加州靡情 第五季 Californication Season 5 第3集: 第3集

上映日期: 0

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 喜剧

导演: John Dahl

演员: 大卫·杜楚尼 / 娜塔莎·麦克艾霍恩 / 帕梅拉·阿德龙 / 玛德琳·马丁 / 卡米拉·卢丁顿


台词
Previously on Californication...
前情提要...
Man,what are the odds I end up next to the most beautiful woman in the Tri-state area?
我旁边坐个三大州最漂亮女人的 概率会有多大呢?
- He wants Hank to come to him. - Who the fuck is he?- Samurai Apocalypse.
- 他只要Hank去见他 - 他妈的到底是谁? - Samurai Apocalypse
I wanna do my own thing. My own moment. Santa Monica Cop-- that's my Eddie Murphy moment right now.
我要干自己的事业 自己的高峰 Santa Monica Cop--我的Eddie Murphy
- I don't know.It's not really my thing. - Get your sexy ass over here,mama.
- 我不知道 我不太想 - 过来见见人 美人
- I'm Charlie Runkle.We spoke on the phone. - No,I'm just the nanny,but come on in.
- 我是Charlie Runkle 通过电话的 - 我是保姆 进来吧
- Are--are you okay? - I just got fired.
- 你--你没事吧? - 我被开了
Are you looking for a new gig?
你要找个新活么?
Hank Moody,better not be hittin' on my girl. You should be at Starbucks writing me some funny shit.
Hank Moody 最好别是在泡我的马子 你应该坐星巴克里写点东西出来
I don't think I can do it.
我觉得我做不来
- How's Becca? - Boyfriend.I want to kill him,Hank.
- Becca怎么样? - 男朋友 我想宰了那小子 Hank
- Tyler. - This--this is not what it looks like.This is my sister.
- Tyler -这--这不是你想的那样 她是我妹妹
- What the fuck was that all about? - Some guy my daughter's seeing.
- 那他妈是怎么回事? - 跟我闺女约会的一小子
- I think he's gonna break her heart. - Maybe you should break his legs first.
- 我觉着他会伤了她的心 - 那你应该打断他腿先
Tyler was leaving some club in Hollywood and he got jumped by a bunch of gangbangers.
Tyler在离开好莱坞一家酒吧的 时候被一群小混混打了
*********
问题解决了 不用谢我 好好写剧本
I was sitting in the Hollywood Hawaiian hotel
* 我坐在好莱坞的夏威夷旅店中 *
I was staring in my empty coffee cup
* 我凝视着空空的咖啡杯 *
Fade the fuck out. The end,motherfucker. Charlie!
他妈的淡出 剧终 操 Charlie!
Way ahead of you,buddy.
快出很多时间哦 伙计
- Print,bitches. - Wait!Don't you want to spellcheck?
- 打印吧 贱人 - 等等! 你都不查拼写错误吗?
Nah,something tells me the Samurai isn't much of a typo Nazi,and I gotta get out of here.
不啊 我直觉Samurai不是那种 拼写纠错狂 而且我得走了
I gotta get my brown eye on the red-eye. I gotta a plane to catch.
我得让我的棕色眼珠赶趟红眼航班
Please stay.
别走了
I came,I saw,I turned some words into cash. The coffers are full.
我来过 我见过 我把一些字变成钱 咖啡杯也是满的
Besides,I don't want to get myself killed by a trigger-happy rapper.
我也不想死在一个好斗说唱分子手上
It's just not the same without you,buddy.
没有你一切都不一样啊 伙计
Just go down to the bar and grab yourself one of your messy bessies,
逛个酒吧 给自己找个乱来的姑娘
- and you'll feel better in the morning. - That's the thing,Hank.It don't work anymore.
- 早上醒过来你就会感觉好多了 - 说的就是这个 Hank 那不顶用了
- I'm lonely.I long for companionship. - Is this it?
- 我很寂寞 我希望有人陪我 - 是吗?
Is this the moment I've been waiting for? Are you finally coming out to me,Charlie?
难道这就是我一直在等待的时刻? 你终于向我发起进攻了 Charlie?
Female companionship. Fee-hee-male.
女性的陪伴 女--性--
- Grab yourself a lady friend. - It's not that easy.I'm old and bald and lacking in social skills.
- 给自己找个女性搭档 - 哪那么容易 我又老又秃不会社交
Yeah,but you do make a decent living. And you have this groovy pad.
也是 可你还算有点钱 还有这么一个时髦房子
And that's really good for the hedonist. It impresses the shit out of the strippers and the barmaids.
是个鬼混的好地方 那些脱衣舞女 和酒吧女招待看得眼都直了
- But what if I want something more? - Sometimes it's better not to touch your dreams.
- 但如果我要的不止这些呢? - 有时候最好不要去碰梦想什么的
- Take it from someone who knows. - That is profound--ly depressing.
- 听听我这个过来人的话吧 - 可那也太悲催了吧
Speaking of which,I gotta go say good-bye to Becca. Then I gotta drop this puppy off at MTV Cribs.
说到悲催 我得和Becca说再见了 然后再把这小宝贝放到MTV的摇篮里
- What are you gonna do? - I don't know.
- 你准备干嘛? - 不知道啊
I guess I'll probably masturbate to something dirty on the Internet
也就对着网上的毛片撸撸管
while I wait for Stuart to show up and spend the night.
一边等Stuart过来陪我
- Solid plan.What's on the menu these days? - I'm glad you asked.
- 计划不错 最近毛片都放什么? - 很高兴你这么问了
I'm extremely partial these days to live sex-cams.
最近我特别爱上性爱实况
Yeah,for just a couple of bucks a minute,they'll do anything you want.
一分钟就几块钱 她们什么事都干
I got this girl to drink her own pee the other day.
那天我让一女的把自己尿喝了
- What is wrong with you? - What?
- 你有毛病吧? - 干嘛啊?
This is why you can't find a girl. You're too busy making them do disgusting things on the Internet.
怪不得你找不到一个正经女孩 你都忙着让她们在网上干恶心事了
- You should be ashamed of yourself. - I am.Good.
- 你该感到羞耻 - 我有啊 很好
Now hug me. I gotta go.
来抱下 得走了
- Charlie? - Yes.
- Charlie? - 是
Is that a dildo in your pocket or are you just happy to see me go?
下边那话儿是你裤子里的老二呢 还是因为我要走你很高兴?
I think I must have been reliving that pee thing. Now it's just a shame boner.
我一定是又想起那女的喝尿那出了 对不起我硬了
加州靡情 第五季第3集
- Fuck,fuck! - Hey...
- 靠 靠! - 嘿...
- What'd that poor house ever do to you? - Nothing!
- 这可怜的房子惹到你什么了? - 没什么!
It's what that pansy-ass little pussy fart is doing in my house.
是那个在我房子里的欠操的娘娘腔 惹到我了
I gotta walk this shit off before I end up back in prison.
我得出去走走 不然就得蹲牢房了
Fucker! Fucker!
操蛋! 操蛋!
What's with the hubby out there?
你老公刚在外头是怎么回事?
- Tyler got into his 40-year-old bottle of Chivas. - What the huh?I thought Batesy was on the wagon.
- Tyler喝了他40年的芝华士 - 搞什么? 我还以为Batesy戒酒了呢
Yeah,he is. But you know,he keeps it around as a symbol of his sobriety.
是戒了 不过那瓶酒他是放着作为 提醒自己清醒的标志
right on. So how's patient zero?
说得是 话说病人情况如何?
- Demanding.
- 要求不少
- I told you the kid was an asshole. - Well,yeah,but you think everyone's an asshole.
- 我跟你说过那小子就是个混球 - 是 可你觉得谁都是个混球
Yes. Yes,I do. But that doesn't make me any less right about this particular asshole.
是 我是这么觉得 可关于这小子 是个混球 我一点也没说错
I gotta go to the drugstore. Tyler needs more Vicodin.
我得去趟药店 Tyler还要点维柯丁
- Hi,Becca.Remember me? - hey,dad.
- 嗨 Becca 还记得我不? - 嘿 老爸
Hey,I'm leaving... on a jet plane...
嘿 我要走了... 坐飞机...
Don't know when I'll be back again. Maybe a hug?
不知道什么时候能再过来 来抱下?
- Safe travels,dad. - All right,I love you.- See you soon.
- 一路平安 老爸 - 好的 我爱你 - 回见
Hey,a quick one while they're away? Come on.
嘿 趁他们都走了 我们快速干一下? 来吧
- For old time's sake. - You're hitting on a married woman.
- 看在以前的情分上 - 你这是勾引已婚妇女
I know.What's your point?
我知道 你想说什么?
You really want me to sic my husband on you in the state he's in?
你真的想要我在他的房子里 跟你有什么吗?
- You're right.That kind of thing could lead a man to drink. - Yes.
- 说得也是 那样他又会酗酒的 - 对
And then his glorious mangina might make an appearance. Wouldn't want to see that happen,would we?
然后他那引人注目的男性阴道 又会出现 咱可不想看到那个是吧?
Actually,I would. I'm dying to see that thing again.
其实 我倒是特别想再看一次
- Come on,let's do it. - Stop it.
- 来吧 - 别闹了
- Come on. - Karen,is dinner ready yet?
- 来吧 - Karen 晚饭还没好吗?
- Yeah.I'm gonna take this... - No,allow me.
- 好了 我马上把这个... - 不 我来吧
- Well,put it on the-- - Hey,fuck that.
- 还有这个 - 嘿 不用
Thank,God. I was about to eat my foot.
你总算来了 我都饿得要啃脚趾头了
- Hey,Hank. - you've really moved in,haven't you?
- 嘿 Hank - 你还真搬过来了啊?
I hope you're not expecting to get your security deposit back,are you?
你应该不会指望把保证金拿回去吧?
- Hey,listen,they insisted,okay? - It's good.
- 嘿 是她们坚持让我过来的好吧? - 真好吃
- My folks are out of town,all right? - That's what your folks told you.
- 我父母都出城了好吧? - 他们只是这么跟你说
They actually hate your guts and rue the day that your father ever failed to pull out in time.
其实他们恨死你了 你老爸还 特别后悔那天没及时射在外面
- Why don't you go easy on me,man?I got my ass beat about a week ago. - I know.I know that.
- 为什么你就不能对我友好点呢? 我一个星期前刚被人揍了 - 我知道
And I was almost sad when I heard the news.
我听到消息的时候都有点难过了
And then I was vaguely disappointed when I heard you weren't gonna die or anything like that.
后来又听说你死不了什么的 又有点隐隐的失望
But knowing you were in great pain did make me smile. It's the little things,you know?
不过知道你很痛苦我也挺欣慰的 这些都是小事你知道吧?
But if you break my daughter's heart... Being stomped on by a bunch of gangbangers
可你要伤了我女儿的心... 跟一个强奸犯会干的事比起来
is gonna seem like a playdate compared to the can of rape-ass I will open up on your...
被一群混混打伤就想玩过家家一样 我一定会撕烂你的...
- ass. - Well,I have no intention of breaking her heart.
- 屁股 - 嗯 我没想伤她的心
- Good. - She's a cool chick.
- 很好 - 她是个很不错的姑娘
And if you respect her coolness,you will tell her that you are a lying,cheating,
如果你尊重她 你就应该告诉她 你是个满嘴谎话
skullduggerous little manwhore. You hear me?
欺骗人感情的男妓 听到了没有?
I hear you.
听到了
- Are we cool? - No,never.Can I bum a smoke?
- 我们没事了吧? - 没有 永远不会 帮我点跟烟?
Sure.
当然了
Got a light?
有火吗?
- See,it's this damn finger of mine. - yeah.I bet it's...It's hard to...
- 你看 我就伤了这根手指 - 是啊 我打赌一定... 很难...
This is how it was done... Back in the day.
就是这样... 回到过去
When the bushes were big... And the boobies was real.
那时候毛毛还很多...咪咪也是真的
Shit! Shit!
靠! 靠!
Shit,shit,shit! Shit,shit,shit!
靠 靠 靠! 靠 靠 靠!
Shit.
Hello!
好啊!
- Not too much boob tube,okay? - Okay,okay,okay.Relax,relax.
- 别让他老看电视好吗? - 好 好 好 放松点嘛
We only watch what's educational. Little baby Einstein,perhaps. Who knows. Maybe he'll even say something.
就看点教育节目 少年爱因斯坦啦 谁知道呢 说不定他还会说点什么
Jesus Christ,Charlie! my God.
老天爷啊 Charlie! 我的天
I can't trust you alone with this kid for one second.
这孩子跟你待一分钟我都不放心
Yeah,well,feel free to take him with you out on date night,then.
好啊 那你就把他带着去约会啊
let's not be rash,Marcy. You know,my assistant had to work some serious magic - for these rezzies.
别急 Marcy 我的助理为了Rezzies 费好大的劲哪
- Believe me.I need a break from all things mommy. - Right,right.
- 我就说 我一定得喘口气了 - 没错 没错
So that whole hiring someone to watch your kid
也就是说你为了整天出去买东西 做指甲 就雇个人来看孩子
while you go out all day shopping and having your toes done thing not working for ya?
这样也行不通咯?
Die young and suffer,dickless.
祝你受苦早死没老二
Really kicking it back old-school with the porn there,- hey,Runkle?
你还真是喜欢这些老的毛片啊Runkle?
Well,if you must know,I'm trying to ween myself off the hardcore stuff.
你要问起来的话 我正在渐渐不看 那些只有赤裸裸做爱的片子
Yeah,I'm trying to rediscover the simple pleasures of a masturbating teenager.
我是想重新发现属于自慰的青少年 特有的简单的快乐
When girls were magical creatures who didn't go ATM.
对他们来说 女生还是神奇的生物 不会走ATM路线
- What? - Ass to mouth.
- 什么? - 屁眼到嘴巴
- That's disgusting. - Yet intriguing.
- 真恶心 - 也很吸引人
Don't get any ideas,okay? You're way too big for mommy's cornhole.
别打歪主意好吧? 你的太大了 老娘的屁眼塞不进
- Yeah,that's what daddy likes to hear. - You're welcome.
- 对 爷就是想听这句话 - 不客气
Hey,hey,what's the matter,buddy? Hey,what's the matter,huh?
嘿 嘿 怎么了 小家伙? 嘿 怎么了 啊?
- Where's Mr.Blanky? - What?
- Blanky先生呢? - 什么?
Where is Mr.Blanky?
Blanky先生呢?
You--
你--
- Did you-- - You brought-- - You put it in the backpack.
- 你不是-- - 你带了-- - 你放在背包里了
- Okay. - You know,the traffic is really terrible right now on PCH.
- 好了 - 现在海岸高速很堵的
- I think maybe we should jet. - Yeah.Sorry,Charlie.
- 我们得赶紧闪了 - 是啊 对不起 Charlie
- Okay,buddy,you're okay. - You wanted weekday overnights.
- 好了 伙计 没事的 - 是你要他周末来过夜的
- You're a big boy,right? - Mommy loves you!
- 你已经长大了对不对? - 妈妈爱你!
no.
别这样
you're a big boy. You're a big boy,okay. Okay,okay.
你长大了 你长大了 没事 没事的
Let's get it poppin' coppin' I'm blazed and rockin'
* 动起来 舞起来 我闪闪发光 我最摇摆 *
loud and crazed got the crowd amazed I'm shockin' knock 'em for a loop
* 所到之处 引起人群欢呼 我让他们大吃一惊 *
drop my loot on some booze and get retarded man
* 让我的姑娘喝点酒 喝到迷糊 *
- I'm excited to read this shit,yo. - I'm excited that you're excited,yo.
- 我很激动要看这坨东西了兄弟 - 我很激动你激动 兄弟
- You're a funny motherfucker,Moody.You know that,right? - Right back at you,Sam.May I call you Sam?
- 你他娘的很有意思 Moody 知道吗? - 彼此彼此 Sam 我能叫你Sam吗?
- Call me Calvin.My moms call me Calvin. - I'd be honored.
- 叫我Calvin吧 我女人都叫我Calvin - 我很荣幸
- You should. - I am.
- 你应该的 - 我是
- All right,nigga.I'm gonna read this shit. - You do that.
- 好了 黑小子 我要看看这坨东西 - 你看吧
- No,I mean right now,yo.Wait right here. - No,I can't.No,no,no,I gotta run.I gotta go.
- 我现在就看 你在这等着 - 不行 不 不 不 我得走了
- What if I gotta make changes or some shit like that? - You can email 'em to me.
- 我要是有什么改动什么的呢? - 你可以发邮件给我
- That way I can ignore it more easily.Come on. - You ready?
- 那样我就能更容易不搭理你了 - 你准备好了吗?
- Damn.Damn,mama,I gotta read this script. - But you said we were going out tonight.
- 妈的 妈的 妈的 我得看剧本 - 可你说过我们今晚出去玩的
I know,I know.I'll make it up to you,all right?
我知道 我知道 我会补偿你的好吗?
- I'll make it up to you. - Whatever.
- 我会补偿你的 - 随便了
Yo,is it me,man? Or is she just hot beyond logic and reason?
是我的错吗兄弟? 还是她根本就 不能用逻辑和理智来衡量?
- She be fine as wine. - Hey,I told you about--
- 她和美酒一样美 - 嘿 我跟你说过了--
Sorry,I'm sorry.Why don't you just take her out,you know? You can read the script later.
对不起 对不起 要不你就带她 出去玩吧? 剧本可以晚点再读
Later,fuck no,man. That's my motherfuckin' career,man. I take this shit serious,man.
晚点 操 那可不行 这可是我 他娘的事业 我很认真的 兄弟
I'm gonna sit in my favorite chair and read every page. Even the parts I'm not in.
我要坐在最喜欢的椅子上 一页页 看过去 那些我不喜欢的也要看
Put a pen to this bitch,correct all the typos. I hate typos. That shit is lazy.
还要拿支笔 纠正所有拼写错误 我讨厌拼写错误 作者也太懒了
- I hate typos too. - Shit...
- 我也讨厌拼写错误 - 靠...
I do like when a girl come home from a club,though.
可我真喜欢女孩从夜店回来的样子
After dancing and drinking,they be hot as a fuck,ready to go.
喝了酒 跳过舞 性感得马上就能干起来
- What time's your flight? - 11:40.
- 你飞机是几点? - 11:40
Well,that's plenty time to take Kali out for me,man.
那你有足够时间替我带Kali出去
- No,it's not plenty of time.Not plenty at all. - Get her hot for a nigga.Come on,man.
- 不 时间一点也不够 一点都不够 - 就当帮黑人兄弟个忙 兄弟
Do me a solid. Take one of my whips.
帮个忙吧 随便挑辆新车去
That's tempting,would that I could,but I can't. My hands are tied.
那太诱惑了 我很想 可我不能 我被束缚了
What you gonna do,go to a fucking airport,or spend time with a beautiful woman?
你有什么事 是去个他娘的机场 还是跟个漂亮姑娘一起?
I've spent many a time with many a beautiful woman.
我已经和许多漂亮姑娘 一起过很多次了
- So what's the problem? - I can't do it.I can't,I can't.
- 那是什么问题? - 我真的不行 不行 不行
- That's fucked up,man. - I gotta run.- Look,look...
- 操 兄弟 - 真得走了 - 你看 这样...
- I did you a solid with fucking little Romeo,right? - no.
- 我可是帮你教训了那个臭罗密欧对吧? - 没有
- Put his fuckin' ass in the hospital for you. - I did not ask you for that.
- 我让他他娘的进了医院 - 我没让你那么做
Yeah,but you needed that. I felt what you needed. That's what brothers do for each other. They feel each other. Feel me.
你是没 可你要的就是这个 我知道 兄弟就是这样的 知道对方要什么
- All right,a quick bite,but that's it. - Hey,that's all I'm fucking asking for.Nigga,what?
- 好吧 快去快回 就这一次 - 嘿 就这样说定了 怎么样?
- okay. - But yo.Keep your motherfuckin' paws off her,Moody.
- 好的 - 不过话说前头 把你爪子伸远点 Moody
And your fuckin' penis.
还有你的老二
- All right. - I'm serious,man.
- 一句话 - 说真的 兄弟
- I heard that. - I'm serious,man.
- 知道了 - 我是认真的
- No,I heard that. - You be playing too much,yo.
- 是 我知道了 - 别玩了 兄弟
- You got it? - Communication delivered.
- 明白了吗? - 完全明白
All right,come on. I got this fuckin' caddy with the hydraulics.
行 来吧 那部凯迪拉克刚刚调试过
This shit's gonna be like,"bong-bong! "
动起来一定会 "砰 砰"响
I'm so sorry. You must be going nuts.
对不起 你一定快疯了
Charlie,I can't breathe.
Charlie 我不能呼吸了
I'm sorry,can I get you something to drink? No,I should probably go.
- 不好意思 给你倒点喝的吧? - 不用了 我还是走吧
No! No,please,please,please,don't go.
别走! 别走 求你了 求你 别走
- Please... - Okay.
- 求你了... - 好吧
- Yeah,this not exactly what I had in mind. - I'm sure,but whatever you had in mind
- 嗯 这正好不是我心里想的 - 我知道 不过无论你心里想什么
is something I probably couldn't stand for longer than five minutes,so... This will have to do.
我可能都受不了超过五分钟... 这样就不错
- You like torturing me,don't you? - I do.Very much so.
- 你就喜欢折磨我 是吧? - 是的 非常喜欢
- Hey,don't do that. - Do what?
- 嘿 别这样 - 哪样?
Don't look like that and talk like that. It makes my weiner feel weird.
别这样看着我 别这样说话 我的老二会感觉很奇怪
Well,we wouldn't want that,now,would we?
那可不太好啊 是吧?
- What was that? - Self preservation.I was warned not to put my hands on you.
- 这什么意思? - 自我压制 我被警告爪子伸远点
- Well what if I want your hands on me? - You're shit out of luck.
- 那如果我要你放上来呢? - 那你真是太不走运了
They're gone. Arms too. Blown off in the war. I'm nothing but a torso now.
运气都散了 武器也撤了 打仗时 都炸掉了 我现在只剩一副躯干了
Oh yeah,laugh. Laugh at the torso guy. You're a mean and vicious woman.
哦 好啊 笑吧 尽情耻笑我这幅 躯干吧 你真是个蛇蝎心肠的女人
- You know he doesn't own me. - Well,be that as it may,he does seem like the jealous type.
- 你知道我并不属于他 - 看起来挺像 而且还很像醋缸
That is one way to put it.
那只是你看到的一面
He almost chopped off one of his bodyguard's fingers for looking at me in an impure manner.
就因为他的保镖不怀好意地看着我 他就差点剁了他的手指
- Like there's any other way to look at you. - Okay.
- 好像还能有其他方式看你似的 - 好了
So that's when I tell you don't talk to me like that. 'Cause I might have to put hands on you.
现在轮到我说别这么跟我说话了 因为我可能要对你伸手了
So he's crazy... And you're crazy beautiful.
那他就是个疯子... 而你 是漂亮得要命
What's in it for you?
你跟着他有什么好处?
Well,he discovered me,and he signed me to his label,and he's producing my album.
他发掘了我 让我签约了他的公司 还帮我制作唱片
- And that's it? - No.
- 就这些? - 不是
You know,it's not like we're exclusive to each other.
我跟他并不是唯一属于对方的
I honestly can't even count how many babymamas he's got.
说真的 我都数不清 他有过多少孩子他妈了
that sounds complicated. I like to keep it simple. I only have the one babymama.
听起来有点复杂 我喜欢简单点的 我只有一个孩子他妈
You told me about that.
你跟我说过
- Dance with me. - No.No,no,no.- Come on.
- 陪我跳舞吧 - 不 不 不 不行 - 来啊
No. Hankie don't dance.
别了 Hankie不跳舞
Hold my purse.
那看着我的钱包
- You've got a really beautiful place here,Charlie. - Well,thank you,thank you.
- 你家真漂亮 - 谢谢
I'm jealous. You seem like you have it all figured it out.
我真嫉妒 看起来你什么都搞定了
Are you kidding? I don't know anything about anything.
你开玩笑吧? 我什么事都没搞定
What are you talking about?
你在说什么啊?
You've got this great kid,a successful career,a working automobile.
你有个可爱的孩子 成功的事业 还有一辆跑得动的车
True,true and true.I also have a failed marriage,
对 对 对 我还有段失败的婚姻
a number of truly humiliating career turns, and I haven't got an ounce of love in my life.
许许多多耻辱的事业拐点 我的生活中也没有哪怕一点点爱
- join the club. - Come on.A beautiful girl like you?
- 同道中人 - 少来 像你这么漂亮的女孩?
- I bet you have your pick of the litter. - Of creeps,yes.Any creep I want is mine for the taking.
- 我打赌你拒绝过的男人都成堆了 - 拒绝的极品吧 随便哪个都是
It's hard to find a nice guy in L.A.,and I'm not beautiful.
在洛杉矶要找个好男人真的很难 我也不算漂亮
- Really?You're insane. - And you're sweet.But I don't really fit the mold.
- 什么? 你真是疯了 - 你真会说话 不过我真不是很受欢迎
Don't even know if I really belong here. I mean,I want to write children's books, - not screenplays.
甚至都不知道自己是不是真的属于这 我想写有关育儿的书 不是电影剧本
Wait a second. Didn't you tell me you were working your way through cooking school?
等等 你不是跟我说你正在努力 去上烹饪学校吗?
Yeah,that's the other thing. I can't make up my mind. I want to be someone new every other week.
嗯 那是另一件事 我总下不了决心 每隔一个星期我就想变成一个新人
You like that? Tell me you like it.
喜欢吗? 告诉我你喜欢
Tell me you want Charlie's dirty fingers inside your pudding.
告诉我你要Charlie的手指 伸进你的花蕊
No,Charlie. I won't tell you that,and I don't like it.
不 Charlie 我说不出口 我不喜欢
- What? - You kind of just finger blasted me out of nowhere.
- 什么? - 你莫名其妙就把手指伸进来了
I know,I know. I'm sorry.
我知道了 我知道了 对不起
Look,I don't know who you've been talking to,or what kind of porn you've been watching,
我不知道谁跟你说的 还是你看了什么黄片
but girls in the real world,we don't go from kissing to finger banging in a matter of seconds.
可是真实世界的女生不喜欢在 几秒内从亲吻直接到指交
You're right,you're right. You're absolutely right.
你说得对 你说得对 完全正确
I've been watching so much porn on the Internet lately.
我最近网上毛片是看太多了
And I've been seeking so much sexual gratification,
我一直太追求性满足
that it's like I don't even know how to relate to real women anymore.
都不知道怎么跟真正的女人做了
- Clearly. - Yeah,it's as if going ATM has become de rigueur.
- 看起来是 - 是啊 好像ATM是必做的一样
- What-- - Ass to mouth.
- 什么-- - 屁眼到嘴巴
- that's not good. - I know.
- 那样不好 - 我知道
- No,I mean you could get an infection. - I know.Been there.
- 不 我的意思是你可能会被感染 - 我知道 经历过
what do we have here?
这是哪位啊?
Hey,who's this clown?
嘿 这个小丑是谁?
Just some old guy from earlier who keeps hitting on me. Said he'd give me $30 for a hand job.
只不过是个以前一直想泡我的老男人 他说给我30块钱让我帮他打飞机
- are we playing that game now,are we? - Yo,pal...Why don't you just take a walk somewhere?
- 我们现在是在玩游戏吗? - 嘿 伙计...你干嘛不走开点?
- Why don't you just kiss my turd cutter,little lumberjack? - Okay.
- 你干嘛不去舔舔我的大便刀 农民? - 好啊
So what's up?
怎么着?
- You wanna get hit? - You wanna dry thumb up the ass?
- 你想打架? - 你想把干手指弄到屁股上面去吗?
- You had to think about it,right? - You wanna just get out of here?
- 你听不懂了是吧? - 你想去别的地儿不?
- Gladly. - No,no,no.You don't want to do that.
- 乐意奉陪 - 不 不 不 你最好别去
- Why not? - 'Cause I'm in charge of getting you home safely.
- 为什么? - 因为我可有责任把你安全送回去
- No,I'm in charge of getting me home safely. - Now you're just splitting hairs.Little hairs.Pubic hairs.
- 不 我自己负责安全回去 - 你现在开始吹毛求疵了 吹小毛 阴毛
- Well that's impossible.'Cause I don't have any pubic hairs. - come on.
- 那是不可能的 因为我没有阴毛 - 得了吧
Why would you want to do that? What's wrong with a little hair down there?
你干嘛要把毛剃光? 那小撮毛 怎么惹到你了?
You kids today with your self-loathing pube abuse. What about you,Buster?
现在的小孩自我厌恶到这个地步了 你说呢 小鬼?
- Keep a clean playground? - What the fuck?
- 操场打扫得干净吗? - 搞什么?
- It's a simple question,brosephine. - Broseph--yeah,yeah,of course,everyone does.
- 这是一个简单的问题 闺哥 - 闺--是 是 那是 大家都打扫的
- Homo. - Say what?
- 娘们 - 你说什么?
What? You really think you're having better sex than your parents?
啥? 你真以为你床上功夫 比你爹妈好?
You think that your father loved your mother's beautiful pussy any less because she had more hair down there?
你觉得你爹是因为你妈下面毛多 才喜欢她好看的阴门吗?
- Don't be talking about my mom's pussy. - What?I said it was beautiful,man.
- 不许你说我妈妈的阴门 - 怎么了? 我可是觉得很好看 伙计
What are you doing?
你干嘛?
sorry.
对不起
Now this is more like it.
这样才像话
I still can't believe you gave that guy a titty-twister.
我还是不敢相信你拧了他的咪咪
The titty-twister is frowned upon in some circles,
拧咪咪还好 厉害的是转圈圈
but it's actually a remarkably effective street-fighting tool.
这可是跟人打架特有用的一招
And it can diffuse a potentially incendiary situation. And it provokes laughter. You see that? What'd I tell you?
还能削弱火药味儿 还能逗人笑 你笑了吧? 我怎么说的来着?
- I'm having fun. - Well,of course you are.I know how to show a girl a good time.
- 我很开心 - 当然了 我知道怎么让女孩开心
A few drinks,some dancing,a little titty-twisting,toss a few burgers down our throat.
喝两杯 跳跳舞 拧几下咪咪 吞几个汉堡
Get her home before this lowrider turns back into a pumpkin. Bong-bong.
然后在马车变回南瓜之前送她回家 砰 砰
- This is amazing. - That?
- 真是太奇妙了 - 那个?
Bargain basement promise land?
那个卖汉堡的?
- Say what you want,but this is where dreams come true. - Or come to die.
- 说出你想要什么 然后梦想成真 - 或者破灭
- Where you from? - Born and bred in the Bronx.
- 你老家哪的? - 我在布朗克斯出生长大
The Bronx. Well,that's an amazing place...To be from.
布朗克斯 那可是个好地方 (文化多元)
- Well how many of us make it from there to here? - Doesn't matter.You did.
- 我们那只有多少人走到这一步? - 那不重要 你做到了
- We'll see how long I last. - I heard your music.I don't think you have anything to worry about.
- 看看我能撑多久 - 我听过你的歌 我觉得你不用担心
- So...You leave tonight. - Yes sirree ma'am.
- 所以...你今晚就走了 - 是滴 女士
Let me ask you a question. If you're leaving tonight,like,this very night...
我有个问题要问你 如果你今晚 就走 就这个晚上...
What's the harm in a good-bye kiss?
来个道别之吻没问题吧?
- Well,when you put it that way,it's hard to see the harm. - I know,right?
- 你要这么说的话 是没什么问题 - 对吧?
- Maybe just one. - yes.Of course.
- 就亲一下 - 嗯 那当然
What the fuck you got to say for yourself now,motherfucker?
你现在还有什么辩解的 混蛋?
- Come on! - Santa Monica Cop cannot be my last credit.
- 说啊! - Santa Monica Cop不能是我最后一个剧
- my God. - I'm just fuckin' with you,Moody.
- 我的天 - 吓吓你的 Moody
- Funny how at peace I was with it. - Yeah,well you seemed like you were really relaxed.
- 我这么平静很好玩吧 - 是啊 你看起来真的很放松
What's up,mama? Man,the fucking script was off the charts,homie.
怎么了宝贝? 剧本真是帅毙了 兄弟
- You like it? - Like it?Nigga,I love it,man.
- 你喜欢? - 喜欢? 黑小子 我爱死了
Made me one bad-ass motherfucker. I'll be able to walk on that set with confidence,dude.
把我写成一个大坏蛋 我会本色出演的 伙计
My dick just swinging everywhere,man. Thank you,Moody.
我的老二哪儿都没落下 谢了 Moody
- You're welcome,Calvin. - He show you a good time,mama?
- 不客气 Calvin - 他带你玩得开心吗 宝贝?
Yeah,it was all right. Kind of limited,boring white guy.
还行吧 有点管手管脚的 无聊的白人
Guilty as charged.
我有罪
Y'all two motherfuckers knocked boots,man? What the fuck?
你俩搞过了是吧? 操你妈的
Babe,I mean honestly,come on. I mean,this guy? Are you serious?
亲爱的 说真的 就这人 不是吧? 你觉得我会吗?
Well,way to knock a guy when he's got a gun to his throat.
我也不会搞一个手里有枪的啊
I'm just fucking with you,bro. I can't stop fucking with you,man.
吓吓你的 兄弟 就是特别想跟你玩
- I'm in character. - Understood.
- 我入戏了 - 我懂
- You got a flight to catch,right? - Mos def.
- 你还要赶飞机是吧? - 绝对有
- Sorry.I do have a flight to catch. - Safe travels.
- 对不起 我真的还要赶飞机 - 一路平安
- See you around,Hank. - Yeah,good luck with that whole becoming a star thing.
- 回头见 Hank - 好 祝你明星之路好运
Ah,thank you,and good luck with that whole keeping it simple thing.
啊 谢谢你 祝你一切都简单好运
Ah,speaking of which,look. It's from the babymama.
啊 说到这个 孩子他妈打电话了
- shit,I got a lot of those motherfuckers. - Yeah,how many?
- 操 我也有一堆这玩意 - 是嘛 几个?
- Shit,I'm not sure.I got it written down somewhere. - Yes.
- 操 我怎么知道 可能记在哪了 - 还说呢
- Hello. - Hey.
- 嗨 - 嘿
- Where is she? - She's in her room.She won't come out.
- 她在哪? - 自己房间 不想出来
I mean,I haven't seen her this upset since... ever.
我没见过她这么难过... 从来没
- You're burying the lead. - Which is saying something.
- 你这是把他们扼杀在摇篮中了 - 这说明了一些事
This is good news. They broke up. He's gone.
这是好消息 他们分手了 他走了
Yeah,but I'm not going to break out the champagne when she's this upset.
是 可我不能在她这么难过的时候 开香槟庆祝
- He was cheating on her,Hank. - You're kidding.I'll alert the media.
- 他背着她外面有人 Hank - 你说笑吧 我会通知媒体的
- Nice. - Why would he tell her that?
- 妙极了 - 他怎么会跟她说这些?
I don't know.
我也不知道
These things,they-- they hurt,you know?
这种事--很伤人 你知道吗?
I know.
我知道
Can I come in or are visiting hours over?
我能进来吗 还是探视时间结束了?
- Shut up. - There's my girl.
- 闭嘴 - 这才是我姑娘
- You can come in,but you better not gloat. - Gloat?Me?
- 进来吧 不过不能洋洋得意 - 洋洋得意? 我?
Never.
永远不会
- Please,you hated him. - Yes,I did.But I hate everybody.
- 算了吧 你最讨厌他了 - 我是讨厌 可每个男生我都讨厌
And you've got a tough road ahead of you. Nobody's gonna be good enough for my little girl.
你前面的路可艰难着呢 因为没人 能配得上我的小公主
Guess I finally understand why mom put up with your shit for so long.
我觉得我终于懂得为什么妈妈 能忍你这么长时间了
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
He's an asshole and I hate his stinking guts right now. But it doesn't mean that I don't love him.
他是个混球 现在我也恨死他了 可那不证明我就不爱他了
Yeah. I get that.
嗯 我懂
And he was a great lover.
他还是个很好的床伴
- That's gross,honey. - Sorry.
- 你恶心我了 宝贝 - 对不起
- Thought I was talking to a friend for a minute there. - Yeah,no,you are,and that's a great compliment.
- 我只是觉得我在和朋友聊天 - 是 你是 我很感激
But it doesn't make it any less grody.
可一点都没让我觉得恶心得少点
Have to hand it to the guy,though. He was honest.
但反过来说 他还算诚实
Okay,that's good,right?
对 这点还不错 对吧?
In a totally soul-crushing,heart-breaking kind of way,sure.
从打破灵魂 击碎真心的方面看是
He fessed up to being a lying,cheating,skullduggerous little manwhore.
他坦白自己是个骗人感情 背叛真情的男妓
Come on,let's go. We'll go to the canals. We'll walk on the canals.
行了 我们去河边走走
Remember we used to do the shit out of that when you were a kid.
记得你还小的时候我们经常去吧
It's like penicillin for the lovelorn. Come on. Come on,let's go.
就像治疗失恋的青霉素 走吧 走
- Don't you have a plane to catch? - I can always get one tomorrow.
- 你不是要赶飞机的吗? - 飞机明天也能赶
Or the next day,or the next day. There's no place I'd rather be.
后天也可以 大后天也可以 我现在哪儿都不去
The other end I'll be waiting there for you
我会在路的那一头等着你
you are not alone
你不是一个人
I'm sorry,sweetie.
对不起 宝贝
You are not alone
你不是一个人