神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第11集: 神奇的地方 The Magical Place

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
I was killed.
我被杀死了
Well, almost.
差不多算是
Afterwards is kind of a blank.
死后 一片空白
Not everyone gets sent to Tahiti.
不是所有人都会被送去塔希提岛
It's a magical place.
那是个充满魔力的地方
He really doesn't know, does he?
他是真的不知情吧
He can never know.
永远不能让他知道
What is centipede?
蜈蚣是什么
It's an intravenous filter for his blood.
那是他血液的静脉内过滤器
The soldiers at the warehouse
仓库里的那些士兵
were forced to attack us through that eye thing?
都是被眼球里的东西强迫攻击我们的吗
When the tide turned in our favor,
当局面变得对我们有利时
centipede flipped Hayward's kill switch.
蜈蚣触发了海沃德的致死开关
Don't do th--
求求你 不要
Po's the strategist. Raina's the recruiter.
波负责战略 蕾娜负责招兵
Perhaps this clairvoyant's the money.
也许千里眼就是那个有钱的主
- Why do they want you? - They've taken Coulson.
-但他们想要你 为什么 -他们带走了科尔森
Take care of my boy!
照顾好我儿子
Mike!
麦克
We want you to tell us about the day after you died.
我们要你告诉他们 你死后那天的事
漫威公司出品
100% premium-grade Chitauri metal,
百分之百优等奇塔瑞金属
as rare as it gets.
相当少见
How'd you get your hands on this, Vanchat?
你是怎么拿到手的 范查特
It's what I do --
这是我的特长
find alien scrap that no one else can,
找到其他人找不到的外星人破烂
then offer it to people who fully appreciate my efforts.
然后将它们呈给懂得欣赏的人
I appreciate the hell out of them.
我可是欣赏的无法自拔哦
You can name your price.
说个价吧
Is that a roomba?
那是机器人吸尘器吗
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
翻译:大卫熊 爱卿遛小鸟 Silence 欧阳 王大可
翻译:圈圈 冰蓝 H小欠 章鱼埃克斯 苏叶夏桑
时间轴:雪贵人 JimmyBeck 子衿
校对:米小勒 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
Fitz-Simmons, he's heading your way.
菲兹·西蒙斯 他正在朝你们的方向逃跑
We've never done anything like this before.
我们从来没干过这种事
Are you sure?
你确定吗
It's time, Simmons.
是时候了 西蒙斯
Embrace the change.
迎接改变的到来吧
Skye, you're up.
斯凯 该你了
Here. Let me get that for you.
来 让我来帮你一把吧
Mr. Vanchat.
范查特先生
We were hoping you could help us find a friend.
希望你能帮我们找到一位朋友
Impressive.
厉害
You actually managed to reopen all your stitches.
你成功地把所有缝针都弄开了
Just hope Vanchat can lead us to centipede.
希望范查特能帮我们找到蜈蚣
Well, the Chitauri metal he was selling
他贩卖的奇塔瑞金属
is an exact match to what centipede used for their device.
跟蜈蚣用在他们设备上的完全匹配
We find centipede, we find Coulson.
找到蜈蚣 就找到科尔森了
Don't ask questions, Agent Kob.
别问问题 柯布特工
Just get me the five-millimeter injector.
把五毫米注射器拿给我就行
- That's an order. - Yes, sir.
-那是命令 -是的 长官
Honestly, how many agents do they think
真是的 他们以为这飞机上
they can cram on this plane?
能塞进多少特工啊
It's only gonna get more crowded.
人只会变得更多
We're set to pick up more men
在汉德特工把范查特送去冷藏库时
when Agent Hand dumps Vanchat off at the fridge.
我们需要更多的人手
Honestly, I think it's good they're here.
说实话 他们在这挺好的
We need fresh eyes.
我们需要局里的支持
It's been 36 hours since Agent Coulson was taken,
科尔森特工已经被劫持36个小时了
and none of us have gotten any rest.
我们谁都没有休息过
Oh, joy. Agent Hand is giving another briefing.
棒极了 汉德特工又在开简报会了
There was one fatality.
不幸的是
The burnt remains recovered at the site
在现场发现的遗骸
are believed to be those of agent trainee Michael Peterson.
全部是实习特工麦克尔·彼得森的
Other physical evidence has proven scarce.
其他物证几乎没有
Nothing relating to Mr. Po, his centipede associates,
没有能与波先生 他在蜈蚣的同伙
or their location has been found.
或是他们所处位置联系起来的线索
Any progress with Vanchat?
审讯范查特有什么结果吗
Nothing actionable, Agent Ward,
还没有实际收获 沃德特工
but I have my best interrogator in there right now.
但我已经派出了手下最棒的审讯官
Vanchat will talk, and rest assured, when he does,
放心 范查特会开口的 到时候
not a single stone will be left unturned
我们掘地三尺
until we take down Centipede.
也要把蜈蚣找出来
- And find Agent Coulson. - And get Coulson back.
-还要找到科尔森特工 -还要把科尔森救回来
We have a security breach.
出现了一个安全漏洞
Someone's hacking the system.
有人在侵入系统
Just in time.
来的还真及时
Can you override this?
你能把这玩意撤了吗
What do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么
The money trail's our key to finding Coulson.
追踪钱款流向是找到科尔森的关键
I just need to gain access to Vanchat's financials,
我只需要获取范查特的财务记录
and from there, I should be able to trace Centipede's payments
这样应该就能追踪蜈蚣的支付记录
and then hack into their account.
从而侵入他们的账户
You're the consultant -- the one who shot Agent Sitwell.
你只是个顾问 还射晕了西特韦尔特工
Technically, that wasn't me --
准确说来 那不是我...
I want you off this plane immediately.
你给我下飞机 立刻马上
- What? - Wait.
-什么 -等下
I know I'm not some badass field agent like May or Ward,
我知道我不像梅或沃德是个厉害的外勤特工
but this is what I do.
但这就是我的工作
You can't just kick me off this mission.
你不能就这样把我踢出任务
Listen, I will do whatever you say.
我会对你言听计从
All this protocol crap doesn't matter to me.
这些扯淡的规定我都不在乎
All that matters to me is Coulson.
我只在乎科尔森
Well, "all this protocol crap" matters to me.
"这些扯淡的规定"我很在乎
You're a distraction, and you're gone.
你的存在只会让人分心 给我消失
Agent Hand,
汉德特工
I know Skye's methods are unorthodox,
我知道斯凯的方法有些另类
but she's a member of this team.
但她是这个队伍的一员
She can help.
她可以帮上忙的
Agent May, your professional opinion --
梅特工 你的专业意见呢
will this girl be of any use to us on this plane?
这姑娘在这飞机上能帮上忙吗
No.
不能
Increase her restriction level.
提高她的限制等级
Confiscate her laptop and phone,
没收她的笔记本电脑和手机
then have her delivered to debrief.
然后送去上报情况
I'll do it. I'm her S.O.
我来吧 我是她的监管人员
It's clear that May has an axe to grind with me,
很明显梅对我不满
but that was way out of line.
但这也太过分了
No one knows what's in May's head except May.
没人清楚梅的脑子里在想什么
Don't worry.
别担心
Coulson will make this right when he gets back.
科尔森回来时会处理这一切的
I can find him, Ward.
我能找到他 沃德
I believe you.
我相信你
I've seen firsthand what you can do,
我亲眼见过你的能力
even without S.H.I.E.L.D. resources.
即使没有神盾局的资源
Hang on, hang on.
等一下
We have something for you.
我们有东西要给你
You made me a sandwich?
你们给我做了三明治吗
Yes, it is that.
没错 就是那个
It's a satellite phone -- damper resistant.
是部卫星电话 防震的
You get one shot before your bracelet shuts it down.
在你的手镯关闭它之前 你只有一次机会使用
So only call in case of emergency.
只有紧急情况才能使用
What do I even need this for?
我要这个干什么
I'm gonna be spending the next three days
接下来的三天我都要待在
in a S.H.I.E.L.D. broom closet getting debriefed.
神盾局的杂物间里上报情况
That's right.
是的
A few agents are coming here to pick you up for debriefing...
几名特工会接你去上报情况
in exactly 12 minutes.
在12分钟之后哦
Good luck.
祝你好运
Don't touch Lola.
别碰洛拉
Can you feel that?
能感觉到吗
Don't stop.
别停
Listen to him.
听他的
Who ordered this?
这是谁点的
It seems you passed out.
你好像昏过去了
Now maybe you're ready to share what memories you're seeing.
也许你现在准备好谈谈你看到了怎样的记忆
I saw...
我看到
Jordan...
乔丹...
hitting that game-winner over Russell in the '98 finals.
在98年NBA总决赛绕过拉塞尔的防守 投出了绝杀
So clutch.
千钧一发啊
Agent Coulson, we're gonna turn the machine back on
科尔森特工 我们会重新打开机器
and open your mind.
然后让你好好想想
It's time to stop fighting it.
不要再做无谓的挣扎了
If you don't, you won't survive the process.
如果你还是不合作 那肯定活不下来
I'll let you kill me before I give you anything.
要想让我开口还不如杀了我
Seems you have a taste for that, anyway --
更何况你本来就喜欢杀人
Murdered Mike Peterson in front of his own son.
你在麦克尔·彼得森的儿子面前把他杀了
Mr. Peterson chose that end.
那是彼得森先生自己的选择
We gave him his life and his child unscathed.
我们毫发无损地放了他跟他儿子
You're just upset
你难过是因为
because that man's death hit so close to home,
他的死让你感同身受
seeing a boy lose his father at such a young age.
你亲眼看到一个男孩年幼丧父
As you did.
就跟你一样
A defining moment.
一个决定性的时刻
The Clairvoyant saw that.
千里眼看到了
I hate to break it to you,
我也不忍心跟你说的
but your telepathic friend is a fraud.
但你那位会心灵感应的朋友是个骗子
Otherwise, he'd know all these answers,
否则他就能知道所有问题的答案
and I wouldn't be here.
我也不用在这里了
It's true -- this is strange.
的确 这件事很奇怪
My friend can see that you died.
我的朋友能看到你死了
You went cold.
你身体冰冷
Your heart was torn to pieces.
心脏四分五裂
What the Clairvoyant can't see is what happened after --
千里眼无法看到的是这之后的事
How they brought you back from the dead.
也就是他们是怎么让你起死回生的
For some reason, Agent Coulson, you're different.
不知为何 科尔森特工 你很特别
Now, why is that?
可为什么呢
So we have to do this the hard way.
看来我们得来硬的了
欢迎来到网络咖啡搜索 银行企业结构
Just need an exploit -- some way in.
只要找到溢出漏洞就能进去
系统锁定
Come on!
搞什么
投资商外海账户遭到质疑如果证监会把矛头指向劳埃德·莱斯曼那他的日子可不好过了
Hey, Lloyd. You might be my way in.
你好 劳埃德 就靠你了
代客泊车
That's what I said. Yeah.
我是这么说的 对
One second.
稍等
Of course, I love truffles,
当然 我最喜欢松露了
but not on that.
但跟那个混一起就不喜欢了
What an idiot.
简直是白痴
Thanks for that skirt.
谢谢你送的那条裙子
No, sweetie, listen to me.
不 亲爱的 听我说
It was a private jet.
那是私人喷气机
Of course there was wi-fi.
上面当然有Wi-Fi信号了
He should've at least texted you back.
他至少应该给你回个短信
No, that's too much!
停下 太多了
I know the night-night rounds
我知道值夜班
no longer affect the centipede soldiers,
对蜈蚣战士没有影响
but all we want to do is disable them, not kill them.
但我们只想让他们丧失能力 不是杀了他们
I'm good with either, frankly.
说实话 我觉得都行
Fitz, you don't mean that.
菲兹 你这话肯定不是真心的
Those soldiers are just men who --
那些战士只是一些...
Who could smash your skull open with a single punch.
一拳就能把你揍扁的人
But they're being controlled.
但他们那是被人控制的啊
Centipede is making them fight against their will.
蜈蚣让他们违背自己的意愿战斗
Well, they took Coulson,
但他们抓走了科尔森
and I don't care what we have to do to get him back.
我才不管怎样 只要把他救回来就行
We need to bring him home.
我们需要把他救回来
What's this guy doing, lulling Vanchat to sleep?
这家伙在干什么 哄范查特睡觉吗
I'm going in.
我进去审
系统锁定
Damn it!
该死
Okay, Skye, just need a plan "B".
淡定 斯凯 想个B计划就行了
Roadside assistance.
这是道路救援
We see you've had an accident.
我们发现您发生事故
Yeah.
Can you send somebody to tow me back to my house?
能派人来把我的车拖回家吗
Of course. I'll dispatch someone right away.
当然 马上派人过去
Are you okay?
您没事吧
Yeah. I'm good.
没事
Agent Hand needs you, says it's urgent.
汉德特工找你 说有急事
Time to talk.
开口吧
The names of all your buyers,
告诉我你所有买家的姓名
alphabetically would help.
最好按字母表顺序排列
I'm not telling you a bloody thing.
我什么都不会说的
That's how you want to play it?
你真想这么玩吗
Rochambeau you?
剪刀石头布吧
Rochambeau!
石头剪刀布
Scissors! Fitz!
剪刀喔 菲兹
I've got all day.
我有的是时间
All right!
好吧
All right, I'll talk! I'll talk!
好吧 我招了 我招了
The town that the bomb forgot.
被炸弹遗忘的小镇
It was built in the '40s for nuclear testing,
建于四十年代用来进行核试验
But when the cold war ended, the town was spared.
但是当冷战结束后 小镇被遗弃了
Not exactly prime real estate.
这可算不上什么高端房地产
Mm, true.
的确如此
There's nothing but desert for hundreds of miles.
除了成百上千英里的沙漠外什么都没有
But I really like it.
不过我却很喜欢
It's nice here.
这里很不错
The children are always playing...
孩子们总在玩耍...
...yet never make a sound.
而且永远不会吵闹
Shall we get back to it, then?
我们回去继续怎么样
德雷克拖车服务加州 洛杉矶市
So, you sure you don't want me to take it to the dealer?
你确定不需要我拖去经销商那里吗
No, thanks. I got a guy.
不必了 谢谢 我有熟人
All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Dollar bills, y'all.
白花花的银子啊
Lloyd Rathman's office.
劳埃德·莱斯曼办公室
This is the L.A.P.D..
这里是洛杉矶警察局
I need to speak with Mr. Rathman.
我找莱斯曼先生
We've recovered a stolen vehicle registered in his name.
我们找回一辆被盗的车辆是登记在他名下的
Oh. Was it damaged?
车辆有损坏吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
We have two officers waiting at his home,
我们已有两位警员在他家等候
ready to take a statement.
准备做笔录
How long do you think it'll take Mr. Rathman to get there?
莱斯曼先生需要多久才能到
You're in a lot of trouble, Mr. Rathman.
你摊上大事儿了 莱斯曼先生
Who the hell are you?
你是哪根葱
Agent Melinda May with S.H.I.E.L.D..
神盾局梅琳达·梅特工
Look, clearly there's been a misunderstanding.
这显然是一场误会
I'm a legitimate businessman.
我是一名守法的商人
S.H.I.E.L.D. has evidence your company has been siphoning funds
神盾局有证据表明你的公司一直在
into an offshore account for some very bad people.
帮助不法之徒通过离岸账户洗黑钱
My clients' business is their business.
客户的生意可不关我的事
Well, my business is catching those guys,
我的任务是抓捕那些不法之徒
and if it turns out you've made a profit from just one of them,
一旦最后发现你从他们中的任何一个牟利
S.H.I.E.L.D. is prepared to freeze all of your assets.
神盾局将随时准备冻结你的所有资产
I'm calling my lawyer.
我打给我的律师
Do that and my offer's off the table.
你打给他的话我的提议就无效了
What offer is that?
什么提议
Immunity -- you walk...
豁免权 确保你脱身
free and clear.
不受任何牵连
S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't touch a single asset.
神盾局不会动你一毛钱
Not even your party boat in key largo.
甚至连你在基拉戈的派对邮轮都不碰
And if I say no?
如果我拒绝呢
You spend the next five years in the fridge.
你接下来的五年将在冰箱里度过
The fridge?
电冰箱吗
It's worse than it sounds.
它会比听起来更糟的
All right, what do you want?
好吧 你想要什么
Follow me to your office.
跟我到你的办公室去
We've got some work to do.
我们有些活儿要做
无声警报
Vanchat's intel is paying off.
范查特的情报有结果了
We're pursuing every known buyer
我们一直在全球范围内寻找
of Chitauri metals around the globe.
奇塔瑞金属的已知买家
The largest has a warehouse in Sydney.
其中最大的买家在悉尼有一间仓库
We're heading there now.
我们现在正赶过去
This is our chance to take down centipede.
这是我们拿下蜈蚣的机会
I want everyone in full tactical.
我需要所有人全副武装
And what about Agent Coulson?
科尔森特工怎么办
If we're lucky, centipede's holding him in Sydney.
幸运的话 蜈蚣的人可能也将他关押在悉尼
Dismissed.
解散
Agent Ward, a moment.
沃德特工 请留步
First, your friend Skye left the plane
首先 你的朋友斯凯下了飞机
and never arrived for her debrief,
却一直没去做汇报
then Vanchat almost flies out of the interrogation room.
其次 范查特差点飞出审讯室
Do we have a problem?
我们之间有什么异议吗
No, Agent Hand.
没有 汉德特工
Your man wasn't getting answers, so I stepped in.
你的属下没能拿到答案 所以我介入了
Without my permission.
在未经我许可的前提下
Well, congratulations.
那就恭喜了
Thanks to you and your unique interrogation skills,
就因为你那"独特"的审讯技巧
we now have active strike teams
现在我们的突击部队
running raids all over the world.
正在全球各地展开搜查行动
The question is, why?
问题是 为什么呢
Excuse me?
什么
It's unprecedented,
这是史无前例的
this kind of response for a level eight operative,
对八级特工做出如此营救行动
the sheer manpower involved.
投入这么多人力
I've been on the phone all day --
一整天总有人打来电话
Director Fury, Commander Hill -- everyone wants an update.
弗瑞局长 希尔指挥官 都想了解最新进展
Frankly, I don't understand it.
老实说 我并不明白
No single agent is that important.
没有哪个特工如此重要
Coulson is.
科尔森很重要
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s gonna find me before you break me.
你击垮我之前神盾局会找到我
S.H.I.E.L.D.?
神盾局吗
Well, the clairvoyant sees an end to all that.
千里眼都能看的到
He doesn't look so good.
看上去他情况不妙
Raina, what took you so long?
蕾娜 怎么这么久才来
I was tending to our other subject.
我去对付别人去了
The persuasion skills i've spoken to the clairvoyant so much about
我总和千里眼提起你强大的说服力
would be better served here with me, breaking this man.
你最好用你的能力留在这帮我 一同击垮他
I would never use force to bend a man to my wishes.
我从不用武力逼迫别人遵从我的意愿
He's being difficult.
他很难搞定
-- He's being beaten. -- Into submission.
--因为他被你暴打 --这样才会屈服
The clairvoyant requested it and will tell me to --
这是千里眼要求的 他告诉我
See?
Yes? No.
是 还没
Well, I've only just begun.
我才刚开始审问
My methods are sound.
我的方法很有效
I assure you --
我保证
Right here.
她在这呢
Yes.
The clairvoyant would like to speak to you.
千里眼要和你讲话
This is Raina.
我是蕾娜
Yes.
I agree.
我赞同
Thank you.
多谢
I'll put him back on.
我把电话给他
Yes, I'm here.
是我
There a problem?
有问题吗
Victoria Hand.
维多利亚·汉德
We don't exactly see eye to eye.
我们看法总不一致
I'm sure she's utilizing all of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s resources
我确信她在调动神盾局所有资源
to find Coulson.
来找科尔森
Not all of them.
不是所有人
You know, it wouldn't hurt to have Skye working an exploit.
你知道让斯凯帮忙总不会错
Why didn't you stick up for her?
你为什么不替她说话
Excuse me?
什么
She has proven herself on multiple missions.
她在很多任务中都证明了自己
She's a part of this team.
她是我们的一员
You let her get tossed.
你却把她排除在外
All I did was tell Hand the truth.
我只不过对汉德讲了真话罢了
Skye's no use to us on this plane.
斯凯留在飞机上对我们没用
- How can you say that? - She's not.
-你怎么能这么说呢 -她的确没用
Not with all these agents here over her shoulder,
起码在这些特工监视她一举一动的情况下
monitoring her every move.
是发挥不了作用的
You wanted her off the plane.
你想让她下飞机
Outside the system.
脱离组织
That's how Skye works best.
这样她才能更好地发挥
You don't have to assume the worst of me.
别把我想得太坏
Agent May, change of plans.
梅特工 计划有变
Sending new coordinates now.
发给你新的坐标
We found their helicopter at a laboratory
我们在莫哈维沙漠的一座实验室外
outside the Mojave Desert.
发现了他们的直升机
Copy that. Coordinates received.
明白 收到坐标
Hang on to something.
坐稳了
You want me to hack into a Swiss bank account?
你想让我侵入瑞士银行账户吗
Just need you to type in your private corporate I.D.
你只需要输入你私人的公司账户名
to get me in the door.
让我进去就行
Yeah, well, letting you in that door is a crime.
让你进去可是犯罪
Come to think of it,
而且话说回来
How do I know you're not just some criminal?
我怎么知道你不是罪犯
In my experience, a federal agent shows a badge.
以我的经验 联邦特工都会出示警徽
You want to see my badge.
你想看我的警徽
S.H.I.E.L.D. protocol six alpha victor.
神盾局标准程序6AV
There.
这个
That's my badge.
这是我的警徽
Great. Just got my high score in Tiny Wings.
这下好了 《翼飞冲天》我刚刚拿了最高分
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s been watching you
神盾局注意你
for quite some time, Mr. Rathman.
已经有段时间了 莱斯曼先生
You're a prime exploit -- the gambling, the divorces,
你的战绩挺丰厚啊 赌博 离婚
that money pit in the Caymans.
开曼群岛的那个"钱坑"
You're even behind on your child-support payments.
甚至连孩子的抚养费你都延迟支付
Ugh, that's a clerical thing.
那是办事员的错
My ex knows that.
我前妻知道的
But does David know that?
但大卫知道吗
- David thinks I'm a cool dad. - David thinks you're a jackass.
-大卫认为我是很酷的爸爸 -他觉得你是混球
You got to fix that, Lloyd.
你得改变他的看法 劳埃德
Kids need someone they can look up to.
小孩子需要可以尊敬的人
Now... start typing.
现在 敲键盘吧
P.D. security! Don't move!
警察安保 不许动
That's it. Nice and easy.
就是这样 不要动
Keep your hands where I can -- ugh!
把你的手放到我能...
On the ground!
趴到地上
Okay, I-I'm typing, I'm typing.
好的 我马上开始
You S.H.I.E.L.D. guys don't mess around.
你们神盾局的家人还真是牛逼啊
This is turning into an interesting day, isn't it?
今天越来越有意思了 不是吧
So, you're my friend now?
怎么 现在你是我朋友了吗
'Cause I've seen what you do to your friends.
我可见过你是怎么对待朋友的
Mr. Po?
波先生吗
Yeah.
是啊
He was a murderer incapable of remorse.
他是一个不知悔改的杀人犯
I was thinking of Mike Peterson, Chan Ho Yin.
我想的是麦克尔·彼得森 陈浩然
I gave them what they asked for.
我给了他们想要的东西
Mike wanted to be a hero to his son.
麦克尔想做他儿子的英雄
Now he is.
现在他是了
Did Akela Amador want a bomb in her head?
阿奇拉·阿玛多尔想在她的脑袋里放个炸弹吗
The people you work for are just as capable
你的上级同样也会
of using cruel means to reach a justified end.
用残忍的方法达到合乎情理的结果
And who do you work for, Raina?
你为谁工作 蕾娜
The Clairvoyant?
千里眼吗
Yes.
是的
- Who is he? - I don't know.
-他是谁 -我不知道
Today was the first time I personally made contact.
今天是我第一次与他本人联系
My heart's still racing.
我的心跳到现在还没有平复
He has you building super soldiers.
他让你制造超级战士
The clairvoyant gives us guidance, formulas.
千里眼给了我们指导 配方
- For what? - The changing world,
-为了什么 -变化中的世界
the world your organization brought upon us.
那个你们组织带给我们的世界
We're new to the business
我们对于你们
of what you've been doing for decades.
已经做了几十年的工作还不熟悉
So now what? You have soldiers?
那现在呢 你有战士
You can make them strong, you can control them.
你可以让他们更强大 你可以控制他们
In instant, you can kill them.
你还可以瞬间杀死他们
Yes, but we can't bring them back to life.
是的 但我们不能让他们起死回生
You were killed.
你死过一次
Now you're here.
现在你却在这
We want to know how.
我们想知道这是为什么
Don't you?
你不想吗
I'd like to turn the machine on again.
我想要再次开启机器
It induces theta brain-wave frequencies
它会引发西塔脑电波
to help uncover the secrets buried in the subconscious.
以帮助发现隐藏在潜意识里的秘密
If you cooperate, you can surf those waves.
如果你合作 你可以在这些电波上冲浪
I've gone surfing.
我冲过浪
That is definitely not like surfing.
这可一点都不像冲浪
You've been resisting.
因为你在抵抗
Fight the waves and you'll drown.
与波浪对抗 你会淹死
Your brain will cook.
你的大脑会兴奋过度
You'll stop breathing -- again.
你会再一次 停止呼吸
Then that's what it'll be,
那我就再死一次
or I hold out until my team comes to find me.
要不我就一直坚持直到我的队伍找到我
Either way, you will not get classified intel from me.
无论如何 你都不会从我这得到机密情报
I'm not interested in those secrets.
我对那些秘密没有兴趣
The clairvoyant can see within any agency, any government.
千里眼可以窥探到任何特工机构 政府
He knows what the president dreams about at night.
他连总统晚上做的什么梦都知道
I want what you want --
我们目的一致
to uncover a different secret...
都想知晓一个秘密
...the secret S.H.I.E.L.D. is keeping from you.
那个神盾局不想让你知道的秘密
All right, we're logged in, but you do realize
好了 登进去了
you can't transfer these kinds of funds online.
但你知道这种资金无法在线转账的吧
I'm not looking to transfer funds.
我不是想转账
I'm looking for transaction records.
我需要交易记录
Go to your account history.
打开账户历史记录
We need to open up a terminal emulator,
我们需要打开一个终端模拟器
- see what kind of encryption they've got. - Okay.
-看看他们采用的何种加密技术 -好的
If it's an SSL 256 or an A.E.S. twofish serpent,
如果是256位SSL协议或A.E.S. twofish serpent级联算法
- we're in business. - Yeah.
-我们就能搞定 -是的
Quantum key, that's another story.
量子密匙 那就另当别论了
Right.
是啊
Lloyd.
劳埃德
What is happening here?
你在干什么呢
Yeah, account history. Where is that?
账户历史记录 在哪里找
Delete that second line.
删除第二行
Press "Return."
点回车键
Thing is, I have an assistant that does all this for me.
事实上 平时我都有秘书处理这些事的
That's it.
搞定了
So, this Vanchat --
所以这个范查特
is this the guy you're trying to bust?
是你们要抓的人吗
No, we already have him in custody.
不是 我们已经把他扣押了
What I want to know
我真正想知道的是
is who's recently paid Vanchat a lot of money.
最近是谁付了范查特一大笔钱
I backtrack those payments to the buyer's account
我回溯这些付款追踪到买家的账户
and get a record of all the purchases she's made,
然后找到她所有的购买记录
maybe use it to track her down.
也许就能追踪到她了
Click there.
点这里
Hello, Raina.
你好啊 蕾娜
Let's see what you've been up to.
让我们看看你最近都在干些什么
Print that.
把这个打印出来
Great. So are we done here?
太好了 没别的事了吧
One last thing.
还有一件事
And you're clinging to the one thing you have --
你死死抓住你所剩下唯一的东西
fond memories of your recovery.
起死回生的美好记忆
So, this person you work for told you I died
你的老板告诉你我死了
and have gaps in my memory.
记忆中有断层
Ever think your mind reader
你有没有想过这个会读心术的人
might just be looking up symptoms online?
也许只是在网上查了点症状 糊弄你呢
I was also told it keeps you up at night,
他还告诉我这件事让你夜不能寐
that you crave answers,
你渴望得到答案
that you're troubled by the fact
并且在要求得到答案
that when you asked for answers, you were denied.
被拒绝后 深感疑惑
Isn't that true?
我说的对吗
I trust the system.
我相信体制
They keep secrets for a reason.
秘密的存在都是有原因的
But why would S.H.I.E.L.D. keep details
但是神盾局为何要对你隐瞒
of your death from you?
关于你死亡的信息呢
They're your family --
他们是你的家人
your only family since you've lost your mother, too.
自你母亲也过世后唯一的家人
Now, after all you've sacrificed...
在你做了这些牺牲之后
Sacrifice is part of the job.
那些牺牲是工作的一部分
I would give my life --
我连生命的可以贡献出来
You didn't just give your life,
你不只奉献了生命
you gave up your chance at a normal one, at love.
你放弃了成为普通人的机会 放弃了爱
And she did love you, Agent Coulson.
而且她确实爱过你 科尔森特工
How could you know that?
你怎么会知道这些
Do you miss her?
你想她吗
Dinners at the Richmond.
里士满的晚餐
Do you miss hearing her play?
你怀念听她演奏吗
You didn't even have a chance to say goodbye.
你连道别的机会都没有
I-I couldn't.
我不能
I-I can't.
我没办法
She cried for days after S.H.I.E.L.D. told her you died.
神盾局告诉她你死了以后她泪流成河
They shattered her heart with a lie,
他们用谎言让她心碎
and now they're lying to you.
现在他们也在用谎言对付你
No.
No, they're not.
不 他们没有
I know you don't want to believe it,
我知道你不愿相信
but you can't tell me nothing makes you doubt,
但你不能否认
makes you wonder what happened in Tahiti.
塔希提岛上发生的事 让你好奇
It's a magical place.
那是个有魔力的地方
I keep saying that.
我一直这么说
Don't you want to know why?
你就不想知道为什么吗
Turn it on.
打开它
The centipede soldiers each have a port
每个蜈蚣战士的传输装置上
on their delivery device to inject refills of serum.
都有一个端口 用来注射了血清
But with this injector cuff,
可有了这个注射器手带
we can use the port to our advantage.
我们就能利用那个端口
By injecting a refined dose of dendrotoxin
通过注射精确的树眼镜蛇毒素药剂
to incapacitate the soldier.
导致战士无法行动
How's it work?
要怎么用
Oh, just simply lock it around the centipede soldier's forearm.
只要把它锁在蜈蚣战士的前臂
And night-night, superpowers.
再见 超能力
Sounds like riding a bull for eight seconds.
听起来 跟在公牛身上待八秒一样[很难]
- Yeah, exactly. It's that simple. - Yeah.
-没错 就是这么简单 -是的
卫星电话来电
Hello?
Simmons, it's me.
西蒙斯 是我
Why, hello... Dr. Nugent.
怎么会是你 纽金特博士
Is someone there?
有外人在吗
God, don't try to lie.
天呐 你就别说谎了
You are the worst at this.
你骗人的功力实在太差劲
Remember our safe word.
记住我们的安全口令
Manscaping?
脱毛
Oh, I shouldn't have said that.
我不该说这个词
Um, I am right as rain.
我完全好了
Couldn't be better, old chap.
再好不过了 老兄
You three, out.
你们三个出去
Listen up.
听好了
I may have a lead on where centipede's holding Coulson.
我可能有蜈蚣关押科尔森地点的线索
Skye?
斯凯
What have you found?
你发现了什么
We're about to launch a major assault on a centipede lab,
我们准备对蜈蚣实验室发动大规模攻击
And you want to take your team
因为斯凯的预感
to the desert based on a hunch from Skye?
你就要带领你的小队去沙漠吗
It's not a hunch.
那不是预感
Skye followed the money from Vanchat back to centipede.
斯凯追查了从范查特到蜈蚣的金钱来源
Turns out they recently purchased
结果发现他们最近购买了
a small development less than 100 miles from here.
离这不到160公里的一个小住宅区
Well, that's great news for their real-estate portfolio,
对他们房地产资产来说真是个好消息
but we have confirmed activity at the lab.
但我们已经证实验室里有活动迹象
I'm taking a strike team to investigate.
我会带领突击队去调查
End of story.
就这样
So we split up.
那我们就分头行事
You take the strike team and go after centipede.
你带领突击队去追查蜈蚣组织
We'll investigate Skye's lead,
我们会去调查斯凯的线索
see if Coulson's there.
看看科尔森是否在那
You backed my decision to kick Skye off the plane.
你同意我的决定 把斯凯踢下飞机
Seems like it worked out.
貌似成功了
Seems like you played me.
貌似你在耍我
Look, this isn't personal,
这不是针对个人
but I am taking my team and we're gonna find Coulson.
但是我会带领我的小队找到科尔森的
Send backup if you want.
如果你愿意 就增派支援
What makes you so sure this machine will even work?
你怎么这么肯定这台机器会有用
It worked on me.
在我身上起过作用
One thing before we start --
开始前有件事
What is it with the flowers?
你怎么这么喜欢花
Who doesn't like flowers?
没人不喜欢花
I'm glad you noticed.
很高兴你注意到了
Close your eyes and relax.
闭上眼睛 放松吧
I want you to think back to your first memory after you died.
我要你回想在你死后的第一个记忆
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Sandy beach, blue waves --
海滩 蓝色的浪花
just as I remember it.
和我记忆中的一模一样
Focus on the details.
把重点放在细节上
Can you feel that?
你能感觉到吗
Don't stop.
不要停下来
Listen to him!
听他的吧
Who ordered this?
谁下令这样做的
W-what?
什么
Director Fury himself.
弗瑞局长亲自下达的命令
Got creepy?
一下就毛骨悚然了
You shouldn't be here.
你不该来这
There's nowhere to run!
你逃不掉的
Agent Coulson, something's happening, isn't it?
科尔森特工 你记起了什么 是不是
Listen to him.
听他的吧
I need you to look at your surroundings.
我要你观察一下你身处的环境
Try and describe what you see.
形容一下你看见了什么
Are you still in Tahiti?
你还是在塔希提岛吗
Tell me.
告诉我
It's dark.
漆黑一片
There's nothing.
什么都没有
Everything is dark.
什么都看不见
Coulson's got to be here somewhere.
科尔森肯定就里面
We need to split up.
我们得分头找
Or run.
或者分头跑
I'll take care of him.
我来解决他
Are you sure?
你确定
- I got this. - Come on, let's move!
-交给我吧 -好了 我们行动
Coulson!
科尔森
Now, Coulson, where the hell are you?
科尔森 你到底在哪
He's drifting.
他失去意识了
He's drifting.
他失去意识了
He's drifting.
他失去意识了
- This is wrong. - Can you feel that?
-这根本就是错的 -你能感觉到吗
Don't.
不要
- Listen to him. - Stop.
-听他的吧 -快停下
- Who ordered this? - Director Fury himself.
-谁下令这样做的 -弗瑞局长亲自下达的命令
This is wrong!
这是错的
Listen to him!
听他的吧
Let me die, please.
让我死了吧 求你了
Please.
求你了
Please, I'm begging you, let me die.
真的我求求你了 让我死吧
Please. Please let me die.
求你了 就让我死了吧
Let me die, please!
让我解脱吧 求你了
Please! Let me die!
求求你 让我死吧
Please! Let me die!
求你了 让我死吧
Stop fighting it, Agent Coulson.
不要抗拒这回忆 科尔森特工
Stop fighting it.
不要抗拒它
Please let me die.
让我死了吧
It's for his own good.
这是为了他好
Please, let me die!
让我死了吧
Please, let me die!
让我死了吧
Please, let me die!
让我死了吧
Let me die. Let me die.
我不想活了 让我死吧
Coulson, Coulson.
科尔森 科尔森
Come back, come back, come back.
醒过来 醒过来 快醒过来
Come back, come back.
快醒过来
Skye.
斯凯
Skye.
斯凯
Nice jacket.
衣服不错啊
Bet there aren't any flowered dresses where she's going.
我打赌关她的地方可没有花衣裳穿
Amen to that, sister.
真是太好了[直译: 阿门 修女]
Dismissed.
解散
Let's go. Les's go, ma'am.
走吧 跟我来 女士
Just got off the phone with headquarters.
刚和总部通过电话
Director Fury was very relieved.
弗瑞局长大感宽慰
I understand you've been busy.
我知道你为此付出不少努力
Heard you put some miles on my plane.
听说你用我的飞机跑了不少地方
The manhunt has yielded some impressive results.
这次大搜捕让我们收获颇丰
Centipede operations have been taken down around the globe.
蜈蚣组织在全球的爪牙被尽数拿下
Any word on the Clairvoyant?
有千里眼的消息吗
Nothing yet, but it's gonna be awfully hard to stay hidden
还没有 但神盾局已经开始全力搜捕他
now that the Clairvoyant's on S.H.I.E.L.D.'s radar.
再想东躲西藏不被发现比登天还难
Good, because Raina knew things about me -- personal things.
那就好 因为蕾娜了解我的事 私密的事
I want to know how.
我要知道她怎么了解到的
My men and I are taking her
我的人会把她
straight to headquarters for questioning.
径直带往总部进行讯问
We'll be in touch.
保持联系
Agent Hand?
汉德特工
Thank you... for everything.
谢谢你为我做的一切
Good to have you back.
很高兴能救你回来
Honestly, this bus isn't really my style.
但老实说 在飞机上办公真不合我风格
I just want to say...
我只想说...
thank you.
谢谢你
Now get back to work.
继续工作吧
I heard what you did for me.
我听说了你为我做的事
I think it's time that we remove this.
我觉得我们该摘下这个了
Disengage bracelet.
解除手带
Are you kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Thought you'd like that.
我觉得你会希望拿掉它
Back in that room, did they learn anything?
在那个房间里 他们知道了什么吗
No.
没有
Did you?
你呢
I heard what you were saying.
我听到了你说的话
It wasn't real.
那不是真的
They were just messing with my head...
他们只是在试图扰乱我
but I appreciate your concern.
谢谢你的关心
Evening, doctor.
晚上好 医生
Agent Coulson.
科尔森特工
You weren't operating on my heart.
你做的不是我的心脏手术
I know about Tahiti.
我知道塔希提岛的事了
I was afraid this day would come.
我就担心这天会到来
Because of what I'd do?
因为我会做出的事吗
Because of what I've done.
因为我做过的事
After New York,
纽约之战过后
you weren't dead for 8 seconds or 40 seconds
你并不是死了8秒或者40秒
or whatever they put in your file.
或是他们在你的档案中写的数字
You were dead for...
你死了
days.
好几天
That's impossible.
这不可能
It should be,
本来是的
but Director Fury moved heaven and earth.
但弗瑞局长千方百计救你性命
He had a team of scientists working around the clock
他让一队科学家日以继夜地工作
using procedures that no good doctor would ever allow.
使用良医不会允许的疗程
You were there.
你当时在场
Fury brought me in during the seventh operation.
弗瑞在第七次手术时带上了我
We kept you conscious to monitor brain activity,
我们让你保持清醒 来监控你的大脑活动
but you were in extreme pain.
但你极度痛苦
The neurological damage -- it was catastrophic.
精神损伤是毁灭性的
I wanted to die.
我本想死的
And we should have let you.
我们该让你死的
The trauma you'd endured was...ungodly.
你忍受的痛苦简直 惨绝人寰
Why was that machine messing with my brain?
那台机器为什么会在我的大脑上手术
After what you'd been through...
你经历过那一切之后
we wanted to restore the man you'd once been,
我们想让你恢复成过去那个人
so we gave you a pleasant memory
所以我们给了你一段关于一个美丽小岛的
of a beautiful island.
美好回忆
We didn't want you to be that...
我们不想让你成为
thing.
行尸走肉
What did I become, doctor?
我成了什么 医生
Tell me.
告诉我
You'd lost your will to live.
你失去了生存的意志
We tried to give it back.
我们试图还回它
I'm sorry, Agent Coulson.
抱歉 科尔森特工
Truly, I am.
真的抱歉
If you only knew.
如果你知道就好了
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
《神盾局特工》
will return in a moment.
很快回来
H-hello?
Anybody there?
这里有人吗
Hello?
早上好 彼得森先生
等待进一步指示
No.
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者)或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com