神盾局特工 第二季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 2 第7集: 墙上的字 The Writing on the Wall

上映日期: 2,014

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 里德·戴蒙德 / 西蒙·卡斯安德斯 / 露西·劳莱丝 / 凯尔·麦克拉克


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You were dead for... days.
你死了...好几天
GH-325 "GH-325."
Agent Coulson was injected with that,
科尔森特工被注射了这种物质
and literally minutes later,
几分钟之后
his wounds showed signs of cellular regeneration.
他的伤口就开始出现细胞再生
I'd like to turn the machine on again.
我想再次打开机器
It induces theta brain-wave frequencies
它能诱发西塔脑电波频率
to help uncover the secrets buried in the subconscious.
协助挖掘隐藏在潜意识里的秘密
Please! Let me die!
求求你们 让我死吧
When did you start doing this?
你什么时候开始画这些的
First night I saw Garrett's writings.
见到加勒特刻的纹样当晚
- What do you think caused it? - The Gh-formula.
-你觉得是什么引起的 -GH药物
This is what you've been doing up here.
你一直在这里忙活这个吗
It's what I did yesterday.
这是我昨天才刻的
No matter how much I carve,
不管我刻了多少
it still means nothing to me.
我还是一点都弄不懂
I don't even have a theory.
一点头绪都没有
I do. It's a map.
我懂 这是一幅地图
You're being transferred.
你将被转移
Your brother wants you in his custody.
你哥哥指名要你
漫威公司出品
纽约州 莱茵贝克
Burning Man, two years ago, we were stuck in the desert...
两年前 火人节 我们被困在沙漠里
on a glow-in-the-dark bus.
一辆荧光大巴上
- Is that it? - What's Burning Man?
-对吧 -火人节是什么
Are you sure you're not from Iowa?
你确定自己不是爱荷华州人吗
Because you just sounded like it.
你这土老帽的口气很像啊
Baltimore, born and raised.
巴尔的摩[马里兰州]土生土长
This is gonna drive me nuts.
真让我抓狂
I mean, it's crazy, right?
很疯狂 不是吗
We see each other from across the bar, and...
我们在酒吧里远远看见彼此
we just wave at each other like we're long-lost friends.
我们就像好久没见的老友一样挥手
画作的故事
b
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
翻译 大卫熊 萌西草 王大可 苏小黛 milkon
I know I know you.
我知道我认识你
I just can't figure out how.
只是记不得怎么认识的
翻译 silence 欧沈娜 胖兔纯 章鱼埃克斯 木浅薰
To remembering.
为了记忆干杯
时间轴 信徒 薛定谔的猫 后期 瓜瓜
So, you're an artist.
你是个艺术家
Mm, yeah, I do some painting.
我画过些画
校对 苏小黛 大卫熊 西萌草 总监 米小勒
And I teach community art classes.
还在社区教艺术课
Is that how I know you?
我是这么认识你的吗
Are you an artist?
你是艺术家吗
I do some carving now and then.
我时不时做些雕刻
Well, maybe the reason we think we know each other
也许我们认识彼此的原因是
is because it was our destiny to meet tonight.
今晚的相遇是命运
Look...
听着
I haven't been entirely honest with you.
我没有完全实话实话
We have met before,
我们之前见过
and I've traveled a long way to be with you.
为了找你 我翻山越岭
Maybe we should just slow this down.
我们还是慢慢来吧
No. We share so much --
不 我们一同经历了许多
So many memories...
那些回忆
So much pain.
那些痛苦
How -- how -- how do you know about that?
你...是怎么知道的
I'll help you remember.
我来帮你记起
Damn it.
该死
How long were you standing there?
你在那里站多久了
Long enough.
够久了
May gave us specific instructions --
梅给了我们明确指示
You go on a date with the crazy wall, I have to chaperone.
你在墙上疯狂开刻 我就要监督
I didn't want to wake you.
我不想叫醒你
Do I look like I've been sleeping?
你看我像睡过觉吗
What's keeping you up?
不睡觉你在干什么
It's all connected --
这都是有联系的
Everything.
所有的一切
Ward has information about my father,
沃德有关于我父亲的情报
who just happens to have the alien buzzkill device,
他刚好有恐怖的外星装置
which is somehow connected to the writing,
那东西又不知怎么和纹样有关联
That is related to the G.H. serum that is in our blood --
而纹样又与我们体内的GH血清有关
Like we're pieces to a puzzle.
就好像我们是谜题的一部分
Except we don't know what the puzzle is
只是我们不知道谜题是什么
or how the pieces even fit.
或是各个部分该如何拼凑
It's a hacker's worst nightmare,
这简直是黑客的噩梦
everlasting gobstopper of firewalls.
没完没了的防火墙
It wants us to know. I can feel it.
它想让我们知道 我能感觉到
Then it...
那它
should tell us,
应该直接告诉我们
because I have been trying to match the writing
因为我一直在试图把纹样
to constellation maps,
跟星象图
navigational charts, genome diagrams.
航海图 基因图谱做对比
And if it's a map, it's a map to nowhere.
如果真是地图 那也是张死地图
I need you to stick with it.
你得继续查
The writing's coming more and more frequently.
我刻纹样的频率越来越频繁了
Used to be two, three times a month.
以前每个月就两三次
Then once a week.
然后变成每周一次
Now it's every day, every night.
如今每天 每晚都要刻
I can't turn it off.
我控制不住
How do you function? When do you sleep?
你怎么生活啊 什么时候睡觉
That's why we need answers.
所以我们需要答案
And what if we don't find them?
如果查不到呢
Anything else?
还有什么事吗
When does May get back?
梅什么时候回来
Not until we find Ward.
找到沃德之后
This is Morse.
我是莫尔斯
I have agents positioned at multiple locations.
我已安排多名特工在多个地点守候
We have been sitting here for an hour.
我们已经等了一个小时了
He has 11 hotboxes within 200 miles of his last known position.
他消失地点200英里内有11个应急物资箱
Odds are, he'll show up at one of them.
他应该会去其中一个地点
Why isn't there a nationwide manhunt?
为什么还没有展开全国搜捕
He escaped from federal custody.
他逃脱了联邦监管
Senator Ward is covering it up.
沃德参议员在掩盖事态
No one's looking but us.
只有我们在找他
宾夕法尼亚州 费城
Triplett here.
崔普利特
I've got eyes on the prize.
我看到他了
I've got a clear shot
我可以一击致命
And a trigger finger that needs some love.
而且手正痒痒着呢
No. Stand by and wait for your orders.
不行 勿动 等候命令
Director, say the word.
局长 发句话
I can end this.
我就能结束一切
The senator wants him alive.
参议员要活的
What do you want?
你要什么
Bring him in...
抓他回来
By any means necessary.
不惜一切代价
Copy that.
收到
Damn.
该死
I don't know how, but he knows we're on him.
我不知道怎么回事 但他发现我们了
He's got a dead man's switch
他有失知触动开关
and enough c-4 to take down the block.
和足够炸掉整个街区的C4炸药
Bus 741 to Altanta now boarding.
开往亚特兰大的741号大巴现在登车
He's on the move.
他在行动了
Do not engage. He's not bluffing.
不要正面冲突 他不是虚张声势
Keep an eye in the sky, May.
在天上盯着 梅
Have agents Hunter and Morse in position at the next stop.
让亨特和莫尔斯特工在下一站就位
If we can't bring him in,
如果不能抓他回来
at least we can see where he's going.
至少要确定他去哪了
We found Ward.
我们找到沃德了
What?
怎么了
One of my sources, this guy Micro --
我的一个线人 小微
he's kind of a crime-scene junkie --
他对犯罪现场特别感兴趣
he came across something.
他有发现
The writing, but not exactly how we wanted to see it.
是纹样 但出现的方式不太好
When were these taken?
这是什么时候拍的
Last night.
昨晚
Whoever did this is still out there.
凶手还逍遥法外
This is the victim?
她就是被害人
Janice Robbins.
詹妮斯·罗宾斯
Lives -- lived in upstate New York.
住在上纽约州
She's a S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
她是神盾局特工
No, she's an art teacher from Iowa.
不 她是爱荷华州来的艺术老师
I have her full bio.
我有她的全部资料
I'm not wrong. I've seen her.
我没说错 我见过她
詹妮斯·罗宾斯
We should check it out.
我们去看看吧
You know we're breaking about 14 laws right now.
你知道我们现在触犯了大概14条法律吧
One of the perks of being outlaws.
这就是做罪犯的好处嘛
This had to happen on my shift?
非得在我负责你时做这种事吗
You couldn't wait till May got back?
你就不能等到梅回来
May's got her hands full with Ward.
梅还要对付沃德
And we're the only ones who know what we're looking for.
而且只有我们知道该找什么
What are we looking for?
我们在找什么啊
Answers.
答案
You're right.
你说得对
This place just screams S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent.
这地方一看就是神盾局特工的家
You two don't have a single thing in common,
你俩根本毫无共同之处
unless you have some Enya albums you've been hiding.
除非你私藏了恩雅的专辑
No.
是啊
Nothing in common at all.
毫无共同之处
I take that back.
我收回那句话
一个神奇的地方
There's a lot of overlap.
这里有很多重复的地方
We were definitely working on the same design,
我们表现的绝对是一组纹样
but she has some pieces I was missing.
但她画过一些我没有刻过的内容
How does the carving we found in Miami fit into this?
我们在迈阿密找到的雕刻和这有什么关联
Whoever did it was on our wavelength.
刻那个的人跟我们的情况一样
There's just a few pieces missing.
缺失的部分不多了
It's almost there.
就快完成了
You were right. She's a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
你说得对 她是神盾局特工
Agent Rebecca Stevens, level 6.
丽贝卡·史蒂文斯特工 六级
Stationed at the Triskelion.
在三曲翼总部任职
That's probably where I saw her.
我也许就是在那里见过她
Not recently, you didn't.
那也不是最近了
According to this, she died five years ago from cancer.
这上面说她五年前死于癌症
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
We won't know until we perform an autopsy.
只有尸检能告诉我们答案了
Don't you need a body for that?
但那不是需要尸体吗
How'd you two manage to acquire a body?
你们两个怎么找到尸体的
"Corpsey diem" -- seize the dead.
抓住时光 抓住死尸
Like I told my man here, you want something in life,
就像我说的 如果你想要什么
you got to grab it and walk out like you own it.
你就要去拿 然后理直气壮地走出去
Is that all it takes? Really?
这样就行了吗 真的吗
Because I always thought if you wanted something in life,
因为我一直以为如果你想要什么
you had to work hard and earn it.
就得努力去争取
Give me some room, please.
给我腾点地方 谢谢
Does she have any family?
她有家人吗
No one. No relatives, no kids.
没有 没有亲戚 没有孩子
She didn't deserve this.
这不是她应得的下场
Is anything coming back to you?
你回忆起什么了吗
She was level 6.
她是个六级特工
It should all be in my head.
我应该记得的
But it's not.
但我不记得
We're going to need blood and tissue samples,
我们需要血液和组织样本
full CBC, and multi-element analysis.
全血细胞计数 还有多要素分析结果
Would anyone like to leave before we get started?
在开始前有人想要离开吗
We'll stay out of your way.
我们不妨碍你工作了
I'll let you know when I finish.
我结束以后告诉你
佐治亚州 亚特兰大
Need some help with those?
需要帮忙吗
I'm okay.
不用了
It's no problem, really.
没关系的 真的
I promise -- I don't bite.
我保证 我不咬人
I'm Zack.
我是扎克
Eliza.
伊莱扎
This is Graham.
这是格拉姆
Hey, Graham.
你好 格拉姆
So...
那么
Want to give me a hand with this?
想帮我一起拿这个吗
- Sure. - All right.
-当然 -好嘞
Looks like you don't need my help after all.
看来你根本不需要我帮忙
Graham here is doing all the heavy lifting.
重量都是格拉姆在承担
You mind if I tag along with you anyway?
介意我跟你们一起走吗
Where you heading?
你要去哪
Dallas.
达拉斯
Must be fate.
真是缘分啊
Here you go, sweetie.
好了 亲爱的
Thank you. You're a real savior.
谢谢 你真是个大救星
Join us for the ride?
要跟我们一起坐吗
I prefer the back.
我喜欢坐后排
Excuse me.
不好意思
Is that seat taken?
那个位置有人吗
All yours.
请便
Thanks.
谢谢
Don't like to fly, huh?
不喜欢坐飞机吗
Excuse me?
什么
I never understood
我一直不明白
why people would take the bus when they can fly.
为什么可以坐飞机的时候有人要坐巴士
Says the man on the bus.
你不是也在巴士上吗
Uh, last-minute trip.
临时决定的行程
Didn't have a choice.
没办法了
You here by choice?
你是提前计划好的吗
Oh, I like the scenery.
我喜欢看风景
Can't see the world with your head in the clouds.
飞在云里就没法看世界了
Can't see it with your face in a book, either.
扎在书里也没法看啊
It's a long trip.
旅途太长了
There's plenty of time for everything.
有的是时间
Well, you could just skip to the end.
你可以直接跳到最后
And miss all the good parts in between?
错过中间的精彩环节吗
Can't be that interesting.
肯定没那么有趣
Why do you say that?
为什么这么说
Because you were on page 117 when you were waiting outside.
你在外面等车的时候就在看117页
And you're still on page 117.
现在还是117页
So either you're a really slow reader...
所以要么你看书真的很慢
Or you're working for Coulson.
要么你就是科尔森的人
Who?
I am impressed.
不错啊
You can tell him I said that.
这话你可以转达给科尔森
I almost missed you.
我差点就没发现你
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I'm sure they told you about this.
我相信他们跟你说过这东西吧
If you try or say anything...
你要是试图做什么或说什么
Everyone in this bus will be flying.
这车上的所有人都会被炸飞
So, just keep reading your book
所以 继续看你的书
and hope for a happy ending.
祈祷能有个好结果吧
- Driver. - Yes, sir?
-司机 -先生 怎么了
I'm on the wrong bus.
我上错车了
Guess I, uh...
看来我...
need to pay closer attention to things.
得多注意点了
Sorry.
抱歉
Had to get rid of some excess baggage.
去处理几个多余行李了
You were right, May.
你说得对 梅
He's good.
他很厉害
Very good.
非常厉害
Hunter, if you're in position, he's all yours.
亨特 你已经就位的话 他归你了
Copy that, darlin'.
收到 亲爱的
Happy to oblige.
乐意帮忙
The cuts were all quite deep,
伤口挺深的
but the cause of death was cardiac arrest.
但死因是心脏骤停
She died from shock due to the pain, not from the wounds.
她死于疼痛引起的休克 并非这些外伤
Very common in this type of ritualistic murder.
典型的仪式谋杀
Ritualistic?
仪式
It has all the characteristics.
这符合所有特征
The cuts are very precise,
伤口非常精准
and the killer continued to carve on her long after she died,
杀手在她死后继续伤害她的身体
as if there were some need to complete the work.
就好像他需要完成这副作品
My hunch is that it wasn't the first time, either.
我觉得这应该不是第一次了
It's also not the first time we've seen these carvings.
我们也不是第一次看到这种刻痕了
They're the same ones Garrett was making, correct?
这跟加勒特之前刻的一样 对吧
Dr. Simmons, here are the reports you requested.
西蒙斯博士 这是你要的报告
Thank you.
谢谢
It's the analysis from the subjects.
是对几个样本的分析
Subjects, plural?
几个样本
We found blood and tissue samples
我们在她指甲下发现了
from a secondary source under her nails.
其他人的血液和组织样本
She put up a fight.
她反抗过
Oh, no.
Just as I suspected.
跟我猜的一样
She had GH-325 in her blood.
她血液里有GH-325
A tahiti patient.
是塔希提病患
Whoever killed her also had GH-325 in their blood.
杀她的人 体内也有GH-325
Don't look at me. I didn't do it.
别看我 不是我干的
No, of course, but you both had GH-325 injections.
当然 可你们都注射过GH-325
Hypergraphia was one of the
多写症是他们试图
side effects they tried to treat with memory replacement.
利用记忆置换治疗的副作用之一
Garrett suffered from it.
加勒特就有多写症
Apparently, so does our killer,
显然 杀手也一样
and they both turned into dangerous psychopaths.
而他们都变成了危险的疯子
Have either of you been experiencing a compulsion to write or carve?
你俩有破切想要写字或刻画的症状吗
We're fine.
我们没事
But somewhere out there is a tahiti patient
但有个塔希提病患流落在外
who may be targeting all the others.
可能正在以其他人为目标
We need to find him.
我们得找到他
The patient files were all destroyed.
病人的档案都被销毁了
How would anyone be able to locate them?
怎么能找到他们啊
I don't know.
不知道
How many tahiti patients were there?
到底有多少塔希提病患
I don't know.
不知道
Do you think the killer will come after the two of you?
你觉得凶手会来追杀你们吗
I don't know.
不知道
If you don't know anything, then how are we gonna find them?
你什么都不知道 那我们怎么找他们
You're gonna have to torture it out of me.
你们得对我严刑逼供了
Is all this really necessary?
这些真有必要吗
If you're going to insist on doing this,
如果你坚持要这么做
I'm going to be monitoring you very closely.
我必须密切观察你
It took me and Fitz six weeks
我和菲兹花了六周
to figure out how to operate this,
才弄明白怎么操作这东西
and quite honestly, I never thought we'd have to use it.
说实话 我压根没想到我们用得上它
We should have destroyed it.
我们该毁了它
In the history of bad ideas,
要论糟糕的主意
this is light-years ahead of everything.
这绝对是糟糕到极点了
No, trying to bring dead agents back to life using alien blood
不 用外星人血液让特工起死回生
blows everything else away.
才是登峰造极
They buried those memories for a reason, Coulson.
他们掩盖那些记忆是有原因的 科尔森
They were driving people insane.
它会让人发疯
And now you want to uncover it when you've been getting worse.
你本来就每况愈下 却还要挖掘这段记忆
May would never --
梅绝不会...
May's not the director. This is my call.
梅不是局长 这事我说了算
I was put in charge of the Tahiti Project,
我曾是塔希提计划的负责人
so those people are my responsibility.
所以这些人的生死我不能不管
If going back in this machine saves even one life,
如果唤醒记忆能挽救哪怕一个人的性命
then it's worth the risk.
风险再大也值了
Stealing bodies, talking about aliens,
偷走尸体 研究外星人
and bringing the dead back to life.
让死人复活
What kind of creature feature did I sign up for?
我这是掺和进了什么事
- Coulson lost his -- - Marbles?
-科尔森失去了 -理智
Mind?
头脑
No, memories.
不 记忆
The machine helps him find them.
这个机器能帮他找回来
Mack, I need you close just in case.
迈克 为了以防万一你得站近些
In case...?
什么万一
In case he starts screaming and you need to hold him down.
万一他突然尖叫起来你得按住他
Okay, try to stay relaxed.
尽量保持放松
Listen to my voice. I'll guide you through,
听我的声音 我会指引你
But at the first sign of any duress, I'm pulling you out.
我一旦看到危险迹象 就会立刻中止
No, not until we have everything we need to find this guy.
不行 你得想方设法找到那个人才行
All systems are go.
可以开始了
Concentrate on Agent Stevens.
注意力放在史蒂文斯特工身上
She's your access point. Focus on her.
她是你的接入点 想着她
All right. Take him back.
好 送他回到过去吧
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Where are you?
你在哪
The guest house...
招待所
In the interview room.
接见室里
D-do you recognize anyone?
有别人吗
I'm alone.
就我一个
Concentrate on Agent Stevens.
凝想史蒂文斯特工
How do you feel today?
你今天感觉怎么样
Terrific. I've never felt better.
很好 好极了
Do you remember how you got here?
你记得你是怎么来到这里的吗
I volunteered.
我自愿的
I was dying, and...
我本来要死了
When I woke up, everything was okay.
等我醒来时 一切都没事了
She's here.
她出现了
She's doing well.
她状态不错
And the others? How many are there?
还有其他人吗 有多少
Thank you, agent coulson, for all your help.
谢谢你的帮助 科尔森特工
I'm ready to get back in the field.
我随时可以重新出勤了
I-I can't believe this actually worked.
我简直不敢相信这成功了
I feel great. It's a new day.
我很好 有种焕然一新的感觉
How long are you keeping me here?
你要让我在这里待多久
Six patients, well-adjusted.
六个患者 术后适应良好
I'm recommending immediate release.
我认为他们可以立刻出院
His heart rate is spiking.
他的心跳突然加快了
What's happening, Coulson?
发生了什么 科尔森
I see the writing... for the first time.
我见到了那个纹样 那是第一次
Something's happening to them.
他们有异样
How long are you gonna keep me here with these lunatics, Coulson?
你要让我和这群疯子一起关多久 科尔森
Vital signs elevating.
生命体征在上升
Tell me what's going on, Coulson.
告诉我发生了什么 科尔森
Degenerative effects. They're unstable.
出现衰退反应 他们状态很不稳定
They're getting worse every day.
他们每况愈下
They're getting worse every day.
他们每况愈下
We're losing them.
他们要不行了
We need to shut down the program.
我们得中止这个计划
This isn't a failure, Agent Coulson.
这并非失败 科尔森特工
It's a first step.
这只是第一步
We rejuvenated life.
我们让他们再次拥有了人生
This isn't life.
这不叫人生
We need to shut it down and destroy the host.
我们得中止计划 销毁宿主
You can't do that!
你不能那么做
It's thousands of years old, pre-dating the pyramids!
它有几千年的历史 比金字塔还早
We haven't even scratched the surface of the benefits.
我们连一点成果都还没取得呢
These are human beings, not lab rats!
他们可是大活人 不是小白鼠
I'm contacting Fury.
我要联系弗瑞
There's still hope for them.
他们还有希望
The host's genetic material
宿主的遗传基因
may be implanting its own genetic memories onto theirs,
可能将自己的记忆带进了他们的记忆里
creating the psychic schism.
才造成精神分裂
If we were to completely wipe away all their memories...
如果我们完全抹去他们所有的记忆
Erase their minds? That's hope?
抹去他们的思想 那叫有希望吗
We can give them new memories, new identities.
我们可以给他们灌输新的记忆 新的身份
They'll never be agents again,
他们再也不能做特工了
but they'll be able to lead normal, healthy lives.
但他们能过上正常 健康的生活
Let me die!
让我死吧
No, stop! Please! No!
不 住手 不要
Please, will you make it stop?
可以停止吗
Please, make it stop!
求求你 停止吧
Please, somebody!
求求你 来人啊
Somebody stop it!
快来人停下它
Stop doing this, please!
住手吧 求求你
What have we done?
我们都干了什么
What have we done?
我们都干了什么
What have we done?
我们都干了什么
What did you do? Tell me.
你做了什么 告诉我
We erased them, all of them.
我们抹去了他们的记忆 所有人
New names, new memories... it was the only way.
新的名字 新的身份 这是唯一的办法
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Can you find their new names?
你能找出他们的新名字吗
Uh, how much more can he take?
他还能承受多久
I don't know.
不知道
Whatever you're doing to him, you need to stop!
不管你们在对他做什么 马上停止吧
Coulson, we need their names.
科尔森 我们需要他们的名字
Find their names so we can pull you out!
找出他们的名字 我们就中止
Lewis Seaver.
路易斯·西弗
That's one. That... that's one. That's...
找到一个 找到一个
K-keep them coming. Keep them coming.
继续找 继续找
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
Looks like the big, bad wolf is stopping for a pint.
看来大坏狼要停下来喝一杯
I'll give you a choice.
给你个选择
Colombian necktie...
哥伦比亚领带
or bullet in the head.
还是喋血街头
Bullet in the head...
喋血街头
On the rocks.
加冰
On the house.
我请客
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
Hello.
你们好啊
May, we have a problem.
梅 我们有麻烦了
Grant Ward.
格兰特·沃德
In from the cold at last.
终于出现了
Mr. Garrett spoke quite highly of you.
加勒特先生对你赞赏有加
Imagine my surprise when I received your call.
想象一下我接到你电话时有多惊讶吧
I wasn't even aware that phone was active...
我都不知道那电话能打通
or you, for that matter.
也不知道你还活着
We thought you were dead.
我们以为你死了
Not dead.
没死
Waiting.
只是在等待
I was locked in a cage.
我被关在牢里
Before that, I was trapped behind a S.H.I.E.L.D. badge.
在那之前 我受制于神盾局的徽章
Now I'm finally free.
现在我终于自由了
How can we help you?
我们能帮你些什么
Since Strucker is overseas,
斯特拉克在海外
沃尔夫冈·冯·斯特拉克男爵 九头蛇首领之一 《美国队长2》后面彩蛋露过脸
I assume you report to someone else.
我想你应该有其他上司了
- That's correct. - I want a meeting.
-没错 -我要见他一面
Though we do appreciate your talents and your loyalty,
尽管我们非常欣赏你的才干和忠诚
Mr. Whitehall is a very busy man.
但怀特霍尔先生非常繁忙
Will his schedule open up if I can get you face-to-face with Coulson?
如果我能让你见到科尔森 他会有空见我吗
Close enough to put...
近到能
a bullet in his head.
一枪打在他脑门上
Skye?
斯凯
Coulson?! Anyone.
科尔森 有人吗
When the cat's away...
猫儿不在
Keep trying to reach them.
继续联络他们
I'm taking us down.
我要把空客降落
The body of Lewis Seaver was found in the remains
迈阿密圣玛丽亚教堂的火灾废墟中
of the Santa Maria church fire in Miami.
发现了路易斯·西弗的尸首
The fire was this guy too.
那场火灾也是他
Three of the others died of unnatural causes in the last six weeks.
过去六周里 还有三个病患非自然死亡
This guy is definitely targeting Tahiti patients.
这人绝对是以塔希提病患为目标
- Is there still a chance? - Two of them are alive.
-还有机会吗 -还有两人活着
We need to find out which one is the killer.
我们要查出哪个是凶手
Do you remember anything, a-any clues?
你还记得什么吗 任何线索
Stay out of my head, Coulson.
滚出我的脑袋 科尔森
There's nothing wrong with me.
我没有任何问题
Roll up your sleeves.
卷起你的袖子
You don't need to erase me.
你不需要抹去我
There's nothing wrong with me.
我没有任何问题
You're not okay, and it's only gonna get worse.
你有问题 而且情况会变得更糟
- But I can help you. - No!
-但我可以帮你 -不
It's the only way to know!
这是唯一能找到答案的方法
You...you can't erase me, Coulson!
你不能抹去我的记忆 科尔森
Don't do this to me, Coulson!
不要这样对我 科尔森
I need to know!
我必须知道
I need to know!
我必须知道
No! You can't erase me!
不行 你不能抹去我的记忆
I need to know what it means!
我得知道它的含义
It wants me to know!
它想让我知道
I need to know!
我必须知道
It wants me to know! I need to know!
它想让我知道 我必须知道
I need to know!
我必须知道
I need to know!
我必须知道
No! No!
不要 不要
I need to know! I need to know!
我必须知道 我必须知道
Get him the hell out of there!
把他弄出来
- Shut it down! Shut it down! - I need to know!
-关掉它 关掉它 -我必须知道
Sedate him! I'm calling may.
给他打镇静剂 我去联系梅
I got Skye.
我联系到斯凯了
Skye?
斯凯
We have a Ward situation
沃德有状况
that's about to get really bad for all of us.
而且对我们很不利
Coulson went into the memory machine.
科尔森进入了记忆机器
What?! And you let him.
什么 你居然同意了
It wasn't my call.
这不是我能决定的
Lock him up,
把他关起来
and keep him under observation until I get back.
在我回来之前一直监控他
What the hell is going on?
到底是怎么了
Let's just stay focused.
集中注意力吧
I need to know.
我必须知道
I need to know!
我必须知道
- What did you do to him? - Just hold him down.
-你对他做了什么 -把他按住
Coulson?
科尔森
Don't make me use this.
不要逼我用这个
I'm sorry.
对不起
I spoke to May.
我联系梅了
She wants us to lock you up until she gets back.
她让我们把你关起来 等她回来
I think that's a good idea.
我觉得这是个好主意
His name was Sebastian Derik.
他叫塞巴斯蒂安·德里克
He was an assassin from the dark side of S.H.I.E.L.D.
他是神盾局的隐秘杀手
How many others did you say are still alive?
你说有几个人还活着
Just one... Hank Thompson.
只剩一个了 汉克·汤普森
He only lives a few hours away from here,
他住的地方离这里只有几小时路程
so I'll send some agents to protect him.
我会派几个特工去保护他
That won't be necessary.
不需要了
- Coulson! - Sorry.
-科尔森 -对不起
I need to take care of him personally.
我要亲自保护他
Coulson, what do you...
科尔森 你要...
汤普森焊接电器店
Hey, you want to slow down that train, buddy?
要不要给火车减减速 伙计
You want to see them crash, don't you?
你想看他们撞车是吧
I fear for the world the day you get your driver's license.
等你拿到驾照 我会为这世界担心的
Hank, there's someone up at the house that wants to see you.
汉克 有人在门口 说想见你
Is it a customer?
是顾客吗
Says he's an old friend?
他说他是你的老朋友
Okay, I'll be right there.
好的 我马上过去
I've seen some messed-up stuff in my day, turbo,
我见过不少操蛋事 糊涂虫
but nothing quite like that.
但没见过这样的
Holding down the director like he's possessed...
把局长关起来 好像他发疯了一样
Yeah, well, what happened... that's not...
是啊 不管发生了什么 那不是...
wasn't his fault.
不是他的错
I know. Someone jumbled his memories.
我知道 有人搅乱了他的记忆
No, his memories weren't jumbled.
不 他的记忆不是被搅乱
They were...replaced.
而是被...置换了
Just some of them.
有一部分被置换了
You're up.
该你了
- No, I'm okay. - Nah, come on.
-不用了 -来吧
It's good for you.
这对你有帮助
Helps your brain and hands learn to get their act together.
能训练你大脑和手的协调性
Replaced memories, jumbled memories...
被置换的记忆 被搅乱的记忆
How the hell is he supposed to keep everything together?
他怎么还能保持清醒
What if he forgets what team he's on?
要是他忘了他是哪边的人了呢
You know, I like my bosses un-jumbled at all times.
我希望我的老大不要乱糟糟的
Yeah, he is, or he will be.
他没有乱糟糟的 会好的
He'll recover. He did before.
他会恢复的 他以前就恢复过
Besides, brains never delete files.
而且大脑永远不会删除文件
They just lose connections.
它们只是失去了联系
But there's always a backup.
但总有备份的
Just a matter of digging and finding them.
只是需要点时间来找到它们
So, you've got backup files, too?
这么说 你也有备份
Has anyone seen Skye?
有人看见斯凯了吗
Oh, no.
不好
Guys... quick.
快去放她出来
...been? It's about time?
...去哪了 这么久才来
- Coulson did this to you? - You think?
-科尔森做的吗 -你以为呢
Is he going after the killer?
他是去找凶手了吗
Not the killer.
不是凶手
Can I help you?
有事吗
My name is Phil Coulson.
我是菲尔·科尔森
You don't remember me, but we've met.
你可能不记得我了 但我们见过
It's very important that we talk.
我有很重要的事要跟你谈
This isn't a good time.
现在不方便
You need to listen to me.
你一定得听我说
Look, I have no idea who you are or what you want,
我不知道你是谁 想干什么
but you need to leave.
但你该离开了
Mr. Thompson... please.
汤普森先生 求你了
Look.
听着
Okay, you have something to say, you can say it out here.
你有什么要说的 就在这里说吧
I have every reason to believe that your life is in danger.
我有十足理由相信你有生命危险
Is your family home?
你家人在吗
No.
不在
That's good...
那就好
because I need to pick your brain.
因为我要给你开脑
No one's been in or out since the party started.
他们进去后没有人进出过
You're sure no one saw you?
你确定没人看到你吗
I didn't blow my cover.
我可没暴露身份
You suggesting I did?
你是在说我有吗
It's okay, it happens.
没关系的 这种事时有发生
What did you do, come on too strong?
怎么了 装得太过了吗
Subtlety is key.
低调是关键
You were dressed like a cowboy.
你穿得跟个牛仔似的
- I... - Enough.
-我... -够了
There's a good chance Ward's wearing his ka-boom box.
沃德很可能还带着炸药
If we can't get a fast, clean shot,
如果我们不能一枪致命
he could take the whole building down with us inside.
他可能把整栋建筑连我们一起炸了
We don't have the resources for this.
我们人手不够
We should call in outside reinforcements.
或许应该请求支援
No, if Ward saw them coming,
不行 如果被沃德看见了
he'd take them all down with him.
他会跟他们同归于尽
So, what's the plan?
那你的计划是什么
Get a fast, clean shot.
一枪致命
I don't want to hurt you, but you need to listen to me.
我不想伤害你 但你得听我说
You were an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
你曾经是神盾局特工
Please, just go.
求你了 快走吧
Do you recognize these symbols?
你对这些符号有印象吗
No, no, I don't.
不 我没有
- Look, is that all you need? - Think.
-你就要问这个吗 -好好想想
Have you been drawing, carving, painting,
你有没有画过 刻过或者涂过
anything that reminds you of these?
任何跟这类似的东西
I have never seen them in my life.
我从来没见过这些符号
Look at them! Try to remember.
好好看看 尽力回想
I need to know what this means.
我必须知道这些符号有什么意义
You have pieces that I need!
你脑中有我需要的信息
I don't know what you're talking about, and I don't care.
我根本不知道你在说些什么 我也不在乎
Look, I've told you both, you've got the wrong guy!
我都告诉你们了 你们找错人了
Both? Someone got here before me?
我们 有人在我之前来找过你
Is he dead?
他死了吗
致科尔森
I'd be very quiet if I were you.
你们最好给我安静点
Agent Coulson, I've got bad news.
科尔森特工 我有个坏消息
The lunatics are running the asylum.
精神病院被疯子夺下了
Do you remember me, Coulson?
还记得我吗 科尔森
Do you remember what you did to me?
记得你都对我做过什么吗
I tried to help you.
我是想帮你
What, by erasing my memories, trying to change who I was?
抹去我的记忆 将我变成另一个人吗
It was the only way to save you.
那是救你的唯一方式
It didn't work.
可惜不管用
You want to know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because I discovered a little secret.
因为我发现了一个小秘密
Pain made me remember.
疼痛能令我记住一切
I found out after I started cutting myself.
我开始自残时发现了这个秘密
The more pain, the more I remembered.
疼痛越强烈 我就记得越清楚
That's how I found the others you erased.
我就是这么找到被你抹去记忆的其他人的
I remembered who they were and who they became.
我记得他们过去的身份和现在的伪装
I came for you first, Coulson, but you were already dead.
我第一个找的是你 科尔森 但你已经死了
Yet here you are.
可如今你又出现在这里
Why is that?
为什么会这样
Are you one of us now?
你也是我们的一员了吗
Why? Why would you do that...
为什么 你为什么这么做
when you know what it does?
你明知这会有什么后果
I didn't.
我也不想
I think it's because...
依我看
You wanted to know the answer to this.
是因为你想知道这个的答案
Look, I tried to help the others remember.
我试着帮助其他人记起来
I cut and I cut, but no one had the answer.
我不停地割 但没有一个人知道答案
I need to know, Coulson. What does it mean?!
我需要知道 科尔森 这到底是什么意思
I don't know. I'm trying to find out, just like you.
我不知道 我和你一样也在寻找答案
Do they drive you crazy?
你是不是也快被逼疯了
Yes.
I started carving on walls.
最开始我是在墙上刻
Is that how you started?
你一开始也是这样吗
- Yes. - It's not deep enough.
-是 -那还不够深
You can't just scratch the surface, Coulson.
你不能这样浅尝辄止 科尔森
We have to dig deep.
我们必须深挖
That's why I started carving bodies.
所以我才在人身上刻
It has to be deep.
必须要够深
- It's not two-dimensional. - No.
-那图案不是二维的 -没错
The answer isn't on the surface.
答案并不在表面
It's what lies beneath.
而在于其内涵
We can find it... together.
我们合作 就可以找到答案
That's the idea.
这就对了
No. No.
不 不
What does it mean, Coulson?
到底有什么含义 科尔森
I don't know.
我不知道
Take your family! Go!
带上家人 快走
Come on. Go. Go!
来 我们走 快走
What the hell is Tahiti?
塔希提到底是什么
Uh, Tahiti was designed to revive a fallen avenger.
塔希提起初是用来复活死去的复仇者的
That's how it got started.
最初目的就是这个
Uh, Captain America, Iron Man... those avengers?
美国队长 钢铁侠 那些复仇者
Those are the ones.
就是他们
How the hell could Coulson forget that?
科尔森怎么会忘了这个
What, does he have alien blood, too?
怎么 他体内也有外星人血液吗
Man, can you imagine that...
你能想象吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. being run by a man that's part alien?
指挥神盾局的人居然是个半外星人
Yeah, imagine that.
是啊 没法想象
- Stop! Hey! - What the...
-停车 -怎么回事
C-call the police.
快报警
There's two guys trying to kill each other.
有两个家伙在那边相互厮杀呢
They're out at my place, Thompson Welding.
他们就在我的工坊 汤普森焊接
It's right down the road.
就在前面
All right, stay here. We'll handle this.
好 待在这里 我们来处理
Okay.
You want pain?
你想要疼痛吗
Come and get some.
那就来吧
You can't hide, Coulson.
你无处可躲 科尔森
We're connected by the blood.
你我血脉相连
The answer's right here, Derik.
答案就在这里 德里克
All you have to do is look!
你只需要睁开眼看
- Let him go, Coulson! - It's okay!
-放开他 科尔森 -没关系
I'm okay now.
我没事
That's what you said before you threw me in a cell.
你把我扔进牢房里时也说你没事
Fair enough, but I'm not trying to kill him!
说得有理 但我没在杀他
I'm trying to save him.
而是在救他
I'm giving you to the count of three, and my gun's real.
我数到三 你放开他 不然我就开火了
It's here, Skye... everything we've been looking for.
就在这里 斯凯 我们找了这么久的东西
One!
He's not kidding! Let him go.
他不是说笑的 放开他
- Open your eyes, Derik. - Two!
-睁眼看啊 德里克 -二
It's just below the surface, like you said.
就像你说的那样 答案不在表面
All you have to do is look.
你只需要睁眼看看
Three!
You can put the guns away.
你们可以收起枪了
He won't hurt anyone now.
他不会再伤人了
How do you know that?
你怎么知道
He found what he's been looking for...
他找到他一直在找的了
What we've all been looking for.
也是我们一直在找的
The final piece.
最后的线索
I don't believe it.
难以置信
It's not so much a map as a blueprint.
与其说是地图 倒不如说是蓝图
It's a city.
这是一座城市
So, I was some kind of super-spy?
这么说我以前是个超级间谍
One of the best.
最顶尖的
We could use you.
我们用得着你
The whole story's right here -- what you were, who you were.
详细资料都在这里了 你是谁 做过什么
卡梅隆·克莱恩
神盾局人事档案
I know who I am. I'm Hank Thompson.
我知道我是谁 我是汉克·汤普森
I've got a wife I love, a kid I adore,
我有娇妻爱子
and every day, I wake up happy.
每天醒来 都深感幸福
I can't imagine I was happy being a spy.
我可想象不出当间谍有什么幸福的
Um, no offense.
无意冒犯
None taken.
不必在意
Thank you, Mr. Coulson.
谢谢你 科尔森先生
Thank you for... giving me a second chance,
谢谢你 给了我第二次机会
making me who I am.
让我走到了现在
You're a good man, Mr. Thompson.
你是个好人 汤普森先生
You always were.
一直都是
These agents will take you home now.
这几位特工会送你回家
Sorry about the blindfold.
得戴眼罩真是抱歉
I understand. Spy stuff.
我理解 间谍嘛
Oh, uh, if you, uh...
如果
if you ever need any welding, you know where to find me.
如果你有什么焊接的活儿 请来找我
Thanks.
谢谢
Sebastian Derik has been turned over to the authorities.
塞巴斯蒂安·德里克已被移交当局
He had sins to atone for long before Tahiti ever happened.
塔希提计划前他还犯过别的罪
But... at least he found his peace.
不过 至少他得到了心灵的平静
And you?
你呢
The compulsion's gone.
强迫症消失了
How can you be sure?
你怎么能确定呢
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Whatever's in our blood,
不管我们血液里掺杂了什么
it was driving us to go to that city,
它一直在驱使我们去找这座城
like homing pigeons,
就像信鸽在找回家的路
only we couldn't figure out what home was,
只是我们不知道这家是什么
so it was just driving us mad.
于是被逼得精神错乱
Once I had all the pieces...
找到所有碎片后就不一样了
Now we just need to figure out
现在我们只要弄明白
why this alien was so hell-bent on getting there.
这外星人为什么这么铁了心要去那里
Any news on Ward?
沃德有消息吗
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
In the meantime...
与此同时
we'll take advantage of his gift, Mr. Bakshi.
可以先用用他的礼物 巴克希先生
Here's his cellphone.
这是他的手机
See what you can find inside.
看你能找到什么信息
All right.
好了
Let's get this over with.
我们去了结此事吧
To answer the question on everyone's mind,
先回答所有人都在思考的问题
no, I'm not crazy.
不 我没疯
I know in the past few months,
我知道过去这几个月
it may have seemed like I was leading you on some fool's errand,
我似乎总派大家做些莫名其妙的任务
chasing after strange carvings and artifacts.
追寻奇怪的雕刻和艺术品
At times, I questioned it myself...
很多次 我也在问自己
wondering if I was chasing windmills,
我是不是在做无用功
trying to solve some unsolvable puzzle.
是不是在寻求无解之谜的答案
But the pieces are coming together.
但现在碎片终于拼凑在了一起
The puzzle's taking shape.
谜题有眉目了
The bad news... Hydra's trying to solve the same puzzle,
坏消息是 九头蛇也在破解同一个谜题
and they have more resources.
而他们的资源比我们丰富
The good news...
好消息是
we now have a piece they don't have.
我们有一块他们没有的拼图
Everything we've been doing, it all... leads here.
我们所做的一切 带我们走到了这一步
Our job... find it before anyone else.
我们的任务 就是在其他人之前找到它
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
All right, Mr. Bakshi, I hope you weren't into selfies,
好了 巴克希先生 希望你不爱自拍
or this could be embarrassing for both of us.
否则我们都要尴尬了
未知来电
Hail Hydra.
九头蛇万岁
Hey, Skye.
你好 斯凯
Where are you?
你在哪
Just wanted to make sure you got my present.
我只想确保你拿到了我的礼物
I promised him a face-to-face with Coulson.
我许诺他能面见科尔森
Probably not exactly what he had in mind.
虽然跟他想象的可能有点差距
I'll be sending a few other gifts your way now and then.
我会不定时地给你送去些礼物
Like a cat bringing in dead birds?
就像猫咪抓来死鸟吗
No, thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Just trying to be helpful.
我只是想帮忙
Oh, met the new recruits.
我见到你们的新成员了
I don't think they need to hang around much longer.
我觉得他们在那里可能待不了太久
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
Just a suggestion.
只是建议
Coulson could do better.
科尔森可以找点更好的人
Then again... I am hard to replace.
不过 像我这么优秀的确实难找
How about you tell me where you are and we can talk about it?
不如你告诉我你在哪 我们好谈谈
I have to go now, Skye.
我要挂了 斯凯
I have a few personal matters to attend to.
有些私人事宜需要处理
But I'll be seeing you soon.
不过我们很快就会见面的
I promise.
我保证
参议员沃德誓将弟弟移送法办