神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第11集: 卷土重来 Bouncing Back

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
A team centered around people with powers?
异能人士组成的小队
Seems I might just get my team after all.
看来我的队伍终于成型了
Thousands of years ago,
几千年前
an inhuman was born on the Earth.
一个异人在地球上诞生了
that was destined to rule it,
他注定要统治世界
that others were consumed with dread.
以致其他人因此惧怕不已
and so they banished it from the earth,
便把他驱逐出了地球
Hydra was founded with the sole purpose
九头蛇的创建只有一个目的
of engineering its return.
就是想办法让他回来
He saved my life, and I never would have survived without him.
他救了我 如果没有他 我是活不下来的
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Yes.
I can't hate him.
我无法恨他
Why else would you fall for him? He did everything right.
要不你怎么会爱上他呢 他做的一切都是对的
And you dove through a hole in the universe for me!
你还为我穿越了宇宙呢
You're not Will.
你不是威尔
Will died saving Jemma...
威尔为救珍玛而死了
From me.
为抵御我而死
Now you know how it feels, Coulson...
现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森
- To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you. - No!
-眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡 -不
And now I'm coming to put you down.
现在我要去干掉你
It's over, Ward.
结束了 沃德
Malick was right.
马利克是对的
This is all meant to be.
这一切都是注定的
I'm part of a grand history.
我参与到了伟大的历史当中
漫威影业出品
三个月后
现在
哥伦比亚 波哥大
所有人待命
先确定威胁
怎么回事
他们想抢枪
我们的车遭到攻击
你寡不敌众
举起手走出来
找掩护
神盾局特工第三季 第十一集
神盾局特工第三季 第十一集
神盾局特工第三季 第十一集
神盾局特工
This can't be easy.
这肯定很不好受
It's fine.
我没事
Can I ask, why here?
能问问为什么选这里吗
I want him to see where it happened.
我想让他看看事发地点
Besides, I wasn't about to give him the location of our base.
另外 我又不能告诉他我们基地的位置
And apparently, he didn't want to invite us to his house.
而他也不想邀请我们去他家
All clear.
安全
- Mr. President. - Director Coulson.
-总统先生 -科尔森局长
Thank you for meeting me.
谢谢你愿意见我
Long overdue.
早该见见了
Rosalind spoke highly of you.
罗莎琳对你评价很高
She believed that I should be working with S.H.I.E.L.D.
她认为我应该和神盾局合作
I did always value her judgment.
我一向重视她的意见
I'll miss her.
我会想她的
I assume we're not here to share memories of a fallen friend.
我想我们不是来这里悼念故人的
This -- this problem...
这个麻烦
Rosalind said you called them Inhumans?
罗莎琳说你管他们叫异人族
Heads of state calling, not sure what's happening.
各国首脑都在询问到底发生了什么
Watchdog agencies hurling accusations.
各个监管部门胡乱指责
Fox News won't shut up.
福克斯新闻也说个不停
I don't need to tell you how delicate the situation is,
我想我不用跟你说现在情势多紧迫了
but we have to do something.
但我们得有所行动了
With all due respect, Mr. President,
恕我直言 总统先生
we are doing something.
我们一直在行动
哥伦比亚 波哥大
哥伦比亚国家警察局波哥大分局
世界卫生组织/泛美卫生组织安杰尔·佩努德
世界卫生组织/泛美卫生组织杰奎琳·里彭
我们得知外星人感染可能已经蔓延到这里了
最近发生了一起相关事故
等我通知一下我的上司
You're doing good.
你做得不错啊
I'm not great at projecting authority.
我不太擅长耍官威
It's nice to talk Spanish, though.
但能说西班牙语还挺不错
Reminds me of home.
让我找到了家的感觉
Do you miss it?
你想家吗
Especially Sundays.
尤其怀念周日
Mom cooks on Sundays.
我妈会在周日下厨
And you?
你呢
You have people?
你有什么想念的人吗
Sort of. Not really.
还好 也不算有
Colonel Ramon.
我是拉蒙上校
I speak English, if it makes this easier.
为了便于沟通 我可以讲英语
It does. Thank you.
那方便多了 谢谢
This way to my office.
这边走 去我办公室吧
We're following up a report.
我们看到有报告说
Your officers were attacked by a powered assailant?
你的手下遭到异能人士袭击
Yes. We're already overwhelmed by the guns, drugs,
对 我们已经因为枪支 毒品和绑架
and kidnappings, and now these things.
忙得不可开交 再加上这种事
Are they really aliens?
他们真是外星人吗
It's a little bit more complicated than that.
比那要复杂一些
But like everyone else, there are good ones and bad ones.
就像其他人一样 他们也有好坏之分
But when they are bad, we are powerless to stop them.
但我们没有能力阻止坏人
That convoy was loaded with weapons
那支车队本来载着
that were supposed to help us fight whatever this is.
用来对付他们的武器
And now weapons are gone.
结果现在武器都没了
But we're here.
但我们来了
We've got a team on the ground, and we're here to help.
我们派了一队人去现场 我们是来帮忙的
I don't know how it is that your agency still exists,
我不知道你的机构为何还能存在
nor do I want to know,
我也不想知道
but I appreciate your help.
但我感谢你的帮助
Does that mean you're reauthorizing S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你是要重新给神盾局授权吗
The public has a short memory but not that short.
民众确实记性差 但还没差到那种地步
The image of Helicarriers crashing down
天空航母舰队在首都坠落
on the nation's capital is hard to forget.
那场面让人难以忘记
Then why is this meeting happening
如果神盾局不存在
if S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't exist?
为什么还要进行这次会面
Because I need you to keep doing what you're doing.
因为我需要你继续做你正在做的事
Privately.
私下里做
Publicly, the ATCU will still be the face
明面上 ATCU依将是政府
of my administration's response to advanced threats.
对付高级威胁的机构
I'll appoint a new head to the agency,
我会给ATCU派一位新领导
one who understands they answer to you.
他会知道他听命于你
So we're your black-ops response.
这么说 我们帮你做黑活儿
Isn't black ops where you feel most comfortable?
你最擅长的不就是黑活儿吗
I certainly prefer it to bureaucracy.
跟官僚主义相比 我是更喜欢它
Okay, then.
那好吧
We'll keep doing what we do,
我们继续做正在做的事
and you'll keep pretending we don't exist.
你们继续装作我们不存在
Exactly.
就这样
One last thing.
还有一件事
Gideon Malick.
吉迪恩·马利克
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
He ordered this hit.
刺杀是他下令的
He's Hydra.
他是九头蛇
Even if you can prove any of that,
就算你有证据
Gideon Malick has a stake in almost every country's economy.
吉迪恩·马利克插手了几乎每个国家的经济
He advises world leaders, he served on the World Council,
他给世界领导人出谋划策 在世界理事会任职
he spent a lifetime and a fortune building influence.
他为扩大影响力花费了毕生的时间和财力
I can't pull that thread.
我没法动他
But you can let him walk free?
那你就让他逃脱
Rosalind bled to death right here.
罗莎琳就在这里流血身亡
Malick may have blood on his hands...
马利克可能杀过人
but my hands are tied.
但我无能为力
Yours are not.
可你不是
Is there any intel you're willing to give?
你有什么情报要分享吗
Never spent enough time with the man to get in his head.
跟他相处的时间太短 我无法了解他的想法
Listen, I'm aware of your sacrifices.
听着 我知道你做出的牺牲
I thank you for your service.
我感谢你的贡献
I'll be in touch when I've named a new head to the ATCU.
任命了ATCU的新领导后 我再联系你
We're on the move.
我们走了
Sorry he didn't give you an angle to go at Malick.
抱歉他不能帮你抓马利克
Actually, he may have.
其实 或许他真帮到了
I've seen this before.
我以前见过这种场面
Protests in Beirut.
贝鲁特的抗议活动
Urban rioting 101.
基本的城市骚乱
Child's play compared to the real issue --
跟真正的危机相比 不值一提
powers, wrong hands, again.
又是异能[权力]落入坏人之手的事
This could be something.
可能有发现
An entire armory's worth of military might
相当于一整个军械库的武器
nicked from a police van,
被从警车里偷走
right under the nose of the police
还是当着所有警察的面
in less than four minutes.
前后四分钟都不到
The two of us, trained, experienced --
我们俩训练有素 经验丰富
we can pull this off.
也可以做得到
But all it takes is one tainted fish taco, and pff.
但那人只需要一个被感染的鱼肉玉米卷
Unfair advantage, really.
真是不公平的优势
Transmission starting now.
现在开始传输
No offense intended.
无意冒犯
Yeah, no, it's great, being hunted, feared.
没事 被人追捕 感到害怕 这多棒
It's a blast.
可好玩了
Metal scraping on an urban street --
城市街道上的金属刮痕
a million and one possibilities.
有太多的可能性
Fitz?
菲兹
I hate to bother you, but is there something I'm not seeing?
我也不想打扰你 但你能看看我漏了什么吗
No.
没有
You're right. It's, um... inconclusive.
你说得对 得不出什么结论
Copy that.
收到
So, as far as the police on the scene believe,
当时在现场的警察认定
whoever attacked them was invisible.
攻击他们的是隐形人
Well, we've seen weirder.
我们见过更奇怪的事
Invisibility -- imagine the possibilities.
隐形 想想都能做什么啊
What are you imagining?
你在想什么
Nothing fun.
不是什么好事
Get used to it.
习惯吧
We can't put the Terrigen genie back in the bottle.
泰瑞根算是覆水难收了
Powers are the new normal.
异能是新常态了
I think you're just jealous.
我觉得你是在嫉妒
Damn right I am.
你说得太对了
Tell me you didn't try one of those little fish-oil pills.
你难道没尝过那些小鱼肝油丸吗
I had my fingers crossed for x-ray vision.
我祈祷有X光视线来着
I was just curious.
我就是好奇
I wasn't the only one.
而且不止我一个
I mean, I-I thought about it.
我想过
I didn't actually do it.
但是没真做
Rehab was a bitch.
康复过程很难熬的
Man, you two deserve each other.
你们真是天生一对
Let's fan out, cover more ground.
散开搜索 范围更大一点
Pretty nifty magic trick you did there.
好漂亮的魔术
Manos. Arriba.
举起手来
You'd think three years' high school Spanish...
在高中学了三年西班牙语还是...
All right, all right. Don't do anything stupid.
好了 别做蠢事
We're just here to --
我们只是想...
How do you lose someone as big as Mack?
怎么会迈克这么大块头的人给弄丢了呢
I don't know.
不知道
Same way one loses a truckload of weapons.
就像他们丢了一车武器一样
Well, good thing a grocery store down the street
好消息是 街边的杂货店
is security-conscious.
安全意识很强
Here we go.
找到了
Who's he looking at?
他在看谁
W-what did we just watch?
刚刚怎么回事
How accelerated, exactly?
到底有多快
Approximately 6 meters in a thirtieth of a second
在视频那一帧的三十分之一秒内
that one frame of video is exposed.
移动了约6米
So, very.
所以说 非常快
Well, catching her won't be easy.
抓她肯定不容易
I'll reconfigure the containment module,
我重新配置隔离舱
if we can even get her in there.
还不知能不能把她弄进去
Thanks.
谢谢
So we can do that remotely?
我们能远程调试那个吗
Exactly.
是的
The poly-tectic adapt to the power we're dealing with
高分子适应性材料可以根据我们要应付的异能改变
a necessity since Inhuman powers are so random.
异人族异能如此随机 这就很有必要了
Not true.
不是这样的
I'm sorry?
什么意思
Powers aren't random.
异能不是随机的
We were taught that each is given to fill
据说每个人的异能都是为了
an evolutionary need at the time.
满足当时进化的需要
Are you being serious?
真的吗
To create equilibrium within the species.
保证物种内的均衡
Yin yang and all that.
阴阳什么的
At least, that's what we were taught.
反正他们是这么跟我们说的
A natural intelligent design.
自然智能设计
Uh, sir, I think you're gonna be pretty --
长官 我认为你会很...
Stop what you're doing. Come with me.
停下你手头的事 跟我来
What do you think of Mr. Campbell?
你觉得坎贝尔先生怎么样
Lincoln?
林肯
Smart.
很聪明
Obviously most helpful in helping us -- Jemma --
显然对我们 对珍玛很有帮助
understand Inhuman biology.
帮她了解异人族生物原理
And it's been good for keeping her busy,
这是好事 让她忙起来
focusing on something else.
而不是想别的事
Things still feel different, though.
但我们之间不像从前了
But how could they not after what I did to Will?
但是 我杀了威尔 怎么可能还一样
You did what you had to do.
你做了你该做的
We both did.
我们都是
Sometimes there's no choice but the hard choice.
有时 除了艰难的决定我们别无选择
That's the job.
这就是我们的工作
Now set up the machine.
调试好这个机器
Sir, you're not really think--
长官 你不是真想
It's not for me.
不是我来
There's one person who might have information about Gideon Malick.
有个人可能有关于吉迪恩·马利克的情报
I need to get into his head.
我得读取他的思维
别犹豫了
我们今天就得处理掉这些
你应该一起来
我得对付洗手间里那个麻烦
完事给我打电话
你为什么来波哥大
Been waiting for you to come back.
一直在等你回来呢
So you snap back to the same spot like a yo-yo.
这么说你能像悠悠球一样 闪回到原地
Good to know.
了解了
How about you let me --
不如你让我
Damn it!
该死
I'm starting to hate you.
我开始讨厌你了
No mas.
不许动
Von Strucker's in a persistent vegetative state.
冯·斯特拉克一直处于植物人状态
Significant portions of his brain are damaged.
他大脑很大一部分受损了
Sir, I'm not sure what you want to do is even possible.
长官 我不确定你想做的事是否有可能
Let's find out.
试试看吧
It's worth a shot if it gets us closer to Malick.
如果能让我们更接近马利克就值得一试
We were alerted to a police report -- Bogota, Colombia.
我们注意到了哥伦比亚波哥大的一份警方报告
I've dispatched a team.
我已经派了一支小队过去
We need to replace our losses.
我们得弥补损失
Dr. Garner did a lot of damage,
加纳博士造成了很大损失
and our guest needs Inhumans.
我们的客人又需要异人
You have doubts.
你有疑虑
He can barely stand, doesn't speak.
他几乎站不起来 也不能说话
Because he spent hundreds of years clinging to life,
因为他花了数百年苟且偷生
trying to survive on the few men we were able to sacrifice
努力靠每几十年我们为他牺牲的
every few decades.
几个人存活
But I'm not a fool.
但我不傻
Keep your eyes open.
留心点
I don't want my faith to be misplaced.
我不想把信念寄托错地方
Sir, he's asking for you.
长官 他找你
He spoke?
他说话了
How can I help you?
我能为你做什么
What do you need?
你需要什么
I'm hungry.
我饿了
Chair's an upgrade.
有椅子算升级了
At least there's that.
至少有那个
我不知道你在说什么
Yeah, again, I don't know what you're saying.
我还是不知道你在说什么
你是美国军人吗
我知道你不是本地警察
Policia? Yeah.
警察 对
You stole pistolas from the policia
你从警察手里偷了手枪
and sold the pistolas to your amigos -- criminals.
然后卖给你的朋友 罪犯
我是罪犯
Yeah, you -- whoosh, whoosh.
对 你 飕飕的
You're a criminal.
你是个罪犯
我不会那样做的
我不会利用我的天赋犯罪
这是上帝的恩赐
Dios? You think God did this?
上帝 你觉得是上帝做的
Sí. Dios.
对 上帝
You think it was a gift from Dios or pescado?
你觉得这是上帝的恩赐 还是鱼
Pescado?
Yeah, fish.
对 鱼
I know my way around a menu.
我会念菜单
我那天晚餐就吃的鱼 然后就发生了...不知这算怎么回事
感觉像石头在往我身上爬
把我闷在里面
I think you're talking about Terrigenesis.
我觉得你说的是泰瑞根变异
- Terrigenesis? - Yeah.
-泰瑞根变异 -对
You're an alien.
你是个外星人
My partner's one, too.
我搭档也是
You'll see her soon enough.
你很快就会见到她了
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Hey, you.
你好啊
Her?
就她呀
Don't make me crush you.
别逼我揍你
So, this recovers lost memories?
这东西能恢复记忆吗
But it's a dangerous procedure on a healthy subject.
但对健康的人来说 这一过程很危险
And Werner's anything but.
而沃纳完全不健康
Anoxic brain trauma.
缺氧脑损伤
Prefrontal cortex is barely active.
前额皮质基本没有活跃迹象
But memories are backed up in other areas, as well,
但记忆在其他区域也有备份
traces and images tucked throughout the brain.
微量记忆和图像遍布在大脑的褶皱中
Just need to dig them out.
把它们挖出来就行了
You have a problem with this?
你觉得介意吗
Because I do.
我觉得
I've been in this thing twice.
我进去过两回了
Getting my arm cut off was pleasant by comparison.
相比之下胳膊被砍掉还算愉快了
But they're telling me Gideon Malick is untouchable.
但他们跟我说吉迪恩·马利克动不得
I won't accept that.
这我不接受
- We good to go? - Yes, sir.
-可以开始了吗 -是 长官
Werner, I need your help.
沃纳 我需要你的帮助
Concentrate on Gideon Malick.
努力想吉迪恩·马利克
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
No, just kill me!
不 杀了我吧
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
She'll wake up soon, and when she does,
她很快就会醒过来了 到时候
I want you to run point on intake.
你来负责纳入她
What do we know about her?
关于她我们都了解什么
Other than the kidnapping and the gun-running.
除了绑架和贩卖军火以外
She works a clerical job at a museum.
她在一家博物馆做文员
At night, art classes.
晚上去教美术
Artist turned gun-runner. Kind of sexy.
艺术家变身军火贩 有点性感
No record.
查不到记录
埃琳娜·罗德里格斯
It doesn't add up.
这说不通啊
She got powers. That's how it adds up.
她有异能 这就能说通了
Andrew was a lovely head shrinker
安德鲁在变成不可爱的
before he turned into a not-so-lovely Inhuman serial killer.
异人连环杀手之前原本是个可爱的心理医生呢
Point made.
此话在理
Fair enough.
好吧
Mack, is this the accomplice that you mentioned?
迈克 这就是你提到的同伙吗
Yeah. Yeah, that's him.
对 对 就是他
弗朗切斯科·罗德里格斯
Her cousin. Lives by her. Also no record.
她堂弟 跟她生活在一起 也查不到记录
Why are they taking those weapons?
他们为什么要抢武器
Hunter and I will go track them down.
我和亨特去把武器追回来
You're up.
上吧
She's feisty.
她脾气真爆
Yeah, she's not happy to be locked in there.
对 她不喜欢被锁在里面
I guess the shoe's on the other foot.
风水轮流转啊
You're enjoying this.
你在暗爽啊
Maybe a little.
可能是有点
You trying to regain strength?
你是想恢复体力吗
You were hurt pretty bad.
你伤得挺重
The body was dead.
这具躯壳已经死了
I was dying.
我也濒死了
They have advanced, but they haven't changed.
他们进步了 但却没有改变
"They"?
他们
Humans.
人类
But you're not human anymore, are you?
但你已经不是人类了 对吧
You don't believe I am what they say.
你不相信我像他们说的一样
Once I'm strong enough...
等我足够强壮了
...you will.
你会相信的
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
- Just kill me! - This isn't working.
-杀了我吧 -这根本没用
He's stuck in a memory of trauma.
他被困在创伤记忆里了
We can't snap him out of it.
我们不能帮他脱离出来
- Just kill me! - I know what that's like.
-杀了我吧 -我知道那是什么感觉
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
Just kill me!
杀了我吧
What about him?
他可以吗
- Me? - Just kill me.
-我吗 -杀了我吧
Neurons communicate using electrical impulses.
神经元细胞通过电脉冲传达信号
You could stimulate other areas of his brain.
你可以刺激他大脑的其他部分
Targeted electroshock.
定向电击疗法
Hell no. I'm not doing that.
没门 我才不干
Well, at the very least, it could jolt him out of this loop.
这至少可以帮他摆脱这个循环
Or fry his cerebrum.
或者烤熟他的大脑
He's suffering.
他在受苦
- You could help snap him out of it. - Just kill me.
-你可以帮他脱离痛苦 -杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
Just kill me.
杀了我吧
It's working.
起作用了
Tell me about Gideon Malick.
跟我说说吉迪恩·马利克
I'll handle everything.
我会处理好一切
He sold me out.
他出卖了我
You sold me out.
你出卖了我
Before he sold you out, you reached him.
他出卖你之前 你找到了他
- How? - You sold me out!
-怎么找到的 -你出卖了我
Tell me how.
告诉我方法
Dad said only as a last resort.
我爸说这是迫不得已的最后办法
Perizad sent me.
佩瑞扎德叫我来的
We went to Princeton together.
我们是普林斯顿同学
No.
不要
I was afraid.
我好害怕
I didn't have anywhere else to turn.
我无处可去
I didn't know where else to turn.
我不知道还能去哪
And now we do.
现在我们知道了
我们是想保护你 不被世界伤害
没叫你帮忙 也不需要你帮忙
那样的话 我们就要保护世界不被你祸害
我就知道
你们跟他们是一伙儿的
Tell her S.H.I.E.L.D. isn't really with anyone.
告诉她神盾局不跟任何人是一伙儿的
We're sort of our own thing.
我们自成一派
She said her powers were a gift from God.
她说过她的异能是上帝的恩赐
让我终于可以做点什么
结束不公 而不是继续接受社会一直以来的样子
I think we were wrong about her.
我觉得我们看错她了
Ask her about the convoy.
问问她那批货的事
Why'd she take those weapons?
她为什么要拿走武器
你偷的武器 你打算用来做什么
我们没打算用
别动
我们是想确保没人能用那武器
But... they belong to the police.
但那是警察的啊
知道我们这儿管警察叫什么吗
Thieves in uniform.
官贼
他们厉害是因为有枪
现在我有真正的力量了
可以保护我的朋友不被捕 不横尸街头
而你们想把它夺走
Found him.
找到他了
He was dumping weapons into the river.
他在往河里丢武器
She's telling the truth.
她说的是真的
We got visitors.
有人来了
Local law enforcement.
当地执法部门
Okay, well, be careful.
好吧 小心
Not everyone's on this side of the law.
他们并不都是站在法律这边的
We're on our way.
我们就过去
Stay with him?
看着他
What's going on here?
怎么回事
We've got this.
我们搞定了
World Health Organization jurisdiction.
这事归世界卫生组织管
You don't really expect me to just drive away, do you?
你不会指望我就开车离开吧
Guess not.
看来不会
It would've been easier if you had.
如果你直接走了会更好办
把他们带回警局
我们得查清他们在为谁卖命
他呢
用他来传递个讯息
Hunter and Bobbi were gone by the time we got there.
我们到时亨特和芭比已经不见了
Elena's cousin.
埃琳娜的堂弟
The police just left him there.
警察就把他丢在那里
I need to tell Coulson what's going on.
我得把情况汇报给科尔森
I haven't seen a lot of dead bodies, but is that normal?
我没见过很多尸体 那正常吗
No, it's too soon for rigor mortis to set in, but...
现在还不该有尸僵 但
maybe they have another kind of weapon.
或许他们有与众不同的武器
An Inhuman?
异人吗
I don't see how Bobbi and Hunter were taken otherwise.
否则芭比和亨特不可能被抓
Elena has been asking about him.
埃琳娜一直在追问他
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Hunter?
亨特
Are you okay?
你没事吧
It hurts.
好疼
Yeah.
Pain means it's wearing off.
疼说明效力要过去了
Bloody powers.
该死的异能
Good afternoon, beautiful.
下午好 美人
I need you to answer questions.
我需要你回答几个问题
His fate depends on your answers.
他的命运就看你的回答了
Why are you really here?
你们究竟来做什么
Joey's here to, um...
乔伊是来...
Here's the thing.
是这样的
It's not something I talk about,
我并不常谈论这个
but like you, I rely on my faith.
但我跟你一样 也依靠我的信仰
And somehow, I never made the connection
但不知为何 你说之前
till you said it, but...
我从没那么想过 但
maybe these powers, these...
或许这些能力
gifts that you have, that Daisy has, maybe they're not random.
你的天赋 黛西的天赋 或许不是随机的
Maybe it's part of a plan.
或许这是有大局的
我相信我有责任用这份天赋做到更好
She believes she's meant to do good with these gifts.
她认为她是注定要用天赋来做好事的
We believe the same thing.
我们也是这样认为的
We need to help each other, to stop them.
我们得互相帮助 阻止他们
She's in.
她同意了
How do your powers work?
你的能力是怎么运作的
It's connected to her pulse.
跟她的脉搏相连
And what does that mean?
什么意思
What's the radius on her powers?
她的能力半径是多少
As far as she can go in one heartbeat.
一次心跳的时间能跑多远是多远
You're my new best friend.
你是我的新闺蜜了
Okay.
好吧
Here.
Two figures, not moving but alive.
两个人影 不动 但还活着
Assuming Bobbi and Hunter.
应该是芭比和亨特
The other figures moving in the room -- assume bad guys.
分局内其他移动的人 应该都是坏人
One of them has powers, so best we avoid him.
其中一个有超能力 最好避开他
To that end...
为了这个目的
At S.H.I.E.L.D., we do better than duct tape.
我们神盾局有比胶带更好的东西
Joey, you seeing this?
乔伊 你看到了吗
Take care of it.
去解决
Why are you here?
你们来做什么
We're part of an alien task force.
我们是外星人特遣队的
There's an invasion happening of powered people,
现在有异能人入侵事件在发生
like Medusa eyes over there.
就比如那位美杜莎眼
Like I said, alien invasion.
我说了 外星人入侵
Okay, you grab the weapons, and I'll --
好吧 你去拿武器 我去...
Or you do that.
这样也行
Maybe you should make a run for it.
或许你该逃跑
Mack, you need to warn the others.
迈克 你得提醒其他人
The Inhuman -- the power's in his eyes!
那个异人 异能在他的眼睛里
No, no, Elena, don't!
别 埃琳娜 别
His glasses.
他的眼镜
Elena!
埃琳娜
Perizad sent me.
佩瑞扎德叫我来的
We went to Princeton together.
我们是普林斯顿同学
追踪等待连接
Hold, please.
请等待
Werner?
沃纳
No, he's in no shape to make phone calls these days.
不是 他如今根本没法打电话
You made sure of that, if I'm talking to Gideon Malick.
你确保了这一点 如果你是吉迪恩·马利克的话
I'll take that as a yes.
我就当是了
Phil Coulson here.
我是菲尔·科尔森
Is this about Rosalind Price?
是为了罗莎琳·普莱斯吗
The man who took her is gone.
杀她的那个人已经死了
As will be everything you value.
你珍视的一切也都会消逝
It's started to unravel, hasn't it?
都开始崩溃了 是吧
Your portal gone, the Inhumans you stockpiled murdered...
你的传送门没了 你积存的异人都被杀了
It wasn't easy to get this number,
拿到这个号码很不容易
but this call will cost you.
但这通电话会让你损失惨重
We're tracking this line everywhere it connects.
我们在追踪这趟线连接到的所有地方
It'll cost me millions, to be sure.
肯定是会让我损失上百万
I'll have to shut down a few offices,
我们得关掉几个办事处
but don't get too far ahead of yourself, Mr. Coulson.
但别得意过头了 科尔森先生
My influence reaches a little bit farther than that.
我的影响力比那要广一点
We'll configure the module to hold him,
我们会调整隔离舱来关押他
and get Bobbi, Elena, and Hunter to medical.
然后让医务人员给芭比 埃琳娜和亨特看看
This is Hydra Six, we've arrived.
这里是九头蛇六号 我们到了
What is that?
怎么回事
Hydra.
九头蛇
我哪也不去
你可以学会使用你的异能
我已经学会了
现在情况变了
你是个异人
我还是哥伦比亚人
是个办公室经理 是个女儿 是个堂姐
我得带我堂弟回家
我得告诉我婶婶他是怎么死的
She's not wrong.
她说得对
我明白这很艰难
但你能在神盾局干得很好
我已经挺好了
离家近
She's a perfect fit for this team you're trying to build.
她太合适你想组建的队伍了
Except for the pesky little fact she doesn't want any part of it.
有一点点麻烦的是 她不想加入
Look, she's also vulnerable out there.
她自己在外很容易受伤
Might be a good thing, keeping her close.
把她留在身边或许是好事
It's safer.
更安全
Don't look at me like that.
别那么看我
Is it safer?
真的更安全吗
Four of us in one place makes us vulnerable,
我们四个在一起会让我们不安全
like the 12 Inhumans Lash killed.
比如鞭笞杀的那12个异人
It's hard to build a team if everyone's spread over the world.
如果大家都分散在世界各地 还怎么组队啊
When I was a hacker, my team and I, we were tight,
我做黑客的时候 我和队员们很亲密
and we weren't on the same continent.
但都不在一片大陆上
Yeah, with the right tech solution, it could work.
如果技术问题解决了 或许能行
Let's hope the Director agrees.
希望局长同意
If we need backup, or if you do,
如果我们需要后援 或者你需要
we're a tap away.
我们一触就到
Backup.
后援
I'm -- I'm sorry for kidnapping you.
很抱歉我绑架了你
I'll see you soon...
我们回头见
Yo-Yo.
悠悠球
Goodbye, Mack.
再见 迈克
Goodbye.
再见
How about you?
你呢
Maybe you don't have to miss dinner this Sunday.
或许你这周日可以回去吃晚饭
When did you get done?
你什么时候做完的
Uh, earlier today.
今天早些时候
I think he's gonna like this one.
他应该会喜欢这个的
How are you?
你怎么样
Must be fascinating
很有趣吧
getting to know all about Inhuman DNA and --
能了解到各种关于异人族DNA的...
I miss you.
我想你
There it is.
我说出来了
I miss you.
我想你
I'm here.
我就在这儿
Together. We're --
我们在一起...
Professional and matter of fact,
一起工作 这是不假
and there's this chasm in the middle of the room
但房间里却有一道大裂缝
of all these things, of our kiss and Will's death, and --
因为发生的一切 我们的吻 威尔的死
And I'm sorry about that, Jemma, because --
对那个我很抱歉 珍玛 因为
because maybe there was another way...
或许的确有其他办法
and there was something else that I could've done.
或许我本可以做点什么
Will died saving me.
威尔是为救我而死
What you did was kill a thing, a monster.
你只是杀了一个怪物
You've been nothing less than extraordinary this whole time.
这段时间以来 你一直很了不起
So, um...
那...
...about this... chasm, as you call it.
你说的这个...裂缝
Can we start over, back to where we began?
我们可以重新开始吗 回到当初那样
16 and achingly shy.
16岁 害羞的要命
Two people, endlessly inquisitive,
就两个人 无尽的好奇
about to embark on a relationship
即将开始一段
that will change their lives,
改变他们生活的关系
but they don't know where it will go.
但他们不知道将来会有怎样的发展
I'm Jemma Simmons, biochemist.
我是珍玛·西蒙斯 生物化学家
Leopold Fitz, engineering.
利奥波德·菲兹 工程学
Hey, you.
你好
Welcome back.
欢迎回来
So, I just ran into Joey, packing up.
我刚看见乔伊在收拾东西
Yeah.
You think I'm making a mistake?
你觉得我做错了吗
Letting him live a normal life like everyone else?
让他像大家那样过上正常生活吗
No, you're not.
没错
No, I mean offering you the same deal.
不 我是指给你同样的提议
Your APB's been lifted. No one's looking for you.
你的全境通告已经解除 没人在找你了
You could go back to your old life if you want.
如果你想 可以回归以前的生活
I don't know.
我不知道
It's pretty interesting here.
这里挺有意思的
I was hoping you'd say that.
我就希望你那么说
You're trusting them more.
你更加信任他们了
It's good to delegate.
分派任务是好事
So it's not because you don't trust yourself.
那么不是因为你不信任自己
It looks good.
看上去不错
Fitz outdid himself on this one.
菲兹这次做得太出色了
Lots of bells and whistles.
加了好多花里胡哨的东西
It's pretty fantastic.
挺不错的
May I?
可以摸摸吗
Feels real.
感觉好真实
Feels like the others.
感觉跟其他的一样
It's not the hand. It's me.
不是手的事 是我
Maybe you're not supposed to get over it.
或许你不非得翻篇
Some things you can't move past.
有些事就是过不去的坎
They scar you, change you permanently.
给你留下伤疤 永远改变你
I don't know what happened there, on that planet.
我不知道在那个星球上发生了什么
I do.
我知道
You joined the cavalry.
你也是个铁骑了
针铁矿工业
In a surprising move,
令人意外的消息
Gothite Industry closed 10 offices today.
针铁矿工业今天关闭了十个办事处
Their stock prices continue to tumble as investor react.
投资者纷纷做出反应 公司股价也下跌了
Gideon Malick could not be reached for comment.
尚无法联系到吉迪恩·马利克进行采访
Sometimes you're wounded, sometimes you wound.
有时候你受伤 有时候你伤人
But he's still collecting Inhumans.
但他还在收集异人族
Any theories as to why?
能猜到为什么吗
Lincoln said Inhuman powers create a balance
林肯说异人的异能在物种内
for the species, an equilibrium.
制造了一种平衡 均衡
We got a lot of heroes on our side.
我们这边有很多英雄
Makes me wonder what Malick has on his.
让我不禁想 马利克那边都有谁
Did we get the Inhuman?
把异人带回来了吗
The doctors are with him now,
医生正在给他做检查
but they say his powers are strong.
但他们说他的能力很强
At least we get some good news today.
今天至少还有点好消息
You want to believe, but you don't know if you can.
你想相信 但你不确定你能不能
Coulson survived.
科尔森没死
Could be you're not who I thought you were.
或许你跟我想的不一样
You'll believe...
你会相信的
once I make a believer out of him.
等你看到我是如何让他相信
It makes perfect sense to name him the head of the ATCU.
让他做ATCU的主管非常合理
He knows all the players,
他了解所有人物
the public respects military authority --
公众也尊重军队权威
you've worked together.
你们还共事过
I wouldn't exactly call it "together."
我觉得不能算是"共事"
He has the utmost respect for you.
他对你非常尊敬
Now I know you're lying.
这就是撒谎了
Remember, he'll be taking orders from you.
记住 他要听命于你
And I'm sure he's thrilled about that.
他肯定开心死了
I'm confident this will work out, Coulson.
我相信这会成功的 科尔森
Mr. President.
总统先生
格伦·塔伯特准将
Oh, boy.
天呐