神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第15集: 时空 Spacetime

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You're pursuing Andrew.
你在追踪安德鲁
And I've retasked a group of S.H.I.E.L.D. servers to look for him.
我重新分派了一组神盾局服务器来追踪他
I can help.
我可以帮忙
What is that?
怎么回事
Hydra.
九头蛇
I made some moves this week
我这周采取了一些行动
to ensure we have all the inhumans we need when the time comes.
以确保时机成熟时 我们会有充足的异人
Why go to all this trouble?
为何要费这么大的事
I'm building an army.
我在建造一支军队
Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra,
马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头
but I can't shake this feeling
但我有种强烈感觉
that he's reporting to someone else.
他还要向另一个人汇报
Someone more powerful than Malick?
比马利克更有权势的人吗
Someone or something.
或者什么东西
漫威影业出品
Starting fires now, huh?
还开始点火了啊
No, no. Don't -- Don't want trouble.
没没 我不想惹麻烦
Just needed, um...
我只是需要点
art supplies.
艺术品材料
It's Charlie, right?
你叫查理 是吧
Well, Charles.
是查尔斯
Look, I can't have you sleeping back here anymore.
听着 我不能再让你睡在这里了
It's not good for business.
对我的生意有影响
I'm about to open.
我们要开始营业了
Okay.
好吧
Uh, but, um, I could help out if you want --
但是如果你需要 我可以帮忙
sweep up or, you know, any-- anything else you need.
清洁 或者其他什么的
I just need you to clear out.
我只需要你走开
The sun will up in a few minutes.
马上就要天亮了
There's a shelter over on 9th.
第九街就有个收容所
Look...
听着
...grab yourself some breakfast on the way.
路上顺便买点早餐吧
No, no, no, no.
不 不 不
No, I-I don't want any trouble.
我不想惹麻烦
You seem like a nice guy.
你看起来是个好人
I-I just need to keep the customers I got.
只是我得留住我的顾客
Now, take it.
拿着吧
Daisy, help.
黛西 帮帮我
Save me, please.
救救我 求你了
So sorry.
对不起
We're running out of time, Daisy.
我们没时间了 黛西
This is where I die.
我这就死了
神盾局特工第三季 第十五集
神盾局特工第三季 第十五集
神盾局特工第三季 第十五集
神盾局特工
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起先生
应急调度
Please calm down.
请冷静
I'm having a hard time understanding you.
我听不懂你说的话
There's someone coming here to kill me -- Hydra.
有人要来杀我 九头蛇
Sir, we're sending two cars to your location.
先生 我们会派两辆警车去你所在的位置
No, there's no time for that.
不 那来不及了
I need Daisy Johnson.
我要找黛西·约翰逊
Who?
你说谁
S.H.I.E.L.D. monitors emergency dispatch?
神盾局监控应急调度
All the time, all over the world --
一直如此 全球监控
it's how we're first on the scene.
所以我们才总能第一批赶到现场
Who was the caller?
是谁打的电话
Man identified himself as Edwin Abbott.
这人自称是埃德温·艾伯特
Owns a local grocery store in Dyker Heights.
在戴克高地经营一家杂货店
No affiliation with S.H.I.E.L.D.
目前看来 与神盾局
or any intelligence agency, for that matter.
或其他情报机构没有任何关系
埃德温·艾伯特
- Just a guy. - You don't know him?
-就是个普通人 -你不认识他
埃德温·艾伯特
Never seen him, never heard of him.
没见过 也没听说过
Prepare the Quinjet for disconnect.
做好昆式战斗机起飞准备
- Yes, sir. - He knew your name.
-遵命 -他知道你的名字
And mentioned Hydra. Can't be good.
还提到了九头蛇 不会有什么好事
May even be a trap.
也许是个陷阱
We'll need ground tactical at the ready.
得让地面分队做好准备
You're coming? Good.
你也要来吗 很好
With Mack on bed rest, we could use the extra muscle.
鉴于迈克在卧床休息 我们需要多点人手
Well, he's the only one with extra muscles, but I'll come anyway.
他是唯一肌肉发达的 但我还是得去
We don't know - what we're walking into.
我们不清楚究竟是什么情况
纽约 戴克高地
I already told you -- I'm not crazy.
我说了 我没疯
This is happening.
这是真的
- There -- There she is. - And who are you, now?
-来了 她来了 -你又是谁
Daisy Johnson, ATCU.
ATCU 黛西·约翰逊
Um, Edwin, right?
你是埃德温吧
How did you know my name, Edwin, when you called 911?
你打电话报警时怎么会知道我的名字 埃德温
Because I heard you say it just now.
因为我刚刚听到你说了
Uh, what are you saying?
什么意思
- I-I saw this. - You saw what?
-我看到了 -你看到什么了
This moment --
此时此刻
talking to you, the -- the cops -- all of it.
跟你对话 还有警察 这一切
I'm -- I'm sorry. I'm not following.
不好意思 我没听明白
Charles, the crazy homeless guy who lives in the alley --
查尔斯 住在巷子里的疯流浪汉
he -- he -- he put -- must have put a curse on me or something.
他肯定是诅咒了我还是什么的
He made me see...this.
他让我看到了这一切
I-I saw this.
我看到了这一切
I'm gonna go check it out.
我去看看
You got to get me out of here before they come and kill me.
你得带我离开这里 别让他们杀死我
Oh, okay, okay.
好好好
We will protect you.
我们会保护你的
But how did you know that it was Hydra who's coming?
但你怎么知道是九头蛇要来呢
Because that's what she'll yell when they come out of the sky.
因为他们从天而降时 她会喊出来
Hydra!
九头蛇
Get down.
趴下
Go!
Help!
帮帮我
Save me, please!
救救我 求你了
Don't worry. I'll get you out of this.
别慌 我会救你出去
Just lay low for a second.
先躲好
We're running out of time.
我们没时间了
Daisy...
黛西
this is where I die.
我这就死了
No. No!
不 不
The man's Inhuman.
那人是个异人
The homeless man's Inhuman. They're after him!
那个流浪汉是异人 他们是来抓他的
No! No!
不 不
I was hoping you could help.
我希望你可以帮忙
You all right?
你没事吧
Daisy, talk to me, please.
黛西 跟我说话
We need medical!
需要医生
I know. I'm sorry. We lost one.
我知道 我很遗憾 我们丢了个异人
No. No, no, no.
不不不
What's wrong? What is it?
怎么了 发生什么了
It hasn't happened yet.
还没发生呢
He is risen!
他起死回生了
What an improvement. Last time I saw you,
你恢复得真好 上次我见到你时
you looked like an extra from "Dawn of the Dead."
你活像《活死人黎明》的群众演员
And now -- now you're a man who can inspire.
现在 你可以去激励别人了
To what do we owe - this miraculous turnaround?
这奇迹般的转变是如何实现的呢
To your patience.
靠你的耐心
A thank-you is overdue...
我早该说句谢谢了
for bringing me back.
谢谢你救我回来
Well, I didn't exactly move Heaven and Earth, uh,
也不是上天入地那样的麻烦事
but I did move a lot of earth -- money, manpower --
但我确实调动了很多资源 钱财 人力
anything to make it happen.
就为了实现此事
I'd like to know why.
我想知道为什么
Why?
为什么
Meaning, to what end?
就是说 要达到什么目的
Why? I, uh...
要说为什么 我
My family, my ancestors were taught to believe
我们家族 我的祖先都认为
that if we managed to return you
如果我们能把你
from that godforsaken place that we would be rewarded.
从那个可怕的地方救回来 我们就会得到回报
With what?
什么回报
Together, we are supposed to take over the world.
我们可以一起掌控这个世界
And what does that look like to you?
你觉得那是什么样
You have $9.2 billion.
你有92亿资产
The influence that comes with any object of your desire can be yours.
有那种势力 你想要什么就能得到什么
That's not enough?
那还不够吗
What can I give you...
我能给你什么
that you couldn't have before?
你此前无法拥有的吗
Look, I've dedicated my life,
听着 我把我一生
surrendered my life to a higher power.
都献给了更高的力量
That's the word...
就是这个词
...power.
力量
And that's what you seek --
那就是你追寻的东西
not wealth or control or clout --
不是财富 控制力或者势力
no, true power.
都不是 是真正的力量
How does that sound?
那听起来怎么样
Intriguing.
很有趣
It's time to go above ground...
该上去转转了
and finally show you what true power really feels like.
也终于让你见识一下真正的力量
You're sure it was the future?
你确定那是未来的景象吗
My whole face was covered in...
我整张脸都沾满了...
And Coulson shoots you?
科尔森还开枪打你
Yep.
Then I'll just ask the question
那我就要问了
that someone should ask at some point --
反正早晚得有人问
is this even possible?
这可能吗
Technically, it's fourth-dimensional perspective.
严格来说 这是四维空间的认知
Well, Hermann Minkowski would say yes, for one.
至少赫尔曼·闵可夫斯基[四维时空理论创立者]会同意
That guy Edwin predicted everything that happened.
埃德温成功预言了一切
We had a similar experience with Raina, remember?
蕾娜也能预言 记得吗
That's a dumb question.
这问题真蠢
Okay, got it. So, we all agree it's possible.
明白了 所以大家都觉得可能
Now what?
现在怎么办
- I can change it. - No.
-我可以改变未来 -不行
We can reverse-engineer the visions,
我们可以逆向研究我看到的幻象
figure out where this went down, and get there ahead of it.
查明事件发生的地点 提前赶过去
- Save that poor man. - You can't.
-去救那个可怜人 -你做不到
I mean, fourth-dimensionally speaking, is all.
从四维角度来讲 你做不到
If you saw the future, then that's the future.
如果你看到了未来 那就是真实的未来
I don't want to believe that.
我不想相信
I can't explain how it felt, but it was awful.
我说不清什么感觉 但就是很糟
I felt so helpless.
我是那么无助
I was inches away from him.
我离他只有几英寸
I have to save him.
我必须救他
Edwin called in with your name for a reason.
埃德温打电话找你一定是有原因的
Maybe you're meant to change it.
或许你注定要改变未来
And we know what this homeless man, Charles, looks like.
我们知道这个流浪汉查尔斯的样貌
And we're running a search.
我们在进行搜索了
If Daisy can remember details about the location
如果黛西能回忆起地点的细节
and we get there in time, we --
且我们能及时赶到 那我们...
Guys, there is no time.
伙计们 时间是不存在的
She glimpsed the fourth dimension.
她瞥到了四维空间
Time is an illusion.
时间就是个幻象
It's how we perceive the fourth dimension.
是我们看待四维空间的方式
Simmons.
西蒙斯
It's mathematics. He's talking about space-time.
是数学 他是指时空
How do you -- How can I explain this?
你怎么...这让我怎么解释
Right.
We're 3-D, yeah?
我们是三维的 对吧
Okay, but imagine --
好 想象一下
Imagine we lived in a 2-dimensional existence --
假如我们生活在一个二维空间内
flat, just like a piece of paper.
平面空间 就像一张纸
We wouldn't be able to conceive of three dimensions,
那我们是无法想象三维空间的
of -- of -- of a -- a cube
比如立方体
or anything that's not 2-dimensional, okay?
或者任何非二维的空间 懂吗
- Yeah. - Right, so, we flat paper people
-懂 -好 那我们这些二维人
would perceive this 3-dimensional cube
会把三维的立方体
as many separate 2-dimensional moments.
理解为很多单个的二维时刻
As time passing --
随着时间流逝
the point on the line traveling through space and time.
这条线上的点会穿越时间和空间
But, in fact, the cube, the line is fixed.
但实际上 这个立方体和这条线是固定的
Yeah, it's just sitting there.
它是客观存在的
There's no future. There's no past.
没有未来和过去可言
It just -- It just is.
它就是这样
And nothing you can do will change that.
你无论做什么都无法改变它
You're hurting my brain.
你把我搞晕了
Look, I don't know if Fitz is right
听着 我不知道菲兹正确与否
or if I even understand what he's saying, really,
我都不确定我是不是真听懂他的话了
but Hydra has this guy.
但九头蛇抓走了这个人
And we got to try to stop them.
我们得去阻止他们
I think I might have a strategy.
我想我有个办法
We're all ears.
我们洗耳恭听
All we have to do to guarantee that we change the outcome
我们想确保改变未来 只需要
is not let Daisy out of the base.
不让黛西离开基地
What? No. I have to go help him.
什么 不 我得去救他
The one thing we know for certain
我们现在能确定的就是
is that Daisy was at the center of these visions,
黛西处在这些幻象的中心
whereas May doesn't appear in any of them.
而梅并没有出现在幻象中
Look, I get the logic, but I can handle this myself.
听着 道理我都懂 但我能做到的
I'm sorry.
抱歉
May goes instead.
梅替你去
Coulson...
科尔森
I was meant to save him.
我是注定要去救他的
If you want to try to stop this man from dying,
如果你想挽救这个人的生命
then this is how we're doing it.
那我们就要这么做
Understood?
懂了吗
Lincoln and I will chase down any intel we can
林肯和我会尽我们所能查出
on the homeless man.
流浪汉的一切信息
Daisy, remember every detail you can about where this happens,
黛西 回忆这个事件发生地点的所有细节
and then we'll send May.
然后我们派梅去
No one else goes.
别人都不能去
I won't pick up a gun until this is finished.
这事结束之前我都不会拿枪
And Fitz-Simmons will stay out of the damn snow.
菲兹和西蒙斯别靠近下雪的地方
Are we clear?
清楚了吗
Got to admit this time stuff's always been a little over my head.
不得不承认 时间理论我一向想不太通
Like in "Terminator," if John Connor's alive
就像在《终结者》里 如果约翰·康纳活着
and able to send his friend back in time to save his mom
并能送他朋友回去救他妈妈
to make sure he's born,
来确保他能出生
doesn't that mean he doesn't have to?
那不是意味着他不必如此吗
I, uh, I never saw - the original "Terminator."
我从没看过原版的《终结者》
You're off the team.
你被开除了
What's -- What's tripping me out is that
让我想不通的是
we only knew to try to save the guy
我们之所以知道得去救这个人
because he heard Daisy's name
是因为我们去救他时
when we went to try to save the guy.
他听到了黛西的名字
I know, right?
是啊 真拗口
But that's what makes me think it happened for a reason.
但这让我觉得这一切发生都是有理由的
It's design.
是设计好的
Sure.
是啊
We're all part of some grand plan.
我们都是个大计划的一部分
Only problem is, we never know what the plan is.
唯一的问题是我们从不知道那个计划是什么
No, I-I mean, inhumans were designed.
不 我是说异人是设计好的
And our powers were designed not to be random,
而我们的能力 也不是随意安排的
but to fill a need, a -- a gap that's missing.
而是为了满足某种需求 填补某种缺失
So Raina --
所以蕾娜
Everything she said came true.
她说的一切都成真了
Yes, but because of that, Daisy was able to stop Jiaying.
对 但是因为那个 黛西得以阻止嘉颖
Daisy will be able to help this guy Charles, whoever he is.
黛西也能帮助这个查尔斯 不管他是谁
Change the outcome?
改变结局
I hope so.
希望如此
Your face was covered in blood.
你脸上都是血呢
That's him.
是他
Charles Hinton.
查尔斯·辛顿
Last known address...
最后出现地址
Sadly, it looks like Charles did not live alone.
不幸的是 查尔斯并不是一个人住
Send a team.
派一队人去
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I wouldn't worry about me, sir.
不用担心我 长官
You should worry about yourself.
你该担心你自己
Because Daisy saw me shoot her?
因为黛西看到我对她开枪吗
Because I'd kill you if you did.
因为如果你那么做了 我会杀了你
I was hoping you could help.
我希望你可以帮忙
There -- There's a red metal staircase nearby.
那附近有红色的金属梯
It's a rooftop, 20 stories, at least.
是个屋顶 至少20层
他侧身躺着
冷 在外面吗
周围管道
房顶
查看天气预报
灰色地面但不是水泥地
红色金属梯
And the light was weird --
灯光很奇怪
20层
maybe a -- a -- - a flashing billboard behind me?
可能我身后有广告牌在闪
特伦西亚公司
I wish - I could remember more clearly.
我也希望能记得更清楚
They're probably taking him there now.
他们可能现在正带他去那里
And whatever bad thing happens,
无论会发生什么可怕的事
带你进入未来
特伦西亚公司
I feel like it happens tonight.
我觉得今晚就要发生了
What are you doing?
你们在干什么
I'm trying to find the building.
正在找那栋建筑
I've retasked the S.H.I.E.L.D. servers
我重新分派了神盾局服务器
to search for keywords we're feeding in.
来搜寻符合关键信息的建筑
- Not all the servers. - Yeah, all of them.
-不是所有服务器吧 -是所有的
- Daisy - may, if I'm not allowed to go on the mission myself,
-黛西 -梅 如果我不能亲自去
then I'm sure as hell gonna do everything I can from here.
那我得在这里尽我所能
Not all of them!
那也不能用所有服务器
Got it?
明白吗
She and I have built a similar algorithm to find Dr. Garner,
我和她建了一个相似的算法找加纳博士
and a number of the servers are running it.
用了几台服务器
We're both understandably desperate to find him.
我们都有充分理由很想找到他
No worries. I'll leave those servers alone.
别担心 我会避开那些服务器的
Do you think we can do it -- change the future?
你认为我们能成功吗 改变未来
Every move we make changes the future.
我们做的每件事都会改变未来
The real feat would be changing the past.
真正了不起的 是改变过去
It's you.
是你
You touched him, didn't you?
你碰了他 是吧
Charles Hinton's wife.
查尔斯·辛顿的妻子
He was a teacher -- well-liked,
他原来是个老师 很受欢迎
but he walked out on her and their 18-month-old daughter in July.
但他7月份时抛下了她和他们18个月大的女儿
Walked out? Why?
抛弃 为什么
It drove him crazy.
那让他发狂
When did it start?
什么时候开始的
It was a Sunday.
那是个周日
We'd just gotten home from the farmer's market,
我们从农贸市场回到家
and it started to pour.
天开始下雨
Charles ran out to the yard
查尔斯跑进院子里
to bring our daughter's toys inside.
把女儿的玩具搬进来
And I hear him howl like he hurt himself.
我听到他嚎了一声 像是伤到了自己
I ran out - and found him on the ground
我跑出去 看到他站在地上
covered with some kind of...crust.
身上全是一种 硬壳
I took his hand...
我去抓他的手
and we saw flashes --
然后我们就看到了闪现的画面
random events, ending with a horrific car crash.
随机的事件 最终是一场可怕的车祸
He sees it, too?
他也看到了
We just sat there, shocked.
我们坐在那里 震惊不已
But then, leading him inside, it happened again.
但之后 我带他进屋时 又发生了
We saw --
我们看到了
we saw my mother in a hospital bed.
我母亲躺在医院病床上
Code blue.
情况危急
So you had to stop physical contact?
所以你们不得不停止肢体接触
We thought we were going crazy.
我们以为自己是要疯了
But it would happen any time Charles touched anyone.
但每次查尔斯碰到什么人 就会发生这种事
He and that person - would both see someone's death.
他和那个人 都会看到一个人的死亡
A death?
死亡
That was probably enough to make Charles go mad,
那或许足以让查尔斯发疯
but then it got so much worse a few days later when --
但几天后 情况更糟了 因为
The visions started coming true.
幻象都成了现实
Did he ever try to stop them from happening?
他有试过阻止这些事发生吗
Of course!
当然
Of course he tried -- over and over.
他当然试过 一次又一次
That's what sent him over the edge, I guess.
我想这就是让他最终崩溃的事
He couldn't make a difference -- not one.
他无论如何也无法改变 一次都不能
He was powerless.
他完全无助
Is there any other detail you could share with us
你还能跟我们说点别的什么
that could help?
或许对我们有用的细节吗
Could you tell us about the bird?
你能跟我们说说那只鸟吗
Bird?
Charles carved a little bird -- I think it was a...
查尔斯用木头雕了一只鸟
robin -- out of wood.
好像是只知更鸟
He did?
是吗
That's our daughter's name -- Robin.
那是我们女儿的名字 萝宾
Charles left in the night,
查尔斯是深夜离开的
and he didn't take anything but a jacket.
他什么都没带走 就一件外套
He left because he would never
他离开 是因为他再也
be able to hold his little girl again.
没法抱女儿了
At least, not without her crying
至少 没法不害得她又哭
and screaming and seeing death.
又叫 看到死亡
What's so pressing that couldn't wait a few days, Gideon?
什么事如此紧急 不能等几天的 吉迪恩
Well, you know me.
你了解我的
I seize opportunity.
我总是抓住机遇
This state-of-the-art prosthetic contains some hardware
这件技术先进的假肢用到了你们特伦西亚
manufactured by you here at Transia --
制造的一些硬件
the nerve-wire interface, to be precise.
准确说 是神经线路接口
Okay.
好吧
And I'm aware your company's been working on
我还知道 你们公司在研制
an exoskeletal limb-assist prototype
一款外骨骼上肢辅助原型机
for the Defense Department using this same technology.
是为国防部开发 也用到了与假肢相同的技术
So... I'd like to buy it.
所以 我想买下来
Buy one of our leading patents.
买我们的一个旗舰专利吗
No, no. The company.
不 是整家公司
Can you repeat yourself?
你能再说一遍吗
I must be losing it, but I thought I just heard you --
我肯定是疯了 但我以为你说...
I'd like you to sign your company over to me...
我想要你把公司卖给我
for a fair price, of course.
当然 价钱会很公道的
Yeah.
Uh, look, there's no love lost between us.
听着 我们不伤和气
And though I respect the brass it took to make that pitch,
虽然我敬佩你有勇气提出这样的建议
I'm really not into people wasting my time.
我实在不喜欢别人浪费我的时间
I hate it.
我讨厌那样
This would be in your best interest.
这对你会最有利
Who the hell is this?
这是谁
This man has my full authority to negotiate this deal.
他可以全权代表我谈判
Negotiate?
谈判
Gideon, there is not a chance in hell
吉迪恩 我是绝不会
that I am gonna sell you a single share of this company,
把公司卖给你一丁点的
let alone controlling interest.
更别指望控股权了
Let me show you what will happen.
我让你看看会发生什么吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, God!
天呐
Okay!
好吧
I'll give you what you want.
我听你的
Please.
求你
There, okay?
签好了 好吧
Just...leave!
你们 走吧
Leave us alone, okay?! Please!
离我们远远的 求你
You're confused.
你误会了
I said I would show you what will happen.
我是说 我要让你看到会发生什么
Our men are taking control of the building as we speak.
我们的人这会儿正在控制大楼
This is what we went to all this trouble for?
我们费这么大事 就为了这个
What do you want with this?
你想用它做什么
I want you to put it on.
我要你把它穿上
Come on.
得了
Whether you'll admit it or not, Gideon,
不管你肯不肯承认 吉迪恩
the one thing you crave
你唯一渴望的
and have never felt is true power --
而又从未感到过的 就是真正的力量
the kind that I, Giyera, even Charles there possesses.
就是我 吉耶拉 甚至查尔斯拥有的那种
Put that on, and you will.
穿上它 你就会拥有力量
You still think you should be going.
你还是觉得你该去
I know I can do it.
我知道我能行的
And you think I can't.
你觉得我不行吗
I-I have an advantage.
我有优势
I can't cause earthquakes, but I'm faster than you.
我是无法引发地震 但我比你动作快
Foresight. I know what's coming.
是预知 我知道会发生什么
Then get off your ass and show me.
那就站起来 演示给我看
You can picture this fight in the security office?
你可以回想起发生在保安处的战斗
Yeah, I only get to Charles a few seconds late.
是的 我找到查尔斯就晚了几秒
So, let's lay out the room as best we can.
那么 我们尽可能把房间内情况重现一下
They'll be the guards,
他们来演守卫
and you show me how to get through it a few seconds faster.
你教我如何再快几秒突破他们
Okay. Yeah, all right.
好 那好
There's a -- a bank of servers on the left side,
左边有一堆服务器
and we'll need chairs on wheels --
我们需要装轮子的椅子
two of them and two more bodies.
两把椅子 再找两个人来
Make sure they have a security team watching the house.
安排一支安保队盯着他们家
And buy the little girl something nice.
给小姑娘买点好东西
Yes, sir.
是 长官
No, Fitz, you're supposed to --
不 菲兹 你是该...
- What's your name again, man? - Doug.
-你叫什么来着 哥们 -道格
Doug. You're supposed to come in on the heels of Doug.
道格 你是该紧跟着道格出来的
Okay.
And, Lincoln, I'll just --
林肯 我...
I'll give you a separate cue to come in.
我单独给你上场的指示
I'm playing "freak out and go for the alarm guy."
我扮演"吓尿 按警报哥"
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
All right, reset.
好了 重来
Right when she opens the door.
她开门时开始计时
Ready whenever you are, May.
一切就绪 梅
Shoot him.
打他
Please, no!
不要 救命
Under the table!
桌子下面
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Fall down!
倒下
Sorry.
抱歉
Lincoln, go. Grab the knife.
林肯 上 拿刀
警报
警报
警报
警报
警报
Wish we could practice every moment of our life like this.
真希望我们生活中每一刻都能这么演练
That was terrible.
太糟糕了
- Fitz? - You come right after Doug.
-菲兹 -你是紧跟着道格的
Okay, I come in right at the heels of Doug!
好啦 我紧跟着道格上场
And, May, are you telling me that is your best side kick?
梅 你的侧踢就这个水平吗
I was trying to miss her face.
我是不想踢到她的脸
This would be so much easier if --
这完全可以更轻松的 如果
If I had your powers?
我有你那样的异能吗
Well, it wouldn't hurt.
反正不会有坏处
All right, it's got to be faster.
好啦 我们得再快点
Come on. Reset. Reset.
来吧 重来
It does feel good.
感觉是很棒
Yes.
是啊
But crushing objects with your hand
但用你的手捏碎东西
isn't the sensation I was talking about.
并不是我所说的那种感觉
Okay.
好吧
If you want to feel true power...
如果你想感受到真正的力量
crush him.
就捏碎他
No. Please, God, no.
不 求你 天呐 别
No!
不要
What will that achieve?
那有什么用
No, no, no!
不不
Gideon, please, don't do this!
吉迪恩 求你 别这么做
I'll give you anything! I did!
我什么都给你 真的
I'm too young to die!
我不该死这么早
God! Oh, no!
天呐 不要
I know you've had people killed.
我知道你指使人杀过人
You've even considered shooting someone.
你甚至考虑过对人开枪
But to drain a man's life with your own hand,
但亲手杀死一个人
to feel the life go out inside him...
感觉到他生命的流逝
as Mr. Coulson did with me.
就像科尔森先生对我做的那样
That look in his eyes.
他的眼神
A feeling so powerful, it scared him...
那种感觉如此强大 让他恐惧
enough to leave that hand behind.
以至于他留下了那个假肢
But you don't fear anything, do you?
但你什么都不怕 是吧
Reset. Reset.
重来 重来
You don't think May can conquer this.
你觉得梅做不到
I'm just worried about what turn of events
我只是担心会出现什么意外
- is gonna stop her from going... - Oh, come on.
-让她去不成 -得了
...'cause we already know that she doesn't.
因为我们已经知道她没去
I refuse to believe anything is completely inevitable.
我不愿相信有什么事是完全无法避免的
We'll see.
走着瞧吧
Ready when you are!
一切就绪
Lincoln.
林肯
That was pretty damn good.
不错嘛
Sir, we found the building.
长官 我们找到那栋楼了
That's it.
就是这里
And shocker -- the only way in
不出所料 想要进去
is through their security office on the ground floor.
就必须走一楼的安保处
Transia Corporation -- I know of it,
特伦西亚公司 我知道这家公司
but what would Malick want in there?
但马利克去那儿想做什么呢
I used their nerve-wiring interface in your hand, sir.
我用他们的神经线路接口制作了你的假肢 长官
It's cutting edge, to say the least.
他们的技术十分先进
Okay, this is getting crazy.
好吧 这太疯狂了
It's been crazy.
一直很疯狂
All right, May -- surgical strike.
好了 梅 精确打击
And we agree -- no comms on this.
我们说好了 不带通讯器
Hydra will be listening.
九头蛇会窃听的
And know we're coming
如果他们手里
if they really have a fortune-teller on hand.
真有个先知 也会料到我们会去
And if you see Charles, do not go up to the roof, even if he --
如果你们看到查尔斯 别上楼顶 即便
Uh, what does that mean?
那是什么意思
Intruder.
有闯入者
He just walked in, sir.
他刚走进来的 长官
Surrendered himself.
自首了
Why?
为什么
Lash is taking over.
鞭笞要完全控制我了
I'm about to turn for the last time, May.
我就要进行最后一次变身了 梅
I came to say goodbye.
我是来道别的
Well, at least this day can't get any weirder.
至少今天不可能更怪异了
I can't believe I'm saying this, but May can't go.
真不敢相信我要这么说 但梅不能去了
What? Yes, I can.
什么 我当然可以
You heard him.
你听到了
Andrew's going away for good. You have to --
安德鲁要永远消失了 你得...
That man is a killer.
那个人 是个杀人犯
I have no loyalty to him.
我并不忠于他
The man that I cared about wouldn't do those things.
我在乎的人才不会干下那些事
He wasn't himself.
他当时不是自己
And now he's saying - he may never be himself again.
现在他告诉你他可能要永远无法做自己了
If you don't go be with him right now,
如果你现在不去陪伴他
you're gonna regret that for the rest of your life.
你会后悔一辈子的
- I'll do it, May. - Absolutely not.
-我去吧 梅 -绝对不行
Sir, I'm the best choice to handle this,
长官 我是应对这事的最佳选择
and since Bobbi's gone, I'm the only one left who can.
而且芭比一走 我也是唯一的选择了
You're not unstoppable, Daisy.
你不是所向无敌的 黛西
I'm willing to put that to the test.
我愿意检验自己一下
And test Fitz's theory
也检验一下菲兹的理论
that all this will play out just as you envisioned?
这一切都会按你看到的发生吗
Everyone else stays back to make sure we're still altering the end.
其他人都留下 以确保我们仍能改变结局
You, Lincoln -- no one leaves H.Q.
你 林肯 大家都别离开总部
Coulson, I can do this.
科尔森 我能行的
I am meant to save this man.
我注定要救他
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
Let me go.
让我去吧
The assault team will remain on the Quinjet unless needed.
袭击队会留在昆式战斗机上待命
Fitz will tap the Transia building's security feeds
菲兹会切入特伦西亚大楼的监控录像信号
to get eyes on you.
以跟踪你的动向
And remember,
记住
we don't know what happens after that last instant.
我们不知道最后一刻之后会发生什么
It might not be pretty.
或许会很糟
I know.
我知道
Watch your back.
自己小心
If it goes south, get out.
如果情况不妙 就跑
Don't try to be a hero.
别逞英雄
And for God's sake, Skye, come home.
拜托了 斯凯 要回家来
It's Daisy, sir.
是黛西 长官
Damn it. Daisy, right, Daisy.
该死 黛西 是啊 黛西
Just... come home safe.
一定...安全回来
Shouldn't you be behind glass?
你不是该待在外面吗
I'll get out when I need to.
有必要时我会出去的
So, what's in the IV?
点滴里是什么
Something Simmons has been working on --
西蒙斯最近研究的东西
a potential vaccine.
可能有效的疫苗
Never been tested, may not even work,
没经过测试 甚至可能不会有效
and even then, only on Inhumans who haven't changed yet.
即便有效 也只是针对尚未变身的异人
But since you're still transitioning...
但既然你的转变还未完全完成
So it's a Hail Mary.
那么得听天由命了
It's a long shot, yeah.
希望不大 没错
If you're gonna say something, say it,
如果你有话要说 就说吧
'cause I'm not gonna stay long.
我不会待很久的
I'm not here to repair.
我不是来弥补的
I know I can't fix any of it.
我知道我弥补不了什么
I just -- I've been thinking it through,
我只是...一直在思考
trying to think through like a psychologist.
想像个心理学家那样去思考
Spit it out.
说吧
I wanted to tell you that...
我想告诉你
I know becoming Inhuman changed me.
我知道成为异人改变了我
And you needed a PhD to figure that out?
你需要博士学位才能想通这一点吗
What I'm saying is I --
我的意思是
when I said before, that I'm the same man you married --
我之前曾说 我还是你当初嫁的那个人
That's not true.
那不是真的
You weren't a killer when I married you.
我嫁给你时 你不是杀人犯
I know. I know that now.
我知道 我现在明白了
And a little of him is in me all the time --
我身体里一直有一点他
that was him talking.
那话是他说的
And there's some of you in him.
他身体里也有一点你
That allowed you to talk me down?
所以你才能劝我放弃攻击吗
Yes.
是啊
But this time, when I turn, I...
但这次 我变身后
I'm afraid I'll be gone...forever.
我恐怕会永远消失
If you could fix it,
如果你能弥补
if you could change the past, would you?
如果你能改变过去 你会吗
Yes.
当然
But I want this monster in S.H.I.E.L.D.'s hands
但我希望这个怪物落在神盾局手里
because despite knowing my actions were wrong,
因为尽管我知道我的行为是错的
I still feel that I was doing it all for an important reason.
我依然觉得我那么做有重要的理由
That's the monster talking again.
这又是怪物在说话了
Maybe.
或许吧
But I feel like he's fighting for a cause
但我觉得他在为大业而奋斗
we don't understand yet.
而我们尚不能理解
And I don't know.
我不知道
You might need him.
你或许会需要他
We're tapped in.
我们切进去了
It's a pirated wireless signal, so touch and go.
是非法无线信号 不太稳定
- Can you find the security office? - Wait.
-能找到安保处吗 -等等
Is that Giyera?
那是吉耶拉吗
That's him. I'd know his face anywhere.
是他 我在哪都能认出他来
You hear what Andrew was saying, Lincoln?
你听到安德鲁的话了吗 林肯
Even he thinks he's serving some higher purpose.
就连他都觉得自己有更伟大的目标
Yeah.
是啊
Maybe it's true, then.
那或许是真的
Maybe Daisy and Charles were brought together for a reason.
或许黛西和查尔斯是注定要相遇的
Could be.
或许吧
Also, could be you all are crazy and this is pointless
也或许 你们都疯了 这一切毫无意义
and nothing we see here will make any sense.
而我们看到的一切都将无从解释
What?
怎么回事
无信号
Was that Ward?
那是沃德吗
Unfortunately...
很不幸
I think that's something else.
我觉得那是别的东西
My God.
天呐
What is she walking into?
她要遭遇什么情况啊
特伦西亚公司
特伦西亚公司
带你进入未来
特伦西亚公司
Would I change things if I could?
如果我可以会改变一切吗
You weren't asking about becoming Inhuman.
你指的不是变成异人
I was talking about us.
我是指我们
Every terrible thing that has happened to you
你遭遇的每一件可怕的事
could have been avoided if you'd never met me.
都本可以避免 如果你不认识我的话
I wouldn't change a thing.
我不会做任何改变
I would.
我会的
Well...
you're still the center of the best moments of my life.
你依然是我人生中最美好的时刻的主角
Whether this vaccine works or not,
不管疫苗好不好使
right now, with you here...
此刻 跟你一起在这里
is exactly where I'm supposed to be.
这是我命中注定的
One-way mirror.
单面镜
Guess it's a good thing I was here.
看来幸好我来了
How did you know that --
你怎么知道
We've been monitoring the security feed.
我们一直在看监控
Oh, and by the way, your chances of not going up to the roof
对了 你不上楼顶的可能性
just evaporated.
已经没有了
Hydra's already taking Charles there now.
九头蛇正在把查尔斯带去那里
Get moving.
行动吧
Okay. Wait. What are you gonna do?
好 等等 你要做什么
Find Grant Ward.
找到格兰特·沃德
Yeah. Day got weirder.
是啊 今天到底还是更怪异了
They've breached the security office.
他们突破了保安处
Mr. Malick is taking the company's helicopter,
马利克先生要乘公司的直升机走
but I'd rather sneak you out another way
但如果神盾局来了
if S.H.I.E.L.D. is present.
我想带你走别的路离开
We'll try to scramble their communications.
我们会尽量干扰他们的通讯
Should I give the order to kill any S.H.I.E.L.D. agents?
我要不要下令杀神盾局的特工
特伦西亚公司
Only if they're human.
是人就杀
特伦西亚公司
特伦西亚公司
特伦西亚公司
So, the security entrance -- north side.
安检门 在北面
All right, let's go!
好了 我们走
And we?
我们呢
We don't go any closer. We stay here...
我们不靠近 我们留在这里
without a cloud in the sky.
天空万里无云
Maybe Daisy didn't see the future.
或许黛西看到的不是未来
Sir.
长官
Ward was here, 20th floor.
沃德在这儿 20楼
You two go with Lincoln. Work your way up.
你们跟林肯走 一层层往上搜
We'll take the elevator and work down. Let's go.
我们坐电梯 往下搜 行动
So...
那么
now we wait and see, I guess.
现在我们等着瞧了
I'm sorry to drag you away.
很抱歉拖累了你
Looked like you guys were prepping for a mission.
你们刚刚似乎在为任务做准备呢
Long story...
说来话长
though Daisy's so confident in her ability as an Inhuman,
不过 黛西对自己的异人能力非常自信
she believes - she can change the future.
她相信自己能改变未来
That's funny.
真有意思
We're trying to do the same --
我们也是想这么做
Power is intoxicating, isn't it?
力量令人陶醉 是吧
And he's right -- you never really feel it
他说得对 想要真正体验力量
until you take someone else's away from them.
就必须夺去他人的力量
Coulson, come in.
科尔森 回话
Where are they?
他们在哪
I just had an awful thought.
我刚想到一个可怕的念头
What if the death Daisy saw was her own?
如果黛西看到的是自己的死亡呢
Lincoln, do you read?
林肯 收到了吗
All units, stop! Do not pursue!
所有人员 停手 不要追击
Lincoln, where are you?
林肯 你在哪
I have eyes on Ward.
我看到沃德了
Do not engage.
别交手
I repeat -- do not engage.
我重复 别交手
Lincoln, we don't know what we're dealing with here.
林肯 我们不知道他是什么玩意
Pull out.
撤退
It's time to say goodbye.
该说再见了
I was sure I could save you.
我真以为我能救你
But you were meant to save me.
结果是你要救我
I finally...
我终于
made a difference.
改变了未来
It's not snow.
不是雪
I think we're supposed to hold hands now.
我想我们现在该牵手了
Maybe some things are inevitable.
或许有些事真无法改变
I made this for my daughter.
这是我给我女儿做的
I couldn't bear to leave them, but...
我真不忍离开她们 但是
I had to protect Robin from this.
我必须保护萝宾 不受这异能伤害
You did.
你做到了
But now I'm afraid that she could grow up...
但现在 我怕她长大后
to be like me.
会像我一样
So she will always need protection.
所以她会一直需要人保护
I was hoping you could help.
我希望你可以帮忙
Yes.
I'll protect her, I promise
我会保护她的 我保证
always.
直到永远
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
I want you to go there.
我要你去那儿
Is that where they manufacture the Exo-Skeleton hardware?
那是制造外骨骼硬件的地方吗
That's not the technology we are interested in.
我们想要的不是那项技术
Yes, sir.
是 长官
I shouldn't have to remind you that you work for me.
我不用提醒你 你为我工作吧
You're the head of my security,
你是我的保安主管
and you should be by my side at all times,
你该时刻待在我身边的
protecting me.
保护我
No, sir.
不 长官
I'm right where I'm supposed to be.
我就在我的岗位上
Is he all right?
他没事吧
He's fine,
他没事
though he sounded a little...
但他听上去有点
strange.
奇怪
Strange how?
怎么奇怪了
He sounded...
他似乎
afraid.
害怕了