生活大爆炸 第一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 1 第16集: 花生过敏(The Peanut Reaction)

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / DJ·考尔斯 / 考特尼·海根勒 / 莎拉尤·拉奧 / 布鲁克·朵赛 / 布瑞恩韦德 /


台词
Take him down! He's got you, sheldon.
-把他按倒 -你没辙了 谢尔顿
Look at this move! He's completely schooling you.
放得漂亮! 你实在太菜了
Hey, guys. guys.
伙计们 伙计们
Some of the other waitresses wanted me to ask you something.
有几个女服务生要我来问你们一声
It's called Tresling. It combines the physical strength of arm wrestling
这个叫"Tresling" 它是将掰手腕需要的力量
with the mental agility of Tetris into the ultimate spots.
与玩俄罗斯方块需要的头脑敏捷度相结合的终极运动
Yeah, that's terrific.
是 很棒
but they wanted me to ask you to cut it the hell out.
但她们是要我来问 你们是否可以打住了
Great. Come here, guys. Come on.
好 来吧 大伙 来了
Happy birthday to you.
祝你生日快乐
We might as well stop. It's a stalemate. You're beating me in Tetris,
我们还是结束吧 打成平手 俄罗斯方块你赢了
but you've got the upper body strength of a Keebler elf.
你的上肢力量就跟个同性恋差不多
Keebler elf? I've got your Keebler elf right here.
同性恋? 我现在就干你
Okay, it's a stalemate.
好 打成平手
So, leonard, will we be seeing you
里奥纳德 礼拜六我们会
on saturday for your free birthday cheesecake?
在这里看到你和你的免费生日奶酪蛋糕吗
He can't eat cheesecake.
他不能吃奶酪蛋糕
He's lactose intolerant.
他乳糖过敏的
Okay, he can have carrot cake.
好 那可以要胡萝卜蛋糕
What about the cream cheese frosting?
那蛋糕上面装饰的奶油奶酪呢
He can scrape it off.
他可以掰下来不吃
Forget about the cake.
不提蛋糕了
How do you know that my birthday's saturday?
你怎么会知道礼拜六我生日?
I did your horoscope, remember?
我占卜过你的星座 还记得?
I was going to do everybody's,
我还想占卜你们每一个的
Until sheldon went on one of his typical psychotic rants.
直到被谢尔顿那典型且神经兮兮的理论所打断
For the record,
正式申明下
"that psychotic rant" was a concise summation
那"神经兮兮的理论"是贝尔特拉姆·福尔
Of the research of bertram forer, who in 1948,
所做研究的简要概括
Proved conclusively through meticulously designed
他于1948年通过精心设计的实验
Experiments that astrology is nothing
结论性地证明占星术只不过
but pseudo-scientific hokum.
是伪科学的噱头
Blah, blah, blah. typical taurus.
叽里呱啦叽里呱啦 典型的金牛座
So, seriously. are we going to see you saturday?
说真的 我们是不是周六见?
Uh, I don't inink so. why not?
-我想不是吧 -为什么?
I don't celebrate my birthday.
我不庆祝生日的
Shut up. yeah, you do.
开玩笑 你不会的
It's no big deal; it's just the way I was raised.
这没什么大不了 我一直都是这样的
My parents focused on celebrating achievements,
我父母只会在我取得成就的时候庆祝
And being expelled from a birth canal
而被逐出产道
was not considered one of them.
显然不算其中一项
That's so silly.
这太可笑了
It's actually based on very sound theories.
事实上 这还是一篇有理有据的文章
His mother published a paper on it.
他母亲发表在报纸上的
Well, what was it called?
这篇文章什么标题
"i hate my son and that's why he can't have cake"?
"我讨厌我儿子 因此他不能吃蛋糕"?
It was obviously effective.
显然易见 这是正确的
Leonard grew up to be an experimental physicist.
里奥纳德长大后现在是一位实验物理学家
Perhaps if she'd also denied him christmas,
也许如果她还不让他过圣诞节
he'd be a little better at it.
他还会更出色些
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, I love birthdays.
我很爱过生日
Waking up to mom's special french toast breakfast,
起床后早饭是妈妈特制的法式吐司
Wearing the birthday king crown,
戴上生日王冠
playing laser tag with all my friends...
和朋友们玩激光枪捉人
Yeah, see?
是吗 看见不?
That's what kids should have.
那才是孩子们该干的
Actually, that was last year.
事实上 这是在去年
So you really never had a birthday party?
这么说你真的从来没开过生日派对?
No, but it was okay.
没错 但没问题啊
I mean, when I was little,
我小时候
I'd think maybe my parents would change
还想父母可能会改变主意
Their mind and surprise me with a party.
然后办个派对给我个惊喜
Like this one birthday I came home from my cello
有一次生日 我上完大提琴课回来
Lesson and I saw a lot of strange cars parked out front.
看见外面停着许多陌生的轿车
When I got to the door,
我走到门外时
I could hear people whispering
听得见里面人在细声细语
and I could smell german chocolate cake,
还闻到了表兄的巧克力蛋糕
Which is my favorite.
那是我的最爱
And?
然后呢?
It turns out my grandfather had died.
结果是我祖父去世了
Oh, my god. that's terrible.
天呐 那太糟糕了
Well, it was kind of like a birthday party.
那次倒有点生日派对的意思
I got to see all my cousins, and there was cake, so...
所有的亲戚都来了 也有蛋糕 所以...
That's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最可怜的事了
You think?
是吗?
Go ahead, tell her about your senior prom.
继续 告诉她你高中毕业舞会的事
By aBu 201705
天才也性感 第一季 第16集
Make sure they remember-- no peanuts.
叫他们千万别忘了...不放花生
Howard, every thai restaurant in town
霍华德 城里每家泰国餐馆
knows you can't eat peanuts.
都知道你不能吃花生
When they see me coming, they go, "ah, no-peanut boy!"
他们看到我进去都直接说 "不放花生男来了!"
Hello, penny.
好 潘妮
Leonard just left.
里奥纳德刚走
I know. I want to talk to you.
我知道 我来跟你说呢
What would we talk about?
我们可以说什么?
We have no overlapping areas of interest I'm aware of.
就我所知我们没有什么共同语言
As you know, I don't care for chitchat.
你知道 我对闲谈没兴趣
Can you just let me in?
你先让我进去好吗
Well, all right, but I don't see this as a promising endeavor.
没问题 但我不认为这是什么有效的努力
Okay, here's the deal.
好 直接说吧
We are going to throw leonard a kick-ass
我们要在周六给里奥纳德
Surprise party for his birthday on saturday.
办个超级惊喜的生日派对
I hardly think so.
我不赞同
Leonard made it very clear he doesn't want a party.
里奥纳德说得很清楚他不想要派对
Did someone say... "party"?
有人说..."派对"?
He just doesn't know he wants one 'cause he's never had one.
他根本不知道他想要 因为他从来没有过
I suppose that's possible, but for the record,
这倒是可能的 但申明一下
I've never had a threesome and yet I still know I want one.
我从来没玩过3P 但我仍知道我想玩
Howard,
霍华德
Here's the difference-- the possibility exists that
区别在这儿...里奥纳德享受一次生日派对
Leonard could have a birthday party before hell freezes over.
还有可能在地狱毁灭之前发生
Fine. if I do have a threesome, you can't be part of it.
好吧 如果我真的玩3P了 我不会叫你的
I'm just kidding. yes, you can.
我开个玩笑啦 你可以加入的
Can you bring a friend.
你可以带个朋友来吗
I think a birthday party's a terrible idea.
生日派对真是个馊主意
I envy leonard for growing up without that anguish.
我真嫉妒里奥纳德从小到大能免于这份痛苦
Anguish?!
痛苦?!
Year after year,
年复一年
I had to endure wearing comical hats while being
我都得忍受戴滑稽帽子的痛苦
Forced into the crowded, sweaty hell of bouncy castles.
然后被迫走到那又挤又满是汗臭的快乐城堡里
Not to mention being blindfolded and being spun toward a
更别提要把我眼睛遮住 转几圈走到一个奇怪的熊那里
Grotesque illess donkey as the other children mocked my disorientation.
被其他小孩子嘲笑我没有方向感
Okay, sweetie,
亲爱的
I understand u have scars that no nonprofeioional can heal, but,
我知道你有一些非专业人士无法治愈的伤疤
Nevertheless, we're going to throw leonard a birthday party.
但是无论如何 我们都要给里奥纳德开个生日派对
Have I pointed out that I'm extremely uncomforblble with dancing,
我有没有说清楚我特别不喜欢跳舞
Loud music and most other forms of alcohol-induced frivolity?
很吵的音乐 和其他大多由酒精引起的无聊举动?
Nevertheless, we're...
无论如何 我们...
In addition, I really don't think that leonard wtsts...
另外 我真觉得里奥纳德并不想...
You either you help me throw leonard a birtayay party or, so help me god,
要么你帮我开派对 要么 上帝啊
I will go into your bedroom and unbag all of your most valuable,
我会到你的卧室里把你最值钱的
Mint-condition comic books.
全新漫画书都倒出来
And on one of them-- you won't know which--
然后在其中一本...你不会知道是哪本
I'll draw a tiny happy face in ink. you can't do that.
-我会在上面用墨水画一个小小的笑脸 -你不能这么做
If you make a mark in a mint comic book, it's no longer mint.
如果你在一本全新的漫画书上做标记 那就不是全新的了
Sheldon, do you understand the concept of blackmail?
谢尔顿 你懂啥叫勒索吗?
Well, of course, i... oh.
当然 我明白 噢...
Yeah, I have an idea.
我有个想法
Let's throw leonard a kick-ass birthday party.
我们来给里奥纳德开一个超级生日派对吧
That's not the secret knock.
这不是敲门密码
This is the secret knock.
这才是敲门密码
what difference does it make?
有什么区别啊?
The whole point of a secret knock is to establish a
设置敲门密码的所有意义就在于建立一种
Non-verbal signal to verify the identity of one's co-conspirators.
非语言信号来验证某人的同行者身份的办法
Is that raj and howard?
是不是拉杰和霍华德?
Possibly, but unverified.
可能 但是还没有核对
Will you just let us in.
让我们进去不
Luckily for you, this is not a nuclear reactor.
你很幸运 这并不是核反应堆
So what'd you get the birthday boy?
你们准备了什么生日礼物?
Well, raj got him an awesome,
拉杰给他买了一个特别赞的
Limited edition dark knight sculpture
限量版黑暗武士的雕塑
Based on alex ross's definitive batman.
是出自阿列克斯·罗丝版本授权的蝙蝠侠
And I got him this amazing autographed copy
而我送给他这份完美的 有费曼亲笔签名的
Of the feynman lectures on physics.
关于物理学演讲的拷贝
Nice.
太棒了
I got him a sweater.
我要送他一件毛衣
Okay, well, he might like that.
他可能会喜欢吧
I've seen him get chilly.
我见过他感到冷的
Sheldon, I didn't see your present.
谢尔顿 我没有看到你的礼物啊
That's because I didn't bring one.
因为我没有带礼物来
Why not? don't ask.
-为什么啊? -别问
The entire institution of gift-giving makes no sense.
整个送礼物的机制是没有意义的
Too late. let's say I go out and I spend $50 on you.
-太迟了 -比如说我花50美元给你买礼物
It's a laborious activity because I have to imagine what you need,
我得费尽心思想你需要什么 这是件很艰苦的事情
Whereas you know what you need.
而且你知道你需要什么
Now, I could simplify things-- just give you the $50 directly,
现在 我们把事情简化 直接给你50美元
And then you could give me $50 on my birthday, and so on,
然后我生日的时候你给我50美元 这样继续下去
Until one of us dies, leaving the other one old and $50 richer.
直到我们其中一个死了 留下个比你富50美元的老人
And I ask you, is it worth it?
我问问你 这样有意义吗
Told you not to ask.
叫你别问的
Well, sheldon, you're his friend.
谢尔顿 你是他朋友啊
Friends give each other presents.
朋友之间就是互送礼物的
I accept your premise; I reject your conclusion.
我同意你的论据 但不同意你的论点
Try telling him it's a non-optional social convention.
你试试告诉他这是一个没得选择的社交习俗
What?
什么?
Just do it.
照我说的做
It's a non-optional...
这是一个没得选择的...
Social convention.
社交习俗
Oh. fair enough.
那倒是
He came with a manual.
他很有规则性的
Question-- how am I going to get leonard
提问 我怎么在派对之前
a present before the party?
给里奥纳德准备一份礼物?
I don't drive and the only things available within
我不会开车而且在步行范围内
Walking distance are a thai restaurant and a gas station.
能去的只有一家泰国菜餐馆和一个加油站
I suppose I could wrap up an order of
我看我能打包一份
Mee krob and a couple of lottery scratchers.
脆炸米粉再加一些刮奖券
Okay let's do this-- I will drive sheldon to get a present.
我们这么办 我开车带谢尔顿去买礼物
And howard, you need to get rid of leonard for about two hours.
霍华德 你得让里奥纳德离开房间两小时
No problem.
没问题
And then, raj, you bring the stuff
然后拉杰 你把东西搬到对面
across the hall and start setting up.
然后开始布置
What if guests show up?
如果有客人来了怎么办?
Entertain them.
招待他们
What if they're women?
要是是女客人怎么办?
Stare at them and make them feel uncomfortable.
一直盯着她们 让她们觉得不舒服
How's it goin'?
你还好吗
Fine.
很好
So listen, the nuart is showing the revised,
听着 新艺术影院正在放映
Definitive cut of blade runner.
最终修订版的银翼杀手
Seen it.
看过了
No, you've seen the 25th anniversary final cut.
不 你看的是25周年的最终版本
This one has eight seconds of previously unseen footage.
而这个版本有八秒钟以前没看过的片断
They say it completely changes the tone of the film.
他们说这会完全改变电影的基调
Uh... pass.
算了
Come on.
来吧
Afterwards, there's a q & a with harrison ford's body double.
之后还有与哈里斯·福特替身的问答
Look, I'm in the halo battle of my life here.
听着 我正在打光晕生命之战呢
There's this kid in copenhagen-- he has no immune system,
这是个在哥本哈根的小孩 他没有免疫系统
So all he does is sit in his bubble and play halo 24-seven.
所以他24小时加7天不停地坐着打光晕
Can't you play him some other time?
你不能找别的时间跟他玩?
Not if you believe his doctors.
如果你相信他的医生那就不能
Oh, my god, do you smell gas?
天啊 闻到煤气味吗
No.
没有
Yeah, no.
确实没有
You know, they have dvds over there.
那边有DVD播放机
Yes, but they have dvd burners over here.
是 但这里有DVD刻录机
leonard needs a dvd burner.
里奥纳德需要一个DVD刻录机
Sheldon, a gift shouldn't be something someone needs,
谢尔顿 礼物不应该是一个人所需要的
It should be something fun.
而应该是一件有趣的东西
You know, something they wouldn't buy for themself.
一件他们不会买给自己的东西
You mean like a sweater?
你意思说比如一件毛衣?
It's a fun sweater.
那件毛衣很有趣的
It's got a bold geometric print.
上面有一个醒目的几何图案
Is it the geometry that makes it fun? okay...
-是几何学使它变得有趣? -好吧...
The point is one of the ways we show we care about people is
重点是我们关心某个人的表达方式之一
By putting thought and imagination into the gifts we give them.
可以是通过把想法和想象力赋予到送他的礼物中
Okay, I see.
我明白了
So, not a dvd burner exactly.
-所以不能是DVD刻录机了 -没错
Something he wouldn't buy for himself.
一件他不会买给自己的东西
Something fun. something like...
一件有趣的东西 一件像...
An 802-11n wireless router!
802-11n无线路由器
Here you go, copenhagen boy.
来吧 哥本哈根男孩
How about a taste of hans christian hand grenade?
尝尝汉斯·克里斯蒂安手雷的滋味吧
Oh, that could not feel good.
那肯定感觉不好
Come on, come...
来啊 来...
Oh, you clever...
你个聪明的...
Come on. come on.
来啊 来啊
Take that!
尝尝这个!
What's the matter?
怎么了?
This granola bar, it has peanuts in it!
这个格兰诺拉燕麦卷里面有花生!
Oh, my god. why did you eat it?
上帝啊 你为什么吃它呢
I don't know. It was just there.
我不知道 它就放在那里
if I had a gun there, would you have shot yourself?
如果我有把枪放在那里 你会对自己开枪吗
Don't yell at me!
别对我吼
I've got to go to the emergency room!
我必须得去急诊室!
Now?! no, after my tongue has swollen to the size of a brisket!
-现在? -不 等到我的舌头肿得像胸部一样!
All right, uh, just let me get my keys.
好 让我拿下钥匙
Oh, god, oh, god, oh, god!
上帝啊 上帝啊 上帝啊
The laundry is out of the hamper.
洗衣房已经没人了
Okay, sheldon, what was it supposed to be?
好 谢尔顿 那应该是什么?
Fine. it's out of the washer!
好 没有人洗衣服了!
I'll call you when it's in the dryer.
等甩干的时候我再打电话给你
All right, let's go.
好 我们走
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Um, that one.
那个
Because of the two additional ethernet ports?
因为有两个额外的以太网接口?
Sure.He doesn't need them.
-是的 -他不需要
He's already got a six-port ethernet switch.
他已经有一台六个以太网接口的交换机了
Oh, okay, then this one.
好吧 那这个
Why? I don't know.
-为什么 -我不知道
The man on the box looks so happy.
盒子上的男人看起来很开心
penny, if I'm going to buy leonard a gift,
潘妮 如果我要给里奥纳德买礼物
I'm going to do it right.
我一定要买得合适
I refuse to let him experience the same childhood trauma I did.
我不会让他经历我童年时的创伤
I know I'm gonna regret this, but what trauma?
我知道我可能会后悔了 不过 什么创伤?
On my 12th birthday,
我12岁生日的时候
I really wanted a titanium centrifuge
我非常想要一个钛离心分离机
so, you know, I could separate radioactive isotopes.
这样 我就可以分离放射性同位素了
Of course.
当然
Instead of a titanium centrifuge, my parents bought me...
然而我父母却给我买了一个...
Wow, this is hard.
真是难以启齿
They got me a motorized dirt bike.
他们给我买了一辆摩托车
No!
不会吧
What 12-year-old boy wants a motorized dirt bike?
一个怎么样的12岁男孩会要辆摩托车?
All of them?
所有的
Really?
真的?
Yeah. huh.
-是的 -哈
Okay, so we're getting this one?
好吧 我们就买这个?
Yeah, I suppose.
是吧
All right, let's go.
好 我们走吧
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Do you know anything about this stuff?
你了解这个东西吗?
I know everything about this stuff.
我了解它的一切
Okay,
太好了
I have my own whwholesale flower business
我个人在开展鲜花批发业务
and I want to hook up my computer in the front entrance
我想把我的前台计算机
with the one in my refrigerated warehouse.
和冷藏库的计算机连在一起
Here, buy this one. Look, it's the one we're getting.
这个 看 我们就买的这个
See? happy guy.
看 他很开心
No, no, no, she doesn't want that.
不 不 不 她不需要那个
She needs a point-to-point peer network with a range extender.
她需要一个扩大范围的点对点网络
Thank you.
谢谢你
Which hard drive do I want-- firewire or usb?
我应该选哪一个硬盘 火线还是USB?
It depends on what bus you have available.
这取决于你有什么总线(bus还有大巴士的意思)
I drive a chevy cavalier.
我开的是雪佛兰跑车
Oh, dear lord.
真主啊
Sheldon, we have to go. not now, penny.
-谢尔顿 我们该走了 -现在不行 潘妮
This poor man needs me.
这位可怜人需要我的帮助
You, hold on. I'll be right with you.
你等一下 我马上招呼你
What computer do you have?
你计算机是什么样的?
And please don't say "a white one."
请不要说是一台白色的
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Fill this out. have a seat.
把这个填好 找个座位坐下
No, listen.
不 听着
We're throwing my friend a surprise party and I'm
我们打算给我的朋友开一个惊喜派对
Supposed to keep him out of his apartment for two hours.
而我要让我朋友离开公寓两小时
Uh-huh. fill this out and have a seat.
把这个填好 找个座位坐下
No, see,
The only way I could get him to leave was to tell
我能让他离开的唯一办法就是告诉他
Him I ate a peanut because I'm allergic to peanuts.
我吃了一个花生 因为我对花生过敏
Oh. well, in that case, fill this out and have a seat.
这样的话 把这个填好找个座位坐下
Look,
听着
All I need from you is to take me in the back, give me a band-aid and
我只要你把我带到后面去 给我一张创可贴
So I can pretend I had a shot of epinephrine
这样我就可以假装打了一针肾上腺素
And then you tell my friend you need to keep me
然后你告诉我朋友你需要让我
under observation for about an hour, hour and a half.
留在这观察一小时 一个半小时
Is that all you need?
没有别的了吗?
Yes. get out of my er.
-没了 -给我滚出急诊室
No, you don't understand.
不 你不明白
Oh, I understand, but unfortunately,
我明白 但是不好意思
This hospalal is not equipped to treat stupid.
我们医院不接待傻子
Okay, I get it.
好吧 我知道了
I know how the world works.
我知道这个世界的规则
How about if I were to introduce to you to the man who freed your people?
不如介绍你认识一下赋予你们自由的领袖吧?
Unless my people were freed by benjamin franklin
除非我们的领袖是本杰明·富兰克林
And his five twin brothers, you are wasting your time.
还有他五个孪生兄弟 否则你是在浪费时间
Hey, sorry, I couldn't find a parking spot.
对不起 停车位太难找了
-How are you doing? -bad, very bad.
-你怎么样了 -非常糟糕
Really? you don't look like you're swelling up at all.
真的? 你看上去像完全没有吃过什么一样
Maybe we should just pick up some benadryl at the drugstore and go home.
不如我们就去药店拿点伤风抗素剂然后回家吧
We can't go home. why not?
-我们不能回家 -为什么
Becaus.... because...
因为...因为...
Brisket! brisket!
我的胸痛! 胸痛!
Water! need water! I'll be right back.
-水 我要水 -我马上拿来
penny, listen, I've got a problem.
潘妮 我遇到状况了
Yeah, well, so do i.
我这里也是
Look, you gotta stall leonard a little longer.
听着 你得再拖住里奥纳德一会
I don't think I can.
我认为我办不到了
You have to. we all have to be there at the same time to yell surprise.
你必须办到 我们一定要同时回去喊"惊喜"
Okay, you have to understand something.
好吧 你必须明白
We're in a hospital right now.
我们现在还在医院
Why? is leonard okay?
为什么 里奥纳德还好吧
Leonard's fine. I'm fine.
他很好 我也很好
Thanks for asking, by the way.
顺便感谢你的关心
Okay, I don't need your attitude.
好了 我不需要你表达什么态度
Listen, just hold him there a little longer.
听着 就再拖一会
Look, I've done my best,
不行 我应经尽力了
But he wants to go home and I don't know how to stop him.
但是他想回家 我不知道该怎么做
Ok, , how about this?
好吧 那这样
You keep him there a little longer, and when you get to the party,
你如果能再拖一会 等你到了派对上
I'll point out which of my friends are easy?
我会给你介绍我最容易上手的朋友
Don't toy with me, woman.
不要耍我 女人
I got a hot former fat girl with no self-esteem,
我有个以前非常胖没有自信而现在辣得不行的朋友
I got a girl who punishes her father by sleeping around and
还有个到处和男人上床气坏老爸的朋友
Alcoholi who's two tequila shots
以及一个喝两杯鸡尾酒
Away from letting you wear her like a hat.
就任人摆布的朋友
Thy will be done.
我会搞定一切的
I'm doing this for you, little buddy.
一切都是为了你 小弟弟
Okay, we don't have that in stock...
我们库存也没有了
But I can special-order it for you.
不过我可以为你特别定一个
Him.
就是他
Excuse me, sir. you don't work here.
抱歉 先生 你不是工作人员
Yes, well, apparently, neither does anyone else.
是 当然 但这里没工作人员
Sheldon, we have to go why?
-谢尔顿 我们得走了 -为什么
Well, for one thing, we're late for leonard's birthday party,
一方面 里奥纳德的派对要开始了
And for another, I told him to call security.
另一方面 我已经让他去叫保安了
Good luck.
祝你好运
By the way, a six-year-old could hack your cocomputer system.
顺便提一下 一个6岁男孩都可以侵入你们的电脑
Keep walking.
快走吧
"1234" is not a secure password.
"1234"不是一个安全的密码
Excusee-e-- my friend is having an allergic reaction to peanuts.
不好意思 我朋友他花生过敏了
No, he's not.
没 他没有
Yes, he is.
是的 他是的
Look, sir, we are very busy here, and i...
先生 是这样 我们很忙 而且...
Holy crap!
我的天啊
Please help me!
快来人!
Cocode four! I need a gurney!
4号 我需要个轮床
Right away! right away!
马上 马上
thank you.
谢谢
Say what you will about the healthcare system in this country,
对于这个国家的健康保健系统 你可以随便说啥
But when they're afraid of lawsuits, they sure test everything.
假使他们害怕诉讼 他们得保证检测过所有东西
I really don't think the colonoopopy was necessary.
我真不觉得肠窥镜有任何必要
You know, before you got all swollen up,
你知道嘛 在你症状出现之前
I actually thought you were trying to keep me out of
我还以为你是要让我离开家
The apartment so you could throw me a surprise party.
这样你们可以为我准备惊喜派对
Oh, right, it's your birthday.
想起来了 今天是你的生日
I had no idea it was your birthday.
我都忘了是你生日
I completely forgot.
完全忘了
Wow, what a lousy way to spend a birthday.
这个生日过得还真糟糕
Well, it's all over now.
不过 反正都过去了
There is a party, isn't there?
是有个派对 是吗
Maybe.
可能
Howard?
霍华德
Are you mad?
你生气了?
How could I be mad??
我怎么可能生气
You actually risked your life because you care about me.
你都冒了生命危险就因为你关心在乎我
Yeah, that's why I did it all right.
-当然 就是因为这个 -好吧
Here we go.
进去吧
My first birthday party.
我的第一个生日派对
Dude, everybody left an hour ago.
伙计 大伙一个小时前就都走了
Surprise!
惊喜!
Okay, leonard, here I am on your birthday party.
里奥纳德 我现在就在你的生日派对上
I don't know where you are, dude, but it's really kick-ass!
我不知道你在哪 但这真的很棒!
Everyone is very, very drunk and...
每个人都烂醉如泥
Oh, and look, there's a girl taking her shirt off!
看 有个女孩把上衣脱了!
That's my friend carol.
那是我的朋友卡萝尔
Remind me-- I gotta introduce her to howard.
提醒我 我要把她介绍给霍华德
Oh, sweet krishna, shake that rupee maker!
可爱的卡丽什娜 把卢布制造机晃起来!
I'm so sorry you didn't get your party.
真遗憾 你错过了你的派对
Oh, it's okay.
没事
Well, happy birthday, anyways.
生日快乐
Hey, Penny, wh...when is your birthday?
潘妮 你生日是什么时候?