行尸之惧 第五季 Fear the Walking Dead Season 5 第9集: 第9集

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 科幻 / 惊悚

导演: 迈克尔·E·萨特拉米斯

演员: 阿莉西娅·戴柏南·凯里 / 科尔曼·多明戈 / 丹妮·加西亚 / 卢宾·布雷兹 / 连尼·詹姆斯 / 玛姬·格蕾斯 / 加瑞特·迪拉胡特 / 珍娜·艾夫曼 / 艾莉克莎·尼森森 / 凯伦·戴维 / 莫


台词
原创翻译 双语字幕
最新连载海外影视剧下载请登陆 www.YYeTs.com仅供交流学习 禁止商用盈利
翻译 冰蓝 Reginamoon 小酸奶 Eunice 送小孩
校对 送小孩时间轴 加森 想念Gallifrey的wholock
后期 吉吉总监 送小孩
拿走你需要的留下你不要的
Well, it was different.
那不一样
I, uh, was on the run, Al.
我在逃亡 艾尔
From what?
逃离什么
- What were you on the run... - People.
-你在逃离什么 -人
It was people.
是人
See, somebody helped me.
有人帮了我
That's what this is all about.
这才是重点
And the thing I did was cleanup.
我做的事就是清理
Cleanup?
清理
You know, like, killing them.
杀死它们
It was what I decided I could do.
我决定这就是我能做的事
That was my job, what I was good at.
那是我的任务 我擅长的事
I took a step back.
我后退了一步
And figured out what I needed to... keep going,
弄清楚了我需要什么...来继续下去
to keep helping.
继续帮助
You were there, Al. You saw me.
你当时在场 艾尔 你看见我了
That's the place where I was gonna spend the rest of my days,
我打算在那里度过余生的
alone, with that cat.
独自一人 跟那只猫一起
This is better, much better.
这样更好 好多了
It's like, every morning,
每天早上
I just count up my regrets
我就细数我的遗憾
and... hang them over the shoulders
扛在肩膀上
and... start the day.
开始新一天
What do you do with the time that you have left?
你准备用剩下的时间做什么
That's the question.
那才是问题所在
The universe has tested us in no uncertain terms.
宇宙以明确的方式考验了我们
There's a utility to that.
那是有实际意义的
One becomes formed into something else.
一个人变成另一个人
A survivor.
变成了幸存者
There's power in that.
这是有力量的
Money.
It doesn't mean anything now.
现在毫无意义
I think about those people
我想着那些人
sitting on piles of it...
坐在钱堆上
I don't know.
我不知道
Eating caviar out of ladles, something.
用长柄勺吃鱼子酱什么的
They could've done something for the world.
他们本可以为世界做点什么
But they missed their chance.
但他们错失了机会
Us? This group?
我们吗 这个团体吗
We're lousy with skills.
我们会很多技术
That's what being rich today is.
如今技术就是财富
And we sure as hell gonna spread the wealth.
我们绝对会分享财富
I had some caviar once.
我有次吃过鱼子酱
I didn't... I thought it tasted like bait.
我觉得尝起来像鱼饵
I get that people don't trust us.
我理解人们不信任我们
I didn't trust her when she reached out.
她帮助我们时 我也不信任她
Now I'm reaching out.
现在我要帮助他人
Things change.
情况变了
And if we can make that spread...
如果这种事能传播开来
... that's everything.
那意味着一切
I got a chance here to do exactly what I need to do,
我在这里有机会做我该做的事
so I'm taking it.
所以我要抓住机会
Every time we saw each other as people
每次我们把对方当成人
and helped each other,
帮助彼此
things got better.
情况都会变得更好
We're good at this.
我们很擅长这样做
It's like everything else was training for this.
仿佛之前的一切都是为了这事在训练
When we got that plane back in the air,
我们将飞机再次送上天时
when we landed it,
降落飞机时
when we did the impossible...
做到不可能之事时
some people noticed.
有些人注意到了
At least a few.
至少一些人注意到了
But that's all we needed.
但那就是我们需要的
Was that your plane?
是你们的飞机吗
I heard your message.
我听到你们的消息了
Found one of those boxes.
找到了一个箱子
Can you really help me?
你们真的能帮我吗
We haven't stopped since.
从那以后 我们未曾停止
So you're helping people.
你在帮助别人
What about the other thing?
另一件事呢
The other thing?
另一件事
What's the... What's the other thing?
另一件事是什么
You said it was time we all started living.
你说我们是时候开始生活了
Yeah.
是的
Well, that... that is, uh, something
那件事 我们还在
we're still working on.
努力
Why is that?
为什么
Because, um...
因为
I guess sometimes it's easier
我觉得有时候
to see what other people need help with.
看到其他人需要什么帮助更为容易
- Got it? - Mm-hmm.
-你可以吗 -嗯
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm good.
我没事
Let's get back to it.
我们继续吧
行尸之惧 第五季第九集
After what happened,
经历过那种事后
I wanted to make sure I wasn't the only one doing this,
我想确保我不是唯一一个这样做的人
so...
所以
Sorry.
抱歉
I'm... I'm not used to being on this side of the camera.
我不习惯待在摄影机前面
It's been a while... A long while.
我很久没这样做了
Like... back when there was a bar to go to
那是在很久以前 那时候一天最后
at the end of the day.
你还可以去酒吧
We raided a Big Stop,
我们洗劫了一个大服务站
we took every camera battery and tape we could find.
拿走了所有能找到的摄影机电池和录像带
I know how important this story is.
我知道这故事有多重要
And I couldn't be everywhere at once.
我不可能同时出现在每个地方
After we made contact with a few people,
我们和一些人取得联系之后
we knew that there were more out there.
我们知道了外面还有更多人
So we picked up more trucks so we could cover more ground.
所以我们开了更多的卡车 覆盖更大的区域
This is C&L One.
我是C&L一号
Anything going on out there this morning?
今早有什么情况吗
All quiet on the southwestern front.
西南方没情况
We're en route to tank town, Mo-Mo.
我们在去油罐镇的路上 摩摩
Hit you if we get any pings.
如果有信号就告诉你
Got it.
知道了
This here is how we keep the convoy humming.
这就是我们让车队保持运转的方法
Polar Bear's dudes hooked us up with it
当我们到达油田时
when we got to the oil fields.
北极熊的伙计们给我们加油
We go fill her up every couple weeks or so.
我们每隔几周就去给它加满油
Logan was right about one thing.
洛根说对了一件事
Gas is starting to go kaput.
汽油开始变质了
It was hard enough trying to get places.
想去别的地方已经够难的了
We drive the MRAP behind the tanker
我们驾驶装甲车跟着油罐车
to keep it safe.
以保证它的安全
Right, Skidmark?
对吧 刹车痕
There's still people out there who want to get it.
还有一些人想得到它
And we'd like to think our presence discourages them.
我们认为我们的存在让他们气馁
See... Logan thought we were stupid.
瞧 洛根觉得我们很蠢
He thought we'd fall for that good Samaritan schtick
他以为我们会第二次相信
a second time, but...
老好人的把戏 但是
he just wanted the gas for himself.
他只想给自己弄到汽油
And the dick squad.
还有混蛋小队
But we got him good.
但我们让他吃瘪了
What are you doing?! Where you going?!
你们干什么 你们干什么
Stop!
停车
Karma's a bitch, Logie.
造化弄人啊 洛根
I mean, technically, what we did to him
我是说 严格来说 我们对他做的事
is not different than what we did to Clayton, but...
与我们对克雷顿做的事没区别 但是
this felt good.
这感觉真棒
It did.
是的
I got lucky.
我走运了
Fell in with the, uh, right folks this time.
这次找对了团体
Now I'm basically doing
现在我基本上做的是
the polar opposite of what I used to do,
跟之前完全相反的事
and if I keep doing that for the rest of my life,
如果我这辈子一直这样做
well, uh... it won't make up for everything that I did,
这不会补偿我做过的一切
but I'll know I did some good.
但我会知道我做了好事
And being on the road, you know, I can find her.
我一直在路上 就可以找到她
Maybe.
也许吧
He won't let me give him a haircut.
他不愿意让我给他理发
Doesn't matter what I look like.
我是什么样并不重要
It does.
重要的
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Look at me, man.
瞧瞧我
It wouldn't take much
不需要费太多功夫
to make you look very presentable.
就能让你看起来很体面
Let's move on out.
走了
I'm in the Sprinter with Strand and Luciana,
我跟斯特兰德还有露西亚娜在领头车里
which means we're the lead vehicle when we go out.
这就意味着出去时我们是第一辆车
It used to be because I was, like, the first line of defense,
过去是因为我是第一道防线
but now I'm helping map out which roads are still clear.
但现在我在帮忙标注哪些道路依然畅通
I think the change is good.
我觉得改变挺好的
It's what I needed.
这是我需要的
Tell me about Alicia.
跟我说说艾丽莎
She's my friend.
她是我的朋友
I wasn't with her when she needed me,
她需要我时 我不在她身边
but I'm with her now,
但我现在跟她在一起
and I'm doing what she can't.
我在做她做不到的事
Grace and I,
格蕾丝和我
you could say we're in charge of the caravan.
可以说我们负责管理车队
We left the river mill
我们离开了河边工厂
'cause everyone we found who's needed our help
因为我们发现需要我们帮助的所有人
was so far apart, it just didn't make sense
离我们都很遥远 在一个地方安营扎寨
to operate out of one place.
看起来不合理
We try to keep everyone comfortable
我们尽量让所有人舒服
when we're taking them back and forth
当我们在沿路设立的哨所之间
between the outposts we set up along the road.
来回运送大伙儿时
牛肉 水果 碗豆蔬菜 意面 西红柿
Rice noodles.
米粉
Oil.
Garlic powder.
大蒜粉
We're running low on powdered eggs.
蛋粉不多了
Growlers!
咆哮者
Everyone in the truck!
大家都上车
We'll find a place to call home.
我们会找到新家的
Eventually.
最终会的
But it's got to be the right place.
但那必须是合适的地方
When's the wedding?
婚礼什么时候举行
I think we've got more important things to do.
我觉得我们有更重要的事做
As far as I'm concerned, we're already married.
在我看来 我们已经结婚了
She has my word, and she has my heart.
她有我的承诺 也有我的心
That's all that matters in this world.
这是这个世界中唯一重要的东西
Sorry. What was that you were doing?
抱歉 你之前在做什么
Earlier, you had your fingers around your neck
早些时候 你的手指搭在脖子上
like you were...
就好像在...
Like you were checking your lymph nodes.
就好像在检查自己的淋巴结
I wake up every morning,
我每早醒来
wondering if...
都会想...
today will be the day I...
今天是否会是我...
start to feel sick.
身体开始不舒服的那天
Used to stop me from doing a lot of things.
这种担心曾经阻碍了我做很多事
But now I'm trying to do as much as I can...
但如今我尽可能地多做一些事...
while I can.
趁我还能做
What are you listening to?
你在听什么
It's an audiobook.
是有声书
I listen to it at double speed when we're on the road.
我们在路上时我会以二倍速听
It's good.
很不错的
Back when we were on that plane,
之前我们在那架飞机上的时候
I never pictured this.
我从没想过这幅场景
Us coming this far.
我们居然走了这么远
But I do feel good.
但我确实感觉很好
About what we're doing.
我们做的这些事
Seeing what it's doing for everybody.
看到这些事为大家造福
What about you?
你自己呢
What do you think it's done for you?
这么做对你有什么影响
Now, if you'd asked me that before we met Tess,
如果你在我们遇见苔丝之前问我这个问题
I might not have had an answer for you.
我也许给不出答案
But you do now?
但你现在有答案了吗
Morgan, do you copy?
摩根 收到了吗
We could use some help.
我们需要帮助
Luciana?
露西亚娜
Yeah, we copy.
我们收到了
Just tell us where we're going.
告诉我们地点就好
She was trying to reach her husband on the walkie.
她之前试图用对讲机联系她丈夫
What's her name?
她叫什么
It's Tess.
苔丝
He hasn't come back.
他还没回来
I-I don't know why it's taking so long.
我不知道他为什么去了这么久
Why don't you come out and talk to us?
你不如出来和我们聊聊
I can't. I just...
我出不来 我...
I don't know where they are.
我不知道它们在哪里
Ben rigged the field.
是本埋进地里的
"They"?
"它们"
You don't know where what are?
你不知道什么在哪里
Landmines.
地雷
It was landmines.
她说的是地雷
Look out.
小心
How many more mines you got buried out there?
你们还埋了多少地雷
I don't know.
我不知道
He wanted to make sure no one could get close.
他想确保没人能靠近
That's gonna bring a lot more.
响声只会吸引更多行尸
We got to fix that fence.
我们得堵上那个篱笆
* But there's a roadblock up on the cloverleaf *
* 立交路口设了路障 *
* And them bears was wall-to-wall *
* 公路巡警也连成了一片 * ["熊"代指警察]
* Yeah, them smokies is thick as bugs on a bumper *
* 他们吞云吐雾 浓烟滚滚 *
* They even had a bear in the air *
*甚至在空中组成了一头熊*
* I says, "Callin' all trucks, this here's the Duck *
* 我说 "呼叫所有卡车 我是橡皮鸭" *
* We's about to go a-huntin' bear" *
* 我们要和条子干上了 *
* Come on and join our convoy *
* 快来加入我们的车队 *
* Ain't nothin' gonna get in our way *
* 没什么能阻挡我们 *
* We gonna roll this truckin' convoy *
* 我们这车队滚滚向前 *
* 'Cross the U-S-A *
* 穿越美利坚 *
* Ooh, convoy *
* 向前 *
Yeah!
Sarah and Wendell really like their trucker music.
莎拉和温德尔真的很爱他们的卡车音乐
It's, um...
他们...
It's all they listen to.
他们只听这个
This is not music.
这不是音乐
Oh, that ain't just music.
那可不止是音乐
That's our anthem.
那是我们的圣歌
That's how we stay in touch when I'm out on the road
当我在路上跑 温德尔在油罐城看孩子时
and Wendell's back watching the kids at tank town.
我俩就是用这种方式保持联系的
Chuckles, tank town is a "Need to know" kinda spot,
傻蛋 油罐城是一个"必须知道"的地方
and nobody else needs to know, you know?
但其他人不需要知道这里 明白了吗
Cut the cam.
把机子关了
They should've shut Logan's mouth as soon as he opened it.
洛根一开口 他们就应该开枪的
No more words.
不多说一个字
He'd proven the worth of his words.
他已经证明了自己说的话没有意义
Can you keep them from coming?
你们能阻止它们往这边来吗
Yeah, we're trying.
嗯 我们在努力
If they get too close to the house, there are...
如果它们太接近房子 就会...
Ben, he... he put them everywhere.
本 他到处都埋了地雷
Gotta keep them away from that fence.
不能让它们靠近那个篱笆
Yeah.
没错
Tess?
苔丝
Tess, talk to me.
苔丝 说话
I... I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
Where did your husband go?
你丈夫去哪了
He went to the drug store to find an inhaler.
他去药店找吸入器了
My son, he has asthma.
我儿子 他有哮喘
But he's all right?
他现在没事吧
His breathing, it's okay?
他的呼吸还顺畅吗
Yes.
No.
Yes, yes.
没事 没事
All right.
好吧
Look, we're gonna send some people to look for him.
听着 我们会派一些人去找他
In the meantime, why don't you come out?
与此同时 你们不如出来吧
Come out and see what we look like.
来看看我们到底长什么样
Are those cameras?
那些是摄影机吗
Yeah, maybe we should turn them off for now.
是的 也许我们应该关掉
No, it's important.
不 这很重要
Yes.
是的
We are, uh...
我们
We're recording
我们在录像
so that we can show people what we're about.
这样才能让别人知道我们在做什么
Not a lot of people saw what we did.
没多少人看到我们做了什么
With the plane.
开飞机那次
Figure this is the best way to get the message out.
我们觉得这是传递信息最好的方式
Still figuring out a way
我们还在想办法
to... actually get people to watch it.
让人真的能看到这些
So they know we're not full of crap.
让他们知道我们不是在骗人
No, I can't leave.
不 我不能离开
All right.
好吧
June, Alicia, we need your help
琼 艾丽莎 我们需要你们帮忙
- with a run for our new friend here... - Tess?
-给新朋友找点东西 -苔丝
... and a ammo re-up for me, pronto.
以及给我带些备用子弹 马上来
Come on, Tess.
好了 苔丝
Tell me why you can't leave.
告诉我你为什么不能离开
I... I haven't left the house
自从灾变以后
since everything went bad.
我就没有离开过这房子
We have supplies, a septic system,
我们有补给 有水净化系统
and we even have a garden inside.
甚至还有一个内部的果蔬园
Would've been helpful if he'd made a map
要是他画过那些东西位置的地图
of where those things are.
那就方便多了
You know, it took me a long time
我当初也是花了很久才离开
to leave the first place I was holed up in.
我蛰居的第一个地方
Why is that?
为什么
Just did.
就是花了那么久
You all don't need to put yourselves out.
你们不需要冒险
Ben will be back soon.
本马上就回来了
I'm sure he will.
我相信是的
But we're gonna stay here all the same.
但我们还是会留在这里
Make sure your boy gets what he needs.
确保你儿子得到他需要的东西
Told you we were gonna draw a crowd.
我就说声响会引来行尸
You think they're gonna find him?
你觉得他们会找到他吗
We got on a plane, crashed it, rebuilt it.
我们上了飞机 坠机 又修好了飞机
Somehow, finding someone's husband out here
但反而找一个人的老公
seems like it's harder.
看起来更难
You found June.
你就找到了琼
Maybe we ought to save the questions
也许我们该把问题留到
till we're free and clear.
安全放松的时候再问
I guess this day hit us all pretty close to home,
我想这一天对我们每个人
each in our own particular way.
都有很深的触动
处方药
There's no inhaler, Morgan.
没有吸入器 摩根
He must've already been here.
他肯定来过这里了
He walked here to get it.
他到这里来拿走了
Which means he walked home.
那说明他走回了家
Tess needed to leave that house, and she couldn't.
苔丝需要离开那幢房子 但她做不到
That's what can happen when you settle in one place too long.
如果你在一个地方待太久就会变成那样
Things go bad.
会越来越糟糕
We decided to split up.
我们决定分头去找
Thought we could cover more ground that way.
那样能搜更多地方
如果你读到了这段话
说明你还活着
Nothing this way.
这边什么都没有
You guys seeing anything?
你们有发现吗
Nada. Alicia?
也没有 艾丽莎呢
My mom used to look for the little bit of good
我妈妈以前每次在外面的时候
every time she went out into the world.
都会寻找那些微小的美好之处
She would've liked this.
她肯定会喜欢的
I haven't killed... since after the plane.
自从坐飞机回来后...我就没有杀过行尸了
Just seeing that tree, I...
看到那棵树后 我...
I... just...
我...
I didn't want to go back there.
我不想再回到那时候了
John.
约翰
All right. I'll cover you.
好 我掩护你
Okay.
I knew this was loaded for Morgan.
我知道摩根非常在意这件事
That woman and her son, and what he lost?
那个女人和她的儿子 对比他所失去的一切
Does he talk about it?
他有提起过吗
No.
没有
When I was a cop, you'd go whole shifts
我以前还是警察的时候 每天轮班
without saying more to your partner than,
和搭档说的话也只有
"Good morning" And "Who's driving?"
"早上好"以及"谁开车"
Still, you knew what made 'em tick.
但你很清楚什么会触到他的神经
He got my back, I got his.
他罩我 我也会罩他
You couldn't ask for a better partner on a run.
出去时没有比他更好的搭档了
You're not gonna show this to June, are you?
你不会把这些给琼看吧
John's not a big talker.
约翰不怎么爱说话
At least not always.
至少不经常说
Neither am I.
我也是
At least not always.
至少不经常说
You want to put that down for a minute?
你要不要先把这个放下
I've rolled during worse.
我在更恶劣的情况下拍过
Back up, back up!
后退 后退
Tell me about the minefield.
和我说说地雷的事
Well... I've called a lot of things ugly mustard,
我管很多东西叫过惨不忍睹的芥末
but this was by far
但那次的场景
the ugliest mustard I've ever seen.
绝对是我见过最惨不忍睹的芥末
What?
怎么了
Where did that phrase come from?
这比喻是从哪学的
Uh, it's something my grandpa used to say.
是我祖父以前常说的话
He worked in a delicatessen.
他在熟食店工作
If you hesitate, you don't get the story.
你要是犹豫 就得不到故事
It was intense.
当时情况很紧张
Yeah.
We got to hit 'em before they...
我们必须出手 趁它们还没...
You okay?
你没事吧
Trust me, words cannot describe it.
相信我 那无法用言语来形容
You two all right in there?
你俩在里面没事吧
Yeah. Yeah.
没事 没事
Guys, where are we with the inhaler?
各位 找到吸入器了吗
The tree wasn't the only remarkable thing
那棵树不是我们在树林里发现的
we found out in those woods.
唯一惊人的东西
That walker that came at Alicia wasn't just any walker.
袭击艾丽莎的行尸不是普通行尸
哮喘吸入器
It was him.
是他
It was Tess's husband.
是苔丝的丈夫
- That's all we have. - Right.
-没子弹了 -对
Morgan...
摩根
Mommy? Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈
We don't know how close those mines are to the house.
我们不知道地雷离房子有多近
It could hurt the people inside, the boy.
有可能会伤着里面的人 那个男孩
Morgan. Morgan!
摩根 摩根
It was loaded for me.
我非常在意
I knew it from the moment I first talked to her.
第一次跟她说话时我就知道了
Because of what happened to your wife and son?
因为你妻儿的遭遇吗
Yes.
Morgan, stay in the craters!
摩根 待在坑里
Don't move!
别动
- We're clear! - Don't move!
-安全了 -别动
Your left foot.
你的左脚
Shit.
该死
Morgan?!
摩根
John. Don't come any closer.
约翰 别再靠近了
Yeah, we're not gonna listen to you on that one.
这事我们才不听你的
I don't want anybody else to get hurt.
我不希望其他人受伤
Well, neither do we.
我们也不希望
Looks like this could take a while, though.
不过看样子这一时半会弄不好
Might as well have some company.
不如我们陪陪你
Easy. Easy.
冷静 冷静
We have the inhaler.
我们拿到吸入器了
Just take it easy.
别紧张
We don't know how many more of these things there are around.
我们不知道周围还有多少地雷
What's going on out there?
外面什么情况
Tess, we found the inhaler.
苔丝 我们找到吸入器了
But we're gonna need you to come out here and get it.
但你得自己出来拿
No. No, Ben... he'll be back.
不 不 本会回来的
He can get it. He can help you, too.
他能拿 他也能帮你
I didn't want to tell you like this.
我本来不想这样告诉你
Ben's not coming back, Tess.
本不会回来了 苔丝
No. No, he will.
不 他会的
We found him.
我们找到他了
He had the medicine that your boy needed.
他拿到了你儿子需要的药
He got what you needed.
他找到了你需要的东西
Can you come out here?
你能出来吗
No.
Whoever you found, it wasn't him.
不管你们找到了谁 那都不是他
He's coming back.
他一定会回来的
She just couldn't bring herself to say goodbye.
她就是无法下定决心告别
I get it.
我懂
It's hard.
这很难
Morgan...
摩根
Morgan, I...
摩根 我...
She's not coming out, so we're doing this now.
她不肯出来 那我们现在做
Got to get that inhaler inside.
得把吸入器送进屋里
I'm putting the camera down.
我把摄影机放下
No. They need to see this.
不 他们需要看到这一幕
So, you dealt with one of these before, Al.
你以前拆过地雷 艾尔
Did an imbed in an EOD unit overseas.
我曾当过海外拆弹小队的随军记者
That you're not already a goner might mean it's a dud.
你还没死 说明这可能是哑弹
Or it's a pressure-release device.
又或是松发式地雷
- We can't know. - Okay.
-我们无法确定 -好
You should get back.
你该退后
No. We can do this.
不 我们能做到
I'll talk you through it.
我会一步一步指导你
First, you just need to dig out around it
首先 把周围的土挖开
- so we can see what we're up against. - Dig out?
-让我们看到地雷类型 -挖开吗
Yeah, gently.
对 轻轻地
Morgan.
摩根
A ... that'd be more precise.
这把刀小点 会更精准
Thank you.
谢谢
- Could you...? - Yeah.
-你能不能... -好
Got it.
拿到了
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay.
Here.
Which one?
哪一个
- Uh, this one. - Here?
-这个 -这里吗
Should access the fuse, yeah.
应该能接触到引信 对
Wait.
等等
Wait. That... That could trigger the firing pin.
等等 那可能会触发撞针
Yeah. It's... It's this one.
对 是...是这个
How sure are you about this?
你有多大把握
Fifty-fifty.
五成吧
Fift...
五...
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
I had something planned for tonight.
我今晚计划了一件事
Something I think we all need.
一件我们都需要的事
No, don't go making any final pronouncements.
不 别乱发表最后宣言
I'm not, John, I'm not.
我没有 约翰
I'm just saying we're still gonna do it, all right?
我只是想说计划不变 好吗
Okay.
So, on three.
数到三
One...
two...
Wait.
等等
What are you doing?
你们在做什么
Pulling the firing pin.
拔撞针
That won't work.
那样没用的
I saw Ben do this a hundred times before.
我见本做过上百次
No, stay back.
不 退后
I can help.
我能帮忙
I want to help.
我想帮忙
I know... he's not coming back.
我知道...他回不来了
He used these.
他用的是这个
Thank you.
谢谢
Right, as soon as the holes line up,
好 对齐洞了以后
you're gonna slide the pin in.
插入别针
Just... lift your foot very, very slowly
非常缓慢地抬起脚
to release the pressure.
卸掉压力
Okay.
I think that's in.
应该进去了
- Think it'll hold? - I don't know.
-能卡住吗 -不知道
Think you should back up.
你们最好退后
Think everybody should back up.
大家最好都退后
Careful.
当心
Come on.
拜托
Move.
快走
Let's go.
我们走
She hadn't stepped outside the house in two years.
她两年没出过家门
But she did today.
但她今天出了
To help Morgan.
为了帮助摩根
All because we were there to help her.
都是因为我们去帮了她
- Oh, my God. - Morgan.
-天啊 -摩根
How do you feel?
感觉如何
How do I feel...
感觉如何...
I didn't think she would come out.
我没想过她会出来
Why not?
为什么
You can hear that somebody's gone.
你可以听到某人死了
You can see it for yourself.
你可以看到某人死了
And even then, you still can't believe it.
但即使那样 你依然不会相信
Sometimes it...
有时候
Sometimes you just can't say goodbye.
有时候你无法说再见
We've been wanting to do it for a while.
我们想这样做有段时间了
Finally, we could.
我们终于可以了
Psst. Grace.
格蕾丝
Tell me about the Pad Thai.
跟我讲讲泰式炒河粉
I had this recipe on my fridge for years,
这菜谱在我冰箱上挂了很多年
and... this is what it took for me to finally make it.
到了这份上 我才终于下决心做了
I managed to find all the ingredients in some form or another.
我想办法找到了所有配料或替代品
Worcestershire as fish sauce,
伍斯特酱当鱼露
and ketchup packets are damn versatile.
番茄酱真是万能配料
It's just missing the peanuts.
只剩花生了
He didn't think that everyone was bad.
他不认为所有人都是坏人
He just thought...
他只是觉得...
that we should stay put.
我们应该待着不动
Try to survive where we were.
在原处努力生存下去
That help would come someday.
以后会有人来救我们
He was right.
他是对的
Thank you.
谢谢你们
There's a proud tradition of eating noodles around a campfire with this group.
围着篝火吃粉面是这个团队的光荣传统
Come on.
来吧
You want to get some practice in tomorrow?
你明天想训练吗
It's been a while.
很久没练过了
Actually, I'm kind of working on something of my own.
实际上我要办些自己的事
Okay.
I want to know who's painting those trees.
我想知道那些树是谁画的
I want to find them.
我想找到他们
Missing spice or you want spice?
缺辣椒还是想要辣椒
You never know where help is gonna come from.
你永远不知道谁会帮助你
But we all need it at one time or another.
但我们在某个时刻都需要帮助
Talking about Tess?
你是在说苔丝
Talking about you?
还是在说自己
You said you didn't think you could answer my question
你说过在遇见苔丝之前 我的问题
before you met Tess.
你给不出答案
What did you mean by that?
那话是什么意思
I knew I needed help with something.
我知道我在某些方面需要帮助
And I didn't know what it was.
但我不知道是什么方面
And now you do?
现在你知道了吗
It's been a long time since I lost them.
我失去他们已经很久了
I still haven't said goodbye.
我依然没有说再见
I think I need to, Al.
我觉得我需要说 艾尔
But I just don't know how.
但我不知道该如何说
I don't.
我不知道
I need help.
我需要帮助
Help finding my own way...
帮我找到自己的方法...
to make things better.
让一切变得更好
I need to figure out how to make this world
我要想清楚怎样才能让这个世界
a little more like the one we used to have.
变得更像以前的世界
I need to find a place for all of us...
我要为大家找到一个地方
that won't be like the other places I've been.
不能像以前我们住过的地方
So, what now?
现在呢
I've got a lot more things I want to do.
我有更多想做的事
Making the most of my second chance.
好好利用我的第二次机会
Being the man
当一个
that my daughter would've been proud to call her dad.
会让我女儿自豪的父亲
Ending each day
每天都要
knowing I've tried to make someone else's life better.
确保我让某人过得更好了
Doing right by the people who took a chance on me.
不辜负那些给我机会的人
Keepin' that rig chugging for the poet of the pavement.
为了街头诗人把卡车继续开下去
What about you, Al?
你呢 艾尔
What do you need help with?
你需要帮助做什么事
Making sure these stories aren't just interviews on tape.
确保这些故事不只是录像带上的采访
I started filming our stories so we would have it.
我最早录故事只是为了留记录
It became about so much more.
现在意义变得大多了
We are out here helping,
我们在外面提供帮助
but this is bigger than any of us.
但这比我们任何人都更重要
And we can't do it on our own.
我们无法独自完成
That's why we made this tape.
所以我们录了这段录像
That's why you're watching it now.
所以你现在正在看它
We need you.
我们需要你
However you can
不管用什么方法
with whomever you can.
不管帮谁
Because that's how this lasts.
因为这样才能长久
When everyone starts helping...
当所有人都开始帮助他人
... that's how we start helping everyone.
我们才能开始帮助所有人
So if you're watching this, um, pick up a walkie,
如果你正在看 拿起对讲机
leave somebody some food,
给某人留些食物
do something, do anything.
做一些事 做任何事
Help yourself.
帮助你自己
Help them.
帮助他们
Help us.
帮助我们
Help everyone.
帮助所有人
4频道
拿走你需要的留下你不要的帮助你能帮的
孤橡加油站杂货 衣物 冷饮
Shit.
该死
Look, I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
Yeah.
是啊
Neither did I.
我也不想
There's something you need to see.
你得看样东西
That's what happens to your shoes
步行200英里
when you walk 200 miles.
鞋就会变成这样
Imagine what happens to your feet.
想像一下你的脚会变成什么样
The dead walk.
死尸行走
We weren't meant to.
我们不该走
Least I'm not.
至少我不该走
Spent a lot of time...
我花了很长时间
clearing these roads with Clayton.
和克雷顿清理这些道路
So did my crew.
我的团队也是
And now we can't even make use of our own handiwork...
现在我们连自己的成果都享受不了
'cause you took our gas.
都是因为你们抢了我们的汽油
Doris.
多莉丝
I wouldn't do that if I were you!
换我可不会那么做
Why don't you just tell us where the oil fields are,
你何不告诉我们油田在哪
and...
然后
we can forget all this horseshit?
我们可以忘记这些屁事
I don't know what kind of horseshit you're talking about.
我不知道你说的屁事是什么
I'm ignorant of said horseshit.
我完全不清楚所谓的屁事
You're not with them?
你不是他们的人吗
With who? The people on that tape?
谁的人 录像带上的人吗
No. I'm not "With them".
不 我不是他们的人
More horseshit.
那也是在放屁
Different kind.
不过味道不同
You steal that from them?
这是你偷他们的吗
I like you.
我喜欢你
Make sure he can't follow us.
确保他不能跟踪我们
You got the front tire. It's not like...
你打爆前胎了 不是说...
Come on.
拜托
God.
天啊
Unless you want to join the marching band over there...
除非你想加入那个行进乐队
... you might want to get out of here.
否则你最好离开这里
How?
怎么离开
Call them.
给他们打电话
And when they pick you up...
当他们接你时
tell them they're making more enemies
就说他们在这里树的敌人
than friends out here.
比交的朋友更多
And we got more bullets than we know what to do with.
而且我们子弹多得不知道该怎么办