神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第11集: 余震 Aftershocks

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Hydra grow stronger every day while S.H.I.E.L.D.
九头蛇日益强大 神盾局却只是
clings desperately to a world it no longer understands.
努力抓着一个它不再理解的世界
Why not lead?
为什么不做领导
My time will come.
我的时代会来的
Tell me what happened to my mom.
告诉我妈妈发生了什么事
Your mother was special because she had a gift.
你妈妈很特别 因为她有一种天赋
Whitehall cut her to pieces.
怀特霍尔把她肢解了
I'm gonna kill the man who destroyed my life.
我要手刃了这个毁了我一生的人
You killed him!
你杀了他
He was mine!
他是我的
We're human, Skye.
我们是人类 斯凯
We just have the potential to be more.
只是我们有可开发的潜能
There's someone new.
又出现了新人
Tell the others I'm on it.
告诉其他人 我来
Tr-- trip!
崔...崔普
We finally get to find out what we become.
我们终于能知道自己要变成什么了
After you change, no one else will understand.
等你改变后 别人不会理解你的
They'll be afraid.
他们会怕你
Change is terrifying.
改变是很可怕的
漫威公司出品
翻译 泰瑞根草 木浅薰 王大可 香茗小焙 欧沈娜 Silence
翻译 神盾章鱼X 珈美 时间轴 仓鼠 信徒 后期 瓜瓜
校对 王大可 异人草 总监 米小勒
1983年 地点:未知
Poor thing.
可怜的孩子
How long since he passed through the mist?
他穿过迷雾多久了
14 hours since Terrigenesis.
自泰瑞根变异已有14小时
He's very emotional, Jiaying.
他情绪很冲动 嘉颖
I can see.
看得出来
Leave us.
让我们单独待会儿
Gordon?
戈登
Gordon, it's me.
戈登 是我
Jiaying? Help.
嘉颖 帮帮我
I can't -- I can't see.
我看不到
- What's happened to me? - It's all right.
-我是怎么了 -没事的
Take a breath, Gordon.
呼吸 放松 戈登
Help me, please.
帮帮我 求你
That's why I'm here.
我就是来帮你的
Can you follow my voice?
能顺着我的声音过来吗
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
It's okay.
没事的
Come on.
过来吧
It's okay.
没事的
I'm right here.
我就在这里
Come on.
来吧
Almost.
就到了
It's gonna be okay, beautiful.
没事了 好孩子
I'll show you the way.
我会指引你
Go ahead. Let it out.
哭吧 都哭出来
It's okay to cry, Gordon.
流泪不是坏事 戈登
I'm trying.
我想哭
But -- but I can't.
但我哭不出来
We prepared for this his whole life,
我们一直在为他做准备
readying him for whatever may come.
让他对一切可能做好心理准备
Every cell within him has changed,
他身体里的每一个细胞都改变了
in his body and his mind.
他的身体和头脑都改变了
It's terrifying.
这很可怕
But he's the ideal age --
但他年龄正合适
Old enough to understand, young enough to adapt.
已经可以理解这一切 又足够年轻能适应改变
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
It's a blessing you age so slowly, Jiaying,
你衰老缓慢真是件好事 嘉颖
able to counsel so many generations through the change.
能在转变阶段为那么多代人提供指引
I won't live forever, Yat-sen.
我不会长生不死 雅森
Well, even with the years of preparation,
即便准备多年
without your warmth to guide them
如果不是你温柔地指引他们
through their transformations, these poor souls...
度过转变时期 这些可怜的人
They would be lost.
他们会迷失
危险 隔离区 勿入
I haven't been able to sleep, either.
我也睡不着
I keep thinking Trip is gonna come see me,
我总是在想 崔普会来看我
make fun of me for being stuck in quarantine,
嘲笑我被困在隔离区里
call me a goldfish or a hamster or something.
说我是金鱼或者小仓鼠什么的
And every time I wake up...
然后每次我醒过来
I remember all over again.
就又想起来了
I just can't believe he's not coming back.
我无法相信他回不来了
He should not have been down there.
他根本不该下去的
You both went in for a good reason.
你们进去都是有充分理由的
To prevent Hydra from starting a cataclysm.
为了防止九头蛇引发灾难
He was trying to save me.
他是想去救我
He may have saved all of us.
他可能救了我们所有人
The Obelisk triggered a massive earthquake.
方尖碑引发了大地震
Imagine how much worse it could have been
如果他没有毁掉它
if he hadn't destroyed it.
情况可能更糟
He died a hero.
他是英勇牺牲
Once medical clears you, we'll get you out of there.
等医疗人员确认你没事 我们就让你出来
You'll just be stuck underground, like the rest of us.
你只能像我们其他人一样 待在地下
How's everyone doing?
大家怎么样了
Just trying to keep busy.
在尽量找事做
Everyone deals with it in their own way.
大家都有自己的应对方式
When you sign up for this kind of life,
选择了这样的人生
you accept that loss will be part of it,
就接受不免会遭遇损失
but you never get used to losing one of your own,
但损失自己人总还是令人难以接受
especially when it's a good man like Trip.
尤其是像崔普这样的好人
It happens too much.
这种事太多了
And over time, it makes it harder to let people in.
时间一久 人会不愿向别人敞开心扉
Sometimes, just makes you want to pack up and run.
有时候让人想收拾东西逃走
Is that what you want to do -- run?
你想那样吗 逃走
Sometimes.
有时候吧
You?
你呢
Couldn't even if I tried.
我想也做不到啊
How long did it take for Mack to get out of quarantine?
迈克用了多久才解除隔离
He cleared pretty quickly.
他很快就出来了
Whatever took over his system is gone,
不管他的身体被什么挟持了 已经消退了
but he's pretty shaken up.
但他还是很受震动
And Simmons -- is she back?
西蒙斯呢 她回来了吗
Not yet.
还没呢
She has a team
她带了支队伍
documenting whatever they can in the tunnels, cleaning up,
尽量记录隧道里的一切 收拾东西
but it's slow going with no electricity.
但因为没电 所以进展很慢
Be careful with that.
小心点
This area is finished.
这一带整理好了
She'll assess the structural integrity of the place and, if possible,
她会评估那地方的结构完整性 如果可以
blow one of the vertical shafts under the ocean floor,
炸毁一个海底的立井
flood the city with water.
让大水漫进城市
And drown it for good.
永远淹没它
Hopefully, the bedrock wasn't too badly damaged by the quake.
希望地震对岩床的损坏不太大
The temple collapsed on itself.
神殿都塌了
It's a miracle you're still alive.
你还活着简直是奇迹
Did you find Raina's body yet?
找到蕾娜的尸体了吗
There's a lot of rubble to dig through, but not yet.
我们挖开了很多碎石 但还没有
Whatever gas came out of that Obelisk hit you, too.
方尖碑的气体也喷到了你
That's why we're being extra cautious.
所以我们现在需要谨慎行事
It's hard to make sense of all this.
这一切都很难解释
What? No, it -- no, it isn't.
什么 不 不难
We lost.
我们输了
We failed.
失败了
Skye, don't say that.
斯凯 别这么说
It wasn't because of Hydra. It was because of me.
不是因为九头蛇 是因为我
Don't blame yourself.
不要怪自己
If I didn't go down there, you could have blown the place!
如果我没下去 你本可以炸掉那里的
That was one battle. This is a war.
战争还没结束 这只是一场战役
And Ward and my father --
还有沃德和我父亲
- Skye, - the rotten core at the center of everything!
-斯凯 -一切一切的腐烂核心
We did not fail!
我们没有失败
Trip prevented a disaster, and Whitehall's dead.
崔普阻止了一场灾难 怀特霍尔也死了
We cut off the head.
我们切掉了九头蛇的脑袋
And while Hydra scrambles for a new one, I will crush them!
在它长出一个新的前 我就会消灭它
I'm gonna make somebody pay -- whoever the hell it is.
我会让人付出代价 不管这人是谁
Thank you, Mr. Bloom, for hosting.
谢谢你的招待 布鲁姆先生
I regret that our biannual gathering
很遗憾我们半年一次的见面
has turned into a vigil.
成了一次守夜
Daniel Whitehall has joined our founder in the afterlife.
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔去见已逝的创始人了
How unfortunate.
多么不幸
I admired the man's commitment.
我很敬佩他的坚定
I was never fond of him.
我一直不怎么喜欢他
We must not speak ill of the dead.
我们不该说死者的坏话
Why?
为什么
What's he going to do about it?
说了他又能怎么样呢
What this means is that there is a vacancy
这样一来 世界的这一地区
at a management position in this region of the world.
有一个管理者的位子空出来了
And who would you like to see fill it, Dr. List?
那么你推荐谁来接替呢 李斯特博士
Baron Von Strucker thought that Sunil Bakshi
冯·斯特拉克男爵认为苏尼尔·巴克希
was well-groomed to serve in that capacity,
受到了很好的培养 适合做接班人
so why is he not present?
那他怎么没有来
He's disappeared.
他失踪了
We think he may have been captured by S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们认为他可能是被神盾局抓住了
Then in all likelihood, he's dead, too,
那他很有可能也死了
If he did his duty.
如果他尽了责的话
You underestimate S.H.I.E.L.D. --
你低估神盾局了
constantly, it would seem.
而且看来经常如此
Von Strucker would like this mistake to stop happening,
冯·斯特拉克希望这种错误不要再犯
so I'm going to make it simple --
所以我们采取简单的办法吧
S.H.I.E.L.D. will take this victory
神盾局定必会把此次的成功
as a chance to move against us.
作为一个对抗我们的机会
Come aboveground.
要从幕后走向台前了
Whomever can remove S.H.I.E.L.D. from the landscape permanently
谁要是能一举铲除神盾局
will win Whitehall's position.
怀特霍尔的位子就归谁
Does that sound fair?
怎么样
Meanwhile, I intend to find out
同时 我还想知道
if Whitehall's obsession with arcane artifacts was fruitless
怀特霍尔对神秘古物的痴迷究竟是徒劳
or if, indeed, it did produce something
还是能为我们
that we at Hydra can use for our future.
九头蛇的未来所用
These are the last sections, ma'am.
这是最后的区域了 长官
Same conclusion -- cavities are carved from lava rock.
结论相同 岩洞由火山石凿成
therefore, these walls are not load-bearing.
所以这些墙体无法承重
Alien stone lining to create electromagnetic flux field...
外星石纹是为了制造电磁场
at least, I imagine.
至少这是我的推测
I can't measure the bloody thing without electronic equipment.
没有电子仪器完全无法检测
I could spend a year down here answering these questions.
要想解释这些恐怕得在下面待一年
Photograph it, mark it off, and let's flood this cursed place.
拍照 标记 然后淹没这破地方吧
Yes, ma'am.
是 长官
No.
Quarantine survival kit.
隔离救生包
Got a deck of cards for solitaire,
里面有副纸牌可以玩
bag of homemade trail mix if you want to eat healthy,
想要健康饮食的话 有包自制干果什锦
a couple candy bars if not,
要垃圾食品的话 有糖果棒
headphones, a few trashy magazines.
还有耳机 几本没营养的杂志
Cactus Cooler.
菠萝橙子果汁
I keep a stash.
我藏了好一堆呢
I mean, you can only get it in California -- it's the best.
这个只有加州能买到 最好喝了
Anyway... I've been in quarantine before,
我以前也被隔离过
and I know it can drive you absolutely nuts.
简直能把人逼疯
Thanks.
谢谢
I was beginning to feel like a leper.
我觉得自己简直像得了麻风病
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吗
You managed to be taken hostage by three known murderers,
你被三个杀人犯劫走
you gunned Ward down,
开枪打伤了沃德
then were blasted by an alien chemical weapon
然后还被外星化学武器喷到
and walked out unscathed.
却还完好无损诶
Leper?
还麻风病
I think you're a rock star.
我觉得你简直是神人
Staring off into space there, turbo.
神游什么呢 糊涂虫
Uh, I-it's Skye's bio-meter watch.
是斯凯的生理监测表
It was damaged in the cave-in.
塌方时给弄坏了
Records her heart rate?
上面有她的心跳记录吗
And skin temp -- lots of data.
还有皮肤温度之类的很多数据
If I can fix it, I might be able to get a better,
如果能修好 也许就能更好地...
uh, like a --
了解...
a snapshot of what happened down there.
那里发生的事的大致情况
Can't make any sense of it just now, anyway.
总之我现在也搞不清楚是怎么回事
The...data in my brain is jumbled today.
今天我脑子里的数据很乱
I'll get my small electronics kit.
我去拿我的小电工包
You know, you can start tinkering.
你就能开始修补了
You know, working with my hands always cleared my head.
动手做点什么总能让我的思路变清晰
How is it -- your head, since...
那之后 你的精神状态还好吗
I told you.
我告诉过你了
It's not gonna help to give you a play-by-play.
重述经过也不会有什么帮助
I've never known you to be afraid to talk about anything.
我从没见过你害怕谈起什么事
Yeah, well, you didn't feel it.
是啊 因为你没感受过
And I can't describe it, so...
我也形容不出来 所以
Well, it's not good to keep things to yourself, Mack.
但是把所有事都憋在心里也不好 迈克
I know what you're going through.
我明白你的感受
Really?
真的吗
You know what it's like to lose control,
你知道失控的感觉吗
to be trapped inside your own body,
困在自己的身体里
unable to tell it what to do,
但不知道该干什么
to watch yourself hurt the people that you care about?!
眼看着自己伤害自己在乎的人
Yeah.
是的
I'm sorry, buddy.
对不起 伙计
It's okay.
没关系
I'm a little on edge.
我有点紧张
I guess I... I need to keep myself busy.
我想我得让自己忙起来
Hey, can you request access to the schematics of the base?
你能查看基地的蓝图吗
I want to double-check the ventilation systems
我想再检查一下通风系统
and make sure the quarantine is fully isolated.
确保隔离间彻底被隔离了
I don't want anyone else falling prey to this alien crap.
我不想再有任何人被这个外星东西伤害了
How many victims were there?
有多少人遇袭
Two dead, three in critical condition.
两人死亡 三人情况危急
How did Raina do this? She had no weapon.
蕾娜怎么做到的 她没有武器
She was covered in thorns.
她浑身都是尖刺
It's hard to comprehend.
有点难以理解
I shot her a few times.
我对她开了几枪
- Good. - But none a fatal hit, it seems.
-很好 -但好像并没有造成致命伤
I did manage to gather some tissue from the ground --
我从地上收集到了一些组织样本
blood and such.
血液什么的
How long till you can blow the shaft on the ocean floor?
你还要多久才能炸掉海底的立井
We're preparing the charges now.
我们正在准备炸药
That place will be underwater and sealed up for good.
这个地方将被永远尘封在海底
Sir, as much as I'd like to join the manhunt for Raina,
长官 虽然我很愿意去追捕蕾娜
I'd much rather come back to H.Q., see...everyone,
但我更想回总部 去见大家
to study Raina's tissue and check on Skye.
研究蕾娜的组织样本 看看斯凯
Whatever transformed Raina...
让蕾娜转变的东西...
She was exposed, as well.
她当时也接触到了
We have enough boots on the ground in Puerto Rico
我们在波多黎各有足够的人手
to hunt down Raina.
可以追捕蕾娜
Come home, Jemma.
回来吧 珍玛
Gather everyone.
让大家集合
We're going after hydra now.
我们现在就要去打击九头蛇
With a prisoner exchange?
交换人质吗
Using Bakshi out in the open like that --
让巴克希这样暴露在外
It's a dangerous strategy, sir.
这策略很危险 长官
I know it's high-risk, but we have a small window
我知道那样风险很大 但我们只有
to take advantage of hydra's lack of leadership.
很短的时间可以利用九头蛇群龙无首的状态
It puts us out on a limb.
这让我们处于险境
With a chance to deliver a
但也给我们机会
crushing blow to those responsible for Trip's death.
毁灭性地打击害死崔普的人
- I'll take it. - Responsible, huh?
-我愿意放手一搏 -害死他的人
You have something to say, Mack?
你有什么要说的吗 迈克
Plenty, but I'll keep it to myself.
很多 但我还是不说了
Don't mind him.
别理他
He's just coming down from the worst alien acid trip of all time.
他刚嗑了史上最糟糕的外星迷幻药
That's not funny.
那并不好笑
Just trying to lighten the mood, mate.
我只是想缓和一下气氛
Yeah, well, Mack didn't ask for what happened to him.
但是迈克经历的事又不是他自己想要的
- Of course not. - No one asked for any of this to happen.
-当然不是了 -没人想要这些事发生
Hydra forced our hand, and now Coulson plans to force theirs.
九头蛇逼我们至此 所以科尔森也要逼他们
Did they? Did Hydra force our hand?
真的吗 真是九头蛇逼我们的吗
Calm down, Mack.
冷静点 迈克
Repeatedly, but we have a chance here --
不止一次 我们现在有机会...
Or did we hand them detailed plans and the location of that city?
还是我们将详细计划和城市地点双手奉上了呢
Hydra took them when they took Skye.
九头蛇抓走斯凯的时候拿走了那些信息
Are you saying we shouldn't have gone in to save her?
你是说我们不应该去救她吗
I'm saying there wouldn't have been anything to take
我是说如果你和斯凯不那么沉迷于
if you and Skye hadn't been obsessed
你脑子里的那些外星信息
with the alien messages in your damn head.
就根本不会有那些东西了
- All right, let's just all -- - This isn't about blame.
-好了 我们都... -这与责任无关
- Watch yourself, Mack. - No one would have left Skye there.
-注意点 迈克 -没人会丢下斯凯的
That's not what he's saying.
他不是那个意思
I shouldn't have to ask any of you to save one of our own.
我不该还需要求着你们去救我们的伙伴
You never ask!
你根本没求过
You just give your orders, no matter how cracked out they are!
你只是给出命令 不论那有多离谱
Mack, you'd do well to remember your rank right now.
迈克 你最好注意一下自己的级别
Really? Rank at a time like this?
是吗 这个时候讨论级别
Why don't you shove rank up your --
你怎么不拿你的级别去...
Not helping, hunter.
别帮倒忙了 亨特
- Guys, stop. - No, it's cathartic.
-伙计们 别吵了 -该发泄一下了
Do you have any thoughts of your own,
你有自己的看法吗
or do you just parrot his?
还是他说什么是什么
Coulson's only trying to stop Hydra.
科尔森只是想阻止九头蛇
We didn't stop anything! We unleashed something on the planet!
我们没能阻止任何事 我们释放出了什么东西
- Please. - No one knows what happened yet.
-拜托了 -还没人知道到底发生了什么
Trip averted disaster.
崔普阻止了一场灾难
It could have been a lot worse!
事情本可能糟得多
And Skye barely made it out alive!
斯凯也差点没逃出来
Thanks to Trip -- he sacrificed his life, Mack!
还不是多亏了崔普的自我牺牲 迈克
No, he traded his life for hers!
不 他用自己的性命换了她一命
And then he was shattered into a thousand pieces!
而他却粉身碎骨
That's enough!
够了
If Trip was here, he wouldn't be arguing.
如果崔普在这里 他不会争论
He wouldn't be bitching.
他不会抱怨
He would be gearing up to do what needs to be done.
他会拿好装备去做需要做的事
Yes, we're dealing with forces we don't understand,
的确 我们在对付我们并不了解的力量
but Hydra I do understand.
但是我了解九头蛇
I want everyone ready when the sun comes up --
天亮时所有人都准备好
End of discussion.
讨论结束
Hope you're feeling better this morning, Mr. Bakshi,
希望你今早感觉好点了 巴克希先生
because you have a date with the U.S. government.
因为你和美国政府有个约会
Smile.
笑一笑
There he is, general.
就是他 准将
Sunil Bakshi -- the man tied to the Navy wedding massacre,
苏尼尔·巴克希 参与了海军婚礼大屠杀
the U.N. Attack, and who tried to kill you, Coulson.
和联合国袭击 还试图杀你 科尔森
While dressed up as you, sir.
还是冒充成你 长官
Safe to say, I'm not a fan.
毫无疑问 我并不喜欢这个人
Perfect.
太好了
I'll trade him to you to add to your collection.
我愿意把他送给你
All I ask is your assistance in handling --
作为交换我只求你帮忙消灭...
Remaining Hydra forces.
九头蛇的残留势力
I understand the idea, Coulson,
我明白你的打算 科尔森
and in this case, I'm not against it.
这一次 我并不反对
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 长官
Go ahead.
说吧
You agree with the rest of the team.
你同意其他队员的意见
You're concerned we're out in the open.
担心我们太暴露
More that we contacted the U.S. government.
我更担心和美国政府打交道
I think Talbot's on the level.
我觉得可以信任塔伯特
I'm not worried about Talbot, but around him?
我并不担心塔伯特 可他身边的人呢
There are security leaks everywhere.
到处都有安全漏洞
And with Whitehall dead,
而且怀特霍尔死了
Bakshi may be even more valuable.
巴克希可能更有价值了
I'm well-aware, but without Talbot in our corner...
我明白这一点 但如果没有塔伯特支持
I know.
我知道
Without him, we'll never have a chance to get the upper --
没有他 我们永远别想占...
Go!
快走
I count four left.
还剩四个
You know what that means.
你知道这意味着什么
Not really.
不太知道
That's what it means -- means I'm gonna do that.
就意味着这个 我会那样做
Good to know.
这下知道了
More will be coming.
还会有更多的人来
They must have intercepted our transmissions.
他们肯定截取了我们的通信
Talbot.
塔伯特
Come on.
快点
Get out of there.
下车
Seems you underestimated us again.
看来你又低估我们了
Underestimated how desperate they must be
低估了你如今要是真对他们如此重要
if you're this important to them now.
他们会多狗急跳墙
No!
You'll never take us alive!
我们会奋战到死
The SUV's still running, so get in!
车没熄火 快点上来
Whitehall is truly dead?
怀特霍尔真的死了吗
Yeah.
是的
Then did Mr. Bloom set up the rescue?
那是布鲁姆先生派你们来救我吗
- I'm just the driver. - Who do you take orders from?
-我只是个司机 -你听谁的指挥
I guess I take orders from you now, sir.
我猜现在我听你指挥了 先生
Clear!
安全了
"You'll never take us alive!"?
"我们会奋战到死"
Really?
真的假的
A little over the top, don't you think?
你不觉得有点过了吗
I only had a day to come up with this whole thing.
我只有一天的时间策划这件事
Besides, if I let you write the script,
何况 如果让你写剧本
no one would say anything.
就没人会说话了
Well, Bakshi has a flair for the dramatic.
巴克希一向喜欢戏剧化
Let's just hope he bought ours.
希望他信了我们演的戏
Word is, Coulson's mad plan worked.
听说科尔森的疯狂计划成功了
Bakshi took the bait.
巴克希上钩了
How's the watchmaker project coming along?
表修得怎么样了
Looks like it took precise work.
看起来是很精细的活
Your hands are getting better.
你的手稳多了
Well, my head's getting worse.
我的头脑却更混乱了
I'm totally confused by what I'm seeing.
我完全不理解我看到的数据
Turns out the electronics weren't crushed like I thought --
我发现电子表并不像我想的那样是被压坏了
Well, they were, but from the inside out or something.
确实是压坏了 但却是从内部压坏的
Well, can you fix it?
你能修好吗
Get a look at Skye's biological data?
能看到斯凯的生理数据吗
Yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I, um, yeah, I can.
能能能 不 我...我能
I think so.
我觉得可以
I won't know what half of it means
反正西蒙斯回来之前
until Simmons gets back, anyway.
我也搞不懂一半的数据
They're landing now.
他们这就回来了
Is every RadioShack a Hydra outpost?
睿侠的门店都是九头蛇联络点吗
美国第二大电子零售商 上月刚宣布破产
I always suspected.
我一直就有所怀疑
This is Lighthouse.
我是"灯塔"
This is warship. I'm free.
我是"战舰" 我逃出来了
Ah, Mr. Bakshi, very good news.
巴克希先生 真是好消息
But we have a situation.
但现在有个状况
Well, perhaps you'd better come in.
那你最好过来一趟
I'm a few hours out.
我几小时后到
See you then.
到时候见
Don't take that gun from your belt
别把你的枪从腰带拿出来
this will be painless.
一下就过去了
What the hell?!
这是干什么
Sorry. I like you, but once you made contact,
抱歉 我挺喜欢你 但只要你联系了他
my orders were to take you out.
我接到的指令是要除掉你
Why?
为什么
My employers don't want you, Whitehall,
我的雇主们不想让你 怀特霍尔
or your phone-a-friend to get in their way.
和你电话里的朋友挡他们的路
Sorry about this.
很抱歉
W-w-wait, p-please.
等等 求你了
I'll triple whatever you're being paid.
不管你的酬劳是多少 我都付三倍
Mm, I'm getting paid by a bunch of people.
有很多人都在付我酬劳
That'll start to add up.
现在明白了吗
They're moving against us.
他们要造反了
They want you out of the picture.
他们想除掉你
If it's not me, it'll be someone else.
如果我不杀你 总有人会的
Please. Money is not a question.
求你了 钱不是问题
If you can protect me and see me safely to Bloom,
如果你可以护送我去见布鲁姆
not only will you be financially set for life,
你不仅会得到一辈子都花不完的钱
but you will also solidify your standing
你还可以和九头蛇真正的首领
with the true heads of Hydra.
建立稳固的关系
The money will be there! I swear it!
肯定会给你钱的 我发誓
I-if not, I'll pull the trigger myself.
如果没有 我就开枪自杀
Okay.
好吧
Get in.
上车
Thank goodness nothing bad happened to you.
幸好你没发生什么坏事
Wouldn't want you to have to stay in there forever.
真不希望你被一辈子关在这里
Raina -- she was unrecognizable.
蕾娜 我都认不出她了
It was insane, and not just from the outside.
太疯狂了 不仅是外表变了
Look -- we separated her DNA
看 我们分离出了她的DNA
and mapped it using gel electrophoresis.
然后用凝胶电泳绘制出来了
Her DNA didn't just rearrange --
她的DNA不只是重新排列了
It contains extra macromolecules.
还加入了额外的大分子链
I wouldn't think that even possible.
我都不知道还有这种可能性
- That's amazing. - It's horrific.
-太神奇了 -太可怕了
We need to make sure that you're not contaminated
我们得确保你没受到任何污染
or infected in any way.
或者感染
What's the worst that could happen?
最坏的情况是什么
An epidemic.
一场瘟疫
That's a pretty harsh conclusion.
这结论太吓人了吧
Well, and I feel responsible.
我觉得我有责任
We all do.
我们都有
There's nothing you could have done.
你当时不可能做什么
Yes, there was.
我本来可以的
I was so curious about powers, about unearthly biology,
我对超能力和外星生物学太好奇了
wondering where it might lead,
我好奇它会引我们到何处
hoping to better understand it, control it.
想更好地了解它 控制它
I should have been trying to terminate it,
我应该努力除掉它
erase it from existence.
彻底消灭它
What?
什么
You -- you've helped plenty of people with powers.
你帮助过很多有超能力的人
It's -- it's part of the world that we live in.
这是我们所处世界的一部分
It's a plague, skye -- all of it.
这是瘟疫 斯凯 这全都是
It only ever brings us death.
只会给我们带来死亡
Donnie Gill, Chan Ho Yin, Creel -- the list keeps growing.
多尼·吉尔 陈浩然 克里尔 还有更多
Not the Avengers -- they're not --
复仇者联盟就不是啊
The Avengers wouldn't have been necessary
如果不是我们释放了外星灾难
if we hadn't unleashed alien horrors.
就完全没必要组建复仇者联盟
There must be another --
肯定有其他...
Trip was in fragments!
崔普变成了碎片
I know.
我知道
Well... it ends with him.
不会再有其他人了
Flooding the alien city
淹没外星城市
may be the first responsible thing I've done
也许是我为保护我在乎的人
to protect the people I care about.
做的第一件负责任的事
I'll check these samples and --
我会检查这些样本
and compare them to samples of your blood we had from before,
并和你之前的血液样本作比较
just to be safe.
只是以防万一
Okay.
好的
Just to be safe.
只是以防万一
波多黎各 圣胡安
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll stay out of sight.
我会躲好
Cool as a cucumber, quiet as a mouse.
保持冷静 一声不响
I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
It's exactly the way we traveled the world
那些年 我们为了寻找答案
all those years, searching for answers.
就是这样在世界各处走动的
I knew I'd find you here.
我就知道能在这里找到你
Raina.
蕾娜
After all that time,
过了这么久
I didn't quite get the answers I was searching for.
我还是没得到我所寻求的答案
I'm sorry you didn't find your way to the temple.
很遗憾你没能进入神殿
You didn't get to evolve.
你没能进化
Oh, I evolved.
我进化了
What the hell have I become?!
我到底变成了什么
Raina, let's not lose our heads.
蕾娜 我们冷静些
What happened to me?
我到底怎么了
Metamorphosis, by the look of it.
看起来像是变形了
I was supposed to become something divine,
我本该成为神圣
something transcendent.
卓越的生灵
My grandmother said I'd be an angel,
我祖母说我会成为天使
not some gnarled freak of nature covered in thorns.
而不是个长满荆棘的扭曲怪物
You always did like flowers.
你不是一向喜欢花吗
They hurt, and it's your fault.
这些刺很疼 这是你的错
You wanted this more than anything.
你渴求这个 胜于其他一切
But your thankless daughter was there.
但你那忘恩负义的女儿也在那里
She received the gift meant for me --
她得到了本应属于我的天赋
Came through the mist as beautiful as ever!
穿过迷雾后仍像以往一样美丽
What? What? What?
什么 什么
You mean Daisy was there, too?
你是说黛西也在那里吗
She emerged from the chrysalis?
她破茧而出了吗
Yes.
是的
And that bitch took what was mine!
那贱人抢走了本属于我的东西
We all have our disappointments.
我们都会遭遇失望
Ah, God.
天呐
I dreamt of the perfect reunion with my baby girl,
我梦想能与宝贝女儿美满重聚
revenge for my wife.
为我妻子报仇雪恨
Coulson rained all over my parades.
科尔森一盆冷水浇醒了我的美梦
But you say she's done it -- she's changed.
但你说她完成了 她蜕变了
That's fantastic news.
这个消息太棒了
Oh, she's gonna be so mixed up now -- oh, terribly afraid.
她现在会非常困惑 非常害怕
She didn't have your meta preparation.
她不像你 为转化做过心理准备
She probably ran right back to Coulson's arms.
她可能会跑回科尔森的怀抱中
It's the worst possible place for her to be.
那是她最不该去的地方
He'll put her on the Index, tag her like a shark.
他会把她列入名录 给她植入追踪器
She'll come to me when she sees
等她看清他们都如何对待
how they treat those particular individuals.
特殊能力者时 就会来找我
It'll never happen.
那不可能的
She'll never love you, you stupid man.
她是绝不会爱你的 你个蠢货
The index -- I should reconnect with some of them,
名录 我该重新联系那其中的一些人
wreak a little havoc,
制造点小破坏
ruin that man and his dumb suit,
把那个讨厌的特工毁了
remind Daisy where she really belongs.
提醒黛西她真正的归属
She may not love me now, but she needs me.
她现在也许不爱我 但是她需要我
What about me?
那我呢
You -- you have to help me.
你得帮我
I did.
我帮了
We helped each other, achieved our goals.
我们互相帮助 实现了我们的目标
You're on your own now.
你现在只能靠自己了
You -- you have to find a way to fix this.
你得想办法帮我恢复原样
There's no fix. There's no reverse.
没法恢复 没法撤销
It's your lifelong dream.
这是你一生的梦想
It's lifelong.
就会延续终生
I can't live like this.
我不能这样活着
My insides feel like gravel.
我体内就像堆满了碎石
I cut myself when I move.
我一动就会弄伤自己
I can't live as this repulsive creature.
我不能以这幅令人厌恶的怪模样活着
Then don't.
那就别活了
Pull up over there.
在那里靠边停
That's a pretty big fence for protecting some grapes.
这栏杆用来保护葡萄园有点太大了吧
Mr. Bloom doesn't appreciate unannounced guests.
布鲁姆先生不喜欢不请自来的客人
Once inside, I'll send for you.
我进去后就派人来叫你
I canvassed the area, stashed the bike.
我已经彻底检查过这个区域 机车也藏好了
We're good here.
我们很安全
Your presence is most welcome.
非常欢迎你到来
Drop the accent. It makes you sound like a douche bag.
把口音去掉吧 听起来像个混蛋
Now you know what it feels like for me to live in this country.
现在你知道我生活在这里是什么感受了吧
And we wait.
我们就等着吧
You didn't really take much of a stand
之前总部那场尴尬的家庭纠纷里
during that awkward family argument back at H.Q..
你并没有表明你的立场
Nobody meant half of what they said.
大家说的都不是真心话
Everyone's just raw, broken up over Trip.
大家只是难过 崔普的事让大家很伤心
Plus you and Mack have that secret to keep under wraps.
而且你和迈克之间有秘密
This again?
又要提这事
Oh, and now Mack's in on it.
现在把迈克也扯进来了
You're relentless.
你真是没完没了
Now I definitely think he is.
现在我肯定他有问题了
You and Mack have something up and running,
你和迈克在搞什么事
and you avoided backing him in that argument
争吵时你故意不支持他
for fear you'd reveal it.
是怕事情败露
If I'm wrong, say so, 'cause you haven't yet.
如果我错了你就说 你目前还没否认
Yes.
是的
We have a secret.
我们有秘密
I know.
我知道
We're in a support group, okay?
我们在参加互助小组
See, this is the reason I didn't tell you.
这就是我不告诉你的原因
Jackass.
混蛋
I'm laughing because it's great.
我笑是因为这样很好
That's the best thing you could have said.
这也许是最好的答案了
We dedicated our lives to an organization that went to hell.
我们一心一意效忠的组织分崩离析
Our friends turned their guns on us.
我们的朋友拿枪指着我们
We needed help coping, Hunter.
我们需要帮助面对这一切 亨特
And I support it, really.
我完全支持你
I was afraid you'd closed off even more.
我害怕你会更封闭自我
This is actually healthy -- like, emotionally healthy,
这其实很健康 对情绪健康
and that's not a phrase I ever thought I'd use to describe you.
我从没想过我会用这个词来形容你
I'm happy to hear it, Bob.
你这么说我很高兴 芭比
Good.
那就好
So... do you guys pass around a talking stick or...
那你们是互相传递发言棒 还是...
Thanks for the schematics, sir.
谢谢你的图纸 长官
Ventilation system's all good.
通风系统确认没问题了
And, sir...
还有 长官
I want to apologize for my outburst in there.
我想为我之前情绪失控向你道歉
It was uncalled for.
我不应该那样
I have a little trouble dealing with my anger sometimes.
我有时很难控制我的脾气
Join the club.
彼此彼此
Yeah, something I'm working on,
我正在努力调整
but this alien stuff messed with my head, and, uh...
但这次被外星的东西控制了脑子
and losing Trip brought back a lot of hard memories.
还有失去崔普让我回想起很多不堪的回忆
For all of us.
我们都一样
I hope I-I didn't blow my chance to work on Lola one day.
希望我没有搅黄有朝一日修洛拉的机会
After that little R.C. version you built for me,
看到你给我造的那个遥控玩具车
I'm genuinely considering it,
我真有这个打算了
although I couldn't figure out how to make it fly.
不过我没搞懂怎么让她飞起来
It doesn't.
飞不了
Sir, I do think Mack brought up a matter we should consider.
长官 迈克提起一件事我们应该考虑一下
I'm all ears.
你说吧
I'm aware the team hunting Raina has orders to capture, not kill.
我知道你命令抓捕蕾娜的小队抓活的
As always.
一向如此
But this might be some sort of contagion
但我们这次遇到的可能是传染病
or even a plague inadvertently set loose.
甚至是无意间释放出来的瘟疫
Plagues must be understood, yes
瘟疫必须要研究清楚 没错
but eventually eradicated.
但最终的目的 是彻底消灭
Are you saying that you want to put Raina down, Agent Simmons?
你是说你希望杀死蕾娜吗 西蒙斯特工
No, of course not, uh...
不 当然不是
I'm just saying that if they have to,
我是说如果非杀她不可
it may not be the worst thing.
也不是那么糟
Thank you.
谢谢你
They want to kill us -- a power play.
他们想杀了我们 发动一场政变
The rest are moving against us, Dr. List --
其他人要对我们不利 李斯特博士
Gave the order to wipe us out.
下令消灭我们
But Von Strucker and I are not involved, I can assure you.
我向你保证 冯·斯特拉克和我与此毫不相干
We're calling because you may be a target.
我们打来是想提醒你 你也许也是目标之一
Do you think it's the Baroness?
你们觉得是男爵夫人吗
And the Banker and the Sheikh.
还有银行家和酋长
We can't have infighting at a time of transition.
过渡时期我们不能起内讧
We agree,
我们同意
and we promise to smooth this over as best as we can.
我们保证会尽最大努力平缓过渡
We count on it.
就指望你们了
I'll send word.
我会放话出去
There is one other thing.
还有一件事
There's a man outside who's begging to die.
外面有个人一心求死
Hey, Fitz.
菲兹
What's wrong?
怎么了
Can you tell me?
不如你告诉我啊
I fixed your bio-meter watch,
我修好了你的生理监测表
checked your vitals at the time of the temple collapse.
察看了神殿坍塌时你的生理指标
Your heart rate was recorded at almost...300 bpm.
你的心率几乎达到了每分钟300下
- That's very fast. - No.
-太快了 -不
That's inhuman.
这异于人类
I thought the readings were a mistake,
我还以为是读数错了
that I put the thing together wrong.
是我没修好
Been struggling to, uh, um...
我一直努力...
Something's wrong with the data in my head.
我脑子里的数据出了问题
What are you saying?
你什么意思
So, I was thinking how the heart monitor
我就在想 你的心脏监测器
seemed to shatter from the inside out,
是如何从内部坏掉的
but it was still on your wrist when we found you --
因为我们找到你时它还戴在你手腕上
That doesn't make sense.
这说不通
And how we found you --
还有我们找到你时
basically unharmed in the collapse,
你在废墟中毫发无伤
with destruction all around you!
周围一切却都摧毁殆尽
I thought I was losing my mind all over again...
我还以为又是我脑子出问题了
that there was something wrong.
我有哪里想错了
So it took a while to dawn on me --
过了好一会儿我才想明白
or maybe I was just afraid to think it -- that...
或者我是不敢那么想
you survived the destruction because...you caused it.
你活下来是因为坍塌就是你造成的
No. No, no, no.
不 不 不
- Raina wasn't the only one changed in there. - No.
-蕾娜不是唯一一个变身的人 -不
And I'm pretty sure the DNA results we're running right now
而且我确定正在进行的DNA检测
- are gonna confirm it. - No.
-会证实我的说法 -不
There's nothing wrong with the data in my head, Skye.
我脑子里的数据没有问题 斯凯
No.
There's something wrong with you.
有问题的是你
No!
Feeling like you've been in that glass box your whole life, huh?
感觉像在玻璃箱里关了一辈子 是吧
You doing okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, yeah.
挺好 挺好
I-I just...
我只是
I feel isolated and exposed at the same time.
我感觉又孤立无助又暴露无遗
Being a caged animal is no fun.
被关在笼子里的感觉可不好
It's for your own good -- temporary.
这是为你好 是暂时的
I know. I know.
我知道 我知道
Maybe I just need a hug.
也许我只是需要个拥抱
I hate seeing everyone fighting.
我不喜欢看见大家吵架
They're just having a hard time.
大家都不好过
Yeah, but I've never seen Coulson like that before.
但我从没见过科尔森那样
He seemed so... cutthroat.
他看起来很 冷酷
Yeah, I've rarely seen him like this myself.
我也没怎么见过他那副模样
For Coulson, Trip was the embodiment
对于科尔森而言 崔普体现了
of the principles he wants S.H.I.E.L.D. to be built upon...
他希望能支撑神盾局的本质
compassion, loyalty, heart.
同情 忠诚 善良
And that is S.H.I.E.L.D.'s strength.
这也是神盾局的力量所在
And Trip's death reminded Coulson
而崔普的死提醒了科尔森
that Hydra doesn't have that, and that is their weakness.
九头蛇没有这些品质 而这正是他们的弱点
输入密码
启动章程
I'll get the next one.
我等下一趟
No more waiting.
不用再等了
Why have we stopped?
我们为什么停下
Coulson.
科尔森
He knows you too well.
他太了解你了
He couldn't get to us, so he had us slaughter each other.
他抓不到我们 就让我们自相残杀
Fortunately for you, we already promised you to Talbot.
你走运 我们已经答应把你交给塔伯特
So you're perfectly safe.
所以你很安全
Come on.
来吧
Are you bleeding?
你在流血吗
We should have your DNA results back any minute now.
你的DNA结果就快出来了
Once we know there's nothing wrong, we'll have you out of there.
一旦确定没有问题 就放你出来
Something's wrong?
出什么事了吗
What the hell happened?
发生了什么
Skye.
斯凯
F-fitz --
菲兹
Fitz was a klutz again.
菲兹又笨手笨脚了
Uh, she's cleaning up the mess. Sorry. It was my fault.
她在收拾呢 对不起 是我的错
I knocked over the lamp
我穿着烦人的防护服
when I was taking a sample of Skye's blood
取斯凯血样的时候
with one of the riculous hazmat suits on.
打翻了灯
Uh, I guess my coordination still needs work.
看来我的协调能力还要加强
But I was anxious to double-check the results.
我急着重新检验结果
Her DNA is an exact match to what it was before.
她的DNA和之前完全一样
She's clear.
她没问题
Thank god.
太好了
I'm gonna call Coulson.
我去给科尔森打电话
He can use the good news.
他会很希望听到这个好消息
You all right?
你还好吧
Yeah.
当然
Um, Skye, is your bunk made?
斯凯 你的床铺好了吗
Uh, no. No, it's a mess.
没有 还一团糟
Uh, well, maybe you could get her some clean sheets.
好吧 你去给她弄床干净床单好吗
She should probably sleep.
她需要睡一觉
Yes.
好的
You deserve a good night's rest.
你需要好好休息
Yeah, I mean, I -- and I would do it,
是呀 我倒也想去弄
but last time I was in there,
但上次我去的时候
there was lots of ladies' things, and she's a slob.
那里有很多女士用品 而她又很邋遢
I'll help bandage her hands. It was my fault, anyway.
我来帮她包扎手 反正也是我弄的
Okay.
好吧
Yeah.
What did you just do?
你刚刚干了什么
I switched your blood results with your old samples.
我把你的血样结果和之前的调换了
Give me your hand.
给我手
The new samples are different?
新的不一样吗
Drastically.
大不一样
But until everyone around here calms down,
但是我觉得在大家平静下来之前
I don't think we should tell anybody
还是先不要告诉别人了
What with the way Simmons is acting.
你看西蒙斯的反应
For now, we should just keep it between us --
现阶段我们还是先保密吧
keep you safe until we figure it out, okay?
保证你的安全 慢慢查清楚 好吗
It's okay.
没关系的
This is all my fault.
都是我的错
- How? - I could have stopped her.
-怎么会 -我本可阻止她
I let -- I let this happen, and I'm so sorry.
是我让事情走到这一步 对不起
No, it's okay.
不 没关系
No, everything's my fault.
一切都是我的错
You are right.
你说得对
There's something very wrong with me.
我有很严重问题
No, you're just different now.
不 你现在只是不一样了
You're just different now,
你只是不一样了
and there's nothing wrong with that.
那没有什么问题
Don't move.
别动
We're not here to hurt you.
我们无意伤害你
We just want to take you in.
我们只想带你回去
No.
Either you kill me...
你要么杀了我
...or I make you do it.
要么我逼你们杀了我
It's okay, beautiful.
没事了 美人
I'll show you the way.
我会指引你
Oh that time and Trip tossed me the mag on the Burnside raid
那次伯恩赛德的突袭 崔普扔给我的弹匣
and it fell down the sewer grate.
掉进下水道里去了
Yeah, what did he say again?
他说什么来着
"Good catch, soccer hands."
"接的好 足球手"
Did he ever tell you about the time
他告诉过你们
his grandpa took him to grandfather mountain
他小时候在北卡罗莱纳
when he was a child in North Carolina?
他外公带他去祖父山的事吗
Well, he gets there, and they pull up to the gate,
他到了那里 他们开到大门前
- and his grandfather... - I have visual confirmation.
-他的外公... -我确认看到了
Fury's toolbox is locked in Coulson's office.
弗瑞的工具箱锁在科尔森的办公室里
Did you manage to wrangle the blueprints from the base?
你从基地弄到蓝图了吗
Yeah, we're almost good to go.
是的 马上就能行动了
Okay, I'll make contact soon.
好 我稍后就取得联系
And he says, "I'm sorry, grampa.
然后他说 "对不起 外公
I thought you owned the whole mountain."
我以为整个山都是你的"
He'd be mad I told you that story.
他知道我告诉了你们一定会气疯的
No, he'd say...
不 他会说
"Come on, girl."
"别揭短啊 妹子"
We're gonna laugh a lot less -- that's for sure.
我们绝对会少很多欢笑了