老友记 第一季 Friends Season 1 第11集: 賓太太The One With Mrs Bing

上映日期: 1,994

语言: 英语 / 荷兰语 / 汉语普通话

影片类型: 喜剧 / 爱情

导演: 大卫·克拉尼 / 玛尔塔·考夫曼

演员: 詹妮弗·安妮斯顿 / 柯特妮·考克斯 / 丽莎·库卓 / 马特·勒布朗 / 马修·派瑞 / 大卫·休默 / 詹姆斯·迈克尔·泰勒


台词
Do you think they have yesterday's Daily News?
你觉得他们有昨天的《每日新闻》吗?
- Why? - I just wanna check my horoscope...
- 干嘛? - 只是想看我的星座命理…
...see if it was right.
准不准
Oh, my God. Phoebe. Don't look now, but, behind you there's a guy...
天啊 菲比 现在别回头看
...who has the potential to break our hearts and plunge us into depression.
你背后有个 将会令我们伤心欲绝的帅哥
Where?
在哪里?
Ooh, come to Mama.
到妈妈怀里来
Okay, he's coming. Be cool. Be cool. Be cool.
他来了 酷一点…
- Nice hat. - Thanks.
- 帽子不错 - 谢谢
- We should do something. Whistle. - We're not gonna whistle.
- 我们应该有所行动 吹口哨 - 才不要
- Yeah, come on, do it. - No.
- 来吧 吹… - 不
- Do it. Do it. Do it. - Woo-hoo!
- 快点… - 呜呼
I can't believe you did that.
我不敢相信你居然做出这种事
Why did I woo-hoo?
我为什么会叫 "呜呼"?
I mean, what was I hoping? He'd turn around and say:
难道我期望 他回过头来然后说
"Ooh, I love that sound. I must have you now"?
"我喜欢那声音 我现在就要你?"
I just wish there was something we could do.
我只希望我们能帮上一点忙
Hello. Hello, coma guy.
你好 昏迷的师哥
Get up, you Girl Scout! Up, up, up!
起来 你这娘娘腔 起来…
- Phoebe, what are you doing? - Maybe nobody's tried this.
- 菲比 你在干什么? - 或许没人试过这一招
I wish we at least knew his name.
希望至少能知道他的名字
Would you look at that face?
瞧他这张脸
I mean, even sleeping he looks smart. I bet he's a lawyer.
即使在昏迷中 他仍一副精明样 我猜他是个律师
Yeah, but did you see the dents in his knuckles? That means he's artistic.
你有看见他手关节上的凹凸吗?那代表他有艺术细胞
Okay. He's a lawyer who teaches sculpting on the side.
好 他是个兼职教雕塑的律师
And he can dance.
而且他会跳舞
And he's the kind of guy who, when you're talking, he's listening...
他是那种静静听你讲话的人
...you know, and not saying, "Yeah, I understand"...
而不是说 "对 我知道"
- ...but wondering what you look like naked. - Oh, stop it.
- 却想着你裸体的样子 - 别说了
I wish all guys could be like him.
我希望男生都像他这样
I know.
我知道
Are there no conscious men in the city for you two?
难道纽约没有适合你们的清醒男生?
- He doesn't have anyone. - Yeah. We feel kind of responsible.
- 他身旁没人照顾 - 我们觉得应该负起责任
I can't believe you said, "Woo-hoo."
我不敢相信你会喊 "呜呼"
I don't even say, "Woo-hoo."
连我都不说 "呜呼"
Oh, she's coming up. She's coming up.
喔 她出现了
Folks, when we come back...
稍后
...we'll talk about her new book Euphoria Unbound...
我们将和风趣的诺拉•泰勒•宾来聊一聊她的新书
...with always-interesting Nora Tyler Bing. Put the kids to bed for this one.
《无边的快感》 你得叫你的孩子上床睡觉了
Don't watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime and HBO and Cinemex.
我们别看这个 其他电视台有《柏尼斯之周末夜》
- No way. - Come on. She's your mom.
- 不行 - 拜托 她是你妈妈耶
Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's.
所以才要看《柏尼斯之周末夜》
Dead guy getting hit in the groin 20, 30 times.
死人的裤裆部分被打几十次 很有看头
- No? - Chandler, I gotta tell you...
- 不看吗? - 钱德 我得告诉你
...I love your mom's books. I love her books.
我爱你妈妈写的书
I cannot get on a plane without one. I mean, this is so cool.
飞机上不能没有她的书陪伴 她的书太酷了
You wouldn't think it's cool if you were 11...
你无法想象当你11岁的时候
...and all your friends were passing around page 79 of Mistress Bitch.
你的朋友们争相传阅 第79页《情妇婊子》时的感觉
Come on, Chandler. I love your mom. I think she's a blast.
拜托 钱德 我超爱你妈妈的 她一级棒
- You can say that. She's not your mom. - Oh, please. She's the...
- 你这么说是因为她不是你妈妈 - 拜托 她是…
Hi, sweetie.
亲爱的
When did Rigatoni get back from Rome?
那个意大利通心粉 什么时候从罗马回来的?
- Last night. - Really?
- 昨晚 - 真的?
So then his plane didn't explode in a big ball of fire?
难道他的飞机没在空中炸成火球?
Just a dream I had.
只是我做的一个梦
But, phew.
但…
Hey, hey, hey. She's on.
嘿… 她上节目了
Ah. Nora Bing.
诺拉•宾
Before we get to the book.
等一下再谈你的书吧
What is this about you being arrested in London? What is that about?
听说你在伦敦被逮捕?
- Your mom was arrested? - Shh, I'm busy beaming with pride.
- 你妈妈被逮捕? - 嘘 我正在深感骄傲呢
This is kind of embarrassing...
说来有点难为情…
...but occasionally after I've been intimate with a man...
有时我在和一个男人亲热后…
- Why would she say that's embarrassing? - Shh.
- 她怎会说难为情? - 嘘
I just get this craving for Kung Pao chicken.
我非常想吃宫保鸡丁
That's too much information.
透露太多了
So now you're doing this book tour thing. How's that going?
现在你正为新书做宣传 情况如何?
Oh, fine. I'm leaving for New York tomorrow, which I hate.
还不错 明天我将前往纽约 虽然我不太想去
But I get to see my son, who I love.
但我的儿子住那儿 我爱他
Oh.
This is the way that I find out. Most moms use the phone.
我只能从电视上知道 一般的妈妈都会打电话
You know, don't take this wrong, I just don't see you as a mom somehow.
别误会 只是我无法把你与母亲这个词亲联系起来
- I don't mean that bad. - Oh, no. I'm a fabulous mom.
- 我绝对没有恶意 - 不 我是个很棒的妈妈
I bought my son his first condoms.
我儿子的第一盒保险套 是我买给他的
And then he burst into flames.
然后他就欲火焚身
Let's see. "Congress is debating a new deficit-reduction bill.
"国会正讨论新削减预算赤字法案"
The mayor wants to raise subway fares again.
"市长想再度提高地铁票价"
The high today was 45."
"今天最高气温是45度"
And, oh. And teams played sports.
还有各球队正在比赛
爱你的菲比和摩妮卡 祝你早日康复
- What about Glen? - No.
- 叫格伦如何? - 不好
- He could be a Glen. - Mm-mm. Not special enough.
- 他可以是格伦 - 不 还不够特别
Ooh, how about Agamemnon?
亚格•曼侬怎么样?
Way too special.
太特别了
餐厅酒吧 墨西哥餐厅 免费外送
I'm famished. What do I want?
我饿死了 我想吃什么
Please, God, don't let it be Kung Pao chicken.
拜托 别又是宫保鸡丁
Oh, you watched the show. What did you think?
你看了那节目 感觉如何?
Well, I think you need to come out of your shell just...
我觉得你应该更放开一些…
What is this dive?
怎么是这种地方?
- Only you could've picked this place. - Oh.
- 只有你才会选这种地方 - 哦
Come on. Shut up. It's fun.
闭嘴 这里很有意思
- Hi. - Give me a hug.
- 嗨 - 抱一个
- Well, I think we're ready for some tequila. - I know I am.
- 我想我们现在可以喝点龙舌酒了 - 我知道我可以
- Who's doing shots? - Hit me.
- 谁要喝烈酒? - 我要
- I'm in. - There you go. Ross?
- 我也来 - 这是你的 罗斯?
Uh, I'm not really a shot-drinking kind of guy.
我不太喝烈酒
Hi. Sorry. Sorry we're late.
抱歉 我们迟到了
We, uh, kind of just, you know, lost track of time.
我们太忙 忘了看时间
But a man can change.
但是人可以改变
Anyone want me to appraise anything?
有人要我赞扬任何事物吗?
Mrs. Bing, I have to tell you, I've read everything you've ever written.
宾太太 告诉你 我拜读过你所有的大作
No, I mean it. When I read Euphoria at Midnight...
我说真的 我读过《午夜快感》后
...all I wanted to do was become a writer.
就一心想成为作家
Oh, please, honey. If I can do it, anybody can.
别这么说 我能办到 大家就都能办到
You just start with half a dozen European cities...
你只需先描述几个欧洲城市
...throw in 30 euphemisms for male genitalia...
以各种委婉语言形容男性生殖器
...and, bam, you have got yourself a book.
然后碰… 就能写成一本书了
My mother, ladies and gentlemen.
各位 这是我妈妈
Yeah, any messages for room 226?
226房有留言吗?
- You okay, slugger? - Oh, yeah. I'm fine. I'm fine.
- 你还好吧 猛男? - 我还好
What is with you tonight?
你今晚是怎么了?
Nothing. Nothing, nothing, nothing.
没什么…
Okay, thank you.
好 谢谢
It's the Italian hand-licker, isn't it?
是因为那个意大利舔手男对吧?
No. It's the one he's licking.
不 是因为被他舔的人
She's supposed to be with you.
她应该和你在一起
You're good.
你真行
Oh, Ross, listen to me. I have sold 100 million copies of my books...
罗斯 我卖出上亿本的书
...and you know why?
知道为什么吗?
The girl on the cover with her nipples showing?
因为封面上的辣妹露两点?
No, because I know how to write men that women fall in love with.
不 因为我知道该如何描写 让女人陷入爱河的男人
Believe me, I cannot sell a Paolo.
相信我 我可推销不出巴洛
People will not turn 325 pages for a Paolo.
没人有兴趣 买本325页全是写巴洛的书
Come on. The guy's a secondary character.
他不过是个二等货
He's just a... You know, a complication you eventually kill off.
不过是最后被你搞定的纠葛
When?
什么时候?
He's not a hero.
他不是英雄主角
You know who our hero is?
知道我们的英雄主角是谁?
The guy on the cover with his nipples showing?
封面上露两点的猛男?
No, it's you.
不 是你啊
- Please. - No, really.
- 拜托 - 不 我是说真的
Come on. You're smart. You're sexy.
你既聪明又性感
- Right. - Oh, come on, kiddo.
- 真的 - 是呀
You're gonna be fine, believe me.
你会没事的 相信我
Uh-oh.
Uh, I'll just pee in the street.
我到街上尿就好了
Is Chandler here?
钱德在吗?
- Yeah. - Wait. Come here.
- 在 - 等等 过来
Okay, uh, about last night...
关于昨天晚上
...um, you know...
你知道的…
...Chandler. You didn't tell...
你没有告诉钱德吧?
Okay, I'm thinking we don't need to tell Chandler.
因为我想我们不需要告诉钱德
It was just a kiss. One kiss. No big deal, right?
只是个吻 没什么大不了的
- Right. No big deal. - Okay.
- 对 没什么大不了的 - 没错
In Bizarro-world.
才怪
You broke the code.
你违反规定
- What code? - You don't kiss your friend's mom.
- 什么规定? - 不能亲朋友妈妈的规定
Sisters are okay. Maybe a hot-looking aunt.
姐妹还可以 火辣的姑妈或许也行
But not a mom. Never a mom.
妈妈不行 绝对不行
What are you guys doing out here?
你们在外面干什么?
Uh, well, Joey and I had discussed getting in an early morning racquetball game.
乔和我说过要早起去打壁球
But, um, apparently somebody overslept.
显然有人睡过头
Yeah, well, you don't have your racquet.
对 你没带球拍?
No. No, I don't, because it's being restrung.
对 我的拍子拿去修理了
Ahem. Somebody was supposed to bring me one.
有人应该帮我准备一支拍子的
Yeah. Well, you didn't call and leave your grip size.
是吗 你又没说把手的尺寸
Okay, you guys are spending way too much time together.
你们时间还真多
Okay, I'm scum. I'm scum.
好吧 我是人渣 我是人渣
- Ross, how could you let this happen? - I don't know.
- 罗斯 你怎能让这种事发生? - 我也不知道
Well, it's not like she's a regular mom. You know? She's sexy. She's...
她不像是一般的妈妈 她很性感
You don't think my mom's sexy?
你认为我妈妈不性感?
Well, not in the same way.
不一样的性感
I'll have you know that Gloria Tribbiani...
我得让你知道 葛洛莉雅•崔比亚尼…
...was a handsome woman in her day, all right?
当年也是美到不行
You think it's easy giving birth to seven children?
你认为生七个小孩 是件容易的事吗?
Huh?
哈?
Okay, I think we're getting into a weird area here.
我想我们越谈越离谱了
- Aah. - Hey.
- 哈 - 嘿
- Hey. - What are you guys doing out here?
- 嘿 - 你们在这里干什么?
Well, ha, ha, not playing racquetball.
不是打壁球
- He forgot to leave his grip size. - He didn't get the goggles.
- 他忘了告诉我把手尺寸 - 他没带眼罩
Oh. Right.
没错
Well, sounds like you two have issues.
你们似乎有问题要解决
Goodbye, baby.
再见 宝贝
Do they wait for me to do this?
他们是不是故意在我面前做这件事?
- So are you gonna tell him? - I'm not gonna tell him.
- 你到底要不要告诉他? - 才不要告诉他
- Why would I tell him? - How about, because if you don't...
- 为何要告诉他? - 如果你不说...
...his mother might?
他妈妈或许会
What are you guys doing here?
你们在这里干什么?
Uh, he's not even wearing a jock strap.
他没穿护裆
What did I ask?
我刚问什么?
- Hi. - Hi.
- 嗨 - 嗨
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么?
Nothing. I just thought I'd stop by, you know, after the, ahem...
没事 我只是来 在那个…
That I, you know. Um, so, what are you doing here?
那个之后 你知道的 你来这里干什么?
I'm not really here.
我不是专程来此
I just thought I'd drop these off on the way. My way.
只是顺路拿这些过来
Do you, um, come here a lot...
你常…
...without me?
一个人来?
No, no, no.
没有…
So, um, do you think he's doing any better than he was this morning?
你认为他早上有好一点吗?
How would I know? I wasn't here.
我怎么会知道?我又没来
Really? Not even to, um, change his pajamas?
真的吗?也没替他换睡衣?
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
You're my friend. I had to tell you.
你是我朋友 我得告诉你
I can't believe it.
我真不敢相信
Paolo kissed my mom?
巴洛亲了我妈妈?
Yeah, I mean, I don't know if you noticed, but he had a lot to drink.
对 我不知道你是否注意到 他喝了很多酒
I mean, you know how he gets when he's drunk...
他酒醉的模样你也见识过
I can't do this. I did it.
我办不到… 是我
It was me. I'm sorry. I kissed your mom.
抱歉 是我亲了你妈妈
What?
什么?
I was really upset about Rachel and Paolo and I think I had too much tequila...
瑞秋和巴洛的事令我很沮丧 我想我是喝太多酒
...and Nora... Mrs. Mom, your Bing, was...
诺拉 妈妈太太 宾妈妈…
She was just being nice, you know? But nothing happened.
只是对我很体贴 但没发生什么事
Nothing. Ask Joey. Joey came in...
什么都没有 可以问乔伊 乔伊刚好走进来
- You knew about this? - Uh...
- 你知道这件事吗? - 嗯
You know, knowledge is a tricky thing.
知识是很难懂的
I spent the entire day with you. Why didn't you tell me?
我们一起待了一天 你为何没告诉我?
Hey, hey. You're lucky I caught them when I did...
嘿… 他们被我逮到算你幸运
...or else who knows what would've happened?
不然后果可不堪设想
Thanks, man. Big help.
谢了 老兄 帮了大忙
I can't believe this. What the hell were you thinking?
我真不敢相信 你到底在想什么?
I wasn't. I don't know. I...
我没有… 我不知道
Of all my friends, no one knows the crap I go through with my mom more than you.
我和我妈妈之间的那些事 朋友中属你最清楚了
- I know. - I can't believe you did this.
- 我知道 - 我无法相信你会做这种事
- Me neither. - I'm mad at you for not telling me.
- 我也无法相信 - 我还在生气你没告诉我
- What are you mad at me...? - Let me slam the door.
- 为什么生我的气啊? - 让我用力关门吧
Chandler, I didn't kiss her. He did.
钱德 我没亲她 是他
See what happens when you break the code?
违反规定就是这种下场
- Joey. - Aah! Uh.
- 乔伊 - 啊哈
- Rach. - Hey.
- 瑞秋 - 嘿
"A Woman Undone. By Rachel Karen Green."
"《堕落女人》 作者 瑞秋•凯伦•葛林"
Yeah, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'm still on the first chapter.
对 我想尝试一下 我仍在写第一章
Now, do you think his "love stick" can be "liberated from its denim prison"?
你认为他 "粗棉布" 监牢中的 "爱棒" 能获得解放吗?
Yeah, I'd say so.
我想可以吧
And there's no "J" in "engorged."
另外你拼错这个词了
- Hey, Rach. - Hey.
- 嘿 瑞秋 - 嘿
- Hello. - Hello.
- 哈罗 - 哈罗
- You going to the hospital tonight? - No. You?
- 你今晚要去医院吗? - 没有 你呢?
No. You?
没有 你呢?
You just asked me.
你刚问过了
Okay, maybe it was a trick question.
好吧 或许这是个圈套
- Um, Rachel, can we do this now? - Okay.
- 瑞秋 我们现在能开始了吗? - 好
I am so hot.
我好火热
And here's a picture of my mother and father on their wedding day.
这是我爸妈在婚礼时照的
Now, you tell me she's not a knockout.
你告诉我 她是不是个美女
I cannot believe we're having this conversation.
没想到我们会谈论这个
Come on, just try to picture her not pregnant. That's all.
就试着想象她没挺着大肚子
Central Perk is proud to present Miss Phoebe Buffay.
中央咖啡厅很荣幸为各位介绍菲比•布非小姐
Thanks.
谢谢
Hi. Um, ahem. Okay.
嗨 好
I'd like to start with a song that's about a man I recently met...
这首歌是有关一个我刚认识的男生
...who's, um, come to be very important to me.
他已成为我生命中重要的男人
Okay.
You don't have to be awake To be my man
你无须醒来当我的男人
Long as you have brain waves I'll be there to hold your hand
只要你一息尚存 我就会在一旁守候
Though we just met the other day
虽然我们相遇不久
There's something I have got to say
我想说…
Okay, thank you very much. I'm gonna take a short break.
谢谢各位 我得休息一下
Okay, that was Phoebe Buffay, everybody. Whoo!
感谢菲比•布非小姐
- What the hell was that? - Phoebe just started...
- 她在搞什么东西? - 菲比刚刚…
I believe I was talking to Joey. All right, there, mother-kisser?
我是和乔伊讲话 亲老妈的人
"Mother-kisser."
"亲老妈的人"
I'll shut up.
我闭嘴
Chandler, can I say something? I know you're still mad at me.
钱德 我知道你仍在生我的气
I just wanna say that there were two people there that night, okay?
我只想说那一夜有两个人
- There were two sets of lips. - Yes, well, I expect this from her.
- 两双嘴唇 - 是 我希望她亲口告诉我
Okay? She's always been a Freudian nightmare.
她一直都是个佛洛依德梦魇
Okay, but if she always behaves like this, why don't you say something?
如果她一直这样 你为何不找她谈谈?
Because it's complicated. It's complex.
因为太复杂了 一团乱
Hey, you kissed my mom.
你亲了我妈妈
We're rehearsing a Greek play.
我们正在排练希腊剧
- That's funny. We done now? - No.
- 真幽默 排练完了吗? - 没有
Okay, you mean you're not gonna talk to her, tell her how you feel?
你不找她谈?不说出你的感受?
That would be a no. Just because you played tonsil tennis with my mom...
不 别以为你亲过她
...doesn't mean you know her, all right? Trust me, you can't talk to her.
就自以为了解她 相信我 不能找她谈
Okay. "You can't"? Or you can't?
到底是能还是不能?
Okay, that's my finger. Okay, that's my knee.
好 这是我的手指 好 这是我的膝盖
Still doing the play.
还在排练
All right, what did you do with him?
好 你对他怎么了?
- You're awake. - Look at you.
- 你醒了 - 瞧瞧你
How do you feel?
感觉如何?
Uh, a little woozy, but basically okay.
头有点晕 基本上还行
Gosh, you look good.
你的气色好极了
I feel good.
我感觉好极了
Who are you?
你们是谁?
- Sorry. - I'm Phoebe Buffay.
- 对不起 - 我叫菲比•布非
I'm Monica Geller. I've been taking care of you.
我叫摩妮卡盖勒 我一直在照顾你
We both have.
我们一直在照顾你
- So the Etch A Sketch is from you guys? - Actually, it's just from me.
- 雕刻艺术品是你们送的? - 其实只有我一个
- Yeah, I got you the foot massager. - Know who shaved you? That was me.
- 我替你做脚底按摩 - 知道是谁帮你刮胡子吗?是我
- I read to you. - I sang. Ha.
- 我念书给你听 - 我唱歌给你听
Well, thanks.
谢了
- Oh, my pleasure. - You're welcome.
- 我的荣幸 - 不客气
So I guess I'll see you around.
我想那就再见了
What? That's it?
什么?就这样?
"See you around"?
"再见"?
- Well, what do you want me to say? - Well, I don't know.
- 不然要我说什么? - 我不知道
Maybe, uh:
或许该说
"That was nice.
"你真好"
It meant something to me.
"这对我来讲意义重大"
I'll call you."
"我会打电话给你"
- All right. I'll call you. - I don't think you mean that.
- 好吧 我会打给你 - 一点诚意都没有
This is so typical.
典型的男人
You know, we give...
我们付出
...and we give...
付出
...and we give.
不断的付出
And then we just get nothing back.
却得不到任何回报
And then one day, it's just, you know, you wake up and "See you around."
有一天他醒来却只说 "再见"
Let's go, Phoebe.
走吧 菲比
You know what? We thought you were different.
知道吗?我们以为你与众不同
But I guess it was just the coma.
不过我想这只是昏迷的缘故
The car's running downstairs.
楼下的车已发动
I wanted to drop off these copies of my book for your friends.
我只想拿几本我的书给你朋友
- Anything you want from Lisbon? - No, just knowing you're there is enough.
- 需要在里斯本帮你买什么? - 不了 知道你要去就够了
All right. Well, be good. I love you.
好吧 要乖哦 我爱你
You kissed my best Ross.
你亲了我最好的罗斯
Or something to that effect.
好像说错了 反正差不多
Okay.
好吧
Look, it was stupid.
我做了蠢事
- Really stupid. - Really stupid.
- 愚蠢至极 - 愚蠢至极
And I don't even know how it happened.
我也不知道是怎么发生的
I'm sorry, honey. I promise it will never happen again.
抱歉 孩子 我保证不会再发生这种事
- Are we okay now? - Yeah.
- 我们没事吧? - 没事
No. No.
不…
Ah, the forbidden love of a man and his door.
男人与门之间禁忌的爱
Shh.
He did it. He told her off. And not just about the kiss, about everything.
他说了 不只是亲吻的事 一切都说出来了
- You're kidding? - No.
- 开玩笑吧? - 别
He said, "When are you gonna grow up and start being a mom?"
他说 "你何时才能成熟 开始有个妈妈的样子?"
- Wow. - Wait, then she came back with:
- 哇 - 等等 她回答说
"The question is, when are you gonna grow up and realize I have a bomb?"
"问题是 你何时才能长大 了解我有大屁股?"
Okay, wait. Are you sure she didn't say:
等等 你确定她不是说
"When are you gonna grow up and realize I am your mom?"
"你何时才能长大 了解我是你妈妈" 吗?
- That makes more sense. - You think?
- 这样比较说得通 - 你也这样认为吗?
Yeah.
是啊
So, what's going on now?
现在情况怎么样?
I don't know. I've been standing here spelling it out for you.
我不知道 我一直在这里说给你听
I don't hear anything. Wait, wait, wait.
我什么都听不到 等等…
What do you see?
你看见什么?
It's hard to tell. They're so tiny and upside down.
很难说 他们好小而且上下颠倒
Wait, wait, wait.
等等 等等
They're walking away. They're walking away.
他们走过来 他们走过去
No, they're not. They're coming right at us. Run, run!
不 不是 他们走过来了 快逃
You okay, kiddo?
你还好吧 孩子?
- Yeah, I'm okay. - All right. You be good.
- 还好 - 当个乖孩子
Drive safe.
小心开车
- Mrs. Bing. - Mr. Geller.
- 你好 宾太太 - 盖勒先生
Hey.
You mean that?
你当真?
Yeah, why not?
对 有何不可?
- So I told her. - Oh.
- 我告诉她了 - 噢
- How did it go? - Awful. Awful.
- 情况怎么样? - 简直太糟了
Couldn't have gone worse.
没有比这更糟糕的
- Well, how do you feel? - Pretty good.
- 感觉怎样? - 不错
I told her.
我告诉她了
Well, see?
瞧 看到没有?
So maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, you know, me kissing your mom, huh?
或许我亲你妈妈不是个坏主意…
But we don't have to go down that road.
不过我们不必继续往下说了吧
Now, this is just the first chapter...
这只是第一章
...and I want your absolute honest opinion. Okay?
我要大家坦白的意见
Oh, and on page two, he's not reaching for her "heaving beasts."
在第二页中他的手没伸向她那"尖挺"的双峰
What's a "niffle"?
什么是"乳投"?
You can usually find them on the heaving beasts.
你在尖挺的双峰上可以找到
All right, all right, so I'm not a great typist.
好吧… 算我不会打字
Wait, did you get to the part about his "huge, throbbing pens"?
你有看到这句吗 "他这只巨大跳动的笔"?
Tell you, you don't wanna be around when he starts writing with those.
他写作时你可得离远一点
- All right, that's it. Give them back. - No.
- 好了 别看了 还给我 - 不