Dr. Johnson, you have a call on line 7.
强森医生 七线有您电话
She's not here yet. She's having my baby and she's not here.
她还没到… 我孩子的妈妈还没到
- Everything's fine. Has her water broken? - I don't know.
- 我相信没事的 羊水破了吗? - 我不知道
But when I spoke to her, she said she'd already passed the mucus plug.
我们说话的时候 她说黏液栓子已经脱落了
Do we have to know about that?
我们一定要知道这个吗?
What are you gonna do when you have a baby?
乔伊 如果你小孩要生了怎么办?
I'm gonna be in the waiting room, handing out cigars.
我会在候诊室分送雪茄
Yes, Joey's made arrangements to have his baby in a movie from the '50s.
我猜乔伊安排了在50年代的电影生小孩
Aah, I don't believe this. I mean, she could be giving birth in the cab.
我不敢相信 她有可能生在计程车上
It's only like $2 for the first contraction...
第一次阵痛可能只要2块钱
...and then 50 cents each additional contraction.
然后每次阵痛跳表5毛钱
What, it's okay when Chandler does it?
怎样 钱德开玩笑就无所谓?
You have to pick your moments.
你要会选时间
- Hi. Did I miss it? Did I miss it? - No, she's not even here yet.
- 我错过了吗? - 她还没到
- Oh. - What's with the guitar?
- 哦 - 你背吉他干嘛?
I just thought we might be here for a while, so, you know, things might get musical.
我们可能要在这待一会儿 或许用得上音乐
- Hey, where the hell have you been? - We stopped at the gift shop.
- 你们去哪里了? - 我们去了礼品店
I was looking at stuffed animals, and Susan wanted a Chunky.
我买了玩偶 苏珊买了强奇巧克力棒
Susan wanted a... You're having a baby. A baby. You don't stop for Chunkys.
你要生小孩了 买什么强奇巧克力?
- I used to have that bumper sticker. - Ha, ha.
- 我以前有那种保险秆贴纸 - 哈
You see what I mean?
你们懂我的意思吧?
- "Stopped for a Chunky." - Let it go, Ross.
- 还买巧克力 - 算了吧 罗斯
I got an extra one. You want this?
我有多的 你要吗?
Hey, how's my favorite parenting team doing?
嘿 我最喜欢的父母档如何?
Dr. Franzblau. Hi.
法兰兹布劳医生
So I understand you're thinking of having a baby.
我知道你们想生小孩
I see you're nine months pregnant. That's a good start.
你怀孕了9个月 那是很好的开始
- How you doing with your contractions? - Oh, I love them.
- 你的阵痛如何? - 我很喜欢
Each one's like a little party in my uterus.
每次都像有人在我的子宫狂欢
Ha, ha. They're every four minutes and last 55 seconds.
间隔4分钟 持续55秒
Fifty-nine seconds. Quartz. Ha.
是59秒 石英表
Swiss quartz. Ha, ha.
端士石英表
- Am I allowed to drink anything? - Ice chips, just ice chips.
- 我能喝东西吗? - 可以吃冰块
- They're at the nurses' station. - I'll get them.
- 护士站有 - 我去拿
- No, I'm getting it. Be right back. - No, I got it. I'm getting it.
- 不 我去拿 - 不 我要去了
Hi. Thought you might like some ice chips.
嗨 我在想你可能想要冰块
And if you need anything else, I...
如果有任何需要 我…
...do not believe we have met. Hi.
我想我们没有见过 你好
I'm Rachel Green.
我是瑞秋•葛林
I'm Carol's ex-husband's sister's roommate. Ha, ha.
我是卡萝前夫妹妹的室友
It's nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Franzblau.
幸会 我是法兰兹布劳医生
I'm your roommate's brother's ex-wife's obstetrician.
我是你室友哥哥前妻的产科医师
Hmm. Not tonight, honey. I got an early day tomorrow.
今晚不行 宝贝 明天我要早起
Get up. Come on, let's get some coffee.
起来 我们去倒杯咖啡
Oh, okay, because we never do that.
好吧 因为我们从没这么做过
Or just fall down. That's good too.
或者不投 那也可以
- Knick fan? - Oh, yeah.
- 尼克队粉丝? - 对
- Oh, boy, do they suck. - Hey, listen, lady, I...
- 喔 天啊 他们真烂 - 听着 小姐…
Look. Look at your man Ewing. Nice shot.
你看 看看你的尤恩 投得好
You know, he couldn't hit water if he was standing on a boat.
要是在船上 他连水都碰不到
Oh, yeah? And who do you like?
是吗?那你喜欢谁?
- Celtics. - Celtics? Ha!
- 塞尔蒂克队 - 塞尔蒂克队?
They couldn't hit a boat if... Wait.
他们连船都… 等等…
They suck, all right?
他们很烂 好吗?
Shut up. You know, it's a rebuilding year. You...
闭嘴 人家有在重建…
- Aah! Aah! - Oh. Aah.
- 啊哈 - 噢
Uh, let me get the father. Hey!
我去叫爸爸 嘿
We need a father over here! We need a father!
宝宝的爸爸快点来
Oh, that's okay. I'm fine. I'm...
没关系 我没事
- Oh! - Oh, uh...
- 哦 - 噢…
Okay. All right. Uh, right this way.
好的 来这边
All the other pregnant women seem to be going in here.
其他的孕妇好像都走进这里
They're tiny and chubby. And so sweet to touch
他们小小胖胖的 让人爱不释手
But soon they'll grow up And resent you so much
很快他们长大成人 对你憎恨不已
Now they're yelling at you And you don't know why
对你大呼大叫让你感到不解
And you cry and you cry and you cry
惹你伤心落泪
- Thanks, Ross. - Yeah. I'm paying you to stop.
- 谢了 罗斯 - 我付钱是请你别唱了
Oh, look, twins. Hi, guys. Oh, cute, cute.
喔 快看 是双胞胎 喔 好可爱喔
No fair. I don't even have one. How come they get two?
不公平 我一个都没有 为什么她有两个?
- You'll get one. - Oh, yeah? When?
- 有一天你会有的 - 是吗?什么时候?
I'll tell you what.
这么说好了
When we're 40, if neither of us are married...
如果我们俩到了40岁都还没结婚
...what do you say you and I have one?
你说我们俩一起生一个好不好?
Why won't I be married when I'm 40?
我为何到40岁还没结婚?
Oh, no, no, no. I just meant hypothetically.
喔 不… 我只是说假设
Okay, hypothetically, why won't I be married when I'm 40?
好吧 那假设性的说 我为何到40还没嫁人?
- No, no, no. - No, no, what is it? Seriously.
- 不是 不是 - 为什么?
Is there something fundamentally unmarriable about me?
我有什么原因嫁不出去吗?
- Uh... Uh... - Well?
- 呃… - 说啊?
Dear God. This parachute is a knapsack.
老天 这降落伞根本是个背包
- Hey. - Hey. Ooh.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Look at you, dressy-dress. - Yeah.
- 喔 看看你穿这么美 - 嗯
Did you go home and change?
你回家换衣服?
Yeah, well, it's an important day. I wanna look nice.
这是重要的日子 我想美美的
Um, has Dr. Franzblau been by?
法兰兹布劳医生来了吗?
No, I haven't seen him.
我没见到他
Well, where is he? He is supposed to be here.
那他在哪?他应该在这的
What if the baby needs him?
如果宝宝需要他怎么办?
Rachel, what is the deal with you and doctors?
瑞秋 你迷恋医生是怎么回事?
- Is, like, your father a doctor? - Yeah. Why?
- 你父亲是医生吗? - 是啊 为什么?
Mom, we've been through this.
妈妈 我们说过了
No, I am not calling him.
不 我不要打给他
I don't care if it is his kid. The guy's a jerk.
我不在乎他是孩子的爹 他是混蛋
No, I am not alone. Joey's here.
不 我不是一个人 乔伊在这
What do you mean, "Joey who?"
什么叫 "哪个乔伊"?
- Tribbiani. - Joey Tribbiani.
- 崔比亚尼 - 乔伊•崔比亚尼
Yes. Okay. Hold on.
是的 好 等一下
- She wants to talk to you. - No.
- 她要跟你说话 - 不
Hi. Yeah, it's me.
喂 是 是我
Oh, no, no, no. We're just friends. Yeah.
不 我们只是朋友
- She's not much of a phone person. - Yeah.
- 她不太懂电话礼仪 - 是啊
So, uh, what's the deal with this father guy?
所以 孩子的爸做了什么?
I mean, if someone was having my baby somewhere, I'd wanna know about it.
如果有人怀了我的孩子 我会想要知道的
Hey, Knick fan, am I interested in your views on fatherhood? Um, no.
尼克队迷 我有兴趣知道你对为人父的想法吗?不
Okay. Uh, look, maybe I should just go.
好吧 或许我该走了
- Maybe you should. - Good luck.
- 或许是 - 祝你好运
And, uh, take care, huh?
保重
Know what the Celtics' problem is? They let the players run the team.
你知道塞尔蒂克队的问题吗?他们让球员管理球队
Oh, that is so not true.
才不是那样
- Oh, it is. It is. - It isn't. Isn't.
- 就是那样 - 不是
- Breathe. Breathe. Breathe. - Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
- 呼吸 - 呼吸
You're gonna kill me!
我受不了了
- Fifteen more seconds. Fourteen, 13, 12... - Count faster.
- 再15秒 14 13 12… - 数快一点
It's gonna be okay. We're doing it for Jordy. Keep focusing on Jordy.
没事的 这一切都是为了乔弟 想着他就好
Who the hell is Jordy?
乔弟到底是谁?
- Your son. - Whoa, whoa whoa.
- 你儿子 - 哇…
I don't have a son named Jordy.
我儿子不叫乔弟
We all agreed, my son's name is Jamie.
我们说好要叫洁米的
Well, Jamie was the name of Susan's first girlfriend...
苏珊的第一任女友也叫洁米
...so we went back to Jordy.
所以我们改回乔弟
What do you mean, "back to Jordy"? We never landed on Jordy.
你说什么改回乔弟?我们从没谈过乔弟这名字
We just passed by it during the whole Jesse/Cody/Dillon fiasco.
在整个取名字的失败过程 我们压根没提过
- What? What? What? - Leg cramp, leg cramp.
- 怎么了? - 喔 小腿抽筋
- I got it. I got it. - I got it. I'm doing it.
- 我来 - 我来 我在弄了
You get to sleep with her. I get the cramps.
你能跟她睡觉 小腿给我
- That is it. I want both of you out. - What?
- 够了 你们都出去 - 什么?
- She started it. - He started it.
- 她开始的 - 是他
I'm trying to get a person out of my body here...
我努力想把一个人从身体生出来
...and you're not making it any easier. Now go!
你们这不是在帮我 现在出去
- Thanks a lot. - See what you did?
- 太感谢了 - 看你干的好事
- Yeah. Listen... - Out.
- 听我说… - 出去
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
What is that? Something exploded.
那是什么?有东西爆出来了
It's just her water breaking. Calm down, will you?
她只是羊水破了 冷静点
Water breaking? What do you mean? What's that, water breaking?
羊水破了?什么意思?那是什么?
Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.
呼吸…
- Oh, please. This is so your fault. - How? How is this my fault?
- 拜托 都是你的错 - 为何是我的错?
Look, Carol never threw me out of a room before you came along.
在你出现以前 卡萝从没把我赶出门过
Well, there's a lot of things Carol never did before I came along.
我还没出现之前 卡萝有很多事没做过
- Are you trying to be clever? - You are so threatened by me.
- 你是在耍聪明? - 你觉得我威胁到你…
- Everything I say is a problem. - Hey, hey, hey. Okay. All right.
- 所有的事都不太对 - 嘿 好了 够了
That's it. Get in here. Come on.
进去里面
My God, you guys. I don't believe you.
天啊 你们两个 我真不敢相信
There are children coming into the world in this very building...
这里有孩子等着出世
...and your fighting noises are not the first thing they should be hearing.
他们该听到的第一个声音 不是你们负面的争吵
So just stop all the yelling! Just stop it!
所以你们别吵了 闭嘴
Don't make me do this again! I don't like my voice like this!
别逼我再这么做 我不喜欢拉高嗓音
Okay, who wants to hear something ironic?
谁想听听一件无奈的事?
- Come on! - Help!
- 拜托 - 快来人啊
- I'm having a baby in there! - Hello?
- 我的孩子要生了 - 哈罗
- Help! - Okay, everyone stand back.
- 来人啊 - 好吧 大家拄后退
Are they here yet?
他…们…到…了没?
No, honey, but don't worry, we're gonna find them.
还没 你别担心 我们会找到他们的
And until we do, we are all here for you, okay?
在找到之前 我们都在这 好吗?
- Okay. Okay. - Okay?
- 好 - 好喔
Anyway, you were telling me about Paris. It sounds wonderful.
你刚说巴黎 那听起来很棒
It really was. There was this great little pastry shop right by my hotel...
有一家很棒的点心店 就在我饭店旁边
There you go, dear. You...
很好 亲爱的
Come on, Lydia, you can do it. Push.
加油 莉蒂雅 你可以的
Push him out, push him out. Harder, harder.
用力挤… 用力…
Push him out, push him out. Way out.
用力挤… 出来
Let's get that ball and really move. Hey, hey. Ho, ho.
我们抢球的动作要快
I was just... Yeah, okay.
我只是… 好吧
What are you gonna do, suck the door open?
你要干嘛?把门吸开?
- Help! Help! Help! - Help!
- 来人啊… - 来人啊
And they found their bodies The very next day
他们在隔天找到他们的尸体
And they found their bodies The very next...
他们在隔天找到他们的…
La, la, la, la, la, la
啦啦…
No, Mom, everything's going fine, really. Yeah, Ross is great. He's, uh...
妈妈 一切都很顺利 罗斯很好 他…
He's in a whole other place. Yeah. No, he's gone.
他在另外一个地方 不 他走了
No, no, you don't have to fly back. Really.
不 你不需要飞回来 真的
What do you mean, this might be your only chance?
什么叫 "这可能是你唯一的机会"?
Oh. Would you stop? I'm only 26.
别说了好吗?我才26岁
I'm not even thinking about babies yet.
我都还没想到孩子的事
- Where have you been? - Oh, I just had a baby.
- 你去哪了? - 刚生了个孩子
I don't know. It could be an hour, it could be three.
我不知道 有可能是1小时或3小时
But relax, she's doing great.
但放轻松点 她很好
So, uh, tell me, are you currently involved with anyone?
所以 你最近有跟人交往吗?
No. No, not at... At the moment, no, I'm not, no.
没有 现在没有 没有
- Are you? - No, no.
- 你呢? - 不
It's hard enough to get women to go out with me.
要找女人跟我约会很难
Heh. Right, yeah, I've heard that about cute doctors.
是啊 帅的医生都这样
I suppose it's because I spend so much time, you know...
我猜是因为我花很多时间…
I try not to let work affect my personal life, but it's hard when you do...
我试着不让工作影响我个人生活 但那很难
...what I do. It's like, uh...
做我这样的事就像…
Well, for instance, what do you do?
好吧 比如说 你做哪一行?
- I'm a waitress. - Okay, all right.
- 我是服务生 - 好吧
Well, aren't there times when you come home at the end of the day...
难道你没有 当你很晚回到家
...and you're just like, "If I see one more cup of coffee..."
会不想再见到任何一杯咖啡的经验?
- I'm gonna check up on your friend. - Okay, that's fine.
- 我去看看你的朋友 - 好的 没问题
- So how did you know I was even here? - Your mom called me.
- 你怎么知道我在这? - 你妈妈打电话给我
No, this is a loaner.
不 这是借来的
Listen, I'm sorry you had to do this by yourself.
很抱歉我让你孤单分娩
Oh. I wasn't by myself. I had a doctor, a nurse and a helper guy.
我不孤单 我有医生 护士 还有个善心男士
So did you see who won the game?
你知道谁赢了比赛吗?
Yeah, Knicks by 10. They suck.
尼克队赢了10分 他们很烂
Eh, they're not so bad.
他们也没那么烂啦
Damn it, damn it, damn it. This is all your fault.
该死… 都是你的错
This is supposed to be, like, the greatest day of my life.
这应该是我生命中最美好的一天
My son is being born, and I should be in there, you know?
我儿子要出生了 我应该在场的
Instead I'm stuck in a closet with you.
而不是跟你困在柜子里
I've been waiting for this just as much as you have.
我爱的女人要生了 我跟你一样期待这一天
Believe me, no one has been waiting for this as much as I have, okay?
相信我 没有人像我这么期待这天的
And you know what the funny thing is?
你知道好笑的是什么吗?
When this day is over, you get to go home with the baby.
生完后 孩子可以跟你回去
- Where does that leave me? - You get to be the father.
- 而我剩什么? - 你是孩子的父亲
Everyone knows who you are. Who am I? There's Father's Day. There's Mother's Day.
大家都知道你是谁 我算什么?有父亲节 母亲节
There's no Lesbian Lover Day.
没有女同志情人节
Every day is Lesbian Lover Day.
每天都是女同志情人节
You wanna explain that?
解释一下好吗?
I mean, well, because when I was growing up, you know, my dad left...
我是说 我小时候 父亲就丢下我
...and my mother died, and my stepfather went to jail.
我母亲死了 而我继父去坐牢
So I barely had enough pieces of parents to make one whole one.
我几乎没有任何父母亲的疼爱
And here's this little baby who has like three whole parents...
而这个宝宝有三个父母
...who care about it so much that they fight over who gets to love it the most...
他们是如此关心他 还为此争吵谁最爱他
...and it's not even born yet.
宝宝甚至还没出生呢
It's just the luckiest baby in the whole world.
他是世上最幸运的宝宝
I'm sorry. You were fighting.
对不起 你们在吵架
- I'm sure they'll be here soon. - They wouldn't miss this.
- 他们很快就会来的 - 他们不会错过这一刻的
Relax. You're only at nine centimeters, and the baby's at zero station.
放轻松 你只开了9公分 宝宝还不会出来
Okay, you are really frightening me.
你真令我感到害怕
Somebody wanna help me? Trying to rip out my heart.
救救我好吗?有人要挖出我的心脏
Uh... Oh, that's great. Anybody seen a nipple?
太好了 有人看到奶头吗?
All right. Ten centimeters. Here we go.
10公分了 开始了
- All right, honey, time to start pushing. - But they're not here yet.
- 甜心 要开始用力了 - 但他们还没到
Sorry, I can't tell the baby to wait for them.
抱歉 宝宝不能等的
Okay, got the vent open.
好了 通气孔打开了
I'm hospital worker Ben.
我是医院工作员班
It's Ben to the rescue.
班要去救援了
- La, la, la - Okay, okay, okay.
- 啦… - 好…
- Ben, you ready? - Yeah.
- 班 你好了没? - 好了
- All right, give me your foot. - Okay.
- 脚踩上来 - 好
- Okay, on three, Ben. One, two, three. Unh. - Ooh.
- 数到3 班 1 2 3 - 噢
- Come on, Ben. Okay. That's it, Ben. - Okay. Uh-huh.
- 加油 班 就是这样 班 - 好了
Well, Susan, I see what appears to be a dark vent.
苏珊 看来像是黑黑的通气孔
Yes, it is, in fact, a dark vent.
是的 没错 是黑黑的通气孔
Pheebs, it's open! It's open!
菲比 门开了…
Wait! You forgot your legs!
等等 你们的脚还在这
- Push. Push. - We're here!
- 用力… - 我们来了…
- We're here. - Where have you been?!
- 我们来了 - 你们死哪儿去了?
All right, Carol, I need you to keep pushing.
我要你继续用力
I need... Excuse me, can I have this?
我需要… 对不起 我要拿这个
There's too many people in this room. There's about to be one more.
太多人在这了 而且又有一个要出来
So anybody who's not an ex-husband or a lesbian life partner, out you go.
如果不是前夫或女同志伴侣的人 请出去
- Come on, out. - Okay, good luck.
- 快点 出去 - 祝你好运
- Bye, bye, bye. - Good luck, you guys, good luck.
- 再见 - 祝你们幸运
Let me ask you, do you have to be Carol's lesbian life partner?
请问一下 一定要是卡萝的女同志伴侣才行吗?
All right. All right, he's crowning. Here he comes.
好了 他要出来了
Let me see. I gotta see, I gotta see.
让我看 我一定要看
Oh. It's huge. Carol, how are you doing this?
那好大 卡萝 你如何办到的?
You're doing great. You're doing fine.
你做得很好
- Hello? - Oh, sorry.
- 嘿? - 喔 对不起
What do you see? What do you see?
你看到什么…?
We got a head, we got shoulders, we got arms, we got...
头 肩膀和手臂出来了
Oh, look at the little... The fingers.
喔 看那小小的手指
Oh, a chest and a stomach...
胸部和肚子…
...and it's a boy, definitely a boy.
是个男孩 货真价实
All right. Okay, legs, knees and feet.
腿 膝盖和脚
- Look at that. - What does he look like?
- 看啊 - 他看起来像谁?
Kind of like my Uncle Ed, covered in Jell-O.
有点像我的叔叔艾德裹着果冻
You guys, he's beautiful.
哈罗 他很漂亮
Aw, thanks, Pheebs.
谢了 菲比
No shouting, but we still need a name for this little guy.
别大声叫 但我们还没替宝宝取名字
- Ha, ha. Ben's good. - Yeah?
- 小班很好 - 是吗?
How come you never mentioned Ben before?
你之前怎么都没提到?
- We, uh, just cooked it up. - Ha, ha.
- 我们刚刚才想出来的 - 哈
That's what we were off doing.
那就是我们不在这里时 正在做的事
- Can we come in? - Yeah, come in. Come in.
- 我们可以进来吗? - 进来…
Everybody, there's someone I'd like you to meet.
各位 我要你们见见一个人
Yeah. This is Ben.
对 这位是小班
- Hi, Ben. - Hi, Ben.
- 嗨 小班 - 嗨 小班
- Ben, this is everybody. - Hey, Ben.
- 小班 这是大伙儿 - 嗨 小班
Susan, he looks just like you.
苏珊 他看起来就像你
Oh, God, I can't believe one of us actually has one of these.
天啊 我真不敢相信 我们当中有人生了宝宝
I know. I still am one of these.
我知道 我还是宝宝
- Ross? Yeah?
- 罗斯? - 怎样?
Okay, the head, the head. You gotta...
好的 小心头 你要…
I'm your Aunt Monica. Yes, I am.
我是摩妮卡姑姑 你的姑姑
I'm your Aunt Monica.
摩妮卡姑姑
I will always have gum.
我会随时都带口香糖的
...I want you to know that there may be some times...
我要你知道有时候我可能
...when I may not be around...
不会在你身边
But I'll still always come back...
但我总是会回来的
And sometimes I may be away longer...
而有时候 我可能会离开久一点
But I'll still always come back...
但我总是会回到你身边的
And sometimes I'll want you to steal third, and I'll go like this.
有时候 我会要你去盗垒 那时我会这样做
Oh, he is so amazing.
他好奇妙
Yeah, I know. Look at him.
我知道 看看他
Nothing. I don't think that's his name.
没反应 我不认为他叫小班
Oh, look, look, he's closing his eyes.
他要闭上眼睛了 看
Oh, look, he's opening his eyes.
他张开眼睛了 看
He doesn't do much, does he?
他的动作不多 对吧?
Nope, this is pretty much it.
没错 就是这样了
- You guys wanna get some coffee? - Yeah.
- 你们要喝咖啡吗? - 好
All right, I'll see you guys later.
待会儿再见
- I love you. - Hi, Ben.
- 我爱你 - 嗨 小班
Oh, look, he's closing his eyes again.
你看 他又要闭上眼睛了