神盾局特工 第三季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 3 第9集: 了结 Closure

上映日期: 2,015

语言: 英语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 尼克·布拉德 / 阿德琳妮·帕里奇 / 卢克·米切尔 / 亨利·西蒙斯 / 贾斯汀·格兰特


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
漫威《神盾局特工》前情回顾
Buy you a drink?
请你喝一杯啊
Please.
太好了
I hope I can trust Roz. I want to.
我希望我能信任罗莎 我想信任她
I have my people infiltrating your facility.
我的人已经侵入了你的机构
They're not trying to cure inhumans, they're...
他们不是想治愈异人 他们是在...
They're turning them.
转化异人
They're giving terrigen to as many people as they can.
他们在尽可能让更多人接触泰瑞根
Handing out the contaminant as a cure...
拿污染当治疗
- No, that's not what we... - that's especially sinister.
-我们才没有... -简直邪恶到一定地步了
No, I get weekly reports fr... from Malick.
不 马利克每周会向我报告
Thousands of years ago,
几千年前
an inhuman was born on the Earth.
一个异人在地球上诞生了
That was sent through the portal to a distant planet.
被用传送门 送去了另一个遥远的星球
Hydra was founded with the sole purpose
九头蛇的创建只有一个目的
of engineering its return.
就是想办法让他回来
I know you want revenge,
我知道你想复仇
to cut the head off of S.H.I.E.L.D..
砍下神盾局的头
I'll help you do that.
这我可以帮你
And in return?
作为回报呢
You'll help me learn
你帮我了解
how S.H.I.E.L.D. brought someone back.
神盾局是怎么带回来一个人的
漫威影业出品
Two all-Americans from D.J.'s
两个DJ店的美式汉堡
extra bacon, double cheese.
加了培根和双份芝士
Is it me, or is every burger that's named "the all-American"
只有我觉得所有的"美式汉堡"
just really awful for you?
都特别不健康吗
Oh, don't be a hater, Phil.
别做个喷子 菲尔
Half moon pub.
半月酒吧
Isn't that where we had our first drink?
那不是我们第一次喝酒的地方吗
I go there a lot.
我常去那里
Of course you do.
当然了
Yeah, it's not like it's a memento or anything.
那又不是什么纪念品
Just matches. Got it.
就是盒火柴 我知道
You know, Banks thinks I'm crazy to...
你知道吗 班克斯说我
keep seeing you like this.
还继续和你约会简直疯了
You told Banks about us?
你跟班克斯说了我们的事
Yeah, I tell Banks everything.
是啊 我什么事都跟班克斯说
I didn't realize you two were so chummy.
我都不知道你们俩这么亲密
Well, there's a lot you don't know about me,
就算你派了两个特工溜进我的办公楼
even after sneaking two of your agents into my workplace.
我还是有很多事是你不知道的
Just to say it, technically, I was right to do that.
我只想说 我那样做也算合情合理
You are working for Hydra.
你可在为九头蛇工作
And also...
不过
...I'm sorry.
还是对不起
指约炮软件左划是不感兴趣
Any sensible girl would swipe left in this moment.
聪明的姑娘这时候都该往左划了
Honestly, don't know what that means.
说实话 我完全不明白那什么意思
You're such a Luddite.
你可真是个老古董
You know I have a flying car, right?
你知道我有辆会飞的车吧
Uh, yeah. It's from the '60s.
是啊 60年代的古物了
I'm glad we're finally having burgers.
我很高兴我们终于吃上这顿汉堡了
Me, too.
我也是
So, your team find anything new about Malick?
你的团队查到什么马利克的新情报了吗
Nothing we didn't already know.
没什么新东西
D.C. Power player
华盛顿的弄权者
with his hand in almost every government organization.
触角遍及几乎每一个政府机构
Yeah, including mine.
是啊 也包括我的
Where he somehow managed to remove every inhuman you had in custody.
还想办法带走了你看管的所有异人
Thank you.
谢谢
Wait, you think Malick's mobilizing?
等等 你认为马利克有所筹划吗
Only question is why.
问题是为什么
Not sure.
不知道
That's what I intend to find out.
这也是我想弄明白的
You're going back into the ATCU?
你还要回ATCU
I can't protect you on the inside.
在那里我没办法保护你
Thanks, Lancelot, but I'll be just fine.
谢谢 兰斯洛特 但我不会有事的
The ATCU... it's my turf.
ATCU是我的地盘
And as far as Malick's concerned,
而且在马利克看来
I'm just clocking in another day at work.
我只是正常地去上班
Still a dangerous play.
这仍然很危险
Well, then that's a risk I have to take.
但这是我必须承担的风险
I mean, look... it's my people that Malick's been using as lab rats,
马利克是在用我的人当小白鼠
and I'm the idiot who's been working under Hydra this entire time.
而我是那个一直在为九头蛇效力的白痴
"Idiot" is a little harsh.
"白痴"有点太苛刻了
So what's the plan once you're in?
你回去之后有什么计划
Just another day.
照常行动
But I scheduled a meeting with Malick, and that way...
但我安排了与马利克会面 那样的话...
Roz? Rosalind?
罗莎 罗莎琳
No, no!
不不
Oh, no. Stay with my voice.
不 听我说
Stay with me, Roz.
保持清醒 罗莎
Listen, stay with the sound of my voice! Look at me, right here!
听我说 看着我 我就在这儿
Roz! Roz! I need you to breathe!
罗莎 快呼吸啊
Please, Roz! Look at me! Breathe!
拜托 罗莎 看着我 呼吸
Roz! Breathe.
罗莎 呼吸
Please breathe.
求你呼吸啊
Please breathe.
继续呼吸啊
Please, just stay with me.
求求你 别睡过去
神盾局特工第三季 第九集
神盾局特工第三季 第九集
神盾局特工第三季 第九集
神盾局特工
Now you know how it feels, Coulson...
现在你知道那是什么感觉了 科尔森
To watch someone you care for bleed out right in front of you.
眼看着心爱的人在你面前失血而亡
Ward?
沃德
Got to admit, it still sounds funny when you don't say "agent" first.
我得说 你不叫我"特工"听着依然有点怪
What did you do?
你做了什么
It seems I just eliminated a leak at the ATCU.
只是消灭了ATCU的一个内鬼而已
You murdered Rosalind to keep her from digging into Malick?
你为了阻止罗莎琳调查马利克就杀了她
Come on, Coulson.
拜托 科尔森
You really think Rosalind was gonna stop Malick
你真以为罗莎琳能阻止马利克
from opening another portal?
再开启一扇传送门吗
He's opened one before.
他以前就开过一次
I'm sure he'll do it again.
他肯定还能再次做到的
No.
This is personal.
这是私人恩怨
S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps sending its best agents to kill me.
神盾局总是派最优秀的特工来杀我
Thought I'd stop that from happening again
我决定干掉派他们来的人
by taking out the guy who keeps sending them.
好防止这种事再发生
受到攻击 需要撤离
Want to take me out?
你想干掉我
Come and get me. We'll settle this right now.
那就来吧 我们这就做个了断
I have people who take care of that sort of thing for me now.
我现在有手下帮我办这种事了
No, I just wanted to hear the panic in your voice before you died.
不 我只是想在你死前 听到你声音中的恐慌
This isn't over.
这事没完
Move along.
空气清新剂
Go go.
Get down!
趴下
Go, go, go!
快走
What about Miss Price?
普莱斯女士呢
Just drive.
继续开吧
Let him go.
让他去吧
Coulson say anything once you got him out of there?
你把科尔森救出来后 他说什么了吗
He just told me to get the interrogation room ready.
他只让我把审讯室准备好
I'm so sorry, Phil.
我很遗憾 菲尔
Whatever you need, just ask.
你需要什么尽管说
We start at the beginning.
我们从头开始
How does Ward think?
沃德是怎样思考的
Is there any weakness we haven't exploited yet?
他还有什么我们没利用过的弱点吗
You really think there's something we've missed?
你真觉得我们漏掉了什么吗
There's only one way to find out.
只有一种办法可以知道
I want each of the original team members
我要所有原始团队成员
to tell me everything they remember about Ward,
告诉我他们记忆中关于沃德的每件事
down to the smallest detail,
连最小的细节都要回忆到
no matter how uncomfortable.
不管多么令人不舒服
Okay.
好吧
When you two were sleeping together,
你们两个上床的时候
did he ever confess any personal details?
他有没有说过什么个人经历
We didn't do much talking.
我们当时没怎么谈话
How was your relationship with Ward after he saved your life?
沃德救了你以后 你们两人的关系怎么样
I was grateful.
我非常感激他
Just grateful?
只是感激吗
Once, I caught him alone in my bunk,
有一次 我撞见他像个变态一样
like some sort of creeper.
单独坐在我铺上
Was he stealing?
他在偷什么东西吗
Uh, no. I don't think so.
没有 我觉得没有
But he was, um, just sitting there,
但他就是...坐在那里
staring at a picture of me and my mum.
盯着我和我妈妈的照片看
Ward appealed because he was damaged.
沃德对我有吸引力是因为他受过伤害
Did he ever open up about what had hurt him?
他有没有敞开心扉说过是什么伤害了他
Like I said, not much talking.
就像我说的 我们没怎么谈话
But whatever it was seemed to drive him.
但不管是什么 似乎都成为了他的动力
Made him desperate for others to think of him as some kind of hero.
让他极度渴望别人将他视为英雄
He and I, we were like brothers...
他和我 我们曾像兄弟一样
At least, that's what it felt like at the time.
至少当时感觉是这样
Then I realized he was just using me.
后来我才意识到他只是在利用我
Using you for what?
利用你干什么
It's hard to describe, really, but it was like...
很难描述 但就好像...
Like he was trying to replace something that had gone missing.
就好像他想用我来替代他失去的什么东西
I was such a pathetic flirt,
我真是特别不会调情
always laughing at his jokes and those ridiculous puns.
总被他的笑话和扯淡的双关逗得大笑
You were attracted to him.
你喜欢他
Well, he did jump out of a plane to save me.
他可是跳飞机救过我
Ever think the feeling might've been mutual?
你有没有感觉他对你也有感情
That's not what Ward needed from me.
沃德想从我这里得到的不是那个
Besides, it was obvious he fancied someone else.
更何况他显然喜欢另一个人
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Then just answer the questions.
那就回答问题
Sure.
But I doubt there's anything you don't already know.
但我觉得你应该都已经知道了
I've heard all about how Ward fell for you.
我知道沃德是怎么爱上你的
Now explain to me how you fell for him.
向我解释一下你是怎么爱上他的
I realize this has got to be hard on you.
我知道你一定很难过
I just want to get the guy who took Roz out.
我只想抓到杀害罗莎的人
So do we.
我们都想
Which is why there are a couple of people I need you to meet.
所以我想让你见几个人
There was just something about him.
他有些特别之处
We both had these messed-up childhoods.
我们都有不幸的童年
Made it easy to relate.
很容易产生共鸣
Have you considered that all of that
你有没有想过那一切
might've been an act to get close,
可能是他为了接近你而做的戏
that maybe he found a weakness and exploited it?
他是发现并利用了你的弱点
It wasn't an act.
那不是做戏
For whatever reason, Ward never lied to me.
无论出于什么原因 沃德从没骗过我
He just hid parts of himself that I wasn't ready to see yet.
他只是隐瞒了我还没准备好了解的那部分
"Yet"?
还没
When you grew up like we did,
像我们这样长大
it... it impacts how you see the world.
会影响你看待世界的方式
Everything is filtered through a very specific lens.
一切都会被一种特定的视角所过滤
And Ward got that.
沃德明白这点
That's why he thought he could make me understand him.
所以他觉得他可以让我理解他
Was he right?
他想对了吗
Probably.
大概吧
After years of moving from place to place,
多年来 我居无定所
I totally get how easy it was for him
我完全理解他是多容易
to be taken in by a powerful father figure.
被一个强势的父亲式的人蒙蔽
I even understand how Garrett was able to draw him into Hydra.
我甚至理解加勒特是怎样把他招进九头蛇的
It's not like I wasn't fooled by my mom when she...
我不是也被我妈妈骗了 被她...
Sounds like there's a lot you're willing to forgive.
听上去你很愿意原谅他
I will never forgive him.
我永远不会原谅他
He murdered Rosalind just to hurt you.
他杀了罗莎琳 就为了伤害你
He killed Koenig...
他杀了凯尼格
He killed Koenig because of me.
他因为我而杀了凯尼格
He knew once Koenig outed him as Hydra,
他知道一旦凯尼格暴露他是九头蛇
he'd lose you.
他就会失去你
And the sad part is,
悲哀的是
that's when I finally understood him for the first time.
那时我才第一次终于理解了他
The reason Ward kills isn't because he feels nothing.
沃德杀人并不是因为他没有感情
It's because he feels too much.
而是因为他感情太丰富
Ward mentioned that Malick's trying to open a portal.
沃德提到马利克想打开一个传送门
Does this look familiar?
看上去眼熟吗
远星寻路者计划
Yeah, that's distant star pathfinder.
嗯 那是远星寻路者计划
It was the program NASA was in the middle of
那是罗莎和我加入宇航局时
when Roz and I... joined.
正在进行的项目
We weren't privy to the details.
我们并不了解细节
- You know where NASA was running it? - They weren't.
-知道宇航局在哪实施项目吗 -不是他们
An independent contractor proposed the project,
是一个独立承包商提出了这个项目
ran things out of a lab complex.
在一间实验机构里实施的
Facility shut down years ago.
这个机构多年前就关闭了
Maybe worth looking anyway.
也许值得一看
Do we have to guess who it was that funded this independent contractor?
我们需要猜是谁资助了这个独立承包商吗
No, you don't.
不需要
It was Gideon Malick.
是吉迪恩·马利克
远星寻路者计划
All hail the conquering hero.
凯旋英雄万岁
That was fast.
雷厉风行啊
Seems I just gave the go-ahead.
我好像才刚刚下达行动命令
Been a while since I took a shot from that far out.
我好久没做过那么远距离的狙击了
Felt good.
感觉不错
Yeah, I bet.
我想也是
Guess in all that excitement,
我猜你光顾着兴奋
you forgot about the part where we need Phil Coulson alive.
忘了菲尔·科尔森要抓活的吧
He made it out.
他成功脱身了
By the skin of his teeth.
虎口脱险
What the hell were you thinking about,
你到底是怎么想的
sending in your little bones brigade?
派你的"白骨队"去
I wanted to put Coulson through his paces.
我是想试试科尔森的能力
This is not some game you just leave to chance.
这不是可以听天由命的游戏
Well, maybe not for you.
对你来说可能是吧
I was good either way.
我是不介意
Right.
是啊
'cause if Coulson doesn't make it out,
因为如果科尔森没能脱身
you get that closure you've been searching for.
你想要的了断就实现了
Closure's not something that I ever put much stock in.
我从不相信了断
What I believe in...
我只相信
is moving forward.
向前看
Never looking back.
绝不回首
These five stones were extracted from the Monolith centuries ago.
这五块石头是几百年前从巨石上取下的
The idea was that they should be divided up evenly
原本是打算将这些平均分配给
among Hydra's most powerful leaders.
九头蛇最有能力的领袖
Now you've got the full set, thanks to me.
现在你集齐了一整套 多亏了我
You're missing the point.
你没懂我的意思
These stones are the key to everything
这些石头是九头蛇成立以来
that Hydra's been marching toward since it was formed.
一直致力于的事业的关键
And now you're jeopardizing all of that
现在你却为不足挂齿的了断
for something as petty as closure.
而危及这一切
Don't worry.
别担心
Everything will play out exactly like we planned.
一切都会按计划实现的
How can you be so sure?
你怎么能这么肯定
'cause I know Coulson better than he knows himself.
因为我比科尔森还要了解他自己
Sir, I just wanted to say...
长官 我只想说...
Sir!
长官
You were supposed to take Ward out. I sent you to do a job.
你本该除掉沃德的 我让你去完成任务
You failed! Now people are dead.
你失手了 结果有人因此丧命
You need to calm down!
你得冷静下来
Ward should never have had the chance to do what he did.
沃德根本就不该有这个机会
No.
She's right.
她说得对
I'm the one who picked Ward for this team.
是我把沃德选进队的
Everything that happened since, it's on me.
那之后发生的一切 责任都在我
Sir, I'd do anything
长官 我愿不惜一切
to have another shot at the bastard.
再得到一次干掉他的机会
Well, you better not miss this time.
那你这次最好别失手
This time?
这次
I figured out a way to track down Ward,
我想到了一个追踪沃德的办法
but we got to go off book.
但我们得私下办
My specialty.
那是我长项
I'm not sure taking Hunter is really such a good idea.
带亨特一起去恐怕不是好主意吧
You're going, too, Agent Morse.
你也要去 莫尔斯特工
We need a pilot.
我们需要飞行员
What are you thinking?
你怎么想的
It's simple, Agent Mackenzie.
很简单 麦肯锡特工
To take Ward out, I need to cross some lines
要干掉沃德 我必须越界
the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. shouldn't cross.
神盾局的局长不该越的界
Well, maybe those lines aren't meant to be crossed.
也许有些界限就不该逾越
Maybe not, but this is happening.
也许吧 但我必须这么做
What, you want me to fill in?
你要我暂代职务吗
As acting director until it's finished.
任务完成前 你担任代理局长
Why not put May in charge?
为什么不让梅来主持大局
After everything that's happened with Andrew,
安德鲁出了那么大的事
she's not ready to lead.
她还没准备好主持大局
You're the only one I trust
你是唯一个我能信任
who doesn't have an axe to grind with Ward.
又与沃德没有私怨的人
I was gonna check out the Distant Star Facility with Fitz and Simmons.
我本打算跟菲兹和西蒙斯一起去远星计划机构的
They've already gone.
他们已经走了
I sent them and a team with Agent Banks 20 minutes ago.
20分钟前 我派他们和班克斯特工带队去了
Well, maybe I should go.
也许我也该去
This isn't a request. It's an order.
这不是请求 而是命令
I need you to step up and do the damn job.
我要你站出来 完成任务
Does this mean you're gonna tell me your plan?
那你要和我说说你的计划吗
Absolutely not.
不行
Seems unlikely anything portal-related is still here.
这儿不太像是还有什么跟传送门相关的东西
Don't go jumping to conclusions just yet.
别急着下结论
We may still find something to help us bring back Will.
我们还是可能找到些能帮我们救回威尔的东西
We can't bring him back.
我们不能把他救回来
Jemma...
珍玛
we've already built the program
我们已经建立好了
to determine where the portal will open on Maveth.
可确定传送门在死星开启位置的程序
The only thing that's left is getting to the other side.
现在只剩下到达那边了
That's not what I meant.
我不是那个意思
It's irresponsible of us to open another portal.
再开启一个传送门是不负责任的
Hydra's been searching for the thing on that planet for centuries.
几世纪来 九头蛇一直在找那星球上的怪物
It's an old wives tale Hydra moms tell their goblin babies.
这只是九头蛇妈妈讲给妖怪宝宝的无稽之谈
But I've seen it. It's real.
但我亲眼见过 他是真的
Yes, and so is Will, and he's stuck there,
威尔也是真的 他还困在那边
and he needs our help.
他需要我们的帮助
You don't think I want to save him?
你以为我不想救他吗
That it's not tearing me up inside?
你以为这不让我揪心吗
He saved my life, and...
他救了我
you know how I feel about him.
你知道我对他的感觉
But to put so many other lives in jeopardy would be selfish.
但拿这么多人的生命冒险是自私的
It's not selfish...
这不是自私
Don't do this.
别这样
It's not me!
有人在控制我
Let's go. Mr. Malick is waiting.
走吧 马利克先生在等着呢
Our target's in a public place.
我们的目标在公众场所
Plenty of looky-loos, then, I imagine.
那会有很多人围观了
You're serious about all options being on the table?
你说什么方法都行 是认真的吗
You got something particular in mind?
你有什么主意吗
Ever robbed a bank before?
你劫过银行吗
Can't say that I have. Have you?
还真没有 你劫过吗
Piece of advice...
给点小建议...
never trust a crooked jockey on a doped-up horse.
别信任骑打了激素的马的无良骑手
My point is, I have an idea I think should work.
我想说的是 我有个主意 应该行得通
Good, 'cause time's a luxury we don't have.
很好 因为我们没多少时间了
Ward and Malick are already 10 steps ahead.
沃德和马利克已经领先太多了
Don't blame me.
别怪我
This was his idea.
是他的主意
Get them up.
扶他们起来
You know, my father used to say,
以前我父亲经常说
"Never send a boy to do a man's job,"
"别派小[男]孩去做大人的事"
but it honestly never occurred to me
但实话说 我还真没想到
that I should try sending a young woman.
该试试派个年轻女子去
Tell me, miss Simmons, when you went through,
告诉我 西蒙斯小姐 你穿越过去后
did you see it?
看到他了吗
You didn't tell me she was so feral.
你可没告诉我她性子这么烈
It's a new development.
以前确实不这样
The secrets you must have hiding in that pretty little head of yours,
你那漂亮的小脑袋里藏着多少秘密
just waiting to be shared...
就等着说出来...
We'll never gonna help you put another bloody portal...
我们绝不会帮你再开一扇传送门...
Nobody's asking you to.
又没人让你那么做
See, Hydra's been opening one portal or another for centuries.
要知道 九头蛇开启传送门已经好几百年了
All it takes is a few stones and
只需要几块石头
a building with just the right vibrational frequency.
和一栋具有特定震动频率的建筑
What's all this about, then?
那抓我们来干吗
The other thing.
是为了另一件事
They don't know how to get back.
他们不知道怎么回来
You really are a sharp cookie.
你确实很聪明
Maybe now you're ready to reveal the secret.
或许你们现在愿意透露这个秘密了
Come a little closer and find out.
凑近点你就知道了
- What about you? - Piss off.
-那你呢 -滚开
Any suggestions?
有什么建议吗
Split them up.
把他俩分开
Hydra's taken Fitz and Simmons.
九头蛇抓走了菲兹和西蒙斯
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
There was an ambush at the Distant Star facility.
远星机构那里有埋伏
What about banks and the others?
那班克斯呢 其他人呢
They didn't make it.
他们死了
We got to get on Zephyr One and get there.
我们得上和风一号赶过去
I don't think that's the right move.
我不觉得这是个好主意
They took Fitz and Simmons.
他们抓走了菲兹和西蒙斯
I know that, but Hydra's long gone by now,
我知道 但九头蛇早就走了
and we can't waste every resource we have
我们不能浪费手头资源
chasing our own damn tail.
去做毫无用处的事
It's better than doing nothing.
总比什么都不做强吧
I need to call Coulson.
我得打给科尔森
- Director? - Sir, we have a situation.
-局长 -长官 出事了
- Fitz and Simmons have been kidnapped. - What?
-菲兹和西蒙斯被绑架了 -什么
- By who? - By Hydra, by the looks of it.
-谁干的 -看起来像是九头蛇
Seems they knew we were coming.
他们好像知道我们要来
That's why Ward mentioned the portal.
怪不得沃德提到了传送门
He wanted us to go there.
他想引我们去那里
Does this mean we need to make a change of plans?
这样的话我们要改变计划吗
No.
不用
It means this better work.
但我们必须成功了
Anyone need explaining what to do next?!
大家都知道接下来该怎么做吧
We got no heroes here today, mate.
今天可别逞英雄 伙计
Oh, god. How'd you find me?
天啊 你们怎么找到我的
I'm not afraid of you.
我不怕你
Got to say,
我得承认
I am impressed with this whole Furiosa vibe you got going on.
你这股狂怒姬的气场还挺不错的
Please just shut up.
求你闭嘴吧
And sure, being trapped on another world
当然 被困在另一个世界
might've had a lot to do with it,
肯定是一个因素
but I would like to think dropping you and Fitz
但我还是觉得 你变成这样是从
20,000 leagues under the sea really got the ball rolling.
我把你跟菲兹扔到海底那次开始的
You really are the king idiot.
你可真是蠢货之王啊
This can go a couple of different ways.
我们有很多种方式可以解决这事
- Do your worst. - You see, that's the problem right there.
-放马过来吧 -你看 问题就在这里
If you'd really gotten to know me,
你要是真的了解我
you'd know that I would never do anything to hurt you, Jemma.
就会知道我永远不会伤害你的 珍玛
But I can't say the same is true for him.
但我不敢保证他也会对你这么好
Let me know if you change your mind.
你要是改了主意就告诉我
You want to see a trick?
你想看个戏法吗
What have you... what...
你...你把...
What have you done with Simmons?
你把西蒙斯怎么样了
Trust me, you really don't want to know.
相信我 你不会想知道的
I'll kill you, you...Psychopath!
我要杀了你...这个...变态
Seems you're still scared of me, Fitz.
你好像还是很怕我啊 菲兹
Don't worry.
不用怕
I'm not gonna hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
There's a much simpler way to make you talk.
我有更简单的方法让你开口
Leave Simmons alone.
不要碰西蒙斯
The first thought I had when we met was,
我对你的第一印象是
"Wow, this guy's really carrying a torch."
"天啊 这家伙的暗恋好深啊"
It was sweet, really.
真的挺感人的
Not, uh, adult sweet.
但不像成年人
More like a cartoon puppy dog
更像是卡通里的狗狗
with its heart beating outside its chest.
心脏跳出来那种
Don't do this.
不要这么做
I even told you to make a move before it was too late.
我还跟你说过 要趁早有所行动
Guess what... too late.
你猜怎么着 已经太迟了
Please...
求你...
Just tell me how she came back, and this all ends.
只要告诉我她是怎么回来的 就会停止了
Simple as that.
就这么简单
No!
不要
No! No!
不 不要
No! No!
Or we can just... sit here and listen.
或者我们就坐在这儿听
You really think he can lead us to Ward?
你真认为他能让我们找到沃德吗
What I realized about Ward is that every twisted thing he does
我发现 沃德那些扭曲的所作所为
is just a misguided attempt to justify his past.
都是在用错误方式证明他过去是个好人
But there's one thing in his past he can never make right.
但有一件往事他永远没法弥补
What is this?
怎么回事
- Did my brother send you? - Grant Ward?
-是我哥哥让你们来的吗 -格兰特·沃德吗
Doesn't even know you're here, mate.
他根本不知道你在这儿 伙计
But he's about to.
但他很快就要知道了
I'm curious which is worse for you...
我很好奇 哪样对你来说更糟
those moments when Simmons screams...
西蒙斯嘶喊的时候
or is it the long pauses when she doesn't?
还是她不叫时长长的静默
Wasn't expecting a call from a dead woman's phone.
没想到死掉的女人会给我打电话
I spent every second since you
你杀了罗莎琳以后
murdered Rosalind trying to understand just how your sick mind works.
我一直费尽心思想弄明白你变态的心理
Shouldn't be that hard.
没那么难吧
We're not that different, you and me.
你和我 我们其实没多大区别
It's not like we operate in different worlds, Coulson.
我们行事的方式都是一样的 科尔森
We both got blood on our hands.
我们都手染过鲜血
Big difference is, I've never hurt anyone for selfish reasons.
最大的不同是 我从没出于个人原因伤害过他人
That is, until now.
但这到此为止了
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思
There's someone here who'd like to say hello.
这里有个人想跟你打声招呼
Take a look.
看看吧
即时视频链接
I got two of yours, so you take one of mine?
我手上有两个你的人 你就抓一个我的人吗
Like I said, two sides, same coin.
就像我说的 一枚硬币的两面而已
Only I doubt you're willing to take it all away.
但我怀疑你能不能下狠手
I thought you might say that, so I brought a friend along.
我猜到你会那么说 所以我还带上个朋友
If you lay a finger on Thomas...
你敢动托马斯一根手指
Hanging up?
挂了吗
You sure that was the right play, boss?
你确定这招没错吗 老大
I need Ward to know that we've got the upper hand.
我得让沃德知道我们占上风
Plus... It'll really piss him off.
而且 这绝对能把他惹毛
- Here. - Please don't kill me.
-给 -求你别杀我
Nobody wants that.
没人要杀你
That's not very reassuring when he's got a gun to your head.
他拿枪指着我的头 可让人没法安心啊
Hate to break it to you, but your brother isn't a very nice guy.
真不想戳破 但你哥哥不是什么好人
You're the one who just kidnapped me.
你刚刚绑架了我啊
What's wrong with you people?
你们这些人有什么毛病
Ward hurt someone I care about.
沃德杀了我在乎的人
And as far as we can tell,
而据我们所知
you're the only thing left in this world that he cares about,
你是这世上最后一个他还在意的人了
which means you're the only way I can draw him out.
也就是说 只有你才能引他出来
Okay.
好吧
But you better finish him off when you do.
如果你引他出来了 最好杀了他
Honestly wasn't expecting that.
真没想到他会说这话
It's what Grant's always done...
格兰特就是如此
hurt people and lie to himself about it.
伤害别人还自欺欺人
So all that talk about a traumatic childhood is just rubbish, then?
那童年阴影什么的都是骗人的吗
I'm sure whatever he told you about our parents is true.
他不论说了我们父母什么坏话肯定都是真的
See, my dad, he had some real anger issues,
我爸有脾气问题
and my mom... well, she had dad issues,
我妈有我爸这个问题
so they spent most of their time taking those issues out on us.
所以他们大部分时候都拿我们发泄这些问题
What about your brothers? Were you close?
那你哥哥们呢 跟他们亲吗
Christian was a lot older,
克里斯蒂安比我大很多
so we never really hung out much, but Grant...
我们从来没怎么一起玩过 但格兰特
...He was my best friend.
他本是我最好的朋友
Protected me from mom and dad, from Christian...
保护我不被妈妈 爸爸 和克里斯蒂安伤害
and one day, he didn't.
然后有一天 他没保护我
The day he pushed you down the well.
就是他把你推下井的那天
Grant totally changed after that.
格兰特那天之后完全变了
It was like he felt guilty
就好像 他很愧疚
but couldn't admit what had really happened.
但又不愿承认究竟发生了什么
Instead, he kept promising never to let anyone hurt me again.
而是老是向我保证绝不会再允许别人伤害我
Slightly unnerving coming from the guy who just chucked you down a well.
刚把你推下井的人这么说有点令人不安啊
You two keep in touch?
你们俩还有联系吗
Family reunions, holidays, that sort of thing?
家庭聚会 节日什么的
Grant was 17 when he burned my parents' house down,
格兰特17岁时烧毁了我父母的房子
with Chrisan inside.
克里斯蒂安当时还在屋里
Ever since, I've made sure to give him a pretty wide berth.
从此之后 我就躲他躲得远远的
Pretty sound logic, actually.
还挺有道理
Well, you don't really seem like your brother.
你看上去跟你哥哥不怎么像
Just 'cause you grow up in a family of abusive monsters
就算你一家都是施虐变态
doesn't mean you have to become one.
不代表你也得是
I didn't.
我就不是
Please, don't hand me over to Grant.
求你们别把我交给格兰特
Sorry, mate.
抱歉了 伙计
Giving you up is the only way to draw him out.
拿你做诱饵是引他出来的唯一办法
Maybe not.
或许不是
During the call, I put a trace on Ward's phone.
通话时我追踪了沃德的电话
Now we just have to keep him on long enough
我们只需在通话时尽量拖住他
to get an exact location.
就能追踪到具体地点
Ward'll never let that happen.
沃德是不会给我们足够时间的
He will if I'm on the other end.
如果是我跟他通话就行了
Let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈吧
Not a good idea, even if he does...
不是个好主意 就算他真会...
...call back.
回电话
Still not a good idea.
还是不是个好主意
I swear I'll cut Fitz from head to toe
我发誓 我会把菲兹砍成两半
- if... - Grant?
-你们敢 -格兰特
Thomas.
托马斯
You okay?
你没事吧
Is everything they're saying true?
他们说的话都是真的吗
Don't listen to them.
别听他们的
They're the bad guys.
他们是坏人
They killed someone I love very much.
他们杀了一个我很爱的人
Then why is this happening?
那为什么会这样
They know how much I care about you. They want to hurt me.
他们知道我多么在乎你 他们想伤害我
It's been almost 15 years.
都快15年了
I tried to see you.
我想去看你
Mom and dad made that impossible.
但妈妈和爸爸让我见不到你
They kept you hidden.
他们一直藏着你
That wasn't mom and dad. That was me.
那不是妈妈爸爸 是我
I changed my name and moved so you'd never find me.
我改名换姓 远走高飞 就为了不被你找到
Why would you do that?
你为什么要那么做
'cause I didn't want to let you hurt me again.
因为我不想再被你伤害
That was one time.
就那么一次
Really? One time?
是吗 一次
Then explain what the hell you did to mom and dad.
那你倒说说你对爸爸妈妈做的事是怎么回事
- Thomas... - No, you killed them.
-托马斯 -你杀了他们
And Christian, too.
还有克里斯蒂安
You know what type of people they were.
你知道他们都是什么样的人
they hurt us both.
他们伤害过我们俩
I couldn't let that happen again.
我们不能允许那种事再发生
Dad needed a walker to get around. Who was he gonna hurt?
爸爸都用助步器了 他还能伤害谁
I know this is tough to hear,
我知道这不好接受
but sometimes, you got to do a bad thing for the right reasons.
但有时 你得为正确的原因做错事
Stop trying to justify what you did.
别再为你做的事辩解了
Just stop. They were my parents, too.
够了 他们也是我的父母
And yeah, they were horrible people,
的确 他们很坏
but you are so much worse.
但你要坏得多
You set them on fire.
你烧死了他们
Thomas, calm down. Listen to me for a second.
托马斯 冷静 听我说
Time's up.
时间到了
Put Thomas back on the phone.
让托马斯接电话
Yeah, that's not gonna happen.
别指望了
You traced the call.
你追踪了电话
And now I'm coming to put you down.
现在我要去干掉你
You will tell me everything I need to know right now.
马上告诉我我想知道的一切
You understand me?
明白了吗
Do you?
明白了吗
No. No!
不 不
No! No!
不 不
Trace puts Ward in the southwest of England.
追踪显示沃德在英国西南部
They're at the castle where we brought Simmons back.
他们在我们救回西蒙斯的那个城堡
Which would explain why he kidnapped her and Fitz.
怪不得他绑架了她和菲兹
'cause Malick's trying to open another portal.
因为马利克想再打开一个传送门
Best get there before that happens, then.
那得赶在他们成功前赶到了
I spent my life staying off Grant's radar.
我一辈子都努力躲着格兰特
How am I supposed to stay safe now?
这下我要怎么保护自己
A security detail has been assigned to keep an eye on you.
我们已经派了一直安保队伍暗中保护你
Is that all an act?
那都是演戏吗
Or was he really gonna hurt me?
他真打算伤害我吗
We'll be in touch.
我们会再联络的
Daisy said you needed a word.
黛西说你找我
More like your opinion.
我需要你的看法
I've been reading Andrew's file on Lincoln...
我在读安德鲁写的关于林肯的报告
"A dangerous temperament that's only been inflamed by recent events.
"因最近事件而激起了危险的脾气
It's my professional opinion he should not be allowed
依我专业意见 不应允许他加入
in the proposed initiative."
所提议行动"
What do you think?
你怎么想
I'm not even sure if that's Andrew's evaluation.
我不确定那是否真是安德鲁的评估
Maybe it's Lash.
或许是鞭笞呢
How are we supposed to know the difference?
我们要怎么分辨啊
That's a live sat feed from the castle
这是来自城堡的即时卫星信号
Where Ward and Malick are holding Fitz-Simmons.
菲兹-西蒙斯就被沃德和马利克关在那儿
Looks like Hydra has a couple of dozen troops.
看来九头蛇有二十几个手下
The bigger problem is the heavy artillery,
更大的问题是他们火力很强
the surface-to-air missiles.
地对空导弹
And that's not even the worst of it.
这还不是最糟的
Coulson told him he was coming.
科尔森告诉他他要去了
Cloaking won't help if Hydra knows what to look for.
如果九头蛇知道该找什么 隐形装置也没用了
I asked him if he needed backup,
我问他是否需要支援
but Coulson refused to make the call.
但科尔森不肯下令
You're the man in charge.
你是负责人了
Make it for him.
替他下令啊
We're outmanned, outgunned, with no time to mount an assault
我们人手 火力都不及对方 来不及发起一场
with even a snowball's chance against a fortified Hydra.
能战胜如此防卫森严的九头蛇的攻击
What the hell am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办才好
I think you already know.
我觉得你已经知道了
Well, there's our little space traveler.
这不是我们的时空旅行者吗
We were just about to open up the portal.
我们刚准备开启传送门呢
I thought you might want to come and see for yourself.
我觉得你会想自己来看看
Anyone who goes to that planet will die.
所有去那颗星球的人都会死的
That thing on the other side drives people mad.
那边的那个东西 会把人逼疯
Well, that's certainly an interesting theory.
这倒是个有趣的理论
Here's another.
再跟你说一个吧
It wants to come back.
他想回来
And after all these years,
这么多年了
we finally found someone to help us do that.
我们终于找到个能帮我们做到的人了
I'll never help you bring that thing back,
我绝不会帮你把那东西弄回来
no matter how much you hurt me.
不管你伤我多重
Which is why we've agreed to stop hurting you...
所以 我们决定不再伤害你了
so that he would go instead.
作为交换 他同意替你去
Oh, Fitz...
菲兹
Sorry, Jemma.
抱歉 珍玛
I always thought Fitz would give up the world for you.
我一直觉得菲兹会为你放弃全世界
Looks like now he finally has his chance.
看来他现在终于有这个机会了
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这么做吗
They haven't even been cleared for field duty.
他们还没被批准能执行外勤任务呢
I cleared them just now.
我刚刚给了他们批准了
Seems I might just get my team after all.
看来我的队伍终于成型了
Listen up!
听好
Hydra has Fitz and Simmons,
九头蛇抓了菲兹和西蒙斯
and they're planning to open another portal!
而且他们打算再次开启传送门
Which is why we're going to stop them.
所以 我们要阻止他们
Yeah, but why us?
但为什么选我们
I'm guessing we're all they've got.
我猜他们是没别人了
You two have powers. My other agents don't.
你俩有异能 其他特工没有
But I'm not gonna lie to you... this is a dangerous mission,
但我不撒谎 这任务很危险
and the odds are not in our favor.
而且现在情况对我们不利
Not really a selling point.
这可不算是卖点
Here's the deal.
是这样的
What Hydra's planning is gonna hurt a lot of innocent people,
九头蛇的计划会伤及很多无辜者
maybe people you care about.
或许也包括你们在乎的人
I wouldn't be asking you for your help
如果我不是认为我们还有一丝机会
if I didn't think we had a chance.
也不会来求你们帮忙了
So either you step up and do the damn job
你们要么站出来 完成任务
or you let the bad guys win.
要么你们就是让坏人赢了
The choice is yours.
选择在你们
Nice speech, director.
讲话不错 局长
How long till we reach Hydra airspace?
什么时候到九头蛇空域
We're about 10 minutes out.
大概10分钟到
Sir?
长官
About what happened back there...
关于刚刚的事
We got what we needed. End of story.
我们得到了我们需要的 就是这样
I understand.
我理解
But that look on your face...
但你脸上的表情
I've seen it before.
我以前也见过
It's the same look Hunter had when he went after Ward.
亨特去追杀沃德时也是这个表情
Not sure I'm getting your point.
我不太明白你什么意思
It's dangerous going into a mission that emotional.
这么情绪激动地去执行一个任务是危险的
You need to be able to separate the job from your own feelings.
你得能把工作和你自己的情绪分开
You're wrong.
你错了
I've been keeping my feelings in check, and look what it got us.
我一直克制自己的感情 结果如何呢
Rosalind's dead, Ward has Fitz and Simmons.
罗莎琳死了 沃德抓走了菲兹和西蒙斯
My only regret is that I didn't kill that son of a bitch
我唯一的后悔是有机会的时候我没有
- when I had the chance. - Coulson...
-杀了那混蛋 -科尔森
Let me know when we're close.
我们接近时告诉我
It's time.
时候到了
Start without me.
你自己开始吧
Need to get ready for when S.H.I.E.L.D. arrives.
得为神盾局的到来做好准备
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s not getting near here.
神盾局是别想靠近的
Don't underestimate Coulson.
别低估了科尔森
Phil Coulson is of no consequence.
菲尔·科尔森根本不算什么
You, on the other hand, still have an important role to play.
但你 还有个重要的角色
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
I want you to lead our men on the other side.
我要你带我们的人去另一边
You can't be serious.
你不会是认真的吧
I've been working for this moment
自从神盾局杀了卡拉
ever since S.H.I.E.L.D. murdered Kara.
我就一直在为这一刻努力
Why would I give that up?
我为什么要放弃这个
Because you've already won.
因为你已经赢了
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s finished.
神盾局完了
Do you really need to take a victory lap?
你真的还需要跳支胜利舞吗
This isn't over
还没结束呢
till I'm standing over Coulson's dead body.
我站在科尔森的死尸旁时才算结束
I thought you were more than this,
我以为你没这么肤浅呢
more than bloodthirsty and vindictive.
不止是嗜血 想寻仇
I thought you had vision.
我以为你有眼界
Vision enough to know when I'm being manipulated
凭我的眼界足以看出谁是想操纵我
into risking my life for someone else's pipe dream.
让我为别人的空想冒生命危险
Your dream? Revenge?
你的梦想 复仇
That's just vanity, Mr. Ward.
那只是虚荣 沃德先生
That's weakness.
是弱点
Don't talk to me about weakness, old man.
别跟我谈什么弱点 老头子
Weakness is following others blindly.
弱点是盲目追随他人
Learned that the hard way.
我是付出代价才明白了这一点
I'm not asking you to follow.
我没叫你追随
I'm asking you to lead!
我叫你带队
I've been waiting for this moment for a long time, yes,
我为这一刻等了很久了 没错
but I'd hoped that I'd find someone to seize it with me.
但我本希望 能找到一个人跟我一起分享这一刻
I thought it might be Pierce, but he was bloodthirsty.
我本以为会是皮尔斯 但他嗜血
Thought it might be John Garrett,
本以为是约翰·加勒特
but his vanity led him to think of nothing but himself.
但他的虚荣让他只顾自己
John Garrett is the only reason I put my faith in Hydra.
约翰·加勒特是我相信九头蛇的唯一原因
And that is the greatest thing he ever achieved for our cause.
这是他为我们的事业做出的最大贡献了
I'm no soldier. You're the finest we ever made.
我不是个士兵 你是我们训练出来的最棒的士兵
You're the only one that can do this.
你是唯一能做到的人
And if you cross over to that other side,
如果你穿越去另一边
you will finally see that your faith in Hydra was never misplaced.
你就终会明白 自己对九头蛇没信错
It's real.
他是真的
You will look it in the eye.
你会看着他的眼睛
And then?
然后呢
And then...
然后
We'll be able to do whatever the hell we want.
我们想做什么都行了
You touch her, and the deal's off.
你碰她 我们的协议就取消
Fitz, you can't do this.
菲兹 你不能这么做
My mind's made up, Jemma.
我已经决定了 珍玛
No, we can't let them bring that thing back to this planet.
不 我们不能允许他们把那东西带回来
Fitz...
菲兹
Please just let them kill me.
让他们杀了我吧
I can't do that. I won't.
我不能 我不会的
I lost you once.
我失去过你一次了
I can't lose you again.
我不能再失去你一次了
I'm just...
我...
I'm not strong enough to live in a world that doesn't have you in it.
我不够坚强 不能活在没有你的世界里
Oh, come back to me.
回到我身边来
Just don't bring that thing with you.
但别把那东西带回来
Only thing I'm gonna bring back is Will.
我只会把威尔带回来
Okay?
好吗
Let's get this show on the road.
我们开始吧
What are you doing?
你来干什么
Leading.
带队
Looks like they're getting ready.
看来他们准备好了
They're gonna take Fitz or Simmons.
他们要带上菲兹或西蒙斯
It's the smart play.
这招很聪明
Whatever they want over there,
不管他们要那边的什么
they'll take one to guide the team back,
他们会需要一个人带他们回来
keep the other one here for insurance.
留下另一个作为保障
That's Ward.
那是沃德
You can't seriously know that from a bloody heat signature.
你不可能靠热信号分辨出来
It's him.
是他没错
Wait for me.
等着我
Once you get down there, you establish a perimeter. Wait for me.
过去之后 建立边界 然后等着我
I'm right behind you. Get on in.
我就来 赶紧的
Find it, get to the exit coordinates,
找到他 前往撤离坐标
we'll turn the portal back on in exactly...
我们稍后会开启传送门 时间是整
12 hours.
12小时后
Got it.
好的
Bring it back, my friend.
把他带回来 我的朋友
Be the one that finishes what Hydra started.
完成九头蛇开启的事业
Making history today.
在今天创造历史
Cheer up.
开心点
New beginning for both of us.
这对你我都是新开始
He's going through.
他穿过去了
If that really is Ward, then we're too late.
如果那真是沃德 我们就太迟了
Can you please go talk some sense into him?
你能去劝劝他吗
You can't do this.
你不能这么做
Only a complete lunatic would go down there without a plan.
只有疯子才会毫无计划就去
I'm ending this.
我要了结这一切
Oh, bloody hell.
老天爷
Wait, wait. What the hell are you doing?
等等 你要干什么
We both know common sense was never really my strong suit.
我们都知道我一向不是个明理的人
导弹锁定
Hydra's got us locked in! We need to move!
九头蛇锁定我们了 我们得赶紧走
Coulson, wait!
科尔森 等等
Shut it down.
关掉吧
It's nothing!
没事
Come on! Get moving!
快点 赶紧走