神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第4集: 你所知晓的恶魔 Devils You Know

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Fitz!
菲兹
You're safe.
你安全了
That portal won't open again.
那个传送门不会再开启了
But it has to.
但它必须开启
I have to go back.
我得回去
I-I'm on my third hand,
我都换第三只手了
May took off on vacation and never came back,
梅去度假 再没回来
So I lost my right hand, too.
我的右手[得力助手]也失去了
Things keep coming at us.
状况越来越多
New inhumans, the atcu, and this -- this new guy.
新异人 ATCU 还有个新人物
You should have seen him. It was a whole new level.
你真该看看 根本不是一挂的
Do you even know who the hell I am?
你知道我是谁吗
You're Werner Von Strucker.
你是沃纳·冯·斯特拉克
Your father was one of Hydra's greatest leaders.
你父亲曾是九头蛇一位伟大的领袖
Hydra's fractured.
九头蛇已四分五裂
We're gonna rebuild it...
我们要重建它
Dr. Garner?
加纳博士
I was hoping to add your class.
我想选你的课
I plan to put Ward six feet underground at the least.
我打算让沃德深埋六尺黄土之下
- What's your way in? - From below.
-你想怎么打入 -从下方
Climb the ranks.
一步步往上爬
You certainly don't make it easy to get a meeting.
要见你可真不容易
The boss doesn't want it to be easy.
老大的要求
But he's always interested in meeting people
但他总是愿意见
who can prove themselves.
能证明自己的人
漫威影业出品
加利福尼亚州 北好莱坞
I can't tell.
我看不出来
I can't tell just by looking at it. Can you?
光凭眼睛看我看不出来 你呢
Nobody can. It's chicken.
没人看得出 那是鸡肉
I think I'm gonna have to cut into it.
我可能得切开看看
There's nothing worse than dry chicken.
没什么比烤干的鸡肉更恶心了
- Yep. I got you. Here. - Thanks.
-是啊 给你 -谢谢
Are you expecting someone?
你约了人来吗
No.
没有
No way.
不是吧
Alisha, what are you doing here?
艾莉莎 你怎么来了
Sorry to drop by like this, but it's important.
抱歉这么突然跑来 但事关重大
The Terrigen got out.
泰瑞根泄露了
When we saw Lincoln in the news
我们看到林肯上了新闻
and all that stuff about a government task force...
还有什么政府特遣队的事
We knew it was bad. We just didn't know how bad.
我们知道事情严重 只是不知道有多严重
The world sees us as a threat.
外界把我们视作威胁
We need to stick together --
我们得团结起来
Those of us who've been here since before the outbreak.
我们这些泄露前就已转化的人
Wait, are you the one who sent us that weird e-mail the other day?
等等 是你给我们发了那奇怪的邮件吗
What e-mail?
什么邮件
The one about finding the rest of our people,
说要找到剩余的族人
bringing them back together.
将大家团结起来的那封
No. Can you show it to me?
不是 能给我看看吗
No!
Alisha, talk to me. What's happening?
艾莉莎 报告情况 发生了什么
She's dead. He killed her. It's here.
她死了 他把她杀了 它来了
Daisy, Mack, move in now!
黛西 迈克 现在行动
Something's attacking! Alisha's down!
有人发起了攻击 艾莉莎受伤了
No.
Sir, we've got three dead. We're gonna need backup.
长官 发现三人死亡 我们需要支援
Looks like the killer's on the --
看起来凶手已经
Daisy, wait! Daisy!
黛西 等等 黛西
Damn it.
妈的
Alisha!
艾莉莎
Alisha, can you hear me?!
艾莉莎 你能听到吗
He's here. He's here to kill us.
他来了 他来杀我们了
And you can't stop him.
你无法阻止他
神盾局特工第三季 第四集
神盾局特工第三季 第四集
神盾局特工第三季 第四集
神盾局特工
I assure you,
我向您保证
we're looking for the suspects right now.
我们已经在寻找嫌疑人了
Please just go back into your apartments and lock your doors.
请回到屋子里 锁上门
Thank you for your cooperation.
多谢你们的配合
Detective.
警探
Think they bought it?
你觉得他们信了吗
Don't know. The old lady's a trickster --
不知道 老太太不好骗
had her hand on one of those 911 red-alert necklaces.
手紧紧握着报警项链
We don't have much time
在官方人员赶到之前
before the official authorities get here.
我们时间不多了
Gather whatever you can find before we lose the scene.
被迫撤离前尽可能多地收集线索
I thought this was just supposed to be a recruiting mission.
我还以为这只是个招募任务
It was. I don't know where this attack came from.
是的 我也不知道怎么会发生袭击
Is Alisha gonna be okay?
艾莉莎不会有事吧
She felt it happen -- went into shock.
她感知到了事情经过 已经休克了
Med team's evac-ing her to containment now.
医疗小队正把她撤离到隔离区去
Before the attack,
在袭击发生前
she said something about the couple getting an e-mail.
她隐约说到小夫妻收到了一封邮件
- Fitz? - Laptop. On it.
-菲兹 -查笔记本 明白
What about Daisy and Mack?
黛西和迈克怎么办
They could use backup out there.
他们可能需要支援
I know you really want to get back into action, agent Morse,
我知道你非常想参与行动 莫尔斯特工
but the answer's no.
但不行
You're still rehabbing.
你还在恢复中
You haven't passed the physical.
你还没通过体能测试
Understood, sir.
明白 长官
Daisy, what's your location?
黛西 你们在哪
Daisy, do you copy?
黛西 收到吗
You're cutting in and out, sir.
信号断续 长官
We've trailed the killer to the industrial park
我们追踪凶手到了工业园区
a half a mile south of you.
在你南边不到一公里处
Backup would be nice.
最好能有人支援
On its way. Hold tight.
在路上了 坚持住
Copy that.
收到
How did I let you talk me into this?
我怎么会被你说服来掺和这种事
I had a garage, workbench full of new tools,
我本来有个车库 摆满工具的工作台
my own espresso machine.
还有我自己的咖啡机
We got to figure out how this thing is finding inhumans
我们得搞清楚这东西是怎么找到异人的
and why it's killing them.
以及它为什么要杀他们
I know why.
我知道为什么
Yeah? Why?
是吗 为什么
Instinct.
本能
It's like a great white shark, built to eat, sleep --
就像大白鲨 天性就要觅食 睡觉
And kill.
还有杀戮
I was gonna say "Make little baby sharks,"
我本来想说 "造鲨鱼宝宝"
But then "Jaws" was probably 20 years before you were born,
不过《大白鲨》上映时你爸妈大概还没相遇呢
so...
所以...
Do we have movement?
有什么东西在动吗
I don't know. I can't see a damn thing.
不知道 我啥都看不到
Well, do you want me to take point?
要我先走吗
I'm going.
我走
I'm going.
我走
Found something.
有发现
Could be from our monster.
可能是怪物身上的
Oh, blue. Not clear.
蓝的 不要透明的
What?
什么
I said, "Blue. Not clear."
我说 "蓝的 不要透明的"
How many times am I --
我得说多少次...
Okay, look, Simmons and I have created a system.
好吧 听着 我跟西蒙斯有个系统
"B" is for "Blue" is for "Biological sample."
B代表蓝色和生物样本
Right, another system. How could I forget?
是啊 又一个系统 我怎么忘了呢
Just saying -- where I come from, blue is for recycle.
对了 在我家 蓝色代表可回收
Well, that is insane.
那可真是太蠢了
"R" I could understand -- "R" is for "Red" is --
如果可回收是R我还能理解 R是红色
Regardless, we could use Simmons' eyes on these samples.
不管怎样 如果西蒙斯能检验这些样本就好了
Think she'd be up for that?
你觉得她会愿意做吗
Uh, I don't know.
我不知道
Heard you guys had dinner.
我听说你们共进了晚餐
She open up to you at all about what happened to her?
她有没有向你倾诉遭遇
Not really. Why?
没有 怎么了
Did she say something to you?
她和你说什么了吗
No.
没有
- Helicopters. - We need to move.
-是直升机 -我们得走了
Oh, it's got to be long gone.
它肯定跑远了
I mean, something that big can't just slip away without --
那样的庞然大物不可能悄无声息地溜...
Damn it. I had to jinx it, didn't I?
见鬼 我真是个乌鸦嘴
Sounds like something's trying to get out.
听起来像有东西要出来
Or in.
或者进来
Come on.
走吧
Three...
Two...
Put the weapons down!
放下武器
- Get down! Put it down! - Put it down!
-趴下 放下武器 -放下武器
Put your weapons down!
放下武器
- Get down! - Lower your weapons!
-趴下 -放下武器
- Stand down! - Everybody, stand down!
-退下 -大家都退下
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s not the enemy,
神盾局不是我们的敌人
and you definitely don't want to piss off
而且你们更不想惹怒
the young Agent Johnson here.
这位年轻的约翰逊特工
We've got about 19 Agent Johnsons on our side,
我们有19个姓约翰逊的特工
though none that can take down a building.
但没有一个能震倒楼房
Rosalind Price, by the way.
顺说一句 我是罗莎琳·普莱斯
- Coulson? - It's okay.
-科尔森 -没事的
The ATCU is here to help.
ATCU是来帮忙的
Really? 'Cause, the other day,
是吗 因为那天
they wanted Daisy's head for their trophy case.
他们还想把黛西的头放在陈列柜里
- Agent Mackenzie. - Bit of an exaggeration.
-麦肯锡特工 -有点夸张了
But that was then, and this is now.
但那是当时 现在不同了
And right now, we're here to contain a threat,
现在 我们是来控制威胁的
same as you.
和你们一样
Fan out.
散开
I get that you cut a deal with them,
我明白你和他们达成了协议
but for the record --
但我郑重声明
It's a means to an end.
只是为达到目的而采取的手段
Ours or theirs?
我们的目的还是他们的
Bag everything, computers, clothes, phones,
东西全部拿走 电脑 衣物 手机
anything they've touched.
他们碰触过的一切
Where are you taking the victims?
你要把被害人带去哪
That's classified.
那是机密
It's not fun when it's you, right?
轮到你的时候就不好受了吧
Can't believe I just said that to the director of S.H.I.E.L.D.
不敢相信我刚对神盾局局长说了这样的话
You know, I'm really not feeling the spirit of cooperation here.
我真是感受不到合作精神
You know, we had an agreement.
我们有个约定
You were supposed to share intel.
你应该分享情报的
And I did, 'cause, look -- you're here.
我分享了 你看 你在这儿呢
How did you find them, Coulson?
你怎么找到他们的 科尔森
And why wasn't I informed?
为什么没有通知我
You were informed as soon as we engaged the hostile.
我们一接触到敌方就通知了你
I'm talking about before you got here.
我说的是你们赶到之前
This is the first time I've encountered a couple like this.
我是第一次遇到这样的夫妻
How so?
怎么说
This wasn't the usual response call
这不是通常响应
to deal with somebody who just turned.
有人刚刚变异的情况
Look around. No cocoons.
看看周围 没有茧
Maybe it didn't happen here.
也许不是在这里变异的
Shane and Lori Hanson --
西恩和罗莉·汉森
they lived here for the last 18 months,
他们住在这里18个月了
and yet never visited an emergency room,
却从没去过急诊室
never missed time at work,
上班从没迟到过
didn't socialize with co-workers,
和同事私下没有接触
had zero presence online.
在网上毫无踪迹
So they were introverts.
他们性格内向
They were already enhanced before the outbreak.
他们在泄露前就已经转化了
So I will ask you again, in the spirit of cooperation...
那么本着合作精神 我再问一遍
How did you find them, Coulson?
你怎么找到他们的 科尔森
They were friends of a friend.
他们是朋友的朋友
You mean Daisy's friends.
你是说黛西的朋友
Look, we can do this all day,
听着 我们可以这样说一整天
but there's an enhanced person out there killing people,
但外面有个能力增强者正四处杀人
and I'd really like to catch him.
而我非常想抓住他
Are you gonna help or not?
你到底帮不帮忙
I like when you get all tough.
我喜欢你态度强硬的样子
All right, we'll take it from here.
好了 我们这就接手了
I'll call if I find anything.
有任何发现 我会打电话给你
You're welcome, by the way.
对了 不用谢
Oh, don't take it personally, Phil.
别往心里去 菲尔
I'm sure you have other evildoers out there to catch.
我相信还有其他坏人让你抓
Nice haul.
货物不错
New recruit brought you these?
新成员带来的吗
Yeah. Same bloke who brought these took out Spud last week.
对 带来这些的家伙上周干掉了斯巴德
He's a tough bastard.
他是个硬汉
I like that he didn't come empty-handed.
我欣赏他没有空手而来
Might be helpful on the next job, whatever that is.
下次任务也许用得上 不管是什么任务
Sorry, Kebo.
抱歉 开博
That's level seven.
那是七级权限的任务
Level seven. Right.
七级 好吧
I'm messing with you.
我逗你玩的
It was a S.H.I.E.L.D. thing --
那是神盾局的做法
One of their ridiculous codes of bureaucracy,
他们可笑的官僚级别体系
though I will say there are a few things
不过我得说有些事情
that S.H.I.E.L.D. got right...
神盾局是对的
things they valued.
他们看重的东西
And I don't mean money or power or resources.
我不是指金钱 权力或者资源
Now, take this job, for instance.
比如说这项任务
It's all about accountability, patience,
完全在于责任感 耐心
an attention to detail that requires a...
对细节的关注 而这需要
personal touch.
个人手段
Those kinds of things mattered at S.H.I.E.L.D.
这些东西对神盾局很重要
Almost a shame we're gonna bring it all down.
我们要摧毁它简直有点可惜了
So, what's the job?
那么 任务是什么
Don't know.
不知道
When's it going down?
什么时候进行
Don't know.
不知道
- Any idea where? - Not yet.
-知道在哪吗 -还不知道
You do realize the point of intelligence gathering
你明白情报搜集的意思
is to gather intelligence?
就是搜集情报吗
The point is, I'm moving up the food chain.
关键是 我的地位在提升
And that lunatic Kebo is finally bringing me in on a job.
那个疯子开博终于带我做任务了
Or luring you into a trap. We have to be smart about this.
也可能是把你诱入圈套 我们得放聪明点
It's not complicated, really.
并不复杂的
Just point, shoot, repeat as necessary.
只需要瞄准 射击 必要的话重复几次
You don't have enough intel. It's sloppy.
你情报不够 太草率了
If it's a chance to find Ward, it's worth it.
如果这是找到沃德的机会 就值得
What happens if you walk into a roomful of Hydra enforcers
如果你走进了一间全是九头蛇暴徒的房间
with guns pointed at your head?
而他们都拿枪指着你呢
That's what you're here for... to help. Try to keep up, love.
所以才找你来帮我 跟上节奏啊 亲爱的
This isn't funny, Hunter.
这不是开玩笑 亨特
What if there are innocent lives at risk?
万一有无辜者遭遇危险呢
There's always lives at risk!
总是会有人遭遇危险
You were there...
你也在场
when Bobbi was bleeding out in my arms.
看到了芭比在我怀中流血的情景
Ward did that.
是沃德干的
If I have a shot at finding him, I'm taking it.
如果我有机会找到他 我一定会抓住
I have to...
我必须抓住
before Bobbi gets back in the field.
赶在芭比回归外勤之前
Look...
听着
I want Ward as bad as you do.
我跟你一样想抓住沃德
But I don't think his life is worth yours or Bobbi's.
但我觉得你或者芭比不值得为他牺牲
Well, on that, we can agree.
这个我同意
Once you get the time and place, call me.
知道时间地点后通知我
Yes, mum.
知道啦 老妈
The DNA results came in.
DNA结果出来了
They confirm the killer is an inhuman.
确认了凶手是个异人
He's killing his own kind.
他在杀他自己的同类
I don't get it.
我不明白
If he knows what it's like, what we go through, I just...
如果他了解情况 我们的经历 我...
I refuse to believe Mack's "great white shark" theory.
我不肯相信迈克的大白鲨理论
He's not some mindless wrecking machine.
他不是没思想的毁灭机器
Agreed. The killer's tracking its prey. The question is how.
我同意 凶手在追寻猎物 问题是怎么做到的
Alisha knew these people.
艾莉莎认识这些人
They were friends of hers before the outbreak.
泰瑞根泄露之前 他们就是她朋友
Maybe the killer was, too.
或许凶手也是
It's possible, but before Alisha was attacked,
有可能 但艾莉莎被袭击之前
the couple mentioned that they got some weird e-mail, right?
那对夫妇说收到过一封奇怪的电邮 对吗
Well, that e-mail had a nasty virus attached to it.
那封电邮带有病毒
It chewed up their operating system like a blender.
他们的操作系统完全被毁了
I was able to un-mangle it, and it looks like
我修复了它 看样子
the virus was planted to track their location.
病毒是用来定位的
Do we know of any other inhumans who got this e-mail?
知道还有哪个异人收到过这封电邮吗
Joey Gutierrez didn't. I checked.
乔伊·古铁雷斯没收到 我查过了
But the others -- I don't know.
但其他人 我不知道
It's not like we have a ton of candidates to work with.
我们能查的对象又不多
Reach out to the ATCU. Let them know what you found.
去找ATCU 把你查到的告诉他们
Taking this team-spirit thing a little far, aren't we?
这团队精神是不是有点过了
Fitz and I grabbed that laptop before they got there.
菲兹和我在他们赶到前拿走了笔记本电脑
Why would we share this intel?
我们为什么要分享情报
We know the ATCU has found inhumans in the past,
我们知道ATCU以前找到过异人
confiscated all their belongings.
没收了他们的全部财产
Let's see if they've come across this virus before.
看看他们有没有接触过这个病毒
If we share with them, what do we get in return?
如果我们跟他们分享 我们能得到什么
- What do you want? - I don't know.
-你想要什么 -我不知道
Let's start with how many inhumans they've come across,
或许可以先问下他们遇到过多少异人
- where they take them. - Daisy has a good point, sir.
-安置在哪里了 -黛西说得有理 长官
We don't know nearly enough about them.
我们对他们的了解太少
I agree, but if we want answers, then we got to play ball.
我同意 但如果我们想知道 就得配合他们
Share the intel. Trace the virus to its source.
分享情报 追踪病毒的来源
It was bitter, not sweet at all.
太苦了 一点也不甜
I'd imagined the taste of a fresh strawberry for months,
我几个月来都在想象新鲜草莓的味道
but like most things since being back,
但就像回来后的大多数事一样
it just wasn't what I'd remembered.
它跟我记忆中的不一样了
Most things aren't.
大多数事物都这样
Memories have a funny way of changing on you
回忆会在不知不觉间
when you're not looking.
发生改变
How about you?
你呢
You feel any different since you've been back?
回来后有什么异常吗
Besides your taste buds, I mean.
除了你的味蕾
Any trouble sleeping or anxiety?
失眠吗 焦虑吗
No.
没有
Shock, rage...
惊惶 愤怒...
Depression?
抑郁吗
I know you're looking for signs of PTSD.
我知道你想看我有没有创伤后应激障碍
But I assure you, I'm fine.
但我向你保证 我很好
You've been through something pretty extreme.
你经历了很极端的事情
There will be after-effects, and that's okay.
有后遗症是正常的
It's okay to struggle,
你可以觉得挣扎
to feel uncomfortable in your own skin.
觉得不太舒服
I'm not one of your inhuman patients, Dr. Garner.
我不是你的异人病人 加纳博士
No. No, you're not.
对 你不是
But survivor stories have always fascinated me --
但幸存者的故事对我一直很有吸引力
How they got through it.
他们是怎么挺过来的
2010年33名智利矿工被困井下69天
The Chilean miners relied on routine --
智利矿工依靠的是规律生活
work, exercise, rest, gave each other jobs.
工作 锻炼 休息 让大家有事情做
They had each other.
他们拥有彼此
Well, not all of them.
不都是这样
One hiker was stranded on Mount Hood
有个登山者在胡德山上
for six nights in the snow.
被大雪困了六天
Said her faith saved her --
她说是信念救了她的命
that and the thought of all the loose ends she left behind,
再加上想到她没处理好的一切
the people she cared about.
和她关心的人
She never gave up hope.
她从未放弃希望
I did.
我放弃过
Do you remember a specific moment when that happened?
你还记得你是在什么时候放弃了希望吗
Honestly, I'd rather look forward than back.
说实话 我更想向前看 而不是沉湎回忆
I have a very interesting new project
我有个很有意思的新项目
that I'm trying to focus on.
可以让我集中精力
Okay. You don't have to talk about it.
没事 你不非得说的
Just know you got a lot of friends here
你只要知道 这里有很多人
who care a lot about you.
都很关心你
You're safe now, Jemma. It's over.
你现在安全了 珍玛 都过去了
You're wrong.
你错了
She puts up a good front, but I'm worried about her.
她装出一副没事的样子 但我很担心她
You should be.
你担心得没错
The woman was stranded alone on a barren alien world for months.
她独自困在一个荒芜的外星世界好几个月
She's dealing with a lot of emotions
心里有很多复杂的情绪
and won't open up about any of them.
却不愿敞开心扉
I know you can't discuss specifics,
我知道你不能说细节
but is she making any progress?
但是她有好转的迹象吗
You can't rush her.
不能逼她
No field work. I mean it, Phil.
她不能出外勤 我是认真的 菲尔
And when I give you a recommendation,
而且我给了你建议的话
I want you to respect it this time.
我希望你这次能听从
Hey, what are you talking about?
等一下 你在说什么
I'm talking about the inhuman you have in containment --
我在说你隔离起来的那个异人
you know, the one I never even met,
就是我从没见过的那个
let alone cleared for a mission?
更没有批准她出外勤了
Alisha came to us.
是艾莉莎主动来找我们的
She was worried about her friends.
她担心她的朋友
And how many more like her are you hiding?
像她这样的你还藏了几个
That's not what we're doing.
我们没有做那种事
These people have problems.
这些人都有烦恼
I'm not just gonna turn a blind eye
我不会睁一只眼闭一只眼
and rubber-stamp them for your new team.
批准他们加入你的团队
And I'm not asking you to.
我没有求你这样做
This was a simple recruitment mission.
这本来只是个普通的招募行动
Alisha wanted to go. Nobody saw that attack coming.
艾莉莎想去 没人预料到会发生袭击
You trying to justify that to me...
你是想说服我
or to yourself?
还是说服自己
May?
Coulson. Andrew.
科尔森 安德鲁
Am I interrupting something?
我打断你们的谈话了吗
I can't believe Hunter reached out to you like that.
亨特居然跑去找你
I specifically told everyone to give you space
我明确地告诉大家 你没归队时
while you were on leave.
不要去打扰你
Man's on a mission. He's desperate.
他一心要做个了断 已经不顾一切了
How desperate?
多不顾一切
His latest bad idea --
他最新的坏主意
walking into a Hydra stronghold alone
独自走进九头蛇的要塞
for a shot at finding Ward.
就因为有机会找到沃德
I admire his courage. Sounds like suicide.
我钦佩他的勇气 但听来像是自杀
Ward knows Hunter's face.
沃德见过亨特
If there's a chance they run into each other on this job --
如果在任务中他们打了个照面
Hunter needs backup.
亨特需要支援
More than I can provide.
我一个人不够
That's saying a lot.
这太能说明问题了
Most of our resources
我们大部分资源
are focused on a manhunt right now -- or a monster hunt.
现在都集中在一个抓捕行动上 可能是抓怪物
But if this leads to Ward, that would be huge.
但如果能找到沃德 那就太好了
When is Hunter going in?
亨特什么时候行动
I'm waiting on specifics.
我还在等消息
But I know Hunter's been operating
但我知道亨特
primarily on the eastern seaboard.
主要在东海岸行动
He's in too deep, Phil. It's affected his judgment.
他陷得太深 菲尔 他的判断受了影响
What?
怎么了
It's like you never left.
就像你没离开过一样
But I did.
但我是离开了
Look, I'm sorry Andrew's here.
抱歉安德鲁在这里
I didn't mean to make it more awkward.
我不是故意把气氛弄得更尴尬
It's fine. We're all professional.
没事 我们都很专业
Yeah, but we're also friends.
但我们也是朋友
If the reason you haven't come back
如果你没归队的原因
is because we're working with him --
是因为我们与他合作
It's not.
不是
I told you -- I can find someone else to consult.
我和你说过 我可以找别人来做顾问
Don't.
不用
Andrew's really good at what he does.
安德鲁真的很适合这工作
You need him.
你需要他
Yeah. But I can replace him.
话是没错 但我可以找人顶替他
You -- not so much.
没人能顶替你
What happened with you two?
你们俩怎么了
The reason Andrew left me had nothing to do with S.H.I.E.L.D.
安德鲁离开我不是因为神盾局
It's -- it's about me. Always has been.
是因为我自己 一直都是
You're too hard on yourself. You know that?
你对自己太苛刻了 知道吗
No tie?
没打领带吗
Still practicing.
还在练习中
Look better without it.
不打领带更帅
Thanks.
谢谢
I'll call you as soon as Hunter reaches out.
一旦亨特跟我联系 我会立刻打电话给你
The hairs are deteriorating.
这毛发在退化
That's odd.
真奇怪
Did you place it in the right receptacle?
放对容器了吗
And double-checked the seal.
还仔细检查了密封情况
And the stain?
有污染吗
Fitz, we're dealing with inhuman DNA.
菲兹 我们在研究异人DNA
Anything's possible.
什么都可能发生
I'll check it again.
我会再检查一遍的
What's all this?
这都是什么
Data on the monolith?
巨石的数据
Schematics?
图纸
There's notes all over this in Simmons' handwriting.
这上面都是西蒙斯的笔迹
- Seismic mounts. Cry-- - What are you doing?!
-地震峰值 -你在干什么
Jemma, I'm just trying to --
珍玛 我是想
No, don't. Look, those are mine,
不 这都是我的东西
and now they're all out of order.
现在都被弄乱了
And you -- what did you tell him?
你 你跟他说了什么
Jemma, relax.
珍玛 别紧张
We're -- we're just analyzing the inhuman's DNA.
我们只是在分析异人DNA
All this data -- what's it for?
这些数据 都是干吗的
Look, just stay away from my things.
别碰我的东西
What just happened?
刚刚怎么回事
Did she say something to you?
她跟你说什么了吗
It should come from her.
应该由她来跟你说
- Thought you left. - I was waiting for you.
-以为你走了 -我在等你
Are -- are you back?
你归队了吗
No.
没有
Melinda, can we talk?
梅琳达 能谈谈吗
- That's what we're doing. - Yeah. Not here.
-这不正在谈吗 -不在这儿谈
I mean -- could you slow up for a second, please?
你能等下吗
Honestly, Andrew, I don't need to hear any more apologies.
老实说 安德鲁 我不想再听你道歉了
We went away to figure out who we'd be outside of S.H.I.E.L.D.
我们离开 想去搞清楚没了神盾局我们是什么人
You didn't like what you saw. Let's move on.
你不喜欢摆在你面前的事实 那就算了
That's not true. I had a great time.
不是的 我很开心的
So did I,
我也是
until you fell off the face of the earth --
直到你人间蒸发
No calls, no texts.
不打电话 不回短信
That had nothing to do with you.
那不是你的原因
Please, don't give me the "It's not you, it's me" Speech.
拜托 别跟我说"不是你 是我"
You can do better than that.
你能找到更好的借口
You're right. I...
你说得对 我
I can do better, and I want to.
我是有更好的理由 我也想解释
I'd just rather not do it here, now.
我只是不想在这儿 现在说
Maybe after my class tomorrow, you could come by.
明天我下课后 也许你可以来一趟
I don't think so.
我去不了
Damn it, Melinda, I-I know I've handled this all wrong.
该死 梅琳达 我知道是我处理得不好
I shouldn't have walked away like I did.
我不该那样一走了之
I did the same to you.
我也一样回敬你了
Now we're even.
现在我们两不相欠
I reached out to the ATCU and talked to that guy Banks.
我联络了ATCU 跟那个班克斯聊了聊
What did he give you?
他跟你说了什么[给了你什么]
Besides a case of the creeps, he said the virus I found
除了鸡皮疙瘩之外 他说我发现的病毒
was sent out to the other inhumans they've come across.
也被发送到他们之前遇到的其他异人的电脑上了
They just didn't spot it.
他们只是没发现
See? Cooperation pays off.
瞧 合作这不有收效吗
It was hardly cooperation.
算什么合作啊
Not only didn't they find the virus,
他们不仅没发现病毒
but they couldn't trace it, either.
还无法追踪其来源
I'm guessing you did.
那么你是追踪到喽
Meet Dwight Frye...
这是杜怀特·弗莱
Former programmer, serial online gamer, and I.T. guy.
前程序员 网络玩家 IT技术员
The killer has an I.T. guy?
这个杀手还有个IT技术员
What if he was one before he changed?
或许他变身前就是个IT技术员呢
Interesting theory.
有趣的理论
He works for the social security administration.
他为社会保障总署工作
Yeah, but he hasn't been there in weeks.
嗯 但他已经数周没去上班了
He'd have access to all kinds of records,
他能拿到各种档案
be able to track people.
可以追踪人
Forget that. How did the ATCU not track him?
别管那个了 ATCU怎么会没找到他
He's one of their own. He's a government employee.
他是他们自己人 是个政府雇员
You think the ATCU knew about him?
你觉得ATCU早知道他
Worse.
可能更糟
What if they're running him?
如果他是他们的手下呢
I think the conspiracy nut in you
我觉得你心里那个阴谋论疯
had a few too many lattes this morning.
今早喝多了拿铁 太兴奋了
I did have a latte. It was a double.
我没喝拿铁 是双份浓缩
But if I didn't know any better,
但如果我不知情
I'd say you were defending the ATCU
会以为你在维护ATCU呢
or the dragon lady.
或是那个母夜叉
I assume you mean Rosalind.
你是指罗莎琳吧
There's that first-name thing again... it's a dead giveaway.
又直呼其名 太明显了
I mean, don't feel bad.
别不好意思
She's sharp, attractive, head of a big, shady organization.
她聪明 漂亮 还是大型机密组织的头头
- I don't like where this is going. - You think I do?
-我不喜欢这对话的走向 -你以为我喜欢吗
Go grab Mack and a flight team.
去找迈克 带上一支飞行队
We're gonna see what this Mr. Frye has to say for himself.
我们看看这位弗莱先生怎么说
Copy that.
收到
马里兰州 巴尔的摩
Look who's here.
看看谁来了
Her again?
又是她
Remember, best behavior.
记住 客气点
- Coulson. - Ms. Price. See?
-科尔森 -普莱斯女士 看
Called you first this time.
这不先叫你了
Very nice of you.
多谢你了
Signs of life inside?
里面有生命迹象吗
All quiet. Perimeter's locked up.
没动静 周围已经封锁
Once the threat's contained,
威胁控制好后
our holding facility is prepped to take him.
我们的监禁机构已经准备好接受他了
I'd like to see that sometime,
我想哪天去看看
make sure you're not going all Guantánamo.
确保你们没搞成关塔那摩监狱
Oh, well, that can be arranged,
可以安排啊
as long as I can get something in return,
只要礼尚往来
like a visit to your secret base
比如让我去参观你们的秘密基地
or maybe a ride on that fancy new plane?
或许乘一次你们帅气的新飞机
You know that door won't open itself, right?
你知道那扇门不会自己开吧
It's okay. We're not here to hurt you.
没事的 我们不会伤害你的
What? I...
什么
I can't hear you. What did you say?
我听不清 你说什么
Get out!
滚出去
Get out! Get out!
走开 滚出去
Get out! Get out!!
出去 出去
Get out!
出去
Daisy, you all right?
黛西 没事吧
Yeah. But he's not.
嗯 但他有事
Mr. Frye, come out and say "Hello."
弗莱先生 出来打个招呼
- How hard did you hit him? - Not that hard.
-你下手多重啊 -没那么重
So what's wrong with him?
那他是怎么了
I don't know, but I don't think he's our guy.
我不知道 但我觉得应该不是他
She's killing me.
她得要我命了
Get her out of here.
让她出去
He's having some kind of reaction to our special friend here.
他对我们的特别朋友有些反应
You think?
净废话
If we want answers, might help if she's not here.
如果想问出什么 她不在场可能更好
Just a thought.
就那么一提
Well, pretty strong meds you got here.
这些药都很厉害啊
Ever since I turned, migraine hits me like a bus
我转化之后 每次靠近
anytime I get close to one of...whatever we are.
我们这种...东西 都头疼得要死
The rash is just a bonus.
皮疹只是"锦上添花"
So you're a diving rod for others like you.
这么说你是你同类的探测器
Is that how you find your victims?
你就是这么找到那些被害人的吗
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你们在说什么
We have all your computers.
我们收缴了你的所有电脑
We know about the virus... how you sent it to all of them.
我们知道病毒的事了 是你发给了他们
You're the brains of the operation,
你是行动的主使者
and your giant pit bull does all the killing for you.
那只大斗牛犬只是替你杀人
Is that it?
是这样吗
Where you going, Mr. Frye?
你想去哪 弗莱先生
What the...
搞什么
Be careful. It's got a laser finger.
小心 手指有激光的
Talk to us.
交待吧
How did you know who these victims were?
你怎么知道被害人身份的
Lash gave me their names.
鞭笞把他们的名字告诉我的
All I did was track them down.
我只是负责找到他们
Lash? Big guy, dreads, likes to leave holes in people?
鞭笞 大块头 脏辫儿 喜欢给人戳洞洞
- That sounds like our pit bull. - Yeah, great.
-应该就是那头斗牛犬了 -是啊
Looks like good old Dwight here will lead us right to him.
看来杜怀特能直接带我们找到他
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪
I mean, he always comes to me.
总是他来找我
If all you did was track down the victims,
如果你只负责追踪被害人
how did he know their names?
他是怎么知道他们名字的
Divine inspiration.
灵光一现
You guys don't get it.
你们不懂
You should be helping him, not hunting him.
你们该帮他 不是追捕他
Help him kill people... 'cause, sure, that makes sense.
帮他杀人吗 好啊 这合情合理
Do you think he likes doing what he's doing?
你以为他喜欢这么做吗
He doesn't.
不是的
Ever since I turned, I feel like my skin is on fire
我转化后 皮肤一直像着火了一样
and there's a jackhammer in my head.
脑子里像有个手提钻
I wake up thinking that the pain will go away...
我每天起来都以为痛苦会消失
But it doesn't.
但它没有
The only thing that helps is when Lash does his thing...
只有鞭笞杀人时 我才好受点
Sends us freaks back to where we belong.
他把我们这群怪胎送回我们该去的地方
I didn't want this.
我并不想变成这样
And I know I'm not the only one.
我知道我不是唯一的
Mr. Frye, we can help you, but you have to trust me...
弗莱先生 我们可以帮你 但你听我一句
This Lash is not some angel of mercy.
这个鞭笞不是仁慈天使
No, he's no angel.
不 他不是天使
He's just a guy trying to do the right thing.
他只是在做正确的事
Andrew could help him.
安德鲁可以帮他的
There's no way the ATCU has anyone
ATCU手下不可能有
on their staff with his experience.
那么有经验的人
And where are they taking him? Do we even know?
而且他们带他去哪 我们知道吗
We can't just give them free rein like this.
我们不能让他们这么随心所欲
We can't just look away.
毫不阻拦
Mack, you accompany them.
迈克 你跟他们走
Check out the containment facility.
去看看他们的监禁机构
Gather whatever intel you can. Report back to me.
收集一切可能情报 然后向我报告
I should be on that truck, too, sir.
我也该去 长官
We got a major Hydra operation unfolding. I may need you.
我们有项重要九头蛇行动 我可能需要你
- Not as much as Frye needs me. - Look, I don't like it, "D."
-弗莱更需要我 -我觉得不好 小黛
You were in their cross hairs just the other day.
他们前两天还把枪口对着你呢
Yeah, and look how that worked out.
嗯 看看结果如何
- We're ready to roll. - Not quite yet.
-我们可以走了 -等等
How heavily sedated is Frye?
给弗莱打了多少镇定剂
On a scale of 1 to 10, about a 6.
1到10的话 大概6的程度
No one likes a drooler. Why?
没人喜欢看人流口水 怎么了
I need you to squeeze two more onto that truck.
再加两个人上你们的卡车
That's not what we agreed on.
我们说好的可不是这样
Sharing is a two-way street.
分享是双向的
We invited you to the party.
我们叫你们来了
Now we need to know what you're doing with the guests.
我们现在想知道你们把客人怎么了
Come on, Rosalind.
得了 罗莎琳
Fair is fair.
公平点
Just give me a minute.
等我一下
All right. Hop on board.
好吧 上去吧
Do you really have a laser finger?
你真有激光手指吗
Sorry. It's classified.
抱歉 机密
Looks like your rehab's going well.
看来你的复健成果不错
Can't lie.
我不能说谎
Doesn't feel like it.
感觉不是很好呢
I understand.
我理解
I read up on your surgeries...
我查阅了你的手术情况
Two on the knee, three on the lung.
两个膝盖手术 三个肺部手术
What's left of it.
剩下的肺
Don't forget those fun-loving abscesses.
别漏了那些有趣的脓肿
Well, knowing you, I'm sure you'll be 100% in no time.
就我对你的了解 你肯定很快就能完全恢复了
I'm sorry I snapped before.
抱歉我之前发火了
- No apology necessary. - I thought you told Fitz
-不用道歉 -我以为你告诉菲兹
- what I told you, and I... - Jemma, seriously, stop.
-我跟你说的话了 -珍玛 真的 别说了
I mean, here I am, complaining to you,
我还跟你抱怨
after what you've been through.
也不想想你都经历了什么
Have you told anyone else that you want to go back?
你还跟别人说过你想回去吗
You might want to.
你最好说
There's someone in particular who's really worried about you.
有个人真的很担心你
I wonder who that might be.
不知道是谁呢
He's driving me nuts, you know?
他要把我逼疯了
The other day, he snapped at me
前两天 他因为我把
just because I put a bio sample into a clear specimen bag.
生物样本放进了一个透明样本袋而冲我发火
Clear?
透明
Well, "B" is for "Blue" is for "Biological."
B代表蓝色和生物嘛
And now I see how that would drive you out of the lab.
现在我明白这为什么会逼得你想离开实验室了
Actually, um... It's not all Fitz's fault.
其实 不全怪菲兹
I just got this old, familiar feeling in my gut and had to run.
我又有种熟悉的感觉 不得不跑出来
What feeling is that?
什么感觉
Like Hunter's in trouble.
好像亨特有麻烦了
Clearly, punctuality ain't one of Hydra's core values.
守时显然不是九头蛇的核心价值观之一
Funny. Hands on the car.
真逗 手放车上
I thought we were past all that.
我以为我们不用再这样了
Got to make sure you're clean... director's orders.
得确保你没问题 局长命令
Director?
局长
It's a thing with the boss...
老大的习惯
Some kind of S.H.I.E.L.D. nonsense.
跟神盾局有关
In you go, Richy.
进去吧 瑞奇
I ain't getting in the bloody boot.
我才不要进后备箱呢
It stinks of rotten bananas in there.
里面一股烂香蕉味儿
Does, doesn't it?
还真是啊
Always in the bloody boot...
总是钻后箱
Get comfy, now. It's gonna be a long ride.
躺舒服点 这一路可不近
Oh, when you say long, how...
不近是多...
I feel like we're driving in circles.
我觉得我们在兜圈子
I bet we are.
肯定是
Probably buying time for Mr. Banks to clean up their facility.
大概是给班克斯先生时间清理他们机构
Didn't you catch how fast he left the scene?
没看见他刚刚跑得多快吗
Yeah, so he could get rid of anything
嗯 好去清走一切
Roz doesn't want us to see.
罗莎不希望我们看到的东西
Yeah, that, or he's prepping a cell for you.
嗯 也可能是在为你准备牢房
It's his funeral.
那他是作死
I feel like his meds are wearing off.
我觉得他的药效要过了
I only told them the truth...
我只跟他们说了实话
That you're being... Merciful.
说你是在发慈悲
I'm not merciful.
我不是慈悲
I'm necessary.
是不得不做
No. No, no.
不不
What the hell happened?
怎么回事
The ATCU brought us all to a local E.R. to get checked out.
ATCU带我们来本地急诊室做检查
You got a concussion, separated your shoulder.
你有脑震荡 胳膊脱臼
Everyone else make it?
其他人都没事吧
Not Frye.
弗莱死了
Lash killed him.
鞭笞杀了他
Lucky he didn't kill you, too.
幸好他没把你也杀了
Yeah. Lucky.
是啊 幸好
What's up, "D"? You holding something back?
怎么了 小黛 你有事没说吗
I...I saw something.
我看到了什么
And I'm not sure,
我也不确定
but I don't think Lash is just some great white shark.
但鞭笞可能不是什么大白鲨
I think he can turn into a person.
我觉得他能变回人
Wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait.
等等 等等 什么
You... you're telling me that you saw him transform
你是说你看到他变身成为一个
into a... a regular guy?
普通人吗
It was all shadows, so I didn't get a good look at him,
只看到了影子 没看清楚
but it would explain a lot...
但那样的话
How he comes and goes, disappears when he needs to.
就不怪他能自如来去 不留踪迹了
I mean, think about it, Mack. He could be anybody.
想想看啊 迈克 他可能是任何人
Oh, good. You're awake.
很好 你醒了
How you feeling?
感觉如何
Like a truck fell on me.
像被卡车砸了
Well, at least you lived to tell the tale.
至少你还有命诉说经历
Where's Coulson? I've been trying to reach him.
科尔森呢 我一直想联系他
He's on a mission after a high-value target...
他在执行任务 追踪一个重要目标
A human one, so not your thing.
人类 不是你的菜
- Okay? - Yeah.
-好吗 -嗯
Good luck.
好运
Coulson's leaving with a tac team?
科尔森要带战术小队走吗
May and Hunter have a lead on Ward.
梅和亨特查到了沃德的可能下落
Sounds like a dodgy situat...
听上去有点危险...
Wait. They didn't tell you?
等等 他们没告诉你吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
It's tough when people keep things from you.
被人瞒的滋味儿真不好受
Wakey-wakey.
醒啦
Where are we?
我们在哪
Welcome to where all the fun begins.
欢迎来到乐趣开始的地方
Director's still mulling over a code name for the place...
局长还在考虑给这里起什么代号
"Nemesis," "Omega point."
复仇女神 欧米伽点
Sounds a bit too S.H.I.E.L.D. for my liking.
听上去太神盾了 不对我胃口
Rumor has it the director spent some time with them.
据说局长跟他们合作过
You planning some sort of raid?
你们在策划突袭吗
Always planning something.
我们总在策划什么
You can ask the director yourself.
你自己问局长吧
So... This the new guy?
这就是新来的吗
Yeah.
Turn around, Richy.
转过去吧 瑞奇
Yeah, Richy.
是啊 瑞奇
Why so shy?
怎么这么害羞
My name isn't Richy...
我不叫瑞奇
...Director.
局长
Director, get to cover!
局长 找掩护
Check the perimeter.
查看周边
Look for S.H.I.E.L.D. reinforcements.
看看有没有神盾局增援
I got nothing!
没有情况
Not a man, not a vehicle in sight!
没人 也没车
Come on, Hunter.
拜托 亨特
You weren't actually dumb enough
你不会真蠢到
to come here all cowboy, were you?
一个人闯进来吧
Sorry, this coming from the guy
抱歉 你误杀了自己
who shot his own girlfriend by mistake?
女朋友还好意思跟我比智商
I was hoping you were dead and Bobbi was coming for me.
我还希望是你死了 芭比来追杀我
At least that rematch would have been more even.
至少那样的重赛更加势均力敌
Hardly.
不算吧
I heard it took two of you after hours of torture.
听说当时你们有两个人还折磨了她几小时
Yeah, lesson learned.
是啊 吸取教训了
Should have rigged the door with a grenade.
真该在门上安个手榴弹的
Took your bloody time.
可来了
How many did you count?
多少个
11, including Ward.
11个 包括沃德
- I've taken out five. - Slow day?
-我已经干掉5个了 -状态不佳啊
May...Is that you?
梅 是你吗
'cause that would be great.
那就太棒了
I mean, I was hoping to hold out for a little while longer.
我本来还想再等一阵
Coulson, what's your E.T.A.?
科尔森 你们什么时候到
We're still 20 minutes out from your position.
离你们还有20分钟
You need to get out of there, May, right now.
你得赶紧离开 梅
I'm not sure we can do that.
恐怕不行
I don't care if a fleet of helicarriers flies in here.
我才不管是不是有一舰队的天空航母飞过来
That son of a bitch is mine.
那混蛋是我的
So glad you're here, May.
你能来太好了 梅
I was planning on heading out with a truck full of weapons
我本打算拉着一车亨特好心提供的武器
that Hunter so kindly supplied.
离开这里
Looking to cause a little mayhem,
想去制造点混乱
draw S.H.I.E.L.D. out,
把神盾局引出来
When, instead...
结果
...You came to me.
你却来找我了
You're trapped, Ward.
你被困住了 沃德
Don't interrupt.
别打断我
Not before you see my surprise.
你还没看到我准备的惊喜
That's a live feed, in case you're wondering.
如果你想知道 那是实时信号
Dr. Garner's on his way to teach a class right now...
加纳博士正要去上课呢
Psych 301, I believe.
心理学301吧
I've got my men on him right now.
我的人正盯着他呢
He's bluffing.
他在虚张声势
Watching him die like this isn't quite the same as,
看着他这样死去跟
oh, let's say,
怎么说呢
holding the woman you love in your arms
抱着你爱的女人 看她死去
while she breathes her last breath.
不太一样
But, hey...
不过
It's the best I could do on such short notice.
时间紧迫 我也只能做到这样了
He's trying to get in your head. The video is fake.
他是想搅乱你 那视频是假的
Hey, what are you doing?
你干什么呢
Hey, professor.
教授
Where you been?
你去哪了
If I don't call off my men in the next 30 seconds,
如果我30秒内不叫我的手下停手
Dr. Andrew Garner, the ex-Mr. May, is a dead man.
安德鲁·加纳博士 梅的前夫 就死定了
All you have to do is put your weapons down,
你只需要放下武器
and I'll let you go.
我就放你走
Son of a bitch.
混蛋
You're lying!
你撒谎
I'm not.
我没有
Give you my word, May.
我保证 梅
You know, you're a tough guy to track down.
找你可真不容易
What's going on here, Alex?
怎么回事 亚历克斯
He has a warehouse full of guns here that I brought him.
他有一仓库我送来的枪支
A lot of people will die, May.
会死很多人的 梅
May?
It's Andrew.
是安德鲁
I'm sorry.
对不起
No!
May, what's happening?
梅 怎么回事
Come in. May.
回答 梅
It's Andrew.
是安德鲁
Ward's going to kill him. You have to get to him!
沃德要杀他 快找到他
Come on! Come on!
快走 快走
梅琳达
梅琳达
Come in.
请进
Thank you, Fitz,
谢谢 菲兹
but there's no reason to dote over me.
但你不用这么宠溺我
I'm fine.
我没事
Why do you want to rebuild the portal, Jemma?
你为什么想重建传送门 珍玛
I saw the schematics, the data,
我看到了那图纸 数据
the astronomical research you've been doing, and...
和你在进行的天文研究
...I just can't understand it.
我真是无法理解
After everything you've been through...
你经历了那么多
- Why would you... - Because I have to get back there.
-你为什么 -因为我必须回去
And I need your help to do it.
而且我需要你的帮助
Something happened to me, Fitz, on the other side.
菲兹 我在另一边遇到了些事
It's time I told you the truth...
我该告诉你真相了
About everything.
全部真相