神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第12集: 种子 Seeds

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》剧情回顾
You were dead for... days.
你死了好几天
I wanted to die.
我本想死的
And we should have let you.
我们本该让你死的
We gave you a pleasant memory of a beautiful island.
我们给了你一段关于一个美丽小岛的美好回忆
You spent no time at the academy.
你没听过"神盾大学"的课
I didn't go to your S.H.I.E.L.D. Hogwarts or whatever.
我没上过你那什么奇葩的神盾局魔法学校
And an 0-8-4 is...?
084代表...
An object of unknown origin. Kind of like you.
代表来源不明的物体 跟你挺像的
Skye's trying to I.D. the agent
斯凯在追查
that dropped her off at the orphanage.
那个把她丢在孤儿院的特工
We agreed to protect her from the truth.
我们说好不让她知道真相
You have to decide why you're here.
你必须想清楚你为什么在这里
If you can't put aside your personal attachments,
你要是无法抛开你的私人事务纷扰
then you shouldn't be here.
那你就不该来这里
漫威公司出品
I completely blew the question on Von Neumann's entropy.
关于冯·诺依曼的熵的问题我完全答错了
Freaking thermodynamics.
该死的热力学
Test's over, Callie. Just let it go.
考试结束了 凯丽 别提了
Yeah, that's easy for you to say.
你说的倒是轻巧
You probably aced it.
你肯定答了高分
What you need is a little distraction.
你需要的是散散心
This will distract me just fine.
这就够让我慌神的了
All right, well, suit yourself.
随你便
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
Come on, Callie! Live a little!
来吗 凯丽 放轻松
What are you waiting for?
你在等什么
Callie, relax.
凯丽 放轻松
Yes, we earn it.
就是 我们应该放松一下的
Come on, have some fun, Callie.
来吧 凯丽 一起嗨
Come on, take it off.
脱掉 脱掉
Guys...
伙计们
get out.
快出来
They can't bust us for coming in here!
他们没法因为我们来这里而惩罚我们
Get out now!
快出来
No! Get it off me!
不 把我拽出来
- Seth, pull! - I'm trying!
-赛斯 使劲拉 -我来拉
I'm losing feeling in my leg!
我感觉不到我的腿了
Get it off me!
把我弄出来
翻译:大卫熊 爱卿遛小鸟 点点点 胖兔纯 王大可
翻译:圈圈 欧沈娜 H小欠 章鱼埃克斯 苏叶夏桑
时间轴:雪贵人 JimmyBeck 子衿
校对:米小勒 大卫熊
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
There is nothing more unsettling,
这太令人不安了
being a part of something so horrible, completely unaware.
成为如此糟糕事件的一部分 却毫不知情
The cadet could have died.
学员差点死掉
We drew up those concepts years ago.
我们在多年前拟出了那些概念
We didn't know they'd be applied in that way.
我们不知道他们会那样应用
Is this the device they found in the frozen pool?
是说在被冻住的泳池中找到的装置吗
Correction -- the instantly frozen indoor pool.
准确地说 那个迅速被冷冻的室内泳池
It seems like it was planted in the filter days before,
看起来是几天前放入过滤器的
like someone was waiting for those specific cadets.
像是有人专门针对这几个学员
Well, as far as they can tell,
总之呢
the device uses a crystalline nucleation process she designed.
这个装置使用了她设计的晶体核化过程
And a delivery mechanism he invented.
和他发明的递送机制
That's why we're being asked to consult on the investigation.
所以我们才会被要求在这个案子上提供专业意见
So we're going to the academy?
就是说我们会去"神盾学院"咯
Science and technology division.
是科技部
Cadets are pretty shaken up over what happened.
学员们因为发生的事 都很震惊
Agent Weaver asked if you two could speak to the student body
韦弗特工希望你们能给学生们讲讲潜力的威胁性
about potentiality to calm them down.
让他们平静下来
Of course. The talk.
当然 讲座嘛
We've all heard the talk.
我们都听过
- I haven't. - I guess you will.
-我没听过 -你会听到的
Well, I've heard a lot about the academy.
关于这个"神盾学院" 我可听说了不少
I'm excited to finally see it.
终于能见到 我很激动
Me, too. Never been to sci-tech before.
我也是 从来没去过科技部
Never? Huh.
从没去过吗
The different S.H.I.E.L.D. Academies don't interact?
神盾学院不同部门之间没有来往吗
Not much.
来往不多
Academy of communications does,
通讯部的跟其他部门来往比较多
but they're the biggest and focused on data analysis.
但他们是最大的 专注于数据分析
- Boring. - It's the easiest to get into.
-好无聊的 -最容易考进的部门
That's where you'd be, Skye.
你要是进了 就是那个学院的
Thanks.
谢了
Operations is the most aggressive program.
作战部是最严苛的部门
More people wash out of operations than the other academies.
这个部门淘汰的人比任何一个部门都多
So which one's the hardest to get into?
哪个部门最难进
I'm picking up on the rivalry between sciences and operations.
我发现科技部和作战部之间的不合了
Are you and Coulson past all that,
你和科尔森早已摒弃前嫌了
or you gonna help Ward steal their mascot?
还是你打算帮沃德去偷他们的吉祥物呀
We're not going. After we drop you off,
我们不去 送你们到学院后
Coulson and I have other matters to attend to.
科尔森和我有其他任务
Coulson hasn't come out of his office in awhile.
科尔森好久没出办公室了
Do you think he's all right?
你们认为他还好吗
We saw him at a low. It's not easy for anybody.
他现在处于低谷 这种事对谁都不容易
But Coulson's tough as they come.
但科尔森处事很坚强
He'll be good. Just give him time.
他会没事的 给他点时间
And while he takes that time,
在他收拾心情时
it's on us to figure out what's going on at the academy.
就得靠我们查明学院的事了
This was the SSR facility before S.H.I.E.L.D. was even founded.
神盾局成立前这里就是SSR站了
神盾学院科技部
"SSR" stands for --
SSR就是...
Strategic Scientific Reserve. Yeah, I know.
战略科学保护区 我知道
Is this where you got all your PhDs?
你们就是在这里拿到博士学位的吗
Oh, no, you need at least one to get through the door.
不 至少要有一个博士学位才能来到这里
Is science and technology what you imagined, Agent Ward?
科技部是你想象中的样子吗 沃德特工
Yep -- no uniforms, no rope course,
是啊 不穿校服 没有绳索课程
no defined muscularity on anyone.
也没有肌肉男肌肉女
No marching in place, no I.Q.s in double digits.
不用齐步走 也没有智商两位数的人
There they are. So good to see you.
你们来了 很高兴见到你
You look as lovely as ever.
你还是这么美
I concur.
同意
Thank you.
谢谢
Agent Ward. Pleasure to have you, sir.
沃德特工 很高兴你能来 长官
Agent Weaver.
韦弗特工
There's a list of suspects?
有嫌疑人名单了吗
Based on the level of intelligence it would take
基于研制出我们找到的那个设备
to put a device together like the one we found,
所需的智力水平
we've narrowed it down to the top 10% of our cadets.
我们已经将范围缩小到学员中最优秀的那百分之十
I'm worried there's a bad seed.
恐怕其中有颗"老鼠屎"
Ops and sciences have differences,
作战部和科学部不尽相同
but both have to be careful about what we call "bad seeds",
但两者都要小心所谓的"老鼠屎"
people who want to use the tools we give them for --
就是指那些想用我们给予的工具来...
"Bad seed" isn't a S.H.I.E.L.D. term, Ward,
"老鼠屎"不是神盾局专用术语 沃德
just a term.
普通人也用
I know you've already questioned the victim,
我知道你已经问过受害人
but I have a few questions I'd like to ask him myself.
但有些问题我想亲自问他
I'll arrange for you to talk to Seth Dormer when he's out of class.
我安排你下课后跟赛斯·多默谈谈
Now, if you'll excuse me,
容我失陪一下
I'd like to get Agent Fitz and Simmons settled into the lecture hall.
我要带菲兹和西蒙斯特工去演讲厅
Look at them --
瞧瞧他们
the popular kids.
这么受欢迎
Who knew?
谁想得到呢
I did.
我知道
Come on.
走吧
While we have a minute,
既然我们现在有空
I think there's something you'll want to see.
带你去看点东西
The Wall of Valor.
英勇墙
So you've read about it?
看来你有所耳闻
Every S.H.I.E.L.D. facility has a memorial
每处神盾局设施都有一面纪念墙
to the agents lost in the line of duty.
上面刻着执行任务时死去的特工名字
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s history can be traced on walls like this.
神盾局的历史就这样刻画在了墙上
"Bucky" Barnes.
巴基·巴恩斯
漫威漫画人物 美队小助手
Puts it in perspective -- what we do.
我们会给他们取昵称
Must make you guys proud --
你们一定很骄傲吧
all this history.
这么辉煌的历史
Just wish I was a part of it.
真希望我也是其中一员
It's not self-pity, really.
这不是自怜自哀
I'm just saying everyone here has earned this.
我的意思是这里的人都是努力奋斗才得来这一切
They deserve it.
他们值得拥有
I hacked my way in --
而我是用电脑入侵进来的
feels like I cheated.
感觉就像作弊了一样
All you need to join is a dedication to the greater good.
要加入我们只需一颗献身大义的心
Coulson saw that in you the moment he met you.
科尔森一见到你就看出了你这个品质
You have got to put that away.
你一定要把这些文件收起来
How can I? You read it.
怎么可以 你也看过了
And you haven't stopped reading it.
而你还在反复地看
I just can't get my head around it.
我没法不去想这事
I remember what happened -- the pain --
我记得当时的事 那种锥心之痛
but I also remember Tahiti. It's --
但我也记得塔希提岛...
What's in that file -- it's the truth.
这份文件里的就是真相
Says who?
谁说的
Director Fury.
弗瑞局长
If I hadn't asked, he'd have kept it from me,
如果我不问 他就会瞒着我
kept me from knowing.
不让我知道
And now that you know, you feel better?
现在你知道了 感觉好些吗
Put it away.
收起来吧
You want to tell me why we're flying to Mexico City?
要告诉我为什么要去墨西哥城吗
To get your head working on something else.
让你忙点别的事
I've been looking into Skye's past, like you asked,
照你所说 我一直在调查斯凯的过去
into the agent who dropped her off at the orphanage.
以及把她丢在孤儿院的那名特工
Agent Avery. She was killed.
艾弗里特工 她遇害了
But her partner wasn't. He disappeared.
但她的搭档没有 他消失了
Richard Lumley.
理查德·拉姆利
Went off-grid 23 years ago, day after Avery was crossed off.
23年前隐匿无踪 就是艾弗里死后那一天
He's resurfaced?
他又出现了
A few days ago, a Mexican teenager
几天前 一个墨西哥小青年
posted a selfie on his facebook page --
在脸书网上传了一张自拍照
managed to capture our guy
在背景里发现了我们的人
leaving a grocery store in the background.
离开一间杂货店
If he's good enough to avoid S.H.I.E.L.D. all these years,
如果他这些年一直成功躲开神盾局的话
He'll know.
他会发现的
And he'll be on the move.
而且他也会有所行动
We have a short window to intercept.
我们只有一个极小的机会切入
He may have killed agent Avery.
他有可能杀害了艾弗里特工
or wanted to avoid the same fate.
又或者是想要避免相同的命运
Find him, we find out.
把他找出来 就真相大白了
How long till we touch down?
我们还有多久才着陆
40 minutes. I'll gas the car.
四十分钟 我去给车加满油
Today, we're proud to welcome back
今天 我们很自豪地邀请到
two of S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy's finest,
两名神盾学院最出色的学生
our youngest graduates to date.
至今最年轻的毕业生
You know their names.
名字你们都知道
Please join me in welcoming Agent Leopold Fitz
让我们一起欢迎利奥波德·菲兹特工
and agent Jemma Simmons.
和珍玛·西蒙斯特工
Thank you, agent Weaver.
谢谢 韦弗特工
It's nice to be back.
很高兴能回到这里
Unfortunately, it has to be under these circumstances.
很遗憾 在这样的情况下回来
If you don't know the history of S.H.I.E.L.D. by now,
如果你不了解神盾局到目前为止的历史
There's no excuse...
这没有任何借口
Unless you fell asleep in professor Vaughn's class --
除非你在沃恩教授的课上睡着了
that's a perfectly acceptable excuse.
这是绝对可以接受的借口
Our instinct as scientists is to move forward,
作为一名科学家 我们本能地向前发展
Advance quickly, push the envelope.
迅速前进 挑战极限
But given recent events,
但考虑到最近发生的事
it makes sense to reflect back on our history.
回首过往变得有意义了
And you can't think of any reason
你现在想不到任何原因
a top student would want to go after you?
为何有尖子生要以你为目标吗
No. Um, the top students are my friends.
想不到 尖子生都是我的朋友
It's competitive here,
这里竞争虽然很激烈
but we usually don't resort to knocking each other off.
但我们不会想办法去除掉对方
This isn't operations -- no offense.
这里毕竟不是作战部 没有冒犯您的意思
None taken.
没事
All these names you would consider friendly?
这些名字中有你认为比较友好的吗
Not Donnie Gill.
多尼·吉尔肯定算不上了
I barely know the kid. He doesn't talk to anyone.
我对其几乎一无所知 他不和别人说话
And he was at the pool.
当时他也在游泳池那里
Studying, but I don't think he's the guy.
在那里学习 但我不觉得是他做的
He just has trouble communicating with anyone below a 170 I.Q.
他只是和智商低于170的人交流有点困难
And S.H.I.E.L.D. was founded after the SSR was able to
在战略科学保护区打败
defeat the nearly indomitable force known as Hydra.
几乎坚不可摧的九头蛇军队之后 神盾局建立了
We tend to forget that these organizations --
我们想要试图忘记这些组织
Hydra, Centipede, A.I.M. --
九头蛇 蜈蚣 尖端创意科技
were also made up of extremely brilliant scientists,
都是由极其杰出的科学家组成的
Men and women who started
一群和你我一样
with the same unlimited potential as you or I.
有着无限潜力的男男女女
Potential can sometimes be dangerous.
潜力有时会带来危险
Plutonium has the potential to power a city
钚有着给一个城市提供能量的潜力
or to be a nuclear bomb.
但也可能被用于制造核弹
Today, we'd like to share
今天 我们很乐意给大家
a few stories from the field
分享几个我们外勤时的故事
In which we learned this lesson up close
我们亲身经历这些故事 并有所收获
and faced the consequences when untested technology
亲身面对未经试验的技术或是生物
or biology lands in the wrong hands.
落入坏人手上的情况
And don't worry -- we brought pictures.
别担心 我们带了图片
Oh, god.
天啊
Oh, god!
天啊
What is this?!
这是什么情况
Hey, what's happening to me?! Help me!
我发生什么事了 快帮帮我
Help me! Get it off!
快帮帮我 把它弄走
Make it stop!
让它停下来
Help me get it off! No! Make it stop!
帮我把它弄走 不 让他停下来
Find exposed skin.
找一处外露的皮肤
He needs glucose to raise his body's natural freezing point.
他需要注射葡萄糖来提高身体的自然凝固点
Simmons, I need something to break the ice.
西蒙斯 我需要工具把冰敲开
Jemma.
珍玛
- Ready? - Yeah.
-准备好了吗 -好了
Fitz, talk to me.
菲兹 什么情况
Something's doing this to him. Find it.
有什么东西导致他这样 快找出来
Ward, there it is. Fitz, What now?
沃德 在那里 菲兹 我们要怎么做
Smash the damn thing!
砸了那东西
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay. It's over.
没事了 没事了 一切都结束了
奎恩集团股价飙升
I don't want to hear excuses why it didn't work.
我不想听到为什么没成功的借口
I have people who do that for me.
这种事有专人帮我做
I just want you to take care of it before I arrive.
我只是希望你在我到达之前帮我处理好
Just keep in mind how much this will benefit us both, yeah?
你只要记住这对我们双方将有多大的好处
Mr. Quinn, plane's waiting for you, sir.
奎恩先生 飞机已经在等候您了
And you can't think of anyone here who'd want to hurt you?
你想不到这里有谁会伤害你吗
I don't know anyone.
我谁都不认识
Donnie, I'm gonna have you escorted back to your room.
多尼 我护送你回去你房间吧
You get some rest and stay warm.
你回去好好休息 注意保暖
Sorry I ruined your lecture.
抱歉搞砸了你的演讲
I was really looking forward to it.
我真的很期待来着
It's not your fault, Donnie.
不是你的错 多尼
No genetic materials or prints found on the device.
那个设备上没有发现任何遗传物质或者指纹
The components are rare and expensive.
设备组件很罕见 而且非常昂贵
Freshman pranks are tradition,
恶搞大一新生虽说是这里的传统
but these are something else.
但这个不是恶搞
Attempted murder.
是谋杀未遂
So, Donnie was the intended target all along?
也就是说一直以来谋杀目标都是多尼
He have anything in common with the cadets at the pool?
他跟在游泳池出事的学员有什么共同之处吗
- These kids were popular. Donnie was - Not.
-那些孩子很受欢迎 多尼 -不受欢迎
Donnie hadn't made any enemies here,
多尼在这里没有树敌
but he hadn't made any friends, either.
但也没交到朋友
He had a hard time adjusting? How old is he?
他很难适应这里吗 他多大了
18, youngest since you guys.
18岁 是你们之后最年轻的的学员
190 I.Q. And failing out of high school when we met him.
智商190 我们第一次见他时他高中缀学
Probably bored out of his mind.
他可能是觉得高中实在无聊
If things went well,
一切顺利的话
we were considering graduating him early
我们在考虑让他提前毕业
and assigning him to the Sandbox.
然后派他去"沙盒"基地
Wow. Well, he would love it there.
太棒了 他肯定会喜欢那里的
But he doesn'tike it here, so I'm afraid he'll wash out.
但他不喜欢这里 所以我担心他会提前离开
Maybe that was the idea.
可能真会这样
Agent Weaver, keep working with investigations --
韦弗特工 继续调查
interviewing cadets, instructors.
找其他学员还有教员谈谈
Of course.
没问题
And us?
我们呢
Their interviews won't bear fruit.
他们找人谈话不会有收获的
We teach cadets to keep secrets.
我们这里就是教人怎么保守秘密
Where did you guys hang out
以前你们想躲开老师时
when you wanted to get away from the faculty?
通常都会去哪里
Can we tell someone from operations?
这事儿我们可以跟作战部的人说吗
Yes, because we need to conduct our own investigation.
可以 因为我们需要亲自去调查
墨西哥 墨西哥城
Dario Marquez's dress shop.
达里奥·马尔克斯的服装店
Marquez doesn't do the best papers in town,
马尔克斯虽然不是这里伪造证件最厉害的
but he also doesn't use a computer.
但他可以不用电脑就伪造出来
So, if Lumley's gonna make a run for it,
所以如果拉姆利要伪造证件
your guess is he might pass through that door.
你猜想他可能会去找他
It's worth a shot,
值得一试
so we wait.
所以我们守株待兔
And when we get there?
我们什么时候去那里
We mingle, low key.
我们低调点偷偷混进去
You and Skye get comfortable with the students --
你和斯凯跟学生混熟
see if you can get them gossiping.
看看能不能打听到八卦
Skye looks young enough to blend in.
斯凯看上去很年轻 混进去不成问题
You're not exactly old man river,
你也没那么老啊
and Fitz looks younger than us.
而且菲茨看上去比我们年轻多了
Time will come when you won't make fun of me for that.
总有一天你会没法拿这个开我玩笑的
You'll be jealous.
到时候你就嫉妒吧
You'll be jealous, wrinkly old hags.
到时候你会变成满脸皱纹嫉妒我的老巫婆
I want Fitz to go talk to Donnie.
菲茨你去跟多尼谈谈吧
Sorry?
什么
Donnie's withdrawn, might know more than he's letting on.
多尼性格内向 他可能知道更多情况
You're a hero here, Fitz. He looks up to you.
你是这里的英雄 菲茨 他很敬佩你
Go hang out with him.
你去跟他聊聊
Even if he has no clue who might be after him,
即使他不知道是谁想害他
he could use a friend.
有个朋友跟他聊聊也好
That is a wonderful idea.
这个主意实在是太棒了
Ward has them from time to time.
沃德偶尔也会想出几个主意吧
I'll meet you later.
我先走了 回见
What? It's strategic.
怎么了 派他去是战略需要
It's adorable.
你做得很好
The tin man has a heart after all.
铁石心肠的人也有善良的一面啊
So, where are we going?
话说我们去哪里
S.H.I.E.L.D. keeps careful watch
神盾局一直
of everything within their walls,
对这里面的一切严格管理
so in the late '60s, to escape the cameras
所以60年代末 为了逃避
and the prying eyes of the faculty,
摄像头和教职工的窥视
a few cadets started sneaking down to the boiler room
几个学员开始偷溜到锅炉房
to play cards, you know, exchange ideas.
打牌 还有交流思想
My kind of people.
跟我一样的人
Some amazing breakthroughs have come out of here.
一些惊人的突破就是在这里实现的
So the tradition lives on.
所以传统延续了下来
Of cramming into the boiler room?
大家一起窝在锅炉房的传统吗
Well, over the years, we made a few improvements.
多年以来 我们小改进了一下
Do you have one of these at operations?
你们作战部那边有类似的地方吗
No.
没有
Did not think so.
我看未必
Drinks are on me.
喝酒的话我请
Donnie.
多尼
Agent Fitz, sir.
菲茨特工 长官
Oh, please. Call me "Fitz."
别这样 叫我菲茨就行
Mind if I come in?
我可以进去吗
Yeah -- no. I mean, no, I don't.
当然 不 我是说当然不介意
Okay, my room was just like this, except, um,
我以前的房间跟这一模一样 除了
Um, there was a lot more laundry on the floor.
地上有更多的脏衣服
You feeling better?
你好点了吗
You know, you shouldn't be afraid To tell me
如果你觉得有人要对付你
if you think someone could be targeting you.
你应该大胆跟我说的
I'm not. It was -- it was probably just a prank.
我不是害怕 这只是个恶作剧罢了
Freshmen get pranked.
新生总是会被捉弄
I remember vividly,
这我记忆犹新
but that doesn't mean that every freshman needs to be thawed.
但也不代表每个新生都要被冻成冰雕吧
Is that a design for organic light-emitting diodes?
那是有机发光二极管的设计图吗
For active camouflage, I'm thinking.
这是我为可移动伪装设计的
An ionized air cannon?
离子空气炮
It's so small.
这真小巧
Well, I was able to double the pressurization by making --
我成功将加压装置的效果增加了一倍 这样
by making it compact.
这样就更轻便了
Clever.
真聪明
I must say -- these ideas are way beyond
不得不说 你这些创意
what I was toying with in my first few months.
比我当年刚入学时强多了
You shouldn't keep these big ideas to yourself.
你不该将这些收着的
You should run them by your instructors.
你该将这些展示给你的导师看
These aren't my big ideas.
这些不是我的创意
So...say you're gonna do what this guy did --
如果说你要像这人一样
Leave S.H.I.E.L.D., go off the grid.
离开神盾局 销声匿迹
What's your move?
你会怎么做
I'd hide in the wheel well of a 747 flight
我会藏在一趟从纽瓦克至新加坡的
from Newark to Singapore.
747飞机的轮舱内
Oxygen, a chute.
备上氧气瓶 降落伞
The back half of the trip passes over 3,000 miles of land,
最后一半的旅程将经过三千英里的土地
a dozen countries -- could drop anywhere.
上面有十几个国家 我可以选择任意一个降落
You'd probably head to South America.
你可以考虑一下南美洲
You speak Spanish.
你会说西班牙语
Vacation spanish.
只是度假用的西班牙语
Lima, most likely, what with the growing food scene.
不如利马吧 那的美食真不错
All right, what's up?
好吧 你到底想说什么
You tell me.
你说呢
You're talking, more than ever.
你从没像今天这么多话
'Cause you're not.
因为你太安静了
And you suddenly became active on the Skye investigation?
还突然对斯凯的调查有了兴趣
She's proved herself --
她证明了自己
stepped up in a big way -- for our team, for you.
为了团队 为了你 她承担了许多
Is that it, or is it just to distract me?
是这样吗 还是只为了分散我的注意力
Both.
二者皆有
I know you're having a hard time believing what --
我知道你很难接受这个事实
They changed my memories.
他们篡改了我的记忆
Who's to say they didn't change more?
谁知道他们是否篡改了更多东西呢
I say.
我知道
I know you, Phil, and I knew you before.
我了解你 菲尔 你我相识已久
You'd know I'd be the first to go down that road
你该知道如果我对这事有一丝怀疑
If I thought it led somewhere.
我一定会追查到底的
Do you believe me, at least?
至少你该相信我吧
- Do you -- - Yes.
-你相信我吗 -是的
Good.
那就好
But I'm tired of secrets, so I'm glad we're here.
但我已经厌倦了秘密 所以我很高兴能来这里
We need to root out all the secrets.
我们要揭开所有的秘密
Agent Ward and I have been having sex --
沃德特工和我一直在上床...
I got him.
我发现他了
He's headed your way.
他朝你那边走去了
Looks like he's heading down the alley.
看起来他想往小巷里走
I'm Agent Coulson, with S.H.I.E.L.D.
我是神盾局的科尔森特工
Oh, thank god.
上帝保佑
It's about the baby girl, isn't it?
是关于那个小女孩的 是吗
Cyanide?
氰化物
What did you think we were gonna do to you?
你以为我们会对你做什么
What they did to her.
跟对她做的事情一样
Agent Linda Avery?
琳达·艾弗里特工吗
She wasn't the first one to die.
她不是第一个死去的人
We were headed into the Hunan Province of China.
当时我们正在去中国湖南省的路上
A senior agent had called in an 0-8-4.
我们收到了一名高级特工的084信息
An object of unknown origin.
代表发现来源不明的物体
We've dealt with those before.
我们以前处理过这种情况
He said the entire village had died trying to protect this one.
他说整个村庄的人为了保护它全部死了
Avery and I were just fresh out of the academy.
艾弗里和我刚从学院毕业
And there was five of us just running the back end,
当时我们五个人作为后方支援
until we lost communication with the first team.
直到我们失去了与第一小队的通信
We went searching.
我们四处搜寻
We found the senior agent under a bridge.
终于在一座桥下发现了这名高级特工
He -- he managed to escape with a gunshot wound to the neck,
他脖子上中了一枪 勉强逃了出来
But he bled out.
但还是因失血过多而亡
He was still holding on to the 0-8-4.
他死时仍紧紧抱着那件不明物体
Poor thing was covered in blood.
可怜的小家伙全身都是血
We thought she was dead, too,
我们以为她也死了
But sh-- she was just asleep in the dead agent's arms.
但她只是在那名死去特工的怀里睡着了
- I -- - The baby?
-我 -那个婴儿
The girl was the 0-8-4?
她就是不明物体吗
If she had powers or something, we never witnessed it.
就算她有超能力什么的 我们也没见过
The five of us helicoptered the kid off, headed home.
我们五个乘直升机送完那孩子就回去了
After we landed, we started getting crossed off.
降落之后 我们就开始被清理
Executed?
处决吗
Tortured, heads bashed in.
逼供 被打得头破血流
And when it came down to Avery and I,
轮到艾弗里和我时
we realized the only way to keep our people
我们意识到让我们的人和那孩子
and the kid from being hunted --
免受迫害的唯一方法
Was to erase her from existence.
抹去她的存在
Avery was smart.
艾弗里很聪明
she used the lead agent's credentials
她用带头特工的证件
to fake a level 8 clearance,
伪造了一个等级8的权限
she set up a nearly invisible protocol.
她建立了一个几乎不会被发现的协议
The foster system was ordered
领养系统被下令
to move the child around every few months.
每隔几个月就转移那孩子
But they still got to Avery.
但他们还是找到了艾弗里
She died protecting that secret.
为了保护这个秘密她死了
- And you left town. - Oh, I left everything.
-而你离开了 -我离开了一切
I mean, whoever killed that kid's family
杀死那孩子家人
and all those agents was a force to be reckoned with.
和那些特工的人 绝非善类
- And that girl -- - Don't tell me a damn thing about her.
-那女孩 -什么都不要告诉我
I don't want to know. You understand?
我不想知道 你明白吗
Just tell me -- is she okay?
就告诉我 她还好吗
She's safe.
她很安全
Then maybe it was all worth it.
那也许这一切都很值得
You taking me in?
你要逮捕我吗
Yeah.
是的
No.
I'm not sure S.H.I.E.L.D.
我不能肯定神盾局
is the safest place for you right now.
对你来说是最安全的地方
We'll get in the air and drop you somewhere along the route.
我们起飞 在航线上的某个地方放下你
Thank you.
谢谢
Bit of advice -- stop digging
一点建议 别再查了
and stay the hell away from that girl.
而且离那女孩越远越好
'Cause wherever she goes, death follows.
因为无论她去哪 死神随形
It's best no one knows about this,
最好谁都不要知道这事
for Skye's safety and for ours.
为了斯凯和我们的安全
You can never tell her.
你永远都不能告诉她
Bartender seemed chatty.
酒保看上去很健谈啊
He's in computer sciences.
他在计算机科学系
Didn't take long to convince him
没怎么费劲就说服了他
I was a level 7 CS operative.
我是一个等级7的反恐人员
And guess where I'm stationed -- the sandbox.
猜猜看我的驻地在哪 "沙箱"
Good thinking.
点赞
I asked if any of the cadets
我问他有没有学生
had hopes on getting assigned there.
想被分配到那里
Behind me -- the curls.
我身后 卷发那个
Callie Hannigan -- ambitious,
凯丽·汉尼根 野心勃勃
gunned hard for getting assigned to the sandbox.
费尽心思想被分配到"沙箱"
And apparently, word's gotten around she just lost the top spot.
然而我听说 她刚刚丢掉了头名的位置
She was at the pool.
她那天也在泳池
But didn't want to go in.
但不想下水
A battery that carries a terawatt of energy?
一个携带兆兆瓦级能量的电池吗
This is amazing.
不可思议
Would be if it worked.
运转起来才不可思议
I'm -- I'm close.
我...我很接近了
I've built some quarter scale,
我做了一个四分之一规模的实物
and they would work at that size,
这个尺寸应该就能运转
but the heat increases at a 4-to-1 ratio with scale.
但温度会以4:1的比率增长
And it melts down.
会熔化
Why not use oxygen --
为什么不使用氧气
you know, breathe it in from the outside?
从外向里充气
Sure, it's not gonna react as well with the lithium ion,
是 它不会跟锂原子快速反应
but the cooling effect would surely make up for that discrepancy.
而冷却效应则会补足这个差距
No?
不行吗
Holy crap.
我的天呐
I mean, it's just an idea.
这只是个想法
That's insane.
太疯狂了
Uh, but you should show it to Agent Weaver before you test it.
但你测试前应该先让韦弗特工过目
You have no idea how powerful this thing could be.
你不知道这东西的威力有多大
Of course.
当然
I'm sorry. That -- that was awesome.
抱歉 这 这实在是太棒了
It's true what the other guys say --
别人都说
you are the smartest person to come through here.
你是这里有史以来最聪明的人 这是真的
Is that what they say? Yeah?
别人都这么说吗
Well, Simmons is probably smarter, technically,
西蒙斯可能更聪明 技术层面来说
but that's because she likes homework more than life itself.
但那是因为比起生活她更喜欢作业什么的
Nice to have someone to talk shop with all the time...
很久没有跟人聊得如此投机了
or to just plain talk to.
哪怕是可以聊的人都很少
You know, um, I didn't like it here at the academy at first.
其实一开始我并不喜欢这个学校
You didn't?
你不喜欢吗
No.
不喜欢
I was shy, a bit of a loner.
我很害羞 有点不合群
My mum did her best at home,
在家时我妈妈努力帮我
but I may as well have been speaking Japanese
但我讲到电子技术的时候
when I talked electronics...
在她听来就像日本鸟语一样
So I kept things to myself.
所以我把事情都放在心里
Me, too.
我也是
The kids in my hometown wouldn't talk to me.
家乡的小孩都不和我讲话
And when S.H.I.E.L.D. told my dad I was gifted,
神盾局告诉我爸我有天赋的时候
he said, "at what?"
他反问 "在什么方面"
Yeah.
就是这样
Well, hang in there. You'll find a friend here.
别气馁 你会在这找到朋友的
Actually, I'm off to meet the rest of the team
我得去和其他队员会合了
At the boiler room, if you'd like to join.
他们在酒吧 你想一起来吗
Uh, maybe later.
你先去吧
I'm gonna try to draw up some of those changes.
我得先把那些改动弄出来
Later it is.
那我先去
And...thanks.
谢谢
No problem.
不客气
- Not a bad shot. - You mean for a girl.
-打得不错嘛 -你是说对女生来说不错
For anybody.
就是不错
Elastic collision equations, contact point geometry, and practice.
弹性碰撞公式 几何学判断击球点 再加以练习
So, why is a guy from operations
你这个作战部的人
hanging out in the boiler room, anyway?
来酒吧闲逛 究竟有何贵干
Looking for the smartest mind you have here to duck out,
来找寻学院里最聪明的人 让其脱身
and join my top shadow unit.
加入我们顶尖的影子部队
Is that you?
你合格吗
Could be. Shadow Unit doing what?
可能吧 影子部队是干什么的
I've said too much already,
我已经透露太多了
but that tech in the lecture hall -- it was impressive.
但讲堂的那玩意儿 很厉害
Whoever built that tech --
有那种技术的人
I could see them moving to level 6 within the year.
我敢说他能在一年内成为六级特工
Even though Donnie and Seth were hurt?
即便多尼和赛斯因此受伤吗
The boys survived.
他俩毕竟没死嘛
Yeah, probably the best thing that's happened to them all year.
这可能是一年里他们遇到的最幸运的事了
Why don't you tell me what you meant by that?
不妨跟我讲讲你为什么那么说
And I'll not tell agent Weaver how eager you were
我不会告诉韦弗特工你这么处心积虑
to jump rank over at operations.
想来作战组
I'm just saying they got to meet Agent Fitz.
我只是说他们很想见到菲兹特工
They've been talking about it for weeks.
我听他们谈论了几个礼拜了
Weeks? We just came here...
几个礼拜 我们才刚来
Talking about it to whom?
和谁谈论
Each other.
互相谈论
Jemma, please don't tell me you've left the boiler room already.
珍玛 别告诉我你们已经离开酒吧了
Fitz, they staged the attacks.
菲兹 他们一手筹划了攻击事件
- Well, that's nonsense. Why? - To lure us to the academy
-胡说 动机呢 -为了引诱我们来学院
and to take them off our radar as suspects.
并且排除他们的嫌疑
You need to get out of there. He's after you.
你得赶快离开那儿 他是冲你来的
Relax. I'm out. You're overreacting.
别急 我出来了 你这是小题大做
He's just a lonely kid.
他只是个孤僻的孩子
We had a nice little hang session.
我们好好地谈了谈
I actually helped him solve his...power problem.
还帮他解决了他的...动力问题
Oh, no.
不是吧
That's what you're trying to power
这就是你要供以动力的
a bigger version of the ice machine?
放大版的冰冻器吗
You weren't supposed to see this.
你不该看到这个
This is very, very dangerous, okay?
这非常危险 你知道吗
You can't have this here.
不能把它放这儿
We have to turn it in to agent Weaver.
我们得把它交给韦弗特工
You weren't supposed to see this.
你不该看到这个的
We need to go.
我们快走
Come on!
快点
How could I have been so stupid?
我怎么能这么蠢呢
Fitz, will you stop?
菲兹 你别碎碎念了好嘛
I'm sorry, sir. It's my fault.
很抱歉 长官 都是我的错
Any word on the missing cadets?
失踪的学员有消息吗
Ward's coordinating the search effort with agent Weaver.
沃德在配合韦弗特工展开搜查
They've set up a perimeter and are going building to building.
他们设了边界 在各个大楼逐一排查
Where did you guys go?
你和梅去哪儿了
- We were trying to reach you. - Not now.
-我们尝试联系你俩的 -一会儿再说
How dangerous are they?
他们会带来危险吗
Extremely dangerous.
极其危险
This device turns any moisture around it to ice
那个装置能使周围水分结冰
very rapidly, at a great range.
速度极快 影响范围极广
But Donnie's a good kid -- just felt isolated.
但多尼不坏 他只是感觉被孤立了
Seth must have befriended him to manipulate him,
赛斯跟他成为朋友 肯定是想操控他
using him to finish the -- the product.
利用他做成那个...产品
Product?
产品
Okay, I think they have a backer.
我觉得他们有个赞助人
The device -- the components are incredibly rare and expensive,
那个装置的组件非常稀有 极其昂贵
Nothing either of them could find on the open market themselves.
他俩都不可能在公开市场上找到组件
If the parts are that rare, we can trace the purchases.
如果组件真那么稀有 我们就能查到购买记录
Sometimes, it's not a bad seed, just a bad influence.
很多时候 人的本性不坏 只是近墨者黑罢了
Let's go.
出发吧
No, no. No, that's not the issue.
不 不 不 这不是问题
Look, Donnie and I have the device ready to sell,
听着 多尼和我已经有成品可以出售了
a-and we solved the power problem,
我们也解决了供能问题
but, uh, look, we -- we -- we ran into some trouble.
但是 我们惹了些麻烦
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s looking for us now.
神盾局正在找我们
Seth, what did I say
赛斯 关于这个交易
was the most important aspect of this deal?
最重要的原则我之前是怎么说的
That nobody know about it.
不能让别人知道
Right.
是啊
Well, now the deal's gonna have to change.
所以现在交易条件就变了
We were worried about bad influences?
我们之前还担心会有什么负面影响
He's the worst there is.
他自己就是最负面的影响
Ian Quinn. You got to be kidding.
伊恩·奎恩 这是在开玩笑吗
Thermopile radiation sensors.
热电堆放射传感器
Shipped to Seth's father,
收件人是赛斯的父亲
who's a lawyer for Quinn worldwide.
他是奎恩集团的律师
Quinn's buying their technology.
这些技术的买家是奎恩
What a sleaze.
太卑鄙了
The cadets have no idea he's a criminal.
那些学员根本不知道他是个罪犯
To them, he's just a venture capitalist.
他们觉得他只是个风投资本家
This is Quinn's m.o.
这就是奎恩的犯罪模式
He finds young talent and he takes advantage, right?
他找到年轻有才华的人加以利用 对吧
Hello?
对吗
Contact Ward and Agent Weaver.
联系沃德和韦弗特工
Have them widen their search to include Ian Quinn.
让他们把搜索范围扩大 加入伊恩·奎恩
Hey, can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗
I have to brief May.
我要去通报一下梅
Just two seconds -- that's all.
就两秒 很简单
Yeah.
好吧
This is an unfortunate situation you've gotten us into, Seth.
你把局势变成这样我们都很遗憾 赛斯
Where are you?
你在哪
We're -- we're hiding at a parking garage near the academy.
我们躲在学院附近的一个停车场里
There's checkpoints set up all around. We're boxed in.
到处都是检查点 我们被困住了
It looks like I'll be turning around.
看起来我需要掉头了
Sorry we couldn't do business.
很遗憾这笔生意我们做不成了
No, no, wait! M-mr. Quinn, please.
不 等等 奎恩先生 求你了
Can you send a chopper or something to come and get us?
你能叫架直升机来接一下我们吗
Look, believe me -- it's worth it.
相信我 一定物超所值
Prove it, Seth.
那就证明给我看 赛斯
What do you mean?
什么意思
A demonstration -- I want to see what I'm paying for in action,
做个演示 我想看看我买的东西效果如何
Right there at S.H.I.E.L.D.
就在神盾局身上试试
Then you'll come and get us?
然后你就会来接我们了吗
I wouldn't be able to resist.
到时候我会巴不得去接你们
The deal's a no-go.
交易取消
Let's turn around, go back to the Seychelles.
掉头 回塞舌尔
Copy that, sir.
收到 先生
Darling, can you freshen this up?
亲爱的 能再给我加点吗
Ready for this, Donnie?
准备好了吗 多尼
Hey. We've come this far.
我们都走到这一步了
Maybe it's too far.
也许我们走过界了
We're in this together --
我们可是一伙的
You and me against the world, right?
你和我对抗全世界 对吗
How many times have we said we want a chance
我们说过多少次了 我们想要个机会
to do something incredible?
做些不可思议的事情
Well, this is it,
现在机会来了
and it comes with a ton of money.
而且还有丰厚的报酬
Come on. Say something.
来吧 说点什么
I'm -- I'm nervous.
我 我很紧张
The -- the prototypes are harmless,
原型机不会造成什么伤害
burn out in minutes, but this?
几分钟就能量耗尽了 但这个呢
We haven't run virtual simulations.
我们并没有进行过模拟测试
At this size, with the new power source,
这个尺寸 还配备了新的动力源
It's not -- it's not safe.
这不 这不安全
Donnie, you need to grow a pair.
多尼 你需要有点骨气
Now, you can't bail on me now.
你不能这个时候跟我讲放弃
We have one chance to impress Mr. Quinn,
我们只有这一个机会证明给奎恩先生看
and now he's our only way out.
现在也只有他能帮我们了
We can't turn back after what we did back there.
现在我们已经回不了头了
what -- what -- what you did.
是你回不了头了
You knocked Agent Fitz unconscious.
是你把菲兹特工打晕了
He found us out.
他发现了我们
And it was your idea to draw him here
是你的主意要把他引来这里
to fix your damn power source.
帮你解决那该死的动力问题
Our plan has worked so far, Donnie,
我们的计划已经成功地走到这一步 多尼
and so will this.
这个也会成功
W-what happened?
发生了什么
I-is it a dud?
这是个哑弹吗
I-I don't -- I don't -- I don't know.
我 我不知道
Ever since you got back from who knows where,
自从你从那个鬼知道什么地方回来以后
you won't even look at me.
你都不正眼看我了
And I know things have been heavy right now,
我知道现在各种事物繁杂
but... did I do something wrong?
但 是不是我做错了什么
No.
不是
I did.
是我的错
Ian Quinn's not the only one who manipulates people, Skye.
伊恩·奎恩不是唯一会操纵别人的人 斯凯
We do it all the time --
我们一直都这样做
Actually teach it at the academy.
事实上 我们在学院会教这个
It's our trade.
这就是我们这一行
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I've been keeping something from you.
我一直对你有所隐瞒
But recently, I realized I had no right to do that.
但是最近 我发现我无权这样做
You lied to me.
你对我撒谎了
Agent May and I went down to Mexico city
梅特工和我去了墨西哥城
to talk to somebody --
去找了一个人谈话
Somebody who knows where you came from.
他知道你的身世
Tell me.
告诉我
When we started this, I warned you...
当我们开始调查的时候 我警告过你
That you might not like what you learn.
你也许不是你想象中的那样
And I told you...
我也告诉过你
...that it can't be worse than what I have imagined.
那不可能比我想象的更糟
It is.
确实更糟糕
The agent who dropped you at ST. Agnes was not your mother,
把你留在圣艾格尼丝的特工不是你母亲
but she was killed trying to protect you.
但她是为了保护你而死
24 years ago,
24年前
An entire S.H.I.E.L.D. Team in a small village...
一整个神盾局小组去了一个小镇
I'll be damned! We did it!
我的老天 我们成功了
It worked!
这行得通
I did it.
我成功了
The ice stopped. So it's over?
冰雹停止了 所以结束了吗
No. It's just beginning.
不 这才刚刚开始
We're in the eye of the storm.
我们在风暴的中心
A storm? But crystalline nucleation
什么风暴 但是晶体核化装置
should only create ice around the --
只应该在附近制造冰...
It did...
没错
Up there.
就在上面
We seeded the clouds.
我们在云中引起了效应
In the most effective way in history, Seth.
我们用的是史上最高效的方法 赛斯
We created a superstorm.
我们制造了一场超级风暴
He said he wanted a demonstration.
他说他想要我们演示一次
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
I have to try to reverse the process.
我得让这东西停下来
Look, Quinn specifically said he needed a working apparatus
听着 奎恩明确表示他要装置成功运转
to come and pick us up.
才会来接我们
All the money in the world won't matter if we're dead.
要是我们死了 全世界所有钱都没意义
Please. Please help me.
拜托 拜托帮帮我
How do we stop it?
我们怎么才能关掉它
We can't stop it. They're in real trouble.
我们关不掉 他们惹上大麻烦了
Where is the device?
装置在哪里
Most likely right there -- dead center of the storm.
最有可能在那 风暴中心
We've got to get Donnie out of there.
我们得把多尼救出来
Ward, how are things on the ground?
沃德 地面上情况怎么样
We've got most everyone safe in the boiler room.
我们把几乎所有人都安全转移到了酒吧
Everybody, move back! Make some space!
所有人 退后 腾点地方出来
How bad is this gonna get?
情况有多糟糕
Bad. Can you reach the north campus parking garage?
非常糟 你能去校园北边的停车场吗
We think Donnie Gill and his device
我们觉得多尼·吉尔和他的设备
may be trapped in the center of the storm.
可能被困在了风暴中心
That's not far from where I am.
那里离我不远
I can get there.
我能过去
Yeah, I can't get there.
啊噢 我过不去
Is there any other way to get to Donnie?
我们能从其他地方靠近多尼吗
Think fast, people.
快点想办法 小伙伴们
I know one way.
我知道一条路
Hold on tight.
抓紧了
Seth, hold the barium hydroxide chamber in place!
赛斯 把氢氧化钡装置放好
Okay!
好的
Hold!
放稳了
All right, that should do it.
好了 这应该就成了
Now take --
现在把...
Seth!
赛斯
Seth?
赛斯
We're gonna have to try to get underground,
我们得逃到地下室去
ride it out till the storm passes.
在风暴结束前安全地待在那里
Seth.
赛斯
Seth! Hey, hey, Seth.
赛斯 赛斯
Seth, can you hear me?
赛斯 你能听到我说话吗
He's been hurt!
他受伤了
Please, you need to help him!
求求你们 你们得帮帮他
He's in cardiac arrest! Skye, blanket for his head!
他心跳骤停了 斯凯 盖住他的头部
Lay him down here! Sir, I need the A.E.D.!
把他放在这 长官 我需要心脏除颤器
Fitz, oxygen.
菲兹 氧气
0.4 millimeters of epinephrine.
0.4个单位的肾上腺素
I got it.
好的
Get ready to clear.
准备离手
Charging.
充电
Get back!
退后
And clear!
离手
- Pulse? - Nothing.
-有脉搏吗 -没有
Charging.
充电
Clear.
离手
Pulse?
有脉搏了吗
No.
还是没有
Charging.
充电
He's gone.
没救了
No, Seth.
别 赛斯
Seth! Seth!!
赛斯 赛斯
Come on, no!
快醒醒 别这样
No.
别这样
No.
别死
Donnie, I wanted to wish you good luck.
多尼 我希望你一切顺利
And I'm very sorry.
我非常遗憾
Don't say you're sorry.
你用不着遗憾
My only friend is dead because of me.
我害死了我唯一的朋友
I don't know what else to say.
我不知道说什么好
Then don't say anything.
那就什么都别说
What will happen to him?
他们会怎么处理他
They're moving him to the sandbox,
他们会把他带去沙箱
but not as a researcher.
但不是去参加科研
They want to keep an eye on him.
他们想监控他
Did, uh, you hear what I said in Mexico?
你还记得我在墨西哥跟你说的事吗
What, specifically?
具体哪件事
A-about Ward and me, um...
关于沃德和我的事
Yeah, I heard.
嗯 我记得
I trust you know what you're doing,
我相信你心里有数
and if it's a problem...
但一旦有什么负面影响
I'll end it.
我就和他断了
Skye requested a moment alone on campus.
斯凯想一个人在学院里待一会儿
You told her, didn't you?
你告诉她了 是不是
I had to.
我必须得说
It must have destroyed her to hear all that.
她知道了这些肯定会大受打击
That's the thing about Skye.
这就是斯凯的厉害之处
What I told her shattered her world.
我告诉她的事情颠覆了她的世界观
Her lifelong search led to stories of murder,
她有生以来所追寻的往事竟是一连串的谋杀
and now it's too difficult to continue.
而现如今也查不下去了
Her search is over. Her story ends here.
她的追寻到此为止 她的故事也止于此
But you know what she said?
但你知道她怎么回答的吗
Tell me.
说来听听
She said no -- her story started here.
她说不是这样 她的故事现在才开始
Her whole life, she thought she wasn't wanted,
这么多年 她都觉得自己遭人嫌弃
英勇墙
that she didn't belong,
孤苦漂泊
that every family that took her in
每一个收留她的家庭
didn't want her to stay, didn't care.
都希望她快走 也不关心她
But all that time, it was S.H.I.E.L.D. protecting her,
但这一切 原来一直都是神盾局在保护她
looking after her.
照顾她
That's what she took away from the story --
这才是她听进心里去的部分
not the family she'll never have
不是她那可望不可即的父母家庭
but the one she's always had.
而是这个一直伴随她左右的大家庭
Here I am, telling her something
我在这里抛给她一些
that could destroy her faith in humanity.
可能会摧毁她人生观的残酷事实
And somehow, she manages to repair a little piece of mine.
但不知怎的 她却让我心中伤痛有所减轻
The world is full of evil and lies and pain and death,
这世间充满了邪恶 谎言 痛苦和死亡
and you can't hide from it -- you can only face it.
对此你无可逃避 只有勇敢面对
英勇墙
The question is, when you do, how do you respond?
关键在于 当你决定面对时 会怎么做
琳达·艾弗里特工
Who do you become?
会变成什么样的人
We'll return in a moment.
《神盾局特工》马上回来
Seth, I've got to say,
赛斯 我得说
you have exceeded my expectations.
你大大超出了我的期望
We're on to you.
我们盯上你了
Who is this?
你是谁
Agent Phil Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
神盾局的科尔森特工
We've never actually met,
你我未曾谋面
but I'm familiar with your work, all of it.
但我知道你的所作所为 全都知道
So, this is a "Getting to know you" call?
怎么 这是个打招呼互相认识的电话咯
No, just a message
不是 只是给你个警告
that the first time your aircraft drifts
只要你的飞机敢窜进
over any country allied with S.H.I.E.L.D.,
任何一个与神盾局合作的国家领空
we will shoot you out of the sky.
我们会立即将你击落
So this is a courtesy call.
原来是有礼貌的警告我
Well, thank you, Agent Coulson.
多谢你了 科尔森特工
And I have a message for you.
我有件事也想敬告你
The Clairvoyant told me to say hello.
千里眼让我代他向你问好
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博(WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者)或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com