Well, that thing's clearly in the way.
All right. A-ha. Heh.
- Hi, Joey. How you doing? - Great...
- 嗨 乔伊 你好吗？ - 很好
- Yeah, I guess we are roommates now. - I know. Now that you bring it up...
- 我们现在的确是室友 - 没错 经你提
uh, our fridge is broken. We have to get a new one.
I checked around and your half is $400. Thanks a lot.
我打听过 你分一半 得出四百元 感激不尽
I'm not paying for half of that.
I'm only staying here until my apartment gets fixed.
Look, Rach, my parents bought this fridge just after I was born. Okay?
瑞秋 这台冰箱是我出生之后 我父母买的
Now, I have never had a problem with it. Then you show up and it breaks!
What does that tell you?
That refrigerators don't live as long as people?
All right, you know that the ATM only lets you take out 300 at a time...
好 你也知道自动提款机 一次只能提三百元
so I'll take a check for the other 100.
Heh. You're joking, right?
Of course I'm joking. I don't take checks.
Thank God you're pretty.
Hey, do you guys know any cute guys?
Well, of course, I do. My good friend, Joey, over here.
Oh, I'm sorry. Thank you, Chandler.
Anyway, there's a charity ball this weekend and Ralph Lauren bought a table...
so I kind of have to go.
- What's the charity? - I don't know.
- 为什么慕款？ - 不晓得
Something, either trees or disease, I...
- Ralph mumbles a lot. - Does Ralph mumble...
- 罗夫很会碎碎念 - 罗夫都趁你
- when you're not paying attention? - Yeah. It's weird.
- 不专心时碎碎念吗？ - 对呀 好奇怪
But the thing is, I need to find a date.
What kind of guy are you looking for?
Someone that has his own tux or the ability to rent a tux.
So he has to be a male who has at least $50.
- Hey, everybody. - Hey.
- 大家好 - 嗨
- Uh, this is Elizabeth. - Hi, Elizabeth.
- 这是伊丽莎白 - 嗨
- I'm the student. - Ha-ha-ha.
- 我就是那个学生 - 哈哈哈
Isn't she cute? Nope.
This is none of my business, but weren't you guys supposed...
- to not be seen in public together? - Oh, we're not together.
- 不是不能被看到？ - 我们没有在一起
No. We're just two people who happen to have run into each other...
here at the coffee house. Heh, this is...
I really wanted to meet you guys, but I have to run.
- I'll see you later? - Okay.
- 改天见 - 好
- Bye, Ross. - Bye. See you.
- 罗斯 再见 - 再见
- Didn't mean to run into you like that, sir. - That is quite all right, ma'am.
- 我不是故意撞到你的 先生 - 没关系 女士
So why's she leaving? Is it a school night and she has a lot of homework to do?
Yes. Her molecular epidemiology paper is due tomorrow.
对 她明天要交 分子流行病学报告
Well, tell her "good luck" with that.
Anyone else, huh? Bring them on.
- Oh! When's her birthday? - I don't know, Rachel. Why?
- 她什么时候生日？ - 我不知道 瑞秋 为什么问？
Well, you know it's just been so long since I've been to Chuck E. Cheese.
- I like Elizabeth. - Well, thanks.
- 我喜欢伊丽莎白 - 谢谢
In fact, I like her so much that you tell her I want my cookies early this year.
A box of Thin Mints and some Tagalongs.
Guys, give him a break. Ross, seriously, how's it going with her?
你们别闹他了 说真的 你们交往得怎样？
Well, it's actually been great.
She's 20, so she's not looking for anything too serious...
which is perfect for me now.
Well, that is great. And seriously, she seems very nice.
I know you guys like to give me a hard time...
but it means a lot to me that you like her.
- Just knowing you guys are, like... - Okay, I got a good one.
- 只要知道你们... - 我想到个很棒的
What is she, like, 12?
Chandler, do you think we talk about our relationship enough?
Yeah. Do we have any Fruit Roll Ups?
Okay, I just thought of the perfect guy for Rachel to take to her thing.
好 我刚想到一个人 很适合当瑞秋的男伴
That's so funny, we found someone too.
That's good. I guess she'll have a choice between my guy and your weirdo.
那好 她可以在我的人 和你们的怪胎之中选一个
- Why would our guy be a weirdo? - Because that's just your taste.
- 为什么我们的人是怪胎？ - 因为你们的品味就是那样
See, Rachel's not gonna pick your stupid guy.
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
- 是吗？ - 没错
My guy is a lawyer who does volunteer work.
And he has one of these.
- A chin dimple. - Well, uh, our guy works with Chandler.
- 酒窝啦 - 我们这个是钱德的同事
And he's really nice and smart and he's a great dresser.
- Have you seen your guy's body? - No. Our guy's just a floating head.
- 你们看过他的身体吗？ - 没有 他是一颗飘来飘去的头
Well, my guy is spectacular, okay? He's a massage client.
And one time, um, when he was on the table, I looked at it. And I mean, all of it.
- You're not supposed to look. - Yeah, like there are police for that.
- 你不是不能偷看吗？ - 报警来抓我啊
- What, you look? You massaged me. - I know.
- 你会偷看？你给我按摩过 - 没错
All right, your guy may have a great body, but our guy...
好 你那个或许身材很好 但我们这个
- is really funny. - Chandler funny?
- 很风趣 - 钱德式的风趣？
- Our guy's a great dancer. - My guy's well-read.
- 我们这个舞功高强 - 我这个饱读诗书
- Our guy has great hair. - My guy has great teeth.
- 我们这个发质很好 - 我这个牙齿漂亮
Our guys smells incredible.
Do you want our guy to be your guy?
Well, you don't look good, Joe.
Well, the fridge broke, so I had to eat everything.
Cold cuts, ice cream, limes.
冷盘 冰淇淋 莱姆...
Hey, what was in that brown jar?
- That's still in there? - Not anymore.
- 那个还在？ - 已经不在了
Ahem, so, anyway, how do you want to pay me?
Is this a service you're providing me?
No, for my new fridge. For our new fridge.
不是 是我要买冰箱 我们的新冰箱
- I don't live here anymore. - So what?
- 我已经不住这里了 - 那又怎样？
Look, okay, suppose we were a, uh, divorced couple.
- Uh-huh. - And I got custody of the kid. Right?
- 嗯哼 - 我取得孩子的监护权
Now, suppose the kid dies and I gotta buy a new kid.
- Professor Geller? - Hmm?
- 盖勒教授？ -嗯？
Oh, a student I don't know.
I was wondering if I could talk to you for a moment?
Yes, of course. What would this be regarding?
- Making out in your office. - Wh... Shh!
- 在你的研究室亲热 - 嘘
Uh, of course. Why don't we go inside.
- What? - Doorknob. Doorknob.
- 怎么了？ - 门把
- Um, I actually do need to talk to you. - Oh. Okay, what about?
- 我真的有事要讲 - 好 什么事？
- Spring vacation. - Spring vacation?
- 春假的事 - 春假的事？
Yeah, we have time off, and a lot of people are going on trips...
对 学校没课 很多人要去旅行...
- Professor Geller. - Yes, Professor Fiesenstinlender?
- 盖勒教授 - 是 菲森死盯个乐教授...
I'll be with you in one moment.
So I will take one box of the Thin Mints.
You don't understand. Elizabeth was about to ask me to go on a trip with her.
Is that taking it slow? I'm not ready for this, okay?
- What do I tell her? - Tell her the truth. You're not ready.
- 实话实说 - 说你还没准备好
- Well, what if she gets upset? - Then you distract her with a Barbie doll.
- 要是她不高兴呢？ - 你就拿芭比娃娃逗她
you could just, you know, you...
What the hell are you doing?
What the hell am I doing? You just broke my fridge!
What? How do you know if... How do you know it's even broken?
Oh, you think I don't know what breaks my fridge?
Well, what do you know? Broken!
Joey, I saw you push him.
Joey, I did not break this. Okay? That has been broken for a while.
乔伊 我没把它弄坏... 它已经坏一阵子了
- Remember I told you about our fridge? - Uh-huh.
- 钱德 我不是提过我们的冰箱的事？ - 嗯哼
I still haven't gotten the check for your half yet.
Do not give him any money.
I'm not talking to you! You broke my fridge!
- You wanted to see me, Professor Geller? - Yes. Yes. Please come in.
- 盖勒教授 你找我？ - 是的 请进
- Doorknob? - Yeah. It kind of grows on you.
- 门把？ - 对 有点玩上瘾了
Actually, I wanted to finish talking to you about spring vacation.
Look, I've been having a great time with you.
And I just don't want us to move too fast or put too much pressure on us.
So I'm sorry, I just don't think we should go away together yet.
Uh, Ross, I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to Florida for a couple weeks.
I think you misunderstood what I was saying.
- What I meant was... - You are so adorable.
- 我的意思是... - 你好可爱
That. Let's talk about that.
- How did it go with Elizabeth? - Huh? Oh, oh.
- 你跟伊丽莎白谈得怎样？ - 嗯？哦
Fine. It was just a misunderstanding. She didn't want me to go with her.
没事 只是一场误会 她没有要找我去
She just wanted to let me know that she's going to Florida for spring vacation.
Wait, is she going for spring vacation or going for spring break.
等等 她是去放春假 还是去春游
What's the difference?
A spring vacation, you're doing nice things with your grandparents.
Spring break, you're doing frat guys.
Hey, you know what? Not all spring breaks are like that.
- What did you do on yours? - I went to Egypt with my dad.
- 那你做了什么？ - 我跟我爸去埃及
I can see it now. "Look, Dad, it's the Sphinx."
我可以想像 "爸 是人面狮身像"
I think Elizabeth is a little more serious than, "Spring break!"
All right? Come on, she's taking my class.
- And slept with the professor. - I'm gonna call her.
- 还跟教授上床 - 我要去打给她
Hey, you guys, I want you to meet Sebastian.
- Hi. - We just, uh...
- 嗨 - 我们刚刚
We just met at the newsstand. We both grabbed for the last Field and Stream. Ha!
- Can I get you a cup of coffee? - Oh, yes. Thank you.
- 你要咖啡吗？ - 要 谢谢
- Rachel, what the hell is this? - What?
- 瑞秋 你这是什么意思？ - 什么？
You ask us to find you a guy, and then you come in here with a guy of your own.
- You found me a guy? - Yes.
- 你们帮我找到人了？ - 对
We found you a really cute, funny guy from Chandler's work.
Yeah, and I found you one, too, who is not a weirdo.
You know what though, guys, I really appreciate that...
but I'm just gonna take Sebastian to the charity.
Are you sure? Because our guy smells incredible.
Would you stop it with that already?
- Here you go. Sure. - Oh, thank you.
- 你的咖啡 - 谢谢
So, Sebastian, do you do any volunteer work?
- Uh, no, not really. Why? - No reason.
- 怎么了？ - 没有
It's just I know a single guy who does care about other people.
- Excuse me? - What are you guys doing?
- 什么？ -你们在干什么？
Are you funny? Tell us a joke!
Look, I just wanted to have coffee with Rachel.
Well, so do a lot of people.
- Actually, uh, I gotta get going. - Oh, but you...
- 说实话 我该走了 - 哦 但你...
- Give me a call sometime. - But you didn't give me your number.
- 有空打电话给我 - 你没给我电话号码
Okay, see you later.
Turns out he is kind of funny.
I cannot believe you guys!
He was really nice and he just left because of you!
Yeah, but, "Sebastian"? What is that, a cat's name?
You know what I noticed, Rachel, he scares easy.
Now, is that the kind of guy you want to take to a ball?
"Sebastian, would you like to dance?"
"Uh, okay. I gotta go. Aah!"
All right, guys stop it. Rachel, we're very sorry.
别再说了 瑞秋 对不起
That is a very insensitive thing for us to do.
You know what? Let us make it up to you. We've two great guys for you.
这样吧 让我们补偿你 我们有两个好男人让你挑
Yeah, what have you got to lose?
You might even end up with someone really special. If you pick my guy.
- All right. - Okay. So you will meet our guys?
- 好吧 - 好 你愿意见我们找的人？
It doesn't matter which one you choose. It's up to you.
Our guy is perfect.
Or you could go out with the guy Phoebe deemed...
- not good enough to go out with herself. - Ugh!
- 看不上眼的人 - 啊哦
Phoebe, there you are! Okay, you broke my fridge.
菲比 你在这里 你弄坏我的冰箱
You owe me 400 bucks.
- Okay, sure. - Really?
- 好吧 - 真的？
Ooh, technically, you owe me $600 for sending out happy thoughts...
on your last 10 auditions.
There you are. So, what did Elizabeth say?
Well, turns out she is going to Daytona for "spring break, woo-hoo."
That means wet T-shirt contests, guys doing shots off of girls' bodies...
waking up next to people you don't even know.
Man, she is gonna have a great time!
Is she staying at the Hotel Corona?
- You know the hotels? - I was there, Spring Break '81!
- 你熟那里的饭店？ - 当然 我参加过81年春游 呼呼
In 1981, you were 13.
So what? I drove down, sold T-shirts. I had a blast.
You know who knows how to party? Drunk college chicks.
Okay, she can't go.
You can't tell her not to go. You just started dating.
罗斯 你不能叫她不准去 你们才交往没多久
- Then what am I supposed to do? - Nothing. Just be cool with it.
- 那我该怎么办？ - 不怎么办 你只能接受
What if she goes down there and sleeps with a bunch of guys?
Well, maybe you don't marry this one.
I'm so glad you're going on this trip.
Yeah, I've been working so hard this semester.
I really need to go crazy, you know? Blow off some steam.
Look, I don't know if your plans are finalized yet...
but I know another great way to blow off steam.
- What? - Are you into crafts at all?
- 什么办法？ - 你喜欢做手工艺吗？
- Ross, are you okay? - Uh, yeah. Of course I'm okay.
- 罗斯 你还好吗？ - 我当然很好
Heh, I'm just being, uh, supportive.
Supportive of you and this whole trip...
and what... What is, uh...? What's this?
- It's a bathing suit? - To wear in front of people?
- 那是泳衣 - 你要穿它去见人？
- Is that supportive? - Is this?
- 这样叫支持吗？ - 这样是吗？
- Hey. - Good, good, good.
- 嘿 - 太好了
- We're glad you decided to meet our guy. - Oh.
- 很高兴你答应见我们找的人 - 哦
You're gonna like him so much.
- Uh, when do you want to meet him? - I don't know.
- 你要什么时候见他？ - 不晓得
- I don't work late tomorrow night. - Tomorrow night is good.
- 我知道我明晚不用加班 - 明晚不错
But why put off something till tomorrow that you can do right now. Ha-ha-ha.
- Eldad, come here! - What?
- 艾达 过来 - 什么？
- Eldad, this is Rachel. - How are you?
- 艾达 这位是瑞秋 - 你好吗？
A little blind-sided, but, you know, good.
Eldad, sit down. Move over. Move over now.
There you go. There you are.
- Okay, we can take a hint! - Ha-ha-ha.
- 好 我们知道了 - 哈哈哈
- Wait. What are you doing here? - This is Patrick.
- 等等 你来干什么？ - 这位是派屈克
You're too late, because she's already with our guy.
Oh, my God, you're right, I am too late. They're sitting on the couch and talking.
天哪 我是来晚了 他们正坐在沙发上聊天
- Rachel? This is Patrick. - Yeah?
- 瑞秋 这是派屈克 - 怎样？
- Oh. Hi. - Hi.
- 喔 嗨 - 嗨
This is the guy I was telling you about.
Believe me, this suit does not do justice to what's underneath it.
相信我 这套西装 太委屈底下的身材了
But Pheebs, I'm just sort of in the middle of something.
Oh, okay. That's okay. Have a seat.
好 没关系 你坐
- You can't do that! - Maybe I should go.
- 你不能这样 - 我走好了
Just sit down, we're winning.
Okay, you know what? Maybe I should go.
- No, no! - Have a seat!
- 不要 - 坐下
Rachel, you haven't touched Eldad's hair.
- It is the softest hair. Touch it. - I'm good.
- 超柔顺的 你模模看 - 不必了
Rachel, Patrick is really rich. Give her some money.
瑞秋 派屈克很有钱 拿钱给她
Phoebe, this isn't really worth the free massage.
That's right, Patrick. Bye-bye.
没错 派屈克 再见
Eldad is much more cooperative and he can dance.
You dance for Rachel.
No, don't dance for me, please!
What is the matter with you guys?
Yeah, okay, let's talk it out.
Am I the only one that this is embarrassing for?
- I'm a little embarrassed. - Shh, shh.
- 我也有点尴尬 - 嘘
I'll tell you who should be embarrassed. It's you guys. This is ridiculous!
Thank you, but I do not need you to get me a date.
- Then why did she ask us to help... - I am still talking!
- 那你为什么叫我们... - 我还没说完
Then you chase away the one guy that I actually liked.
No offense to you guys. Really, congratulations on...
我没有冒犯的意思 真的 恭喜你有
And you really... Wow, you do have very soft hair.
But I'd much rather go to the ball by myself than go through any more of this!
Now, do you use some sort of special conditioner on that hair?
- Yes, papaya extract. - Thank you.
- 有 木瓜粹取液 - 谢谢
- So, uh, have a great time down there. - I will.
- 好好去玩吧 - 我会的
- Did you pack that bathing suit? - Yeah.
- 你有带那套泳衣吗？ - 有
It was pretty funny when I hid it for a while, huh?
I am worried about that bathing suit.
Not because it's revealing, which I'm fine with.
No, I'm concerned about your health.
Oh, don't worry, I have plenty of sun block.
- It's SPF 30. - All right.
- 防晒指数30 - 好的
Well, if what's in the bottle is actually 30.
I mean, sometimes you get 30, sometimes it's 4, and I swear...
有时候是30 有时候只有4 我发誓
more often than not, it's just milk.
Ross, it's gonna be okay.
I'm not going down there to hook up with a bunch of guys.
I really like you. I like how things are going between us.
- Really? - Yeah.
- 真的？ - 对
I'm just going down there to relax and hang out with my friends.
- Oh, here they are. - Hey, Elizabeth!
- 喔 他们来了 - 嘿 伊丽莎白
Rachel, we're sorry for pushing those guys on you.
That's all right. I ended up having a really good time.
The charity was a big success, they raised a lot of money and awareness.
晚会很成功 募到很多款 引起很多重视
So, what was it for, anyway?
I wanna say a disease.
I just got this weird message from Ross. He said turn on MTV. I don't know.
- Oh, my God, look! That's Elizabeth! - Ha-ha-ha.
- 看 是伊丽莎白 - 哈哈哈
Oh, oh, Professor Geller.
Ah, to be 13 again.