Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You did well. Pick it up.
干得漂亮 把它拿起来
I hear you've been looking for this.
我听说你一直在找这个
And only someone who can carry the diviner
而只有能拿起预言者的人
is allowed to enter the city.
才被允许进入那座城市
Or more importantly, the temple inside.
其实更重要的 是进入城市里的那座神殿
Mr. Ward here is something of an expert on s.H.I.E.L.D.,
这位沃德先生是一位神盾局专家
and you an expert on the diviner.
而你是研究预言者的专家
Together, I think there's much we can achieve.
我们联手 一定能大有成就
You know you've lied to me.
你知道你对我说过谎的
This happens every time -- we get closer, you get nervous.
每次都这样 我们关系一亲近你就紧张
Everything we've been doing leads here.
我们所做的一切 带我们走到了这一步
Our job -- find it before anyone else.
我们的任务 就是在其他人之前找到它
If there's evidence of this city on earth,
只要地球上真有这城市存在的证据
The computer will find it.
电脑就能找到它
Where'd everybody go?!
大家去哪了
Where'd everybody go?
大家去哪了
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We have a mission to prep for.
我们有任务要准备
This is the mission. It opens.
这就是任务 它能打开
翻译 大卫熊 萌西草 苏小黛 香茗小焙 milkon
Sacrifices have to be made.
必须做出牺牲
Poison tree, poison fruit.
毒树结毒果
Bye-bye, angel eyes.
拜拜 天使眼
Wait! Don't leave her!
等等 别丢下她
Sorry I startled you. You okay?
抱歉 惊到你了 还好吗
Grab your things. We're back.
拿上你的东西 有情况
Coming through, coming through.
借过 借过
Watch out, watch out. Coming through, coming through.
小心 借过
Hey, hey, take it easy with that.
喂 小心点
I made that for Coulson.
我给科尔森做的
Hey, you know, if you're looking for vacation time,
如果你想休假
bribery will get you nowhere, 'cause I've tried.
贿赂没用的 因为我试过
No, I'm hoping he'll let me work on the real thing.
不是 我希望他能让我修真的那辆
And so how do you get it to fly?
你怎么让它飞起来的
No, weather's fine, actually. There's not a cloud in the sky.
天气很好 万里无云呢
- I checked. - No, never mind.
-我查看过的 -不是说天气 算了
Were you looking for me?
你在找我吗
Yeah. Actually, um, the --
是的 那个
Actually, I need to go to the plane.
事实上 我得去趟飞机上
What, you need help with the holographic towers?
怎么 要我帮忙弄全息塔吗
- No, no, no, no, no, no. - The descender rig? What?
-不不不 -下降器吗 是什么
No, Simmons. Have to...
是西蒙斯 我得
I have to give her a case, and then --
我得给她一个箱子
You know at some point you're gonna have to talk to her, right?
你知道你早晚要跟她说话的吧
Good luck with the car.
修车的事 祝你好运
You're very lucky, Trip.
你很幸运 崔普
If they hadn't used that clotting agent on your wounds...
如果他们没在伤口上用止血剂
Well, let's just say I'm glad they did.
这么说吧 还好他们用了
I recommend a week of solid bed rest.
我建议卧床一周 好好休息
Where's that in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Handbook?
《神盾局手册》里可没有这一项
You're going to rupture your sutures.
会扯破缝针的
I won't be high-fiving anybody for awhile, but I'm okay, Jemma.
我暂时无法跟人击掌 但我没事 珍玛
There was a doctor in the house, remember?
基地有医生 不是吗
So, what was he like?
他是个什么样的人
- Skye's dad? - Yes.
-斯凯的父亲 -是的
That man was out of his damn mi--
他是个疯子...
Mission prep in five, cargo hold.
五分钟后布置任务 在货舱
Talking about my dad?
在谈论我父亲
I'm sorry. It must be so --
抱歉 这一定很...
I was going to use the off-color version of "messed up,"
我想用一种更粗俗的方式说"乱套"
- But it felt inappropriate. - Oh, it's appropriate.
-但感觉不太合适 -非常合适
My dad, Ward, the Obelisk, the city --
我爸爸 沃德 方尖碑 城市
it's all messed up.
一切都很乱套
I just -- I can't shake this vibe
我总有种感觉
that something really bad is about to happen.
觉得很严重的坏事就要发生了
You mean like someone getting shot?
比如有人挨枪子吗
Yeah, I got that covered already, so you can lose that vibe.
这个我已经做过了 你别担心了
Nothing but positive thoughts from here on out.
从现在开始 要保持积极心态
That's not wood, is it?
这根本不是木头 是吧
Here's what we know.
我们已知情况如下
Hydra's on the move.
九头蛇在行动
They have the Obelisk and an expert who knows how to use it.
他们有方尖碑和会使用它的专家
We can't let that happen, obviously.
我们显然不能让他们得逞
- Use it how? - Based on our latest intel,
-怎么使用 -根据最新情报
there's something very powerful inside it -- a weapon.
方尖碑内有一样厉害的东西 一件武器
Are we talking chemical, biological, energy-based...?
是生化 还是能量武器
Could be anything. It's alien.
什么都可能 是外星科技
While Simmons and I were undercover at Hydra,
我和西蒙斯在九头蛇卧底时
Whitehall was looking to create an extinction-level event
怀特霍尔想要制造一起灭绝性事件
to kill millions of people.
杀死数百万人
We have to assume that this weapon has the potential to do that.
我们只能假定这件武器有这个威力
Because bad guys love their WMDs.
因为坏人最喜欢大规模杀伤性武器了
Trick is, to activate the Obelisk,
问题是 要启动方尖碑
Hydra has to take it to specific place.
九头蛇要把它带去一个特定的地点
It's like they have the keys to launch a nuclear warhead --
就好像他们已经掌握了启动核弹的钥匙
Now they need the lock -- a temple inside the city.
现在他们要去找锁 在城市的一座神殿里
Any idea where this temple is?
知道这座神殿在哪吗
Glad you asked -- no.
很高兴你问起了 不知道
But it's in the city, and we now know where that is.
但是 它就在城市里 我们知道城市在哪
Even better, Hydra doesn't. Fitz?
更好的是 九头蛇不知道 菲兹
On our mission to Australia,
我们在澳大利亚的行动中
we hacked a military satellite network.
入侵了一个军用卫星网络
Using that, we ran a multispectral topographic scan of the earth,
并用其对地球进行了多谱地形扫描
miles deep through the oceanic crust,
深入海洋地壳几英里
looking to match ancient rock formations
寻找3D模型与城市吻合的
with the 3-d model of the city.
古岩层
And we found this.
我们找到了这个
Isn't that in the Bermuda Triangle?
那不是百慕大三角地区吗
'cause that would explain a lot.
这下很多事都说得通了
Actually, it doesn't have anything to do with the triangle.
其实 跟三角地区毫无关系
We solved that back in the '80s.
那事我们80年代就解决了
represent vertical air shafts that are close to the surface,
代表了接近地表的垂直通风井
possible entry points for the city,
或许能借此进入城市
but most of them are under the ocean floor.
可惜大都在海底了
Except for one -- here, in old San Juan,
除了一个 这里 在老圣胡安
where we'll enter the underground city.
我们要从那里进入城市
A survey team will test the tunnel's structural integrity,
派一支测量队检测隧道结构完整性
then locate the temple.
然后找到神殿
And then what, sir?
然后呢 长官
We blow the hell out of it.
我们把它炸掉
What about the Obelisk?
方尖碑呢
It's still dangerous all on its own.
它本身也还是很危险
One crisis at a time.
一次先解决一个危机
Come on -- what do you mean you can't break a hundred?
拜托 怎么就破不开一百了
Sorry. Nothing over $20.
抱歉 20以上的都不收
I've changed my mind.
我改主意了
I'd like a chia water instead.
我还是要芡欧鼠尾草水吧
I've been thinking about our next trip.
我一直在想我们接下来去哪
You have expensive tastes.
你的品味真不俗
And a wandering spirit.
而且喜欢四处游荡
You know, Agent May, the whole point
梅特工 你们既然
of embedding a tracker in somebody
给我植入了追踪器
is that you don't have to stalk them.
就不用再跟踪我了
Or did you just come by to say...
还是你特意过来打招呼的...
Dr. Whitehall would like a word.
怀特霍尔博士要跟你谈谈
Gonna want to make your next right.
前面路口右转
Unless you want to spend your last night on earth in the hotel Hydra.
除非你想被九头蛇抓走 送命
- How... - I'll explain later. Come here. Give me a hug.
-怎么回事 -回头解释 过来抱抱
I'm not hitting on you, okay?
我不是在泡你
I'm S.H.I.E.L.D. Okay, just...
我是神盾局的 快过来
I'm Agent Sam Koenig.
我是萨姆·凯尼格特工
You're gonna need a lanyard.
你得佩个胸卡
I'm telling you, sir, she looked exactly like Agent May,
真的 长官 她长得跟梅特工一模一样
except for the freaky facial-scar thing.
除了脸上有道吓人的疤
That was agent 33.
那是33号特工
She was wearing a nanomask, disguised as May,
她之前戴着纳米面具 伪装成了梅
But May electrocuted her right in the face.
但梅把电线杵到她脸上电晕了她
Oh, that is so badass.
太他妈狠了
Sam, I'm on with the director.
萨姆 我在跟局长谈事
You were saying you think hydra was there to kidnap Raina,
你刚说你觉得九头蛇只是来绑架蕾娜的
Well, we counted four two-man teams,
我们看到了四个两人组
all non-tactical, all in full surveillance mode.
都是没武装的 都处于监控模式
And the freaky one told Raina
而且那个吓人的女人告诉蕾娜
that whitehall wanted to talk.
怀特霍尔想谈谈
Question is why... and why now.
问题是为什么 而且为什么是现在
No idea, sir, but this is the first sighting
不知道 长官 但这是你放走蕾娜后
we've had of hydra since you let Raina out in the wild.
我们第一次看到九头蛇的影子
I'm sending Agent May with an extraction team.
我会派梅特工带撤离小队过去
Sit tight until they get there.
在他们到达前 先按兵不动
He's sending the cavalry.
他要派出"铁骑"
Sam, what, are you 13?
萨姆 你是13岁的孩子吗
You can't do a sit-up.
连个仰卧起坐都做不了
You think you're gonna hook up with the cal...
还想泡上...
More news on the investigation
关于马萨诸塞州参议员
of the horrific murder-suicide
克里斯蒂安·沃德的谋杀自杀案
of Massachusetts senator Christian Ward.
现在调查有了新的线索
FBI sources claim
联调局相关人士称
that while the senator did leave a recorded confession,
虽然参议员的确留下了一份认罪录音
other evidence found at the scene
但现场发现的其他证据表明
suggests another party may have been involved.
可能有第三方人士涉案
He did it. You know Ward did it.
是他干的 你知道是沃德干的
No doubt in my mind.
毫无疑问
The senator should've let us help.
参议员应该让我们帮忙的
We tried, but he wanted nothing to do with us.
我们尽力了 可他不想跟我们扯上关系
All we can do now is try and catch Ward.
我们能做的只有尽力抓到沃德
Or put the son of a bitch down.
或是直接干掉这个混蛋
We're splitting up the teams.
我们要分头行动
We're going after Ward?
我们要去找沃德吗
Hydra found Raina.
九头蛇找到蕾娜了
Tried to grab her in Vancouver.
差点在温哥华抓到她
Grab her. Not kill her.
抓她 不是杀她
They're grasping.
他们是狗急跳墙
Hydra knows we found the city.
他们知道我们发现那座城了
Maybe they think she can help them.
可能他们以为她能帮他们
We're pulling an extraction.
我们要去带人撤离
And you're leading it.
你来领队
I'll head on to the city in the quinjet
我带芭比 迈克和菲兹-西蒙斯
with Bobbi, Mack, and Fitz-Simmons.
乘昆式战斗机去城市那边
We need to locate that temple.
我们得找到神殿的位置
So, you want me to go with them?
那...你是想让我跟他们走
We're all anxious to see the city,
我们都迫切想看到那城市
But I'd like you to run point on Raina's interrogation.
但我想让你来主审蕾娜
I think she'll respond to you.
她可能会对你有所交待
Yes, sir. I'll spread the word.
好 长官 我去转达命令
You don't want skye anywhere near that city, do you?
你不想让斯凯靠近那城市 对吧
It's not the city I'm afraid of.
我怕的不是那城市
It's her lunatic father.
是她那个疯子父亲
Keep an eye on her, okay?
多留意她 好吗
Quinjet's prepped.
昆式战斗机准备好了
Yeah, I was looking for the dwarf case.
嗯 我在找装探测器的箱子
Well, ask Fitz. I'm sure he'll know.
问问菲兹吧 他肯定知道
I'm sure it's around here somewhere.
肯定就在这附近什么地方
So...How long were you two a thing?
你俩之前在一起有多久
A thing? Fitz and I? No.
在一起 我和菲兹 没有
I mean, we never..
我们从没...
I-I never dreamed...
我从没想过...
Okay. I'm just gonna stop you right there.
好吧 我得打断你了
If this were an interrogation,
如果现在是在审讯你
You'd have given me about nine visual cues to put you away.
你都给了我大概九个能搞定你的可视线索了
I know the story... of what Ward did to you two...
我知道沃德对你们做了什么
...how fitz's brain was damaged.
菲兹的大脑是怎么受损的
That's not your issue, is it?
但你们的问题并不在这儿 对吗
So, what happened?
那到底怎么回事
We were in the bottom of the ocean in a storage pod,
我们被关在储物舱里扔到了海底
Left for dead, and Fitz --
被留下等死 然后菲兹
He said something that caught me completely off guard.
他说了一些我完全没防备的话
Ah, those three little words.
明白 那三个字
I mean, not exactly.
不完全是
I barely had a moment to process what he was saying
我几乎没有时间去消化他的话
or how I felt about it.
或是考虑我的真实感受
Next thing I know, he's giving me the oxygen,
紧接下来 他就把氧气罐给了我
water's rushing in, and...
海水涌了进来 然后...
He's laying there, in the hospital bed.
他就那样躺在医院病床上
How long was Fitz in the coma?
菲兹昏迷了多久
Nine of the longest days of my life.
我生命中最漫长的九天
And when it finally broke, he -- he couldn't speak, he...
而他终于醒过来时 却不能说话
He just stared at me, confused.
他就那样盯着我 一脸困惑
All I wanted to do was help him.
我满脑子就只想帮他
All I wanted was my best friend back.
只想让我最好的朋友恢复原样
I never thought of him as anything else.
我对他没有过别的想法
That said, I can't imagine my life without him.
虽然如此 我又不敢想象失去他会怎样
It's all very confusing.
我自己也想不明白
You've never told him any of this, have you?
你从没告诉过他这些话 是吗
Yeah, it's tough.
我明白 这很难
I wish I could give you some advice,
我也想给你些建议
but I've never been friends with a guy first.
可我从来不会先和哪个男人做朋友
It's always been a roller coaster.
我的感情从来都是云霄飞车式的
Fast out of the gate, hit the drop, the turn,
一头扎进去 激情无限 火花四溢
the loop, the screeching halt, then...
千回百转 突然来个急刹车 然后
back in line to do it all over again.
回到起跑线从头再来
But is the ride worth it?
这么折腾一趟值得吗
I'll let you know when it's over.
等这趟结束我再告诉你
At the very least, you should be honest with him.
至少你应该和他说实话
If you don't have trust...
如果连这点信任都没有...
Don't die out there, okay?
给我活着回来 好吗
- Yeah. - Ready when you are, sir.
-没事 -都准备好了 长官
All right. Time to go.
好了 该出发了
I'll see you in San Juan.
我们到圣胡安见
See you there... sir.
到时见...长官
You and Hunter... again.
你和亨特...又和好了
Been through it enough times.
好多次了吧
Gluttons for punishment, I'd say.
要我说你俩八成是受虐狂
Let's not go down this road, okay?
我们不讨论这个 好吗
You're a big brother, but you're not my big brother.
你是个好哥们 可你并不是我哥哥
Your personal life, that's your business.
你的感情是你个人的事
I'm just wondering if it means you're bringing Hunter in
我只是想知道另一件事情
on the other thing.
你告没告诉亨特
Well, I figured after we lost Hartley, you'd try to --
我以为失去了哈特利 你会...
No, he has no idea.
不 他完全不知道
And I'd like it to stay that way.
而我也希望他一直不知道
Somebody call an ambulance! This guy just passed out!
快叫救护车 这家伙突然晕过去了
No, I'm Sam. Billy's the shorter one.
错了 我是萨姆 比利是矮的那个
That's not Sam's knock.
这不是萨姆的敲门方式
You two have a knock?
你俩还有敲门暗号吗
Yeah, we're brothers.
我们可是兄弟
Of course we have a knock.
当然有敲门暗号
You can't just look through the damn peep hole?
你就不能看一眼猫眼吗
I'm Billy. Sam's the shorter one.
我是比利 萨姆是矮的那个
Okay. Right. Well, we need to move.
好吧 我们该走了
Stand down, Agent 33!
投降吧 33号特工
I don't need your help.
我不需要你们帮助
There's more coming.
后面还有更多他们的人
We need to -- what the hell is that?
我们得...这是什么鬼
May's evil twin, formerly known as Agent 33.
梅的邪恶双胞胎 以前的33号特工
I thought the Koenigs were creepy.
我之前还嫌凯尼格兄弟吓人呢
Tell Coulson we're on our way.
通知科尔森我们出发了
No tails on the way in -- none that I could spot, anyway.
我们来的路上没人跟踪 至少我没发现
You ever had the fried plantains here?
你尝过这里的炸大蕉吗
Tostones? Yeah. Why?
炸大蕉 吃过啊 怎么了
I read about this place down the street
我听说街下边有一家店
where they put crab in them.
还放蟹肉
I wouldn't mind trying that.
我很乐意去尝尝
You know, after we save the world.
等我们拯救了世界后就去
Diego texted me.
迭戈给我发短信了
He's gonna be late. He's always late.
他会晚到 他总是晚到
Said he'd meet us on the other side of the plaza.
他说他会在广场那一边等我们
This contact of yours, can we trust him?
你的这个线人 我们能相信他吗
He's a politician, so, no, but he likes me.
他是个政客 所以不能 但他喜欢我
And he can get us those architectural plans?
他能给我们搞到建筑平面图吗
Yes, and he'll keep the local cops off of us.
能 还能让当地警察不插手我们的行动
Things could get sticky, depending on where we're digging.
事情可能会变得棘手 取决于我们在哪挖
Wish I was a hat guy.
真希望我是那种戴帽子好看的人
Some guys can really pull that look off, you know?
有些人戴帽子很帅的
who's about to blow up a chunk of an underground city,
准备炸翻一整座地下城的人来说
you don't seem fazed.
你好像不怎么担忧
Just want to make sure that we're here
只是想确认我们来这儿
to destroy that weapon, not recover it.
是为了摧毁那件武器 而不是带回去
Why would we do that?
为什么要带回去呢
That's what Fury would do.
弗瑞一定会那么做
But he did hand you the keys to the kingdom for a reason.
但他把重担交给你 一定有原因
Vendors selling their wares, bringing home a modest income.
小商小贩在叫卖货物 换来微薄的收入
Locals buying fresh vegetables for dinner tonight.
居民为晚饭采买新鲜的蔬菜
Tourists on their one vacation a year.
游客在享受一年一度的假期
They are the point.
这些人才是关键
They're the reason I'm here, the reason there's a S.H.I.E.L.D.
他们就是我此行的原因 神盾局存在的原因
There are 3 million people on this island,
这座岛上有三百万人口
and I won't let Hydra turn them into collateral damage.
我绝不允许九头蛇把这些人变成陪葬品
With all due respect, sir,
恕我直言 长官
this kind of op, Fury would have a number.
对于这种行动 弗瑞心里会有个数
- A number? - Of acceptable losses.
-什么数 -容许伤亡人数
For the record, I hate that phrase.
郑重声明 我不喜欢那种说法
That's why I brought Fitz-Simmons --
所以我才把菲兹-西蒙斯也带来了
Not just to find the temple
不单是为了找到神殿
but to assess its structural integrity,
还为了测评它的结构完整性
minimize injury or destruction.
将伤员或破坏降到最低
Minimize destruction?
把破坏降到最低
You really aren't Fury, are you?
你还真跟弗瑞不一样呢
You ought to know me by now.
到现在你该了解我了
Rather use a scalpel than a shotgun.
与其用枪 更愿用刀
Well, it's Hydra. Might need the shotgun.
对手是九头蛇 会需要枪的
Why do you think I brought you?
所以我带你来了啊
I'll be right back.
我去去就来
I'm gonna go check on the landing gear.
我去检查一下着陆装备
What? No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait.
什么 别别 等一下
No, no. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
别走 别 等等
Because the awkward silence in here...
因为这里尴尬的沉默
- I'd like to say something. - I've been thinking --
-我有话要说 -我一直在想
- Please let me go first. - No -- I don't --
-让我先说 -别 我不
- There's something I need to -- - I know I've got --
-有些事我需要... -我知道我有...
No, I -- I know things have been difficult between us
不 我知道自打我结束卧底回来
since I got back from being undercover,
我们的关系就一直很紧张
but I need you to understand that I didn't leave
但我想让你明白 我不是因为你的遭遇
- because of what happened to you. - No, no, no, no, Jem-- Jemma.
-才离开的 -不不 珍玛
Jemma, please, because I've got a whole...
珍玛 你别 因为我整个...
It's -- it's hard enough to get the words out.
有些话真的很难启齿
I've been thinking, and I'm going to leave the lab
我一直在考虑 我准备离开实验室
so you can be the one
那样你就可以
who runs the science division.
成为科技部的负责人了
I'm -- I'm -- I'm going to the garage,
我去机库
on the bus with Mack.
和迈克一起在空客上干活儿
You're clearly far more ca-- cap-- capable than I am.
谁都能看出来 你比我更...能干
At this point, anyway.
起码现在是这样
That's not true. You just need more time to heal and --
不是这样的 你只是需要时间恢复
I've had time, and I'm -- and I'm not better,
我花的时间够多了 根本没有好转
so you should run the lab...
所以你该负责实验室的工作
And I can work for you.
我可以给你打工
I just can't work with you.
但我无法和你并肩工作
I think that's what's best.
我认为这样最好
The fort of San Cristobal --
圣克里斯托瓦尔堡垒
held off the Dutch, the English, the Americans.
抵御了荷兰人 英格兰人 美国人的入侵
But apparently, not the aliens.
却没抵挡住外星人
Looks like your buddy Diego drew those plans.
这些平面图不会是你朋友手绘的吧
He got them from the city archives.
这是他从市档案馆搞到的
They're older than San Juan itself.
这些图比圣胡安的历史还要悠久
According to Skye's satellite spectrometry,
根据斯凯的卫星光谱图
there's a vertical shaft under this fort.
这座堡垒底下有一处立井
Looks like it's right at the water's edge.
好像就在堡垒和海水的交界处
Think we'll get a better vantage point from up there.
上到那儿应该视野会更好
According to the map,
地图显示
the garrison is located underneath that sentry tower.
驻防区就在那座哨塔底下
That's the deepest part of the fort.
那是堡垒的最深处
And inaccessible to the public.
外界难以接近
All the better for us.
反而对我们更有利
Won't be easy to get equipment down there.
要把设备拿下去不会容易
Get ahold of Diego -- see if he can help us out.
联系迭戈 看他能不能帮我们
We need to stay ahead of Hydra.
我们要保持领先于九头蛇
Even if Hydra locates the city,
就算九头蛇找出城市的位置
how do you think they plan on unlocking the obelisk?
你认为他们打算如何开启方尖碑
I mean, nobody can even touch the damn thing.
都没人能触碰那鬼玩意
That we know of.
这只是我们知道的情况
Corner, two men wearing classic Hydra black,
转角 两人身着经典九头蛇黑西装
trying desperately hard not to look conspicuous.
极力不想惹人注意
Good question. I'll go check.
问得好 我去看看
S.H.I.E.L.D. must be quite happy.
神盾局肯定很开心
Your plan of dangling me like bait seemed to work.
你们拿我作诱饵的计划好像成功了
I thought Whitehall wanted to kill you, not kidnap you.
我以为怀特霍尔想杀你 而不是要绑架你
Something must've changed his mind.
肯定有什么事令他改了主意
Maybe he thinks you know something about the obelisk.
也许他认为你知道方尖碑的什么事
Are you saying Whitehall has the diviner?
你是说怀特霍尔得到了预言者吗
Someone give that girl a new flower dress.
谁奖励她一件新花裙啊
Well, that changes things.
那就不一样了
They don't want to kill me.
他们不是想要杀我
I can hold the diviner.
我可以拿着预言者
You mean the thing that turns people to stone --
你是指那个能把人变成石头的东西
You can touch it?
你可以触碰它吗
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
Honestly, everything that we've been through,
说实话 我们经历了这么多事
I don't know what to believe anymore.
我已经不知道该相信什么了
When you hold it, these symbols appear.
把它握在手中时 会显现些符号
There's a pull to them,
能感觉到一种引力
like a sense of where the diviner belongs.
感觉到预言者的归属之地
Sounds a little "Harry Potter" to me.
听起来像魔幻小说
It's alien technology.
那是外星人的技术
The diviner reads your DNA
预言者能读取人的DNA
to determine if you're worthy of its power.
以判断触碰者是否配得上它的力量
You'll understand when you touch it.
等你触碰它的时候 就会明白了
I'd rather not die just yet.
我还不想死
You wouldn't, not according to your father.
你不会死的 你父亲是这么认为
He believes you're worthy, too.
他相信你也配得上它的力量
Listen, if you think you're gonna trick me
听好 如果你以为能骗我
into touching that thing, you're as crazy as he is.
去触碰那玩意儿 你就和他一样疯狂
It's our destiny.
这是我们的命运
They've got her, sir.
他们抓住她了 长官
I'm sorry, but she did mention
抱歉 但她提到
that they implanted a tracker in her.
他们在她身上植入了追踪器
I'll get my best man on it right away.
我会立刻让我的得力手下去追查
So, what happened to Agent 33?
33号特工呢
You guys just left her there?
你们就那样把她撇下了吗
We had to. Hydra was closing in.
没办法 九头蛇包围了我们
We almost didn't make it out.
我们差点无法突围
I wonder if that's weird for May.
不知道梅会不会觉得不自在
Someone else having your face like that.
有人和你长得一模一样
Hey, Trip, how's the shoulder?
崔普 肩膀怎么样了
Uh... it's getting better. Thanks.
好多了 谢谢
We were talking about Agent 33.
我们在说33号特工
Ooh, with the freaky fried May face.
和梅长得一模一样 只是被烧得吓人
Yeah, and the scary robot voice.
还有吓人的机器人嗓音
Oh. Crush, kill, destroy!
碾碎 杀掉 摧毁
"Lost in space"?
《迷失太空》里的桥段
TV show? You --
是部电视连续剧 你...
Is there something in my teeth?
我牙齿上有脏东西吗
I was just wondering, how many of you are there, anyway?
我只是好奇 你们到底有几个
Brothers, I mean.
我是说多少个兄弟
That gets people every time.
每次都能骗到人
Yeah, yeah, you -- you got me.
是啊 你们骗到我了
Yes, the extraction was a success.
没错 撤离成功
Skye's with Raina now.
斯凯现在和蕾娜在一起
How big was the Hydra contingent?
九头蛇分遣队的规模有多大
But they sent agent 33 to take point.
但他们派了33号特工领队
You know she still has my face?
你知道她的脸还和我一样吗
I heard. Lucky her.
我听说了 她真幸运
Any theories why they came so hard at Raina?
知道他们为什么要抓蕾娜吗
Skye has one -- Raina claims
斯凯有头绪了 蕾娜说
that she can touch the obelisk without being harmed.
她可以碰方尖碑 而不会受到伤害
Said that it would lead them to the temple.
她说这可以让他们找到神殿
Do you believe her?
你相信她吗
You were right about Raina opening up to her.
你猜对了 蕾娜对斯凯都交待了
Have her stay at it.
让她继续问
See if Skye can get me any recon on that temple.
看斯凯能不能帮我刺探到神殿的情况
Where'd your friend Diego go?
你朋友迭戈去哪了
He won't go down into the garrison.
他死活不肯下驻防区
Turns out he's afraid of the legend.
因为他害怕传说
They call it la garita del diablo --
他们管这地方叫拉加里塔暗黑守护神
The devil's sentry.
恶魔的岗哨
- Delightful. - Yeah.
-太棒了 -是啊
The fort was built in the 18th century
这个堡垒建于18世纪
and helped repel some of our British ancestors
我们的英国祖先入侵这座岛屿时
when they tried to invade the island.
起到了很好的抵御作用
But this particular guard tower
但这座哨塔
was built in 1634,
建于1634年
and is well-known as being haunted.
以闹鬼闻名于世
Now, that's a deep hole.
这洞可真深
And haunted, apparently.
而且还闹鬼
Not scared of ghosts, though, are you Mack?
不过我不怕鬼 迈克你呢
I mean -- of course not.
我当然不怕了
But w-what was that story?
但那故事是怎么讲的
The story is, several of the guards
故事说 有几个守卫
went missing in the middle of the night from this tower,
半夜从塔里失踪了
never to be seen again.
再也没人见过他们
They simply vanished.
他们就这样凭空消失了
It's all preposterous, really.
太荒谬了
About as preposterous as an alien city.
跟外星人城市一样荒谬
- How's it coming? - Uh...Well, um...
-怎么样了 -嗯...
You should, um... Why don't you --
你应该...不如你来...
No, it's all right. You go first.
不 没事的 你先说
- No, no, that's all right. - Fitz, this is your --
-不 没关系 -菲兹 这是你的
- I know, but you -- - someone start talking.
-我知道 但你... -谁赶紧说有用的
Uh, we are ready to deploy, sir.
我们可以启动了 长官
Would you like me to --
要不要我...
How long will it take to survey the tunnel
要多久才能勘测好隧道
and locate the temple?
定位神殿
Uh, it depends on several factors,
这要视几个因素而定
like the tec-- tec-- tect--
比如构...构...
Tectonic stress levels?
构造应力水平吗
Tectonic stress levels, yes, and the structural...
构造应力水平 没错 还有结构
Structural integrity of the tunnels, how damaged they are.
隧道结构的完整性 有多少破损
And how deep they go.
还有隧道有多深
How will you know what the temple looks like?
你怎么知道神殿长什么样
Well, we'll know it when we see it, I guess.
我猜等我们找到了就知道了
We'll be depending entirely on the data the dwarfs send us.
我们只能完全依靠探测器发回的数据了
Uh, the tablet's still working.
电脑没坏啊
Looks like they just went out.
它们好像停工了
My very own S.H.I.E.L.D. I.D.
我自己的神盾局证件
I'm sorry for trying to run.
很抱歉我试图逃跑
I just got swept up in the moment.
我一时激动
You're lucky Coulson's the forgiving type.
你走运 科尔森不记仇
Actually, I feel very lucky we found each other.
其实 我觉得我们能找到彼此很幸运
Your father's told me so much about you.
你父亲跟我说了好多关于你的事
It's funny, since I've never met him.
有意思 我都没见过他
Of course you have.
你当然见过
When you were born.
你出生的时候
Did you know he actually delivered you?
你知道是他亲自接生你的吗
He also killed a whole bunch of people.
他还杀掉了一堆人
He almost killed my friend Trip.
他差点杀掉了我朋友崔普
Does he get emotional? Yes.
他容易激动吗 是的
Violent, even? Yes.
甚至很暴力吗 也没错
quite misunderstood.
被误解了
Then help me understand him.
那就帮我重新认识他
Where did you two meet?
你们在哪遇见的
I was just a petty con artist, scamming tourists,
我当时只是个小骗子 骗骗游客的钱
Running with a bunch of freaks, as we liked to call ourselves.
和一群怪胎一起混 我们这么称呼自己
My father was one of your freaks?
我父亲也是你的怪胎朋友之一吗
He took us in, cleaned us up...
他接纳了我们 把我们收拾干净
Showed us we weren't freaks at all.
告诉我们 我们并不是怪胎
Before I met your father,
在我遇到你爸爸之前
I was a lost soul with no clue of where I belonged.
我只是个找不到归属的迷途羔羊
The daughter he never had.
他想要却得不到的女儿
No one could ever replace you, Skye.
没人能取代你 斯凯
You're all he wants.
你是他唯一的愿望
Let's get some light down there.
送点光下去吧
Eyeballing it, it looks at least 100 feet.
目测大概有一百英尺深
I'm not scared of heights.
我怕的不是高度
Just get those dwarfs back online.
重新连好探测器就行
Otherwise, we're blind down there.
否则我们对下面的情况一无所知
Well, sir, it might not just be the dwarfs.
长官 出问题的可能不只是探测器
Could be all electronics.
也许所有电子设备都无法使用
Haven't you ever felt lost...
你就从没有过迷失感吗
or had that feeling that you were part of something bigger?
或者觉得自己有更伟大的命运
Like you were special?
觉得自己很特别
When you say "Special,"
你说的特别
what you really mean is "Alien."
是指外星人吧
Is that what you believe?
你真这么以为吗
We're human, skye.
我们是人类 斯凯
We just have the potential to be more.
只是我们有可开发的潜能
Now, that is most definitely alien.
那才是货真价实的外星货
Where do you get this stuff?
你从哪了解到这些的
- My father? - Partly.
-我父亲告诉你的吗 -一部分是
But my grandmother came from a long line
不过我祖母的先祖
of special people who believed in a story,
信仰一个古老的传说
about the blue angels that fell from the heavens.
是关于蓝色的天使坠落天堂
The ancients called them the Kree.
古人管他们叫克里人
And what do the Kree want?
那克里人想要什么
That's why they left the diviner,
所以他们留下了预言者
as a guide to the temple,
作为寻找神殿的指引
so the worthy would inherit the earth.
以便让有资格者继承地球
And do you know where this temple is?
那你知道神殿在哪里吗
That's what the diviner shows you.
那就是预言者会给你看的
Only the worthy are allowed inside
只有有资格者才被允许进入其中
to witness its true power.
目睹它真正的力量
And what happens to the people who aren't worthy?
那如果进去的人没有资格呢
I hope they've said their goodbyes.
那我希望他们进去前留过遗言了
Three pulls on the cable means "Help," got it?
扯三下绳子就代表呼救 明白了吗
Let me down easy, turbo.
绳子要放得稳一点哦 糊涂虫
Please be careful.
请一定要小心
We can't let them go down there, May.
不能让他们下去 梅
- We have to stop them. - Calm down.
-我们得阻止他们 -镇定
You can't let Raina get into your head.
你不能让蕾娜扰乱你
Look, she said the diviner
她说预言者
was meant to guide the worthy to the temple.
是用来指引有资格者去神殿的
It's the same symbol I saw on the obelisk.
跟我在方尖碑上看到的图案一样
It's got to be the temple.
那里肯定就是神殿
Trust me. It is seared into my brain.
相信我 它已经深深印在我脑海里了
We have to warn Coulson now. Something bad is about to happen.
必须马上通知科尔森 有坏事要发生
Damn it! Why isn't this working?
该死 为什么不能用了
Getting some kind of interference.
有干扰
S.H.I.E.L.D. 6-1-6 -- do not engage your defenses,
神盾616号 不要启动防御程序
or you will be shot out of the sky.
否则你们将被击落
There's hydra quinjets outside the windows on both sides.
两边都有九头蛇的昆式战斗机
Then let's step on it, shall we?
那我们赶紧踩油门啊
You have someone aboard that I want -- a woman named Raina.
我想要你们飞机上的一个女人 蕾娜
I'm going to send over a representative to get her.
我会派人去带走她
Any attempt to evade or retaliate
任何逃跑或反击的企图
will be met with hostile fire.
都会受到火力回击
Uncloak and prepare to be boarded.
解除隐形 准备接收登机
I hit bottom. Copy?
我到底了 收到吗
I'm trying! It's at max power!
正在做 已经是最大马力了
- He's struggling on the line! - Before the dwarfs went down,
-他在挣扎 -探测器失联前
they scanned for signs of life.
在检测生命迹象
All readings were negative.
没有任何发现
Wait! Wait, wait, wait! I can see him!
等等 等等 我看到他了
- He's coming up! - Hang on!
-他上来了 -坚持住
Get the harness off him!
把绳套取下来
Hey, talk to me, Mack! Mack!
说话 迈克 迈克
- Mack. - What happened? Were you attacked?
-迈克 -怎么回事 你被攻击了吗
I don't see any wounds or signs of blood.
没发现任何伤口或血迹
What did you say? I can't hear you.
你说什么 我听不到
I'm not going to give up
我才不打算
the lives of everyone on this plane for Raina.
用所有人的生命来换蕾娜
Hydra already has the obelisk. If they have Raina, too --
九头蛇已经有了方尖碑 如果再抓了蕾娜
We still have the edge.
我们还是占据优势
Coulson's already on site. Hydra's not.
科尔森已经到了现场 九头蛇没有
How the hell did they find us?
他们究竟怎么找到我们的
- We were cloaked. - Raina's tracker.
-我们隐身了啊 -蕾娜身上的追踪器
Old frequency S.H.I.E.L.D. used during the cold war.
用的是冷战时期神盾局的老频率
I'm a history buff.
我喜欢历史
Lower your weapons.
武器都放下
Anyone shoots, the plane goes down.
只要有人开枪 飞机就会被击落
Maybe it's worth it.
没准值了呢
Let's not get carried away just yet.
话先别说得那么满
First, you gave us Bakshi.
你先是把巴克希抓来给我们
Now you're back with Hydra?
现在又和九头蛇在一起了
Pick a side, Ward.
选定一边吧 沃德
I made you a promise, Skye.
我做过承诺 斯凯
I'm here to keep it.
今天我要实现诺言了
You're coming with us.
你跟我们一起走
Snap out of it, Mack!
快清醒过来 迈克
I don't want to hurt you.
我不想伤你
He's not going down!
他没倒下
Why isn't he going down?
他怎么没倒下
She's not going anywhere.
她哪也不去
- She comes, or the deal's off. - Shut up.
-她一起来 否则交易告吹 -闭嘴
May, if I don't go with him,
梅 如果我不跟他走
he's gonna blow this plane to pieces.
他会把整架飞机炸碎的
They're Hydra. They'll do it anyway.
他们是九头蛇 不管怎样都会动手
You can't trust him, Skye.
你不能相信他 斯凯
Yes, you can. Skye, look at me.
当然能信 斯凯 看着我
Don't talk to her.
不准对她说话
Skye, I give you my word --
斯凯 我向你保证
Come with me, we won't fire a single shot.
跟我走 我们决不会开火
Everyone gets out alive.
大家都活命
Is that what you told my brother before you killed him?
你杀死我兄弟之前也是这么说的吗
How many of you are there?
你们到底有几个啊
There's no other way.
没有别的办法了
Whatever happens, I can handle myself.
不管发生什么 我能应付
Oh, Skye, don't forget your tablet.
对了 斯凯 别忘了拿你的平板
You know, the one with the map of the city on it.
就是存着城市地图的那个
Please, Mack, wake up.
求你了 迈克 快醒过来吧
Don't make me do this.
别逼我开枪
This isn't an icer. These are real bullets.
这可不是冰冻弹 这是真子弹
Damn it, Fitz, shoot!
可恶 菲兹 快开枪
What?! What about Mack?!
什么 迈克怎么办
That wasn't Mack.
他已经不是迈克了
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Ward's mission was a success.
沃德的任务很成功
There was a complication.
出了点小意外
He also took a hostage from the plane --
他还从飞机上带走了一名人质
The S.H.I.E.L.D. agent named Skye.
是一名叫斯凯的神盾局特工
He said it was an insurance policy.
他说这是为了保险起见
Really? How curious.
是吗 真有趣
I'll have to ask about that when we join him.
回头见到他我得仔细问问
What's more important is they shot the S.H.I.E.L.D. plane down
更重要的是他们击落了神盾局的飞机
Actually, sir, Ward let the plane go.
其实 长官 沃德让飞机飞走了
That was not his decision to make.
他没资格做这个决定
What are you waiting for?
还等什么
Repeat -- shoot them down.
重复 击落飞机