Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Malick is supposed to be the last head of Hydra,
马利克本该是最后的九头蛇头
but I can't shake this feeling
但我有种强烈感觉
that he's reporting to someone else.
他还要向另一个人汇报
Unfortunately... I think that's something else.
很不幸 我觉得那是别的东西
My ancestors were taught to believe
我的祖先都认为
that if we managed to return you
如果我们能把你
from that godforsaken place that we would be rewarded.
从那个可怕的地方救回来 我们就会得到回报
It would happen any time Charles touched anyone.
每次查尔斯碰到什么人 就会发生这种事
He and that person would both see someone's death.
他和那个人 都会看到一个人的死亡
You're the head of my security,
你是我的保安主管
and you should be by my side at all times.
你该时刻待在我身边的
No, I'm right where I'm supposed to be.
不 我就在我的岗位上
He sounded... afraid.
他似乎...害怕了
Gideon, your father was a true believer.
吉迪恩 你的父亲是个忠实的信徒
He'll be sorely missed.
大家会怀念他的
Nathaniel and I will do everything we can
纳撒尼尔和我会竭尽所能
to continue our father's work.
继承父亲的事业
I'd expect nothing less from the Malick boys.
马利克家的孩子当然能做到
Gideon, they're saying it's time.
吉迪恩 他们说时间到了
I already told them no, Nate.
我已经拒绝过他们了 纳撒
- We have to go see him. - Like hell we do.
-我们必须去见他 -见个鬼
We can't just ignore Daniel Whitehall.
我们不能就这么无视丹尼尔·怀特霍尔
He's an old man in a prison cell.
他就是个蹲监狱的老头子
Who is still very powerful.
但他依然很有权势
And if he wants us to show --
如果他想见我们
I don't give a damn what he wants.
我不在乎他想怎样
Dad never believed in Whitehall's Hydra,
父亲一直不相信怀特霍尔的九头蛇
and we're not gonna start now.
我们也不会相信
We're staying right here.
我们就留在这里
They're not asking, Gideon.
他们没给我们选择的余地 吉迪恩
Sir? We're home.
先生 我们到家了
You've been holding out on me.
你一直在瞒着我
You didn't tell me he was a looker.
你可没跟我说他是个帅哥
I don't know what I expected,
我也不知道自己的设想是什么
but... tall and handsome
但是高大英俊
were certainly not at the top of the list.
可不是我最先想到的
Wait. Who -- Who -- Who are you talking about?
等等 你究竟在说谁
A-Are you saying that he's here?
你是说他在这儿吗
I thought you'd be happy.
我以为你会高兴
Just answer the question.
回答我的问题
He showed up earlier
他早些时候来了
and asked me to gather the inner circle.
让我召集核心集团
They're on their way now.
他们正在赶来
So they're coming here today.
那么他们今天会过来
So glad you could join us.
很高兴你来了
I'm honored that you would visit our home.
很荣幸你能来我们家
To what do we owe this pleasure?
你为何大驾光临呢
I felt it was time.
我觉得时候到了
To reveal my true self.
展露我的真容
You said you killed him.
你说你已经把他杀了
Well, you didn't kill him hard enough.
你杀得还不够彻底
Want to tell me what we're looking at?
这是什么玩意
The lab is working on that question.
实验室正在研究
I'm sorry about Andrew.
安德鲁的事我很遗憾
- If you need any-- - I don't want to talk about that
-如果你有任何需要 -我不想讨论那件事
any more than you want to talk about this.
就像你不想讨论这件事
You don't have a lot of kills like that under your belt.
你之前可不常那样杀人
- I've done my fair share. - Not that you enjoyed.
-我杀过不少人 -但你并不享受
I would've made the same choice.
换成我 我也会那样做
We do what we have to do.
我们做我们应该做的
I know the company line.
我知道这句官话
Just feel like we're only fixing problems that we created.
只是觉得我们解决的都是我们引发的问题
maybe I'll get a chance to kill him, too.
也许我也能有机会杀他一次
You got to be kidding me.
这一定是在开玩笑
What a pain in the ass.
真是个讨厌鬼
What? Leaving him for dead on another planet
把他留在另一个星球上等死
isn't enough to get rid of that guy?
都不足以摆脱他吗
You're looking better.
你恢复得好一些了
'Cause you're not.
你看起来可不太好
Well, we don't think he's a guy anymore.
我们认为他已经不是人了
We think Ward's body was possessed,
我们认为 沃德被"它"
for lack of a better word, by It, the creature...
那个生物附身了 找不到更恰当的词了
From the other planet.
另一个星球的那个生物
And he burned them or something?
他把他们烧死了还是怎样
- Honestly, right now -- - We have no idea.
-实话说 现在 -我们还不知道
When I was there, It knew everything that Will did,
我在那边时 它知道威尔做过的一切
even after he was...gone.
尽管他当时已经死了
Which means whatever this thing is has Ward's memories,
也就是说这东西有沃德的记忆
so why hasn't It come after us?
那它为什么不来追杀我们
Maybe It's not interested in us.
它可能对我们不感兴趣
Can't believe I'm hearing this.
真不敢相信
Well, we know It destroyed an entire civilization over there.
我们知道 它完全摧毁了那个星球上的文明
Who knows what It has planned here?
谁知道它对这儿有什么计划
Tremors, you saw the future, right?
震动女 你看见未来了 是吧
You see anything else? Anything that might help us out?
你还看到其他的了吗 能帮上我们的
Director Coulson would like to see you in his office --
科尔森局长要你们去办公室见他
Malick has given new meaning to the term "hostile takeover."
马利克给"恶意收购"赋予了新的含义
What he did at Transia Corp
他在特伦西亚公司的行为
was brutal, even for him.
即便就他而言 也太残忍了
They must have something he needs.
他们肯定是有什么他想要的东西
If we can figure out what it is...
如果我们能查出来是什么的话
- It'll lead us to Ward. - This is not Ward.
-就能引我们找到沃德 -这不是沃德
Sure is creepy like Ward.
但倒是跟沃德一样恐怖
Ward's dead. I saw it happen.
沃德已经死了 我亲眼看到的
There's a lot of overlap between the two companies,
这两家公司有很多业务是重合的
but only Transia has a subsidiary dabbling
但只有特伦西亚有一家附属公司
in the agrochemical field.
涉足农用化学领域
GMOs, pesticides, ruining the global food supply.
转基因生物 农药 毁灭全球食物供给
Minutes after the takeover,
被收购后仅仅几分钟
a paramilitary force took control of that branch,
一个准军事部队就控制了那个分支机构
started moving equipment out.
开始把设备运出去
Zephyr is wheels up in 20.
和风20分钟后起飞
The Quinjet will peel off mid-flight.
昆式战斗机会在中途剥离
We're splitting up?
我们要分开行动吗
Lincoln and Daisy have a stop to make in the Badlands.
林肯和黛西要去一趟荒土地带
There, uh -- There was this Inhuman in Afterlife.
来世有这么个异人
He might have answers about whatever is possessing Ward.
他可能了解现在附身了沃德的那东西
It's a long story. I'll explain on the way.
说来话长 我路上再跟你解释
We're in the dark,
我们对情况一无所知
but right now, Ward and this thing --
但现在沃德和这个东西
they're not afraid to take what they want or kill who they want.
他们想夺取什么 想杀谁都毫不畏惧
So what's our advantage?
那我们有什么优势呢
They're not afraid.
他们毫不畏惧
Dad, what's going on?
爸 怎么了
I've seen something.
我看到了一些东西
There was an Inhuman,
有个异人
and when I touched him, I saw a vision of the future.
我碰到他的时候看到了未来的幻象
Really? What did you see?
是吗 你看到什么了
Feel so much pain.
痛苦是那么强烈
I was being torn apart from the inside.
我被从身体里面撕裂开
You have to tell our guest.
你得告诉我们的客人
He can help save you.
他可以救你
I felt every cell in my body was being destroyed.
我感觉到身体里的每个细胞都被摧毁
Our dad's body is barely cold.
我们的爸爸还尸骨未寒
I felt it was vital we spoke
我觉得有必要在
before you upcoming stone ceremony.
即将到来的石子仪式前跟你们谈谈
There better be a point to this.
赶紧说重点
You boys are of age now.
你们已经长大成人了
It's time you choose a path forward in Hydra.
该选择在九头蛇的前进道路了
And with your father gone,
你们父亲如今不在了
I believe you should choose mine.
我想你们应该选择站在我这边
And why would we do that, old man?
我们为什么要那么做 老头子
I'm a man of science, not religion.
我信奉科学 不信神
Your family's ancient traditions are nonsense.
你们家族的古老传统就是狗屁
You don't know anything about us or our beliefs.
你根本不了解我们或是我们的信仰
A ceremony where grown men draw stones from a bag
让成年男子从袋子里抓石子的仪式
and one unlucky participant draws a white stone
不幸抽到白石子的参与者
and is sacrificed to a liquid rock.
就要成为液态石头的祭品
To be chosen as the Traveler is a great honor.
被选为旅行者是无上的荣幸
An archaic blood sacrifice --
古老的血祭
He was 10 times the man you are.
他有你永远不可及的男子气概
Your rituals are foolish.
你们的仪式很可笑
But your father -- he was no fool.
但你们的父亲可不是笨蛋
How do you suppose he survived all those ceremonies?
你们说他怎么从未因仪式而牺牲
he was quite gifted with a certain parlor trick.
他的某个小把戏玩得特别好
Why leave to fate what you can decide for yourself?
为何把自己能决定的事留给命运呢
Nice try. We're done here.
得了吧 我们说完了
There's a book in your father's study --
你们父亲的书房里有本书
"Paradise Lost." Take a look.
《失乐园》 去看看吧
I believe you'll find it most illuminating.
我相信你们会发现此书很有启发性
Nathaniel, let's go.
纳撒尼尔 我们走
Dad, are you listening to me?
爸 你在听我说话吗
He's not going to hurt you.
他不会伤害你的
I think he's gonna do it tonight in front of the others.
我觉得他今晚会当着其他人的面杀了我
You brought him back.
是你把他带了回来
You more than anyone are the reason why he's even here at all.
他能在这里的原因 主要就是你的努力
Look, I know, and I'm as shocked as you are.
我知道 我也和你一样震惊
But he sent Giyera away,
但他支走了吉耶拉
and now he's gathering the inner circle behind my back.
现在又背着我召集了核心集团
He must have a good reason.
他这么做肯定是有原因的
Oh, he thinks he no longer needs me.
他觉得他不再需要我了
And it makes sense for him to kill me
而且他杀我也是有道理的
as a show of power to the others.
可以向他们展示他的力量
Dad, you've always been a faithful follower.
爸爸 你一直都是忠实的追随者
Why would he ever hurt you?
他怎么会伤害你呢
When Mom died, I wouldn't get out of bed for a week.
妈妈死的时候 我几个星期不肯下床
And you told me to man up.
是你告诉我要勇敢点
Malicks don't wait around.
马利克家的人不会傻等着
They roll up their sleeves, and they get the job done.
他们会挽起袖子大干一场
Whatever this is...
无论是什么情况
You remind him how important you are.
你要让他记起你有多么重要
I'll have a Scotch waiting when you're done.
等你做好 我会给你倒杯威士忌
how we've been searching the globe for months
我们在全世界搜寻了几个月
and you never bothered to mention
你却从来没告诉我
another Afterlife Inhuman.
还有个来世的异人
Potential Inhuman.
他是个潜在的异人
He was never given powers.
他没有得到异能
And until we saw Ward's corpse walking around,
在我们看到沃德的行尸之前
I was pretty sure he was crazy town.
我还以为他肯定是个疯子呢
I wasn't trying to keep anything from you.
我没有刻意想隐瞒什么
He's in South Dakota?
他在南达科他
His name's James. He's a demolitions expert.
他叫詹姆斯 是个爆破专家
Australian. Former mercenary.
他是澳大利亚人 当过雇佣兵
Few weeks after I got there, Jiaying caught him
我到来世几周后 嘉颖发现他
breaking into her private archives and banished him.
闯入了她的私人档案室 就赶走了他
What was he doing in there?
他去那里干什么
He made a big scene, ranting about the second coming
他大吵大闹 嚷着有个能让死人复活的
of some ancient inhuman who could raise the dead.
远古异人会再次降临
Well, something tells me
我觉得
he won't be jumping at the chance to help us.
他不会非常想帮助我们
He was pretty bitter, not getting powers.
他因为没得到异能 很不满
We'll need to be careful and keep our eyes open.
我们得多注意 多提防
You're saying these organisms ate these people?
你是说是这些生物体吃了这些人吗
Well, most of them.
大部分是的
In a remarkably short space of time.
而且在极短的时间内
Will believed that one of the other astronauts was burned alive.
威尔说有一个宇航员被活活烧死了
Maybe it was actually this.
可能其实是这东西
There was a graveyard of bones on that planet, right?
那个星球有个乱坟岗里全是尸骨 对吗
And it controls these organisms?
它能控制这些生物体
That's one theory. We do know that they eat living flesh.
这是一种理论 我们知道它们噬食新鲜血肉
What if it also uses them to reanimate dead flesh?
如果它还能用这些生物体让死尸复生呢
I still can't believe this thing is here on Earth.
我还是无法相信这种东西来地球了
Sir, we're nearing the agrochem facility,
长官 我们接近农化厂了
and you were right to head there first.
你要先来这里是正确的
Some of the boxes weren't carried out.
有些箱子不是搬出去的
I always loved this place.
我一直很喜欢这里
My brother and I used to play here as kids.
我弟弟和我小时常来这儿玩
Gideon, your daughter impresses me.
吉迪恩 你女儿让我很喜欢
She's a true believer.
她是个忠实的信徒
Well, I tried to raise her right,
我尽力好好抚养她
same as my dad raised me.
就像我父亲当初对我那样
She'll play a key role in this.
她会扮演重要角色
Well, I'm happy to hear it.
那太好了
How fortunate it was for all of us
我能找到你并带你回来
that I was able to find you and bring you home.
对我们来说太幸运了
Trivial thing, daylight...
日光真是微不足道
...till you spend a few centuries in the dark.
除非你在黑夜里生存了几个世纪
How much do you remember of those years,
你对这些年来 那么多的宿主
of your many hosts?
还能记住多少
Do their memories live on in you?
他们的记忆还与你同在吗
Why? Is there something you'd like to ask them?
怎么 你有话要问谁吗
It'll all be made clear tonight.
今晚一切都会明了的
Giyera is Malick's right hand.
吉耶拉是马利克的左右手
He's a trained killer.
他是个训练有素的杀手
And torturer, don't forget.
还施虐 别忘了
Which is why we need to make sure he doesn't get away.
所以我们要确保他不会逃走
He can control anything in his line of sight.
他能控制他视线内的一切东西
Non-biological objects.
非生物体
Yes, non-biological objects and the like,
对 非生物体之类的
but he can't make you hurt yourself.
但是他不能强迫你伤害自己
Though he did turn poor Mr. Banks' gun on him.
不过他倒是让班克斯先生的枪掉头对准了他
So I built handprint locks into the grips.
我在枪把上装了个手印锁
The firing pin won't engage without the designated hand
如果不是特定的手扣动扳机
So instead of shooting us, he'll just bludgeon us to death.
那么他不能枪毙我们 只能打死我们了
Before the ATCU, Giyera spent years in special ops.
在加入ATCU前吉耶在特种部队待了很多年
He's dangerous without powers.
没有异能他也很危险
Tell me about this room.
跟我说说这间屋子
I hope you know how to deal with this guy,
希望你知道怎么对付这家伙
because I'm thinking...
因为我在想
crazy town was a pretty spot-on assessment.
疯子这个形容非常恰当
We'll be okay, but we shouldn't use our powers.
我们会没事的 但我们最好别用异能
He's cranky enough as it is.
他已经够暴躁了
Lincoln, you S.O.B.
林肯 你这个贱人
Take your little boy-band hipster scruff and piss off.
带上你的乐队小潮男滚开
Same as he ever was.
跟从前一样
Fair warning, pretty boy.
严正警告 帅小伙儿
You take one more step...
再走一步
you're gonna regret it.
你就会后悔的
James, we only want to talk.
詹姆斯 我们只想谈谈
You're standing on a land mine.
你踩到一个地雷了
I did say "One more step."
我警告过你了
What kind of lunatic puts land mines in their front yard?!
什么样的疯子会在自家前院埋地雷
James! We're not here to fight.
詹姆斯 我们不是来打架的
Oh, that's rich, coming from you.
这话你也好意思说出口
I've been waiting a long time for this day,
我等这天已经等很久了
for Jiaying to send out one of her little lapdogs to come after me.
等嘉颖派她的小走狗来抓我
To be honest, I thought it'd be that no-eyed boot licker, Gordon.
说实话 我以为来的会是戈登那个无眼马屁精
Kind of shocked that she trusted you
她居然会信任你
with anything, really.
真是令人震惊
You really undersold Mr. Personality.
这个疯子比你说的还严重啊
Can you hold it down?
你能压住它吗
Or I'll blow off my leg.
也可能会把腿炸飞
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Girl power. Nice move.
异能女孩 干得漂亮
Well, I hope you got the message.
希望信息传达到位了
- Okay. - Daisy, wait.
-好吧 -黛西 等等
I can't sleep, either.
我也睡不着
I'm trying not to be nervous about the ceremony tomorrow, but...
我努力不为明天的仪式感到紧张 但是...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Whitehall was right.
怀特霍尔是对的
Whitehall's a blowhard.
怀特霍尔是个骗子
He was trying to mess with us.
他就是想扰乱我们
he would swap in this stone during the ceremonies
他会在仪式上偷换上这块石头
and feel for the notch
然后摸这个坑
to make sure he never drew it from the bag.
确保自己不会把它从袋子里拿出来
He would never do that.
他不会那么做的
It's all right here, Gideon.
证据就在这里 吉迪恩
Dad was afraid to be the Traveler.
爸爸害怕被选为旅行者
Everything he said to us was a lie.
他告诉我们的一切都是谎言
Maybe Dad wasn't who we thought he was,
也许爸爸不像我们想的那样
but our family has upheld this faith for centuries.
但数百年来 我们家族都坚持这个信仰
And that is not gonna end with us.
不能断在我们这里
We'll be better men.
我们要做更好的人
We do the ceremony the right way and let fate decide.
我们堂堂正正地举行仪式 让命运决定
Together to the end.
一起走到底
Together to the end.
一起走到底
The others are anxious to know why they're here,
其他人都很想知道他们为什么被叫来
and I don't know if I can keep the secret much longer.
我不知道我还能瞒多久
Once we begin, there's no turning back.
我们一开始 就没退路了
Whatever happens...
不管怎么样
I know exactly what you'd say right now.
我很清楚你现在会说什么
"It's time to man up."
"勇敢点"
My friends, it's time to begin.
朋友们 该开始了
I know you're wondering why we're here.
我知道你们都想知道为什么叫大家来
It's been a long time, but today,
虽然时隔已久 但今天
we're not here for a ceremony, but a celebration.
我们不是为仪式而来 而是为庆祝而来
We've devoted our lives
我们一生
to bringing the Hydra God back from exile,
都在努力把九头蛇的上帝从流放地接回来
and I know some in this room
我知道这屋子里有些人
have doubted that he'd ever return.
怀疑过那一天是否会到来
You doubted me. Well --
也怀疑过我 好吧
You're Grant Ward.
你是格兰特·沃德
But this body is only a vessel,
但这具身躯不过是个皮囊
one of many who gave their life so that I could survive.
是众多牺牲生命让我得以生存的人之一
As promised, all of the Travelers,
就如许诺的那样 所有旅行者
the brave men who sacrificed for me,
那些为我牺牲的勇敢之人
have finally returned.
终于回来了
Thanks to the Malick family.
这要多谢马利克家族
You'll all get what you deserve.
你们都将得到你们应得的
And for those of you still having doubts...
至于那些仍有怀疑的人
...see and believe.
眼见为实吧
The area's clear, Director.
安全 局长
Scanning the building for Giyera.
正在楼内找吉耶拉
Most of the lab equipment's been taken away.
大部分实验室设备都被拿走了
What hasn't been taken away has been destroyed.
没带走的也销毁了
Nothing sinister about that.
这完全没什么不对劲的
No quick moves, tough guy.
别突然动作 硬汉
Hand it over, unless you want to wrestle for it.
交过来 除非你想跟我打一架
I can see you're not afraid of a little scrape.
看得出你不怕小刮小蹭
We only need information
我们只是想了解
about that ancient Inhuman you used to talk about
关于那个你以前提过的古老异人的信息
and anything you stole before being thrown out of Af--
以及你被赶走之前从来世偷的东西
I just can't get over the irony of this whole situation.
我就是受不了这件事的讽刺
Jiaying elected to give you powers?
嘉颖居然给了你异能
Man, you're a mess.
你可是一团糟
You don't know what you're talking --
你别乱说话
Makes me wonder what you've been giving her, huh?
让我不禁想你是给了她什么甜头
Something a little extra on the side after hours?
是不是闲暇的时候跟她额外"交流"了
What? Well, the woman's crazy,
怎么了 那女人虽是个疯子
but she's not bad for a senior citizen.
但作为老女人 姿色还不差
We're not here on her behalf.
我们不是代表她来的
We're with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们是神盾局的
Even I know the band broke up, brother.
就连我都知道他们解散了 哥们
Why don't you leave me out
你们就别把我扯进
of whatever little plan you and Jiaying --
你和嘉颖的不管什么阴谋诡计
Jiaying's dead, and Afterlife is a pile of ashes.
嘉颖死了 来世也化成灰了
You see? We're on the same side.
瞧 我们是一边的
So why don't you tell us what you found?
把你发现的东西告诉我们吧
I don't really do things out of the kindness of my own heart.
我可不是那种好心帮忙的人
Haven't really understood that behavior, to be honest.
老实说 一直无法理解那种行为
Yeah, that's why I brought a little incentive.
是啊 所以我带来了激励
I know all you've ever wanted is to be like us,
我知道你一心想成为我们的一员
so I thought I'd put that offer on the table.
所以我带来了这个筹码
You should've opened with that.
你该先说这个的
Looks like the data was uploaded off-site before it was wiped.
看来数据被抹去前先被上传到别处了
See if you can trace where it was sent.
看能不能查明数据被传去了哪
And gather what's left of these experiments for Simmons.
收集剩下的实验物品拿给西蒙斯
Maybe she can figure out
或许她能弄明白
what the hell they were working on here.
他们是在干什么
Sir, Giyera's coming your way.
长官 吉耶拉冲你那边去了
Not so fun when we take away your toys, is it?
玩具被拿走了就不那么好玩了 是吧
So we're doing this the hard way?
那么我们要来硬的了
I don't usually like getting my hands dirty,
我一般不会亲自动手
but for you, I'll make an exception.
但为你 我可以破例
Giyera uploaded his data to a set of servers in Schoonebeek.
吉耶拉把数据传输到了舒纳比克的一组服务器上
It's on the Dutch-German border.
位于荷兰-德国边境
It's an abandoned oil field.
是一片废弃油田
So Hydra's in the oil business now?
九头蛇现在还涉足石油工业了
It's like they're not even trying to avoid the bad-guy clichés.
他们好像都不打算回避标准的坏人套路
Get the coordinates to the cockpit.
把坐标发到驾驶舱
Damn it. Get out of there right now.
该死 快出来
We'll get him to talk.
我们会让他开口的
let's hope Daisy and Lincoln come back with something useful.
就得指望黛西和林肯带回来有用信息了
Most of what I stole was junk...
我偷的东西大都没啥用
but this was interesting.
但这个很有趣
I give you the alien thingumajig
我把这个外星东西给你
and you give me the crystal.
你们把水晶给我
Looks like you're the muscles and the brains, huh?
看来你又会武又聪明啊
He's just the haircut.
他就是发型帅
Well, if I could figure that out,
如果我想明白了
I would be doing that instead of this.
我不就去干那个了吗
But from what I can gather,
但据我所知
it was snatched up by this ancient that you're badgering me about --
这是你们缠着我问的那个古老异人夺来的
after the Kree were killed or driven out or whatever.
是在克里人被杀或被赶走之后
When the Inhumans revolted against them.
异人当时叛变 打走了他们
That was your man that led the charge.
而且就是你们问的那人带的头
They called him Alveus.
他被称为埃尔维斯
It was Latin or something.
是拉丁文还是什么的
One of the first Inhumans.
是最初的异人之一
Original blend. Powerful.
最原始的 很厉害
Designed by the Kree to command the Inhuman army for them.
是克里人设计来替他们统领异人军队的
That idea really bit him in the ass, didn't it?
结果搬起石头砸自己的脚了 是吧
but the archive said the Inhumans started to fear him,
但根据档案 异人们开始害怕他了
and they had to band together with regular humans to banish him.
于是他们跟普通人类合力一起驱逐了他
Look, those records -- they say that all of us at Afterlife
听着 根据记录 来世的那些人
descended from the first group of Inhumans.
都是第一批异人的直属后裔
That was our history.
那是我们的历史
She had no right to keep it from us.
她无权隐瞒我们
She was probably scared someone would try to bring him back.
她大概是怕有人会企图把他弄回来
Wait. You guys aren't trying to bring him back, are ya?
等等 你们不是想把他弄回来吧
- Of course not. - Never.
-当然不是 -绝不会
Well, this priceless artifact is yours.
这件无价之宝归你们了
If you want it, just give me the damn crystal.
如果想要 把水晶给我就好
You lying son of a bitch.
你个死骗子
See, Jiaying was right about some things.
嘉颖在有些事上还是对的
Not everyone deserves powers.
不是每个人都有资格获得异能
Now that you got electricity running through your veins,
你现在血管里有电流了
you might actually kill someone.
你或许真能杀了谁
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Oh, boyfriend of the year didn't tell you
年度最佳男友没跟你说
how his last relationship ended.
他上段恋情是怎么结束的吗
He nearly murdered the poor girl.
他差点杀了那个可怜女孩
But I can see by your face
但看你的脸
that you're familiar with that side of him.
你已经了解他的那一面了
You may think you can change him, sweetheart,
你或许觉得自己可以改变他 亲爱的
Men like him don't change!
他那种人是不会变的
Let me pour you that Scotch.
我给你倒威士忌吧
Neat, two fingers?
不加冰 两指
for reminding me what it means to be a Malick.
让我记起了做马利克家人的真谛
I learned from the best.
名师出高徒
What do you got there?
那是什么
Our guest seems to have taken a liking to me.
我们的客人似乎挺喜欢我
Token of appreciation...
以示感激
for standing by his side.
感激我支持他
I told him it was my pleasure, but --
我说了那是我的荣幸
I know that look.
我认识那个表情
It's been a long day.
今天好累
You're not still questioning him.
你不是还在质疑他吧
See you in the morning.
明早见
The Sturnus vulgaris, or European Starling,
紫翅椋鸟 也称欧洲八哥
one of America's scariest invasive species.
是美国最可怕的入侵物种之一
They're just birds.
只是鸟而已啊
Birds can be scary.
鸟也会很恐怖的
Imagine a flock of a million coming to peck your eyes out
想象一个一百万只的鸟群来用他们的小喙
with their tiny, little beaks.
啄瞎你的眼睛
So they were studying birds and bugs?
他们在研究鸟和虫子吗
And all sorts of other invasive species.
以及各种其他入侵物种
Yeah, they were genetically engineering
是啊 他们在靠基因工程手段
plants and animals to resist them.
改造植物动物来抵抗他们
This was their most cutting-edge division.
这是他们最前沿的部门
Why would It burn the evidence, then?
它为什么要烧掉这些证据
Well, either he wanted to use it
他要么是想用它
and was covering his tracks or...he was afraid of it.
所以要掩盖踪迹 要么就是他怕它
Maybe we find a chink in his armor.
或许我们找到了他的弱点
How close are you to figuring out what he is?
你多接近揭示他的真面目
Well, I have a theory, at least.
我至少有个理论了
These experiments have me thinking.
这些实验让我想到
The organisms we found on the bones --
我们在骸骨上发现的生物体
I don't think he's controlling them.
我觉得他不是控制着他们
I think he is them.
我觉得他就是他们
A parasite that retains the memories of the body he took over.
一个保留了他所劫持的躯体的记忆的寄生虫
Sounds even worse when you say it like that.
你这么一说感觉更糟了
Is there something wrong, sir?
有什么问题吗 长官
"We do what we have to do."
"我们做我们必须做的"
And that's what I've been telling myself.
我也一直这么安慰自己
And now you don't believe that that's true?
现在你不再这么想了
It was true for you.
对你来说就是这样
You were left no choice on that planet.
你当时在那颗星球上别无选择
You did the right thing, but I crossed the line.
你做的是对的 但我越界了
Ward deserved to be punished,
沃德是该受到惩罚
but no one deserves to have the life s--
但没人应该被...
No, he did deserve it.
不 他就是活该
He did deserve to have his chest caved in -- no question.
他就是活该被压碎胸膛 毫无疑问
That's not the point. It was payback.
这不是重点 那是报复
That's not what we do here.
那不是我们的职责
Well, what was the alternative?
那还有什么选择
I mean, letting him live, letting him win?
让他活下来 让他赢吗
When I killed him, he did.
我杀他时 他就赢了
I knew it would come back to haunt me,
我就知道这事还会困扰我
I just didn't think it would actually come back to haunt me.
但我没想到他会真的回来找我
You're gonna tell us everything you know --
你得说出你知道的一切
about Malick, about your plans,
关于马利克 关于你们的计划
about that thing your brought back through the portal.
关于你们从传送门带回来的那个东西
I should thank you.
我该感谢你
Without S.H.I.E.L.D., he never would've made it home.
没有神盾局 他就不可能回来
You're really drinking the Kool-Aid, aren't you?
你还真被洗脑了啊
Oh, this leader of yours must be a real charmer.
你们这个领袖一定很有魅力
We don't have leaders.
我们没有领袖
We're walking towards a common goal.
我们在向一个共同的目标进发
That's what they tell you when you join a cult,
加入邪教时 他们都会这么说
but it's actually not true.
但那并不是实话
Eventually, you'll get it.
你最终会懂的
We see such great potential for humanity.
我们看到人类有很大的潜力
Those who are worthy will inherit a better world.
那些配得上的人 将继承一个更好的世界
And those who aren't?
那些配不上的呢
We're nearing Dutch air space.
我们接近荷兰领空了
Looks like we're gonna find out what you and Malick are hiding
看来我们就要查明你和马利克在隐瞒什么了
whether you help us or not.
不管你帮不帮忙
After all these years.
都这么多年了
Stephanie, give us a moment.
斯特芬妮 让我们单独谈谈
Dad, what is going on?
爸爸 怎么回事
There's no reason for her to see this.
她没必要看到这一幕
I invited her here.
我请她来的
She deserves to know the truth about her father.
她有权了解父亲的真相
You've had this notched stone since that day at the pond.
自从在池塘那天 你就一直留着这块有坑的石头
Together to the end.
一起走到底
You knew you'd never be chosen.
你知道自己绝不会被选中
Tell me, Gideon...
告诉我 吉迪恩
was this a deliberate betrayal,
你是有意背叛
or was it all just to save your own life?
还是只是想保你自己的命
I loved Nathaniel.
我爱纳撒尼尔
So it was just fate that it came down to the two of us.
那么非你即我 那只是命运喽
Dad, what is he saying?
爸爸 他在说什么
Your father is not the brave man he claims to be.
你父亲并不像他自称的那么勇敢
I thought we had a deal.
我们不是说好的
I thought we had a deal.
我们都说好了
What happened to "Together to the end," brother?
不是要"一起走到底"吗 哥哥
Oh, I meant every word of that.
我那是真心的啊
I wanted you by my side, but I-I didn't have a choice.
我想要你陪伴我的 但我当时别无选择
Is that what you've been telling yourself?
你就一直这么骗自己吗
I never gave up on you, Nate.
我一直没放弃你 纳撒
I carried on the tradition.
我一直传承传统
I gave up everything so that you could return.
我放弃了一切 就为了让你能回来
You were never willing to give up everything.
你根本不愿放弃一切
So all these years...
这么些年来
you just lied to my face?
你一直在对我撒谎
He gets it from our father.
这是继承了我们的父亲
They were both too afraid to make a true sacrifice.
他们都不敢做出真正的牺牲
Yeah, I'll die if I have to, but not as a coward.
我愿意死 但不能像个胆小鬼那样死去
Stephanie, I won't let you remember me
斯特芬妮 我不会让你像我那样
the way I remember my father.
铭记自己的父亲
Do what you have to.
做你该做的吧
This needs to be made right.
这必须弥补
But I still need a Malick by my side.
但我身边仍需要一个马利克
Now you understand sacrifice.
现在你明白什么叫牺牲了
He said you almost killed your girlfriend.
他说你险些杀了你女朋友
What the hell was he talking about?
那是什么意思
Who was she? Why haven't you said anything about this before?
她是谁 你为什么从来没提过
Because I never wanted you to see that side of me.
因为我不希望你看到我的那一面
I don't really care what you want right now, Lincoln.
我才不管你现在想要什么 林肯
You can't -- You can't just show me Mr. Perfect all the time
你不能总在我面前装完美先生
and keep all the ugly parts hidden away.
然后把全部的不堪都藏起来
That's not how this works.
这样不行
I need the truth, or whatever we are ends now.
我要知道真相 否则我们马上拉倒
You know how we've, um, talked about
我们不是谈过
how most Inhumans have this feeling where
很多异人族都有过一种感觉
nothing feels right, just empty?
好像什么都不对劲 只觉得空虚
Yeah, like how I spent my entire life searching for my parents.
是啊 就像我一辈子都在寻找父母
It's a classic attempt to fill the void.
是典型的企图填补空缺
Well, I tried to fill it with vodka,
我曾试图用伏特加填补那个空虚
but I couldn't control it -- the drinking or my temper.
但我无法控制 酗酒和我的脾气
You've told me this.
这你跟我说过
My girlfriend thought she could help me to be a better person.
我女友以为自己可以帮我做个更好的人
We fought about that a lot.
我们经常为此吵架
I don't even remember what we were arguing about that night,
我都不记得我们那晚是因为什么吵了起来
but the more I drank, the angrier I got.
但我越是喝酒 越觉得愤怒
I just wanted to get away,
我只想逃离
so I got in the car.
于是我上了车
I don't know why the hell she got in with me,
我不知道她为什么也一起上来了
trying to talk me down.
想劝我冷静下来
We ended up wrapped around a telephone pole.
结果我们撞进了一根电话线杆
She was basically dead.
她基本上都死了
But then Gordon showed up...
但戈登出现了
said he'd been watching me.
说他一直在监视我
They saved her -- and me.
他们救了她 还有我
Brought me to Afterlife.
带我去了来世
And for the first time,
我第一次
I felt like that emptiness...
觉得那种空虚
might be filled one day.
有一天能够填补上
I want you to know...
我想要你知道
that I would never hurt you.
我绝不会伤害你的
Sorry I didn't tell you sooner,
抱歉我没早点告诉你
but I don't want any more secrets.
我再也不想要秘密了
then, there's something I...
那我也
I got another glimpse...
我又看到了一次
I don't know when...
不知道那是什么时候
but someone on our team is gonna die.
但我们有位队员会死的
Do not let him in here.
别让他进来
You can't stop us.
你休想阻止我们
You're not getting this plane without a fight.
你要夺下这架飞机 得先过我这关
We don't need to fight anymore.
我们不需要再打了
- What the hell?! - Thrusters at maximum!
-搞什么 -推进器推到底了
- Pull up! - I c-can't!
-拉起来 -我拉不动
Giyera's taken control of the plane.
吉耶拉控制了飞机
Everyone from our team is on that plane.
我们的队友都在飞机上
You put together the Secret Warriors Initiative for a reason.
你组建秘密武士是有原因的
No, Lincoln, what -- what if --
不 林肯 如果
You can't be afraid of that vision.
你不能因为幻象而畏手畏脚
We both know we got to do something.
我们都知道我们得做点什么
Let's call them in.
叫他们来吧
Giyera's captured a S.H.I.E.L.D. airship with several prisoners.
吉耶拉擒获了一架神盾局飞机 还有几名囚犯
We should be on our way.
我们该走了
Sacrifice is never easy,
牺牲从不轻松
but we have balanced the scales today.
但我们今天两清了
You have nothing else to fear.
你不用再怕什么了
Together to the end.
一起走到底