Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I got another glimpse...
我又看到了一次
I don't know when...
不知道那是什么时候
but someone on our team is gonna die.
但我们有位队员会死的
Keep the faith, Alphonso Mackenzie.
保持信念 阿方索·麦肯锡
Your friends are very persistent.
你的朋友们非常固执
They keep fighting us,
他们坚持抵抗我们
If it happens again, there'll be no absolution.
如果再发生这种事 就不会饶过他们了
Every Inhuman is here for a reason and serves a purpose.
每个异人的存在都是有原因 有使命的
Hive could create an all-in-one virus
蜂巢能创造一种一剂到位的病毒
that instantly transforms any humans
即刻将任何人类
into swayed Inhumans completely under his control.
转化成完全受他控制的已被劝降的异人
If he finds a way to disperse it
但仅是在他找到办法
high enough in the atmosphere.
进行高空传播的前提下
He could potentially infect
他或许有能力
a significant percentage of the human race.
感染一批数目不小的人类
He stole a fully operational warhead.
他偷走了一颗完全可用的弹头
How long do you think we can survive in here?
你觉得我们能在这里存活多久
We're the last ones.
只剩我们了
You always find a way to survive, don't you?
你总能找到办法生存下去 是吧
It's in our blood.
这是我们的本能
I knew someone was gonna go.
我早知道有人会死
I just didn't know everyone would.
但我没想到会是所有人
Once I connect the wires,
等我连好电线
I can hack the controls on the module
就可以黑入隔离舱的控制板
and finally pilot us back to Earth.
终于带我们回地球
The kill switches to our vests, if it comes to it.
我们背心的引爆器 如果真到那一步的话
It wasn't designed for this.
飞机不是设计来干这个的
I've told you everything I know.
我知道的已经全告诉你了
I'm here to provide progress updates based on the intel you gave us
我是来告诉你根据你的情报开展的行动的进展的
And they only send you.
他们只派你来
If anything I tell you jogs any memories,
如果我跟你说的话激起了你的回忆
any pertinent information at all, I'll ask you to divulge.
哪怕任何相关的信息 都请你说出来
It's because you're - the only one I didn't hurt --
因为你是我唯一没伤害的人
personally, I mean.
没亲手伤害
Have you thought of any new pertinent information?
你想到什么新的相关情报了吗
As I said, Hive's followers tell him everything,
我说了 蜂巢的追随者什么都跟他说
but he rarely returns the favor.
但他很少会透露什么
I'm sorry that's not enough to act on.
很抱歉这不足以展开行动
Well, we are acting on a new lead.
我们在追查一条新线索
We've located a U.S. Missile silo in the Pacific.
我们找到了太平洋的一处美国导弹发射井
Seems like a good fit.
似乎符合情况
If that's where they plan to do it, they'll be there ahead of you.
如果他们打算在那儿动手 肯定已经抢先到了
The silo's staff went silent five hours ago.
发射井的工作人员五小时前失联了
Sir, the warhead is in place, and the missile is armed.
长官 弹头已就位 导弹已就绪
The man who starts the launch sequence --
启动发射的人
is he willing to cooperate?
愿意配合了吗
Yep. Turned out to be a real team player.
是的 非常配合呢
What about S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局呢
I've warned you about cloaking.
我警告过你他们有隐形技术了
And we've calibrated for it.
我们为此做了准备
If they fly anywhere near this island, we'll see it.
如果他们靠近小岛 我们会看到的
We're looking for the freight dock on the north side.
我们要找北边的货运码头
Even if you infiltrate, you can't shut down the launch --
就算你们潜入了 也无法阻止发射
not without government Kill Codes.
那需要政府中止代码
- We are aware. - Hand-delivered by a D.O.D. official.
-我们知道 -那都是国防部官员亲手交接的
It's not hackable. You won't be --
无法黑到 你不能...
I'm sorry. The answer is no.
对不起 不行
I'm asking you for one Missile Launch Kill Code, General.
我就管你要一个导弹发射中止代码 将军
Violating chain of command.
但这有违指挥链
Chain of command. Chain of command's gonna take two weeks.
指挥链 走指挥链得两周了
You like to cut red tape. I get it.
你不在乎手续 我懂
But procedures are in place for a reason.
但规章制度的存在是有原因的
You'd say the same thing.
你也会这么回答的
I don't even hold Kill Codes here at the D.O.D., Glenn.
我都不把中止代码放在国防部 格伦
They're held at the Defense Logistics Building,
代码放在国防部后勤大楼
and I need an Arms Nullification order
我需要武器废止令
before I can request them from Undersecretary Thomas.
才能向托马斯次部长提出申请
Defense Logistics Building. Did you get that, sir?
国防部后勤大楼 听到了吗 长官
The team's just got to secure that uplink in time.
小队只需要及时搞定上传线路
All right, here. This is us.
好了 我们到了
Now, look, none of this works unless you --
听着 要想成功 你必须
We'll get the uplink.
我们会搞定上传线路的
Coulson's just got to get those codes in time.
科尔森得及时搞到代码
You sure this is gonna work?
你确定这能好使吗
Many men on the moon.
月亮上有很多人
Andaz is an inch taller than I am.
安达兹比我高一英寸
Undersecretary Thomas,
托马斯次部长
thank you for getting back to us so quickly.
多谢您这么快回复我们
General Talbot. General Andaz.
塔伯特准将 安达兹将军
Yes, Undersecretary Thomas.
是 托马斯次部长
I have an Arms Nullification order,
我有一份武器废止令
and I need you to provide the Kill Codes for --
我需要您给我中止代码
The code must be provided in person.
代码必须当面交接
I have a high-level ATCU agent waiting outside right now.
我派去了一位ATCU高级特工 就在外面等着
He's acting under my authority.
他是代表我行动
I'll need his credentials.
我需要看他的证件
Launch sequence has begun, sir.
发射已进入倒计时 长官
Undersecretary Thomas.
托马斯次部长
We're in. Uplink's established.
黑进去了 上传线路已建立
Daisy's intel panned out.
黛西的情报没问题
We got security feeds, too.
还黑到了监控信号
Every time I see his face, I want to punch something.
每次我看到他的脸 都想揍点什么
They've got us the uplink. Ready, sir.
他们搞定上传线路了 就绪了 长官
Did you get it? Read it out to me.
拿到了吗 读给我听
We are at 20 seconds. Give me the code, sir.
还剩20秒了 快读代码 长官
Okay, try to keep up.
好吧 跟住了
B5H9M1C1 Bravo. 5. Hotel. 9. Mike. 1. Charlie. 1.
342009ST 3-4-2-0-0-9. Sierra. Tango.
134SW0120... 1-3-5. Sierra. Whiskey. 0-1-2-0.
The only thing you gave us that didn't pan out was that word.
你提供的情报唯一没有证实的是那个词
You said he mentioned "absolution."
你说他提到了"饶恕"
Any idea what he meant?
能猜到他什么意思吗
He thinks he's the savior.
他自诩为救世主
Someone shut us down.
有人关停了我们
That can only be done within the building.
这只能在楼内做到
Bypass this override.
绕过超控
Me? W-What -- What can I do?
我...我能做什么
I'm not a-a flight systems engineer.
我又不是飞行系统工程师
So the only thing that's left to decide
所以现在唯一需要决定的
is whether to add your mind to my current collection...
就是要把你的头脑也加入我的收藏
or just consume your flesh.
还是直接吞噬你血肉
No, I-I can handle it. I'll fix it, I swear.
不 我能做到 我会解决的 我发誓
Please, don't do those things.
求你 别那么做
You two, escort Dr. Radcliffe to the missile silo...
你俩 护送拉德克里夫博士去发射井
...while I show S.H.I.E.L.D. something they haven't seen from me yet.
我要让神盾局见识到他们还没见识过的我的一面
Start searching on the main floor and work your way down.
开始在主楼层搜索 然后一层层往下
Any S.H.I.E.L.D. agents you find, bring them to me.
发现任何神盾局特工 都带来见我
Well, Fitz came through. That's good, right?
菲兹做到了 这是好事 对吧
Well, we have pissed-off Inhumans and a pissed-off Hive,
异人和蜂巢都非常火大
But, I mean, at least Lash --
但至少鞭笞
at least Andrew didn't die in vain.
至少安德鲁没白死
The information Daisy brought back has been useful.
黛西带回来的情报很有用
You're trying to make us feel better.
你是想让我们好受点
Find meaning in Andrew's death or what Daisy's done.
为安德鲁的死或是黛西的所作所为寻找意义
They know where we are.
他们知道我们在哪
I need to move fast,
我得快点行动
make my way up to the silo and secure the warhead.
去发射井夺回弹头
Your work -- it's too slow.
你干活儿太慢了
Well, I'm sorry we all don't have superspeed.
抱歉我们不是都有超快的速度
Oh, this isn't about superspeed.
这跟超快速度才没关系呢
This is about your turtle speed.
你简直是龟速
You work and then you stare
你干一会儿 看一会儿眼
and work and then more staring.
再干会儿 再看会儿
Finish. We have to get the hostages.
快干完 我们得去救人质
Well, if this doesn't work, the hostages won't matter.
如果这东西不好使 人质就无所谓了
'Cause if Hive gets through here,
如果蜂巢突破了这里
Would you really use these?
你真会用这个吗
'Cause I'd rather die than be anyone's slave.
因为我宁可死 也不要做奴隶
I don't even know why you're on this damned mission.
我都不知道你为什么要加入这趟任务
That's why you should have this.
所以你该拿着这个
What do you think you're doing?
你干什么呢
I'm giving you your cross back.
我要把你的十字架还你
You need it more than I do.
你比我更需要它
This isn't a lucky rabbit's foot.
这又不是幸运兔脚
This is a symbol of faith.
这是信念的象征
Who would return such a gift?
谁会把这样的礼物还回去
Now hurry. We're running out of time.
快点吧 我们要没时间了
You walked Mack through the assembly?
你跟迈克讲过组装程序了
Yep, more times than I can count and gave him written directions.
嗯 讲了好多遍了 还给他写了指示
And I think it's out of our hands now.
现在我们无法控制了
Taking down Hive's up to the field team.
干掉蜂巢只能靠外勤小队了
They're not just fighting Hive.
他们不仅要对付蜂巢
There's a legion of memories inside him.
他体内有一支记忆大军
They're up against every soldier, every genius,
他们要对抗每一个战士 每一个天才
every killer he's ever been.
每一个杀手宿主
That's a lot of people to outsmart.
要算计那么多人可不容易
Did she have any more information?
她提供更多情报了吗
Did she remember what "absolution" means?
她记得"饶恕"是什么意思吗
I don't think she knows.
我觉得她不知道
Maybe it's buried too deep.
或许是记忆埋得太深
We have to keep digging.
我们得继续深挖
All right. We don't have much time, so let's just jump right in.
好吧 我们没多少时间了 直接开始吧
Obviously, someone has fed a code into the facility's network,
显然 有人往设施网络里输入了什么代码
thereby disabling the system.
从而关停了系统
All I have to do is bypass it altogether
我只需要彻底绕过它
and manually launch the missile.
然后手动发射导弹
However, that situation would require a rocket scientist
但是 这种事需要火箭专家
or an engineer, and I am neither.
或工程师来做 而我都不是
Therefore, we're gonna have to put our heads together
因此 我们得集思广益
I'm gonna call you "Ronald" and you...
我要叫你"罗纳德" 你
Now, as I'm sure you were both productive,
我相信你们之前都曾是
intelligent members of society before you...became...you.
社会栋梁 在你们变成这样之前
So, tell me -- have either of you retained any --
告诉我 你们是否还记得
any knowledge from your past, any computer skills,
任何过去的知识 电脑技术
engineering, or mechanics?
工程 机械
I don't know if you remember what begging is,
我不知道你们是否还记得什么叫恳求
but this is exactly that, so please give me something,
但我就是在求你们 拜托帮帮忙吧
because I don't have the tools to...
我根本没办法[工具]...
All right. This is progress.
好吧 这算是进展
Just keep pushing on.
继续坚持
I know you're in here, Lincoln.
我知道你在这儿 林肯
It's useless to hide.
躲藏是没用的
I think it's time we had a heart-to-heart, don't you?
我们也该谈谈心了 不是吗
Sorry for taking Daisy from you.
抱歉把黛西从你身边夺走
Oh, I know that hurt.
我知道那让你很受伤
She told me it would.
她告诉我那会伤害你的
Fitz entered the Kill Code in time.
菲兹及时输入了中止代码
Thank you for the update.
谢谢你告诉我进展
I know you're doing everything you can
我知道你在尽全力
to try to jog your memory, but when he said absolution --
激起你的记忆 但他说的饶恕
I told her everything I know.
我把知道的一切都告诉她了
Just like I told him.
我对他也都说了
Once we get an update, so will you.
等我们再有新进展 会来告诉你的
You're a prisoner right now, but that's temporary.
你现在是囚徒 但这是暂时的
You have to understand -- this -- this is a new situation.
你得理解 这是个全新的情况
The security protocols are in place to keep everyone safe.
这个安全规程是为了保护大家
No one blames you for this.
没人怪你
Then that's on you, because I deserve the blame -- all of it.
那是你的问题 因为就该都怪我
And these protocols?
这些规程
Make them permanent, because I belong in this box.
改为永久性的吧 我就该被关在这里
You're not a criminal.
你不是罪犯
That's exactly what I am.
我就是
So you can keep your forgiveness and your pity
你留着你的谅解和可怜吧
because I shouldn't have either --
我不配
or your friendship.
也不配你的友谊
you were brainwashed.
你被洗脑了
We make the perfect pair.
我们真是好般配
Daisy loved you -- at least, she thought she did.
黛西爱你 至少她以为她爱你
You deserve to know that.
你该知道这一点
You have to understand, Lincoln,
你得理解 林肯
I gave her something you never could --
我给了她你无法给的东西
True happiness comes from belonging.
真正的幸福源自于归属感
That's something she needs that you could never offer her.
这是她需要 而你无法提供的东西
Now, deep down, you know this.
内心深处 你也清楚
I made Daisy whole...
我让黛西完整了
and I can do the same for you.
我也可以让你完整
We can walk out of this room, find her together.
我们可以一起离开这里 找到她
You're never gonna see Daisy again.
你再也别想见到黛西了
Oh, go ahead. Destroy this body.
来吧 毁掉这具身体吧
I'll just go in someone else.
我会钻进别人体内
Maybe someone in S.H.I.E.L.D.
或许一个神盾局的人
Hive didn't just get in your head --
蜂巢不仅控制了你的头脑
he changed it on a fundamental level.
还从根本上改变了它
He altered the chemistry of your brain like a drug.
他像药物一样 改变了你大脑的化学反应
These are the aftereffects.
这是后遗症
You're going through withdrawal right now.
你现在经历的是戒断反应
Is that all you think this is?
你觉得就是这样吗
That I'm dope sick?
我是嗑大了
You're not gonna feel like this forever.
你不会一直是这种感觉的
I want to feel this pain until I find Hive.
我想一直感受这份痛苦 直到我找到蜂巢
I can't imagine what you've been through,
我无法想象你经历的事
I know something about that.
那我有所了解
You think vengeance is the missing piece of the puzzle,
你以为你缺失的是复仇
that it will make you whole again,
那会让你再次完整
but all it does is break you further.
但那只会让你进一步崩溃
You're going to get better.
你会好起来的
It just takes time... and distance.
只是需要点时间和距离
I should wake up every morning and feel like this,
我该每天早上醒来都是这种感觉
remembering every drop of blood I spilled.
记住我伤害的每个人
Do you still have the memory machine?
记忆机器还在你那儿吗
You used it on that Strucker kid.
你对斯特拉克的儿子用了它
- Daisy, stop. - Put me in it.
-黛西 住口 -对我用吧
I bet you're already thinking about doing that, right,
你其实已经在考虑了吧
to jog my memory.
用它激起我的记忆
So bring it in here.
把机器抬进来
Make it my bed and keep every memory,
给我当床 让我鲜活地记得
every detail right at the surface, where it belongs.
每一段记忆 每个细节 本就该如此
We pulled the memory machine out of storage,
我们把记忆机器从仓库推出来了
but it's not for you.
但不是给你的
Tell me it's ready!
准备好了吧
You guys, move. Get back! Run!
你们快走 退后 跑
I don't want to have to use this.
别逼我用这个
- You won't need this. - How did you...
-你不需要 -你怎么
I watch you work slow. I move faster.
我看你慢慢干 我动作快
If I ever see you again, I'll kill you.
如果我再看到你 我会杀了你
This won't kill me!
这杀不死我的
No. But it'll suck.
对 但会疼死你
Does this mean the plan worked?
计划成功了吗
- It's doing something. - The hostages.
-反正是有效果 -人质
- Closure. - I thought we had a deal.
-了结 -我们不是说好的
I know that you care about us, Ward!
我知道你在乎我们 沃德
I'm asking you to lead.
我叫你带队
I can't hold this much longer.
我坚持不了多久了
You think we've done it -- fried his brain?
你觉得成功了吗 烧坏他脑子了吗
Let's not wait around and find out.
我们别等着看效果了
Do you believe I'm telling you the truth?
你相信我是在说实话吗
Do you believe I'm -- -
你相信我
"Do you believe I'm telling you the truth?"
你相信我是在说实话吗
Of course we believe you.
我们当然相信你
Do you think the boss has gone a little gonzo maybe?
你说老大是不是疯了
Together to the end.
一起走到底
Together to the end.
一起走到底
Together to the end. Together to the end.
一起走到底 一起走到底
Together to the end.
一起走到底
We have a connection -- a connection.
我们心灵相连
I want -- I want a connection.
我想要那种联系
Well, at least you bring strength to the table.
至少你们很有劲
That's never been my forte.
这一向不是我的强项
This is called a Unified Extensible Firmware Interface.
这是统一可扩展固定接口
Grunt along with me -- "Unified --"
跟我一起嘟囔 "统一"
On the ground, now!
趴在地上 马上
What the hell did you do to them?
你究竟对他们做了什么
Well, it's not my finest work, but I was under extreme duress.
虽不是我最好的作品 但我是被迫的
I want that warhead.
把弹头给我
Good. You got to hurry.
很好 你得快点
Oh, turtle-man wishes for me to hurry.
小乌龟要我快点
"There are things about me...
有些关于我的事...
you wouldn't like me if you knew."
你知道了肯定不会喜欢
You wouldn't like me if you knew -- if you knew.
你知道了肯定不会喜欢 不会喜欢
"You wouldn't like me if you knew."
你知道了肯定不会喜欢
"I am not a good man, Skye."
我不是个好人 斯凯
He wanted a connection -- a connection with her.
他需要联系 与她相连
You can't ever get attached to anyone --
不能对对任何人任何事
to anyone or anything.
产生感情
You have to fight that weakness in you.
你必须要克服你内心的软弱
Fight that weakness!
克服内心的软弱
You have to fight...
你必须克服
that weakness...inside of you.
内心的软弱
Dude, what the actual hell?
哥们 这究竟是什么情况
I need a connection.
我需要联系
I want a connection.
我要联系
I want a connection.
我要联系
To connect, we have to...
要联系 我们必须
We need to disconnect it.
我们需要切断它
Disconnect the warhead...
切断弹头
Do you want to fill a brother in?
要跟我解释一下吗
"I just wanted to save you."
我只想救你
I gave you a fighting chance
我给了你一个
to find a way out... find a way out...
求生的机会 求生的机会
to find a way out, like you always do...always do.
求生的机会 而你总能做到
You want me to cross them off?"
你要我铲除他们吗
Did S.H.I.E.L.D. send you?
神盾局派你来的吗
Yes. I'm with S.H.I.E.L.D.
对 我是神盾局的人
You have to, please.
你必须带我走 求你了
He's taking the warhead.
他把弹头拿走了
Let's go, people! Move, move!
走吧 伙计们 快走 快走
We need to get away from this place now! Go!
我们必须马上撤离这里 快走
Look at all these people.
看看这些人
Yeah, good thing we brought the very small plane to carry them.
是啊 还好我们带来一架非常小的飞机
We're adding another one! Come on.
我们还要再带一个 快点
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
The only thing we could think of.
我们唯一能想到的事
Was everything okay?
一切还好吗
The hostages are free.
人质都释放了
We got Hive. Finally, some success.
我们抓住蜂巢了 终于有些进展了
your sending Inhumans in after him --
你派异人去追捕他
I thought that was a stupid gamble.
我以为那是愚蠢的赌博
Like "Betting on WrestleMania" stupid.
就像"在摔跤狂热赛上下注"那么愚蠢
But you were right.
但你的选择是对的
You knew what you were doing.
你很有分寸
Congratulations, Coulson.
祝贺你 科尔森
The mission isn't a success yet.
任务还没有完成
The warhead's still in play,
弹头还没有找到
laced with a pathogen that could alter humanity as we know it.
里面有能改变人类的病原体
I'm well aware of what it's capable of doing.
我非常了解它的能力
I've got a crew running clean-up at the facility right now.
我已派了一队人去清理现场
I think they've rounded up a few of those freaks already.
他们已经抓到了几个怪物
I think you mean "Victims."
你是想说"受害者"吧
Look, I don't want one more soul on this planet
听着 我不希望这星球上
to end up looking like that.
再有任何一个人变成那样了
We need to reverse what that monster's done,
我们必须逆转那个禽兽的所作所为
and you got to find somebody to help us figure out how.
你必须找到能帮我们想办法的人
He's the one that turned those people into Inhu--
就是他把那些人变成了异人
Primitives. Primitives.
原始异人 原始异人
I call them "Primitives."
我叫他们原始异人
Radcliffe -- Dr. Holden Radcliffe.
拉德克里夫 霍顿·拉德克里夫博士
And I really can't apologize enough
对于这些人的遭遇
for what's happened to those people.
我怎么道歉都不够
No. You really can't.
对 的确不够
But I'm also a victim here.
但我也是受害者
I was forced to develop that formula.
我是被逼研发出配方
You better do right by those people.
你最好把那些人恢复原状
I can tell by your mustache
从你的小胡子能看出来
that you're a man of importance and not to be trifled with,
你是个重要人物 不能耍你
so I will be absolutely honest with you --
所以我百分百跟你说实话
the process is irreversible.
那个过程是不可逆的
And I can tell by your beady little eyes that you're a worm.
从你的贼眉鼠眼能看出来 你是个懦夫
So let me be absolutely honest with you.
所以我也百分百跟你说实话
If you don't find a solution to this problem,
你要是找不到解决办法
you're gonna end up looking like
你就会变成
one of those mouth-breathers you made.
你造的用嘴喘气的怪物
Almost as scary as Hive, that one.
他简直跟蜂巢一样吓人
Fitz and Simmons are working with Dr. Radcliffe
菲兹-西蒙斯要和拉德克里夫博士合作
on a way to counter the effects of Hive's formula,
研究抵消蜂巢配方影响的办法
but that's a long shot.
但成功的可能性很小
The threat has to be neutralized
在爆炸之前
before it comes close to detonating.
必须消除威胁
We need to find Hive's base of operations
我们必须找到蜂巢的老巢
and get the jump on his people.
奇袭他的手下
They might make our search easier for us.
他们可能会替我们省事
As long as we have Hive, they're gonna come for him.
只要蜂巢还在我们手里 他们就会来救他
I want everyone on high alert and the base sealed off.
所有人保持高度警惕 封锁基地
That includes the hangar door.
包括机库大门
Yeah, parts for its hydraulics finally came in.
液压系统的替换部件终于寄来了
Already got a team on it.
已经派了一队人抢修了
What can I do, sir?
我能做些什么 长官
You've done enough.
你做得已经够多的了
Mack filled me in on your performance.
迈克向我汇报了你的表现
I just want this to be over.
我只想结束这一切
Remember, I told you --
记得吗 我告诉过你
I decide if you get to be a part of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你能否成为神盾局一员 由我决定
I think you'd make a great agent.
我认为你会成为一名优秀的特工
You also said that I had to want it.
你也说过 必须是我自愿的
You got a lot of good people on this team -- real heroes.
你这支队伍中有很多好人 真正的英雄
Once we're done with Hive,
等我们解决了蜂巢
I'm done with all of it, I think.
我觉得我会退出
What -- I mean, what are you gonna do?
那...你有什么打算
I don't know, Mack.
我不知道 迈克
Trying to figure that out.
我还在想
I think that's a mistake, Lincoln.
我觉得那是个错误 林肯
You have a future here at S.H.I.E.L.D.
你在神盾局很有前途
There's nothing I have to offer Daisy that she wants or needs.
黛西想要或者需要的我都给不了
Is anyone gonna talk to her --
要不要让谁跟她说说
at least let her know we have Hive?
至少让她知道我们拿下了蜂巢
That's not a great idea right now.
现在来说这不是个好主意
We need to stick to the security protocols.
我们得严格遵守安全规程
You got to be kidding me.
你是在开玩笑吧
Should we stop him?
我们要阻止他吗
I don't think we can.
我看阻止不了
Safe, sound, and catatonic in a Gel-Matrix chamber.
安然无恙地冻结在凝胶块中
I thought you'd want to know.
我觉得你会想知道
But you should be in the module.
但你应该待在隔离舱里
The protocols are for your own safety.
规程是为了你自身安全
You think I give a damn about security protocols?
你觉得我会在乎什么安全规程吗
You're my partner.
你是我的搭档
We're not partners anymore.
我们已经不是搭档了
You remember what happened last time.
你还记得上次发生的事吗
I didn't ask for that.
我没要你原谅我
No, don't be stupid. Get away, okay?
别 别犯傻 走开 行吗
- Um, just get -- get -- - It's okay, Daisy.
-走 走开 -没事的 黛西
- Get away. Get -- Get . - It's okay.
-走开 走 -没事的
- Daisy, it's okay. - Get away! No!
-黛西 没事了 -走开 不
I don't deserve this.
我不配
I've only scratched the surface
拉德克里夫给我们的闪存
of the thumb drive that Radcliffe gave us,
我才读了一点皮毛
and I can already see that he was in way over his head.
就已经知道他太不知深浅了
His enhancements rely on technology.
他的人体强化依赖科技
These changes are pure bio.
这些改变是纯生物的
The parasite in his formula
他配方里的寄生虫
actually attaches itself to strands of DNA.
直接附着在了DNA序列上
We'll find a cure.
我们会找到解药的
Possibly, in a decade or so.
可能吧 那也得花个十年八年
What are you working on?
你在忙什么
Just browsing some...things.
只是在浏览一些...东西
You're a terrible liar.
你非常不擅长说谎
Well, it was - supposed to be a surprise.
本该是个惊喜的
That's a romantic gesture.
还挺浪漫的
not you -- to be romantic.
可不像你啊
We both know - that I'm the romantic one.
我们都知道 我才是比较浪漫的那个
But it might not be the best time
但是现在恐怕
to be skipping off to the...
不该溜去...
Hive's in custody,
蜂巢被抓住了
S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to recover that warhead,
神盾局会找回那颗弹头
and then I was thinking that...
然后我觉得...
We've had enough tragedy.
我们经历太多苦难了
A little fun wouldn't kill us.
玩玩不会要命的
You think I'm not romantic?
你觉得我不够浪漫
I'm gonna do something with you
等到了岛上
on that island that will take your breath away.
我们会做些令你窒息的事情
What is -- Are you?
什么 你...
Are you? Are you? What?
你是在说...什么
Did you know there are over 1,000 species of fish in the Seychelles?
你知道塞舌尔有1000多种鱼类吗
Everything all right?
一切都好吗
I need to go inspect the Gel-Matrix chamber and sign off
我得去检查并签收凝胶舱
before they can bring Hive into the base.
这样他们才能将蜂巢带入基地
No. I think it's Yo-Yo's.
不是 我觉得是悠悠球的
I'll give it to her.
我给她带过去
You're a man of faith.
你是个有信仰的人
So what was it like -- coming face-to-face with the devil?
那与魔鬼面对面是什么感觉
Well, he's evil, scary as all hell,
他是邪恶 地狱般可怕
but I don't think he's the devil.
但我不觉得他是魔鬼
When Hive takes over a body,
蜂巢占据一具躯体后
he steals that person's memories.
会偷走那个人的记忆
That's as close to stealing a soul as you can get.
那相当于偷走人的灵魂
"Memory is the scribe of the soul."
"记忆是灵魂的书记员"
What? I have dimensions.
怎么了 我很有深度的
Look, Tremors, I've had my mind controlled.
震动女 我的意识也被控制过
No, this...wasn't that.
这和那不一样
The worst part about Hive is,
蜂巢最糟糕的是
when he's making you hurt the people you care about,
他让你伤害你在意的人
he makes you love him for it.
他让你为此爱他
If Hive isn't the devil,
如果蜂巢不是魔鬼
he's the closest thing to it you and I will ever see.
那也是最接近魔鬼的东西
If he got out, he --
如果他逃出去
He's not getting out.
他不会逃掉的
He can't be contained.
他是不可控制的
He has to be destroyed.
我们得摧毁他
You know...another thing the devil is capable of?
你知道魔鬼还能做什么吗
Filling a person with
让一个人
and so many dark thoughts that it consumes them.
充满恶念 以至于被其吞噬
But it's up to that individual to make a choice --
但是 任由黑暗恶化发展
either let the darkness fester and grow or...
还是让心中的光芒
let the light inside shine through
穿透并战胜黑暗
and vanquish the darkness.
取决于个人
This isn't about revenge.
这不是复仇
Coulson's sealing up the base.
科尔森封锁了基地
Power's strong enough for transport.
电力充足 可以转移
Um, make sure you reconnect that once it's inside and secure.
等安全把他转移到里面后 重新连接上
When's the bloody hangar door gonna get closed, O'Brien?
机库门什么时候才能关上 奥布赖恩
We've got engineers on it.
工程师在修
We had to wait a few days. Parts were delayed.
还得等几天 零件来迟了
What is it? What's happening?
怎么了 发生什么了
Jemma, there was an explosion in the hangar.
珍玛 机库发生了爆炸
Let's get out of here!
快逃
No! No, no, no, no! The lockdown.
不 不 封锁了
They're trapped inside.
他们被困在里面了
Can we override the doors?
我们可以超控大门吗
We put everything on lockdown.
我们进行了全面封锁
By the time we override, Fitz will be...
等我们完成超控 菲兹早已经...
Fitz, do you read?
菲兹 听得见吗
Yeah! Sir, I'm in a bit of trouble!
听得见 长官 我有麻烦了
We know. We're gonna get you out of there.
我们知道 我们会把你救出去
No, no, no, no! Stay away from them!
不要 不要靠近
Stay away from the gas.
不要靠近气体
We have to get out of the hangar!
我们得逃出机库
No, no, no. There's nothing you can do for them.
不 他们已经没救了
We have to get back out to the base.
我们得逃回基地
How are you doing in there?!
你们搞定了吗
Fitz, it's the lockdown. We can't --
菲兹 因为封锁 我们没办法...
The motion sensors!
动态传感器
You have to get them working again.
得让它们重新运作起来
If we isolate them from the system,
如果我们能把传感器隔离出来
can we get around the lockdown?
可以绕过封锁吗
Yes! You can fry the bridging,
可以的 你可以烧掉
which connects the sensor system to the security protocol!
连接传感系统和安全规程的桥接
No, the server system is
不行 服务器系统
on the other side of the base. It won't work.
在基地的另一头 这行不通
Well, we need to do something fast.
我们得赶紧做点什么
Fitz...Professor Vaughn's Third Year Compiler Theory?
菲兹 沃恩教授的三年级编译原理
Yeah! Yeah! Do that! Fast, please!
对 对 就这么做 赶紧的
I'm not an engineer.
我不是工程师
I hope I can re-create what you did there.
希望我能重现你编写的程序
No, no, no! You saw me do it! You have a good memory!
不 你见我做过 你记忆力很好
I mean, you do, right?
是很好吧
Hey, it's open! It's open!
门开了 门开了
What the hell is Professor Vaughn's Third Year Compiler Theory?
沃恩教授的三年级编译原理是什么鬼
Well, that's not good.
这可不妙
If Hive gets out of stasis...
如果蜂巢解冻
At least we sealed off the hangar.
至少我们封锁了机库
But there are S.H.I.E.L.D. Personnel in there.
但还有神盾局人员在里面
They're gone. We have to cut our losses.
他们没救了 我们得弃车保帅
It's all we can do.
别的无能为力
I can't believe this is happening.
真不敢相信会发生这种事
He wants a way out.
他在找出路
What? Daisy, what is it?
什么 黛西 怎么了
I told him everything.
我告诉了他一切
Yeah, we know that, but what does that have to do --
我们知道 但和这些有什么关系
No, Mack, I told him everything,
不 迈克 我告诉了他一切
including the plans to the Zephyr.
包括和风的位置
And the fact that it has high-altitude capabilities.
和风有高空飞行能力
Hive has his delivery system now.
蜂巢现在有散播装置了
She's safe in her cell.
她在隔间很安全
Which is where you two should be.
你们也应该去那儿
You can put the vests on us, but we fight.
你可以给我们穿上背心 但我们要战斗
We don't have time for this.
我们没时间争论这个
Daisy said Hive knows everything the Zephyr's capable of.
黛西说蜂巢知道和风的一切能力
If he gets his hands on it...
如果他得到了它
That's his new missile.
那就是他的新导弹
And we brought him right to it.
我们正好把他送到了地方
He still looks shaky.
他看起来仍然很虚弱
Maybe he won't remember how to fly it.
也许他不记得怎么驾驶了
That's a thin hope to hang onto.
这个希望太渺茫了
We can't let Hive get control of that ship.
我们不能让蜂巢控制那架飞机
We need to get someone in there.
我们得派人过去
I can't ask anyone to do that.
我不能让任何人这么做
I can go in. The gas won't change me.
我可以过去 气体不能转化我
No, but it can sway you.
但它可以劝降你
I won't let what happened to Daisy happen to anyone else.
我不能让黛西的遭遇发生在其他人身上
You don't need to think of the whole solution.
不用记起全部的解决办法
Just -- Just part of it. Right?
只要一部分就好
Pieces solving a puzzle.
一点点拼凑完整
You were in that one.
你也在里面
Do you have any idea what you did to me?
你知道你对我做了什么吗