Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I need to control this or stop it.
我得控制好 或制止它
翻译 异人草 筑小生 王大可 苏小黛 神盾章鱼 Silence
Otherwise, I don't know what happens to me.
否则 我不知道我会怎么样
You weren't stopping your powers, Skye.
你没有抑制你的异能 斯凯
翻译 香茗小焙 木浅薰 时间轴 信徒 仓鼠 后期 瓜瓜
You were... directing them inWard.
你是把它导向了体内
I'm recommending Skye leave S.H.I.E.L.D. altogether.
我是建议让斯凯离开神盾局
No, I know you're keeping something from me.
不 我知道你们有事瞒着我
Bobbi and I work for an organization,
芭比和我为一个组织工作
that came out of the wreckage from what Fury left.
弗瑞留下的残骸中 衍生出的产物
Who the hell are you working for?
你到底在为谁工作
The real S.H.I.E.L.D.
真正的神盾局
She was wearing a nanomask, disguised as May,
她之前戴着纳米面具 伪装成了梅
But May electrocuted her right in the face.
但梅把电线杵到她脸上电晕了她
Never turn your back on the enemy.
不要背对你的敌人
I don't know what to do.
我不知道该做什么
I can get us out of here.
我能带你出去
Then we'll figure it all out.
然后一起考虑下一步
You like fried chicken?
要炸鸡吗
Ours is the best in the county.
我们家的全郡最好
Oh, I-I'm not sure.
我还没想好
I -- I guess I need another minute.
再给我点时间吧
Of course. And what about you, handsome?
当然 那你呢 帅哥
Think I'll try the pumpkin pancakes.
我来份南瓜薄煎饼吧
How about I grab you some pecan syrup
我去给你拿点山核桃糖浆
while your friend makes up her mind?
让你朋友再想想
Pumpkin pancakes. For dinner?
南瓜薄煎饼 当晚餐吗
Did you not hear what she said about the pecan syrup?
你没听到她说有山核桃糖浆吗
Well, you are just full of surprises.
你真是让人意想不到
Hey, I tried being the meat-and-potatoes guy.
我也试过做吃土豆猪肉的普通人了
Well, I didn't know that guy, but...
我不认识那个人
The guy sitting across from me isn't so bad.
但我对面的这位挺不错的
Says the girl who saved my ass back in Puerto Rico,
在波多黎各还不是多亏你救了我
nursed me back to health...
事后又照顾我疗伤
Well, what else was I going to do?
我还能怎么办
After Whitehall was killed, I was...
怀特霍尔死后 我...
Then I guess we're both lucky you found me.
那你找到了我 是我们两个人的幸运了
Looks like we're a go.
看来我们可以行动了
I was really looking forWard to those pancakes.
我还真挺期待尝尝那薄煎饼呢
All right! Everybody on the ground now!
好了 所有人趴下 快点
Do as she says, and nobody gets hurt.
照她说的做 没人会受伤
Don't worry, Rhonda. Everything's gonna be just fine.
别担心 朗达 不会有事的
Even left you a tip.
我还给你留下小费了
Please, just take it. There's over $200 in there.
求你 拿走吧 里面有两百多呢
Put that away. You're coming with us.
收起来吧 你得跟我们走
You're gonna fix my face.
你得修复我的脸
Well, the bruising has started to fade,
瘀伤已经渐渐消退了
though I'm afraid these stress fractures
但恐怕应力性骨折
will require a bit more time to heal.
还得恢复些时日了
Tried to go zen to keep my powers in check
想着进入禅状态 控制异能
only to find myself -- aah -- back on the D.L.
结果却又成了DL
Oh, yeah. That makes more sense.
是啊 这么说更有道理
Yeah, and now I'm all...
是啊 现在我...
You know, it could just be growing pains
可能只是磨合期的问题
- from the new powers.
因为你获得了新异能
You don't have to put a positive spin on this.
你不用把这事往好了说
I'm not doing that. I would never patronize the --
我没有 我绝不会有意可怜你...
things change. That's what I'm saying.
情况变了 我就这个意思
So maybe if you can learn to control this, then...
或许你可以学会控制它
You could have avengers-level powers,
你就能拥有复仇者那样的能力了
something like Captain America, even.
甚至像美国队长那样
I think it best we keep in mind
我觉得我们还是不要忘了
the unstable nature of Skye's power.
斯凯的能力很不稳定
If there is an avenger equivalent,
如果说她像哪个复仇者
right now I'm afraid it's the Hulk.
现在她恐怕也只是像绿巨人
Well, Hulk saved the world, last I checked.
如果我没记错 绿巨人拯救了世界呢
You're absolutely right.
是啊
But given the choice, I believe Bruce Banner
但如果有选择 我相信布鲁斯·班纳
would not hesitate to cure himself once and for all.
也一定会想马上治好自己
Well, then, I guess we should be thankful
那或许我们该庆幸
that nobody's given him the choice.
没人给过他这个选择
Don't "oh, Fitz" me. I'm be--
你少来
This really isn't about you.
不是因为你
I'm pretty sure it is.
就是的
I'll go back to the Cage.
我回牢笼去
Andrew's recommending Skye be removed from S.H.I.E.L.D.,
安德鲁建议让斯凯离开神盾局
effective immediately.
即刻生效
I agree with his recommendation.
我同意他的建议
I've got to admit...
我得承认
I'm surprised to hear you say that.
你这话让我吃惊
I can agree with my ex.
我可以认同我的前夫的
Skye's too dangerous to be out there right now.
斯凯现在太危险 不能出外勤
You just brought her into the field.
你才带她出过外勤
I had no other choice. You were in danger.
我当时别无选择 你有危险
And Skye's injuries
斯凯的伤势
were something neither of us saw coming.
我们两个都没料想到
What won't we see next time?
接下来又会发生什么我们没想到的事
Which is why you need to remove Skye from the equation.
所以你得让斯凯离开
I know it's difficult, Phil.
我知道这很难 菲尔
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s always wrestled
神盾局对待
with how to handle people who are enhanced.
能力增强者一向左右为难
And add Skye's alien dna to the mix,
再加上斯凯的外星基因
it's a whole new category we have to deal with.
这是全新的一类问题
This isn't about categories on the index, May.
重点不在于名录多出来一个类别 梅
We're talking about Skye.
这可是斯凯
And as her S.O., I am telling you,
作为她的监管人员 我告诉你
I have no idea how to handle her.
我完全不知道该拿她怎么办
You'll find a way. You always do.
你会想到办法的 你一向可以
This isn't Bahrain. Okay?
这不是巴林岛 好吗
We know who we're dealing with here.
我们知道我们面对的是谁
Don't fool yourself. Skye's changed.
别骗自己了 斯凯已经变了
Maybe not on the surface, but inside.
可能外表没有 但是内在变了
She doesn't know herself anymore.
她不再了解她自己了
I want you to blink twice for me.
眨两次眼
Did the facial-scan diagnostic appear?
面部扫描分析程序出现了吗
- Yes. - Now close your eyes for two seconds,
-是的 -现在闭眼两秒钟
and the change should take effect.
面容改变就会生效了
That reminds me of my Berkeley days.
这让我想起了上大学的时光
Well, the effect would be far more convincing,
如果你复制另一个女人的脸
if you were to replicate the face of another woman.
效果会更好
And don't forget -- I stabilized your vocal processor.
还有别忘了 我稳定了你的变声器
Admittedly, it's not quite as precise as my original nanomask.
当然 这不如原来的面具那么精确了
But regardless, I think you're going to find it
但是 我相信这个面具
extremely useful for any on-the-go S.H.I.E.L.D. --
能有效协助任何神盾局
...or Hydra operations.
或是九头蛇的行动
I see you figured out how to reset the mask.
看来你已知道如何重置面具了
Just remember the program's memory
要记住 程序存储器
can only store up to three facial scans at a time.
一次只能保存三个面容
And you're sure there's no way to remove the mask?
你确定没有办法摘掉这个面具吗
There's nothing I can do.
我对此无能为力
But if you want your old face, just turn the machine off --
但想要回到原来的面容 只需关掉面具
No! You've seen what's underneath.
不行 你见过面具下面是什么样
Please, I know this is difficult.
求你了 我知道这很艰难
But look at the bright side -- now you can be anyone you want.
但往好处想 你现在可以变成任何人了
Maybe you can find an old photo from before the accident.
也许你可以找一张毁容前的照片
Use that for the facial scan.
扫描上面的面容
Let the mask do the rest.
然后让面具解决问题
Not sure where I'd find one.
我不知道哪里能找到老照片
To be honest, I haven't even seen her face.
老实说 我从未见过她的真实面目
Well, then I guess it's fair to say
好吧 那可以说
we all hide our true selves, don't we?
我们都隐藏了真实的自己 不是吗
Or we just...wait for the right time to reveal the truth.
或者我们只是在等待揭露真相的时机
So this is what all the fuss is about -- another S.H.I.E.L.D.?
就是为了这个吗 另一个神盾局
Lower your voice. It'll all get worked out momentarily.
小声点 你过会儿就明白了
Lower my voice? You must be joking.
小点声 你一定是在开玩笑吧
So, where now? To see the wizard?
那么现在去哪 去见奥兹巫师吗
Eh, something like that.
差不多吧
I guess one boss wasn't enough for you and Bobbi.
看来你和芭比嫌一个上司不够
Seems the road trip hasn't dampened your friend's spirits.
这趟旅程似乎并未影响你朋友的精神啊
Gonzalez. It's good to see you, sir.
冈萨雷斯 很高心见到你 长官
- It's been too long, Mack. - Yeah.
-太久没见了 迈克 -是啊
It's good to have you back on board.
你回来真好
You must be Lance Hunter.
你一定是兰斯·亨特吧
And you must be crazy.
你一定是疯了
I assure you, none of us wanted this.
我向你保证 我们都不想这样
I think I preferred you acting alone
我更希望你是单独行事
instead of taking orders from the clown academy.
而不是听从小丑学院的命令
This is not about blindly following orders, Mr. Hunter.
这并不是盲目地遵从命令 亨特先生
This is about leaders being held accountable.
这是关于领导人要负责
To the men and women they serve,
对他们服务的人负责
as well as those that govern alongside them.
也对那些与他们共同管理的人负责
Thanks for the democracy lesson, Lady Thomas Jefferson.
多谢你教我民主 托马斯·杰斐逊女士
But if it's all the same, spare me the sales pitch.
但是如果你不介意 就别跟我费口舌了
We should throw him in the brig.
我们应该把他关进禁闭室
Let's not be hasty, Tomás.
别着急 托马斯
We at least owe him an explanation.
我们至少该给他个解释
We founded S.H.I.E.L.D. -- the real S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们创立了神盾局 真正的神盾局
on the belief that leadership should operate with transparency
基于领导层应透明化决策
and not from the shadow.
而不是藏于阴影的理念
Nick Fury simply kept too many secrets.
尼克·弗瑞有太多秘密
Couldn't agree more, actually.
事实上我非常赞同
Just one little detail that you seem to have overlooked
只是你们似乎忽略了个小细节
in your otherwise spot-on assessment.
除此之外你们就都说对了
Guy with the eye patch and the secrets, Nick Fury --
那个戴着眼罩 有很多秘密的尼克·弗瑞
Fury is dead, but coulson's alive and well.
弗瑞是死了 但是科尔森还活得好好的
Thanks to one of those secrets.
这还多亏了他的一个秘密
And it seems that instead of learning from those mistakes,
而科尔森似乎并没从错误中吸取教训
Coulson's heading down the same path.
反而继续走老路
So that's what this is about.
那么这就是问题所在
You guys don't want Coulson in charge.
你们不希望科尔森掌权
I'll be the first to admit the guy's not perfect.
我完全承认他并不完美
Sometimes chews with his mouth open,
有时他张着嘴嚼东西
tends to hog the mike on karaoke nights.
卡拉OK之夜会做麦霸
But other than that, he's not so bad, really.
但除此之外 他也不赖
Well, I'm afraid we don't share that opinion.
恐怕我们并不那么认为
Maybe you've drunk the conspiracy kool-aid,
也许你是投靠这个阴谋了
but there's not a chance in hell
但芭比是绝不可能
Bobbi would ever bow down to any of this.
服从你们这一套的
Perhaps we could have discussed this alone...
我们为什么不能单独谈谈
without all of Hufflepuff looking on.
没有整个魔法学院的人盯着
It may come as a surprise to you,
你听了也许会很吃惊
but I was very close to Isabelle Hartley.
但我和伊莎贝尔·哈特利很熟
You see, she saved my life in this very facility.
她就是在这里救了我的命
Hydra had me dead to rights.
九头蛇本来抓住了我
You're not the first person Izzy helped out of a pinch.
你又不是伊兹救的第一个人了
But I may have been the last.
但我也许是最后一个
By all accounts, Isabelle's death
据我所知 伊莎贝尔的死
could have been avoided
本可以避免的
if Agent Coulson hadn't been so relentless
但科尔森特工太执着于
in his pursuit of alien tech.
追寻外星科技了
Added to that, the tragedy in Puerto Rico --
除此之外 波多黎各发生的惨剧
the death of Agent Triplett,
崔普利特特工的死
the transformation of the young woman, Raina.
那个叫蕾娜的年轻女人的转化
Even Agent Skye seems to have been affected.
甚至连斯凯特工都受到了影响
And all because of Coulson's search for a city
全是因为科尔森被自己刻画下的外星纹样
that his own alien writing drove him to find.
驱使着 想去找一个城市
Yeah, he's put all that scribbling behind him.
他已经不再画那些东西了
Should we all just get up and go home now?
那我们现在可以各回各家了吗
This is not a decision that we arrived at lightly.
这个决定并不是我们草率做出的
I know Coulson. He was a good agent.
我了解科尔森 他是个很好的特工
At least, he was before Fury injected him with alien DNA.
至少在弗瑞给他注射外星基因以前是
Ever since, his behavior's grown increasingly more troubling.
自那之后 他的行为变得越来越失常了
Can you honestly tell me
你能摸着良心告诉我
that you don't share any of these concerns?
你在这方面从来没有过担忧吗
I won't deny you have a few good points.
我不否认你说的一些话很有道理
But why not just take it up with the man himself?
但你为什么不去直接和他说呢
We wanted all the facts first.
我们想先收集足够的信息
Which is what Bobbi and I have been doing -- gathering intel.
那正是我和芭比一直在做的事 收集信息
Bobbi, you're an awfully quiet member of this coup d'etat.
芭比 作为政变一员 你异常安静啊
I believe they're right.
我认为他们说得对
Coulson has been compromised.
科尔森已经变了
Is there something else?
还有别的事吗
possible repercussions.
有些可能的后果
We've been over this, Agent Simmons,
这事我们已经讨论过了 西蒙斯特工
and I'm aware of the consequences,
我很清楚后果
but this is my decision to make.
但这个决定是我说了算
Ankle bone's always the toughest.
脚踝从来都是最难的
Maybe a game of nerves isn't the best idea for me.
也许紧张的游戏并不适合我
You and I need to take a ride.
你和我要出去走一趟
前半段是关于忠犬的温馨故事 后面由于染上狂犬病 被主人射杀
Okay. But why am I suddenly feeling like old yeller right now?
好吧 但为什么我突然觉得自己像老黄狗
Kind of surprised you know the reference.
我很惊讶你还看过那个电影
I've had a lot of downtime lately.
我最近经常休息
That and Fitz really wants a dog.
外加菲兹真的很想养条狗
Thought he wanted a monkey.
他不是想要猴子吗
Guess he readjusted his expectations.
看来他改变了主意
You can't tell me where we're going, can you?
你不能告诉我我们要去哪 是吧
You're gonna want to pack a bag.
你最好收拾点行李
Everything all right?
一切还好吗
Uh, yeah, I'm just deciding on what to wear.
嗯 我只是在想穿什么
Why don't you let me take care of that?
我来帮你解决吧
Pick up another surprise for you.
再给你取一个惊喜来
But wait. We just finished with the doctor.
等等 我们刚刚搞定医生
It was important he not talk.
让他保守秘密很重要
Now it's time for the next phase.
现在要进入下一阶段了
I appreciate what you're doing, really.
我真的很感激你做的这些事
But you have to stop.
但你不能再继续了
I'm too, um... I-it's just...
我太 就是
I have nothing to give to you in return.
我没什么可以报答你的
That's not why I'm doing this.
那并不是我这么做的原因
I'll be back in a couple of hours.
我几个小时就回来
I'm sorry about everything that's happening, Skye.
关于这一切我很抱歉 斯凯
Not your fault. The blame begins and ends with my dad.
那不是你的错 都要怪我爸爸
Well, you wouldn't be the first person
你也不是第一个
to have parents with misguided intentions.
父母用意不良的人了
Nope, just the first whose crazy dad
不是 只是第一个被疯狂的父亲
lured her to an alien city to get earthquake powers.
引去一个外星城市获得地震异能的人
I got us a little something for the trip.
我为旅途准备了点东西
Thing I remember most about my dad is he was a car guy.
关于我父亲 我最深的记忆就是他喜欢玩车
Always working on this junker he insisted I help him fix.
一直坚持让我帮他一起修一辆破车
While my friends were outside, playing ball, having fun,
而我的朋友都在外面玩 打球
there I was, stuck at home with him, fixing that damn car.
我只能和他一起困在家里修那辆破车
Wasn't till we finished that it hit me.
直到我们完工我才意识到
That car was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen.
那辆车是我见过最美的东西
And all the time we'd spent together working on it
而正因为我们一起在它身上
gave me an appreciation I never would have had otherwise.
花的那些时间 才让我更珍惜它
Was that car a red 1962 corvette?
那是一辆62款的红科尔维特吗
Well, he'd be very proud.
他会很为你骄傲的
Your red corvette flies. How cool is that?
你的红科尔维特会飞了 多酷啊
But I think the thing he'd like most about it --
但我觉得最能让他欣慰的是
at her core, she's still just a red '62 corvette.
她内心仍只是一台62款红科尔维特
Just to be clear, I-I'm the corvette in this story.
我就问问 科尔维特指的就是我
Now you want to tell me where we're going?
现在能告诉我咱们要去哪了吗
Have a seat. I'll be right in.
你先坐 我马上就来
When you left, it got me thinking...
你走后 我一直在想
what do I have to offer that you would even want?
我能给你什么你会想要的呢
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你这是干什么
I'm giving you what you want.
我要给你你想要的
We both know that's not true.
我们都知道这不是实话
You took skye off that S.H.I.E.L.D. Plane for a reason.
你把斯凯带离神盾局的飞机是有原因的
I made her a promise.
我向她保证过
You don't have to pretend.
你不用装了
I saw the way you looked at her.
我看到你看她的眼神了
And you also picked me up from the floor after she shot me.
她开枪打伤我之后 也是你救了我
Whatever I may have thought there was between me and Skye,
不管我以为我跟斯凯之间有什么
She made it pretty clear the feeling wasn't mutual.
她表示得很清楚 她对我没感觉
Please, you have to forgive me.
请原谅我
I thought that if... I looked like her, then maybe...
我以为如果我变得跟她一样 那也许...
Maybe there's a chance we could be together.
也许我们有机会在一起
Well, maybe we could.
也许有可能
But not this...Skye or May.
但你不能伪装成斯凯或是梅
No. It has to be with you.
不 必须是你自己
Whoever I was before is just gone!
不管我以前是谁 都已经不存在了
Whitehall wiped her all away.
怀特霍尔已经把她抹杀了
Mack, how's your cover with Coulson?
迈克 你在科尔森那边瞒得过去吗
We're giving him updates once a day,
我们每天向他汇报一次
painting in broad strokes.
跟他说个大概
Heartbroken ex-husband, finding comfort in a bottle,
心碎的前夫 借酒消愁
- It's time for you to get back, then. - Ok.
-那么 你该回去了 -好
Play it as ships passing in the night.
就说你们没碰上
What's your take on Hunter?
你怎么看亨特
He's not really the type to show his cards,
他不是会轻易亮出底牌的人
especially in front of an audience.
尤其是当着众人的面
Would you tell me if he was?
就算他是 你会告诉我吗
What are you implying, Robert?
你想暗示什么 罗伯特
I know that you and Hunter have been reconnecting lately.
我知道你和亨特最近复合了
Maybe that's taken your focus off the big picture.
也许那让你分心了
You really want to play that angle,
你我共同经历了那么多
after the hell you and I have been through here together?
你真要拿这个说事吗
I need to make sure that you're all-in, Barbara.
我得确认你是全身心投入的 芭芭拉
- I'm all-in. - Good.
-我是 -那就好
Then you'll understand why we're keeping Hunter on the base
那你就能理解我们为什么要把亨特留在基地了
till the Coulson situation has been resolved.
得先解决了科尔森那边才行
I know what you're going through.
我理解你现在的心情
My family did a number on me...
我家人给我的伤害很大
Stripped me down, left me...hollow.
剥夺了我的一切 把我掏空
So, when someone finally did come along
所以 当终于有人找到我
and offer to build me back up, I didn't resist...
说要重塑我 我没拒绝
Even though what he really did was make me a killer.
即便他其实是把我变成了杀手
But you seem so well-adjusted.
可你看起来状态很好啊
It was a long road.
这是个漫长的过程
Took getting locked up to give me some perspective.
直到我被关了起来 才慢慢看清了事实
But then I paid my family a visit.
但后来我又去拜访了我的家人
They were surprised to see me, but I think that eventually,
他们没想到会见到我 但我觉得我们终于
we were able to...dig in, really...
深入地谈开了 真正地...
express our feelings.
表达了我们的感受
I haven't looked back since.
那以后我就再没回头了
You are the only one who can find yourself.
只有你才能找回你自己
He's in air force custody under a guy named Talbot.
他被空军一个叫塔伯特的人扣押着
I was thinking you and I should drop by and say hello.
我在想 我们可以去打个招呼
Bakshi was the one who dragged me from my safe house,
就是巴克希强行把我带离了安全屋
prepped me for Whitehall.
送去给了怀特霍尔
Which is why you need a face-to-face...
所以你必须面对面
to get all this out.
跟他做个了结
Let him know how you really feel.
让他知道你真正的感受
I...I-I -- I'm sorry. I just -- I can't --
我 对不起 我做不到...
We'll do this together.
我们一起去
I'll be there every step of the way.
我会一直陪着你
You said he's in air force custody.
你都说了 他在空军手里
Got that all worked out.
我自有办法
are gonna need this.
得戴上这个
I could have swore it was in here somewhere.
我发誓我就放在这里面了
Unless maybe I put it in my other purse.
除非我是放在另一个包里了
Is everything okay, mrs. Talbot?
您还好吗 塔伯特太太
Well, obviously not.
显然不好啊
I can't find my I.D. anywhere.
我的证件找不到了
It's not that, ma'am. It sounds like you have a cold.
不是那个 夫人 听您声音好像感冒了
Can't seem to shake the damn thing.
就是怎么都好不了
Probably got it from my son, the little germ factory.
估计是我儿子传染的 那个脏小子
How about I just call the general,
要不我请示一下将军吧
get this all straightened out?
省得您再麻烦了
The thing about a riding mower
乘式割草机的好处
is it gives you a superior cut,
就在于更好的割草体验
lets you control the terrain.
让你能控制整个草坪
That's very informative, sir.
受益匪浅 长官
You got two hands, four wheels...
两只手 控制四只轮子
That's really what it's all about, lieutenant.
关键就在这里 中尉
General Talbot's office.
塔伯特将军的办公室
I see. It's security.
好的 是门卫
Your wife left her I.D. at home again.
您妻子又把证件落在家里了
It's a little early for taco tuesday, isn't it?
周二吃卷饼 但现在有点早了吧
All right. Send her up.
好吧 让她进来
Sorry about the wait, mrs. Talbot. You're all set.
抱歉让您久等了塔伯特太太 您可以进去了
I hope you feel better.
希望您尽早康复
It's one of Fury's old retreats.
这曾是弗瑞的一个隐居点
Haven't been in here in years.
我有好几年没来过了
Fury's not the kind of guy who has a cabin just to relax.
弗瑞不是那种会躲在小木屋里放松的人
What is this place?
这到底是什么地方
It's a safe house for people with powers.
是异能人士的安全屋
Rogers even spent a few weeks here after he defrosted.
罗杰斯刚解冻那会儿都来这儿住过几周
Okay, but who's it supposed to keep safe --
好吧 但问题是想让谁安全
The people with powers or everyone else?
异能人士还是其他人
Skye, I'm afraid I have to pull you from active duty.
斯凯 恐怕我不能再让你出任务了
I just didn't think that you'd lock me up
我只是没想到你会把我隔离起来
like a werewolf during full moon.
就跟满月期的狼人似的
You're not alone here.
你不会落单的
Feels pretty isolated to me.
我看着挺隔绝的
There's a direct video link to the base,
这里和基地有视频通讯专线
and May will keep dropping by every couple of days.
梅也会隔几天就来看看你
What am I supposed to do? Go fishing?
我该做什么 钓鱼吗
Well, if you do go outside, be careful,
如果你要出门的话得当心
There's a laser fence around the perimeter.
周围有激光围栏
Look, this is a safe place. You can relax here.
这里很安全 你可以放松下来
You can use this time to get a handle on your abilities.
利用这段时间学会控制你的力量
Yeah, 'cause that's worked great so far.
是啊 到目前进展很棒呢
Well, maybe it's time we give you a hand with that.
也许我们现在该帮你一把了
Simmons has been working around the clock on these.
西蒙斯最近一直在研发这个东西
She assures me they'll cut your recovery time in half.
她向我保证能让你的恢复时间减半
How do they work?
它们有什么作用
The internal wiring emits a surge of electricity
内置电路会产生电流
to inhibit your powers.
抑制你的异能
So these take my powers away?
这东西能消除我的异能
More like decrease their magnitude
更像是减低其威力
to keep you from hurting yourself.
以免你再伤到自己
Like I said, we want you to heal.
我说过 我们希望你尽早恢复
Seems like a no-brainer.
看着挺容易啊
It's a personal call.
这得你试了才知道了
What do you mean? Are there side effects?
什么意思 还有副作用吗
Simmons can go over them with you later.
西蒙斯稍后会跟你详细说明的
Are these gloves really my best option?
这手套就是我最佳的选择了吗
I can't answer that question for you, Skye.
这我不能替你决定 斯凯
Stop being this S.H.I.E.L.D. guy for just one second, okay?
别再跟我打神盾局的官腔了 行吗
Please. We've been through way too much together.
拜托 我们一起经历了那么多
I just need you to be my friend right now.
我现在需要你做我的朋友
What would you do if you were me?
如果你是我 你会怎么做
These are uncharted waters,
这一切对我们都是未知的
but if anybody can find a way through them, it's you.
但你是最有可能找到解决办法的人了
'cause I'm the red corvette.
就因为我是红科尔维特
Because you're one of the few people I know I can trust.
因为你是极少数我能信任的人之一
Do something to your hair, major? Looks good.
做护发了吗 少校 挺好看
Yeah, and I can't figure out why. Any ideas?
是啊 我也不知道怎么回事 你呢
Might know a little something.
我可能还真知道
Hey, honey. Get lost on the way to my office?
亲爱的 找不到来我办公室的路了吗
No, I'm not lost. I'm just stuck in some traffic.
不 我没迷路 只是堵在路上了
Wait, you're telling me you're still in the car?
等等 你是说你还在车上吗
I swear, this construction on 5th has been going on forever.
真是的 五大道上的施工简直没完没了了
she's not really here.
刚才那人不是她
I need you to lock down the base for me right now, Lieutenant.
我要你立刻封锁基地 中尉
And if you see me someplace I'm not supposed to be,
如果你看到我出现在不该出现的地方
It's that damn mask again.
又是那个该死的面具
Get to the sat room. Make contact with Phil Coulson.
去通信卫星室 和菲尔·科尔森取得联系
Tell him the nanomask is in play.
告诉他纳米面具又出现了
No one comes in here without my permission.
未经我的同意 谁都不准进来
Is that everybody?
所有人都到齐了吗
All female personnel are accounted for, sir.
所有女性人员都到齐了 长官
We have a situation.
我们现在有个情况
There is a mole on our base.
我们的基地里有内鬼
This mole infiltrated security by posing as my wife
内鬼伪装成我妻子的样子混过了安检
and could be anyone in this room right now.
现在可能是这里的任何一个人
this is an enemy combatant, one not to be taken lightly.
此人是敌方战士 不容小觑
But rest assured, I will find this perpetrator.
但是请放心 我会找带这个闯入者的
Because if there is one thing that I cannot stand,
因为要说我有什么无法容忍的事
it is a spy in my house.
就是内部的间谍
You want to tell me what's going on?
打算告诉我怎么回事吗
You've been off-campus several days babysitting Hunter.
你已经离开照看亨特好几天了
Yet here you are.
但你现在回来了
What? Oh, and still no Hunter, yeah.
什么 但亨特还没回来吗 是啊
Well, I mean, what can I say?
我也没办法
I spent the last 48 hours in Athens, Georgia,
这48小时 我跟他跑遍雅典 格鲁吉亚
Keeping the guy out of bar fights.
尽力避免他在酒吧和人打架
I mean, the guy's in no shape to return.
他现在根本不能归队
Well, then we've got a problem.
那我们就有麻烦了
I'm not sure I'm seeing it.
我不太明白
Hunter didn't resign or take a leave of absence.
亨特既没辞职 也没请假
Yeah, a broken heart will make a guy do dumb things.
心碎总会让人做出蠢事
So will money and opportunity.
金钱和机遇同样也会
What, you think Hunter might sell S.H.I.E.L.D. secrets?
怎么 你认为亨特会出卖神盾局的秘密吗
No, no, trust me --
不不 相信我
The only threat this guy poses is to himself.
这家伙也就只对他自己有威胁
Bobbi there when you left?
你走的时候 芭比在那儿吗
No, I didn't see her.
不在 没看到她
Two ships pass in the night, I suppose.
可能是错过了吧
Call Coulson. He's waiting for your report.
打给科尔森 他在等你的报告
Will do. Is there anything else? Uh...
好的 还有别的事吗
You've done enough already.
你已经做的够多了
Thanks for the update, Mack.
谢谢你的报告 迈克
I'm afraid I have to get back.
恐怕我得回去了
Didn't expect you to stay and roast marshmallows.
没指望你会留下来烤棉花糖
This is temporary, Skye. I'll be back in a couple days.
只是暂时的 斯凯 我过几天就回来
- If you need anything-- - I'll let you know.
-如果你有需要 -我会通知你的
We'll figure this out.
我们会找到解决办法的
I believe your daughter goes to school with my boy.
你女儿跟我儿子是同学吧
I don't have a daughter, sir.
我没有女儿 先生
when was the last time I got your name right?
我上次叫对你的名字是什么时候
I think we have a winner, folks.
我想我们找到内鬼了
This is not your face.
这不是你的脸
General, please...
将军 请别这样
Sorry about that, Meredith.
对不起 梅瑞狄斯
Uniform's a little big.
军装有点大啊
Shortest guy I could find.
这是我找到最矮的人了
Any luck with security clearance?
权限卡找到了吗
Come on. Follow me.
走吧 跟我来
What is it you want?
你想怎么样
Loyal to the very end.
忠诚至终
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Just lending a hand.
只是来帮帮忙
Whose orders are you following?
你听的是谁的命令
Agent 33, you need to listen to me very carefully.
33号特工 仔细听清楚我所说的话
You've lost your way. Take a deep breath.
你迷失了 深呼吸
And your compliance will be --
你的服从会得到...
Seems they all check out.
看起来她们都没问题
Then who the hell was that masquerading as my wife?
那冒充我妻子的人到底是谁
- Hi, honey. - Stop right there!
-亲爱的 -站住别动
Th-the guard wasn't at the front, so I just walked in.
前台守卫不在 我就自己进来了
Glenn, you're scaring me.
格伦 你吓到我了
Put your face on the carpet!
面朝下趴下
Okay! God! What is wrong with you?!
好吧 老天 你这是怎么了
God, I-I-I even brought those little pork taquitos
老天 我还买了你特别喜欢的
that you like so much.
猪肉墨西哥卷饼
You could have just told me, Bob.
你本可直接告诉我的 芭比
I was hoping to keep you out of this.
我本不希望把你牵扯进来
I totally blew that one.
的确是我搞砸了
I gave your name to Coulson because Hartley needed backup.
我向科尔森推荐你是因为哈特利需要支援
I never thought you'd stay, let alone care.
我没想到你会留下 甚至在乎这一切
Then you started asking questions
然后你开始打探
about what Mack and I were up to.
迈克和我在干什么
And the next thing I know, he has you tied up in his trunk.
一转眼 他已经把你绑在他车上了
Least fun road trip of my life.
我这辈子最不好玩的一次旅行
Forgetting Arizona?
忘了亚利桑那那次了吗
More like repressing the memory.
是努力不想记起那次
Still can't listen to the Eagles without getting the chills.
到现在还是一听老鹰乐队就起鸡皮疙瘩
I should have known it wouldn't work out between us.
我早该知道我们是不可能的
I mean, we first hit it off
我们最初好上
when you were sent to steal intel from me.
就是因为你被派来从我这里偷情报
Well, I made it worth your while.
我也让你捞回本了
Time of my life, really.
是我这辈子最美好的时光了
But maybe not the bedrock foundation upon which a marriage is built.
但恐怕不是很好的婚姻基础
Everything I felt for you -- that was real.
我对你的所有感情 都是真的
But in the end, you still got that intel, didn't you.
但最终 你还是拿到了情报 不是吗
It's always the same pattern, love.
历史总在不断重复 亲爱的
I fall for you, only to discover
我爱上你 然后却发现
you got something else up and running.
你另有所图
There was no hidden agenda with you.
我对你没有别的企图
Yeah, you say things like that,
是 你嘴上这么说
but your actions clearly suggest otherwise.
可你实际做的却是另一套
Can't you just meet me halfway?
我们就不能彼此妥协一次吗
I want to. Just tell me how.
我也想啊 告诉我该怎么做
Walk away. Right now.
离开这里 现在就走
You and I -- we can leave all this mess behind,
你和我一起 我们把这堆烂事抛在身后
just start over, be new people, be better people.
重新开始 重新做人 做更好的人
I need to finish this.
我必须做到底
Well, I'm leaving, Bob.
那我要走了 芭比
So don't try and stop me.
别试图阻止我
Everybody else will.
但其他所有人都会阻止你
There's nowhere to go!
你无路可逃的
Sir. Where's Skye?
长官 斯凯去哪了
I'm afraid that's confidential.
恐怕那是机密
'Cause you're keeping her prisoner somewhere, aren't you?
因为你把她关到什么地方了 对吗
Skye is safe, Agent Fitz.
斯凯很安全 菲兹特工
That's all you need to know.
你知道这个就够了
You took something...
你早些时候
up to Coulson earlier.
拿了件东西给科尔森
- What was it? - It was nothing.
-是什么 -没什么
Didn't look like nothing.
看起来可不像没什么
What was in the case, Jemma?
那箱子里装的什么 珍玛
Something to help Skye.
能帮助斯凯的东西
Because you want to change her.
因为你想改变她
Stop it. I don't want to change Skye.
够了 我不想改变斯凯
The diviner did that. I'm just trying to fix her.
是预言者改变了她 我只是想治好她
You never used to be this scared. You know that?
你以前可不是这么害怕 你知道吧
All because we didn't take the necessary precautions.
就因为我们没采取必要的防范措施
No, it's not that. You're afraid.
不 不是这个原因 你害怕
'Cause of what happened to me and Skye,
是因为发生在我和斯凯身上的事
how we both changed.
我们两个都发生了改变
Well, you know what the scariest change is, Jemma?
你知道谁的改变最可怕吗 珍玛
Agent 33 infiltrated your base
33号特工潜入了你的基地
to break out Sunil Bakshi?
劫走了苏尼尔·巴克希
Turns out she wasn't working alone, either.
而且我们发现她不是单独行动
We managed to track down video
我们找到了他们
of the vehicle leaving the premises.
开车逃离时的监控录像
Guess who was behind the wheel.
猜猜是谁在开车
Agent 33 must have dragged him out of puerto rico.
一定是33号特工在波多黎各救了他
Guessing we haven't heard the last of this.
看来这事还没完呢
Your wife -- how's she holding up?
你妻子呢 她怎么样
Rattled, which is to be expected.
吓坏了 这也不奇怪
Damn experience nearly cost me my marriage.
这破事差点害我离婚
I'm gonna be up to my ears in edible arrangements
我得百般讨好她
trying to make this thing right.
想办法补救了
I lost two men to those psychopaths.
那俩疯子杀了我两个人
My condolences. It's never easy.
节哀顺变 这种事总是很沉重
Just tell me we'll get those sons of bitches, Coulson.
你保证一定把那些混蛋绳之以法 科尔森
You have my word, general.
我保证 准将
All right, then. I'll be in touch.
好吧 再联系
It's a lot to process.
这事真让人难以接受
Throw it on the heap.
这种事都攒了一堆了
Everything all right, Phil?
你没事吧 菲尔
Earlier today, with Skye...
今天早些时候 斯凯的事
Just didn't feel right.
我觉得这样不对
You made the right call.
你做了正确的决定
There's just too many things in play right now
现在这里的情况太复杂
for her to be here.
不适合她待着
But you ever get that feeling...
但你有过那种感觉吗
like you mishandled something important?
好像办错了件很重要的事
It's how I felt after leaving Andrew.
离开安德鲁后我就是这种感觉
So, Mack -- you believe him?
那么迈克 你相信他吗
Guess it's time we find out what he's up to.
看来我们该弄清楚他到底想干什么了
Something happened with Skye.
斯凯出事了
I think we have a situation.
我想我们有麻烦了
It appears Hunter escaped
看来亨特是用了
using one of the ship's submersible pods.
舰上的一个潜水舱逃跑的
We've managed to scramble communications,
我们干扰了它的通讯功能
but he's disabled the GPS.
但他弄坏了定位系统
So we don't know where he is.
那么我们不知道他在哪
Or where he's going.
也不知道他要去哪
Once he reaches shore, he's a free man,
一旦上岸 他就自由了
able to communicate with whomever he pleases.
想和谁联系都行
We approximate 12 hours till he reaches the coast.
我们估计他需要大约12小时到达海岸
We may have a bigger problem.
现在恐怕有个更大的麻烦
I just got off the phone with Mack.
我刚和迈克通了话
Seems Coulson's put Skye in hiding.
科尔森好像把斯凯藏起来了
Stockpiling enhanced people?
囤积能力增强者吗
Skye and Coulson -- they're close.
斯凯和科尔森 他们很亲密
She's more than just some asset to him.
她对他来说可不只是个特工
So says the person whose ex-husband just flew the coop.
一个刚让前夫逃掉的人还说这种话
We all know Bobbi could have taken out that tea cup
我们都知道芭比要是愿意 完全能够
anytime she wanted --
打倒那个英国佬
I might just have to test that theory out on your face.
那不如拿你来试试吧
Bobbi gave me her word she's still committed,
芭比向我保证她依然忠于我们
and I have no reason to doubt her.
我没有理由怀疑她
This is your op, Morse, so tell me --
这是你的行动 莫尔斯 告诉我
How do you want to proceed?
你打算怎么办
Skye's not the main concern.
斯凯不是最大的麻烦
Coulson and his secrets -- that's the threat.
科尔森和他的秘密才是真正的威胁
And I think it's time that we remove that threat.
我认为该清除这个威胁了
I want to go back in.
我要回去
You got to be crazy.
你绝对是疯了
You know that Hunter could blow your cover at any moment.
你知道亨特随时可能揭露你的身份
And Weaver? She gave you 12 hours.
韦弗也说了 最多12小时
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
I'm proud of you, Kara.
我为你骄傲 卡拉
And it is just the beginning.
而且这还只是开始
It's going to be a long night.
今晚还有很多事要做
Guess we should get started, then.
那我们就开始吧
You really think this'll work?
你真觉得这有用吗
If I obey, will my compliance be rewarded?
如果我服从 会得到奖励吗
it really won't make a difference.
你服不服从真的无所谓