Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You said Hydra had a way of convincing people.
你说过九头蛇说服别人很有一套
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
You were talking about brainwashing.
你说的是洗脑
Are you ready to comply, Agent 33?
你愿意服从了吗 33号特工
翻译 西萌草 胖兔纯 milkon 大卫熊 章鱼埃克斯
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s becoming a problem.
神盾局越来越麻烦了
Do we know who's in charge?
我们知道是谁在指挥吗
How about we make a deal?
我们做笔交易吧
翻译 Silence 香茗小焙 苏小黛 欧沈娜 木浅薰
S.H.I.E.L.D. will keep dropping off presents like this.
神盾局会继续给你这样的厚礼
All we ask for in return is a little breathing room.
我们只希望你们不要逼得太紧
Sorry. I'm gonna have to say no to that deal.
抱歉 我得拒绝你的提议了
Since Simmons left, he's only getting worse.
西蒙斯走后 他的情况更糟了
He's grown isolated.
他越来越孤僻
Who you talking to?
你跟谁说话呢
- Me. - What? No one.
-我呀 -什么 没谁
You like talking to yourself. That's cool.
你喜欢自言自语 这没什么
- What do you want, Raina? - It's what I don't want,
-你想要什么 蕾娜 -关键是我不想要什么
which is the obelisk falling into the hands
我不想方尖碑落到
of people who don't understand it.
不懂它的人手上
I know he's keeping something from me,
我知道他有事瞒着我
and it's not just because he's the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
不只是因为他是神盾局局长
It's been 18 days since your last episode.
你上一次发作是18天前了
And I'm tired of fighting it.
我也忍累了
That's why I'm here.
别忍了 我就是来帮你的
I think something is wrong with him.
我觉得他出事了
Your grace, thank you for coming.
大人 感谢您赶来
Our parishioners are still
我们教区居民仍在
trying to understand this tragedy, and --
试图理解这场悲剧的意义所在
O-of course. This way, please.
当然 这边请
It dates back to Spain, the early 1500s.
这画可以追溯到16世纪的西班牙
It was the only item in our entire church that was spared.
这是教堂唯一幸存的物件
It's a miracle... one which might help us rebuild.
这是个奇迹 它能帮我们重建
Experts will have to verify it, of course.
当然 要先让专家鉴定一下
Your grace, shouldn't it be enough simply to believe in the miracle?
大人 相信奇迹的存在难道还不够吗
Does it have to be proven?
需要去证明吗
Faith is enough for us, but the rest of the world --
信仰对我们来说已足够 但对全世界来说
They'll need something more tangible.
他们需要更实在的证据
Why? Do you have some reservation?
怎么 你有所顾虑吗
There is one more thing.
您得看看这个
I should really be getting ready for the party.
我得为派对做准备了
Besides, I thought you said you wanted time in the ocean.
再说 你不是说想去海中畅游吗
I've seen it -- fish, waves -- whatever.
鱼啊 浪啊 我都见过了
I found something far more captivating.
我眼前有更吸引人的东西
The rabbit's in the hutch. I'm on my way.
兔子入笼 我就回来
I think we'll make it.
我想我们赶得上
Hunter did a good job, uh,
亨特干得不错
distracting Gabriel Soto's executive assistant.
分散了加布里埃尔·索托执行助理的注意力
Damn. Tickets cost $25,000?
我擦 入场要两万五千美元
Each. That's why I'm going for the five-finger discount.
还是每人 所以我才要顺手牵羊
Copy that. We're pulling up now.
收到 我们正在停车
Sir, notice the car?
长官 注意到这车了吗
1962 rolls -- restored it myself.
1962年版劳斯莱斯 我自己翻修的
I noticed. Still not letting you work on Lola.
注意到了 还是不能让你修洛拉
In time, sir. In time.
早晚会的 长官
This is fun, right?
这很有趣 是吧
Isn't this fun? Look -- cufflinks.
多有趣啊 看 袖扣
I will pay you $500 right now for a pair of flats.
我愿意付你五百美元换双平底鞋
- Identification, please. - Of course.
-请出示身份证件 -当然
Charles, you've got mine, right?
查尔斯 我的在你那儿 是吧
I like making him carry my things -- gives him purpose.
我喜欢让他替我拿东西 让他有点存在感
Plus, that way I know she can't take off without me.
而且这样我就确定她不会自己跑掉了
Oh, well, you never know when a better offer might come along.
谁知道什么时候能遇到更好的人呢
Thank you. Darling?
谢谢 亲爱的 走吧
- Good work on the cover Skye. We're in. - Okay.
-掩护身份做的很好 斯凯 我们进来了 -好
Remember, Soto has the painting in a sublevel storage room
记住 索托把画藏在地下储藏室了
until it comes out later tonight for the guests.
今晚晚些时候才会拿出来给宾客欣赏
How heavy is the security?
安保布置多吗
Still assessing. Let's assume "very."
还在评估 应该少不了
Keep in mind we've got diplomats here, state officials.
别忘了这里有外交官 政府官员
These are not friends of S.H.I.E.L.D.
这些人都不是神盾局的朋友
Bridget said Soto's sending out the painting
布丽奇特说索托明天一早
for verification first thing in the morning.
就要把画送去做鉴定
She, uh, whispered it in my ear, if you know what I mean.
她悄悄跟我说的 懂吧
Yes, everybody on the planet knows what you mean, Hunter. Let's focus.
地球人都知道 亨特 别分心
Right, so upshot is tonight's our one chance to steal this thing.
嗯 总之 今晚是我们盗画的唯一机会了
Director, are you sure you don't want me there?
局长 真的不需要我过去吗
I can help you and May
我可以帮你和梅
get around any security measures Soto has in --
突破索托的一切防护措施...
No, keeping it to two agents
不用 两名特工行动
allows us to minimize detection in a small space.
这样在有限空间内我们不容易被发现
I hope you don't need me to explain covert operations again.
不用我再跟你解释一次秘密行动的意思吧
- No, sir. - Good.
-不用 长官 -那就好
This writing was in Garrett's lab, the Obelisk,
这些纹样在加勒特的实验室和方尖碑上都有
and now a 500-year-old piece of art.
如今又出现在500年历史的画作上
Getting that painting could mean answers for us.
拿到那幅画我们或许能得到答案
Yes, sir. We will --
是 长官 我们..
Wait. What was that?
那是什么
I-is she okay? Is everything okay?
她没事吧 一切都好吧
Yes. She's laughing.
嗯 她在笑呢
I think the worst of it's over now.
最糟糕的部分应该过去了
We got a cover to maintain and some details to go over.
我们要维持卧底身份 还要再过遍细节
Going radio silent. We'll resume contact shortly.
中断通讯 稍后恢复联系
Did they just turn off their comms?
他们居然关掉了通讯吗
Well, hey, look at that.
瞧啊
You still remember the steps -- impressive.
你还记得舞步呢 厉害啊
My 10:00 -- security chief standing watch.
10点钟方向 安保队长在监控局面
Dance elective at the academy. Hmm.
在学院选修过舞蹈课
Of course, I dropped it two weeks later.
不过上了两周就放弃了
Dome camera -- 3:00.
3点钟方向 半球摄像机
I count seven uniforms. Walkie, sidearm, baton.
7个保安 对讲机 配枪 警棍
I just wanted to graduate so I could get actual field assignments.
我就是想挣学分毕业 好去执行外勤任务
You weren't exactly thrilled when we got assigned
我们被派去索萨利托执行
that retrieval op in Sausalito --
取回任务时你可不开心
That coffee shop, our first mission?
咖啡店 我们第一个任务
That's because the commander sent us in with no exit plan.
那是因为指挥官没做撤退计划就派我们去了
I was in the bay for five hours.
我呼救了五小时
I fished you out... eventually.
我最终还是把你救出来了
We used to have fun like this in our youth.
我们年轻时总这么找乐子
You know you enjoyed it.
你知道你很开心的
Yes. Then life happened.
是啊 可惜人生总不如意
Nostalgia's fine, but I'd rather deal with reality.
怀旧虽好 但我更想面对现实
You planning to talk to me about your hand?
要跟我谈谈你的手吗
You think I didn't see it tremoring the whole flight out?
你以为我没发现飞过来的路上你一直在颤吗
Your symptoms are getting worse.
你的症状又加重了
Did the rest of the team see it?
其他队员发现了吗
No. They're good.
没有 没问题的
Skye's asking the usual too many questions,
斯凯还是一堆问题
but they think it's a standard op --
但他们以为这只是普通的行动
Don't know it's personal.
不知道这对你的意义
Phil, if I think this mission is too much for you,
菲尔 如果我认为你承受不住这次行动了
I'll pull the plug.
我就会中止行动
Yes, fine. I understand.
好吧 我理解
But that's not why I turned off the comms.
但我关掉通讯可不是为了这个
I know you don't want to talk about this,
我知道你不想聊起这事
But we need to make a plan in case I go the way of Garrett.
可我们得有所准备 以防我走上加勒特的路
You're right. I don't want to talk about this.
你说对了 我不想聊这事
We both know how this could end.
我们都知道可能有什么结果
I know it's uncomfortable, but it's also necessary.
我知道这让你舒服 但这是必要的
There goes our cover.
掩护身份看来是暴露了
Well, hey, there, general. Fancy meeting you here.
你好 准将 没想到在这儿见到你
I'm glad to hear that.
很高兴你这么说
Isn't everything nicer now
如今我们放下了分歧
that we've put all our differences behind us?
一切都好多了 不是吗
How many of those have you had?
你喝了多少了
It'll be our secret, as long as you keep mine.
只要你帮我保密 我也帮你保密
Well, that doesn't sound like a fair trade.
听起来可不太公平啊
Look, I appreciate you not blowing my cover...yet.
我很感激你目前还没揭穿我的身份
Let's just say, hypothetically, you don't.
这么说吧 假设你不揭穿我
This mission will benefit both of us.
这任务对我们都会有好处
Benefit us hypothetically.
只是假设
Your division has benefited plenty from my assistance,
你的部门在我的帮助下获益良多
actually...your career, too.
事实上 你的事业也一样
So, I'm gonna keep moving forward with my operation.
那么 我要去继续行动了
I hope I don't have to worry about interference.
希望我不用担心会有干扰
I won't interfere...
我不会干扰的
unless I feel I need to.
除非我觉得有必要
Nice work out there. Do we get to keep the scooter?
刚才干得漂亮 咱们能留下小摩托吗
Nice work yourself,
你也干得漂亮
though it didn't look like you were suffering too much.
不过你看起来没受多少苦啊
And I was babysitting an empty plane.
我还得照看一架空飞机呢
It's weird...women just like me, always have.
真奇怪 女人都喜欢我 一向如此
Never understood it.
真搞不懂
Must be a magnetism thing, I guess.
肯定是我吸引力太强
Who can explain it, eh?
谁能解释啊
If it makes you feel any better, I don't get it, either.
要是能让你好受点 我也不懂呢
If I wanted someone to take jabs at me, I'd still be married.
要是我想让人打击我 就不会离婚了
Jeez. Not this story again. Can we not?
老天 不会又要说一遍吧 能不听吗
Oh, no, I think we can.
不 听听吧
I first met her on a spring night.
初见她是在一个春天的夜晚
She was on the pier facing the outer banks,
她站在码头 面朝着外滩群岛
The moonlight glinting off her face.
月光洒在她的脸上
She resembled a goddess.
她宛如女神
Of course, that was her cruel trick.
当然 那只是她的招数
Best timing ever.
来的太是时候了
Oh, decided to come back online, did we?
又决定出现了啊
- Talbot's here. - Talbot, Talbot?
-塔伯特在这里 -塔伯特准将吗
- What the hell's he doing there? - No idea.
-他去那里干什么 -不知道
All that matters is our cover's at risk,
重点是我们的掩护身份有危险了
So I'm calling an audible.
所以我要下令了
We're not gonna wait till later to get the painting.
不能等到晚点再去拿画了
We're gonna get it now.
我们现在就要去
Well, I just think it's so
我只是觉得
admirable what you're doing for that poor church that burned down.
你费心帮忙重建被烧毁教堂太值得敬佩了
I should be thanking you for your generous patronage.
是我该感谢你的慷慨赞助
You know, santa maria de las flores
鲜花圣母教堂
was my second home.
相当于我的第二个家
Though I'm really surprised
不过我实在很意外
that you and I have never met before.
我们以前居然从没见过
I would have remembered you.
不然我一定会记得你的
Well, I bet letting people see the miracle painting in person
我敢说 公开展出那幅惊世之作
is bringing out all kinds of donors that you haven't met before.
一定引出了很多你以前没见过的捐助人
But just remember, I'm here for the cause...
不过记住 我是为了慈善事业而来
well, the cause and the company.
也为了找个伴
I like to hear that.
很高兴听你这样说
She just said more words than I've heard her say in a year.
她刚刚说的话比我过去一年中听到的还多
I just have to say, philanthropy is my passion.
不得不说 我热衷于慈善事业
All right, Agent May.
被你打败了 梅特工
That's very alarming.
真是吓人
I'm all about giving.
我乐于奉献
I must get a picture of us together.
我一定要跟你合张影
Charles, come here.
查尔斯 来一下
Honey, can you take a picture of me and Mr. Soto?
亲爱的 你能给我和索托先生拍张照吗
It'll be such a nice memento of the evening.
给今晚留个纪念 这样再好不过了
Oh, yes, that would be nice.
嗯 的确是个好主意
He's your husband?
他是你丈夫吗
We're modern. Charles, please?
我们很开放的 查尔斯 照吧
Hang on, Heidi. Just trying to find the flash.
稍等 海蒂 让我打开闪光灯
Honestly, this happens every time.
真是的 每次都这样
How hard could it be?
这能有多难
They sell these phones to children.
这种手机孩子都用的
Excuse me. I should go see about my other guests.
抱歉 我该去问候一下其他客人了
Oh, no, no, no, please. Uno momento.
别走啊 就留一张作纪念
Yes, yes, yes. One moment, and...
好了好了 马上
Well, it was just --
这真是...
Mr. Soto, thank you so much.
索托先生 非常感谢
Lovely party. Goodbye.
很棒的派对 再见
- We're blown. - Why?
-身份暴露了 -怎么回事
No idea. I think Talbot's still pissed
不知道 我觉得塔伯特还在对
'cause we kidnapped him that time.
上次的绑架耿耿于怀
- We need to do this now. - Oh, yeah.
-现在就得动手了 -没错
I could have handled him.
我可以搞定他的
They're gonna be onto us soon.
他们很快就会发现我们了
I know. Almost there.
我知道 马上
I really like that dress.
那条裙子深得我心
Sublevel storage room straight ahead -- painting's there.
地下储藏室直走 画就在那儿
This isn't the op we anticipated.
这次行动并不像之前预想的那样
Everything's gonna be a little more fast and dirty than we planned.
事情的进展会比我们想的更迅速更糟糕
Only makes more interesting.
却更有看头了
See? The exuberance of youth.
听到了吗 这就是年轻人的激情
Guys, wait. You're about to hit --
等一下 你们要撞上...
Why is it always laser grids?
怎么老是激光网
Guy's not kidding around.
他们可是来真的
All right. I got this.
好吧 我来
They already know we're here.
他们已经知道我们进来了
There's no painting here.
这里根本没有画
Could be a mistake. Another room, maybe?
可能搞错了 也许在另一个屋子
No, it's not a mistake.
没有搞错
A record of appropriation just popped up on the church's books.
教堂账目上刚刚出现了一笔拨款记录
Don't tell me -- the U.S. Government.
我猜猜 是美国政府
Talbot took possession of the painting from the church this morning --
塔伯特今天早上从教会接手了那幅画
"Related to an ongoing government investigation," it says.
名头是"与一项正在进行的政府调查有关"
Why is he even on this?
他怎么会管这事
How does he know about that painting?
他怎么知道那幅画的
- We need to -- - we need to go.
-我们得... -我们得撤了
Yes, I've got it.
是的 我拿到画了
There was one problem, though -- S.H.I.E.L.D.'s here.
但有一个问题 神盾局的人也在这儿
They weren't any trouble.
他们没够成什么威胁
You want me to come in?
要我回去吗
No. I have a new plan.
不 我有个新计划
I assume this all makes you happy.
这下你开心了吧
Why would this make me happy?
我为什么会开心
We failed in our mission.
我们任务失败
We're outnumbered, trapped, hoping not to get killed.
敌众我寡 陷入困境 指望能逃生
Feels like the old days to me.
我觉得简直是往日重现了
Yeah. I guess Talbot took this round.
这轮的确是塔伯特赢了
I'm not giving up yet.
我还没打算放弃呢
You always have my back.
你总会帮助我
Speaking of, when we get out of this,
说到这个 等这事完了
we're having a real conversation about a contingency plan.
我们得好好置定一个应急计划
You can't avoid it anymore.
你躲不掉了
You seem like you're in a hurry.
你们俩好像行色匆匆啊
The caterers ran out of coconut shrimp -- no reason to stay.
椰丝虾被吃光了 没必要留下了
You see, I was worried you left
你看 我还担心是因为
because I got my hands on the miracle painting and you didn't.
我抢在你前面弄到了那幅奇迹之画呢
Come on, Coulson.
说实话吧 科尔森
It's obvious we were there for the same thing.
很明显我们是冲着一个东西来的
- Now, I've been thinking -- - I'm sure.
-我在想... -你就胡诌吧
I know there's writing on the back of that painting.
我知道画背面刻有纹样
The government wouldn't have sent me down here if we didn't.
如果不是因为这个 政府也不会派我来
Phil, you're the only one
菲尔 你是唯一一个
that can help me figure out what that writing is.
能帮我弄明白纹样含义的人
So why don't we help each other?
所以我们互惠互助怎么样
Why would I help you?
我为什么要帮你呢
You came all the way down here.
你费了这么大劲来这里
I got to believe you want to know what that writing means
我想你肯定和我们一样迫切想知道
just as badly as we do.
纹样的含义吧
Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there's a catch?
嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢
You'll have to examine it in a secure military facility
你们当然得在一个受我监控的
where I can keep an eye on you,
军事基地研究它
But that's just... regulation.
但这只是 正常规定
Okay. You got a deal.
好 我答应了
Just let me check in with my team.
但我得先通知我的人
I need to give them their orders.
他们需要我的命令
You know, they'll get nervous if I just disappear.
如果我就这么失踪了他们会紧张的
What do you need -- about an hour?
你要多久 一小时够吗
That ought to do it.
应该差不多
I'm downtown at the hotel La Ona.
我就住在拉欧娜酒店
- I'll see you there. - I look forward to it.
-我在那儿等你 -很期待与你见面
Change of heart -- doesn't add up.
他怎么突然改主意 有蹊跷
No. He's working us. I just need to know why.
是啊 他在哄骗我们 我想知道原因
- I'll handle it. - May.
-我来处理 -梅
Hey, this is the part I do.
这是我的专长
It will make up for all the dancing.
就算是补偿你拉我跳舞
- You liked it. - No, I didn't.
-你明明喜欢的 -才不呢
- Little bit? - Little bit.
-有一点点吧 -就一点点
Check in as soon as you know something.
有消息了马上报告
And if something goes wrong...
如果出事了
Don't remember Coulson asking you to do extra research on this thing.
我怎么不记得科尔森让你做深入调查了
I'm being industrious.
我就是勤快
Or are you digging into a top-secret mission
或是你想在机密任务中
to find out about the parts they're not telling us?
挖掘他们瞒着我们的事
I'm a good, helpful soldier.
我是个称职有用的士兵
Well, I happen to appreciate your instinct to be thorough.
我倒是欣赏你追根究底的本性
I myself prefer a pint and a good nap,
要我肯定就喝点酒 睡一觉
but, then, I'm the lazy type.
不过这是因为我比较懒
"Lazy" is not the first word that comes to mind.
我可不觉得懒是你最大的特点
I understand. But truly, it should be "Lazy."
我理解 但说实话 我真的很懒
I just hide it well.
只是我掩饰的好
Think that's what drove away the ex-wife?
所以才失去了前妻吗
See, now you're bringing it back up.
你又把话题绕回来了
It didn't work out because interspecies relationships are hard.
我婚姻失败是因为跨"种族"恋情不易维持
I was a human, whereas she was a demonic hell-beast.
我是人类 可她是只魔鬼恶兽
- He doesn't like her. - You don't say.
-他不喜欢她 -还用说吗
She's pure evil.
她简直是坏到家了
Hey, at least you got away from your ex.
至少你逃开了你的前任
The guy I had a crush on
我之前喜欢的人
is now the psycho living in our basement.
是现住在我们地下室的神经病
You know, I wish I could relate, but all my exes are awesome.
我也想有同感 可我的前任都很棒
I seem to remember an entire year
我似乎记得有整整一年
where you had to pretend you liked quinoa.
你都不得不假装喜欢藜麦
Yeah. That was a dark time.
是啊 那可是段悲惨的岁月
Point is exs are like stones around your neck.
重点是前任就是心里的阴影
Fitz, go join them.
菲兹 去和他们聊吧
They're bonding. You'll be left out.
他们在增进感情 你要落单了
What have you done with Talbot?
你把塔伯特怎么了
So that's Agent May.
这就是梅特工啊
I guess the file wasn't overselling her.
看来档案里写的毫不夸大
If Coulson sent her,
如果是科尔森派她来的
it would seem he doesn't fully trust General Talbot.
那他就并不完全信任塔伯特准将
We have Dr. Whitehall's mission to complete.
我们还要完成怀特霍尔博士的任务
We need to send in someone Agent Coulson does trust.
我们要派一个科尔森特工信任的人去
Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there's a catch?
嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢
Yeah. Why do I have a feeling there's a catch?
嗯 我怎么觉得还有附加条件呢
Just get Coulson back here. I'll take it from that point.
把科尔森带回来 然后我来接手
This should help you neutralize Coulson's team.
这应该能帮你消灭科尔森的小队
May, you all right?
梅 你没事吧
I checked on Talbot. The offer seems solid.
我查过塔伯特了 提议似乎没问题
But I think he's keeping it from his superiors,
但我认为他在隐瞒他的上级
so we don't have a lot of time.
所以我们时间不多了
I'm coming back to get you. Be ready.
我现在回去接你 做好准备
Copy that. See you when I see you.
收到 一会儿见
Got his location.
查到他的位置了
Do you really think running away is the answer?
你真觉得逃避是明智的选择吗
I'm not running away. I wanted to be alone.
我没有逃避 只是想一个人待着
Nonsense. You hate being alone.
胡说 你讨厌一个人独处
As evidenced by you.
你就是证明
You're avoiding something.
你在逃避
Talking... they're just talking,
聊天 他们在聊天
and I'm having trouble with that lately.
而我最近和人聊天有点障碍
You're doing fine talking to me.
你和我聊天就没问题
Yes, but I think you're ignoring
对 但我认为你在忽视
a rather significant elephant in the room.
一个明显存在的事实
You're not afraid to talk.
你并不害怕和人对话
You're afraid you'll have nothing to say.
你只是害怕无话可说
Just tell them what you're thinking, how you're feeling.
和他们说说你的想法和感受
Yeah, 'cause that's worked out so well for me in the past.
是啊 我上次说出想法感受后结果很好呢
Besides...do we even have anything in common with that lot?
再说了 我们和那群人还有共同点吗
I'm not even a... part of...
我甚至都不算...
Of course you are.
你当然是小队成员
O-or you could be, if you'd just engage with them
起码你可以是 只要你去和他们互动
instead of hiding out here in the garage.
而不是自己躲在车库里
Yeah, well, it's not supposed to be a garage.
这里本来不是车库的
It's supposed to be our lab, our place.
这本是我们的实验室 我们的地盘
But they changed it... didn't even ask me, just did it.
但他们把这里改造了 都没问我就直接改了
The new lab is beautiful. It's bigger. It's got mo...
新的实验室很好 更大 还有更多...
Yes, but it's not ours, and they didn't ask me
但那不是我们的 他们都没问过我
because they don't care what I have to say.
因为他们不在乎我的意见
- Fitz. - Even Ward's more valuable than me.
-菲兹 -就连沃德都比我有价值
And he's perfectly able to speak in complete sentences.
而且他能够说出完整的句子
Should have heard the excuses he had for what he did to us.
你真该听听他怎么给害我们找借口的
You may be stumbling and stuttering on the outside,
你虽然表达上有些障碍
but you have to let them see who you really are
但你得让他们看到真实的你
underneath all that.
你的内心
I don't know what he was doing there. I don't know how he...
我不知道他去那儿干什么 也不知道他是怎么...
May, we're just figuring out whether or not we should...
梅 我们正在想我们是否该...
So, Talbot was being honest?
塔伯特说的是实话
Surprised the hell out of me, too... trust me.
我也惊呆了 真的
It looks like he wants to work with you.
他好像想和你合作
Maybe we are getting through to him.
也许我们真做通他工作了
He only wants to meet with you,
他只想和你见面
But you know I'm not gonna let you go out there alone.
但我不会让你一个人去的
Welcome back, agent May.
欢迎回来 梅特工
I have a few questions for you.
我有几个问题想问
For example, why your sudden interest in religious artwork?
比如 你为什么突然对宗教画作感兴趣了
Everybody has a hobby.
每个人都有点小爱好嘛
You and your small band of s.H.I.E.L.D. Compatriots...
你和你那一小队神盾局同僚...
There can't be many of you left.
神盾如今人不多了吧
Who's running your operation?
谁是主管
Where are you based?
你们的基地在哪
About five feet from kicking your ass.
离把你打得屁滚尿流不远了
I don't much believe in empty threats, agent May.
我不太相信空洞的威胁 梅特工
I prefer promises, such as this...
我更喜欢承诺 比如这个
You will tell me what I want to know.
你会告诉我我想知道的一切
You have no idea what you're starting.
你不知道你是要挑起什么
But I serve a man who has an effective way
但我的上级有着有效的手段
of getting the information he wants.
能拿到他想要的情报
You will meet him soon, and you will comply.
你很快就会见到他 你会服从的
...I'll improvise.
我就即兴发挥吧
Shouldn't be hard... talk to Talbot, see what he has to say.
应该不难 和塔伯特谈谈 看他会说什么
No, not that plan... the other plan.
不是这个 另一个计划
Okay, the other plan, yeah.
好吧 另一个计划
Look, I don't like having to wait
我也不想等到
until we're trapped in a car to talk about this,
单独在车上才跟你谈
but you haven't left me much choice.
但你确实没给我多少选择
I guess I didn't, no.
好像是的
I just need to know that if things get bad with me,
我要知道 如果我情况恶化
You can do what has to be done.
你可以做你该做的事
It's not just taking me out, may.
不止是要消灭我 梅
The hard part is what happens after.
更难的是后续工作
S.H.I.E.L.D. will need leadership, a new director.
神盾局将需要人领导 一个新局长
I trust you... just you to do this.
我相信你 只有你能接手
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
Fitz...you won't even talk to me now.
菲兹 你现在连我都不理了
- Because it's embarrassing. - Oh, Fitz!
-因为很尴尬啊 -菲兹
Well, that's an odd sound.
这声音有点奇怪啊
The bus is shutting down. You know what that means.
空客系统关闭了 你知道这意味着什么
- We're in trouble. - We're in trouble.
-我们有麻烦了 -我们有麻烦了
The cargo-hold ramp just went up.
货舱舷梯升起来了
The emergency exits are locking all over the plane.
紧急出口全都锁上了
It's the equalization stabilizers... they're fried.
均衡稳定器被烧坏了
The bus thinks we made a water landing. We're sealed in.
空客以为我们在水面着陆 我们被困住了
- There's no way out. - Well, who's doing this?
-没有出路了 -谁干的
We're the only ones on the bus.
只有我们在飞机上
This is all happening automatically.
这都是自动反应
Uh, I think I know.
我好像知道
We... we've been...
我们被...
- Sabotaged. - Yes.
-破坏了 -没错
This is based on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s equ--tech.
这是神盾局的设...技术
It means that the plane is...the plane will...
所以飞机要...
The plane will explode?
飞机会爆炸吗
Hopefully, this isn't some kind of trap Talbot's set for us.
希望这不是塔伯特设下的陷阱
- If it is, you've got me here. - Yeah.
-就算是 还有我呢 -没错
It's been nice working together again, hasn't it?
能够再合作真是太棒了 是吧
Just you and me, like the old days.
就你我 像过去一样
all this nostalgic talk has me thinking...
回首往事不禁让我想到
Maybe this will sound weird, but
或许说这个有点奇怪
how about when this is over,
但等这事结束后
you and I finally go get that cup of coffee
我们一起去喝
we were supposed to get all those years back?
我们多年前就约好的那杯咖啡吧
I thought you'd never ask.
我以为你不会开口呢
Once this is over, I'd like that.
等这事结束 我很乐意
See? So it's like a...a small disease.
看到了吗 就像是一个...小疾病
- Virus. - A virus, yes, and it's going through --
-病毒 -没错 病毒 正在蔓延...
Through the plane's electrical systems.
在飞机电力系统中蔓延
Yeah, blowing things up.
没错 摧毁一切设备
The stabilizers, monitors.
稳定器 监视仪
Yes, and the next one will be the --
没错 下一个就是...
- The nav systems just blew. - There you go.
-导航系统刚刚烧毁了 -就是这个
- Can't take off. - Wait. Wait.
-没法起飞 -等等
Stabilizers, monitors, nav system, comms are next,
稳定器 监视仪 导航系统 再就是通讯系统
And then next comes...
然后下一个就是...
Where the fuel is, so then we'll...
燃料都在那里 那我们就会...
Working with you, whoever you are... not that fun.
不管你是谁 跟你共事一点也不有趣
I won't go down easy.
我可不是那么好对付的
That makes two of us.
我也是
I can't believe I'm the only one seeing this right now.
真不敢相信这种场面只有我一个人能看见
- He's got the painting. You good? - I'm good.
-画在他手上 你可以吗 -没问题
I thought you said you could do this.
你不是说你能做到吗
Yes, I can...or, I mean, I know how.
我是可以 或者说 我知道怎么做
It's... it's not... um, it's not just words.
不是...不只是嘴巴
It's the...hands, controlling them.
我的手 我没法控制它们
So I can't use these... I have to use yours.
所以我不能用自己的手 我得用你的
B-b-but why does it have to be me?
为什么非得是我
Wouldn't one of the other people...
其他人不也可以...
Yeah, because they're repairing the systems
因为他们正在尽力修复
that have already gone boom to... to delay the virus,
已经损毁的系统 延缓病毒的侵蚀
and you're the only one without, um...
而你是唯一一个没有...
any technical skills whatsoever?
任何技术技能的人
Super. Just tell me what to do.
太棒了 告诉我该怎么做吧
No, I need reinforcements now.
不 我需要增援
Send them to my location and have an extraction team ready.
让他们来接应我并让撤离小队待命
I know all your moves.
我清楚你的所有招式
I was S.H.I.E.L.D.
我也曾是神盾局特工
Okay, this chip needs to go in this empty space, the...
把这块芯片放进这个空槽
- All right, this one? - Yes.
-是这个吗 -没错
Is that it? Is the plane fixed now?
就这样吗 飞机修好了
No. The wire... you have to do the wires.
不 线路 你还得修好线路
No, no! Dear god, no.
不 老天 千万别
- The one beside it. The one beside it. - Uh, uh, to the left?
-旁边的那个 -左边的吗
To the right. To the right. To the...
右边的 是右边的
I think that's a good thing.
我觉得这是个好现象
And now the plane is fixed.
这下 飞机修好了
Mr. Bakshi, the team is two minutes out, sir.
巴克希先生 增援两分钟就到
Sir, do you copy?
先生 您听到了吗
Agent may, surrender, and you will find satisfaction.
梅特工 投降 你就能得到满足
I get my satisfaction elsewhere.
我会用别的方式寻求满足
The best part about killing you
杀死你最大的好处
is that I won't have to be you anymore.
就是我不用再假扮你了
If you were really me...
如果你真是我
...you wouldn't talk so much.
就不会那么多废话了
Want some help with that?
需要帮忙吗
I need to learn to do these things by myself.
我得学会自己做这些
Guys, drop everything.
大伙儿 把手头东西都丢下
No, this is worth a fortune.
不行 这东西很贵的
I'm not gonna drop it.
我不能把它扔掉
Just put it down.
轻轻把它放下就行
We survived a Hydra attack, saved the bus.
我们撑过了一场九头蛇侵袭 救了空客
I turned out to be a genius at mechanical engineering.
事实证明我是个机械工程天才
Calls for a celebration.
值得庆祝一下
I like the way you think.
我喜欢你的思维方式
Um, no, actually, I should probably, um...
不了 我还是...
Fitz, this team wouldn't be here if it weren't for you.
菲兹 如果不是你 这支队伍就没命了
Let me buy you a beer, mate.
让我请你喝瓶啤酒 伙计
We haven't gotten to work together much yet,
我们合作时间还不长
but I thought this was a successful mission.
但我觉得这次任务很成功
And if we keep up with this teamwork,
如果我们继续这样合作
there will be more successful missions
还会有更多次成功的任务
and plenty more beer, plenty more...
更多的啤酒 更多的...
Yeah, hey, so, um, I don't have an ex.
话说 我没有前任
But there was this girl that I like,
但曾经有一个我非常喜欢的女孩
and I told her how I felt,
我告诉了她我对她的感觉
but she doesn't feel the same way as I do,
但她对我并没有同样的感觉
Her loss, then, mate.
那是她的损失 伙计
From what I can see, she's missing out.
依我看 是她错失了一个好人
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Okay, well, if you need any help with the nothing,
好吧 如果你需要我帮你查没什么
You just let me know.
叫我一声就行
I know. It's a lot to process.
我知道 这消息需要消化一下
I mean, a painting, Coulson,
那是画啊 科尔森
And you weren't immediately suspicious it wasn't me?
你居然没有立刻怀疑那不是我
To be fair, we're not that close.
老实说 咱们还没那么熟
Well, if this is, inde, as important as you say it is,
如果这东西真像你说的那么重要
you should probably hand it over,
你就该把它交出来
along with any other Hydra assets
还有你恰好拥有的
you happen to have in your possession.
其它九头蛇资产
Sadly, the painting was destroyed in the fight.
可惜 画在打斗中被毁掉了
I don't think it was of much value, anyway.
反正我也不觉得它那么有价值
Hydra was mistaken about its worth.
九头蛇对它的价值评估有误
And anything else we get, I'll let you know.
如果我们找到其它东西 我会通知你的
Just to be clear, this is all about a mask
我再确认一下 就凭一张面具吗
that this guy put on and made him look like me?
那家伙带上就看起来和我一样了吗
You know, I spent five long months in an enemy war camp.
我曾在敌营里待过漫长的五个月
You people make me miss those days.
你们这些人简直让我怀念那些日子了
But, hey, why don't we keep chatting
不过 我们继续在你们黑进的这个
on this secure line you've hacked
加密线路上多聊一会吧
so I can draw a bead on your location
这样我就能找到你们的位置
and we can get some quality face time?
然后我们就可以面对面谈心了
Some people are better in small doses.
有些人还是别聊太久比较好
Meanwhile, now we know Hydra is searching for evidence
另一方面 我们现在知道九头蛇在找
of the alien writing.
那个外星纹样
No, it's not. And that's not the worst of it.
对 这不是好事 而且这还不是最糟的
The analysis of the painting came back...
那幅画的分析结果回来了
It is 500 years old.
它确实已经五百年了
But the alien writing on the back...brand-new.
但背后的外星纹样是全新的
So that means someone is out there, carving right now, someone...
就是说现在有人在刻这纹样 和...
Someone like me. We'll have to find him.
和我一样的人 我们必须找到他
So, um, what did she do...fake me?
她冒充我的时候都干什么了
How'd you know that she wasn't me?
你怎么知道她不是我的
And she wanted to get coffee.
而且她想去喝咖啡
Ah. Punch her in the face?
揍她的脸了吗
I know you won't come to me to make a plan.
我知道你不会主动找我谈后备计划
That's why I keep coming to you.
所以我一直来找你
I won't stop asking. You know I won't.
我不会罢休的 你知道我不会
Money, passports, travel tickets.
现金 护照 机票
I don't have to make a plan because I already made one.
我不用现想一个计划 因为我已经有计划了
I am not shooting you in the head.
我不会开枪了结你的
I will never shoot you in the head.
我永远不会朝你开枪
If things go south, I'm getting you out.
如果事情恶化 我就把你送走
Cabin in the Australian outback.
澳洲内陆的小屋
'cause I like kangaroos.
因为我喜欢袋鼠吗
Point is, no matter what happens,
重点是 不管发生什么
I'll take care of you... that's my plan.
我都会照顾你 这就是我的计划
That is, without question, the sweetest,
毫无疑问 这是别人想为我做的
most selfless thing anyone has ever wanted to do for me.
最感人 最无私的事了
But I need you to forget all that and kill me as ordered.
但我需要你忘掉这些 执行命令杀死我
You said it yourself... I'm not getting better.
你自己也说过了 我并没好转
I don't want to end up like Garrett,
我可不想落得像加勒特一样
And taking me to some cabin won't change my brain.
把我关进荒野小屋也不会治好我的大脑
Nostalgia's fine, but then life happens.
怀旧虽好 可惜人生总不如意
It's time to deal with reality.
该面对现实了
Hard choices are coming.
艰难的选择近在眼前
I need you to make this one...for me.
我需要你下定决心 为了我
We'll be back in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
I need to land in Miami as soon as possible.
我要尽快赶去迈阿密
Whatever route gets me there.
什么航线都行
Tonight. Yes, I'll hold.
就今晚 好 我等着
I'm Daniel Whitehall.
我是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
You recently took something from me.
你最近拿走了我的一样东西
I see what this is now.
我知道这是怎么回事了
I can help you...
我能帮你...
Raina, I'm not like most of the people with whom you interact.
蕾娜 我跟你通常打交道的人不太一样
I'm not easily confused.
我不会轻易上当
I've been around too long to lose sight of what's mine.
我活了很久 不会忘记本属于我的东西
I generally don't do my own dirty work anymore.
通常这种活儿我不会亲自动手
We should all aspire to do only that which we enjoy,
我们都该只做自己喜欢做的事
But in your case, I will make an exception.
但是对你 我要破个例
48 hours seems fair, doesn't it, to bring it back to me?
48小时 应该够你把东西交还给我了吧
I once operated on a woman
我曾经给一个女人动过手术
on and off for a full week.
断断续续弄了一个星期
The struggle really is keeping the patient awake.
最难的部分就是让病人保持清醒
Pain at certain levels has a tendency
疼痛达到了一定程度
to cause us to black out,
就会让我们昏过去
And that can be incredibly frustrating.
那是很让人挫败的
but I'm confident I can do better now.
不过我自信我现在手法更精进了
I can find you wherever you are.
不管你在哪 我都能找到你
Bring me the obelisk.
把方尖碑还给我
48 hours...the clock starts...
48小时 倒计时...