神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第12集: 真正的你 Who You Really Are

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You and Mack have that secret to keep under wraps.
你和迈克之间有秘密
This again?
又要提这事
Oh, and now Mack's in on it.
现在把迈克也扯进来了
I'm just wondering if it means you're bringing Hunter in
我只是想知道另一件事情
on the other thing.
你告没告诉亨特
No.
没有
I shouldn't have to ask any of you to save one of our own.
我不该还需要求着你们去救我们的伙伴
You never ask!
你根本没求过
That's enough!
够了
you survived the destruction because...you caused it.
你活下来是因为坍塌就是你造成的
And I'm pretty sure the DNA results we're running right now
而且我确定正在进行的DNA检测
are gonna confirm it.
会证实我的说法
There's something wrong with you.
有问题的是你
Her DNA is an exact match to what it was before.
她的DNA和之前完全一样
She's clear.
她没问题
What did you just do?
你刚刚干了什么
I switched your blood results with your old samples.
我把你的血样结果和之前的调换了
The new samples are different?
新的不一样吗
Drastically.
大不一样
For now, we should just keep it between us --
现阶段我们还是先保密吧
There's something very wrong with me.
我有很严重的问题
漫威影业出品
葡萄牙 法罗
我不明白 你为什么要把烤热的棉花糖
塞在饼干里
这是甜饼干
你说的那是美国词
怎么回事
Kava.
卡瓦
I must find Kava.
我得找到卡瓦
Sorry. I don't know who that is.
抱歉 我不知道那是谁
Do you guys?
你们呢
A pretty lady like you shouldn't be out here all alone.
你这么漂亮的妹子不该一个人出来
I can help you find Kava.
我可以帮你找到卡瓦
I can help you with anything else that you need.
你需要什么我都能帮你
Lady!
Who the hell are you?!
你是什么人啊
I do not know.
我不知道
翻译 异人草 苏小黛 王大可 香茗小焙 欧沈娜 Silence 珈美
翻译 milkon 安sim 木浅薰 时间轴 信徒 仓鼠 后期 瓜瓜
校对 苏小黛 泰瑞根草 总监 米小勒
Not bad.
不赖
But once I'm pinned, you should try for a finishing blow.
但你打倒我之后 应该给出致命一击
You want full "Mortal kombat"?
你要我完全开启战斗模式吗
I want you to stop holding back, Skye.
我要你别再有所保留 斯凯
I didn't want to hurt you.
我不想伤到你
I didn't want to try to hurt you.
我不想使会伤你的招数
I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of...
我感觉我总处在...
I don't know.
我也说不清
Look... we lost Trip,
听我说 我们失去了崔普
and it hurts like hell, but you can't shut those feelings out.
这是很痛苦 但你不能封闭那些感情
Can't sustain that.
那不是长久之计
Well, what's my option? I just lose it right here?
那我怎么办 在这里失控吗
We've talked about this. Control.
我们说过这个问题 控制
Embrace your emotions, your nerves.
接受自己的情感和紧张
Use them... on your terms.
让它们为你自己所用
I don't know.
这行吗
What I'm feeling is pretty...dark.
我的感觉很...黑暗
I'm afraid I'm gonna go postal and tear your head off.
我怕我会发狂 把你的头扯下来
Go for it. I promise you won't.
试试吧 你做不到的
Maybe Skye needs a break.
或许斯凯需要休息
Training is not a group activity.
训练可不是团体活动
Yeah.
I just came down to... have --
我就是来...
Uh, see what... i-it's about.
看看训练是怎么样的
I'll tell you what, Fitz -- come back in an hour.
这样吧 菲兹 你一小时后再回来
I'd be happy to show you what it's all about.
我很乐意让你见识一下
I'm fine, Fitz.
我没事 菲兹
Really.
真的
It would be pretty funny to see you and Fitz go at it --
看你跟菲兹开打肯定很好玩
Okay. Guess we're back on.
好吧 我们继续了
And not holding back.
不许再有保留
Water.
So...
话说
Coulson calls me into his office the other day.
科尔森那天叫我去他办公室
I thought he was gonna read me the Riot Act --
我以为他要给我宣读《取缔暴动法》
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s rules about fraternizing with fellow operatives.
神盾局关于与特工同事过于亲近的规定
They're strict.
规定相当严格呢
But... he made me an offer.
但 他跟我提出
Wants to make my position here permanent.
希望我担任固定职位
He's shorthanded now.
他现在人手不够
You thinking about it?
你在考虑吗
Well, wasn't thinking of leaving anytime soon.
反正最近是没打算离开
And I wouldn't mind taking on some more responsibility.
而且 我也不介意多担点责任
Responsibility?
责任
Did you hear the words that just came out of your mouth?
你听到你刚刚说了什么吗
Yeah. That sounded a bit strange, didn't it?
是啊 感觉很怪 是吧
Yeah. Who is that guy?
是啊 那是谁啊
I don't know. But I do not trust him.
不知道 但我可不信任他
Anyhow, can't hurt.
总之 这也无妨
Plus, this is fun.
而且 这样还很好玩
Fun was never a problem for us.
好玩对我们从不是个问题
No, you're right.
是啊
- That part was always easy. - Till things go south.
-那部分总是很简单 -直到出岔子
Yeah, then you turn into a bit of a nightmare.
是啊 然后你就变得很烦人
I remember it well.
我都记得很清楚
You tell me.
你倒是说说
It seems the thing that always came between us
你我间最大的阻碍 似乎总是
was your dedication to S.H.I.E.L.D.
你对神盾局的忠诚
Now we're on the same team.
现在我们立场相同了
It's simpler.
这就简单多了
The last Stark Copper jackets.
最后几套斯塔克铜衣
I'll make sure Hill puts them on the list.
我一定让希尔把它们列入清单
Anything else?
还有吗
Sir, I can handle inventory myself.
长官 我一个人能应付库存的事
And I hope this isn't about my reaction after...
希望这不是因为我之前的反应
No, I told you... we're fine.
不 我说过了 没事的
After puerto rico, we need to take stock.
波多黎各一事后 我们得清点下库存
What happened out there was...
那里发生的事...
Yeah, I don't like thinking about that.
是啊 我不愿想起那事
I don't blame you, but I have been thinking about it,
我不怪你 但我却一直在想
and I realized I've been wasting your talents.
我发现我浪费了你的才能
Sir?
长官
Look, I know you love it under the hood of a car, but...
听着 我知道你喜欢鼓捣车 但是
I could really use you out in the field.
我真的很需要你去出外勤
You're a force to be reckoned with, Mack.
你是个不容小觑的人 迈克
Believe me.
相信我
Okay, but violence isn't really my thing.
好吧 但我真的不喜欢暴力
You know, that alien crap made me into something I'm not.
那个外星破烂把我变成了另一个人
I know. But have you seen yourself?
我知道 但你没看到自己的样子吗
You're a little bit of a beast all the time.
你一直都是头猛兽啊
A blue-dot operative in Portugal phoned in.
葡萄牙有位蓝点特工打电话来了
You should hear what he has to say.
你该听听他要说什么
Looks like you're starting now.
看来你现在就要开始了
Oh, you'll want everyone on the bus for this.
最好把所有人都叫来
葡萄牙 法罗
Thank you for watching her.
谢谢你照顾她
I hear from the prime minister's office
我接到了总理办公室的电话
I'm to hold this crazy lady here for you,
要我留住这个疯狂的女人 等你们来
I hold this crazy lady.
我就留住了她
How did you subdue her and get her to wait?
你怎么制服她 还让她等在这里的
No subduing.
不用强制
She stayed willingly
她自愿留下的
once I told her I'd found "Kava" and he was on his way to meet her.
我告诉她我找到了卡瓦 他正要来见她
But I'm not kava.
可我不是卡瓦啊
I'm glad I'm not the one who has to tell her that.
幸好我不用去告诉她这点
Pick up her sword from booking before you go.
走之前记得领走她的剑
So you are not Kava.
你不是卡瓦
No. But I'm a friend.
不是 但我是朋友
"Son of Coul"? See?
"科尔之子" 看到没
We've worked together before.
我们以前共事过
I apologize. I do not remember.
抱歉 我不记得了
You have no memory of who you are?
你不记得自己是谁了吗
I-I know I am from Asgard.
我知道我来自阿斯加德
But I do not remember my home there.
可我不记得我的家了
You tell me my name is lady Sif, but...
你说我是希芙女士 可是...
why I left Asgard,
我为什么会离开阿斯加德
what brought me here to Midgard...
是什么让我来到了米德加德
why I wear these hides instead of armor...
我为什么穿着一身兽皮而非铠甲
A mystery.
都是个谜
One I'll help you solve.
我会来帮你解开
I'm sure a clue will turn up somewhere.
线索肯定会出现的
Twitter.
推特
Skye found it.
斯凯找到的
That's me. I don't remember this.
那是我 我不记得这些了
I'm a decent fighter.
我是个不错的斗士
This guy can hold his own against you. Impressive.
这人居然能以一己之力对抗你 了不得
Last time you were here,
上次你来这里时
You came to collect a rogue asgardian.
是来抓一个潜逃的阿斯加德人的
That would explain his strength.
如果他也是 那就不怪有神力了
Regardless, she traveled across the universe to find him.
而且 她穿越了宇宙来找他
He's dangerous.
他肯定很危险
Make that more than dangerous.
这可不只是危险啊
We know you were after him.
我们知道你在找他
Question is, what's he after?
问题是 他在找什么
您好 有什么能帮您的吗
Take me to your supplies, powering elements...
带我去找你们的补给 动力元件
Fuel!
燃料
Do not try and fight me.
别试图反抗我
Someone on your world has changed.
你们的世界有人发生了异化
I am here to hunt them down.
我是来找他们的
What do you -- what do you want from me?
你想让我做什么
Don't worry.
别担心
You won't remember.
你不会记得的
We found a couple of other videos of the fight,
我们找到了其他一些打斗的视频
and we've been analyzing them frame by frame, which --
我们对它们进行了逐帧分析
Which didn't get us much in the way of, um...
但是并没有什么
Of anything new.
新发现
Yeah. Thanks.
对 谢谢
Um, until we get to... here.
直到看到这里
I do very much enjoy that part.
这部分确实很爽
So, he -- he's -- he's wearing something --
他身上有某种
something mechanical, and she nailed it.
机械装置 然后被她打中了
And there's more.
还有这里
What is that?
那是什么
Blood?
血吗
Hope so. It could give us a lead.
希望如此 那我们就能有些头绪了
Well, there's no way to know from the video.
视频里是看不出来的
Once we land, Fitz,
等我们降落后 菲兹
you go with Hunter and Mack, handle forensics.
你和亨特还有迈克一起去取样
I need you and Bobbi to talk to witnesses in the area,
我需要你和芭比去和周围的目击者谈谈
see if we can track down where this guy went.
看能不能查明他的去向
Sir, the science division has loaded the team
长官 科研部给我们准备了
with heavier suppression artillery.
重型压制武器
After Raina's vanishing act,
蕾娜消失以后
we advise that when you find this...man,
我们建议在找到这个人以后
you contain him first, ask questions later.
先控制住他 稍后再问话
New icers are still in development.
新型冰冻枪仍在研发中
Very good. Keep me posted.
很好 随时向我汇报
New icers?
新型冰冻枪
The mechanical design is still top-notch,
原有的机械设计依旧很出色
but we're looking into
但我们想研制出
a more concentrated dendrotoxin formula.
一种更浓缩的树眼镜蛇毒素配方
And wouldn't that be dangerous?
那不会很危险吗
But effective.
但很有效
Given these elevated threats, we can't risk it not being.
随着事态的升级 我们必须确保高效
My mind is that of a lost adolescent.
我的思绪像个迷失的青少年一样混乱
I can provide no information of value.
我无法提供任何有价值的信息
Not totally true.
也不完全是那样
Judging by your clothes, we know you were undercover,
从你的衣着 能看出你在执行卧底任务
probably something you learned after your last visit here.
应该是你上次来这里之后学到的
Your usual full-armor look is a little more...conspicuous.
你平时的铠甲装有点...太显眼了
So you're saying I wear that armor most of the time?
你是说我一般都是穿铠甲的吗
Does this mean I'm a warrior?
那么我是不是个战士
A good one.
很厉害的战士
A great warrior.
一个伟大的战士
It's just details that you're missing.
你忘记的只是一些细节
You must remember things about your home world, right?
你肯定记得你家乡的事吧
Only basic lessons a child would learn.
只是一些小孩子都知道的信息
The name of your sword?
你的剑的名字呢
What about Thor?
那托尔呢
I do not know this word,
我不知道这个词的含义
yet when you say it, I...want to smile.
但你说起的时候 我就想微笑
Why?
为什么
Who can explain the mysteries of the Asgardian brain?
谁知道阿斯加德人大脑的奥妙呢
I can.
我知道
I can't see any blood.
我看不到任何血迹
Fitz, isn't there some special light that finds blood?
菲兹 有没有什么特殊光线能用来寻找血迹
Not blood.
不是血迹
What's up, magnum, P.I.? You enjoying this?
怎么 大神探 你还挺开心吗
Who doesn't like a good mystery?
谁不喜欢一个好谜团呢
Guess we're both embracing new challenges.
看来我们都在迎接新的挑战
That mean you're taking the permanent position that Coulson offered?
那你是要接受科尔森提出的固定职位喽
He's a man down.
他少了个人嘛
I know you have your reservations, but I like the guy.
我知道你对他有保留意见 但我喜欢他
Don't you want to see how this plays out?
你不想看看最后结果会怎样吗
- What's that? - I don't know.
-那是什么 -我不知道
This is about where the big guy was standing
这里差不多就是希芙
when Sif nailed him with the sword, right?
用剑击中那个大个子的地方 对吧
- Yeah. - Look at this.
-是的 -看看这个
I-I barely touched it. I swear.
我几乎没碰到它 我发誓
Trust me -- there is no universe on which
相信我 我打死也不会认为
I think you did that on your own.
是你造成的这种效果
Turbo, what do you think?
糊涂虫 你怎么想
- Simmons. - Yes, Fitz.
-西蒙斯 -怎么了 菲兹
We're uploading some information to you.
我们这就给你发些信息过去
Whatever came out of that guy's chest...
不管那家伙胸前流出来的是什么
I'm guessing it wasn't blood.
我猜应该不是血
- I'll give it a look. - See?
-我马上看看 -看到了吧
Who doesn't like a good mystery?
谁不喜欢一个好谜团呢
麻烦你找一位能说英语的人好吗
我的葡萄牙语很糟糕
非常感谢
You speak portuguese?
你会说葡萄牙语啊
I'm no expert. It's a pretty language.
不算精通 这是种很优美的语言
It's hard to gauge if someone's lying.
很难看出别人在撒谎
Are you an expert at that?
你很精通那个吗
At lying or telling if someone's lying?
撒谎还是看出别人在撒谎
I have a feeling you're probably an expert at both.
我有种预感你两者都很精通
Can I help you?
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Hi, yes, we're looking for anyone
是的 我们在找一个
who may have been injured in the incident at the pier
可能在码头事故中受了伤的人
or may have seen this man.
或者有没有人见过这个人
No, he does not look familiar to me.
没有 看起来并不眼熟
As far as the injuries, I can ask around.
至于受伤 我可以帮你们问问
The nurse who was working earlier took ill.
刚才在这里工作的护士病了
So we are short-staffed. It may take a while.
所以我们现在人手紧张 可能要花点时间
Okay. Well, we'll be here.
好 我们就在这里等
你一直这么叫我
这是我的名字吗
Wait. Is that woman all right? What happened to her?
等等 那位女士还好吗 出什么事了
我为什么记不起自己的名字
Yet you do not serve a king?
但你却并不是在为一位国王服务
Not really how it works with us.
我们这里的规矩不是那样的
I wonder if I serve the king
不知道我是不是为一位国王服务
as the great warrior you say I am.
既然你说我是一位伟大的战士
Odin? Oh, we know you do. You've met him.
奥丁吗 我们知道你为他服务 你见过他
Shut...up.
不是吧
It's her!
是她
I was just conducting my interview with Mr. Cardozo here,
我正在向卡多佐先生询问
asking him what he saw the other day, when --
那天他目睹的情况
You are a dangerous monster.
你是个危险的怪物
I am no monster.
我不是怪物
I am sometimes dangerous,
我有时确实很危险
but only toward those who are deserving.
但只是对那些罪有应得的人
I do not actually know. Is it only toward those who are --
我并不真的知道 我是不是真的只对...
No, that was right.
是的 你说的没错
Excellent.
太好了
Answer his question, elderly man.
回答他的问题 年长之人
Look, just tell us what you saw after they fought.
只要告诉我们他们打完后发生的事就行
The man destroyed my booth!
那男人砸了我的摊子
What does he want with balloons?
他要气球干什么
He went for my helium, broke off the valves, and took them!
他是冲我的氦气来的 把气阀打掉抢走了
What does he need those for?
他要那个干什么
Sir, the boys were right.
长官 男生们说对了
That definitely wasn't blood.
那绝对不是血
- What are we talking about? - It was liquid nitrogen.
-那是什么 -液氮
The post was frozen solid and cracked.
路灯柱因为低温而变脆断裂
He must have been carrying a supply,
他肯定随身带着氮气供给
and Sif must have damaged his containment hardware.
希芙肯定是打破了气罐装置
So that's what he needed the tank valves for -- to repair it.
所以他需要那些气罐阀 用于修理
Why carry nitrogen?
为什么要随身带氮气
Might have needed it for fuel,
或许是作为燃料
might have needed it for a weapon.
也可能是作为武器
If he's alien, he might need it to breathe.
如果他是外星人 可能是用来呼吸的
Not to breathe.
不会
Only seven intelligent species across the known realms
在已知疆域内只有七个智慧生物种族
require heightened levels of nitrogen gas, none humanoid.
需要高浓度氮气 没有一种是人形生物
I learned this as a child. Did you not?
我小时候就学过这个了 你们没有吗
Bobbi, anything?
芭比 查到什么了吗
Sir, we have evidence he's here at the hospital.
长官 我们有证据显示他就在这家医院
It's a big place, though. He might be hiding anywhere.
不过医院很大 他可能藏在任何地方
Well, we know he needs nitrogen,
我们知道他需要氮气
and they use it in hospitals to power surgical equipment.
而医院的手术设备需要用到氮气
Let's start there.
我们就从那里找起
氮气
氮气
氮气
You do not want to fight me.
你不会想和我搏斗的
We just have some questions for you.
我们只是需要问你几个问题
Simmons is tending to Bobbi. She's gonna be okay.
西蒙斯在照顾芭比 她会没事的
The guy was blue,
那人全身都是蓝色的
like "He just tested some Willy Wonka gum" blue,
就像吃了威利·旺卡的口香糖变蓝了一样
and he needed nitrogen
他需要氮气
for whatever device turned his skin pink.
用什么装置把皮肤变成粉红色
Do you think he's a Kree?
你觉得他是克里人吗
You told me last year the Kree had not visited our realm.
你去年告诉我 克里人没来过我们星球
If a Kree came to your world unannounced now,
如果真有克里人不请自来
I would assume he's up to no good.
可能没什么好事
He attacked Bobbi and Skye, so that's a yes.
他攻击了芭比和斯凯 所以这是肯定的
Yeah. The guy throws a mean punch.
是啊 这人下手可狠了
Let's assume you were here to stop him.
假设你是来这里阻止他的
We still don't know his objective.
我们还是不知道他的目的
No, but knowing he is Kree helps.
是不知道 但知道他是克里人很有用
Kava, for example.
比如卡瓦
I thought it was a name. 'tis a kree word.
我以为是个名字 其实是克里文
You also learn other species' entire languages as a child?
你童年时还学了其他种族的语言吗
"Kava" means "Keys."
卡瓦的意思是钥匙
- Keys? - A device used to unlock --
-钥匙 -一种解锁...
Yeah, I know keys.
我知道什么是钥匙
It's something. Let's look into it.
是个线索 查查吧
Skye...
斯凯
Thank you for engaging my enemy.
感谢你帮我抗敌
You are quite brave.
你很勇敢
The whole room was shaking, Fitz.
整个屋子都在摇晃 菲兹
The gun in my hand exploded.
枪在我手中解体了
Oh, god.
我的天
I-I thought that I could handle it.
我以为我能控制的
But I can't. It's too much.
但我不能 太难了
I-I think we have to tell coulson what's happening.
我觉得我们得告诉科尔森发生了什么
Hang on. Wait.
别急 等等
Just wait until I've or-- analyzed --
等我分析完...
I can't control it when I get upset or nervous.
我生气或紧张时没法控制自己
I'm running that diagnostic on your blood samples right now.
我正在分析你的血液样本
Hopefully, when it's done, we'll have a solution.
希望完成后 我们就能找到解决办法
There's nothing you --
你没办法...
Sorry to interrupt... whatever this is.
抱歉打断你们...不管这是在干吗
Just wanted to check out the new toys from sci-tech.
只是想看看科研部的新玩具
Okay.
好吧
I'm...gonna...scour the web for "Key" references.
我去网上查查钥匙的资料
Yeah, you do that.
好的 去吧
You, Ms. Morse, will live.
莫尔斯小姐 你没事了
That's a relief.
真松了口气
I'll get you some antibiotic cream
我去给你拿点消炎药膏
so we can keep you nice and uninfected.
防止你受到感染
- Thanks. - Stay here.
-谢谢 -待在这儿
There goes your modeling career.
模特生涯算是毁了
You should talk, pretty boy.
你也好意思说 帅小伙儿
You talk to hunter?
你跟亨特谈了吗
I did.
谈了
He's thinking about sticking around.
他想留下
I heard.
我听说了
I think it's good.
我觉得这样不错
Things are good.
事情发展得不错
Maybe...
也许
We should bring him on board.
我们应该拉他入伙
No chance. That ship has sailed.
不行 已经晚了
Besides the fact that you two have a pattern that repeats itself,
先不说你俩总是重蹈覆辙
you didn't tell him in the first place
你一开始没告诉他
because you didn't want him to know
是因为你不想让他知道
that you'd been lying to him.
你在对他说谎
Trust has never been our strong suit.
信任从来不是我们的特长
And -- and we're building something real here.
我们对感情是认真的
I know he thinks so.
我知道他是这么想的
But how is he gonna feel if you tell him now?
但如果你现在告诉他 他会怎么想
Well, you can't risk it. He'll react badly.
你不能冒这个险 他的反应或许会很激烈
And it could blow up in our face in a big way.
这会坏了我们的大事
You can't bring him in on this, Bobbi.
你不能拉他入伙 芭比
W-what am I supposed to do? I can't bring him --
那我该怎么做 我不能
I don't want him here in case he takes their side.
我不希望他留在这儿 免得他站在他们那边
He's a friend. I don't want him fighting against us.
他是朋友 我不希望他跟我们作对
He would never.
他永远不会的
He loves you, and he probably will always love you.
他爱你 也可能会永远爱你
But I still think he might be capable of killing you.
但我觉得他还是能下手杀了你
You're telling me to push him away.
你想让我疏离他
I'm saying it's the only way you'll ever have a chance to be together,
我觉得这是你和他将来有一日
to make it work someday.
走到一起的唯一办法
You remember what it felt like
还记得我们发现
when our friends turned out to be Hydra.
我们的朋友是九头蛇时的感觉吧
We're not Hydra.
我们不是九头蛇
You remember how it felt.
那感觉你还记得吧
The best thing would be if he decided to leave...
要是他决定离开就最好了
and he wasn't anywhere near here
等我们行动时
when we pull the trigger on this thing.
他最好不在场
And then...
然后
maybe there's a world where we're all friends in the end.
也许会有可能 我们最终都能成为朋友
I'm saying I can't find
我是说我找不到
any particular keys that would be hugely important,
任何可能非常重要的特殊钥匙
not literal keys, not metaphorical keys,
真的钥匙没有 比喻性的钥匙也没有
not as in "to the city." It doesn't mean that I...
或是城市钥匙 并不是说我...
Wait. Look at this.
等等 看看这个
"Chaves."
"沙维斯"
A city known for its sedimentary basins. I don't...
一个以沉积盆地而闻名的城市 什么...
Guess what "Chaves" means in English.
猜猜沙维斯在英语里是什么意思
Let me guess. "Keys."
我猜猜 "钥匙"
That's where the Kree was heading.
那就是克里人要去的地方
That's where I was chasing him. That was my mission.
也是我追踪他的地方 那就是我的任务
But Chaves, Portugal... we've seen that name before.
葡萄牙沙维斯 我们以前见过这名字
It was in Whitehall's SSR file.
在怀特霍尔的战略科学军团文件里
The site of his dig back in 1945,
他1945年的挖掘地点
where he first found the obelisk.
他最早就是在那儿找到了方尖碑
That's where we have to go.
我们得去那里
Director?
局长
I'd like to sit this one out, please.
我不想参与这次的行动
You all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, just after my run-in with blue man group,
没事 只是刚和蓝皮人大战了一场
I still feel a little banged-up,
我还有点没缓过来
and I'm just worried I'm not gonna be much help out there, so...
就是担心到时帮不了你们什么
Okay. Whenever you're ready.
好吧 你准备好了再说
Is it really about being hurt, or is it about your nerves?
真是因为受伤吗 还是你在害怕什么
I promise, it's just about the guy
我保证 只是因为那个人
making me see cartoon birdies all around my head. That's it.
之前打得我晕晕的 仅此而已
Have Simmons give you one more check while we're gone.
我们出发后 让西蒙斯再给你做次检查吧
Let's make sure there's nothing serious.
确保没什么严重的问题
O-okay.
Pull up the SSR file.
调出战略科学军团的文件
I want to pinpoint exactly where this Kree guy's going.
我要查出这个克里人的确切去向
Stay right there.
别动
Put your hands up.
举起双手
You will not stop me.
你们阻止不了我的
Want to bet?
要打赌吗
I am here to help.
我是来帮助你们的
Is that why you attacked me, Kree?
所以你才攻击我吗 克里人
You were the one who attacked.
是你先攻击我的
I had to take your memory to keep you from tracking me.
我不得不抹去你的记忆 以防你追踪我
How did you track me?
你是怎么追踪到我的
You do not ask the questions, Kree. You do not talk.
你没资格提问 克里人 不准说话
Actually... we need him to talk.
其实 我们需要他说话
Look, I-I can prove that -- that I'm not a threat
我能证明 我对你们来说不是威胁
and that I'm here to help.
我是来帮助你们的
Bring me my truncheon.
把我的短棍给我
How very Kree.
果然是克里人
He needs a weapon to make a point.
需要武器来阐明观点
My truncheon can restore her memory.
我的短棍能恢复她的记忆
Would that not be a-a gesture of my noble intentions?
这样不就能表明我正派的意图了吗
I'll consider it once we know that thing does what you say it does.
等我确定短棍确有你说的功效 我会考虑的
- Do you have a name? - Vin-tak.
-你叫什么 -梵·达克
And I will earn your trust.
我会赢得你们的信任
Simmons left you with truncheon duty?
西蒙斯让你检查短棍吗
Funny word... "Truncheon."
有趣的词 短棍
She wanted to take more precautions before investigating it,
她想在检查之前 采取更多的预防措施
but I figured, hell, there's certainly more to it than meets the eye.
但我觉得 反正肯定不像看上去那么简单
Been saying the same about you for years.
这也是我多年来对你的看法啊
Supposedly, the Kree used this to wipe lady Sif's memory.
据称 克里人用短棍抹去了希芙女士的记忆
There's a dial on the bottom, but none of our equipment
底部有个刻度盘 但我们的仪器
can detect any electrical or spectrographic signals.
都无法检测到任何电或光谱信号
Is that your fancy way of saying
你这是在用高大上的方式
you don't know how to turn it on?
说你不知道如何开启短棍吗
Or if it can.
能不能被开启都不一定
Well, I know something else we could try turning on.
我们可以试着开[挑逗]点别的什么
Hey, careful with that.
喂 小心点
You don't want to erase my hard drive, do you?
你不想抹除我的记忆吧
Like I said, it doesn't seem to be working.
我说过了 好像不好使
All right, then...
那好吧
Well, maybe I can help you with it.
或许我能帮你一把
The sooner we get it done, the sooner we...
我们快点弄完 就能快点...
How are you gonna help me?
你打算怎么帮我
Can I just get a little space, please?
能让我单独待会儿吗
There she is.
又来了
I need time figuring this out.
我需要时间想清楚
Well, it seems like you already have.
你好像已经想好了
Not at all.
差得远呢
I just think that we...
我只是觉得 我们...
should slow things down a little bit.
应该慢慢来
Yeah, okay, I get it.
好 我懂了
Just a bit of fun, yeah?
就是玩玩而已 是吗
Though, usually, things get a little more heated
不过通常我们还能再升点温
before you turn frosty.
你才会变回冷面女王
Okay, sweetheart. Consider it slowed.
好吧 宝贝 我们就慢慢来吧
Don't die out there, yeah?
别送命了 好吗
Hey, Hunter.
好啊 亨特
It's possible that only he can operate it.
可能只有他才能操纵这个东西
We've seen other alien materials react to biology or DNA.
我们见过别的外星物质对生物或DNA有辨识
- Don't remind me. - Or me.
-别跟我提这事儿 -还有我
We've all been there, done that.
行了 我们都经历过
Fitz and Simmons will examine the case.
菲兹和西蒙斯会检查那个箱子
If this guy's telling the truth,
如果那家伙说的是实话
we might finally get the answers we've been searching for.
我们可能终于找到想要的答案了
Tell us how the truncheon works, Kree.
老实交待短棍怎么用 克里人
The Kree has a name.
鄙人有名有姓
And that only works when in my hand.
只有在我手上才好使
That's convenient.
真巧啊
It has a-a dial on the bottom.
它底部有一个刻度盘
Sorry.
抱歉
The argument was going nowhere.
多说无益 眼见为实
You back with us?
你想起来了吗
Yes. My memories have returned.
是的 我恢复记忆了
I am Lady Sif of Asgard, friend of the S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是阿斯加德的希芙女士 神盾局的朋友
Asgardian... well, that explains a lot.
阿斯加德人 难怪呢
It is true. We do not trust Kree.
没错 我们不信任克里人
That is why I am here.
所以我才来到这里
When Heimdall saw that one landed on your world,
海姆达尔看到有个克里人降临了你们的世界
Odin charged me with retrieving him.
奥丁命我把他带回去
So you came to pick a fight.
所以你就来寻衅滋事
We know enough about Kree history to be concerned.
我们清楚克里人的历史 不得不担心
Well, then, if you know Kree history,
那既然如此
perhaps you've heard the tale of terrigenesis.
你一定听说过泰瑞根变异的传说了
Of course.
当然
Ancient Kree descending on planets,
远古时期 克里人降落到各个星球上
altering the inhabitants to fight their war.
变异当地原住民来帮他们打仗
And earth was one of them.
地球就是其中之一
Blue angels who fell from the sky.
从天而降的蓝色天使
Eons ago, the Kree waged a very long war.
很久以前 克里人发动了一场旷日持久的战争
The casualties were high, and they needed more soldiers.
伤亡惨重 他们需要更多的战士
You mean cannon fodder.
你是说炮灰吧
We needed killers.
我们需要杀手
One vicious faction among the Kree
克里人的一个邪恶派系
genetically modified other creatures' DNA.
改造了其他生物的DNA
These modifications
这些改造
can be activated with terrigen crystals.
可以被泰瑞根水晶激活
We know these torturous experiments failed.
我们知道这些折磨人的实验失败了
Not on earth.
地球上的没有
Here, we had to shut them down.
我们不得不中止了这里的实验
This faction had built a city.
这帮人已经建立了一座城市
They brought with them the diviners,
他们还带来了预言者
which hold the crystals.
水晶就贮存在里面
Their plans were discovered and thwarted
我们比较正派的同胞
by the better of my kind,
发现并挫败了他们的计划
putting an end to that dark chapter of our past.
给那个黑暗的历史时期画上了句号
Until now.
直到现在
When I saw that an ancient signal had been triggered,
当我看到一个古老的信号被触发
I knew it had to be a diviner.
我就知道那肯定是一个预言者
If the Kree Empire learned
如果克里帝国得知
that these experiments were a success,
这些实验获得了成功
They would be likely to renew them.
他们很可能会再度开启实验
Why did you come here?
那你为什么来
These transformed beings are...abominations.
这些变异人 是可憎之物
I knew that I had to find the remainder of the diviners
我深知自己要在更多怪物变异诞生前
before another monstrosity occurred,
找到其余的预言者
and erase any knowledge of it.
并抹除有关它的一切痕迹
How many diviners are supposed to be in that crate?
那个箱子里本来有几个预言者
Enough to create an army.
足够创建一支军队了
Sir, the crate is empty.
长官 箱子是空的
My worst fear has come true.
我最怕的事发生了
We have to assume they were all taken
我们必须假设它们都是在
at the same time back in the 40s.
40年代时被拿走了
Does that mean Hydra has them?
那么是九头蛇得到它们了吗
And if hydra doesn't, who does?
如果不是九头蛇 又是谁呢
Fitz, what is this?
菲兹 这是什么
分析完成
Uh, that's...nothing.
什么也不是
It's just a...
只是一个
It's remarkable.
真不可思议
Extra macromolecules just like in Raina's blood
超巨分子 与蕾娜血液中的一样
But...different ones. Whose DNA is this?
但又不是她的 这是谁的DNA
It's, uh... it's, uh...
这是...
A simulation that I created -- or a-a theory of, uh --
我创造的模拟样本 或者说是一种理论
A simulation? Fitz, this is uncanny.
模拟样本 菲兹 这太不可思议了
The precision, the detail... it reads as real.
精准度和细节 看起来像真的一样
Yeah, but it's just a simulation.
嗯 可这只是模拟的
We must find the remaining diviners,
我们必须找到其余的预言者
as well as anyone who's transformed.
以及其他变异人
We drowned the temple where the diviners were activated,
我们把激活预言者的神殿给淹了
so that's a plus.
这点很有利
And we do know the woman who was changed.
而我们已经知道变异的女性是谁
So, someone was transformed.
就是说 的确有人变异了
A Kree slave warrior created.
确实诞生了一个克里奴隶战士
Have you put it down?
你们把它消灭了吗
No. She disappeared.
没有 她消失了
What do you know of her?
关于她你们了解多少
We don't know much about Raina's transformation.
关于蕾娜的变异我们了解不多
Skye witnessed it but didn't see much.
斯凯在场 但也没看到多少
You were there?
你当时在场
What did you see?
你看到什么了
I-I didn't -- I mean, n-nothing.
我没 什么也没看到
Were there others with you?
那里还有别人吗
The changes may not be on the surface...
变异可能表面上看不出
But buried inside.
而是发生在体内
You must understand, these creatures are weapons...
你们要明白 这些变异生物是武器
Abominations... even if they don't know it.
可憎之物 哪怕他们自己并不知情
Another one?
又来了
Son of coul, what is this?
科尔之子 怎么回事
Skye...
斯凯
...you want to talk to us?
你想跟我们说说吗
Skye, what's doing this?
斯凯 这是什么引起的
I am.
是我
Don't!
Hand her over. I will take her to Asgard.
把她交出来 我会带她去阿斯加德
It will be safer for all of you.
对你们所有人都会更安全
We will do no such thing.
我们绝不会这么做
The weapon has been activated.
武器已被激活
It needs to be eliminated before it hurts someone.
得在它伤人之前 将其根除
Skye is not a weapon.
斯凯不是武器
Coulson, no one is saying Skye chose this,
科尔森 没人说是斯凯选择了这样
but she is dangerous.
但她很危险
I don't want to be this way.
我不想这样
Imagine what will happen if your powers grow.
想象一下如果你的能力增强会怎样
It may not stop at breaking glass.
可能不止是粉碎玻璃了
You could bring down buildings, tear continents apart...
你可能会摧毁建筑 撕裂大陆
I can get a handle on it.
我能控制住
That's not what you were designed for.
你可不是设计成那样的
You were designed to destroy,
你被设计为具有毁灭性
which is why you must be put down.
所以你必须被消灭
Yeah, well, that sounds an awful lot like killing to me.
在我听来就是杀掉的意思
- This is not your concern. - Skye, let's go.
-这不关你的事 -斯凯 我们走
Fitz, we need bambino!
菲兹 我们需要小钢炮
You want her, you go through me!
想要她 先过我这关
W-what's going on?
发生什么了
Jemma, I'm so sorry.
珍玛 对不起
You knew.
你知道
Uh, Lady Sif and the Kree are trying to take Skye away.
希芙女士和克里人想把斯凯带走
Sif, you've got your memory back.
希芙 你已经找回记忆了
You know we're friends.
你知道我们是朋友
Consider what you're doing.
好好想想你在做什么
This is for the protection of your people.
我是为了保护你们
Enough!
够了
Your friend Skye is an atrocity,
你们的朋友斯凯是个可怕的东西
and I must go put an end to this.
我必须结果了她
We'll decide what she is.
我们自会决定她到底是什么
But for now, you're not going anywhere.
但现在 你哪也别想去
This is not your fight.
这不关你的事
It kind of is now.
现在有关了
Maybe we should call in some real backup.
也许我们得找点真正的后援来
This is twice now, you and me.
你和我 这是第二次了
You must really love fighting.
你肯定很喜欢战斗
Love fighting? No.
喜欢战斗 不是
But you're coming after one of my people,
但是你要抓我的朋友
so I'm willing to fight.
所以我很愿意跟你战斗
That's noble.
真高尚
Stupid...but noble.
愚蠢 但是高尚
Listen to me... just me.
听我说 只听我的声音
We can do this. You, can do this.
我们能行的 你能行
I can't. I can't make it stop.
我做不到 我停不下来
You will control your emotions,
你能控制住自己的情绪
just like we practiced.
就像我们训练的那样
I can't make it stop.
我停不了
Everyone is at risk.
所有人都有危险
Just focus. Skye, look at me. Focus.
集中注意力 斯凯 看着我 集中
It'll stop.
会停下来的
Agent May, release the girl!
梅特工 把那女孩交出来
You knew you couldn't stop me.
你知道你阻止不了我
So what was the point?
这有什么意义
Just wanted the attention.
只是想转移你的注意
May, she'll get through.
梅 她会进来的
Ignore it. Remember... focus.
别管她 记住 集中注意力
I can't.
我做不到
Skye.
斯凯
She harmed herself.
她打伤了自己
Even though she knew it meant giving up her freedom.
即使她知道这意味着失去自由
All to save the rest of you.
就为了救你们
Don't you see? She wants to get better.
你还看不出来吗 她想变好
If you take her away from the people she loves,
如果你把她从她爱的人身边带走
she'll only get worse.
她只会越来越糟
I know you think I overreacted.
我知道你觉得我反应过度了
But this decision...
但这个决定...
leaving skye with you... it carries real danger.
把斯凯留在你们这里 风险真的很大
I want you to understand that.
我希望你了解这一点
I do. But we'll help her through it.
我了解 但我们会帮她撑过去的
Have we arrived yet?
我们到了吗
This... does not seem familiar.
这里看起来并不眼熟
No, this is not your home planet.
不 这不是你的星球
Lady Sif will take you from here.
希芙女士会带你走的
I apologize for my forgetfulness.
我为我的健忘道歉
You have been very kind.
多谢你们了
Why is my hand not blue?
我的手为什么不是蓝的
You are in disguise from the people pursuing you. Remember?
为了躲避追你的人你伪装起来了 记得吗
Right.
是啊
I will keep watch.
我会小心的
I'll return him to his home planet, Hala.
我会送他回他的星球哈拉
He'll remember none of this.
他会忘记这里的一切
No more trouble should come from there.
那边应该不会再有麻烦了
But here...
但这里
Yes. There are other diviners.
是啊 还有其他的预言者
But we flooded the city so no one can activate them.
但我们淹没了城市 没人能激活它们了
We'll take every precaution.
我们会采取一切预防措施
Coulson...
科尔森
your people make decisions based on logic.
你们人类根据逻辑作出决定
Usually.
通常是这样
Usually. As do mine.
通常是 我们也是这样
Leaving Skye with us is the logical choice, I promise.
我保证 把斯凯留在我们这儿是符合逻辑的决定
No. No, that is not what I mean.
不 不 我不是这个意思
Asgard is millennia beyond you
阿斯加德在科学知识上
in our pursuit of science, of knowledge,
赶超你们上千年
And we have learned
我们学到了
there are some things that can never be understood.
有些事我们永远都理解不了
Is this little talk one of them?
这段讲话也是其中之一吗
I know you wish to affect the outcome,
我知道你想改变结果
but it may be -- it may be beyond that.
但这也许 不是你能改变的
Are you talking about fate?
你是说命运吗
I am saying there are tides in the universe
我是说宇宙中有些定数
that you cannot swim against.
是人力无法扭转的
Best of luck, son of Coul.
祝你好运 科尔之子
Thank you.
谢谢
Heimdall, open the bifrost.
海姆达尔 打开彩虹桥
Not a lot of laughs, that one.
不怎么笑啊 那位
And when I say that about somebody...
如果我都这么说...
You agree with her.
你同意她的话
You think Skye's more than we can handle.
你觉得我们处理不了斯凯的事
Look, most of the time, I believe what I see.
大多数情况下 我都相信眼见为实
You know that, but...
你知道的 但是
"But"...
但什么
You died.
你死过
You were brought back...
又被复活
with a map to a city encoded in your DNA.
基因里还嵌着一座城市的地图
Our team's first mission?
我们的第一次任务发生了什么
We picked up Skye.
找来了斯凯
Last week, we took her to that city.
上周 我们带她去了那座城市
I can't help but remember what Lumley said.
我不禁想到了拉姆利的话
Wherever Skye goes...
无论斯凯去哪
Death follows.
死亡随至
Jemma...
珍玛
I know you feel that I could have been, uh...
我知道你觉得我应该再
a bit more forthrigh...
直率一些
"Forthright."
直率
Fitz, as understatements go,
菲兹 就轻描淡写的程度而言
I think that qualifies as an instant classic.
我觉得你这个用词堪称经典
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Okay. So now we're even.
好吧 那现在我们扯平了
Can you blame me, the way you were going on about Raina,
你能怪我吗 你对待蕾娜的态度
that she's a-a-a plague to be eradicated? I mean--
把她当作需要消灭的瘟疫一样
Skye is my friend. She's different.
斯凯是我的朋友 她不一样
Oh, yeah. Like I was your friend, and then I changed.
就像我也是你的朋友 后来我也变了
How did you handle that?
你又是怎么做的
Uh, t-the point is, secrets don't help any of us.
重点是 秘密对我们谁都没好处
Skye should have just come clean.
斯凯应该直接告诉我们的
What, and risk being locked up, studied, or who knows what else?
怎么 冒着被关被研究什么的风险
No, I wouldn't let her.
不 我不会让她那么做的
Oh, you wouldn't let her.
你说不让就不让啊
We could have handled her
我们本可以用一种
in a way that would have kept everyone safe.
能保证所有人安全的方式处理她的
It wasn't fair to us, Fitz. We had a right to know.
这不公平 菲兹 我们有权知道
A right to know. What...
有权知道 怎么
is that the same way that Sif and the Kree had a right to know?
就像希芙和那克里人也有权知道一样
I think this situation's a little bit different, mate.
我觉得这是有区别的 伙计
No, you would have done to her
不 你们也会和他们
- exactly what they wanted to. - You don't know that.
-做出一样的事 -你怎么知道呢
Yes, I do know that! They would... you would...
我就是知道 他们会...你们会
you'd "Handle her"! Mack just said it! Like, uh --
"处理她" 这就是迈克的用词
like Skye's something to be locked away in a cage somewhere.
就像斯凯应该被关在笼子里似的
We should be protecting her.
我们应该保护她
No, Fitz.
不 菲兹
We're the ones that need protection from her.
我们才需要保护 不被她所伤
Skye.
斯凯
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
Hey, what's going on?
怎么了
You and Bobbi... what's up?
你和芭比 怎么回事
I-I don't know what you're talking...
我不知道你在说什么
No, I know you're keeping something from me.
不 我知道你们有事瞒着我
I don't know what it is, but here's what I do know.
我不知道是什么事 但我知道这些
I know about the flash drive.
我知道闪存盘的事
I know Coulson doesn't know about it,
我知道科尔森还不知道
but I bet he'd like to.
但我想他一定想知道
I know there's no support group.
我还知道根本没什么互助小组
Hunter, listen. It's...
亨特 听着
No, Mack, don't.
迈克 别装了
Who's "Backup"?
后援是谁
Bobbi mentioned it to you in the hallway.
芭比在走廊里跟你说到的
Who, is "Backup"?
后援是谁
Okay, I...
好吧 我
Well, that's...
就是
Damn it.
该死