神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第8集: 一尾多头 Many Heads, One Tale

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You made some mistakes in your gameplay.
你走错了几招
You don't even know the game I'm playing.
你都不知道我使的是什么招
Remember this?
记得这个吗
Yeah, from the castle chamber.
嗯 城堡密室里的
Okay. What if the group who carved this symbol into the chamber door
好的 如果在密室门上刻下了这个标识的组织
is the same group that sent Will through the portal?
正是送威尔通过传送门的组织呢
I've only killed those who deserve it.
我杀的都是该杀之人
Who the hell made you judge, jury, and executioner?
是谁让你做法官 陪审团和刽子手了
If we put Andrew in stasis as a human,
如果我们将人形的安德鲁置于静止态
it'll slow his transformation,
就能减缓他的转化
giving us more time to find a cure.
这样我们也有更多时间找到治愈办法
I wanted to apologize for missing our meeting at NORAD.
我想为错过我们在北美防空联合司令部的见面道歉
I will bring him to you soon enough.
我会尽快带他去见你
Time is of the essence.
时间就是金钱啊
I'll be in touch.
再联系
How about some breakfast first?
先吃点早餐吧
漫威影业出品
The octopus is one of the great symbols of Hydra...
章鱼是九头蛇最佳的标志之一
Supremely intelligent, highly adaptable,
无比聪明 适应性强
and they are ruthless killers.
还是无情的杀手
A nearly perfect predator.
差不多是个完美的捕食者
Same can be said of you.
就像你一样
Well, it's a terrifying symbol, but not my idea of dinner.
它确实是个吓人的标志 但并不是我的理想晚餐
Then again, I am adaptable.
但毕竟 我适应性很强
I hope you can be, too.
我希望你也是如此
Well, that depends on your request.
那得看你要提什么要求了
You're one of the last heads of Hydra's old guard.
你是仅存的几个九头蛇原高层之一
Thanks in no small part to you.
这还要谢谢你啊
You should be thanking me.
你确实该感谢我
I trimmed the fat from your ranks.
我帮你清理了冗余人员
You weren't just trimming the fat
你去找冯·斯特拉克之子
going after the Von Strucker boy.
可不只是在清理冗余
You were digging.
你是在查
And I know what you were hoping to find.
而且我知道你想找什么
You're chasing rumors, ghosts.
你在追查谣传 寻找幽灵
The Von Strucker family vault does not exist.
冯·斯特拉克的家族密室并不存在
Truthfully, I'd believe you
老实说 我本会相信你的
if you hadn't sacrificed the only heir to it.
如果你没牺牲掉他家唯一的血脉的话
And you control the vault now, right?
密室现在被你控制了 对吗
That vault is said to have Hydra's greatest power.
传说密室拥有九头蛇最大的力量
Why don't you and I put it to good use?
我们为什么不好好加以利用呢
Hydra is a complicated organization,
九头蛇是个复杂的组织
and I don't have time to give you a history lesson.
我也没时间给你上历史课
I do have some long-standing plans
我确实有一些长期计划
that are finally coming together,
终于要实现了
and your simple vendetta...
而你的复仇计划
doesn't currently fit in with them.
目前与它们并不契合
I will find that vault.
我会找到那个密室的
You're a smart predator.
你是个聪明的捕食者
But you don't live on top of the food chain.
但你并不处在食物链顶端
Okay.
好吧
Well-fought.
打得不错
So, Malick wanted me slaughtered,
马利克想杀我
which means I'm on the right track.
证明我找的方向是正确的
See, I know where the vault is.
其实我知道密室在哪里
Just don't know how to get in.
只是不知要如何进去
Which creates a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity
因此对于那些曾陪他去过的人来讲
for anyone who has accompanied him there.
这是一个千载难逢的机会
We're not helping you.
我们不会帮你的
Well, then...
那好吧
Who's on the bottom of the food chain now?
看看现在谁处于食物链底端了
神盾局特工第三季 第八集
神盾局特工第三季 第八集
神盾局特工第三季 第八集
神盾局特工
That's the compound we used to tranquilize Andrew.
这是我们给安德鲁用的镇静剂
Those tanks should be enough to keep him sedated if need be.
如果迫不得已 这几罐应该足以让他保持镇静了
Tell me we're doing the right thing.
告诉我我们是在做正确的事
We are.
是的
He'll be put in stasis, held in human form,
他会以人形被置入静止态
before that thing can completely take him over.
不让那东西完全控制他
And the cure you're working on?
你在研究的解药如何了
We're throwing everything we can at it.
我们已经动用了一切可用资源
He was one of the good ones... is.
他本是个好人 现在也是
I know he was a friend. You're doing all you can.
我知道他是你的朋友 你在竭尽所能了
We'll keep you up to speed on everything we do.
我们那边的进展会随时通知你
Maybe you should come to the base in the next day or so,
要不你改天来基地吧
talk me through it.
详细跟我说说
Anyone gonna talk to her?
有谁去跟她聊聊吗
She'll talk when she's ready.
她准备好了自然会开口的
Hey, stop. Stop. Stop.
别弄了 别弄了
Okay, just go before you drop another priceless manuscript.
你走吧 免得又弄掉一份价值连城的原稿
Why don't you go deface a picasso or something?
你要添乱就去糟蹋毕加索的画吧
- Fitz, what are you doing? - They're all idiots.
-菲兹 你干什么呢 -他们都是白痴
Be nice.
友好点
Sorry. Well-meaning idiots.
抱歉 他们是心怀好意的白痴
It's been a rough day.
今天不太顺
You brought in all these books?
你把这些书都拿来了
Every volume on symbolic anthropology and iconography I could find.
我能找到的所有关于象征人类学和肖像学的书
Hopefully it matches, um...
希望能跟...
...this.
这个吻合
It's the ram's head symbol.
这符号是公羊头
I think Will's distant star pathfinder program hid it in the logo.
我觉得威尔的远星寻路者计划将其藏在了标志中
About 200 years after the group studying the monolith
而两百年前 一群研究巨石的人
chiseled it into the floor of the castle.
曾将它刻在城堡地上
Yeah. No coincidence there.
对 不会是巧合
If we get lucky,
如果运气好
tracing its origin could give us some sort of insight into how to save...
追踪其起源 也许能让我们想到怎么救...
Sorry.
抱歉
Just feel so bad for may.
我只是为梅感到难过
I don't know how you get over that.
真不知要怎样熬过这种事
She's been giving me the hate stare since I got here.
从我到这儿起 她就一直对我怒目而视
I had to sleep with one eye open last night.
我昨晚都是睁着一只眼睡觉的
But you slept.
但你至少睡了
Yeah, for the first time in a long time.
嗯 好久没安心睡过觉了
I've been running long enough to appreciate
我逃亡太久 一个无人知晓的
a secret underground base no one knows about,
秘密地下基地就让我很满足了
Even if you all live on top of each other like keebler elves.
虽然你们都像饼干小精灵一样摞着睡
It's one roof, but it's big. Lots of space.
房间少 但面积大 有足够空间
Not that you need to keep your space.
倒不是说你需要保持距离
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry I moved in.
抱歉我搬进来了
- I hope it's not weird. - Weird?
-希望不会怪怪的 -怪怪的
We kissed. That happened.
我们接吻了 那是事实
Do we need to talk about it?
需要聊聊吗
Nope. We do not need to.
不用 完全不用
Why don't we just see what happens?
咱们还是看看会怎么样吧
Will that happen again?
那个还会再发生吗
Planning takes the fun out of it.
都计划好了就没意思了
Plus, you know, you'll have tougher decisions to face, right?
而且 你知道自己还有更艰难的决定要做吧
You can't just stay here.
你不能闲待在这里
Coulson only lets people in the base who have a role in his game plan.
科尔森只让能在他的计划中发挥作用的人进入基地
I feel like you're gonna tell me
我觉得你是要告诉我
I didn't make Little League All-stars.
我没打进小联盟全明星
It's Rosalind, sir.
是关于罗莎琳 长官
I know you two have grown closer,
我知道你们两个走得越来越近
and I'm concerned that maybe you might, uh...
我担心你也许...
Um, maybe you two...
也许你们俩...
You can say it.
说出来吧
Are you sleeping together?
你们上床了吗
That's none of your business.
这不关你的事
I'm sorry to press, sir, but I need to know.
我也不想逼你 长官 但我必须知道
Do you have feelings for her, or are you playing an angle?
你对她有感情吗 还是你有其他打算
Again, not your business.
再说一遍 不关你的事
But you really think I'm that guy?
但你真觉得我是那种人吗
If not, then it is my business,
如果不是 那就和我有关
because now you're bringing her, the head of the ATCU,
因为现在你要带她 ATCU的头头
into our hidden base.
进入我们的秘密基地
Easy, Mack.
放松 迈克
I like Roz.
我喜欢罗莎
Whether she can be trusted... yet to be determined.
她是否值得信任 还有待观察
How is that not a deal breaker?
这难道不是个大问题吗
Because the only spies without trust issues
因为没疑心的间谍
are either young or dead.
不是太年轻就是死了
I hope I can trust Roz. I want to.
我希望我能信任罗莎 我想信任她
That's why I'm bringing her here face-to-face...
所以我才把她带到这里来 面对面
so I can look her in the eye and find out.
让我能看着她的眼睛 一探究竟
Meanwhile, the rest of you will have to go behind her back.
同时 你们得暗中展开调查
Today, we're launching Operation Spotlight.
今天 我们要开展聚光灯行动
The objective...
目标是
to peer into every shadowy corner of the ATCU.
一窥ATCU的每个阴暗角落
The last few days have been hard.
最近几天很难熬
What happened with Dr. Garner is tragic,
加纳博士的遭遇很不幸
but it has also created a rare moment of opportunity for us.
但它也为我们创造了一个珍贵的机会
The ATCU brought Dr. Garner's containment module
ATCU把加纳博士的隔离舱
into their research facility.
带回了他们的研究基地
S.H.I.E.L.D. is going to use that as a way to gain access.
神盾局要利用这个机会打进去
Going in on the ground will be Bobbi and Hunter.
芭比和亨特从地面进入
Quarterbacking from Zephyr One will be Daisy and Mack.
黛西和迈克在和风一号上支援
- Handling extraction... May and... - Him.
-负责撤离的是梅和... -他
Okay.
好吧
I guess the new guy will gain a firsthand look
那么新人将跟随梅特工
of our operations with Agent May.
亲身体验我们的行动
Let me be clear.
我先说清楚
I want to know everything... what's inside the facility,
我要了解一切 机构内有什么
how close they are to this cure they've been working on,
他们离找到治愈办法还有多久
which inhumans they're holding and where they came from,
他们控制了哪些异人 以及他们从何而来
and finally, what it is the ATCU actually wants with them.
还有 ATCU究竟想把他们怎么样
- Questions? - Yeah.
-有问题吗 -有
Why now?
为什么是现在
Because I think the head of the ATCU finally trusts me.
因为我认为ATCU的头头终于信任我了
I'd like that feeling to be mutual.
我希望也能信任她
Let's get to work.
我们开始行动
That answer your concerns?
这能回应你的担忧吗
Just raises all new ones.
给了我新的担忧
You've kept quiet.
你们都不交代
I admire that.
我很欣赏
These babies burn up to 2,600 degrees.
这小东西能烧到1400摄氏度
I was a bit of a pyro when I was a kid.
我小时候很喜欢玩火
Got me into some real trouble.
给我惹了不少麻烦
But damn if I don't love the sound of that gas igniting.
但我就是喜欢瓦斯烧起来的声音
You have to incorporate what you love into your work.
人得把工作和爱好结合起来
You see, the trick is,
你瞧 秘诀就在于
you want them to know it's gonna hurt.
你要让他们知道这会很痛
Build anticipation.
建立期望值
But you have to let them imagine a better world.
但也要让他们能想像到一种更好的情况
You could walk into Strucker's vault with me.
你可以和我一起去斯特拉克的密室
You just have to show me how.
你只需告诉我怎么进去
We can go in there together, share what we find.
我们可以一起进去 找到的东西你也有份
You can torch us all you want. There's nothing to tell.
随你怎么折磨我们 我们没什么可说的
He uses different people when he travels to Zepkow.
他去策普科的时候会带不同的人
And even they don't know where the vault's buried.
就连他们也不知道密室究竟在哪
Zepkow. Germany.
策普科 在德国
I lied.
我骗你们的
Strucker has many vaults.
斯特拉克有很多密室
I know them all.
我都知道
Just didn't know Zepkow was the one I needed.
只是不知道我要找的那个在策普科
Be proud. You stayed quiet.
你该自豪 你守口如瓶
You would've fit in good with my men.
你本能跟我的手下打成一片的
Miss Price...
普莱斯女士
Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
欢迎来到神盾局
Not exactly running things out of your mom's basement, are we?
还真不是小打小闹啊 对吧
Did you give it a slick code name?
你有给这儿取个机灵的代号吗
Classified. But to me, it's home.
那是机密 不过对我来说 这就是家
That's cute.
真有爱
Almost as cute as flying me in circles for six hours on a plane.
几乎像让飞机拉我在天上绕了六个小时一样有爱
I don't know if I'm in Albuquerque or Albania.
我都不知道这是阿尔伯克基还是阿尔巴尼亚了
Imagine the possibilities. And be flattered.
尽情想象吧 你该庆幸了
I waived our usual blindfold protocol.
我没用通常蒙眼的方法招待你
Oh, don't say you're going soft, Director.
可别告诉我你心慈手软了 局长
Then again,
话说回来
completely disabled my phone for the entire flight.
你还是在整个飞行过程中瘫痪了我的手机
Couldn't even check my fantasy-football scores.
我连幻想橄榄球得分都看不了
Such cruelty.
太残忍了
I can reactivate the phone,
我可以给你重启手机
but we'll need to sweep for wireless sniffers first.
但我们要先扫描有没有无线网络嗅探器
Two words I never want to hear again.
再也不想听到这个词了
Go for it, cowboy.
查吧 小牛仔
You left your intelligence-gathering phone
你把你收集情报的手机
at your apartment, didn't you?
放在公寓了 是不是
I almost didn't, but I thought it might be rude.
差点就带上了 不过我觉得那样太粗鲁了
Please. We expect nothing less.
拜托 你当然会这样
Incoming data upload from Rosalind's phone.
正在接收罗莎琳手机里的数据
Okay.
好的
Let's wake up the ATCU I.T. ASAP.
我们赶紧叫醒ATCU的IT技术员吧
ATCU机构
归航信标传送中
归航信标传送中
Oh, yeah. That's my favorite episode.
对 那是我最喜欢的一集
I mean, Darlene was set up perfectly...
达琳完全被设计了
every word she said.
她说的每句话都是
检测到发出信号发射
检测到发出信号发射
Did you see that?
你看到了吗
What was that?
刚刚怎么回事
Did you just hack the ATCU?
你刚刚黑了ATCU吗
No, but the containment module
没有 但是隔离舱
broadcasts some pretty intense encrypted homing signals.
能发射非常厉害的加密归航信号
You put it inside a corporate office,
把它放进公司办公室
and it'll wig the I.T. department out real good.
就足以吓坏IT部了
FBI cyber investigative task force.
联调局网络调查特别小组
How may I help you, Mr., uh, Wilson?
有什么需要我帮忙的吗 威尔逊先生
What exactly is going on over there?
究竟怎么了
Well, multiple agency servers
刚刚几分钟内
have been attacked in the last few minutes,
多部联调局服务器受到攻击
and the traffic traces back to your IPs.
流量追踪到你们的IP地址那里
We've already, uh, dispatched
我们已经派了
a rapid-response unit to your location.
一个紧急响应小组前往你那里
Please, just cooperate fully. Should be fine.
请全力合作 应该会没事的
I can assure you, they're our absolute best.
我保证 他们是我们最棒的人
Listen, agent Phillips,
菲利普斯特工
our systems check out perfectly, okay?
我们的系统完全没问题
We're showing no signs of a breach.
没有入侵迹象
I don't think you'll be necessary here.
我认为你们没有必要前来
I think that it was a glitch.
我觉得只是个小故障
A glitch, yeah.
小故障 可不是吗
Of course it looks like a glitch.
当然看上去只是个小故障
That's the point.
就要这效果
You congratulate yourself, crisis averted, then go home,
你们以为危机解除 高兴地回家了
never noticing the polymorphic root kit
根本注意不到有多态后门
buried deep inside your system...
被深埋在了你们的系统里
Until hackers activate it to...
直到黑客激活它
Bypass that sweet, stateless multi...
进而绕开你十分为之骄傲的
Factor authentication...
可爱的无态
Code you are so bloody proud of.
多元认证码
洋基队去死
Red Sox fan?
红袜队球迷
Red coats, actually.
我是红衣军[英国人]的
This guy does not look like FBI.
这人看上去不像是联调局的
He wasn't.
他不是
Dane here crashed the Pentagon servers,
戴恩曾经侵入过五角大楼服务器
以色列情报机关
婚外情网站
Mossad's, Ashley Madison.
还有摩萨德 阿什利·麦迪逊
He's the best consultant we have.
他是我们最好的顾问
Otherwise, he'd be in jail or I'd have shot him by now.
否则他要么在蹲监狱 要么早被我打死了
If he says that you have a problem, listen.
如果他说你们有问题 那就听着
Our system's airtight.
我们的系统无懈可击
Well, if your system's so secure,
如果你们的系统这么安全
how'd your staff's credentials leak out?
那你们工作人员的信息是怎么泄露的
罗莎琳·普莱斯
What?
什么
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
There's no way someone got past our software.
没人能通过我们的软件
Who said anything about software?
谁说是软件了
We think hardware was smuggled in.
我们认为是有硬件被偷运进来
You called, detecting some sort of broadcast?
你打电话时说检测到发射信号
The ATCU security is way too strong.
ATCU的安全系统很强 不会...
Was nothing brought into this facility in the last 24 hours?
这24小时内没有任何物品被带进来吗
No. Our employee's keys don't make it past security.
没有 员工的钥匙都带不进来
We haven't brought in anything, except the, uh...
我们没有带进来任何物品 除了...
Oh, no.
糟了
I need to make a phone call.
我得打个电话
We've had some major breakthroughs here...
我们取得了一些突破性进展
Advances in alien biology, robotics, prosthetics.
外星生物 机器人技术 假肢方面都大有进展
Well, it cuts a hell of a silhouette.
它留下的轮廓是挺帅气的
You know, they mostly got it right.
总得来说做得还不错
So you did reactivate it.
你真重启了它
Hello, I.T. Department that calls me only when there's a problem.
你好啊 只有出问题才会打给我的IT部
What's the problem?
出什么问题了
There's an FBI task force here.
来了个联调局特别小组
An energy pulse was detected inside our facility
我们大楼内检测到了能量脉冲
right before, um... an apparent security leak.
随后...出现了安全漏洞
Have you found the cause?
找到原因了吗
Well, ma'am, I think it could be
长官 我认为可能是
the S.H.I.E.L.D. containment module we brought in.
刚运进来的神盾局隔离舱
Dearest, is it possible that your containment module
亲爱的 你们的隔离舱会不会
tried to access the ATCU's system?
试图进入ATCU的系统
Absolutely.
绝对可能
It scans any local network it finds.
它自动扫描能检测到的所有局域网
All our hardware does.
我们的硬件都这样
Well, we noticed,
我们发现了
and we're gonna have to go ahead and shut that down.
现在要关掉它了
Can't blame a guy for trying.
总得试试看嘛
Hey, Steve,
史蒂夫
You're supposed to protect the ATCU from things like this.
你应该保护ATCU免受此类威胁
So play nice with the FBI's task force, and fix it.
跟联调局特别小组好好合作 把问题解决好
You're lucky you're cute.
幸好你这么惹人爱 就不怪你了
We really have to figure out other ways to flirt.
我们真得换换调情的方式了
Are you alphabetizing those?
你在按字母排序吗
Don't be ridiculous.
别傻了
I'm organizing them by subject and date.
我在按主题和日期分类
No, you're procrastinating.
不 你在拖延时间
Is there something so terrible about a comprehensive system?
一个综合系统有什么可怕的
- Why don't you want to go look into one of... - I've been looking.
-你为什么不去查... -我查过了
I just don't like what I'm seeing.
我就是不喜欢查到的结果
You found a lead?
找到线索了吗
Will wasn't sent on a mission.
威尔不是被派去做任务的
He was sacrificed.
他是被牺牲了
The symbol used for his space program?
他所在的太空项目的标志
Tied to ritualistic blood sacrifice.
和仪式性血祭有关
People working with NASA.
就是跟宇航局合作的人
Between this and Andrew,
这事 再加上安德鲁的事
I have that sinking feeling again, Fitz...
我那种恐惧感又上来了 菲兹...
That we never really know who's next to us.
我们永远不得而知身边人的真面目
Thank you.
谢谢
These should keep me warm.
这应该够保暖了
This gonna get you in trouble?
这会给你惹麻烦吗
Up here, I control everything.
在空中 我说了算
Always?
一向如此吗
You ever find yourself completely out of control?
你有没有完全失控过
I'll be in Moscow soon enough with a day off.
我很快就能到莫斯科 然后休假一天
Come see for yourself.
你自己来看吧
I wish I could, but I'm not going to Moscow.
真想去啊 可我并不是去莫斯科
This was the only flight I could find passing over Zepkow.
这是我找到的唯一一架途经策普科的飞机
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
please return to your seats,
请回到您的座位坐好
and keep your seatbelts fastened.
系好安全带
You may experience some turbulence coming up.
飞机可能会遭遇气流
Don't be alarmed.
别紧张
That's just your pilot diving to equalize cabin pressure
那只是飞行员在急速下降以平衡舱压
before you freeze to death.
然后你们都会冻死
Oh, and, uh... from all of us here at Hydra,
还有 九头蛇全体人员
thanks for flying the friendly skies.
感谢各位搭乘联合航空
These symbols trace back thousands of years...
这些符号可以追朔至几千年前
groups obsessed with death and ritualistic killings.
一些痴迷于死亡和仪式性杀戮的组织
It's intertwined with the origin of pagan devil myths.
与异教恶魔神话的起源交织在一起
And then, suddenly, there they were,
然后他们突然出现
secretly funding NASA missions.
秘密资助宇航局的任务
They knew something.
他们肯定知道些什么
These texts go back 1,000 years.
这些文字可追朔到一千年前
Fitz, there's nothing in here to help open the portal.
菲兹 这里没什么能帮我们打开传送门的东西
Of course there is.
肯定有
No, it's just copious examples of how this group was evil
不 只有各种证明该组织邪恶的案例
and used Will as a blood offering.
而且说明了他们拿威尔当血祭
But if we can find out their goal,
但如果我们能查明他们的目标
we can find out how they tried to achieve it.
就能查到他们为达目的尝试过的方法
Even if we have to stay up all night,
即使我们要熬通宵
we'll find something...
总会有所发现的
Something to help us bring back Will.
然后借此把威尔带回来
You have to stop.
你必须停下来
Excuse me?
你说什么
Stop. Just stop trying to do all the right things.
别再找了 别再做正确的事了
It's too much.
我受不了了
Is this a silver tie-clip camera?
这是银色领带夹相机吗
Platinum. 1963.
是铂金 1963年制
You really are a S.H.I.E.L.D. lifer.
你真是完全献身于神盾局啊
I bet there's a story behind each one of these
这些东西背后肯定都有故事
that I'd love to hear.
我很想听听
I have a real soft spot for that golden age.
我对那个黄金年代情有独钟
They recruit you out of college?
他们是从大学招你进来的吗
- Studying... - History.
-专业是 -历史
I started to inadvertently uncover how much of that history
我开始无意中发现神盾局
S.H.I.E.L.D. had helped to shape,
影响了很多历史
so they snatched me up.
于是他们把我招了来
So, you've really never known anyone in S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你真不认识神盾局的任何人吗
I find that hard to believe.
我觉得这难以置信
Only in passing.
至多萍水相逢
Come on. You can tell me if you have.
别这样 你认识的话就告诉我
I'm the director. You're inside our secret base.
我是局长 你都来到我们的秘密基地了
You know, I hate to disappoint you, Phil,
我也不想让你失望 菲尔
but until recently,
但直到最近
I was in the normal intelligence game,
我做的还都是正常的情报工作
not paranormal.
不是超自然的
You're my first.
你是我认识的第一个
You know, I got to admit.
不得不承认
I didn't picture you keeping things so analog.
我没想到你会有这么多物品
Yeah, files, books, vinyl.
是啊 文件 书籍 黑胶盘
There's a tactile benefit...
有种很棒的触感
the way they feel in your hands, the wear and tear.
那种手感 那种沧桑
Oh, the smell.
还有味道
I love the smell of books.
我爱书本的味道
Helps me think.
有助我思考
Besides, we both know
而且 我们都知道
how vulnerable the digital world is to infiltration.
数字世界多么容易被渗透
金发女和英国佬接近了
So sorry, Steve-o.
非常抱歉啊史蒂夫
Nothing worse for an I.T. guy
没什么比让别人登录终端
than someone logging into a terminal.
更让IT技术员闹心了
Makes you feel violated, doesn't it?
让人有种受到侵犯的感觉 对吧
How do we know he's not just looking for exploits
我们怎么知道他不是在找
to get into our system when it goes back to being a black hat?
我们系统的漏洞 回头再做黑客时好利用呢
Oh, there's no going back for Dane.
戴恩别想回头了
But I am here to find the exploits,
但我确实是来查找漏洞的
and I'm gonna need a log-in to determine if...
我也确实需要登录进去好检测
The Trojan Horse hardware emitted a signal pulse that allows access...
木马硬件是否发出过信号脉冲以进入...
To your UDP or TCP ports, mate.
你们的用户报文协议或者传输控制协议端口
Have you checked that yet?
你们检查那个了吗
You can use a command prompt to enter a guest username.
你可以用命令提示符输入访客用户名
And unwittingly give us remote access.
同时毫不知情地让我们得以远程访问
Okay, Hunter, type this in...
亨特 输入这个
"C," colon, forward slash, "System",
C 冒号 斜杠 系统
forward slash, "Request user."
斜杠 请求用户
Hunter. Oh, god. Hunter.
亨特 天 亨特
Please tell me you know which one is forward slash.
拜托告诉我你知道哪个是斜杠
Yes. Typing.
知道 正打呢
I'm just helping your sluggish code keep up.
我只是想让你迟钝的代码跟上我的速度
Hilarious.
真好笑
And the username.
用户名
Username... "God save the queen."
用户名 天佑女王
Yeah, I let him pick it.
对 我让他自己起的
Bingo.
好啦
May, you're up.
梅 该你了
Agent May said she wants you with her on this, yeah?
梅特工说过想让你跟她一起行动吧
Yeah.
Well, then, I suggest you move your ass.
那你也赶紧走吧
科学部
There.
就是这儿
地下三层 科学部
能力增强样本管理室
Bobbi, enhanced specimen control...
芭比 能力增强样本管理室
North, stairs at the end of the hall,
北面 走廊尽头的楼梯
three floors down in the science division.
科学部地下第三层
Ringing your phone now.
正给你打过去
My superiors on Pennsylvania Avenue.
是我联调局总部的上司
I need to step away for a moment to give them my full report.
失陪一下 我得给他们汇报情况
Okay.
好的
Check that section.
检查那个区域
See how many inhumans they're keeping in there.
看看有多少异人被关在那里
And grab any samples of the potential cure.
拿点他们在研发的解药样本走
Now all Hunter has to do is run his mouth and waste time.
现在亨特只需要嘴炮打发时间
Oh, he excels at that.
这他可在行了
Daisy?
黛西
Thank you.
谢谢
Here?
坐这里吗
So, you need me to do anything?
需要我做什么
Why bring me if you're not even gonna talk to me?
你都不愿跟我说话 为什么带上我
Where do you get off?
你什么意思啊
Are you seriously mad at me?
你居然还生我气吗
I'm mad at myself for roping you into this.
我生自己的气 把你拖下了水
It's not fair.
这不公平
And I'm mad that you're so willing to help.
我也气你愿意帮忙
As opposed to what?
要不然呢
What do you expect?
你以为我该怎样
I don't know. Get angry.
我不知道 生气啊
I cannot fathom any way out of this
我想不到有什么办法
without hurting someone I care about.
能避免伤害我在意的人
You think that I'm not angry?!
你以为我不生气吗
I'm sick to my stomach.
我胃都气疼了
I'm furious, but not at you.
我快气炸了 但不是对你
'cause we're cursed.
我们被诅咒了
The bloody cosmos wants us to be apart.
宇宙不希望我们在一起
The cosmos doesn't want anything.
宇宙什么都不会希望
Yeah, well, I beg to differ.
我不这么觉得
'cause we had years side-by-side.
我们共事那么多年
never occurred to us.
从未对彼此有过感觉
And then when it does,
产生感觉后
we don't have the courage to talk about it.
我们又没勇气去谈谈这事
Well, you only mentioned it at the bottom of the sea,
你只在海底 我们马上要死时
- facing certain death. - You wait until I'm bound
-才说起 -你一直等到我
for a war on an aircraft carrier,
要去航空航母上作战才说
and then you get swept off to some far-flung planet.
然后就被卷去个遥远的星球了
With him.
和他在一起
Top-marks pilot astronaut hero man.
一流宇航员 大英雄
I would do anything...
我愿付出一切...
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
I don't know. I think...
我不知道 我觉得...
Yes.
爱吧
Yeah.
好吧
Yeah, of course you do. Of course you do.
你当然爱了 当然了
He's strong and smart,
他强壮又聪明
and you gave each other hope on the edge of nowhere.
你们在宇宙尽头给了彼此希望
Don't do this, Fitz.
别这样 菲兹
You think I didn't look for dirt on him?
你以为我没挖他的黑历史吗
I did. And there's nothing.
挖了 但我什么也没找到
I can't hate him. He's great.
我无法恨他 他太好了
Why else would you fall for him? He did everything right.
要不你怎么会爱上他呢 他做的一切都是对的
And you dove through a hole in the universe for me!
你还为我穿越了宇宙呢
We're cursed.
我们被诅咒了
Fitz, is that what I think it is?
菲兹 这是我想的那东西吗
Andrew was a PhD in psychology.
安德鲁是个心理学博士
Now he's a specimen.
现在却成了样本
能力增强样本管理室
能力增强样本管理室
Open sesame.
芝麻开门
Dr. Garner, I'm so sorry about everything.
加纳博士 我对发生的一切十分抱歉
No one warned me there'd be a flight.
没人跟我说要搭飞机
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Gideon Malick.
我是吉迪恩·马利克
I advise the president's staff,
我为总统手下做顾问
and I want to assure you that we're working with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我跟你保证我们在与神盾局合作
to do everything we can to help you.
一起尽最大努力帮助你
With what? A cure?
怎么帮我 研制解药吗
I know how pharmaceuticals work.
我知道药品是怎么开发的
What are you? A decade away from treatment?
你们离研制成功还得差十年吧
It strikes me that no one's asked if you even want treatment.
我突然想到 都没人问过你想不想被治愈
They haven't asked
他们完全没有
your opinion on the situation at all, have they?
问过你对此的意见 是吗
No.
没有
But, then, all they see
但是 他们眼中的我
is a killer.
就是一个杀手
Well, surely, you have taken a hard stance,
不过你确实态度强硬
but, then, this is an invading alien contagion
但是 这是一种侵略性外星传染病
which S.H.I.E.L.D. has known about for quite some time.
而神盾局早就知道了
They protected no one... including you.
他们谁都没能保护 包括你
There's more nuance to S.H.I.E.L.D. than that.
神盾局可没那么简单
Why worry about them?
为什么要担心他们
S.H.I.E.L.D. has good intentions but questionable methods.
神盾局的初衷是好的 但是手段有待商榷
That much is true.
这话倒是没错
They can't help themselves
他们总是忍不住
from jumping into the deep end of dangerous waters.
深入险境
We agree on more than we don't.
我们的观点相合多于相左
I can help you, Dr. Garner.
我可以帮助你 加纳博士
But first, I need to know what else
但首先 我想知道
S.H.I.E.L.D. has been hiding from us.
神盾局还瞒了我们什么
Andrew isn't here.
安德鲁不在这里
Guys, are you sure this is the right area?
你们确定地方没错吗
That's the place.
就是那里
Well, there are no inhumans being held here.
这里可没有任何异人
Let Coulson know.
告诉科尔森
And as far as a cure,
至于解药
it doesn't look like they're taking tissue samples,
他们不像有在提取组织样本
studying cell response.
或者研究细胞免疫
Not in here, anyway.
至少没在这里研究
If they're not working on a cure in there,
如果他们不是在那里研制解药
then what are they doing?
那他们在做什么
Wait.
等等
Daisy, anything on medications they've compiled for study?
黛西 你有没有他们用于研究的存储药物记录
Because I'm not positive, but those look
我不能确定 但是那东西看起来
an awful lot like fish-oil pills.
太像鱼油药丸了
I'll look.
我查查
There's no better time to be a hacker, really.
简直没有比现在更适合做黑客的时代了
I mean, nowadays, every human on the planet...
如今 这世上每个人
kids have computers in their pockets, you know?
甚至孩子 兜里都揣着电脑
Instead of stealing candy from a baby,
再不用偷小宝宝的糖果了
you're stealing their parents' credit-card information.
你可以盗取他们父母的信用卡信息
Okay, I'm gonna grab some coffee.
好吧 我去喝杯咖啡
I'll have a cup of tea, please.
给我来杯茶 多谢
Thanks.
谢谢
Oh, bollocks.
该死
Uh, people,
各位
it's time to download everything we can and make our getaway.
赶紧下载一切 然后开溜吧
Our friend Mr. Banks has just showed up,
我们的朋友班克斯先生刚刚出现了
and I do not have a handkerchief to cover my face...
我可没带手绢可以挡脸
and that would be weird, anyhow.
反正那样看上去也不正常
Copy that.
收到
They're not studying medication, Bobbi.
他们不是在研究药物 芭比
They're administering them,
而是在分发药物
giving mandatory supplements to all their employees.
强制他们所有雇员都服用营养品
"To prevent infection"... uh,
"以防止感染"
soldiers, office workers.
士兵 办公室职员
Hold on, it says, "Any public witnesses."
等等 上面还写着 "公众目击者"
Oh, no.
糟糕
They're playing the odds,
他们是在赌博
giving terrigen to as many people as they can.
尽可能让更多人接触泰瑞根
They're not trying to cure inhumans, they're...
他们不是想治愈异人 他们是在...
They're turning them.
转化异人
Do you expect me to stay in this room overnight, Phil?
你要我留下过夜吗 菲尔
'cause I might need a little persuading.
那你可得想办法说服我
No, it's you who needs to convince me.
不 是你需要说服我
Convince you?
说服你
That you're not Hydra.
让我相信你不是九头蛇
隔离室封锁
Otherwise, you're never leaving this room again.
否则 你就别想再出去了
What the hell are you doing, Phil?
你这是干什么 菲尔
Getting the truth out of you once and for all.
从你口中问出真相来
Is this a joke?
这是开玩笑吗
I'm not laughing.
我可没笑
What, you think there's some hidden secret
你觉得你可以靠吓唬我
you can just scare out of me?
打探出我的秘密吗
I have my people infiltrating your facility.
我的人已经侵入了你的机构
I'm getting the truth regardless,
不管怎样我都要打探出真相
so this is your final chance to come clean.
这是你坦白的最后机会
They won't find anything out that I wouldn't happily tell them.
他们不会找到任何我有意隐瞒的事
What's wrong with you? Stop lying.
你是怎么回事 别撒谎了
Why don't you tell me who you really are,
你为什么不告诉我你究竟是谁
who you work for, and what you're hiding?
究竟为谁卖命 究竟在隐瞒什么
What the hell is wrong with you? Look at you.
你是怎么回事 看看你
- I'm done playing games. - I wasn't playing games.
-我不想再玩游戏了 -我没玩游戏
I thought...
我以为
I thought there was something between us...
我以为我们之间有感情
Something real
真感情
that wasn't just based in this spycraft-manipulation crap.
跟间谍的欺瞒操纵把戏无关
You really think this emotional appeal's gonna work right now?
你真觉得打感情牌现在会好使吗
No, because you have no emotions.
当然不 你就没有感情
This was all a plan?
一切都是计划好的吗
To sleep with me, gain trust, and take advantage?
跟我上床 获取我的信任 并利用我的信任
Don't try to talk your way out of this.
别想靠花言巧语谋出路
Or even sadder,
或许更可悲
you didn't plan to sleep with me,
你本来没打算跟我上床
but you just have such deep issues
但你信任危机太深
that you stopped trusting me as soon as you did.
所以上了我之后反而不信任我了
You lied to me.
你骗了我
Andrew isn't being kept at your ATCU facility, is he?
安德鲁根本不在你们ATCU的机构 是吧
Of course not.
当然不在
Are you torturing me?
你是在折磨我吗
Is that the idea?
是这个意思吗
Drag me around, waiting for the other shoe to drop?
带我到处跑 等我出事
I know how dangerous you are.
我知道你多危险
But if you blame me for bringing out the monster in that man,
但如果你怪我引出了那人心底的怪物
I'm not apologizing for that.
我可不会为此道歉
I've been trying to figure out what to say,
我一直在想该说什么
because I do want to apologize...to you.
因为我想向你道歉
For Andrew.
替安德鲁道歉
He killed your friends in cold blood,
他冷血地杀了你的朋友
tried to kill you.
还企图杀你
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I should've known.
我该看出来的
I should be thanking you
是我该谢你
for being willing to put those bullets in him when you did.
你当时会肯开枪打他
May, Bobbi and Hunter may need extraction sooner than we thought.
梅 芭比和亨特可能会需要提前撤离
Can't charm my way out of this one.
这次没法靠耍手段躲过一劫了
Hunter, I'm gonna need you to get down here,
亨特 你赶紧下来
and bring me my briefcase.
把我的公文包拿来
- Hunter? - Almost finished?
-亨特 -快好了吧
Uh, yeah, things have got really complicated in here just now.
嗯 情况刚刚变复杂了
Um, listen, Steve, you seem like a really good guy,
那个 史蒂夫 你似乎是个好人
and you were spot-on about not being able to trust me,
而且你说我不可信也说对了
just wrong about why.
只是原因猜错了
See, I'm not very good at computers.
我其实不太擅长电脑
Now, now, now!
快开门
Gonna need that briefcase!
我需要那个公文包
Coming as fast as I can, love.
我已经在尽快过去了 亲爱的
Of course we don't keep inhumans at that facility.
我们当然不把异人留在那间机构里
We can't risk some duplicitous nut case breaking in to look around.
不能冒险有两面派疯子闯进去偷窥
Looks like we made the right move.
看来我们做对了
- You're always one step ahead. - I feel like an idiot
-你总道高一尺 -我真是傻
that I thought you were different.
还以为你不一样呢
Stop with the mind games.
少玩心理游戏了
I'll admit, you're good.
我承认 你挺厉害
Pretending to fall for me...
假装爱上我
Well enough that I actually went along for the ride.
装得很像 我还真跟你配合了
But in the back of my mind,
但我内心深处
I always had one finger on the eject button.
总是随时准备抽身
That's because you're incapable of anything else.
那是因为你只会如此
No.
Because you slipped up.
是因为你说漏嘴了
Tahiti.
塔希提
The first time we met,
我们初次见面
you tried to get under my skin, talking about Tahiti.
你想让我不安 提起了塔希提
So I was hoping against all hope
我本来还抱有一丝希望
that today, you would confirm
你今天能确认
a high-level source from within S.H.I.E.L.D.,
你在神盾局高层有消息源
but you claim you have none.
但你却说自己没有
That's because I've been honest.
那是因为我没说谎
The only other possible way that you could know about that
但你知道这点 所以唯一剩下的可能性
is if you got your intel from Hydra.
就是你的情报来自九头蛇
So why don't you share your source?
你为什么不说说是谁那儿听来的
I'm not sharing anything with you anymore.
我再不会跟你说任何事了
I didn't think so.
我猜也是
Except for this. You know what?
除了这话 知道吗
To be honest, I did fall for you, Phil.
老实说 我确实爱上了你 菲尔
I did.
真的
But it turns out you're impenetrable.
但原来你是铁石心肠
You like to joke about your robot hand and not being human.
你喜欢拿机器手和不像人开玩笑
- I'm not sure you're so off the mark. - Yeah,
-你恐怕真没说错 -嗯
that means a lot coming from you.
这话你也好意思说
You were stabbed through the heart.
你被刺穿了心脏
You must derive sadistic pleasure in doing the same to others.
你用同样方式伤害别人 肯定有种施虐快感吧
At least I didn't use the story of my dead husband
至少我没利用我死去的丈夫
to sell the idea that the ATCU was working on a cure
骗人相信ATCU在寻找治愈办法
- when we both know that's a lie. - How dare you mention...
-而你我都知道那是谎言 -你怎么敢提他
Oh, cut the melodrama.
少做戏了
My agent at the center of your compound confirmed
我的特工正在你们机构里 向我确认了
that you're not trying to cure inhumans.
你根本没在努力治好异人
You're making as many as you can.
而是在尽可能多地转化他们
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
"Enhanced specimen control."
"能力增强样本管理室"
They're inside, Roz, so you know what they found.
他们进去了 罗莎 你很清楚他们发现了什么
No.
No one's allowed on those floors for risk of infection.
那几层是禁入的 以防发生感染
Intentional infection.
有意感染
I got to admit,
我得承认
handing out the contaminant as a cure...
拿污染当治疗
- No, that's not what we... - that's especially sinister.
-我们才没有... -简直邪恶到一定地步了
No, I get weekly reports fr... from Malick.
不 马利克每周会向我报告
Excuse me?
Gideon Malick.
吉迪恩·马利克
I know the name. Industrialist.
我听过这名字 工业家
He once served on the World Council.
曾是世界理事会成员
He's a friend.
他是我的朋友
I've worked with him more than a decade.
我跟他共事十年多了
He advises the president's staff,
他是总统手下的顾问
helped design the ATCU, oversees the science...division.
参与构建了ATCU 监管科学部
He gave me the Tahiti intel.
是他告诉了我塔希提的事
Connection's down.
通讯中断
Look. Last file we pulled...
看 我们最后提出的文件
a catalog of all the inhumans they turned and put into stasis.
是所有被他们转化并置于静止态的异人名录
- But... - Let me guess.
-但 -我猜猜
They didn't put them all in stasis.
不是所有人都被置于静止态了
R·吉耶拉
Well, once again, too little and too late.
又这样 来得晚 还作用小
I'll remind you that we're basically the same height.
别忘了 我们身高差不多
I just don't wear bloody heels.
我只是不穿高跟鞋
Aliens.
外星人
I pine for the days where we didn't fight bloody aliens.
我都等了好久终于不用对付外星人了
It's just not a fair fight.
这根本不公平
Let's see if we can level the playing field.
看看我们能不能平衡下战局
Really?
不是吧
Your batons? That's your game-changer?
你的警棍 能扭转局势吗
Well, all right, then.
好吧
- Let me make a call to my people. - Your people?
-让我联系下我的人 -你的人
Yeah, I don't see that happening.
别指望了
If Malick went to these lengths,
如果马利克这么不惜一切
your agents are in serious danger.
那你的特工就有大麻烦了
- I can get them out. - Or sell them out.
-我可以救他们 -或者出卖他们
Phil, look at me.
菲尔 看着我
Please believe that I don't know what's going on.
求你相信我并不知情
We need answers... both of us.
我们需要答案 我们都需要
And if you don't let me get on the phone right now,
如果你不让我马上打通电话
we lose everything.
我们就会失去一切
Well, that'll buy us very little time.
这能给我们争取一小点时间
Come with me. I'll get you out of here.
跟我来 我带你们出去
If you're worried you can't trust me, worry on the move.
如果你们担心不能信任我 那就边跑边担心吧
He'll lead them to the northwest parking lot.
他会带他们去西北停车场
You hear that?
听到了吗
May is en route.
梅已经在途
I don't see them.
我看不到他们
Got them.
有了
I'm hardly ever impressed.
我很少佩服什么人
I've shaken hands with presidents,
我跟很多总统握过手
held technology from other planets...
坐拥过来自其他星球的科技
Didn't really faze me.
都没觉得怎么样
But I got to tell ya, I'm at a loss for words.
但我得说 我简直不知说什么好了
You left me to die.
你丢下我等死
I left those men there to kill ya,
我让那些人杀了你
but you... you cut through them like cake.
但你却轻松应付了他们
And to locate this place, much less get here?
还查到并找到了这地方
I only got here a few minutes before you,
我就比你早几分钟到
and I have my own jet.
我还是坐了私人飞机呢
This was all just a test?
这一切都只是测试吗
No, I wanted you dead.
不 我是想要你死
You pose a legitimate threat to everything that I've built.
你对我所建立的一切造成了切实威胁
But now...
但现在
Now I'm beginning to think that
我开始想
maybe I was looking at it from the wrong angle.
或许是我看问题的角度不对
You just might be Hydra's second head
你或许就是九头蛇的第二颗头
that's grown right next to me.
就长在我旁边
I should kill you.
我该杀了你
Then you'd miss that history lesson we've been talking about.
那你就要错过我们说到的那堂历史课了
I know you're all about rebooting Hydra and all that.
我知道你一心想重启九头蛇什么的
But do you know much about our history, our origin?
但你对我们的起源有多少了解
Yeah.
World War II.
二战
Red Skull used Nazi funding to build this whole...
红骷髅用纳粹的资金建立了
Oh, no, no.
不对
Red Skull was following the principal that Hydra was built upon,
红骷髅追随了九头蛇的创建理念
that the ultimate power was not of this world.
也就是终极的力量并非来自这个世界
But Hydra...Well, we're much, much older than that.
但九头蛇 要比那古老得多
Hydra's actually as ancient as this stone.
九头蛇跟这块石头一样古老
This one here and other surviving stones like it
这块石头 和其他存留下来的石头
have been passed down for 100 generations.
已经传承了一百代人
Keep your eye on it, Mr. Ward.
盯住了 沃德先生
You don't want to miss it when it does its thing.
可别错过它呈现的好戏
This was cut from a much larger stone,
这是从一块更大的石头上割下来的
a monolith that possesses otherworldly properties.
那块巨石 拥有超凡的特性
Literally.
超乎我们的凡世
It's a portal to another world.
这是通往另一个世界的传送门
He recruited me in '01.
他01年招募了我
I met him when his company was consulting on a program at...
我们结识时 他的公司在为一个项目做顾问
At NASA.
宇航局的项目
Yes, how did you...
是的 你怎么...
Thousands of years ago,
几千年前
an inhuman was born on this planet
一个异人在这世界上诞生了
that was destined to rule it,
他注定要统治世界
so powerful, so fearsome
他如此强大 令人生畏
that others were consumed with dread,
以致其他人因此惧怕不已
and so they banished it from the earth,
便把他驱逐出了地球
sent it through the portal to a distant planet.
用那个传送门 把他送去了另一个遥远的星球
Hydra was founded with the sole purpose
九头蛇的创建只有一个目的
of engineering its return.
就是想办法让他回来
Over generations, Hydra's taken different shapes.
九头蛇这些年来几经变换
The entity has been given different names.
甚至换过名字
But every generation has sent men through the portal,
但每一代人都曾派人穿过传送门
hoping to save or at least serve
以期拯救 或至少服务
our leader on the other side.
我们在另一边的领袖
远星归来计划
Now we're building an army for it to command when it returns,
现在 我们要建立军队 供他回来时指挥
and you and I will rule beside it.
而你和我 将与他一同统治
Okay.
好吧
That's, uh... a lot to take in.
这真是...一时难以消化
Well, it's a tall tale.
的确很荒诞啊
I know.
是的
And why exactly should I believe a word of it?
我为什么要相信呢
Because we're closer than ever to the final chapter.
因为我们终于要接近最终章了
We're gonna write it ourselves.
我们将亲自来书写
But you don't have to believe me.
但你不非得相信我
I know you want revenge,
我知道你想复仇
to cut the head off of S.H.I.E.L.D., to watch it writhe.
砍下神盾局的头 看它痛苦不堪
I'll help you do that.
这我可以帮你
And in return?
作为回报呢
You'll help me learn
你帮我了解
how S.H.I.E.L.D. was able to achieve something with the portal
神盾局是怎么让传送门做到一件
that Hydra, in thousands of years,
九头蛇花了几千年
has never been able to accomplish.
也没能办成的事
And what is that?
什么事
They brought someone back.
他们带回来一个人
Someone want to fill me in?
谁告诉我怎么回事
How long are you gonna keep me in here
你们要什么都不告诉我地
without any idea of what's going on?
关我多久
No, no, no, no, no, no!
不不
I don't need to be sedated anymore.
我不需要再被打镇静剂了
I just... I just... I need to talk to someone
我只想找个人问问
about what's going on.
究竟怎么回事
All right.
好啊
Let's talk.
我们谈谈吧
I could use a session with you, doc.
我很乐意跟你聊一会儿 博士
I seem to be carrying around a lot of baggage these days.
我如今的包袱好多啊
It's nice to finally meet you.
很高兴终于见到你了
- My name is Grant... - I know who you are.
-我是格兰特... -我知道你是谁
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
Learning.
我来学习的
Spent a good few days educating myself.
这几天一直在长知识
Now we get to learn about you.
现在 我们要了解你了
You feeling powerful behind this glass?
有玻璃挡着 你觉得自己很厉害吗
Well, you're gonna die... with a hole in your chest.
你会死的 胸口被我轰个大洞
You can try to sedate me, but I promise...
你可以给我打镇静剂 但我保证
Oh, no, no, no, no.
不不
No, this isn't the sedation compound from S.H.I.E.L.D.
这不是神盾局用的镇静剂
This is chloroethyl sulfide... something.
这是氯乙基硫...什么的
It's, uh, basically mustard gas.
反正差不多是芥子气
You see, S.H.I.E.L.D. showed us how to turn the monster off.
神盾局让我们知道怎么把怪物抑制住
Now we want to know how to turn that back on.
但现在我们想知道 怎么让怪物显现
Oh, uh, I also wanted to thank you
我还想感谢你
for helping me find closure.
帮我了却了心事
You see, I thought I knew all the best ways to
我以为自己很清楚该怎么
bring Melinda pain.
让梅琳达痛苦
But you...
但你
May thinks I'm a monster, but you actually become one.
梅还觉得我是恶魔 但你真变成了怪物
I guess we know her type.
这下我们知道她喜欢什么型的了