[Man ] So stay with us, because later this afternoon...
不要离开,因为稍后...
we're lucky enough to be talking to Anna Scott,
我们将有幸请到安娜-斯科特--
Hollywood's biggest star by far.
好莱坞迄今最红的明星
Miss Scott's latest film is once again topping the charts.
斯科特小姐的新片再次雄居票房榜首
~ [ Piano ] [ Man Continues, Indistinct ]
~ She may be the face I can't forget ~
~ 我无法忘记她的脸 ~
~ The trace of pleasure or regret ~
~ 带著欢乐或悲伤 ~
~ May be my treasure or the price ~I have to pay ~
~ 我能为之付出我的所有~
~ She may be the mirror ~
~ 她也许只是个幻影 ~
~ Of my dream ~
~ 出现在我梦中 ~
~ A smile reflected in a stream ~
~ 出现在梦中的笑容 ~
~ She may not be what she may seem ~ Inside her shell ~
~ 真实的她也许并不那么快乐 ~
~ She who always seems so happy in a crowd ~
~ 她在人群中似乎总是很快乐 ~
~ Whose eyes can be so private and so proud ~
~ 眼神中带著神秘和骄傲 ~
~ No one's allowed to see them when they cry ~
~ 没人能看到她哭泣的样子 ~
~ She may be the love that cannot hope to last ~
~ 也许她并不愿失去爱情 ~
~ May come to me from shadows of the past ~
~ 如果她走出阴影向我靠近 ~
~ That I'll remember till the day ~ I die ~
~ 那我至死也不会忘记 ~
~ She may be the reason I survive ~
~ 她也许是我活著的理由 ~
~ The why and wherefore I'm alive ~
~ 是我至今还活著的理由 ~
~ The one I'll care for through the rough ~ And ready years ~
~ 我时刻准备著扶持她走出困境 ~
~ Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears ~
~ 我会分享她的欢笑和忧伤 ~
~ And make them all my souvenirs ~
~ 让它们成为我的记忆 ~
~ For where she goes I've got to be ~
~ 我愿为她赴汤蹈火 ~
~ The meaning of my life is ~
~ 我的一生只为她而活 ~
Of course I've seen her films...
我当然看过她的片子...
and always thought she was, well, fabulous.
而且一直认为她很出色
But, you know, a million, million miles from the world I live in...
不过她和我的家乡远隔重洋...
which is here, Notting Hill, my favorite bit of London.
我住在诺丁山--伦敦我最喜欢的地方
There's the market on weekdays selling every fruit and vegetable known to man.
平时集市上会贩卖各种为人熟知的果蔬
Rock hard bananas, five for a pound!
香蕉,一镑五公斤
The tattoo parlor with a guy outside who got drunk...
醉醺醺的人从刺青店里出来...
and now can't remember why he chose "I love Ken."
却记不起他为什么要刺上"我爱肯"
The radical hairdressers where everyone comes out looking like the cookie monster,
前卫的发型师让每个从店里走出去的人 看起来像是 饼干怪兽
whether they want to or not.
不管他们是否喜欢
And then, suddenly, it's the weekend,
到了周末,突如其来地
and from break of day hundreds of stalls appear out of nowhere,
数以百计的摊贩无处不在
filling Portobello Road, right up to Notting Hill Gate.
布满整个街道,一直排到诺丁山的大门
And whereveryou look thousands of people are buying millions of antiques,
眼中所见尽是购买古董的人
some genuine and some... not quite so genuine.
有些是真品,也有些...只是赝品
And what's great is that lots of friends have ended up in this part of London.
最棒的是有很多朋友 也住在这个伦敦的小区里
That's Tony, for example, architect turned chef,
比如说东尼,由建筑师改行做了厨师
who recently invested all the money he ever earned in a new restaurant.
最近用他的所有积蓄开了一家餐馆
And so, this is where I spend my days and years...
这就是我日复一日生活的地方...
in this small village in the middle of the city in a house with a blue door...
这个小社区有间蓝色门脸的房子...
that my wife and I bought together before she left me for a man...
是我妻子和我一起买的, 后来她跟别人走了...
who looked exactly like Harrison Ford...
一个长得很像哈里森-福特的人
and where I lead a strange half-life with a lodger called--
我不同寻常的生活缘於一个房客,叫--
Hey, you coudn't help me with an incredibly important decision, could you?
嘿,你能帮我作个非常重要的决定吗?
This is important in comparison to, let's say, whether they should cancel Third World debt?
象能否取消第三世界国家的债务一样重要吗?
That's right. I am at last going out on a date with the great Janine,
正是这样,我终於要和简妮约会了
and I just wanna be sure I've picked the right T-shirt.
我得保证穿最适合的T恤去赴约
-What are the choices? -Well, wait for it.
-有些什么选择? -稍等片刻
First there's this one. [ Growls ] Cool, huh?
首先是这件,很酷吧?
Yeah, it might make it hard to strike a really romantic note.
是的,不过用它来制造浪漫气氛困难了点
Point taken. Don't despair.
一针见血,别灰心
If it's romance we're looking for, I believe I have just the thing.
如果期待浪漫的话,我相信有合适的
Yeah, well, there again, she might not think you had true love on your mind.
哦,又来了, 她恐怕不会认为你脑子里有真正的爱
Right. Just one more.
好吧,再等等
True love, here I come.
真爱,我来啦
Well, yeah. Yeah, that's-- that's, um, perfect.
是的,是的,这--这件很合适
-Wish me luck. -Good luck.
-祝我好运 -祝你好运
[Man Narrating] And so it was just another hopeless Wednesday,
那只是另一个毫无希望的星期三
as I walked the thousand yards through the market to work,
我路过拥挤的集市去上班
never suspecting that this was the day that was gonna change my life forever.
从没想过这一天将会永远改变我的生活
This is work, by the way, my little travel bookshop,
顺便说一下,这是我工作的小旅游书店
-Morning, Martin. -Morning, Monsignor.
-早,马丁 -早,老板
which, um, well, sells travel books,
这里专门卖旅游书刊
and to be frank with you, doesn't always sell many of those.
老实说,销路并不怎么好
Classic. Profit from major sales push,
好极了,利润全来自促销
Shall I, uh, go and get you a cappuccino?
我去替你买杯"卡布奇诺"好吗?
-You know, ease the pain a bit. -Yeah, yeah.
-也许能缓解一点痛苦 -是的,是的
Better make it a half. All I can afford.
不过我只付得起半杯的钱
Get your logic. Demi-cappu coming right up.
照你的意思,半杯咖啡马上就来
Um, can I help you at all?
要帮忙吗?
No, thanks. I'll just... look around.
不,谢谢,我只想...看看
Uh, that book's really not great.
那本书确实不怎么样
Just in case, you know, browsing turned to buying. You'd be wasting your money.
万一你略略看过就买下它 那就是在浪费自己的钱了
But if it's Turkey you're interested in,
如果你对土耳其感兴趣的话
um, this one, on the other hand, is very good.
这本就不同了,非常棒
Um, I think the man who wrote it has actually been to Turkey, which helps.
我想写这本书的人真正去过土耳其, 言之有物
Um, there's also a very amusing incident with a kebab,
提到了不少有趣的民俗风情
um, which is one of many amusing incidents.
这本比较有意思
Thanks. I'll think about it.
谢谢,我会考虑的
Or, in the bigger hardback variety, there's--
或者选那本更大些的精装本,有...
Um, sorry. Can you just give me a second?
抱歉,失陪一下
-Yes? -Bad news.
-什么事? -很不幸
-What? -We've got a security camera in this bit of the shop.
-什么? -我们店里装了监视器
-So? -So I saw you put that book down your trousers.
-所以? -所以我看到你把书放进你的裤子
-What book? -The one down your trousers.
-什么书? -放进你裤子的那本
I don't have a book down my trousers.
我没把什么书放到裤子里
I tell you what. Um, I'll call the police, and, um,
告诉你,我会叫警察,而且...
if I'm wrong about the whole "book down the trousers" scenario, I really apologize.
如果是我弄错了"书掉进裤子"的事, 我会道歉
Okay. What if... I did have a book down my trousers?
好吧,如果...我往裤子里放了一本书呢?
Well, ideally, when I went back to the desk,
很简单,当我回到柜台时
you'd remove the Cadogan Guide to Bali from your trousers...
你把裤子里那本"巴厘旅游指南"拿出来...
and either wipe it and put it back or buy it.
擦干净放回去或是买下来
I'll see you in a sec.
回头见
I'm sorry about that.
对不起
I was gonna steal one, but now I've changed my mind.
我本来想偷,但现在改变主意了
Oh, signed by the author, I see.
我看到有作者的签名
Um, yeah, couldn't stop him.
是啊,他非要签不可
If you can find an unsigned one, it's worth an absolute fortune.
如果你能找到本没签名的, 那绝对 要好运气
-[ Chuckles ] -Excuse me.
打扰一下
-Yes? -Can I have your autograph?
-什么事? -能替我签个名吗?
-What's your name? -Rufus.
-你叫什么? -鲁弗斯
That's my signature. And above it, it says, "Dear Rufus, you belong in jail."
我的签名,上面写的是 "亲爱的鲁弗斯,去监狱吧"
-Do you want my phone number? -Tempting.
-你想要我的电话吗? -好提议
But... no. Thank you.
不过...不用了,谢谢
I will take this one.
我要买这本
Oh, right, right. So, uh--
哦,好的,好的,既然--
Well, on second thoughts, um, maybe it's not that bad after all.
仔细想想,也许它并没那么糟
Actually, it's a sort of classic, really.
实际上,它也相当不错,真的
None of those childish kebab stories you find in so many books these days.
绝没有你在其他书中能看到的 幼稚的民俗故事
And, um, I tell you what.
另外还有
I'll throw in one of those for free.
我免费送你这本
Useful for, uh, lighting fires,
可以用来烧火照明
wrapping fish, that sort of thing.
包鱼,诸如此类
-Thanks. -Pleasure.
-谢谢 -不客气
Cappuccino, as ordered.
你要的咖啡
I don't think you'll believe who was just in here.
我想你不会相信刚才谁来过
Who? Was it someone famous?
谁?某个名人吗?
-No, no, no. -No?
-不,不,不是 -不是?
Would be exciting, though, wouldn't it, if someone famous came into the shop? Hmm?
如果有什么名人进店来 应该会令人兴奋对吗?
Do you know-- and this is pretty amazing, actually--
知道吗--的确能让人激动,实际上--
but I once saw Ringo Starr.
有次我见过林戈-斯达(著名音乐人)
-Where was that? -Kensington High Street.
-在哪? -肯辛顿大道
At least I think it was Ringo. It might have been that man from Fiddler on the Roof.
至少我觉得是林戈. 也许是那个"屋顶上的提琴手"的主演
-You know, Toppy. -Topol.
-你知道的,塔皮 -塔狻
Yes, that's right. Topol.
是的,没错,塔狻
Actually, Ringo Starr doesn't-- doesn't look at all like, uh, Topol.
实际上林戈-斯达一点也不像塔狻
Yeah, but he was-- he was quite a long way away from me.
是的,不过他--他离我相当远
So actually it could've been neither of them.
所以肯定会是他们中的一个
Yes, I suppose so, yes.
对,我想是这样,是的
-It's not a classic anecdote, is it? -Not a classic, no. No.
-这算不上什么大惊喜不是吗? -是的,算不上
-Another one? [ Sighs ] -Yes. No.
-还要一杯吗? -好啊...不
Let's go crazy. I'll have an orange juice.
就奢侈一回吧,我要橙汁
-Okay, thanks.Bye-bye. -See you later.
-好的,谢谢,再见 -回见
Oh, my God! Bugger! I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.
哦,老天,该死,对不起,我非常抱歉
Here. Let me-- Get your hands off!
-来,让我-- -把手拿开
I'm really sorry. I-- I live just over the street.
我真的很抱歉,我--我就住在街对面
I have, um, water and soap. You can get cleaned up.
那有水和肥皂,可以让你弄干净
No, thank you. I just need to get my car back.
不,谢谢,我只想找到我的车
I also have a phone. I'm confident that in five minutes...
我那有电话,我想只要五分钟...
we could have you spick-and-span and back on the street again.
就能让你弄干净回到街上来
In the non-prostitute sense, obviously.
绝没有不尊重你的意思
All right. Well-- What do you mean, "just over the street"?
好吧,你说"就在街对面"是多远?
Give it to me in yards. Uh, 18 yards.
-具体是多远? -大概18码
That's my house there with the blue front door.
那扇蓝色的门就是我的家
Come on in. I'll just-- I'll just--
请进,我--我--
Um, right. Right. Come in.
好了,好了,进来吧
It's, um, not quite as tidy as it normally is, I fear.
这里通常都不太整洁
But, um-- The bathroom's on the top floor.
不过--洗手间在楼上
And the telephone's just-- just up here.
电话就--就在这
Here. Let-- Let me, um--
来,让--让我,唔
Um, round the corner. Straight on-- straight on up.
转过去,一直--一直向上
would you like a cup of tea before you go?
走之前想喝杯茶吗?
-No. -Orange juice?
-不 -橙汁?
Probably not. Um, something else cold.
你大概不会要,那来些其他冷饮吧
-[Bottles Rattling] -Coke? Water?
可乐?水?
Some disgusting sugary drink pretending to have something to do with fruits of the forest?
或者来些所谓的天然水果味, 让人恶心的含糖饮料?
-No. -Would you like something to eat?
-不用 -那你想吃点什么吗?
Uh, something to nibble?
随便吃点什么?
Um, apricots soaked in honey?
蜜制杏子?
Quite why, no one knows, because it stops them tasting of apricots...
没人知道味道怎样, 因为都来不及尝尝杏子...
and makes them taste like honey,
以为味道就像蜂蜜
and if you wanted honey, you'd just buy honey instead of... apricots.
如果你想要蜂蜜,就只要买蜂蜜而不要杏子
Um, but nevertheless, there we go there.
但不管怎样,我们有这个
They're yours if you want them.
你想的话可以尝尝
Do you always say "no" to everything?
不管什么事你都说"不"吗?
I'd better be going.
我还是走的好
Thanks for your, uh, help.
谢谢你的--帮忙
And, uh, may I also say, um, heavenly.
也许我也要说,太棒了
I'll just take my one chance to say it.
我只有一次机会这么说
After you've read that terrible book,
在你读过那些糟糕的书之后
you're certainly not going to be coming back to the shop.
你肯定不会再回那家书店
Yeah. Well, my pleasure.
我的荣幸
it was nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Surreal but, um-- but nice.
有些超现实--但很棒
[People Chattering Outside]
"Surreal but nice"? What was I thinking?
"超现实但很棒"?我在想什么?
I forgot my other bag. Oh, right. Right.
-我忘了我的袋子 -哦,好的
I'm very sorry about the "surreal but nice" comment.
很抱歉说什么"超现实但很棒"
Disaster. That's okay.
太糟糕了
I thought the apricot and honey thing was the real low point.
那没什么,我觉得有关蜂蜜和杏子才真正糟糕
-[ Chuckles ] -[Doorknob Rattling]
Oh, my God. My flatmate.
老天,我的室友
I'm sorry. There's no excuse for him.
对不起,他行为很怪诞
I'm just going into the kitchen to get some food.
我要去厨房找些吃的
Then I'm gonna tell you a story that will make your balls shrink to the size of raisins.
然后跟你说个故事, 那会让你的球缩到只有葡萄干那么大
Probably best not to tell anyone about this.
最好别跟任何人提起这事
Right. Right. No one.
好的,好的,没问题
I mean, I'll tell myself sometimes, but don't worry. I won't believe it.
我是说,我会偶尔跟自己说说, 不过别担心,我根本不相信
There's something wrong with this yogurt.
这酸奶有点问题
It's not yogurt. It's mayonnaise.
这不是酸奶,是蛋黄酱
Oh, right. There we are, then.
哦,没错,就是这样
On for a videofest tonight?
今晚想饱饱眼福吗?
I got some absolute classics.
我有部绝对的好片子
-Smile. -I've got nothing to smile about.
-笑一笑 -没什么值得我笑
In about seven seconds,
在七秒钟内
I'm going to ask you to marry me.
我会向你求婚
Somewhere in the world there's a man who's allowed to kiss her.
在某个地方有个男人被允准吻她
-Do you have any books by Dickens? -No.
-你们这有狄更斯的书吗? -不
No, I'm afraid we're a travel bookshop. We only sell travel books.
没有,我们这是旅游书店,只出售旅游书刊
Oh, right. How about the new John Grisham thriller?
是吗,约翰-格雷歇的恐怖作品呢?
Well, no, 'cause that's, uh-- that's a novel too, isn't it?
没有,因为那--那也是小说不是吗?
[ Sighs ] Have you got Winnie the Pooh?
有"小熊维尼"吗?
Martin, your customer.
马丁,你来接待一下
Uh, can I help you? [Bell Dinging]
要效劳吗?
-~ Once in a lifetime ~~ -Just, um, incidentally,
我想问一下
uh, why... are you wearing that?
为什么...你穿这个?
Combination of factors really. Uh, no clean clothes.
多方面的因素,唔,没有干净衣服
There never will be, you know, unless you actually clean your clothes.
永远不会有,要知道, 如果你不把衣服洗干净的话
Right. Vicious circle.
不错,很坏的习惯
And I was, like, rooting around in your things...
所以我去翻找你的衣物...
and I found this, and I thought, "Cool."
找到了这个,我觉得很酷
Kinda... spacey.
有几分...独特
There's something wrong with the goggles, though.
不过潜水镜有点问题
No, they were, um, prescription.
没有,它用的是光学镜片
-Groovy. -So I could see all the fishes properly.
-太棒了 -这样我才能完全看清那些鱼
You should do more of this stuff.
你该多弄些这玩意
-So, look, any messages today? -Yeah, I wrote a couple down.
-今天有没有留言? -有的,我记下了两三条
So there were two. There were two messages? Right?
那就是两条,有两条对吗?
You want me to write down all your messages?
你要我记下你所有的留言吗?
Okay, who are the ones that you didn't write down from?
好吧,哪些是你没写记的?
[ Sighs ] No. Gone completely. Oh, no.
不记得了,哦,不
There was one from your mum. She said don't forget lunch, and her leg's hurting again.
有一条是你妈妈打来的, 她说别忘了吃午饭,还有她的腿疼又犯了
No one else? Absolutely no one else.
-没别的了? -绝对没有了
Though if we're going for this obsessive writing down all the message thing,
不过如果我们努力去回忆的话
some American girl called Anna called a few days ago.
几天前有个叫安娜的美国姑娘来过电话
-What did she say? -Well, it was genuinely bizarre.
-她说了什么? -真是奇怪
She said, "Hi. It's Anna." The she said, "Call me at The Ritz"...
她说,"嗨,我是安娜",接著说, "打电话到里兹大饭店找我"...
and then gave herself a completely different name.
然后却报了一个完全不同的名字
-Which was? -Absolutely no idea.
-是什么? -早就忘了
Remembering one name's hard enough.
要记住一个名字很困难
No, I-- I know that. She-- She said that.
不,我明白,是她说的
Um, I know she's using another name.
我知道她用了别的名字
The problem is she left the message with my flatmate...
问题是她留言给我的室友...
which was a very serious mistake.
是个严重的错误
Um, I don't know. Imagine, if you will, the stupidest person you've ever met.
想像一下你曾遇见过的最蠢的人吧
-Are you doing that? -Yes, sir, I have him in my mind.
-想像得到吗? -是的,我大致有个印象了
And now double it. And that is the, um-- what can I say--
就是这样,我只能这么形容他了--
the git that I am living with.
和我同住的那个饭桶
And he can't remember-- Try Flintstone.
-他无法记住-- -试试弗琳斯东
Sorry. What? I think she said her name was Flintstone.
-抱歉.什么? -我想她说她叫弗琳斯东
I don't-- I don't suppose, um, Flintstone rings any bells, does it?
我不敢肯定,弗琳斯东留过话给前台吗?
-I'll put you right through,sir. -Oh,my God.
- 先生,马上帮您接过去 - 天啊
-Hi there. -Hello?
你好,你好吗?
-Sorry. It's William... Thacker. -Yes?
打扰了,我是威廉...扎克
Um, we-- I work in a bookshop.
我们--我在书店工作
Uh-huh. You played it pretty cool there, waiting for three days to call.
你可真会耍酷,等了三天才回电
Oh, no, I promise you I've never played anything cool in my entire life.
哦,不,我发誓我这辈子还从没耍过什么酷
My flatmate, who'll I'll stab to death later, never gave me the message.
是我的室友一直没告诉我,回头我要杀了他
I don't know. Perhaps, um,
我不知道,也许,唔
I could drop round for tea later or something.
我能来你那喝茶什么的
-Things are pretty busy here. I might be free around 4:00. -Right. Right. Great.
-我现在很忙,大概4:00会有空 -好的,好的,好极了
-Bye. -Yea-- Bye.
-再见 -再见
[Phone Clicks, Dial Tone ]
-Which floor? -Three, please.
-几楼? -三楼,谢谢
Uh, are you sure this is--
-你肯定?... -是这--
Oh, yeah. Yeah. Sure.
是的,是的,没错
-Hi. Hi. I'm Karen. -Hi.
-嗨,我是凯伦 -嗨
I'm sorry. Things are running a little bit late.
抱歉,实在太忙了点
Here's the, uh, thing. Do you wanna come this way? Cheers.
拿著这些,请跟我来
[ Karen ] Through here.
从这过去
So what did you think of the film?
你们对本片有何看法?
Yeah, I thought it was fantastic. I thought it was, uh,
我觉得真是妙不可言
Close Encounters meets Jean de Florette.
让人联想到"恋恋山城"
I'm sorry. I didn't get down what magazines you're from.
对不起,我没记下你是哪家杂志社的
-Time Out. -Great.
-"中场休息" -很好
Uh, Horse & Hound.
唔,"马和猎犬"
The name's William Thacker. I think, actually, she might be expecting me.
名字是威廉-扎克. 我想,实际上,她也许在等我
Oh, okay. Take a seat and I'll go check.
请稍等,我去看看
I see you've, uh-- I see you've brought her some flowers.
我看到--我看到你给她带了花
These are for my, um, grandmother.
是给我,唔,祖母的
She's in a hospital just down the road.
她住在附近的医院
Thought I'd kill two birds with one stone, you know.
我正好顺路去看看她
Sure, right. Absolutely. Yeah. Yeah.
是的,不错,是的
Which hospital's that?
是哪家医院?
Do you mind me not saying?
我可以不说吗?
It's a rather distressing disease.
那会让我感到难过
Name of the hospital kind of gives it away. Absolutely. Sure.
-提到医院总是让人不快 -说得不错
Cheers. Ooh, yes.
-振作点 -好的
Right, uh, Mr. Thacker. If you'll come this way.
好了,扎克先生,请跟我来
You've got five minutes.
你有五分钟
Uh, I brought these, but clearly--
我带了这个,但显然--
No, they're great. They're great.
不,它们很漂亮,非常漂亮
Ah, listen, I'm sorry about not ringing back.
很抱歉没能及时回电话
The whole "two-names concept" was totally too much for my flatmate's pea-sized intellect.
两个名字对我那室友可怜的智商来说 实在太复杂了
No, it's a stupid privacy thing. I always pick a... cartoon character.
不,这是愚蠢的保密措施, 我常用...卡通人物的名字
Last time I was Mrs. Bambi.
上次用的是"斑比"
-Everything all right? -Yes, thank you.
-一切都好吧? -是的,谢谢
And you're from, uh, Horse & Hound.
你是"马和猎犬"杂志社的
Uh, I'll just... fire away then, shall I?
我可以...开始提问了吗?
The film's great, and, um,
这部片子非常棒
I just was wondering whether...
我想知道你是否...
you ever thought of having, um,
曾考虑过,呃
more, uh, horses in it.
加些马进去
Uh, well, we would have liked to,
我们希望这样做
but it was, um, difficult, obviously, being set in space.
不过对太空题材来说显然有些困难
Space, right, yeah. Yeah, obviously very difficult.
太空,说得没错,是的,显然很困难
I'm so sorry. I arrived outside.
真不好意思,我来了这里
They thrust this thing into my hand--
但毫无思想准备--
No, it's my fault. I thought this would all be over by now.
不,是我的错,我本以为早该结束了的
I just wanted to sort of apologize for the kissing thing.
我只是想为那个吻的事道歉
I seriously don't know what came over me.
我真的不知道自己怎么了
And I just wanted to make sure that you were fine about it.
我只想确定那没有影响到你
-Yeah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely fine. -[ Door Closes ]
是的,是的,绝对没有
Do remember that Miss Scott is also keen to talk about her next project...
别忘了斯科特小姐 同样渴望著的下一部片子...
which is, um, shooting later in the summer.
就是夏天将要开拍的那部
Ah, yes, excellent. Excellent.
是的,非常棒,非常棒
Any horses in that one?
那里面有马吗?
Or hounds for that matter. Our readers are equally intrigued by both species.
或是猎犬,我们的读者对此很感兴趣
It takes place on a submarine.
场景是在一艘潜艇上
Oh. Well, bad luck.
哦,真不幸
if there were horses in it,
如果有马的话
would you be riding them...
你会骑它们...
or would you be getting, a-- a stunt-horse-double-man-thing?
还是找个特技演员作替身呢?
[ Chuckles ] I-I'm a complete moron. I apologize. I--
我是个十足的笨蛋,不好意思,我--
This is very weird. It's the sort of thing that happens in dreams,
太不可思议了,这种事只会出现在梦里
not in real life.
而不是现实当中
I mean, good dreams. It's a--
我是说美梦,这是个--
It's a dream, in fact, uh, to see you again.
能再见到你实际上就像个梦
What happens next in the dream?
接下去还会梦到什么?
I suppose in the, uh, dream--
我猜在这个,呃,梦--
dream scenario-- I just, uh,
梦境中--我会...
change my personality...
改变我的行为方式...
because you can do that in dreams and, um,
因为在梦里你可以这么做
walk over and, uh, kiss the girl.
走过去并吻这个女孩
Time's up, I'm afraid. Did you get what you wanted?
时间到了,你达到目的了吗?
-Um, nearly, nearly. -Well, maybe just one last question.
-还差一点,差一点 -好吧,最后一个问题
-Sure. [ Clears Throat ] -Right, right.
-当然 -好的,好的
Are you... busy tonight?
你--今晚忙吗?
-Yes. -Right. Right.
-是的 -好的,好的
-Come in. -Well, it was nice to meet you.
-请进 -好了,很高兴认识你
Surreal... but nice.
超现实...但很不错
Thank you. You are Horse & Hounds' favorite actress.
谢谢,你是"马和猎犬"最喜欢的女演员
You and Black Beauty...
和"黑美人"...
Excellent. Wait a minute. She took your grandmother's flowers.
好极了.等等,她拿了你祖母的花
Uh, yeah, yeah. That's right.
是的,是的,没错
-Bitch. [Karen ] -Oh, Mr. Thacker.
-贱货 -哦,扎克先生
Mr. Thacker, if you'd like to come with me,
扎克先生,如果你不介意的话
-we can just rush you through the others. -The others?
-我们能临时安排你另一个采访 -另一个?
Mr. Thacker is from Horse & Hound.
扎克先生是"马和猎犬"杂志社的
-How's it going? -Very well,thank you.
-你好吗? -很好,谢谢
Well, did you enjoy the film?
你喜欢这部片子吗?
-Well, fire away. -Right.
-请提问吧 -好的
Did you enjoy making the film?
拍片期间还愉快吗?
-Yes, I did. -Good.
-是的 -很好
Any bit in particular?
有没有特别喜欢的部分?
You tell me what bit you enjoyed the most,
先说说你最喜欢哪个场景
and I'll tell you if I enjoyed making that bit.
我再告诉你我是否同样喜欢
Iiked the bit in space...
例如在太空中那部分...
Did you identify with the character you're playing?
你和你演的角色有共同点吗?
Because he's playing a psychopathic flesh-eating robot.
因为他演的是一个失控的食肉机器人
is this your first film?
这是你第一部片子吗?
No. It's my 22nd.
不,这是第22部了
Of course it is. Any favorites among the 22?
我是想问你最喜欢哪一部?
Working with Leonardo.
和莱昂纳多合作的那部
-Da Vinci? -DiCaprio.
-达芬奇吗? -迪卡普里奥
Of course. [ Chuckles ]
当然
And is-- is he your favorite Italian director?
他--是你最喜欢的导演吗?
-Mr. Thacker. -Oh, no.
-扎克先生 -哦,不
-Have you got a minute? -No.
-能耽误你一会吗? -不
Um-- Yeah, so the, um--
啊--是这样的
the-- the thing I was doing tonight, I'm not doing anymore.
我,我推掉了我今晚的事情
I told them I had to spend the evening...
我告诉他们今晚我接受了...
with Britain's premier equestrian journalist.
英国第一骑师记者的邀请
Fantastic. That's, uh--
难以置信,这--
Oh. Shittity brickitty.
哦,太糟糕了
It's my sister's birthday. Shit. We're meant to be having dinner.
今天是我妹妹生日,可恶, 我们约好了要一起吃晚饭
-Okay, that's fine. -No. I'm sure I can get out of it.
-好啊,没关系 -不,我肯定能推掉
No, I mean, if it's fine with you, I'll be your date.
不,我是说,只要你不介意, 我可以和你一起去
You-- You'll be my date...
你--你肯和我一起...
to my little sister's birthday party?
去我妹妹的生日晚会?
-If it's all right. -Well,yeah, I'm sure it's all right.
-如果没问题的话 -哦,当然没问题
My friend Max is cooking,
是马克掌厨
and he is generally acknowledged to be the worst cook in the world,
大家公认他是世上最差劲的厨师
but, um, you know, you could hide the food in your handbag or something.
不过,你可以事先在手袋里藏些食物
-He's bringing a girl? -Miracles do happen.
-他带了个女孩? -真是怪事
-Does the girl have a name? -Don't know.Wouldn't say.
-那姑娘叫什么? -不知道,没有说
Oh, Christ! What is going on in there?
哦,我的天,这是怎么回事?
[Doorbell Rings] Oh, God!
哦,老天
Hi. Come on in. Vague food crisis.
嗨,快进来.食物焦糊危机
The guinea-fowl is proving more complicated than expected.
看来珍珠鸡比预料的更难做
-He's cooking guinea-fowl? -Don't even ask.
-他在做珍珠鸡? -别问了
Good Lord, you're the spitting image of--
天啊,你是那个肖像满天飞--
Bella, this is Anna.
贝拉,这是安娜
-Right. -Okay, crisis over.
-没错 -好了,危机解除
Max, this is Anna.
马克,这是安娜
-Hi. -Hello, Anna...
-嗨 -你好,安娜...
Scott. Have some wine.
斯科特. 来杯酒吗?
[Doorbell Rings] I'll get it.
我去开门
-Oh, yes,happy birthday. -Thank you.
-生日快乐 -谢谢
Look, your brother's brought this girl.
看看你哥哥带来的女孩
Hi, guys. Oh, holy fuck!
嗨,大家好,哦,我的天
Hon, this is Anna. Anna, this is Honey. She's my baby sister.
汉,这是安娜. 安娜,这是汉妮,是我的小妹妹
Oh, God. This is one of those key moments in life...
天啊,这可是一生中的重要时刻之一...
when it's possible you can be really genuinely cool...
当它成为现实时真是太酷了...
and I-- I'm going to fail just a hundred percent.
我真的要晕了
I-- I absolutely, totally and utterly adore you.
我--我绝对,完全,彻底地崇拜你
And I just think... you are the most beautiful woman in the world.
而且我认为...你是世上最美的女人
And, more importantly, I genuinely believe,
更重要的是,我真的相信
and I've believed for some time now, that we could be best friends.
一直以来我都相信, 我们能成为最好的朋友
So what do you think?
你怎么想?
[ Clears Throat ] Well, happy birthday.
生日快乐
Oh, you gave me a present. We're best friends already, then.
哦,你给我带了礼物, 那么我们已经是好朋友了
Marry Will. He's a really nice guy. Then we can be sisters.
结婚吧,他真的很不错, 那样我们就能做姐妹了
Well, I'll think about it. [ Chuckles ]
我会考虑的
[Doorbell Rings] That'll be Bernie.
肯定是伯尼
-Hi. -Hi. Sorry I'm late.
-嗨 -嗨,抱歉来晚了
Bollocksed up at work again, I fear.
我担心工作又弄砸了
-Millions down the drain. -Well done.
-亏了几百万 -干得不赖
-Bernie, this is Anna. -Hello, Anna.Delighted to meet you.
-伯尼,这是安娜 -你好,安娜,很高兴认识你
And you. Honey bunny, ~ Happy birthday to you ~~
还有你,汉妮宝贝, ~祝你生日快乐~
-Hi, Bella. -Hi.
-嗨,贝拉 -嗨
Um, it-- it-- it's a hat. You don't have to wear it or anything.
是一顶帽子,你用不著非得戴它
-Wine, Bernie? -Mm.
要酒吗,伯尼?
[ Cork Pops ] You haven't slept with her, have you?
你和她睡过觉没有?
That is a cheap question, and the answer is, of course, no comment.
这问题太粗俗了, 答案当然是无可奉告
-No comment means "yes." -No, it doesn't.
-那就表示"有" -不,没有
Do you ever masturbate? Definitely no comment.
-对她有过性幻想吗? -绝对无可奉告
-You see, it means "yes." [ Honey ] -Oh, my God!
-你知道的,这表示"有" -哦,上帝
So, uh, tell me, um, Anna, what do you do?
那么,说说看,安娜,你是做哪一行的?
I'm an actress. Oh, splendid.
-我是演员 -哦,好极了
I'm actually in the stock market myself, so, uh, not really similar fieids.
我是个股票经纪, 和你的行业没有太多共同之处
Though, um-- um, I have done the odd bit of amateur stuff.
尽管我曾做过业余独角戏演员
Um-- uh, P. G. Wodehouse. Farce, all that, you know.
P.G.沃德豪斯的滑稽剧,你知道的
"Careful there, vicar."
"小心点,牧师"
Always imagined it's a pretty tough job, though, acting.
一直觉得这是个艰难的行当
-I mean, the wages are a scandal, aren't they? -They can be.
-我是说,收入简直难以启齿对吧? -可以这么说
I see friends from university-- clever chaps. Been in the business longer than you.
我知道有些机灵的家伙干这行比你更久
They're scraping by on seven, eight thousand a year.
他们一年只挣可怜的七八千
You know, it's no life.
要知道,那无法维生
-What sort of acting do you do? -Films, mainly.
-你从事哪种戏剧形式? -主要是电影
Oh, splendid. Oh, well done. How's the pay in movies?
哦,太棒了,混得不错. 演电影的收入怎么样?
Last film you did, what did you get paid?
你最近一部电影的收入是多少?
Fifteen million dollars.
一千五百万美元
So that's, well, fairly good.
看来,的确很不错
Right, I think we're ready.
好了,可以开饭了
-Bella, can you tell me where I can find-- -Oh, sorry. Yeah, yeah.
-贝拉,你能告诉我-- -哦,对不起,好的
-It's down the corridor on the right. -I'll show you.
-就在走廊尽头的右边 -我带你去
[ Whispering ] Quickly, quickly, quickly. Talkvery, very quickly.
快快快,快点说
What are you doing here with Anna Scott?
你和安娜-斯科特来这干什么?
-Anna Scott? -Yes. Shut up!
-安娜-斯科特? -对,闭嘴
-What, the film star? -Shh!
那个电影明星?
-Oh, God! -What?
-哦,天啊 -怎么了?
-Oh, God. Oh, goddy God. -What did you say to her?
-哦,天啊,我的天啊 -你跟她说什么了?
I don't believe it. I actually walked into the loo with her.
真不敢相信,我竟然能和她一起进洗手间
I was still chatting when she started unbuttoning her jeans.
她解钮扣时我仍在对她说话
-She had to ask me to leave. -Oh, God.
-她不得不要求我走开 -哦,老天
[ Laughing ] So you knew who she was?
你早知道她是谁了?
Of course I did, but he didn't.
我当然知道,可他不知道
Well, not instantly, but I-- I-- I got away with it.
我呆一会就赶快逃走好了
-What do you think of the guinea-fowl? -I'm a vegetarian.
-你觉得珍珠鸡怎么样? -我是素食主义者
So, how's the guinea-fowl?
珍珠鸡怎么样?
Best guinea-fowl I've ever tasted.
是我尝过最好的珍珠鸡
~ It's amazing how you ~
~ 多么令人惊喜 ~
~ Can speak right to my heart ~ [ All Chattering ]
~ 你与我心有灵犀 ~
~ Without saying a word~
~ 尽在不言中 ~
~ You can light up the dark~
~ 你能照亮黑夜 ~
[ Hands Clapping ] ~ Try as I may I can never explain ~
~ 不 要任何言语 ~
~ What I hear when you don't say a thing ~~ [ Party Poppers Popping ]
~ 我能听到你的心声 ~
Having you here, Anna, firmly establishes what I've long suspected--
有你在这,安娜, 更证实了我长久以来的怀疑--
that we really are the most desperate lot of underachievers.
我们真是最无可救药的失败者
-[ Bernie ] Shame. -I'm not saying it's a bad thing.
-羞耻 -我不是说这是坏事
In fact, I think it's something we should take pride in.
实际上,我觉得我们该为此自豪
I'm gonna give the last brownie as a prize...
我要用最后的蛋糕来奖励...
to the saddest act here.
生活最悲惨的人
Yeah, all right. Well, obviously, it's me, isn't it?
好的,好的,很明显是我不是吗?
I mean, I work in the city in a job I don't understand,
我是说,我干著一份自己根本不懂的工作
and everyone keeps getting promoted above me.
所有人的职位都高过我
I haven't had a girlfriend since-- well, since puberty.
我没有女朋友,自从--青春期之后
And... nobody fancies me.
而且...没人会喜欢我
And if these cheeks get any chubbier, they never will.
没有什么比这些更可怜了
-Nonsense. I fancy you. -Really?
-胡说,我就喜欢你 -真的?
Yeah. Or I did beforeyou got so fat.
当然,否则罚我比你先变胖
[Max] You see. And unless I'm much mistaken,
你看,除非是我弄错了
your job still pays you a rather lot of money,
你的工作毕竟让你挣到了不少钱
whilst Honey here earns 20 pence a week...
可汉妮周薪才20镑...
flogging her guts out in London's worst record store.
在伦敦最差劲的唱片店累得一塌糊涂
Yes! And I haven't got hair. I've got feathers.
没错,累得头发都没了,只有羽毛
And I've got funny goggly eyes. And I'm attracted to cruel men.
我可笑的鱼泡眼还会吸引有暴力倾向的男人
And, actually, no one will marry me...
实际上却没人愿意娶我...
because, um, my boosies have actually started shrinking.
因为,唔,我的胸部正在缩小
-[Max] You see, it's incredibly sad. -But on the other hand,
-看到没,悲惨得无法相信 -但从好的方面来说
her best friend is Anna Scott.
她最好的朋友是安娜-斯科特
-True. I can't deny it. She needs me. What can I say? -[ All Laughing ]
我无法否认,她需要我,我能说什么呢?
And most of her limbs work, whereas I'm stuck in this thing day and night,
但她的四肢没有问题, 我却日夜都要坐著轮椅
in a house full of ramps.
房间里满是斜坡
And to add insult to serious injury,
更增加了我的屈辱
I've totally given up smoking, my favorite thing.
我用香烟来麻醉自己,这是我最大的嗜好
And, um, well, the truth is,
而且,事实是
we can't have a baby.
我们不能生孩子
Still, um, we're lucky in lots of ways.
但我们还是很幸运的
But surely that's worth a brownie. [ Chuckling ]
这无疑值得上一块蛋糕
Well, I don't know. Look at William.
先看看威廉怎么说吧
-Very unsuccessful professionally. -That's true.
-事业极其失败 -这是事实
Divorced. Used to be handsome, now kind of squidgy round the edges.
离了婚. 曾经很英俊,现在则像卷了口的刀刃
-[ All Laughing ] -And absolutely certain never to hear from Anna again...
一旦安娜听到他在学校时的外号...
-once she's heard that his nickname at school was-- -Floppy.
-毫无疑问他将再也听不到她这么说-- -"软蛋"
You did. I can't believe it, you did.
我不敢相信你竟然说出来了
Thanks very much. Thank you. Well, at least I get the last brownie.
非常感谢,谢谢,至少我得到了最后的蛋糕
[Max] I think so,yes.
我想是这样
Well, wait. What about me?
等等,我呢?
I'm sorry? You think you deserve the brownie?
什么?你觉得应该归你吗?
[ Chuckles ] Well, a shot at it at least, huh?
至少得给个机会吧?
You'll have to prove it. This is a very, very good brownie, and I'm gonna fight for it.
你得有说服力,这是块非常非常好的蛋糕, 我能为了它拼命
I've been on a diet every day since I was 19,
我从十九岁起就每天节食
which basically means I've been hungry for a decade.
所以十年来我都食不果腹
I've had a series of not-nice boyfriends, one of whom hit me.
我有过一系列糟糕的男朋友, 有一个还打过我
Uh, and every time I get my heart broken,
而每一次都令我心碎
the newspapers splash it about as though it's entertainment.
报纸会大肆张扬拿来娱乐大众
And... it's taken two rather painful, um, operations...
经过两次相当痛苦的...整容手术
to get me looking like this.
才变成现在的样子
-Really? -Really.
-真的吗? -真的
And one day not long from now, my looks will go,
在不久的将来,我的容颜不再
they will discover I can't act,
他们会发现我不能演戏
and I will become some sad, middle-aged woman...
而我将成为可悲的中年妇女...
who... Iooks a bit like someone who was famous for a while.
有谁会愿意看过气的名人呢?
No, nice try, gorgeous, but you don't fool anyone.
说得不赖,很动人,不过愚弄不了任何人
-[ All Laughing ] -No.
没错
Pathetic effort to hog the brownie.
不足以争夺这块蛋糕
-Thank you for such a terrific time. -I'm delighted.
-谢谢你的款待 -是我的荣幸
-That's a great tie. -Now you're lying.
-领带很漂亮 -说假话
Okay, it's true. I told you I was bad at acting.
不,是实话. 我说过我是个糟糕的演员
-It was lovely to meet you. -Yeah, and you.And you.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
I'll wait until you've gone before I tell him you're a vegetarian.
我会等到你走时才告诉他你是素食主义者
-No! [ Chuckling ] -Oh!
- 不 -噢
-Good night. -Anna, I'm so sorry about the loo thing.
-晚安 -安娜,洗手间的事我很抱歉
I meant to leave. I just-- [ Chuckles ]
我想到要走开,只是--
Ring me if you want someone to go shopping with.
如果要找人陪你购物就给我电话
I know lots of nice, cheap places, not that money is necessarily--
我知道很又好又便宜的地方, 可以少花冤枉钱--
It was just so nice to meet you.
认识你真是太好了
Happy birthday. You're my style guru. Thank you.
-生日快乐,你是我的形象顾问 -谢谢
Sorry. Can I just-- Oh.
对不起,我能--
-Thanks. -Leave her.
-谢谢 -好了
-Good night, everyone. -Bye.
-晚安,各位 -再见
[ William ] Max, Belle, we'll see you in a couple of days.
马克,贝拉,回头见
-Thank you, everybody. -Call us. Call us. -Bye, guys.
-谢谢大家 -给我们电话 -再见,各位
-Bye, Anna. -Love your work.
-再见,安娜 -好好演戏
[ William ] Bye, Hon.
再见,汉
[Screaming, Shouting Continue ]
Sorry. They always do that when I leave the house.
抱歉,每次我离开时他们总是这么做
It's a stupid thing. I hate it.
这太蠢了,我讨厌他们这样
-"Floppy," huh? -It's the hair.
-"软蛋"对吧? -是头发
Mm-hmm. It's to do with the hair.
那是指的发型
Why is she in a wheelchair?
为什么她要坐轮椅?
Uh, because she had an accident about 18 months ago.
一年半前她出了意外
-And the pregnancy thing, is that to do with the accident? -You know, I'm not sure.
-不能怀孩子也是因为那次意外吗? -这个我也不清楚
I don't think they tried for kids before, as fate would have it.
我觉得他们之前就不能生孩子, 似乎是先天性的
Do you want to, um--
你想不想--
My place is just, um--
我家, 唔--
-I thought you were leaving tomorrow. -I was.
- 我以为你明天要走呢 - 是啊
All these streets round here have these mysterious communal gardens in the middle of them.
这些神秘的花园被街道环绕著...
They're like little villages. Let's go in.
- 就像小村庄一样 - 我们进去吧
Ah, no, that's the point. They're private villages.
不行,栅栏上有尖刺,是私家花园
Only the people who live round the edges are allowed in.
只有住在里面的人才能进去
Oh. You abide by rules like that?
哦,你们这么守规矩吗?
I don't. No, no. But others do.
我不会,不会,但其他人会
I just do what I want. [ Metal Rattling ]
我会随心所欲地做
Whoopsidaisies. [ Laughing ]
妈妈咪呀
-Nothing. -Yes, you did.
-没说什么 -不,你说了
-No, I didn't. -You said, "Whoopsidaisies."
-没,我没说 -你说了,"妈妈咪呀"
No one says, "Whoopsidaisies," do they? I mean, unless they're--
没人会这么说对吗?我是说,除非他们--
There is no "unless." Because no one has said "Whoopsidaisies" for 50 years.
没有什么"除非", 因为有五十年没人这么说了
And even then it was-- it was just little girls with blonde ringlets.
即便在那时候- -也只有金发小女孩才这么说
Exactly. Right. So here we go again.
的确是这样.我们再试试
Oh! Oh! Whoopsidaisies. [ Laughing ]
噢,噢,妈妈咪呀
Yeah, well, it's a disease. It's a clinical thing.
没错,这是个坏习惯,是个毛病
I'm taking pills and having injections. And I'm told it won't last long.
我要吃药打针,得治好久
-Okay, stand aside. -I don't think that's a good idea.
-好了,靠边站 -这可不是什么好主意
Really, it's quite, um, tricky. Anna.
真的很难爬上去,安娜
Anna, don't. It's harder than it-- No, it's not. It's easy.
安娜,别,这可比--看来还真容易
Oh, God, this could be very unpleasant.
老天,这真让人不舒服
Ay! Bugger, bugger.
可恶,可恶
Now what in the world in this garden could make that ordeal worthwhile?
世上还有什么值得如此大费周章?
~ It's amazing how you ~
~ 多么令人惊喜 ~
~ Can speak right to my heart~
~ 你与我心有灵犀 ~
~ Without saying a word~
~ 尽在不言中 ~
~ You can light up the dark~
~ 你能照亮黑夜 ~
[ Anna Laughs ] ~ Try as I may I can never explain ~
~ 不 要任何言语 ~
~ What I hear when you don't say a thing ~
~ 我能听到你的心声 ~
~ You say it best ~ ~ You say it best ~
~ 你说这是最好的 ~
~ When you say nothing at all ~
~ 尽管你没说出来 ~
"For June who loved this garden.
"纪念深爱这花园的琼
From Joseph who always sat beside her."
永远陪伴著她的约瑟夫"
Some people do spend their whole lives together.
有些人可以携手走过一生一世
~ All day long I can hear ~
~ 我能够听到 ~
~ People talking out loud~
~ 有人在大声呼喊 ~
~ [Background Singers Humming]
~ But when you hold me near ~ ~ When you hold me near ~
~ 当你让我靠近拥抱著我 ~
~ You drown out the crowd~ ~ Out the crowd~
~ 你的声音分外清晰 ~
-~ Try as they may they can never define ~ -Come and sit with me.
-~ 旁人永远不会明白 ~ -过来坐
~ What's been said between your heart and mine ~
~ 你我的心曾说过什么 ~
~ The smile on your face lets me know that you need me ~
~ 你的笑容让我知道你需要我 ~
~ There's a truth in your eyes ~
~ 你的眼睛已经告诉我 ~
-~ Saying you'll never leave me ~ -Bollocks! Bollocks!
-~ 你永远不会离开我 ~ -该死,该死
-Have you seen my glasses? -No, afraid not.
-你看到我的眼镜没有? -恐怕没有
Big, big bollocks! Average day, my glasses are everywhere.
这下麻烦了,平时它无处不在
Everywhere I look there's a pair of glasses.
随时随地我都能看到它
But when I want to go to the cinema, they've vanished.
可我要去看电影时它却消失了
It's one of life's real cruelties.
这就是残酷的现实
That's compared to, like, earthquakes in the Far East or testicular cancer, is it?
就像远东地震或者睾丸癌一样无可奈何
Oh, shit. Is that the time?
可恶,到时间了
~ [ Continues] Thanks for all your help on the glasses thing.
真是多谢你的开导
Oh, you're welcome. Did you find them?
不客气,找到没有?
-Sort of. -Great.
-差不多 -很好
~ Oh, the smile on yourface lets me know that you need me ~
~ 你的笑容让我知道你 要我 ~
~ There's a truth in your eyes ~
~ 你的眼睛已经告诉我 ~
~ Saying you'll never leave me ~
~ 你永远不会离开我 ~
~ The touch of your hand says you'll catch me wherever I fall~~
~ 你的触摸告诉我你总能找到我 ~
-Uh, she left me. -Why?
-她抛弃我 -为什么?
She saw through me. Uh-oh.
她看透了我
You can give me Anna Scott any day.
你可以请我看安娜-斯科特
I didn't like her last film. Fell asleep as soon as the lights went down.
我不喜欢她的新片,让人昏昏欲睡
I don't really care what the film's like.
我不在乎电影怎么样
Any film with her in, it's fine by me.
只要有她的影片我都觉得好
She's not my type at all. I prefer the other one. You know, blonde, sweet-looking.
她不是我喜欢的类型, 我喜欢那个金发的甜姐儿
You know, what's-her-name.
她叫什么来著
Has an orgasm every time you take her out for a cup of coffee.
你只要带她出去喝杯咖啡就能上床的
No, she's too wholesome. The point about Miss Scott is...
不,她不是那种人. 问题是安娜-斯科特...
she's got that twinkle in her eyes.
她的眼神不对劲
Probably drug-induced. Spends most of her life in bloody rehab.
她多半有吸毒,时常进康复中心
Well, whatever. She's so clearly up for it.
不管怎样,她非常豪放
You see, most girls, they're all like, "Stay away, chum."
要知道大多数女孩都比较自重
But Anna, she is absolutely gagging for it.
但安娜却是来者不拒
Do you know that in over 50% of the languages,
知道吗,有超过半数的人认为
the word for "actress" is the same as the word for "prostitute."
女演员和妓女是同一回事
[ Men Laughing ] Where did you get that from?
你从哪听来的?
And Anna is your definitive actress,
而安娜就是你专用的女演员
someone really filthy you can just flip over and start again.
你可以猥亵地对她为所欲为
-Right, that's it. Sorry. -No, no. There's really no point.
-太过分了,失陪一下 -别,没什么大不了
Um, sorry-- sorry to disturb you guys.
对不起,抱歉打扰一下
But, um-- Can I help?
有什么事吗?
Well, yeah. I wish I hadn't overheard your conversation, but I did.
我但愿没听到你们的谈话,可我听到了
And, um, I just think, you know,
我觉得,你们该明白
the person you're talking about is a real person.
你们谈论的是一个真实的人
And I think she probably deserves a little bit more consideration...
我觉得你们该更尊重她一点...
rather than having jerks like you drooling over her.
不该这么胡说八道
Oh, sod off, mate. What are you, her dad?
滚开,你是她什么人?她爸爸吗?
-I'm sorry. -No, I love that you tried.
-对不起 -别这么说,这不是你的错
Time was I'd have done the same thing. In fact--
换了我也会这么做,实际上--
-Oh, my God. -I just wanted to apologize for my friend.
-我的天 -我只是想代我的朋友道歉
-He's very sensitive. -No, look, I-I--
-他太敏感了 -不,听我说,我--
No, no, leave it. It's, you know-- I'm sure you didn't mean any harm.
不,不,没关系, 要知道--我相信你是无意的
I'm sure it was just friendly banter.
我相信那只是善意的调侃
I'm sure you guys have dicks the size of peanuts. Enjoy your dinner.
我肯定你们的家伙跟花生差不多大, 继续吃饭吧
The tuna's really good.
金枪鱼味道不错
[ Anna ] I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have done that.
-我不该那么做 -你有权利那样做
No, you were brilliant. I'm rash and I'm stupid.
不,你做得很好,我太鲁莽愚蠢了
What am I doing with you?
我跟你在一起干什么?
Uh, I don't know, I'm afraid.
我恐怕不知道
-Well, look-- -Do you wanna come up?
-那么-- -你想上去吗?
Well, there seem to be... lots of reasons why I shouldn't, so--
这似乎...有太多不方便,所以--
There are lots of reasons.
是有太多不方便
Do you wanna come up?
你想上去吗?
Give me five minutes?
五分钟后上来行吗?
To be able to do that is such a wonderful thing.
能这样吻你真是太美妙了
-You've got to go. -Why?
-你得离开 -怎么了?
Because my boyfriend who was in America is, in fact, now in the next room.
因为我美国的男朋友现在就在隔壁房间
-Boyfriend? -Yes.
-男朋友? -是的
-Baby, who is it? -Uh, it's, uh--
-宝贝,是谁? -啊,是,唔--
-Uh-- -Uh, room service.
房间服务
Oh. How you doing? I thought you guys always wore those, uh, penguin coats.
哦,你好, 我还以为你们总是穿著企鹅似的燕尾服呢
But I was just, uh-- just changed to go home.
不过我刚换了衣准备回家
And, um, then I thought I'd take this final call.
只是顺便来问一下
Oh, great. If you don't mind, I would like something too.
太好了,不介意的话,我正想要些东西
Could you bring me up some really, really cold water?
麻烦你送些非常非常冷的水来好吗?
I'll see what I can do.
我找找看吧
-Still, not sparkling. -Absolutely.Ice-cold still water.
-越冷越好 -没问题,保证很冰凉
Unless, of course, it's illegal in the U.K. to serve beverages below room temperature.
当然,除非英国不允许给客房提供冷水
I wouldn't want you going to jail just to satisfy my whim now.
我可不希望 你为了满足我一时的兴致而进监狱
-No, I'm sure it's fine. -Thank you. -I--
-不,我确信这不会有问题 -谢谢 -我--
Hey, one more thing. Could you adios these dirty dishes and take out that trash too?
嘿,还有一件事, 麻烦你把这些脏盘子和垃圾带走好吗?
No. No. Um, don't-- don't-- don't do that.
不,不,不用--不要这么做
I don't think it's his job to clear.
我想打扫卫生并不是他的工作
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. What's your name, man?
哦,对不起,对不起, 你叫什么,夥计?
Oh, listen, Bernie.
听我说,伯尼
Thank you. I really appreciate it.
谢谢你,真是非常感谢
Hey, you. [ Nervous Chuckle ]
嘿,你…
So, tell me. Tell me. Tell me. Good surprise or nasty surprise?
告诉我,告诉我,我来这你感到高兴吗?
-Good surprise. -Oh, you're such a liar.
-当然高兴 -哦,你这个骗子.她讨厌惊喜
She hates surprises. Hey, what areyou gonna order?
你想要些什么?
-Huh? -From him. What are you gonna order?
-什么? -告诉他你想要些什么?
Um, I haven't decided yet.
我还没想好
Oh, well, don't overdo it.
哦,好吧,别点太多
I don't want people saying, "There goes that famous actor with the big, fat girlfriend."
我可不想有人说: "那个著名男演员有个肥胖女友"
This is a fairly strange reality to be faced with.
遇上这种情形真是很尴尬
"good-bye" is traditional.
通常是说"再见"
~ I can think of younger days ~
~ 我想起年轻的岁月 ~
~ When living for my life ~
~ 为自己而活的时候 ~
~ Was everything~
~ 任何事 ~
~ A man could want to do ~
~ 可以随心所欲 ~
~ I could never see ~
~ 我从不考虑 ~
~ I was never told~
~ 没人告诉我 ~
~ About the sorrow ~
~ 什么是忧伤 ~
~ How can you mend~
~ 你怎能修复 ~
~ A broken heart ~
~ 一颗破碎的心 ~
~ How can you stop the rain from falling down ~
~ 你怎么能阻止雨丝淅淅而落 ~
~ Tell me how can you stop ~
~ 告诉我你如何去阻止 ~
~ That old sun from shining ~
~ 来自太阳的光芒 ~
~ What makes the world~
~ 怎样让这个世界 ~
This is me. Spikey.
是我,斯派克
I'm in contact with some quite important spiritual vibrations.
我知道你受了很大的精神打击
Come on. Hit me with it.
来吧,说给我听听
-There's this girl-- -Aha.
有个女孩--
See, I been gettin' a female vibe. Good.
我就知道和女人有关,很好
Speak on, dear friend.
继续说,好朋友
She's someone who...
她是那种...
can't be mine, and, uh,
不可能属于我的人
it's as if I've taken love heroin, and now I can't ever have it again.
这就像瘾君子永远再买不到毒品一样
I've opened Pandora's box and there's trouble inside.
我打开潘多拉魔盒,但里面只有麻烦
I knew a girl at school called Pandora.
我上学时就认识一个叫潘多拉的女孩
Never got to see her box, though. [ Chuckling ]
尽管从没看到过她的私处(盒子)
Right. Thanks. That's very helpful. [Spike Laughing]
好了,谢谢,这很有帮助
You didn't know she had a boyfriend?
你不知道她有男朋友?
Bloody hell. I don't believe it.
该死,我真不敢相信
My whole life ruined because I don't read Hello magazine.
我这辈子就毁在不看八卦杂志上了
Let's face facts. This was always a no-win situation.
面对现实吧,这根本是毫无指望的
Anna's... a goddess.
安娜是...个女神
You know what happens to mortals who get involved with the gods.
你该知道凡人爱上神会有什么结果
- Buggered, is it? - Every time.
-死无葬身之地? -无一幸免
But don't despair. I think I have the solution to your problems.
但不要绝望,我有办法解决你的问题
-Really? -Mm-hmm.Her name is Tessa,
-是吗? -她叫泰莎
and she works in the contracts department.
她在公证部门工作
The hair, I admit, is unfashionably frizzy,
我承认她的发型是老式的卷发
but she's bright as a button and kisses like a nymphomaniac on death row.
但她小巧可爱, 而且接吻时就像是死囚区的慕男狂
Apparently. [ Others Laughing]
一看就知道
[ Tessa ] I got completely lost.
我完全迷路了
It's very difficult, isn't it? Everything's got the word "Kensington" in it.
很难找不是吗?每个地方都写著"肯辛顿"
Kensington Park Road. Kensington Garden. Kensington bloody Park Garden.
肯辛顿公园大道,肯辛顿花园, 该死的肯辛顿公园、花园
-Tessa, this is Bella,my wife. -Hello.
-泰莎,这是贝拉,我太太 -你好
-You're in a wheelchair. -That's right.
-你坐的是轮椅 -没错
And this is William.
这个是威廉
-Hello, William. -Hi.
-你好,威廉 -嗨
-Max has told me everything about you. -Has he?
-马克经常跟我提起你 -是吗?
Oh, yes. You are a naughty boy.
是的,你是个淘气的家伙
-Wine? -Oh, yes, please.
-要酒吗? -哦,是的,谢谢
Come on, Willie. Let's get sloshed.
来吧,威利,一醉方休
-Red or white? -Red.
-红酒白酒? -红酒
-Some woodcock? -No, thank you.I'm a fruitarian.
-要丘鹬肉吗? -不,谢谢,我是果食主义者
What is a fruitarian, exactly?
什么是果食主义者?
We believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings,
我们相信水果和蔬菜是有感觉的
so we think cooking is cruel.
煮熟它们太残忍
We only eat things that have fallen from the tree or bush,
我们只吃从树上自然掉落的东西
that are, in fact, dead already.
那说明它们已经死亡
So, um, these carrots?
那么,这些胡萝 呢?
-Have been murdered, yes. -Murdered.
-是被谋杀的 -谋杀?
Poor old carrots. That's--
可怜的老胡萝 ,这真--
I'm sorry about the lamb. [ Laughing ]
我知道小羊肉没做好
No. I thought it was... really... interesting.
不,我觉得它...真的...还不错
Interesting means inedible.
不错就表示难吃
Really inedible. Yes, you're right. [Max And Bella Laughing]
真的很难吃,你说得不错
Well, maybe we'll meet again.
也许我们能再见面
Yeah, yeah. That'll be, uh--
是,是,那会--
I think you've forgotten what an unusual situation you two have.
我想你们早忘了彼此间曾有过的特殊经历
To find someone you actually... love, who'll love you.
要找到一个你爱她她也爱你的人
The chances are always minuscule.
机会微乎其微
Look at me. Apart from the American,
拿我来说,除了那个美国人
I've only loved two girls, both total disasters.
我只爱过两个女人,全都以失败告终
-That's not fair. -One of them marries me, then leaves me...
-不能这么说 -其中一个嫁给了我,然后离开...
faster than you can say "Indiana Jones. "
快得你来不及说 "印第安纳-琼斯"(哈里森-福特经典之作)
And the other-- who seriously ought to have known better--
而另一个-- 必须承认她的选择是对的--
casually marries my best friend.
却嫁给了我最好的朋友
-She still loves you, though. -In a depressingly asexual way.
-但她还爱著你 -用"柏拉图"的方式
-I never fancied you much, actually. -[ Chuckling ]
实际上我不会对你有性幻想
I loved you. You were terribly funny, but...
我爱过你,你很幽默,但...
all that kissing my ears.
我受不了你吻我的耳朵
I don't believe it. This is just getting worse.
我真不敢相信,这比不说出来更糟
I shall find myself 30 years from now still sitting on this sofa.
我该在这沙发上坐上三十年来作反省
-Do you wanna stay? -Yeah. Why not?
-在这过夜吗? -为什么不呢?
All that awaits me at home is a masturbating Welshman.
反正家里只有个自渎成瘾的家伙等我
Good night. Night.
-晚安 -晚安
- See you,will - Right,right
- 威廉,再见 - 好的
Guilty. Very, very guilty.
罪过,真是罪过
They were taken years ago.
那是多年前拍的
But I was poor and... it happens a lot.
但当时我很穷...这种事很常见
That's not an excuse. I just--
这不是找借口
But to make matters worse,
但事情变得糟糕起来
it now appears as though...
现在被公开似乎是...
someone was filming me as well.
拍照时也被录了像
So what was a stupid...
所以那次拍照...
photo shoot, now looks like a porn film.
非常愚蠢,现在看来就像色情电影
The pictures have been sold, and they're just...
那些照片被公开出售,已经是...
I didn't know where to go.
我不知道该上哪
The hotel's surrounded.
饭店被围得水泄不通
I know it's been months, but--
虽然已经过去了几个月,但--
This is the place.
来这里就对了
I'm just in London...
我只在伦敦...
for two days, but what with your papers,
呆两天,但因为你们的报纸
it's the worst place to be. [Sniffling ]
这里成了最可怕的地方
These pictures are just so horrible, and they're so grainy.
那些模糊暧昧的照片太可怕了
It makes me look like--
让我看起来就像--
Don't think about it.
别去想它了
We'll sort it out.
我们能澄清的
What would you like? Tea?
你需要什么?茶?
A bath would be great. [DoorSlams]
洗个澡很不错
Brilliant. Fantastic.
妙不可言,难以置信
You must be Spike.
你一定是斯派克
I'm really sorry about last time.
上次我真的很抱歉
-Oh-- -He just flew in. I had no idea.
我并不知道他会来
-All right. -In fact, I had no idea if he was ever gonna fly in again.
-没什么 -我也不知道他是否还会突然出现
It's not often one has the opportunity to adios the plates of a major Hollywood film star.
这种机会并不是时常都有, 能为好莱坞的当红影星收拾盘子
It was, um-- It was thrilling for me.
让我受宠若惊
It just got to the point where I couldn't remember any of the reasons why we were together.
问题的关键在於我忘了 为什么会和他走到一起
And you and love?
有女朋友了吗?
Oh, well, there's a question, um,
哦,这可问住我了
without an interesting answer.
没有什么满意的答案
I have thought about you.
我曾考虑过你
-Oh. -It's just that...
那只是...
anytime I've tried to keep...
每次我试著保持...
anything normal with a person that was...
和一个普通人交往时...
normal, it's just been a disaster.
结果都是一塌糊涂
Listen, I appreciate that. Absolutely.
我感到很荣幸,真的
So what is that, a film you're doing?
那是什么,是你的新片吗?
Um, start in L.A. on Tuesday.
周二在洛杉矶开拍
Would you like me to take you through your lines?
想要我帮你对台词吗?
-Would you? 'Cause it's all talk, talk, talk.
你想吗?这可是无休止的对白
Right. Um, basic plot?
大概内容是什么?
I'm a difficult but brilliant junior officer...
我演一个 难以相处但很能干的年轻警员...
who in about 20 minutes is gonna save the world from nuclear disaster.
要在二十分钟内解除核危机拯救世界
Mm-hmm. Okay. Well done, you.
很好,记得不错
"Message from Command. Would you like them to send in the H.K.'s?"
"总部来电,你想让他们发送到H.K.吗?"
No. Turn over four T.R.S.'s, and tell them we need radar feedback...
"不,转到T.R.S., 告诉他们我们 要雷达侦测
before the K.F.T.'s return at 1900.
"在K.F.T.从1900返回之前
Then inform the Pentagon we'll need Black Star cover from 1000 through 1215.
"通知五角大楼我们 要'黑星'掩护 从1000到1215的范围
And if you say one word about how many mistakes I made, I'll pelt you with olives.
"如果你敢指出我犯了多少错, 我会用橄榄扔你"
-"Very well, Captain. I'll pass that on straightaway." -Thank you.
-"非常好,长官,我会腾出那条跑道" -"谢谢"
-How many mistakes did I make? -Eleven.
-我记错了多少处? -十一处
-Damn it. And, Wainwright-- -Cartwright.
-该死的."温赖特--" -卡赖特
Cartwright, Wainwright, whateveryour name is, I promised little Jimmy...
"卡赖特,温赖特,不管你叫什么, 我答应过小吉米...
I'd be home for his birthday, so could you get a message to him that I may be late.
"要回家替他庆祝生日, 告诉他也许我要晚些回去
Certainly. And, uh, little Johnny?
"没问题,那么,小强尼呢?"
-My son's name is Johnny? -Yep.
-"我"儿子叫强尼? -是的
-Then get a message to him too. -"I'll do what I can, Captain,
-"也给他带个口信" -"我尽力而为,长官
but I can't promise anything. "
"但我不能保证什么"
-And Cartwright goes. -[ Exhales ]
然后卡赖特走了
What do you think? Gripping. It's not Jane Austen,
-你觉得怎么样? -不错,虽然不是简-奥斯汀的作品
it's not Henry James, but it's... gripping.
也不是亨利-詹姆斯的,但...还不错
- Think I should do Henry James instead? - You would be brilliant,
-你觉得我该演亨利-詹姆斯的作品? -你肯定会演得很好
but this writer-- writers-- they're pretty damn good too.
而这个作者--写得--也相当不错
You never get anyone on Wings of the Dove saying,
绝不会有人在"鸽翼"上说什么
"Inform the Pentagon we need Black Star cover."
"通知五角大楼我们需要掩护"
For me the book is the poorer for it.
更可怜的是我还要读它
I can't believe you have that picture.
真不敢相信你有那幅画
You like Chagall?
你喜欢夏加尔(俄裔画家)?
I do. It feels like how love should be--
是的,这画让人感觉到爱将要--
floating through a dark blue sky.
飘过暗蓝色的天空
With a goat, playing a violin.
还有那只山羊,在拉著小提琴
Happiness isn't happiness without a violin-playing goat.
没有拉提琴的羊就表现不出快乐了
Yes. Yes, always have had.
是的,一直都是
You know what they say about men with big feet?
知道大脚意味什么吗?
No. What's that?
不知道,意味什么?
The thing that is so irritating is that now I'm so fierce when it comes to nudity clauses.
这件事对我刺激很大, 现在每当想到暴露镜头我就烦躁不安
You actually have... clauses in your contract about nudity?
合同真的有要求你暴露的条款吗?
Definitely. "You may show the dent of the top of the artist's buttocks, but neither cheek."
非常明确:"可以要求演员暴露臀沟 上半部分,但不是完全暴露
Or if there's a stunt bottom being used...
如果需要使用替身...
"artist must have full consultation."
"必须事先征得演员同意"
-You have a stunt bottom? -I could have...
-你有个替身? -我可以有...
-a stunt bottom, yes. -Are people tempted to go for...
-一个替身,是的 -人们的兴趣在於...
-better bottoms than their own? -Yeah.
-比自己的好看的臀部? -没错
[ Chuckling ] I mean, I would. This is important stuff.
我就是这样,这是个重要的部位
It's one hell of a job, isn't it? What do you put on your passport?
这是工作中该诅咒的部分不是吗? 我们该怎么填写护照?
"Profession: Mel Gibson's bottom." [ Chuckling ]
"职业:梅尔-吉布森的屁股"
Actually, Mel does his own ass work.
实际上梅尔不会用替身
-Right. -Why wouldn't he?
-不错 -他干嘛要用呢?
-Absolutely. -It's delicious.
-毫无必要 -美味无比
The ice cream or Mel Gibson's bottom?
冰淇淋还是梅尔-吉布森的臀部?
But you wouldn't necessarily lick both?
但你用不著两者都舔吧?
Well, this is tart. [ Laughing ] [ Laughing ]
可不,条件真苛刻
Bedroom. There's clean sheets.
卧室,有干净被单
Today's been a good day,
今天非常愉快
which in the circumstances is... unexpected.
在这种糟糕的情形下...真没想到
[Stairs Creaking, Footfalls ]
-Spike. -I wonder if I could have a little word.
-斯派克 -我可以给你一点建议吗?
-Right. -I don't want to interfere or nothin',
-当然 -我不是想干涉你或是别的
but she's just split up from her boyfriend, right?
但她刚和她男朋友分手,是不是?
-Maybe. -And she's in your house.
-也许吧 -现在她在你这里
-Yes. -And you get on very well.
-是的 -而且你们进展得不错
-Yes. -Well, isn't this, perhaps,
-是的 -这是不是,可能
a nice opportunity to...
是个好机会...
Spike, for God's sakes. She's in trouble. Get a grip.
老天,斯派克,这是趁人之危
Right,you think it's the wrong moment, fair enough.
我觉得你在错过机会
-Do you mind if I have a go? -Spike!
-我去的话你不介意吧? -斯派克
-Okay. -I'll talk to you in the morning.
-好吧 -我早上再和你谈
Okay. Might be too late, but okay.
那就晚了,不过好吧
[ Groans ] Please, sod off.
拜托,走开
-Okay. All right. -No. No, no!
-好的,好的 -不,不,不
Wait! I thought you were, um, someone else.
等等,我以为你是,唔,另一个人
I thought you were Spike. I'm thrilled that you're not.
我以为是斯派克,很高兴不是他
It does strike me as,
这太意外了
well, surreal that I'm allowed to see you naked.
想不到我能看到你的裸体
-You and every person in this country. -I'm sorry.
-所有的人都可以 -对不起
What is it about men and nudity, huh?
男人到底怎样看待裸体?
Particularly breasts.
尤其是胸部
-How can you be so interested in them? -Well--
你们怎么那么感兴趣呢?
But, seriously, they're just breasts.
说真的,那只是胸部罢了
Every second person in the world has them.
世上所有的女人都有
More than that, actually, when you think about it. Meat Loaf has a very nice pair.
实际上不像你想的这样简单, 大胸部的确很漂亮
[ Chuckling ] But they're odd-looking.
但它们不单是用来看的
They're for milk. Your mother has them.
你母亲给你喂过奶
You've seen a thousand of them. What's all the fuss about?
你见过无数次胸部, 有什么好大惊小怪的呢?
Actually, I can't think what it is, really.
我真的记不起是什么样子了
Let me just have a quick look.
还是看看再说
Nope, nope. Beats me. [ Laughing ]
不是,不是,罚我好了
Rita Hayworth used to say,
丽塔-海沃思(著名影星)曾说过
"They go to bed with Gilda, they wake up with me."
"他们睡梦中和吉尔达在一起, 醒来却看到我"
-Who was Gilda? -Her most famous part.
-吉尔达是谁? -她扮演的最有名的角色
Men went to bed with the dream,
男人为之梦寐以求
and they didn't like it when they woke up with the reality.
当他们醒来看到演员本人时会感到失望
Do you feel that way?
你有这种感觉吗?
You are lovelier this morning than you have ever been.
今早你比以往更可爱
I'll be right back.
我很快就回来
-Oh. -Or it's brunch or lunch or something.
可能是早午餐,可能是午餐
Can I stay a bit longer?
我能多留一会吗?
Okay. Oh. Forgot the jam.
好啊,哦,忘了拿果酱
I'll get the jam, you get the door.
我去拿果酱,你去开门
[Shutters Clicking, Reporters Clamoring]
-Nothing, really. -You're up to something.
-没什么,真的 -肯定有什么
-Anna, no, please! -[ Clamoring]
安娜,千万不要
My God. And they got a picture of you dressed like that.
老天,他们拍到你穿成这样的照片
Undressed like this, yeah.
晨衣是这样的
-Morning, darling ones. -It's me.The press are here.
-早,亲爱的 -是我,那些记者在这
No, there are hundreds of them.
不,有好几百个
My brilliant plan was not so brilliant. I know.
我自以为聪明的做法其实很蠢
I know. I know. Just get over here.
我知道,我知道,快点过来
-Um, I wouldn't go outside. -Why not?
-我不想出去 -为什么?
-Just take my word for it. -Oh.
别管是为什么
How did I look? Not bad.
我看起来怎么样?不坏嘛
Not at all bad. Well-chosen briefs, I'd say.
一点都不差,内裤很合身
Chicks love gray.
姑娘们喜欢灰色
Nice firm buttocks.
漂亮结实的屁股
How do you think I'm doing?
你觉得我会好吗?
-I don't know what happened. -I do.
-我不知道怎么回事 -我知道
Your furry friend thought he'd make a buck or two telling the papers where I was.
你那位好朋友为了钱 向媒体透露了我的下落
That's not true. Really? The entire British press got up this morning...
-不会的 -是吗?整个英国的媒体一觉醒来...
and thought, "I know where Anna Scott is.
就都知道安娜-斯科特在哪
She's in that house with the blue door in Notting Hill."
"她在诺丁山一幢有蓝色门的房子里"
Then you go out in your goddamn underwear!
然后是你穿著该死的内衣裤走出去
-I went out in my goddamn underwear too. -Get out!
-我也穿著内裤就出去了 -出去
-I'm so sorry. -This is such an unbelievable mess.
-我很抱歉- -再没有比这更糟的了
I come to you to protect myself against more crappy gossip,
我来你这避风头反而惹来了更多是非
and now I've landed in it all over again.
我现在再次陷入了大麻烦
For God's sake, I've got a boyfriend!
看在上帝的份上,我找了个男朋友
-You have? -As far as they're concerned I do. Yes.
-是吗? -在他们看来就是这样
And now, tomorrow, there'll be pictures of you...
明天他们就会把你的照片...
in every newspaper from here to Timbuktu!
登上从这到非洲的每一份报纸
I know that, but...
我知道,但...
just let's stay calm. You can stay calm!
-让我冷静一下 -你可以冷静
This is a perfect situation for you, isn't it?
这对你来说再理想不过了
Minimum input, maximum publicity.
可以无限放大
Everywhere you go, people will say, "Well done, you.
走到哪都有人说"干得漂亮
You slept with that actress. We saw the pictures."
你和那个演员睡觉,我们看到照片了
-That is spectacularly unfair. -That's yours.
-我可太冤枉了 -一点也不
Maybe it'll even help business. Buy a boring book about egypt...
大家会希望从那个干了安娜-斯科特...
-from the guy that screwed Anna Scott. -Stop!
-的人手上买本书 -等等
Calm down. How about a cup of tea?
冷静点,喝杯茶怎么样?
I don't want a goddamn cup of tea.
我不要什么茶
I just wanna go home. [Doorbell Ringing]
我只想回家
Spike, see who that is, and put some clothes on, for God's sake.
斯派克,看看是谁,求求你穿上衣服
[ Clamoring] Looks like a chauffeur to me.
似乎有车来接我了
Spike owes you an expensive dinner or holiday,
斯派克这下名利双收了
depending who's got the brains to get the going rate on betrayal.
全亏了有这份曝料的收入
That is not true. Wait a minute.
肯定不是这样,等一下
This is crazy behavior.
你反应过度了
Can't we just laugh about all this?
我们不能一笑了之吗?
Seriously. In the huge sweep of things, this stuff doesn't matter.
说真的,想想世上的大事,这不算什么
What he's gonna say next is there's people starving in the Sudan.
接下来他该说苏丹还有人挨饿了
There are! We don't have to go anywhere near that far.
就是. 我们用不著扯那么远
My best friend slipped down stairs, cracked her back...
我最好的朋友掉下楼梯摔断了脊骨...
and she's in a wheelchair for the rest of her life.
她的下半生都要在轮椅上渡过
All I'm asking for is a normal amount of perspective.
我们可以看开一点
You're right. Of course, you're right.
说得不错,的确是这样
It's just that I've dealt with this garbage for ten years.
我面对这些垃圾有十年了
You've had it for ten minutes.
你只经历了十分钟
Our perspectives are very different.
我们的视角完全不同
Today's newspapers will be lining tomorrow's wastepaper bin.
今天的报纸明天就进了废纸箱
-Excuse me? -You know.
-什么? -要知道
It's just one day.
只不过是一天
Tomorrow, today's papers will all have been thrown out.
到明天,今天的报纸就全给扔了
You really don't get it.
你真的不明白这些
This story will be filed.
这个故事会进入档案
Every time anyone writes anything about me, they'll dig up these photos.
每次有人写我的事就会翻出这些照片来
Newspapers last forever.
媒体永远不会忘记
I'll regret this forever.
我会永远为此后悔
I will feel the opposite,
我会有相反的感觉
if that's okay by you, and, uh,
只要是你的正面报道,还有
always be glad that you... came to stay.
会一直为你曾留下来过而高兴
But, um, you're probably right.
不过,你也许是对的
I may have told a few people down in the pub.
也许我在酒吧时跟人说过
~ Ain't no sunshine when she's gone ~
~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
~ It's not warm when she's away ~
~ 她走时带走了温暖 ~
~ Ain't no sunshine when she's gone ~
~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
~ And she's always gone too long~
~ 她总是去得那么遥远 ~
~ Anytime she goes away ~
~ 每次当她离去 ~
~ Ain't no sunshine when she's gone ~
~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
~ It's not warm when she's away ~
~ 她离去时带走了温暖 ~
~ Ain 't no sunshine when she's gone ~
~ 她的离去带走了阳光 ~
~ And she's always gone too long ~
~ 她总是去得那么遥远 ~
~ Anytime she goes away ~
~ 每次她的离去 ~
~ Wonder this time where she's gone ~
~ 想知道她这次去哪 ~
~ Wonder if she's gone to stay ~
~ 想知道她是否一去不回 ~
~ Ain 't no sunshine when she's gone ~
~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
~ And this house just ain 't no home ~
~ 这房子不再是家 ~
~ Anytime she goes away ~
~ 每次当她离去 ~
~ Ain 't no sunshine when she's gone ~
~ 她离去时带走了阳光 ~
~ And this house just ain 't no home ~
~ 这房子不像是家 ~
~ Anytime she goes away ~
~ 每次当她离去 ~
~ Anytime she goes away ~
~ 每次当她离去 ~
~ Anytime she goes away ~
~ 每次当她离去 ~
~ Anytime she goes away ~~
~ 每次当她离去 ~~
Have I got something for you. Something which will make you love me so much,
我带了些东西给你,你肯定会非常喜欢
you will want to hug me every day for the rest of my life.
在我的后半生你会每天都想拥抱我
Blimey. What is it? [ Sighing ]
是吗,是什么?
Phone number of Anna Scott's agent in London...
安娜在伦敦的代理人的电话...
and her agent in New York.
还有纽约代理人的
Listen, you think about her all the time. Now you can ring her.
你时刻都在想念她, 现在可以给她打电话了
Yeah. Brilliant. Thanks.
是的,太好了,谢谢
I'll see you tonight. Hey, Marty. Ooh! Sexy cardi.
晚上见.嘿,马丁,好性感的外套
Shh! Hello! I have a little speech to make.
大家好,我有些话要说
I won't stand up because I can't... be bothered. [ Laughing ]
我不站起来是因为我有心无力
Exactly a year ago today, this man here started the finest restaurant in London.
一年前的今天, 这个男人在伦敦开了这家餐馆
Hear, hear. Thank you very much.
非常感谢大家
Unfortunately, no one ever came to eat here.
不幸的是没人来这里用餐
It's a tiny hiccup. [ Laughing ]
这不足挂齿
And so we have to face the fact that from next week,
所以从下周起我们不得不面对现实
we must find somewhere new to eat.
我们得另找地方用餐了
I just want to say to Tony, don't take it personally.
我只想告诉东尼,用不著太灰心
The more I think about things, the more I see no rhyme or reason in life.
不如意的事我想得更多, 人生不如意事常八九
No one knows why some things work out and some things don't.
没人知道为什么 有些事能解决,有些事却不能
Why some of us get lucky and some of us--
为什么我们有些人幸运而有些人--
- Get fired. - What?
-被炒鱿鱼 -什么?
- No! - Yeah, well, it seems they're shifting the whole outfit...
-不 -是的,似乎他们换掉了整个班子...
much more towards the emerging markets.
更关注新兴市场
And, of course, well, I was total crap, so--
当然,我纯粹是废物,所以--
A toast to Bernie, the worst stockbroker in the whole world.
为伯尼,世上最差劲的股票经纪人干杯
I thank you. And Tony, the worst restaurateur.
多谢,还有东尼,最差劲的餐馆老板
Tony and Bernie. Both crap... The terrible two.
东尼和伯尼,都是废物...糟糕的一对
in their own special ways.
在他们各自的行业中
Since it's an evening of announcements,
既然这是个发布会
uh, I've also got one.
我也说件事好了
Um, I've decided to get engaged.
我决定订婚了
I've found myself a nice, slightly odd-looking bloke...
我找到了一个 人好但有些不中看的家伙...
who I know is gonna make me happy for the rest of my life.
他知道怎么能让我的下半辈子过得快乐
Wait a sec. I mean, I--
等等,我是说,我--
I'm your brother. I don't know anything about this. Is he--
我是你哥哥,可这事我一无所知,他--
Is he financially viable? [ Chuckling ]
他能养活自己吗?
He's an artist... with brilliant prospects.
他是个艺术家...前途无量
-This is a secret you've been keeping from me. -[Bella ] No, I swear!
-你肯定知道,但一直瞒著我 -没有,我发誓
[ Whispering ] By the way, it's you.
顺便说一下,就是你
-Me? -What do you think?
-我? -你觉得如何?
Excuse me. Are there any more announcements?
对不起,还有什么事要宣布吗?
Well, actually, yes.
实际上,还有
I feel I should apologize to everyone...
我想我该向所有人道歉...
for my behavior over the last six months.
因为我过去六个月的表现
I have, as you know, been somewhat down in the mouth.
就像你们知道的,一直有些消沉
There's an understatement. There are dead people on better form.
这说法太保守了,应该说是行尸走肉
But I just wish to make it clear that I've turned a corner,
但我希望能作出改变从头来过
and, um, henceforward intend to be impressively happy.
并且从今往后都要快快乐乐的生活
~ Without a love of my own ~
~ 我的爱不在了 ~
~ Blue moon ~ ~ Ba-boom, ba-boom ~
~ 忧郁的月亮 ~
~ You knew just what I was there for ~
~ 你知道我想要什么 ~
Oh, God. I'm horribly drunk.
天啊,我醉得真厉害
~ You heard me saying a prayer for ~
~ 你听到我在祈求什么 ~
Come here. ~ Ba-boom, ba-boom ~
过来
~ Someone I really could care for ~
~ 那个我真正关心的人 ~
-So you've laid the ghost? -~ Wah, wah, wah, wah ~
你真的想通了?
-I believe I have. -Don't give a damn about the famous girl?
-我相信是的 -不会再提那倒霉的名女人吧?
~ [ Continues Indistinct ] No. No, I don't think I do.
不,不,我想不会
Which means you won't be distracted by the fact that she's back in London...
那表示你不会再为她的消息而心烦, 包括她已回到伦敦...
grasping her Oscar and currently to be found filming, most days, on Hampstead Heath.
获得了奥斯卡奖, 以及目前正在汉普提希兹拍片
So not over her, in fact.
看来还是忘不了她
-Can I help you? -Yeah, I'm, um--
- 要帮忙吗? -是的,我--
-I'm looking for Anna Scott. -Does she know you're coming?
-我要找安娜-斯科特 -她知道你会来吗?
No. No, uh, she doesn't.
不,不,她不知道
-I'm afraid I can't let you through, sir. -Right.
-恐怕我不能让你过去 -是的
I mean, I am actually a friend. I'm not a lunatic, but--
不过我确实是她的朋友,不是疯子
-No, you basically, er-- -Can't let you through, sir.
-你用不著太-- -恕我无法通融,先生
-Well, this is-- -I only found out you were here yesterday.
-这是-- -我昨天才知道你在这
-I was going to call,but I-- -[ Woman ] Uh, Anna.
-我想打电话的,可-- -安娜
Things aren't going very well, and it's our last day.
现在不太方便,我们今天要杀青
Absolutely, yeah. You're clearly very busy.
没关系,看得出你很忙
But if-- if you could wait,
不过,如果你能等的话
there are...things to say.
有些...事要跟你说
Drink tea. There's lots of tea.
喝杯茶,这有的是茶
Come and have a look.
过来看看吧
Are you a fan of Henry James?
你是亨利-詹姆斯的拥趸?
-This is a Henry James film? -Yeah.
-这是他的本子吗? -是的
He'll give you a pair of headphones so you can hear the dialogue.
他会给你一副耳机让你听听对白
-Thank you very much. -No problem.
-非常感谢 -不客气
-Hi. -Hi. Here we go.
-嗨 -嗨,拿著
-Volume's on the side. There. Have a seat. -Thank you.
-音量调节在边上,坐吧 -谢谢
[ Man Through Headphones ] We are living in cloud cuckoo land.
我们住在这么个乱糟糟的地方
-We'll never get this done today. -[ Anna ] We've got to. I have to be in New York on Thursday.
-我们今天肯定拍不完 -必须拍完,我周二要去纽约
Oh, stop showing off. God, that's an enormous ass.
别炫耀了,老天,那真是个大屁股
-I'm not listening. -But seriously,it's not fair.
-我没听到 -不过说真的,这不正确
So many tragic young teenagers with anorexia,
有太多可怜的年轻人得了厌食症
and that girl has an ass she could perfectly well share around with at least ten other women and still be big-bottomed.
和那些大屁股女人呆在一起, 那姑娘的臀部确实值得她自豪
I would think, looking at something nice like that,
我在想,看著如此美好的事物...
you and your... bony little excuse for an arse...
你那...露骨的有关臀部的借口...
would be well advised to keep quiet.
该被警告保持安静
Now down to business. The end of the scene.
还是说正事吧,最后一场戏
Um, I ask you when you're telling everyone, and you say--
你告诉大家时我问你,然后你说--
Um, tomorrow will be soon enough.
明天很快就到了
And then I-- Right. Okay.
接下来我--好的
Say, who was that rather diffident chap I saw you talking to round the back?
你刚才和他说过话, 显得怯生生的那个家伙是什么人?
Just some guy from the past. I--
只是以前认识罢了,我--
It's a bit of an awkward situation, really. I don't know what he's doing here.
这真的有点尴尬,我不知道他来这干什么
Thanks. I've got to, um--
谢谢,我得--
[Man ] Ladies and gentlemen, can we have you on your first marks?
各位女士先生 请大家就定位了,拜托
On your first marks!
到第一个位置
Uh, I-I do hate to disturb you whilst you're cooking the books,
我讨厌在你工作的时候打扰你
but, uh, there's a delivery for you.
但是有人送东西给你
Martin, really. Can't you just do it yourself?
马丁,你就不能代我签收一下吗?
N-- But you see, this is not for the shop. This is for you.
可这不是店里的事,是你个人的
Right. Okay. Tell me. If I employ a wet rag,
好吧,告诉我,如果我雇用一块湿抹布
would I have to pay it as much as I pay you?
我是不是该付给它和你一样多的报酬?
-Hello. -You disappeared.
-你好 -你不辞而别了
I had to leave. I didn't want to disturb.
我只是不想再打扰你
-How have you been? -Fine, fine.
-近来还好吗? -挺好,挺好
Everything much the same. When they change the law,
基本上是老样子. 一旦有所改变...
Spike and I will marry immediately.
斯派克和我就会很快结婚
Whereas you, I've watched in wonder.
我听说了你的消息
-Awards, glory. -Oh, no.
-你获了奖 -算了吧
It's-- It's all nonsense, believe me.
那--那没太多意义,真的
I'd no idea how much nonsense it was, but...
我不知道没有意义到什么程度,但...
nonsense it all is.
肯定毫无意义
Yesterday was our last day of filming, so... I'm leaving.
昨天是我们电影杀青的日子, 所以...我走开了
I brought this for you from home,
我从家里给你带来了这个
so I thought I'd give it to you.
所以我来送给你
Oh, no, don't open it now. I'll be embarrassed.
不,现在别打开,我会觉得尴尬
Well, thank you. I don't know what it's for, but thanks anyway.
谢谢,我不知道是什么,但还是要谢谢你
Actually, I had it in my apartment, and I thought you'd--
它以前是放在我的公寓里, 我觉得你会--
But when it came to it, I didn't know how to call,
但想要打电话时却不知该怎么说
having behaved so badly.
表现真是差劲
So it's just been sitting in the hotel.
所以它一直被放在酒店里
Then you came and... I figured--
然后你来了...我想--
What? What is the thing?
什么?什么事情?
Don't even think about it. Go away immediately.
想都不要想,快出去
-Go away. -Right.
-出去 -好的
I have to go away today, but I...
我今天就要走,不过我...
wondered if I didn't...
想知道如果我没有...
whether you might let me see you a little,
不管你是让我略作停留
or... a lot, maybe.
还是...久留,也许吧
See if you could like me again.
想看看你是否还会喜欢我
But yesterday that actor asked you who I was, and you just dismissed me out of hand.
但昨天那个男演员问你我是谁时, 你表示已经成为过去了
-You had a microphone. -I had headphones.
你戴著麦克风
You expect me to tell the truth about my life to the most indiscreet man in england?
你希望我告诉那个英国最轻浮的男人 有关我生活的真话吗?
It's your mother on the phone.
你妈妈来的电话
Will you tell her I'll ring her back?
告诉她我会打给她好吗?
I've actually tried that tack, but she said you've said that once before,
我试过但碰了钉子, 她说你之前就这么说
and it's now been about 24 hours...
但足足过了24小时...
and the foot that was purple is now sort of blackish in color and--
脚都站肿了,现在成了紫中带黑的颜色
Right, right. Yeah. Perfect timing, as ever.
好吧,好吧,来得可真是时候
Martin, hold the fort a second.
马丁,帮我招呼一下
Uh,yes. All right.
好的,没问题
Um, could I just say--
我只想说--
[ Chuckles ] I thought Ghost was the most wonderful film.
我觉得"人鬼情未了"是最棒的电影
-Is that right? -Oh, yes.
-是吗? -哦,是的
Um, I've always wondered...
我一直想知道...
what Patrick Swayze's like in-- in-- in real life.
派屈克-施瓦兹在现实生活中是什么样子
I can't say that I know Patrick all that well.
我不敢说我有多 解派屈克
He wasn't that friendly during filming?
他在拍片的时候不太友好吗?
Well, I'm sure he was friendly to Demi Moore, who acted with him in Ghost.
我相信他对黛米-摩尔很友善, 就是和他演对手戏的那个
Sorry. [Nervous Chuckle ]
对不起
Always been a bit of an ass. [ Chuckling ]
我总是这么糊里糊涂的
Well, it was lovely to meet you.
很高兴见到你
I'm a huge, huge fan of yours.
我是你最最忠实的影迷
And Demi's, of course.
当然也是黛米的
There's always a pause when the jury goes out to consider their verdict.
陪审团考虑他们的裁决时 总是要暂时休庭的
Anna, look, um--
安娜,听我说--
I'm a fairly levelheaded bloke,
我是个过於理智的傻瓜
not often in and out of love.
没有太多感情经历
Can I just say no to your...
我能对你的提议...
kind request and, uh, leave it at that?
说不,就当没听到过吗?
Fine. Of course. I--
好的,当然,我--
I'll just be going, then. It was nice to see you.
那么我走了,很高兴能见到你
with you I'm in real... danger.
和你在一起我真的...很冒险
It seems like a... perfect situation,
这本该是个理想的局面
apart from that foul temper of yours, but...
除了你火爆的脾气之外,但...
my relatively inexperienced heart would, I fear, not...
我的心理承受能力,恐怕,会...
recover, uh, if I was...
受不了, 如果我...
once again cast aside, as I would absolutely expect to be.
再一次给扔在一边, 我能想像到会有什么后果
There are just too many pictures of you, too many films.
这里有你太多的照片,太多的电影
You'd go and I'd be, uh,
你一走,我肯定会...
well, buggered, basically.
完蛋,差不多吧
That really is a real no, isn't it?
这是真正否定的答覆不是吗?
I live in Notting Hill. You live in... Beverly Hills.
我住在诺丁山,而你住在...比华利山
Everyone in the world knows who you are.
世上所有人都知道你是谁
My mother has trouble remembering my name.
而我的名字我妈妈都记不住
Fine. Good decision. Good decision.
没关系,你的决定是对的
The fame thing isn't really real, you know.
名气这东西并不太真实,你知道的
And don't forget I'm--
而且别忘了我是--
I'm also just a girl...
我也只是个女人...
standing in front of a boy...
站在一个男人面前...
asking him to love her.
要求他爱她
So what do you think? Good move?
你们怎么看?做得对吗?
[ Honey ] Yeah, good move.
是的,做得对
I mean, when all's said and done, she's nothing special.
我是说,仔细想想,她也没什么特别
I saw her taking her trousers down, and I definitely glimpsed some cellulite down there.
我看过她脱裤子, 而且我很肯定瞥见了她的身体
Good decision, yeah.
做得对,是的
All actresses are as mad as snakes.
所有的女演员都像蛇一样易怒
-Tones, what do you reckon? -Never met her, never want to.
-东尼,你怎么想? -永远别再见她
-Brilliant. Max? -Absolutely. Never trust a vegetarian.
-很好,马克? -决不要相信素食主义者
Great. Thanks. Brilliant.
很好,谢谢,很好
[ Panting ] I was called and I came. What's up?
我接到电话就来了,怎么回事?
William's just turned down Anna Scott.
威廉刚刚拒绝了安娜-斯科特
No, no. No, no, it's actually quite sensible.
不,不,不,实际上这相当明智
That painting isn't the original, is it?
那幅画是不是真迹?
Um, you know, I think it might be, yeah.
我觉得应该是的
But she said she wanted to go out with you.
但她说她希望和你约会
-Yeah. -Well, that's nice.
-是的 -那很不错
anyone saying they wanna go out with you is pretty great, isn't it?
有人说想和你约会总是件好事不是吗?
sort of... sweet, actually.
确实...很不错
Um, I mean, I know she's an actress and all that...
我是说,我知道她是个女演员而且...
so she can... deliver a line, but, um,
不乏追求者,但...
she said she might be as famous as can be,
她说过也许她是很出名
but also that she was...
但同时她也...
standing in front of a boy...
站在一个男人面前...
asking him... to love her.
要求他...爱她
Oh, sod a dog. I've made the wrong decision, haven't I?
哦,真是愚蠢,我作了错误的决定是不是?
Max, how fast is your car?
马克,你的车有多快?
-Good luck! -If anyone gets in our way, we have small nuclear devices.
-祝你好运 -如果有谁挡我们的路,我就对他不客气
-Where to? -All I can think is The Ritz.
-去哪? -先去里兹大饭店
-Where's Bella? -She's not coming.
-贝拉在哪? -她没来
-Oh, sod that.Bernie, in the back. -What?
-哦,真该死,伯尼,坐后面去 -什么?
-~ So glad you made it~ -Max, I'm okay.
马克,我没事
-~ So gladyou made it~ -Come on, babe.
来吧,宝贝
-~ Gimme some lovin'~ -[ Bella ]Which way are you going?
你们走哪条路?
Down Kensington Church Street, then Knightsbridge, then Hyde Park Corner.
先走肯辛顿教堂大道,再过桥走海德公园
-No, crazy. Go along Bayswater. -That's right. Then Park Lane.
-不,那是疯了,走另一边 -好吧,那就走公园路
No, straight down to the Cromwell Road, then left.
不,沿克伦威尔大道直走再转左
Stop right there! I will decide the route. All right?
别吵了,我来决定怎么走,行吗?
-~ Hey ~ -James Bond never has to put up with this sort of shit.
詹姆斯-邦德从没遇上过这种麻烦
-~ [ Continues ] -[ Bella ]Turn right!
转右
-I can't. It's one way. -Oh, sod it.Do a U-turn.
-不行,这是单行道 -哦,该死的,掉头好了
Brilliant! [ Laughing ]
太棒了
~ Gimme some lovin' every day ~ Bloody hell, this is fun!
太棒了,这真有意思
Hi. Is Miss Scott staying here?
你好,斯科特小姐是住这吗?
-No, sir. -How 'bout Miss Flintstone?
-不,先生 -弗琳斯东小姐呢?
-No, sir. -Uh, Bambi?
-没有,先生 -斑比呢?
-No, sir. -Or, um--
-没有,先生 -或者--
I don't know. Beavis or Butt-head?
我不知道,比乌斯或者大头呢?
There was a Miss Pocahontas,
有位帕克汉特斯小姐
but she checked out about an hour ago.
但一小时前她结帐离开了
I believe she's holding a press conference at the Savoy...
我相信她回美国之前会在萨伏伊酒店...
before flying to America.
开媒体发布会
You have message for Takiama?
有塔克拉玛的留言吗?
I'll just check, sir.
我查查看,先生
Bugger this for a bunch of bananas.
真该狠狠揍他们的屁股
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stay there! Go! Go!
停下,停下,停在那边,快走,走
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hang on! [ Horns Honking]
慢点
Come on! No! Wait there!
快来,不,等等
Come on! Come on! Wait!
来,来,等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Go on! Through, through!
继续,过去,过去
~ Gimme, gimme some lovin '~~ Excuse me.
打搅
Yes? Where's the press conference, please?
-什么事? -请问发布会会场在哪?
Are you an accredited member of the press? Yep.
-你有记者证吗? -当然
There you go. That's a Blockbuster Video membership card, sir.
-这就是 -那是流行录像会员卡,先生
That's right. I work for their in-house magazine.
没错,我是"在家"杂志社的
Movies Are Our Business. I'm sorry, sir.
-我们负责电影栏目 -抱歉,先生
-He's with me. -And you are?
-他是和我一起的 -你是?
Writing an article on how London hotels treat people in wheelchairs.
正在写伦敦的酒店如何对待伤残人士
Yes, of course, madam. It's in the Lancaster Room,
好的,夫人,在兰卡斯特会议室
though I'm afraid you're rather late.
不过恐怕你们来晚了
[Man ] Does this mean that Miss Scott will not be publicizing her next film?
这是否意味著斯科特小姐 不会为下一部新片作宣传?
No, it absolutely does not mean that.
不,完全不是那个意思
She'll be abiding by all her present commitments.
她会继续履行她的合约
She just won 't be making any more for the next year.
只不过明年会休息一年
[ Man #2 ] When will the film be released?
这部影片什么时候发行?
[ Publicist ] At the moment, the plan is to release in America...
目前来说,计划是在美国举行首映...
towards the end of the autumn, and...
大概是在秋末,另外...
over here around Christmas or early in the new year.
这边要等到圣诞或是新年前后
Anna, how much longer are you staying in the U.K., then?
安娜,你还会在英国呆多久?
No time at all. I leave tonight.
不再停留,今晚就走
Which is why we have to round things up now, so final questions, please.
所以我们不得不尽快结束, 最后一轮提问,谢谢
Is your decision to take a year off anything to do...
你决定用一年的时间来休息...
with the rumors about Jeff and his present leading lady?
是否和杰夫有新女友的传闻有关?
-Absolutely not. -Do you believe the rumors?
-完全没有 -你相信这些传闻吗?
Well, it's really not my business anymore.
这真的不再和我有任何关系
Though I will say, from my experience, rumors about Jeff do tend to be true.
不过以我的经验来说, 与杰夫有关的传闻往往是真的
Yeah. The last time you were here, there were some fairly graphic...
你上次来这里时,有些相当清楚的...
photographs taken of you with a young English guy.
照片说明你和一个英国男人在一起
So, uh, what happened there?
那是怎么回事?
He was just a friend. We're still friends, I think.
只是一个朋友,我想我们仍然是朋友
-[ Reporters Clamoring ] -Right, um--
好了,呃--
Yes. Gentleman in the pink shirt.
穿粉红衬衣的先生
are there any circumstances in which...
有没有任何可能...
the two of you...
你们两个...
might be more than just good friends?
在朋友基础上更进一步?
I hoped there would be, but, no, I'm... assured there aren't.
我希望如此,不过,我...相信没有
-But what would you say if-- -I'm sorry. Just the one question, please.
-但你觉得如果-- -对不起,只能提一个问题,谢谢
No, it's all right. You were saying?
不,没关系.你想问什么?
I was just wondering if, uh,
我只是想知道如果--
it turned out that this person, uh--
那个人发觉--
[Man #3 ] Thacker. His name was Thacker.
扎克,他叫扎克
Thanks, thanks. [ Laughter ]
谢谢,谢谢
I just wondered whether if...
我只想问如果...
Mr. Thacker realized he'd been... a daft prick...
扎克先生意识到自己是个...呆头鸟...
and got down on his knees and... begged you to reconsider,
跪在你面前并且...请求你重新考虑
whether you would, in fact, then...
你会怎么做,会不会...
Yes, I believe I would. [Reporters Chattering]
是的,我相信我会
That's very good news. Um--
这是条非常好的新闻
The readers of Horse & Hound will be absolutely delighted.
"马和猎犬"的读者无疑会非常高兴
Right. Uh, Dominic, if you'd like to ask your question again?
多米尼克,你能重复一下你的问题吗?
Yeah? Anna, how long are you intending to stay here in Britain?
安娜,你打算在英国呆多久?
~ She may be the face I can't forget~
~ 也许我无法忘记她的脸 ~
~ The trace ofpleasure or regret ~
~ 带著欢快或忧伤的表情 ~
~ May be my treasure or the price I have to pay ~
~ 我愿意为她付出我的所有 ~
-~ She may be the song that ~ -What happened?
- ~ 她也许在唱歌 ~ -结果怎样?
-~ Summer sings ~ -It was good.
-~ 夏天的歌 ~ -非常好
~ May be the chill that autumn brings ~
~ 也许秋天会带来寒意 ~
~ May be a hundred different things ~
~ 也许一百件不同的事 ~
~ Within the measure ofa day ~
~ 会在同一天发生 ~
~ She may be the beauty or the beast ~
~ 她也许是美女也许是野兽 ~
~ May be the famine or the feast ~
~ 也许食不果腹也许美酒佳馐 ~
~ May turn each day into a heaven or a hell ~
~ 可能每天会从天堂到地狱 ~
~ She may be the mirror ofmy dream ~
~ 她也许是我梦中的幻影 ~
~ The smile reflected in a stream ~
~ 是出现在梦中的笑容 ~
~ She may not be what she may seem ~
~ 也许她的内心深处 ~
~ Inside her shell ~
~ 和表面看来不同 ~
[ rowd Cheering, Shouting ]
~ She who always seems so happy in a crowd ~
~ 她身处人群中似乎总是很快乐 ~
~ Whose eyes can be so private and so proud ~
~ 眼神中带著神秘和骄傲 ~
~ No one's allowed to see them ~
~ 没有人承认曾见过 ~
~ When they cry ~
~ 她哭泣的样子 ~
~ She may be the love that cannot hope to last ~
~ 她也许并不想失去爱情 ~
~ May come to me from shadows of the past ~
~ 能摆脱过去的阴影走向我 ~
~ That I remember till the day I die ~
~ 我将至死不忘 ~
~ She may be the reason I survive ~
~ 她也许是我活著的理由 ~
~ The why and wherefore I'm alive ~
~ 是我至今仍活著的理由 ~
~ The one I'll care for through the rough ~
~ 我要扶持她走出困境 ~
~ And ready years ~
~ 时刻等候她的召唤 ~
~ Me, I'll take her laughter and her tears ~
~ 我会分享她的欢乐和忧伤 ~
~ And make them all my souvenirs ~
~ 让它们成为我的记忆 ~
~ For where she goes I've got to be ~
~ 我将永远追随她 ~
~ The meaning ofmy life is ~
~ 这意味著我的一生只有 ~
~ It's in the way you are ~
~ You've got a way with me ~
~ Somehow you got me to believe ~
~ In everything that I could be ~
~ It's in the way you want me ~
~ It's in the way you hold me ~
~ The way you show me just what love's ~
~ It's in the way we make love ~
~ Like no one before you ~
~ I love you just the way you are ~
~ It's in the way you want me ~
~ Oh, it's in the way you hold me ~
~ The way you show me just what love's ~
~ It's in the way we make love ~
~ It's just the way you are ~~