Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Hive. He has to be destroyed.
蜂巢 我们得摧毁他
Hive could create a virus
蜂巢能创造一种病毒
that transforms any humans
将任何人类
into swayed Inhumans.
转化成已被劝降的异人
If he finds a way to disperse it
是在他找到办法
high enough in the atmosphere.
进行高空传播的前提下
a significant percentage of the human race.
一批数目不小的人类
I told him everything,
我告诉了他一切
including the plans to the Zephyr.
包括和风的位置
And the fact that it has high-altitude capabilities.
和风有高空飞行能力
Hive has his delivery system now.
蜂巢现在有散播装置了
I want to find Hive.
我想找到蜂巢
This isn't about revenge.
这不是复仇
Something...pretty.
是很美丽的东西
Not pretty like the sky.
不是天空那样的美丽
What did S.H.I.E.L.D. do to you?
神盾局对你做了什么
It's not what S.H.I.E.L.D. did to me.
不是神盾局对我做了什么
It's what that creature stole from you.
是那个怪物偷走了你什么
He made you... impervious.
他让你 免疫了
Once the hangar doors are open,
等机库门打开
his monster patrol will storm the base.
他的怪物小队会涌入基地
Any idea how many Hive has infected?
知道蜂巢已经感染多少人了吗
Everyone in Quadrant D,
D区的所有人
along with agents O'Brien and Marshall.
还有奥布赖恩和马歇尔特工
That's something like 20 agents?
20多个特工吗
Perhaps this was always meant --
或许这本就是...
No more talking, then.
那就不说话了
Daisy's in trouble.
黛西有麻烦了
Sir, there's been a malfunction
长官 黛西的隔离舱
in Daisy's containment module.
出了故障
You check the feed from the plane?
你看过飞机的监控了吗
Yeah, it's gone dark after the earthquake.
是的 地震后信号中断了
So either the Primitives found their way down to her or --
要么是原始异人到下面找到了她
She found a way up.
要么她自己上去了
- No. - Take a look.
-不 -去看看
What the hell are your Primitives capable of?
你的原始异人能做什么
Well, it's hard to say, really.
不好说
I mean, these creatures are in their infancy.
这些东西还处于婴儿期
You did create them, didn't you?
不是你创造了他们吗
It was either that or be eaten.
要么做那个 要么等着被吃掉
I never would've created something so unsophisticated.
我才不会创造这么粗糙的东西
I mean, the crudeness of these creatures is really quite...
这些东西的原始程度 简直
We'll discuss the consequences of your science fair later.
我们回头再讨论你科学小制作的后果
Right now, we need to know exactly what we're up against.
现在 我们需要知道我们究竟在面对什么
The Primitives possess
原始异人拥有
adrenaline-induced peak-human strength
肾上腺素诱发的最强人类体能
but rather poor eyesight.
但眼神不好
They're connected to Hive in the same way that Daisy was,
他们就像黛西之前那样跟蜂巢心灵相连
but they don't exhibit any original thoughts of their own.
但他们并没有表现出原创思维
They have memories?
他们有记忆吗
They possess memories of previous talents --
他们有此前能力的记忆
weapon skills and the like.
武器技艺之类的
We have 28 ex-S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
现在有28位前神盾局特工
that know this base inside out.
都对基地构造了若指掌
Ho long before they find their way through the hangar doors?
他们多久会想办法突破机库门
Several hours at least.
至少几小时吧
They may not have to.
他们可能不用突破大门
They're in the vents.
他们在通风井里
Lock down the armory.
封锁军械库
Simmons, secure what you can in the lab
西蒙斯 尽量保护实验室
and then rendezvous in my office.
然后去我办公室汇合
Lincoln and I will protect the nerve center.
林肯和我去保护神经中枢
So I'll just stay here?
我就待在这里吗
Daisy took the module into the plane.
黛西把隔离舱升入飞机里了
You think that she can do it?
你觉得她做得到吗
Get us some rope in case she can't.
以防她不能 找绳子往上爬吧
You know killing me won't make the pain go away.
你知道杀了我疼痛也不会停止
Or will it? I can't remember.
会吗 我记不得了
I don't want you to die.
我不希望你死
I want you to suffer.
我要你受折磨
Seems you're the one who's suffering.
看来受折磨的人是你
I'm sorry you won't feel our connection...
很遗憾你无法感到我们的心灵相连了
...pieces solving a puzzle.
一点点拼凑完整
But we must continue without you.
但我们只能不带你继续了
Bones don't hold me up.
支撑我的不是骨头
I'm held up by all the parts working as one.
是所有的部分协调一致支撑着我
Glad we found you, boss.
幸好我们找到了你 老大
We got communication coordinates from S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
我们从神盾局特工那里拿到了通讯座标
How did we manage to...
我们怎么...
Right. That's how.
好吧 是这样啊
I'll load the warhead in.
我去把弹头装上
So, she, uh, back on the team?
她回归了吗
I believe her presence guarantees
有她在 可以确保
they won't try to blow us out of the sky
他们不会企图在我们到达所需高度前
before we reach altitude.
把我们打下来
What about the rest of these friendly faces?
其他这些友好的面孔呢
All but a few will stay behind
只带走几个 剩下留下
to destroy the last of S.H.I.E.L.D.
摧毁仅剩的神盾局
When in doubt, follow the leader.
如果不确定 就追随领头的
Then try to keep up.
那就跟上
The armory's up ahead.
军械库就在前面
I'll secure the weapons rack while --
我去锁好武器架
Yo-Yo, what'd you do?
悠悠球 你做了什么
You have experience with this thing?
你会操作这东西
It looks a little sophisticated.
看上去挺复杂啊
Between Will Daniels and Grant Ward,
有威尔·丹尼尔斯和格兰特·沃德
Help me get her into the workshop.
帮我把她送去车间
They're right behind us.
他们追上来了
Close the door! Close the door!
关门 关门
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
The Primitives got to the armory first.
原始异人先赶到了军械库
Yo-Yo took a bullet in the gut for me.
悠悠球替我挡了子弹
Sir, where's everyone else?
长官 其他人呢
Did we just stop midair?
我们停在半空中了吗
I've transitioned the aircraft into vertical flight.
我把飞机改成垂直飞行了
Straight up to 100,000 feet.
一直到10万英尺高空
Calculations are, uh, helping me collect my thoughts.
算数能帮我整理思路
We'll set the timer to blow the warhead at the optimal elevation...
我们设好定时器在最佳高度引爆弹头
Dispersing the formula into the stratosphere.
在平流层散播配方
it will descend onto most of Europe.
配方就将落在欧洲大部分地区
We're still riding this bloody space elevator.
我们还在这艘太空升降梯里呢
How are we supposed to connect
我们要是把自己
to all our new brothers and sisters
炸成了碎片还怎么
if we're blowing ourselves to bits?
跟新的兄弟姐妹心灵相连啊
We'll drop in the containment module to safety
我们会乘隔离舱下降到安全地方
before it detonates.
然后再引爆
Unless you want to stay behind,
除非你乐意留下
make sure nothing goes wrong.
确保一切顺利
Look. It's really bad.
看 情况不妙
She's bleeding out.
她在大失血
Hey, "Electric Company," can you light things up?
"电力公司" 给点亮呗
Oh, that's not right.
这不对劲
She's bleeding way too fast.
她失血速度太快了
Her metabolism must've increased
她的新陈代谢肯定是加速了
to compensate for her Inhuman speed.
以补偿她的异人速度
If we can get her an injection of Acebutolol from the lab.
如果能给她注射实验室里的醋丁洛尔的话
We can't get to the lab 'cause this idiot
我们进不去实验室 就因为这个白痴
turned good agents into kill zombies,
把好特工变成了杀人僵尸
so come up with something else.
另想办法吧
I'd been kidnapped, repeatedly threatened.
我是被绑架了 被反复威胁
Yeah, well, Daisy said you
黛西说
were more than happy to play mad scientist.
你非常乐意扮演疯狂科学家
- I need tools, medicine. - Well, the alternative was death.
-我需要器具 医药 -要么就是死啊
We can either argue or we can save her -- not both.
我们要么吵 要么救她 不能兼顾
We're trapped in this room,
我们困在这个房间里了
so we need to stop the bleeding with something in here.
我们得用这里的东西止血
You're gonna be alright.
你不会有事的
I didn't say it was a good idea, but it may be our best.
我没说这是好主意 但或许没有更好的了
- It could kill her. - We can do better.
-这会害死她的 -还有更好的办法
Not in the time we have.
但是来不及了
There are a lot of agents still out there.
外面还有好多特工
At least Yo-Yo's stabilized.
至少悠悠球情况稳定了
Don't do that to me.
别那么对我
Don't take a bullet in the gut for me.
别替我挡子弹
I try and catch them. Too slow.
我想接住 速度太慢了
This is very impressive.
这真是了不起
Is this the young Scotsman's work?
这是那个苏格兰小伙做的吗
Know if has a working model yet?
有完工的吗
Oh, this is stunning.
简直太了不起了
Must be looking for another way in.
肯定是在找别的路进来
What are you doing here?
你在这儿做什么
Grabbing you, taking back the Zephyr.
救你 夺回和风
No, Fitz, don't open that.
不 菲兹 别打开
- What? - I should be in here.
-什么 -我该待在里面
Okay, well, I think there's some weapons in the back.
好吧 后面好像有些武器
Guys, she's burning up.
伙计们 她在发烧
Could be a sign of infection,
可能是感染了
which means we'll need antibiotics.
那我们就需要抗生素
No, it's hot as hell in here.
不 是因为室温太高了
I'm sweating like a horse.
我已经满身是汗了
It is. I thought the power was off.
是啊 不是断电了吗
Uh, the heating system's old school.
供热系统是老式的
It doesn't need electricity.
不需要用电
What? They crank up the heat?
怎么 他们把温度调高了
Why would they do that?
他们为什么要那样做
Trying to flush us out? Why else?
想把我们逼出去 不然还能为什么
She's blinding them.
她在干扰他们的视线
Simmons. Genius, you say?
西蒙斯 你们说她是天才
She must've figured it out.
她肯定是想到了
Their eyes were damaged, clouded over.
他们的眼睛受损了 视线非常模糊
I suspected they could see somehow,
我猜他们肯定有办法看
- but it must be -- - Infrared.
-但一定是 -红外线
Crank the heating up to 110 degrees Fahrenheit,
温度调高到43度
and we're free to move around as we please.
我们就想怎么溜达都可以了
So you want us to go out there on a hunch
你要我们凭你的直觉出去
and hope those things don't rip us apart?
祈祷不被那些东西撕碎
It's not a hunch. It's science.
不是直觉 是科学
It's a science hunch.
是个科学直觉
Well, we better follow him.
我们跟上去吧
He has no idea where he's going.
他完全不认识路
It's like he scraped me out of my own skull.
就好像他把我的魂挖出来了
Even when I tried killing him, he beat me.
即便我想杀他时 也被打败了
My powers are nothing compared to Hive.
我的异能跟蜂巢比差太远了
I don't give a damn about your powers.
我根本不在乎你的异能
They're not what made you an agent.
并不是你的异能让你成为了特工
you have no idea what I did.
你不知道我做了什么
I have nothing left.
我什么都不剩了
Then why did Andrew save you?
那安德鲁为什么要救你
Yeah, you did a lot of bad things.
确实 你做过很多坏事
All you can do now is balance the scales, do some good.
所以你现在只能做些好事来还债
You want to give up, live in a box? Go ahead.
你想放弃 住在一个盒子里 随你便
But that hurt stays in there with you. Believe me.
但那种痛苦也会留在里面 相信我
Listen, I may not always show it, but I --
听着 我虽不总表示出来 但我
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等 等等 等等
If you kill me, you'll die. I swear. I swear.
如果你杀了我 你也会死 我发誓
I have a weapon in place on this plane
我在飞机上安置了一件武器
that's designed to kill you.
是专门设计来杀死你的
So if you shoot me, I can't tell you what that is.
如果你朝我开枪 我就没法告诉你那是什么了
But you won't see it coming.
你肯定意料不到的
Leave him alone! Giyera, listen to me. Look at me.
别碰他 吉耶拉 听我说 看着我
You and I have a connection, right?
你和我心灵相连 是不是
Didn't see anything.
什么也没发现
I'm telling the truth, I swear. You won't see it.
我说的是实话 我发誓 你看不见的
- Show me. - Okay. Okay.
-带我去看 -好
Okay, just let me put this down.
好 我先把它放下
Remember, we don't want to hurt you if we don't have to.
记住 除非万不得已 我们不想伤害你
People that are under sway --
被劝降的人
they're not in control of their actions.
行为不受自己控制
They're not bad people.
他们不是坏人
You were a murderous wank before all this.
你被劝降前就是个杀人不眨眼的混蛋
I did tell you. A few times.
我都说了 说了好几次呢
We disabled the containment module.
我们弄坏了隔离舱
Hive can't escape.
蜂巢逃不掉了
So you're with us?
你要跟我们一起行动
You okay? You're shaking.
你没事吧 你在发抖
She's going through withdrawals.
她在经历戒断反应
Plus, the Zephyr can handle high altitude,
另外 和风可以在高空飞行
but it's not designed for it.
但并不是为高空飞行设计的
It's subfreezing outside, which also means --
外部温度已降到零下 也就是说
The air's getting thin in here.
内部空气越来越稀薄
So we should limit our movements and try and keep warm.
我们应该减少活动 做好保暖
So, what do we do next?
下一步做什么
This is as far as we got.
我们只想到这一步
I sealed off the stairs.
我封锁了楼梯
Not sure how long it'll hold, but, hey.
不知道能撑多久 但是
Thank God you missed.
谢天谢地你打偏了
She's stable for now.
她暂时还算稳定
Have you seen the others?
你看到其他人了吗
I checked the containment room.
我去隔离室看过
By the looks of it, Fitz and May climbed up into the Zephyr.
看起来菲兹和梅爬进和风了
Then there's hope they'll stop them.
那就有希望阻止他们
Or be blown to bits.
也可能被炸飞
Did you notice the heat?
你们有没有发现变热了
I increased the temperature because --
我调高了温度 因为
We figured it out, yeah.
我们发现了
I did. Picked up on it straight away.
是我 我立刻就发现了
We make a pretty good team
我们合作肯定会很棒
here at the Strategic Homeland --
在这国土战略...
What comes after "Homeland"?
接下去什么来着
Just say S.H.I.E.L.D.
说神盾局就行了
Mack lit me on fire.
迈克把我点着了
- She needs a hospital. - There's no way out.
-我们得送她去医院 -可我们没法出去
Took me a while to open the lock-down window,
我打开封锁窗都花了好长时间
but it's a 40-foot drop.
但距地面40英尺呢
- What about the underground tunnels? - Sealed shut.
-地下隧道呢 -也被锁死了
Who came up with --
谁发明的...
Fitz was inspired by your work,
菲兹受了你作品的启发
put a few new tricks up my sleeve.
在我的袖子下装了些新玩意
- Remote Quinjet? - Hell yeah.
-远程启动昆式战斗机 -太棒了
It's on its way, but let's be clear.
它在赶来了 我把话说清楚
I'll get you to medical, to safety,
我会带你们去就医 去安全的地方
we'll contact Talbot,
我们联系塔伯特
have him authorize military force to take back our base,
让他派军队来夺回我们的基地
but then I take the Quinjet to intercept the Zephyr on my own.
然后我要独自开昆式战斗机去拦截和风
Sir, I have to get to Fitz.
长官 我得去找菲兹
- You can't expect us to just -- - It's not up for discussion.
-你不能让我们就这么 -没得商量
You're agents, I'm the director.
你们是特工 我才是局长
I brought Hive to this planet.
是我把蜂巢带到这个星球上的
It's on me to stop it.
该由我来阻止它
If May were here --
如果梅在这里
She'd give me a very dirty look, yeah.
她不会给我好脸色 我知道
I'll get them out, get them home,
我会送你们出去 去安全地带
but I'm not gonna lose anyone else.
我不要再失去任何人了
I have to say, I really enjoy the way you do things.
不得不说 我真喜欢你们的办事方式
I'm starting to think clearly.
我可以正常思考了
Adjusting for wind speed.
调整以适应风速
Setting the last of the coordinates now.
设置最后一组坐标
So, uh, when we blow this thing,
我们引爆这玩意后
three continents' worth of people
三个洲的人类
are gonna end up looking like these buggers, yeah?
都会变成他们那副可怜相 对吧
Even the ladies?
连女人也会这样吗
Look, I don't want to seem ungrateful.
我不想表现得不知好歹
I'm pumped to be changing the world and all that,
我很激动能改变世界什么的
can we still look at tweaking the formula?
我们能不能考虑调整一下配方
I've had some not so "Golden Girls" in my time.
我谈过几个不怎么漂亮的姑娘
You know, I had too much booze in the mix.
喝大了什么的
I'm just trying to manage expectations moving forward.
我只是想调整对今后的预期
Let's tell Giyera to prepare the containment module.
叫吉耶拉来准备隔离舱
Stowaways. Tenacious little rat bags, aren't they?
有人溜上来了 真是打不死的蟑螂
The Quinjet -- it's here.
是昆式战斗机来了
Yeah, the Quinjets fly themselves.
昆式战斗机可以自动驾驶
Director Coulson must've called one to him.
科尔森局长一定是召去了一架
They're ducks in a barrel until they deplane, though.
不过他们分离前就是瓮中之鳖
We need to get to the docking station.
我们得去对接站
Let's just hope whoever's on the Quinjet
希望那架昆式战斗机的人
has an idea about what happens next.
知道接下来会发生什么
I know exactly what happens next.
我知道接下来会发什么
I gave the order for the others to stay behind.
我下了命令 不让别人跟来
I don't need anymore agents dying for my lapses in judgment.
我不能再让其他特工因我的判断失误而死
So you acknowledge that you'll die.
所以你知道你要死
I'm prepared to.
我做好了死的准备
If you plan on blowing this plane up with both of us onboard,
如果你打算把这架飞机连同我们一起炸了
Millions will still be turned.
仍会有数百万人转化
Yeah, they won't be handsome,
他们不会变得多好看
but at least they won't be swayed
但至少他们不会被劝降
and stuck with your winning personality.
无法摆脱魅力十足的你
I'll end you first.
我会先杀了你
Look, I'll do whatever it takes.
我会不惜一切代价
I crossed a line with you -- a line I vowed never to cross.
你的事上我越界了 我曾发誓不越的界
I hunted you down and killed you,
我找到你 杀了你
unleashing this Ward reboot nightmare hell beast on the planet.
让这个噩梦般的重生沃德来到了这个星球上
You give yourself too much credit.
你太抬举自己了
Every Inhuman has a purpose.
每个异人都有其使命
My fate is to do what I'm doing...
我的使命就是我现在所做的
...to crusade for all Inhumans.
为所有异人而战
Your real mistake was opposing us.
你错在与我们为敌
I actually set out to protect Inhumans.
我的初衷其实是保护异人
In fact, lost friends over it.
事实上 我因此失去了朋友
Even good old Agent Blake said
就连布莱克特工也说
my policy on the matter made him sick.
我对这事的方针令他反感
You're hiding something.
你在隐瞒什么
A few stowaways, yeah.
几个偷渡者 没错
Probably already made their presence felt.
也许已经有人发现了他们
I'm just here to offer a helping hand.
我只是来助他们一臂之力
Pun absolutely intended.
这话里绝对有双关语
Or have you given me
或许你给我送来了
exactly what I need to finally defeat them?
可以用来打败他们的东西
I'll shed this host and take you
我会摆脱这个寄主 占据你的身体
and march down to announce to the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents
然后下去向神盾局的特工们宣布
that I finally succeeded in defeating the great Alveus.
我终于成功打败了伟大的埃尔维斯
No need to remain concealed in the shadows.
不必继续隐藏在暗处了
Yeah. You sound just like me.
没错 这语气和我还真像
once I'm in that head of yours.
等我占据了你的思想之后
We're two sides of the same coin, Coulson --
我们就是同一枚硬币的两面 科尔森
commanders leading soldiers.
同样是带领士兵的指挥官
The only difference is, when you give an order,
唯一不同的是 你下达命令时
you followers have no choice but to obey.
你的追随者只能服从
But when I gave my team the order to stay behind,
但我下令让我的队员留守后方时
they just wouldn't listen.
他们就是不听
They got out right before docking was complete --
对接完成前 他们就下飞机了
climbed along the top of the fuselage to a maintenance hatch.
沿机身顶部爬入了维护舱
I'm just a distraction.
我只是来分散你的注意力
I said I was willing to die, sure,
我说过我愿意死 没错
but I certainly don't want to.
可我并不想死
I picked up this little move
我从我误入歧途的哥们
from my misguided buddy Blake.
布莱克那儿学会了这招
Figured I could get an
我猜到我能让
egomaniac who'd been alone for 1,000 years to chat.
孤独了千年的自大狂侃侃而谈
Plus, I always wanted to do this.
而且我一直想这么做
Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
帮帮我 欧比旺·肯诺比
You're my only --
你是我唯一...
He'll be coming soon. Let's go.
他很快会来 赶紧行动
We need to get to the cargo bay.
我们得去货舱
I'll get the medkit.
我去找医疗箱
Pull him over against this wall.
扶他靠墙
Lincoln, stay with us!
林肯 坚持住
Tell me he's gonna be okay.
告诉我他会没事的
Yes, yeah, he'll live,
他不会死的
um, if there's no internal hemorrhage.
如果没有内出血的话
Stay with me, hey?
坚持住 好吗
Yeah. You're okay. You're okay.
好 你没事的 没事的
Hey, look at me. You should be fine.
看着我 你应该没什么大碍
But you need to remain as still as possible
但你得尽可能待着别动
until we can get to ground, properly dress it, okay?
等我们落地后好好包扎过再说
I'm sorry, Lincoln. I'm sorry.
对不起 林肯 对不起
I never meant to turn against you.
我从没想要背叛你的
- I never -- - I know.
-我从没 -我知道
You weren't yourself.
你那时不能自控
You never came to see me in my cell.
你都不来隔离室看我
I knew what you were going through
我知道你在经历什么
and that you needed time
也知道你需要时间
to put yourself back together.
来振作起来
D-Did I ruin this?
我是不是把这毁了
we need to work on ourselves before we can talk about us.
我们得先想明白自己才能讨论我们怎么样
The stuff that I did, Lincoln,
林肯 我做的那些事
I can't live with it.
我无法承受
I remember that pain --
那种痛苦我记得
sick with guilt, anger.
被愧疚和愤怒折磨
I know why you went to face Hive alone.
我知道你为什么独自去面对蜂巢
I tried. I tried to defeat him.
我尽力了 我想打败他
- I did, but I -- - Daisy. Daisy.
-我努力了 但我 -黛西 黛西
I know why you went to him.
我知道你为什么去找他
Like I said, I've been through it.
我说过 我经历过
I've hit bottom.
我跌落过人生谷底
I know what it's like to be so addicted to something...
我知道对某样东西上瘾是什么感觉
...that you'd do anything to get her back.
你愿不惜一切代价把她找回来
Hive and his worker bees will be down here any second.
蜂巢和他的工蜂们随时会下来
Even if we could steal the warhead,
就算我们能偷回弹头
it's probably on a timer by now, timed with their ascent.
现在大概也按了定时器 准备引爆了
I don't suppose you came with any concrete ideas.
你没想好什么具体的办法吧
Coulson's gonna need your help.
科尔森会需要你的帮助
I don't know what he's planning, but --
我不知道他在计划什么 但是
He -- He had the Quinjets fly here remotely, right?
他远程操控昆式战斗机飞过来的 对吗
Set new coordinates for outer space.
设置飞向外太空的新坐标
The Quinjet will disconnect from the Zephyr
昆式战斗机会与和风分离
and then fly straight up until it leaves the atmosphere.
一直往上飞直到离开大气层
If we can steal the warhead
如果我们能偷走弹头
and load it onto the Quinjet somehow,
装到昆式战斗机上
it'll blow in the...
它的爆炸就会
and the pathogen will disperse harmlessly...
病原体的扩散就无害了
Solving at least that part of the problem.
至少解决了那部分问题
What are you -- That's --
你怎么 那个是
Where did you get that?
你从哪里拿的
I'm accepting fate.
我在接受命运
Don't try to do this yourself.
别想着自己去做这件事
Hive will come down here looking for us.
蜂巢会下来找我们的
If the others can keep him occupied, I'll be able --
如果别人能拖住他 我就可以
No, I remember what you said about your vision.
不 我记得你说过你的幻象
Someone will be in that Quinjet with the warhead.
会有人跟弹头一起待在昆式战斗机里
Only if I have to.
除非我没别的办法
That thing will fly itself if nobody touches the controls.
如果没人碰控制板 它自己会飞走的
I know what you're thinking.
我知道你在想什么
You said you can't live with what you've done,
你说你无法背负罪责活下去
Promise me you won't --
向我保证你不会
you won't try to... atone for your sins
你不会牺牲自己
with some kind of sacrifice.
去赎罪
Now all we have to do is decide who goes
我们现在只需要决定谁上去
and who stays to hold off a wave of Primates
谁留下来拖住那群灵长类怪物
and Hive the terrible.
和恐怖蜂巢
Well, I'd like to be in a fight.
我想留下来战斗
Built this damn thing for a reason.
做这玩意就是等着用的
I couldn't stop her.
我没能阻止她
It's time to finish these guys off!
该把这些家伙解决掉了
He went for Daisy.
他冲黛西去了
Well, isn't this poetic?
真有诗意
Feels like it was meant to be.
就像命中注定一样
You're easy to find. I smelled your blood.
你很好找 我闻到你的血腥味了
Led me right here.
直接把我引来了
Every Inhuman has a purpose.
每个异人都有使命
Lash saved me so I could end this.
鞭笞救了我 好让我了结这一切
S.H.I.E.L.D. has you fighting their wars again.
神盾局又让你为他们而战了
We plan to end wars, remember?
我们是打算结束战争的 记得吗
You mean absolute power.
你指的是绝对的力量
The autopilot coordinates have been set.
自动驾驶的坐标已经设定好了
This thing is going to outer space with you in it.
飞机会带你一起飞往外空间
Ward is still here.
我还有沃德的记忆
I can just manually override the controls.
我可以手动超控控制板
That's why I had to come.
所以我得一起来
I shorted the manual controls.
我把手动控制短路了
Lincoln. Lincoln, come in.
林肯 林肯 回话
Damn it, Lincoln! Do you copy?
该死的 林肯 你能听到吗
What are you doing? This is crazy.
你在做什么 这简直疯了
This is my purpose. I know that now.
这是我的使命 现在我知道了
W-Why -- Why would you --
你为什么要
I was the only one who could fry the manual controls
我是唯一可以破坏手动控制的人
to make sure this worked
以确保计划成功
you didn't try to do this yourself.
你不会想自己这么做
No. No. It's supposed to be me.
不 不 本该是我的
I saw the future. This is my destin--
我看到了未来 这是我的命运
I stole it from you.
我把它偷走了
This is not how it's supposed to be.
事情不该是这样的
to fix the damage to my friends, to you.
弥补我对朋友们和你造成的伤害
You can't just die for me like this.
你不能这样替我送死
It's -- It's wrong.
这是不对的
Saving the girl that I love and the world at the same time?
能同时拯救我爱的女人和这个世界
Feels pretty right to me.
我觉得这么做没错
The jet's shaking pretty good.
飞机摇晃得很猛
I hope it...together.
希望它能撑住
Lincoln, you're breaking up.
林肯 你快断线了
The communication system's dying.
通信系统也要不行了
I must've fried that, too.
我肯定把那个也烧坏了
Lincoln, I can't take it if you...
林肯 我没法承受你这样
You...can't do this.
你不能这样
I wouldn't have thought so, either,
我也没想到
No, you ca-- you ca-- you can't do this.
不 你不能这么做
Not like this. I can't just --
不能这样 我不能...
I can't just say goodbye.
不能就这样跟你告别
I -- I have too much I want to say.
我还有好多话要说
Come to think of it, I just did.
说起来了 我刚已经说了
and we didn't even realize it.
我们都没意识到
The first time I said I lo--
我第一次说我爱...
Try to sway me if you want,
你想劝降我就动手吧
but there's no turning this thing back around.
但是这飞机已经没法回去了
I think we're already gonna share a connection
我觉得我们注定要分享一种联系了
as we experience the one thing that's eluded me all these years.
我们会一同体验躲了我这么多年的东西
Turn it back. Turn it back.
把它带回来 把它带回来
Can't. Remote access is offline.
买办法了 远程访问断线了
You have to. You have to.
你必须 你必须
Help me, Coulson.
求求你了 科尔森
Even then, the Quinjet's not designed
即使可以 昆式战斗机也没法
to maneuver in space, Daisy.
在太空操纵 黛西
We have to at least try, Coul--
我们得试试 科尔森
He wouldn't want us to.
那不是他想要的
He's paying for my mistake.
他在为我犯的错付出代价
He's paying for all our mistakes.
他在为我们所有人的错付出代价
Well, I got to see the world.
我看到这个世界了
Smaller than you imagine.
比想象的小
I only wanted to make it better.
我只是想让世界变得更好
To feel a connection.
感受心灵相连
But you must feel that already...
但是你肯定已经感受到了
to sacrifice for them... with all their flaws.
才会为他们牺牲 尽管他们不完美
They're only human.
他们只是普通人
Hey, I got us some sandwiches.
我买了三明治
- You should - They're here.
-你应该 -他们到了
Well, you should eat.
你该吃点东西
I don't know why you're so sure today's the day.
我不明白你为什么认定她今天会来
I mean, you said the same thing a week ago.
你一星期前就说过同样的话
Just got a feeling.
就是有种感觉
Well, I'm gonna eat.
我先吃了
I wanted to thank you.
我想感谢你来着
The money was too generous, and to help us relocate...
那笔钱太慷慨了 你还帮我们搬家...
I was treated as a pariah back home.
在我的家乡 我们跟贱民一样
Do you like animals?
你喜欢动物吗
Your dad made this.
这是你爸爸做的
It's a robin. Like you.
是只知更鸟 像你一样
All units move in. Go, go, go!
所有人员立即行动 快 快
You've been a real friend.
你真够朋友
I actually wanted to introduce you to a friend of mine.
其实我想把一个朋友介绍你认识
He has a practice near here.
他在附近有个诊所
I think you'd get along.
我觉得你们应该合得来
He likes animals, too.
他也喜欢动物
I'm just keeping a promise.
我只是信守承诺
Seal the perimeter. But you won't find her.
封锁周边 但是找不到她的
We struck out again.
我们又无功而返了
That'll take us off her trail.
这样她就甩掉我们了
And call in the National Guard, yeah.
然后让国民警卫队来收烂摊子吧
Where will we be assigned?
我们会被分配到哪里
Guess we'll have to wait and see.
我们只能等着瞧了
Welcome back, Dr. Radcliffe.
欢迎回来 拉德克里夫博士
Hold my calls, Aida.
不要转接电话 艾达
Today is a special day.
今天是个特殊的日子
Where's my boy Fitz? Did he get the invite?
我好哥们菲兹在哪 他收到邀请了吗
Leopold had to decline.
利奥波德拒绝了
He's organizing a surprise for Jemma.
他正在为珍玛准备一个惊喜
Well, we'll just have to celebrate alone, my dear.
那我们只能自己庆祝了 亲爱的
What will we be celebrating?
我们要庆祝什么
Today was your last day of hearings.
今天是你听证会的最后一天
Yes, name's been cleared --
是的 我被宣告无罪了
with a few stipulations, of course,
当然还有一些条件
but that's not why I am cracking open a 40-year-old Balvenie.
但这并不是我打开40年百富威士忌的原因
I don't see anything else on the calendar.
日程上并没有其他值得庆祝的事
I had hoped to bring Fitz in on this.
我本希望可以跟菲兹一起庆祝
You are fond of agents Fitz and Simmons.
你很喜欢菲兹和西蒙斯特工
Put the two of them together, and you've got a younger me.
他俩加在一起 就是年轻时候的我
Plus, it would be fitting.
而且 他俩也正合适
This is based on an old S.H.I.E.L.D. program.
这是基于一个老神盾局项目
Poor kids have had a lot of friends die.
可怜的孩子 死了很多朋友
Maybe they didn't have to.
或许他们不必死的
Is that what - we're celebrating today --
这就是我们今天要庆祝的事吗
the inclusion of your new colleague Fitz on this project?
让你的新同事菲兹参与这个项目
Today's your birthday.
今天是你的生日