Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
Because we all have our secrets.
因为我们都有秘密
You have one sitting in the cargo hold of your ship.
比如你母舰货舱里的那个
Some people just don't deserve forgiveness.
有些人不配被原谅
Kara, She does.
卡拉 她该得到原谅
Gordon's the only one who knows where we are.
只有戈登知道我们到底在哪
Keeps us secret and safe from the outside world.
这让我们与世隔绝 很隐蔽也很安全
Raina's gift may allow her to see things before they happen.
蕾娜的天赋是可以看见即将发生的事
Any decisions based on your gift will be made by me.
如何根据你看到的预兆行动只能由我说了算
Who decided you should have final say
是谁决定让你在这地方
in all the decisions around here?
发号施令的
Coulson has been moving alarming amounts of
科尔森一直在全球
resources all over the globe.
调动大量的资源
Linking all these activities is a code name -- theta protocol.
和这些活动都有关联的就是个代号 西塔规程
You want to tell me what theta protocol is?
要告诉我西塔规程是什么吗
翻译 异人草 苏小黛 木浅薰 香茗小焙 Silence 神盾章鱼X
Uh, American Flight 220 gets in three minutes early.
美国航空220次航班提前3分钟到了
Copy that. And what was with you rage-quitting "C.O.D." last night?
收到 你昨晚怒退《使命召唤》是怎么回事
What's up -- what's up with you and all the spawn kills?
还问我 你老屠点是怎么回事
It's called "black ops" for a reason, Billy.
所以才叫《黑色行动》啊 比利
And -- and crunching pretzels in my ear the whole time.
还一直冲着麦克风嚼椒盐脆饼干
How was your flight, sir?
航程顺利吗 长官
Another middle seat.
又是中间座位
But I remembered to bring you this.
但我记得给你拿了这个
Sweet. Thank you, sir.
太赞 谢谢你 长官
Hope they never go out of business.
真希望他们永远不关张
So, Simmons is adjusting nicely to Hydra.
西蒙斯在九头蛇适应得不错
She's tougher than she looks.
她比看上去要坚强
Skye's doing well in her training with May,
斯凯跟梅的训练也进行得很好
and Trip's on board full-time.
崔普也加入了我们
Well, what about the new recruits?
新招来的人呢
Billy says that Hartley and Hunter
比利说哈特利和亨特
keep drinking all of his beer.
把他的啤酒都喝光了
Not surprised to hear that.
这并不意外
Any update on Agent Gonzales?
冈萨雷斯特工有新消息吗
There's a pretty good chance that Hydra took him out.
他很可能是被九头蛇干掉了
And, uh...Fitz? Any progress?
菲兹呢 有进展吗
Does May still think you're on a recruiting trip to London?
梅还是以为你去伦敦招人了吗
She does, which is why I don't have a lot of time here.
是啊 所以我没多少时间
Okay. Well, sir, first, you are going to need --
好的 长官 首先 您需要...
A lanyard. Yes, I do.
胸卡 当然了
Blue and gray --- subtle, masculine,
蓝灰的 低调 阳刚
gels nicely with the new triangular design.
跟新的三角形设计完美契合
What are we calling this, anyway?
我们要管这叫什么
The theta protocol, sir.
西塔规程 长官
I need you to write that down for me.
你得给我写下来
It's not easy keeping something as big as a helicarrier a secret.
保住天空航母这么大的秘密可不容易
Obviously, you and Fury have been keeping busy.
显然 你和弗瑞一直挺忙活
What can I say? I'm a company man.
没办法 我一向以组织为重
With the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D., Fury felt we needed a failsafe,
神盾局陷落后 弗瑞认为我们需要一个保障
something completely off the books,
毫无记录的东西
a "break in case of emergency" type of thing.
仅限紧急情况使用的东西
Seems like you broke it wide open.
看来你是好好使用了
And saved the day in the process.
还拯救了大局
What's transpired over the last week is a lot to take in.
上周发生的事的确很不好消化
When I found out that this ship had survived Hydra's attack
当我得知这艘母舰撑过了九头蛇的攻击
and still had that classified cargo onboard,
而且依然携带着机密货物
that you placed spies on my base,
而你在我的基地里安插了间谍
that I couldn't keep my own people safe...
我甚至无法保护自己的人
I felt like I'd failed as director.
我觉得自己这个局长没当好
And the truth is, I did.
事实上 我的确没当好
A coup will make you think about things like that.
政变让人不禁去思考这样的事
I tried to do it all alone. That was a mistake.
我想一个人抗 这是我的错
Even Fury had a World Council watching over him,
即使是弗瑞 当年也有世界理事会的监管
What are you suggesting?
你什么意思
where I operate as director, under your advisement.
我做局长 你做顾问
This way, we'll have a cool underground base and a boat.
这样 我们既有酷炫的地下基地又有母舰
It's hard to argue with a man who prevented Ultron
我不好回绝阻止了奥创屠杀
from killing thousands of people.
数千民众的人
But there are plenty more battles to be won,
但还有很多仗我们要打
and one closer to home
有一场就近在咫尺
that I fear the helicarrier won't solve.
恐怕天空航母也解决不了
She's been in there every day.
她天天都陪着他
You think she'll stay when he wakes up?
你觉得他醒来后 她会留下吗
She says she wants to take him home,
她说她想带他回家
whatever that means.
谁知道那是什么意思
She won't say much else about it -- not to me, anyway.
其他的她不肯多说 至少不肯跟我说
You can go ahead and take that off now, Agent Palamas.
可以拿下来了 帕拉马斯特工
Your brain scans look rather normal, considering.
考虑到一切情况 你的脑部扫描结果还挺正常的
What does that mean?
那是什么意思
Well, you'll still have some memory gaps, obviously,
你当然还会有些记忆缺失
but any part of the Hydra indoctrination
但影响了你行为的
that was affecting your actions is gone.
九头蛇洗脑都已被消除了
Your mind's your own again.
你的头脑又属于自己了
Thank you -- both of you.
谢谢你们两个
Honestly, I think knowing Bakshi's gone
老实说 得知巴克希的死
has helped more than anything.
对我的帮助最大了
You know as well as I do what a monster he was.
你跟我一样清楚他是怎样的禽兽
You were undercover at Hydra with Agent Morse, weren't you?
你曾跟莫尔斯特工一起在九头蛇卧底 不是吗
I didn't know she was there at the time.
我当时并不知道她在
She had very dark hair.
她当时染了黑发
But she did save my life when it came --
不过她关键时刻救了我一命
It's okay. I'm here. You're safe now.
没事的 我在呢 你安全了
Added bonus -- you're not naked
更好的是 你不是光着屁股
with needles poking out of your skin.
扎着一身的针
Skye, why are we --
斯凯 我们怎么...
You can trust them.
你可以信任他们
They're my friends. They helped save you.
他们是我的朋友 他们救了你
You never should have come for me.
你就不该来救我
Jiaying wouldn't allow it if I --
嘉颖本不会允许的...
There's a reason for that.
那是有原因的
The only thing that's kept us safe all these years
这么多年 我们之所以平安无事
is that we were a secret.
就因为没人知道我们
Now S.H.I.E.L.D. knows we exist.
现在神盾局知道了我们的存在
And they won't stop till they find Afterlife.
他们不找到来世不会罢休的
Blue light? Really?
蓝光 真的
Spilling out of your son, from every pore.
从你儿子的每个毛孔中散发出来
He'll go through the mist when he comes of age, Michael,
等他到了年龄 会穿过迷雾的 迈克尔
and he'll be beautiful.
而且他会很美丽
You're looking very well.
你看起来很不错
It is a gift... all of it.
这一切的确是天赋[恩赐]
I just needed to embrace it --
我只需要接受它
embrace my life here, my...purpose --
接受我在这里的生活 我的使命
to help my people.
帮助我的族人
Your vision of the devastation of Sokovia
你所看到的索科威亚的危机
has proved your value -- to all of us.
向我们所有人证明了你的价值
Have you had any more visions?
你还看到别的预兆了吗
I'm starting to feel at peace, less fraught with fear and pain.
我开始感到平静了 不再害怕 痛苦
Though sometimes, it's...
不过有时
hard to tell what's a vision and what's a dream.
不好区分预兆和梦境
Well, maybe I can help.
或许我能帮你
Last night, I saw something...
昨晚 我看到了一样
beautifully peculiar.
美丽奇特的东西
It's hard to describe.
很难形容
It was a giant stone, but not a stone.
是一块大石头 但又不是石头
And then, suddenly... it was like an ocean,
然后它突然又变成了海洋
waves crashing against the shore.
海浪拍打岸边
Were there deep cavities carved into it?
上面是不是有很深的洞
This could mean the end of us.
这可能毁灭我们
Have you come across this before?
你们以前遇到过它吗
Only through stories passed down by our ancestors.
只听过祖先流传下来的故事
It's Kree, dangerous, intended to destroy our people.
是克里族的东西 很危险 是用来毁灭我们的
But didn't they make us?
但他们不是创造了我们吗
Then they decided we were a mistake.
然后他们又认定我们是个错误
Gordon, do you think you could locate it, confirm it exists?
戈登 你能找到它吗 确认它的存在
If it's Kree, I suppose I could find a connection to tether.
如果是克里族的东西 我或许能顺藤摸瓜
But it'll only put me in the vicinity.
但也只能找到那附近
Maybe I could help.
或许我能帮忙
If I see the place, I'll know it.
如果我看到了那地方 就能认出来
It will be easier if we're together.
我们一起去会更容易找到
Does any of this look familiar?
这里眼熟吗
I remember a red door.
我记得一扇红门
Thought you'd be happier. Or at least content.
我以为你会更开心点 至少感到满足
Things are getting back to the way they were.
一切都在恢复正轨了
You really believe that?
你真这么想吗
Or do you hope that if you forgive Coulson,
还是你希望如果你能原谅科尔森
Hunter will do the same for you?
亨特也会原谅你
You said Raina's manipulative.
你说蕾娜善于操纵人
But is she dangerous?
她危险吗
That depends on how you define "dangerous."
要看你如何定义"危险"了
She convinced Gordon and Skye to go after Lincoln
她说服戈登和斯凯去营救林肯
even though they knew it wasn't safe.
尽管他们知道那么做并不安全
Daisy's strong. She gets that from you.
黛西很坚强 这遗传了你
But if she's not okay, I will personally
但如果她有事 我会亲手
rip out Raina's little, tainted rat heart!
把蕾娜肮脏狡猾的心扯出来
W-whatever you want.
随你的意思
Who was she when you first met her?
你最初遇到她时 她什么样
She had nothing -- no family, no home.
她当时一无所有 没有家人 没有居所
Somehow, she convinced this cafe owner to bring her old pastries...
但她却说服一个咖啡馆的老板给她剩下的点心吃
Persuaded a tailor to give her
说服一位裁缝给她
leftover fabric so she could make dresses.
边角料 好让她做裙子
Soon, she demanded the warm, fresh pastries,
很快 她就开始索要新鲜出炉的点心
not the stale ones.
而不是剩的
If they were willing to give her cotton, why not silk?
既然他们肯给她棉布 那何不要丝绸呢
I've never seen her not want something.
我从没见过她不想要什么
What is it you think she wants now?
你觉得她现在想要什么
I've envied you because Jiaying needs you.
我羡慕你 因为嘉颖需要你
You bring people in and out of Afterlife.
你带人进出来世
I'm just an annoyance.
而我只是个讨厌鬼
Oh, that's not true. Your gift is incredible.
不是这样的 你的天赋很了不起
I've never seen anything like it.
我从未见过这样的
But I wasn't chosen.
但我并不是被选中之人
Why does she bring so few through the mist?
她为什么那么严格控制穿过迷雾的人数
It's the teleporter.
是瞬移者
They're going for the cargo on the lower deck.
他们冲着下甲板的货物去了
They know we're here. We need to go.
他们知道我们来了 我们得走了
Gordon, this is it.
戈登 就是这里
Should have destroyed it when we had the chance.
当初有机会就该毁了它
You know we couldn't risk it.
你知道我们不能冒险
There were too many variables.
不可控因素太多了
So this is alien.
这是件外星物体
Recovered from a dig site nearly a hundred years ago.
近一百年前在一个挖掘点找到的
Its energy signatures are unlike anything we've seen before.
其能量特征我们前所未见
And does anyone have any idea what alien world it came from
那有人知道它来自哪个外星世界吗
or what it even does?
或者它到底有什么用
Oh, this new S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局这个
brain trust seems to be working out brilliantly.
新智囊团看来还真是有用啊
Anything about it in Fury's toolbox?
弗瑞的工具箱里有相关信息吗
Just that hydra was looking for it.
只知道九头蛇在找它
Well, now you have a new interested party.
现在又有另一伙人也对它有兴趣了
Question is, why?
问题是 为什么
Seriously, I have never heard of anything like that before,
真的 我从没听说过这种东西
and neither has Lincoln.
林肯也一样
And you believe him?
你相信他吗
You barely know him.
你对他几乎一无所知
I know enough. He and Jiaying helped me.
我知道的够多了 他和嘉颖帮了我
They never tried to hurt me.
他们从没想要伤害我
Th-they taught me to channel my power
他们还教会了我控制我的异能
so I wasn't hurting myself.
好让我不伤到自己
These are good people, Coulson.
他们是好人 科尔森
Are they? People, I mean.
是吗 真是"人"吗
Look, I know you feel connected to this group,
我知道你觉得自己跟这个团体有牵绊
but you won't tell us much about them,
可你却不肯对我们多说
you're keeping to yourself...
也很少跟我们交流
I've been taking care of lincoln.
我只是在忙着照顾林肯
Okay, but from our perspective,
好吧 但在我们看来
we don't even know what to call them.
我们都不知道该怎么称呼他们
Our ancient ancestors called themselves inhumans,
我们古代的祖先自称为异人族
and we just want to be left alone.
我们只想过自己的日子
If they want to be left alone,
如果真是这样
then why infiltrate a military vessel?
那为什么要潜入一艘军舰
You're assuming that this thing is a weapon.
你们觉得那东西是种武器
Well, it's in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s possession.
而它被神盾局控制
Maybe they're just afraid of it...
也许他们只是畏惧它
Afraid of what Gonzales might do with it.
他们怕冈萨雷斯会对它加以利用
We're not the enemy here.
我们可不是敌人
This man teleported onboard, Skye.
这人瞬移到了舰上 斯凯
He's clearly very dangerous.
他显然非常危险
Well, same could be said about you, May.
这么形容你也不为过吧 梅
I heard about what happened to that little girl in Bahrain.
我听说了巴林岛那个小女孩的事
Jiaying told me the whole story.
嘉颖把整件事都告诉我了
Did you know that she was inhuman?
你当时知道她是异人族吗
So you, of all people, should understand
所以你最该理解
why they'd want to keep their location a secret...
他们为什么不想暴露自己的位置
what they're so afraid of.
理解他们到底在怕什么
Cargo hold's secure.
货舱安全
Or as secure as it can be with a teleporter in the mix.
或者说 有瞬移者在 这是最安全的程度了
We no longer have to wait for the inhumans to come to us.
我们不必再等异人族找上我们了
Remember how hydra could track the teleporter?
还记得九头蛇曾追踪到瞬移者吗
I was able to rebuild that device
我利用死亡战士眼球的扫描
using this scan from deathlok's eye.
重建了那装置
What are you saying?
什么意思
When the teleporter left the cargo hold...
瞬移者离开货舱时
We were able to follow his signature.
我们追踪了他的信号
- You know where are they? - We do.
-你们知道他们在哪 -没错
I think it's time we pay our new friends a visit.
我们该去拜访一下这些新朋友了
What's our plan of attack?
我们的攻击计划是什么
Who said anything about an attack?
谁说要攻击了
- These people are a threat. - We don't know that.
-这些人是威胁 -那可不一定
We don't know anything about them.
我们对他们一无所知
Except for the fact that they found our base
只知道他们找到了我们的基地
and our aircraft carrier.
还有我们的航母
They could teleport into this room right now
他们现在就可以瞬移进这房间
and leave a bomb behind.
扔个炸弹什么的
We've seen what Skye's capable of.
我们见识过了斯凯的能力
Lincoln could short out our entire system.
林肯可以让我们整个系统短路
I understand your concerns,
我理解你们的担忧
but the last thing we need is to start a war.
但我们最不希望的就是引发战争
We just finished one, for god's sake.
行行好吧 我们才刚打完了一场
Action needs to be taken, Phil.
必须采取行动 菲尔
Which is why I'm proposing a sit-down with their leader,
所以我提议跟他们的首领坐下来谈谈
this woman Jiaying.
这个叫嘉颖的女人
We'll call it a fact-finding mission.
就算是调查真实情况
They'd need to agree to that first.
那也得他们先同意才行
We could use Skye as a liaison. She is a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
我们可以让斯凯做联络员 她是神盾局特工
Is that still true?
现在还是吗
Now's a good time to find out where Skye really stands.
现在是确定斯凯真正立场的好时机
So they do have it.
这么说确实在他们那里
Deep in their ship, under lock and key.
在母舰深处锁着
Sounds like somebody knows something we don't.
听起来有人知道些我们不知道的事啊
Jiaying, this doesn't concern him.
嘉颖 这与他无关
Yes. Yes, it does.
当然与我有关
Our daughter is probably still with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们的女儿很可能还在神盾局
that you dropped her off at their doorstep?!
就是你把她丢在了神盾局的门口
Cal, don't lose your head.
卡尔 冷静点
This little act -- it's so transparent.
你的表演也太差劲了
Now you're -- you're going to help "Your people,"
怎么 现在你要帮助"你的族人"了吗
Protect them with your "visions"?
用你看到的"预兆"保护他们吗
How do we know that you're not just making this stuff up?
我们怎么知道这些不是你瞎编出来的
Everything she's seen has come true.
她看到的预兆都应验了
This power that she has --
她拥有的异能
it lets her control you.
让你受制于她
What do you think I'm trying to do?
那你觉得我是有什么阴谋
Oh, huh, I don't know. Create chaos?
我不知道啊 制造混乱呗
- Why would I do that? - Because you thrive on it!
-我为了什么 -因为你唯恐天下不乱
What are you gonna do, Cal?
你能怎么做呢 卡尔
Without that concoction that you take, you're nothing.
没了你注射的药剂 你什么也不是
What's in those vials, anyway?
那药剂是什么啊
- Muscle milk? - Enough!
-肌肉牛奶吗 -够了
S.H.I.E.L.D. wants us to be afraid, to fracture.
神盾局正想要我们恐惧 分裂
But we're all tied together --
但我们是一体的
a history that goes back thousands of years.
我们的联系有着上千年的历史
They will not take that away from us.
我们绝不能让他们得逞
No, you cannot go there.
不 你不能去
Listen, secrecy is what they value most.
保密性是他们最看重的
We can't ignore their existence.
但我们也不能无视他们的存在啊
- They're not ignoring ours. - Please!
-他们都找上门来了 -求你
Look, at the very least,
至少
we need to find out how many people we're dealing with,
我们得知道对方的人数
assess their powers, place them on the index.
评估他们的异能 把他们录入名录
You know how this works. You're a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
你知道规矩的 你也是名神盾局特工
I-I don't know what I am anymore.
我也不知道我现在到底是什么身份了
Let Lincoln and I go first.
让我和林肯先去
They're probably worried about us.
他们也许正在担心我们
I'll talk to Jiaying, explain why you're coming,
我会和嘉颖好好谈 解释你们去的理由
that you just want to help.
告诉他们你只想帮忙
How can you be sure?
你怎么知道
Because she's my mother.
因为她是我妈妈
We're locking her up?
我们要把她关起来吗
- Don't tell me you empathize. - She was one of us.
-你不是同情她吧 -她曾是我们的一员
So was Grant Ward.
格兰特·沃德也是呢
Look, when she takes your face, then we can talk.
如果她借了你的脸 再跟我抱怨吧
Shouldn't do that without a spotter.
怎么没有观测员就一个人开始了
My spotter's always late.
我的观测员老是迟到
Needed to practice my speech.
我有篇讲话要准备
Nothing you say is gonna change my mind, Barbara.
你说什么也不能改变我的想法 芭芭拉
Things could be different, you know.
或许从此会有所改变
Sometimes, anarchy brings order.
有时混乱会催生秩序
My favorite idealist.
你真是我最喜欢的理想主义者
You talk to Hunter yet?
你和亨特谈了吗
He still hasn't looked me in the eye.
他到现在都不肯看我一眼
About three days after that, he'll be ready to talk.
等他肯看我了 再过三天 就会愿和我谈了
You two are messed up.
你俩真是乱套
Says the guy who put him in a choke hold.
你还对他锁喉来着呢
Though he's been pretty quick to forgive you.
不过他倒是很快就原谅你了
He's using me to piss you off. You know that, right?
他是在利用我气你 你知道的吧
Hunter's always worn his heart on his sleeve.
亨特总是把感情表现得很直白
I don't know how to do that.
但我不会
Maybe something's wrong with me.
也许是我有问题
Though, if you think about it,
但是仔细想想
mostly terrible stuff happened on that thing.
在上面发生的事大都很糟糕
This woman she keeps talking about, Jiaying --
她常提起的那个女人 嘉颖
I was expecting at least a raised eyebrow, but okay.
本来指望你至少能扬扬眉毛的 算了
I'll tell the council.
我去告诉理事会
I thought now would be a good time
我觉得我现在应该
to apologize to you, at length, as promised.
兑现诺言 好好向你道歉
- There's no need. - Fury and I felt --
-没必要 -我和弗瑞
We don't owe each other anything.
我们并不欠彼此什么
Look, if this is about what Skye said --
如果是因为斯凯的话...
- It's not. - Because it doesn't matter.
-不是的 -因为那没关系的
I don't care what happened in Bahrain.
我不在意巴林岛的事
Or you wouldn't bring it up.
否则你也不会提起
That girl wasn't killed in the crossfire, phil.
那个女孩不是在交火中被误伤的 菲尔
It was her or everyone around us, and I made the call.
她不死其他人都得死 所以我做出了决定
I only told Andrew.
我只告诉过安德鲁
Back then, our boundaries were clear.
当时 我们的界限还很分明
I was married to him, and I worked with you.
我嫁给了他 为你工作
When you started carving into that wall,
你开始在墙上刻字时
you asked me to watch you...
你拜托我看着你
and put you down if you got out of control.
如果你失控 让我干掉你
I would never have shot you, but I should have stopped you.
我绝不会杀你的 但我当时应该阻止你
I never lost control.
我没有失去控制
Skye is living proof that you did.
斯凯就是你失控的证明
You finish indexing Lincoln?
你完成林肯的名录录入了吗
Yes. But, um, I actually went to get...
是的 不过 我其实是去拿...
Well, I -- I thought you might like this.
我想你可能会想要这个
Snagged it off the bus before it went down.
空客坠毁前抢下来的
Thought it might be something you...
我觉得你可能会...
Well, anyway, here you go.
反正 给你
Yeah, she, um -- she shakes.
对了 她会震动
But you're not doing anything.
但并不是你干的
That's why it's funny.
笑点在这里
- How did it go? - The indexing?
-进行得怎么样 -名录录入吗
They just asked a lot of questions.
他们就是问了很多问题
But I'm sure you guys already have my blood
不过我昏迷期间 你们肯定
from when I was out, right?
已经采过我的血样了 是吗
- It's protocol. - Hydra said the same thing.
-这是规程 -九头蛇也是这样说的
I know you've been through a lot, but you can trust us.
我知道你经历了很多 但你可以信任我们
So, how does this work?
你们要怎么回去
You just click your heels together
把鞋跟靠在一起敲三下
and whisper, "There's no place like home"?
然后轻声说"哪里都不如家里好"吗
Sort of, actually. Gordon explained it.
其实 差不多 戈登解释过
It's this thing called quantum entanglement, and, um...
有一种叫做量子纠缠的东西 然后...
Yeah, he'll -- he'll find us.
反正他能找到我们
As long as we're nowhere near any of you guys.
只要我们离你们远远的
Okay. I'll see you tomorrow.
好 那我们明天见
I had another vision.
我又看到了一个预兆
S.H.I.E.L.D. -- they're coming.
神盾局 他们要来了
Here? What do you mean?
来这里吗 你什么意思
I saw quinjets raining fire on us.
我看到昆式战斗机向我们开火
Afterlife in flames.
来世变成了一片火海
We have to warn Jiaying.
我们得警告嘉颖
No. That's why it starts.
不 事情就是那么开始的
She can't be the one who talks to them.
不能让她和他们谈
Jiaying can't meet with S.H.I.E.L.D.
不能让嘉颖和神盾局会面
If it's not Jiaying, then who?
嘉颖不和他们见面 那还能让谁来
Well, maybe it should be me.
或许该由我来
How's it coming along?
进展怎么样了
We're packing up the crates now.
我们正在收拾箱子
Is everything okay? Should we be worried?
一切还好吗 我们需要担心吗
Of course not. This is merely a precaution.
当然不用 只是以防万一而已
A lot. But I'm okay.
发生了很多事 不过我没事了
A doctor at S.H.I.E.L.D. patched him up.
神盾局的医生帮他治过伤了
Go to the recovery room.
去恢复室
Have one of ours take a look at you.
让我们的人给你看看
Come. Tell me everything.
来 把一切都告诉我
And you were just beginning to like it here.
你才刚刚喜欢上这里
We don't have to leave. S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't want that, either.
我们不非得离开 神盾局也不希望那样
Nothing has to change.
一切都不会改变
Sometimes, I forget how young you are.
有时候我会忘记你是多年轻
Please just sit down with him.
求你坐下和他谈谈
Coulson -- he's a good man. He's...
科尔森 他是个好人 他...
He's the only person who's ever tried to take care of me.
他是唯一真心想要照顾我的人
Until now, he's the closest I've had to family.
在此之前 他是我拥有的最像亲人的人
Agent Weaver, you'll be with me on QJ36.
韦弗特工 你跟我乘坐昆式36号
We'll land a good distance from their main buildings here.
我们在离他们主建筑有一段距离的地方着陆
Now, I'll go in first -- alone, unarmed.
然后我会一个人不带武器先进去
You shouldn't be the one going in.
不应该由你进去谈
Care to elaborate?
可以解释一下吗
You're too close to this.
你对这事太动感情
Skye's like a daughter to you,
斯凯就像你的女儿一样
and her mother is these people's leader.
而她妈妈又是这群人的首领
I'm banking on that personal connection
我就是希望靠这个情分
to get everyone through this safely.
安全解决这个局势
You shouldn't be.
你不该抱有这种想法
This is one of the greatest threats s.H.I.E.L.D.'s ever faced.
这是神盾局面临过的最大威胁
I agree. A whole race of people with powers...
我同意 一个全都拥有异能的种族
And you've proven time and again
而且你已经数次表明
that you're not objective when it comes to Skye.
在斯凯的问题上你无法保持客观
That's your opinion, not fact.
那是你的看法 不是事实
Want to talk facts?
你想要谈论事实吗
because people were too close to Tony Stark.
就是因为人们太亲近托尼·斯塔克
They were blinded by his charm. They trusted him.
被他的魅力所蒙蔽 信任他
Never even thought to look at what he was working on.
从没想过该审视他在做什么
And the Avengers --
还有复仇者联盟
they let one man do whatever he wanted,
他们任一个人为所欲为
and the world was almost destroyed for it.
世界差点因此毁于一旦
We're S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们是神盾局
We're better than that. Or at least we should be.
我们更警惕 至少我们应该更警惕
You're awfully quiet.
怎么不说话
Gonzales should go.
该让冈萨雷斯去
I asked you to stay and give me advice.
是我要你留下 给我提建议
I'd be a fool not to take it.
如果我不接受 那就太傻了
As director, I'll quarterback the mission from here.
作为局长 我会在这儿指挥任务
Gonzales and Weaver, you're on QJ36.
冈萨雷斯和韦弗坐昆式36号走
Sure you don't need any help with the indexing?
录入名录的事真不需要我帮忙吗
Do you actually want to?
你想去吗
You almost died last time.
上次你差点丧命
Last time was Hydra and Ward.
上次是九头蛇和沃德
And even that worked out mostly okay.
即使那样 任务也算顺利
You know, you shouldn't feel bad about Ward.
你不该为沃德感到难过
Means we're better than him.
说明我们比他好
I did try to kill him, Fitz,
我的确试图杀死他 菲兹
and I'm kicking myself that I failed.
结果没成功 我对自己很懊恼
The next terrible thing he does is on me.
如果他再做了什么恶事 那就是我的错
Bobbi, Coulson wants us to scout ahead.
芭比 科尔森要我们先去侦察
Already locked in the coordinates.
坐标已经锁定
Aren't you supposed to be down with Gonzales and Weaver?
你不是该跟冈萨雷斯和韦弗一起下去吗
I never minced words with you before, sir,
我向来对你有话直说 长官
and I'm not going to now.
现在也一样
The fact that Theta Protocol turned out to be a helicarrier
西塔规程虽然其实是天空航母
doesn't change things for me.
对我来说也改变不了什么
Fury brought you back from the dead,
弗瑞利用外星人血
and he used alien blood to do it.
让你起死回生
And you can't be blamed for what happened to you,
发生在你身上的事 的确不怪你
but you can't be trusted, either.
但是我也无法信任你
I'm in full control of my actions.
我完全能控制我的行为
I had my own brush with something alien,
我自己也接触过外星科技
and I know better than to mess with things I can't understand.
可我知道不该瞎鼓捣我不明白的事物
But it seems like you haven't learned that lesson.
但是看来你还没从中吸取教训
I'll have you reassigned to the carrier, under Gonzales.
我会重新分配你去母舰 受冈萨雷斯指挥
As much as I like and respect you, sir,
虽然我喜欢 也尊重你 长官
if you're the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.,
如果你是神盾局局长
I don't want any part in it.
我就不想留下
I'll go to the carrier, but...
我会去母舰 可是
it'll be to collect my things.
只是去收拾我的物品
You've been with S.H.I.E.L.D., what, 13 years?
你在神盾局待了有13年吧
I'm sorry to lose you.
很遗憾失去你
All right. Let's get those jets in the air.
好了 让战斗机起飞吧
Quinjet36 final check. We are a go.
昆式36号检查完毕 可以起飞
Quinjet37 is clear for takeoff.
昆式37号可以起飞了
S.H.I.E.L.D.? No, no, no, no.
神盾局 不不不
They cannot come here. You mustn't allow it.
他们不能来这儿 你不能让他们来
I don't have a choice.
我没得选
I'm sorry. That looked very old.
对不起 这椅子看着像古董
Cal, you've met these people.
卡尔 你见过这些人
Tell me honestly-- can we trust them?
老实告诉我 我们能信任他们吗
I only know a few of them,
我只认识几个人
none of whom I've enjoyed.
没一个我喜欢的
Phil Coulson is my least favorite, but...
我最不喜欢菲尔·科尔森 可是
he does care about our Daisy.
他的确关心我们的黛西
She was telling me about something called the Index.
她和我说到了一个叫名录的东西
The index? Do they want to...?
名录 他们想要...
They will brand you-- all of you.
他们会给你标上印记 你们所有人
You have power here-- lots of it.
这里有很多异能人士
Openly attack them?
公开攻击他们吗
Blast their planes out of the sky?
把他们的飞机从空中炸毁吗
Our daughter wouldn't want that.
我们的女儿不会愿意那样的
And my people would never blindly follow me into a war.
我的族人也绝不会盲目地跟着我去开战的
So many people diminish with age, but you --
很多人随着年龄的增长而衰弱 可是你
You're as bold as the day I met you.
还和我遇见你时一样大胆
I must look like an old man to you now.
对你来说 我现在肯定很老
This is the same face I fell in love with.
这还是我当年爱上的容颜
It's me who's changed.
变的人是我
We can't lose our daughter to these people again.
我们不能再次让他们夺走我们的女儿
They're terrified of us, of our powers.
他们害怕我们 害怕我们的异能
What can I do to convince them that we don't mean any harm?
我要怎样才能说服他们 我们没有恶意
They think I'm a murderer, which is technically true.
他们认为我是杀人凶手 严格来说这是事实
Let them have me.
把我交给他们吧
S.H.I.E.L.D. loves it when they get to lock someone up.
神盾局喜欢把人关起来
High fives all around.
并且大肆庆祝
Let me protect my family the way I couldn't before.
以前我无法保护我的家人 现在让我来吧
You ever wonder who you'd be without S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你有想过离了神盾局 你会变成什么样吗
Actually, been giving that a lot of thought recently.
其实我最近经常思考这点
Hunter asked me to leave once, to be with him.
亨特曾叫我离开这里 和他在一起
It was the one time I was tempted to walk away.
那是我唯一一次想离开
You're really gonna let Captain Ahab just waltz in there
你真要让亚哈船长大摇大摆地走进去
and have a fireside chat with Skye's mum?
和斯凯的妈妈进行炉边谈话吗
I am, though that is a really strange way of putting it.
是啊 不过你这个说法好奇葩
What if the Council is wrong?
万一理事会错了呢
I mean, Gonzales has never --
冈萨雷斯从没...
It's not the Council versus us, Fitz.
我们并不与理事会对立 菲兹
I haven't always made the right call,
我的决定并不总是正确
especially when it comes to Skye.
尤其是与斯凯有关的决定
If I don't put my faith in them,
如果我不相信他们
then S.H.I.E.L.D. will fall apart all over again.
神盾局会再度分崩离析
Hate to break it to you,
我真不想戳破
but S.H.I.E.L.D. will also fall apart
可如果一群愤怒的异能者
if a dozen angry enhanced blokes rain terror on us all.
对我们放大招 神盾局一样会倒霉
I think we've been spending too much time together.
我觉得你俩有点太不拿我当外人了
What is it? What's wrong?
怎么了
Were you able to locate our insurance policy?
你找到我们的后备计划了吗
and I'd appreciate a bit more notice in the future.
希望今后能提前打个招呼
Copy that, Agent May.
收到 梅特工
Hey, May, autopilot has us descending.
梅 自动驾驶正在降落
You sure about those coordinates?
你确定这个坐标正确吗
Funny how you're so broken up about betraying Hunter.
真可笑 背叛亨特让你那么伤心
'cause it seems like you couldn't care less
可是对我做的那些事
about what you did to me.
你却毫不在意
You just sat there, pretending to comfort me.
你坐在那儿 假装安慰我
But you were just trying to see if I remembered.
可你其实是想看我是否还记得
Sir, there are a lot more unknowns than we anticipated.
长官 未知人员比我们预想得多
If Skye's done her job and their leader agrees to meet,
如果斯凯完成了任务 他们的首领同意与我见面
I'll handle the rest.
剩下的就交给我吧
Lock in. Touchdown in five.
系好安全带 五分钟后着陆
I always knew my life was building up to something...
我一直相信我有更重要的命运
that I had a purpose.
我肩负某种使命
It's nice to finally see what it is.
现在终于明白是什么了
Where did you take Jiaying?
你把嘉颖带去哪了
I would hate for her to be someplace uncomfortable.
我不希望她待在不好的地方
Some would call your transformation a curse.
有人会说你的转化是一种诅咒
But at afterlife, we choose to call it a gift.
但在来世 我们叫它天赋
Why? Because we don't want the way
为什么 因为我们不想
that others see us to define who we are.
被其他人的看法定性
But you have used your powers to manipulate those around you,
可你却滥用你的异能操纵周围的人
and you've taken advantage of my good faith.
还利用了我的信任
No. You have to listen to me.
不 你听我解释
It's the same with you every time.
你每次都这样
No, it's not. I'm trying to save us.
不是的 我是想拯救我们
There's not a single soul that knows you who trusts you, Raina.
认识你的人都不信任你 蕾娜
Keep her here until S.H.I.E.L.D. is gone.
把她关在这里 直到神盾局的人离开
Then we'll decide your fate.
然后再决定怎么处置你
You have to believe me.
你要相信我
Something terrible is going to happen unless you do what I say!
按我说的做 不然会发生可怕的事
You'll regret this.
你会后悔的
And I represent S.H.I.E.L.D. with his same intentions.
我代表神盾局 表达他的意见
I might ask why he's here, though.
不过 他为什么在这儿
You returned Lincoln and Skye to us.
你们把林肯和斯凯送了回来
We'd like to return someone of interest to you.
我们想交还你们感兴趣的人
He's killed agents of yours, hasn't he?
他不是杀死了你们的特工吗
Uh, no. No, not S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
不 没有神盾局的特工
No, just people... who had it coming.
只是人 他们活该的
We pride ourselves on doing the right thing.
我们一向以做正确的事自居
And as much as this pains me,
虽然这令我伤心
I do understand the larger goal.
但我明白要以大局为重
I'll call one of my people to take him.
我会让我们的人来带走他
Would you take your father to the agents outside?
你能带你父亲出去交给外面的特工吗
I'm sure mister...?
我想这位先生
Gonzales, robert.
冈萨雷斯 叫我罗伯特吧
Robert and I have much to discuss.
罗伯特先生和我还要商讨些事情
You know, I was always excited to meet you.
知道吗 我一直很期待见到你
Even when you were a little bit of nothing in your mother's belly.
即使你还只是妈妈肚子里的一小点的时候
Oh, I had all these ideas in my head
我一直想象
as to what kind of woman you'd turn out to be, and...
你会成为什么样的人
you really are magnificent.
你真的很了不起
I'm very grateful I got a chance to know you.
能有机会了解你我很感激
I'm glad I got to know you, too.
我也很高兴能了解你
Skye told me what Hydra did to you.
斯凯把九头蛇对你做的事都告诉我了
If a long life has taught me anything,
要说这漫长的一生教会我什么道理
it's that you can never truly be prepared
那就是 你永远无法预料到
for what people are capable of.
人能犯下的恶行
Hydra took from me, too.
九头蛇也伤害了我
We share the same scars,
我们有一样的伤疤
but it's important that you know that we are not them.
但你要知道 我们和他们不一样
I have something for you.
我为你准备了一样东西
What happened to Coulson?
科尔森怎么了
Did they do something to him?
他们对他做什么了吗
We all felt that it was best to have someone more objective
我们都认为 最好让更客观的人
to meet with your mother.
来与你母亲会面
Gonzales sent people to kill me a few weeks ago.
就在几周前冈萨雷斯还曾派人杀我
He's a much better man than you think.
他的人品要比你想的好得多
What about you? Why can't you be in there right now?
那你呢 你为什么不进去
I told you, we needed someone objective.
我说了 我们需要能保持客观的人
I know that Whitehall subjected you to unspeakable horrors,
我知道怀特霍尔在你身上做了骇人听闻的试验
that he took everything from you.
他夺走了你的一切
A good man, Phil Coulson, put a bullet in him.
一个好人 菲尔·科尔森射杀了他
S.H.I.E.L.D. recovered it from Whitehall's office after his death.
怀特霍尔死后 神盾局在他办公室找到的
I know that you were separated from your daughter.
我知道你和你女儿被迫分离
I thought that that might belong to her.
我猜那也许是她的
A traditional Chinese gift to ward off evil spirits, isn't it?
是中国用来驱除恶灵的传统护符 是不是
I never got a chance to give it to her.
我一直没机会给她
I kept hoping that if she was alive,
我只能希望如果她还活着
evil would never find her.
恶灵永远不会找到她
Not like it did me.
像我当初那样
I hope your mother is everything you wanted her to be.
我希望你母亲和你希望的一样
S.H.I.E.L.D. has a very long and sometimes violent history
神盾局与能力增强者有一段漫长
with enhanced people, but the truth is,
时而暴力的历史 但事实就是
sometimes good people get powers, and sometimes bad.
有时异能人士是好人 有时却是坏人
We're there to protect the public when it's the latter.
当后者作恶的时候 我们就要保护公众
And how would you like me to help you do that?
那你希望我怎么帮你做到这一点
I would like to meet your people,
我想见见你的人
learn about their powers.
了解他们的异能
We'll keep a record, and if any ever try to do someone harm,
我们会进行记录 如果有人想伤害别人
we'll be there to stop them.
我们会去阻止他们
That's why S.H.I.E.L.D. exists.
这就是神盾局存在的意义
I have a gift in return -- a piece of our history,
我有一份回礼 是我们历史的一片遗物
something that might interest you.
你可能会感兴趣
May even be worth indexing.
甚至可能值得录入名录
That's what you like to call it, right?
你是这么说的 是吧
I have lived enough life to see countless people
在我这一生中 曾见过无数人
profiled for their differences.
因他们的特别而被定性
It's amazing how many generations fall into the same trap.
令人惊奇的是 一代代人都重蹈覆辙
What is it that makes people feel they have the right to do that?
人们究竟为什么会觉得他们有权那么做
Fear. That's what it is.
恐惧 可能就因为这个吧
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s goal is to protect everyone.
神盾局的目标是保护所有人
They turned over Cal.
他们把卡尔移交给我们了
We'll deal with him when you get back to H.Q.
等你们回到总部再处理他
We found these vials on him, ma'am.
我们在他身上搜到了这些试剂 长官
Fear drives us to do things
恐惧驱使我们做出
we would otherwise never do.
我们本来绝不会做的事
That's why I first started experimenting with terrigen crystals.
所以我才开始用泰瑞根水晶做试验
We only had five diviners in our possession.
我们手里只有五个预言者
I knew if they were destroyed,
我知道如果它们都被毁掉的话
we'd lose our ability to transform --
我们就会失去转化的能力
an entire race gone forever.
整个种族就会消失了
So we decided to make our own.
所以我们决定自己做预言者
As some have said,
正如某人所说
discovery requires experimentation.
想有发现就要实验
Eventually, we melted a diviner down
最后我们熔化了一个预言者
and grew new crystals from it.
提炼出了新的水晶
Unfortunately, we could never quite separate the diviner metal out.
不幸的是我们始终无法将预言者金属分离出来
It's now laced within them.
于是就包含在了这些水晶里
This wasn't a problem for inhumans, of course.
当然了 对异人族而言这不是问题
The diviner's harmless to us.
预言者对我们没有伤害
But for humans... well...
但对于人类嘛
Let's hope you're one of us.
希望你是我们的一员吧
How dare you compare your scars to mine?
你怎么敢拿你那点伤疤和我比
You're nothing like me, like us.
你和我 和我们完全不同
Whitehall cut me to pieces.
怀特霍尔活割了我
He ripped out my organs and stuffed them in jars.
把我的内脏割下来存在罐子里
I will never let that happen to my daughter --
我绝不允许你们对我女儿和我的族人
to any of my people.
做出这种事
You'll get everyone killed, you crazy --
你会害死所有人的 你个疯...
He tried to kill me.
他想杀我
S.H.I.E.L.D. tried to kill me.
神盾局想杀我
This -- this is war.
这...是战争
We'll be back in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Agent Morse, what's your 20.
莫尔斯特工 报告位置
You did good, baby.
你做得很好 宝贝
Fooled every one of them.
把他们所有人都骗了
It was hard being away from you.
离开你的日子很难熬
It's better when we're together.
我们还是在一起得好
Why can't we kill her now?
为什么不能现在杀了她
Closure's about so much more than that.
想得到了结 可不是杀人那么简单
It's about digging in, doing the work.
而是这个努力的过程
I'll show you what I mean.
我会领你看我是什么意思
And then we'll kill her.
然后我们再杀了她