Hey, what's the matter?
怎么了
see you tomorrow, okay?
明天见
Jesus, you scared me.
天呐 你吓死我了
I know, I should have called.
我知道 我该打个电话的
Where have you been?
你去哪了
We agreed on 10:00.
我们说好10点的
After the assembly, some people wanted to get something to eat.
集会结束后 有几个人想去吃点东西
I didn't think it'd be a big deal.
我没觉得有什么大不了的
You didn't think to call and let me know?
你就不觉得该打电话跟我说一下吗
With everything that's been going on?
现在出了那么多事
I didn't realize how late it was, okay?
我没意识到已经那么晚了
I'm sorry, Mom. What more do you want?
对不起 妈妈 你还要我怎么样
Whose sweatshirt is that?
这运动衫是谁的
So is Steve your boyfriend now?
史蒂夫是你的男朋友了吗
It was just cold, so I borrowed his sweatshirt.
就是太冷了 我管他借来穿
It's not a big deal.
没什么大不了的
You can talk to me.
你可以跟我说的
You can talk to me. Whatever happened.
你可以告诉我的 不管发生了什么
Sweetheart, can you hear me?
亲爱的 你听得到吗
It's me. Just talk to me. Talk to me.
是我 跟我说话 跟我说话
- Mom? - Jonathan!
-妈妈 -乔纳森
- Come here. Come here. - Mom, what is this?
-过来 过来 -妈妈 这是干什么
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
- What's going on? - It's Will. It's Will, he's...
-怎么回事 -是威尔 他...
he's trying to talk to me.
他想跟我说话
- He's trying to talk to you? - Yes, through... through the lights.
-他想跟你说话 -对 用灯
- Mom... - I know.
-妈妈 -我知道
Will... your brother's here.
威尔 你哥哥来了
Can you show him what you showed me, baby?
你能向他展示你展示给我看的吗 亲爱的
Please... Did you see that?
求你 你看到了吗
It's the electricity, Mom.
就是电 妈妈
- It's acting up. - No.
-就是出故障了 -不是
It's the same thing that fried the phone.
跟电话被烧是一个原因
No! It is not the electricity, Jonathan.
不 不是电 乔纳森
Something is going on here!
这里有情况
- Yesterday, the wall... - What? What about the wall?
-昨天 墙... -怎么 墙怎么了
- I don't know. I don't know. - Mom, first the lights,
-我不知道 -妈妈 先是灯
I just know that Will is here.
我知道威尔就在这里
- Maybe if I get more lamps... - No, Mom.
-如果我再找些灯来 -不行 妈妈
You don't need more lamps. You need to stop this, okay?
你不需要灯了 你需要停下
People are looking for him, and they're going to find him.
大家都在找他 他们会找到他的
- This isn't helping. - Okay, okay.
-这样没用的 -好吧 好吧
Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
好吧 对不起 对不起
Can you do me a favor, Mom?
能帮我个忙吗 妈妈
Can you just try and get some sleep?
你能不能尽量睡会儿
- Yeah. - Huh? Can you do that for me?
-嗯 -可以吗
- I promise. I will. - Yeah?
-我保证 我会的 -好
- Yeah. - I just need to sit here for a minute.
-嗯 -让我先在这儿坐会儿
All right, I'll go make breakfast.
好 我去做早餐
We just tell our parents we have AV Club after school.
我们只要告诉爸妈放学后有视听俱乐部活动
That'll give us at least a few hours for Operation Mirkwood.
这样我们有几小时时间实施幽暗密林行动
You seriously think that the weirdo knows where Will is?
你真觉得怪胎知道威尔在哪
- Just trust me on this, okay? - Okay.
-相信我 好吗 -好
- Did you get the supplies? - Yeah.
-你带装备了吗 -嗯
Binoculars... from 'Nam.
望远镜 越南的
Army knife... also from 'Nam.
军刀 也是越南的
Hammer, camouflage bandana...
锤子 迷彩手帕
and the wrist rocket.
还有手腕火箭
You're gonna take out the Demogorgon with a slingshot?
你要拿弹弓对付魔王吗
First of all, it's a wrist rocket.
首先 这叫手腕火箭
And second of all, the Demogorgon's not real.
其次 魔王不是真的
But if there is something out there,
但如果真有什么怪物
I'm gonna shoot it in the eye...
我要射中他的眼睛
- and blind it. - Dustin, what did you get?
-射瞎他 -达斯汀 你拿了什么
Nutty Bars, Bazooka, Pez, Smarties,
威化饼 糖果 聪明豆
Pringles, Nilla Wafers, apple,
品客 饼干 苹果
- banana, and trail mix. - Seriously?
-香蕉 还有什锦果仁 -不是吧
We need energy for our travels. For stamina.
我们需要能量好在旅途中维持精力
And besides, why do we even need weapons anyway?
再说 我们还需要什么武器啊
- We have her. - She shut one door!
-我们有她 -她就是关上了扇门
Are you kidding me? That's insane!
开玩笑吗 这多疯狂
Imagine all the other cool stuff she could do.
想象下她还能做什么其他的酷炫事
I bet... that she could make this fly!
她肯定能让这个飞起来
Okay, concentrate. Okay?
集中注意 好吗
Okay, one more time.
好吧 再来一次
Use your powers, okay?
用你的超能力 好吗
- She's not a dog! - Boys!
-她不是狗 -孩子们
Just stay down here.
待在这里
Don't make any noise, and don't leave.
别出声 别走
If you get hungry, eat Dustin's snacks, okay?
如果你饿了 就吃达斯汀的零食 好吗
- Michael! - Coming!
-迈克尔 -来啦
You know those power lines?
你知道电力线吗
- Power lines? - Yeah.
-电力线 -嗯
The ones behind my house?
就是我家后面的那种
Meet us there, after school.
放学后在那里跟我们碰面
When the numbers read three- one- five, meet us there.
等数字变成315 就来找我们
- Is everything okay? - Yeah!
-一切都好吧 -嗯
I feel like everyone's... staring at me.
觉得好像大家都在盯着我
Oh, I didn't... I didn't tell anyone.
我没告诉任何人
I know. Of course not.
我知道 当然了
But what about, like, Tommy, and Carol and them?
那汤米和卡洛呢
You're being paranoid.
你这是疑神疑鬼
- I'm sorry. - No. No, it's cute.
-对不起 -不 很可爱的
Hey, Ally. Where's Barb?
艾莉 芭比呢
Um, shouldn't you know?
这不该问你吗
You haven't seen her anywhere... at all?
你完全没见着她吗
There she is. Emerald City.
到了 翡翠城
I heard they make space weapons in there.
听说他们在里面造太空武器
Yeah. You know, like, Reagan's Star Wars.
对 里根的星战嘛
I guess we're gonna blow the Ruskies to smithereens.
我们大概是要把苏联人炸成渣渣
Hey, can I help you?
有什么事吗
Uh, yeah. We're here for a tour.
嗯 我们要进去看看
Oh, we don't give tours.
我们这儿不能随便看
Okay... A quick look around.
好吧 就进去看一圈
You have to get clearance for that. You can contact, uh...
你需要权限的 你可以联络
Rick Schaeffer at the Department of Energy.
能源部的里克·谢弗
Maybe you seen it on TV. We got a local kid that's missing.
你可能看到电视播了 有个本地的孩子失踪了
We have reason to believe he might have snuck in here.
我们有原因认为他可能是溜进去了
Like I said, you have to speak to Mr. Schaeffer.
我说了 你得去找谢弗先生
- What's your name? - Patrick.
-你叫什么 -帕特里克
Patrick, I got a panicked mayor,
帕特里克 我们镇长惊慌不已
and I got reporters breathing down my neck
记者对我步步紧逼
and I got a very upset mother.
他妈妈简直要崩溃了
Now, I know the kid's not in there,
我知道孩子不在里面
but I gotta check off this box.
但我总得查一下
Patrick, would you do me a favor?
帕特里克 能帮个忙吗
Would you speak to your boss and see what you can swing for us?
去找你老板 看看能不能给我们安排一下
I'd really appreciate it.
我会非常感激的
I'm talking ten minutes, tops.
最多就10分钟
...was occupying a large part of Lebanon.
...占据了黎巴嫩的一大部分地区
Today, Syria has become a home for...
今天 叙利亚成了...
...gift that will last forever.
...一件恒久的礼物
From the Harmony Treasures' collection...
来自和谐珍宝收藏...
- Joyce... - Just ring me up, Donald.
-乔伊 -给我记上 唐纳德
And you think this missing boy may have crawled through there?
你觉得这个失踪的孩子从这里爬了进来吗
Well, that was the idea.
是这么想的
Yeah, I just don't see how that'd be possible.
我觉得这不可能
We've got over 100 cameras.
我们有一百多个摄像头
Every square inch covered, plus all my guys.
每一寸土地都能拍到 再加上我的人手
No one breaks in here.
没人能闯进来
Certainly not some kid.
孩子更不可能
Those cameras, you keep the tapes?
这些摄像头的录像都保存着吗
If you don't mind me asking, what do you guys do in here?
如果不介意我问 你们这里干什么的
You're asking the wrong guy.
你问错人了
Staying one step ahead of the Russians?
想赶超苏联人吗
I expect. Something like that.
差不多吧
- Who's in charge here? - That'd be Dr. Brenner.
-这里谁管事 -布伦纳博士
And he builds the space lasers?
他建太空激光枪吗
- Space lasers? - Ignore him.
-太空激光枪 -别理他
This is the night of the 6th and 7th we're seeing here?
这是6日和7日的晚上吗
Like I said, we would have seen him.
我说了 如果有我们会看到他的
The night of the 7th, we had a search party out for Will.
7日晚上 我们组织了搜索队找威尔
You remember anything about that night?
记得那晚是怎么样的吗
Mmm, not much to remember. Called it off.
也没发生什么 我们最后取消了
- 'Cause of the storm. - Yeah, a lot of rain that night.
-因为暴雨 -对啊 那晚下得很大
You see any rain on that tape?
录像看起来像下着雨吗
What are you thinking?
你怎么想的
But they're lying.
但他们在撒谎
That's why science doesn't make any damn sense to me.
所以说我觉得科学就是扯淡
No, I swear. Look at this. It's totally frostbite.
不 我发誓 看啊 绝对是冻伤
Oh, thanks, man. It's a heated pool.
谢了 伙计 泳池都加热了
Well, if it's not frostbite, then what is it?
如果不是冻伤 那是什么
Ugh, I don't care what it is, it's disgusting!
我才不管是什么呢 真恶心
Get it off the table. We're eating here.
把脚拿下桌子 我们吃饭呢
When you left, did you see Barb?
你走时 看到芭比了吗
- What? - Barbara.
-什么 -芭芭拉
She's not here today.
她今天没来
I seriously have no idea who you're talking about.
我真的不知道你说的是谁
Come on, don't be an ass, man. Did you...
得了 别犯浑 你...
Did you see her leave last night or not?
你昨晚看没看到她离开
No, she was gone when we left.
没有 我们走时她已经不在了
Probably couldn't stand listening to all that moaning.
或许是受不了听人叫唤
- Oh, Steve! Oh, Steve! - Oh, Steve...
-史蒂夫 史蒂夫 -史蒂夫
- Oh, Steve! - Okay, chill.
-史蒂夫 -行了
Listen... I'm sure she's fine. She's probably just...
听着 她肯定没事的 她大概就是...
she's probably just, like, skipping or something.
她大概就是翘课了
- How about this one? - Too big for the sling.
-这个呢 -太大了 弹弓装不下
So, do you think Eleven was born with her powers, like the X- Men,
你觉得十一的超能力是像X战警那样是天生的
or do you think she acquired them, like... like Green Lantern?
还是后天获得的 像绿灯侠那样
She's not a superhero. She's a weirdo.
她不是超级英雄 她就是个怪胎
Why does that matter? The X- Men are weirdos.
那又如何 X战警也是怪胎
If you love her so much, why don't you marry her?
如果你那么爱她 干吗不娶她
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
- Mike, seriously? - What?
-迈克 不是吧 -怎么了
You look at her all, like...
你看她那眼神
"Hi, El! El! El! El!
"一一 一一 一一
- Would you marry me?" - Shut up, Lucas.
-你能嫁给我吗" -闭嘴啦 卢卡斯
Yeah, shut up, Lucas.
是啊 闭嘴 卢卡斯
What are you losers doing back here?
你们这群废物在这儿干什么
Probably looking for their missing friend.
大概是找他们失踪的朋友吧
That's not funny. It's serious. He's in danger.
这不好笑 这事很严肃的 他有危险
I hate to break it to you, Toothless, but he's not in danger.
真不想戳破 没牙仔 他没危险了
He's dead. That's what my dad says.
他已经死了 我爸就这么说的
He said he was probably killed by some other queer.
他说他大概是被其他基佬杀了
Come on. Just ignore them.
走吧 别理他们
Watch where you're going, Frogface.
看着路 青蛙脸
- You all right? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -嗯
How about this one?
这个怎么样
Yeah, this is the monster killer!
这块能杀怪
I brought you a casserole.
我给你带了砂锅菜来
Uh, you wanna... come in?
你要进来吗
Hey, Marissa. How you doin'?
玛丽莎 你好吗
You have a lot of nerve showing up here.
你还敢来这儿
You could have at least called, said,
你至少可以打个电话
"Marissa! Hey, it's not gonna work out.
"玛丽莎 我们没戏的
Sorry I wasted your time. I'm a dick."
抱歉浪费了你的时间 我是个混蛋"
Maybe we could go out again next week?
或许我们下周可以再出去一次
Newspapers? You guys got newspapers around here?
报纸 你们这儿有报纸吗
We have the New York Times, the Post, all the big ones.
我们有《纽约时报》《邮报》 所有大报纸
Organized by year and topic.
按年份和话题整理的
You can find the corresponding microfiche in the reading room.
阅读室里有对应的微缩平片
Okay, we're looking for
好的 我们想找
anything on the Hawkins National Laboratory.
霍金斯国家实验室的全部报道
Well, shouldn't you be looking for that missing kid?
你不是该去找那个失踪的孩子吗
Uh, so, why don't you start with the Times,
你先翻《时报》
and we'll check out the Post.
我们找《邮报》吧
The librarian?
图书管理员也不放过啊
Will always loved Christmas, you know.
威尔一向喜欢圣诞节
So I thought if I... I put the lights up...
我就想 如果我把灯都挂上
I don't know, he...
我不知道 他...
I'd feel like he was home somehow.
这样我会觉得他还在家
It's silly, I know.
我知道这很傻
No. No, it's not silly.
不不 这不傻
How is Jonathan holding up?
乔纳森还好吗
You know, he's good at taking care of himself.
他很擅长照顾自己
He always has been, you know?
他一向如此
I mean, he thinks I'm losing my mind, but...
他觉得我是要疯了 但...
Is something the matter?
出什么事了吗
Uh, no. No, I just...
没有 我...
We're having electrical problems.
我们有点电力故障
I want you to know something.
我想告诉你
If you need anything, anything at all...
如果你需要什么 任何事
Ted and I are here for you.
我和泰德都会帮你
Thank you. Thanks.
谢谢你 谢谢
How... how's Mike dealing with this?
迈克怎么样了
Mike? Uh... I don't know.
迈克 我不知道
He skipped school yesterday.
他昨天没去上学
He's never done anything like that before.
他以前从没这样过
Let me throw in that casserole, okay?
我把砂锅菜给你腾出来
She shouldn't be here.
她不该进来的
Oh, I'm sorry. She's quite the explorer these days.
抱歉 她现在特喜欢到处探索
- Wait, did you see something? - Yeah.
-等等 你看到什么了吗 -嗯
What did... what did you see? Tell me.
你看到什么了 告诉我
- What did you see? What... - Joyce... Joyce!
-你看到什么了 -乔伊
Listen... Karen, thank you for the casserole,
听着 凯伦 多谢你的砂锅菜
but I need you to leave.
但我需要你离开
Come on, come on, come on...
接啊 接啊
Hi, uh, Ms. Holland, it's Nancy.
霍兰德太太 我是南茜
Oh, Nancy, how are you?
南茜 你好吗
Um, I was just wondering, uh, is Barb there?
我想问下 芭比在吗
No, she hasn't come home yet.
不在 她还没回来呢
But she did come home, right? After the vigil?
但她昨晚守夜之后回过家吧
No, she said she was staying with you last night.
没有 她说昨晚要住你家的
Right, yes. She did, sorry.
是啊 没错 抱歉
I meant, did she come home this morning?
我是问 她今早回家了吗
I think she left some textbooks
她好像落下了几本教材
and she was gonna go pick them up.
她说要回去取的
Oh, um, no, I haven't seen her.
没有 我没见过她
Do... Do you know what? I just remembered... she's at the library.
那个 我想起来了 她在图书馆呢
Nancy, will you please have her call me as soon as you find her?
南茜 你找到她后叫她马上打给我好吗
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰了
Nicole here was, uh, telling us about your work.
妮可跟我们讲了你的作品
- We've heard great things. - Yeah, sounds cool.
-听说很不错 -是啊 好酷啊
And we'd just love to take a look.
我们想看看
You know, as... connoisseurs of art.
作为艺术鉴赏家
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
Please, give me my bag. No, just...
把我的包还给我 别...
Man, he is totally trembling.
他都发抖了
He must really have something to hide.
肯定有什么想隐瞒的
- Oh, man. - Let me see.
-天呐 -我看看
Yeah, this isn't creepy at all.
一点都不让人感到发毛
- I was looking for my brother. - No.
-我是在找我弟弟 -不
No, this is called stalking.
不 这叫跟踪
- What's going on? - Here's the starring lady.
-怎么了 -女主角来了
This creep was spying on us last night.
这变态昨晚偷看我们
He was probably gonna save this one for later.
这张大概是打算回头慢慢品味的
See, you can tell that he knows it was wrong, but...
瞧 可以看出来 他知道这么做不对
Man, that's the thing about perverts...
但变态就是这样
It's hardwired into 'em.
他们天生是如此
You know, they just can't help themselves.
他们控制不了自己
we'll just have to take away his toy.
我们只能拿走他的玩具了
- Steve... - No, please, not the camera.
-史蒂夫 -不 别 别拿我照相机
No, no, wait, wait... Tommy, Tommy.
不不 等等 汤米
Come on, let's go. The game's about to start.
走吧 比赛要开始了
Hop on. We only have a few hours.
上来 我们只有几小时
So, I told Mr. Mundy...
我跟蒙蒂老师说
"The solution of ten plus Y equals...
"10加Y等于
Bull, if you did that, you'd be in detention right now.
胡扯 你真那么做了 这会儿就留堂了
I bet Mr. Mundy's still a virgin.
蒙蒂老师肯定还是处呢
Oh, he's so a virgin!
他肯定是处
Maybe you should blow him, Carol. Help your grades a bit.
或许你该舔他 卡洛 说不定能分高点
Whoa, Nance, where you going?
南茜 你去哪
I told my mom I would, um...
我答应妈妈
I would do something with her.
会跟她做件事的
Well, what do you mean? The game's about to start.
什么意思 比赛就要开始了
What the hell's wrong with her?
她是怎么了
Maybe she freaked out when you went all psycho on the psycho.
或许她看你对那个疯子发疯时吓到了
What'd you expect, dating Miss Perfect?
你指望跟这种完美小姐约会能怎么样
Why did they hurt you?
他们为什么伤害你
I just fell at recess.
我就是课间时摔倒了
- Mike... - Yeah?
-迈克 -怎么
Friends tell the truth.
朋友要说真话
I was tripped by this mouth breather, Troy, okay?
我被一个白痴 特洛伊 绊倒了
Yeah, you know...
嗯 就是...
I don't know why I just didn't tell you.
我不知道我为什么没直说
Everyone at school knows.
学校里人人都知道
I just didn't want you to think I was such a wastoid, you know?
我就是不希望你觉得我没用
- Mike... - Yeah?
-迈克 -怎么
Will... are you here?
威尔 你在吗
Okay, good, good, good, good.
好 好好好
Um, blink once for yes, twice for no.
闪一次是"是" 闪两次是"否"
Can you do that for me, sweetie?
可以吗 亲爱的
Oh, good boy. Good boy.
很好 好孩子
Baby, I need to know...
亲爱的 我得知道
I need to know where to find you, honey. Where... where are you?
我需要知道怎么找到你 亲爱的 你在哪
Can you... can you tell me where you are?
你能告诉我你在哪吗
Please, baby. I need to find you. Tell me what to do.
求你 宝贝 我得找到你 告诉我该怎么办
You're home early! How was the game?
你提早回来了 比赛怎么样
Nancy? What's the matter?
南茜 怎么了
I don't know, Chief.
我不知道 局长
What don't you know?
你不知道什么
This lady, Terry Ives, sounds like a real nut to me.
这女人 泰芮·艾芙斯 好像真的是疯子
Her kid was taken for LSD mind control experiments?
她的孩子被带走做迷幻剂精神控制实验了
She's been discredited.
她名誉扫地
Claim was thrown out...
指控被撤销了
Okay, forget about her.
好吧 别管她了
Take a look at this.
看看这个
- Dr. Martin Brenner. - Who?
-马丁·布伦纳博士 -谁
He runs Hawkins Lab.
他负责霍金斯实验室
You don't find that interesting?
你不觉得有意思吗
He was involved in some hippie crap back in the day, so what?
他当年参与了什么嬉皮破玩意 那又如何
No, this isn't hippie crap. This is CIA- sanctioned research.
不 这不是嬉皮破玩意 是中情局批准的研究
Doesn't mean he had anything to do with our kid.
不代表他跟我们那孩子有什么关系
Come on. Look at that. Hospital gowns. All of 'em.
得了 看啊 他们都穿着病服
Now, that piece of fabric that the teacher found by the pipe.
那老师在管道边发现的布料
That sure looked like a hospital gown to me, huh?
我觉得看上去很像病服的布料
- Am I wrong? - I don't know, Chief.
-我说错了吗 -我不知道 局长
I'm not saying that there's some grand conspiracy.
我不是说这里有什么大阴谋
I'm saying maybe something happened.
我只是说 或许真出了什么事
Maybe Will was in the wrong place at the wrong time
或许威尔在错误的时候出现在了错误的地点
and he saw something that he shouldn't have.
他看到了不该看到的东西
- It's a reach. - It's a start.
-这太牵强 -是个起点
Hey, Powell, is the chief with you?
鲍威尔 局长在吗
Hopper here. What do you got?
我是霍普 什么情况
Yeah, this is where Will lives.
对 威尔住这儿
No, no, this is where he lives.
不不 他住这儿
He's missing from here. Understand?
他失踪了 不在这儿 懂吗
- What are we doing here? - She said he's hiding here.
-我们来这儿干什么 -她说他藏在这里
I swear, if we walked all the way out here for nothing...
我发誓 如果我们那么远都白走了
That's exactly what we did.
我们就是白走了
I told you she didn't know what the hell she was talking about!
我早说她根本什么都不知道
Why did you bring us here?
你为什么带我们来这儿
Mike, don't waste your time with her.
迈克 别跟她浪费时间了
What do you want to do then?
那你想怎么做
Call the cops, like we should have done yesterday.
报警 昨天就该这么做了
- We are not calling the cops! - Hey, guys?
-我们不能报警 -伙计们
- What other choice do we have? - Guys!
-我们还有什么别的选择 -伙计们
Okay, baby, talk to me.
好吧 宝贝 跟我说话
Talk to me. Where are you?
跟我说话 你在哪
"R." Good, good, good, good.
R 很好
That's good. Come on, come on.
很好 继续
I don't know what that means.
我不懂
I need you to tell me what to do.
我需要你告诉我该怎么办
How do I get to you? How do I find you? What should I do?
我怎么找到你 我该做什么
Oh, God. Please tell me it's not the kid.
天呐 拜托别是那孩子
It's not Will. It can't be.
不是威尔 不可能的
It's Will. It's really Will.
是威尔 真的是威尔
"Mike"? "Mike," What?
"迈克" 迈克什么
You were supposed to help us find him alive.
你本该帮我们找到活着的他的
You said he was alive!
你说他还活着
Why did you lie to us?
你为什么撒谎
What's wrong with you?
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你有什么毛病
- Mike... - What?
-迈克 -怎么了
Mike, come on. Don't do this, man.
迈克 别这样 伙计
Mike, where are you going? Mike!
迈克 你去哪 迈克
Mom, what happened?
妈妈 怎么回事