生活大爆炸 第一季 The Big Bang Theory Season 1 第14集: 时间机器(The Nerdvana Annihilation)

上映日期: 2,007

语言: 英语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 喜剧

导演: 詹姆斯·伯罗斯

演员: 吉姆·帕森斯 / 约翰尼·盖尔克奇 / 凯莉·库柯 / 西蒙·赫尔伯格 / 昆瑙·内亚 / 莎拉·吉尔伯特 / DJ·考尔斯 / 考特尼·海根勒 / 莎拉尤·拉奧 / 布鲁克·朵赛 / 布瑞恩韦德 /


台词
This sandwich is an unmitigated disaster.
这三明治真是个彻底的失败品
I asked for turkey and roast beef
我点的是火鸡和烤牛肉
With lettuce and swiss on whole wheat.
全麦上放生菜和芝士
What did they give you?
那他们给你的什么?
Turkey and roast beef
火鸡和烤牛肉
With swiss and lettuce on whole wheat.
全麦上放的芝士和生菜
It's the right ingredients, but in the wrong order.
东西确实一样 但是顺序不对啊
In a proper sandwich,
一个合格的三明治
The cheese is adjacent to the bread
它的芝士要紧贴着面包
To create a moisture barrier against the lettuce.
这样会提供给生菜一个有水分的屏障
They might as well have dragged this thing through a car wash.
他们可能带着这玩意过了一趟洗车房
I don't believe it.
不太可能吧
I know. it's basic culinary science.
我知道 这是很基本的烹饪知识
Some guy is auctioning off a miniature time machine prop
有人拍卖了一个原版电影里用过的时间机器道具
From the original film, and no one is bidding on it.
但竟然没人竞拍
A time machine from the movie the time machine?
电影"时间机器"里的时间机器?
No. a time machine from sophie's choice.
不 是"苏菲的选择"里的时间机器
Boy, sophie could have used a time machine in that movie.
厉害 苏菲在电影里是用过一个时间机器
Did you see it? it's rough.
你见过吗? 挺刚猛啊
Oh, that's cool.
酷毙了
It's only $800?
只要800美金?
Yeah. and that's my bid.
没错 那是我出的价钱
You bid $800?
你出价800美元?
It was a spur-of-the-moment thing.
我没多想一时定下的嘛
I figured it would go for thousands,
我想它怎么都会飙到上千的
And I just wanted to be a part of it.
我只是想参与一下而已
There's only 30 seconds left in the auction.
拍卖还剩30秒就结束了
Do you have $800?
你有800美金吗?
Not to blow on a miniature time machine.
撼动不了这台小型时间机器
Well, don't worry. the way these things work
别担心 一般大家都是
Is people wait until the last second to bid,
等到最后一秒钟
And then they swoop in and get it. it's called sniping.
然后突然杀进来把它拍走 这就叫淘宝
15 seconds.
15秒
Come on, snipers.
快点啊 淘宝人
10 9 8... Ten, nine, eight...
Where are your snipers?
你的淘宝人呢?
Five... snipe.
5 淘啊
Four... snipe.
4 淘啊
Three... snipe!
3 淘啊
Two... snipe!
2 淘啊
1 One...
Congratulations!
祝贺你
You are the proud owner of a miniature time machine!
你光荣地成为这台小型时间机器的主人了
You lucky duck.
你个幸运的家伙
I wonder why no one else bid.
我想不通怎么没人竞拍了
This is a classic piece of sci-fi movie memorabilia.
这是部经典高科技电影里很有纪念意义的东西啊
Yeah, I know! I still can't afford it.
我知道 可我仍然没钱买它
Why don't we share it?
要不我们一起凑钱吧?
We'll each put in 200 bucks, and we'll
我们每人出200
Take turns having it in our house.
然后我们轮流把它放家里
A time-share time machine.
一个时间共享的时间机器
I'm in. sheldon?
我同意 谢尔顿?
Need you ask?
还用你问吗?
I still don't understand why no one else bid.
可我还是不明白怎么就没人出价
I understand why no one else bid.
我明白为什么没人出价了
Did the listing actually say "miniature"?
那单子上确实有写是小型的吗?
I just assumed.
我也在想
Who sells a full-size time machine for $800?
谁会800块就卖一个完整尺寸的时间机器啊?
In a venn diagram, that would be an individual located
在文氏图中 可能是一个在"不想要我的时间机器"
Within the intersection of the sets "no longer want my time machine"
和"急需800块钱"两区间
And "need $800."
取交集的人
It's actually a tremendous bargain.
这个价钱的确非常低了
Even with shipping, it works out
就算加上运费
To less than four dollars a pound.
算下来平均每磅不到4美金呢
Cocktail shrimp are $12.50.
调味酱稣虾是12块5
How are we going to get it upstairs?
我们怎么把这玩意弄上楼?
If we take the dish off,
如果把这个盘子取下来
It might fit in the elevator.
应该能放进电梯里
Yes, but the elevator has been broken for two years.
对 可是电梯都坏了2年了
I've been meaning to ask you.
我曾经想问过你
Do you think we should make a call about that?
你说我们是不是该打个电话呢
Not necessary.
没必要
I have a master's in engineering.
我是工程学硕士
I remotely repair satellites on a regular basis.
我闭眼都能远程修复卫星
I troubleshoot space shuttle payloads.
我还能检修航天飞机载弹头
When the mars rover started pulling to the left, I performed
当火星探测器开始向左行驶时
A front-end alignment from 62 million miles away.
我在6200万英里以外进行用户接口联合
No. that baby's broken.
不 这宝贝已经坏了
Come on, guys! push!
加油啊 伙计们 用力推!
If I push any harder,
如果我再用力
I'm going to give birth to my colon.
就快把结肠给"分娩"出来了
I can't feel my fingers. hurry up!
我手指都快没知觉了 快点!
It's the same amount of work
不管多快
No matter how fast you go.
工作量都是一样的
Basic physics.
基本的物理原理
Sheldon? yeah?
-谢尔顿? -干嘛?
If my fingers ever work again,
如果我的手指以后还能用
I've got a job for the middle one.
我想我的中指以后有活干了
Oh. hey, guys.
好 各位
Oh. hi, penny.
你好 潘妮
Take a break, guys.
休息一会吧
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
We're just, you know, moving something upstairs.
我们在...搬点东西上来
What is it?
什么东西
Just... you know. time machine.
就是个...时间机器
Yeah. okay. neat. but I really got to get to work.
好的 不错 但我要赶去工作了 所以...
Just give us a few minutes. I don't have a few minutes.
-再给我们几分钟 -我等不了几分钟
I'm running really late.
我已经晚了
Then, I have a simple solution.
我有个简单的办法
Go up to the roof. hop over to the next building.
去到楼顶 跳到另一栋楼顶上
There's a small gap--
中间离得不远
Don't look down if you're subject to vertigo--
如果你容易晕就别往下看
And use their stairwell.
然后走他们的楼梯井
You're joking, right?
你逗我玩呢 是吧?
Oh, I never joke when it comes to vertigo.
跟头晕有关的东西我从不开玩笑
Damn. okay, I'll just take the roof.
该死 好吧 我去房顶看看
Hey, if you wait for us to set up the time machine,
如果你能等我们把时间机器都弄好了
I can drop you off at work yesterday.
我可以把你送回到昨天上班时
Time travel joke. it's not... never mind.
时光旅行 开个玩笑...别介意
For what it's worth, I thought it was humorous.
从它的用途来看 我觉得还是挺好笑的
Let's just do this.
还是接着搬吧
You guys ready to push?
兄弟们准备好推了没?
In a minute.
马上
Howard stepped outside to throw up.
霍华德到外面去吐了
I don't know what you were worried about.
我不懂你到底在担心什么
I think it really works in the room.
我觉得他放在房间里肯定能行
Yeah.
是啊
It is by far the coolest thing
这绝对是我拥有过的
I have ever owned.
最酷的东西
The exact time machine that carried actor rod taylor
那个载着演员罗德·泰勒
From victorian england
从维多利亚时代的英格兰
Into the post-apocalyptic future,
到临近未来世界末日的时间机器
Where society had splintered into the two factions
那个社会分裂成两个派系
The subterranean morlocks, who survived by feasting
居住在地下的"莫洛克"
On the flesh of the gentle surface-dwelling eloi.
他们靠吃住在地表的"埃洛依"维生
Talk about your chick magnets.
真是性感的万人迷啊
Oh, yeah.
是 没错
The guy who lives next to me is always like,
那个住我旁隔壁的家伙总是
"i have a jacuzzi on my balcony.
"我的阳台上有个水流按摩浴缸
I have a jacuzzi on my balcony."
我的阳台上有个水流按摩浴缸"
But wait until I tell him,
可等着看我告诉他
"i've got a time machine on my balcony.
"我的阳台上有一台时间机器
Stuff that in your speedo, jacuzzi bob."
把泳裤裹裹紧吧 按摩浴缸"
Gentlemen, I know we said we'd take turns,
先生们 我知道我们说好是轮流拥有它
But I think you'll agree
但我想你们会认同说
That practicality dictates it remain here.
实际上就意味着它是留在这儿的
You can't just keep it here.
你不能就这么独吞了
What if I meet a girl and say,
假如我碰到个小妞然后跟她说
"you want to come up and see my time machine?
"你想上去看看我的时间机器吗
It's at my friends' house."
它在我朋友家里"
How lame is that?
多丢人啊!
He's got a point. all right,
-他说的对 -好吧
I think we're going to need some ground rules; in addition
我觉得我们该订些基本原则
To the expected "no shoes in the time machine,"
除了"进时间机器禁止穿鞋"
And "no eating in the time machine,"
以及"时间机器内禁止饮食"
I propose we add "pants must be worn
我还建议"进时间机器
At all times in the time machine."
必须要穿裤子'
Seconded.
赞成!
I was going to put down a towel.
我还准备在里面放条毛巾呢
I still want it on my balcony.
我还是希望它能放在我的阳台上
I say we move it on a bi-monthly basis.
我说我们就两月轮一次(或一月轮两次)吧
Yeah, that sounds fair.
是啊 听上去挺公平
Hold on, bi-monthly is an ambiguous term.
等等 两月轮一次很模棱两可啊
Do you mean move it every other month or twice a month?
意思是每两月搬一次还是每个月搬两次?
Twice a month. then no.
-一月两次 -那就不行
Okay, every other month.
那好 两月一次
No.
还是不行
Sheldon, you can't be selfish.
谢尔顿 你不能这么自私!
We all paid for it, so it belongs to all of us.
我们都付了钱 所以它是大家的
Now get out of the way so I can sit in my time machine.
现在快让开 别挡着我进我的时间机器
Okay, I am setting the dials for march 10, 1876.
好的 我设置时间到1876年3月10日
Good choice, alexander graham bell
好主意 亚历山大·格雷厄姆·贝尔
Invents the telephone and calls out for dr. watson.
发明了电话并打给了沃森博士
Wait a minute. I'd want to see that, too.
等等 我也想看看这个场面
So when it's your turn, you can.
轮到你的时候 随你想干嘛
But if we all go back to the same point in time,
不过如果我们都去同一个时间点
Bell's lab is going to get very crowded.
贝尔的实验室就太挤了
He'll know something's up.
他就会知道有大事发生了
Also since the time machine doesn't move in space,
而且时间机器不会进行空间上的位移
You'll end up in 1876 pasadena.
所以你会"降临"在1876年的帕萨迪纳
And even if you can make it to boston, what are you going to do?
即使你降临在了波士顿 你又能干嘛呢
Knock on the door and say to mrs. bell,
敲贝尔的门跟贝尔夫人说
"hey, mrs. bell. big fan of your husband.
"嘿 贝尔夫人 我是你老公的疯狂粉丝
Can I come in and watch him invent the telephone?"
我能进来参观他发明电话吗?"
Mrs. bell was deaf.
贝尔夫人是个聋子
She's not even going to hear you knock.
她甚至不会听到你敲门
I have a solution.
我有个办法
First, go into the future and obtain a cloaking device.
首先去到未来弄一个隐身装置
Ooh, how far into the future?
多远的未来?
If I remember correctly,
如果我没记错的话
Captain kirk will steal a cloaking device
柯克舰长会在星际纪年5027.3
From the romulans on stardate 5027.3,
从罗姆兰偷走一个隐身装置(出自"星际迷航"系列)
Which would be january 10, 2328 by pre-federation reckoning.
之后被'先锋联盟舰队'于2328年1月10日所截获
Okay, I am setting the dials for january 10, 2328.
好吧 那我把时间设到2328年1月10日
Here we go into the future.
向未来 出发
That was fun.
真有意思
My turn!
轮到我了
Okay, first of all,
首先
What you call a gap was nearly three feet wide.
那段你声称仅三英尺宽的距离
I slipped and skinned my knee. are you okay?
-让我滑倒摔伤了我的膝盖 -你还好吧?
Second of all, the door to the stairwell
其次 那扇通往旁边那幢楼的
Of the other building was locked,
楼梯井门是锁着的
So I had to go down the fire escape,
所以我不得不从防火梯下楼
Which ends on the third floor,
可那只是到三楼的
Forcing me to crawl through the window
逼我只能从一个"可爱"的亚美尼亚家庭
Of a lovely armenian family
的窗户爬了进去
Who insisted I stay for lunch.
他们还强留了我吃午饭
That doesn't sound too bad.
听起来还不坏嘛
It was eight courses of lamb,
那是整整八斤羔羊肉
And they tried to fix me up with their son.
他们还试图撮合我和他们的儿子
I'm sorry. not done.
-对不起 -还没完呢
By the time I finally
等我终于好不容易
Got to work, they'd given my shift away.
赶到那里上班 他们已经把我的班给换了
Yeah, that's right.
是啊 没错
I lost an entire day's pay thanks to this.
我损失了一整天的工资 就因为这个
This... time machine.
-这个... -时间机器
The lights flash and the dish spins. you want to try it?
灯会一闪一闪 托盘还会转 你想不想试试?
No!
才不!
I don't want to try it!
我才不想试试!
My god, you are grown men!
天哪 你们都已经是成年人了!
How can you waste your lives with these
你们怎么能浪费生命
Stupid toys and costumes
整天弄这些蠢玩具和傻戏服
And comic books and... and now that?!
还有漫画书还有...那个?!
That... again. time machine.
-那个... -再次提醒 时间机器
Oh, please, it's not a time machine.
拜托 那才不是什么时间机器
If anything, it looks like something
这顶多就是看上去像艾尔顿·约翰
Elton john would drive through the everglades.
驶过大沼泽地的代步工具
It only moves in time.
这个只能在时间上移动
It would be worse than useless in a swamp.
这个在沼泽地里会比无用更无用
Pathetic! all of you!
可悲! 你们这群人!
Completely pathetic!
可悲到了极点!
My turn.
该我了
Leonard, it's 2:00 in the morning.
里奥纳德 现在可是凌晨2点
So?
怎么了
So it's my turn.
该我了
Why did you set it for the day before yesterday?
你为什么把时间设在前天?
Because I want to go back and keep myself
因为我想回到那天
From getting a time machine.
阻止自己买时间机器
You can't. if you were to prevent yourself
这做不到 如果你想在过去
From buying it in the past,
阻止自己买时间机器
You would not have it available in the present
你就不可能现在拥有一台时间机器
To travel back and stop yourself
然后利用它回到过去
From buying it. ergo, you would still have it.
阻止自己买它 所以你仍然会拥有它
This is a classic rookie time-travel mistake.
这是典型的时间旅行低级错误
Can I go back and prevent you from explaining that to me?
我可以回到过去让你闭嘴吗?
Same paradox.
同样的低级错误
If you were to travel back in time
如果你想回到过去
And, say, knock me unconscious,
比如说 把我打晕
You would not then have the conversation
那就不会有现在的对话
That irritated you, motivating you
来把你激怒 让你想回到过去
To go back and knock me unconscious.
并且把我打晕
What if I knocked you unconscious right now?
如果我现在想把你打晕呢?
It won't change the past.
那也改变不了过去
But it'd make the present so much nicer.
不过会让我现在好受很多
Are you upset about something?
你有什么事心烦吗
What was your first clue?
你从哪看出来的
Well, it was a number of things.
有很多地方
First, the late hour.
首先 你睡得很晚
Then your demeanor seems very low-energy,
其次 你的言行似乎没有活力
Plus your irritability.
再加上你很易怒
Yes, I'm upset!
是的 我很心烦!
I don't usually pick up on those things.
我一般可不大了解这些的
Good for me.
我不赖啊
Yeah, good for you.
是啊 你不赖
Oh, wait.
等等
Did you want to talk about what's bothering you?
你想聊聊为什么事心烦吗?
I don't know. maybe.
不知道 可以吧
Wow. I'm on fire tonight.
哇 我今晚真是太强了
Uh... here's the thing.
...是这样
Girls like penny never end up with guys who own time machines.
像潘妮这样的女孩是不会和玩时间机器的人在一起的
I disagree.
我不同意
Your inability to successfully woo penny
你追求潘妮失败的经历
Long predates your acquisition of the time machine.
是要远远早于得到时间机器的日期的
That failure clearly stands on its own.
这个失败是显而易见的
Thanks for pointing it out.
多谢指出
In addition, your premise is flawed.
此外 你的前提是有瑕疵的
In the original film, rod taylor got yvette mimieux
在原版电影中 罗德·泰勒就是用时间机器
With that very time machine.
得到了伊薇特·米米亚克斯(电影女主角)
In back to the future, marty mcfly got the opportunity
回到未来 马帝·麦克佛莱得到了机会
To hook up with his extremely attractive young mother.
和他魅力十足的年轻妈妈鬼混
Those are movies.
那些都是电影
Of course they're movies.
当然都是电影
Were you expecting me to come up with an example
你难道指望我举出个现实版
Involving a real-life time machine?
时间机器的例子吗?
That's absurd.
荒谬
Come on, guys, push!
加油啊 伙计们 用力推!
If I push any harder,
如果我再用力
I'm going to give birth to my colon.
就快把结肠给"分娩"出来了
Oh, hey, guys.
好 各位
Oh. hi, penny.
你好 潘妮
Take a break, guys!
休息一会吧
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
Oh, you know, just moving a time machine.
你知道 就是搬搬时间机器
Yeah. okay, neat, but I really gotta get to work, so...
好的 不错 但我要赶去工作了 所以...
No problem.
没问题
Hang on.
坚持一下
But... what about your time machine?
但是...你的时间机器怎么办
Some things are more important than toys.
有些事情比玩具更重要
I'm scared.
我好害怕
Don't worry, baby. I've got you.
不要害怕 宝贝 有我在
Oh, leonard.
哦 里奥纳德
It's still my turn.
仍旧该我了
What are you doing?
你干什么
I'm packing up all my collectibles
把我收集的所有东西打包
And taking them down to the comic book store to sell.
然后带下去卖给漫画书店
Was that really necessary?
真的有必要吗
If you need money, you can always sell blood.
如果需要钱 你随时可以卖血啊
And semen.
还有精液
This is not about money.
这和钱无关
We brought food!
我们带了吃的
Lox and bagels, the breakfast of time-travelers.
熏鲑鱼和硬面包圈 时间旅人的早餐
Terrific.
棒极了
Does anyone want to buy my share of the time machine?
有人想要买我时间机器里的股份吗
Why?
怎么
I don't want it anymore.
我不想再要了
Why?
为什么
Just... personal reasons.
...私人原因
My spidey sense tells me
我蜘蛛侠一般的嗅觉告诉我
This has something to do with penny.
这和潘妮有关
Look,
听着
Do you want to buy me out or not? I'll give you
-你们到底想不想要买股份? -我给你
A hundred dollars, which will make me half-owner
100美元 这样我就是半个拥有者了
And we'll put it on my balcony.
然后我们把它放到我的阳台上去
Screw his balcony.
去你的阳台
I'll give you $120 and we'll put it in my garage.
我给你120美元 我要放到我的车库
I paid $200 for my share.
我的股份当时是200美金
Dude, everybody knows
小子 大家都知道
A time machine loses half its value
时间机器会因为转让
The minute you drive it off the lot.
而贬低一半的价值
I'll go for $200.
我付200
That time machine stays right where it is.
让时间机器就呆在原地
$300 and I'll throw in
我付300
My original 1979 mattel millennium falcon
我要打造最初的1973年的星战飞船
With real light speed sound effects.
并使之兼具真正的光速和声效
No. no more toys or action figures
不 不再要玩具和动作模型了
Or props or replicas or costumes or robots
也不要道具 复制品 戏服还有机器人
Or darth vader voice changers.
也不要达斯·维德的变声工具了
I'm getting rid of all of it.
我不想再要所有这些了
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
Look what you've created here.
看看你收集的这些吧
It's like nerdvana.
这就像是封闭的电脑狂人
More importantly,
更重要的是
You have a darth vader voice changer?
你有达斯·维德的变声工具?
Not for long.
不会再有了
Oh, I call dibs on the golden age flash.
我有权要求那"Golden Age Flash"(一部漫画)
Hang on. I need that
等等 我要靠它来
To complete my justice society of america collection.
集全"正义联盟"(一部漫画)
Too bad. I called dibs.
太遗憾了 我有权要求了
You can't just call dibs. I can and I did.
-你不能这么有权要求的 -我既可以也叫了
Look up "dibs" in wikipedia.
去维基百科查查"有权要求"吧
Dibs doesn't apply in a bidding war.
在竞价战中是没有有权要求的
It's not a bidding war.
这不是竞价战
I'm selling it all to larry down at the comic book store.
我全部要卖给楼下漫画书店的拉里
Why larry? did larry call dibs?
为什么是拉里 拉力有权要求了?
Will you forget dibs?!
你能不能别提有权要求了?!
He offered me a fair price
就这整套东西
For the whole collection.
他提了个合理的价钱
What's the number? I'll match it.
多少? 我给同样价钱
I'll match it plus a thousand rupees.
我给同样价钱再加一千卢比
What's the exchange rate? none of your business.
-汇率是多少 -不关你事
Take it or leave it?
成还不成?
Mom? my bar mitzvah bonds.
妈妈 我的成年礼债券在吗
How much do I got?
我有多少?
Thanks.
谢谢
I can go $2,600 and two trees in israel.
我可以出价2600美金加上以色列的两颗树
Forget it, guys.
算了 伙计们
If I sell to one of you,
如果我卖给了你们其中一个
The other two are going to be really mad at me.
另外两个会对我大光其火的
Who cares?
管他呢
As long as you pick me!
只要你卖给我
Okay, leonard, put down the box.
好了 里奥纳德 把盒子放下
Let's talk. sorry, raj.
-我们谈谈 -抱歉 拉杰
My mind is made up.
我已经决定了
No!
不!
I can't let you do this.
我一定得阻止你
Sheldon, get out of my way.
谢尔顿 你让开
None shall pass!
没人可以过去!
Okay.
好吧
I did not want to do this, but
我不想这样的
I have here the rare mint condition production error
可我手上拿的是完好无损的
Star Trek the next generation geordi la forge
星舰迷航里下一代不带视觉辅助器的
Without his visor in the original packaging.
乔迪拉弗吉的珍贵原版纪念品
If you do not get out of my way,
如果你们继续挡我的路
I will open it.
我就把它拆封了
Okay, man. be cool.
好 伙计 冷静
We're all friends here.
我们是自己人
What the hell's going on?
你们在搞什么
You hypocrite!
你个伪善者!
What?
什么?
Little miss "grown-ups don't play with toys."
"长大了不能玩玩具"小姐
If I were to go into that apartment right now,
如果我现在进你那间屋子
Would I not find beanie babies?
我会找不到豆豆娃?
Are you not an accumulator
难道你不收集
Of care bears and my little ponies?
小熊公仔和维尼?
And who is that japanese feline I see frolicking on your shorts?
看看在你热裤上嬉戏的日本小猫又是什么
Hello, hello kitty!
你好 Hello Kitty!
Okay.
Okay, look, if this is about yesterday, leonard,
好 听着 如果是因为昨天的事 里奥纳德
I am really sorry about what I said.
我为我昨天的话感到抱歉
I was just upset.
我只是有点心烦而已
No, I needed to hear it.
不 还是很中听的
No, you didn't. look, you are a great guy
不 不是的 真的 你是个很好的人
And it is the things you love that make you who you are.
而这是你喜欢的东西 这才是你的本色
I guess that makes me "large breasts."
我猜这就是"我的大波"
Still,
但是
I think it's time for me to get rid of this stuff
我还是觉得是时候跟这些东西说再见了
And, you know, move on with my life.
然后 开始新的生活
Really?
真的?
Yeah.
是的
Well, good for you.
不错
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, do you want to...
你想不想...
I don't know, later...
也许过一会...
Excuse me.
不好意思
Hey, penny. hi, mike.
-潘妮 -麦克
You ready to go? oh, yeah. I just have to change.
-可以走了吗 -可以 等我换换衣服
I'll give you a hand.
我来帮你一把
Oh, stop it!
别闹了
Bye, guys.
再见
My turn on the time machine.
轮到我坐时间机器了
It worked.
成了
It really worked.
真的成了
They said I was mad, but it worked!
他们说我疯了 但真的成了!
Oh, no!
Not morlocks!
不要莫洛克!
Not flesh-eating morlocks!
不要吃人肉的莫洛克!
Help!
救命!
Sheldon,
谢尔顿
Are you okay?
你没事吧
We have to get rid of the time machine.
我们得远离这台时间机器
It is a little big for the living room, isn't it?
放在客厅里是有点太大了 是不是?
Yeah, that's the problem.
是 是这样
It's too big.
太大了
Glad you agree. I'm to help us move it.
很高兴你也这么觉得 我叫了人来帮忙搬走
Come on in, fellas.
进来吧 伙计们
Oh, no.
Morlocks!
莫洛克!
Eat him. eat him.
吃他 吃他