神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第15集: Yes Man

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
You saved Skye's life.
你救了斯凯的命
What is it?
这是什么
Why aren't you happy about it?
为什么你还不高兴
Being down there...
在下面
Seeing where I came from -- I just got really scared
亲眼看见我从哪里逃过鬼门关 我害怕
that she would suffer the way that I did.
她会像我一样遭受精神上的折磨
Agent Ward and I have been having sex.
沃德特工和我一直在上床...
- And if it's a problem... - I'll end it.
-一旦有什么负面影响 -我就和他断了
漫威公司出品
洛茜的沙漠绿洲
I got to grab something real quick.
我去去就回
I'll be right back, my love.
很快的 亲爱的
Get a look at that.
瞧瞧啊
H-hey, darlin',
美人儿
gal like you could have any man you want.
你这样的美女 男人可以随便挑
Why did you marry that little dude?
为什么跟那个衰仔结婚
He loaded?
他很有钱吗
He's not my husband.
他不是我丈夫
I took him from his bride earlier today.
我把他从新娘子手里抢来的
I needed him to provide safe passage.
我需要他提供安全护送
You in trouble?
你惹上麻烦了吗
'cause if you need a place to lay low for awhile,
如果你需要躲风头的地方
this is as good as any.
这里就不错
What kind of beast is that?
那野兽是什么呀
It's a 1987 heritage softail.
1987年款经典软尾
You can hop on mine, you want to feel a roar.
如果你想听听响儿 可以上我的摩托
How grand.
棒极了
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
My men, they call me Rooster.
我的手下叫我雄鸡
You have men?
你还有手下吗
You are their leader?
你是他们的首领吗
Last time I checked, yeah.
是的
You and your men now serve me.
你和你的手下现在效忠于我
This guy bothering you?
他在骚扰你吗
No. He's with me now.
不 他是我的人了
What?
什么
No!
I'm with you!
我才是你的人
You said we'd be together forever, remember?
你说我们会永远在一起 记得吗
I said we'd be together till the end.
我说我们会在一起 直到最后
It is the end.
这就是最后了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Lorelei.
我叫罗蕾莱
Now...
现在
...introduce me to all of my men.
把我介绍给你的手下认识吧
No! What did I say?
不行 我说什么来着
Damn it. Every time.
该死 每次都被发现
It's like you have a sensor
你仿佛有个传感器
- for whenever my butt lifts off the bed. - Back in it.
-我屁股一离开床你就能知道 -躺回去
- I just want to stretch my legs. - Now.
-我就是想伸展一下腿 -赶紧躺回去
Look! There's color in my cheeks.
看 我脸色好多了
Breathing without...
呼吸也...
...feeling like my whole body's on fire. I'm good.
感觉整个身体都在燃烧 好得很
"Good" is not the appropriate word
"好得很"不适合描述
to describe your state.
你的身体状况
You've been shot twice, had your stomach perforated,
你中了两枪 胃部被击穿
and a breathing tube shoved down your throat.
呼吸管插在你的喉咙里
"Better" is the more accurate word.
"好点了"更准确
Again with the blood drive?
又抽血
I'm not gonna have anything left.
要抽干了好吗
Not sure how I feel about Dr. Simmons.
我不太喜欢西蒙斯医生
She's so strict.
好严格呢
And pokey.
还有点蠢蠢的
Well, patient Skyes unruly and stubborn.
我还没提病人斯凯不听话又固执呢
And grateful.
还很感激
I hope you know that.
希望你知道
I didn't do it alone.
不是我一个人做到的
Still, I'm the most...
可我还是...
"Grateful-est-est" patient alive.
最最最最感激的病人
That's not even a word.
哪有那么个词语
This a bad time?
现在不方便吗
It is if you're here to bust me out.
如果你是来把我救走的话 很方便
The warden has extended house arrest.
典狱长把软禁的时间延长了
Terrible accent.
口音学得太烂了
I must look terrible!
我看起来一定糟糕极了
Simmons won't even bring me a mirror.
西蒙斯不肯给我镜子
I've seen worse.
我见过更糟的
Wow. Thanks.
多谢夸奖
No, I mean,
不 我是说
You look better than when you were dying.
你看起来比濒死时好很多
Swinging and a-missing, Ward.
说错话你就别补救了 沃德
It's great to see you...
很高兴看到你
Better.
好些了
It was so stupid to go in there alone.
我独自一人闯进去太莽撞了
There's no point in doing that now.
别再多想了
You were brave.
你很勇敢
Thanks to you, every S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent in the country knows
多亏了你 神盾局的特工都知道
Mike Peterson's alive.
麦克·彼得森还活着
You tell them about his magic leg?
你跟他们说他那条神奇的腿了吗
I didn't call it that, but yes.
我没有那么描述 但说了
Agent Garrett's running point on Mike.
加勒特特工正在给麦克做测试
Thinks he's part of some project called Deathlok.
认为他可能属于某个叫死亡战士的计划
He looked like death. You should have...
他看起来确实像死了 你本应该...
He wouldn't even look at me.
他都不愿看我
They did something to him. He needs help.
他们对他做了些事情 他需要帮助
He's past help.
早过了帮助的阶段了
He was there with you, Skye -- could have protected you.
他当时和你在一起 斯凯 他本应保护你
He let this happen to you.
但他却任由你变成了这样
And I'll never forgive that.
就这点我永远不会原谅他
Well, I-I need to better protect myself, so...
我应该更好的保护自己 所以
when Simmons gives the all-clear,
等到西蒙斯说我状况可以了
we'll start training?
我们就开始训练吧
We'll ease you back into it.
我们会循序渐进的恢复训练
No. I want to train harder.
不 我需要很严格的训练
Next time, I don't want to depend
下一次 我不希望指望什么
on some miracle drug to save me.
神奇药物来救我
She's beginning to get suspicious
她开始怀疑
of all the blood I'm taking.
我为何要抽那么多血了
No wonder.
也难怪
How many samples have you tested each day?
你一天要测试多少个样本
Not enough.
远远不够
Not enough to find anything in her blood or Coulson's.
不够找出她和科尔森的血液中到底有什么
There isn't ample residue remaining in the vial to examine
我们把药剂注射到她血液里以后
after we emptied it into her bloodstream.
试管里就没有足够的残留让我们去检验了
Such a pity we only found the one.
我们只找到一个太遗憾了
Well, excuse me for not sticking around
很抱歉我没有停留足够长的时间
long enough to get blown to pieces.
让自己被炸成碎片
It's just that the last sample of this miracle drug
这神奇药物的最后一点样本
is inside Skye.
都在斯凯体内
- You can't find any trace of it? - No.
-一点东西都检测不到吗 -不行
She's healing at an exponential rate,
她在以指数级的速度痊愈
but I can't detect anything irregular on a cellular level.
但在细胞层面我什么异常都检测不到
And you've explained to Coulson
那你有跟科尔森说
that you need to upload the samples to H.Q.?
你需要把样本上传到总部吗
He shut me down, said to keep it in-house.
他阻止了我 让我保密
I mean, this drug could be a phenomenal breakthrough,
我是说 这药物可以成为一个伟大的突破
could save countless lives.
可以挽救很多生命
Why is he being so twitchy?
他为何要这么紧张呢
Well, you were down in the bunker with him.
你当时和他一起在地堡里
Did you see anything peculiar?
你有发现什么奇怪的事情吗
Everything was peculiar.
每件事都很奇怪
Director Fury moved heaven and earth.
弗瑞局长千方百计救你性命
内含生物危害物
No! Don't give it to her!
不 不要给她注射
You know, usually, when a friend wants a favor,
你知道吗 一般在求朋友帮忙的时候
they do something nice --
人们都会做点好事
Takes me to a nice restaurant, buys me a bottle of wine.
带我去个高档餐厅 给我买瓶好红酒
Want to go to a movie, hold hands?
想手拉手去看个电影吗
Okay. But I need to ask you a question first.
好吧 但我需要先问你个问题
I don't know where Director Fury is.
我不知道弗瑞局长在哪
Don't be so shocked.
别这么吃惊
For a quiet guy, you make a lot of noise.
安静如你 这次闹得动静可不小
How many favors have you called in?
你这次到底收回了多少人情债了
Clearly, not enough.
很显然 还不够
Something I can help you with?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Fine.
好吧
But Fury is a high-level agent who's off-grid.
但弗瑞是不在此列的高级别特工
You don't find him unless he wants to find you.
除非他想找你 否则你找不到他
You did something like that once, too.
你曾经也经历过那样的处境
Remember? I never asked you.
记得吗 我从来没问过
How was Tahiti?
大溪地怎么样
It sucked.
很糟
New orders.
新命令
S.H.I.E.L.D.'s detecting massive energy readings
神盾局在加州和内华达州交界的空中
in the skies above the California/Nevada border.
监测到了高能量读数
Where's Agent Coulson?
科尔森特工去哪了
Taking personal time.
处理一些私事
That's a couple days straight.
都好几天了
These are the same readings
这些读数
Dr. Selvig and Dr. Foster picked up
与塞尔维格博士和福斯特博士
in New Mexico and in London.
在新墨西哥轴和伦敦监测到的一样
They herald the arrival of an Asgardian.
他们通报有阿斯加德人来了
- Thor. - Not sure.
-托尔吗 -不确定
Either way,
不管怎样
S.H.I.E.L.D. wants us to be the welcome wagon.
神盾局希望我们先去会一会来者
O-okay. Fine.
好吧 好的
No cause for concern, right?
不需要担心 对吗
Asgardians are allies.
阿斯加德人是我们的盟友
Loki wasn't.
洛基就不是
Fitz?
菲兹
Yeah, we're definitely getting close,
我们越来越靠近了
but it's a bit of a crap shoot.
但也有一些不靠谱
This is still science we don't completely understand.
目前还是有些技术我们没有完全掌握
Seems to be a lot of that going around lately.
最近似乎总发生这种情况
So, Coulson hasn't talked to you
科尔森最近没找你谈过
about why he changed his mind on giving Skye that injection?
他为何突然不同意给斯凯注射药物的事吗
No.
没有
He's keeping it to himself.
他不肯说
I'm getting a massive energy surge,
检测到能量激增
Three times the level of the one before.
指数是之前的三倍
How close?
什么位置
Yeah, definitely Asgardian.
肯定是阿斯加德人
Running facial recognition.
正进行面部识别
Okay, got it.
查到了
I don't have a name, but I can confirm
姓名不详 但可以确认
she was in New Mexico,
新墨西哥战役时
fighting with Thor and his mates.
她和托尔等人并肩作战
She's on our side.
她是我们这边的
Stand down. She's a friendly.
退下 她没有恶意
You are of S.H.I.E.L.D.?
你们是神盾局的吗
I am lady Sif of Asgard.
我是阿斯加德的希芙女士
Your world is in grave danger.
地球面临巨大的危险
She's a warrior.
她是个战士
I saw her fight in New Mexico with Thor --
我见过她在新墨西哥和托尔一同作战
climbed a giant metal killing machine,
她爬上那大型的杀戮机器
speared it with her double-bladed sword.
用她的剑刺穿了那机器
It was pretty badass.
够厉害的
She says she needs S.H.I.E.L.D. to help her find someone.
她说需要神盾局帮她找个人
You up for this?
你可以处理吗
I'm fine.
我没事
"Fine" doesn't look like this. Not on you.
你看起来不像没事
You've been gone more often than not.
常常不见你踪影
Whatever's bothering you... i'm here.
你有什么烦心的事 可以跟我讲
I know.
我知道
What dark magic is this?
这是什么黑暗魔法吗
Thor said you perished at the hand of Loki.
托尔说你死在洛基手里了
And he was right... for awhile, anyway.
他没说错 是死了一会儿
But Loki wasn't the only one with some tricks up his sleeve.
但并不是洛基才有制胜绝招
Turns out, S.H.I.E.L.D. had a few of their own.
神盾局也有自己的绝招
Thor will be pleased to hear it.
托尔听到你没死一定很高兴
He considers you a friend.
他把你当朋友的
I feel the same,
我也是
which is why I'd prefer he hear it from me,
所以如果可以的话 我想
if that's okay.
亲自告诉他
I understand you're looking for someone.
听说你在找人
I am hunting her. Lorelei.
我在追捕她 罗蕾莱
600 years ago, she used her powers
600年前 她用超能力
to wreak havoc across the nine realms,
造成了九大王国的浩劫
to command armies, bring down kings, empires.
她指挥军队 击垮各国度 杀死国王
What kind of powers we talking about?
是什么样的超能力呢
Strength? Speed?
力大如牛么 还是快如闪电
Sorcery.
是妖术
She bends and shapes the will of men
她扭曲利用男人的意愿
to her own purpose.
来达成自己的目的
Only men?
只是男人吗
Her powers don't work on women?
她的妖术对女人不起作用
No.
Men have an inherent weakness we do not share.
这是男人与生俱来的弱点 女人没有
I can't imagine what she's talking about.
真不知道她在说什么
The very sound of her voice can ensnare most.
她的声音极具诱惑力
For the rare man who can resist,
对那些极少数能抵抗诱惑的男人
it's her voice joined by her touch
她就用声音外加触碰
that will overpower his will.
就能摧毁男人的意志力
So, how do we stop her?
怎么才能阻止她呢
With this.
用这个
It prevents her from speaking.
可以让她说不了话
She wore one like it for centuries
她在狱中数百年都戴着
while locked in prison.
这种东西
She escaped when the dark elves invaded Asgard
黑暗精灵入侵阿斯加德的时候
and came here using one of Loki's secret pathways
她利用洛基连接各王国的秘密通道
between worlds.
逃来了这儿
Do we know where she is now?
我们知道她现在在哪儿吗
All I know is the bifrost delivered me
我只知道彩虹桥把我送到了
to her last known location.
她最近出现的地方
Mostly small towns out that way.
那条路通往的都是小镇
Let's start looking for unusual activity
先从方圆几百英里范围内的
within a few-hundred-mile radius --
不寻常活动着手查
burglary, theft, assault.
入室盗窃 偷窃 袭击事件等
If this woman's used to ruling over empires...
如果这女人以前统治过帝国
she's gonna be hard to please.
她肯定不容易满足
I wanted gold!
我想要的是金子
You bring me...paper?!
你却给我拿来纸
It's -- it's cash.
这是现金
It's like gold.
就像金子一样
This is the currency here.
是这里的货币
And who's this ugly woman?
这丑女人是谁
Uh, that's -- uh, that's Ben Franklin.
这个是本杰明·富兰克林
Used to be president.
当过总统
Used to rule this whole country.
以前统领着整个国家
And women can rule your land, can they not?
女人可以统治这片土地 是吗
Well, uh, y-you'd be the first.
你会是创历史的第一人
Yes. I will.
对 我会的
What the hell, Duane?!
杜威 到底怎么回事
Move! Move!
滚开
I have been texting you all day, worried sick!
我一直在给你发短信 担心死了
thought you were dead in a gutter somewhere.
还以为你死在什么鬼地方了
Don't, baby. There's nothing to worry about.
别这样 宝贝 没什么可担心的
I-I just turned off my cellphone
我只是把手机关了
'cause the noise was bothering Lorelei.
罗蕾莱受不了那个噪音
Are those my clothes?
那是我的衣服吗
Why is this woman wearing my clothes, Duane?
为什么那女人穿着我的衣服 杜威
Who's this Duane she speaks of?
她说的杜威是谁
It's, uh -- that's me. My -- my real name's Duane.
是我 我的真名叫杜威
She calls me that. She's my wife. Yeah.
她一直这么叫我 她是我老婆
Do you prefer her to me?
你认为她比我好吗
Sh-she is nobody next to you.
她跟你比起来什么都不是
Nobody?! Really?!
什么都不是 真的吗
"Nobody" owns this bar.
"什么都不是"是这酒吧的老板
You know what? Everybody out. Out!
都给我出去 出去
We are closed! Out!
我们打烊了 都出去
I'm tired of this noise, Rooster.
这噪音真让我心烦 雄鸡
Make it stop.
让她闭嘴
His name is not rooster! It's --
他不叫雄鸡 那是
I'm sorry, baby.
我很抱歉 宝贝
You're just making too much noise.
你实在是太吵了
These are files of every police report
这是在过去48小时里
within 100 miles of where you arrived,
你降临的地点周围一百英里内
everything from the last 48 hours.
所有的警察报告
When you want to sift through the information, you just...
当你想浏览这些信息时 你只需要
- I'm familiar. - ...touch the -- oh.
-我知道怎么做 - 触碰这里
It's an antiquated system
这是我们与其他国度
we and other realms had ages ago.
多年前就淘汰了的系统
You've... visited other realms,
你去过不同的国度
seen different species, aliens.
看见过不同的种族 外星人
Have you ever encountered any that were...blue?
你有见过他们当中有蓝色皮肤的吗
Yes, of course.
当然有
Which ones?
是哪些
Uh, Interdites, Levians, Pheragots,
英特戴人 莱维安人 费拉格人
Kree, Sarks, Centaurians,
科里人 撒克斯人 赛塔里安人
The frost giants tried to conquer your earth a millennia ago,
还有一千年前试图征服地球的霜巨人
but Asgard drove them away.
但阿斯加德打败了他们
Oh. Well, thanks for that.
是吗 那真是谢谢了
And the others --
其他的那些
have any of them been here recently?
最近有来过地球吗
Rest easy, Phillip, son of Coul.
别担心 菲利普 科尔之子
None of the others have ever visited earth.
其他的那些从未来过地球
There -- a robbery of jewels.
就是这个 珠宝抢劫案
案件报告 珠宝店抢劫案
案件报告 武器店抢劫案
And there -- a gun-store robbery by guys on Harleys.
还有这个 武器店被机车党抢劫
It's happening faster than I feared.
这比我想象中发生得更快
She's amassing men, gold, weaponry.
她正在召集人手 金子和武器
Lorelei is building an army.
罗蕾莱在组建她的大军
Traced the men to a biker bar
我们跟踪那些人查到了一间机车酒吧
called Rosie's Desert Oasis.
叫做"洛茜的沙漠绿洲"
Probably where Lorelei's hiding out.
罗蕾莱可能就藏在那里
Meeting a S.H.I.E.L.D. convoy there in 10.
十分钟后我们会和一个神盾局小队在那碰头
Good.
很好
Then you can show off these beauties.
那这些好家伙就能派上用场了
These all night-night guns?
这些都是"好梦"手枪吗
Based on the same technology,
用的是同样的技术
but we're not calling them that anymore.
但我们不再这么叫它们了
- About time. - They're called icers --
-也该是时候了 -我叫它们冰冻枪
Incapacitating cartridge emitting --
行动力丧失子弹发射...
They're great.
真不错
And you lost the ounce.
你还减轻了那一盎司
And I tripled the stopping power.
而且我增强了三倍的阻滞力
But I did realize after our run-ins with Mike
但经过与麦克和蜈蚣战士的较量后
and Centipede...
我明白
Sorry. ...um, that we needed something stronger, better.
抱歉 我们需要更强力的武器
Thought you didn't like guns.
你不是说你不喜欢用枪吗
No, I always say if I need a gun, I'll take one.
不 我是说如果需要的话 我会用的
Ah. We'll need these.
我们会需要这些的
When you're up against people who are being controlled,
当你要对付的是被别人控制的人
sometimes it's hard to distinguish friend from foe.
有时很难分清他们是朋友还是敌人
This way, we can take out either.
有了这个 我们就不用顾忌了
Where's Lady Sif?
希芙女士呢
Shall we?
可以出发了吗
Lorelei's tastes run toward palaces, castles.
罗蕾莱向来喜欢奢华的宫殿和城堡
This is far more humble than her usual abode.
这里和她平常的落脚点比起来简直太寒酸了
The draw wasn't the place. It was the manpower.
吸引她的不是这个地方 而是里面的人
How many men does she have in there?
里面被她控制的有多少人
Have you seen the suspect?
你见到嫌疑人了吗
Yes, we have.
是的 见到了
And she's beautiful.
她真动人
What is that?
那是怎么回事
Well, it seems we've caught the attention of the law.
看来我们引起了警察的注意
You swore to fight for me.
你发誓要为我而战的
Yeah, and I will.
是的 我说到做到
But they got a lot of firepower out there.
但他们的火力太强大了
I mean, hell, they even got some medieval-times chick.
外面还有个穿得像中世纪战士的妞
She's got, like, a sword and everything.
她还拿着剑什么的
Sif.
希芙
They're on us from both sides.
我们被两面夹击了
Be hard to get off a clean shot.
这样很难瞄准
Your ladyship, can you give us a little cover?
希芙女士 你能给我们一点掩护吗
Very literal interpretation.
这掩护得真到位
Thank you.
谢谢你
- All clear. - Men, stay outside.
-清理完毕 -男人们都在外面待着
Let Sif take Lorelei.
让希芙去抓罗蕾莱
Ward, head around back. Surround the building.
沃德 去后面 包围这栋房子
Lorelei...
罗蕾莱
Still manipulating men to do your dirty work, I see.
我发现你还在操纵男人干坏事
And I see you're still a step or two behind.
我发现你还是差那么一两步
You know how this ends, Lorelei. So come willingly.
你知道最后是什么结果 所以主动跟我走吧
You mistake me for someone who fears you.
你把我跟那些怕你的人搞混了吧
I've bested you before.
我曾经打败过你
Or have you forgotten?
难道你忘了吗
Tear her apart.
弄死她
Look.
听着
I'm sure you're, uh, a reasonable guy...
我相信你是个讲道理的人
...Rooster.
雄鸡
Rooster? Really?
雄鸡 真的吗
You're a fine warrior.
你是个优秀的战士
I am.
没错
So put your hands behind your back and get on your knees.
把手放在背后 跪下
Men kneel before me.
在我面前该下跪的是男人
I do not bow to them.
我是不会屈从于他们的
Gonna need some backup over here.
这里需要支援
That is not what you need.
你不需要
Take me somewhere grand, deserving of a ruler,
带我去一个豪华的地方 配得上统治者
a queen.
配得上女王
I know just the place.
我刚好知道这么个地方
Lorelei's treachery remains unchanged,
罗蕾莱的背叛依然如故
no matter the world.
不管在哪个世界
We'll find them.
我们会找到他们的
Every agent in the area is out looking.
这个地区所有的特工都在寻找
To what end, hmm?
寻找什么呢
The collar... has been broken.
颈环被破坏了
Short of death, we have no means to end her enchantment.
既然不能杀人 我们没有办法终结她的魔法
Let me worry about that.
我来担心那事吧
Stay here.
待在这儿
And try not to punch a hole in my airplane.
别把我的飞机砸个洞出来
So, Ward's what? Like, a pod person?
沃德怎么了 变成傀儡人了吗
No, according to Lady Sif,
不 据希芙女士所言
the men Lorelei controls don't forget
被罗蕾莱控制的男人并没有忘记
who they are or what they know.
他们是什么人 知道什么事
She just becomes the embodiment of all their desires.
她只是变成了他们不顾一切追求的对象
So once we find them,
所以如果我们找到了他们
we can break her mojo or whatever
我们就可以破除掉她的魔法什么的
and get Ward back, right?
然后让沃德回来 对吗
Yes, once the collar's back on Lorelei's neck,
是的 只要把颈环戴在罗蕾莱的脖子上
the enchantment ends, but that's the problem.
魔法就会消失 但问题就在这儿
The collar caught a shotgun blast back in the desert.
颈环在沙漠的时候中弹了
You think you can fix it?
你觉得你能修好吗
Well...
这个嘛
The metal, the weight --
这种金属 这个重量
It's similar to the berserker staff.
跟狂暴战士手杖很像
But it presents its own set of countless unknown variables.
但这就代表它有无数未知变量
Got a couple hours.
给你几个小时
Yeah.
好吧
What can I do?
我能做什么
And don't you dare say nothing
沃德失踪了 你要是还敢说没什么
or tell me to sit down here and count ceiling tiles
或者是让我坐在这儿数天花板的瓷砖
while Ward is missing.
那你就试试
Ward's got drop boxes and storage lockers all over the world.
沃德在世界各地都有储物箱
They're filed with currency, weapons, I.D.s.
里面有现金 武器和身份证
He's gonna use aliases, cash --
他会利用化名 金钱
Anything to keep Lorelei off the radar.
用一切手段让我们的雷达找不到罗蕾莱
You're the best radar we have.
而你是我们最好的雷达
Find them.
找到他们
Sir, may I have a moment?
长官 我能跟你说几句吗
It's about the GH-325.
是关于GH325的
- Have you found something? - No.
-你发现什么了吗 -没有
I've hit a wall because of my limited resources.
因为我资源有限 所以碰了壁
The drug's chemical properties are foreign to me,
我对于药物的化学成分很陌生
which is startling in its own right.
它让人非常震惊
We've been over this.
我们已经说过很多次了
So I'm requesting once again
所以我再次请求
to send a sample of Skye's blood to H.Q. for further study.
送一份斯凯的血液样本到总部做进一步研究
- That's not an option. - Why?
-不行 -为什么
I don't need to explain to you the benefits of this drug.
不用我向你解释这药物的好处吧
You've experienced them firsthand.
你是第一个感受其威力的人
No. That's an order.
不行 这是命令
That's not a good-enough reason!
这个理由可不够好
I have a duty to you, sir, as my commanding officer.
长官 您作为我指挥官 我需要对您负责
But I also have a duty as a S.H.I.E.L.D. scientist
但是作为神盾局的科学家 我也有责任
to pursue this, to save lives!
推进这件事 拯救生命
Given Ward's recent situation, we should --
考虑到沃德的近况 我们应该
Two men laid down their lives
为了保守这药物的秘密
in a compound rigged with explosives
有两个人将他们的生命掩埋在
to keep this drug hidden.
堆满爆炸物的工事之下
We still don't know why.
我们还不知道为什么
Until we do,
在那之前
until we speak with fury and get some answers,
在我们知道答案之前
that drug and its mysteries stay in-house.
那种药物及其秘密都不得外泄
Focus on the mission.
专心执行任务
Lorelei has Ward,
罗蕾莱俘虏了沃德
and we have no idea where she's taking him.
而我们完全不知道他被她带到哪去了
凯撒宫殿九点酒店
I am fortunate to have found you.
我很高兴找到了你
You are quite resourceful.
你很有本事
Just well trained.
只是受过训练而已
No.
才不是
You are worlds apart from those men in the desert.
你要比沙漠里那些人好无数倍
I'm not an idiot.
我不傻
I know you value me no more than those bikers back there.
我知道在你眼里我并不比那些飞车党更有价值
The truth is... I don't care.
实情是 我根本不在乎
Because of what you feel?
因为你的感受吗
I've felt something before for someone on my team.
我之前曾对某个队友有感觉
It seems foolish now.
现在看来很幼稚
I would die for you. Any man would.
我愿为你而死 任何男人都如此
But I don't want them.
但我不想要别人
I want you.
我只要你
You're stronger...
你更强大
a real man with the rage of a Berserker inside.
颇有狂暴战士风范的真男人
You will present me with an army.
你要为我组织一支军队
And I will give you a gift in return.
作为回报 我会送上大礼
When I first arrived here,
我刚到这里的时候
I thought Earth left much to be desired.
还以为地球并不会让我满意
But from here, it's quite beautiful.
但从这里望去 真是太美了
I've spent the last 600 years
过去600年来
locked away in a dark, cold cell...
我都被关在又黑又冷的囚室
My throat shackled,
我的喉舌被闭锁
my voice silenced.
我的声音被压制
Torture.
痛苦异常
You never have to go back there.
你再也不用回去了
But Sif is on the hunt.
但希芙还在追杀我
She will not rest. She will not stop.
她不眠不休 永不放弃
And I will not know peace.
而我则永无宁日
So we take her out of the equation.
那我们就把她解决了
Eliminate the threat.
彻底消除威胁
The graves of Asgard's enemies are littered
阿斯加德的敌众乱坟漫山遍野
with men who underestimated Sif.
皆因他们轻视希芙
Do not make the same mistake.
你不能重蹈覆辙
You do not know her.
你并不了解她
No.
I don't.
我是不了解
But the people she's working with now...
但那些与她合作的人
I know them.
我还是了解的
May I?
我能试试吗
You have experience with swords.
你早先使过剑么
Yes.
是的
But I prefer to use my hands.
但我更喜欢用拳头
Admirable.
精神可嘉
But be warned --
但要小心
Lorelei is quite skilled at combat.
罗蕾莱极擅格斗
Then why co-opt men?
那为什么还要拉同党
Why have them fight for her?
还要迷惑别人为她战斗
Well...
这个嘛
I believe it gives her a thrill...
我认为这让她感到刺激
especially if the man is already taken.
尤其是对已心有所属的男人
And, besides, even the best warrior needs an army
再说 即便最强的战士也需要一支大军
to conquer an empire.
才能攻城略地
So her pattern remains.
所以这符合她一贯风格
She attaches herself to the strongest warrior she can find
她将最能战的勇士收于麾下
and then unleashes a swath of blood and destruction.
然后掀起血雨腥风 大肆破坏
The man she's with -- Ward --
和他在一起的那个 沃德
He's as lethal as any.
他手段极为致命
One of our best.
是我们中最优秀的
I see.
原来如此
I've been where you are, Melinda May.
我也曾有过相似经历 梅琳达·梅
A man I cared for, under her spell,
一位我十分关心的人 被她迷惑
so enchanted, forsook his family,
迷惑之深 以致抛弃了他的家人
his friends, me.
他的朋友 还有我
Steel yourself to do what might be necessary.
坚定意志 去做必须要做的事
Your Agent Ward --
你的沃德特工
He's not mine.
他不是我的人
Well, that is certainly true now.
现在的确不是了
But Agent Ward is no longer the man you knew.
沃德特工已经不是你认识的那个人了
He will not hesitate to kill you.
他绝不会对你心慈手软
Ward won't kill me.
沃德杀不了我
Do not let your feelings cloud your judgment.
别让你的个人情感影响判断
I'm not.
我没有
He might try to kill me,
他大概会试图杀了我
but he won't.
但他没那个本事
Security cameras just caught sight of them.
监控探头拍到了他们的行踪
If Lorelei wants an army of wealthy, pliable men,
如果罗蕾莱想要一支军队 一群奴仆
I think she just hit the jackpot.
那我得说她刚中了头彩
- Clear. - Clear.
-安全 -安全
Bedroom clear.
卧室安全
Kitchen clear.
厨房安全
Clear.
安全
She's gone.
她走了
Turn this suite upside down.
彻底搜查整间套房
Yes, Sir.
是 长官
I know you said you and Ward wouldn't be a problem.
我知道你说过沃德不会变成麻烦
But I also know you wouldn't tell me if it was.
但我也知道就算是 你也不会告诉我
Fitz, there are cameras everywhere in this town.
菲兹 这里到处都有摄像头
Track them all.
追踪所有的监控
No sign of them on any surveillance around the city.
城里的监控完全查不到他们的踪影
It was a long shot.
查到的可能性是不大
Ward knows how we work, knows to avoid cameras.
沃德知道调查如何进行 知道如何避开摄像头
Well, I expanded my search, got satellite support running.
我扩大了搜索 并启动了卫星支援
We'll find them.
会找到他们的
I do have a bit of good news.
我还有一个好消息
I fixed Lorelei's neck collar.
我修好了罗蕾莱的颈环
Let me inspect it to be sure.
让我检查确认一下
Asgardian metal is much different
阿斯加德人的金属
from the ore of this planet.
远不同于这个星球上的矿石
Sure, but I think you'll find it's up to snuff.
当然 但我想你会看到颈环一切正常
It's in your room.
就在你房里
You and Ward have the same training.
你和沃德有着相同的训练
You're cut from the same cloth.
你们如出一辙
If it was you, where would you run to?
如果是你 你会逃去哪里
Asgardian metal is so dense.
阿斯加德金属密度很大
Just had to find the right tools, really.
只需找到合适的工具就行了
But you'll see -- not a scratch on it,
但你会看到的 一点划痕也没有
Because, yes...
因为
I am that good.
我就是那么厉害
Well done.
做得好
You really are quite clever.
你确实很聪明
If I was Ward, I wouldn't run.
如果我是沃德 我不会逃
I'd take out my main threat.
我会消灭对我最大的威胁
We're taking off. Why are we taking off?
飞机正在起飞 为什么我们起飞了
What is that pounding?
那重击声是怎么回事
I'll go and investigate.
我去看看
- You -- - Stay put. I know.
-你 -待着别动 知道了
Someone locked us in.
有人把我们锁在这里了
- Fitz? - Sir.
-菲兹 -长官
Ward and Lorelei are on the bus.
沃德和罗蕾莱在空客上
Where's the Collar and Sif?
颈环和希芙在哪
In there. That's why I'm standing guard.
在里面 所以我才在这看守
Would not want Sif to get out and hurt Lorelei.
不想希芙出去伤害罗蕾莱
Of course we wouldn't.
我们当然不想这样
And Lorelei wants me to go down to the basement,
罗蕾莱要我去地下室
Keep an eye on the girls downstairs.
留心在楼下的两个女孩子
Already locked them in.
已经把她们锁在里面了
Cannot have them mucking up Lorelei's plan.
不能让她们搞砸罗蕾莱的计划
She's the best, isn't she, Sir?
长官 她是最棒的 不是吗
Yep. She's something else.
是的 她非常地出色
Aren't you the brave one?
你不是最英勇的吗
You took my plane.
你抢了我的飞机
I want it back.
我要拿回来
Well...
要知道
We can't always get what we want.
我们并非总能心想事成
Actually...
但事实上
I can.
我就能
I will retrieve Sif's sword.
我会取回希芙的剑
It will look better in my hand.
那把剑在我手里会更合适
Ward, you don't want to do this.
沃德 你不会想这么做的
This was the plan.
计划是这样
Cross off Sif, take the plane,
除掉希芙 夺取飞机
Eliminate anyone in our way.
消灭阻挡我们的障碍
Get out of her way.
滚开
It's her plan, not yours.
这是她的计划 不是你的
Fight it.
战胜心魔
I know you. You're a fighter.
我了解你 你是个战士
Is this her?
是她吗
The beautiful warrior with a heart of ice?
拥有一颗冰封之心的美丽战士
His heart now beats in concert with mine
他的心现在与我相呼应
and mine alone.
也只配合我
No reason to make this about us.
没必要牵扯到我们身上
He told me who he desired before me.
他和我说在我之前 他最想要得到的是谁
But, my dear...
可是亲爱的
it wasn't you.
那人不是你
Where's Simmons?
西蒙斯在哪
- Oh! - What the hell are you doing?!
-糟了 -你到底要干什么
Sir, are you...
长官 你
You?
是你吗
Of course I am!
当然是我
Fitz has Sif trapped in the cage.
菲兹把希芙囚禁了起来
We need to unlock the door, get her out.
我们要把门打开 放她出来
What?
怎么了
Coulson, they opened the airlock.
科尔森 他们把气闸打开
She's gone.
她不见了
I'm afraid she was sucked out of the aircraft.
恐怕她已经被吸出飞机了
Are you kidding? She's Asgardian.
开什么玩笑 她可是阿斯加德人
Sif's still out there. Unlock it. Let her in.
希芙还在外面 解锁 让她进来
You, come with me. I need your help.
你跟我来 我需要你帮忙
Anything else I can do to be of service?
还有什么吩咐吗
Okay, good. Good. I'll be right here.
好 我就等在这儿
Leave me in peace.
别来烦我
Return to Asgard.
回阿斯加德
While you remain here?
留你在这儿
I think not.
那可不行
系统被侵入
What is she doing? No!
她在干什么 不
Here I will no longer pose a threat to Asgard.
我在这儿就不会威胁到阿斯加德
Can you not let me be?
你就不能放过我吗
Find some small mercy within your heart?
在你心里找一点小小的怜悯之心
My heart has no place in this.
我心里没有这种东西
I have orders to bring you back.
我接到命令要带你回去
All these years, and you're still the same Sif,
都这么多年了 你还是那个希芙
doing as you're told,
听令行事
heeling at the feet of those who command you...
臣服在指挥你的人脚下
Never to get what you desire --
从不去争取自己想要的
not Haldorr,
包括哈尔多尔
not...
还有
Thor...
托尔
a man who considers you more pet than woman.
一个当你是宠物多过女人的男人
Hand me my sword, Lorelei.
把剑还我 罗蕾莱
See, that's the difference between you and I.
看到没 这就是咱俩之间的区别
I don't take orders.
我不听令行事
Stay strong for me, baby girl.
加油啊 亲爱的
You stay strong.
加油
Simmons.
西蒙斯
Hey, you're not supposed to be up here.
你不该出现在这儿的
Ward, I think we have a big problem!
沃德 我们好像有大麻烦了
You better get back here, Simmons.
你最好快回去 西蒙斯
You cannot be running about, okay?
你不能乱跑 知道吗
Lorelei does not want any --
罗蕾莱不想任何...
- Fitz. - Sir?
-菲兹 -长官
Poor thing!
可怜的家伙
He's always getting knocked out, isn't he?
被打晕的总是他 是吧
Kill me.
杀了我吧
I'd rather die than go back to that place.
我宁可死 也不愿回那地方
You will not get off that easy.
你想得美
Why?
怎么了
It's what you want.
这不是你想要的吗
I can see it in your eyes.
我能从你眼中看出来
Or would you rather hear about how the man you loved
还是你宁愿听到自己心爱的男人
followed me around like a dog...
像狗一样跟着我
hear of his touch, his kiss,
听到他的触摸 他的亲吻
the look in his eyes when I --
他看我的眼神...
You were saying?
继续说啊
Sorry about this.
很抱歉
Whoa. Wait a minute.
等一下
I'm sorry.
对不起
It's me.
是我
Okay? I'm back.
我回来了
He speaks the truth.
他说的是实话
Good to know.
那就好
My apologies.
很抱歉
The damage caused to your flying boat
对你们的飞船所造成的损坏
was unfortunate.
是不幸的
It's seen worse.
更糟的它都经历过
I assure you,
我向你们保证
Lorelei will be punished severely
罗蕾莱会因为对人类
for the crimes against your people.
犯下的罪行受到严惩
It must have been hard for you...
她的所作所为
after everything she did,
要你看开 放手
to move past it, to let it go.
一定很难
Odin ordered her back alive.
奥丁下令活捉她
As one of his warriors,
作为他的战士
I bow to his will.
我遵从他的意愿
Regardless of what it cost you?
不计代价后果吗
Much like your S.H.I.E.L.D., we are bound by our code.
就像你们的神盾局 我们也受规矩的约束
I am honored to have fought by your side.
很荣幸能与你们并肩作战
I'll run diagnostics,
我去运行诊断程序
see how much damage we're dealing with.
看看飞机损坏情况怎么样
How much are you dealing with?
那你自己呢
He didn't break anything, so --
他没打断我什么...
Not what I meant.
我指的不是这个
You should talk to him,
你应该跟他谈谈
hash it out.
说清楚
And you should take your own advice.
你也应该这么做
You've been sitting on something since the Guest House.
招待所之后你就好像有心事
If not with me, then with Skye.
不想跟我说的话 就跟斯凯说吧
She deserves to know what you saw down there.
你应该告诉她在那里看到了什么
I figure...
我想着
I let you punch me again,
让你再揍我一次
repeatedly,
不停地揍
- j-ust why don't you just -- - It's fine.
-你不如... -没关系
It's not.
有关系
I never intended...
我无意...
I didn't want to hurt --
我不想伤害...
You didn't.
你没伤害我
That was never a risk with me. I told you that.
那对我根本没风险 我告诉过你
You...you did.
你是说过
Seems like we're done here.
我们谈完了吧
Okay.
好吧
But if what Lorelei said was true...
但如果罗蕾莱说的是实话
...you were more honest with her than you are with yourself.
你对她比对自己更诚实
I'm not saying you were weak.
我没说你很脆弱
I'm saying all men are weak.
我是说所有男人都很脆弱
Sir.
长官
I understand why you had to punch me.
我理解你为什么要打我
I forgive you.
我原谅你了
Can I get a moment alone with Skye, please?
我能和斯凯单独谈谈吗
Yeah.
好的
I know that face, and something gives me a feeling
我知道这表情 而且我有种预感
I should be sitting down for this.
我得做好心理准备
I've been looking for a way to tell you this,
我一直在想怎么告诉你这事
looking around for some answers,
我也一直在寻找答案
something to help... explain...
希望找到合理的解释
...but I don't have any.
但我找不到
So...
所以
the drug,
那个药
the one that saved us both --
救了我们俩的药
When we found it, I discovered something else.
我们找到它时 我发现了其他的东西
Its source.
我找到了它的原料
It was...
原料是...
alien.
外星人
A-alien, as in...
你是说...
unfamiliar?
不明物质吗
No.
不是
The minute I learned what it was,
我知道那是什么之后
I tried to keep them from injecting you with it,
就立即试图阻止他们给你注射
but I was too late.
但已经来不及了
I'm so sorry, Skye.
我很抱歉 斯凯
You were trying to save my life.
你是想救我的命
You did save my life.
而且你救了我
I was desperate to, and so I subjected you
我为此不顾一切 但我也因此会让你遭受
to unknown ramifications or side effects.
未知的影响或是副作用
I'm sorry to say this, sir, but...
很抱歉这样说 但是长官...
So what?
那又怎样
We are alive.
我们现在还活着
And you've had that stuff in you for...
你注射那个东西已经有...
uh, some time now, and you're okay, right?
有一段时间了 现在你一切都好 是吧
Plus, you're not sprouting a pointy tail or anything,
再说了 你也没长出尖尾巴什么的
so bonus there.
所以更不错了
I know nothing fazes you, but this should faze you.
我知道你无所畏惧 但这次你应该感到害怕
We are completely in the dark on this.
我们对此一无所知
That's where we live.
我们本来就活在未知中
I'm an 0-8-4.
我是不明物体
Who knows what the hell that means?
天知道这又是什么意思
At least we're in the dark together.
至少我们在共同面对
Yes.
没错
But not for long.
但不会太久
To hell with any protocols
之前束缚我的所有规章制度
or any code I used to be bound by.
都见鬼去吧
We have a long list of questions we need answers for,
我们有一大串的问题要解决
and we're going after them ourselves.
而且我们必须独自解决
Well, if the team's up for it --
如果整个团队一起面对
No. No, listen to me.
不 听我说
I trust them, but we need to protect them from this.
我很信任他们 但我们不能告诉他们
Fury went to dangerous lengths to keep this under wraps --
弗瑞冒着巨大的风险来保守这个秘密
Lied to me, lied to S.H.I.E.L.D.
不惜对我撒谎 对神盾局撒谎
This is a powerful secret, a secret men died for.
这是个惊天秘密 有人甚至为它而死
Until we know why, we can't share this with anyone,
在我们找到答案之前 我们不能告诉任何人
for their safety and ours.
为了他们的安全 也为我们自己
Got it.
明白了
So, what'll it be, A.C.?
所以接下来干什么 AC
What do we go after first?
我们首先该找谁
The person responsible for this.
应该为此负责的人
And we make him pay.
我们要让他付出代价
We'll be back in a moment.
我们马上回来
No, listen.
不 听着
I trust them, but we need to protect them from this.
我很信任他们 但我们不能告诉他们
Fury went to dangerous lengths to keep this under wraps --
弗瑞冒着巨大的风险来保守这个秘密
Lied to me, lied to S.H.I.E.L.D.
不惜对我撒谎 对神盾局撒谎
This is a powerful secret, a secret men died for.
这是个惊天秘密 有人甚至为它而死
Until we know why,
在我们有答案之前
we can't share this with anyone,
我们不能告诉任何人
for their safety and ours.
为了他们的安全 也为了我们自己
Encrypted line secure.
加密安全线路
Agent Melinda May.
梅琳达·梅特工
Update log 93.
更新日志93
He knows.
他知道了
I repeat...
重复一遍
Coulson knows.
科尔森知道了