Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Fitz, it's been 10 years.
菲兹 都十年了
We can't waste any more time.
我们不能再浪费时间了
Alisha came to us.
是艾莉莎主动来找我们的
She was worried about her friends.
她担心她的朋友
Nobody saw that attack coming.
没人预料到会发生袭击
He was never given powers.
他没有得到异能
Well, if I could figure that out,
如果我想明白了
I would be doing that instead of this.
我不就去干那个了吗
He connects to the Inhumans,
他能与异人建立联系
and they instantly joined the hive.
他们会立刻加入蜂巢
I have to get back to the base.
我得回基地
They have something we need.
他们有我们需要的东西
Just needs a quick reboot.
只需要快速重启一下
Tests come back?
测试结果出来了吗
Daisy's the only one infected.
黛西是唯一被感染的
So Joey and Elena...
乔伊和埃琳娜呢
Touched down at the Cocoon. But Lincoln...
去茧了 但是林肯
Refused to leave. I know.
不肯离开 我知道
- How's he holding up? - No one comes to me with their feelings.
-他怎么样了 -没人会跟我讲他们的感受
Yeah, that makes sense. What about the base?
是啊 不难理解 基地怎么样了
Still working on fortifying it.
还在进行强化
In the meantime, all vital data's been transferred to Zephyr One.
同时 重要数据都已经被传到和风一号上了
And we're easy prey.
我们成了待宰羔羊
Daisy could lead that giant maggot here any second.
黛西随时可以带着那个大蛆虫过来
- I thought he was a parasite. - Yeah, but aren't maggots --
-他不是寄生虫吗 -对 但蛆虫不是...
- I don't really -- - Me either.
-我其实不... -我也是
My take? That thing could care less about S.H.I.E.L.D.
我认为那东西根本不在乎神盾局
You think this because...?
你这么想的原因是
No one's digging any graves.
我们没死人
We both know Daisy's strength, what she could've done.
我们都知道黛西的厉害 她能做什么
Yeah, she took the Terrigen and that ancient Kree whatever it is.
是啊 她拿走了泰瑞根水晶和那个古克里人器物
Yeah, but not before she busted the hydraulics on the hangar doors.
是 但她走前还破坏了机库门的液压系统
We lost our exit.
我们没法出去了
Because she doesn't want us to follow her.
因为她不希望我们跟上来
Daisy's my partner.
黛西是我的搭档
I should've known. I should've seen --
我应该察觉出来的
Don't. We've all taken enough beatings as it is.
别这样 我们都已经很受挫了 别再自责
I noticed Coulson wasn't in the med bay.
我在医疗站没看到科尔森
- He shouldn't be up and around. - He's readying the Zephyr.
-他不该随便走动 -他在准备和风
You saw the bone sticking out of his leg, right?
你看到他腿上的骨头都戳出来了吧
- I mean, he should be -- - Resting?
-他应该 -休息吗
I told him that. Didn't sit well.
我跟他讲过了 但他不肯
He said he needs everyone in the air.
他说他需要所有人都飞出去
The hangar doors are still jammed.
机库门还没有修好
We managed to pry them open halfway,
我们勉强打开了一半
but until I get a new feed pump, we're grounded.
但除非我找到新输油泵 我们都飞不了
Coulson has another way.
科尔森有别的办法
But it's risky and irresponsible.
但这办法既冒险又不负责任
Then, why are you smiling?
那你笑什么
Daisy's still one of us.
黛西还是我们的一员
What she did here was not of her own free will.
她所做的并非出于自己的意愿
Hive infected her. She's his hostage.
蜂巢感染了她 她成了人质
We need to remember that.
我们一定要记住这一点
But this alien creature messed with the wrong team.
但这外星生物惹错了人
It thinks if it breaks our legs, we'll stop fighting,
它以为打断了我们的腿 我们就会停止抗争
but it doesn't know how damn stubborn we are,
但它不知道我们有多顽强
especially when it comes to protecting our own.
尤其是要保护自己人的时候
Hive is building an Inhuman army,
蜂巢正在建立异人军队
but we're not gonna let that happen.
但我们不会允许他得逞
Because you might feel a little sick after this.
你们待会儿可能会有点恶心
You came here often.
你以前常来这儿
I was a different person the last time I was here.
我上次来这儿时 跟现在截然不同
That's how you know about this place, right?
你就是这样知道这里的 是不是
'Cause I told my S.O.
因为我告诉了我的监管人员
You used to drive your van up here to sleep.
你以前会开货车来这儿睡觉
You don't just have his face.
你不仅有他的面孔
You have his memories.
还有他的记忆
He was fond of you, Grant Ward.
格兰特·沃德 他喜欢你
And I'm glad he's dead.
我很庆幸他死了
He is, too. In a way.
某种程度上他也是
Grant was a thirsty soul.
格兰特有很多渴求
He suffered for it.
也因此备受折磨
You're so different from him.
你跟他有天壤之别
Just being around you, I can feel it.
光是站在你身边 我就能感觉到
It's like this emptiness I've always had is gone.
一直困扰我的空虚感消失了
You're saying Daisy's addicted to this thing?
你是说黛西对它上瘾了
It's the closest scientific explanation that we've got.
这是最接近的科学解释了
She said she was happier than she's ever been.
她说她从没这么开心过
Wanted me to experience the same thing.
还想要我也试试
Most parasites have one goal -- attack and weaken its host.
大多数寄生虫都有一个目标 攻击并削弱宿主
But Hive does the opposite.
但蜂巢恰恰相反
Its parasites swarm the brain's pleasure center,
它寄生在大脑的快感中枢
releasing so much dopamine that --
释放出大量多巴胺 结果是
Infected Inhumans not only feel bulletproof, they actually are.
被感染的异人觉得自己刀枪不入 并且也的确如此
Well, at least when it comes to a dendrotoxin.
至少对树眼镜蛇毒素免疫
We took tissue samples from Lucio and --
我们从卢西奥身上提取了样本
So icers don't work on them.
这么说 冰冻枪对他们不管用
- No. - I'm afraid not.
-对 -恐怕不管用
Okay. Then, how do we disinfect Daisy?
好吧 那怎么给黛西除虫
Well, meet Dr. Holden Radcliffe, a fellow Scotsman.
这位是苏格兰人霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
He was lead researcher on parasitic organisms
他是我们突袭过的GT农化实验室的
at the agrochemical lab we raided.
首席寄生生物研究员
Based on his expertise,
从他的专业领域判断
we believe he's our key to finding a cure for Daisy.
我们相信他是我们找到治疗黛西方法的关键
That facility and everyone in it were wiped clean.
那个设施及其内部人员都被彻底清除了
How did Radcliffe escape?
拉德克里夫是怎么逃脱的
He didn't have to, 'cause he wasn't actually there.
他不需要逃 因为他不在那儿
He was asked to step down a month before
他一个月前就因为进行
for conducting irregular experiments.
非常规实验而被辞退了
"Irregular" meaning...?
"非常规"的意思是
He's a rumored transhumanist.
他据传是位超人类主义者
- A what? - People who believe in using science and technology
-什么 -这类人信奉使用科技
to transcend our biological limitations.
超越人类的生理极限
- Their goal is... - Become more than human. Timely.
-他们的目标是 -短时间内变得超人一等
Digital immortality, superintelligence...
数字化不朽 超级智能等等
Okay, I'm glad everyone knows what it is.
好吧 真高兴你们都知道那是什么意思
So, where is Dr. Radcliffe?
那么 拉德克里夫博士在哪
We think Romania, but his exact whereabouts are unknown.
我们猜在罗马尼亚 但是具体行踪未知
Okay. That's enough to go on. You two are taking point.
这就足够了 你们两个来负责这件事
I'll send Mack with you to run back-end, whatever you need.
我会派迈克去做支援 资源随你们调用
Just find Dr. Radcliffe and get us a cure.
找到拉德克里夫博士并搞定解药
You're awfully quiet.
你怎么这么安静
Just got a lot on my mind.
脑子里很乱
- I'll see you in the Quinjet, buddy. - Yeah.
-我们昆式战斗机上见 -好的
Uh, Jemma, uh, I know it's not a good time,
珍玛 我知道现在不是时候
but can we speak about what happened between us last night --
但我们能谈谈昨晚我们之间的事吗
professionally speaking, I mean.
我是指工作方面的
Of course, Dr. Fitz.
当然可以 菲兹博士
We are colleagues, after all.
毕竟我们是同事
That we are, Dr. Simmons, and, um...
确实是 西蒙斯博士 还有
It's that working relationship
我希望我们能
which I would like to keep intact.
继续维持工作关系
Yes, we wouldn't want anything to interfere with it.
同意 可不能让其他事影响到这一点
Um, so, that's why, as -- as --
所以 这就是为什么
as things progress with our, um...
随着我们之间的发展...
We should consider all variables as we move forward,
我们前进同时 应该考虑所有变量
because things are bound to get...complicated.
因为事情一定会变得 复杂
You mean once we have sex?
你是说我们一旦发生了性关系
I'll see you in the Quinjet.
我们昆式战斗机上见
Remember your training.
记住你训练的内容
But we're just going to have a chat with a scientist.
但我们只是去找个科学家聊聊而已
And how would I ever know if I need to --
我又要怎么知道我是否该...
If it makes sense here.
听从这里的判断
Sorry. I'm not sure where you're pointing.
抱歉 我不确定你指的是哪
You think they'll come after you?
你觉得他们会来找你吗
Especially when it comes to you.
特别是对你
He thinks I need protecting.
他认为我需要保护
A shame he doesn't know how strong you are, Skye.
可惜他不知道你有多强大 斯凯
But your home is with me now.
但我现在才是你的家人
It's -- It's actually Daisy.
其实是黛西
Grant knew you as --
格兰特认识你时 你叫
Yeah, I changed it.
是的 我改了
Or I guess you could say I... found it.
或者可以说 我找到了
It was the name they always intended for me.
这是他们原本为我起的名字
I got so used to being alone, you know?
我本来都习惯了孤独
And then my dad made good on his word,
然后我爸爸履行了他的诺言
and for a second, I had parents.
虽然只有一会儿 但我有父母了
Ones who wanted me.
想要我的父母
They weren't what I imagined, but they were real.
他们和我想象的不一样 但却是真实的
Not some fantasy that I drummed up, you know?
不是我凭空编造的白日梦
But it didn't end well.
但是结局并不好
I don't have parents anymore.
我现在没有父母了
I'm sorry. I don't know why I'm telling you all this.
抱歉 我不知道我为什么和你说这些
You and I are one organism now.
你和我现在是一个生物体
Look, this is real world, Coulson.
这是真的 科尔森
Malick's intel is actionable.
马利克的情报是可用的
I have some other matters to attend to.
我还有其他事要处理
What could possibly be more important?
有什么事会比这更重要呢
This is Hydra we're talking about.
这可是九头蛇啊
You started this, Director.
是你开始的 局长
You need to see it through.
你得坚持到底
You have all the resources you need.
你拥有所需的一切资源
Update me as you learn more.
有新情况向我汇报
Feel like sharing?
想跟我说说吗
If it becomes a thing, I'll let you know.
如果情况有发展 我会告诉你的
You didn't tell him about Daisy.
你没告诉他黛西的事
So you think they'll go after Alisha?
你觉得他们会去抓艾莉莎吗
After Lash killed one of her doubles,
鞭笞杀了她的一个分身之后
I put her in protective housing to give her time to recover.
我把她送去了安全屋让她休养
Hypothetically, I'm the only one who knows where she is, but...
理论上只有我知道她在哪 但是
Daisy has her ways.
黛西有她的门路
And Alisha's four Inhumans for the price of one.
而且抓到艾莉莎相当于有了四个异人
We need to get to her before Hive does.
我们得赶在蜂巢之前找到她
Humans, especially those with war in their hearts,
人类 尤其是那些心怀战争的人类
presume I want an army.
以为我想组建一支军队
But there's no need for war when everyone shares a common goal.
但如果所有人目标一致 就没必要打仗了
And after we're finished, there will be no more war.
等我们完事后 将再不会有战争
Especially now that we're together.
尤其是如今我们在一起了
It's time we took back this planet.
我们该夺回这个星球了
Make it the home Inhumans have always deserved.
把它变成异人族应有的家
Under the communist regime,
在共产主义政权下
public gatherings were prohibited in Bucharest,
布加勒斯特禁止聚众集会
and people were forced to meet in private homes or secret clubs.
人们只得在家中或秘密俱乐部会面
Satellites caught Dr. Radcliffe entering
卫星捕捉到拉德克里夫博士
one of those old clubs an hour ago.
一小时前进入了其中一家老俱乐部
We think transhumanists have turned it into a...
我们认为超人类主义者已经把那里变成了
upscale black market for emerging technologies.
交易新兴科技产品的高级黑市
So Simmons and I will pose as top-level geneticists
西蒙斯和我会扮成顶级遗传学家
looking to make a sale.
想要出售产品
Okay, but, remember, this is a high-class establishment,
好 但是记住 这是个高级场所
so you got to dress the part,
所以你们得穿着得体
which means no lab coats on this one.
不能穿实验室白大褂
Well, do you think scientists only wear lab coats?
你以为科学家就只穿白大褂吗
Are we wearing them now?
我们现在穿着白大褂吗
Yeah. What, we walk around all day
就是 我们每天都戴着护目镜
with goggles and gloves on, do we?
和手套到处走吗
Well, like you, Radcliffe's not easy to please.
跟你一样 拉德克里夫可不好取悦
He has refined tastes when it comes to human modifications.
他对人体改造的要求很高
Yeah, and he's also a known recluse,
而且他还是个隐士
which is why I'm hoping these little cybernetic bad boys
所以我希望这对酷炫的机械眼
will pique his interest enough to get him out of his shell.
能吸引他的兴趣 让他现身
They're a variation of what's inside Deathlok.
我把死亡战士的假眼改造了一下
That's a different kind of carrot on a stick.
也算是另类的萝卜钓竿了
Innovation's the quickest way to a scientist's heart.
创新是打动科学家最快的办法
If we can get him to appreciate what we do,
如果他对我们的产品有兴趣
hopefully, he'll help us with Daisy.
说不定就会帮我们救黛西
Yeah, and if that doesn't work,
没错 如果不成功
you can go and beat him up and drag him out,
你可以把他揍一顿然后拖走
'cause all you are is big and strong, hmm?
反正你这么健硕强壮嘛
Okay, I'll never say another word about the lab coats again.
我再也不会提白大褂了
All right, this room is our rendezvous point.
这个房间是我们的汇合点
If we get Radcliffe...
如果找到拉德克里夫
We bring him back here.
我们把他带到这儿来
- And if something goes wrong... - We meet here.
-如果有什么意外 -我们在这儿碰面
'Cause I'm not ready to lose another teammate today.
我今天不想再失去一个队友
Lincoln, what are you doing?
林肯 你在做什么
Alisha and I are friends. She trusts me.
艾莉莎是我的朋友 她信任我
Hive can infect you. You can't come.
蜂巢能感染你 你不能去
I won't let him get to me.
我不会让他接近我
You think you have a say in that?
你觉得这是你能控制的吗
- You think Daisy did? - He's coming.
-你以为黛西当时能控制吗 -他可以来
You want in, you wear this.
想来可以 穿上这个
It's lined with nano-thermites.
上面布了纳米灼热剂
They're miniscule explosives.
小型爆炸装置
You want me to wear a suicide vest?
你让我穿上自杀背心
It's only if Hive infects you.
只是以防你被蜂巢感染
And, technically, a suicide vest is something you control.
理论上说 自杀背心是由你控制的
So it's a murder vest.
所以是谋杀背心
This watch is the trigger.
这手表是引爆器
If Hive gets its hands on him --
如果蜂巢接触了他
That'd make you both real happy, wouldn't it?
你俩肯定会很开心吧
Then you'd get Daisy back,
能救回黛西
and the three of you can live as one small, messed-up family again?
然后你们三个就又是一个乱套的小家庭了
- It's a last resort. - It's insane.
-这是最后手段 -这太荒唐了
I want your help.
我希望你能帮忙
But if Hive sways you, that's it.
但如果蜂巢劝降了你 就完了
No one's gonna force you to do anything you don't want to do.
没人会逼你做你不想做的事
That's the whole point.
这是关键
But if you want in the field,
但是如果你想出外勤
then this is a risk you've got to be willing to take.
就必须愿冒这个险
I feel a bit weird all dressed up like this.
打扮成这样我感觉有点怪
Mack, do you have a visual?
迈克 你能看到吗
I see what you see.
我能看到你的视野
Turn on multi-spectral imaging.
开启多谱成像
I don't know what I expected, but...
我不知道我以为会看到什么 但
this is not what I expected.
反正不是这样
Let's just say most of the people in this room
这屋子里大多数人
are more than what they seem.
都不是表面上那样的
You two stay alert.
你俩保持警惕
I'm not sure what you're walking into.
我不确定你们要遭遇什么情况
Looks clear from out here.
这边看上去挺安全
I'm in position by Alisha's car.
我在艾莉莎的车旁边
You take the stairwell. I'll follow you in.
你走楼梯井 我会跟着你
What happens if they show up?
要是他们出现了怎么办
We neutralize Hive and extricate Daisy.
消灭蜂巢 解救黛西
It's that simple, huh?
这么简单吗
We'll figure it out. We always do.
我们会想出办法的 我们向来如此
And if Daisy won't come quietly?
如果黛西不肯束手就擒呢
What are you getting at?
你想说什么
This is a potentially volatile situation,
情况可能会失控
and I need to know what you expect from me.
我需要知道你希望我怎么做
You're always so quick to the trigger, you know that?
你扣扳机从不犹豫啊
If you're asking whether you shoot Daisy, the answer's no.
如果你是问能不能向黛西开枪 答案是不能
Daisy is not Andrew.
黛西不是安德鲁
I pull the trigger because you order me to.
我扣扳机是因为你命令我这么做
You're the Director.
你是局长
I didn't ask for the kill switch to Lincoln's vest.
我没有要求拿着林肯背心的引爆器
Because somehow, sacrificing him is okay with you.
对你来说 牺牲他似乎没什么大不了的
- That's not what I meant. - I'll do your dirty work, Phil,
-我不是那个意思 -我可以替你杀人 菲尔
but don't you dare pretend your hands are clean.
但你别觉得你就能脱得了干系
Lincoln? How'd you know where I was?
林肯 你怎么知道我在这儿
Have you seen Daisy recently?
你最近见到黛西了吗
I thought they'd come for you.
我以为他们会来找你
How you been, James?
近来可好 詹姆斯
Oh, you know, just catching up on my soaps.
就是追追肥皂剧什么的
What brings you out here to the middle of nowhere?
你为什么会来这荒无人烟的地方
Did you break things up with blondie?
是不是跟金发小哥分手了
You're looking for a lap to cry on?
需要找个肩膀哭泣吗
Well, I'm Australian, so yes.
我澳大利亚人 这很正常
This is actually the ancient Inhuman
这就是你跟我说过的
you were telling me about.
那个古异人
Thought you two should meet.
我觉得你俩该认识一下
He looks like Grant Ward,
他看起来像格兰特·沃德
but he is most definitely not Grand Ward.
但他绝对不是格兰特·沃德
I know it sounds crazy,
我知道这听起来不可思议
but he controls Inhumans,
但他能控制异人
forces us to do things we wouldn't otherwise do.
逼我们去做我们绝不会做的事
I can keep you safe, but...
我能保护你 但
You're not the first one we've paid a visit to.
你不是我们第一个找的人
I didn't forget about you.
我可没忘了你
Hey, flower, I get that you're attracted to danger.
美女 我知道你喜欢危险
But if Jiaying feared this guy, it was probably for a reason.
但既然嘉颖害怕这人 一定是有原因的
Daisy showed me the Kree artifact you gave her,
黛西给我看了你给她的克里人古物
and it's missing its companion piece.
但还少了一部分
- But you already knew that. - What? No, no, no, no.
-不过你已经知道了 -什么 不不
I -- I gave this chickadee everything.
我全都给这女人了
I swear on my nana's life.
以我奶奶的生命发誓
I-I-I'm not the type to sell you some bill of goods.
我不是那种说谎的人
And that reminds me of a story
这让我想起了一个
that I think you'll particularly dig, 'cause it's absolutely --
你一定会感兴趣的故事 因为这绝对
We don't want to have to hurt you.
我们不想非得伤害你
We want you to join us.
我们希望你加入我们
Hang tight, Lincoln. I'm almost there.
坚持住 林肯 我就到了
There's no reason for you to stay loyal to humans.
你没必要忠于人类
They're a lesser species.
他们是低等物种
Lesser species, my ass!
低等个屁
Where's the original?
本体在哪
We can find her and...
我们可以找到她然后
Tell me now, or I swear to God, I'll make her suffer!
告诉我 否则我发誓我会让她痛不欲生
Hive won't let us.
蜂巢不会允许的
I just need to get her back.
我得把她找回来
Whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
Wh-why would you...?
你为什么要
No. I lost them.
不 我失去了她们
S.H.I.E.L.D. came looking?
神盾局来了
And how do you feel?
你感觉如何
Happy to make the sacrifice.
很乐意做出牺牲
We need your strength.
我们需要你的体力
James is breaking out of his husk,
詹姆斯正在破壳而出
like, in a really aggressive way.
而且方式非常激烈
My insides, they're on fire!
我体内 好烫
Oh. Oh, crap. I-I didn't mean to --
该死 我不是有意
Guess you won't be needing all that C-4 anymore.
看来你不再需要那些C4了
My-my hands! Everything I touch --
我的手 我碰的东西都
we can't leave here until you give us the missing --
走之前 你得先交出缺的...
The only thing that can destroy me.
唯一能毁灭我的东西
Well, that's a rather ominous thing to say.
这话听上去不妙
These guys keep staring at us.
那些人一直盯着我们
Or maybe they're staring at the case.
也可能是在盯箱子
Well, they could work for Dr. Radcliffe,
他们可能是拉德克里夫博士的人
presuming he's even here. We've looked everywhere.
如果他真在这儿 可我们都找遍了
There's only one way to find out.
只有一个办法能知道
Looking for Dr. Holden Radcliffe.
我们想见霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
Hello. My name is Anon.
你们好 我叫阿侬
Do you have an appointment with the doctor?
二位跟博士预约过吗
We're fellow geneticists.
我们是遗传学家
Like Dr. Radcliffe, we dabble in...human enhancements.
正如博士本人 我们也在研究...人体强化
Guys, this woman has been heavily modified,
伙计们 这女人经过了高度改造
in ways you wouldn't anticipate.
你们完全无法想象
Mm, man, I need to get out more.
天呐 我得多出出勤
Are you a patient of Dr. Radcliffe?
你是拉德克里夫博士的病人吗
We have...quite innovative eye technology.
我们研发出了...高度创新的眼部科技
Perhaps it will serve you, as well.
或许你也能用上
I can take it to the doctor.
我可以把它拿给博士
Respectfully, it's for Dr. Radcliffe.
无意冒犯 这是给拉德克里夫博士的
Wait in the bar area.
到吧台等着
If the doctor expresses interest, I will find you.
如果博士有兴趣 我会找你们的
Doesn't make any sense.
这根本说不通
Alisha never would've killed herself.
艾莉莎绝不会杀自己的分身
She feels all of it.
她都能感觉到的
That thing forced her.
那玩意逼她的
We've got to stop it.
我们得阻止它
I'm taking you out of the field until Fitz-Simmons find a cure.
菲兹和西蒙斯找到解药前 你不得再出外勤了
Look, I -- I know I went overboard today, and I'm sorry.
听着 我知道我今天太鲁莽了 对不起
Without Daisy, I...
没有了黛西 我...
She'd want me to keep you safe.
她会希望我保证你的安全
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
You're sitting in here for the view?
你坐在这儿看风景吗
You haven't given me a destination.
你还没告诉我要去哪
That's 'cause I don't have one.
因为我不知道该去哪
How you holding up?
你怎么样了
Just another day at the office.
就是普通的办公室一天
I'm sorry about earlier.
之前的事我很抱歉
I'm frustrated with the...
我觉得沮丧
You're not the only one who cares.
不是只有你一个人在乎
I know. And you're right.
我知道 你说得对
The things I expect of you...
我要你做的事
On some level, I'm no better than Hive.
从某些角度讲 我不比蜂巢强多少
No one forces me to do anything.
没人能逼我做什么
When it comes to Daisy, she's young.
至于黛西 她还年轻
I forget that sometimes.
这我有时会忘记
And from what Fitz-Simmons have said,
就菲兹-西蒙斯的说法
Hive's infections only heightens feelings she already has.
蜂巢的感染只能强化她已有的情绪
Daisy's always longed for a family, for connection.
黛西一直渴望家庭 亲情
I thought I could give it to her with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我以为我可以通过神盾局给她这些
...you're not her father.
你不是她父亲
But she's the closest thing I have to a daughter.
但她对我来说是最接近女儿的人了
You told me to monitor any unusual seismic activity.
您叫我监控一切异常地震活动
- We found -- - Where?
-我们发现 -在哪
They're after the potential Inhuman.
他们去找那个未转化异人了
Mack, are you getting feedback on comms?
迈克 你通讯器有信号吗
Simmons, you hear that?
西蒙斯 听到了吗
Oh, yeah, it's terribly loud.
嗯 好吵啊
Probably best if we go offline to reboot.
我们最好下线重启一下
Looks fine on my end.
我这边没问题
Got a long history of unfinished conversations, so...
我们有一堆没说完的话 所以
I thought it was about time that --
我们这次应该
I've been thinking about it --
我一直在考虑
about us -- and, um...
考虑我们
The crux of our relationship
我们俩关系的关键
is like the singularity in transhumanism.
就像超人类主义的奇点
- It is? - Yeah, think about it.
-是吗 -是啊 想想看
Singularity is the defining moment.
奇点是关键性时刻
The point at which a measurable variable becomes infinite.
是可测量变量变成无限的点
our friendship is linear.
我们的友谊是线性的
It's simple, comfortable.
是简单 惬意的
As soon as we deviate from that path...
一旦我们偏离这条轨道
Change becomes exponential.
变化就指数性爆发
The point of no return.
再不能回头
Just to be clear, um...
我想说清楚
Are you comparing us sleeping together
你是把我们上床
to crossing the event horizon?
跟跨过事界相比吗
It's quite lovely when you think about it like that.
其实这么一想还挺有意思的
And also terrifying.
也令人害怕
...we should stop thinking altogether...
我们就别再想了
Back online and on the move.
上线 行动了
This wasn't in the schematics.
图纸里没有这个
Are we meeting Dr. Radcliffe?
我们是要见拉德克里夫博士吗
I'm not sure we understand.
我们不太明白
You are looking to sell the doctor eye technology,
你们想向博士兜售眼部科技
The doctor will meet you
等我看着你们做完手术
once I've seen the surgery is complete
把机械眼安装好
and your cybernetic eye is in place.
博士就会见你们
You want us to remove...
你要我们移除...
And replace it with --
然后换上...
Dr. Radcliffe needs assurance
拉德克里夫博士需要确保
that your technology meets his standards.
你们的科技符合他的要求
The only way to do this
唯一的办法
is to test it on a live human specimen.
就是拿活人测试
Whenever you're ready.
等你们了
Uh, can you give us a minute to prep?
能给我们点时间准备吗
This seems extremely unethical.
这太不道德了
We've done far more questionable things for our employer.
我们曾为雇主做过更有问题的事
A third opinion would be welcome.
如果再有谁提提意见也好
Well, if Radcliffe's our only way to cure Tremors,
如果拉德克里夫是唯一能治好震动女的人
you know where I stand.
你们清楚我的立场
I'm just going to need to numb the area before we begin.
开始之前 我先给眼部做麻醉
You might feel a slight pinch.
你可能会感到一丝刺痛
What kind of a sick game is this?
这是什么变态的游戏
- Simmons, what's going on? - It's a prosthetic.
-西蒙斯 怎么回事 -是假眼
Well, you certainly weren't afraid you were wrong.
你倒是不担心自己错了
That your eye's not entirely human.
你的眼睛并不完全是人眼
Mammals don't have ciliary muscles in their vascular layer,
哺乳动物的血管层没有睫状肌
but that eye does, so what is it?
但那只眼睛有 它是什么
Some kind of avian hybrid?
鸟类混种眼吗
Why would -- why would you --
你为什么要
Birds' visual acuity is superior to mammals.
鸟类的视敏度要优于哺乳动物
But I don't -- Why all the --
但是我不...为什么要这样
Smoke and mirrors? It's a fair question.
放烟幕弹吗 问得好
To put it simply, I'm selective about who I work with.
简单说 我对跟我合作的人很挑剔
I believe that art and science are entwined.
我认为艺术和科学是交织的
The devil, and God, is in the details.
魔鬼和上帝都在细节中
I don't want people to see my work and know it's work.
我不希望人们看到我的作品时能看出人工痕迹
If they give a second glance,
他们仔细看时
I want it to be out of awe, not disgust.
我希望得到的反应是敬畏而非反感
You really are a stubborn bastard.
你真是个固执的混蛋
That's why we get on so well.
所以我们才处得好
I'm telling you, it's fine.
我告诉你了 没事的
It doesn't even hurt.
都不疼
Check the perimeter.
检查周边
They've unearthed something.
他们挖走了什么东西
I can see how its surveillance capabilities are appealing.
看得出其监视作用的吸引力
But there was a company that had something eerily similar.
但之前有家公司有莫名相似的产品
Cybertek. Heard of them?
赛博科技 听说过吗
Turns out they were Hydra.
原来他们是九头蛇的
We're not Hydra, I assure you.
我们不是九头蛇 我保证
They connected explosives to soldiers' eyes.
他们往士兵的眼睛上装了炸弹
Violence for violence's sake, an ugly misuse of science.
为了暴力而暴力 对科学的下作误用
We're S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们是神盾局的
No. That's a common mistake, actually.
不 那其实是常见的误解
- Mack. - You're on comms with someone.
-迈克 -你在跟人通讯
Listen, we know about the research you were conducting.
听我说 我们知道你在做的研究
You were genetically engineering animals
你在用基因工程改造动物
that can resist parasites,
使其可以抵抗寄生虫
which is quite appropriate, really, because --
这太正好了 因为
Well, there's a man-eating parasite on the loose.
有个吃人的寄生虫逍遥在外
It can inhabit dead humans and control Inhumans.
它能寄居已死的人类还能控制异人族
- It can force -- - Inhumans? They're real?
-它能逼... -异人族 那是真的
Take them. They're not welcome here.
拿下他们 这里不欢迎他们
- Stop. - No, hold on. H-hold on.
-别这样 -等等 慢着
- Dr. Radcliffe! - Jemma!
-拉德克里夫博士 -珍玛
I'll meet you at the rendezvous point!
我们汇合点见
You have to hear me out.
你得听我说
We're chasing our own damn tail.
简直是白费功夫
Clear the area. This place is rigged to blow.
疏散 这里有爆炸物
We got to get out of here.
我们得赶紧离开
- There's no time. - Then, get in.
-没时间了 -那就进来
- When did you -- - I thought it would be cool
-你什么时候 -我觉得神盾局局长
if the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. had a shield.
如果有块盾牌会比较酷
Fitz agreed, so...
菲兹也这么觉得
The leg hurts a little.
腿是有点疼
Maybe you should get a cybernetic one.
或许你该整个机械假肢
- Coulson! - Talbot?
-科尔森 -塔伯特
This isn't a good time.
现在不太方便
You have to listen to me.
你得听我说
Yes, Inhumans are real.
是的 异人族是真的
But that's barely scratching the surface,
但远远不止如此
'cause I've stood on alien soil,
因为我去过外星星球
and I've jumped through a portal to get there.
而且我是跳进了一个传送门过去的
So if it's discovery that you want
所以如果你渴望发现
and the science behind it --
和背后的科学
It's both. It's all of it.
都要 我都要
Okay, well, I can give you that.
好 这我能给你
But first I need your help.
但首先 我需要你的帮助
...you're the only one that can save my friend.
因为只有你能救我的朋友
Stop! I'm -- I'm not going anywhere without Fitz!
停下 我不会撇下菲兹的
You once said the same thing about me.
你也曾这么说过我
I just wanted a little sip.
我就是想喝点
I didn't know you were an officer of the law.
没想到你还是执法人员啊
You think you're some kind of designer humans, huh?
你觉得自己是个订制人类吗
But you're just playing dress-up.
但你只是在玩变装
You'll never be able to do it.
你永远做不到这个
You're that Inhuman.
你是那个异人
That bird has so many male suitors.
那小妞有好多追求者啊
And what are your muscles made out of?
你的肌肉是什么做的
Stay the hell away from me.
离我远点
If you try to hurt me, I swear --
你要是敢伤害我 我发誓
You're hope. Remember?
你是希望 记得吗
Never been able to resist doing something...
一向无法抗拒
...when the odds are impossible.
去做别人说不可能的事
Now, I want your honest opinion on this.
我想听你诚实的看法
What do you think of the name "Inferno"?
你觉得"炼狱"这名字怎么样
I like it, but I don't love it.
我挺喜欢 但不是特别喜欢
Firestarter? Well, feels a little '90s.
纵火徒 感觉有点老气
And Burning Man -- I mean, that would've been perfect
火人 这个本来是最合适的
if it wasn't for some bloody desert hippy fest.
但被讨厌的沙漠嬉皮士节抢先了
How about Blowhard?
吹牛大王怎么样
I don't have much time.
我没多少时间
Stop trying to save me.
别再想救我了
I know what I'm saying.
我知道我在说什么
I know what I feel.
我知道自己的感受
I finally have a family, Fitz.
我终于有家了 菲兹
You don't need to pity me anymore.
你再不用可怜我了
It happened so quickly.
一切发生得那么快
The storm, the portal opening.
沙暴 传送门的开启
I guess you were right about Fitz, huh?
看来关于菲兹你说对了
I'm glad you made it back to him.
我很高兴你回到了他身边
All I want is for you to be happy.
我一心只希望你能快乐
That's why I'm glad we're here now.
所以我很高兴我们现在能相见
I never got a chance to say goodbye.
我当时都没能跟你道别
I don't want anything bad to happen to you, I swear,
我不希望你出事 我发誓
but you and Simmons --
但你和西蒙斯
well, I've seen the future,
我看到了未来
and someone in S.H.I.E.L.D. is gonna die.
神盾局有人会死的
And if you love her, you will leave us alone.
如果你爱她 就别来纠缠我们
I'm the only thing protecting you.
我是唯一在保护你的人
He said you'd do anything to fool me.
他说你会想尽办法蒙骗我
I wouldn't trick you.
我不会骗你的
I don't want you to end up dead like me.
我不希望你像我一样送命
We don't want that to happen to you.
我们不希望你落得那个下场
It's in your best interest...
对你来说 最好
We don't want to hurt you -- any of you.
我们不想伤害你 你们任何人
This is your last warning.
这是最后的警告
Next time, I snap your neck.
下次 我会扭断你的脖子
It's time to let me go.
你该放下我了
Just because you stole Will's memories
你虽然偷了威尔的记忆
doesn't give you the right to be him.
不代表你有权做他
HQ is fortified. Nothing's getting in here.
总部强化好了 什么都别想攻进来
This is why Talbot's been so bent out of shape.
这就是塔伯特那么激动的原因
He gave us everything.
他把一切都告诉了我们
You mess with a man's family, all bets are off.
你动人家家人 就什么都别指望了
I don't think aliens get that.
我觉得外星人不懂这点
What are you saying?
什么意思
We're about to take down Hydra's infrastructure.
我们即将攻下九头蛇的根基
All units in position, Director.
所有小组均已就位 局长
Two mikes to launch.
进攻马上开始
Roger that. HQ has visual.
收到 总部可以看到
All stations report.
各站回应
Echo 1 -- on your order.
E1待命
Red 6 -- prepping to breach.
R6 准备攻破
QJ 4 -- locked in and ready.
QJ4 就位
All operations a go.
全部开始行动
Thank God. Is Fitz with you?
谢天谢地 菲兹跟你在一起吗
But this is the rendezvous point.
但这里是汇合点
Wait. H-hold on, hold on.
等等
I just got back. He can't be too far behind.
我刚回来 他肯定就来
Plus, if you go out there looking for him
再说 如果你跑出去找他
and he comes back here, then this will go on all night.
待会儿他回来 你们得折腾一宿了
Hive...or whatever it is.
蜂巢 还是什么的
Doubt it did anything.
估计没啥用
Always said I'd shoot Ward.
我一直说会打死沃德的
You think we'll get her back?
你觉得我们能救回她吗
I guess sometimes it's easier
大概有时候认为
to think the world wants you to suffer
这世界就想整死你
than to believe it's got your back.
比相信它会帮你更好受
You should tell that to Fitz.
这话该跟菲兹说
He thinks we're cursed, which I know is ridiculous, but...
他觉得我们被诅咒了 我知道这很荒谬
So, how long have you two...?
你们俩多久了...
No, we've -- It's not --
我们没...不是那样的
You know how many times Bobbi and Hunter pulled
你知道芭比和亨特耍过多少次
the "my comms are broken" trick?
"我的通讯器坏了"的伎俩吗
Right. Well, I -- I don't know.
嗯 我不知道
I -- I suppose it's very new.
应该才刚开始吧
All stations, targets secure.
各站 目标已控制
The head has been cut.
头已被砍掉
I repeat -- the head has been cut.
我重复 头已被砍掉
Hydra has been eliminated.
九头蛇已被消灭
This should've been a great day.
今天本该是胜利的一天
Where have you been?
你去哪了
Oh, well, I've been here at the rendezvous point
我在汇合点啊
like we discussed.
不是说好的吗
- What? And Mack? - In the Quinjet, unloading equipment.
-迈克呢 -昆式战斗机上 卸装备
Well, got a lot to talk about.
我们得好好谈谈
Your hands are freezing.
你的手好冰
They're like little ice buckets, aren't they?
就像小冰桶 是吧
Do you think you can brave it?
你觉得你能撑下去吗
I'll do my best to power through.
我会尽量挺住的
All right, then what about "Hellfire"?
好吧 "地狱火"呢
It's better than "Scorch," but I'm worried it's too much.
比"烈焰侠"好点 但我担心有点太过了
You're a difficult man to find, doctor.
你真不好找 博士
You're Inhuman -- all of you.
你是异人 你们都是
I'm one of the first genetically altered human beings on the planet.
我是地球上首个经过基因改造的人类
Scientifically, humans have advanced
从科学角度讲 克里人制造我时
almost to the level the Kree reached when they made me.
人类的发展几乎能与他们相提并论
You, doctor, seem to be the closest.
你呢 博士 似乎是最接近的
Very flattering, and I agree.
多谢夸奖 我也同意
But genome editing --
但基因组编辑
we've only just begun that kind of DNA modification.
我们才刚刚开始这样的DNA修改
To -- to make something of your kind, that's...
想要制造你们这样的族类
We can only...dream.
简直是个美梦
You don't need to dream anymore.
你再不用做梦了
We are one organism, seeking change.
我们是一个整体 寻求改变
And with your help, we're going to redefine humanity.
有你的帮助 我们将重塑人类
Is that even possible?
这有可能吗
H-how could you --
你怎么...
Be re-creating the same Kree experiment that was done to me.
重现当初发生在我身上的克里人实验
And this is where it all begins.
这里是一切开始的地方
Bought us a house?
给我们买了栋房子吗
I bought us a whole town.
是整个小镇