in last place,
最后一名
Oozma Kappa.
伍兹玛兄弟会
I can't feel my anything.
我失去知觉了
Oh... shocker! Oozma Kappa has been eliminated!
哦... 真令人震惊! 伍兹玛兄弟会被淘汰了!
No.
不是吧
Don't look so surprised, Mr. Wazowski.
千万别惊讶 华斯基先生
It would have taken a miracle for you to...
除非奇迹出现 不然你们怎么可能...
Attention, everyone. We have an announcement.
各位注意了 我们有事宣布
Jaws Theta Chi has been disqualified.
虎钳莎塔兄弟会失去比赛资格
The use of illegal protective gel is cause for elimination.
原因是违规使用保护胶
What!
什么!
Which means Oozma Kappa is back in the games!
这就意味着伍兹玛兄弟会可以继续比赛!
It's a miracle!
这真是奇迹!
Your luck will run out, eventually.
你们的运气总会用完的
This is going to be harder than I thought.
这比赛比我想象的要艰难得多
Okay! Listen up, Oozmas.
好! 听着 兄弟们
Now, we're going to have to start winning these things together,
现在 我们团队要一起赢得比赛
so that means I'm going to need
这就意味着我现在需要
each of you guys to pull your own weight.
你们每一个人都要发挥自己的作用
- Mike? - What is it?
- 麦克? - 怎么啦?
We've made a list of our strengths and weaknesses.
我们列了张表 写了各自的优势和劣势
In high school, I was the master of the silent scare.
高中的时候 我可是无声惊吓的大师
I could sneak up on a field mouse in a pillow factory.
我可以在枕头工厂里悄悄地接近一只田鼠
Sorry! They get stickier when I'm sweaty.
不好意思啊! 我流汗的时候触手会更黏
Oh, my gosh, that's terrible.
天啊 真是糟糕
We're experts in the ancient craft of close-up magic.
我们俩擅长近景魔术这种古老的戏法
It's all about misdirection.
秘诀就是悄悄转移
Uh...
呃...
I have an extra toe.
我比别人多个脚趾头
Not with me, of course.
当然不在我身上
Guys, one slip-up on the next event, and we're goners.
伙计们 下一轮再出错 我们就没戏了
So for this to work,
所以为了赢得比赛
I'm gonna need you to take every instinct you have
我需要你们把每一个本质
and bury it deep, deep down.
都隐藏得深点 再深点
Done.
好的
From now on, we are of one mind.
从现在开始 我们统一由一种思想领导
My mind.
那就是我的思想
Oh, please.
天啊
I will tell you exactly what to do, and how to do it.
我会告诉你们要做什么 以及怎么做
- Okay, Mike. - Seems about right.
- 没问题 麦克 - 说得貌似挺对
All right. Give me scary steps.
好了 开始做惊吓往返跑
Fifty up and down, right now. Let's go!
五十个来回 开始!
You're wasting your time. We need a new team.
你在浪费时间 我们要换别的队员
We can't just "get a new team"!
我们总不能直接"换队员"吧!
I checked this morning. It's against the rules.
今早我查过了 规则不允许
What if we disguised a new team to look like the old team?
如果我们把新队员伪装成现在的怎么样?
Oh, no, no. We are not cheating.
噢 不行 不行 我们不能作弊
It's not cheating. I'm just, you know,
这不算作弊 你懂的 我只是
leveling the playing field.
想要公平竞争而已
Okay, so it's kind of cheating, but what do you want me to do?
好吧 这就是作弊 但你想让我怎么做啊?
They're not exactly the scariest group in the world.
他们根本不是世界上最可怕的怪物
Oh, a ladybug! Make a wish! Make a wish!
我抓到只瓢虫! 快许个愿! 许个愿!
This is not going to work.
这样可不行
Where are you going? We're training.
你去哪? 我们还在训练
I'm a Sullivan.
我是苏利文家的人
That's not enough. You're all over the place.
这根本不够 你太自大了
You're charging ahead when you...
那时候你就想着往前冲...
Bup, bup, bup!
停 停 停!
You tell them what to do but not me.
你可以告诉他们怎么做 但是别命令我
So long, Coach.
拜拜 教练
Okay, Oozmas...
好了 兄弟们...
Ah! Boy, we need to get you a bell.
啊!兄弟 真该给你挂个铃铛
Listen up. "If a kid hears you coming, they'll call Mom or Dad,
听好了 "如果小孩听到你来了 他们会叫妈妈或爸爸
then you'd better run fast or things will get bad."
那时你最好跑快点 不然后果很严重"
Huh?
啊?
In the next event, if even one of us gets caught,
下一轮 如果我们中的任何一个人被抓住的话
we're all out.
我们就都出局了
So remember, do exactly what I do.
所以记住了 按照我说的去做
We are at the halfway point of the second event,
我们的赛程进行到第二轮的一半
and things are getting interesting.
情况非常有趣
Got it.
到手了
Only two teams left.
只有两支队伍剩下了
Who will make it out with their flag,
谁能顺利拿到队旗
and who will be eliminated?
而谁又将出局呢?
In the real scare, you do not want to get caught by a kid's parent.
在真实的惊吓场景中 你不想被小孩的爸妈抓住
And in this event, you do not want to get caught by
而在这一轮 你是不想被
the librarian.
图书管理员给抓住
Sh! Quiet.
嘘! 安静
What's so scary about a little old librarian?
一个小小的老图书管理员有什么可怕的?
I said, "Quiet."
我说了"安静"
- Faster. - Slow and steady.
- 走快点 - 要慢而稳
- Slow and steady. - Slow and steady.
- 慢而稳 - 慢而稳
Slow and steady.
慢而稳
Slow and steady.
慢而稳
- Sullivan! - Sullivan!
- 苏利文! - 苏利文!
- Sullivan! - Sullivan!
- 苏利文! - 苏利文!
Hmm.
Whew!
呼!
Ooh!
喔!
No!
不要!
Five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八!
Look over here!
看这里呀!
- Is that legal? - You better believe it, mop top!
- 这不算违规吗? - 当然不算 拖把头!
The only rule is don't get caught.
唯一的规则就是不要被抓住
Hoo!
呼!
- Ooh! - Hey! Over here!
- 噢! - 嘿! 在这里!
Come and get me! Come and get me! Whoo-hoo!
过来抓我啊! 过来抓我啊! 呜呼!
Guys, what are you doing?
伙计们 你们在干什么啊?
They said don't let her catch you.
他们说你不能被她给抓住
But they didn't say how!
可没说怎么不被抓住!
Move it! Move it! Move it! Come on!
快跑! 快跑! 快跑! 快啊!
Whoa!
哇!
Whew!
呼!
We did it!
我们做到了!
No, we didn't. We forgot the flag!
谁说的 我们失败了 我们忘了旗子!
Mike?
麦克?
- Way to go, Squishy! - Way to go, Squishy!
- 好样的 斯奎仔! - 干得好 斯奎仔!
How?
你是怎么办到的?
Misdirection.
悄悄转移啊
The EEKs have been eliminated,
思鲁格玛姐妹会被淘汰了
and Oozma Kappa live to scare another day!
伍兹玛兄弟会居然进入下一轮比赛!
We're OK! We're OK! We're OK!
伍兹玛兄弟会! 我们最棒! 我们最棒!
I've never felt so alive!
我从来没感觉这么有活力过!
We were awesome!
我们太棒了!
Okay, look. That wasn't real scaring.
够了 听着 那根本不是真正的惊吓
It was better than what you did.
反正比你做的要强
You should've stuck to my strategy.
你应该坚持按我的方法来
Whatever.
随便你怎么说
Talk to me when we start the real scaring.
我们开始真正的惊吓之前不要跟我说话
Hey! You guys going to the party?
嘿! 你们去派对玩吗?
Oh, I think you've got the wrong guys.
噢 我想你问错人了吧
- We don't get invited to... - Party?
- 我们一般不会被邀请到... - 什么派对?
The mid-games mixer at the RORs'.
是吼叫兄弟会办的比赛中程聚会
It's for the top Scare Teams.
只有顶级的惊吓队伍才能参加
You are one of us, right?
你们现在也进前三了 不是吗?
See you there!
在那儿见!
Did you hear that? I can't believe it!
你听见了没? 我实在不敢相信!
- Uh-uh. Bad idea. - This is great.
- 呃 坏主意 - 这太棒了
They're finally seeing us as real Scarers. We're going!
他们终于知道我们是真正的惊吓学员了 我们一定要去!
Do young people still dance?
年轻人现在还跳舞吗?
Because my moves are a little rusty.
我的动作现在有点不灵活了
Oh, we forgot to bring a hostess gift.
喔 我们忘了给主人带礼物来
We can't go in there without some scented candles.
没带什么香薰蜡烛我们不能进去啊
Calm down. We earned this.
冷静点 这是我们赢来的
What if there's a lull in the conversation?
如果我跟别人聊天的时候说不下去了怎么办?
I never know what to... you know...
我从来不知道怎么去... 你懂的...
Say?
比如说?
How are you so good at this?
你怎么这么会聊天啊?
You just took on an angry 50-foot librarian,
你刚才对付了5层楼高的愤怒的图书管理员
and you're afraid of a little party?
现在你还怕一个小小的派对?
Take a deep breath...
深呼吸...
and in you go!
然后咱们就进去!
Hello.
你们好
It's Oozma Kappa!
是伍兹玛兄弟会!
These guys are crazy!
这些家伙真是疯狂啊!
What you did today was insane!
你们今天做的真不是正常人想的出来的!
That was awesome!
真棒!
Oozma Kappa, tonight we party like Scarers!
兄弟们 今晚我们要玩转惊吓派对!
I've never stayed up this late in my life!
我从来没熬夜到这么晚!
Hey, quiet! Quiet!
嘿 大家安静! 安静!
Quiet down, you can-wranglers.
打碟的也安静一下
All right. On behalf of the RORs,
好的 我们代表吼叫兄弟会
we'd like to congratulate all the teams that have made it this far.
恭喜所有留到现在的队伍
All right, let's hear it for the PNKs!
现在 让我们看看派芳姐妹会!
I love that trick! Never gets old. HSS!
我喜欢这把戏! 百看不厌! 接下来是埃塔嘶嘶姐妹会!
Very creepy.
非常吓人
And finally, the surprise team of the Scare Games,
最后 惊吓比赛的黑马
Oozma Kappa!
伍兹玛兄弟会!
Common on, guys.
走近点 伙计们
Now, I got to admit, fellas,
各位 我不得不承认
I thought you were a bunch of nobodies.
我曾经以为你们这一群人一无是处
But, boy, was I wrong.
但是 天啊 我实在大错特错
Let's hear it for Oozma Kappa!
让我们看看伍兹玛兄弟会!
Oozma Kappa!
伍兹玛兄弟会!
Oh!
噢!
What?
什么情况?
The most adorable monsters on campus.
你们真是校园里最可爱的怪兽
Ooh! Oh!
喔! 喔!
Release the stuffed animals.
把毛绒玩具放下来
Faced!
来张正面照!
Don't worry. Nobody reads the school paper.
不用担心 没人读校报的
Yeah, but I'm pretty sure they read the quad.
是啊 但我非常肯定他们读了其它东西
Whoo-hoo!
看过来!
Thank you very much.
非常感谢
Okay. Would you like that with two sleeves or four?
好的 那你想要两个还是四个袖子的?
Thanks. Tell your friends.
谢谢光临 让你的朋友也来
Hey! What do you think you're doing?
嘿! 你看看你在干什么啊?
Raising a little money for charity.
给慈善机构募集善款啊
Yeah? Well, stop it.
是吗? 够了 都给我停
You want us to stop raising money for charity? That's not cool.
你让我们不要募集善款了? 这可不太好吧
This guy hates charity!
这个家伙讨厌慈善!
I want you to stop making us look like fools.
我要你别再把我们弄成傻瓜的样子
Hey, you're making yourselves look like fools.
嘿 是你们把自己弄成傻瓜的
Let's be honest, boys.
诚实点吧 兄弟们
You're never going to be real Scarers,
你们永远不可能成为真正的惊吓学员的
because real Scarers look like us.
因为他们长得是我们这样的
But, hey, if you really want to work for a Scare company
嘿 但但是 嘿 如果你真的想要给惊吓公司工作的话
they're always hiring in the mailroom.
邮件收发室长年招人
Guys, hold on!
兄弟们 别走啊!
Hey, hey, hey! Wait a second. Don't listen to him.
嘿 嘿 嘿! 等等 不要听他的
We just need to keep trying.
我们只需要坚持努力下去
No, you need to stop trying!
不 你别再白费力气了!
You can train monsters like this all you want,
你想怎么样训练这些怪兽都可以
but you can't change who they are.
但你没法改变他们
Mike...
麦克...
we appreciate everything you've done, but he's right.
你所做的我们非常感激 但他说得对
No matter how much we train, we'll never look like them.
不管我们多么努力训练 我们永远不能像他们一样
We're built...
我们生来...
for other things.
是干其它事情的
Sorry, Squirt!
不好意思 小矮子!
Some monsters just aren't cut out for the big leagues.
有些怪兽注定成为不了佼佼者
The big leagues.
佼佼者
Guys.
伙计们
We're going on a little field trip.
我们来次考察旅行吧
My tentacle fell asleep.
我的触手都睡着了
- Thanks, Mom. - Have fun, kids!
- 谢谢你 妈 - 玩得开心点 孩子们!
I'll just be here listening to my tunes.
我就坐在这听我的音乐
Hey, uh, where are we?
嘿 呃 我们在哪啊?
The big leagues.
佼佼者聚集的地方
Holy roly-poly.
我的天啊
Wow.
Nice fence.
铁丝网真不错
This is amazing, Mike.
太壮观了 麦克
We're not stopping here.
我们不能就停在这
This is crazy. We're going to get arrested!
这太疯狂了 我们要被警察抓走的!
Shh...
嘘...
Oh, wow.
喔 哇
Whoa...
哇哦...
Oh!
喔!
All Scare Floors now active.
所有惊吓层开始工作
West coast coming online. Scarers coming out.
现连线到西海岸 惊吓专员出场
Look at them.
看看他们
They're going into the human world,
他们要进入人类的世界了
and they don't even look scared!
但他们看起来一点也不害怕!
Wow.
Take a good look, fellas.
好好看看 伙计们
See what they all have in common?
看见他们有什么共同点吗?
Uh... no, not really.
呃... 好像没有吧
Exactly. There's no one type of Scarer.
没错 惊吓专员不是只有一种类型
The best Scarers use their differences to their advantage.
最棒的惊吓专员用各自的不同点作为优势
Wow.
Terri? Look.
泰里? 看那个!
Hey!
嘿!
Look at that old fella racking up the big numbers!
看看那个老头 收了那么多惊吓能量!
Don, that old fella is Earl "The Terror" Thompson!
唐 那个老头是"恐怖者"厄尔·汤普森!
What? Where? That's really him?
什么? 在哪? 真的是他吗?
He held the Scare Record for three years!
他保持了3年的惊吓记录!
Oh! Third door from the end!
喔! 看最后面倒数第三个门!
Carla "Killer Claws" Benitez!
是"杀爪"卡拉·本尼特兹!
Look! It's "Screaming" Bob Gunderson!
看! 那是"惊叫"鲍伯·冈德森!
- I still have his rookie card. - Me, too!
- 我现在还有他新人时的卡片呢 - 我也有!
Doesn't have the speed anymore, but his
他现在没有当时的速度了 但是他的
- technique is flawless. - Technique is flawless.
- 技术毫无缺陷 - 技术毫无缺陷
You collected Scare Cards, huh?
你也收集惊吓专员卡片 是吧?
Yep. 450 of them.
对啊 我有450张
Impressive. I have 6,000 still in mint condition,
不少嘛 我有6000张崭新的
but, you know, 450 is pretty good, too.
但要知道 450张也相当多了
Hey, look at me! I'm Earl "The Terror" Thompson!
嘿 看我! 我是"恐怖者"厄尔·汤普森!
Whoa!
哇!
Oh, that's great!
喔 不错啊!
That's a pretty good one, Squish.
刚才那下真不错 斯奎仔
I've been a real jerk.
我是个混蛋
So have I.
我也是
But it's not too late.
但现在也不晚
We could be a great team.
我们会成为很好的伙伴的
We just need to start working together.
只要我们齐心协力
Hey!
嘿!
What are you doing up there?
你们在上面搞什么鬼?
I can't go back to jail!
我不想再回到监狱!
Come on!
快跑!
They're right behind us!
他们要追上来了!
Get back here!
到后面去!
Up there! Get them!
在上面! 抓住他!
Whoo-hoo-hoo!
哇啊啊!
- Thanks, brother! - Don't mention it.
- 谢了 哥们! - 别客气
I'm fine, really! It's just a little heart attack.
我没事的! 就是有点心跳过速
Aw... I want a piece of that action!
啊... 人家也要抱抱!
Mom! Start the car!
妈! 发动汽车!
- What? - Start the car!
- 啥? - 发动汽车!
Stop the bar?
发痛汽设?
The car! Start the car!
汽车! 快发动汽车!
Oh! Okay.
哦! 好的
Come on, come on, come on, come on!
快点 快点!
Get in! Get in!
快上来!
- Mom, go! - Seatbelts.
- 快开车 妈! - 系好安全带
Okay, go!
好了 快走!
Does anyone want gum?
有人想吃口香糖吗?
Just drive!
快开车吧!
Okay. Here we go!
好了 咱们走!
Oh, yeah! Let's break in somewhere else!
噢耶! 我们再干一票吧!
Rise and shine!
该起床啦!
Scary feet, scary feet... The kid is in the bathroom!
恐吓脚步... 孩子去厕所了!
Scary feet, scary feet... Oh, he's back!
恐吓脚步... 哦 他回来了!
Wake up!
醒醒!
Thirty-seven! Thirty-eight!
三十七! 三十八!
Do I hear thirty-nine?
会有第三十九个吗?
Come on!
加把劲!
Yes! Okay, Oozma Kappa, you're looking good.
真棒! 好了 这位兄弟你真厉害
"To frighten a child is the point of a scare.
"吓唬小孩是恐吓专员的主要工作
If you frighten a teen, then scarer beware."
如果你要吓唬一个少年 那可要当心了"
Okay, scare the little kid.
来吧 吓唬小孩
Avoid the teenager!
躲开少年!
I'm on the phone!
我在打电话!
No one understands me!
没人理解我!
Whatever.
我才不管呢
But, Daddy, I love him!
可是我爱他 爸爸!
First place, Roar Omega Roar!
第一名是吼叫兄弟会!
Second place, Oozma Kappa!
第二名是伍兹玛兄弟会!
Whoo!
哇!
Third place, HSS.
第三名 埃塔嘶嘶姐妹会
You're lame.
你们太逊了
"Someone is coming, this could ruin your night."
"有人来了 可能今晚行动要失败了"
Stay hidden, take cover, and stay out of sight!"
隐藏好 不要被发现!"
You got 10 seconds. Go!
10秒钟时间 开始!
Kiosk! Pile of leaves! Standing out in the open.
报亭! 躲在树叶里! 站在空地上
And there should be one more.
还有一个呢
How did I do?
我表现得怎么样?
Oh! Not too shabby, Don!
哦! 真不错 唐!
Thanks! I cannot get down.
谢谢! 但我下不来了
Zombie snarl!
僵尸咆哮!
Angry poodle. Jazz clown.
愤怒狼狗 充气小丑
My Aunt Phyllis.
菲丽丝姨妈
In the morning.
早上刚起
That's what I'm talking about!
干得不错!
Time to go to work.
该开始了
You're out!
出局!
You're out.
出局
Hey, tough luck, Kris Kringle.
嘿 不走运啊 克里斯·克林格
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Yeah!
耶!
Yeah!
耶!
We're down to two remaining team,
还剩两支队伍
Roar Omega Roar and Oozma Kappa!
吼叫兄弟会和伍兹玛兄弟会!
Which leads us to the final event!
接下来是最后一关!
"Every one of your skills will be put to the test.
"各展所能 尽情发挥吧
The Scare Simulator will prove who's the best!"
恐吓模拟器会选出获胜者!"
Tomorrow night you finally get to scare
明晚你们将在全校师生面前
in front of the whole school!
展示惊吓才华!
Enjoy the attention while it lasts, boys.
抓紧时间享受大家的关注吧
After you lose, no one will remember you.
等你们输了之后 大家就不会记得你们了
Maybe. But when you lose, no one will let you forget it.
或许吧 不过要是你们输了 大家可不会让你们忘了耻辱的
Oh, boy. That is a good point.
天啊 说得太对了
Hey, Oozmas, you guys are awesome!
嘿 奥兹玛兄弟会 你们太棒了!
You've got to teach us your moves.
你一定要教教我们你们是怎么做到的
Well, then you're gonna want to talk to this guy.
那你们可得好好听这位怎么说了
Oh... Sure, I can teach you.
哦... 好吧 我来教你们
All right. You want to hide behind the chair?
你想要藏在椅子后面?
You have to become the chair.
你就得先变成椅子
Thanks for coming, Dean.
谢谢您能来 院长
Dean Hardscrabble!
哈德斯克莱博院长!
If we get back into the Scaring program,
如果我们能再回到惊吓学院
I hope there's no hard feelings.
希望您心里不会有疙瘩
Tomorrow, each of you must prove
明天你们每个人都必须证明
that you are undeniably scary.
自己是一个超凡的惊吓者
And I know for a fact that one of you is not.
但我确信你们之中有个人不合格
No. He works harder than anyone.
不 他比别人都努力
Do you think he's scary?
你认为他吓人吗?
He's the heart and soul of the team!
他可是我们队伍的核心人物!
Do you think he's scary?
你认为他吓人吗?
We're going to win this thing tomorrow, Sull, I can feel it!
我预感我们明天肯定能赢 小苏!
We'll finally have our lives back on track.
终于让一切都恢复正常了
Hey, Mike?
嘿 麦克?
You know, you've given me a lot of really great tips.
知道吗 你真的给我了很多有用的建议
I'd love to return the favor sometime.
我也想给你一点建议
Oh. Yeah, sure. Anytime.
好啊 说吧
- We're doing this now? - Okay.
- 现在就来? - 嗯
You've memorized every textbook,
你能记住书上的每一章
every Scare Theory, and that is great.
每一节 这很好
Hey!
嘿!
But now it's time to forget all that.
但现在把那些理论都丢到一边
Just reach deep down and let the scary out!
跟着感觉走 自然而然地恐吓!
Huh. Just feel it.
跟着感觉走
Exactly. Go wild.
就是这样 来吧
I don't know. I've kind of got my own technique.
我不知道 我有自己的风格
Give it a try.
那来吧
Good, but bigger!
很好 更吓人点!
Nope. You're thinking again.
你又在想太多了
From the gut!
要跟着感觉!
Let the animal out!
释放小宇宙吧!
Come on! Dig deep!
来吧! 跟着感觉!
Boys! It's a school night!
孩子们! 明天还要上学呢!
So, how was that?
我表现得怎么样?
- Up top. - Ha-ha!
- 太赞了 - 哈哈!
You know, it did feel different!
感觉确实有帮助!
I feel like it's all coming together.
我觉得万事俱备了
Yup, this time tomorrow the whole school is finally going to see
明天的这个时候 全校的人终于要看到
what Mike Wazowski can do.
麦克·华斯基的本事了
You're darn right.
没错儿
# Monsters University #
# 怪兽大学 #
# We give our heart to you #
# 我们爱你 #
# Wherever children are dreaming #
# 无论孩子们的梦境多么缤纷 #
# We'll bring them nightmares, too #
# 我们都会让他们走入噩梦 #
# Oh, Monsters University #
# 哦 怪兽大学 #
# Alma Mater hail to you #
# 我们伟大的母校 #
Welcome to the final competition
欢迎来到惊吓比赛
of the Scare Games.
总决赛现场
Whoo! Yeah! All right!
哇! 耶! 太棒了!
It's time to see how terrifying
是时候通过恐吓模拟器
you really are,
让我们瞧瞧
in the Scare Simulators!
你们的惊吓本领了!
But be warne.
注意了
Each Simulated Scare has been set
每一个恐吓模拟器都被设定成
to the highest difficulty level.
最困难的等级
First Scarers to the starting line.
一号惊吓学员就位
Okay, just like we planned. I'll go first. Then, Don...
好了 就是我们计划好的 我第一个 然后唐...
Hold on. Mike's the one who started all this
等一下 是麦克带我们参与这一切的
and I think it's only right if he's the one who finishes it.
我觉得也应该让他来结束这一切
I think you should go last.
你应该压轴
Yes!
对!
Yeah, Mike. Finish strong!
是啊 麦克 完美一击吧!
All right. Don, you okay going first?
那好 唐 你可以第一个上吗?
I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be.
简直太可以了
Oozma Kappa!
伍兹玛兄弟会!
Go Oozmas!
伍兹玛加油!
I'm gonna do it. I'm going to beat this guy.
我行的 我能打败那家伙
Hey, Bruiser! You take it easy on grandpa.
嘿 布鲁瑟! 别太欺负老爷爷
Unleash the beast, Don!
爆发吧 唐!
Okay, then.
好了
Huh? Huh?
呃?
Thanks for taking it easy on grandpa.
多谢"照顾"老爷爷了
Next group to the starting line.
下一对选手就位
Let's do this.
来吧
- Yes! - Yeah!
- 耶斯! - 耶!
- Come on, Art. - Come on, buddy.
- 加油 亚特 - 加油 伙计
You can do it.
你没问题的
Yes!
耶斯!
Aw!
啊!
Next up, Sullivan and Boggs!
下一对 苏利文和博格斯!
You got this, Sull.
你可以的 小苏
And it's all tied up!
我们追上来了!
Ah! Tough break for the RORs.
啊! 吼叫兄弟会大失误
- Huh? - Hearts?
- 怎么了? - 变成桃心?
Huh?
嗯?
Way to go, Boggs!
做得"真好" 博格斯!
Yay!
耶!
That's the last time I lose to you, Sullivan.
这是我最后一次输给你 苏利文
Worthington and Wazowski, to the starting line.
沃兴顿和华斯基准备开始
Hey.
Don't worry about Hardscrabble.
别担心哈德斯克莱博
Don't worry about anyone else.
也别担心其他人
Just go out there and show them what Mike Wazowski can do.
只要发挥出麦克·华斯基的水平就行
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't take the loss too hard.
输了别太难过
You never belonged here anyway.
反正你也不属于这儿
Amazing performance by Worthington!
沃兴顿表现出色!
Johnny, you're my hero!
强尼 你真是我的英雄!
The Oozmas will need a record-breaking
伍兹玛兄弟会需要一个破纪录的成绩
Scare to win this.
才能赢得比赛
You don't belong on a Scare Floor.
你不属于惊吓层
- No one will remember you. - You're not scary.
- 没人会记得你 - 你一点也不吓人
Come on! Dig deep!
加油! 跟着感觉!
Yeah!
耶!
They did it!
他们做到了!
- Yeah! - Hey!
- 耶! - 嘿!
We're in the Scare program! Yeah!
我们能回惊吓学院了! 耶!
Come here, you son of a gun!
来吧 臭小子!
Way to go!
好样的!
Yeah!
耶!
Oh! A little stuck.
哦! 黏住了
Pardon me there, Ms. Squibbles.
不好意思了 斯奎尔博斯夫人
It's Sherrie.
叫我雪莉就好
We did it!
我们成功了!
Way to go, Oozma Kappa!
做得好 伍兹玛兄弟会!
- Thank you! - Thanks a lot.
- 谢谢! - 非常感谢
You rule!
你真棒!
I have never ruled before.
我可从没这么棒过
You guys killed it out there!
大家都太出色了!
Awesome!
太棒了!
Hey, Wazowski!
嘿 华斯基!
Come on, let's go, you maniac! We're celebrating.
走吧 小疯子! 我们去庆祝吧
Mike?
麦克?
I did it.
我做到了
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
I'm going to be a Scarer!
我要成为一个惊吓专员了!
Yeah, yes, you are.
是啊
You hear that? Get plenty of rest, kiddo.
听到了吗? 乖乖睡觉吧 孩子
You haven't seen the last of Mike Wazowski. Boo!
你还没见识过麦克·华斯基的真本领呢 啪!
I knew I was scary. I didn't know I was that scary.
我知道自己很可怕 可是没有那么可怕啊
Yeah, we're so scary I guess we broke it.
是啊 我们太吓人了 可能把装置震坏了
Come on.
走吧
It's been tampered with.
它被改装了
Uh, I don't think you should be messing with that.
我觉得你不应该乱动
Why are my settings different?
为什么我的装置不一样?
Mike, we should leave.
麦克 该走了
- Did you do this? - Mike.
- 是你干的吗? - 麦克
Did you do this?
是你干的吗?
I...
我...
Yes, I did. But you don't understand.
是我干的 但你不明白
Why? Why did you do this?
你为什么要这么做?
You know, just in case.
只是为了以防万一
In case of what?
以防什么万一?
You don't think I'm scary.
你觉得我不吓人
Mike...
麦克...
You said you believed in me.
你说过你相信我的
But you're just like Hardscrabble.
但你和哈德斯克莱博一样
You're just like everyone else!
和那些人一样!
Look, you'll get better and better...
你越来越厉害...
I'm as scary as you! I'm as scary as anyone!
我和你一样吓人! 和其他人一样吓人!
- I just wanted to help. - No.
- 我只是想帮你 - 不
You just wanted to help yourself.
你只是想帮你自己
Let the whole team fail because you don't have it?
因为你不够吓人让我们队输掉比赛?
So your calculations were a little off.
你的计算出了点差错
That door took me all semester.
我花了一学期时间才造了那扇门
It's too dangerous. The professor's just going to shred it.
太危险了 教授打算粉碎它
There he is, the big guy.
是他 我们的大英雄
The first of many trophies, I am sure.
前途无量啊
Sullivan.
苏利文
Nice work out there.
干得棒
I look forward to having you back in class.
很期待看到你重回课堂
Hey, there he is!
嘿 他在那儿!
Looks like I was wrong about you.
看来我错怪你了
You're one of us after all.
你始终是我们中的一份子
Way to go, Sulley! Welcome back, broham!
干得好 小苏! 欢迎回来 伙计!
You are one of us now, okay?
你是我们中的一员了 对吧?
Anytime you want to come hang out
无论想出去玩还是干别的什么
and do whatever, you got a crew.
你都有一大票人陪着了
You're a ROR, buddy!
你是吼叫兄弟会的人了 伙计!
Hey!
嘿!
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
You did what?
你干了什么?
My team had nothing to do with it.
我的队员和这件事无关
It was all me. I cheated.
是我干的 我作弊了
I expect you off campus by tomorrow.
我希望你明天一早就离开学校
Yes, ma'am.
知道了 院长
You're a disgrace to this university
你是学校的耻辱
and your family name.
也辱没了家族的名声
What's going on?
发生什么了?
Someone broke into the door lab!
有人闯进门实验室了!
What?
什么?
Oh, no.
天啊
Open the door! Don't go in there!
开门啊! 别进去!
You look funny.
你长得真有趣
What?
什么?
I'm so tired. What's going on?
我累坏了 怎么回事?
It's the middle of the night.
这还是半夜呢
A little funny green guy.
是个有趣的小绿人
I want to touch it! It's so cute!
我想摸摸它 它好可爱!
James!
詹姆斯!
No one goes near that door until the authorities arrive.
在专员抵达前 谁也不准进去
You don't think that could be...
你猜那不会是...
It's Mike.
是麦克
But he could die out there!
可他在里面会死的!
James, wait! We can help.
詹姆斯 等等! 我们能帮忙
Leave it to the old master of sales.
把一切都交给销售老专家吧
We got a call in, but that's the best we can do.
我们打了电话 但我们也无能为力
Ahem!
嗯哼!
Don Carlton, sales. Folks, today is your lucky day.
唐·卡尔顿 伙计们 今天是你们的幸运日
How many times have you asked yourself the following question...
曾有多少次 你们问过自己这些问题...
- Arrest him. - Pardon?
- 逮捕他 - 什么?
Spread them, pops!
腿分开 小子!
- Do you mind? - Don't move!
- 能不能别这样? - 不许动!
What? Sullivan!
什么? 苏利文!
Don't you dare!
你休想!
Sullivan! Don't go in there!
苏利文! 别进去!
Mike?
麦克?
Mike!
麦克!
The kids said they saw something in the cabin.
孩子们说 他们在小屋里看见了些东西
They're calling it an alien.
他们说那是外星人
It was!
是真的!
I saw a little green guy!
我看见了一个小绿人!
What's the problem, ma'am?
怎么了 妈妈?
Mike?
麦克?
Bear! A bear in the camp!
有熊! 营地里有熊!
Call this in to headquarters.
快汇报给总部
Down this way. All right?
这边走 如何?
I heard something over here!
我听到那里有动静!
Mike!
麦克!
Come on, buddy. Let's get you out of here.
快点 伙计 我们得离开这里
This is all my fault. I'm sorry.
都是我的错 对不起
You were right. They weren't scared of me.
你是对的 他们不怕我
I did everything right.
我做好了每件事
I wanted it more than anyone.
我比谁都渴望成功
And I thought... I thought if I wanted it enough,
我以为... 我以为只要信念够强
I can tell everybody that Mike Wazowski is something special.
就能向大家证明 麦克·华斯基是与众不同的
And I'm just
可我只是个
not.
普通人
Look, Mike, I know how you feel.
听着 麦克 我明白你的感受
Don't do that! Please, don't do that!
别说了! 拜托 别说了!
You do not know how I feel.
你根本不懂我的感受
Mike, calm down.
麦克 冷静
Monsters like you have everything. You don't have to be good.
像你这样的怪兽什么也不缺 根本不用变得优秀
You can mess up over and over again
你可以三番五次搞砸一切
- and the whole world loves you. - Mike...
- 可所有人还是爱你 - 麦克...
You'll never know what it's like to fail
你永远不明白失败的滋味
because you were born a Sullivan!
就因为你是个苏利文家的人!
Yeah, I'm a Sullivan.
没错 我是姓苏利文
I'm the Sullivan who flunked every test.
可我挂了所有的课程
The one who got kicked out of the program,
还被踢出课堂
the one who was so afraid to let everyone down
更因为害怕让人失望
that I cheated.
而做了弊
And I lied.
我说谎了
Mike, I'll never know how you feel,
麦克 我永远不懂你的感受
but you're not the only failure here.
但你不是这里唯一的失败者
I act scary, Mike, but most of the time
我看起来很吓人 麦克 但绝大多数时间里
I'm terrified.
我都怕得要命
How come you never told me that before?
你怎么从来没告诉过我?
Because
因为
we weren't friends before.
以前我们不是朋友
Check the lake!
去查查湖边!
I heard something here!
我听到那儿有声音!
This way!
这边走!
I saw movement!
有动静!
Over there!
在那儿!
Sulley!
小苏!
He's cornered!
他无路可逃了!
No!
不!
They're still in there!
他们还在里面!
Until the authorities arrive, this door stays off!
在专员抵达前 谁都不准开这扇门!
No! You can't do that! No!
不! 你不能这么做! 不!
Enough! I want this room cleared now!
够了! 立刻清空这个房间!
You can't do this!
你不能这么做!
We got to get out of here!
我们得离开这儿!
- Let them come. - What?
- 让他们进来 - 什么?
If we scare them, I mean really scare them,
如果我们能吓到他们 我是说 吓坏他们
we could generate enough scream
或许就能收集足够的尖叫
to power the door from this side!
从这边把门打开!
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
I have read every book about Scaring ever written.
我读过所有关于惊吓的书
This could work!
这能成功!
They're adults. I can't do this.
他们是成年人 我做不到的
Yes, you can. Just follow my lead.
你能行的 只要听我指挥
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama!
妈妈!
Mama...
妈妈...
What the...
什么鬼...
- Now what? - Phase two.
- 接下来呢? - 第二步
Keep together.
大家靠拢了
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
- Mike, I can't. - Yes, you can.
- 麦克 我不行 - 你行的
Stop being a Sullivan and start being you.
别再当苏利文了 做回你自己
Call for backup.
呼叫支援
Assistance on the north side.
北边需要支援
Repeat, we need assistance on the north side.
重复 北边需要支援
Ranger, answer me, what's your 20?
告诉我 你们具体位置在哪里?
We need assistance on the north side. We have a...
北边需要支援 我们有...
Look! What was it?
看! 那是什么?
Let's go.
开始
Sulley, come on!
小苏 快点!
How?
你们?
How did you do this?
你们是怎么做到的?
Don't ask me.
别问我
Move, move, move! This is a 54-23 in progress.
行动 行动 行动! 这是第54-23号任务
All right, everybody, clear out.
好了 所有人都出去
Secure the perimeter.
确保周围安全
No child breach. Repeat, no child breach.
没有儿童出逃 重复 没有儿童出逃
You ruined our doors!
你毁了我们的门!
I've been working on my door all semester!
这扇门我用了整整一个学期!
Let's go, you two.
走吧 你们两个
You're alive!
你们还活着!
We are so glad you're safe.
真高兴你们都没事
Hey, wait! What's gonna happen to them?
嘿 等等! 他们会怎么样?
That's for the university president to decide.
这该由校长决定
But you can be sure we'll be watching these two.
但能肯定的是 我们会一直盯着他们
Always watching.
一直盯着
Expelled?
开除了?
Yeah, we really messed it up.
是啊 我们彻底搞砸了
So, you're leaving?
所以你们要走了?
Yeah, buddy. We have to go.
是的 伙计 我们得走了
Harsh, man.
真惨 兄弟
I'm sorry, guys. You'd be in the Scaring program
抱歉 各位 要不是因为我们
right now if it wasn't for us.
你们已经重返惊吓学院了
What?
怎么?
Well, it is the gosh-darnedest thing.
这简直不可置信
Hardscrabble's letting us into the Scare program.
但哈德斯克莱博同意我们进惊吓学院了!
What?
什么?
She was impressed with our performance in the games.
她对我们在比赛中的表现印象深刻
She invited us to join next semester!
她邀请我们下学期就入读!
Congratulations, guys!
恭喜你们了!
And that's not the only piece of good news.
这还不是唯一的好消息
Sherrie and I are engaged!
我和雪莉订婚了!
Oh. Who is Sherrie?
哦 雪莉是谁?
She's my mom.
是我妈妈
Well, if it isn't my two favorite fellas!
这是我最爱的两个男人!
Come here. Give me some sugar.
过来 甜蜜一下
Oh!
哦!
Ugh! So uncomfortable.
呕! 真恶心
Oh, come on, Scott.
行了 斯考特
I don't want you to think of me as your new dad.
我不用你当我是新爸爸
After all, we're fraternity brothers first.
毕竟我们是兄弟会的伙伴
This is so weird.
太古怪了
Just think of me as your big brother
只需要把我当成
that's marrying your mother.
娶了你妈妈的大哥
Wait. Hold on.
等等 慢着
We're brothers who share the same mom slash wife.
我们是共享了妈妈 斜杠 老婆的兄弟
That's worse.
更糟了
Well, I guess we should be going now.
我猜我们该走了
Promise me you'll keep in touch.
答应我 你会和我们保持联络
You're the scariest bunch of monsters I have ever met.
你们是我见过的最吓人的怪兽
Don't let anyone tell you different.
别让任何人否定这一点
So, what now?
那么现在如何?
You know, for the first time in my life, I don't really have a plan.
要知道 这是我人生中第一次没了计划
You're the great Mike Wazowski. You'll come up with something.
你可是伟大的麦克·华斯基 你肯定能想出计划的
I think it's time I leave the greatness to other monsters.
是时候把这个头衔让给别人了
I'm okay just being okay.
我当个普通人也挺好
So long, Sull.
保重 小苏
So long.
保重
Wazowski!
华斯基!
Whoa! Stop the bus!
哇哦! 停车!
Are you crazy?
你是疯了吗?
Mike,
麦克
I don't know a single Scarer who can do what you do.
我从没见过哪个惊吓专员能做到像你这样
I know, everyone sees us together,
我知道 每个人都忽略了你
they think I'm the one running the show, but the truth is,
他们都以为是我在指导大家 可事实上
I've been riding your coattails since day one!
从一开始我就在沾你的光!
You made the deal with Hardscrabble.
是你和哈德斯克莱博定下协议
You took a hopeless team and made them champions.
是你让一支没救的队伍成为冠军
All I did was catch a pig!
我只是捉了头猪而已!
Technically, I caught the pig.
严格来说 猪也是我捉的
Exactly! And you think you're just okay?
没错! 而你居然以为自己很普通?
You pulled off the biggest Scare this school has ever seen!
你打破了学校有史以来的惊吓记录!
That wasn't me! That was you!
那不是我! 那是你!
You think I could have done that without you?
你以为没有你 我能做到这些?
I didn't even bring a pencil on the first day of school.
我第一天上学甚至连笔也没带
Mike, you're not scary. Not even a little.
麦克 你不吓人 一点也不
But you are fearless.
但你无所畏惧
And if Hardscrabble can't see that, then she can just...
如果哈德斯克莱博连这点都看不到 那她不过是...
I can just what?
我不过是什么?
Careful, Mr. Sullivan. I was just warming up to you.
注意点 苏利文先生 我才刚对你有所改观呢
Sorry.
对不起
Well, gentlemen,
好了 先生们
it seems you made the front page again.
似乎你们又上了次头版
The two of you did something together
你们两人合力
that no one has ever done before.
做到了史无前例的事
You surprised me.
你们让我惊讶了
Perhaps I should keep an eye out for more surprises
或许我应该期待班上出现更多
like you in my program.
像你们这样的惊喜
But as far as the two of you are concerned
但就你们二人来说
there is nothing I can do for you now.
我已经没什么可教的了
Except, perhaps, wish you luck.
或许只能祝你们好运
And, Mr. Wazowski, keep surprising people.
华斯基先生 请继续让更多的人感到惊讶
You know, there is still one way
要知道 想在惊吓公司工作
we can work at a Scare company.
还有另外一种途径
They're always hiring in the mailroom.
收发室始终在招聘
This is better than I ever imagined!
这比我想象的还要好!
I bet we break the all-time record in our first year.
我打赌 我们在第一年就能破了纪录
Mike, we're mail guys.
麦克 我们是收发员
I know. I'm talking about the record for letters delivered!
我知道 我说的是派件数量啦!
All right, newbies, quit goofing around.
好了 新人 别瞎闹了
I'll have you know tampering with the mail is a crime
我会让你们知道 损坏信件
- punishable by banishment! - Yes, sir.
- 也要被炒鱿鱼! - 好的 先生
We're right on it, Mr. Snowman.
我们这就开工 雪人先生
The team of Wazowski and Sullivan
华斯基和苏利文小队
are going to change the world starting today!
将从今天起改变世界!
Say scream!
说"啊呀"!
- Scream! - Scream!
- 啊呀! - 啊呀!
怪兽公司入职第一天
派件记录创造者
新上任的清洁小队
食堂工作第一天
"金勺子"小队
尖叫瓶库管第一天
惊吓专员选拔赛
入选者表现惊人!
惊吓小队工作第一天
Wazowski, good luck on your first day!
华斯基 祝你第一天工作顺利!
Thanks, Merv.
多谢 梅尔夫
Good luck, Mike!
祝你好运 麦克!
Thanks, fellas.
谢谢了 伙计们
You coming, Coach?
你来不来呀 教练?
You better believe it.
那还用说
I made it! My first day of class!
我总算到了! 我的第一节课!
Uh, the school year's over, son. You missed it.
呃 学年结束了 孩子 你错过了
Great.
真棒