Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I know that...Agent Coulson was killed in action.
我知道科尔森特工在行动中阵亡
Welcome to level seven.
欢迎来到第七级
Some say it was only for 8 seconds,
他们说只有八秒钟
but I feel different.
但我觉得不一样了
It's an intravenous filter for his blood.
那是他血液的静脉内过滤器
Very similar to the serum
和厄斯金博士
Dr. Erskine developed in the '40s for the...
在四十年代发明的的血清很相似 用于...
Listen, doctor, your product works.
听着 医生 你的药品有效果
It appears the volatility in the serum has been neutralized.
好像血清里的不稳定成分被中和了
Who is the woman you referred to?
你说的那个女人是谁
Some rich girl in a flower dress.
一个穿印花裙子的富家女
We all have to do things that make us uncomfortable
我们要让那些战士无可匹敌
if we are ever to get our toy soldiers off the shelf.
就必须做些自己觉得难受的事
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
翻译:熊爹生快可 圈圈 冰蓝 欧沈娜 欧阳 章鱼埃克斯
That seat is taken.
那座位有人了
翻译:奔三的大熊 欠恭祝熊爹奔三 Silence 熊爹奔三吃叉烧
Perimeter breach, quad four!
第四队 有人入侵
Three guys just crashed the prison!
三人闯入监狱
It's time to go, sir!
该走了 长官
- Mission briefing in five. - Okay.
-五分钟后任务简报 -好
We ran a few ops together in the '90s.
我们在90年代一起出过任务
Had a soft spot for Truffaut movies.
喜欢特吕弗的电影
Easy there, charm school.
好话不要说太多
According to these files, Agent Shane could be my mom.
根据这些档案 谢恩特工可能是我妈妈
Even if shane was the Agent
即便是她把你送到
who dropped you off at the orphanage,
孤儿院的特工
it doesn't mean she's your mother.
也不能证明她就是你母亲
I started looking into all the female agents
我在查看我出生时
active when I was born.
所有活跃的女特工
Needle, haystack, I know.
海里捞针 我知道
But then I factored in age and marital status,
但我先是把年龄和婚姻状况考虑在内
and then I built a program to narrow down the field.
利用这个缩小范围
You're still looking at a long road.
尽管如此你还是要查很久
Well, it would be a lot shorter
如果我能接触到更多文件
if I could access more files.
就会快很多
Maybe you could remove my internet nanny?
或许你可以解除对我的网络监控
I'm talking about my tracking bracelet.
我是说我的追踪手镯
- So you'll take it off. - No.
-这么说你会拿掉 -不会
But I asked May to look
不过我会让梅
into S.H.I.E.L.D.'s more restricted files.
查看局里更为保密的文件
I was kind of hoping to keep this private.
我不是太希望让别人知道这事
Agent May specializes in private.
梅特工最擅长保密了
I read your file.
我看了你的档案
I know you favor your left.
我知道你喜欢用左拳进攻
That's in there? What else?
档案里还有这个 还有什么
Nothing that's news.
没有什么我不知道的
You don't play well with others.
你不擅长和他人相处
I think I've proven that I can...
我认为我已经证明我可以
...more than once.
还不止一次呦
I need you both in the command center in five.
你俩五分钟后到指挥中心
three men infiltrated the Havenworth Federal Penitentiary.
三人潜入海文沃斯联邦监狱
Infiltrated? More like cannonballed.
潜入吗 我看像炮弹一样撞进去还差不多
They were in and out in less then two minutes.
他们在两分钟内进出
Left no prints at the scene, but we do have one lead.
现场没有留下指纹 但我们有一条线索
Seems they salvaged some of their research from hong kong.
看来他们还在继续之前香港的研究
So we were right.
所以我们想得没错
Chan's platelets solved their combustion problem.
陈浩然的血小板解决了燃烧问题
Now they can create super soldiers with no fear of explosion.
现在他们可以放心制造超级战士 不用担心会爆炸
Maybe don't get so excited about it.
你该表现得淡定一点
Two of centipede's labs have been destroyed,
我们已毁了两所蜈蚣实验室
but they keep popping back up.
但总有新的出现
Now they have at least three of these guys, maybe more.
现在他们手上有这其中三人 也许更多
Who did they break out?
他们把谁带走了
Edison Po, former marine,
爱迪生·波 前海军人员
expert in tactics and rapid response.
擅长策略安排 快速反应
He fell off the grid in '08,
08年下落不明
reappeared 18 months ago at a diner in Boston.
18个月前出现在波士顿一家餐馆
Where he stabbed a friend's eyes out.
他在那里把一个人的眼睛戳瞎了
With a steak knife, then finished his meal.
仅用了一把牛排刀 然后继续用餐
That's funny. Po doesn't look crazy.
奇怪 波看起来不像个疯子
I'm kidding. The guy is a walking mug shot.
开个玩笑 那人可长了张嫌疑犯脸
Which means he shouldn't be too hard to track down.
追捕到他应该不太难
Finding Po and these centipede soldiers
找到波和这些蜈蚣战士
is a top priority for S.H.I.E.L.D.
是神盾局的首要任务
We'll be running point, but we won't be working alone.
我们来掌控全局 但不是单独行动
What team did HQ send for backup?
总部还派了哪只小组做后援
Not a team -- a person,
不是小组 而是一个人
Someone who can help us fight fire with fire.
一个可以帮我们以毒攻毒的人
Somebody we worked with before?
是我们合作过的吗
Did I beat Captain America's time?
我用时赢过美国队长了吗
if you could put that bulldozer back where you found it...
你能把推土机搬回原来的位置吗
We need you to suit up.
我要你穿上制服跟我走
This is a bad idea.
这是个烂点子
While I have you in a good mood,
趁你现在心情还好
you should know that Skye's trying to I.D. the agent
我得先告诉你 斯凯在追查
that dropped her off at the orphanage.
那个把她丢在孤儿院的特工
We agreed to protect her from the truth,
我们说好不让她知道真相
so I told her you were looking into it.
所以我告诉她你在帮她查
She may come to you.
她可能会来找你
One mistake at a time.
你能不能一次只犯一个错误
Agent Coulson, Agent May.
科尔森特工 梅特工
Last time you saw her, you threw her into a brick wall.
上次你见到她 你把她甩到了砖墙上
First time around, I wasn't who I wanted to be,
一开始 我不想成为有超能力的人
but now I get it.
但现在我明白了
Having all this -- it's a privilege.
有这些超能力 是我的优势
And training to be an agent, working with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
能被训练成为一名特工 和神盾局合作
it's me trying to do better, trying to be better.
我想要做得更好 成为更好的人
I just need you to give me a shot.
我只是需要你给我一次机会
Everyone deserves a second chance.
每个人都该得到第二次机会
But let me be clear --
但我得先说清楚
there will not be a third.
不会再有第三次了
It's not good... at all.
一点也不好
The guy was a ticking time bomb -- literally.
那家伙就是个人肉定时炸弹
HQ wouldn't have sent him if he was still combustible.
如果他还是那么不稳定 总部是不会派他来的
They must have found a way to stabilize him somehow.
他们一定找到了方法让他的状态稳定下来
They stabilize his attitude?
他们也能让他的态度变好吗
Cause he was pretty hostile in union station.
上次在联合车站 他对我们相当有敌意
Well, it's not like we haven't opened up our doors to other people --
我们又不是没对那些有问题纪录的人
people with questionable track records.
敞开过大门
Not cool, but true.
话不好听 不过是真话
And don't worry about Mike. He's a good guy.
别担心麦克 他是个好人
Who's been in the centipede program.
他还参与了蜈蚣计划
- Exactly. He can give us some superpower backup. - Yeah.
-没错 他可以给我们提供超能力援助 -没错
Just saying, this could easily go sideways.
我只是想说 这很可能会捅娄子
I mean, the last time we saw this guy,
上次我们见到他的时候
he was a raging homicidal maniac --
他就是个狂暴的杀气腾腾的疯子
He's standing right behind me, isn't he?
他就站在我后面 是吗
Mr. Peterson, this is Agent Grant Ward.
彼得森先生 这位是格兰特·沃德特工
He's the man who shot you at union station.
就是他在联合车站击中了你
Fitz-Simmons designed the weapon he used,
菲兹和西蒙斯发明了他用的那个武器
and I think you remember --
还有我想你应该记得这位
You joined S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你加入了神盾局
Yeah. Turns out, guys in suits -- not so bad.
是啊 现在看来 现在穿西装的这个人还不赖
Look, I know union station could have gone another way.
我知道联合车站那事当时有可能演变成另一个结果
Another team might not have let me out of there alive.
如果是别的队伍可能就不会让我活下去了
I owe you -- all off you.
我欠你们所有人的
That's bygones and water under a distant bridge far away.
那些陈年往事就不要再提了
Still with my sister.
还在和我姐姐生活
He thinks I'm working construction,
他认为我在建筑工地上班
But he's good, happy.
但过得还不错 很开心
So, what do we have?
有什么进展么
I checked his previously known addresses
我查了他之前的地址
and old military contacts -- came up empty.
和一些部队旧友 没有发现
We've been looking for where Po might be on the outside.
我们一直在找波出来后可能去的地方
Let's look at his life on the inside -- at the prison.
我们也该关注一下他在里面的生活
See if that gets us any leads.
看看能不能理出一些头绪
Anything on the centipede soldiers?
蜈蚣战士那边有进展吗
We found a facial recog match on one of them.
我们找到了与其中一人相匹配的面部识别信息
Name's Brian Hayward.
名叫布莱恩·海沃德
Stationed in Afghanistan for three years,
曾在阿富汗驻扎了三年
then fell of the radar when he got back.
回来之后就消失了
Only living relative -- sister, Laura,
唯一的亲戚是妹妹 劳拉
Sophomore at the University of Ohio.
俄亥俄大学的大二学生
She's our best shot at finding Hayward.
她最有可能帮我们找到海沃德
You and I will go talk to her.
你和我去找她谈谈
Have May set a course for Cleveland.
让梅把目的地设为克利夫兰
With all the high-tech gadgets and gizmos at our disposal,
现在我们用的这些高科技小玩意
it's easy to forget about the simple tools of the past.
让我们很容易忘记过去那些简单的工具
What can I do for you?
有什么事吗
I'm just curious about what you want me to do,
我只是比较好奇你想让我做些什么
where you need me.
哪里需要我帮忙
Here, on the plane.
这里 飞机上
But shouldn't I be out in the field?
我不是应该外出执行任务么
I mean, that's why you brought me here, right?
我是说 那才是你们让我来这的目的啊
You'll get your chance.
会有机会的
Right now I need you to go down to the lab for some tests.
现在我需要你下去实验室做些测试
They already tested me at sci-ops. I know.
他们已经在科研行动中测试过我了 我知道
I also know that using your powers takes a toll.
我也知道使用你的能力是有代价的
I need to understand your limits,
我需要知道你的极限在哪里
for your sake as well as my team's.
这是为你好 也为我的团队好
The lab's downstairs.
实验室在楼下
I have to put away four times what I used to
现在为了保持体力
just to keep my energy up.
我要摄入四倍于以往的热量
Uh, and after you use your strength?
如果使用了你的能力之后呢
Maybe 10 times the food?
那也许就要吃十倍的食物了
And I usually crash afterwards.
而且我还经常会累昏过去
It's really hard on my body.
这对我的身体是个不小的考验
Hard body. Got it.
久经考验的身体 确实
You do know we have equipment that can take measurements.
你知道我们有仪器可以量这些围度的吧
No need to do it manually.
不用手工测量
I'll send the numbers to you straight away.
我马上就把数据发给你
I need measurements to build you a diagnostic suit
我需要这些数据为你做一套诊断套装
so we can monitor your vitals in the field.
那样我们就能在任务中监测你的生命体征了
As for fabrics, how does a polymer blend
材料方面 高分子混合物
with 10 layers of treated composite material sound?
外加十层经处理的混合材料怎么样
Yeah, it does, doesn't it?
是的 很好
I was -- I was just looking at it, and --
我刚在盯着它看
Oh, no, it's okay. I'm used to it.
没关系 我早就习惯了
They tried to take it off me at the sci-ops facility.
在实验所他们试图把它取下来
Realized they couldn't do it without killing me.
但后来发现把它弄下来我就会死
I'm afraid we're terribly curious.
我们非常好奇
How did they stabilize the extremis in you?
他们怎么把你体内的绝境病毒稳定下来的
- And keep you from exploding? - Yeah.
-确保你不爆炸 -是啊
Oh, that wasn't them. That was you two.
那不是他们做的 是你们俩
- Come again? -What's that?
-再说一次 -你说什么
It somehow froze me
就在我即将爆炸的时候
right at the moment I was about to explode,
它不知怎么地使我凝固了
helped my body absorb the serum, stabilize.
帮助我的身体吸收了血清 稳定了下来
Your weapon saved my life.
你们的武器救了我的命
All that, and it didn't even leave a scar, so...
这么多功效 它居然都没留下疤痕 所以...
- Well, I... - Well, I should think not.
-好吧 我... -我就觉得不会留疤的
Yeah, we couldn't have that, could we?
是啊 我们不能容忍留疤的 不是吗
It would be a shame,
不然就可惜了
especially when you're so, well, formed and symmetrical.
尤其是对于你拥有这么匀称有型的人来说
And wh-when did you stop talking?
而且...你刚才何时住嘴的....
About three embarrassing sentences ago.
大约在三个尴尬的句子之前
"Psychology of women --
"女性心理学
Unraveling the female psyche."
揭示女性心理"
That's an actual book?
这是本书吗
It's a whole course.
是一整门课
Hayward's sister's in there now.
海沃德的妹妹在那里上学
We'll be at the school in 10.
我们十分钟之内到学校
We'll catch her on her way out.
能赶上她下课
Whole class... on women.
整门课...关于女人的
Time was, you just had to figure them out.
这要在以前 你必须得自己琢磨出来
Solving the puzzle was half the fun.
解决难题的过程是乐趣的一半所在
You solve a lot of puzzles in your day?
你当年解决了很多难题吗
Some more worth it than others.
有些比其他的更值得
One was...especially rewarding.
其中有一个...更甚
I guess she wasn't level 7, sir?
我猜她没有七级权限吧 长官
She was a cellist,
她是一位大提琴演奏家
Portland Symphony.
在波特兰交响乐团
Saw her play whenever I was in town.
只要我在城里就会去看她的演出
Ever see a beautiful woman play the cello?
见过漂亮的女人演奏大提琴吗
It's something else.
与众不同
She laughed at my jokes, too, which was a very nice bonus.
她还对我的段子捧腹 令我更凭添好感
You know where she is now?
你知道她现在在哪吗
I was gone for months.
我死了好几个月
The avengers thought I was dead,
复仇者们以为我死了
so I had to keep that up -- S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol.
所以我不得为此保密...神盾局章程
It's probably better this way.
可能这样更好
Maybe if she'd been part of the agency...
也许能让她加入组织...
In my experience, that's just asking for trouble.
从我的经验来看 那就是自找麻烦
Coulson told me you were helping to, you know,
科尔森告诉我你会帮助我
find my long-lost folks, so thanks.
寻找我失踪已久的父母 所以谢谢你
I'm glad you're in on this with me.
我很高兴你能和我一起
It means a lot.
这对我来说意义重大
Right, I can tell you're really into this.
没错 我能看出来你是真的想要做这件事
Um, I've done a lot of the heavy lifting already,
我已经完成很多艰巨的任务了
came up with a short list. I thought you might --
搞出了一份简短的清单 我想也许你...
We're on a mission, Skye.
我们在执行任务 斯凯
Is this why you called me here?
这就是为什么你叫我来这里吗
I was just working on this while I waited for you.
我是在等你来的时候才弄这些的
Uh, I called 'cause I found something about Po.
我叫你来是因为我发现了有关波的一些事
Po only had one visitor during his prison stint -- her.
波在监狱服刑期间只有过一位访客...她
You notice the outfit?
你注意到她的装扮了吗
Miles said a girl in a flower dress
迈尔斯说一个穿印花裙子的女子
asked him to hack S.H.I.E.L.D.
要求他黑进神盾局
This could be the same girl.
这可能是同一名女子
Can we hear the conversation?
我们能听到对话内容吗
That's the bummer --
这就是扫兴的地方了
there was no audio, but it's not a total loss.
没有音频 不过也不是完全听不到
I was able to use S.H.I.E.L.D.'s lip-reading program,
我能用神盾局的唇读程序
because we have one of those.
是因为我们刚好有一个
It didn't work on the girl
这对那女的没用
because she never looks up at the camera,
因为她一直没有抬头看摄像头
but Po did -- once -- and it caught this.
但对波管用 捕捉到了一句
The clairvoyant does not like to be touched.
千里眼不喜欢被人联系
so we don't have to hear that again -- ever.
这样我们以后都不用再听了
- The clairvoyant. - Yeah.
-千里眼 -是的
Does that mean anything to you?
你有印象吗
But it means something to them --
但这对他们挺重要
to Po and whoever that woman is.
波和那个神秘女
Yeah, she recruited me for centipede,
是的 她招募我植入了蜈蚣
came up to me at the hospital where I did my back therapy
突然出现在我治疗背部的医院
Told me she could change my life.
告诉我说她可以改变我的人生
Nice to cut my own meat again.
很高兴又能切我自己的肉
The steak was to your liking?
牛排还合你口味吗
Overcooked, and the ambience...
煎得太老 而且周围环境也...
We're not here for the decor.
我们来这可不是为了布置屋子
We've stabilized the serum, added the implant,
我们已经稳定了血清 增加了植入物
and now we need the clairvoyant's help
现在我们需要千里眼帮我们
in finding the key to stage three.
找到进行第三阶段的关键
I've asked before.
我之前已经问过他了
The clairvoyant has trouble seeing
千里眼在找寻你的目标人物
the man you're looking for and his weaknesses.
和他的弱点时 遇到了些许麻烦
I don't mean to upset you. It's the way of things.
我不是想烦你 但事情经常会这样
This what's upsetting me.
让我烦的是这个
This S.H.I.E.L.D. teams has destroyed two of our operations.
这个神盾局队伍摧毁了我们两个指挥部
We move every few days now to be safe.
安全起见我们现在隔几天就换个地方
Which causes challenges for our maintenance problems.
这对我们的维护问题是个挑战
We can't overstate the toll, this takes on our soldiers.
我们不能因此而增大战士的损耗了
They are drained after every mission.
每完成一个任务他们都会筋疲力尽
Our men need regular injections, constant upkeep.
我们的人需要定期注射 经常保养
Difficult when S.H.I.E.L.D. has us on the run.
神盾局一直追着我们的话这些就会有困难
Then it's time to stop running.
现在应该停止逃跑了
We're running her through our systems.
我们在系统里搜索她
Maybe we can get an I.D., but we're guessing
也许我们可以查到她的身份 但我们猜测
she's centipede's recruiter and Po's her latest recruit.
她是蜈蚣的征兵人员 而波是她刚招的新兵
Three super soldiers dive-bomb a prison,
三个超级战士俯冲轰炸了一个监狱
He's her number-one draft pick.
那他可真是她的头号获选新秀
Centipede's making more soldiers.
蜈蚣要制造更多的战士
Maybe they want Po to coordinate them, lead them.
也许他们想让波去协调他们 领导他们
His background's tactical strategy.
他有战术策略背景
So, these guys have super soldiers,
所以 那些人有超级战士
an expert military strategist,
有经验丰富的军事战略家
and a clairvoyant who can see the future.
还有一个能预见未来的千里眼
Anyone else thinking about switching teams?
还有人想换个队伍吗
They couldn't have a psychic.
他们不可能有灵媒
There are none on the index. They're a myth.
目录上一个都没有 他们是虚构的
- So was Thor. - Maybe it's an alias.
-托尔还没有呢 -千里眼可能是个化名
Run it through our database and see if anything pops up.
在我们数据库里搜索看看有没有线索
Ward is approaching Hayward's sister now.
沃德正在接近海沃德的妹妹
Sorry to bother you,
很抱歉打搅你
but I was hoping you could help me out.
但我希望你可以帮我个忙
I'm looking for you brother, Brian.
我在找你哥哥 布莱恩
Have you seen him lately?
你最近见过他吗
I'm -- I'm sorry. Who are you?
不...不好意思 你是谁
Dan Filch, Ohio State Gaming Commission.
丹·费尔奇 俄亥俄州博彩委员会
We're trying to contact Brian, tell him the good news.
我们想联系布莱恩 告诉他一个好消息
He won the lottery?
他中奖了吗
And you're looking for him?
然后你还找他
Don't you guys want to keep the money?
你们不想自己留下这笔钱吗
Sure, but we have to at least try and contact the winners
是 但奖票失效前我们至少得
before the ticket expires.
联系一下中奖者
Your brother's does in six days,
你哥哥还剩六天的兑奖期
so if you know where he is --
所以如果你知道他在哪里
I don't. Sorry. We're not close.
我不知道 抱歉 我们不亲
I haven't spoken to him since he got back from Afghanistan.
自打他从阿富汗回来我们就没说过话
Well, now you have a reason to --
那现在你有理由...
50,000 reasons, actually.
实际上 有充分的理由了
So let us know if you hear from him.
有他的消息通知我们
Not sure why you wanted to go with the lottery story, sir.
真搞不懂你为什么用中彩票这个幌子
- It's a tough sell. - Exactly.
-她信才怪呢 -的确
Nothing makes people more suspicious
一个帅哥无缘无故给你钱
than a handsome man offering them free money.
没有什么比这个更令人生疑了
She's making the call now.
她现在打电话了
Some guy was just waiting for me at school,
刚才有人在学校等我
said you won the lottery.
说你中彩票了
We're not that lucky.
我们没那么幸运
No. He's in Oakland, California.
不在 他在加州的奥克兰
Oh, it almost looks homey.
这里看上去很有家的感觉啊
He must be so proud of you,
他一定很为你骄傲
his dad working for S.H.I.E.L.D.
他爸爸在神盾局工作
Which he can't know with everything being classified.
虽然因为任务保密所以他不知道
That's all right. He knows I'm working.
没事 他知道我在工作
Called him on his birthday
他生日时我给他打过电话
and gave him all the "Heroes of New York" action figures.
还送了他一整套"纽约英雄"人偶
Are you two close?
你们两个亲吗
I'd do anything for this little guy.
为了他我可以不惜一切
It's got to be the best feeling,
这肯定是世界上最好的感觉
son looking up to you
有个儿子仰望你
who wants to grow up to be just like you.
长大后想成为你这样的人
Looks like he's growing fast, though.
他长得真快啊
You said you wanted your shot.
你不是让我给你次机会吗
I won't let you down.
我不会让你失望的
I think it's quite smart.
我觉得挺时髦的
How does it feel?
穿着感觉怎么样
Feels good. Comfortable.
感觉不错 很舒服
Having powers is cheating, but the suit's pretty cool.
说衣服有能力是骗人的 但确实挺好看
It's perfect for an array of tactical missions.
非常适合穿着参加战斗任务
Yeah, also measures your heart rate,
对 衣服还可以测量你的心率
systolic pressures, and glucose levels.
收缩压 以及血糖水平
All while providing
与此同时还会提供
state-of-the-art ballistic protection.
最先进的防弹保护
- Oh, no. Thank you. - We've never been so proud.
-不 该谢谢你 -我们非常自豪
Hayward's cellphone has been traced
根据追踪信号 海沃德的手机
to an abandoned factory about eight miles from here.
出现在离这里约13公里的一家废弃工厂
Probably centipede's new lab.
那里可能是蜈蚣的新实验室
Certainly been there M.O. -- we destroy one factory,
肯定是这样 我们捣毁一家工厂
they set up another, putting us back to square one.
他们就再建一家 让我们回到原点
This time, I want answers.
这次我要得到答案
Means we go in quiet,
也就是说我们不能声张
do minimal damage to the facility and the people inside.
尽可能不破坏里面的设备 伤害里面的人
Ward, May, you'll go in through the west entrance.
沃德 梅 你们从西侧入口进入
Mr. Peterson and I will enter through the loading dock.
我跟彼得森从装卸码头进去
You'll run the back end from outside.
你在外面检测控制
We're doing this just us?
只有我们吗
We've been playing whack-a-mole with these guys
自从沃德把我从我的货车拉出来
since Ward first picked me out of my van.
我们就一直在找他们
Shouldn't big S.H.I.E.L.D. be sending in backup?
神盾局难道不派人支援我们吗
Trust me, they already did.
相信我 他们已经派人了
The only heat signatures we're reading are yours.
我们只接收到了来自你们的热源信号
But there's a weird electronic signal.
但是电子信号很奇怪
I'm trying to isolate it.
我在试着隔离它们
Place looks emptied out.
这地方看上去已经被清空了
Think we're too late?
我们到太晚了吗
Fitz, dial Hayward's number.
菲兹 给海沃德打个电话
Uh, sir, you've got company.
长官 你好像有伴了
Usually packs a bigger punch.
通常情况下 要比这更厉害啊
His systolic and diastolic pressures are dropping.
他的心脏收缩压和舒张压正在下降
Heart rate's plummeting, as well.
心率也在急骤下降
Sir, he's in bad shape.
老大 他现在情况很糟
Between the physical exertion and this wound,
在受伤的情况下进行如此强度的打斗
his vitals are dangerously low.
他的生命值已经趋近危险值了
Who's behind centipede? Who's doing this?!
蜈蚣的背后主使是谁 是谁干的
I won't say anything.
我什么都不会说的
No! Please! Don't do th--
不要 求求你 不要
That's Mike Peterson, one of our first subjects.
那是麦克尔·彼得森 第一期的实验对象
He hasn't been injected with the serum in awhile,
他有一段时间没注射血清了
but he still has his powers.
但还是保留了他的能力
No. What he has is your key to stage three.
不 他是你通往第三阶段的钥匙
The one on the left is Akela Amador's.
左边是阿奇拉·阿玛多尔的
Hayward's is on the right.
右边是海沃德的
Now, his prosthetic was slightly damaged,
他的假体有点受损
but based on digital reconstruction,
但是根据数码重建技术
we can now confirm that the technology is virtually identical.
我们可以确定这两者的技术完全相同
Hayward's prosthetic has the same internal power source,
海沃德的假体具备同样的动力源
backscatter capabilities, and biomechanics as Amador.
后向散射能力 和阿玛多尔一样的生物力学
So centipede also designed the eye implant?
所以蜈蚣也研发了眼球植入技术
These guys are serious multitaskers.
这些人真是什么都会做啊
Who's Akela Amador?
谁是阿奇拉·阿玛多尔
Former S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent,
她以前是神盾局特工
the first person we encountered with this eye technology,
她是我们碰到第一个被植入眼球技术的人
a good agent who was forced to do some bad things.
她是个好特工 但被强迫做坏事
Kind of a pattern with you guys.
你们一向都会这么做
So then those soldiers at the warehouse
所以在仓库里的那些士兵
were forced to attack us through that eye thing?
都是被眼球里的东西强迫攻击我们的吗
They were getting orders.
他们是在履行任务
When the tide turned in our favor,
当局面变得对我们有利时
centipede flipped Hayward's kill switch,
蜈蚣触发了海沃德的致死开关
told the other guys to run.
指使其他人逃跑
Can you track the eye feed like before,
你能像以前那样追踪视频信号
find their location?
找到他们的位置吗
Nope -- they've upgraded since Amador.
不行 在阿玛多尔之后他们升了级
Their feed's untraceable now.
他们的视频信号已经无迹可寻了
Their technology keeps advancing at a disturbingly rapid pace.
他们的技术一直在疯速升级
They must have endless manpower, resources.
他们肯定有用之不完的人力和资源
And someone with a fat wallet.
而且还有个不缺钱的主
Po's the strategist. Raina's the recruiter.
波负责战略 蕾娜负责招兵
Perhaps this Clairvoyant's the money.
也许千里眼就是那个有钱的主
If I could see the future, I'd go straight to Las Vegas.
如果我能预见未来 我会直接去拉斯维加斯
Whoever's behind them may or may not be psychic,
不管他们的幕后主使是不是有特异功能
but they're one step ahead of us every time.
但是他们永远都比我们快一步
I need to update HQ.
我得向总部汇报下情况
This is bigger than we thought.
这事比我们想象的更严重
I spoke with the Clairvoyant.
我联系了千里眼
I'll share the information when the time is right.
时机到了我自然会告诉你
I would love to hear much more than just information.
我不仅仅想知道情报
Will you... tell me what he's like?
你能告诉我他长什么样吗
The last person who tried to learn these things
上一个想知道这些的人
got a knife for it.
挨了致命一刀
I don't want to have to do that again, Raina.
我不想再那么做了 蕾娜
You have such pretty eyes.
谁叫你那双眼睛如此动人
You can't even whisper to me about him.
你连小声跟我说说他都不行
But I did tell the Clairvoyant about you.
但我的确和千里眼说起了你
Spoke at length about your many virtues.
我们深入地探讨了你的诸多优点
I'll pour you a scotch.
我给你倒杯威士忌
Don't ever do that again.
再也 不许 那么做了
When we're out in the field,
我们出去执行任务的时候
your head needs to be on the op, not on me.
你应该全身心关注任务 不是我
Still playing catch-up here.
我有点跟不上你的节奏了
- What are you talking about? - You taking a punch for me?
-你说什么呢 -你居然替我挡拳头
I don't need your protection.
我不需要你保护
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗
I took that punch 'cause you're faster than me.
我替你挡那一拳是因为你比我灵活
You could do more good on your feet.
你保持行动力 对执行任务更有利
It was tactical, not personal.
这完全是战术策略 与个人无关
I am not some recruit who can't separate church from state.
我不是那种菜鸟新兵 分不清公务和私事
I'm on the same page as you.
在这一点上你我是一致的
So don't flatter yourself.
所以别太高看你自己
Sorry. I didn't mean to crash.
抱歉 我不是有意打扰
This about that thumb drive again?
又是关于那个闪存盘的事吗
Look, I get that you don't want to help with that,
我知道你不想帮我做这件事
loud and clear, big neon, flashing lights.
你表达得十分醒目 声振寰宇 人尽皆知
But I didn't ask, okay? Coulson --
但又不是我求的你 科尔森他
Coulson doesn't want to tell you the truth.
科尔森不想告诉你事情的真相
You have to decide why you're here.
你必须想清楚你为什么在这里
We have a mission, and it's not to find your parents.
我们肩负使命 这个使命不是替你寻亲
If you can't put aside your personal attachments,
你要是无法抛开你的私人事务纷扰
Then you shouldn't be here.
那你就不该在这里
much good to you for the next couple days.
接下来几天里没法任你调遣了
That's understandable.
这可以理解
You went above and beyond at that warehouse,
你在那仓库里表现非常优异
had our backs more than once.
为我们提供了十分有力的支持
But I know Centipede's still out there.
但我知道蜈蚣还逍遥法外
Now, we still got a lot of work to do.
所以我们任重道远
But according to your S.O., hard work's your specialty.
但据你的监管人员说 训练刻苦是你的专长
Said you train 24/7.
他说你全天都在苦练
I want to be the best.
我想出类拔萃
And that's admirable.
值得敬佩
But you hadn't left the training facility
但你住进训练场之后
since you got there,
就再没离开过
which means you haven't seen your son
也就是说自从联合车站事件之后
since union station.
你就再没见过你儿子
We...we talk all the time.
我们 我们经常通话
But you haven't been to see him.
但你还没和他见过面
Because the last time he saw me...
因为上一次他看见我的时候
You can't fix that from here.
你待在这里是没法补救的
And staying away, not being there...
你躲得远远地 不陪着他
I've seen firsthand
我以前亲眼见识过
the kind of damage that can do.
这种逃避所造成的伤害
The last thing I want to do is hurt Ace.
我不想伤害到艾斯
He's...he's my son, but...
他是我的儿子 但
maybe he's better off without me.
也许没有我 他会过得更好
I don't think that's true.
我不这么认为
When I took this job, I made a choice,
在我接手这份工作时 我做出了选择
the same choice everyone else here made --
和这里每个人一样的选择
This life over the other one,
这份工作高于生活
the one with holiday dinners and PTA meetings, recitals.
高于假日晚宴 家长会和独奏会
But if the time comes to make the hard call,
但如果做艰难决定的时候来临了
But you have a son.
但你有个儿子
You have someone waiting for you to come home.
有人在等你回家
You need to think about that.
你要想清楚
You need to think about him.
要想想他
Before you make your choice.
然后再去做决定
It is so good to hear your voice, buddy.
真高兴能听到你的声音 孩子
And I got some good news --
我有好消息要告诉你
I'm gonna get to come home and see you for a bit.
我要回家了 一会儿见
Then maybe you can meet my new friend.
也许你能见到我的新朋友
She said she knows you. She's here right now.
她说她认识你 而且她现在就在这
Ace, who's there with you? Where's your Aunt Mindy?
艾斯 你现在和谁一起 你的明迪姑姑呢
Remember when I told you I could change your life?
记得我和你说过 我能改变你的生活吗
They want a trade -- Ace for his father.
他们想用艾斯来交换他爸爸
They've set a time and a place.
他们已经定好时间和地点
They want to experiment on him,
他们想要在他身上做实验
determine how he still has his abilities.
确定他仍然还拥有他的能力
And we're gonna let them?
我们要让他们得逞吗
We've fought these guys before.
我们之前和这伙人交过手了
We don't have a choice.
我们别无选择
The instructions they gave Mr. Peterson were very specific.
他们给了彼得森先生非常明确的指示
I called HQ, told them to stand down.
我打了电话给总部 叫他们停止行动
- Stand down? - So we take them alone.
-停止行动吗 -那我们就自己解决他们吧
We should at least have a hostage-rescue unit
我们至少该组织人质营救小组
in support of this.
来支援这次的行动
They said they would murder my son.
他们说会杀了我的儿子的
If we make one wrong move.
如果我们走错一步
Any electronics, any comms, any sign of surveillance
发现有任何电子 通讯设备和监视的迹象
and they'll terminate the arrangement.
他们就会终止这项协议
I'll give myself up,
我会把自己交出去
no problem, get him back.
没问题的 只要把他带回来就行了
I can figure it out from there.
我可以在那再想办法
You're still recovering.
你的身体还在恢复中
We can't just hand you over to them like that, can we?
我们不能就这样把你给交出去了吧
Fitz-Simmons have a non-electronic method
菲茨·西蒙斯有办法用非电子设备
Simmons has fabricated an odorless scent.
西蒙斯伪造了无味追踪
I have an instrument which can detect it.
我有仪器能将其检测出来
Works like a bloodhound,
就像侦探犬一样
can track someone from over 50 kilometers.
能追踪人 超过五十公里以外
After we make the trade,
在交易完后
we'll be able to follow Mr. Peterson.
我们就能追踪彼得森先生了
Buy him some time to get his strength back.
为他争取一些时间 让他恢复力量
I don't care what happens to me. As long as my boy is...
我不在乎我的处境 只要我的儿子
I promise you, we're gonna get your son back.
我向你保证 我们会把你儿子带回来的
At least let me escort him out for the exchange.
至少让我护送他去做交换吧
Mr. Peterson requested me.
彼得森先生要求我的陪同
I'm comfortable with that, and if things go south,
对此我坦然接受 如果情况不妙
I need you back here, taking point on the team.
我需要你在这里 带领我们的小队
Is Ward in position?
沃德就位了吗
But I don't like any of this.
但是我不喜欢这样
There'd be something wrong with you if you did.
如果你这样想 那你肯定是有问题
Once the swap happens, I'll fire up my equipment.
一旦交换开始 我就启动我的设备
We'll be able to track you wherever they take you.
不管他们带你去哪 我们都追踪到你
Just don't do anything that'll endanger my son.
不要轻举妄动 那样会危及到我儿子的
We won't, but we want to make sure
我们不会的 但我们要确保
Ace has his dad at the end of the day, too.
艾斯最后也能和他的爸爸在一起
My team won't let you down.
我的团队不会让你失望的
It wasn't supposed to go down like this.
事情不该这样发展
I'm gonna make this right, I swear.
我发誓 我会挽回的
Hello, Mike. It's been awhile.
麦克 有阵子不见了
Your son is adorable, and he looks just like you.
你儿子真可爱 长得好像你
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
我居然有如此殊荣
I have to thank you, Mike,
我得感谢你 麦克
For holding up your end of the deal.
你遵守了约定
Let's just make the trade.
我们交易吧
Give us Ace, and you can have him.
把艾斯交给我们 他就归你了
Oh, that wasn't the deal.
交易不是那样的
Let me know when I can activate comms and the tracker.
能激活通讯器和跟踪器时告诉我
What's happening here, Mike?
这是怎么回事 麦克
Well, in exchange for his son, we asked Mike to deliver you.
交换麦克的儿子 我们让他必须把你交给我们
I'm not at full strength,
虽然我现在还没有恢复
but I can still crush your throat. New deal!
但我仍然可以捏碎你的喉咙 新交易
My son for your life.
我不杀你 你还我儿子
Sadly, my employer cares no more for my life than your son's.
不幸的是 我老板对我和你儿子的性命都不在乎
If I die, so does he,
如果我死了 他也活不了
and his death will be so much worse.
他的死会更为痛苦
You need to let her go.
你得放开她
I told them they could have me.
我告诉过他们 可以带走我
But they want you. Why do they want you?
但他们想要你 为什么
I don't know, but if you kill this woman,
我不知道 但如果你杀了这女人
you'll never see your son again.
就再也没法见到你儿子了
But how will I look him in the eye?
那我要怎么正视他
How will I explain what I did?
我要怎么解释我所做的一切
We talked about this.
我们谈过的
Oh, thank god. I have no stomach for this.
谢天谢地 我简直看不下去了
On my mark, activate comms and tracker.
听我命令 启动通讯器和跟踪器
If there had been any other way...
如果还有别的方法
You made the only choice you had.
这是你唯一的选择
What happened? They've taken Coulson.
出什么事了 他们带走了科尔森
All right, call it in. We need backup.
好吧 上报 我们需要增援
Do not engage. They'll kill Coulson.
别开枪 他们会杀了科尔森的
Stand down. I'll contact HQ.
不要行动 我联系总部
S.H.I.E.L.D. HQ, this is S.H.I.E.L.D. RG422.
神盾局总部 我是神盾局RG422
We need immediate satellite support.
我们现在需要卫星支持
Ace, I've got to make something right.
艾斯 我得纠正错误
Daddy loves you so much, okay? Stay with Skye.
爸爸好爱你 好吗 和斯凯待在一起
You remember Skye, right?
你还记得斯凯吧
Keep him safe. Take care of my boy!
保证他的安全 照顾好我儿子
We land in half an hour.
我们半小时后着陆
The sooner we begin, the better.
越早开始越好
Whatever this is, whatever you think you're doing,
不管这是怎么回事 不管你以为自己在干什么
I won't give you what you want.
我不会让你如愿以偿的
And we want is simple.
我们想要的很简单
We want you to tell us about the day after you died.
我们要你告诉他们 你死后那天的事
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB蓝光版美剧专业户)或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com