神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第1集: Pilot

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
漫威公司出品
The secret is out.
谜底揭开
For decades, your organization stayed in the shadows,
数十年来 你们的组织在阴影中暗藏
hiding the truth.
隐瞒真相
But now we know -- they're among us.
但现在我们知道了 他们就在我们身边
Heroes...
英雄...
...and monsters.
...和怪兽
The world is full of wonders.
世界满是奇迹
加州洛杉矶东部
- Thanks, Bernie. - You bet.
-谢了 伯尼 -客气
Ace, come and get it.
艾斯 过来拿
纽约英雄 开卖了
What do you say we go out to your Aunt Mindy's this weekend?
我们这周末去明迪姑姑家怎么样
You and Kisha can swim in the pond.
你和凯莎可以去池塘游泳
Sure.
You know, you got a birthday coming up in a couple of months.
过几个月 你就过生日了
Who's your favorite?
你最喜欢谁
I'm okay.
我不要
Things are tight right now, but I'm gonna find something.
现在爸爸手头紧 但我会很快找到工作的
Not back at the factory, but I got prospects.
不回工厂 但是我很有信心
You and me -- what are we?
咱爷俩 我们是什么
- We're a team. - That's right.
-一个团队 -没错
So, who do you --
那么你想要谁...
Are you okay? All right, Ace, look at me.
你还好吗 艾斯 看着我
I need you to stay here with Bernie, okay?
你跟伯尼待在这 好吗
People might be hurt, and I'm gonna see if they need my help.
有人也许受伤了 我去看看需不需要帮忙
Stay with Bernie.
跟伯尼待在一起
Watch my boy!
看好我儿子
Help me!
救命
Help me!!
救命
b
YYeTs.com
人人影视
m 20 0 l 209 0 b b b 11 228 0 218 0 209 l 0 20 b 0 11 11 0 20 0
m 71 60 b 71 0 161 0 161 60 b 161 120 71 120 71 60
仅供学习 禁止用于任何商业盈利行为更多影视更新请登陆www.YYeTs.com
原创翻译 双语字幕
翻译:大卫·科尔森 爱卿遛小鸟 圈圈 H小欠
翻译:sienna 罗生HBD 欧阳 王大可 冰蓝
时间轴:雪贵人 钢铁侠贝壳 裙带菜
后期:瓜瓜 校对&总监:米小勒
Help me!
救命
Help me!!
救命
We can't explain everything we see.
我们无法解释看到的一切
But our eyes are open.
但是我们眼界大开
So what now?
现在怎么办
There are no more shadows for you to hide in.
再也没有阴影供你们躲藏了
Something impossible just happened.
不可能的事情发生了
What are you going to do about it?
你们打算怎么办
神盾局特工第一季 第一集
法国巴黎
Agent Ward, there's been a development.
沃德特工 情况有进展
It's the Rising Tide.
是涨潮组织
They've pinned down the location of the package.
他们知晓了物件的地址
We need to abort.
我们需要终止行动
I'm five minutes away from retrieving it.
还差五分钟 我就能取回物件
So is everyone else.
其他人也差五分钟
They posted the coordinates online.
他们把坐标发到网上了
- If the job was easy... - Yeah, it wouldn't be any fun.
-如果任务简单... -我知道 就没乐趣了
Watch your six.
注意身后
Red tie, by the window.
红领带 窗边
需要我拿走杯子吗 先生
Your fireplace is broken.
你的壁炉坏了
Ward, just a heads-up.
沃德 提个醒
We've got possible hostiles in your vicinity.
你附近可能存在敌人
Really?
是吗
What does "S.H.I.E.L.D." stand for, Agent Ward?
"SHIELD"代表什么 沃德特工
Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement
国土战略防御攻击
and Logistics Division.
与后勤保障局
And what does that mean to you?
它对你来说意味着什么
It means someone really wanted our initials
意味着他们非常想让我们的名字缩写
to spell out "Shield."
组成"盾牌"一词
It means we're the line...
意味着我们是一道防线...
between the world and the much weirder world.
立于世界和更为诡异的世界之间
We protect people from news they aren't ready to hear.
我们防止人们听到他们没准备好知晓的消息
And when we can't do that, we keep them safe.
如果没做到 我们就得保护他们的安全
Something turns up...
如果出了状况
奇塔瑞族:《复仇者联盟》中出现的外星人
...like this chitauri neural link...
比如这个奇塔瑞族神经环节
希尔特工办公室 地点保密
...we get to it before someone bad does.
我们抢在坏人之前拿到手
Any idea who Vanchat was planning to sell it to?
知道范查特打算把它卖给谁吗
I'm more interested in how this Rising Tide group
我更感兴趣的是这个涨潮组织
found out about it.
如何知道这件事的
I thought they were just hackers.
我以为他们只是黑客
What changed?
有什么生变了吗
Everything's changing.
一切都变了
A little while ago, most people went to bed
不久之前 大多数人睡觉的时候
thinking that the craziest thing in the world
觉得穿着飞行钢甲衣的亿万富翁
was a billionaire in a flying metal suit.
就是世界上最怪的事情了
Then aliens invaded New York and were beaten back
之后 外星人入侵纽约
by, among others, a giant green monster,
被一个绿色怪兽
a costumed hero from the 40's, and a god.
一个来自40年代的制服英雄和一个神所击退
I don't think Thor's technically a god.
准确地说 托尔不是神
Well, you haven't been near his arms.
那是因为你没有接近过他的双臂
The battle of New York was the end of the world.
纽约一役是世界的终结
This -- now -- is the new world.
现在是新世界
People are different.
人类也不同了
They have access to tech, to formulas,
他们能接触到高科技
secrets they're not ready for.
了解到他们没准备好知晓的秘密
Why was I pulled out of Paris?
为什么把我从巴黎的行动调出来
That, you'll have to ask Agent Coulson.
那你得问科尔森特工了
Uh, yeah. I'm clearance level six.
得了 我可是有六级权限的人
I know that...Agent Coulson was killed in action
我知道科尔森特工在纽约一役之前
before the battle of new york.
在行动中阵亡了
Got the full report.
完整的报告我都看了
Welcome to level seven.
欢迎来到第七级
Sorry -- that corner was really dark,
抱歉 那个角落很暗
and I couldn't help myself.
我又情不自禁
I think there's a bulb out.
好像有个灯泡坏了
Director Fury faked your death --
弗瑞局长伪造了你的死
to motivate the avengers.
来激发复仇者的斗志
Well, the death of a common ally
盟友的死
is a particularly effective team builder.
能让他们团结合作
Say "cheese".
笑一个
Plus, it wasn't that much of a stretch.
而且也不能说假死这么夸张啦
I stopped breathing for about 40 seconds.
我就停了四十秒的呼吸罢了
Eight. It gets longer every time you tell it.
八秒而已 你每说一次就加点时间
Yeah, well, you get shanked by the Asgardian Mussolini,
你要是被仙宫的墨索里尼[指洛基]捅伤了
you can tell it your way.
你爱怎么说都行
I was looking at the big white light,
我看着那道白光
and it felt like a lot longer than eight seconds.
感觉肯定不止八秒
Do they know?
他们知道吗
The avengers -- that Fury played them?
复仇者知道弗瑞骗了他们吗
They're not level seven.
他们可没有七级的权限
I got out of the I.C.U.,
我一出重症监护室
Fury stuck me in a grass shack in Tahiti.
弗瑞就把我关在塔希提岛的玻璃房里
Rough gig.
太惨了
Mai tais, Travis McGee novels,
迈代鸡尾酒 麦基侦探小说
and a physical therapist
还有个理疗师
whose command of english was...irrelevant.
英语真是... 不着边际
But something put you back in the game.
但有些事让你回归队伍了
What is that?
这是什么
That's a superhero, Agent Ward.
是个超级英雄 沃德特工
An unregistered gifted. Identity -- unknown.
未注册 有天赋 身份不明
The secret's out.
秘密大白天下了
For decades, your organization...
多年来 你的组织...
On May 2nd, an unidentified object......
5月2日 一个不明飞行物...
Another little present from the Rising Tide.
又一份来自涨潮组织的小礼物
How are they getting this stuff before us?
他们怎么会在我们之前拿到这些资料
Same way they cracked our RSA implementation.
就跟破解我们的RSA加密系统一样
They're good.
他们很厉害
So I need better.
我需要更厉害的
Agent Coulson has requisitioned
科尔森特工申请了
a mobile command unit, to which you are assigned.
一支移动指挥小队 而你也将加入他们
Rising Tide is trying to draw us out.
涨潮组织想引我们出来
I think it's time they succeeded.
就让他们得逞一回
You want me to cross them off?
你要我铲除他们吗
No.
才不是
I want to use them to get to him.
我要利用他们找到这个人
This man's world is about to get very weird.
这人的世界将会变得诡异非常
He's gonna need some help.
他需要帮助
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I was trained from day one as a specialist.
我当初受训成为特工
I go in alone. I get it done.
我单打独斗 把事办好
Defusing a nuclear bomb -- I'm your guy.
拆除核弹 找我就对了
A welcoming committee?
搞欢迎会
Not my speed.
我可做不来
I know it's not what you want.
我知道你不乐意
Agent Hill did a very detailed assessment
希尔特工对你近三次任务
of your last three missions.
做了一份详细评估
Combat -- top grades.
格斗 一流
Espionage --
侦查
She gave you the highest marks since Romanoff.
你是她自罗曼诺夫[黑寡妇]以来给的最高分了
Under "people skills", she drew a --
人际交往能力 她画了
I think it's a little poop
貌似是坨屎
with knives sticking out of it.
上面还插了刀子
- What? - It --
-什么 -这...
That's bad, right?
这是糟糕的意思吧
And given your family history,
鉴于你的家族史
I'm surprised it's not worse.
居然只是"糟糕"而已
But...
但是
I think you're the guy for this.
我觉得你能办好这件事
If I'm wrong, you go straight back to your bombs.
要是我错了 你可以继续拆炸弹
Team's approved. Physicals are all fine.
队伍批下来了 体能都不错
Fitz-Simmons is not cleared for combat.
菲兹·西蒙斯不能格斗
I'm told that won't be an issue.
但上头说这不是问题
Agent Ward here -- he's almost too fit.
沃德特工身体素质太好了
That's an issue. That should be an issue.
这是问题 这应该算问题吧
Maybe I can't join the team
也许我不能加入队伍
- God, are you dismissed. - Because my --
-天哪 你可以走了 -因为我...
It was a porcupine. It was not a poop.
那是只箭猪 才不是一坨屎
It just means that he --
意思是他...
No, I'm pretty sure.
不 我很肯定
And it's not just Ward. Your whole roster is sketchy.
不止是沃德 你的人员资料太概略了
Well, they're cleared.
反正上头都批了
I would have been very happy not to clear you, Phil.
我倒是很乐意不批这事儿 菲尔
I'd love for you to rest up some more.
我想让你再休息一阵子
I've had plenty of that. Thanks.
我休息很久了 谢了
You sure?
你确定
You should go sometime.
改天你也该去一次
Where?
去哪
Tahiti.
塔希提岛
It's a magical place.
那地方很神奇
Three days in, I'd be begging for an assignment.
出不了三天 我就会跪求任务
Exactly.
正是
Tahiti.
塔希提岛
He really doesn't know, does he?
他是真不知情 是吧
He can never know.
永远不能让他知道
I-is there any way I can thank him?
有什么方法能让我谢谢他吗
兜帽英雄到底是何方神圣
Are you sure nobody saw him?
真的没人见过他吗
So, the identity of the hooded hero
兜帽英雄的身份
still remains unknown.
目前仍不为大家所知
Researchers at UCLA medical center
加大洛杉矶分校医疗中心的研究人员
have a study today which shows that supplemental...
在今日得出的报告中表明 超自然...
Just act natural.
表现得自然点
What?
什么
Just pretend that we're talking.
假装我们在说话
We are.
我们在说话啊
Good.
'Cause you never know who's listening.
指不定谁在偷听我们呢
I don't even know who's talking.
我都不知道跟我说话的是谁
I'm Skye.
我是斯凯
And you're the hooded hero.
你是那个戴兜帽的英雄
Please tell me that you're not staying with that name.
你不会打算一直用那个名称吧
Wait. What? I'm not -- I'm a factory worker.
等等 什么 我不是... 我只是个工人
Sure, by day.
是啊 在白天而已
I saw you. You're a hero.
我亲眼所见 你是个英雄
Like, a for-real superhero, which is --
是个超级大英雄...
I'm not, like, a groupie, stalker type, but...
我不是什么铁杆粉丝或者跟踪狂 但...
Oh, my God! That is so cool!
天哪 太帅了
Okay, okay, chill.
好 好 冷静
Just don't -- don't draw attention.
不能 不能引起别人的注意
You're in danger.
你有危险
You got the wrong guy, lady.
你认错人了 女士
No, you've got the wrong approach.
不 你这样做不对
The cute girl from the hospital is dying to thank you --
在医院的那个女孩现在非常想感谢你
And possibly "Thank" You --
可能是"那种"谢谢哦
And you're hiding.
而你却在这里藏着
The clip of you rescuing her has had the most hits
你救那个女孩的视频是自小狗晕眩视频以来
since that puppy with vertigo,
点击量最高的视频
and you can't even find a job.
可你却连工作都找不到
What do you mean about danger?
你说危险是什么意思
S.H.I.E.L.D..
神盾局
Shield, what? I should carry a shield?
什么盾 我该随身带着盾牌吗
S.H.I.E.L.D. Government.
神盾局 政府
Scary men in dark suits who come after guys like you.
有恐怖的黑衣人在找寻你们这种人
They knew about the battle of New York
他们在事发之前
before it even happened
就已经知道纽约之战了
and then cleaned it up
而且在大家还没缓过神时
before anyone could ask any real questions -- overnight.
就在一夜之间把一切清理干净了
How long do you think it'll take for them to clean you up?
你觉得他们花多久就能把你清理掉
And you want to know why I'm hiding.
你想知道我为什么躲藏
What if you didn't hide?
要是你不躲藏呢
What if you got in front of this
要是你走到公众面前
and let peopknow that you're a hero?
告诉大家你是个英雄呢
I'm just a guy.
我只是个普通人
Well, a guy like that gets work, gets perks.
普通人应该有工作有津贴
I can help.
我可以帮你
I'm great with computers -- like, weirdly great.
我对电脑很在行 超级在行
I mean, I could help you create a whole new identity or...
我可以帮你创造一种崭新的身份
a mask.
或者是面具
- O-kay. - Uh, ok--
-好吧 -好...
Well, you could just -- also, we could just stick with the...
你也可以 我们也可以一直用
...hood.
兜帽
Listen, you cannot walk away from this.
听我说 这个你逃避不了
With great power comes...
你有这么强大的力量
a ton of weird crap that you are not prepared to deal with.
肯定会有各种乱七八糟的东西让你猝不及防
Now, my office is --
我的办公室在...
You have an office?
你还有办公室
Yes, I have an office.
对 我有
It's a mobile...office.
是间...移动办公室
It's a...van. Live in a van -- by choice.
是辆货车 我住在那 自愿的
But it's always in the alley around the corner --
车会一直停在街道的拐角处
Free wi-fi -- and you can come by anytime.
免费无线网络 随时欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
They're coming for you.
他们会来找你的
...Mike.
麦克
Agent May.
梅特工
No.
So you've been briefed.
看来你都已经知道了
I'm not going back in the field.
我是不会回去的
Yeah.
是啊
You've got such a nice setup here.
这里的配置多棒啊
You ever thought about adding a moat?
有没有考虑过加条护城河
I just need you to drive the bus,
我只是需要你开开车
liaise ground transpo, some on-site supervision.
联络地面交通 还有些现场监督
This isn't a combat op.
不是战斗行动
Then you don't need me.
那你就更用不着我了
I do.
用得着
'Cause we'll be running ourselves.
以后我们要自己运作了
Picking the ops...
自己选择行动任务...
Making the calls.
自己做主
No red tape.
不用遵守繁文缛节
This is where they actually make the red tape, isn't it?
事实上这里就是出繁文缛节的地方对吧
I always wondered.
我一直在想这个
Melinda.
梅琳达
You're really just asking me to drive the bus?
你真的只是要求我去开车吗
I'm not asking.
我没有在要求你
But it's a really nice bus.
但那车真的不错
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch it!
等等 等等 注意点
That's the night-night gun.
这枪可是"晚安 宝贝"啊
Well, it's on my stuff, and it doesn't work,
枪放在我的东西上 而且又不能用
and there's no way we're calling it the night-night gun.
再说了我们为什么要叫它"晚安 宝贝"
The bullets work.
子弹可以用
Nonlethal, heavy stopping power,
非致命 制动能力强
break up under the subcutaneous tissue --
处于皮下组织下即可分裂
Oh, with a dose of only .1 microliters of dendrotoxin.
并带有一剂仅0.1微升的树突毒素是吧
I'm not Hermione. I can't create instant paralysis with that.
我不是赫敏 可不会用那个引发瞬间瘫痪
- You should have run the specs - The bullets
-你应该让我陪你 -那些子弹...
- by me before - are hollow. It's a marvel
-看说明书 -都是空包弹 我能让它们
- building the molds. - I can keep them from
-然后再开模 -留在膛里不爆炸
- Or used a higher-caliber round. - breaking apart in the chamber.
-或者换用更高精准的子弹 -简直是奇迹
- Or read a book. - Have you ever heard of physics or --
-或者看看书 -你有没有听说过物理学或是...
- It's not particularly difficult. - What's the other one? -- Inertia?
-也不是很难 -另一个是什么 惯性吗
Fitz-Simmons?
菲茨·西蒙斯
Fitz.
菲茨
Simmons.
西蒙斯
I'm engineering. She's biochem.
我专攻工程机械 她专攻生物化学
Agent Ward?
沃德特工吗
Coulson said I'd need my comm receiver encoded.
科尔森说我的通信接收器需要译码
Don't know if you've worked with that model before.
不知道你以前有没有处理过这种型号
It's...
它是...
...brand-new.
...新拿来的
He'll repurpose the I.D.I.S. chip.
他会重置入侵探测与识别系统芯片
Don't need the external receiver for the inner-ear comms anymore.
入耳式通讯不再需要外部接收器了
So, uh, how does it --
那 它怎么能
Embedded sensorineural silicone matched to your DNA.
嵌入式的感觉神经硅树脂会与你的DNA配对
It's very posh.
非常地时髦
So, are you excited to be coming on our journey into mystery?
要加入我们进行探秘之旅了 你激动吗
It's like Christmas.
简直像是圣诞节
One of Coulson's old S.H.I.E.L.D. collectibles.
科尔森的神盾古董收藏品之一
Flamethrowers, world's first GPS.
火焰喷射器 世上第一个全球定位系统
He's mad for this crap.
他极度痴迷于这个破烂
Don't touch Lola.
别碰洛拉
And he calls it a girl's name.
他还给它取了个女名
Lola's not just a collectible, you know.
洛拉可不仅仅是个收藏品
People tend to confuse the words "new" and "improved."
大家常常会分不清"新版"和"升级版"
This mobile command,
这个机动指挥部
they were in heavy rotation back in the '90s,
在上世纪九十年代一直满负荷运转着
But then we got a heli-carrier.
但之后我们有了直升航母
Hey. Did you hear the one about the guy who's afraid of flying?
你有没有听说那个恐飞的家伙
I've done a night jump into a drop zone under heavy fire, sir.
我曾在强大火力攻击下成功夜跳进降落区 长官
I can handle it.
我能搞的定
That was a...joke.
那不过是个...笑话
The first part of a...
第一部分是...
I'm not gonna tell it now.
我现在就不说了
If you plan to unpack, make it quick.
如果你还想收拾东西 快一点
Wheels are up in five.
飞机五分钟后就起飞了
We may have a hit on one of the Rising Tide's routing points.
我们途中可能会碰上涨潮组织
Good. We need to do some catching up.
很好 我们还得赶个时间
Is that... who I think it is?
这位是...我想到的那个人吗
She's just the pilot.
她只是飞行员
Melinda May is "just the pilot."
梅琳达·梅"只是飞行员"
Come on, sir.
拜托 长官
What game are you really playing?
你到底在下什么棋啊
Better stow your gear.
你最好去把你的行李放好
How will you come at us?
你将如何找寻我们
From the air?
在空中找寻
From the ground?
还是在陆上找寻
How will you silence us this time?
这次你如何让我们保持沉默呢
How can you?
你如何能做到呢
The truth is in the wind.
真相已经众人皆知
It's everywhere.
随处可见
You cannot stop the Rising Tide.
你阻止不了涨潮组织
You will not find us.
你找不到我们
You will never see our faces.
你也见不到我们的面
But rest assured --
但无疑
we will rise against those who shield us from the truth.
我们会奋起反抗那些对我们隐瞒真相的人
And nothing -- nothing can stop us in the --
而且世上任何事都无法 无法阻止我...
Hey. What up?
嘿 你们好啊
You guys are making a big mistake.
你们犯了个大错
You don't look that big.
你看上去可没那么大
Sorry for the lack of finesse.
抱歉没有怜香惜玉
Agent Ward here has had a little history with your group --
这位沃德特工跟你们的组织有点渊源
The Rising Tide.
涨潮组织
I don't know... what you're --
我不知道 你在说...
Okay, there are two ways we can do this.
解决这事有两种方式
Oh. Is one of them the easy way?
其中是不是有个比较简单的
No.
没有
What's your name?
你叫什么
Skye.
斯凯
What's your real name?
你的真名叫什么
That can wait.
这个可以稍后再说
It's another name we need -- a certain hero.
我们现在需要的是另一个名字 某个英雄
What makes you think I know that?
你凭什么认为我知道
Well, you made a little mistake.
你有个小失误
The phone you filmed the hooded hero with
你拍摄兜帽英雄的那个手机
had the same cryptographic signature
跟一些涨潮组织的邮件
as a few of the Rising Tide posts.
有相同的暗码签名
Wow. Yeah.
哇哦 是吗
Was that a mistake? Or am I now
这是个失误吗 或者说现在
sitting In the center of your secret headquarters?
我不是正坐在你的秘密总部之中吗
What is this?
这是什么
A plane?
飞机吗
I got inside.
我进来了
And by now, you've discovered
而且现在 你已经发现
you can't beat the encryption on my equipment,
你无法突破我设备的数据加密
so you got nothing.
所以你什么都没得到
We have a fairly strong coincidence --
有个相当巧合的事
you being on the scene
就在灾难发生之时
right before it went up in flames.
你刚好在场
Want to tell me what my team is gonna find out?
想跟我说说我的团队会发现什么吗
How did you know the hooded man was in the building?
你怎么知道兜帽男在楼里
Did you blow it up to draw him out?
你炸楼是为了引出他
Did you?
你才这么做吧
That's not our style.
那可不是我们的风格
I was just kidnapped by your "Style."
我可是被你口中所谓的风格绑过来的
S.H.I.E.L.D. covered up new mexico, project Pegasus.
神盾局掩盖了新墨西哥州 飞马计划
飞马计划 美国秘密执行的穿梭时空计划
Of course you'd be covering up centipede.
当然 你们还想掩盖蜈蚣的事
Holy no way.
不可能吧
You don't know what that is.
你们压根不知道蜈蚣是什么
Billions of dollars of equipment at your disposal,
数十亿的装备交给你们处理
and I beat you with a laptop that I won in a bet?
我打赌我用一台笔记本就能赢你
You need to think about your friend.
你该为你朋友想一想
We're not the only ones interested in people with powers.
人群中 不是只有我们才对超能力感兴趣
We'd like to contain him, yeah.
我们想吸纳他 没错
The next guy will want to exploit him,
而下一个找他的 会想利用他
and the guy after that will want to dissect him.
再后面来找他的人会想解剖他
What is centipede?
蜈蚣是什么
Yeah, I get it, but...
对 我明白 但是...
Listen, doctor, people saw me. They saw what I can do.
听着 医生 人们看到我 他们看得是我能做什么
If I went public, that might be good.
如果我公开 也许会是好事
I mean, your product works.
我是说 这说明你的药品有效果
It works amazingly, and --
药效显得很有趣 而且...
Yeah, yeah, I-I-I know what I signed,
对对 我知道我签了什么
but if we got out in front of this, maybe --
但是 如果我们走在他们前面 也许
Then what?
然后什么
You want me to go crawling back to the factory?
你想让我回到工厂
I couldn't even get workmen's comp from those crooks.
这群骗子都还没发我工人抚恤金
I don't think --
我不认为
Yeah, ye--
Doctor, I just thought --
医生 我只是想
Okay.
This was a lab.
这曾是一间实验室
Was this leased as a lab?
或曾被租来当实验室吧
Mnh-mnh. Self-empowerment center.
自赋权力中心
With a top-of-the-line motion-sensor security system.
还配有顶级的线动传感安保设施
Ah. So a secret lab.
一间秘密实验室
And a superhero.
还有一位超级英雄
Not a coincidence.
这不是巧合
So, was this explosion sabotage? Was it meant for him?
这次爆炸是蓄意破坏吗 对他有意义吗
Or were they just in over their heads?
还是说他们玩大了
Yeah, working the problem.
解决这个问题
Ladies, if you'll just -- sorry.
女士们 如果你们 对不起
If you're gonna be in the field, Agent Fitz,
菲兹特工 如果你打算出外勤
you have to get your hands dirty.
你不得不把你的手弄脏
No, I don't.
不 我才不会
Centipede -- it was chatter on the web and then gone.
蜈蚣 曾在网上出现 然后就消失了
I traced the access-point mac address to that building.
我追踪了MAC的接入点地址 是这栋楼
What were you after?
你想要什么
The truth.
真相
What are you after?
你想要什么
World peace.
世界和平
You pseudo-anarchist hacker types love to stir things up.
你们这种无政府骇客就爱挑拨是非
But you're never around for the fallout.
但是你们出了事就不见踪影
People keep secrets for a reason, Skye.
人们隐藏秘密是有原因的 斯凯
Well, just because you're reasonable and...
只因为你是个讲道理...
firm...
可靠的人
Doesn't mean that you're not an evil,
但不意味着你就不是个有害的
faceless Government tool bag.
无用政府的工具
Just give us your guy's name.
就把你朋友名字告诉我们把
He's not my guy!
他不是我的朋友
You understand he's in danger.
你明知他有危险
Then let me go.
那就放我走
Let me talk to him. Me, not the t-1000 here.
让我来跟他说 我来说 而不是让那T1000机器人说
You want to be alone with him. Of course.
你想单独跟他说 当然了
She's a groupie.
她就是个狂热分子
All this hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D., tracking powers --
黑进神盾局 追踪超能力
She might as well be one of those sweaty cosplay girls
她也许就是个玩角色扮演的女生
Crowding around Stark tower.
在斯塔克大楼打转
What?! I would -- it was one time.
什么 我就...我就干过一次
Ward.
沃德
Is it the girl? She getting under your skin?
是她吗 她惹到你了
Sir?
长官
Or is it the assignment?
还是因为任务的缘故
Are you so anxious to get out of this
你是因为很渴望脱离这个队伍
that you'd deliberately blow an interrogation?
而打算故意搞砸这个审讯吗
Give me a minute alone with her, you'll have your answers.
让我单独跟她待一分钟 就能拿到答案
She's an asset.
她是个有价值的人
She is such an a--
她就是个...
Wait -- "Asset"?
等等 有价值的人
We don't know anything about her.
对她 我们什么都不知道
Do you appreciate how often that happens?
这么不寻常的人你不觉得很难得吗
That never happens.
之前从未有这样的人
We need...
我们需要
what she knows.
她所知道的一切
See, we designed each with their own capabilities,
看吧 我们把每个设备都设计成拥有各自的能力
so, um, some recording
有一些负责记录
the dimensions and textures of the room,
这个房间的大小 质地
and then some testing the matter density, radiation.
有一些负责测试物质的密度 辐射量
I mean, one is basically just smelling.
还有一个只负责处理气味
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I've got something in something.
我在某些东西里面发现了某些东西
Who's got it?
哪个发现的
Uh...Bashful.
小羞
Surveillance camera. Deep-fried.
监控摄像头 炸毁了
Yes, but that model has flash memory in case of brownouts.
没错 为防止电压不足它还有闪存可用
Now, I could sync that with data from the motion detectors.
我可以把那跟动作检测器的数据同步起来
And, with a little luck,
如果有好运的话
get some images from before the blast.
能找到爆炸前的图像
And by "Luck," I mean "Unappreciated genius."
我的好运指的是那些"不被珍惜的天才"
Yeah, we'll need it.
我们会用得上
Snow's reading some compounds that are --
小雪检测到了一些化合物
Whoa. My god.
天啊
Explosive?
爆炸物吗
Not of this Earth.
至少不来自地球
This is QNB-T16.
这是QNB-T16
It's the top-shelf martini of sodium pentothal derivatives.
这是硫喷妥钠派生物制成的高级鸡尾酒
It's a brand-new and extremely potent truth drug.
是最新的超强力诱供药
Don't worry. The effects only last about an hour.
别担心 效果只会持续一小时
And you'll have a nice little nap.
你就小睡一会吧
And we'll have all the answers to our --
然后我们就能得到所有答
What the hell?!
你干什么
I'm sorry. Did that hurt?
抱歉 痛吗
No.
But you've lost your mind.
但你肯定是疯了
You should never do that to a member of your team.
你不应该这样对你的团队成员
And, yes, it did hurt a little bit.
没错 是有点痛
But I always try and mask my pain in front of beautiful women,
但我平常都尽量在漂亮女人前隐藏痛楚
'cause I think it makes me seem more masculine.
因为那让我更有男子气概
My God, this stuff works fast.
天 这见效真快
Don't trust us?
不信任我们吗
Ask him whatever you'd like.
问他什么问题都行
Wait a minute.
等等
Wait. You can't just --
你不能就这样
This is definitely not protoco--
这绝对不符合规...
You seem nervous, Agent Ward.
你看上去很紧张 沃德特工
I'm calling to mind my training.
我正在回忆训练内容
There's no way I'm gonna reveal classified secrets
我不会透露任何机密情报
to a girl who's hell-bent on taking us down.
给一个拼命想打败我们的女生
Have you ever killed anyone?
你有杀过人吗
Yes, a few.
有 几个
High-risk targets.
都是高风险目标
But they were terrible people...
但他们都是坏人
who were trying to murder nice people.
他们试图谋杀好人
And I didn't feel good afterwards.
但之后我还是感觉不好
And does your grandmother know about these things?
你祖母知道这些事吗
Gramzy?
奶奶吗
My hands are tied, Mike. It's company policy.
我无能为力 麦克 这是工厂的规定
You didn't meet quota. I had to let you go.
你没达到工作量要求 我只能开除你
Gary, look, I got no choice. It's just me and my boy now.
加里 我没得选 只有我跟我儿子了
There's no openings, Mike, and even if there were,
我们没有空位 麦克 就算有
I got a hundred guys standing in line that are just like you,
还有一百个跟你一样的人等着呢
Only they won't bitch when their back hurts.
不过他们在背痛的时候不会抱怨
I was injured, but I'm stronger now.
我那时受伤了 但我现在强壮了很多
I can handle twice the load I used to.
我可以完成以前双倍的工作量
What are you not hearing?
你没听我说话吗
You don't cut it.
你胜任不了
When I say I need things moved, I need --
当我说需要把东西推走时 我需要...
Like that?
像这样吗
Are you out of your mind?!
你脑子有问题吗
These are people, Gary.
这些都是人 加里
Men!
人类
Not parts you replace when they break.
不是坏了就换的零件
It's not me, man. It's the company.
不是我的错 是公司的
I'm not the bad guy.
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy, man.
我不是那个坏人啊
Yes, you are.
没错 你就是
It's simple now, just like we used to read about.
这样就简单了 跟以前读过的故事一样
You're the bad guy.
你就是里面的反角
And I am the hero.
而我是英雄
Did Agent Ward give you anything?
沃德特工跟你说了什么
He told me he's been to Paris, but he's never really seen it,
他说他去过巴黎 但什么都没见着
and that he wishes you had stayed in tahiti.
他还说你一直留在塔希提岛就好了
It's a magical place.
那是个神奇的地方
Ward doesn't like your style.
沃德不喜欢你的风格
Kind of think I do.
但我挺喜欢的
What about his?
他的呢
...remains in critical condition.
形势仍然严峻
Employees could not identify the attacker,
职员们认不出攻击者
But security footage confirms
但通过监视录像确认了
that this man assaulted the factory foreman
是这个男人袭击了工厂领班
before damaging thousands of dollars' worth
然后破坏了价值数万的
- of company property. - This is wrong.
-工厂器材 -这不对劲
This is not...
这不是...
the guy I met. He was...
我见到的人 他当时...
He just needs a break.
他只是需要休息一下
Then give him one.
那就让他休息
What have you got?
你查到了什么
Michael Peterson
麦克尔·彼得森
Factory worker, married, one kid.
工厂员工 已婚 有一个孩子
Gets injured, gets laid off. Wife jumps ship.
受过伤 被裁员 妻子出走
Good guy, bad breaks.
是个好人 倒霉了点
Best guess is,
最可能的情况是
somebody tells him they can make him strong again,
有人跟他说能让他再次变强壮
make him super.
赋予他超能力
Who has the tech to do that?
谁会有那样的技术
And why would they want to?
而且这样做有什么目的
Fitz, what do we have from the security footage
菲兹 你在监控录像中有找到
before the blast?
爆炸前的线索吗
What are we seeing?
这是什么情况
Well, the man is angry at the other man.
这个男人在对另一个男人发火
The data is very corrupt.
数据很残缺
- Yeah, like cold war russia corrupt. - Yeah.
-是啊 就像冷战时俄罗斯的那种损毁 -是啊
I-I can't sync the timecode without...
我...我无法同步时间代码 如果没有...
What if you had the audio?
如果你有音频呢
I was...running surveillance on the lab.
我之前正在实验室进行监控
I had my shotgun mic pointed at the window before the blast.
爆炸前我的长筒传声器正对着窗户
The digital file's in my van.
电子档在我的货车里
There's too much background noise for me,
对我来说背景噪音太多了
- But you could probably... - you can clean that up, can't you?
-但是也许你能... -你能清除噪音的 对吗
Find a sync point and use cross-field validation
找到一个同步点然后用交叉验证
- to find... - But I can't scrub for expression patterns
-就能... -但是我无法除去表达模式
- When the vit-c is all... - Well, is there a chrominance subcarrier?
-当图像全都... -那有色度副载波吗
Yeah, attached to the back porch. Brilliant.
有 附在后沿上 聪明啊
- Um, that audio would be great. - We will take that audio, please.
-有音频最好了 -我们需要音频 麻烦了
Thank you very, very much.
谢谢 非常感谢
Your van's here, but you were right --
你的货车就在这里 不过你是对的
We couldn't decrypt the files.
我们没能解密你的文件
The encryption's coupled to the GPS.
加密是和全球卫星定位系统耦合的
Get my van back to that alley, and then I'm in business.
把我的货车开回那条巷子 然后我就开工
Agent May will escort you.
特工梅会护送你去
And on your way out, wake up Ward.
你们出去的时候 顺便叫醒沃德
You're...
你是...
Oh, wow. You're...him.
你是...那个人
I'm glad you're doing okay.
很高兴你看起来还不错
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Thank you. They're beautiful.
谢谢 花真漂亮
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I don't know where to go, doctor.
我不知道该去哪里 医生
Everything's getting...
事情越来越...
I-I know what's right. I do.
我...我知道什么是对的 我知道
But no one will listen to me.
但是没人会听我的
I volunteered because you said things would change.
我自愿参加是因为你说过情况会改变的
And...you said you could keep it together.
你说过你能控制好自己
Our first subject lost it --
我们的第一个实验对象失控了
Walked into the lab with a fricking bomb.
带着炸弹走进了实验室
I'm not like him.
我和他不一样
Well, tell that to your foreman in the I.C.U.
那去重症加护病房告诉你的工头
- I saved you. - You exposed me!
-我救了你 -你暴露了我
You exposed the program.
你暴露了计划
The people who gave me this technology --
给我这项技术的人
They are very serious,
他们可不是闹着玩的
and they do not want to be revealed.
他们不想被暴露
Mike Peterson needs to disappear.
麦克尔·彼得森需要消失
You're right.
你说得对
I'm not him anymore.
我不再是他了
I'm someone else now.
我现在是另外一个人了
Oh,please. You're juiced, Mike.
拜托 你兴奋过头了 麦克
And you're losing it,just like the last guy.
而且你正在失控 就像上一个人一样
This is a disaster.
这简直是个灾难
No.
It's an origin story.
这是个原创故事
Audio file should be coming through.
音频一会儿就传过去了
It's not compressed,so it might take a minute.
还没压缩 所以估计要等一分钟
Uh,yeah. Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah. I'm getting it.
呃...好的 好的 我正在接收
So,uh,uh,when -- when you get back,
等你回来的时候
I'll show you my thing.
我会给你展示一下我那玩意
A thing. It's not -- I-it's my hardware.
额 是一个东西 而不是我... 是我的硬件哈
My equipment. Let's...
我的装备 让我们...
Hang up.
挂了吧
So,the alien metal wasn't the explosive?
所以外星金属不是爆炸物吗
Well,I assumed from the break pattern
我从断口图案和色散上推断
and dispersion that it was,
它应该是
but it's just dripping with gamma radiation and...
但是它只是充满[往下滴]伽马辐射 然后...
Now it's actually dripping.
现在它真的开始滴了
Fun.
有意思
So,what did that get us?
那能给我们提供些什么信息
Skye's sending us the rest of her decrypted files
斯凯正在给我们传送她其余的
on centipede.
关于蜈蚣的加密文件
But we have her audio. I've loaded it up.
不过我们有了她的音频 我已经加载好了
Nice work.
干得漂亮
Now,using motion estimation,
现在 用运动估计法
Bayesian inference,a beam splitter,
贝叶斯推理 一台分束器
and a little diffraction theory.
再加上一点衍射理论
Our mystery man...
我们的神秘人...
appears.
出现了
It's like magic.
就像魔术一样
But it's...it's science.
但是这是...这是科学
Explosives in the case?
爆炸物在手提箱里吗
...to please calm down.
...请冷静一下
Just let me check your vitals.
就让我检查一下你的体征
I feel fine. I want to feel more.
我感觉很好 我想要感觉更好
Where's the doctor? Where is she? !
那个医生在哪 她在哪
I-if you don't settle down,I-I'll have you sedated.
如果你不安定下来 我就得给你一针镇静剂
Where is she? !
她在哪
Wait. Did you...did you see that on his arm?
等等 你们看到他胳膊上的东西了吗
What does that look like to you?
在你看起来那像什么
A centipede.
一条蜈蚣
It's an intravenous filter for his blood.
那是他血液的静脉内过滤器
This goo,sir -- very similar to
长官 这黏性物质...和厄斯金博士
the serum Dr. Erskine developed in the '40s for the...
在四十年代发明的的血清很相似 用于...
Super soldiers.
超级战士
I'm reading alien metal, gamma radiation, the serum --
我检测到了外星金属 伽马辐射
Every known source of superpower thrown in a blender.
血清...所有已知的超级能量都被混为一谈
We need to see the origin of the blast.
我们需要看一下爆炸的源点
Run it back from the last point recorded.
返回到录制的最后一点
That should do it.
应该差不多了
Let's head back.
我们回去吧
Mike. What are you doing?
麦克 你在干什么
Saving you.
保护你
From the scary men in dark suits.
不被那些穿黑西装的人伤害
And you're gonna help save us.
因此你也要帮忙保护我们
"Us"?
我们
Don't cry. Okay?
别哭哦
Stay strong for me, Ace.
为了我要坚强 艾斯
What are we?
我们是什么
We're a team.
我们是一个团队
That's right. Now drive.
这就对了 开车吧
Extremis. It's new.
绝境病毒 新品种
Completely unstable.
非常不稳定
Poor man didn't bring an explosive.
这可怜的人没有携带爆炸物
And Mike has the same stuff in his system.
麦克体内也有同样的物质
And judging by his strength level, a lot more.
而且从他的强壮程度判断 他体内更多
So any minute now, Mike is gonna...
所以麦克随时有可能...
He'll take out anyone within a two-block radius.
两个街区半径内的所有人都会被他炸死
Well... You wanted a bomb.
你不是想找炸弹么
Sir? He didn't explode because he was angry.
长官 他不是因为生气才爆炸的
The two are connected. It -- it's kind of a chemical surge.
二者有关 可这其实是种化学反应
But calming him down will buy him a minute at most.
让他平静下来顶多只能为我们争取一点时间
He will detonate within the next few hours.
他在几个小时内就会爆炸
Solution?
有解决办法么
Isolate him, get him away from people.
隔离他 让他远离人群
Or?
或者呢
Put a bullet through his brain.
一枪爆了他的头
If he's dead, this irradiated metabolic process will stop.
如果他死了 辐射代谢过程就会停止
We need to come up with a third option --
我们需要找到第三种方法
One that doesn't involve Mike's son losing a father.
一种不会让麦克的儿子失去爸爸的方法
We have a couple of hours at most.
我们最多只有几个小时
There's no way that we could possibly --
我们不可能...
Don't ever tell me there's no way!
永远别跟我说不可能
It's on you. Get it done.
这事交给你们了 搞定它
- May? - He took Skye.
-梅 -他把斯凯带走了
You all right?
你还好么
We'll deal with that later -- at length.
我们稍后再详细讨论一下这个话题
Right now, we need to figure out where they went.
现在我们需要知道他们去哪里了
联合车站
How long is this gonna take?
还要多长时间
This is top speed. Trust me.
已经很快了 相信我
It's not like I'm deleting a facebook page.
这又不是删除脸书页面那么简单
I'm bypassing the license bureau's A. E. S. -protected data stream.
我可是在窃取许可管理局的高级加密信息
So chill.
耐心点
How do I know you can really do this?
我怎么知道你一定能搞定
I've done it before.
因为我以前干过
所有文件已删除
Give me more paralysis.
多点瘫痪
Less rigor mortis! Oh, come on!
少点尸僵 快点
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不 不
Just pretend it's an exam.
假装这只是一次考试
We're taking an exam.
我们只是在考试
An exam -- yeah. Okay.
考试 好吧
I don't want an "F".
我可不想不及格
"F" equals a massacre.
不及格可就是一次大屠杀
安全漏洞
Oh, no! What is this nonsense? Why are you making nonsense?
这是什么玩意 你怎么会搞出这些东西
This isn't me! It's noise.
不是我 这是干扰
Someone's hacking our secure channel.
有人正在入侵我们的安全频道
It's longitude and latitude.
那是经纬度
Mike took Skye.
麦克把斯凯抓走了
She's telling us where.
她在告诉我们地点
We'll take the nice lady with us.
我们会带着这位女士一起
We -- we -- we can't go to the airport,
我们 不能去机场
so we'll -- we'll take a train.
所以我们去搭火车
And there, she'll -- she'll help us start over,
她会帮我们重新开始
make a new life --
开始一段新生活
A better life, like I always said.
一种更好的生活 就像我常说的那样
Look at this place.
看看这个地方
You're gonna risk thousands of lives over some nobody.
你要为了个无名小卒置几千人性命于不顾
Nobody's nobody, Ward.
没有人是无名小卒 沃德
Fitz-Simmons will come through.
菲兹-西蒙斯会想到办法的
Mr. Peterson, good morning.
彼得森先生 早上好
We're not a threat. We're here to help.
我们无意伤害你 我们只是来帮忙的
But you're in danger, and we need to take you in.
但你的情况很危险 我们要把你带走
What did you do? !
你都做了些什么
You're right -- he is a little bitch.
你说得对 他确实有点贱
Yo, get him! Get him!
把他扶起来 扶起来
Ace, get back!
艾斯 退后
Get out the way, man!
闪开
Come on! Come on, now!
快点 快点
Ace!
艾斯
Let's get him out of here.
把他带出去
- I want my daddy. - I promise.
-我要找我爸爸 -我答应你
Ace!
艾斯
Ace!
艾斯
Look -- the stuff inside you is unstable.
听着 你体内的物质非常不稳定
It'll kill you and everyone in here.
足以杀了你和这里的每一个人
Who's gonna miss us? !
谁会惦记我们呢
We're at the north entrance, May.
我们在北边入口 梅
You told them to hold fire.
你让他们先不要开火
I don't think that's us.
我想那不是我们的人
We may have a third party here.
这里还有别人
He's gonna head down to the tracks.
他往铁轨方向走了
You stay high. I'll go low.
你待在上面 我下去
Only take the shot if you have to, Ward.
万不得已的时候才开枪 沃德
Ward!
沃德
If I have to.
我听到了
You got to stop!
你得停下来
These people can help you.
这些人可以帮助你
The men in suits? They're your buddies now?
穿制服的人吗 他们现在是你的朋友了吗
Where did they take my son?!
他们把我儿子带去哪里了
Get down!
趴下
Think that means anything?
你觉得这样就可以表示和平吗
I know you got men everywhere waiting to put me down.
我知道你安排了各路人马等着抓我
I know how this plays out.
我知道这是怎么回事
I don't.
我不知道
I know you got poison in your system.
我知道你体内有毒物
I know it's burning you up.
它让你饱受煎熬
Mike, the last guy who wore that exploded.
麦克 上一个戴上那玩意儿的人爆炸了
I'm not like that other guy. I'm --
我跟那个人不一样 我...
It matters who I am --
重点是我的为人
inside, if I'm a good person, if I'm strong.
我内心是不是个好人 是不是坚强
I have a clear shot. Do you copy?
我能一枪致命 收到吗
I know you're strong.
我知道你很坚强
Your boy knows it.
你儿子知道
- He needs you to let us help. - You took him!
-他需要你接受我们的帮助 -你带走了他
You took my wife, my job, my house.
你夺走了我的妻子 我的工作 我的房子
You think this is killing me? !
你觉得是这个让我痛苦吗
All over, there's people being pushed down, being robbed.
一直以来 都有人们被压迫 被掠夺
One of them tries to stand up,
有一个人挺身而出
you got to make an example out of him.
你就得拿他开刀
You bring this building down on us, will that help them?
你摧毁这栋建筑压死我们 这样能帮助他们吗
That's a lie! All you do is lie!
那是谎言 你们只会撒谎
You said if we worked hard...
你说如果我们努力工作
if we did right... ...
做正确的事...
we'd have a place.
我们就会有容身之处
You said it was enough to be a man.
你说做人类就够好了
But there's better than man.
但还有比人类更好的
There's gods.
还有神
And the rest of us...
而其余的人
what are we?
我们是什么
They're giants.
他们是巨人
We're what they step on.
我们是他们的脚下之物
I know.
我知道
I've seen giants -- up close.
我见过巨人 近距离见过
And that privilege cost me...
那特权让我付出了...
nearly everything.
几乎一切代价
But the good ones... the real deal --
但是好人 真正的好人
They're not heroes because of what they have that we don't.
他们成为英雄 并不是因为拥有我们没有的东西
It's what they do with it.
而是他们利用这种能量做的事
You're right, Mike.
你说得对 麦克
It matters who you are.
重点是你的为人
I could, you know?
我能做到 你知道吗
Be a hero.
我能做英雄
I'm counting on it.
我相信你
Subject is in stable condition.
目标情况稳定
All clear at Union Station.
联合车站一切正常
I told him his father was coming home.
我跟他说 他爸爸就要回家了
He will.
他会的
We have some experience with this.
我们经历过这种事
He almost blew.
他差点爆炸
We almost died.
我们差点丧命
We have some experience with that, too.
我们之前也经历过这种事
Don't have it all mapped out.
还是没做好详尽的筹划呗
True.
是啊
We didn't cut off the head of the centipede.
我们没能砍掉蜈蚣的源头
Whoever sponsored that little experiment is still out there,
还有 赞助那个小实验的人依然和其他威胁一同
among other things.
逍遥法外
It's a brave new world.
这是个美好新世界
And a really old car.
还有一辆老式汽车
Lola can keep up.
洛拉还能撑住
What about you?
你呢
Have you thought about the offer?
考虑过那个提议吗
Hitching a ride on the crazy plane?
坐上一架疯狂的飞机吗
I'm not exactly a team player.
我可没什么团队精神
We're not exactly a team.
我们也不是一支团队
But we're in a position to do some good.
但我们可以惩奸除恶
You'd be a great help.
你可以帮上大忙
And you'd be front row center at the strangest show on earth,
你能坐在最佳位置欣赏地球上最奇怪的表演
which is, after all, what you wanted.
这毕竟是你想要的
I was able to hack S. H. I. E. L. D. from my van.
我可以在我的面包车里黑入神盾局
You're gonna show me something new?
你还是给我来点新鲜的吧
Go.
说吧
Sir, we've got an 0-8-4.
长官 我们收到了0-8-4
Is that confirmed?
确定吗
They want us to go in and confirm it.
他们想让我们去确定
What's an 0-8-4?
0-8-4是什么
You've got exactly 10
你有十分钟时间
minutes to decide if you really want to know.
来决定你是不是真的想知道
There's no way we can make it to the airfield in -- ...
我们没法在十分钟内赶到...
10 minutes.
飞机场
The tide is rising.
潮水正在上涨