神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第2集: 机器的用途 Purpose in the Machine

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
A team centered around people with powers?
异能人士组成的小队
There exists a small percentage of the population
人群中有一小部分人
with a dormant alien gene.
有潜伏的外星基因
There's a chemical compound that activates this gene,
有一种化合物能激活这种基因
and you, Joey, are one of the first people
而你 乔伊 是首批接触到
to come into contact with it.
该物质的人之一
No leadership means nobody giving orders,
没有领导层就意味着没人有权下令
and that sure as hell includes you.
也包括你
I'm done flying solo.
我不想再单干了
I miss having a team around me.
我怀念团队合作的时光
I miss her, too.
我也想她
I'm having a hard time accepting it... all of it.
我也很难接受这一切
I-I'm on my third hand,
我都换第三只手了
May took off on vacation and never came back,
梅去度假 再没回来
So I lost my right hand, too.
我的右手[得力助手]也失去了
We need to say goodbye.
我们必须道别
Jemma would want us to do that.
那也会是珍玛的期望
Do someth-I-I-I-ing!
你倒是动啊
漫威影业出品
英格兰 格洛斯特郡
May our gifts see you through the journey.
愿我们的礼物能保你一路平安
Perhaps it w--
会不会...
What if I fail to return?
我会不会回不来
Be brave, my lord.
勇敢些 大人
Will he come back?
他会回来吗
Our best minds are working to understand this.
我们最厉害的学者都在研究它
But as far as we know, in all of history...
但据我们所知 从古至今...
No one has ever returned.
去的人没有一个回来过
神盾局特工第三季 第二集
神盾局特工第三季 第二集
神盾局特工第三季 第二集
神盾局特工
I think Joey's a real candidate.
我觉得乔伊是个不错的候选人
Sure. He's inhuman.
当然 他是异人
But...Doesn't meet my criteria.
但是...达不到我的标准
He's a decent guy, and you know it.
他是个好人 你知道的
Getting that unit up and running is priority.
组建团队 执行任务是首要任务
Yeah, but it doesn't mean it has to be a rush job.
没错 但是不必这么急啊
Look, Dr. Garner will make his recommendation.
加纳博士会给出建议的
And it will be the same as always --
会跟往常一样
Three months observation and counseling before reassessment.
观察咨询三个月 然后重新评估
He's as much of a buzzkill as you are.
他跟你一样扫兴
And if you haven't been keeping score,
如果你没注意
our team's down to Three Musketeers.
我们团队已经变成三个火枪手了
May and Simmons are gone.
梅和西蒙斯都离开了
Fitz might as well be, Bobbi's on the DL.
菲兹也基本不在 芭比情况不佳
And from what I hear, Hunter's planning to leave.
我听到风声 亨特也打算离开
Yeah, but not for good.
对 但不是永远离开
He's got a score to settle.
他有恩怨要了结
- It's fitz! - Fitz broke into containment!
-菲兹 -菲兹闯进了限制区
- Fitz! - Fitz, get out of there!
-菲兹 -菲兹 快出来
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Close it! Close it!
把它关上 快关上
I got it!
我来
Damn it, Fitz.
该死 菲兹
I had to know -- had to -- had to know --
我必须要知道...必须知道
I already lost Simmons to that thing.
那东西已经夺走了西蒙斯
I cannot afford to lose you, too.
我不能连你也失去
Trying to get yourself killed?
你想害死自己吗
Sorry.
对不起
I won't give up. I can't give up.
我不会放弃的 我不能放弃
None of us want to, Fitz, but...
没有人想放弃 菲兹 但是...
Fitz, you tried.
菲兹 你尽力了
Okay? You tried your hardest.
好吗 你已经尽全力了
Everybody knows that.
大家都知道的
No. I missed something.
不 我肯定遗漏了什么
I m... I missed something.
我肯定...遗漏了什么
What is that?
那是什么
Proof.
证据
Sand.
Not just sand -- impossible sand.
不只是砂 是不可能出现的砂
The monolith's case is a clean room.
巨石箱绝对干净
There's nothing in there but that rock. Not even dust.
里面除了那石头什么都没有 连灰都没有
Unless you blast it open with a shotgun
除非用霰弹枪把它轰开
and contaminate everything.
造成了污染
That's not what this is.
不是这回事
Okay, the sand itself -- not unusual.
这砂本身很寻常
Mostly silicone-dioxide particles just like on earth.
跟地球上的砂差不多 是二氧化硅微粒
But you're saying this sand is not from earth?
但你认为这砂不是地球上的
Sir, carbon dating shows that --
长官 碳测年结果表明
It predates the earth by a billion years.
这砂的年代比地球早十亿年
So you think the rock is a portal?
所以你觉得巨石是个传送门
No. No, I'm proving that it's a portal,
不是觉得 我证明了它就是个传送门
okay, to another planet, a-a very old planet --
通往另一个星球 一个非常古老的星球的传送门
a crack in space-time that carried Simmons away...
它是时空中的一道裂缝 带走了西蒙斯
and carried the sand back.
并带回了那种砂
Which means...
也就是说
She's out there.
她就在那里
But it's been months.
可已经几个月了
Yeah?
那又怎样
She could be long gone from wherever this thing dropped her.
她可能早已不在那东西最初放下她的地方了
- Yeah. - She could be dead.
-对 -她可能已经死了
Yes.
But we're gonna find out, aren't we?
但我们还是要一探究竟 对吧
- Yeah. - You're damn right.
-没错 -当然
Yeah.
Okay, Fitz, what do you need?
好了 菲兹 你需要什么
Uh, uh, well, uh, more historical data.
这个嘛 我要更多历史数据
People have studied this thing for centuries.
人们研究这东西已有几个世纪
I need an expert on quantum mechanics
还需要一个精通量子力学
and einstein-rosen bridge theory,
和爱因斯坦-罗森结合理论的专家
And a -- a sandwich would be nice.
还有 再来个三明治就最好了
I might have an idea -- about the other things.
其他方面我可能有办法了
You two, stay with our new inhuman guest.
你们俩 陪着我们的新异人
Be here for Dr. Garner's assessment.
等加纳博士来做评估
Building that team is still the priority.
组建那只小队仍是首要任务
- What did I say? - Bobbi --
-我说什么来着 -芭比
I'm on this with Fitz.
我要帮菲兹
Yeah, haven't you been on this with fitz the whole time?
是啊 你不是一直在帮菲兹吗
Hiding his trip to Morocco,
隐瞒他去摩洛哥的事
covering for him on a constant basis?
一直给他打掩护
Have I?
我有吗
And you know where you're going.
你知道该去哪
Coulson would be pissed if he knew what you had planned.
科尔森要是知道你的打算肯定会发怒的
Part of our agreement.
我们说好的
He won't sweat the details, and I won't share them.
他不在意细节 我也不说
You really think Ward's back with Hydra?
你真认为沃德回到九头蛇了吗
Damn it. I want to go after him with you.
该死 我想跟你一起去抓他
You're still on the mend.
你的伤还没养好
Plus, you've been undercover with hydra,
而且 你在九头蛇做过卧底
and that face makes an impression.
你这张脸一般人忘不了
The rest of you makes a bloody statement.
你身上都散发着复仇的气息
You like me stuck here in the lab.
你就希望我烂在实验室里
Too bloody right.
说得太对了
You're missing half a lung because you took a bullet
就因为挡了沃德给我准备的一枪
Ward intended for me.
你半个肺都没了
Nearly bled out in my arms.
差点死在我怀里
If you being in the lab
你待在实验室里
means I never have to see something like that again,
我就再不用见到那种场面了
I'm all for it.
我举双手支持
Bobbi, you want to fly?
芭比 你想开飞机吗
- Desperately. - Good.
-迫不及待 -很好
Here's our destination.
这是我们的目的地
Who's Professor Randolph?
兰道夫教授是谁
This monolith has been studied for centuries.
这块巨石已经被研究了几个世纪
Well, Randolph's actually been on the planet for those centuries,
兰道夫这几个世纪来一直在地球上
and he's traveled through space in a portal
他通过传送门穿越过时空
and he's also an alien.
而且 他还是个外星人
So he's got a lot going for him.
所以他优势不少
Don't die out there.
别把命丢了
And, Hunter...
亨特...
Make sure he does.
一定要他的命
Hell of a machine, Kebo.
真是辆好车啊 开博
Built for precision, speed...
为精准和速度而打造...
...designed to handle flawlessly under any conditions.
在任何环境下都能完美操控
But Carmine here bought it as a status symbol to show off.
但是卡曼买下它就是为了炫耀财富和地位
Never opened it up,
从不开出来
denied it of its true purpose.
不让它发挥真正使命
Old Hydra's full of guys like him --
从前的九头蛇全是他这样的人
Soft, entitled,
软弱 自以为是
mistaking wealth for success, privilege for power.
错以为拥有财富和特权就是成功和力量
Their greed splintered Hydra into a thousand pieces.
他们的贪婪让九头蛇四分五裂
Their time is over.
他们的时代已经过去了
Time for a leaner generation.
少壮派的时代到来了
These people have proven themselves in blood.
这些人已经用鲜血证明了自己
Did you see how they didn't even flinch?
他们刚刚毫不畏缩 你看到了吗
Now's your chance to prove you still have purpose.
现在该你证明自己的用处了
Show me you're not dead weight.
向我证明你不是负担
So, tell me...
告诉我...
...Where's the kid?
那小子在哪
I'm sorry. I can't help you.
抱歉 帮不了你
Can't or won't?
帮不了还是不愿帮
- Potato, puh-tah-toe. - And your reason?
-有什么区别 -为什么
The nightly news, cities flying into the atmosphere,
晚间新闻说 城市飞入大气层
government task forces,
政府特遣队
and now the public is freaking out about alien outbreaks.
现在民众对外星疾病爆发感到惶恐
Pretty crappy time to be on earth if you're not a local,
现在情况对外地人很不利
so I am staying low.
所以我要保持低调
And of course there is my current situation.
当然了 还有我现在处境的问题
Destruction of property, public drunkenness.
破坏财物 公共场所酗酒
Yes, well, Asgardians can generally hold their drink.
没错 通常阿斯加德人的酒量不小
It's just, well, one night I tried to hold all the drinks.
只是有一晚 我想喝完所有的酒
Asgardians are also strong, right?
阿斯加德人也很强壮 不是吗
You could easily break out.
你可以轻易越狱
What? And miss dinner?
怎么 错过晚餐吗
Oh, no. Yes, Norwegian prisons are surprisingly evolved --
不 挪威监狱现在特别高档
Decent food, comfy bed, extensive library,
食物像样 床铺舒服 藏书丰富
and no attention being drawn to me.
而且我也不会引起注意
Come back in a few months, why don't you?
你们不如几个月后再来找我吧
Maybe then I'll be in the mood.
也许那时我就有心情了
We don't have a few months.
我们没有几个月的时间
And neither do you.
你也没有
I don't have to remind you that I saved your life,
我不必提醒你吧 是我救了你
though I did just mention it in case you forgot.
不过我还是说了 以防你忘记
But I'd still have no problems
但如果要我联系
contacting those task forces you mentioned.
你提到的特遣队 我也没问题
I bet they'd go bonkers to have a real-life Asgardian
我相信能在实验室里解剖阿斯加德人
to dissect in their labs.
他们会欣喜若狂的
I don't know how comfy you'd be there.
就是不知道你在那儿会不会舒适
Why, Agent Coulson...
怎么 科尔森特工
are you threatening me?
你在威胁我吗
I wouldn't call it a...
我不会把这说成是...
Well, yeah, I guess I am.
是的 看来是的
That's absolutely a threat.
我绝对是在威胁你
You're different now. You know that?
你变了 知道吗
One must accommodate the times or things get messy.
必须顺应时事 不然事情就乱套了
What's with the hand?
你手怎么回事
Things got messy.
乱套的结果
Well...
好吧
you'll have to cover my release.
你得把我弄出去
And if there is a portal,
而且如果真有传送门
which I will have to see to believe,
我必须亲眼见到 才会相信
you are diving into very dangerous waters here.
那你是要蹚非常危险的浑水
All right.
好吧
Well, it's not like you're giving me any choice.
反正你也没给我别的选择
He did it.
他干的
Good to see you, Dr. Garner.
很高兴见到你 加纳博士
Hmm, enjoying the use of the private jet?
私人飞机坐得还爽吗
It's very helpful. Thanks.
非常方便 多谢
Those jump seats aren't made for transcontinental trips,
折叠座椅不适合跨大陆旅行
I'll tell you that.
老实跟你讲
Are you hungry? I can have something whipped up for you.
饿吗 我可以给你弄点吃的
That would be great. Thanks.
那就太好了 谢谢
Anything to drink?
喝的呢
Daisy, trying to butter me up?
黛西 这是拍马屁吗
What, are you not hungry?
怎么了 你不饿吗
Hey, look, my job is to keep everyone safe.
听着 我的工作是保全所有人
Not just potential recruits, but you, as well.
不仅限于潜在候选人 你也一样
Bribery's not gonna get this guy approved for the team any faster.
贿赂我不会让这人早点获批入队的
Wouldn't know, because you haven't approved anyone yet.
那还真不清楚 因为你还没同意任何人入队
Well, here's, uh, Joey Gutierrez.
这是乔伊·古铁雷斯
Yeah, I was reading his file on the flight --
知道 我在飞机上看过他的档案了
Liquefies metal. How's he holding up?
液化金属 他怎么样
Well, he's terrified.
他吓坏了
That's a healthy response.
那是健康的反应
What about you two? How are you guys doing?
你们俩呢 还好吗
No, no. Unh-unh-unh.
少来啊
You are not getting me on the couch today, doc,
今天你甭想跟我玩心理分析 博士
unless it's a conversation between friends.
除非是朋友间的聊天
That's all I meant.
我就是那个意思
Great. How's May?
好啊 梅怎么样了
Where is she? Is she ever coming back?
她在哪 她还回来吗
You should ask her yourself.
你该去问她本人
Well...I would if I knew where she was.
我要知道她在哪当然会问了
亚利桑那州 太阳城
No, no, no.
不对 不对
You don't watch where the ball goes.
你不能看着球往哪飞
Then how would I find it?
那我怎么找球
You're usually very good at things like this -- a natural.
你一般对这种事都游刃有余 很有天资
Yeah, well, there's nothing natural about this game,
这项运动一点也不自然
and your comments after every swing make it super fun.
但我每挥一杆你都要吐槽 就乐趣无穷了
You'll get hooked. You'll see.
你会上瘾的 等着瞧
All right, fair's fair.
好吧 公平公正
10 shots for me, 5 reps for you.
我打十杆 你做五次
That's why we're here. Work that hip.
那才是我们来的目的 锻炼臀部
You don't have to worry about my rehab,
你不用担心我的康复治疗
and that's not why you're here.
你也不是为这个才来的
I may not be a spy, but 20 years with your mother
我虽不是间谍 但和你妈相处20年
has taught me to pick up on things.
让我学会了留意蛛丝马迹
You're not here because you care about me.
你不是因为关心我才来的
Oh, now I don't care about you.
得 我又不在乎你了
I didn't say that.
我没这么说
I said that's not why you're here.
我是说你不是为这而来
Come on, Mellie.
拜托 梅莉
You -- you take a trip to Honolulu with Andrew...
你和安德鲁去了一趟火奴鲁鲁
It was Maui.
我们去的是毛伊岛
And you come back the daughter of the year.
你回来就变成年度最佳女儿了
Something is not right.
有什么事不对劲
All right, I'll figure it out for myself.
好吧 我会自己搞明白的
Well, I hate to disappoint,
我真不想让你失望
but it looks like your regular, old --
不过看上去就是块普通的...
How often does it do that?
它多久会这样变一次
It's random.
是随机的
No. No, no, no, no. It may seem random.
不 不会的 看上去可能是随机的
But this...Something is clearly triggering it.
但这 很明显是由什么引起的
I've checked it against tides, relation to the sun, rotation --
我对比了潮汐 太阳活动 自转
On this planet.
是这个星球的
So you have no idea how to control it.
所以你完全不知道如何控制它
Why come to me?
为什么找我来
I'm no interstellar-travel expert.
我不是星际旅行的专家
I've never even studied gravitational lensing
我从没研究过引力透镜
or zero-point energy fields
或者零点能量场
or quantum-harmonic oscillation theory.
还有量子谐震荡理论
Yet you know all those words you just said.
但是你却说出了这么多术语
And you're scared of portals.
而且你很害怕传送门
You're scared of being dragged back home through a portal.
你害怕被传送门拽回家
So I think in your drunken stumble through history,
所以我觉得你浑浑噩噩这些年来
you've probably investigated every story involving one.
大概调查过每一个与之相关的传说
And I've seen you eyeing all of your exits,
而且我看到你观察了每个出口的位置
my knee brace, wondering if you can get away with it.
还有我的护膝 琢磨能不能安全逃出
The only reason you came with us was to confirm its existence.
你跟我们来就是为了确认它真的存在
And destroy it.
并摧毁它
You'll have to go through me.
那你要先踏过我
And I could. Literally.
我可以 真的可以
But, then, I don't know what amazon woman
不过 我不知道如今女金刚
and robot hand are capable of these days,
和机械手都有什么本事
so I will help you get her back.
所以我会帮你救她回来
I'm not entirely heartless. But if I do,
我也不是完全铁石心肠 但如果成功了
I want your word that we will demolish this portal
我希望你保证 我们会摧毁这个传送门
and no one passes through it again.
不会再有人从中穿越了
- I'll sleep better at night. - Good.
-那样我晚上能睡得更香 -好
Well, I've investigated a lot of these wormhole rumors,
我调查过很多这种虫洞的谣言
but that's all they were -- rumors.
不过它们也仅限于此 都是谣言
None have panned out.
从没有真的
So we know nothing of its origin.
那么我们完全不知道其来源
Kree maybe.
可能是克里人的
And this parchment was found with it.
还有块羊皮纸是一起找到的
Well, hello.
哎呦呦
I've seen this.
这我见过
It's a common Hebrew word.
这是个常见的希伯来语词语
Yes.
没错
What else do we know, mr. Fitz?
我们还知道些什么 菲兹先生
Uh, well, the monolith changed hands a lot -- Germanic tribes,
巨石几经易手 先是在日耳曼人部落
spent the Hundred Years' War in France.
百年战争期间到了法国
But before the Napoleon era, it was moved again.
但是在拿破仑时代前 它又被转移了
- I lost track of it somewhere in -- - England.
-线索断掉之前它在... -英格兰
Yeah. How did you know that?
没错 你怎么知道的
Because I have seen this word carved into the walls
因为我在1853年亲眼看见这个词语刻在
of a castle in Gloucestershire, England, in 1853.
英格兰格洛斯特郡一座城堡的墙上
To the plane!
上飞机
W-- am I allowed to say that?
我可以说这话吗
Let's all go to the plane, I guess
那我们就上飞机吧
西班牙 伊比沙岛
What's the point of a boat if you never take it out of the dock?
整天窝在港里 还买船做什么呢
Like camping in a living room.
就像在自家卧室露营似的
There.
那边
There are easier ways of getting money than kidnapping.
有许多比绑架简单的办法可以搞到钱
Mr. Braun needs to see the world for what it really is.
布朗先生该见识见识世界的真实面目了
He can open many doors for us.
他可以替我们打通不少门路
Sorry, girls.
抱歉了姑娘们
Not allowed to post, but happy to take some of you.
虽然不能传网上 不过我很乐意替你们拍拍
That's great.
很好
What's going on down there?
下边怎么回事
Private party.
这是私人派对
Okay. I'm on the list.
没事 我受邀了
Down below!
去下面
Good thing I dropped by.
还好我过来了
Why's that?
为什么
I'm an exterminator.
因为我是灭鼠员
Yes. Yes, yes.
没错 没错
I came here for a costume ball --
我来这里参加化妆舞会
That was the pretext, of course --
当然那只是掩饰
I heard rumors of travel to the stars.
我听到了星际旅行的传闻
Found it all to be nonsense.
后来发现全是胡扯
But it was a fun party.
但是舞会挺不错的
The carvings?
刻字呢
Oh, right, right. Of course.
对了 对了 没错
So I was here admiring the stone work, and...
我当时正在这里欣赏精美石工 然后
The same as the scroll -- "Death."
和卷轴上的一样 "死亡"
Maveth "Maveth."
Yeah, one of its translations is actually "death by punishment."
其中一种翻译是"死亡惩戒"
Could mean "no trespassing."
可能是"不得擅入"的意思
A Hebrew warning carved in an English castle struck me as odd.
希伯来文警示语刻在英国城堡里 太奇怪了
Out of place. Seems ancient.
不太合适 像是古迹
But you stopped looking into it?
但你没继续深究
A man dressed as an owl, of all things --
有个扮成猫头鹰的人
I got him drunk enough to admit
我把他灌得醉醺醺的 他承认
that no travel to other worlds was even occurring.
从未发生过穿越旅行
Just ritualistic killings.
只是仪式杀戮
Eh, the whole thing stunk of half-baked satanism --
这事听起来就像半吊子的恶魔崇拜
Just some fabrications to entice new members.
诱骗新成员加入的小伎俩而已
And, well, there were fire dancers.
然后火舞者开始表演了
I got distracted.
我走神了
Here's another one.
这儿还有一个
This is why I got rid of all the S.H.I.E.L.D. logos on our vehicles.
这就是为什么我把车上神盾局标志都撤了
It's like screaming for attention.
太引人注目了
You know, there's a ginormous eagle symbol on top of our jet.
我们飞机顶上有个超大的鹰徽啊
Yeah, sometimes I can't help myself with the cool.
有时候我就是忍不住嘚瑟一下
You certain about this?
你确定吗
It does say "death by punishment."
这可写了"死亡惩戒"啊
After you.
你先请
Let me guess.
我猜猜
Joey Gutierrez is unfit for action.
乔伊·古铁雷斯还不适合行动
Physically, psychologically, and emotionally.
不管是身体 心理还是情绪都不适合
The man can't open a doorknob without melting it.
这人开个门都能把门把手融化了
My psych-101 students could tell you he's not ready.
我刚入门的学生都能告诉你 他还没准备好
Maybe, in time.
或许过段时间能行
We are running out of time.
我们没时间了
Things keep coming at us.
状况越来越多
It's like punching a waterfall.
完全无法解决
New inhumans, the atcu, and this -- this new guy.
新异人 ATCU 还有个新人物
You should have seen him. It was a whole new level.
你真该看看 根本不是一挂的
You want to fight fire with fire. I get it.
你想要以火攻火 我懂
But you can't be reckless about it.
但你不能这么鲁莽
All these people who transform
这些转化了的人
have the potential to turn into monsters.
都有可能变成怪物
But the team you do have has that danger, as well.
但你现在的团队也有这危险
Sounds like there's some sage advice coming.
感觉马上要灌心灵鸡汤了啊
Everywhere you turn, fires are burning.
每个人都有点问题
Coulson's desperate to win on any front.
科尔森不顾一切想拿下一局
But desperation leads to mistakes.
但那会导致犯错
Giving Hunter carte blanche to get payback,
毫不限制地允许亨特去报复
letting Fitz try to open a portal to save one life --
让菲兹打开传送门 拯救一条性命
these are questionable decisions.
这些决定都很有问题
You should be telling him that.
你该跟他说啊
He doesn't want to hear it right now.
他现在不想听这话
He's... he is who he is.
他...那是他的为人
But you... you're still changing.
但你 你还在改变
You see something I don't?
你看到了我没看到的东西吗
Horns?
犄角
You're turning into a leader,
你在变成领袖
and I'm concerned about how you're handling the adjustment.
我担心你能不能好好应对这一调整
I totally just gave you permission to analyze me, didn't I?
我刚刚让你分析了我诶 是吧
You are on a couch.
你都坐在沙发上了嘛
Look, you are laser-focused on finding members for this team.
你一心专注于为这支队伍找到队员
I understand the need for these secret warriors.
我理解寻找这些秘密战士的必要性
No, it's more than that.
不 不止如此
When I changed, I felt like a monster.
我转化后 我觉得自己像个怪物
I needed help.
我需要帮助
This is a chance to show people they have a place to belong.
这是让他们明白自己有归宿的机会
It sounds stupid.
听起来好傻
No, but what you're describing sounds more like a halfway house.
不 但你所说的更像是中途之家
I'll gladly help you build that.
我很乐意在这事上帮你
My mother created a halfway house for inhumans,
我母亲就曾为异人族建立了一个中途之家
and it was not enough.
但那却不够
I... I want inhumans taking action with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我想要异人族跟神盾局合作
To see that being different can mean making a difference.
让他们明白与众不同可以改变世界
You chop like your mother.
你切东西像你妈妈
I think she chopped her vegetables like that
我觉得她那么切菜
as a warning to me.
是想警示我
"Stay in line, old man."
给我规矩点 老头子
You left the kitchen window open again.
你又没关厨房窗
Paranoid... a quality you share with your mother.
多疑 你跟你妈都这样
You see her much?
你还常见到她吗
Mm, she calls me now and then to see if I'm still living.
她偶尔打给我 看我是不是还喘气
You haven't called anybody yourself.
你还没打给谁吗
Are you in hiding?
你在躲藏吗
Come on over.
过来
I want to show you something.
我给你看样东西
I found it while I was downsizing.
我扔东西时找到的
God.
天呐
You put on skates at 7 years old,
你7岁就开始滑冰
and you didn't take them off until five years later.
一滑就是5年
A natural.
天资聪颖啊
I was obsessed with Dorothy Hamill.
我可迷桃乐西·海弥尔[花样滑冰运动员]了
I remember that well.
这我记得很清楚
Mostly I remember how hard the ice was when I'd fall...
但我更多记得跌在冰面上有多疼
Over and over.
而且我一遍遍摔
That's why I switched to martial arts... padded floors.
所以我改学武术了 有软垫子
Well, and you could hit people.
而且你可以打人
You expecting company?
有人要来找你吗
No, but I'm not afraid of the prospect.
没有 但我不担心有人来
What the hell are you doing here?
你来做什么
Neighborhood watch.
邻里联防
什么人都有咁样都有噶
Okay, well, this room wasn't on the last tour.
好吧 上次来可没见过这个房间
It's an odd shape for architecture this period.
就当时时期而言 房间造型好奇怪
Definitely built after I was here.
绝对是我来之后建的
Reminds me of the bunker under the Louvre.
有点像卢浮宫下的地堡
What? There's no bunker under the Louvre.
什么 卢浮宫下面才没有地堡呢
That's a joke, right?
你开玩笑的吧
You're messing with me.
你在跟我开玩笑呢
All right, great. Now I'll have to check.
这可好 我还得去核实
It's late 1800s.
是19世纪晚期的
Still got some life to it.
还有点生命力呢
I hear water.
有水声
Could be a stream underground, maybe hydroelectric power.
或许地下有溪流 可能是水电的
This looks a lot like it was made to hold...
看上去是用来放...
The monolith.
巨石
This machine was designed to control the portal,
这台机器是设计来控制传送门的
to open and close it at will.
随意打开关闭它
Do you know that,
你是确定
or is that just what you hope it to be?
还是只是希望如此
Well, there's only one way to find out.
验证一下就知道了
Mack, I need you to load something onto Zephyr One and bring it to us.
迈克 往和风一号上装样东西拉过来
What exactly am I bringing, sir?
是什么呢 长官
Yeah... You're not gonna like it.
嗯...你不会开心的
You never earned a single thing in your life.
你生命里没什么是自己赢得的
You're a waste of your family money.
你就是个败家子
So... We're taking everything.
所以 我们要夺走一切
Starting with banking passwords.
首先是银行账密
Go screw your...
去你...
I'm not asking.
这不是请求
From here on out, you want something, you earn it.
今后 你想要什么 就要凭实力赢得
Teeth, eyes, fingers... whatever it takes.
牙齿 眼睛 手指 不惜一切
Get the passwords.
拿到密码
A lot of speculation back at HQ as to why you went AWOL.
总部对你的离开有很多猜测
Spiritual walkabout, midlife crisis...
精神之旅 中年危机
Early midlife crisis.
早期中年危机
I know you didn't elope with your ex,
我知道你不是跟前夫私奔了
'cause he's actually been around.
他还常出现呢
Hawaiian islands couldn't rekindle that old flame, eh?
夏威夷岛也没能让旧情重燃吗
You heard about Simmons?
你知道西蒙斯的事了吗
Coulson and I spoke on the phone.
科尔森和我通过电话
I know. He traced it.
我知道 他追踪了
Pay phone at L.A.X.... one of the surviving few.
洛杉矶机场所剩不多的一台付费电话
How did you find me?
你怎么找到我的
Been reaching out to some of my less savory associates,
我最近联系了一下我一些不太光彩的朋友
trying to dig up anything I can on Hydra.
想尽量去打探九头蛇的情报
My mate in Leavenworth said they'd received an anonymous call
我莱文沃斯的朋友说他们接到过匿名电话
from a woman asking the same questions.
有个女人问了同样的问题
Pay phone again. Careless.
又是付费电话 真大意
You do know that only .3 of the population of Sun City
你知道太阳城只有0.3%的
are asian?
亚裔人吧
What do you want?
你想要什么
Your skills.
你的本事
I plan to put Ward six feet underground at the least.
我打算让沃德深埋六尺黄土之下
Your help would be appreciated.
你能帮忙就太好了
I'm out. My father needs me.
我不干了 我父亲需要我
Oh, yeah. Car accident.
是啊 车祸
Broke his hip.
撞坏了臀部
Police called it a hit-and-run.
警方说是肇事逃逸
Looks like Mr. May's doing okay to me.
但我看梅先生状态还好啊
He's getting there.
他在好起来
But they never found the driver.
但司机一直没找到
It was an accident,
是个意外
and I'm here to help him get back on his feet.
我是来帮他恢复的
Yeah?
是吗
Is that why you nearly decapitated me for dropping by?
所以我过来看看查点被你砍头了吗
Why you're making anonymous calls to old C.I.s?
所以你给老线人打匿名电话
Part of you wonders if it was Ward
你有点担心是不是沃德
going after the people you care about.
在追杀你在乎的人
We both know he's capable of it.
我们都知道他有这个本事
And unless I'm off the mark,
如果我没说错
he's out there pumping new life into Hydra.
他正在给九头蛇注入新鲜生命力呢
And we both know where they'll come knocking first.
我们都知道他们会先找上哪里
- What's your way in? - From below.
-你想怎么打入 -从下方
Climb the ranks. Hail Hydra and all that.
一步步往上爬 九头蛇万岁什么的
He sees your face, you're made.
他见到你的脸就会识破你
If he's close enough to see my face,
如果他能见到我的脸了
then I'm close enough to put a bullet in his.
那我就能一枪崩了他
I'm out.
我不干
I'm gonna nab a payload from these gunrunners
我要从这些军火贩那里抢一批弹头
to establish my cover.
好建立伪装身份
If you change your mind.
如果你改主意的话
Whatever your reason,
不管你是为什么
you can never be truly out
你如果总提心吊胆
if you're always looking over your shoulder.
是不可能真正退出的
And next time, it won't be me outside the window.
下次 窗外就不是我了
Zephyr One, you're clear to retract.
和风一号 可以撤退
Room full of ancient gack.
一屋子古董设备啊
Kind of reminds me of your office, director.
有点像你的办公室呢 局长
Realistically, what are the odds of this thing working?
现实地说 成功的可能性有多大
If we were realistic, we never would have gotten this far.
如果我们现实 都不会走到这一步
Well, Andrew Garner thinks I need to be more so.
安德鲁·加纳觉得我该更现实点
He recommended three months observation
他建议乔伊重新评估前进行
and counseling before reassessment for Joey.
三个月的观察和咨询
Says I'm reckless.
说我太鲁莽
Don't take it personally.
别往心里去
- He probably just meant that... - He said you're desperate.
-他大概是想说... -他说你不顾一切
What? He didn't say that.
什么 他才没那么说呢
Did he say that?
真的吗
Let me guess.
我猜猜
I'm struggling to come to terms with physical limitations
我在努力接受身体上的限制
and losing my sense of self instead of redefining it.
而且渐渐失去了自我 而没有重新定义自己
No, he didn't mention you.
不 他没提到你
Oh, he did. That's what he said.
逗你的 他就是这么说的
- Oh, good. - Yeah.
-那就好 -嗯
Mack... Mack, push that lever.
迈克 迈克 推那个控制杆
No, the one... the one that's... the one that's down.
不 拉下来的那个
The one... the one beside it. Push it.
旁边那个 推上去
Everybody, stay clear!
大家退后
Fitz, it's working.
菲兹 好使了
It's staying open. Light!
能保持开启 光
I need more light!
我需要更多光
We got a problem!
有麻烦
I need some bloody light!
我需要光
Fitz!
菲兹
The gears have locked! Bobbi!
齿轮卡住了 芭比
Skye?
斯凯
Skye, are you okay?
斯凯 你没事吧
S-Skye?
斯凯
It's Daisy.
是黛西
What?
什么
It's Daisy now, sir?
她叫黛西了 长官
You're really having a hard time with this, huh?
你真是记不住啊
Damn it. Yeah. Daisy, hey.
该死 对了 黛西
- Are you all right? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -嗯
I'm better.
好多了
That pulsing sound was killing me.
那脉冲声简直要命了
What pulsing sound?
什么脉冲声
Are you serious? It was deafening.
开玩笑吗 简直吵死了
Slow down. Slow down. Slow down.
慢点 慢点 慢点
It holds the portal open.
它能维持传送门开启
That flare shot straight through.
那枚照明弹直接穿过去了
If we could send a hard-wired probe through,
如果我们能送个探测器过去
we can see the other side. We can find her.
就能看到另一边的情况 找到她
- We'll fix the machine, turbo... - We have to fix it. ...
-我们可以修好机器 糊涂虫 -必须修好
But you got to chi...
但你得冷...
How are we supposed to fix a machine
我们都不了解机器的原理
we don't know how it works?
要怎么修好啊
I figured you for a mama's boy.
我以为你是个妈宝
One slap, and you spit out the info.
稍给点颜色就什么都招了
It's been a good run, kid.
你还挺有骨气 小子
Now, let's just get to the end.
现在 我们做个了断吧
Come on.
说吧
Okay. You win.
好吧 你赢了
Nobody treats me like that and lives.
没人可以这么对我还想活命
Do you even know who the hell I am?
你知道我是谁吗
Do you?!
知道吗
You're Werner Von Strucker.
你是沃纳·冯·斯特拉克
Your father was Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker,
你父亲是沃尔夫冈·冯·斯特拉克男爵
one of Hydra's greatest leaders.
曾是九头蛇一位伟大的领袖
Powerful family name doesn't mean you deserve respect.
家族厉害未必代表你值得尊敬
You earn that.
这得靠自己赢得
I wondered if you had it in you.
我还想你有没有这个本事呢
Your old man would be proud.
你爸会为你骄傲的
Come on.
坐吧
Brought tacos.
我带了烤玉米饼
Unfinished business?
未了事务
Is that what you're in hiding from?
这就是你在躲避的吗
You and your mother.
你和你妈啊
Silence always means yes.
沉默就是肯定
You take after her in that way.
你这方面像她
In every way.
我方方面面都像她
So that's what this visit is all about?
你来就为这个吗
Things with you and Andrew did not work out so well,
你和安德鲁婚姻失败
so you feel damaged in some way.
所以你觉得有点不完整
But there are worse things to be than your mother's daughter.
但有比做你妈妈女儿更糟的事
I just want to have a normal life, dad,
我只想过正常的生活 爸爸
away from S.H.I.E.L.D.
远离神盾局
I want to see if I can.
我想看看我是不是能做到
Normal?
正常
With a handgun in your golf bag?
你高尔夫球包里还放着枪
Trying to protect me from some unfinished business
努力保护我不受到对你如影随形的
that follows you like a shadow?
未了事务的伤害
You remember the pain when you hit the ice,
你记得撞在冰面上的痛苦
but I always remember how quickly you would get up.
但我总记得你每次再站起来有多快
I was a kid.
我那时还是孩子
It didn't hurt as much then.
那时没那么疼
My daughter always got back up.
我女儿总会再站起来
You needed a push.
你需要敦促
I had to know you could handle the fall.
我需要知道你承受得住打击
I should have you killed.
我真该找人杀了你
Okay.
好吧
First thing, if you're gonna kill someone,
首先 如果你要杀人
Don't threaten them. Just do it.
不要威胁 直接动手
Oh, my father would have you...
我父亲会把你...
Your father kept you in the dark
你父亲从不告诉你真相
and then died a meaningless death,
然后无谓地死了
leaving you to hide your face with no answers.
留下你东躲西藏 什么都不知道
I know what it's like to come from a complicated family.
我知道来自一个复杂的家庭的滋味
Hydra's fractured, in pieces.
九头蛇已四分五裂
We're gonna rebuild it... the right way...
我们要重建它 好好重建
By force.
武力重建
My father so rarely let me see any of his world.
我父亲几乎从不让我看到他的世界
It's your world now.
这是你的世界了
And when we put these pieces back together,
等我们把分裂的碎块重拼在一起
they'll be stronger than the original.
会比原来更加强大
It'll just rattle apart again.
只会再次崩溃的
We have to reinforce the connections.
我们得加固链接
Reinf... look, most of the workings are under the ground.
加固...大部分装置在地下
We just can't tear the castle down.
我们又不能把城堡拆了
And actually, we're lucky the room is shaped this way,
而且这屋子是这形状算我们走运
or the machine might have shaken it apart on top of us.
否则机器可能会把它震碎 埋住我们
Wait.
等等
Wait. Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's the point.
等等 对了 就是这样
Quantum harmonic oscillation theory, like the professor said.
就像教授说的 量子谐振荡理论
I know that look.
我认得这个表情
It's a strange shape for this time period
就那个年代来说 这房间形状很奇怪
Because it's made to resonate, uh, to... to... to... uh...
因为它是设计来产生共振的
Create a-a quantized field within the stone.
在石头里产生量子化场
Fitz, you're talking, but we're not totally following.
菲兹 你的话我们跟不太上
The room is a speaker.
这个房间 是个喇叭
The machine is an amplifier.
机器是个扩音器
A sub... subsonic frequency to resonate with the monolith.
是与巨石共振的亚音频
You saying you figured out a way to fix the machine?
你是说你有办法修好机器了吗
No.
I'm saying I figured out that...
我是说我发现
We don't have to.
我们不用修好机器
I can do it.
我就能做到
I can open the portal myself.
我就能打开传送门
Well.
哎呀
Turns out we're standing in the middle
原来我们站在世界上
of the world's largest subwoofer.
最大的低音炮里
Yeah.
是啊
If the point of the machine was to resonate the room
如果机器的目的是使屋子以
at a certain frequency, I can do that.
特定频率共鸣 这我能做到
And you can replicate it?
你可以复制那个频率吗
Kind of drilled into my brain.
已经印在我脑海里了
And it could kill you.
可能会害死你
How long do you think you can hold it?
你能坚持多久
Maybe a minute.
一分钟吧
If it's too much, you pull back.
如果受不了 就收手
I can't lose you, too.
我不能也失去你
I got this.
我能行
Here we go.
好了
Camera and data sensors are hard-lined back to us through a cable...
摄像机和数据传感器都用缆线接回去了
no signal loss that way.
这样不会丢失信号
If Daisy can hold it, we'll get a visual of the other side.
如果黛西受得了 我们就能看到另一边
That's what we're looking for. All right, you listen to me.
这正是我们的目的 好了 听好了
You take care of yourself.
你要照顾好自己
We lose that probe, nobody cares.
损失探测器 无所谓
Uh, I'm confused.
我糊涂了
What exactly is she planning to do here?
她究竟想做什么
Sorry. Still tuning.
抱歉 还在调音
Hold it open as long as you can.
尽量撑住
Fitz, no!
菲兹 不要
Jemma!
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
Fitz!
菲兹
Fitz!
菲兹
Jemma?!
珍玛
Jemma?!
珍玛
Jemma!
珍玛
Fitz!
菲兹
Damn it. Pull him back. Get him back here.
该死 把他拽回来 把他弄回来
I can't hold it!
我撑不住了
You did good, tremors.
干得好 震动女
You did good.
干得好
Fitz.
菲兹
No sign of radiation or infection.
没有辐射或感染的迹象
Fitz would never have found her, but she saw the flare.
菲兹本来不可能找到她 但她看到了照明弹
We brought a woman back from the dead today.
我们今天让一个女人起死回生了
And, happily, you kept up your end of the bargain.
而且 你恰好也遵守了承诺
The portal is destroyed.
传送门被毁了
- Thank Daisy for that. - Yeah.
-这要感谢黛西 -是啊
Agent Coulson...
科尔森特工
What exactly is Daisy?
黛西究竟是什么
They call themselves inhumans.
他们自称异人族
I have not heard that word in a very long time.
我好久没听到过那个词了
Yes?
Your team pulled off a miracle today.
你的团队今天实现了奇迹
Fitz got Simmons back.
菲兹把西蒙斯救回来了
I thought you deserved to know.
我觉得你该知道
They think she's gonna be okay
他们认为她不会有事
if you want to come back and see her.
如果你想回来看看她的话
Or stay.
或者干脆留下
I think headquarters is big enough for the two of us.
我觉得总部容得下我们俩
I'm glad she's safe.
我很高兴她没事
Simmons is back.
西蒙斯回来了
She's okay.
她没事
Are you serious? She's alive?
真的 她还活着
Fitz, you absolute beauty!
菲兹 我要给你表白
Come on, beers?! Let's get the beers in here!
来 喝啤酒啊 我们喝啤酒吧
Come on, May, smile for once in your life.
得啦 梅 笑一个嘛
First thing tomorrow morning, all right?
明天一早
- Dr. Garner? - Yeah. Yeah?
-加纳博士 -嗯 是
I'm sorry for the intrusion,
抱歉打扰
but I was hoping to add your class.
但我想选你的课
You okay with a few weeks' makeup work?
愿意补几周的课程吗
Yeah, I-I just transferred.
嗯 我刚转来
I think psychology might be my major.
我觉得心理学是适合我的专业
Okay.
好吧
You know why most people take psych, right?
你知道大部分人修心理学的原因吧
Damn this pen. Here. Give me your back.
破笔 转过去一下
They're trying to figure out their families.
都是想搞明白他们的家人
You got me there.
被你说中了
You wouldn't believe how messed up mine is.
你都不会相信我家多乱