Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
There's so much I want to tell you about your father.
关于你父亲 有很多事我想告诉你
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
Bring me my daughter.
带我女儿来
If you're gonna move up in Hydra, you need to make friends.
要想更深入九头蛇内部 你就得交朋友
翻译 西萌草 胖兔纯 milkon 大卫熊 欧沈娜 木浅薰
I'm scared for her.
我很担心她
She's a terrible liar.
她撒谎烂透了
Yes, my loyalties are with hydra.
我忠于九头蛇
翻译 Silence 章鱼埃克斯 香茗小焙 苏小黛
- What is it again? - Not sure.
-这是什么来着 -还不确定
Coulson put me on it a month ago,
科尔森一个月前丢给我的
searching for a match.
想找到匹配
I've got nothing.
但什么都没找到
This writing was on the obelisk,
这些纹样出现在方尖碑上
and now a piece of art.
如今又出现在画作上
Getting that painting could mean answers.
拿到那幅画我们或许能得到答案
Hello, Raina. You recently took something from me.
你好啊 蕾娜 你最近拿走了我的一样东西
Bring me the obelisk.
把方尖碑还给我
You have 48 hours -- the clock starts...now.
给你48小时 倒计时开始
The world is full of people seeking change,
这个世界到处都是寻求改变的人
hoping to become something else, something better.
希望能成为更好的人
So my first reaction when I heard
所以我听说彼得
that Pete joined the navy was, "You've got to be kidding me."
加入海军的第一反应是 你在开玩笑吧
I mean, this degenerate in the navy?
这个衰人进海军
Did they even do a background check?
难道不做背景审核吗
'cause I got two words for you -- "Tijuana '09."
我爆料一下 2009年 提华纳
Yeah, h-bomb knows what I'm talking about.
没错 老H知道我在说什么
Any chance you boys got something stronger behind that bar?
吧台有没有更烈的酒
Sorry, ma'am, just champagne.
抱歉 女士 只有香槟
But in this case, change is a good thing.
但就这件事来说 改变是好事
Mariya, you are a super-cool chick.
玛利亚 你是个超酷的姑娘
And, Pete, you'll always be my boy.
彼得 你永远是我好哥们
So, everyone, raise your glasses to Pete and Mariya,
大家共同举杯 敬彼得和玛利亚
Somebody -- somebody help!
救命啊
Please, somebody help!
快来人啊
Eight went down -- dead.
八人当场毙命
Some sick, everyone else scared, but very much alive.
有些人中毒 其他人很害怕 但都活着
Return immediately to give your report personally.
立即赶回来 你们要亲自作报告
Dr. Whitehall will not be pleased
听到我们再次失败的消息
to hear that we, again, have failed.
怀特霍尔博士不会满意的
Eight dead, six of them navy.
八人死亡 其中六人为海军
All part of an anti-hydra unit.
全部都是反九头蛇小分队的人
Any idea what was used to carry out the attack?
知道他们通过什么方式袭击的吗
Nope, but the effects appear similar
不知道 不过从效果来看
to those from the obelisk.
与方尖碑极为相似
Which we must assume is in Hydra's possession.
也就是说我们得假定它在九头蛇手中
Heard back from your navy contact?
海军那边有消息了吗
Any chance we could find a way in, maybe poke around a bit?
可以溜进去 查看一下吗
Entire fleet's closing ranks.
很难 整个海军都团结一致
These were their men.
这都是他们自己人
No one other than the CDC and navy's top brass
只有疾控中心和海军高官
are setting foot in that room.
能进入那个房间
Okay, then. That's a dead end.
好吧 那是遇到死胡同了
What about Agent Simmons? She's inside hydra.
西蒙斯特工呢 她在九头蛇卧底
Any chance she has some intel?
她有什么情报吗
Still waiting for her to make contact.
还在等她主动联络
Sir, what is that?
长官 那是什么
If the obelisk is back in play,
如果方尖碑牵涉其中
we need to know what this writing means.
我们需要知道这纹样什么来头
Any progress on your end?
你那边有进展吗
I put some feelers out to my Rising Tide contacts
我接触了几个涨潮组织的联系人
about the painting we recovered in miami,
提到了我们在迈阿密找到的画作
and no one has seen anything like it.
但谁都没见过这玩意
Keep looking. Something will turn up.
继续找 会有线索的
What about the writings you've been giving me?
你给我的那些纹样呢
Why don't you tell me your source, and I'll follow up?
不如你告诉我线人是谁 我来追查
I'm afraid that's classified.
那是保密信息
Well, you're the boss man.
你是老大嘛
Maybe you could de-classify it.
或许你可以解密一下
- I could. I won't. - Why not?
-可以 但我不想 -为什么
I already answered the question, Skye.
我回答过这问题了 斯凯
No, you didn't. You skirted it.
不 你没有 你只是回避了问题
There's a difference.
这是有区别的
Then it's a difference I'm comfortable with,
那么我不介意这个区别
but if you continue questioning my authority,
但如果你继续质疑我的权威
then you and I are gonna have a very different conversation --
那我们就要展开另一个完全不同的对话了
one you will not be comfortable with.
这个对话你不会喜欢的
You know...keeping her in the dark won't end well.
不告诉她实情绝不会有好结果
If this bullet had struck even half an inch lower,
如果子弹再低半英寸
we wouldn't be having this conversation.
你就没命了
Guess today's my lucky day.
看来今天是我的幸运日
And Big Rick's last.
也是大里克的绝命日
Please, gentlemen, not in here.
先生们 别在这儿动粗
Only 'cause you asked nicely.
既然你这么客气就算了
I realize this is unexpected.
我知道这不合常规
We come to you for discretion, doc.
我们找你就是因为你能保密 医生
What the hell is this?
这是怎么回事
This will only take a moment.
一会儿就好
What did I say about interrupting me at my practice?
我不是叫你别来打扰我工作吗
These men value their privacy.
这些都是很注重隐私的人
And here I thought you were bringing me good news.
我还以为你是有好消息带给我呢
I need the Obelisk back...
我需要方尖碑
...temporarily, just until I can make other arrangements.
暂时的 直到我能达成新的协议
And what about ours?
那我们的协议呢
After all these years, I thought you'd show more respect.
这么多年了 我以为你会更知道尊重我
It reminds me of what you were when I found you --
这会让我想起我找到你时的样子
Hungry, in the streets,
在街头挨饿
with just those fairy tales your grandmother told you.
脑子里只有奶奶跟你说的童话
You said you'd make them come true.
你说你能实现那些童话
You said you'd bring me my girl.
你说你会带我女儿来
You brought me a picture and a promise.
你带来的不过是张照片和承诺
I still only have the picture.
而承诺还没兑现呢
Who has made you this afraid, Raina?
是谁让你这么害怕 蕾娜
Daniel Whitehall.
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
He scares you more than I do?
他比我更让你害怕吗
I'm a man trying to put my family back together!
我是个在努力让家人团聚的人
You're losing control again.
你又要失控了
You're barely holding it together.
你支持得很勉强
If you're not careful, you'll -- you'll lose Skye forever.
如果你不小心 你会永远失去斯凯
If she sees you like this...
如果她看见你这副样子
I'll never see her if you never bring her to me.
如果你不把她带来 我也见不到她
I'm the only one who -- who can.
只有我能做到
And I can't... breathe.
我无法呼吸了
It's the only thing that will make her understand -- understand me.
只有那个能让她理解 理解我
I won't turn it over. I'm sorry.
我不能把它交给你 对不起
Daniel Whitehall will cut me to pieces.
丹尼尔·怀特霍尔会把我撕成碎片的
I suggest you go back to his office and beg to him.
你还是回去他办公室好好求他吧
Maybe he's turned soft in his old age.
或许他年纪大了 心软了呢
I really wanted to bring you Skye.
我真的很想把斯凯带来见你
That's not her name.
那不是她的名字
Can we please finish up here?
能继续做手术吗
And for god's sakes, man, try to keep it together.
拜托 伙计 振作点
What sort of hell cow produces carmine milk?
什么样的奶牛会产红色的奶啊
I don't know. File just says "Bessie."
不知道 档案上只写了"贝西"
You two, come with me.
你俩 跟我来
W... That's Daniel Whitehall.
那可是丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
One of Hydra's new heads.
九头蛇的新首领之一啊
I've brought you here because I need your help.
我召集大家来 是需要你们的帮助
We recently attempted
我们最近在尝试
to reverse engineer the effects of an alien artifact
利用一名因接触外星物件致死者的组织样本
using tissue samples from one of its victims.
逆向工程该外星物件的效力
Unfortunately, the results were less than what we'd hoped for.
不幸的是 效果不尽如人意
There were positives.
但也有些成效
Many of the deceased were enemies of hydra.
许多死者都是九头蛇的敌人
Some of us are pleased with these small triumphs.
有些人会满足于这小小的胜利
others have loftier aspirations... passion, even.
但也有人有更高的期望 甚至热忱
Our founder... he had his tesseract.
我们的创始人 他曾有宇宙魔方
As for me, well, it would be an understatement
而我嘛 保守地说
to say that I've waited my whole life
为了得到方尖碑
to get possession of the obelisk,
并驾驭它的能力
to harness its power.
我已经等了一辈子
Dr. Simmons, is it?
你是西蒙斯博士吧
Bakshi tells me you have a passion for these things yourself.
巴克希告诉我 你对这些也很热忱
In your opinion, where did Dr. Lingenfelter go wrong?
你觉得林根费特博士哪里出错了
I-I'm not entirely sure that she did.
我不太确定她有做错
That's one among us. Please, clarify.
你还是头一个这么看的 来吧 说说
Well, it...it's just we're dealing with alien technology.
就是...这毕竟是外星科技
Alien metals interact with biology on a cellular level
外星金属与生物在细胞层面上
in a way that's impossible to replicate
以一种无法复制的形式相互作用
But if we were to acquire the obelisk itself,
但我们如果能得到方尖碑原物
Would it then be possible to weaponize its effects?
是否可能将它的效力武器化呢
I would think so, yes.
我想是能的
I want everyone prepared when we do.
我希望到时候所有人做好准备
He knows your name.
他居然知道你的名字
Do you have any idea what this means?
你知道现在什么情况吗
We could kill millions of people, perhaps even billions.
我们可能会害死数百万人 甚至数十亿
Pretty awesome, huh?
真赞啊 是吧
Don't mind me just standing here.
我就站在这儿 不用管我
Did Skye just steal that painting from our lab?
斯凯是从实验室把画偷走了吗
Mack certainly has an impressive physique, wouldn't you say?
迈克的身材真好啊 你说是吧
Look at him. He's quite a lot of a man.
你瞧他 多结实啊
Well, obviously I agree,
显然 我同意
what with you being my subconscious and everything.
毕竟你是我的潜意识
What? I can say that to you. It doesn't mean anything.
怎么了 这话我还是能对你说的 没别的意思
It's just a casual observation. That's all it is.
只是陈述事实 仅此而已
- No, I know that. - Yeah.
-我知道 -嗯
Well, why are you still staring at me?
那你还盯着我干什么
Because you just admitted that I'm not real.
因为你刚承认了我不是真实的
I'm not gonna have this conversation with myself again.
我不要再跟自己谈这事了
Fitz, this is a good thing.
菲兹 这是好事
You've got friends now, real friends.
你现在有朋友了 真实的朋友
You don't need me anymore.
你不再需要我了
Yeah, but I miss you.
是 可是我想你
I mean, I still... miss her.
我是说 我还想念她
But she left and moved on.
可她离开过她的日子去了
Maybe it's time you do the same.
也许你也该向前看了
I was a fat baby.
我小时候也挺胖
You know this is, like, a religious painting, right?
你知道这可是宗教画吧
Yeah, well, when aliens started scribbling on the back of it,
知道 不过外星人在背面乱涂乱画时
it kind of voided God's warranty, as far as I'm concerned.
基本就把上帝的庇佑给破坏了
I just wish I knew what that scribbling meant.
我真想知道他们画的是什么
The director won't be much help.
局长反正帮不上什么忙
Do you think I was wrong to press?
你觉得我不该逼他吗
No, on the contrary, couldn't agree more.
不 正相反 我太赞同了
Reminded me of how I used to put the screws to my old lady.
让我想起了我以前逼我前妻的情景
- It's not like that. - No?
-那不一样 -是吗
Then why put yourself in Coulson's cross hairs?
那你为什么还往科尔森的枪眼上撞
Because Coulson used to be different.
因为科尔森以前不一样
He wasn't always so closed off.
他过去不会这么拒人千里
I'm telling you, my ex was the same way --
听我说 我前任也是这样
always keeping secrets.
什么都不说
Drove me absolutely mental.
简直把我逼疯了
There really is only one way to handle people like that.
对付这种人只有一种办法
Invade their privacy till they go crazy themselves.
侵犯他们的隐私直到他们自乱阵脚
Wow. Thanks for the advice, divorced guy.
多谢你的建议 离婚男
All I'm saying is there's something coulson doesn't want you to know.
我只是说 科尔森有事瞒着你
Maybe you should find out what it is.
或许你该想办法查清楚
And how do you suggest I do that?
你觉得我该怎么做呢
Well, don't know exactly.
具体我也不知道
But it seems your Hydra boyfriend downstairs
但你地下室那个九头蛇男友
would be a good place to start.
是个不错的开始
I'm surprised it took you so long.
没想到你考虑了这么久
This isn't about that.
跟那个没关系
Don't pretend you haven't thought about what I said.
别装作你没考虑过我的建议
Yeah, well, I'm pretty sure
至少我可以肯定
you're the last person I'd ever want to talk to about my father.
我绝对不想和你讨论我父亲
Not if you want to find him.
除非你不想找到他
My parents were killed in the Hunan province,
我父母在湖南省被人杀害
along with everyone else in their village.
村子里其他人也都惨遭毒手
That's not what happened.
不是那样的
I know what you're doing.
我知道你想做什么
I'm just trying to help.
我只是想帮你
No, you're exploiting a weakness, looking for a way in.
不 你在利用我的弱点 趁虚而入
I told you -- I will never lie to you...
我说了 我永远不会对你说谎
- ...not again. - Okay.
-再也不会了 -好吧
If you're really being honest, name your source.
如果你想表明真心 说出你的线人
If you have information about my father,
如果你有关于我父亲的情报
tell me where it came from -- it's that simple.
说出谁告诉你的 就这么简单
She knows him, Skye.
他们认识 斯凯
No, I believe that you think she does.
不 是你以为他们认识吧
Oh. Do you not get it?
你还没明白过来吗
She found your weakness and then used it against you.
她找到了你的弱点 进而以此对付你
- Skye -- - Shut up, Ward.
-斯凯 -闭嘴 沃德
I don't want to hear you say another word about it.
关于这事我不想再听你废话了
Tell me what you know about this.
告诉我关于这个你了解多少
I first saw that when we were in Belarus --
我第一次见到这个是在白俄罗斯
and later on, when Garrett started etching that in the glass.
随后就是看到加勒特把这刻在玻璃上
Garrett carved this stuff himself?
是加勒特自己刻的
Did he say what it was?
他说过这是什么吗
No, but he wasn't making a lot of sense
没有 但注射了GH药物后
after he was injected with the GH-formula.
他就有些不太正常
they're not yours, are they?
不是你画的吧
That's good, 'cause once Garrett started, he couldn't stop.
那就好 加勒特一开始刻就停不下来了
The writing was anywhere he could carve it --
纹样被他刻得到处都是
on the walls, on the floor.
墙上 地板上
To be honest, I was almost relieved when S.H.I.E.L.D. Put him down.
老实说 神盾局把他干掉时 我松了口气
The garrett I knew was long gone once the writing started.
从他开始刻东西 我所熟识的加勒特就已经不在了
And whatever took his place,
而他所变成的东西
I don't think it was meant to survive.
不管是什么 都活不长
Hydra pursuing alien WMD technology.
九头蛇在研究外星大规模杀伤性武器技术
Must act quickly to prevent extinction-level event.
必须立即行动 以防发生灭绝人类的惨剧
Awaiting further instructions.
等候进一步指示
The reason you won't name your source
你之所以隐瞒你的线人
is because you are the source.
是因为你就是线人
By all means, come on in.
请进啊 别客气
Please, I know it's you, so just be honest with me.
我知道是你 别瞒我了
Because once garrett started writing, he went kind of nuts.
加勒特一开始刻画 他就变成疯子了
I see you've been talking to Ward.
看得出你找沃德谈过了
I told you -- I'm fine.
我说了 我很好
May's been keeping an eye on me.
梅一直在照看着我
When did you start doing this?
你什么时候开始画这些的
First night I saw Garrett's writings --
见到加勒特刻的纹样当晚
it just triggered something in me.
触发了我体内的什么东西
What do you think caused it?
你觉得是什么引起的
The GH-formula, most likely.
最有可能的就是GH药物
Garrett and I were both injected -- not a coincidence.
加勒特和我都注射过 这不是巧合
Yeah, but so was I, and I haven't written anything like that.
但我也是 可我并没有画这些啊
Which is either very good,
这可能很好
or a whole different kind of scary,
也可能是另一种可怕
which is why we had to monitor you.
所以我们必须得监视你
Whoa. Wait. Monitor?
等等 监视
That is a very specific word.
这用词很特别啊
We didn't tell you about this
我们没告诉你
because we wanted to passively observe --
是因为想观察到最真实的情况
see if the writing would trigger something in you.
看纹样会不会触发你
So, what -- you guys put, like, tiny hidden cameras in my bunk?
怎么 你们在我房间藏了隐秘摄像头吗
but I think you're focusing on the wrong details here.
但我觉得你没抓住重点
I didn't react the same way.
我的反应不一样
I believe Garrett and I had a negative reaction
我认为加勒特和我的身体系统
to the alien DNA in our system.
对外星基因产生了排斥反应
Maybe you didn't... because it was already there.
而你没有 可能是因为你本来就有
Yeah, right, like I'm an alien.
是啊 我是外星人嘛
Hold on. Are you saying that I am an alien?
等等 你是说我真是外星人吗
No, a theory is what scientists use to prove things in nature.
不 猜想是科学家用来证明自然存在的事物的
This is you telling me that I might be an alien.
你是在告诉我我可能是外星人
That is not something you just say like it is no big deal.
这么重要的事你不能这么轻描淡写
I was trying not to rattle you.
我只是不想吓到你
Well, guess what -- epic fail.
那我告诉你 你绝对吓到我了
Coulson, you have a call on line one.
科尔森 1线有你的电话
Really not a good time.
现在真的不方便
You're gonna want to take this call.
你真的有必要接一下
I hope I'm not interrupting.
希望我没有打扰到你
Somehow, I suspect that's the point.
我怎么觉得这就是你的目的呢
What do you want, Raina?
你想怎样 蕾娜
You and I have something to discuss, Agent Coulson.
我们需要谈谈 科尔森特工
The matter is quite urgent.
事情很紧急
Everyone, listen up.
所有人注意
I need each of you to step away from your desk
我要你们每个人都
and place your hands behind your back.
离开桌子 双手背后
Keep everyone off their phones and tablets.
不许任何人使用手机 平板
We have a mole, ladies and gentlemen,
我们出了个内奸 女士们先生们
right here in our very facility.
就在这栋大楼内
Someone has been sending S.H.I.E.L.D. messages right under our noses.
有人一直在我们眼皮底下给神盾局传递消息
I specialize in finding them.
我的特长 就是找到这人
Bakshi here -- well, he makes them suffer.
而巴克希 负责让那人付出代价
Until that happens... no one leaves.
在那之前 谁都不许走
Hydra does not tolerate traitors.
九头蛇绝不容忍叛徒
Anyone caught in possession of contraband
任何被发现持有违禁品的人
will be punished accordingly.
都会受到相应惩罚
Dr. Jemma Simmons.
珍玛·西蒙斯博士
This is quite an impressive resume --
你的简历很不错啊
S.H.I.E.L.D. academy, top of your class,
神盾局学院 头等生
two PhDs in very advanced fields.
两个先进领域的博士学位
It even says here you spent time in the field as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
上面还说你曾作为神盾局特工出过外勤
You've only been in Hydra a short time.
你来九头蛇才真是时间不长
But it seems that you've been affiliated with S.H.I.E.L.D.
但你这辈子大部分时间都和
in one capacity or another for most of your life.
神盾局关系密切呢
To be fair, aren't most Hydra agents ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. operatives?
不过 九头蛇特工不是大都是前神盾局特工吗
Who were working from within S.H.I.E.L.D. long before it fell.
他们早在神盾局失势前就已经倒戈
But there's no evidence you supported Hydra
但没有证据显示你在神盾局倒台前
while S.H.I.E.L.D. still existed.
是支持九头蛇的
In fact, it seems you were an exemplary S.H.I.E.L.D. agent...
事实上 你似乎是个模范神盾局特工呢
perhaps even still are.
也许现在还是
My loyalties are with Hydra.
我忠于九头蛇
I'll be the judge of that.
这要由我来判断
Madam... there's something you have to see.
长官 你得看看这个
Wait. Wait. That's... that's not mine.
等等 这不是我的
I-I-I've never seen that before in my life!
我从没见过这东西
I don't even know what that is.
我都不知道那是什么
- Copy that. - You ask too much.
-收到 -你们太过分了
My food... it suffers from this intrusion.
我的食物都因为你们的入侵而受损了
We have been over this.
我们已经讨论过了
You and your staff will be well compensated for your help.
你和你的手下会因协助我们而得到补偿
Incoming at 4:00.
四点钟方向 她来了
The tiny girl in the flower dress?
那个穿花裙的小个子女人吗
That's who everyone's making such a fuss about?
就是她令大家如此大惊小怪吗
It's good to see you, Agent Coulson.
很高兴见到你 科尔森特工
I was worried you weren't going to accept my invitation...
我还担心你不会赴约
but perhaps I wasn't the only one looking forward to our next meeting.
也许我不是唯一一个期待再次相见的人
Is she hitting on him?
她是在调情吗
Yep. That's what she does.
没错 她就这样
You implied there was something urgent to discuss, so here I am.
你说有紧急的事要讨论 所以我来了
Either way, you're gonna give me what I want.
不管怎样 你都要给我我要的东西
You've changed, Agent Coulson.
你变了 科尔森特工
Might just be circumstance, considering last time,
可能只是因为环境 毕竟上次
you had me strapped into your little memory machine.
你把我绑在了你的记忆机里
I was only trying to help.
我只是想帮你
Tell me where to find the Obelisk.
那就告诉我方尖碑在哪
I'm afraid it's out of my hands.
这恐怕我也无能为力
That really doesn't work for me.
那可不行
I've seen what that thing can do.
我见识过方尖碑的威力
It's too dangerous to be out in the real world.
把它留在现实世界里太危险了
You've only seen the beginning.
你看到的只是开头
Just because something's powerful
不能因为它强大
doesn't make it dangerous.
就认定它危险
In this case, it's more the death and destruction.
这东西用死亡和毁灭来形容更准确
You must believe me, Agent Coulson...
你一定要相信我 科尔森特工
We want the same thing.
我们的目的是一致的
Unless it's an end to this conversation,
除非这个目的是结束这场谈话
I'm pretty sure we don't.
否则肯定不一样
You really know how to make a girl feel special.
你真会讨女人开心啊
Only when I suspect she has something up her sleeve.
只在我怀疑她有诡计时[袖子里有东西]
It's in my purse, actually.
其实在我手包里
Right now, Hydra's looking for a spy within their ranks.
现在 九头蛇正在排查内部间谍
I wonder what would happen to Agent Simmons...
不知如果这东西落入他们手中
if this were to fall into the wrong hands.
西斯蒙特工会怎么样呢
Everything will be just fine.
一切都会没事的
Don't you seem nervous?
你似乎很紧张
Well, maybe it has something to do with you
也许是因为你偷偷地
lurking right outside of my stall.
躲在我洗手间门外
Bakshi informed me that you and Kenneth were lab partners.
巴克希告诉我你和肯尼思本是实验搭档
We'd worked together on a couple of assignments, yes.
我们的确一起合作过几项任务
Well, there are some who believe
有人认为
that he may not have been acting alone.
他可能不是单干
Were you colluding with Kenneth?
你在跟肯尼思合谋吗
Did you plant the flex screen on Kenneth's desk?
是你把软屏放在肯尼思桌上的吗
You're not a very good liar, are you?
你不太善于说谎吧
Maybe I should take a look at your hard drive,
也许我该去检查一下你的硬盘
Go right ahead. It's nothing but Hydra files.
去吧 上面只有九头蛇的文件
I want you to keep something in mind, Agent Simmons --
我要提醒你 西斯蒙特工
Hydra is everywhere.
九头蛇无处不在
I don't like being threatened.
我不喜欢被人威胁
This isn't a threat.
这不是威胁
It's a gesture of goodwill.
是一个友好之举
I would like nothing more than to delete that photo.
我非常想删除这张照片
But I will need to take Skye with me.
但我要带走斯凯
What in the hell is this really about?
这到底怎么回事
And why, also in the hell,
而且你为什么会觉得
do you think I would ever let that happen?
我会答应这个条件
To prevent every Hydra employee
否则每个九头蛇雇员
from receiving an automated e-mail with that photo.
都会自动收到一封带有这张照片的邮件
You have two minutes,
你有两分钟考虑
after which, there's nothing I can do.
之后我就无能为力了
Where are you planning to take Skye?
你想带斯凯去哪
Somewhere she's always wanted to go.
她一直想去的地方
Ward said Raina knew him.
沃德说蕾娜认识他
This cannot be a coincidence.
这不会是巧合
So you're what... working for skye's father now?
怎么 你现在为斯凯的父亲跑腿了吗
I'm just trying to make the best out of a difficult situation.
我只是想在困境中找到最好的出路
By threatening the life of one of my agents?
就靠威胁我一名特工的生命吗
By allowing one to find out who she really is.
是让你的一名特工明白她的真实身份
That's what Skye's been searching for her whole life.
斯凯这辈子一直在寻找这个答案
Ask her yourself, agent Coulson.
你自己问问她吧 科尔森特工
She's here, isn't she... listening?
她在这里吧 正听着呢
Skye needs to know that her father loves her very much,
斯凯该知道 她爸爸很爱她
that she was taken from him against his will,
她是从她父亲身边被强行夺走的
that he's spent her entire life searching for her.
他穷其一生寻找她
No matter how much you've changed, agent Coulson,
不管你变了多少 科尔森特工
deep down, you're still a good man.
你始终还是个好人
No good man would intentionally keep a daughter from her father...
好人是不会有意不让女儿见父亲的
especially when so much is at stake.
特别是在这种危急关头
You're running out of time.
你快没时间了
Give Skye what she's always wanted...
给斯凯她一直想要的东西
Or else agent Simmons dies.
否则西蒙斯特工就会死
Stand down, Skye.
不许妄动 斯凯
Were you not listening?
你没听吗
If I don't go out there, Simmons is gonna die.
如果我不出去 西蒙斯就会死
Coulson has a plan.
科尔森有计划
He also carves alien writing into his desk,
他还在桌子上乱刻外星纹样呢
so maybe his judgment is not what it used to be.
也许他的判断力不如从前了
I said stand down.
我说了 不许妄动
Look, it's not too late.
听着 现在还不晚
We can fix this. No one needs to get hurt.
还有解决的机会 没人会受到伤害
There she is. Grab her!
她在那儿 抓住她
Coulson has a plan.
科尔森有计划
I can't believe you would sacrifice one of your own agents.
我不敢相信 你居然会牺牲自己的特工
We all take risks in this business.
干这行都是有风险的
In your case, it just didn't pay off.
可惜你是白冒了险
Tiny violin's playing,
小小提琴奏不停
but no one's listening, sweetheart.
但没人想听 甜心
Who's making you do this?
谁逼你这么做的
They want the obelisk, but you don't have it.
他们想要方尖碑 但不在你这儿
Skye's father does.
在斯凯的父亲手上
He won't stop until he gets her.
不找到她 他是不会罢手的
You're scared of him, and you don't scare easily.
你怕他 你可不会轻易害怕
He's a very dangerous man.
他是个非常危险的人
You wouldn't believe the stories.
说出来你都不信
Well, now we've established Skye's old man
现在我们知道了斯凯老爹
isn't father of the year, what's next?
不是年度好爸 接下来呢
Sorry. No vacancies.
抱歉 不缺人
Once I walk out that door,
我只要一踏出这扇门
Whitehall will kill me.
怀特霍尔就会杀了我
Or maybe you and I will work together after all.
或许 我们终究还是能合作
Tag and tail it is, then.
就这么定了 用追踪器
You're gonna use me to get to Whitehall.
你想利用我找到怀特霍尔
He'll be trying to find you.
他会设法找你
Whether or not we're there to save you when he does,
到时候我们要不要出手相救
that's your call, depending on how useful you make yourself.
就得看你是否能证明自己的价值了
You can start by telling us how to find Skye's father.
比如告诉我们 斯凯的父亲在哪
I don't mean to sound ungrateful,
我无意冒犯
because I am truly grateful, but who are you?
我真的很感激你救了我 但你是谁
Coulson sent me in to infiltrate Hydra and keep an eye on you.
科尔森派我打进九头蛇内部 同时照看你
Well, you did a spot-on job, really.
那你装得可真像回事
- You were quite intimidating. - Sorry about that.
-你可吓坏我了 -抱歉
I had to assess other security issues that were in play.
我还得考虑其他的安全问题
Yeah, like every Hydra agent
比如说每个九头蛇特工
receiving an e-mail blowing my cover?
都收到了一封暴露我身份的邮件
Yeah, that was a curve ball.
那是有点棘手
I'm afraid there's no way I'm walking out that front door.
我怕是走不出大门了
Okay, don't worry. All we have to do is get to the roof.
别担心 我们赶到屋顶就行
There's already an extraction team there waiting.
撤离小队已经在等着我们了
Okay, just wait here. It's all part of the plan.
在这儿等着 一切都在计划之中
We've been compromised.
我们被敌人渗透了
I need you to abandon your post and follow protocol 6-8-5.
撤离岗位 按685号规定行事
- I told you there was a plan. - I know.
-我说了一切都在计划之中 -我知道
- I'm sorry, but... - Okay, go get to the roof. Go.
-抱歉 但... -好吧 去屋顶 快
Repeat, southwest corner!
我重复 西南角
There's no one there!
那里没人啊
Welcome back, Agent Simmons.
欢迎回来 西蒙斯探员
Trip, it's so good to see you.
崔普 见到你真高兴
You certainly know how to make a first impression,
你真会给人留下深刻的第一印象
- Agent Morse. - Please, it's just "Bobbi."
-莫尔斯特工 -叫我芭比就好
Forgive me for asking,
抱歉 我得问一句
but if you were able to infiltrate Hydra,
如果你已经成功渗透进九头蛇了
why even bother having me go in?
为什么还要让我去
My cover gave me access to hydra security,
我的身份可以接触到九头蛇的安保信息
but none of its high-level projects.
但那些高等级项目则不行
Then I'm afraid I came up empty-handed.
那恐怕我是空手而归了
I took it after our conversation in the bathroom.
跟你在洗手间谈过后 我就去拿了来
Seemed like it might provide some useful intel.
应该能为我们提供一些有用的信息
And we've cleared Hydra airspace.
我们已安全离开九头蛇空域
Copy that, Shield 218.
收到 神盾218号
Course's set, proceed back to base.
路线已设定 返回基地
You ask me, Coulson let you off easy.
要我说 科尔森算是放了你一马
Good luck out there, love.
祝你好运 亲爱的
The address Raina gave us is only a few blocks away.
蕾娜给我们的地址离这里不远
And I thought she chose this place for the ambiance.
我还以为她选这里是因为气氛好呢
Remember what Lumley said about Skye?
还记得拉姆利怎么说斯凯的吗
"Wherever she goes, death follows"?
"无论她去哪 死亡随至"
Yeah, that was a memorable quote.
记得 让人很难忘记
Look, we know Skye's father has been searching for her all this time.
我们现在知道斯凯的父亲一直在找她
What if he's what Lumley is so afraid of?
如果拉姆利真正怕的是他呢
Probably a trap, isn't it?
可能是个陷阱 不是吗
I'll need you running surveillance.
你负责监视
May, check the scanners.
梅 监听警察频道
Make sure local P.D. aren't patrolling the area.
确保那里不会有警察出现
I just wanted a glimpse.
我只是想看一眼
You're having one hell of a day, huh?
你今天过得可真不怎么样啊
So, is this a group-hug-type situation?
这是大家要集体抱抱吗
You find anything?
找到什么了吗
The place has been cleared out...
这地方全空了
Must have left in a hurry.
他们肯定是匆忙离开的
Agent May's checking the back room.
梅特工正在检查后面的屋子
Have you been drinking?
你喝酒了吗
Had to maintain my cover.
我得保持卧底身份
Your cover as what... Ron Burgundy?
什么身份 滑稽大王吗
I can see why she frustrates you.
看出来你为什么拿她没办法了
Agent May, any sign of him?
梅特工 有他的痕迹吗
No. But there's something you need to see.
没有 但有点情况你得来看看
Looks like a small blade, probably a scalpel.
看起来是用小刀干的 很可能是手术刀
And this is just pure strength.
而这个完全是徒手蛮力
Whoever did this...
不管是谁干的
We all know who did this.
我们都知道是谁干的
Look at what he did.
看看他都干了什么
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
- He's a... - Monster.
-他是个... -怪物
This is Shield 218, asking permission to land.
这里是神盾218号 请求降落
You're cleared for landing, Shield 218.
准许降落 神盾218号
Welcome home, Agent Simmons.
欢迎回家 西蒙斯特工
I'm glad to have you back.
很高兴你回来了
I'm just glad to be alive.
我只是很高兴自己还活着
If it hadn't have been for Agent Morse, I...
多亏了莫尔斯特工 不然我...
If it hadn't have been for Bobbi,
多亏了芭比
I would never have made it out.
不然我不可能逃出来
Probably be brainwashed,
很可能会被洗脑
happy to comply to who knows what.
乐意服从不知道什么鬼东西
That's why I've asked her to join the team.
所以我才邀请她加入
Agents Triplett, Morse.
两位 我们走吧
Is that really you?
真的是你吗
Who else would it be?
不然还能是谁
Hey. Long time, no see, Barbara.
好久不见了 芭芭拉
Don't start with that again.
可别再这么叫我了
What you been up to?
你一直忙什么呢
Oh, you know, working undercover at Hydra,
在九头蛇卧卧底啊
acting all uptight and evil.
装高冷邪恶什么的
You know what I could really go for right now?
知道我现在真的很需要什么吗
Three-olive Martini.
三橄榄马提尼
- Hold the olives. - Hold the olives. Yeah.
-不要橄榄 -不要橄榄 正是
Really? That's what you're leading with?
真的假的 你见了我就说这个
What did you do to your hair?
你的头发怎么回事
Ever heard of undercover?
听说过什么叫卧底吗
I prefer you blonde.
我更喜欢你金发
Well, I didn't do it for you.
我可不是为你染的
Two seconds in... there's already a tone.
才见面两秒 你就这副腔调
Th-this isn't a tone.
这不是什么腔调
This is my speaking voice when I'm upset with an unreasonable person.
这是我遇到不讲理的人时 说话的声音
What's the deal there?
这是哪一出
Hunter ever tell you stories about his she-devil ex-wife?
亨特给你讲过他那邪恶前妻的故事吗
Anyone mind telling me what the bloody hell she's doing here?
谁跟我说说她来这里做什么
Bobbi's one of our best agents.
芭比是我们的得力干将
Then mind telling me what I'm doing here?
那把我弄来又是做什么
It's easy... I vouched for you.
好说 我推荐的你
Why the hell would you do that?!
你脑抽了吗推荐我
It's good to have Simmons back.
很高兴西蒙斯能回来
Which is why you should be down there.
所以你也该下去庆祝一下
I know you're gonna go after him.
我知道你会去追查他
- Skye... - No, it's okay. I get it.
-斯凯 -不 没关系 我理解
And right now he has the obelisk, which is a bad thing.
而现在他手里还有方尖碑 更是危险至极
You know, I've spent all my life
我这一辈子都在想
wondering who he was and why he left.
他是个什么样的人 为什么要抛弃我
But after today, I-I just don't care anymore.
但经过今天的事 我不在乎了
All I care about is that we stop him,
我只在乎阻止他
and I just wanted to let you know
我希望你知道
that whatever it takes to do that, I'm in.
无论要付出什么代价 算我一个
But if we're gonna do this,
但如果要继续
you have to be completely honest with me from now on...
你必须从现在起对我完全坦诚
No more secrets, no more compartmentalization,
不能再有什么秘密 遮遮掩掩
and definitely no more hidden cameras.
更不能暗中监视我
Whatever's going on, you bring me in,
无论发生了什么 你都要告诉我
We should probably get started.
那我们开始吧
So, this is what you've been doing up here.
你一直在这里忙活这个吗
Well, it's what I did yesterday.
这是我昨天才刻的
I don't know how else to explain it,
我也不知道该怎么解释
but it needs to be carved.
但我就是想刻下来
Does... does it just appear in your mind,
就突然浮现在你脑海里
like some sort of vision?
像幻象一样吗
It just kind of happens, which is really frustrating
就是自然而然地刻下来了 很让人沮丧
because no matter how much I carve,
因为不管我刻了多少
it still means nothing to me.
我还是一点都弄不懂
I don't even have a theory.
一点头绪都没有
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
The lab should be dismantled within the hour.
我们将在一小时内对实验室展开全面检查
And the rest of the facility?
大楼其余部分呢
I couldn't help but notice all the moving boxes.
我注意到到处都是搬家的箱子
I'm sorry for the interruption.
希望没打扰你们
This will only take a second.
我说几句就走
Please, lower your voice.
拜托 不用这么大声
Let's all... let's all try and keep our heads about us.
大家...都别激动
Let's all try and stay calm.
都冷静点
Let's all try and keep our heads about us.
我们都不要激动嘛
I hear you've been looking for this.
我听说你一直在找这个
In its native language, it's called the diviner,
在它的家乡 它被称作预言者
one of many little details I know about this thing.
我知道不少关于这东西的事
Can you tell me how to use it?
你能告诉我怎么使用它吗
Better yet, I'll teach you how to survive it.
不仅如此 我还会教你怎么不被它伤害
And why would you do that?
你为什么要这么做
We share a common enemy,
我们有共同的敌人
a guy named Phil Coulson.
一个叫菲尔·科尔森的家伙
I thought maybe together, you and I could kill him...
我想如果我们合作 或许能杀了他
...along with, you know, everyone else.
当然了 其他人也不放过