Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
It was snatched up by this ancient.
是那个古老异人夺来的
They called him Alveus.
他被称为埃尔维斯
Designed by the Kree to command the Inhuman army for them.
是克里人设计来替他们统领异人军队的
Well, this priceless artifact is yours.
这件无价之宝归你们了
Just give me the damn crystal.
把水晶给我就好
I saw a vision of the future.
我看到了未来的幻象
My killer... it was him.
杀我的人 就是他
Gideon, your daughter impresses me.
吉迪恩 你女儿让我很喜欢
She's a true believer.
她是个忠实的信徒
Giyera's taken control of the plane.
吉耶拉控制了飞机
Everyone from our team is on that plane.
我们的队友都在飞机上
You put together the Secret Warriors Initiative for a reason.
你组建秘密勇士是有原因的
We both know we got to do something.
我们都知道我们得做点什么
Let's call them in.
叫他们来吧
If there's some sort of secret afterburner you haven't kicked in yet,
有没有什么你还没用上的神秘加速装置
now would be the time.
现在该用上了
They're going as fast as they can.
这已经是最快的速度了
We'll get there.
我们会及时赶到的
Coulson's team vanished halfway around the world,
科尔森的小队在千里之外的地方消失了
and we still have two pickups to make.
但我们还要停两站
You have to come up and see the roof.
你一定要到屋顶上来看看
The city glows off the bay.
整个城市都在海湾边闪耀
I would really like that.
我很乐意
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
Only...maybe not tonight.
但是 今晚可能不行了
I'm sorry. Something's come up.
对不起 临时出了点事
Satellite scans show massive hidden doors --
卫星扫描显示有很多暗门
a hangar buried under the oil fields about 300 feet.
油田下九十多米处有个机库
What is, uh, Hydra?
什么是九头蛇
Kidnapping Inhumans, global terrorism --
绑架异人 全球恐怖主义
all-around bad dudes.
各种不是好人
How'd they take the plane?
他们怎么夺下的飞机
What's the base's layout?
基地的布局知道吗
- We don't... - We don't...
-我们不 -我们不
- You don't know. - You don't know.
-你们不知道 -你们不知道
We don't have much,
我们没多少情报
but these are friends who've put their lives
但他们都是曾为我们
on the lines for each of us, right?
冒生命危险的朋友
But we do have a way in --
但我们有办法进去
service wells that can get us within 50 feet of the base.
补给井可以让我们下到15米左右
And what about the other 50 feet?
那剩下那15米呢
I'll take care of that.
我来处理
Okay. Uh, when do we land?
好吧 我们什么时候降落
For one reason or another,
因为某种原因
each of us has been given a gift.
我们每个人都被赐予了天赋
Let's put 'em to good use.
好好利用吧
I'm glad you've arrived.
很高兴你到了
They had our location, so I took the plane.
他们知道了我们的位置 所以我夺下了飞机
What about the agents?
特工们呢
so I got off as quickly as I could --
所以迅速离开了
Lucio will have them under control soon.
卢西奥很快就会控制他们
Look for anything in here that will mess with those guys.
找一切能拖住那些人的东西
May's bleeding pretty badly.
梅失血很严重
- We need to stop it now. - The hatch won't hold for long.
-我们得马上止血 -门撑不了多久
Find me something that will keep these guys at bay.
给我找点东西 拦住他们
Well, I guess we can call this area clear.
这里算是安全了
Lincoln and I go solo.
林肯和我单独行动
You guys take the elevator.
你们乘电梯
Find our team, and report back.
找到队友 然后汇报
I got eyes on the Zephyr.
我看到和风了
Entrance is on the north side, sub-level five.
入口在北边 地下五层
Crash on that location.
赶往指定地点
Catalyst. Careful.
催化剂 小心点
There's cloth. May needs compression.
这儿有块布 梅需要加压包扎
This seal gonna hold?
这样密封能撑住吗
Hope so. It's chlorine gas.
希望能 这是氯气
And if not, we'll all go blind.
如果不能 我们都得瞎
Guys...I'm coming to you.
各位 我来找你们了
I said I'd come to you.
我说了我来找你们了
- You okay? - Yeah. Go, go, go.
-你还好吗 -还好 快走
Shoot anything that comes through that door.
门一被攻破就开枪
It's good to see you again.
很高兴再次见到你
I'm doing real good now.
我现在是很好
What took you so long?
你怎么这么久才来
Had to get the band back together.
我得把我的小队凑齐
Got anyone who can fly this thing?
有人能驾驶这东西吗
May! You can't even walk.
梅 你都走不稳了
But I can still fly.
但我还能飞
We lost them again... and achieved nothing.
又让他们跑了 什么都没办成
Now we have one on the inside.
现在他们内部有我们的人了
Elevator door open. He comes out.
电梯门打开 他走了出去
Bullets. Boom, boom, boom!
子弹飞过来 砰 砰 砰
And soldiers -- "Aaah!"
然后那些士兵 "啊"
Hey, I stopped the bullets, but you dropped 'em down.
我只是拦下了子弹 是你把他们放倒了
You guys all did so good.
你们都做得很棒
We were asked for a miracle, and we came through.
我们需要一个奇迹 而我们做到了
You're a hell of a team.
你们真是个好团队
I didn't feel it.
我居然没感觉到
You run fast, things happen, huh?
跑得太快 难免受伤
Yeah. You sure you're all right?
你确定你没事吗
Thanks for having my back when I went down.
我晕倒之后谢谢你保护我
Daisy's right. It was a good day.
黛西说得没错 今天干得漂亮
No, when you grab the head of Hydra, it's a great day.
不 抓到了九头蛇的首领 得叫非常漂亮
You think he'll give us anything?
你觉得他会告诉我们什么吗
Well, Coulson's questioning him now.
科尔森正在审讯他
Soon, you'll get cleared to go home,
你们很快就能回家了
but if he talks, we might be on another mission.
但如果他交代了 我们可能会有新任务
You had Rosalind Price killed.
你叫人杀了罗莎琳·普莱斯
I haven't decided what to do about that in the long run,
我还没决定那事最终要怎么办
but right now, I need to know --
但现在 我需要知道
what is that thing parading around as Grant Ward?
以格兰特·沃德的面目示人的那东西是什么
You ever ride Arabians?
你骑过阿拉伯马吗
I'm not really the equestrian type.
我不太喜欢骑马
Magnificent horses, hard to control.
那种马体格健壮 很难驾驭
Stephanie rode Arabians -- my daughter.
斯特芬妮 我女儿 骑过阿拉伯马
We were riding once in the Tetons,
我们有次在提顿山里骑马
and there was this rockslide up ahead,
当时前方发生了塌方
and her horse bucked -- threw her right off.
她的马受了惊 把她摔了下来
And my heart stopped.
我的心都停止了跳动
But she got up and... calmed that horse
但她站了起来 安抚了那匹马
in a way that made me more proud than anything I'd ever done.
那比我做过的任何事都更让我骄傲
That was the day I told her about Hydra.
就是那天我把九头蛇的事告诉了她
Brought her into the fold.
把她拉下了水
Where's Stephanie now, Gideon?
斯特芬妮现在在哪 吉迪恩
I thought that I could bring back the Hydra and guide it
我以为我能像斯特芬妮驾驭那匹马一样
the same way Stephanie commanded that horse.
把九头蛇带回来并引导它
I taught her to have faith in it as a god.
我教导她要对它奉若神明
If you ever want to see her again...
如果你想再见到她的话
It cares nothing for us.
它毫不在乎我们
Doesn't sound like a god.
听起来不像一位神
Oh, no, Mr. Coulson.
不 科尔森先生
It is a god -- it's just not ours.
它就是神 只不过不是我们的神
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Just checking it out.
就是拿来看看
You really think it belonged to that Alveus guy?
你真觉得这东西属于那个埃尔维斯吗
I don't know, but we better check it in
我不知道 但我们最好把它
along with the Terrigen.
和泰瑞根水晶一起放好
You're still upset I took that crystal to James' shack.
你还在为我把水晶带去詹姆斯的棚屋而生气
Yes, I am. You should have told me.
对 我是生气 你应该告诉我的
I thought, if you didn't know, you couldn't be blamed.
我想着如果你不知情 就怪不到你头上了
And if something went wrong?
如果出了什么岔子呢
Can't be easy having your boyfriend on the team.
男朋友在你的团队里肯定挺难做吧
Not when you take advantage of that relationship.
你要是利用我们的感情当然让我难做
I thought you'd understand the move.
我以为你能理解
It was a good play.
那一手很漂亮
Just tell me next time.
只是下次要告诉我
You should check in on Joey.
你应该去看看乔伊
I think killing Lucio has him pretty shaken.
我觉得杀死卢西奥对他的震动很大
I completely missed it.
我完全忘了
They did good today,
他们今天做得很棒
but there's a lot to get used to at S.H.I.E.L.D.
但是在神盾局还有很多需要适应的
I have a new name, too.
我也有了个新名字
They all call me "Yo-Yo." Your fault.
他们都叫我悠悠球 都怪你
I will get my revenge.
我会报仇的
And your Spanish is much better, not just "Pescado."
你的西语也好多了 不是只会说鱼了
It's a new S.H.I.E.L.D. requirement.
这是神盾局的新要求
I know you think S.H.I.E.L.D. is dangerous,
我知道你觉得神盾局很危险
but, really, our mission is to protect.
但是其实 我们的使命是保护
You do your best, but...
你尽你所能 但是
some days are tougher than others.
有时候会比较艰难
It's okay, Mack. I trust you.
没事的 迈克 我信任你
What on earth are you doing?
你在做什么
Well, you're the doctor. Is he dead or not?
你是医生 他到底死没死
His body temperature is 98 degrees.
他的体温是36.7度
There's some sort of metabolic activity.
还有些新陈代谢活动
No, not fascinating. Quarantine.
不 不是有趣 是需要隔离
Excuse us. Nothing to worry about.
不好意思 不必担心
There is a reckoning coming.
清算要来了
You put your faith in the Inhumans like I did.
你像我一样相信异人
It is a deadly mistake.
就是个致命的错误
They will all worship him.
他们都会信奉他
As far as we know, he was a slave to the Kree.
据我们所知 他曾是克里人的奴隶
What better beginning for a god?
一个神最好的开端不过如此
They called him "Alveus." Do you know that word?
他们叫他"埃尔维斯" 你知道这词吗
which is fitting, because he's a parasite --
很贴切 因为他就是只寄生虫
swarms, eats, moves from corpse to corpse.
云集 蚕食 变更寄宿的尸体
Well, that's one way to see it.
这是一种观点
You're not really a religious man, are you?
你不怎么信仰宗教 是吧
I have faith in my team.
我相信我的团队
That's what he'll destroy first.
那正是他首先要摧毁的东西
You said they'll worship him.
你说他们会信奉他
I'm saying that those that were loyal to me now serve him.
意思是曾忠于我的部下如今都为他效忠
He infected them, became a part of them,
他感染他们 成为他们的一部分
and they instantly joined the hive.
他们会立刻加入蜂巢
You're the head of Hydra.
你是九头蛇的首领
Why would I ever believe you?
我为什么要信你
You don't have to believe.
你不必信我
You'll see soon enough.
你很快就会见识到
You sent four Inhumans into his lair,
你派了四个异人去他老巢
and now they're in your base.
现在他们都在你基地里
How many of them do you think he turned?
你觉得有几个被他感染了
If you trust any of them, stop now.
如果其中有你信任的人 现在得提防了
I need you to quietly lock down the base.
我需要你悄悄地封锁基地
- Malick has no proof. - I have to take this threat seriously.
-马利克没有证据 -我必须严肃对待这个威胁
Well, then, let's get ahead of it.
那我们快采取行动吧
We can...talk to them, scan them.
我们可以...进行询问 扫描
We have no way to test for this.
这东西我们测不出来
If any of them are sick, they could be very dangerous.
如果有一个人病了 那人会很危险
They need to be in containment now.
得马上隔离他们
And then what? Simmons said it -- there's no test.
然后呢 西蒙斯说了 测不出
Are we gonna question them?
我们要审问他们吗
What do we ask -- "Are you infected?
我们要问什么 "你被感染了吗
No? Great. Thanks."
没有吗 太好了 谢谢"
None of this works if they know we know.
他们要是知道了 就问不出来了
Lucio's body had some abnormal readings.
卢西奥尸体的读数有些异常
Maybe we could start there.
也许我们可以从那里开始着手
It could help us confirm whether Malick's full of it.
那可以帮我们证实马利克的话是否属实
any one of them could have been turned or all of them.
他们任何一人 或是全部都可能被感染
I need a test and then a cure.
我需要测试方式 和治疗方式
That's a hell of a gamble.
这是场豪赌
It's our best shot.
是我们最佳的机会
We keep everyone contained to the base.
把所有人留在基地
If anyone's infected, they came for a reason.
如果有人被感染了 那人肯定有所图
We monitor them, let them show their hand.
监视他们 让他们自己暴露
They saved our lives,
他们救了我们
and now we can't trust the lot of them.
而我们现在却不能信任他们
I came when I saw the base was on lockdown.
我看到基地被封锁 就来了
It's a security precaution while Malick's in custody.
是马利克在押期间的安全预防措施
Did we get any info on Zombie-Ward?
僵尸沃德方面查得怎么样了
Not yet, but I'm confident we will.
还没消息 但我相信我们会查到的
If we get intel, let me know.
查到情报 通知我
I'd like my team to get another shot at him.
我想让我的团队再去打击他一次
Um, but, you should know Joey crossed off Lucio.
但是你得知道 乔伊把卢西奥干掉了
I'm not sure he was ready for that already --
我不确定在那之后 他是否准备好
to be back in the field after it.
再次出外勤
That's hard. I'll check in on him.
这是不容易 我会去看看他
What do you mean? I'm not leave?
什么意思 我不能走吗
It's just a security thing since Malick's here.
只是安全措施 因为马利克在这里
I want to do something, or I go home.
我想帮忙 不然就让我回家
Have they cracked him yet?
他们让他招没
He's cooperating, but we have to be patient.
他很合作 但我们必须要有耐心
We'll get our chance.
我们会有机会的
Have you talked to Joey yet?
你去找乔伊谈过了吗
I've tried. I can't find him anywhere.
我想找他 但到处都找不到
Time for your pain meds.
该吃止痛药了
Trust me -- in an hour, you will.
相信我 一小时后 你会需要的
Those knock me out.
那药物会让我昏睡
May, he's trying to help you.
梅 他是在帮你
Just give me a minute with her.
让我和她单独待会儿
Meet me in my room?
等下在我房间见
How are you doing, really?
你到底感觉怎么样
I'm in a lot of pain, and I hate this hospital gown.
全身都疼 而且我讨厌这病号服
You did good today.
你今天做的很棒
You led them well.
很好地领导了他们
Does it ever get any easier?
这活儿会轻松起来吗
I think Coulson's having me lie to them about the base lockdown.
我觉得科尔森让我就封锁基地的事对他们撒了谎
Sometimes, that's the job.
有时候 你的职责就是如此
Doesn't feel right.
感觉不对呢
If he's withholding,
如果他有所隐瞒
I'm sure it's for the right reasons.
肯定也是出于正当的理由
I got to ask -- you wanted all of this.
我得问 这都是你想要的啊
What did you think would happen?
你原本以为会怎样呢
You don't understand what it's like to be brought up in faith.
你不理解从小被灌输强烈的信仰是什么样
We were "C and E" Catholics.
我们是比较虔诚的天主教徒
Sure, it's no death cult.
虽然比不上死亡邪教
Then you know we all have our sins.
那你就知道我们都是有罪的
I believed that I could resurrect a god.
我相信我能复活一位神
But instead, I freed the Devil.
但恰恰相反 我释放了魔鬼
Only technically.
只是理论上是这样
I mean, all the ancient Satanic creation myths --
所有的古代魔鬼造物的传说
they were based on him, which you knew.
都是基于他创作的 这你已经知道了
The Devil promises everything
魔鬼会向你许诺一切
and then lets you destroy your own world.
然后让你亲手毁灭你自己的世界
I sacrificed my brother to him.
我把我弟弟献祭给了他
Still, he took my daughter.
但他还是夺走了我女儿
of her body lying on that floor...
躺在地上的那个景象
What else matters?
还有什么要紧的呢
What you do next matters.
你下一步怎么做是要紧的
Are you trying to sell me on the idea
你是想让我相信
that I can set everything right?
我能弥补一切吗
I'm trying to sell you on revenge.
我想鼓动你复仇
I have an image, too,
我也能看到一幅景象
of a body on the floor --
一具躺在地上的尸体
Love turned to rage in that moment.
爱在那一刻变成了愤怒
So I hunted down and murdered Grant Ward.
所以我追捕并杀死了格兰特·沃德
Not to serve any good.
不是为了正义
Not to serve any belief.
不是为了信仰
I wanted to feel him die.
我想要感受他生命的消逝
That's the sin that gave your Devil new life.
正是这个罪让你的魔鬼死而复生
To come and take everything we love.
让他来夺走我们所爱的一切
Let it turn into rage. Tell me how to stop him.
化悲痛为愤怒吧 告诉我怎样阻止他
This god has outlived --
这个神比谁活得都久
I never saw my last rodeo being with S.H.I.E.L.D.
没想到我的最后一战竟是跟神盾局一起
What would you like to know?
你想知道什么
Start with everything.
一切
No. You can't ask me to do that again.
不行 你不能让我再那样做
Trust me, Joey. We'll figure this out.
相信我 乔伊 我们会解决的
Now I'm just seeing things.
我都出现幻觉了
Whatever the hell is going on,
不管到底发生了什么
the Inhumans are wondering about it.
异人们开始怀疑了
Also...what the hell is going on, Mack?
还有 到底发生了什么 迈克
Subject was 36, male, Colombian.
死者为36岁男性 哥伦比亚人
Cause of death -- exsanguination due to stab wound.
死因是刺伤导致失血过多
Toxicology and blood work have shown normal levels.
毒检和血检均正常
Though the body maintained a temperature of 98 degrees,
然而尸体一直保持在36.7度
which is very bizarre.
这非常反常
Simmons will try and make this sound science-y,
西蒙斯会想说得很科学化
but for the record,
但以便记录
we're about to split open this guy's head.
我们现在要切开他的脑袋
Fitz doesn't approve of voice notes.
菲兹不赞成语音记录
So, um, you seen any movies lately?
你最近有看电影吗
You're asking me to one?
你想约我去看电影吗
I just want an hour
我只是想有一小时
without imagining that half our teammates are gonna kill us.
不用去想一半的队友会杀死我们
Joey offed this guy.
乔伊把这人杀了
Picture the hell Yo-Yo could raise...or Daisy.
想想悠悠球和黛西能做什么吧
Lincoln could electrocute us in our sleep.
林肯能趁我们睡觉时把我们电死
Or any time, really.
其实他随时可以
I see your point.
我明白你的意思了
How do we land in these situations?
我们怎样会陷入这样的情况
We're S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
我们是神盾局特工
Today could be worse.
今天还不算最糟
We're in hazmat suits.
我们穿着防护服呢
Yeah. To help our friends.
是啊 为了帮助朋友
They're lucky to have you.
他们有你真是幸运
Why are you calling me out of an interrogation?
为什么把我从审讯中叫出来
And what the hell are you doing out of bed?
你怎么下床了
Fitz-Simmons are on their way.
菲兹-西蒙斯正在赶来
They confirmed Lucio's infection.
他们确认卢西奥被感染了
Malick wasn't lying.
马利克没说谎
I so badly hoped he was.
我是那么希望他撒谎了
The parasites infest deep in the brain,
寄生虫深深入侵了大脑
but the good news is
但好消息是
it doesn't seem to cause permanent damage.
看来并没引起永久性损伤
But they don't have a test -- not yet.
但他们目前还没法测试
Surveillance isn't working.
监控没用
They're all over the base. It's a threat.
他们在基地各个地方 这很危险
We need to quarantine them.
得隔离他们
I don't know how to convince them, but --
我不知该如何说服他们 但
Telling them is too dangerous.
告诉他们真相太危险了
We have to ice them.
得冻住他们
I'll explain when they're safe.
等他们安全后 我再解释
Anything suspicious on the cameras?
监控看到可疑情况了吗
Everyone looks suspicious if you stare at them long enough.
盯久了会觉得每人都很可疑
I mean, Joey's a ghost, arguing with Lincoln.
乔伊神出鬼没 还跟林肯争吵
And I think Yo-Yo scoped out every angle of this base.
我觉得悠悠球在打探基地的每个角落
Lincoln tried to pump me full of meds before I talked to Daisy.
我跟黛西说话前林肯想给我打止痛剂
Yeah, but he is a doctor.
但他是医生
What did Daisy say?
黛西怎么说
She felt like you were lying to her.
她感觉到你在骗她
What game are we playing?
我们在玩什么游戏啊
I think we're about to find out.
马上就能知道了
Why sabotage the power? Good luck escaping.
为什么要破坏电力 这还怎么逃
The perimeter security is on the emergency generator.
外围防护用的是紧急发电机
Look, the security camera's on...
监控摄像头也开着
Is that Malick's interrogation room?
那是马利克的审讯室吗
Malick's door was open.
马利克的门开着
He was already dead.
他已经死了
Then a bloody grenade went off right in front of us.
一颗手榴弹在我们面前爆炸了
Covering up the cause of death.
好掩盖死亡原因
- Can you walk? - Yeah.
-你能走吗 -嗯
Okay. Come with me.
好了 跟我来
Mack and May are gathering teams to quarantine the Inhumans.
迈克和梅在集结队伍隔离几个异人
Get yourselves patched up,
你们去收拾一下
and find a place to lay low for a while.
找个地方先躲躲
What happened? Are you okay?
怎么回事 你们没事吧
She said she's fine.
她都说她没事了
- I'm trying to help. - What was that blast?
-我只是想帮忙 -那爆炸怎么回事
Go into the common area.
去公共休息区
I'll brief everyone there in a few moments.
我稍后就把情况告诉大家
Go into the common area. That's an order.
去公共休息区 这是命令
You've kept us in the dark all day.
你这一天都在瞒我们
There's a situation, Daisy.
出了点情况 黛西
I need you to get your team to cooperate.
我需要你让你的团队配合
Were we attacked?
我们遭受攻击了吗
Everything will be all right.
一切都会没事的
I just need you to stay right where you are.
我需要你原地别动
Coulson, you need to level with me right now.
科尔森 你得马上跟我说实话
We need to get you checked out.
我们得给你们做检查
Hive can sway Inhumans.
蜂巢可以劝降异人
Your team may have been exposed in the rescue.
你的团队可能在营救时遭到了感染
Wait. Sway -- like mind control?
等等 "劝降" 精神控制吗
One of you killed Malick.
你们中有一人杀了马利克
I'm trying to keep everyone safe, including you.
我是想保护大家 包括你
- Where's Joey? - My team wouldn't do that.
-乔伊在哪 -我的队员不会那么做的
They wouldn't have a choice.
他们无法自控
It's like an infection.
这就像是一种感染
I swear that's what I'm doing, Yo-Yo.
我发誓 我这就是想保护人 悠悠球
- We saved your asses, and you come at us? - Lincoln.
-我们救了你们 你们居然要抓我们 -林肯
Why didn't you tell us?
你为什么没说
Daisy, stand down.
黛西 别抵抗
First, we get everyone in quarantine,
先对所有人进行隔离
and then we can talk.
然后再说
Anybody in here could have killed Malick,
这里任何人都有可能杀马利克
but you singled us out right away.
但你却马上就针对我们
Where the hell have you been?
你去哪了
If we don't get these doors blocked,
如果不把门都堵上
nobody's questions get answered!
没有人能得到答案
Someone explain what's going on.
谁解释一下怎么回事
Malick's dead. They suspect us.
马利克死了 他们怀疑我们
Well, why would they think that?
他们为什么要那么想
They think Hive infected one of us while we were in that base.
他们认为我们在基地时 有一人被蜂巢感染了
- Messed with our heads. - Where were you?
-控制我们的头脑 -你去哪了
- What? - Where were you, Joey?
-什么 -你去哪了 乔伊
The base went dark. I was looking for you.
基地断电了 我找你来着
That glass not gonna keep them out.
那玻璃拦不了他们多久
Right. How do we fix this?
嗯 我们怎么办
We stay calm, and we stick together.
我们保持冷静 待在一起
Why are they sure it's one of us?
他们为什么确定是我们中的一个
Malick -- whatever he said to Coulson has him spooked.
马利克 不管他对科尔森说了什么 吓坏了他
But he could be wrong.
但他或许错了呢
I mean, they're taking his word for it?
他们就这么信了他
Screw S.H.I.E.L.D.
去他的神盾局
Jiaying was terrified of Hive returning.
嘉颖很怕蜂巢归来
Now I can see why.
我现在明白为什么了
You know Fitz-Simmons quarantined Lucio's body?
你知道菲兹-西蒙斯隔离了卢西奥的尸体吗
Why didn't they tell us sooner?
他们为什么不早说
If that's true, this is exactly why Coulson didn't say anything.
如果真是如此 科尔森正是因此才没说
- Anybody has -- - And if that is true,
-每个人都可能 -如果真是如此
I don't want you telling me what to think --
我不要你告诉我该怎么想
We were all alone in that base.
我们都曾在基地独处过
Any of you could be infected.
你们任何人都可能被感染
Any one of us. That includes you.
我们任何人 包括你
They're ready to go.
他们准备好了
Or we can pump in sleeping gas if you give me 10.
也可以用催眠气体迷倒他们
If they're arguing,
既然他们在争吵
that means they're not all turned.
说明并未都被感染
Search their bunks and lockers.
搜查他们的铺位和储物柜
Figure out what we're missing here.
看看我们遗漏了什么
Hopefully, someone in there is doing the same thing.
希望里面也有人在这么做
I saw it, Yo-Yo.
我看到了 悠悠球
That's not a bullet wound, so how'd you get it?
那不是子弹的伤痕 你是怎么弄的
I fight 10 people. Accident.
我打倒了10个人 不小心呗
What are you saying?
你说什么呢
Could you please speak English right now?
你们能不能说英语
Hey, look. It's not important, okay?
听着 这不重要
I don't care which one of you did this.
我不管是你们谁干的
I just want to leave, one way or another.
我只想离开 不管怎么离开
Are you saying you'll fight S.H.I.E.L.D. to get out of here?
难道你要打神盾局 打一条路出去吗
Because that means me, too.
那你也得对付我
They're about to break in.
他们就要闯进来了
I am not going back into isolation.
我可不想再被隔离
Why not? Alone all day, no?
为什么 你不自己待了一天了吗
I just needed some time, okay?
我就是需要点时间
Joey, you were completely AWOL when Malick was killed.
乔伊 马利克被杀时 你根本不知所踪
- That's not okay. - I don't care about Malick.
-这不行 -我才不在乎马利克
You were the one gunning for him, and now he's dead.
是你一直针对他 而现在他死了
Gunning for intel, not to kill him.
我是想要情报 不是想杀他
- He's the head of Hydra. - But it's a fair point.
-他是九头蛇首领 -但这有道理
I wanted to get to Malick to finish off Ward
我想抓马利克是为了干掉沃德
or -- or Hive or whatever.
或是蜂巢什么的
Friends died. You know that.
我有朋友为此死了 你知道的
Where were you when the lights went out?
断电的时候你在哪
I was in my room where I told you to meet me.
我在我房间 我叫你去见我的
Where were you, sparky, during the electrical failure?
电力出故障时你在哪 小电花
We're supposed to be a team.
我们应该是一队的
This team is sick.
这个团队出问题了
How do we know whoever turned can't infect the rest?
我们怎么知道被感染的人不会传给其他人
There's no evidence of that.
根本没有这方面的证据
I just want out, with or without your help.
我只想出去 不管有没有你们帮忙
Suddenly, you're willing to fight your way out?
你突然乐意打出一条血路了
Me, too. I don't trust anyone.
我也是 我不信任任何人
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Stop! He's right! He's right.
住手 他说得对
We should get somewhere safe --
我们该去个安全的地方
figure this out on our own terms.
自己搞清楚这个问题
We can't leave and let an infected person escape!
我们不能离开 让感染者逃跑
It's better than someone in here or out there getting killed.
总比害死这里或外面的某个人强
Coulson has a hidden elevator.
科尔森有个隐蔽电梯
It used to be an old underground exit.
原本是个地下出口
Maybe I can break through to get out.
我或许能突破那里 然后逃走
It's the only way we all live today.
这是我们今天都活下来的唯一办法
Do we even know what we're supposed to be looking for?
我们知道该找什么吗
It's not much farther.
不远了
The original passage is hidden through here.
原始的通道就藏在这里
I hope you're sure about this.
希望你有把握
If someone's infected, I had to make this call.
如果有人被感染了 我必须这么做
We're all a part of the same team,
我们都是一边的
but one of us is sick.
但有一个人病了
I didn't say anything earlier
我之前没说
because we didn't know who it was, but now we do.
是因为我们不知道那人是谁 但我们现在知道了
when you decided to leave,
你们决定离开时
Lincoln didn't want to go.
林肯不愿走
Not without his prize.
至少不能丢下他的宝贝
This was taken from the Assets room
这是从藏品室拿出来
and hidden in your locker.
藏在你储物柜里的
Daisy, you have to believe me.
黛西 你得相信我
You know how to get in there.
你知道怎么进去
You've stolen from that room before.
你以前也曾从那儿偷过东西
Yeah. That was different.
是啊 但那不一样
That was exactly the same.
那是一样的
From the moment Hive popped up on our radar,
蜂巢一出现
you suddenly knew where to find this
你就突然知道该去哪找这个
and had your hands on it
并且拿到了它
until our distress call diverted you to Malick's base.
直到我们的求救信号让你不得不前往马利克的基地
That was before any of us could have been exposed to Hive!
那是在我们尚未接触到蜂巢之前
Daisy fought Malick. I found the bodies.
黛西抵抗了马利克 我发现了尸体
But you said you caught a glimpse of Ward, didn't you?
但你说你看到了沃德 是吧
So you're saying he wasn't turned last night?
你是说他不是昨晚被感染的吗
He's been turned this whole time.
他早就被感染了
I wasn't anywhere close to Hive!
我根本没靠近过蜂巢
We can fix this, Lincoln. Let us help you.
我们可以解决的 林肯 让我们帮你
We were good together.
我们原本配合得很好
And yet, it took so little to split our team apart.
但一件小事就让我们四分五裂
This is being a leader.
做领袖就是如此
You want to protect everyone, but you can't.
你想保护每个人 但那是不可能的
Today wasn't your fault.
今天的事不怪你
Doesn't feel that way.
我怎么不那么觉得
We were attacked by something very smart
我们被十分聪明又危险的东西
Hive destroyed the most sacred thing for a team...
蜂巢摧毁了一个团队最神圣的东西
When will the results come in?
结果什么时候能出来
Because I think I don't want to be here anymore.
因为我不想再待在这里了
I know you want to destroy Hive for what he's done to you.
我知道因为他对你做的一切 你想摧毁蜂巢
We all do, and we will.
我们都是这样 我们会的
I know you want revenge, but we have to be better.
我知道你想复仇 但我们得比那强
We have to do what's best for the team.
我们得做对团队最好的选择
It's times like this when there's no clear path
这样的时刻 当没有清晰的前路时
that I understand why people pray.
我最能理解为什么人们会祈祷
We don't know if any of the rest of you are infected,
我们不知道你们其余人之中是否有人被感染
but we will soon.
但我们很快就能知道
Even so, the Inhumans cannot encounter Hive.
即便如此 异人不能迎战蜂巢
I have to keep you in quarantine.
我只能隔离你
I have to disband your team, Daisy.
我得解散你的队伍 黛西
We'll be stronger next time.
我们下次会更强壮的
Temperature differential?
体温差
Too lethal. Dopamine levels?
太致命 多巴胺水平
You think it drugs them?
你觉得它给他们下了药吗
I have no idea how to help them.
我完全不知道该怎么帮他们
We should be in the lab.
我们应该在实验室里
Well, we're running every test that we can.
我们在进行一切可做的检测了
One of these days, we'll find something out in space
总有一天 我们会在太空中发现
that's magnificent, right?
妙不可言的东西 是吧
Not trying to infect us or kill us like Hive.
而不像蜂巢那样企图杀我们或感染我们
Couldn't even get off a desert planet without us, so...
没了我们都无法离开一颗沙漠星球
...we'll sort him out.
我们能解决他
I just want to help our friends.
我只想帮助我们的朋友
I know everything with Will and...starting over.
我知道威尔的事 还有重新开始什么的
I didn't mean to push too fast.
我无意太着急的
Fitz, it's been 10 years.
菲兹 都十年了
We can't waste any more time.
我们不能再浪费时间了
- 'Cause I thought that - Really.
-我以为... -真的
And since we're cursed or whatever nonsense --
而且既然我们被诅咒了什么的
- Oh, I said that one time. - Well,
-我就说了那么一次啦 -嗯
and you and your fourth-dimension idea...
还有你的四维观点
And for the record, actually...
说起来
...today is more evidence that the cosmos is against us.
今天更证明了宇宙跟我们过不去
...that we can't change fate.
我们不能改变命运
I'm tired of seeing our friends ripped apart from each other.
我厌倦了看到我们的朋友被拆散
That can't happen to us again.
我们不能再出那种事了
Then we won't let it.
那我们就不让那种事发生
Because I've got something magnificent right here.
我这儿就有妙不可言的东西
A picture of space.
太空的照片
One of my prized possessions, that is.
是我最珍惜的藏品之一呢
- I don't know why it makes any significance to - Okay.
-不知道它有什么重要... -别说话
Daisy... I didn't do anything.
黛西 我什么都没做
I did not betray the team.
我没背叛大家
I believe you. I believe you.
我相信你 我相信你
That's why I came -- I came to get you out of here.
所以我才来 我来救你出去
We could just walk right out of here.
我们可以直接离开这里
They wouldn't understand.
他们不会理解的
We can be together.
我们可以在一起
We can't just throw S.H.I.E.L.D. away.
我们不能就这么抛下神盾局
They'll find a test and see that I'm innocent.
他们会找到测试办法 证明我的清白
How did you get out of your cell?
你怎么从隔离室出来的
I'm the one who programmed the security features.
是我编程了安保措施
Lincoln, S.H.I.E.L.D. can't hold us.
林肯 神盾局拦不住我们
But we want them to, right?
但我们希望他们控制我们 对吧
I have to get back to the base.
我得回基地
They have something we need.
他们有我们需要的东西
Guys, I'm coming to you.
各位 我来找你们了
this is what Hive's sway looks like.
蜂巢的"劝降"就是这样
Daisy, he's using you!
黛西 他在利用你
You're -- You're sick.
你病了
I'm happier than I've ever been.
我从没这么开心过
You've felt an emptiness your entire life, like me.
你这辈子一直觉得空虚 就像我一样
We've tried to fill it, but it never works.
我们想填补它 但一直不成功
I found the answer... and it's beautiful.
我找到了答案 那答案很美妙
It's -- It's -- It's a bond.
是一种纽带
Daisy, people are dying!
黛西 都死人了
I was curious who Hive would send.
我还在想蜂巢会派谁来
I know what you're gonna do.
我知道你会做什么
We can't let you keep talking.
我们不能让你再开口了
And I won't be kept from my daughter.
我不会跟女儿天人两隔了
If I'm honest, I might enjoy this.
老实说 我可能会很享受的
Malick doesn't matter.
马利克根本无关紧要
He could only hurt us.
他只会伤害我们
What we are trying to build --
我们想建造的
Do I matter that little to you?!
你就那么不在乎我吗
No, I care about you! I --
不 我在乎你 我
The Daisy I know wouldn't betray S.H.I.E.L.D.,
我认识的黛西 不会背叛神盾局的
wouldn't throw away what we have!
不会抛弃我们的一切
But Coulson had to find his rat
但必须让科尔森找到一个内鬼
so S.H.I.E.L.D. could stand down.
神盾局才会停止与我们的敌对
And you have trouble keeping your temper.
你一直克制不住你的脾气
But I'm not throwing you away.
但我不是要抛弃你
You -- You -- You used that against me?!
你居然利用这个陷害我
I'm here for you now.
我现在来帮你了
We could have all of it... together.
我们可以一起拥有一切
I don't want any part of this.
我不想参与进来
You'll understand someday.
你有一天会理解的
Preparations have been made to leave.
离开的准备已经做好了
We need somewhere safe.
我们得去个安全的地方
With what we did to his daughter,
考虑到我们是怎么对他女儿的
I worry Malick will turn on Hydra.
我担心马利克会背叛九头蛇
That won't be a problem.
那不成问题了
there is the issue of his estate.
还有他财产的问题
I'm aware of his wealth and not concerned.
我知道他有多少财富 我不担心
We find Skye next.
接下来我们找到斯凯
I believe I know where she's headed.
我想我知道她要去哪
But there is a considerable portion available to move now.
但是现在就有不少资金可以转移
Roughly $960...million.
大概9.6亿美元
Malick built something very impressive with his life.
马利克这辈子建树真是不小