神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第17集: 梅琳达 Melinda

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
翻译 异人草 香茗小焙 王大可 木浅薰 milkon Silence
I'll take you to a place
我会带你去一个地方
where you can be with people like us.
那里人人都和我们一样
You can learn about your gift.
你可以了解你的天赋
翻译 欧沈娜 神盾章鱼X 时间轴 信徒 今 后期 瓜瓜
My name is Jiaying.
我叫嘉颖
I have chosen to be your guide,
我已决定做你的导师
Forgot I was working with "the cavalry."
都忘了你是"铁骑"
校对 王大可 泰瑞根草 总监 米小勒
Don't ever call me that.
不许再那么说
I've heard the stories -- what went down in in Bahrain.
我听说过你的事迹 巴林岛的事
She went in, crossed off the enemy force.
她就去了 消灭了所有敌人
Didn't say how.
但没说是怎么做到的
Did she lose anyone in there?
她失去了谁吗
Herself.
她自己
漫威影业出品
七年前
Mm, you're up early.
你起得好早
Hmm, hey, we got a family to make,
我们还要制造家庭呢
and there's only one way to do that.
要制造家庭只有一个办法
And I'm dedicated to the cause.
我可是十分尽心
Hmm, so thoughtful.
真体贴啊
When you get back, maybe you and I can take a trip.
等你回来 或许我们可以去旅个行
Somewhere warm.
去个温暖的地方
Focus our efforts to expand.
集中精力扩展家庭成员
He's gonna be a hell-raiser.
他肯定会闹翻天的
Uh, not in my house. My house has rules.
在我家休想 我家里要有规矩的
Oh, so you plan on being exactly like your own mother?
那么你打算跟你妈妈一个样吗
Well...with a few modifications, yes.
多少有一些改进吧
He's always early. Stall him.
他总是来早 拖住他
Come on in! It's open!
进来吧 门没锁
Andrew? Good morning.
安德鲁 早啊
You really leave your front door unlocked?
你们不锁前门啊
Eh, got the best security system in the world.
有全世界最好的安保系统呢
And you're early. This is my time.
而且你来早了 现在是我的时间
Sorry.
抱歉
So, who you going after?
你们要去找谁
Am I about to get a new patient?
我又要有新病人了吗
Don't know yet. But yeah, maybe.
还不知道 或许吧
Hey, no leaking operational secrets.
不许透露行动机密
Come on, Coulson. We're gonna be late.
走吧 科尔森 我们要迟了
I'm early.
我不是来早了吗
Keep her safe out there.
保护好她
She's supposed to keep me safe.
应该是她保护我的
Yeah.
是啊
You be careful.
你要小心
I will.
我会的
And when I come back, we've got work to do.
等我回来 我们要好好努力了
Come on. I got to go.
好了 我得走了
O'brien, thanks for the tunes.
奥布赖恩 多谢你的音乐
Anytime. It's one dull flight.
不客气 路上真无聊
This really gifted individual -- what do we know?
这个异能人士 我们掌握了什么情况
Not much yet. You know they're retiring this fleet?
还不知道多少 你知道这个舰队要退役了吗
About time.
也是时候了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s putting every dime into the Triskelion.
神盾局把钱都砸在三曲翼总部了
Well... not all the dimes.
也不是全部
Fury's quietly started a new initiative.
弗瑞悄悄启动了一项新计划
Instead of this catch-and-release with powered people, we form a team,
不再对异能人士抓了再放 而是组建团队
take earth's mightiest to find out if they're heroes.
看世界上最强大的人能否成为英雄
And you mention this because you want my help?
你跟我说是因为想要我帮忙吗
Well, I know you got the family-planning thing going on.
我知道你打算扩展家庭成员
I'm staying in the field.
我会继续出外勤
Good, 'cause you'd be great.
那就好 你肯定干得很棒
And that way, we could keep working together.
那样我们也能继续合作了
Uh, one mission at a time.
一次一个任务
Look alive.
精神点
Agent Hart.
哈特特工
We've got her, Phil. Gather up!
找到她了 菲尔 过来
Meet Eva Belyakov -- 35, index candidate.
这是伊娃·贝利科夫 35岁 名录人选
Russian intelligence has been pursuing her.
俄国情报机构一直在追踪她
Agents Coulson and May have been brought in
科尔森和梅特工也将参与行动
to advise and make the approach.
进行参谋 并接近目标
Thank you.
谢谢
We believe miss Belyakov possesses enhanced strength.
我们认为贝利科夫小姐有强化体能
This is what happened when a Russian officer
一名俄国特工试图开车拦下她
tried to stop her with his car.
结果成了这样
She fled Russia unharmed.
她毫发无伤地逃出了俄国
Looks pretty strong to me,
在我看来她很厉害
so it's important we don't spook her.
所以我们一定不能打草惊蛇
Just a friendly chat to bring her in for evaluation.
客气地谈谈 带她来做个评估
And if all goes really well,
如果一切顺利
we'd gain an asset before the Russians find her.
我们能赶在俄国人前 将她招到麾下
The approach will be public.
我们只能在公共场合接近她
It's not ideal,
情况并不理想
but we go in now, we lose our window.
但我们强行行动 只会错失机会
Local military's not used to standing down.
当地军队可不习惯靠边站
Welcome to Bahrain.
欢迎来到巴林岛
Let's hope Belyakov cooperates.
希望贝利科夫能配合
And if she doesn't?
如果她不配合呢
Then I call in the cavalry.
那我就搬救兵
如今
Gonzalez had Shanghai quiet it down.
冈萨雷斯让上海那边安抚了事态
Agents will extract in 2 hours.
特工两小时后展开撤离
Are we having any issues following agent Fitz?
跟踪菲兹特工遇到什么麻烦了吗
You tailed him?
你们跟踪了他
He resigned. Fitz has a lot of ideas.
他辞职了 菲兹有一堆点子
We're just making sure that he doesn't get any crazy ones.
我们只是想确保他不会打什么疯狂的主意
Like seeking out Coulson?
比如去找科尔森吗
We find answers where we can.
我们要尽可能地寻找答案
Perhaps you can fill in a few of the blanks --
或许你能解答一些问题
Specifically about powered people.
尤其是关于异能人士
What about Project Deathlok?
死亡战士项目呢
How long has Coulson been running Mike Peterson?
科尔森调动麦克·彼得森有多久了
The contact has been minimal.
他们之间没多少联系
He wasn't an active asset.
他并非在职特工
Seems pretty active to me.
我看他没歇着啊
Do you expect us to believe he's not part of theta protocol?
你真指望我们相信他没参与西塔规程吗
You can at least tell us what you do know about it.
你至少可以告诉我们你知道什么吧
Coulson doesn't bore me with the details of every little operation.
科尔森并不是每个小行动的细节都告诉我
May, we know this is massive.
梅 我们知道这规模很大
We have evidence that Coulson has quietly been moving
我们有证据表明科尔森一直私下里
alarming amounts of resources and manpower all over the globe.
在全球调动大量的资源和人力
The only thing we found linking all these activities
我们找到的唯一和这些活动都有关联的
is a code name -- theta protocol.
就是个代号 西塔规程
There's no more details he shared with you?
他告诉过你更多细节吗
Any director of S.H.I.E.L.D. has secrets.
神盾局的每一任局长都有秘密
We're not talking a few black-bag operations.
这可不止几项秘密行动
Take your entire current budget
你们现在所有的预算加起来
and match it with this one program.
才能和这个项目相比
That's why we want to open Fury's toolbox -- for answers.
所以我们想要打开弗瑞的工具箱 寻找答案
And I'm sure there's a simple one.
我相信一定会有一个简单的答案
Let me take charge of my base...
让我来负责我的基地
and I'll talk Coulson in peacefully.
我会劝科尔森和平回来的
That's great.
那很好
But so we're on the same page,
为了我们能达成一致
all our intel on Coulson.
这是关于科尔森的全部情报
You know him best.
你最了解他
Tell us -- are we right to worry?
告诉我们 我们的担心有没有道理
I know Coulson's not our enemy.
我知道科尔森不是我们的敌人
I want to know where you're from.
我想知道你是从哪里来的
Did you make friends there?
你在那里有朋友吗
At S.H.I.E.L.D.? Yeah.
在神盾局吗 有
They're like family. Or they were.
他们就像家人一样 至少曾经像
Until you changed?
你转化以后就不像了吗
They sent agents after you.
他们派特工来抓你
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
I know I impaled a guy.
我知道我刺伤了一个人
Who shot at you.
是他先朝你开枪的
No. I lost control.
不 是我失控了
Do you understand your gift?
你理解你的天赋吗
I...make things shake?
我能...让东西震动
Well, not really.
不完全准确
Everything's shaking already,
每一样东西本身都在震动
vibrating at its own natural frequency.
按照自身的频率振动
This stone, the wood in the trees --
比如这块石头 树林里的树木
I believe you can learn to sense those frequencies around you
我认为你能学会感知到周围的频率
and resonate with them so that not everything is shaking,
并与之共振 这样你就不会搞得天摇地动了
only what you choose.
只有你选择的东西会震动
Sense a frequency.
感知频率
How do I do that?
我怎么才能做到
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm not the one with the gift.
我不是拥有这种天赋的那个人
I just work here.
我只是在这里工作
You think I can hear the stone?
你认为我可以听到这块石头
You've got to be kidding me.
这一定是在开玩笑吧
Can you hear it?
你听到它了吗
No, not the stone. The mountain.
不 不是这块石头 是那座山
It's the loudest thing here.
它是这里最响亮的
Well, now take that frequency and see if you can amplify it.
试试掌握这个频率 看你能不能放大它
The last time I did something like this,
上一次我这样做
a lot of people got hurt.
很多人受了伤
You can't hurt the mountain, and you're not gonna hurt me.
你伤不了一座山 你也不会伤到我
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
I moved a mountain.
我移动了一座山
Remember that feeling.
记住刚才的感觉
It's not something to be afraid of.
你不必害怕它
巴林岛 七年前
Faisal Ahmed,
费萨尔·艾哈迈德
may I introduce Agents Coulson and May.
这两位是科尔森特工和梅特工
Faisal is with Bahrain National Security.
费萨尔是巴林国家安全局的
Pleasure, sir. Your people have been tracking her?
很高兴见到你 先生 你的人在跟踪她吗
Yes, we followed Miss Belyakov
是的 我们跟踪贝利科夫女士
to a cafe in this market.
到了这集市的一家小餐馆
This is a very dangerous area.
这片区域非常危险
Black-market importers, thieves --
黑市贩子 小偷...
Not a place for tourists.
这可不是游客来的地方
So she didn't come for falafel.
那么她不是来吃三明治的
She could be meeting with anyone.
她可能是来和什么人碰头的
Whatever she wants, it's not good.
不管她想干什么 肯定不是好事
Unless she leave with you, our military will take her.
除非她跟你走 否则我们的军队就要拿下她
This is our window. Fury will have our asses
我们必须行动 如果一个名录人选
if an index candidate ends up in government hands.
落入政府手中 弗瑞肯定会发火的
Okay. We'll make this work.
好 我们会解决的
Hello.
你好
May I?
我可以坐下吗
My name is Phil Coulson, and I'm here to help.
我叫菲尔·科尔森 我是来帮你的
My group specializes
我的小组专门
in helping people like you, who have gifts.
帮助像你这样有天赋的人
And why should I trust you?
我凭什么相信你呢
Because I could take you somewhere safe.
因为我可以把你带去安全的地方
I know you've been on the run,
我知道你一直在逃跑
but S.H.I.E.L.D. can protect you.
但神盾局能保护你
You're not alone in all of this.
你不用单独面对这一切
Locals incoming. Gun. Blue shirt.
有当地人来了 带着枪 蓝色衬衫
Agent O'Brien.
奥布赖恩特工
Make sure they don't interfer.
确保他们不会找麻烦
Why don't we go somewhere more secure?
不如我们去一个更安全的地方吧
Can I talk to you for a minute?
能聊聊吗
No. I like it here.
不 我喜欢这里
Coulson, you're running out of time.
科尔森 你快没时间了
These men can't help you.
这些人帮不了你
Let's talk somewhere calmer.
我们找个静一点的地方聊吧
What is it you're looking for?
你想要的是什么
Pain.
痛苦
- Take it easy. Drop your weapons now. - Easy!
-冷静点 放下武器 -别紧张
- Step back! - Drop the damn gun.
-退后 -把枪放下
No!
不要
Easy. Let her go.
别紧张 放了她
Just put the girl down. I'll come with you.
把女孩放下 我跟你们走
Let my men go. We can all walk away from this.
把我的人放了 我们都能平安无事
Stand back! Do not follow us!
退后 别跟着我们
So, what happens next?
接下来做什么呢
Eat like crazy, then rest up.
大吃一顿 好好休息
This afternoon will be much harder.
今天下午会更辛苦
Than the avalanche?
比雪崩还辛苦
Now I need to take care of something else.
现在我得去处理点别的事
I'm very proud of your work today.
我为你今天的表现感到自豪
Training go that well or that badly?
训练很顺利还是很糟糕
I caused an avalanche.
我引发了一场雪崩
Is that a good thing?
那是件好事吗
Yeah, it's good.
嗯 是好事
You know, it's really impressive
你知道吗 嘉颖会
for Jiaying to take anyone under her wing.
亲自训练你真是很难得的事
Yeah?
是吗
Yeah.
是的
I like her.
我喜欢她
I just...I can't... what's her role here?
我...说不清 她在这里承担什么职务
Her role is in charge.
她是管事的
So really, she must like you.
所以 她肯定十分喜欢你
What kind of contraband you got there?
你拿了什么好货
I-I knew you'd be training.
我早知道你有训练
Hey, Lincoln?
林肯
Yeah?
什么事
If she's in charge, how often does she train people?
如果她是管事的 那她经常训练别人吗
Since I've been here, let me see...
自从我到这里以后 我想想
Never.
从没有过
Saw the look on your face when we mentioned Mike Peterson.
提到麦克·彼得森时我看到你脸上的表情了
Tell me if I'm wrong, but...
如果我说错了就告诉我
Coulson didn't just keep the specifics of theta protocol from you.
科尔森并不仅仅是没告诉你西塔规程的细节
I get the feeling that until we said it,
我认为直到我们说出来
you'd never heard it before.
你之前都没听说过
That gut punch that you felt today --
你今天感觉到的那一记闷棍
That's how we felt for months.
我们已经承受了几个月了
I swore to build S.H.I.E.L.D. back up the right way,
我发誓要用正确的方法重建神盾局
and I don't think Coulson's a bad guy.
我也不认为科尔森是个坏人
But a secret as big as theta protocol...
但像西塔规程这么大的秘密
I can't ignore that.
我不能忽略不计
Whatever he's doing,
不论他在做什么
it needs to be out in the light of day.
我们都必须查明
You're worried that I don't understand your choice.
你在担心我不理解你的选择
Well, sometimes that's the price of doing the right thing.
有时候做正确的选择就要付出这种代价
No one will understand, and it hurts like hell.
没人会理解 而且痛苦得要死
The warehouse connects directly to the market.
仓库直接与集市相连
Once they holed up inside, my men cut off both exits --
他们一进去 我的人就截断了两边出口
The alley and the market entrance.
巷子和集市入口
It's a rat's nest in there.
里面就是个老鼠窝
Coulson, we I.D.'d Belyakov's friends --
科尔森 我们查到了贝利科夫朋友的身份
local militia street gang, basically.
基本都是本地武装街头帮派
That's their stronghold.
那是他们的大本营
Okay, I'm gonna call Agent O'brien,
好的 我联系奥布赖恩特工
see if they'll negotiate.
看看他们肯不肯谈判
O'brien, is that you? You okay?
奥布赖恩 是你吗 你还好吗
Leave us alone.
别管我们
Can you talk? Are they making demands?
你能讲话吗 他们提要求了吗
Put me on with Belyakov.
让我和贝利科夫讲话
Just leave us alone.
别管我们了
"Leave us alone"?
别管我们
Is he trying to warn us away, or --
他是在警告我们别靠近吗 还是
we tried it the nice way.
我们已经试过软的了
It's time for my team to do its job.
该让我的队伍发挥作用了
- Let's move out!-- - Yes, sir.
-我们行动 -遵命
I should go in.
应该让我去
Let them do their thing.
让他们完成自己的任务吧
Now we find out what kind of monster we're dealing with.
现在我们知道我们面对的是什么样的怪物了
Easy. This will help.
别动 这对你有好处
Unless you're removing them, you're not helping at all.
除非你是在拔掉它们 否则就不算有好处
Once your gifts have revealed themselves,
等你的能力开始展现
we will train you how to use them.
我们就会训练你好好使用它
I don't want to train. I want to leave.
我不想训练 我想走
My only gift is to be the scary monster under the bed.
我唯一的能力就是做藏在床下的怪物
You are not a monster.
你不是个怪物
I can't even look in the mirror.
我甚至不敢照镜子
My days are a pain.
我每一天都生活在痛苦中
Every night, I'm assaulted by constant nightmares.
每晚我都被噩梦吞噬
You'll get through this.
你会挺过去的
Stay out of it, spark plug.
别管闲事 火花塞
Don't get so wrapped up in your physical changes
别太在意你外形上的变化
that you miss out on the gifts layered below.
而忽略了掩藏在表象之下的能力
It's a tough change.
这是个很艰难的转变
What do you know about changes?
关于变化你知道什么
Let her vent a little.
让她发泄一下吧
I've been through this.
我也经历过这样的事
It's hard, but I promise
是很艰难 但我保证
our care is the best thing for you right now.
我们的照料是你现在最好的选择
I'm tired of being caged.
我已经厌倦了被囚禁
I want to feel fresh air.
我想感受新鲜空气
We'll discuss it later.
稍后再谈吧
He means well.
他的本意是好的
You know, I might have something to help you sleep.
我也许有药物能帮助你睡眠
Sleep is easy.
睡着很容易
It's the relentless nightmares.
可怕的是无止尽的噩梦
I'm always being hunted like an animal,
我总是像野兽般遭人追捕
tangled in thorns.
困在利刺之中
Or I dream of Skye -- Skye and her father at dinner,
要不就是梦到斯凯 和父亲一起吃晚饭
champagne, a bouquet of daisies.
香槟美酒 一束雏菊
and she's so... happy.
她是那么 开心
She got everything, and I got thorns.
她拥有一切 我却只有刺
I know this seems impossible, but...
我知道现在看起来希望渺茫 但是
don't give up on us yet.
别急着放弃我们
- In position. - Thermal's showing minimal activity.
-就位 -热源显示没有移动迹象
- Alpha set up. - Bravo, good to go.
-A小队就绪 -B小队准备就绪
All teams, this is Alpha. Go for breach.
所有小队 我是A小队 向入口移动
Back entrance secure, moving upstairs.
后门安全 向楼上移动
Contact -- southwest corner!
遇袭 西南角
Bravo, check in.
B小队 报到
We're taking hits downstairs!
我们在楼下遇袭
We've got civilians here. I see the little girl. She's alive.
这里有平民 看到小女孩了 她活着
Friendly fire!
友军误伤
- Friendly fire! - All agents, disengage.
-友军误伤 -所有特工停止战斗
- Disengage. - Hart, come in.
-停止战斗 -哈特 请回复
Bravo, come in.
B小队 请回复
All operators, check in.
所有人 回复
What was that? Were they taken out?
怎么回事 被干掉了吗
Did they take themselves out?
还是被自己人干掉了
What about the little girl?
那小女孩呢
I don't know, but I have to call it in.
不知道 但我必须上报情况了
That building just swallowed 12 agents in a minute.
那栋楼刚刚在一分钟内吞了12名特工
We're alone on this.
只剩我们了
Okay.
好的
I play a note -- you hold it.
我弹一个音调 你来重复
Okay.
好的
Your gift is quite destructive,
你的天赋很有破坏性
but look at the music you can make.
但瞧瞧你创造出的音乐多美
That was amazing.
太了不起了
So what? We'll drink from wooden cups at dinner.
没关系 晚餐只用木头杯子就是了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没怎么
That's just it. Everything is great here.
问题就在这儿 这里的一切都特别好
It feels like home, which... never ends well.
感觉像家 但那从没有好结局
Ends? We're not going anywhere.
结局 我们哪也不会去
You sure? 'cause mistrust of home is my other superpower.
真的吗 不信任家是我的另一异能
Where is this coming from?
为什么这么说
Nothing. It's stupid.
没什么 很傻气的
I broke a crystal decanter once at a foster family's house,
有次我在寄养家庭打碎了一个水晶酒瓶
and now the glass, and --
就像这些高脚杯
They sent you back for that?
打碎一个酒瓶他们就送走了你吗
Well, I tried some of the scotch, too.
我还喝了点威士忌
But, yes, something bad happens
但就是这样 每次我开始安定下来
every time I feel settled somewhere.
就会有不好的事发生
I'm 25, and I have never spent more than two years anywhere.
我25了 还从没在一个地方待过两年以上
The second I made friends at the orphanage -- gone.
每次刚在孤儿院交上朋友 就要走人了
And god forbid I called a foster family "home."
更不能把寄养家庭当作家
It's "Pack your bags."
否则马上就会被扫地出门
I got the news on my birthday once,
有次还是在我生日那天
which is a complete farce,
但滑稽的是
because I don't even know when I was born.
我其实根本不知道我的生日
I'm so sorry.
我真为你难过
S.H.I.E.L.D. was the closest I ever came to having a family.
神盾局是我拥有的最像家的地方
I belonged there, saw what I could be.
我属于那里 看到了我的前途
Even that ended with agents hunting me through the woods.
最后的结局却还是在林子里被特工追着跑
We're not gonna turn on you or abandon you.
我们绝不会与你为敌或者抛弃你
This is a safe place.
这里很安全
See, you say that,
你虽然这么说
but I know you're not being straight with me.
但我知道你还有事瞒着我
Why do you care if I stay or go, and why are you trea--
你何必在乎我的去留 又特别待我...
July 2nd.
7月2日
You wrer born on July 2nd.
你是7月2日生的
It was, um, a hot night, and, for some reason,
那天很热 莫名其妙的
I decided to clean the house before I woke your father.
我那天偏偏在叫醒你父亲前打扫了一下
Oh, my god.
天呐
He said you didn't age.
他说你不会变老
Cal -- he, uh...
卡尔他
he ran over to the neighbor's house to borrow their car
冲去邻居家借车
but didn't speak any chinese.
但他不会说汉语
So, um... it was a mess.
结果一塌糊涂
It's you.
是你
You're my...
你是我的...
Deep down, I think you knew.
我想你心里其实已经知道了
I was too afraid to hope.
我不敢奢望
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I wanted to run to you the second I saw you,
找到你的那刻我就想冲去你身边
wrap you in my arms.
把你抱在怀里
Why didn't you?
那你为什么没有
Because you were forced into going through the mist.
因为你已经被迫穿过了迷雾
Joining our people had to be your choice.
加入我们必须是你自己的选择
You deserved that.
这是你应有的权利
At St. Agnes,
在圣艾格尼丝的时候
all the kids pray that their parents are out there, looking for them.
所有孩子都祈祷他们的父母在找他们
You were?
你找我了吗
For years.
找了好多年
After your father pieced me back together,
你父亲把我拼回去后
we scoured the earth.
我们找遍了世界每个角落
We were ruthless in hunting for you.
为了找你我们不惜一切
One morning, I woke up, and I barely recognized myself.
有天早晨我醒来 几乎认不出自己了
Your father was buried in the new, horrible man he had become.
你父亲也变成了一个陌生可怕的人
He couldn't admit that our baby was gone.
他不肯承认我们的宝贝女儿丢了
I thought I had to accept it.
我觉得我得接受事实
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
My sweet angel.
我的小天使
I thought if I couldn't find you,
我想着如果找不到你
maybe I could help protect others,
或许我能帮忙保护其他人
so I came here.
所以我来到了这里
I'll make up for all of it. I swear.
我会好好弥补你的 我发誓
But listen. Right now, this has to be our secret.
但是 眼下这只能是我们的小秘密
What do you mean, "Secret"? Why?
什么意思 秘密 为什么
Our people have very strict rules,
我们这里规矩很严
and they could perceive you as a threat.
他们可能会视你为威胁
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Ah, May!
Thank god you're back.
谢天谢地你回来了
Everybody keeps leaving.
一个一个都走了
They weren't too harsh on that awful ship?
他们在舰上没对你下狠手吧
No, they were very fair.
没有 他们对我还可以
In fact, they gave me command of the base.
事实上 他们把基地的指挥权交给了我
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means that if our team makes contact, I answer the call.
意思是我们的人打来电话 我会来接
And it means we've got work to do.
还意味着我们有的忙了
Were you aware that you've been working on deathlok technology?
你知道自己是在研究死亡战士相关科技吗
Oh, no, you're mistaken.
不是的 你误会了
- That's the design for a hybrid capacitor. - No.
-那是一款混合电容器的设计 -不
It's Deathlok's supercharged battery pack,
这是死亡战士的增压电池组
and it may not be the only thing he kept from us.
除此之外他可能对我们还有所隐瞒
Did Coulson ever talk to you
科尔森有没有跟你提到过
about a project named Theta Protocol?
一个叫西塔规程的项目
May, I have no idea what that is.
梅 我不知道那是什么东西
Is that why they took Coulson down?
那就是他们扳倒科尔森的原因吗
Then what can I do?
那我能做些什么
We need to find out if they're telling the truth.
我们要查出他们所言是否属实
I've been through a lot with Coulson.
我和科尔森共事多年
He doesn't go off the reservation without a good reason.
没有充足理由 他不会采取非常规手段
There are multiple hostages -- our whole damn tactical team.
里面有多名人质 我们一整支战术小队
We need emergency backup 10 minutes ago.
我们需要紧急支援 万分火急
Tell them to send me in. I can fix the problem.
告诉他们让我进去 我能搞定
I strongly advise sending our specialist inside -- Agent May.
我强烈建议派我们的行动专家介入 梅特工
No. There are agents inside.
不行 里面有特工
There's no time to wait.
不能再等了
Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
明白 长官
Yay for red tape. They want us to wait.
好个官僚习气 他们让我们待命
- For how long? - The Bahrainis are pissed.
-多久 -巴林人已经被惹毛了
I think they're about two inches
我觉得他们马上就会
from bombing the building and calling it a night.
把这里炸平 收工撤退了
If they go in, it's gonna be an assault.
如果他们进去了 那就是袭击
People will die. I can do this.
会死人的 我能搞定
It's all about slipping in and pulling them out.
就是潜入 再把他们救出来而已
S.H.I.E.L.D. is not authorized for any action.
神盾局没有授权任何行动
Go.
去吧
Oh, what are we saying this time?
这次说点什么好呢
Nuclear? Bio?
核能 生物
Eh, bio always works.
生物次次好使
My name is Phil Coulson.
我叫菲尔·科尔森
I represent the Strategic
我代表国土
Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division,
战略防御攻击与后勤保障局
and you are about to enter a quarantine site.
你们前面是一个隔离区
Colonel, you can't send your men in there!
上校 你的人不能进入
A biological weapon was set off!
一件生物武器被触发了
Nasty stuff -- flesh-eating.
这玩意儿可不好玩 噬肉菌
Weapons sale gone bad with the Russians.
和俄国佬的军火交易谈崩了
Give my team time to reassess.
请给我的人一点时间评估形势
Did you say, "Biological weapon"?
你刚是说生物武器吗
Yes, I did.
是的
Hon? What's wrong?
亲爱的 怎么了
We're going off book here -- hostage situation,
计划有变 有人质被劫持
our guys inside.
我们的人在里面
You're going in alone? Babe...
你要单枪匹马进去吗 亲爱的...
Drew, they have a little girl.
德鲁 他们手上有一个小女孩
Okay.
好吧
You've done this before. You always come home.
你有这种经验 总能平安回家
She's gonna be scared.
她肯定吓坏了
Take a knee. Get down to her level. It'll help.
单膝跪下 跟她一般高会更有效
If not, then just grab her and run like hell.
如果没用 抱起她撒腿就跑
Thanks.
谢谢
Do good, Melinda, but come home.
梅琳达 好好干 但也要平安回来
- I love you. - Love you, too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
Coulson, you read?
科尔森 听到吗
Damn.
该死
Agent Hart.
哈特特工
Hart, it's Agent May. We need to go now.
哈特 我是梅特工 我们得走了
It's dangerous out there.
外面很危险
Are you okay?
你还好吧
No. I need your pain.
不好 我要你的痛苦
What the hell are you doing, sir?
你到底在干什么 长官
We have to go.
我们得走了
I need your pain.
我要你的痛苦
I need your pain.
我要你的痛苦
I need your pain.
我要你的痛苦
- I need your pain. - I need your pain.
-我要你的痛苦 -我要你的痛苦
Belyakov is controlling you.
贝利科夫在控制你
Hart, that woman is controlling you.
哈特 那女人在控制你
I want your pain.
我要你的痛苦
I've got to take her out.
我得把她干掉
If we keep digging...
如果我们继续调查
I'm afraid of what we're going to find.
我害怕我们会发现什么
Coulson's reported trips.
科尔森的上报行程
Cross-referenced it with Bobbi's intel.
与芭比的情报做交叉对比
Most were covers.
大部分都是掩护
If he said London, he was meeting in Milan
如果他说伦敦 其实是在米兰与人碰面
or Belgrade, Cairo, buying God knows what.
或是贝尔格莱德和开罗 鬼知道他在买什么
My findings aren't much better. Evidence of construction.
我的调查结果也好不到哪去 建筑证据
I can't even count the shell companies.
数不清的空壳公司
Coulson's burning through money.
科尔森在拼命烧钱
Bobbi wasn't lying, May. It's a whole other life.
芭比没说谎 梅 他过着双重生活
And, um...
而且
What is it?
怎么了
Coulson met with your ex-husband.
科尔森见过你前夫
They've been consulting for a while.
他们共事有一段时间了
Okay. Put it on the map.
好 在地图上标出来
What's Coulson even need with 100 bunk beds?
科尔森要一百个双层铺做什么
We think he's building another base, for powered people.
我们认为他在为异能人士建立另一个基地
In my opinion,
在我看来
Coulson's determined to explore people with powers.
科尔森决心要利用异能人士
He's been on the front lines of it his whole career --
他整个职业生涯都在为此奔波
Avengers initiative, Tahiti.
复仇者计划 塔希提
Everything he's done since restarting S.H.I.E.L.D.
自他重启神盾局后 他所做的一切
tells me he's continuing that work.
都表明他在继续这份工作
He wouldn't. Why blow up the alien city?
不会的 那他为什么要炸毁外星城市
Well, why go there at all?
那当初为什么要去那里呢
We could debate all day.
我们可以讨论一整天
But if you're planning on training superpowered people,
但是如果你打算训练异能人士
you're gonna need a lot of bunks and scientists and money.
你就会需要很多双层铺 科学家和钱
And you're definitely gonna find a very good psychologist.
还得找个非常厉害的心理学家
Simmons, I need you to get me into Fury's toolbox.
西蒙斯 你得帮我打开弗瑞的工具箱
Coulson could have good reason for keeping this quiet.
科尔森对此保密可能是有原因的
Open the box.
把工具箱打开
Best intentions aside,
先不说意图好坏
underestimating powers is playing with fire.
低估异能 就是玩火
Am I free to go?
我可以走了吗
Skye had a choice.
斯凯就可以自己选择
Are you telling me I can't leave?
你是说我不能离开吗
No. I'm telling you --
不 我是要说...
I can never leave.
我永远都不能离开
I can take you to beautiful places --
我可以带你去很多美丽的地方
Pyramids by moonlight, an island untouched by man.
月光下的金字塔 从未有人踏足的小岛
But it is too dangerous in public right now.
但现在出现在大众视野中太危险了
You don't know that. I'm a survivor.
你怎么知道 我生存能力很强
I know you are.
我知道
And you're too good to pity yourself.
而且你不该这么顾影自怜
I know isolation, pain.
我知道孤立无缘 痛苦的滋味
Think this face didn't take some getting used to?
你认为这张脸不需要花时间去适应吗
You can teleport. That's amazing.
但是你可以瞬移 多厉害
But first, I was blind, lost in the world.
可起初我只是看不见 迷失不知所措
These gifts are deeply layered for people like us.
这些能力对我们这种人来说埋得很深
Now I can go anywhere-- find our people.
现在我可以去任何地方 寻找我们族人
Well, what was the good in finding me?
找到我有什么好处
If I have a use, I don't know it.
就算我有什么能力 我也不知道
Yet. I will be your guide.
尚不知道而已 我会指引你
Your beauty will be reflected in a wonderful gift.
你的美丽会在神奇的能力中得以体现
People like us have to live differently,
我们这样的人得过另一种生活
but it doesn't mean it can't be an amazing world.
但那种生活未必就不会很神奇
As long as I have you to show it to me.
只要有你指引我就好
Ethan.
伊森
I hear you're headed away.
我听说你要出发了
Uh, yeah. Taking some time to backpack.
是啊 还需要点时间打包行李
Gordon's dropping me off in Prague, so...
戈登会送我去布拉格
- Well, have a good trip. - Thanks.
-祝你旅途愉快 -谢谢
There are good people here.
这里的人都很不错
He hasn't been through the mist yet.
他尚未穿过迷雾
You don't want to tell them
你不想告诉他们
because you're responsible for deciding what to do with me.
是因为你负责决定我的未来
It's complicated. Come with me.
很难解释 跟我来
I'm responsible for everyone here.
我要对这里每一个人负责
Favoritism undermines trust.
偏袒会破坏信任
Don't you want to tell people?
难道你不想告诉大家吗
I don't get that luxury.
我不能奢望那个
My rules must be enforced.
我的规则必须要被执行
People have died when the process
因为无视筛选和训练的过程
for selection and training has been ignored.
曾有人失去了生命
But I already skipped that process.
但我已经跳过了这过程
And I protected you from the swift response that usually brings.
我保护了你免遭常见后果的伤害
It's happened before.
这以前发生过
There was a woman once.
曾经有个女人
She didn't trust my judgment...
她不相信我的判断
...so she stole a batch of Terrigen Crystals and fled...
所以她偷了一批泰瑞根水晶逃走了
...got caught up with some criminals in Bahrain.
她在巴林岛跟一些罪犯搅在了一起
Her name was Eva -- Russian, strong-willed like you.
她叫伊娃 俄国人 跟你一样固执
I will feel your pain.
我要感受你的痛苦
I feel all their pain.
我感受到了他们所有人的痛苦
And I grow stronger.
我因此更加强壮了
May. The c... the cavalry.
梅 铁骑
I know this story.
我知道这故事
A-an agent went in and...killed her?
一名特工进去杀了她
I wish it had been that simple.
要是那么简单倒好了
Stay back, honey. I'll get you out of here.
待在这儿 宝贝 我会救你出去的
It's gonna be all right.
会没事的
I've had their pain.
我感受到了他们的痛苦
Now give me yours.
给我你的痛苦
Come on. I've got plenty to share.
来吧 我有很多痛苦可以分享呢
With so much strength,
拥有如此强大的力量
Eva was bound to be noticed out in the world.
伊娃必然要被世界发现
Feel enough pain yet?
感受到的痛苦够多了吗
Let everyone go, and this can end.
让所有人离开 一切就可以结束了
No. I want more.
不 我还要更多
She's dead.
她死了
Snap out of it.
清醒过来吧
I like the pain.
我喜欢痛苦
She didn't steal the crystals for herself.
她并不是为自己偷了水晶
She stole them for her daughter, Katya.
她是为了她女儿 卡佳
I saw a darkness in the girl.
我看到了这女孩的黑暗面
I didn't think she should go through the mist,
我觉得她不应该穿过迷雾
but Eva wanted Katya to receive her birthright.
但伊娃想让卡佳享有天赋的权利
She trusted her judgment over mine.
她相信自己的判断 而不是我的
You killed mother.
你杀了妈妈
And now there is so much pain.
现在有好多痛苦
I like all their pain.
我喜欢他们所有的痛苦
I'm scared.
我好害怕
I want to leave.
我想离开
Please, take my hand.
求你了 拉住我的手
Katya was too young.
卡佳太小了
She went insane.
她疯了
With one touch, she leeched off emotions like a parasite.
只用轻轻一碰 她就能像寄生虫一样吸食情绪
No.
不要
Not them. Let them go.
不要对他们下手 让他们走
We can fix you. We can help.
我们可以治好你 我们可以帮你
Just don't.
不要这么做
Take my hand.
拉住我的手
Give me your pain.
给我你的痛苦
I need a new mother.
我需要个新妈妈
I'll take your pain.
我会拿走你的痛苦
Stop.
停下
Don't -- just put your hand down and stop.
不要 把手放下 停下
Everything's gonna be all right.
一切都会好起来的
Just, please!
等等
Go, go.
行动 行动
Katya had to be stopped, but not by S.H.I.E.L.D.
必须有人阻止卡佳 但不该由神盾局来
She was my responsibility.
我该对她负责
You made the rules.
你制定了规则
Now you're afraid they'll think you broke them for me.
但你怕他们会认为 你为我破坏了规则
Our people know too well
我们的人深知
what a woman will do for her daughter.
母亲能为女儿做出什么事
So... we keep our secret.
所以 我们必须保守秘密
No one will ever know.
没人会知道的
Did you see that move?
你看到了吗
How did she take out that many people?
她是怎么打趴这么多人的
I must have been knocked out.
我肯定是晕过去了
I-I can't remember anything.
什么都不记得了
Had to have been 30 guys.
得有30个人吧
But got our whole team out.
但她救了我们整支队伍
The Cavalry went in after all.
救兵[铁骑]终究还是去了
Every agent who walked out of that building is alive because of you.
这些特工能活着离开这栋建筑都多亏了你
The girl.
那女孩
I-I couldn't save her.
我救不了她
I...
我...
She didn't understand.
她不懂
I tried.
我尽力了
It's all right.
没事的
You have to let the girl go, Melinda.
你得放下她了 梅琳达
You did good.
你做得很棒
Let the girl go.
别再想了
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
好了
We'll get through this.
我们会熬过这一关的
玛丽亚·希尔办公室致梅琳达·梅特工 申请调动获准
如今
Are you sure it's the right thing?
你确定这么做是对的吗
If this is some weird lesson --
如果这又是什么诡异课程的话
It's not a lesson.
不是什么课程
This is personal -- a debt I owe to your father.
这是私事 是我欠你父亲的
And if you trust me in this, I'll be eternally grateful.
如果你肯相信我 我会非常感激
He's a monster.
他是个怪物
He was good once.
他曾经是个好人
Cal lost himself to a promise he made me out of love.
卡尔在他为爱对我发下的誓言中迷失了自我
Now he's made good.
现在他已经补偿了
That shouldn't mean all is forgiven.
那也不意味着一切都过去了
No. But he never gave up on you.
的确 但他从未放弃过你
He deserves something for that.
就为这一点他也该得到回报
Just one dinner,
就吃一顿晚餐
then you never have to see him again.
之后你就再也不用见他了
I'll have him taken away from here.
我会把他送去别处
You promise?
你保证
I had wanted so badly to make everything perfect for tonight.
我一直拼命想让今晚过得很完美
And suddenly, it is.
现在 就很完美了
Uh these are for you.
这是给你的
I want to thank you -- both of you --
我想谢谢你 谢谢你们
for giving me another shot.
肯再给我次机会
I know that my actions --
我知道我过去的行为
I learned who my mother was today,
我今天知道了我母亲是谁
and she... taught me things.
而她 教会了我许多
I've never had that before.
这是我之前从未有过的经历
That was possible because of you.
这一切成为可能都是因为你
That's all I really wanted for you.
我就希望你能过得好
Cal, uh, Skye doesn't know when her birthday is.
卡尔 斯凯不知道她生日是什么时候
I do. July 2nd.
我知道 7月2日
It -- it was a gorgeous summer night --
那是一个美丽的夏夜
Beautiful, big moon in the sky.
非常美 皓月当空
1988.
是1988年
Do you know, your mother --
知道吗 你母亲
She actually cleaned before she told me.
在告诉我之前还打扫了屋子
You see, there was only one car in the village...
当时村子里只有一辆车
and we didn't own it.
但不是我们的
So I had to negotiate with the man.
所以我不得不跟车主商量
He didn't speak English, and my Chinese was terrible.
他不会说英语 而我的中文又差得要命
Wait. '88?
慢着 88年
I'm 26?
我26岁了
That's so messed up.
真是疯狂
Uh, sorry.
抱歉
Uh, to...26.
敬26岁
- Yes. Here's to 26. - 26.
-好 敬26岁 -26岁
Anyway, once we figured out the car situation --
接着说 等我们解决了车的问题
Did I tell you it was the year of the Dragon?
我告没告诉你那年是龙年
I dream of Skye and her father at dinner --
我梦到斯凯 和父亲一起吃晚饭
Bouquet of daisies.
一束雏菊
And she's so...happy.
她是那么 开心
Then we had to get you to the hospital.
然后我们得送你去医院
Your mother was all fine and calm.
你母亲安安稳稳的 也不慌
- I, of course, was... - it's not a dream.
-可我呢... -那不是梦
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
It's been 20 minutes.
20分钟了
Sure there's no window in there?
你确定里面没窗户吗
All right.
好吧
Hey, buddy, you gonna be all day in there?
哥们 你要在里面上一天吗
Just a minute!
马上就好
Geez, let a man think in peace.
真是的 就不能让人清静清静
Hunter!
亨特
How did you ring Coulson's tablet?
你怎么打到科尔森的平板上的
Where -- are you watching Mexican football? Where are you?
你在看墨西哥足球赛吗 你们在哪
Uh, undisclosed secure location?
秘密安全地点
Fitz?
菲兹
How did you open Fury's toolbox?
你怎么打开弗瑞的工具箱的
Don't worry. It's safe.
别担心 它很安全
I stole it first.
我先把它偷出来了
You stole it?
你把它偷出来了
Yeah.
Fitz, you're amazing.
菲兹 你太棒了
Can we meet up?
能碰头吗
You are killing me, man.
你快把我憋死了 哥们
Someone in there?
里面有人吗
I'm being followed.
我被跟踪了
They won't grab me.
他们不抓我
I think they're hoping I'll lead them to you first.
我认为他们是想用我找到你们
The thing is, would it still be okay If I came and hung out with you?
问题是 这种情况下我还能去找你们吗
Maybe you could show me how to shake a tail.
也许你们可以教教我怎么甩掉跟梢的
Maybe you could start, like,
你们能不能
now?
现在就教我
You in a bathroom?
你在厕所里吗
With one of those electric hand dryers?
有电干手机吗
Oh, yes.
Then you gonna be okay, mate.
那就没问题了 哥们