神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第12集: 内应 The Inside Man

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Your APB's been lifted.
你的全境通告已经解除
You could go back to your old life if you want.
如果你想 可以回归以前的生活
I don't know.
我不知道
It's pretty interesting here.
这里挺有意思的
I'll appoint a new head to the ATCU,
我会给ATCU派一位新领导
one who understands they answer to you.
他会知道他听命于你
Oh, boy.
天呐
We need to replace our losses.
我们得弥补损失
And our guest needs Inhumans.
我们的客人需要异人
You want to believe, but you don't know if you can.
你想相信 但你不确定你能不能
You'll believe...
你会相信的
once I make a believer out of him.
等你看到我是如何让他相信
漫威影业出品
Grant Ward.
格兰特·沃德
I wish we could have met under different circumstances.
真希望我们是在另一种情况下相识
He was a good soldier.
他是个优秀的士兵
He dedicated his life to Hydra.
他把生命都献给了九头蛇
Thank you for arranging that.
多谢你安排了
He was strong, resilient... a perfect host.
他强壮 坚韧 是个完美的宿主
I made some moves this week
我这周采取了一些行动
to ensure we have all the inhumans we need when the time comes.
以确保时机成熟时 我们会有充足的异人
In fact...
实际上...
I just acquired one you might find useful.
我刚抓了一个你可能用得上的
Bring him in.
带他进来
你们这些肮脏的猪
我要把你们全杀了
See if you can get through to him.
看你能不能劝服他吧
I want to see his eyes.
我想看他的眼睛
What are you?
你是什么
What are we?
你该问我们是什么
神盾局特工第三季 第十二集
神盾局特工第三季 第十二集
神盾局特工第三季 第十二集
神盾局特工
Don't leave like this, Carla. It's not my fault.
别气冲冲地离开 卡尔拉 这不是我的错
I just couldn't say no to the president.
我没法拒绝总统
Yes, you could have. You just didn't want to.
不 你可以的 你只是不想拒绝
You're always choosing career over family, Glenn.
你总是把事业放在家庭前面 格伦
That's not true.
不是这样的
And now we're finally paying the price.
现在我们终于要付出代价了
I'm gonna fix this, Carla.
我会弥补的 卡尔拉
Everything okay?
没事吧
What the hell are you doing here?
你怎么来了
Are you spying on me?
你在监视我吗
You know, my personal life is none of your damn business.
我的私人生活可跟你没关系
You're right.
没错
But the ATCU is, which you now run.
可ATCU跟我有关 那里现在归你管了
And since you refuse to talk to me or return my calls,
既然你拒绝跟我面谈 也不回我的电话
I didn't really have a choice.
我实在没别的选择了
I've been busy.
我忙着呢
You know I'm technically your boss now, right?
你知道严格说来我现在是你上司吧
But I'd prefer to be partners.
但我更愿意跟你做搭档
You are not now, nor will you ever be, my boss.
你现在不是 以后也不可能是我上司
And we will never be partners.
我们也不可能成为搭档
I didn't ask to get put in front of this sideshow circus.
我可没主动要求管这个烂摊子
If I find out you had anything to do with it...
要是我发现你跟这事有任何关系
It was the president's idea, as was the symposium in Taiwan
是总统的主意 我们现在要去参加的
that we're supposed to be getting ready for.
台湾的讨论会也是他的主意
We need to be prepared.
咱们得做好准备
Somehow, I have a feeling
我似乎觉得
Your idea of being prepared and my idea of being prepared
你我对"做好准备"的定义
are two wildly different things.
截然不同
Watch where you're aiming that!
别瞎瞄
You're not seriously gonna take that with you, are you?
你不会真要带上那玩意吧
Best to be overprepared than caught with your guns down.
准备过度总好过措手不及吧
It's a diplomatic conference.
这是次外交会议
Yeah.
是吗
Throw inhumans into the mix,
有异人的元素存在
and you have to expect the unexpected...
就得对意外做好准备
Speedy powers, melty powers, eyeball death rays.
瞬移啊 融化啊 死亡之眼啊
Well, that's why we've got Daisy and Lincoln with us.
所以我们会带上黛西和林肯嘛
Oh, yeah. Good old shake'n bake.
是啊 那个老式电烤箱
What's in the case?
箱子里装的什么
It's the director's new toy... something we've been working on.
局长的新玩具 我们最近在研发的东西
Does it kill, stun, or disintegrate?
它能杀人 令人昏迷 还是分解敌人
It makes gloves.
它能做手套
Hey, Fitz.
菲兹
Are you coming with us?
你跟我们一起去吗
My work's done.
我的任务完成了
I'm just gonna put this in the director's cabin.
我就把这放进局长的舱里
So, what do you know about this conference?
关于这次会议 你都知道些什么
I know it's small, secret, just a few countries.
除了规模小 秘密进行 仅有几国参加
They're calling it "a symposium on the alien contagion."
他们管它叫"外星传染病讨论会"
No wonder everyone is afraid of us when they use words like that.
他们用的是这种词 大家当然都怕我们
And you know, we're only part alien,
我们仅有一部分外星血统
and it's not a disease... it's an awakening.
而且不是一种疾病 是一种觉醒
Interesting word choice.
词选得有意思
I mean, for me.
对我来说是的
Terrigenesis made me who I was supposed to be.
泰瑞根变异让我变成了真正的我
I was given a gift,
它赐予我一种天赋
and I use it to stop bad people from doing bad things.
我用它阻止坏人做坏事
Unfortunately, some of those bad people were also inhumans.
不幸的是 有些坏人也是异人
Yeah, well, you know who else does bad things are humans,
是啊 可人类也做坏事
but you don't see any symposiums on the human contagion.
但就没有关于人类传染病的讨论会
Humans, we know.
我们了解人类
Inhumans are brand-new territory.
而异人族是全新的领域
People fear what they don't understand.
人们害怕他们不理解的事物
Any word from Lincoln?
有林肯的消息吗
How's his field op with May going?
他和梅的外勤任务进展如何
Just a trial run.
试验行动而已
But having been there myself, I'd say...
我自己也有过这种经历 我得说
...he's miserable.
他肯定很惨
You're too obvious. Blend in.
你太明显了 融到环境中去
I've been blending in half my life.
我半辈子都在努力融入
Pretty sure I can handle this.
我肯定能处理好
Where are you?
你在哪
Watching your every move.
盯着你的一举一动
Stay focused.
专心点
Field work isn't always about rushing in and using your powers.
外勤并不都是冲上去 用你的异能
Look for anything out of the ordinary...
寻找一切异常的东西
People with their hands in their pockets, long coats,
手插在口袋里 穿着长风衣
clothes that don't match the weather.
衣服和天气不符的人
Wait.
等下
I think I see something suspicious.
我看见可疑的东西了
What is it? What do you see?
什么 你看见什么了
No one would ever intentionally cut their hair like that.
没人会故意把头发剪成那样
Not funny.
不好笑
We're here to protect the director.
我们是来保护局长的
Try and remember that.
时刻记住这一点
This symposium is gonna be a colossal waste of time.
这次讨论会完全是浪费时间
Sitting around a conference table, singing "Kumbaya"
坐在会议桌旁 唱着"空巴亚"
is not going to accomplish a damn thing.
无法取得任何成果
I'm less interested in the symposium
比起讨论会本身
than I am with the intel we can gather there.
我对能在那儿收集到的情报更感兴趣
We need to know if any of these countries are harboring inhumans.
我们得知道这些国家是否在囤积异人
So it's a sneaky, little spy mission.
那么这是一次秘密间谍行动
S.H.I.E.L.D., remember? That's how we roll.
神盾局 记得吗 我们就是干这个的
May, I've got one. No joke.
梅 我发现了一个 不开玩笑
My gut tells me Malick will have a presence there...
我的直觉认为 马利克会安排人
someone in his pocket trying to influence the delegates
一个受他控制的人 对与会代表施压
while getting information on any inhumans.
同时收集关于异人族的情报
Sounds like you.
就像你
Yeah.
是啊
But we're the good guys.
但我们是好人
I know it's none of my business,
我知道那不关我的事
but I hope you and Carla work things out for your son...
但我希望你和卡尔拉能和好 为了你们的儿子
George, right?
他叫乔治 对吗
What is he... 11 now?
他现在11岁了吧
He's 12.
12岁
- A good age. - Yeah.
-好年纪 -是啊
Good night, general.
晚安 准将
Director.
局长
Coulson, 12:00. Get out of there now!
科尔森 12点钟方向 快离开
Creel.
克里尔
- Get in. - Hey! Coulson!
-进去 -科尔森
What are you doing?
你在干吗
May, they got Carl Creel. I need backup.
梅 他们有卡尔·克里尔 我需要支援
Lincoln, forget what I said. Rush in and use your powers.
林肯 忘记我说的 冲上去用你的异能
I'm on it.
这就去
Hey, Michelin man.
轮胎人
Let's finish this.
我们做个了结吧
Lincoln!
林肯
Lincoln, enough!
林肯 够了
Stand down.
停手
That's an order!
这是命令
What the hell do you think you're doing?!
你们在干什么
It's Creel.
是克里尔
He was trying to assassinate you.
他想刺杀你
Assassinate me?
刺杀我
He's here to protect me.
他是来保护我的
His absorbing powers don't seem so impressive now,
现在有这么多异人 他的吸收能力
not with all the inhumans around.
不显得那么惊人了
Mr. Creel,
克里尔先生
I'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind.
不介意的话 我想问你几个问题
Do you know how you got your powers?
你知道你是怎样获得超能力的吗
An experiment.
一次实验
Something went wrong.
但出了点错
Something went right.
是做对了
You're the only human who survived contact with a terrigen Obelisk.
你是唯一接触过泰瑞根方尖碑还活下来的人
What was that like?
那是什么感觉
It hurt.
Well, by all accounts, you should be dead.
不管怎么说 你早该死了
Only inhumans can touch them and survive.
只有异人才能接触它们而不死
Do you know how that was possible?
你知道为什么会这样吗
Beats me.
不知道
I still have a sample of his DNA.
我还有一份他的DNA样本
Yeah, perhaps we should reopen our study,
嗯 现在我们更了解异人了
now we know more about the inhumans.
或许该重启研究
Do you know how long we'll be keeping him here?
你知道我们能把他关在这儿多久吗
I don't know.
我不知道
There's still a lot of bad blood.
我们之间还有很多嫌隙
He killed my friends, Izzy and Idaho.
他杀了我的朋友 伊兹和爱达荷
I watched them die.
我看着他们死的
He was brainwashed by Hydra.
他被九头蛇洗脑了
He didn't know what he was doing.
他不知道他在干什么
It took us months to undo their dirty work.
我们花了数月才解除他们的洗脑
- He's a good kid. - he's a murderer.
-他不坏 -他是个杀人犯
And he had a criminal record long before
而且早在九头蛇招募他之前
Hydra got their hands on him.
他就有前科
He's from the streets. He made some mistakes.
他混迹街头 是犯过错
He's reformed.
但已经洗心革面了
I believe everyone deserves a second chance,
我相信每个人都该有改过自新的机会
but taking him with us on a covert mission
但带他和我们一起执行秘密任务
doesn't seem like the place to test it.
似乎不是测试他忠诚的好时机
It's a crazy world out there, full of powered people.
外面的世界很疯狂 到处是异能人士
I finally have one of my own.
我终于有了个自己的异能者
I don't leave home without him.
没有他我是不会走的
What are you saying?
你什么意思
He doesn't go, I don't go.
他不去 我也不去
Fine. We'll go without you.
好啊 那我们自己去
We don't need him.
我们不需要他
Actually, we do.
事实上 我们需要
If the acting head of our own ATCU doesn't show up,
如果我们ATCU的代理局长不出现
it sends a bad message...
会传达出不好的信号
Not to mention it will embarrass the president
且不说这会让总统脸上无光
and destroy any hope of an international coalition.
也会毁掉组成国际联盟的一线希望
What are you saying?
你什么意思
He goes.
他要去
You can't be seri...
你开玩笑吧...
This debate is over.
讨论结束
I'm taking a big leap of faith.
我冒险相信你一次
You better be right.
你最好是对的
I trust him with my life.
我敢把生命托付给他
If he steps out of line in any way,
如果他敢跨雷池一步
Lincoln and I will take him down so hard, he'll never get up.
我和林肯会下狠手 让他再也起不来
Agent May,
梅特工
will you escort General Talbot down to see Creel?
护送塔伯特准将下去见克里尔
Excuse me.
告辞
I'm not kidding... I will hurt him.
我没开玩笑 我会打他的
You're not on this op.
你不参与这次行动
What do you mean?
什么意思
I should be there.
我应该去的
I agree, but there are two rules for the symposium.
我同意 但讨论会有两条规定
The first is, no aliens.
第一 不能有外星人
The delegates want to be able to speak freely
与会代表们希望能畅所欲言
without fear of offending anyone.
而无须担心冒犯到谁
Yeah, well, it's too late for that.
这已经太晚了
And what's the second rule?
第二条是什么
No weapons.
不能带武器
And what are we supposed to do
如果其他人
if someone else decides not to play by those rules?
不遵守那些规定 我们怎么办
That's why having Creel there might not be such a bad idea.
所以让克里尔去也许并不是个坏主意
He's not inhuman,
他不是异人
so he'll pass any DNA screenings they may have,
所以他会通过他们的DNA检测
and if he is truly reformed, could be an asset.
如果他真洗心革面了 也能派上用场
You can't take the bad out of a bad man.
坏人是本性难移的
May I have a word?
我能说句话吗
Your body isn't improving.
你的身体没有好转
Maybe a new host, one not so damaged.
要不换个宿主 损坏没这么严重的
I know you're not offering yourself.
我知道你不是在毛遂自荐
The host must be dead.
宿主必须已经死了
Oh, no.
是啊
I'm afraid this old body wouldn't be the right choice.
恐怕我这把老骨头不会合适的
Perhaps Giyera... an inhuman.
吉耶拉呢 一个异人
I cannot inhabit inhumans.
我不能寄生在异人体内
We cannot feed on our own kind.
我们不能以同族为食
Well, I'm sure I could find a volunteer.
那好吧 我相信我能找到一个志愿者
Grant Ward will serve my needs
格兰特·沃德足以满足我的需要
until we're ready.
直到我们准备好
Very well, then.
那好吧
I can assure you there won't be any more setbacks.
我保证不会再遭遇挫败了
Good.
很好
We like to hear that.
我们很高兴
Briefing's about to start.
任务简报要开始了
Hunter.
亨特
I'm tempted to throw him off the plane right now.
我很想这就把他扔下飞机
We made a deal with the devil once before,
我们曾跟魔鬼做过一次交易
and we all know how that worked out.
都知道那次结果如何
Mission's more important.
任务更重要
Aren't you tired of saying that? 'cause I'm tired of hearing it.
你说这不烦吗 我是听烦了
Certainly didn't apply when your husband's life was on the line.
你丈夫有生命危险时就不适用了
Stating the obvious.
我只是陈述事实
I'm just here to make sure my friends don't die.
我来只是为确保我的朋友不会出事
He has a habit of killing them.
他经常杀我的朋友
You're here for Bobbi...
你在这儿是为了芭比
Nothing more.
不为别的
She's the only reason why you call yourself an agent
你成为特工就是为了她
And why you couldn't care less about the mission.
也是你对任务毫不在乎的原因
Are you saying you'd rather have that guy covering you than me?
那你宁愿让那家伙掩护你 而不是我吗
Honestly, not so sure.
说实话 我不确定
Well, that's no way to treat a friend
怎么能这么对一个
who's just trying to watch your back.
只是担心你的朋友
We're not friends.
我们不是朋友
I'll carry on watching your back, regardless.
不管怎样 我还是会照应你的
There will be five other delegates at the symposium
除了塔伯特准将 参加讨论会的
安东·彼得罗夫
幸村荣斗
陈晓
with general Talbot.
还有另外五位代表
They have information that we need
他们有我们需要的信息
and that Malick would like to get his hands on.
马利克也会想得到这些信息
Malick's obsession with inhumans continues,
马利克依然痴迷于异人族
安东·彼得罗夫
幸村荣斗
纳泰·祖玛
艾伦·金
陈晓
So it's likely that one of these delegates is his inside man.
所以这些代表里很可能有他的人
- Or woman. - Our mission...
-也可能是女人 -我们的任务
collect intel on any foreign inhumans
是收集外国异人族的情报
and uncover the insider
并查出内应
so that we can track them back to Malick.
这样就能顺藤摸瓜找到马利克
台湾省 台北市
The symposium kicks off with a reception
讨论会由一场欢迎会开幕
held by our taiwanese hosts.
由东道主台湾举办
All of the delegates will be in attendance,
所有代表都将出席
along with their attachés,
以及他们的陪同人员
a small number of invited guests,
几位受邀客人
General Talbot, and myself.
还有塔伯特准将和我
I don't care what they call it.
我才不管他们管这叫什么
It's a dress.
这就是条裙子
You must be loving this.
你一定乐开花了吧
You're the president's official representative.
你是总统的正式代表
It's a customary way to honor them for hosting this symposium,
这是对他们举办讨论会表示尊重的方式
and you look very dignified.
你看起来很庄重
It's all loosey-goosey under there.
下面松松垮垮的
I will be attending as Dr. Sean lundwall,
我将以肖恩·朗德瓦医生的身份参加
A CDC expert in alien biology.
疾控中心的外星生物专家
General Talbot, as acting head of the ATCU, will attend as himself.
塔伯特准将 将作为ATCU的代理局长出席
General Talbot?
塔伯特准将
I recognize your face.
我认得你
Anton Petrov.
安东·彼得罗夫
Please thank your President for organizing this.
请谢谢贵国总统组织了这次讨论会
I think we will all find it very valuable.
我想我们都会从中获益
This is Dr. Lundwall from the CDC.
这位是疾控中心的朗德瓦医生
Oh, uh, so sorry.
非常抱歉
Uh, I very much look forward to your presentation.
我非常期待您的报告
We have so much to learn about these creatures.
我们对这些生物还有很多有待了解
Excuse me, gentlemen.
失陪 先生们
That's our guy.
他就是我们要找的人
Because he called them "creatures"?
因为他叫他们生物吗
Could be a mistranslation.
有可能是翻译问题
Because he's Russian,
因为他是俄国人
And he's probably in cahoots with that Sushiyaki.
他可能跟那个寿司国的人串通
Yakimura?
幸村
Yeah.
没错
Talbot and I will find out what we can at the reception.
我和塔伯特会在欢迎会上尽量打探一番
The rest is up to you once the symposium starts.
讨论会一开始 剩下的就靠你们了
I've acquired a list of the delegates' rooms.
我拿到了一张代表房间号的清单
欢迎
纳泰·祖玛
Those rooms are only accessible with a full palm print.
这些房间必须扫描完整掌纹才能进入
So, how are we supposed to get in?
我们要怎么进去
Do you want us to cut their hands off?
要我们砍下他们的手吗
We won't need to cut off any hands, but...
不需要砍下任何人的手 但是
I will need to shake a few.
我得去跟人握手
Ms. Chen.
陈小姐 你好
Dr. Sean Lundwall.
我是肖恩·朗德瓦医生
It's a beautiful place.
这地方真漂亮
Thank you for hosting.
谢谢你们的招待
It's our pleasure.
这是我们的荣幸
吸附完成
Fits like a glove.
非常合手
General Talbot.
塔伯特准将
I must say, I'm quite honored
不得不说 我很荣幸
that you're wearing a traditional long gown.
你穿上了传统的长衫
Well, the honor's all mine.
是我的荣幸
I don't put on a dress for just anyone.
我可不轻易穿裙子
I don't think we've met.
我们好像还没见过
Ellen King.
我叫艾伦·金
Have you found a cure for them, Doctor?
你给他们找到解药了吗 医生
A cure needs a disease.
没有疾病 就不需要解药
Interesting.
有意思
I'm sure you'll enlighten us all later.
我相信你晚些时候会做解释的
Excuse us.
失陪了
I think it's Chen.
我认为是陈
She's too nice. Never trust nice.
她太友善了 友善的人不可信
Although, did you see the scar on down under's face?
不过你看到澳洲人脸下方的伤疤了吗
Maybe she tangled with one of the inhumans,
也许她跟哪个异人起了冲突
got her all hotheaded, you know?
结果被惹毛了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You've just narrowed it down to everyone.
你把范围缩小到了每一个人
Don't leave his side until I return.
我回来之前 别离开他身边
I'm concerned about the way he looks.
他的样子让我担忧
You call me if anything changes.
情况有变就马上打给我
Yes, sir. Hail Hydra.
遵命 九头蛇万岁
Despite what he just said,
别管他刚刚的吩咐
I'm gonna need you both to leave my side.
我需要你们俩离开
What do you need?
需要我们做什么
Humans... five of them...
找五个人来
alive.
要活的
- I'm not gonna fight you. - It's not fighting...
-我不要跟你打 -这不是打架
It's training.
是训练
We finally found a night off together,
好不容易今晚能一起偷闲
and this is what you want to do?
你就想做这个吗
We could be lounging
我们可以坐下休息
or binge-watching some show or...
或者连看什么节目 或者...
I need to blow off some steam,
我需要撒撒火
and you need to get ready
而你需要准备好
for your agent assessment at the Cocoon.
去茧接受特工评估
Yeah, can't wait. More time apart.
是啊 等不及了 又要和你分开
I like it when you miss me.
我喜欢你想我
No powers.
不能用异能
Okay?
好吗
Just you and me.
就单挑
You're getting better.
你变厉害了
Is this how you've been spending your free time?
空闲时间你都在训练吗
What free time?
哪有空闲时间
I think you're starting to like spending time in the field...
我觉得你开始享受出外勤了
That rush of adrenaline.
肾上腺素飙升
Not so sure the field is my thing.
我不确定我喜欢出外勤
What's your thing?
那你喜欢什么
Don't know.
不知道
Maybe it's you.
可能是你吧
So sorry.
真抱歉
Um, there's something going on with Creel's DNA sample.
克里尔的DNA样本有些情况
I could really use a doctor who understands inhuman biology.
我需要一位了解异人生物的医生
Well, I happen to have one of those right here.
我这里刚好有一位
Go do your thing.
去干活儿吧
We're gonna pick this up right where we left off.
等我回来继续
Have a seat, please.
请坐
I trust you've all had a chance to recover,
相信刚才的欢迎会后
freshen up from that reception.
大家都梳洗调整过了
I got to say, it's nice to finally put a series of faces
很高兴我终于能把你们的脸
to all your unpronounceable names.
跟你们拗口的名字对上了
Uh, okay, well, on behalf of president Ellis,
我谨代表埃利斯总统
I'd like to thank you all for gathering here.
感谢各位的到来
As I'm sure you're all aware,
相信各位都知道
there have been rumors, reports, and sightings
近来有传闻 报告和目击称
of a new breed of alien living among us.
我们之中生活着一群新外星人
It's our hope that, by working together,
我们希望通过各方的共同努力
we can come to a consensus about how to deal with them.
能就应对方案达成共识
We can start by not calling them aliens.
首先我们该停止称他们为"外星人"
They prefer the term "Inhumans."
他们更喜欢"异人族"这个称呼
What kind of a name is that?
这算什么名字
Is it meant to intimidate us, mock us?
是想恐吓我们 嘲笑我们吗
Not at all.
完全不是
They're just trying to find their place in the world,
他们是在努力寻找他们在世间的位置
but they're more human than anything else,
但他们也是人
and I think it's important that we see them that way.
我们也应认同他们 这点很重要
King sounds a little hostile.
金听起来有点敌意
幸村荣斗
欢迎
I'm in. Haruto Yakimura's room.
我进了幸村荣斗的房间
It's not a virus or a disease. It can't be spread.
这不是病毒 疾病 不会传染
It's a genetic anomaly
只是一种基因异常
that affects a very, very small percentage of the population,
只对很小的一部分人群产生影响
but they're as human as we are,
但他们跟我们一样是人类
just...with a little something extra.
只是多了点东西
Unfortunately, this something extra
很不幸 多的这点东西
could destroy us all.
可以毁灭我们所有人
That depends on whether we make them our friends or our enemies.
那要看我们是与他们敌对还是交好了
We should think of them as an opportunity...
我们该把他们视为机遇
an opportunity for compassion.
表现同情的机遇
I agree.
我同意
Uh, these inhumans are not our enemies.
这些异人族并不是我们的敌人
In fact, should their numbers increase,
事实上 如果他们数目继续增加
my country is prepared
我国愿意
to establish a home for them within our borders,
在境内为他们建立一个家园
a sanctuary state,
一个庇护所
where they could live in peace if they so choose...
如果他们愿意 可以在那里安宁生活
...build a community,
建造一个社区
teach us about themselves.
让我们了解他们
All the inhumans in one spot?
把异人族赶到一个地方
That's one-stop shopping for Malick.
那马利克就不用到处跑了
I'm putting my money on this guy Petrov.
我赌这个彼得罗夫
Whether they are human or alien is not the issue.
他们是人还是外星人不是真正的问题
Their powers are the issue.
问题在于他们的异能
And let's face it... each of our nations
我们说实话吧 我们每个国家
would rather have that power on our side.
都希望把他们的异能为己所用
This is an arms race,
这是场军备战
and sending any inhumans we may find off to Russia
把我们找到的异人送去俄国
is like sending them our nuclear weapons.
就像把我们的核武器都送去给他们
They are not weapons.
他们不是武器
Weapons or not,
不管是不是
I think this is a very naive and dangerous proposition...
我觉得这提议很幼稚 很危险
to put them all in one place?
让他们聚在一起
They could organize, rise up against us.
万一他们组织起来 与我们作对呢
There are hardly enough of them to be...
他们现在的人数远远不足以...
Not yet.
现在还不够
But who knows how many more are coming?
但谁知道还会出现多少
Are you listening to this, Hunter?
你听到了吗 亨特
I'm listening.
听着呢
The Australian sounds paranoid.
那个澳大利亚人挺疑神疑鬼的
I'm in her room now.
我进入她房间了
Whatever she's hiding, I'll find it.
不管她藏了什么 我都会找出来
Bloody hell. I knew it.
该死 我就知道
Creel's leaving his post.
克里尔离岗了
He's making a run for it.
他要跑了
Here we have a sample of Daisy's blood
这是黛西的血样
taken two years ago,
是两年前取的
before she was exposed to terrigen.
是她接触泰瑞根之前
Now, when we add the terrigen...
加入泰瑞根后
the reaction is what we'd expect.
反应与我们设想的一样
Terrigenesis.
泰瑞根变异
Dr. Fitz, if you wouldn't mind...
菲兹博士 你来吧
Here, we have the same blood,
这是一样的血样
but watch what happens when we add
但注意看加入了
a sample of Creel's blood to the mix.
克里尔的血样后会发生什么
It not only stops the Terrigenesis process...
不仅阻止了泰瑞根变异
it breaks it down.
还化解了它
Creel's blood is protecting hers.
克里尔的血保护了她的
A vaccine against Terrigenesis.
对抗泰瑞根变异的疫苗
Potentially.
有这个潜质
It can't reverse the effects once someone's transformed,
不能逆转已经变异的人
- but... - This could virtually put an end to...
-但... -这可以终结...
To us?
我们吗
I'm sorry, but isn't that what you were gonna say?
抱歉 你不就是想说那个吗
We do not believe the inhumans are a plague or weapons.
我们并不认为异人族是瘟疫或武器
I support Mr. Petrov's sanctuary state,
我支持彼得罗夫先生的庇护所计划
and I propose we vote on the matter.
我提议我们就此投票
I second that.
我支持
If the Russki turns out to be the inside man,
如果俄国人就是内应
this vote could be a bad thing for us.
投票可能会不利于我们
We've got three yeas, two nays.
现在有三人支持 两人反对
If I vote yea,
如果我投支持
he's gonna have a lot of inhumans in his backyard
他家后院里明天就会有
when the sun comes up, you know?
一堆异人了
We've caught an encrypted text going out.
我们捕获了一则发出的加密信息
Looks like it's from Ellen King.
看来是艾伦·金发的
Hunter, are you in her room?
亨特 你在她房里吗
Hunter's off mission. He's chasing Creel.
亨特离岗去追克里尔了
Can you decrypt the message?
你能破解信息吗
Decrypting.
正在破解
"Move...him...now."
"马上转移他"
We need to get in her room.
我们得进入她房间
Copy that.
收到
That truck looks like a good place to hide...
货车看上去像藏身的好地方
easy way out.
容易借机逃离
Ohh, guns.
有枪
Why does no one ever listen to me?
为什么就没人听我的
May, I've got something.
梅 我有发现
对象姓名伊登·费西
She's got an inhuman
她手里有个异人
locked up and sedated for military experiments,
麻醉了关起来做军事实验
but I'm not seeing a Malick connection.
但看不出跟马利克有关
Any word from Hunter?
亨特有消息吗
Radio silence.
没有
Bobbi and May, we've been set up.
芭比 梅 我们被算计了
We need to get Coulson and Talbot out of there now.
我们得马上把科尔森和塔伯特撤出来
Before we vote, I'd like to thank Dr. Lundwall
投票之前 我想感谢朗德瓦医生
for helping us to better understand inhumans.
帮助我们增加对异人族的了解
Yes.
是啊
If the vote is passed and the sanctuary state is approved,
如果投票通过 确定建立庇护所
it will in no small part be each of...
那么各国都...
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm gonna have to postpone this vote.
我得推迟这场投票
Guards!
守卫
It has come to my attention that we have a traitor among us.
我发现 我们之中有叛徒
Arrest this man.
逮捕此人
What the hell are you doing?!
你在做什么
What is the meaning of this, general?
这是怎么回事 准将
He's been spying on us.
他一直在监视我们
Talbot, stop this.
塔伯特 够了
This man has violated our lives,
此人侵犯了我们的生活
he's violated our rooms,
我们的房间
and he's violated our trust.
也背叛了我们的信任
He's a liar...and a fraud.
他是个骗子 冒牌货
This man is not Dr. Sean Lundwall.
他不是肖恩·朗德瓦医生
His real name is...
他真名是
This is Phil Coulson...
菲尔·科尔森
...the director of Hydra.
九头蛇的局长
You're the inside man.
你就是内应
Kumbaya.
空巴亚
I hate to be a buzzkill, but this is a gun-free zone,
真抱歉扫兴 但这里是不许用枪的
So I'm gonna have to take that off you.
所以 这我就拿走了
Hunter, what's going on?
亨特 怎么回事
They've got Talbot's son.
他们抓了塔伯特的儿子
- What? - I'm pretty sure it's him...
-什么 -我确定是他
in one of those gel-matrix cubes.
就放在那种凝胶块里
Malick.
马利克
He's blackmailing Talbot.
他勒索了塔伯特
- Why would he do that? - Betray Coulson.
-为什么要那么做 -背叛科尔森
Standard-issue Hydra...
标准九头蛇配置
Print detection so no one else can use it.
指纹扫描 别人不能用
Great. Coulson's in trouble,
这可好 科尔森有麻烦了
the place is crawling with armed Hydra agents,
这里到处是持械九头蛇特工
and we have no weapons.
我们还没有武器
Not strictly true.
倒也不是
Buon appetito.
好胃口
I love you.
我爱你
I don't hate you quite as much.
我不那么恨你了
You two, find Coulson and Talbot.
你俩去找科尔森和塔伯特
I'll find Talbot's son.
我去找塔伯特的儿子
We can't save everyone, Daisy.
我们不可能拯救每个人 黛西
And not everyone who can change should change.
也不是每个能变身的人就该变身
That's why Jiaying was so selective at afterlife.
所以嘉颖在来世对变异很有选择
- She was also crazy. - Not about this.
-她还疯了呢 -在这事上没有
There is a balance that has to be maintained.
我们得维持平衡
Things are getting way out of whack.
现在情况太失控了
A-a vaccine might not be a bad thing.
如果有疫苗或许是好事
Do you even hear what you're saying?
你能听到自己的话吗
You sound like one of those hate groups
你就像网上
that's been trolling the internet...
到处乱喷的仇恨团体
the... the watchdogs or whatever they're calling themselves.
"监察者"还是什么的
"Kill the aliens and take back the planet."
"杀死外星人 夺回地球"
That's not what this is about.
不是这样的
It's about giving people a choice.
这是给人们一个选择
It's a birthright. It is not a choice.
这是与生俱来的权利 不是选择
And maybe things are getting out of whack
或许现在之所以失控
because it's our time.
是因为我们的时代到来了
Do you think it was Lash's time?
你觉得这是鞭笞的时代吗
Was it his birthright?
那也是他与生俱来的权利吗
Don't you think Dr. Garner
你不觉得加纳博士
would have liked to have had a choice?
会希望自己有所选择吗
All I know is that if the government got their hands on a vaccine,
我只知道如果政府有了一种疫苗
it won't be a choice.
这就不会是个选择了
They will wipe us out.
他们会消灭我们
We do not have a disease, Lincoln.
我们不是病了 林肯
Technically, it is a disease.
严格说 这就是病
I studied this.
我研究过的
Any disturbance of structure or function of the body...
对身体结构或机能的干扰...
Oh, boy, someone went to med school,
天呐 有人去过医学院
so, everyone, shut up and listen.
大家闭嘴好好听
Yeah, I wasn't hacking my way through life.
我可不是到处黑别人的那个
Some of you know me.
你们有些人认识我
You know that I served on the World Security Council.
知道我服务于世界安全理事会
You know the good works that my foundations do.
也知道我基金会做的善事
Some of you don't know me yet, but you will.
也有些人还不认识我 但你们会认识的
We'll work together to do good for the world.
我们会一同合作 为世界造福
But what do you know of Phil Coulson,
但你们对菲尔·科尔森有什么了解
a man who claims to feel compassionately about these inhumans?
一个自称同情异人族的人
Let's peel away some of the layers
我们剥开他的一些掩饰
and see what's inside.
看看他的真面目吧
Phil Coulson is no friend to the inhumans...
菲尔·科尔森才不是异人族的朋友
In fact, he'd like to exterminate them,
事实上 他喜欢消灭他们
which is why he was trying to manipulate this group
所以他才想操纵你们
into putting them all in one place.
把他们聚集在一起
He's lying.
他在撒谎
That's not what I want... that's what he wants.
那不是我想要的 那是他想要的
You're all welcome to believe him,
你们可以相信他
but my reputation speaks for itself.
但我的声誉不言自明
This is a gel-matrix tank.
这是一个凝胶池
Mr. Coulson developed the technology
科尔森先生研发了这种科技
to keep the inhumans in suspended animation,
好将异人置于假死状态
but, in fact, with a mere flick of a switch,
但事实上 只需拨动开关
from any remote location, he can shut them off,
他在任何地方 都可以杀死他们
killing them instantly.
让他们即刻丧命
I think we've had enough of Mr. Coulson.
我想我们都受够科尔森先生了
Let's lock him up until the officials arrive.
我们把他关起来 等当局来处理吧
What did he do?
他做了什么
Who does he have?
他抓走了谁
Talbot!
塔伯特
These are the healthiest we could find.
这些是能找到的最健康的
Lucio has frozen them in place for you.
卢西奥替你定住了他们
I hope they're acceptable.
希望他们还可以
Yes.
不错
Well done.
干得好
One will be your host?
你要选一个做宿主吗
I have a better use for them.
他们有更好的用处
他们是无辜者
Yes, they are innocents...
是的 他们是无辜
but they will serve the greater good.
但他们将为大局牺牲
You gentlemen interested in changing jobs?
你们想换换工作吗
Good guys are hiring.
好人招募呢
You don't get to kill people in cold blood,
你们不能冷血地杀人
but we got a really good retirement plan.
但我们的退休计划很好
Where's your boss?
你们老大呢
Didn't have the guts to do this himself?
没种自己来吗
Yes.
是啊
But I also have money to pay people to do my menial jobs.
但我有钱雇人替我做这些小事
All right, I kept my end of the bargain...
好了 我遵守了诺言
I delivered Coulson.
我把科尔森给你了
All the delegates are on your side.
代表们也都支持你了
Now give me back my son.
把我儿子还给我
Malick, you son of a bitch.
马利克 你个混蛋
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't do that.
我不能那么做
No. No. We had a deal!
不 我们说好的
Yes, but, unfortunately,
是啊 但很不幸
you must all be sacrificed to the greater good.
你们都得为大局牺牲
Why go to all this trouble?
为何要费这么大的事
I'm building an army.
我在建造一支军队
And another army will stand to fight them.
那会有另一支军队与他们抗衡
You won't be able to convert them all.
你不可能把他们都劝服
I won't have to.
我不用
Kill them.
杀了他们
Do me a favor and shoot him first.
帮帮忙 先杀了他
I'd like one moment of peace before I go.
我死前想清静一刻
You didn't know he was gonna double-cross you?
你不知道他会背叛你吗
He is Hydra... just sayin'.
他可是九头蛇啊
I knew he was... do you think I don't know?
我知道...你以为我不知道吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
你当我傻吗
Then what are you doing in here?
那你怎么进这儿来了
Doesn't seem like a very smart plan.
看上去不像个聪明的计划啊
I have an inside man.
我有内应
Like I said, I trust him with my life.
我说了 我敢把生命托付给他
Where's my son?
我儿子呢
He's still with Hydra.
还在九头蛇那儿
Hunter found him, but he almost blew my cover.
亨特发现了他 但他险些暴露了我
I had to hurt him... a little.
我只能伤了他一下
Come on. Open this thing up.
好了 快打开
Bust these cuffs off us.
把手铐给我们解开
- Go on! Get out of here! - Give me a hand!
-快走 快离开 -手给我
- Got it! - Let's go!
-拿到了 -走
What do you want to do with this hand?
你要这手做什么
It's kind of freaking me out.
我有点吓尿
Stop, stop. Give me that.
站住 给我
Why didn't you tell me Malick had George?
你为什么不告诉我马利克抓了乔治
I couldn't.
我不能说
He took him as soon as I was appointed to the ATCU.
我一被任命为ATCU主管他就绑架了他
Told me he'd kill him
还说他只需
with the push of a button if I told anybody.
按个键就能杀死他 叫我别说出去
He's the kind of guy who would do exactly that.
他是能说到做到的人
- And Carla? - She knows. She blames me.
-卡尔拉呢 -她知道 责怪我
I sent her someplace safe.
所以我送走了她
Come on. We're gonna fix this. We're gonna fix everything.
走吧 我们得挽救局面 挽救一切
Were we the only ones that got the "no weapons" memo?
只有我们收到"不带武器"的备忘录了吗
I'm bored of this. Cover me.
我受够了 掩护我
通讯启动
We're in the conference room.
我们在会议室
No sign of Coulson or Tal...
没看到科尔森和塔...
That doesn't make us even.
这也不算扯平了
Creel!
克里尔
Where's my son?
我儿子呢
Where's my son?!
我儿子呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I need you to find Malick.
你得找到马利克
There's only one road between here and the airfield,
从这儿到机场只有一条路
so there's a chance he hasn't left.
他或许还没走
If you find him, stay with him. I want to know where he's going.
找到他 就跟住他 我要知道他要去哪
The rest of us will focus on trying to find Talbot's son.
我们其余人去找塔伯特的儿子
Yeah, Coulson, about that...
嗯 科尔森 那个...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Sorry I got a little militant about the vaccine.
抱歉我在疫苗的事上有点激动了
I-I don't know what's going on with me right now.
我不知道我是怎么回事
You know, I'm envious of you.
我羡慕你
Why is that?
为什么
You have this natural zen thing with your powers.
你对你的异能有种自然的禅
Maybe you got it from your mom or hanging around May.
或许你是从你妈妈或梅那儿学来的
Whatever it is, I wish I had it.
不管怎么回事 我真希望我也如此
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
You were like... you were like the zen master
我们在来世的时候
when we were at afterlife.
你就像禅大师
It was easy there...
在那儿更容易
No stress, no fear.
没有压力 没有恐惧
Here... not so much.
但在这儿 就不一样了
Well, maybe I can help you.
或许我可以帮你
I don't know if it can be helped.
我不知道这能不能控制得住
For you, controlling your power is like finding peace.
对你来说 控制异能就像寻求平静
For me, it's a... a war inside my head.
对我来说 像脑袋里在打仗
I just don't want to lose control.
我不想失控
Sometimes, it's good to lose control.
有时候 失控也是好事
He's gonna be okay.
他不会有事的
He just needs some rest.
只是需要休息
He won't remember any of it.
他什么都不会记得
Carla would be very happy to know you made it right.
卡尔拉会很高兴你救了他
Well... I had a little help.
我有人帮忙嘛
That's what partners are for, you know?
搭档不就是这样吗
Call me "Glenn."
叫我"格伦"吧
Occasionally.
别老叫
I'll leave you alone now.
我不打扰你们了
I informed our agents down under about Ellen King's inhuman.
我把艾伦·金的异人的事通知了澳洲的特工
They managed to get him out.
他们把他救了出来
He's still sedated, but getting treatment.
他还在昏迷中 但得到了治疗
Any word from Bobbi or Hunter?
芭比和亨特有消息吗
Not yet, but I'll keep trying.
还没有 我会继续联系
There's one more thing.
还有件事
What?
怎么了
Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra,
马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头
but I can't shake this feeling
但我有种强烈感觉
that he's reporting to someone else.
他还要向另一个人汇报
Someone more powerful than Malick?
比马利克更有权势的人吗
Someone or something.
或者什么东西
I hope your experice with Coulson didn't sour you,
希望科尔森的事没有让你太失望
it's still a noble and worthwhile idea,
这终归还是个高尚值得一试的主意
and I'd like to help you any way that I can.
我愿意尽力帮助你
Thank you, Mr. Malick,
谢谢 马利克先生
and thank you for this incredible ride home.
也谢谢你这么慷慨送我回家
It's my pleasure... anything for a friend.
荣幸 为朋友嘛 在所不辞
There are a few obstacles in my country,
我国内还有一些障碍
but with your influence,
但有你的影响力
we should be able to work them all out,
我们应该能攻破一切困难
and then we shall have our sanctuary state.
到时 我们就可以建立避难所了
To a place where all inhumans can live peacefully
敬一个让异人族可以和平共处
and not have to worry about the likes of Coulson.
不需要担心科尔森那种人的地方
Cheers to that.
干杯
Hunter, Bobbi, are you there? Come in. Over.
亨特 芭比 收到吗 回话 完毕
Sorry. Can't talk right now, boss.
抱歉 现在没法说话 老大
We're in the belly of the beast. We'll call you when we land.
我们在野兽腹中 落地再通话
Wherever that may be.
不管是去哪