Did you know there are more people with genius IQ living in China than they're people of any kind living in United States.
你知道中国天才比美国人还多吗?
- That can't be possible be true.
不可能
What would account for that?
怎么会这样?
First, awful lot people living in China.
首先,中国人口超多
But, here's my question.
不过问题是
How do you distinguish yourself
当你身处在一群
than population of people who all got 1600
SAT都有一千六百分水准的人之中
- I didn't know they take SAT's in China.
我不知道中国人也考SAT
I wasn't talkin' about China anymore. I was talkin' about me.
我现在说的不是中国,是说我
I can sing in a Capella group, but I can't sing.
我可以参加合唱团,但我不会唱歌
Does that mean you actually got nothing wrong?
这表示你没答错任何一题?
I could row crew or invent a 25 dollar PC.
我可以划船或发明低价电脑
Or you get into the "Final Club"?
或是受邀加入终极俱乐部
Or I get into the "Final Club".
或是加入终极俱乐部
You know, from women perspective sometimes,
从女性的观点来看
not seeing a man in is a good thing.
有时不参加合唱团也是一件好事
- On the other hand, I do like a row crew.
另一方面,我喜欢划船选手
Well, I can't do that.
我做不到
- Yes, I got nothing wrong in test.
你没说错,我没答错任何一题
Have you ever tried?
你尝试过吗?
- I'm trying right now.
我正在尝试
Gettin' into "Final Club".
加入终极俱乐部
To row crew? No! Are you like...
划船?才不呢,你不会是
whatever, delusional?
有什么误解吧?
Maybe, sometimes you said 2 things at once,
也许是因为你同时说两件事
I'm not sure which one I suppose to be aiming at...
我不确定应该要谈哪一件事
But you seen guys who row crew, right?
不过你看过划船选手吧?
- Ok, well, they bigger than me.They world class athlete.
他们比我壮,是世界级的运动员
Like a second ago you said you like guys who row crew.
你刚刚说你喜欢划船选手
So I assumed you've met one.
我以为你认识选手
I guess, I just meant like the idea of it,
我想我的意思是我喜欢这感觉
you know the way a girl likes cowboys.
就像女生喜欢牛仔一样
Should we get something to eat?
要不要叫点吃的?
Would you like to talk about something else?
要不要谈点别的?
it just that since the beginning of the conversation about the "Finals Club"
谈终极俱乐部谈太久了
I think I may have miss a birthday.
我想我都快错过生日了
There are really more people in China with genius IQ's than entire...
中国的天才真的有那么多?
"Phoenix" is the most diverse.
凤凰会最多元
Roosevelt punched the porc.
罗斯福总统选了坡斯廉
"The Porcellian, the Porc, it's the best of the best"
坡斯廉俱乐部,菁英中的菁英
Is it true they send a bus around to pick up the girls?
他们真的派专车接送
Who wanna party with next phoenix chairman.
想跟未来央行主席联谊的妹?
So you can see why it's so important to get in.
这样才能彰显入会的重要性
Well, which is the easiest to get into?
好吧,哪一个最容易加入?
Why would you ask me that?
为什么问我这个?
I was just asking.
我只是问问而已
None of them. That's the point.
都很难加入,重点就在此
My friend, Eduardo made $300.000
我朋友艾德华多在某年夏天
betting oil futures one summer.
买原油期货赚了三十万美元
And Eduardo won't comes close to get in.
他却连加入的边都摸不到
The ability to make money doesn't impress anybody around here.
没人把他赚钱的能力放在眼里
He made $300.000 in a summer.
他一个夏天就赚了三十万?
- He likes meteorology.
他喜欢气象学
- You said it was oil futures.
你不是说石油期货?
You can read the weather, you can predict the price of heating oil.
只要懂气象,就能预测燃油价格
I think you ask me that because
我想你问的原因是
you think the "Final Club" that's easiest to get into is the one,
你以为最容易加入的终极俱乐部
where I'll have the best chance...
才是我最有机会加入的
You ask me which one is the easiest to get into
你问我哪一个最容易加入
Because you think that the one, where I have the best chance.
因为你认为那是我最有机会加入的
The one that the easiest is to get into,
最容易加入的那个
Would be the one where anybody has the best chance.
就是大家都有机会加入的
You didn't ask me which one was the best one.
你没问我哪一个最好
You ask me which one was the easiest one.
你问的是哪一个最容易加入
I was honestly just asking, ok... I was just asking to ask...
我真的只是问问而已,随口问问
- Mark, I'm not speaking in code.
马克,我没别的意思
You obsesses with "Finals Clubs"
你太执着于那些俱乐部
You have "Finals Clubs" - OCD You need to see someone about it.
你过度执着,需要去找个人
who'll prescribe you some sort of medication
给你开点药来吃
You don't care if the side effect may include blindness.
你不在乎是否会有眼盲的副作用
"Final Clubs" not "Finals Clubs"
终极俱乐部,不是随便的俱乐部
And there's a difference between being obsessed than being motivated.
还有执着跟有兴趣是不一样的
Well, you do that, it's was cryptic,
你有意,你话中有话
so you do speaking code.
所以你是有意那么问的
I didn't mean to be cryptic.
我无意话中有话
I'm just saying I need to do something substantial
我只是说我要做点大事
in order to get the attention of the club.
好赢得终极俱乐部的注意
Because they're exclusive and fun.
因为它们很高级
And they lead to the better life.
也很有趣,还能让人更上一层楼
Teddy Roosevelt didn't get elected for the president
小罗斯福选上总统
- because he was member from "Phoenix" Club?
并不是因为他是凤凰会的成员
- He was a member of The Porcellian,
他是坡斯廉俱乐部的成员
and yes he did.
而他就是那样才选上
Why don't you just concentrate on being the best you, you can be.
你何不努力表现出你最好的一面
Did you really just said that?
你是说真的?
- I wanna try to be straight forward
我试着对你有话直说
You might wanna be a little more supportive.
我想你应该更支持我
I will be taking you to the events
我会带你去参加他们的聚会
and the gatherings and will be meeting a lot of people you won't normally get to meet.
你会认识你平常无法认识的人
You would do that for me?
你愿意为我那么做?
well I wanna try and be straight forward
我想对你有话直说
even let you know that we're not anymore.
让你知道我们已不再交往
We're not dating anymore. I'm sorry.
我们不用交往了,对不起
You're breaking up with me?
你要跟我分手?
You gonna introduce me the people I wouldn't normally have the chance to meet.
介绍我认识我平常没机会认识的人
What the f... - What is that supposed to mean?
什么鬼...那是什么意思?
- Wait, settle down.
等等,别激动
What is it supposed to mean?
那是什么意思?
Erica, the reason we're able to sit and drink right now,
艾芮卡,我们之所以能在这里吃喝
because you used to sleep with the door guy.
是因为你跟看门的有一腿
"The door guy" his name is Bobby.
看门的?他叫巴比
I have not slept with "the door guy". "The door guy" is a friend of mine.
我没跟看门的有一腿,他是我朋友
And he's the perfectly good class of people.
他也是很值得尊敬的人
And what part of Long Island you from?
你到底是长岛哪一区来的?
- I'm going back to my dormy.
我要回宿舍了
Wait, wait is this real?
等等,你是认真的?
- Ok, than wait, I apologize, ok...
好吧,那等等,我道歉
- I have to go study.
我要去念书了
- Erika... - Yes?
- 艾芮卡? - 怎样?
- I'm sorry, I meant it.
对不起,我是说真的
I appreciate that but I have to go study.
我很感谢,不过我要回去念书了
Come on. You don't have to study.
拜托,你才不用去念书
You don't have to study. Let just talk.
你不用念书,我们聊聊
Because it is exhausting.
因为太累了
Dating you is like dating a stairmaster.
跟你交往就像踩踏步机一样
All I meant is that you not likely to...
我只是说你不可能...
Currently, I wasn't making a comment on you're parents.
现在,我不是在评判你的外貌
I was saying that you go to B.U. Boston University
我只是说你念的是波士顿大学
I was studying a fact. That's all.
我只是陈述事实,就这样
If it's seem rude, than of course I've to apologize.
如果听起来很没礼貌,我道歉
- I have to go study.
我要去念书了
- You don't have to study.
你不用去念书
- Why you keep saying that I don't need to study.
你为什么一直说我不用念书?
- Because you go to B.U.
因为你念的是波士顿大学
Wanna get some food?
你想吃点什么吗?
I'm sorry you're not sufficiently impressed with my educations.
我很遗憾你瞧不起我的教育程度
I'm sorry, I don't have a row boat. - So we're even.
我也遗憾不是划船选手,扯平了?
- I think we should just be friend.
我想我们当朋友就好
I don't want friends.
我不要当朋友
I was just being polite.
我只是说客套话
I have no intention of being friends with you...
我根本不想当你朋友
I'm under some pressure right now from my OS class.
我现在有一些课业的压力
If could just order some food. I think we should...
我们何不点一些吃的
Look, you will probably going to be very successful computer person.
你也许会是个很成功的科技人
You gonna go thru life thinking that girls don't like you,
不过你一辈子都会觉得女生不爱你
Because you're a nerd...
因为你是一个怪物
I want you know, from the bottom of my heart that won't be true.
而我诚心的告诉你,那不是真的
It would be because you are an asshole.
那其实是因为你是个混蛋
Erika Albright's a bitch
艾芮卡欧布莱是个贱人
You think that's because her family changed their name from Albrecht?
你认为是因为她家族改过姓?
Or do you think because all B.U. girls are bitches?
还是因为波士顿大学的妹都贱?
For the record, she may look like a 34C.
我正式声明,她看起来有34C
but she's getting all kind of help from our friends at "Victoria's Secret"
不过全是拜维多利亚秘密的协助
She's a 34B, as in barely anything there.
她只有34B,根本就活像洗衣板
The truth is she has a nice face.
事实是,她很漂亮
I need to do something to take my mind of her.
我得做点别的事,让我不去想她
Easy enough, except I need an idea.
很简单,我只需要一个构想
I'm a little intoxicated. I'm not gonna lie.
我有一点醉了,我不打算说谎
So, what if it's not even 10pm
如果现在不到晚上十点
and it's a Tuesday night?
还是周二晚上,又怎样?
The Kirkland's facebook is open on my desktop
柯克兰馆通讯录就在我电脑上
And somebody of these people with pretty horrendous facebook pics.
有些人放在上面的照片还真可怕
Billy Olsen's sitting here had the idea,
比利坐在旁边,提出一个构想
putting some of the picture next to picture of farm animal,
从上面找些照片再放上农场动物照
and have people vote who's hotter.
让其他人票选看谁比较辣
Good call, Mr. Olsen!
好构想,比利
I'm not gonna do the farm animal
我不想用农场动物照
but I like the idea of comparing two people together.
不过我喜欢比较两人照片的想法
It gives the whole thing a very "Turing" feel
那让整件事有很戏剧化的味道
since people's rating of the picture is more implicit...
因为这比hotornot.com网站
Than say, choosing a number to represent each
用评分来表示辣妹的正点程度
person's hotness like they do on hotornot. com
更具有暗示性的意义
The first thing we're going to need is a lot of picture
我们首先需要很多的照片
Unfortunately, Harvard doesn't keep a public centralized facebook,
可惜哈佛并未集中管理通讯录
So I'm going to get all the images from the individual houses that people are in,
所以我必须从各宿舍取得照片
Let the hacking begin!
开始入侵吧
First up is Kirkland, they keep everything open
第一个目标就是柯克兰馆
and allow indexes in their Apache configuration,
他们放资料库里的项目都是开放的
So a little wget magic is all that's necessary to download the entire Kirkland facebook.
只需一点技巧就能下载所有通讯录
They're also open,
他们的很开放
but with no indexes in Apache.
不过设定没有显示目录
I can run an empty search and it returns all
我可以搜索,资料库中的所有影像
of the images in the database in a single page.
就会出现在单一网页上
Then I can save the page
我可以储存网页
and Mozilla will save all the images for me.
浏览器会帮我储存所有影像
Excellent. Moving right along.
赞啦
You're in one of the oldest,
你们正身处于不只是哈佛
one of the most exclusive club,
也是全世界最古老最独特的
not just Harvard but in the world.
俱乐部之一
Now, I wanna welcome you all,
欢迎参加凤凰会秋季第一场派对
The Phoenix Club First Party of the fall semester.
罗威尔馆安全性较高
Lowell has some security they require username/password combo.
必须要有帐号和密码
I'm gonna go ahead and says the don't have an access to main fas user database
我假设他们无法进入主资料库
So they have no worry detecting an intrusion.
这样他们就无法侦测到入侵
Adams has no security
亚当斯馆毫无安全性
but limit the number of result to 20 of pages,
却限制每页只显示20笔搜寻结果
All I need to do is to break up some script
我只要用刚才用在罗威尔馆的程式
I use on Lowell and reset.
一切就搞定
Quincy has no online facebook, what a shame!
昆西馆没有线上通讯录,真可悲
Nothing I can do about that.
这下我也没办法了
Dunster is intense not only there's no public directory
丹斯特馆安全性高,没有公开目录
but there's no directory at all.
甚至根本没有索引
You have to do searches.
你必须进行搜寻
And if you're search return more than 20 matches,
如果搜寻结果相符者超过限制
nothing's get return.
结果也不会显现
Once you do get result,
就算取得结果
they don't link directly to images.
也无法直接连结图档
They link to PHP that redirect to something.
只连结某个更改指向的网页
hat's maybe difficult, I'll come back later.
这可能有点难,待会再解决
- Great one. Beautiful fish. - Thanks.
- 大白鲨,真美的鱼 - 谢了
Leverett is a little better. They still make you search.
李维特馆好一点
But you can do an empty search
他们还让你搜寻
and get links to pages
你可以搜索
with every students pictures
连结每位学生照片的网页
I slightly obnoxious that they only let you view one picture at a time...
讨厌的是,每次只能看一张照片
There's no way I'm gonna go to 500 pages to download pics one at a time
我不可能看完五百张网页
So it's definitely necessary to break out emacs
所以我必须破解编辑器
and modify that Perl script.
修改PerlScript才行
and he is going to have the key ingredients
他拥有关键要素
You and Erica split up?
你和艾芮卡分手了
How did you know that?
你怎么会知道?
It's on your blog.
你在部落格写的
- I'm here for you.
我就在这里
No, I need the algorithm you use to rank chess players.
不,我需要你评价棋手的演算法
We're ranking girls.
我们在评价女生
- You mean others student.
你是说其他学生
You think this such a good idea?
你认为这是个好主意?
I need the algorithm, alright.
我需要演算法
I need the algorithm.
我需要演算法
Each girl base rating 1400.
每个女生基本评价是1400
At any given time "Girl A" has a rating R-a
在任一时间,A女的评价是R- a
and "Girl B" has a rating R-b.
B女的评价是R- b
When any 2 girls are matched up,
任两个女生对比时
there's an expectation of which will win based on their current rating, right?
依当下评价会有其赢面的期望值
And all those expectations are express this way.
而期望值就是这样表达
The one on the left.
左边这个
- Who should we send it first?
我们应该先寄给谁?
Who will you send it to?
你要寄给谁?
Just to couple of people.
只有几个人
who are they gonna send it to?
他们会寄给谁?
Hey, guys check this out.
快来看
She's my room mate.
那是我室友
He blog about you.
他在部落格写你
You don't wanna read it.
你不会想看的
I stole it from a tranny.
我从一个变性人那里偷来的
Get the hell out of here!
给我滚啦!
Awful lot of traffic.
流量超大
You think maybe we should shut it down before get into trouble.
该不该在惹上麻烦前关站?
At 4 in the morning?
凌晨四点?
Well, this very an usual amount of traffic to the switch of Kirkland.
柯克兰馆的流量异常的大
You're saying it's unusual for 4 in the morning?
你是说凌晨四点的流量异常?
No, this should be unusual for half time at the superbowl.
就算超级杯中场休息也没这么大
Harvard network is about to crash.
哈佛的网路快挂了
You don't think...
这不会是...
Go to see if it's everybody...
快去看别人的状况
Unless, it's coincidence, I think this is us.
除非是巧合,我想是我们搞挂的
It's not a coincidence.
这不是巧合
So you were called in front of the Ad Board.
所以你被行政管理委员会找去?
That's not what happen.
事情不是那样的
You weren't called in front of the Administrator Board?
你没被委员会找去?
No, back, I mean... that's, back at the bar with Erica Albright.
不是,我是说刚刚
- She said all that?
跟艾芮卡在酒馆的事,她那么说?
That I said that stuff to her.
说我对她说了那些话?
I was reading from the transcript for the deposition.
我刚刚念的是她的证词
Why we do even need to depose her?
你为什么需要她作证?
That really for us to decide.
这点由我们来决定
Miss, You think if I know she can make me look like a jerk.
你以为要是她能证明我是混蛋
- I'll be more likely to settle.
我就更可能和解
Why don't we stretch our legs for a minute,
我们何不休息一下
can we do that? It's been almost 3 hours.
好吗?已经快三小时了
And frankly you did spend awful lot of the time... Embarrassing
你也花了很多时间拿那位小姐证词
Mr. Zuckerberg with the girl's testimony from the bar.
为难左克柏先生
I'm not embarrassed. She just made a lot that up.
我并不为难,她根本是捏造事实
I guess there would be the first time somebody's lies under oath.
那我想就是有人发誓却说谎
You got 22 hundred hits within 2 hours?
那网站两小时内被点阅2,200次?
Twenty-two thousands.
22,000次
These guys are pretty fast.
他们还真快
Sure anybody make this a fair fight?
能不能公平一点比?
I think we'd have to jump up and drowned.
我想得跳船淹死才行
Or you could row forward, I could row backward.
你可以向前划,我向后划
We're genetically identical, science says we'd stay in the one place.
我们基因相同,结果是会停在原地
Just row the damn boat.
快划
- You guys here about this?
你们听说没?
a sophomore shut network from laptop at Kirkland.
柯克兰馆有个大二生搞挂了网路
He set up a website, where you vote on the hotness female undergrads.
他架了一个网站让人票选正妹
What were we doing that none of us heard about this?
我们怎么都没人知道这事?
Three hours rows before breakfast.
早餐前划三小时船
For course... Studying.
整天上课、念书
Another three hours in the tank and then studying.
再训练三小时,然后再念书
I'm not sure how we missed it.
我不确定我们怎么会错过此事
How much activity was on those thing?
那网站点阅率有多少?
Twenty two thousands pages request.
两万两千次
Twenty two thousands?
两万两千次?
This guy hack the facebook from 7 houses.
这家伙入侵了七个宿舍的通讯录
He set up the whole site in 1 night.
他一个晚上就架好整个网站
And he did it while he was drunk.
还是喝醉的时候架的
Twenty two thousands? How do you know his drunk?
两万两千次?你怎么知道他喝醉?
He was blogging simultaneously,
他同时还写部落格
- You know what I think?
知道我怎么想吗?
- I'm way ahead of you
我早想到了
This is our guy.
这就是我们要的人
Cameron Winklevoss, W-i-n-k-I-e-v-o-s-s,
卡麦隆温克勒佛斯,Winklevoss
Cameron spell the usual way.
卡麦隆,就一般的拼法
Tyler Winklevoss,
泰勒温克勒佛斯
Tyler spell the usual way.
泰勒,一般的拼法
And my last name the same as my brother's.
我的姓跟我弟弟一样
This in an Administration board hearing.
这是行政管理委员会的听证会
You're being accused of intentionally breaching security,
你因架设www.facemash.com网站
violating copyrights,
被控蓄意侵害安全
Violating individual privacy by
侵犯著作权
creating the website www.facemash.com.
侵犯个人隐私
You're also charge with being in violation university
你同时也被控违反校方
policy on distribution of digitized imaging.
散布数位影像的规定
Before we begin with our questionin
在我们开始提问之前
g you're allowed to make a statement, would you like to do so?
你可以发表声明,你要说吗?
I've, You know, I've already apologize to the Crimson, to the ABHW...
我已在校报上 对相关团体
To Fuerza Latina, and to any women in Harvard may have been insulted as I take it that they were.
以及所有觉得受辱的女性道歉
As for any charges stemming from the breach from the security,
至于侵害安全的指控
I believe I deserve some recognition from this board.
我相信我值得委员会褒扬
- I don't understand...
我不明白
You deserve recognition?
你值得褒扬?
I believe, I pointed out some pretty gaping holes on your system...
我相信我指出了一些系统缺失
- Excuse me, May I?
抱歉,我能说话吗?
I'm in charge of security for all computer on the Harvard network.
我负责哈佛网路所有电脑的安全
And I can assure you of its sophistication.
我能担保其精密性
In fact it was that level of sophistification that led us to you in for less than 4 hours.
也因此,让我们在四小时内锁定你
That would be impressive except
那真是太厉害了
if you had know what you lookin' for,
只不过要是你知道该找谁
You would've seen it written on my dorm room window.
就能从我宿舍窗户上看到算式
- Six month academic probation.
留校察看六个月
- Well, they making an example out of you. - They have my blog.
他们必须要杀鸡儆猴 他们看了我的部落格
I shouldn't have write nothing about the farm animals.
我不该写农场动物的事
But, I was kidding, for god sake.
不过我只是开玩笑而已
Doesn't anybody have some sense of humour?
就没人有幽默感吗?
But I tried to stop you.
我试过要阻止你
How do you do these thing, How you manage to get all girls to hate us.
你这是让所有女生都恨死我们
- Why do I let you...
而我竟然让你做了
- Can't do that...
你不能那样做的
- Eduardo, I said enough.
我说我知道了
Ok, let's look at a sample problem...
好,我们来看例题
Suppose we're given a computer with a 16-bit virtual address
设一台电脑有16位元虚拟位址
and a page size of 256 bytes.
每页空间为256位元
The system uses one-level page tables, which start at address 0x400.
系统以hex400运用单层分页表
Maybe you want to have DMA on your 16-bit system,
也许你16位元的系统要DMA
The first few pages are reserved for hardware flags, etc.
刚开始几页是硬碟旗标等资讯
Assume page table entries have eight status bits.
设分页表有8个statusbits
The eight status bits would then be...
这8个statusbits是...
And I see we have our first surrender.
看来我们有了第一位投降者
Don't worry, Mr. Zuckerberg,
不用担心,左克柏先生
brighter men than you have tried and failed at this class.
比你聪明的人也都当掉了
1validbit、1modifiedbit One valid bit, 1 modify bit,
1 reference bit and 5 permission bits.
1referencebit和5permissionbits
Does everybody see how he got there?
大家都了解吗?
Are you Mark Zuckerberg?
你是马克左克柏?
- Cameron Winklevoss. - Hi...
卡麦隆温克勒佛斯
Tyler Winklevoss.
泰勒温克勒佛斯
Are you guys related?
你们是亲戚吗?
- It's good. - Funny.
- 真幽默 - 真好笑
We never heard that before.
没听过这种说法
So what can I do for you?
有什么事?
Did I insult your girlfriends?
我侮辱了你们的女友团?
Actually... I don't know.
其实,我不知道
- We never asked.
对,我们没问过
- Maybe we should do that...
也许该去问问
We have an idea we want to talk you about.
我们有个想法想找你谈
Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗?
You guys look like you spend some time at a gym.
你们看起来常上健身房
- Yeah, I've got a minute. -
有,我有时间
- So you ever been in The Porcellian?
你进过坡斯廉俱乐部吗?
Allright we gonna stay, we can't take you past the bike room
我们只能让你进自行车房
'cause you're not a member.
因为你不是会员
Wanna sandwich or something?
想吃三明治什么的吗?
- Mark, this is Divya Narendra,
马克,这是狄弗亚纳瑞德
We were really impressed with facemash.
我们在调查你的时候
And then we checked you out
对Facemash印象深刻
and you also built CourseMatch.
你也建构了CourseMatch
I don't know CourseMatch.
我不知道CourseMatch
You go online and you see what courses your friend are taking is...
你上网就可以看到朋友选什么课
You are really smart, man.
真的很厉害
We were talking about CourseMatch.
我们在谈CourseMatch
It was kind of a no-brainer.
那根本是小儿科
And you invented something in high school too, right?
你在高中也发明了东西,对吧?
An app for an MP3 player that recognizes your taste in music.
能辨认你喜好的MP3应用程式
Anybody try to buy it?
有人想买吗?
I uploaded for free.
免费上传
We have something that we've been working for a while.
我们进行一个网站一阵子了
We think it's great.
我们觉得它很不错
It's called HarvardConnection.
它叫“哈佛联谊网”
You create your own page. Interests, bio, friends, pics.
可以放自己的网页、朋友照片等等
And then people can go online,
然后大家可以在线上
see your bio, request to be your...
看到你的资料,要求加入...
Yeah, how this different from MySpace or Friendster?
跟MySpace或Friendster有何不同
Harvard-dot-E-D-U.
Havard.edu的网址
Harvard.edu is the most prestigious e-mail address in the country.
Havard.edu是国内最有名望的位址
And the whole site kinda base on the idea with girls...
整个网站的概念是让女生...
- Not to putting anything in delicate.
不是要放什么下流的东西
- Girls wanna go with guys who go to Harvard.
女生很喜欢哈佛的男生
Divya and my brother don't have trouble putting things indelicately.
狄弗亚和我哥不用搞什么下流的
Many different between what we're talkin' about
我们谈的跟MySpace、Friendster
and MySpace or Friendster any others social networks inside...
以及其他类似网站主要的不同之处
is that exclusivity... Right?
就是专属感,对吧?
Yeah, we'd love you to work with this Mark.
我们希望你能跟我们合作
We need a gifted programmer and you're creative.
我们需要有创意有才华的程式设计
And we know you would take this serious...
我们知道你受到不公的处置
Womens group already declare a war...
女权团体已准备宣布一份裁决
this could help rehabilitate you image.Wow, you would do that for me?
这有助于重建你的形象 你们愿意帮我?
We'd like to work with you.
我们想跟你合作
Our first programmer graduated and went to work at Google.
我们第一位设计师毕业去了谷歌
Our second programmer just got overwhelmed with school work.
第二位课业繁重,没时间
We will need you to build the site, write the code
我们需要你架设网站、写程式
and we'll provide...
并且提供所有...
That's what you said?
你当时就那么说?
It was 3 or 4 years ago... I don't know what I said.
那是三、四年前的事,我不记得了
When did you come Eduardo?
你几时找上艾德华多的?
I don't understand the question.
我不明白这个问题
Do you remember answering an affirmative?
你记得你的答案是肯定的?
When did you come to Eduardo with the idea for facebook?
你何时找爱德华多谈Facebook?
It was called the facebook then.
当时它叫TheFacebook
It doesn't need to be that difficult.
不用把问题搞的这么复杂
I'm currently in the middle of 2 differents law suits.
我正面临两桩诉讼案
Did you answer affirmatively,
温克勒佛斯兄弟和狄弗亚
When Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss,
请你建构哈佛联谊网时
Divya Narendra ask you to build Harvard Connection,
你是否给了肯定回答?
Did you say, yes?
你是否答应了?
When did you approached Mr. Saverin
你何时找上沙佛林先生
with the idea for the facebook?
谈TheFacebook的想法?
I wouldn't say I approached him.
我不会说是我找上他
You can answer the question.
你可以回答这个问题
At a party at Alpha Epsilon Pi
在AIphaEpsilonPi派对上
The jewish fraternity.
犹太兄弟会
It was Caribbean night.
那天是加勒比海之夜
It's not that guys like me are generally attracted to Asian girls.
不是我这种人会喜欢亚裔妹
It's that Asian girls are generally attracted to guys like me.
而是亚裔妹都会喜欢我这种人
I'm developing an algorithm
我在开发一个演算法
to define the connection between Jewish guys and Asian girls.
界定犹太妹和亚州妹的关系
I don't think it's that complicated.
我不认为有那么复杂
They're hot, They're smart,
她们又辣又聪明
they're not Jewish
她们不是犹太妹
and they can't dance.
她们也不会跳舞
I think I've come up with something.
我想我有个新想法
Hang on, I've gotta tell you something you're not going to believe.
等等,有件事你一定不会相信
- I got punched by the Phoenix.
凤凰会邀我入会了
- Are You kidding?
你开玩笑的吧?
I mean it's just the first of the 4 step process,
这只是第一步
But they slipped the invitation under my door tonight.
不过他们今晚把邀请函塞进我门缝
I go to the first punch party tomorrow.
我明天要去参加第一个邀请派对
You got punch by The Phoenix.
所以...你受到凤凰会邀请入会
probably, it was just a diversity thing.
可能他们是想保有多样性
It was just a diversity thing. I'll just ride that horse until...
只是这样,我只要享受过程...
What did you want to talk about?
你想跟我谈什么?
- Mark? - Yeah.
- 马克? - 对
You said you've come up with something.
你说你有新想法
Yeah, I think I've come up with something.
对,我想我有新想法
It's 20 degrees outside.
外面是零下七度
I can't stare to that loop of Niagara falls
我没办法一直看着尼加拉瀑布
which has absolutely nothing to do with the Caribbean.
那根本跟加勒比海无关
People came to Facemash in a stampede, right?
大家疯狂点阅Facemash,对吧?
But it wasn't because the saw pictures of hot girls.
不过不是因为他们看到辣妹照
You can go any around on the internet and see pictures of hot girls.
网路上到处都可以看到辣妹照
That was because they saw pictures of girls that they knew.
那是因为他们看到认识女生的照片
People wanna go on the internet and check out their friends,
人们想上网查看他们的朋友
So why not build the website that offers that?
那何不建一个这样的网站
Friends, pictures, profiles, whatever you can visit,
朋友、照片、档案等内容
Maybe its someone you just met at a party.
也许是你在派对上刚认识的朋友
But I'm not talkin' about a dating site.
不过我说的不是约会网站
I'm talkin' about taking the entire social experience of college
我说的是建构整个大学社交经验
and putting it online.
将它放上网路
I can't feel my legs
我的脚没知觉了
I'm totally psyched about this. But Wardo...
我也很兴奋,可是...华多?
- It would be exclusive.
它具有排他性
You would've to know the people on the site to get pass thru on page.
必须彼此认识才能进入网页
- Like getting punched.
跟受邀入会一样
Wardo, it's like a Final Clubs except we're the president.
就像终极俱乐部,不过会长是我们
I told him i thought it sounded great.
我跟他说我觉得听来不错
It was a great idea.
那构想很赞
There's nothing to hack.
不用入侵什么
People were gonna provide their own pictures, their own information.
大家都会提供自己的照片、资料
And people had the ability to invite or not invite their friends to join.
人们还能决定邀不邀请朋友加入
See, in the world were the social structure was everything.
在这个社会结构才是王道的世界
That was the "THING".
那才是重点
It was a big project.
那是一个大计划
And he was going to have to write ten of thousands of lines of code.
他打算写几万行程式
So I wonder, why he was coming to me and not to his room mate.
我想他干嘛找我,不找他室友
Dustin Moskowitz and Chris Hughes
达斯汀和克里斯
they're programmers.
他们都是程式设计师
We're gonna need a little start-up cash to rent the servers and get it online.
租伺服器和上线需要一点钱
- Did he offers terms?
他有提出条件吗?
We'll split it. 70-30
我们股权就三七分
Thirty for you for you, putting up a thousands dollar.
你出资一千美元分30%
And for handling everything on the business end.
还要处理一切商业事宜
- I said "Let's do it"
我说,那就开始吧
- Ok, did he add anything else?
好,他还有说什么吗?
It probably was a diversity thing
这也许只是为了保有多样性
Why do you think he said that?
你觉得他为什么那么说?
Gretchen, excuse me for interrupting,
葛蕾珍,恕我插嘴
But whose discovery it is?
这跟本案有何关系?
- Sy, if you let me continue with my line of question...
让我问下去你就知道了
- What do you suggesting?
你想说什么?
They're suggesting I was jealous of Eduardo
他们想说我忌妒艾德华多
for getting punched by Phoenix.
受邀加入凤凰会
and began a plan to screw him out of the company
就开始设计
I haven't even invented yet.
把他搞出我还没创立的公司
- Gretchen... Jealous of Eduardo?
- 葛蕾珍 - 忌妒艾德华多?
Oh, stop typing, we're off the record.
别打了,这段不记录
Maam, I know you've done your home work.
我知道你做了功课
And so you know that money isn't a big part of my life,
你也知道我并不把钱看在眼里
But at the moment I could buy I could buy Mt. Auburn Street,
不过当时我能买下蒙特奥本街
Take the Phoenix Club
买下凤凰会馆
and turn it into my pingpong room.
把它变成我的乒乓球室
I'll let you know how the party is,
我会让你知道派对的状况
We recognize that you're a plaintiff in one
你是Facebook一桩诉讼的原告
suit involving Facebook and a witness in another.
也是另一桩诉讼的证人
- At any time In the weeks,prior to Mark telling you his idea,
在马克告诉你他构想的前一周
Did he mention Tyler Winklevoss, Cameron Winklevoss,
他提过温克勒佛斯兄弟
Divya Narendra or HarvardConnection?
狄弗亚或哈佛联谊网吗?
He said they'd asked him to work on their site.
他说他们请他帮忙建网站
But that he'd looked at what they had and decided it wasn't worth his time.
不过他觉得那不值得他花时间
He said even his most pathetic friends
他说他最笨的朋友
knew more about getting people interested in a website than these guys.
也比这些家伙懂怎么吸引人上网站
"These guys" meaning my clients.
“这些家伙”指的是我的委托人
He resented, Mark resented that they, that your clients,
他很气...马克很气
thought that he need to rehabilitate his image after the Facemash thing
你的委托人认为他需要重建形象
but Mark didn't want to rehabilitate anything.
他不想重建什么形象
he'd hack into Harvard computers,
他入侵哈佛电脑
he dumps his nose to the Ad Board.
他蔑视管理委员会
He got a lot of honorarity.
还得到许多恶评
Facemash did exactly what he wanted it to do.
Facemash让他达成他想做的事
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerberg was building the Facebook,
你是否知道他架构TheFacebook时
He was also communicating with the plaintiffs?
他也在与原告连络
Not at the time I wasn't.
当时不知道
It really didn't have much to do with The Winkelvoss dating site.
跟温克勒佛斯兄弟的网站真的无关
How would you know? You' weren't even...
你怎么知道?你又不在场
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerberg was building TheFacebook,
你是否知道他架构TheFacebook时
He was leading the plaintiffs to believe he was building HarvardConnection?
让原告相信他是在架哈佛联谊网?
You're offering a conclusion not found an evidence.
你这是缺乏证据的指控
We are about to finding an evidence...
我们就快找到证据了
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler Winklevoss
马克左克柏寄给泰勒温克勒佛斯
November 30, 2003
2003年11月30日
I read over all the stuff you sent me re-HarvardConnection,
“我看过你有关哈佛联谊网的信”
and it seems like it shouldn't take too long to implement,
看来似乎不该拖太久才上线
so we can talk about it after I get all the basic functionality up tomorrow night.
等我搞定网路,我们明晚线上谈
From Mark Zuckerberg to Cameron Winklevoss.
马克左克柏寄给卡麦隆温克勒佛斯
December 1, 2003.
2003年12月1日
"Sorry I was unreachable tonight.
抱歉我昨晚无法联系
I just got about three of your missed calls.
我没接到你们三通来电
I was working on a problem set for my sytems class"
我在解决我课业上的一组问题
Mark Zuckerberg to Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.
马克左克柏寄给温克勒佛斯兄弟
December 10, 2003.
2003年12月10日
"This week has been pretty busy
这一个礼拜很忙
thus far with classes and work"
功课和工作两头烧
"So I think it's probably best to postpone the meeting."
所以我想会议最好是延期
"I'm also really busy tomorrow"
我明天也很忙
Okay, anybody else feel like there's something up with this guy?
有人觉得这家伙有问题吗?
but we do have to make sure that we meet up before we all head off for break.
不过要确认我们放假前要会面
- Hi, I need a dedicated Linux box
我需要一台Linuxbox
running Apache with a mySQL back-end.
当作跑MySQLbackend的伺服器
It's gonna cost a little more money.
这还需要多一点钱
- About 200 more.
大约再两百美元
- Gotta handle the traffic.
流量问题必须解决
I'm in the 2nd cut.
我闯进第二关了
You should be proud of that right there,
你应该要感到骄傲
Don't worry if you don't make it any further.
没成功也不要难过
I'll get out of here.
我先走了
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss and Divya Narendra.
马克寄给温克勒佛斯兄弟、狄弗亚
December 15, 2003.
2003年12月15日
I have a cs problem set that I'm just getting started with,
我有功课要做
And It should be about 15 hours of coding
我才刚开始,要花15小时写程式
so I'll be busy tomorrow night,
所以我明晚会很忙
I won't really be free to meet until next Wednesday afternoon.
我下周三下午以前都没空
I have to cancel Wednesday afternoon.
我要取消周三下午的约
I've basically been in the lab this whole time
我一直都在实验室
Won't be able to do it Saturday
我周六也没办法
as I have to meet up with my parents...
我要去看我父母
As the plaque reads,
照碑上所刻
this is John Harvard, founder of Harvard University in 1638.
这是1638创办本校的约翰哈佛
It's also called The Statue of Three Lies.
它也被称为是三大谎言雕像
What are the three lies?
这三大谎言是什么?
The three lies, First...
三大谎言,第一...
- Take your pants off.
脱掉裤子
1) Harvard was founded in 1636 not 1638.
一、哈佛1636年创校,非1638
2) Harvard was not founded by John Harvard
二、哈佛不是约翰哈佛创办的
and 3) That's not John Harvard.
三、他不是约翰哈佛
F-friend of the sculptor, Daniel... Chester.
是雕刻家的朋友,丹尼尔却斯特
Keep you jacket on.
穿着你的外套吧
39 days after Mr. Zuckerberg's initial meeting
左克柏先生见过我委托人
And he still hadn't completed work on HarvardConnection.
还是没有完成哈佛联谊网的工作
But On January 11, 2004
不过在2004年1月11日
Mr. Zuckerberg registered the domain name the facebook
左克柏先生经由NetworkSolutions
by Network Solution.
注册了网域名称“TheFacebook”
To the best of your knowledge,
就你所知
had he even begun work on HarvardConnection?
他有动手建构过哈佛联谊网吗?
Not to my knowledge. No.
就我所知,没有
What in the world is this?
这是怎么回事?
"I'm still a little skeptical that we have enough functionality in the site to really draw the attention
我怀疑这网站是否有足够的功能性
And gain the critical mass necessary to get a site like this to run"
能真的引人注意并获得足供营运的 关键流量
We'll speak soon?
我们尽快讨论?
This is the first time
这是第一次
he mentioned any problem?
他提到有问题
You'd sent 36 e-mails to Mr. Zuckerberg
你寄出36封邮件给左克柏先生
and received 16 e-mails in return,
收到16封回信
And this was the first time he indicated that he's not happy.
而这是他第一次提到有问题
He had 42 days to study our system
他有42天研究我们的系统
and get out ahead...
抢先偷跑
Do you see any of your code on Facebook?
Facebook有用你们的程式吗?
- Sy, could you...
- 赛,拜托 - 马克
- - Did I use any of your code?
我用了你们的程式吗?
You stole our whole god damn idea.
你偷了我们的构想
- What a match-dot-com for Harvard guys!
怎么?哈佛人的交友网?
- Can I continue with my deposition
我能继续念证词吗?
You know you really don't need a forensic team to get to bottom of this
你不需要找鉴识小组来查
If you guys were the inventors of Facebook
如果Facebook是你们创办的
you'd have invented Facebook.
你们早创办了
I can't wait to stand over your shoulder while you write us a check.
我等不及看你开支票给我们了
There is a girl in your art history class
马克,你艺术史班上有个妹
name Stephanie Attis.
她叫史蒂芬妮雅缇丝
Do you happen to know if she has a boyfriend?
你知不知道她有没有男朋友?
Have you ever seen her with anyone.
你看过她跟谁走在一起吗?
And if not, do you happen to know if she's looking to go out with anyone?
没的话,你知道她想交男朋友吗?
People don't walk around with a sign on them that says some...
大家头上不会有标示写着...
We were supposed to meet at 9
我们约好九点碰面的
- Have you slept yet?
你睡过没?
- I've to add something.
我要加点东西
Shit that's look good, That's look really good.
看起来很棒,真的很棒
It's clean and simple,
干净又简单
no disneyland...
没有主题乐园、没有裸女视讯
Relationship status,
“感情状熊”
This is what drives live in college.
这就是驱动校园生活的事
Are you having sex or aren't you
你有没有性爱?
It's why people take certain classes. And sit where they sit.
这就是大家选特定课程的原因
And do what they do, and it's um,
坐特定位置、做想做的事
centre, you know,
在这一切的中心
That what's thefacebook is gonna be about...
就是TheFacebook
People gonna log on... Because after all the cake and watermelon,
人们会登入,因为这一切活动
there's a chance they're actually gonna...
就是为了有机会可以
- This is really good.
这太赞了
- It's ready? - yeah.
- 好了? - 对
- right now? That was it,
- 就现在? - 就这样
and here's the masthead.
这是发行人栏
- You made a masthead.
你做了发行人栏
- Eduardo Saverin, Co-Founder and CFO.
艾德华多,共同创办人兼财务长
You have no idea how what that's gonna mean for my father.
你不知道这对我父亲有何意义
When's it go on live?
什么时候上线?
Right now, take your laptop out.
现在,把你的笔电拿来
Why we do need my laptop.
为什么需要我的笔电?
Because you've got e-mails for everybody at Phoenix.
因为你要把网址寄给凤凰会成员
yeah.I'm not sure ... it's gonna be cool with them that I spam their...
我不确定寄垃圾信给他们对不对
- I know it's not spam
我知道这不是
If we send it to our friends
要是寄给我们的朋友
it'll just bounce around the computer lab.
就只会在系内流传
I haven't gotten in yet.
我还没正式入会
These guys know people and I need their e-mails.
这些家伙人面广,我要他们的邮址
- Give me the mailing list.
把通讯录给我
jabberwock12@harvard E-D-U. Jabberwock12.listserve@havard.edu
They're literary geniuses
他们真是文学天才
'cause the world's most obvious Lewis Caroll reference is in their...
竟然用路易斯卡洛尔最知名的诗
They're not so bad
他们没那么糟
- Yeah, you're right.
你说的没错
You know, Let's go get a drink and celebrate.
我们去喝一杯庆祝一下
Mark, are you praying?
马克,你在祈祷吗?
What ever happened to Cole Porter and Irving Berlin?
怎么不唱柯尔波特和尔文贝林?
It's a Valentine's theme.
主题是情人节
They playing love songs.
他们要唱情歌
'cause Cole Porter and Irving Berlin never wrote any love songs.
柯尔波特他们没写过情歌
Honey, just put your laptop away...
把你的笔电收起来吧
Seventy four people spam me the same link.
七个不同的人寄给我同一个连结
But I'm really hoping it's cat look like a hitler
我希望是“像希特勒的猫”网站
'cause i can never get enough of that.
我超爱上那里的
This isn't mine.
这不是我的、不是我的
Div, w-what is wrong?
怎么回事?
It's fine. It's fine. It's fine.
没事、没事
- Hey! - Not now! - We need 20 mins.
别吵!再20分钟!
I just want to let you know
我只是要你们知道
that Zuckerberg stole our website.
左克柏偷了我们的网站
- Mark Zuckerberg? - He stole our website.
他偷了我们的网站
It's been alive for more than 36 hours.
已经上线超过36小时
Ty, the lawyer's on the phone with dad.
律师跟爸在线上
Yes, Sir. I'm here with my brother Tyler, our business partner, Divya.
我跟我弟和合作伙伴狄弗亚一起
Welcome to theFacebook.
欢迎使用TheFacebook
theFacebook is an online directory that connects people through different social networks.
这是连结不同社交网路的线上名录
You must have a Harvard.edu address to register.
必须是哈佛大学学生才能注册
That's right. Yes, Sir.
没错,是的
I called earlier, I'm looking for Mark Zuckerberg
我之前打来过,我找马克左克柏
Yes, Sir. He's quoted a couple of times.
对,被引述过几次
I can read it to you.
我念给你听
"Everyone's been talking a lot about a universal facebook within Harvard"
大家都在谈哈佛的共用通讯录
he says."He" meaning Mark.
他说...“他”是指马克
I think it's kind of silly that it would take the University a couple of years to get around to it.
我想校方要几年才做好太蠢了
I can do it in class jobs than they can't and I did it in a week.
我可以在一周内做的更好
- Tell him, Divya Narendra called, I appreciate it.
告诉他,狄弗亚来电
- That's how we talks.
他就是这么说的
As of yesterday evening,
就在昨晚
Zuckerberg set over 650 students
左克柏宣称有超过650名学生
to registered thefacebook.com
已经注册使用TheFacebook.com
He said that he anticipated 900 students would've join the site by this morning.
他预计今早注册人数会达九百人
Divya was just reading that 650 students signed up on the first day
对,狄弗亚说第一天有650人注册
If I was I drug deale
如果我是毒贩
r I could give free drugs to 650 people in one day.
我不可能给650人免费毒品
- This guy doesn't have 3 friends to rob...
这家伙朋友少得可怜
- Guys, please, come on...
还都穷酸得可笑
Alright that's what we'll do,
对,我们就这么做
Mr. Hotchkiss Then we e-mail it to you.
我们会整合寄给你
You won't be able to get on the website yourself.
你可能没办法上网站
Because you don't have a harvard... uhm..
因为你没有哈佛的...
you know what it would be easy for us to e-mail it to you.
我们寄给你比较简单
I'm sure you right... He's a good guy,
我相信你说的对,他是个好人
And he's very bright
他也很聪明
and I'm sure he didn't mean to...
我相信他并非有意
Alright, thank you very much...
好,非常感谢你
We don't know that he's not a good guy.
我们还不知道他不是好人
We know he Stole our idea
他偷了我们的构想
We know that he lied to our faces for a month and half
在我们面前说谎说了一个半月
He never lie to our face
没有,他没在我们面前说谎
He never saw our faces!
好,他根本没跟我们见面
Fine, he lied to our e-mail accounts.
他对我们的邮箱说谎
So he got himself 42-days head start
他还取得42天的先机
He knows what apparently you don't
因为他知道你不知道的
which is that getting there first is everything.
那就是先下手为强
I'm a competitive racer, Div,
我是竞赛选手
I don't think you need to school me on the importance of getting there first.
我不认为你需要教训我这些
Alright, that's was your father's lawyer?
好吧,那是你爸的律师?
Yeah, well his in-house counsel.
那是他公司的顾问
He's gonna look at all this if he thinks it's appropriate
他会检视资料,要是他觉得恰当
he'll send a cease and desist letter.
他会送出禁止商业诈欺行为书
What's that gonna do?
那能做什么?
What, do you wanna hire an IP lawyer and sue him?
怎么?你想雇用律师去告他?
No, I wanna hire the Sopranos to
我想去请黑道
beat the shit out of him with a hammer!
用铁锤狠狠的扁他
- We don't have to do that. - That's right.
- 我们不用那么做 - 是啊
We can do that ourself.
我们可以自己来
I'm six-five, 220lbs, and there's two of me.
我体格壮硕,还不只一个
I'm with this guy.
我同意他的话
Whatever, I'm saying
随便啦,我是说
let's calm down until we know what we're talking about.
我们先冷静,搞清楚状况再说
how much more information are you waiting for.
你还要搞清楚什么状况?
We met with Mark 3 times,
我们见过马克三次
exchanged 52 e-mails,
往来电子邮件52封
we can prove that he looked at the code...
我们能证明他看过程式
what is that on the bottom of page
网页下端写了什么?
It's "A Mark Zuckerberg production"
上面写“马克左克柏的作品”
- On the homepage?
放在首页上面
Shit. I need to let the classiness waft over me.
我需要点时间搞清楚
Okay, look, we don't know...
我们还不知道
They wrote, "Zuckerberg said that
校报上写左克柏说
he hoped the privacy options...
在Facemash.com引发众怒后
...would help to restore his reputation following student outrage over Facemash.com"
他希望隐私权选项能助他重建声誉
That's exactly what we said to him.
这根本就是我们对他说过的
He's giving us "the finger" in the Crimson
他在校报上公然嘲笑我们
While we're waiting for dad's lawyer to look this stuff over,
趁爸的律师检视此事之际
we can at least...- No... -
- 我们至少可以... - 不行
going in the paper so people know...- What?
- 好让人知道... - 什么?
...that this is in dispute.
此事仍在争论中
We're not starting a knife fight in the Crimson
我们不能公然反击
and we're not suing anybody.
也不告任何人
I don't understand, I don't understand.
我不明白,为什么不行?
He's gonna say it's stupid.
他会说这很蠢
Because we're gentlemen of Harvard.
因为我们是哈佛的绅士
Where you don't plant stories
我们不受舆论操弄
and you don't sue people.
也不控告他人
You thought he was going to be the only one who thought that was stupid?
你以为只有他认为这很蠢?
During the time when you say you had this idea,
你说你有这个构想时
Did you know Tyler and Cameron came from a family of means?
知道泰勒和卡麦隆是富家子弟吗?
Did you know that his father was wealthy.
你知道他们的父亲很有钱吗?
I'm not sure why you're asking me that.
我不确定你问这干嘛?
It's not important that you be sure why I'm asking you.
原因并不重要
It's not important to you.
对你而言不重要
Did you know that they came from money?
你知道他们很有钱吗?
I had no idea whether they came from money or not.
我当时不知道他们有没有钱
In one of your e-mails to Mr. Narendra
在你给纳瑞德先生的一封信中
you reference Tate Winklevoss consulting firm.
也寄副本给温克勒佛斯的法律顾问
Howard Winklevoss founded the firm and its assets
霍华温克勒佛斯先生创立一家公司
are in the hundreds of millions.
资产总值达数亿美金
You also knew that Tyler and Cameron
你也知道泰勒和卡麦隆
were members of a Harvard Final club called the Porcellian.
都是哈佛知名坡斯廉俱乐部的会员
- They pointed that out?
他们有特别说明过
- Excuse us for inviting you in.
原谅我们还邀你进去
To the bike room...
- 进自行车房 - 拜托
So it's safe to say
那这么说应该妥当
you were aware that my clients had money?
你当时知道我的委托人有钱
- Yes. - Let me tell you why I'm asking.
- 是的 - 告诉你我为什么要问吧
I'm wondering why... If you needed a $1000 for an internet venture
你需要一千元搞网路事业
you didn't ask my clients for it.
为什么不找我的委托人要
They'd demonstrated to you an interest in this kind of thing...
他们对你已展现高度兴趣
I went to my friend for the money
我去找朋友弄钱
because that he's who I wanted to be partners with...
因为他是我想找的合伙人
Eduardo was presidents of the Harvard Inverstors Association
艾德华多是哈佛投资人协会会长
and he was also my best friend.
他也是我最好的朋友
Your best friend is suing you for 600 million dollars.
你的好朋友向你求偿六亿美元
I didn't know that.
我当时并不知道
what happen after the initial lunch?
网站上线后发生了什么事?
Sy would you mind addressing as Mr. Saverin
抱歉,请称他为沙佛林先生
- Gretchen, they're best friend
葛蕾珍,他们是好朋友
I already went through this on the...
我们早就...算了
Nevermind, Mr. Saverin...after the initial launch?
沙佛林先生,上线后发生什么事?
everybody on campus was using it
校园里的每个人都在用它
"Facebook-me" was the common expression after two weeks.
两周后“加入好友”成为流行语
And Mark was biggest thing on a campus
马克成为校园风云人物
that included 19 Nobel Laureates,
这其中包括19名诺贝尔奖得主
15 Pulitzer Prize Winners,
15名普立兹奖得主
two future Olympians and a movie star.
2名奥运明星和一位电影巨星
Who's the movie star?
这位电影巨星是谁?
And I was up in my Radcliffe dorm.
我正在宿舍里
He brought that magazine up and he saw it to me
他带杂志过来给我看,他说
And he said, "Look, it's gonna happen without us.
这股潮流不会等我们
We've got to start now." And I said... "Okay."
我们得马上开始,我说...好吧
Let's get basic hardware.
我们把BASIC弄出来吧
Most of you think you know the rest of story
接下来的事,你们自以为很清楚
The beginning of the industry were very humble...
整个电脑产业的起点很粗糙
That kit computer on the cover of that magazine,
那本杂志封面的电脑
had an 8080 processor in it.
里面装的是8080处理器
Unless you paid extra for 1K memory
除非你付钱买额外的记忆体
So the challenge when I wrote BASIC
所以我当时写BASIC的挑战
wasn't just to run at 4 k-bytes,
不只是要用4KB来跑
but I also had to leave room for the users
还要留空间给使用者跑其它程式
to run their programs in 4 k-bytes.
只有4KB
Your friend. Isn't that Mark Zuckerberg?
你的朋友...那是马克左克柏?
- He made facebook?
Facebook是他做的
I mean both of us.
是我们一起,我们
Yeah, we... yes.
对,我们...是的
Cool. I'm Christy Lee. This is Alice.
好酷,我是凯莉,这是艾莉丝
Facebook-me when you get home
你回去记得把我加入好友
We can all go out and grab a drink.
也许我们可以约出来喝一杯
absolutely will do that.
这是一定要的
She said "Facebook-me"
她说把我加入好友
and we can all go for a drink later.
我们以后可以喝一杯
Which is stunningly great for two reasons.
这之所以赞有两个原因
One she said "Facebook-me". Right?
一,她说“把我加入好友”
And then the other is, well, you know...
然后其次是,你知道的
- They wanna have drinks later. - Yes
她们想一起喝一杯
Have you ever heard so many different good things
对,你听过这么多好事
packed into one regular-sized sentence?
一起浓缩在短短的句子里吗?
I'm Stuart Singer. I'm in your O.S. lab.
我是史都华,跟你修同一堂课
- Awesome job with theFacebook.
TheFacebook干的好
- Thanks. - I'm Bob.
- 谢了 - 我是鲍伯
- How are you doin'. - You know, I could swear..in this room.
你好吗?我发誓他刚才看着你
he was looking at you when he said The next Bill Gates could be right
当他说“下一位比尔盖兹就在这里”
I don't even know who the speaker was.
我甚至不知道演讲的是谁
It was Bill Gates.
就是比尔盖兹
Shit... that's make sense.
那就对了嘛
Alright, thanks guys.
好了,谢了,各位
Are you medically stupid?
你是不是脑残了?
You can't recognize Bill Gates in front of you for an hour?
比尔盖兹在你眼前也认不出来?
Mark Zuckerberg now thinks we got into Harvard on a dimwit scholarship.
我没戴眼镜
I'm gonna get a Glock...
我真想拿枪毙了你
It's time to monetize the thing.
该是赚钱的时候了
What are their natives?
她们叫什么来着?
- Did you heard what I just said?
你听见我说的没?
I said it's times to monetize the site
我说该是赚钱的时候了
What is that mean?
那是什么意思?
It means time for the website generating the revenue.
这表示这网站是时候
No, I know what the word means.
该开始赚取收入了
I'm asking how do you want to do it?
不是,我是问你想怎么做
- We've got 4000 members.
我们有四千名会员
- 'Cause theFacebook is cool.
因为TheFacebook很酷
And if we start selling pop-ups for Mountain Dew it's not gonna be cool.
如果开始给饮料商放广告视窗
Well I wasn't thinking it would be Mountain Dew but at some point,
我想的并不是饮料商啦
And I'm talkin' as the business end of the company, the site...
我是以公司营运者的角度来看
We don't even know what it is yet,
我们还不知道这是什么
we don't what it is...
我们不知道它是什么
We don't know what it can be.
我们不知道它有何能耐
We don't know what it will be.
它以后的发展
We know that it's cool,
我们知道它很酷
That's a priceless asset and I'm not giving it up.
这是我不愿放弃的无价资产
- So it won't be finish?
那它何时会完成?
- It won't be finish.
它不会完成
the way fashion never finish - What?
- 时尚永远没有终点 - 什么?
- Fashion, fashion is never finish.
时尚,时尚永远没有终点
You talkin' about fashion, really you?
你在谈时尚?真的?
I'm talkin' about the idea I'm sayin' that never finish
我在谈这个概念,永不停歇的概念
but they manage to make money, sellin' pants
不过时尚界也要卖裤子赚钱
Mark what is this?
马克,这是什么?
It's called the cease and desist letter.
那叫禁止商业诈欺行为书
What were their names?
她们叫什么名字?
- Who? - The girls.
- 谁? - 那两个妹
When did you get this?
你何时收到这个的?
About ten days ago. Right after we launched the site
十天前,就在网站开张后
the girls what were their names?
那两个妹,她们叫什么名字?
They're sayin'... the Winklevoss twins are sayin' that you stole their idea.
温克勒佛斯兄弟说你剽窃他们构想
I find that to be mildly annoying.
我认为那有点令人讨厌
They find it to be Intelectual Property Theft.
他们觉得这是窃取智慧财产
- Look... - Why don't you show it to me?
你为什么没拿给我看?
It was addressed to me
那是寄给我的
They're sayin' that we stole theFacebook
他们说我们从温克勒佛斯兄弟
from Divya Narendra and the Winklevoss...
和狄弗亚那里窃取TheFacebook
- I know what it says.
我知道上面写什么
- Did we what?- Don't screw around with me now.
- 我们有什么? - 少唬弄我了
The letter says we could face legal action.
信上说我们可能会面临法律行动
- No, it says I could face legal action
没有,它是写我会面临法律行动
- This is from lawyer, Mark.
这是律师写来的
They must feel they have some grounds for...
他们一定觉得自己有所凭据
The lawyer is their father's house counsel.
那律师是他们老爸的公司顾问
Do they have grounds?
他们有凭据吗?
The grounds are our thing is cool and popular
就是我们的网站又酷又受欢迎
and HarvardConnection is lame.
哈佛联谊网却逊呆了
Wardo, I didn't use any of their code,
我没有用他们的程式
I promise, I didn't use anything.
我保证,我什么都没用
Look, a guy who builds a really nice chair
造一把好椅子的人
doesn't owe money to everyone who's ever built a chair.
并不欠做过椅子的人钱
Ok, they came to me with an idea.
他们找我谈一个构想
I had a better one.
我却有更好的构想
Why didn't you show me this letter
你为什么没给我看这个
I didn't think it was a big deal
我不认为那有什么大不了
If there's something wrong, if there's ever anything wrong,
好吧,如果有事 如果出了任何事
I'm the guy that wants to help.
我是想帮忙的人
This is our thing.
这是我们的网站
Now, is there anything that you need to tell me
你还有事要告诉我吗?
What are we doing about this?
我们要怎么处理这个?
I went to a 3-L at Student Legal Services
我去找法学院三年级学生谈过
and he told me to write them back.
他叫我回信给他们
And what did you say?
那你怎么写?
When we met in January,
我们一月碰面时
I express my doubts about the site,
我表达过我对这个网站的疑虑
where it stood with graphic,
包括网页设计
how much programming was left that I had not anticipated...
也无法预期还有多少程式设计工作
...the lack of hardware we had to deal with the site use,
我们必须解决硬件不足的问题
the lack of promotion that we go on to successfully launch the website...
还欠缺成功推出网站的宣传工作
This was the first time you raised any of those concern, right?
这是你第一次提出你的疑虑?
I'd raised concerns before.
我之前就提出过
- Bullshit Not to us
- 鬼扯 - 不是对我们说
- Gentlemen.I'm talkin about at the meeting in January
各位,我说的是一月的会面
to which this letter is referring.
就是这封信提到的
Let me re-phrase this.
我重新整理一下
You sent my client 16 e-mails.
你寄给我委托人一共16封信
In the first 15, you did't raise any concerns
前15封却完全没提及任何疑虑
Is that a question?
这是问题吗?
In the 16th e-mail you raised concerns about the site functionality.
第16封却提到你对功能性有疑虑
- Were you leading them on for six weeks?
你故意欺瞒他们六个礼拜?
- No. Why didn't you raise any of these concern before?
- 没有 - 那你为什么之前不提?
It's just started raining.
开始下雨了
Mr. Zuckerberg, do I have your full attention?
左克柏先生,你有注意听我说吗?
Do you think I deserve it?
你认为我值得这样?
- Do you think I deserve your full attention?
你认为我值得你注意聆听吗?
I had to swear an oath before we began this deposition,
开始作证前,我有先宣誓
and I don't want to perjure myself,
我不想做伪证
So I have a legal obligation to say no.
所以依法我有说不的义务
Okay - no. You don't think I deserve your attention.
好吧,你不认为我值得你注意?
I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall,
我想如果你委托人想压我
They have the right to give it a try,
自称他们有权尝试
But there's no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie.
可是我不喜欢在这里听人扯谎
You have part of my attention.
你有得到我部份的注意
you have the minimum amount.
最少量的注意
The rest of my attention is back at the offices of theFacebook,
我其余心思都在Facebook办公室
Where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room,
我和同事在那做的是现场任何人
Including and especially your clients,
特别是你委托人的
are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.
智慧和创意都无法达成的事
Did I adequately answer your condescending question?
我是否有恰当回答你的问题?
why don't we say that's lunch.
休息吃午餐吧
So what were their names?
她们叫什么名字?
Their names are Christy and Alice.
她们叫凯莉和艾莉丝
And They wanna have drinks tonight
她们今晚想一起喝一杯
Hey man, sorry, uhmm, couple of girls refreshing up in there.
抱歉
A couple girls are freshening up in there.
有两个妹在里面梳洗
We have groupies.
我们有粉丝团了
- I'll be right back
我马上回来
- Hey, where you goin'?
马克,你要去哪?
I saw you from over there
我从那边看到你
- I don't know you came to this club a lot.
我不知道你常来这家店
- First time. Mine too.
- 第一次来 - 我也是
Can I talk you alone for a second?
我能跟你单独谈一下吗?
I think I'm good right here I just...
我想我在这里很好
I'd love to talk you alone if we could just go someplace.
我想跟你单独谈,去别的地方谈
- - Right here is fine
这里很好
I don't know if you heard about this new website I launched.
你有没有听说我架设的新网站?
TheFacebook? - TheFacebook? - You called me a bitch on internet, Mark.
That's why, I wanna talk to you...
你在网路上说我是贱人
That's why I wanted to talk to you.
所以我才想跟你谈
- On the internet...
在网路上
...That's why I came over
所以我才过来
Comparing women to farm animals?
拿女人跟农场动物比
I didn't end up doing that.
我并非蓄意那样
It didn't stop you from writing it.
你并没有住手
As if every thought that tumbles through your head is so clever,.
好像你满脑子都是绝佳的想法
it would be a crime for it not to be share
不分享就等于是犯罪
The internet's not written in pencil, Mark,
网路不是用铅笔写文
it's written in ink,
那是无法抹去的
And you published that Erica Albright was a bitch.
你写了艾芮卡欧布莱是个贱人
Right before you made some ignorant crack about my family's name,
之后还拿我整个家族开刀
And then rated women based on their hotness.
接着还用辣不辣来给女人评分
- Erica, is there a problem?
艾芮卡,有问题吗?
- No, there's no problem.
不,没有问题
You write your snide bullshit from a dark room
你在房里写下恶意的文字
because that's what the angry do nowadays.
因为现在生气的人都这样
to you don't torture me for it.
不要折磨我
If we could just go somewhere for a minute...
我们可以去别的地方一下
I don't want to be rude to my friends,
我不想对我朋友失礼
Good luck with your video game.
祝你跟你的电玩走运
Dude, that's was great...
做的很好
That was right thing to do, you apologize, right?
这样做是对的,你道歉了吧?
- We have to expand. -
我们必须要扩张
Is he mad about something?
他是在生气吗?
Okay, we're expanding to Yale and Columbia.
我们要推广到耶鲁和哥伦比亚
Dustin, I want you to share the coding work with me.
达斯汀,你跟我一起写程式
Chris, you're gonna be in charge of publicity and outreach.
克里斯,你负责公关和对外联系
You can start by gettin' a story in B.U student newspaper.
你着手要波士顿大学校报报导我们
It's the bridge.
校报名称叫TheBridge
They hate doing stories about Harvard.
他们讨厌报哈佛的事
Somebody at the newspaper will be a computer science major.
校报社一定有人主修电脑
Tell 'em Mark Zuckerberg will do 10 hours of free programming for them.
就说马克会免费写十小时程式
- Why do you want a story in the B.U. newspaper...
你为什么要波士顿校报写我们?
- Because I do. Now, here's the arrangement.
因为我要,听我安排
Eduardo's CFO and owns 30% of the company.
艾德华多是财务长,拥有30%股权
Dustin's Vice President and Head of Programming
达斯汀是副总兼程式设计总监
and his 5% of the company will come from my end.
他5%的股权从我这里拨给他
Chris is Director of Publicity
克里斯是公关总监
and his compensation will depend on the amount of work he ends up doing.
他的薪酬视他的工作量来决定
- Any questions? - Who the girls?
还有问题吗?
Sorry, uhmm... they are Christy and Alice.
这两个妹是谁?
- Hi... - Hi. Hello.
抱歉...她们是凯莉和艾莉丝
Is there anything we can do?
我们能帮得上忙吗?
Yale and Columbia, let's go.
耶鲁和哥伦比亚,开始吧
- What? Standford.
- 什么? - 史丹佛
It's time for them to see this in Palo Alto.
该让加州看看这个了
- You don't want any lunch?
你不吃午餐?
You're welcome to some salad.
你可以吃些我的沙拉
This must be hard.
这一定很痛苦
- I'm Marylin Delpy, I introduced myself this morning.
我叫玛莉琳,之前介绍过...
- I mean, what do you do?
我是说,你是做什么的?
I'm a second year associate at the firm.
我是事务所助理
My boss wanted me to sit in on the deposition phase.
我老板要我进来听供词
What are you doin'?
你在做什么?
Checking in to see how it's going in Bosnia.
查看波士尼亚的进度
They don't have roads but they have Facebook.
那里连路都没有,却有Facebook
You must really hate the Winklevoss.
你一定很恨温克勒佛斯兄弟
I don't hate anybody.
我不恨任何人
The Winklevii aren't suing me for intellectual property theft.
他们不是为了智慧财产遭窃告我
They're suing me because for the first time in their lives,
他们告我是因为这是他们第一次
Things didn't work at the way they were supposed to for them.
事情无法尽如他们所愿
He's expanding to Yale, Columbia and Stanford,
他扩张到耶鲁、哥伦比亚和史丹佛
it's gonna be in the Crimson tomorrow.
明天校报一定会登头条
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的? - 对
Well, it's look like that Cease and desist letter really scared the shit out of him, huh?
看来那封信还真是吓傻他了
I want to hire a lawyer to file for injunctive relief
我要请律师申请禁制令
and get this website taken down now!
马上关掉那个网站
Every minute, the site's up,
那网站每上线一分钟
Harvard Connection become less valuable.
哈佛联谊网就变得更不值钱
I want an injunction, I want damages,
我要禁制令,我要伤害
punitive relief and I want him dead.
我要惩罚性赔偿金,我要他死
I want those things too!
是啊,我也想要这些
Then why aren't we doing anything about it?!
那我们为什么不采取行动?
Because we're gentlemen of Harvard?!
因为我们是哈佛的绅士?
Because you're not thinking about how it's gonna look.
不,因为这是观感问题
How's it gonna look?
什么样的观感?
Like my brother and I are in skeleton costumes chasing t
活像我们兄弟穿着骷髅装
he Karate Kid around a high school gym.
在高中体育馆追打功夫小子
he violated Massachusetts state law.
他违反了麻州法律
When he goes to Connecticut, New York and California
当他跑去康乃狄克、纽约、加州
he'll have violated federal law.
他就会违反联邦法
And by the way, he's in violation of Harvard law.
还有,他也违反了哈佛法
There's no such thing as Harvard law. Wait,
- 没有什么哈佛法 - 等等
Harvard student handbook.
哈佛学生手册
Every freshman is issued one of this.
每位新生都有一本这个
Somewhere in this book says...
这里面有写
You can't steal from another student.
不能窃取其它学生的东西
This is what we needed.
这就是我们需要的
We're going to Summers.
我们去见桑默斯校长
You can't get a meeting with Larry Summers.
你根本见不到桑默斯
My brother and I pay tuition at this school,
我哥和我,我们付了学费
we carry a 3.9 GPA at this school,
我们以高分进入本校
We've won trophies for this school
我们为本校赢过奖杯
and We'll be rowing in the Olympics for this school.
我们也将为本校赢取奥运划船奖牌
I want a meeting with the goddamn president of this school.
我要见本校的校长
W- Why do you think?
你认为呢?
I'm sorry, I'm late for Bio Chem..
对不起,我生化课要迟到了
You don't know my name, do you?
你不知道我的名字吧?
I should just kick your ass.
我真该踢你屁股
How you go to party and you meet somebody...
你参加派对却搞不清楚...
but you prefer Amy.
你喜欢别人叫你艾咪
You're from Orinda
你来自北加州
Your father in commercial real estate
你父亲经营房地产
and your mother is 10 years sober.
你母亲已戒酒十年了
I remember something about a trombone.
我记得有谈到伸缩喇叭
"Tu fais l'amour ?la jolie fille et la mets de ce? (You make love to the pretty girl and put it aside)
(你上了美女却冷落她)
- Your major is French.
你主修法文
Mine? I don't have one.
我?我没有
You haven't declared?
你没选?
I don't go to school.
我没上学
Where did you go to school?
你上过哪间学校?
William Elementary for a little while,
威廉泰福小学,上过一阵子
you're not like 15 years old or anything are you?
你不像15岁,你是吗?
- But you're not like 15, are you?
等等,你不是才15岁吧?
So what do you do?
那你是做什么的?
I'm an entrepreneur.
我是实业家
- You're unemployed.
你失业了
- I wouldn't say that.
我不会那么说
What would you say?
你会怎么说?
That I'm an entrepreneur.
我是实业家
Well then, what was your latest preneur?
那么,你最近的事业是什么?
Well, I founded an internet company
我创立了一家网路公司
that let folks download and share music for free.
让人们免费下载分享音乐
- Kinda like Napster?
像Napster一样?
- Exactly like Napster.
就是Napster
What do you mean?
这话什么意思?
I founded Napster.
我创立了Napster
- Sean Parker founded Napster.
西恩帕克创立了Napster
- Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
You're Sean Parker.
你是西恩帕克?
Ah, you see, the shoe's on the other,
这下整个情势都
uh, table which has turned.
- 变了? - 是逆转了
- I just slept with Sean Parker?
我跟西恩帕克上了床?
- You just slept on Sean Parker.
你是上了西恩帕克
You're zillionaire.
你是亿万富翁耶
There's not a lot of money in free music.
免费音乐没什么赚头
Even less when you're being sued by everyone who's ever been to the Grammys.
尤其是搞音乐的人都来告你的时候
- This is blowing my mind.
这太令我吃惊了
I gotta hop in the shower and get ready for class.
我要去冲澡,准备去上课
Biochem, even know you are in French major, whose name is Amy.
生化课,虽然你叫艾咪,主修法文
There's juice or anything else you can find.
冰箱里有果汁和其它东西
- You mind if I check my e-mail?
我能收一下信吗?
- Yeah! - Can you come out here?
- 怎样? - 你能出来吗?
- There's a snake in here, Amy.
这里有蛇
Ok, there isn't snake but I need to ask you something.
没有蛇啦,只是我要问你事情
- Are you kidding me? I could've been killed!
你开玩笑?我会死掉的
- How? By running to you fast
- 怎么会? - 就跑太快
and gettin' twisted...
然后被浴帘缠住
What do you need to ask me?
你要问我什么?
I went to check my e-mail
我本来想收个信
and there's a website open on your computer.
不过你的桌面有个网站
Yeah. After you passed out last night,
是啊,你昨晚昏睡过去之后
I went on theFacebook for 'lil bit.
我上了一下TheFacebook
TheFacebook? Standford had it for, like two weeks now.
史丹佛开始用两周了
It's really awesome except it's freakishly addictive.
它真的很赞,可是会令人上瘾
Seriously, I'm on the thing like five times a day.
说真的,我每天要上去五次
You mind if I set myself an e-mail.
我能寄信给自己吗?
- Yes, everything okay?
行,一切都还好吧?
- Everything's great.
都很好
I just need to find...
我只是需要找到
You, Mark Zuckerberg.
你,马克左克柏
I've never been in this building before.
我从来没进过这栋大楼
This building is a hundred years older than the country it's in.
这栋大楼比我国还老一百岁
We're sitting in the chairs.
我们坐的是椅子
You can go in now.
你们可以进去
That's just their own stupidity, I should have been there.
那是他们自己的愚蠢,我去过那里
Darkness is the absence of light and stupidity in that instance was the absence of me.
黑暗是因为光明不在
Catherine, I've got students in my office now.
凯瑟琳,有学生进我办公室了
I don't know, from the looks of it, they want to sell me Brooks Brothers Franchise.
不知道,看来他们是想推销东西
- Good morning. - Good morning, Sir.
- 早安 - 早安,校长
I'm Cameron Winklevoss and this is my brother, Tyler.
我是卡麦隆温克勒佛斯,这是我弟
And you here, because...
你们来这是为了...
Either of you can answer.
你们谁都可以答
I thought you were reading the letter.
很抱歉,我以为你在看我们的信
I've read the letter.
我看过了
Well, we came up with an idea for a website
我们构想要建一个网站
called HarvardConnection...
叫作哈佛联谊网
That we've since changed the name to ConnectU,
之后我们把站名改了
- And Mark Zuckerberg stole that idea...
而马克左克柏窃取我们的构想
I'm asking what you want me to do about it?
我是问你们想要我怎么做
in The Harvard Student Handbook,
在哈佛学生手册中
which is distributed to each freshman...
这是新生都会收到的
Under the heading "Standards of Conduct in the Harvard Community"
其中有哈佛荣誉行为规章
It says, The College expects that all students to be honest...
写着学校期盼所有学生都要诚实
And forthcoming in their dealings with members in this community.
并且坦率的面对本校成员
Students are required to respect public and private ownership.
学生应尊重公产权和私有权
Instances of theft, misappropriation or...
若有偷窃、侵占或是...
Punch me in the face...
你打我一拳吧
Or unauthorized use will result in disciplinary action,
或未经许可擅用将会受到惩戒
Including the requirement to withdraw from the College.
惩戒处分包括勒令退学
You memorize that instead of doing, what?
你记下这些却不采取行动?
What my brother and I come, here today,
我弟弟和我今天来此就是
to ask you, respectfully of course...
校长,偷东西违反学校规定
Sir, it's against University rules to steal from another student, plain and simple.
简单又明白
You've spoken to your House-master.
你们跟舍长谈过没?
and the House-master made a recommendation
他建议我们找行政管理委员会
to the Ad Board but the Ad Board won't hear us.
不过委员会不见我们
Have you tried dealing with the other student directly?
试过直接与对方沟通吗?
Mr. Zuckerberg hasn't been responding to any
过去两周以来,左克柏先生不回应
of our e-mails or phone calls for the last two weeks.
我们的邮件或电话
He doesn't answer when we knock on his door at Kirkland.
我们去他宿舍敲门,他也不回应
And the closest I've come to dealing with him face to face is when I saw him on the quad,
我最接近跟他面对面的一次
And I chased him through Harvard Square.
是我在哈佛广场看到他,追赶他
I- I saw him and I know he saw me
我看到他,我知道他看到我了
and after a minutes he disappeared.
我去追他,后来他不见了
I don't see this as the university issue.
我不认为这是校方该处理的问题
Of course this is a university issue.
学校当然该处理
There's a code of ethics and an honor code and he violated them both.
学校有荣誉道德规章,他违反了
You entered into a code of ethics with the university,
你们是进入有道德规范的大学
not with each other.
并非指学生
I'm sorry President Summers,
很抱歉,桑默斯校长
but what you just said makes no sense to me at all.
不过我完全无法理解你说的话
I'm devastated by that.
这让我很困惑
What my brother means is if Mark Zuckerberg breaking into our dorm room
我哥哥的意思是
And stole our computer,
马克左克柏偷走了我们的电脑
that would be university issue.
这事学校应该处理
this office doesn't handle petty larceny.
校长办公室不处理窃盗罪
This isn't petty larceny.
这不是窃盗罪
This idea potentially worth millions of dollars.
我们的构想可能值数百万美元
You might just be letting your imaginations run away with you.
你们可能太放任想像力奔驰了
I actually don't think you're in any position to make that call.
我不认为你有立场这么说
I was the U.S. Treasury Secretary,
我当过美国财政部长
I'm in some position to make that call
我当然有立场这么说
Letting our imaginations run away with us
让我们的想像力奔驰
is exactly what we were told us to do in your freshmen address.
正是你对新生致词时说的话
I would suggest that you let your imaginations
那我建议你们让想像力
run away with you on a new project.
奔驰在新的构想上
- Yes, everyone at Harvard is eventing something.
对,哈佛每个人都在发明什么
Harvard Undergraduates believe that
哈佛的大学生相信
inventing a job is better than finding a job.
发明一个工作比找工作容易
So I suggest again that the two of you
所以我再度建议你们两位
come up with a new, new project.
创造出一个全新的构想
I'm sorry, but that's not the point, Sir.
我...抱歉,校长,但重点不在此
Please what's the point.
请有话直说
You don't have to be an intellectual property expert
你不必是智慧财产权的专家
to understand the difference between right and wrong.
就会懂对与错之间的不同
And you're saying that I don't.
你是说我不懂?
Of course I'm not saying that.
我当然不是那么说
Ann... How do they get this appointment?
安,他们怎么安排会面的?
Colleagues of their father...
他们父亲的同僚
Let me tell you something Mr. Winklevoss, Mr. Winklevoss,
我告诉你们,两位温克勒佛斯先生
since you under subject of right and wrong.
既然你们提到对与错的问题
This action, this meeting,
这个行为,这次会面
the two of you being here is wrong.
你们两位来此就是错的
Is not worthy of Harvard,
这不是哈佛的价值
Is not what Harvard saw in you...
这不是哈佛要你们做的
You don't get special treatment!
你们不能有特殊待遇
We never ask for it...
我们从来没有
Just start another project?
开始另一个构想?
Like we're making a diorama for the science fair?
搞科展用的立体模型吗?
- If you have problems with that Mr. Winklevoss
如果你对此有意见
- We never ask for special treatment.
我们从未要求特殊待遇
The court are always at your disposal...
法院会随时为你们服务
Is there anything else, I could do for you? - -
还有什么事吗?
You can take the Harvard Student Handbook and shove it...
你干脆把学生手册塞进...
Thank you very much for your time, Sir.
多谢你拨空会见,校长
Ups, broke 335 years old your door knob.
糟糕,拉坏355年的烂门把了
Eduardo, spring break, you and Mr. Zuckerberg took a trip to New York.
艾德华多,你和马克春假去了纽约
- What was the purpose of the trip?
那趟旅程的目的为何?
I'd set up some meetings with potential advertisers.
我安排会议见有兴趣的投资者
Who paid for the trip?
旅费是谁付的?
It was paid for out of the thousand dollar account I'd set up a few months earlier.
我用几个月前设的帐户支付的
At this point your thousand dollars
在当时,你那几千美元
was the only money that had been put into the company.
仍然是公司唯一的投入资金?
- How did you feel the meetings went?
你觉得那些会议进行的如何?
Can I re-phrase my answer?
我能重新回答吗?
I wish he'd been asleep.
我真希望他睡着
So we're at 29 schools now
我们现在已推广到29间学校
with over 75.000 members.
用户已超过7万5千
People who go on theFacebook
上TheFacebook的人
tend to stay on longer than almost any other website.
停留的时间比其他网站用户久
Now here's the most impressive statistic
更惊人的统计数字是
61% of people who try it once, will come back...
试用过网站的人有91%的回访率
- Now if you'll allow me... - Excuse me, one second...
容我继续说明
What sound that he's making?
等一下,他发出什么声音?
Is that like a tsk...
是“啧”吗?
It wasn't tsk...
不是“啧”,是...
Like a glottal stop.
很像一种喉塞音
Almost a gag reflex.
更像是作呕反射
Guys, what is this?
这是在搞什么?
There was one more meeting scheduled for the New York trip.
纽约之旅还有另一场会面
Yes, it was a dinner.
是的,是晚餐约会
It was set up through my girlfriend at the time.
当时透过我女朋友安排的
Would you say that Mark was excited about this meeting?
你想马克对这次餐会感到兴奋吗?
- Look, they're not gonna card us...
他们不会查我们的身份证
- I mean look around.
你看看周遭
- It'll be embarrassing.
这会很丢脸
Tell him they're not gonna card us.
告诉他,他们不会查身份证
- They're not gonna card us.
他们不会查身份证
Are you gonna talk about ads again?
你想再谈谈广告的事吗?
Unless you're the Ballet Theatre of Hartford,
除非你是搞慈善的
the purpose of a business is to make a profit.
否则事业的目标就是要赚钱
This isn't a business, yet.
这还不是事业
That's tough for me because my job...
那让我很难为,因为我...
He's 25 mins late.
他迟到25分了
He founded Napster when he was 19,
他19岁就创立了Napster
he can be late. - He's not a God.
他可以迟到,他又不是神
- Then what is he?
那他是什么?
He's 25 minutes late.
他迟到25分了
I think Wardo's jealous.
我想华多在忌妒
I honestly wasn't jealous.
我不是忌妒
I didn't know him at all
我并不认识他
but I had done a search and asked around...
我做了研究,也询问了一些人
He struck me as kind of a wild card.
他在我看来有点像是
He crashed out of two pretty big internet companies in spectacular fashion,
他搞垮了两间很大的网路公司
- He's had a reputation with drugs.
他还有嗑药的问题
- He also founded the companies.
他也创立了那两家公司
We don't need him.
我们不需要他
No, no, take your time.
不...慢慢来
And he does own a watch.
他还有戴手表咧
- I'm Sean Parker.
我是西恩帕克
You must be Eduardo
你一定是艾德华多
and Christy and Mark,
还有凯莉和马克
- Great to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You guys don't have anything in front of you.
你们还没点任何东西
- We were waiting...
我们在等你
- Could you bring out some things?
拿点吃喝的过来吧?
The lacquered pork with that ginger confit,
烧肉加油封葱卷
and the lobster claws, that'll get us started.
还有龙虾螯,先来这些
Christy what do you like to drink?
凯莉,你想喝什么?
Great. Four of those.
这个赞,来四杯
From that point on it was a Sean-a-thon.
那一刻起,全是西恩个人秀
The question was what did you talk about?
问题是问你们谈了什么?
He took us through his episode with Napster.
他说了他的Napster连续剧
I didn't want to spend my twenty as a professional defendant
我不想浪费青春当专业被告
the music industry doesn't have a sense of humor.
音乐产业竟然没幽默感
We tried to sell the company
我们试图卖掉公司
to pay the 35 millions they said we owed in royalties,
支付350万美元的所谓版税
But I guess to them that was a little like
不过我想对他们而言那就像是
selling a stolen card to pay for the stolen gas.
为了偷汽油要赔钱而去卖赃车
screw it, we declare bankruptcy.
管它的,就宣布破产吧
- You made a name for yourself.
不过你打响了自己的名号
- No, no, I'm good.
不用,我很好
And then he went to his second business venture
然后他继续第二个事业
which was an online rolodex.
那是个线上通讯录
that he got thrown out of by Case Equity.
而他被创投公司赶出来了
And I want to do it nice this time,
而我这次想成功
I put on a tie, i shine my shoes.
打上领带,擦亮皮鞋
But nobody want to take orders from a kid.
可是没人想让毛头小子领导
So let me tell you what happen...
就让我告诉你
a 20-year-old at the top of a hot dot-com.
一个20岁的网路高层有何下场
- I'm not psychiatrist, but
我不是心理医生,可是
- I'm glad with got that on record.
我很高兴你说出来了
You're not a psychiatrist, but what...
你不是心理医生,可是呢?
A psychiatrist would say that he was paranoid.
心理医生会说他是偏执狂
They hire private detectives, who follow you day and night.
他们雇用私家侦探日夜跟踪你
You are target for hi press-escort.
你是高价伴游妹的目标
I can't prove it but I know they tap my phone.
我无法证明,但我知道他们还窃听
that's gonna trip you up, you're done already.
那会让你失误,你已经完了
Private behaviour is really cover time gone by...
个人隐私已经荡然无存
And then somehow and someway you've manage to live your life like a Dalai lama
就算你过着达赖喇嘛般的生活
Don't mixed it up.
他们也会捏造谎言
Because they don't want you,
因为他们不要你
they want your idea.
他们要你的构想
And they want you to say thank you while you,
他们要你擦干脸庞离开时
Excuse me... wipe your chin and walk away.
抱歉...还会说声“谢谢”
That's what happen to you?
你遇上这些事?
But... they'll be pay back.
不过我会反击创投公司的
In case I brought down the record company with Napster
我用Napster整垮唱片公司
and I left the company since then too..
他们也会为此承受痛苦
Sorry, you didn't bring down the record companies.
抱歉,唱片公司不是你整垮的
You wanna buy a Tower record, Eduardo?
艾德华多,你想买淘儿音乐城吗?
after story about life in Silicon Valley,
很多的故事,关于他的矽谷生活
Parties at Stanford and down in LA,
还有在史丹佛和洛杉矶的派对
friends who'd become millionaires,
还有成为百万富翁的朋友
But mostly how Mark had to, he had to come to California.
但大多是说马克一定要去加州
And then he cut around to theFacebook.
然后他开始谈TheFacebook
So tell me about your progress.
谈谈你们的进展吧
Well, we're in 29 schools now,
我们已推广到29间学校
we got over 75 thousands members...
用户已超过7万5千
Tell me about the strategy. Ok,
谈谈你们的策略吧
for instance, we wanted Baylor in Texas
比方说,我们想进德州贝勒大学
but Baylor already had a social network on campus
可是贝勒已经有校园社群网路了
So instead of going right after them, we made a list of every school within a hundred miles
所以我们找出百哩内的其它学校
And put theFacebook on those campuses first.
你就把TheFacebook引入那些学校
Pretty soon all the Baylor kids were seeing their friends on our site.
很快贝勒的学生就会看到他们朋友
- We were in.
在上我们网站,一切就水到渠成
- Its called a little bait for a big one.
这叫包围战术
- That's smart, Mark.
这招聪明,马克
- Thanks that's was mine.
谢了,那是我的主意
Hey you know what, settle an argument for us,
为我们评个理吧
I say it's time to start making money from theFacebook
我说该用TheFacebook赚钱了
But Mark doesn't want advertising.
不过马克不想要广告
Neither of you yet. TheFacebook is cool,
目前谁都不对
- That's what it's got going for it.
TheFacebook很酷,一定会成功
You don't want to ruin it with ads
你不会想用广告毁了它
- Because ads aren't cool.
因为广告不酷
It's like you're throwing the greatest party on campus.
就像你在校园里办超级派对
And someone's saying, it's gotta be over by 11:00.
却有人说11点就得结束一样
That's exactly right.
完全正确
You don't even know what the thing is yet.
你还不知道这网站的能耐
How big it can get and how far it can go.
它能变多大,能走多远?
This is no time to take your chips down.
这不是停止冒险的时候
A million dollars isn't cool. You know what's cool?
一百万美元不酷,什么才酷?
And that shut everybody up.
那让所有人都安静了
And that's where you're headed.
那就是你们的目标
A billion dollar valuation.
十亿美元的价值
Unless you take bad advice
除非你听错建议
in which case you might as well come up with a chain of very successful yogurt shop.
当然你也可能创立赚钱的连锁店
When you go fishing you can catch a lot of fish
你去钓鱼时,可以钓很多鱼
or you can catch a big fish.
也可以钓一条大鱼
You ever walk into a guy's den
你去过别人家看过一张
and see a picture of him standing next to fourteen trout?
主人站在14条鳟鱼旁的照片吗?
No he's holding an 3000 pound marlin.
没有,是抱着一条三千磅的马林鱼
- Yup. - That's a good announce.
- 没错 - 这个说法很好
But we all know, that marlin won't weight 3000 pounds, right?
可是马林鱼根本不会长那么大条
- I've seen a big one at close
你近距离看过马林鱼吗?
But I don't think the guy holdings a marlin at size of a range rover.
不过我不信有跟车子一样大的鱼
That would really big fish or a very strong guy.
那样这鱼还真大,那人也要超壮
You think I might be getting away from the point?
这是不是偏离重点了?
I don't have a dog in this fight.
我没什么好争的
I'm just a fan who came to say hi.
我只是个粉丝,过来打声招呼
He owned Mark after that dinner.
那顿饭之后,他赢了马克的心
He picked up the check,
他拿起帐单
He told Mark they'd talk again soon
告诉马克很快会再见面
But not before he made his biggest contribution to the company.
在那之前,他对公司做出巨大贡献
Drop the "the". Just Facebook.
去掉The,用Facebook就好
That's gotta be some kind of land speed record for talking.
他说话的速度还真快
You want to end the party at eleven?
你想11点就结束派对
I'm trying to pay for the party.
我在设法替派对筹钱
There won't be a party
除非够酷
unless it's cool.
否则不会有派对
Yes, sure, let's drop the "the"
好啊,把The去掉
I meant catching the marlin instead of the 14 trouts.
我是说钓大鱼,而不是捞小鱼
Doesn't that sound good?
那听起来很赞吧?
If you're a trout.
如果你是小鱼的话
I'm going to enter this into the record.
我要开始检视文件
Incorporation papers for Facebook, and LLC registered in Florida,
Facebook股份有限公司在佛州登记
- That's where my family lives.
那是我的家乡
And ask the respondent to stipulate that
还有要求被告载明
the documents of incorporation state the ownership as follows,
公司股权分配如下
Sixty-five percent for Mark Zuckerberg,
65%股权归马克左克柏
30 percent for Eduardo Saverin
30%股权归艾德华多沙佛林
and 5 percent for Dustin Moskowitz.
5%股权归达斯汀
And that was April 13th 2004
日期是2004年4月13日
Do you have anything here?
你还有问题吗?
Have you ever done anything that might be considered legitimate ground for termination?
你做过可能会终结公司的事吗?
You never did anything to embarrass the company
你从未做过令公司蒙羞
or even seriously jeopardize it?
或严重危及公司的事?
- You were accused of animal cruelty.
你曾被控虐待动物
- T- this not happening.
这...这不会吧
I have here an article from The Crimson...
我这里有一篇哈佛校报的报导
I can't have this, Wardo.
我不能接受,华多
Come on, man this is bullshit,
拜托,这太扯了
this is another clubs playing a prank.
这只是俱乐部开的玩笑
I'd gotten into the Phoenix.
凤凰会邀我入会
I'd been accepted and as part of my initiation,
我被接受,这只是入会的考验
I had to, for one week,
我必须一星期都带在身边
carry with me all the times and take care of a chicken.
照顾一只鸡
They identify you as one of the founders of theFacebook,
他们认为你是Facebook共同创办人
"Junior Eduardo Saverin,"
大三生艾德华多
but being connected to torturing animals is probably bad for business.
不过跟虐待动物有关对公司不好
I did not torture the chicken,
我没有虐待鸡
I don't torture chickens, are you crazy?
我不虐待鸡的,你疯了?
No, and settle down, please.
不,请别激动
I have here, an article from The Crimson...
我这里有一篇哈佛校报的报导
- This is scathing.
报导很苛刻
- 956 - Nine-hundred-fifty-six.
I was having dinner in the Kirkland
我当时在宿舍餐厅
Dining Hall with Mark,
跟马克一起吃晚餐
And I had the chicken with me
我带着那只鸡一起
because I had to have the chicken with me at all times.
因为我必须随时带着那只鸡
Nine-hundred-sixty-nine. Somebody gonna have to answer for this.
有人要作出解释才行
Dining hall was serving chicken for dinner
餐厅晚餐刚好供应炸鸡
and I had to feed my chicken.
而我得喂我的鸡
So I took... Little pieces of chicken and gave it to the chicken.
我拿炸鸡肉喂了那只鸡
Someone must have seen me
一定是有人看到了
because the next thing I knew I was being accused of forced cannibalism.
因为接下来我就被控让同类相残
I didn't know you could't do that.
我并不知道不能那样
I dealt with the various animal rights groups,
我面对不同的动物权益团体
I dealt with the Associate Dean of the College,
还面对了大学副院长
this was all resolved.
整件事都解决了
Nine-hundred-eighty-eight.
Someone from the Porc or the Fly must have reported it.
一定是坡斯廉或飞行俱乐部的人
For all I know it was the Winklevoss...Alright, let's just forget about it.
我想是温克勒佛斯兄弟干的
I'm being accused of animal cruelty.
我被控虐待动物
Better to be accused of Necrophilia.
这比被控是恋尸癖好多了
It is better to be accused of Necrophilia.
比恋尸癖好
I have to explain this to my father,
现在我得对我父亲解释
I'm gonna explain this to everybody,
要对所有人解释
I'm gonna... what is happening on that?
那是在干嘛?
I have my final coming up for "Postwar and Contemporary Art".
我的战后与现代艺术课要期末考了
And I haven't been to class.
我没去上过课
I'm supposed to write about those four paintings.
我应该要写这四幅画的感想
Is that a facebook page?
那是Facebook网页?
Yeah, I opened it under an alias.
对,我用假名开的
I posted the paintings and asked people to comment.
贴上画作,要大家给评语
Every once in a while, I hop on and stir the pot to get a good debate going.
我偶尔去喇一下让大家辩论就好
Mr. Zuckerberg was cheating on his final exam?
左克柏先生期末考作弊?
I'd rather not answer that, Gretchen.
我不想回答
Because I'm not suing him for cheating on his final exam
因为我不是告他期末考作弊
and so that's not what friends do.
那不是朋友该做的事
Well you just told us he was cheating.
你刚刚告诉我们他作弊了
You told your lawyers I was torturing animals?!
你跟你律师讲我虐待动物?
No, he didn't tell us about it at all.
没有,他完全没提
Our litigators are capable of finding Crimson article.
我们的诉讼律师找到这篇报导
In fact when we raised the subject with him
其实我们提你的事时
Nine-ninety-three, we are so close.
993,逼近了
Oh yeah, that reminds me,
对哦,我想到了
We're gonna need more money, Wardo.
我们需要更多钱
I agree. More servers, more apps...
我同意,需要更多设备和帮手
I'm interviewing two interns to come to Palo Alto
我面试两个实习生去加州
and we're gonna have to pay them something.
我们要付点酬劳给他们
I already found a house for rent on a street two blocks from the Stanford campus.
我已经找好史丹佛附近的房子
It is perfect and it's got a pool.
那里很棒,还有泳池
When did you decide to go to California for the summer?
你何时决定暑假要去加州了?
You mean when did I actually decide?
你是问我决定的时间点?
Somewhere in the middle of The Sean Parker Variety Hour?
是在西恩帕克舌灿莲花的时候?
He was right. California's the place we've gotta be.
他说的对,我们一定要去加州
Is you Jed Clampett?
怎么?你是杰德吗?
You guys got The Beverly Hillbillies in Brazil...
我不知道巴西也有演“豪门新人类”
Yes, we got the show in Brazil, it was genius.
是啊,那超好看的
What is your problem with Sean?
你对西恩有什么意见?
He doesn't bring anything to the table.
他对我们根本没贡献
He doesn't have money,
他没有钱
Dustin's a better programmer...
达斯汀的程式设计也比他强
He's got connections to the VCs.
他跟创投公司很熟
We don't need VCs, we need advertisers
我们不要创投,我们要广告客户
and I've got connections to the VCs.
创投公司我也有熟人
- The real players and... - Look
都不是大咖
As someone who's really embarrassed the company in a bad way...
身为让公司蒙羞的人...
It was the Winklevosses, Mark!
那是温克勒佛斯兄弟干的
150.000 members, Wardo.
15万零4位用户
- Congratulations, dude.
恭喜了,兄弟
You don't think it was strange?
你不觉得很怪吗?
That he was followed by private detectives?
他还被私家侦探跟踪
Who came up with nothing.
又没有发现什么
Enough to get him out of the company.
足以让他离开公司了
The drugs, the girls...
药物、女人
We don't know any of that's true.
我们不知道哪些是真的
You can read about it.
你可以去看报导
I can read about your torturing birds.
我看得到你虐待家禽的报导
Since when reading something about...
看报导有什么...
Don't fish eat other fish?!
鱼不也吃鱼吗?
The marlins and the trout?!
马林鱼和鳟鱼的故事?
What's he talkin' about?
他在说什么?
I'm interviewing interns at 10 tomorrow night in the CS lab.
我明天在实验室面试实习生
Get on board with this man, you know...
接受这一切吧
I don't really know what else to say.
我不知道该说什么
to get root access to a Python web server,
进入Python伺服器解SSL加密
Expose its SSL encryption and then intercept all traffic over its secure port.
然后从安全埠拦截所有流量
All behind a Pix Firewall Emulator.
对,运用Pix防火墙模拟器
But here's the beauty.
不过最精彩的是这个
You know I didn't understand anything you just said, right?
你知道我不懂你说的话吧?
- So what's the beauty?
那最精彩的是什么?
Every 10th line of code written,
每写十行程式
they have to take a shot.
他们就要喝一杯
And hacking's supposed to be stealth,
入侵应该要隐匿行踪
So anytime the server detects an intrusion, the candidate responsible has to take a shot.
所以每当伺服器察觉入侵
I also have a program running
受测者就要喝一杯
that has a pop-up window
五台电脑都有一个跳出视窗
appear simultaneously on all five computers...
同时显示程式运作
The last candidate to hit the window has to take a shot.
最后一位点视窗的受测者要喝酒
Plus every three minutes they all have to take a shot.
再加上他们每三分钟都要喝一杯
Can I ask, what part of the interns jobs will they need to be able to do drunk?
实习生的工作为什么需要会喝酒?
A more relevant test would be seeing if they can keep a chicken alive for a week.
更好的测试是让他们养鸡一周
I opened a new account and put $18.000 in it.
我开新帐户,存了1万8千美元
Will that get you through the summer?
这够你用一个暑假吧?
Welcome to Facebook.
欢迎加入Facebook
- In addition to the $1000 you'd already put up.
你之前还出了1千美元
A total of $19.000 now.
现在总共是1万9千美元了
I'm just checking your math on that.
我要确认你的计算
Yes, I got the same thing.
对,我算的也一样
After expressing misgivings about Mr. Zuckerberg taking the company
在你表达对左克柏先生在暑期
and moving it to California for the summer,
将公司移到加州的忧虑后
Why did you turn around and put $18.000 in an account for his use?
为何又拿1万8千美元供他使用?
I figured we were partners.
我那时认为我们是伙伴
I wanted to be a team player.
我想成为团队的一份子
I figured Mark, Dustin and the new interns could work on the site.
我想我去纽约招徕广告客户时
While I was on generating advertiser interest in New York.
马克他们能继续拓展网站
But mostly I figured,
不过我想最主要的是
how much could possibly go wrong in three months?
三个月能出什么乱子?
- That was like an 8.
那姿势有八分
- That was like a 2.
才两分吧
- It was better than that.
比两分还高啦
That's the doorbell
靠,是门铃
I don't know we had a door bell.
我不知道我们有门铃
- Andrew get the door.
安德鲁,去应门
- No, he's wired in.
不行,他在工作
That's gonna cut into the security deposit.
你的押金会被没收
- Mark. - Do you live here?
马克?你住这里?
We were right across the street, we saw the chimney...
我们就在对面,我们看到烟囱...
- Is anybody hurt?
有人受伤吗?
No. You live across the street.
没,你住对面?
This is my... Sharon.
这是我的...雪伦
She lives across the street
她就住对面
and I was helping her move out when we saw the chimney...
我来帮她搬家,我们看到烟囱垮了
Yeah, we had a zip line to the pool.
我们接滑索到泳池
You came to California.
你来加州了
You made the right choice.
你做了正确的选择
- No problem - I don't know you're gonna...
- 没关系 - 我不知道你会...
- Here you go. No, no, wait...
- 给你 - 不...等等!
This house and this team are great.
这房子和团队都很赞
It's exactly what it should be.
一切正该如此
That's what I'm talkin' about.
这就是我说的
He got an internship in New York.
他在纽约实习
Eduardo didn't come out?
艾德华多没来?
I was crashing there for a little bit while I'm taking care of some things.
我暂时待在这里,处理一些事
But she's done for the summer so she's back at her parents place.
她暑期要搬回父母家住
Homeless rockstar of Palo Alto.
加州的明星游民
What your plan for the summer?
你暑期有何计划?
I'm sorry, I was looking at the architecture.
抱歉,我在看这栋建筑
- I asked, "what's your plan for the summer?"
我问你有何计划
- I hit school by the end of the summer.
暑假结束要进入一百所学校
- I'm going to the rest room
我们要去化妆室
- Your date looks so familiar to me.
你的女伴很眼熟
- She looks familiar to a lot of people.
很多人都觉得她很眼熟
A Stanford MBA named Roy Raymond
有位史丹佛MBA洛伊雷蒙
wants to buy his wife some lingerie.
他想帮老婆买一些贴身衣物
But he's too embarrassed to shop for it at a department store.
不过他觉得去百货公司逛很尴尬
He comes up with an idea for a high end place
结果他想到开一间高级店面
that doesn't make you feel like a pervert.
让你不会觉得自己像个变熊狂
He gets a $40,000 bank loan,
他向银行贷款4万美元
borrows another $40,000 from his in-laws,
又向亲戚借了4万美元
Opens a store, and calls it Victoria's Secret.
开了一家叫“维多利亚的秘密”的店
Makes a half million dollars his first year.
第一年就赚了五十万美元
He starts a catalog, opens three more stores
接着发行邮购目录
And after five years
开设三家分店,五年后
he sells the company to Leslie Wexner
他把公司以四百万美元
and the Limited for four million dollars.
卖给TheLimited集团
Happy ending, right?
快乐的结局,对吧?
Except two years later,
只不过两年后
the company's worth 500 million dollars.
这公司市值达到五亿美元
And Roy Raymond jumps off the Golden Gate Bridge.
而洛伊雷蒙则从金门大桥跳海自杀
Poor guy just wanted to buy his wife a pair of thigh highs.
可怜的家伙只是想帮老婆买吊带袜
My date is a Victoria Secret model.
我女友是“维多利亚的秘密”的女模
That's why she looks familiar to you.
所以你才觉得她眼熟
Don't be impressed by all of this.
- 天哪 - 不用对这一切感到讶异
I read your blog.
我看过你的部落格
Oh, oh you know, no thats for webprints.
不,那只是乱写的
You know how I started Napster.
知道我为什么搞Napster吗?
Girl I love in high school.
我高中喜欢的女生
Was with the co-captain of The Varsity Lacrosse team
跟曲棍球校队副队长交往
And I wanted to take her from him
我想从他身边抢走她
So I decided to come up to next big things.
所以我决定要做大事
I didn't know that.
这我并不知道
Napster wasn't the faillure...
Napster并没有失败
I changed the music industry for better and for always.
我彻底改进了音乐产业
They might not have been a good business
我也许没因它致富
but it piss a lot of people off.
不过它却惹恼了很多人
And this now what your facemash about,
你的Facemash不也如此?
they scare of my pal,
他们怕我
What the VCs wanna to say, good idea kid,
创投公司想说的是 好构想,孩子
grown up so we could take it from here.
从这里开始由大人接手吧
But not this time, this is our time.
不过这次不行
hand them a business card that says
你要拿名片给他们,上面写
I'm a CEO... bitch.
“我就是他妈的执行长”
That's what I want from you.
那就是我想要你做的
Where the hell was Eduardo?
艾德华多到底在哪?
- He's in New York. -
他在纽约
- Sucking up to ad execs.
去讨好某个广告商高层
- He's got an... - internship.
- 他是去那里 - 实习
The company's here.
公司在这里
A billion dollar company is here.
一家十亿美元的公司在这里
- Do you live and breathe Facebook.
你完全专心在Facebook上?
- Yes I know you do.
- 对 - 我知道你是这样
Eduardo want to be a businessman
华多想当生意人
for all I know he gonna be a good one
就我所知他也会很成功
but he shouldn't be in New York
不过他不该在纽约讨好那些人
This is a once-in-a-generation, "holy shit" idea.
这是千载难逢的超好构想
And the water under the golden gate is freezing cold.
而金门大桥下的海水会冻死人
tell me I don't know what I talkin' about.
告诉我,我在胡说八道
Do you ever thinkin' about that girl...
你有想过那个女孩吗?
The girl from high school with the Lacrosse team...
高中跟曲棍球队的那个
If you guys are gonna talk about bandwidth, we need shots.
你们要谈科技,我们就要喝酒
- Hundred schools by the end of the summer?
暑假结束前一百所学校?
gesture of a good faith.
为了表现诚意
While you're getting into a hundred schools,
在你努力进入一百所校园时
I put you on two continents.
我会让你进入两个大陆
If you don't get a place to crash
要是你没地方待
i think you should definitely come in live with us.
我想你应该要过来跟我们住
Let's line-up some shots.
摆酒吧
You can take this away and bring back Don Julio 1942.
把这拿走,拿瓶1942年的来
Absolutely, Mr. Carter.
当然,帕克先生
- Mr. Winklevoss.
温克勒佛斯先生
Thank you. - And this is my brother Cameron.
谢谢,这是我弟弟卡麦隆
- Excellence. Sir?
幸会,阁下?
His Royal Highness, Prince Albert.
这位是亚伯特亲王
Sir, this is Cameron and Tyler Winklevoss.
殿下,这是卡麦隆和泰勒
Of course. Brilliant race.
当然,精彩的比赛
I've never seen a race that close.
我没看过差距如此小的比赛
Yes, Your Highness.
是的,殿下
- My grandfather, Jack Kelly, was one of the premiere rowers of his day.
我祖父杰克凯利也是划船高手
I've been coming to Henley for 30 years.
我观看亨利皇家杯三十年了
And I've never seen the race that close.
从未见过差距如此小的比赛
Have you seen a race that close?
你看过吗?看过这么刺激的比赛?
Mile and a half races are more commonly won by a boat length or two.
通常都是赢一或二个船身
Yes, that's absolutely right.
对,完全正确
May I introduce my team mates...
容我介绍我的队友
- I'm sorry you have to excuse us...
抱歉,恕我们失陪
- Until the Beijing.
去看荷兰队
- So you flew out here to see that?
抱歉让你大老远飞来看我们输
- Wouldn't miss you brother.
我可不想错过
How was the royalty?
亲王怎样?
I just want him to tell me couple more times,
我只想听他多讲几次
how close the race was just brutal, brutally-brutally- excruciating.
这比赛差距有多么多么的小
The guy's the prince of a country the size of East Hampton.
这家伙的国家只有一丁点大小
- - Mr. Winklevoss.
- 狄弗亚 - 伯父
That was a tough beat.
你们输的真精彩
I'm sorry You and Mom flew all over here to see that.
抱歉要你和妈飞来...
Don't ever apologize to me for losing a race like that.
不要为了这么精彩的比赛道歉
Don't ever apologize to anyone for losing a race like that.
永远不要为了这么精彩的比赛道歉
Dad, this is Mr. Kenwright,
爸,这是肯瑞特先生
head of the host family this week.
这一周的接待家庭主人
- Pleasure to meet you.
很高兴认识你
I just had a phone chat with my daughter.
我刚跟我女儿讲电话
She told me that she and her friends are all talking about the race,
她说她和朋友已经在谈比赛了
Which they just seen by the computer.
她们是透过电脑看的
A new website called Facebook.
有个叫Facebook的新网站
Do you have this in America?
你们美国有吗?
I'm going to find your mother...
我去找你母亲
- is it something wrong?
我说错什么了吗?
- Your daughter doesn't go to school in States?
您女儿不是在美国念书吧?
No, no. Cambridge.
不是,是剑桥
Majoring in French Literature,
主修法国文学
- though I wasn't aware these was such a thing.
虽然我不知道也有这种学问
- They have Facebook at Cambridge?
她们在剑桥有Facebook?
And apparently Oxford and the London School of Economics because that's
显然牛津和伦敦政经学院也有
where her friends are.
她的朋友在那里
Take the bitter with the better, eh?
人生总是有甘有苦的
If this is online, I'm gonna go to rest room.
我要看比赛的影片
I wanna to see it.
如果它上线了,我要看看
I don't mind that we loss by the Dutch by less than a second.
我不在意今天以一秒之差输了
That was a good race,
那是一场好比赛
that was a fair race.
也是公平的比赛
And they'll see us again.
他们还会再看到我们
and what you should mind,
而你也该在意的是
is showing up on Monday for race which run on Sunday.
输掉根本没比的比赛
We tried talking to him ourselves, we tried writing a letter,
我们试过自己找他
We tried the Ad Board,
我们试过写信给他
and we tried talking to the president of the University.
我们试过找委员会,还找过校长
Now I'm asking you. For the last time.
现在我最后一次要求你
Let's take the considerable resources at our disposal and sue him in a federal court.
运用我们所有的资源 上联邦法院告他
I need a real drink.
我需要喝一杯
let gut that freaking nerd.
告死那个怪咖吧
That's what I'm talking about.
这样就对了啦!
No, I saw him today.
听着,我今天看到他了
Maningham, Michael Maningham,
曼宁汉,米切尔曼宁汉
my Chase Equity...
凯斯创投的大老,等等
Are you guys using spike or ghost, miss?
你们有用钉爪和幽灵飞弹吗?
We don't know, we're just shooting at each other.
不知耶!我们就一直开枪
Use sweet kamikaze.
用神风特攻队那招
Like we know what that is.
根本听不懂你说什么
I saw him getting into his turbo carrera,
我看到他上他的超跑
and he saw me too,
他也看到我了
I'm on a landline.
我用室内电话
Is anybody hear that banging?
有人听见敲门声吗?
You don't hear anything, you are writing code.
你没听见什么,你在写程式
Dude, somebody's at the door.
老兄,有人在门口
It's not a dish best served cold.
这种事不能冷静处理
It's best served immediately and relentlessly.
最好是立刻无情的反击
I'm gonna call you back.
我再打给你
Mark was supposed to pick me up at the airport an hour ago,
马克一小时前就该去机场接我
I've been calling his cell.
我一直打他手机
He was on a 36 hour coding tear
他写程式写了36小时
so he took a nap for a couple of hours.
现在去补眠了
What happened here?
这里发生什么事了?
Not happened... happening.
是正在发生
The more bad I get at this, the more wasted I get.
我玩得越烂,就越茫
I mean the more wasted that I get...
我是说我越茫就...
How old are they, Sean?
她们几岁了?
It's not polite to ask.
这么问很不礼貌
Sean, How old are they?
西恩,她们几岁了?
- You think you know me, right?
你自以为了解我,对吧?
- I've read enough.
我看的够多了
You know how much I've read about you?
知道我看过你什么报导吗?
I waited an hour for you at the airport.
我在机场等了你一小时
It's midnight. Or 3AM in New York where I just came from.
半夜,纽约时间凌晨三点
You've gotta see some of the new stuff we've got.
你得看我们弄的新玩意
Hey, Dustin, show him the wall.
达斯汀,给他看个人档案页面
I'm just calling it the wall.
我要称它为个人档案页
tell him about the meeting I've got set up.
跟他说我安排的会议
- You know Peter Thiel?
你知道彼特提尔吧?
No reason you should.
你没理由知道
He just run a two billion dollar hedge fund called Clarium Capital.
他经营一个20亿美元的对冲基金
Why's he setting up meetings?
为什么他在安排会议?
Thiel may want to make an angel investment.
提尔想做天使投资
I don't care if he's an actual angel,
我无所谓他是不是天使
why's he setting up business meetings?
他为什么在安排商业会议?
You've had a long flight.
你搭了很久的飞机
No, I've had long wait on the tarmac at JFK,
我在肯尼迪机场等起飞等了很久
Then a long wait at the passenger
又在旧金山机场等了很久
between there was a long flight.
在这之间的飞行时间也很久
I run the business end of this company,
我是负责公司营运的人
he's a house guest living here rent-free
他在这里用艾德华多沙佛林基金
On a very generous grant from Eduardo Saverin Foundation.
白吃白喝白住的房客
I heard about you big ticket advice,
我听说你找到广告客户了
Harvard Bartending Course.
哈佛调酒课
You're just one small step away from bagging Snookies Cookies,
你就差不会包礼盒了
Can I talk to you alone for a minute?
你要不要跟我私下谈谈?
How's the internship? How's Christy?
实习好吗?凯莉好吗?
How's the internship?
实习?
Mark, Jesus, I quit the internship.
马克,我辞掉实习工作了
We've talked about this on the phone,
我们在电话上谈过
we... I quit on my first day.
我第一天就辞职了
I do remember you saying that.
我记得你说过
No. She's actually psychotic.
不,她根本是疯子
She's insanely jealous,
她醋劲超大
and I'm frightening of her.
我很怕她
Still, it's nice to have a girlfriend.
不过你能有女朋友还是很赞
I do not want that guy representing himself
我不要那家伙
as part of this company.
也代表这家公司
You gotta move out here, Wardo,
你该过来这里
this is where it's all happening.
这里才是我们的战场
- Did you hear what I just said?
你听见我说的没?
- The connections, the energy...
人脉、能量
I'm afraid if you not come out here. You gonna left behind.
我怕你不来就没戏唱了
I want, I want, I need you.
我要...我需要你来这里
- Out here, please don't tell me...
别告诉他我这么说
- What you just say?
你说什么?
Its moving faster than any of us ever imagine...
这进展得比我们想像的还快
- It's moving fast.
进展得很快
- It's moving fast then Sean think...
西恩认为我们
- Seans is not part of the company.
西恩不是公司的人
We've got over 300.000 members, we're in 160 schools...
我们用户超过30万...
- I'm aware of that.- Including five in Europe...
我很清楚这些
- I'm aware of that, Mark, I'm the CFO.
马克,我是财务长
We need more programmers. And we need more money.
我们需要更多程式设计师和资金
He set up the Thiel meeting.
他安排了提尔的会议
He's set up meetings all over town.
他安排了很多会议
- He's set up other meetings?
他还安排其它会议?
- Without me knowing anything about it?!
我却什么都不知道
- You're in New York!
你在纽约
I'm in New York riding
我在纽约搭着地铁
subways 14 hours a day try to find our...
每天14小时,设法找广告客户
How's it going so far?!
对,那你有何进展?
What did you mean get left behind?
什么叫“没戏唱”?
I'd like to freeze this bank account
我要冻结这个帐户
and cancel all existing checks and lines of credit.
取消所有支票和信贷额度
May I see some ID please.
麻烦出示你的身份证件
- Yeah, sure, sorry.
当然,抱歉
- Sean they will be right with you...
西恩,他马上见你
You know this is where they filmed Towering Inferno.
知道“火烧摩天楼”是在这拍的吧?
Guys... come at my back.
两位,请进
- She offer you some waters?
她给你们喝水了?
- Oh, yeah we're cool.
有,我们很好
- You must be Mark. - Hi.
你一定是马克了
We took a look everything and congratulations.
我们看了所有资料
We're gonna start you off with a $500.000 investment.
恭喜,我们要投资50万美元
Maurice is gonna talk to you about some corporate restructuring.
莫立斯会跟你谈公司重组的事
We'll file as a Corporation in Delaware
我们会在德拉瓦做公司登记
and come up With a stock structure to allow for new investors in.
有新的股本结构好放入新的投资人
Now lemme ask you something.
我请问一下
Who's Eduardo Saverin?
艾德华多沙佛林是谁?
- When did you get back?
你何时回来的?
- You scared me. I need you to knock.
你吓死我了,你应该要敲门
When-did-you-get-back?
你何时回来的?
- I got back this afternoon.
今天下午
- And when you gonna call me?
你打算何时才要通知我?
Chris... it was kind of a rough trip
这趟旅程很不好受
and I was tired and...
我也很累
Or answer one of my 47 texts?
是啊,也不回我那47封简讯
Did you know I sent 47 texts?
你知道我传了47封简讯吧?
I thought that was incredibly normal behavior.
我觉得那是你的正常行为
Are you mocking me?
你在嘲笑我?
I brought you a present.
我买了礼物送你
Why does your status say "single" on your Facebook page?
你Facebook感情状熊为何是单身?
Why does your relationship status
你Facebook上的感情状熊
say "single" on your Facebook page?
为什么是显示“单身”?
I was single when I set up the page.
我设定资料的时候还是单身啊
And you just never bothered to change it?- I...
你就没想过要去改一下?
Do I look stupid to you?
你觉得我很蠢吗?
You're asking me to believe that the CFO of Facebook,
你要我相信Facebook的财务长
Doesn't know how to change his relationship status on Facebook?
不会改Facebook的感情状熊栏?
It's a little embarrassing that.
这有点丢脸
so you should take it as as sign of trust that I would tell you
你该把我敢自曝短处当成是信任
You didn't change it
你没去改
so you could screw those Silicon Valley slut
是想让自己去看马克时
every time you go out to see Mark.
顺便去把那些矽谷烂妹
That is not ever remotely true
这根本不是事实
and I can promise you...
我向你保证那些矽谷烂妹
That the Silicon Valley Slut don't care what anyone's relationship status is on Facebook.
才不鸟谁在Facebook上的关系状熊
- Please open your present.
拜托,打开你的礼物吧
- Your phone does work.
你的手机没坏嘛
Okay, this is gonna be tricky.
好吧,这电话会很麻烦
Open your present. It's a silk scarf.
快开礼物,是一条丝巾
- Have you ever seen me wear a scarf?
你看过我戴丝巾吗?
- This'll be your first.
这是第一条啰
- You froze our account?
你冻结我们的帐户?
- You froze the account.
你冻结了帐户
I had to get your attention, Mark.
我得吸引你注意
Do you realize that you jeopardized the entire company?
你知道你危及整个公司吗?
Do you realize that your actions could've permanently destroyed everything I've been working on?
你知道这行为会摧毁我一切努力?
Without money, the site can't function.
没有钱,网站就不能运作
Ok let me tell you the different between Facebook and everybody else,
好,我告诉你Facebook有何不同
we don't crash ever.
我们绝对不会倒下
If the servers are down for even a day,
要是伺服器挂掉一天
our entire reputation is irreversibly destroy.
我们的声誉就彻底毁了
- Look... - Seriously, I think Friendster prove that!
听着,我...
Even a few people leaving would reverberate through the entire user base.
就算几个人离开也会影响广大用户
The users are interconnected, that's the whole point!
用户彼此有联系,重点在此
College kids are online because their friends are online.
大学生是因为朋友上线才上线
And if one domino goes, the other dominoes go!
倒下一个骨牌,其它就会跟着倒
Don't you get that?
你不明白吗?
I'm not going back to the Carribean Night at A-E-Pi.
我才不要回去过以前的生活
Holy shit...! - What's wrong with you!
靠,你是怎么回事?
- Did you like being nobody?!
你喜欢当无名小卒?
Did you like being a joke? Do you wanna go back to that?!
你喜欢被当笑话?你想回到过去?
Hang on, hang on...
等等、等等
That was the act of a child, not a decent man.
那行为太孩子气了,不够专业
And it truly wasn't the act of a friend.
那当然也不是朋友该做的
You know how embarrassed I was when I tried to cash a check today?
你知道我今天兑换支票有多糗吗?
I'm not going back to that life. Maybe you were frustrated.
我才不要回到过去,也许你很难过
- Maybe you were angry,
也许你很生气
But I'm willing to let bygones be bygones
不过我愿意让一切过去
because I've got a good news.
因为我有好消息
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起,我太气了
I was angry and maybe it was childish.
也许我太孩子气了
But I had to get your attention.
不过我要吸引你注意
I said I've got some good news.
我说我有好消息
Peter Thiel just made an angel investment of a half million dollars.
彼得提尔要投资50万美元
- What? - half million dollars
什么? 50万美元
And he's setting us up in an office.
他要帮我们弄一间办公室
They want to re-incorporate the company,
他们要再合并公司
They want to meet you
他们想见你
and they need your signature on some documents.
他们要你在一些文件上签字
So get your ass on the first flight back to San Fransisco.
你要马上搭飞机来旧金山
You're going back there already?
你这么快就要回去?
And also I'm breaking up with you.
还有,我也要跟你分手
These first two are common stock purchase agreements,
前两份是普通股买卖协议书
Allowing you to buy stock in the newly re-incorporated Facebook
让你能买新的Facebook公司股票
as supposed the old share which is now worthless.
至于旧的股票,已经不值钱了
The third is the exchange agreement,
第三份是交换协议书
Allowing you to exchanges the old shares for new shares
让你以旧股换新股
and then finally voter holding agreement.
最后是一份是股东投票协议书
How many shares of stock will I own?
我有多少股?
That's a 34,4% ownership share.
占了股权结构34.4%
Why they increase from the original 30%?
为什么30%多?
Because you may need to dilute it to award shares to new investors.
有可能会为新投资者降低股东持股
- I love working with business majors. -
我喜欢念财务的孩子
You should know that Mark's already taken his percentage
你该知道马克已经将他的60%
from 60 down to 51.
降为51%吧?
Well, Mark doesn't care about money
马克不在乎钱
and he needs to be protected.
他也需要受到保护
Dustin Moskowitz owns 6,81%,
达斯汀有6.81%
Sean Parker 6,47%
西恩帕克是6.47%
I can live with that.
这我可以接受
And Peter Theil 7%
彼得提尔7%
Would you like to use my pen?
要用我的笔吗?
Can you please repeat the question?
请再问一次好吗?
No. It was an outrageously leading question, the first time.
不行,这根本是诱导式询问
Now you want to hear it twice?
而你还要我们听两次?
Would you re-read that please?
没错,麻烦你重问一次
And when you signed these documents,
当你签下这些文件时
Were you aware that you were signing your own death certificate?
你知道是在签自己的死亡证书吗?
It was insanely stupid of me
我真是太蠢了
not to have my own lawyer look over all the... uh,
竟然没让我自己的律师看过
In all honesty I thought they were my lawyers.
说实话,我以为他们是我的律师
I was your only friend.
我是你唯一的朋友
You had one friend.
你就一个朋友
- My father won't even look at me. - Okay. Eduardo.
我父亲这下根本看不起我了
Did Mr. Zuckerberg saying anything to you
艾德华多,左克柏先生在你签字后
after you signed the papers?
有对你说什么吗?
There was a lot of handshaking and a lot of congratulations.
当时大家互相握手、互道恭喜
He'd already told me he wouldn't be coming back to school for at least a semester.
他告诉我他暑假后暂时不会回学校
So we were saying goodbye for a while.
所以我们互相告别一阵子
- And then before I left, he said...
然后在我走之前,他说
- But you gotta come back.
你一定要回来
Somewhere around the end of November or early December.
11月底或12月初左右
Peter wanna throw us an amazing party when we hit a million members,
彼得要帮我们办百万用户派对
It's gonna be out of control. You gotta come back for it.
一定会很疯狂,你一定要回来参加
The algorithm on the window at Kirkland?
记得我们在宿舍窗上写的式子吧?
- You sure about this?
你确定?
- You're 20 mins late.
你迟到20分钟了
You're gonna walk in there and say you overslept
你要走进去
and you didn't have time to get dressed.
说你睡过头,没时间梳洗
They're gonna pitch you. Chase equity is going to pitch you.
他们会向你推销,凯斯创投一定会
They're gonna beg you to take their money.
他们会求你收下他们的钱
You're gonna nod, you're gonna nod, you're gonna nod
你要点头、点头、点头
and then you're gonna say,
然后你要说
"Which one of you is Ralph" No, not Ralph...
你们哪位是洛斯?不,是曼宁汉
No Manningham. Which one of you, Michael Manningham?
你们哪位是曼宁汉?
And he'll say I am.
他会说,我就是
Then you'll say, Sean Parker says "Fck You."
然后你说...西恩帕克说“去你的”
In late November I got the e-mail from Mark
11月底,我收到马克的信
telling me to come out for the millionth member party.
叫我去参加百万用户派对
What else did e-mail say?
信里还写了什么?
It said that we had to have a business meeting.
还说我们要开经营会议
That Mark and Sean had playing some kind of revenge stunt to Chase Equity.
马克和西恩对凯斯创投搞报复
Manningham was so impressed
曼宁汉非常讶异
that he was makin' an investment offer that was hard to turn down.
提出了令人难以拒绝的投资建议
I went out to California
所以我去了加州
and I went straight to the New Offices.
直接前往新办公室
I didn't know whether to dress for the party
我不知道参加派对或开会
or the business meeting
该穿什么才对
so I kinda dressed for both.
所以我穿适合两者的服装
But it didn't matter.
不过那不重要了
Because I wasn't called out there for either one...
我不是因为那两件事被找去的
What were you called out there for?
那你是为什么被找去的?
Mr. Saverin. Hi...
沙佛林先生,这边
At first I thought he was joking,
一开始我以为他开玩笑
giving me more contracts to sign.
拿更多合约要我签
But then I started reading.
不过后来我开始仔细看
Well, as you know we had some new investor that...
你知道我们有新投资者到位
MARK...! - He's wired in.
- 马克? - 他在工作
- Sorry He's wired in.
- 什么? - 他在工作
- Is he? - Yes.
- 是吗? - 是的
How about now, you still wired in?
那现在呢?你还在工作吗?
You issued over 24-million new shares of stock.
你增资发行2千4百万普通股
You were told that if new investors came along...
你知道有新投资者加入的话...
How much your shares are diluted? How much are his?!
你的股份稀释多少?他的多少?
What was Mr. Zuckerberg's ownership share diluted down to?
左克柏先生持股比率稀释多少?
What was Mr. Moskowitz's ownership share diluted down to?
那达斯汀的持股比率稀释多少?
What was Sean Parker's ownership share diluted down to?
西恩帕克的持股比率稀释多少?
What was Peter Thiels's ownership share diluted down to?
彼得提尔的持股比率稀释多少?
What was your ownership share diluted down to?
你的持股比率稀释多少?
0.03% Point-zero-three-percent.
- You signed the papers.
你签了文件
You blame me because you were the business head of the company,
你怪我,因为你是公司的经营主管
And you made a bad business deal with your own company?!
而你却搞砸了跟自己公司的交易?
It's gonna be like I'm not part of Facebook.
这好像我不再是Facebook的一员
It won't be like you're not a part of Facebook,
不是好像
You're not part of Facebook.
你已经不是了
My name's on the masthead.
发行人栏有我的名字
You may wanna check again.
你该再去确认一下
This is because I froze the account?
就因为我冻结帐户?
You think we were gonna let you parade around in your ridiculous suits,
你以为我们会让你穿成这样
Pretending you were running this company?
装模作样假装是公司经营者?
Sorry, my Prada is at the cleaners,
抱歉,我的名牌西装在干洗店
Along with my hoodie and my 'Fck You' Flip-Flops,
跟我的帽子和去你的拖鞋一起
you pretentious douche bag!
你这个虚伪的烂人
- Security is here. You'll be leaving now.
警卫来了,你该走了
- I'm not signing those papers.
我不会签那些文件
We will get your signature.
我们会拿到签名的
Tell me this isn't about me getting into the Phoenix.
这不会跟我加入凤凰会有关吧?
You... you did it. I knew you did it.
是你干的,我就知道是你
You planted the story about the chicken.
那只鸡的事是你设计的
I didn't planted the story about the chicken.
我没有设计鸡的事
- What he talking about? -
他在说什么?
- You had me accused of animal cruelty.
你害我被控虐待动物
Seriously, what the hell with the chicken?
说真的,那只鸡是怎样?
And I'll bet what you hated the most,
我敢说你最恨的就是
They said they identified me as a co-founder of Facebook.
他们认为我是Facebook共同创办人
You better lawyer-up, asshole,
你最好请一队律师
'Cause I'm not comin' back for 30%
因为我不会回来要那30%
I'm comin' back for everything!
我会回来要全部
- Get him outta here.
请他出去
- It's okay. I'm going.
没关系,我要走了
Here's your $19.000.
这是你的1万9千美元
I wouldn't cash it though.
不过是我不会去兑现
I drew it on the account you froze.
支票是用你冻结的帐户开的
I like standing next to you, Sean.
我喜欢站你旁边
It makes me look so tough.
那让我看起来很强
That's it. That's our show for tonight, people.
没戏看了,各位
Look, I want to see everybody here get geared up for a party.
我要大家准备开派对
We're gonna walk down to the club like it's the Macy's Parade.
我们要大摇大摆的走进俱乐部
Mackey, put it up on the big screen,
麦基,接上大荧幕
we've gotta almost be there.
我们就快达成了
You were kinda rough on him.
你对他太粗鲁了
That's life in the NFL.
商业世界本如此
- No. You didn't have to be that rough on him. -
你不用对他那么粗鲁
- You didn't have to be that rough on him.
你不用对他那么粗鲁
- He almost killed it!
他差点毁了公司
I'll send flowers.
我会送花给他
I'm putting together a party after the party at Kappa Eta Sigma.
我要在KHE姐妹会办派对接力
Ashleigh there's a sister.
艾希莉是她们的会员
- The Intern. - yeah.
那个实习生
I know who she is.
我知道她是谁
Ashleigh and me... no...
艾希莉?我?不是
We were just talkin' about you,
我们正在谈你呢
You're doing a really good job. Thanks. I appreciate that.
说你的工作表现很棒 谢了,我很感激
This came in for you.
这些是送来给你的
What's the package.
这是什么?
And you need a hugger,
你不喜欢抱抱
who's got champagne?
谁有香槟?
The next transformative development,
下一个戏剧性的发展
...A pic sharing application.
一个分享影像的应用程式
A place where you view pictures that coincide with your social life.
让你和朋友同时一起检视影像
It is the true digitalization of your life.
这是真实生活的数位版
- You can do it off of me.
你可以从我身上吸
You don't just go to a party anymore,
你不用再去参加派对了
you go to a party with your digital camera,
你用数位相机就能开派对
And then your friends re-live the party online.
然后你朋友在线上再体验一次
And tagging. The idea...
再加上标签,这构想...
Would this be easier without the bra?
脱光会不会比较好吸?
It's worth finding out.
这值得试试
Stop the music, now!
好了,关掉音乐
Everybody, go home!
大家回家了
I've spent hours... watching what people
我观察大家登入都做些什么
do when they log on They check friends status update,
他们怎么确认朋友的最新状熊
That's weird, why the music off...
奇怪,音乐为什么停了?
Checked to see which of their friends
确认有哪一位朋友
had changed their profiles, changed their photos and mostly...
修改个人档案
Seriously, what happen with the music
说真的,音乐怎么了?
We lived on farms, and then we lived in cities
我们从乡村生活到城市生活
and now we're going to live on internet
现在我们要活在网路之中
I think something's goin' on downstairs.
我想楼下出事了
Good to see you officer... What can I do for you.
幸会,警官,我能为你效劳吗?
Was the music too loud? We were havin' celebration.
音乐太大声了?我们正在庆祝
Miss, I need you to button your blouse.
小姐,请穿上衣服
I can tell them to turn the music down...
我可以叫他们把音乐关小声
Ok, we gonna need identification,
好了,我们要看身份证
keep your hand where we can see 'em
把手放在明处
Anything else in your pocket, I should know about?
你有什么我们该知道的东西吗?
- Don't be stupid now. - I don't, I...
- 别说谎 - 没有,我没有
- That's my inhaler.
那是我的吸入器
Lying only would make it worst!
说谎只会更糟
I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied.
对不起,我不该说谎
something's happen...
出事了
Shit. It's alright, it's gonna be alright.
- 该死 - 没关系,不会有事的
I wasn't doing anything.
我也没嗑药
I mean, I've got allergies...
我有过敏
- It was just a party
这只是一场派对
This gonna be news, Sean.
这会成为新闻
It's gonna be online, any second.
这随时会被放上网
- I know. - You know with an intern...
- 我知道 - 你要知道实习生...
It's cool, I have it under control
没事,我会处理这一切
I will get it under control.
我会处理这一切
I will call someone and see what the next move is.
我会找律师,看下一步该如何
But this gonna be news now.
不过这会成为新闻
You don't think Eduardo was involve, do you?
你不认为是华多干的吧?
- Do you think? - No.
- 你想... - 不是
one of them, somebody,
他们其中一个,某人
somebody sent the cocain there, 'cause it got in there.
某人把毒品送来,因为里面有毒品
You believe me, it's gonna be fine...
你相信我吧,这不会有事的
We're done for the day
今天已经结束了
I was just sittin'...
我只是坐在这里
What happened to Sean?
西恩后来怎么了?
He still owns 7% of the company.
他仍然拥有公司7%的股权
All you had all day only was that salad,
你整天只吃那一点沙拉
you wanna get something to eat?
要不要去吃点东西?
Under emotional testimony,
有情绪化证词的时候
I assume 85% of it is exaggeration. And the other 15?
我都假设85%是夸张 那剩下的15%呢?
Creations myth needs a devil.
创世神话都需要魔鬼
Sy and the others are having a steak on University Avenue.
赛和其他人去用餐了
Then they'll come back up to the office...
之后他们会回来办公室
And start working on a settlement agreement to present to you.
开始拟要给你看的和解协议书
They're gonna settle?
他们要和解?
and you're gonna have to pay a little extra.
你可能还要多付一些
So that these guy sign an non-disclosure agreement.
好让这些人签保密协议书
They say one unflattering word about you in public,
他们只要公开批评你
you own their wife and kids.
你就能告垮他们
I invented Facebook
我发明了Facebook
I'm talking about what a jury.
我说的是陪审团
I specialize in voir dire... Jury selection.
我专攻陪审团筛选、陪审员挑选
What a jury sees when they look at the defendant.
陪审团对被告的观感
Clothes, hair, speaking style, likability...
鞋子、发型、说话方式、讨喜度
I've been licensed to practice law for all of 20 months.
我执业已经二十个月了
And I can get the jury to believe...
我能让陪审团相信
That you planted the story about Eduardo and the chicken.
爱德华多虐鸡的故事是你设计的
Why weren't you at Sean's sorority party that night?
你那晚为何没去西恩的派对?
You think I'm the one that called the police?
你以为是我报的警?
I ask the question, now everybody's think about it
我提出问题,大家就会思考
You've lost your jury in the first 10 mins.
你一开始就失去陪审团信赖了
I was drunk, and angry and stupid.
我那时又醉又气又蠢
- And blogging... - and blogging.
- 还写了部落格 - 还写了部落格
on the scheme of things.
就性质上来看
It's a speeding ticket.
这就像超速罚单
That what Sy will tell you tomorrow.
赛明天就会跟你这么说
Do you think anybody would mind
你想有会有人在意
if I stay and use the computer for a minute...
我待在这里用一阵子电脑吗?
I can't imagine that would be a problem.
我想这应该不是问题
I appreciate your help today.
感谢你今天的协助
You're not an asshole Mark...
你不是个烂人,马克
You're just trying so hard to be...
你只是努力想变成烂人
Cameroon and Tyler Winklevoss
卡麦隆和泰勒温克勒佛斯
received a settlement of 65 million dollars
收到6千5百万美元和解金
and signed a non-disclosure agreement.
并签署保密协议书
They rowed for the U.S. Olympic Team
他们入选美国奥运划船队
in Beijing and placed sixth.
在北京奥运赢得第六名
Eduardo Saverin received an unknown settlement.
艾德华多沙佛林和解金总数保密
His name has been restored to the Facebook
他的名字后来再度出现在发行人栏
masthead as a Co-Founder.
头衔是共同创办人
Facebook has 500 million members
Facebook在207个国家
It's currently valued at 25 billion dollars.
它目前的市值有250亿美元
Mark Zuckerberg is the youngest billionaire in the world.
马克左克柏是世上最年轻的亿万富翁