Listen, you know what? Sir, for the last time, I don't care what the computer says.
听着 我最后一次告诉你 我不在乎电脑上登记了什么
We did not take a bag of Meshugga Nuts from the minibar.
And we did not watch Dr. Do-Me-A-Little.
- Joey, were you in our room last night? - No.
- 乔伊 昨晚你到过我们房间 - 没有
I was told the name of the movie would not appear on the bill.
- Hi, we're checking out of the bridal suite. - That's right, I'm no longer a bride.
- 嗨 我们要退掉新房了 - 没错 我不再是新娘了
I'll never be a bride again. Now I'm just someone's wife.
And I'm the happiest guy in the world.
Come on, honey. Don't be upset. We have so much to look forward to.
甜心 别难过 我们还是有很光明的未来
- The honeymoon. - That's not till Thursday.
- 我们还要去度蜜月 - 那是星期四的事
- The wedding pictures. - Those won't be ready weeks.
- 还有婚纱照 - 那得等上好几个星期
Not the disposable cameras from the tables.
That's true! I knew I married you for a reason!
I'll tell you what. I will go get them developed, and you can go home.
听着 我拿照片去洗 你先回家吧
- What? What did you take a picture of? - Nothing. It was something.
- 什么 你拍了什么 - 没什么 一定很精彩
Okay, Ross has the cameras. Is he checked out yet?
Are you joking? Checkout is not till noon.
- And he has a good 11 minutes left. - So?
- 他还有整整11分钟呢 - 所以呢
So Ross has never checked out of a room a minute before he had to.
Yeah, one time when we were dating...
...we got a late checkout, he got so excited, it was the best sex we ever had.
有一次延后退房 他非常兴奋 那是我们最棒的性经验
Until he screamed out "Radisson" at the end.
Okay, I'm gonna get Ross, get the cameras, and get them developed.
好吧 我去找罗斯拿照相机 然后把底片拿去洗
Thirty-two, Joe. You're 32!
- Here's a copy of your bill. - Oh, thanks.
- 这是你的帐单 - 谢谢
Oh, my God! I can't believe Chandler ordered porn on our wedding night.
天啊 我不敢相信 钱德在我们的新婚之夜看黄色电影
Yeah, that's sad.
# So no one told you life was gonna be this way #
# 没有人告诉你活着有多累 #
# Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A. #
# 上班受罪 口袋空空 爱情变累赘 #
# It's like you're always stuck in second gear #
# 寂寞又潦倒 受气又受累 #
# When it hasn't been your day, #
# 日复一日 年复一年 #
# your week, your month, or even your year #
# 时运不济 活着受罪 #
# but I'll be there for you #
# 你我永不离弃 #
# 'Cause you're there for me too #
# 你我相偎相依 #
Soaps, shampoos. Are you really taking all this stuff?
肥皂 洗发精 你真的要拿这些东西
- Why not? It's built into the price of the room. - Yeah, but you don't need...
- 为什么不行 这全包含在房费里 - 对 但你不需要…
- What is this? - Thread.
- 这是什么 - 针线包
- Where are the disposable cameras? - What disposable cameras?
- 即可拍在哪里 - 什么即可拍
Last night I asked you to take them.
- No, you didn't. - Yes, before we cut the cake, I said...
- 才没有 - 就是有 记得吗 在切蛋糕前我说…
Yeah, you came up to me and asked me for a favor.
And then my Uncle Murray came up to you and handed you a check.
Then you said, "Why do they call it a check? Why not a Yugoslavian?"
- Yeah, then you did that. - So you don't have the cameras?
- 对 然后你就那么做 - 所以即可拍不在你手上
- No, sorry. - So what? What?
- 没错 抱歉 - 什么
They're gone? Monica's gonna freak!
'm sure they're here somewhere.
I'll help you look for them.
- Great. - In three minutes.
- 太棒了 - 再等三分钟
Are you gonna open the presents without Chandler?
They're calling out to me.
This little guy even crawled up in my lap.
Come on, Chandler wouldn't mind if I opened just one present.
What do you think it is?
A mirror that when you look into it, you see yourself as an old woman.
是一面小镜子 只要你照它 你会发现自己变成了老太婆
A tiny salt shaker!
Oh, my God, for tiny salt!
Oh, wow! Okay, that was fun.
I'm just gonna wait for Chandler to open up the rest of them.
Although, you know, this is part of a salt-and-pepper set.
So I guess it may just count as half a present. What do you think?
Well, I guess it's okay to open one more if it's part of a set. It's probably this one.
我猜如果它是一套 再拆开一样也没关系 或许是这个
How you feeling? Got any morning sickness?
Shh! The guys don't know yet, do they?
No. Joey and Ross don't know anything, and Chandler thinks Phoebe's pregnant.
不 乔伊跟罗斯什么都不知道 钱德还认为是菲比怀孕了
That's right. Chandler does still think I'm pregnant.
He hasn't asked me how I'm feeling, or offered to carry my bags.
I feel bad for the woman who ends up with him.
After you, of course.
Don't worry. I promise that you will only have to be pregnant a few more hours.
I'm going to tell the father today.
Is it someone in this building? That tall guy from the first floor?
- Eww! No! - What? I think he's cute.
- 才不是 - 什么 我觉得他很可爱
- Well, then you have his baby. - Believe me, I'm trying.
- 那么你可以去怀他的孩子 - 相信我 我正在努力
Wow. It's so weird. You're gonna tell this guy today...
...and he has no idea what's gonna happen.
Yeah. You're just gonna knock on his door and change his life forever.
对 你要敲敲他的门 然后永远改变他的一生
You're like Ed McMahon, except without the big check.
Or the raw sexual magnetism.
- Yeah, I guess it is pretty big news. - Pretty big? It's huge!
- 对 我想那的确是个大消息 - 大消息 那是超级大消息
God, this guy doesn't have a clue. He's walking around thinking:
天啊 这个男人什么都不知道 他走在街上心想
"I had sex with Rachel Green. I rock!"
Then, bam! He's a father, everything's different.
然后 砰 他当了爸爸 一切都不一样了
Well, it's only different if he wants it to be. I'm not gonna ask him for anything.
Then he still has this huge decision to make. Now he's thinking:
"Do I want to be a dad?" Then, bam!
"我要当爸爸吗" 然后 砰
- What was that "bam"? - I don't know. He's hit by a bus.
- 这次怎么了 - 我不知道 他可能是撞上巴士了
Joey, what would you do if someone you slept with told you she was pregnant?
乔伊 如果跟你上床的女人说她怀孕了 你会怎么办
Who called here?
Did she sound blond? Any accent? I gotta make a call.
她听起来像金发美女吗 她有口音吗 我得去打个电话
Should have never walked into that Sunglass Hut!
Oh, Joey! Joey! It's not you! You didn't get anyone pregnant.
Why would you scare me like that? What the hell's going on?
Is somebody pregnant?
Oh, yeah! That's me.
Oh, my God, Pheebs! You're gonna have a baby?
天啊 菲比 你要生孩子了
Oh, my God, I'm gonna have a baby!
- Wait, who's the father? - You don't know him.
- 等一下 孩子的爸是谁 - 你不认识他
He wants nothing to do with me or the baby.
Who is this guy? Who is he? Because I'll track him down and kick his ass!
- David Linn. - David Linn!
- 大卫·林恩 - 大卫·林恩
David Linn! David Linn!
- Who's David Linn? - Some guy from my gym. A little annoying.
- 谁是大卫·林恩 - 我在健身房认识的人 他很讨厌
- Chandler? - Hey. Did you find the cameras?
- 钱德 - 嘿 你找到即可拍了吗
Yes, that's why I'm under the table. Celebrating.
我找到了 那就是我躲在桌下的原因 我想要庆祝
I checked in the lost and found.
I talked to the manager. No one's turned them in.
Great. Those cameras were the only thing that will cheer Monica up.
You guys just got married. Why is she so depressed?
All my energy is going into not asking that question.
- I can't believe I screwed this up! - I'm sorry, man.
- 我不敢相信我搞砸了 - 我很遗憾 兄弟
Here's a thought. This is the same ballroom.
There's a band. There's gonna be plenty of dressed up people.
Are you suggesting we dance our troubles away?
No, we buy more of these at the gift shop,
throw our tuxes on and take a few pictures.
All have to do is make sure not to get people's faces.
I'm just thinking about your new bride.
Okay? Do you really want to start your life together by letting her down?
Marriage advice? Really?
I'm telling you, this looks exactly like your wedding.
- Aren't these the same flowers? - I don't know. Monica picked them.
- 这些花都一样吧 - 我不知道 花是摩妮卡挑的
- The chairs? - Those too.
- 椅子呢 - 也是她
- The place settings? - Her.
- 布置呢 - 她挑的
- What did you do? - I was in charge of the cameras.
- 你做了什么 - 我负责看好照相机
- Gift shop? - Mm.
- 礼品店 - 嗯
- Did you do it yet? - Not yet.
- 你说了吗 - 还没有
Then what are you doing here? Are you about to do it?
- Is it Gunther? - No...
- 是阿甘吗 - 不是…
- It's not Gunther! - Thank God. That hair on a baby?
- 不是阿甘 - 谢天谢地 还好宝宝不会有他的头发
The father is not here, okay?
I haven't told him, and I don't think I can now.
- Why not? - Now let me think.
- 为什么 - 让我想想
I was walking down the street, thinking,
"I'm gonna tell the father today." And then, bam!
"我要告诉孩子的爸" 然后 砰
No, you! You freaked me out. You kept saying how huge this all is.
不 是你 你吓了我一跳 你一直在提醒我这件事有多大
- But it is huge. - I know.
- 但它的确是件大事 - 我知道
But I was just thinking about how huge it was for me.
I didn't go to how huge this is gonna be for the father.
You're thinking about this way too much.
Just tell him and get it over with.
It's like ripping off this Band-Aid, quick and painless. Watch.
它就像撕掉OK绷一样 越快越不痛 你看
- Ooh. Are we opening presents? - No. I shouldn't have even opened these.
- 喔 我们要拆礼物了吗 - 不 我根本不该拆开礼物的
Joey, I am out of control!
You have to do me a favor.
No matter what I say, no matter what I do,
please do not let me open another present.
- Give me one more. - Okay.
- 再给我一个礼物 - 好
- Hey. - Oh, good. You're here. Pheebs? Listen...
- 嗨 - 很好 你来了 菲比 听我说…
- Sit down, I got something I want to say. - All right.
- 坐下 我要告诉你一件事 - 好吧
It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
Now, I always felt that you and I have a special bond.
So, Phoebe Buffay, will you marry me?
- Joey! - Oh, yeah, I'll marry you.
- 乔伊 - 我愿意嫁给你
- You can't marry him! - Hey, lady, your day's over, it's my turn.
- 你不能嫁给他 - 小姐 你结过婚了 这次轮到我
- Phoebe! - What? Why can't she marry me?
- 菲比 - 她为什么不能嫁给我
I can and I will.
She's not pregnant. It's Rachel. Rachel's the one who's pregnant, okay.
她没有怀孕 是瑞秋怀孕了 好吗
- Oh, my God! - Hey.
- 天啊 - 嘿
He'd notice when you didn't have a baby in nine months!
菲比 九个月后你生不出孩子 他会发现的
I can't believe it! Rachel's pregnant?
等一下 我不敢相信 瑞秋怀孕了
- Yeah. - Who's the father?
- 对 - 孩子的爸是谁
- I wonder if it's that dude. - There's a dude?
- 不知道是不是那个家伙 - 有个家伙
- Yeah. - Who is it?
- 对 - 是谁呢
A month ago this guy spent the night. I didn't see who it was, but...
一个月前这家伙跟瑞秋共度春宵 我没有看到他 但是…
Was that story over?
The guy left this.
Oh, my God! I know who the father is.
People have got to finish their stories.
- Excuse me. Could you take a picture of us? - Oh. Of course.
- 对不起 你能帮我们拍照吗 - 没问题
- Would you take one of us? - Uh. Yeah, sure.
- 你能帮我们照一张吗 - 好 没问题
- It didn't click. - I heard it.
- 我没有听到快门声 - 我听到了
- But there was no flash. - Why won't you take our picture?
- 但闪光灯没亮 - 你为什么不帮我们拍照
Yeah, I'll take your picture.
- Your finger was covering the lens. - Who are you, Ansel Adams? Get out of here!
- 你的手指挡到镜头了 - 你是安瑟·亚当斯吗 快滚吧
Look, I feel really bad about how I freaked you out before...
听着 我真的很难过 之前我吓坏你了…
...so I called the father and asked him to meet you here. Go!
What? Wait a minute. How do you even know who the father is?
什么 等一下 你怎么知道孩子的爸是谁
I may play the fool at times...
...but I'm more than a pretty blond with an ass that won't quit.
I believe this belongs to the father of your baby.
- Oh. He's in there right now? - Uh-huh.
- 他就在里面 - 啊哈
You can turn around, or you can go in there and rip the Band-Aid off.
What do you wanna do?
- Let's rip. - Really? Are you sure?
- 我们把事情做个了断吧 - 你确定
- Phoebe! - Okay. Sorry. Yeah.
- 菲比 - 好吧 抱歉
Go on-stage. I'll get a picture of you doing the speech.
Will the owner of a 1995 Buick LeSabre please see the front desk?
Your car is about to be towed.
- A '95 LeSabre? - Yes.
- 1995年的李萨布利 - 对
- A green LeSabre? - Yes!
- 绿色的李萨布利 - 对
- I'm sorry, I meant blue. - Yes, green-blue.
- 抱歉 我是说蓝色的李萨布利 - 对 我的车是蓝绿色的
Well, go. Go move it!
- Okay. Ready for the last picture? - Yeah.
- 好了 准备要拍最后一张照片了吗 - 对
Get ready to run.
Congratulations on your wedding.
So, what's this about?
Rachel has something that she wants to tell you.
And I believe that this is your red sweater.
No, this is my red sweater.
Could I get anyone a coffee?
Or poison? No? Just for me? Okay.
或是毒药 没有吗 只有我要 好吧
What's going on?
Nothing. Phoebe kind of made a mistake.
But you do wear that sweater a lot. Are you involved in some kind of dare?
I'm actually glad Phoebe called.
I know we broke up because you thought I wasn't mature enough...
...but I've really grown up. And I think we should get back together.
It's just not the right time.
- It is the right time. - Okay.
- 时机非常恰当 - 好吧
- I'm ready for more. - Tag.
- 我做了万全的准备 - 泰格
Come on, Rach. Let's give it another try.
来吧 瑞秋 我们可以再试一次
- I'm having a baby. - Oh.
- 我怀孕了 - 噢
- You can go. - Thank you.
- 你可以走了 - 谢谢
I don't know how any of these got opened!
- You opened them all? - I know, I am a terrible person.
- 你拆开了所有的礼物 - 我知道 我是个可怕的人
Chandler's never gonna trust me with anything ever again.
- Hey! You got my parents' gift. - Yeah. What is that?
- 你拆开了我爸妈的礼物 - 对 那是什么
I don't know. I think it does something to salami.
- Hey. How'd it go? - Yeah. What did Tag say?
- 嘿 情况如何 - 泰格怎么说
Tag is not the father. And Joey knows now?
I do, Rach. I do. And I'm so happy for you.
我知道了 瑞秋 我为你感到高兴
Oh. Wow, you didn't even try to unhook my bra.
So are you ever gonna tell whoever it is?
I will, I'm just not up for it tonight.
Hey, Rach, listen. No matter what he says, you're not gonna be alone.
- I'm not? - No.
- 是吗 - 不
It's a scary world out there, especially for a single mom.
I've always felt like you and I have this special bond.
- Rachel Green, will you marry me? - What?
- 瑞秋·葛林 你愿意嫁给我吗 - 什么
- What? - What?!
- 什么 - 什么
- Pheebs, give me the ring back. - No!
- 菲比 把戒指还给我 - 不要
Joey, you're so sweet. You are so, so sweet, honey.
But I'm not looking for a husband.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go and lie down.
I can't say that didn't hurt.
- But I'll take you back, Joey Tribbiani. - Year,please lisen about that, I...
- 但我会原谅你 乔伊·崔比亚尼 - 听着 我只是说
- Ohh, a Salami Buddy! - There you go!
- 意大利腊肠用具 - 来吧
- We're back! - Great.
- 我们回来了 - 太棒了
We're hanging in the kitchen. Let's stay in the kitchen.
- It's picture time. - You're gonna love these.
- 现在是看照片时间 - 你一定会喜欢的
Here's a picture of Ross.
And that's me and Ross.
Aww. And here's our first kiss as a married couple.
Wow. That is a great picture.
Yeah. And interesting, because I found the cameras in one of our bags.
对 真的太有趣了 因为我在我们的行李里找到即可拍
Huh. Didn't see that coming.
Okay, so this isn't the picture of our first kiss...
...but it is a picture of my first kiss with this lady.
Which, by the look on your face, I'm sure you'll remember, so there's no need...
从你脸上的表情看来 我相信你会记得 所以我不必…
I'll take the real pictures to them developed.
- That'd be a good idea. - Okay.
- 好主意 - 好
You opened all the presents without me? We were gonna do that together.
You kissed another woman?
- Call it even? - Okay.
- 我们扯平了 - 好吧
- Well, I'm gonna go get these in some water. - You stole those from that wedding?
- 我要把花插到花瓶里 - 你偷走了那个婚礼的花
No, the hotel lobby. They think they can charge me for some dirty movie
不 这是饭店大厅的花 他们以为能收我黄色电影…
and a bag of Meshugga Nuts they got another thing coming!
I've been looking for this for like a month.
- Hey, how you doing? - Good. Long time no see.
- 你好吗 - 我很好 好久不见
- Like your sweater. - Oh. Hey. Right back at you.
- 我喜欢你的毛衣 - 我也是
- It's crazy about Rachel. - Yeah. Well, she's one crazy lady.
- 瑞秋的事真的太疯狂了 - 她一直都疯疯癫癫的
- So whose is it? - Um, I don't know, some Italian guy.
- 到底是谁的呢 - 我不知道 应该是某个意大利人吧
Come on, read your own label. See you later.
少来了 看你自己的标签 后会有期
- Okay. - He is so weird.
- 好 - 他真是奇怪