神盾局特工 第一季 Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 1 第21集: Ragtag

上映日期: 2,013

语言: 英语 / 法语 / 西班牙语 / 马耳他语 / 瑞典语 / 俄语 / 粤语 / 奥塞梯语 / 意大利语

影片类型: 剧情 / 动作 / 科幻

导演: 乔斯·韦登

演员: 克拉克·格雷格 / 温明娜 / 布雷特·道顿 / 汪可盈 / 伊恩·德·卡斯泰克 / 伊丽莎白·亨斯屈奇 / 罗恩·格拉斯 / 寇碧·史莫德斯 / 劳拉·西


台词
Previously on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."...
《神盾局特工》前情回顾
- Ward is Hydra. - No. I don't believe it.
-沃德是九头蛇的人 -不 我不相信
沃德是九头蛇的人
You think I don't want to watch him suffer?
你以为我不想看到他受到折磨吗
Not suffer -- die.
不是受到折磨 是死掉
Tell us how to unlock the drive.
快告诉我们 怎么解锁硬盘
I start the hack.
我开始破解
and once we reach altitude, it unlocks. Now bring him back.
到达指定高度后 就可以解锁了 让他活过来
These vials contain the raw materials
这些小药瓶里装着
of whatever jesus juice brought Coulson back from the dead.
把科尔森从鬼门关拉回来的原材料
I can't succeed without your help.
没你的帮忙我没法成功
We'll need a base of operations, weapons, tactical backup.
我们需要作战基地 武器 战略支援
There is no backup. It's over.
没有支援了 结束了
There is no s.H.I.E.L.D. anymore.
神盾局不存在了
漫威公司出品
马萨诸塞州普利茅斯市少年管教所
探望室
本字幕由 YYeTs 人人影视 原创翻译[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]再加工制作本人由衷感谢原译作者的无私奉献 并保留所有译作者的信息
Grant Ward?
格兰特·沃德
十五年前
My name's John Garrett.
我叫约翰·加勒特
The quartermaster at your military school's
你军事学校的军需官
an old buddy of mine.
是我的老伙计
翻译:大卫熊 胖兔纯 Silence 王大可
He told me about a pissed-off young cadet
他告诉我有位发脾气
with off-the-chart eye-hand coordination who went awol,
具备极佳眼手协调能力的候补军官擅离职守
stole a car, drove over a thousand miles home
偷了辆车 翻山越岭回到家里
only to try and burn the place down.
只为把其付之一炬
I must say, I find a young man like that intriguing.
我得说这样的年轻人令我觉得很有趣
翻译:章鱼埃克斯 卫老哥 冰蓝 欧沈娜
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Did you know your brother was in the house
放火的时候 你知道
when you set it on fire?
你哥哥在屋子里吗
No, sir, I did not.
不 先生 我不知道
时间轴:JimmyBeck 雪贵人 猫 信徒
I was a pyro as a kid, too.
我小时候也爱玩火
Ended up making a pretty good living at it.
没想到长大了却也能以此为生
I'm here to make you a one-time offer, so listen up.
我来这是给你唯一一次机会 听好了
Your family's lawyer's gonna be here in about 20 minutes.
你家的律师20分钟后到
Not only are your folks pressing charges against you
他们不但会起诉你
for arson and attempted murder,
纵火及谋杀未遂
but your older brother's petitioning the court
你哥哥还有向法庭请愿
to have you tried as an adult.
把你当做成人审判
Now, you can spend the next few years locked up in a cage,
你可以选择在接下来几年在牢里
blaming mommy and daddy
怨爹怨妈
and mean older brother for your problems,
埋怨你那恶毒的哥哥
Or you can let me get you out of here
你也可以选择离开这里
and teach you how to be a man.
让我教你成为真正的男人
I work for a secret organization
我为秘密组织工作
that's always looking to recruit young men like you.
需要招募你这样的年轻人
And why should I trust you?
我为什么要相信你
You shouldn't.
你不该相信我
Don't trust anybody, ever, especially me.
不要相信任何人 尤其是我
Let me be clear --
话说明白
Going with me will be the hardest thing you've ever done.
跟着我混将是你干过的最艰难的事
But on the other hand, no one will ever screw with you again.
但是好处是 没人敢再惹你
Say yes.
答应吧
It'll be hard but fun.
艰难也很有趣
校对:胖兔纯 大卫熊
10 seconds, and I walk out that door.
十秒后 我就走人
后期:瓜瓜 总监:米小勒
Say yes.
答应吧
Yes.
Gun down.
把枪放下
Everybody down! On the ground!
都趴下
Nobody move!
都别动
I told you it was gonna be fun.
我说了会很有趣的
Eyewitnesses claim the assailant
目击者声称袭击者
smashed through several walls
撞破几道墙
before killing Colombia's most notorious drug lord,
然后杀死了哥伦比亚最臭名昭著的毒枭
Alejandro Castillo, A.K.A. El Dogo.
亚力翰卓·卡斯蒂洛 外号斗牛犬
Speculation continues as to whether
大家都在猜测
this superhuman assassination
这次超人的刺杀行动
was carried out by a man, monster, or machine.
到底是由一个人 怪兽还是机器完成的
The correct answer is "D," all of the above.
正确答案是D 以上三个都是
What the hell is Deathlok doing in Bogota?
死亡战士去波哥大干什么
And why would he kill a drug lord with known ties to Hydra?
他为什么要杀死一位与九头蛇有关联的毒枭
Well, if they really are in Colombia,
如果他们真的在哥伦比亚
then Garrett and our hijacked plane
加勒特和我们被劫走的飞机
aren't even in American airspace.
根本就不在美国领空
I have to expand our search.
我得扩大搜查范围
Guys...
伙计们
You want to come in here for a minute?
过来一下
This is just about everything we've been dealing with.
这是我们一直在应对的敌人
And this...
这个
...connects them all.
将他们联系起来
Cybertek built Deathlok, shipped items to Quinn,
荣科实业创造了死亡战士 将物件转给奎恩
who was working for the Clairvoyant,
奎恩为千里眼效力
who turned out to be Garrett, who planted Ward on our bus
千里眼是加勒特 他将沃德派到我们的空客上
because he wanted to know why I didn't stay dead.
因为他想知道我为什么起死回生
Should have drawn another chart for this part.
这部分应该再画一个图的
No, I get it --
不用 懂了
Garrett's been developing centipede serum all this time.
加勒特一直都在开发蜈蚣血清
Yes. And he wants GH-325 as its final ingredient --
是的 他要GH325作为最后的成分
A way to stabilize and regenerate his centipede soldiers.
一种稳定并能够再生他蜈蚣战士的方式
And it's why Ward came back for the hard drive.
这也是沃德回来拿硬盘的原因
It had all of your research about Coulson and Skye.
上面有所有关于科尔森和斯凯的研究资料
It's all on there.
都在上面
But that's not the only thing on there.
不只是这些
Skye left them a little surprise.
斯凯给他们留了小惊喜
A trojan horse.
特洛伊病毒
It's been slowly mapping every system they've uploaded it to.
在慢慢地将他们上传的资料备份
- Well, that's brilliant. - Trojan horse.
-厉害 -特洛伊病毒
You can wake it up and take over their systems.
你可以唤醒它们 控制系统
- Well done, Skye. - Yeah. Thanks.
-干得漂亮 斯凯 -谢谢
Except it doesn't work that way
但是还有一点小问题
because I didn't have enough time to build it,
因为我没有时间制造完整的病毒
so we need to plug this into one of their computers
所以我们需要把这个插到他们的某台电脑上
to activate it.
激活病毒
Spoiler alert -- we can't seem to find one.
剧透一下 我们找不到那样的电脑
I think we have.
我觉得能找到
Garrett and Cybertek have been working together for years.
加勒特和荣科实业合作了多年
If it's on Garrett's system...
如果需要连上加勒特的系统
It's on cybertek's.
也可以连上荣科实业的系统
Which is why we're gonna go into one of their offices.
因此我们需要潜入他们其中一间办公室
荣科实业
We have no authority to do this.
这项行动我们没有获得授权
We're no longer S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. We're...
我们不再是神盾局特工了 我们是
We're vigilantes.
我们是治安维持者
I was gonna say, "Doing this
我是想说
because it's the right thing to do," But...yeah.
因为这是正确的事 你这么说也行
So, if you're with me,
如果你们愿意与我并肩作战
I'm gonna finish what I started.
我会亲手结束我挑起的这一切
I'll be damned if I'm gonna let
我一定不会让
Garrett and Ward get away with murder.
加勒特和沃德逃脱谋杀犯的制裁
And I want my plane back.
而且把我的飞机要回来
I could have crossed off that drug lord
我就能消灭那个毒枭的
without getting my picture taken.
而且不会被拍到
Single shot, half a mile away.
半英里外 一击毙命
You're missing the point.
你没抓到重点
I didn't want to just cross him off.
我不只是想除掉他
I wanted to make a spectacle.
我想要展示给大家看
People are killed by guns every day in Bogota.
在波哥大每天都有人被枪杀
But how often does a monster
但什么时候见过一个怪物
punch a drug lord's head clean off?
一拳把毒枭的头给打掉呢
Hell, that's international news.
这可是国际大新闻
Spectacular thing you did back there, Mikey.
你做得太棒了 麦奇
If I didn't know better,
要不是我很了解你的话
I'd swear you're starting to enjoy your job.
我会觉得你开始享受你的工作了
You get the impression he's enjoying his job?
你觉得他开始享受工作了吗
Somebody does.
肯定有人这么觉得
Well, I'd like to think we all enjoy our work.
我愿意认为我们都享受自己的工作
And why not?
为什么不呢
These are exciting times full of rewards.
这都是回报丰厚的激动时刻啊
Which reminds me...
这也提醒我了
Zeller. Yeah, it's me.
泽勒 是我
Stream Mike Peterson some video of his son this afternoon.
今天下午给麦克·彼得森传一些他儿子的视频
Don't mention it.
不客气
How about that guy? I've turned him into a new man.
那家伙怎么样 我改变了他的人生
Is that what he is?
他真的是人吗
Are you still sore about what he did to you?
你还在记恨他对你做的事情吗
No, I'm sore at you for making him do it.
不 我记恨的是你下的命令
Look, we're on the verge of completing something
我们马上就要完成一件
I've been chasing for 25 years.
我追逐了25年的事情了
Can't you just be happy for me?
你就不能为我感到高兴吗
See? That's what I'm talking about.
你看 这就是我的意思
- Happy campers. - I think you'll be happy, too.
-乐观的人 -我想你也会很乐观的
We're close to replicating the drug
治愈了斯凯并让科尔森起死回生的药物
that healed Skye and brought Coulson back to life.
马上就要复制成功了
The data from Skye's hard drive,
斯凯硬盘里的数据
all that research -- been a big help.
里面所有的研究 都帮了大忙
I've uploaded everything to the lab in Cuba.
我上传了所有的数据给古巴的实验室
They'll have initial results by the time we land.
我们降落时他们就应该有初步结果了
You never disappoint, do you, flowers?
你从不让人失望 是吧 小花裙
Wish everyone on my team had the same success rate.
我的人都有你的成功率就好了
Okay. We'll see you this afternoon.
好的 那我们下午见
We're on with the R&D department
我们联系上了荣科实业
up at Cybertek's Palo Alto offices.
在帕罗奥图的研发部门
It'll be okay, Fitz.
没事的 菲兹
No matter how deep they dig,
不论他们的调查多深入
they'll only find the new identities I've created.
他们只能找到我伪造的新身份
It's not that.
不是这件事
It's the idea of giving them access to all of our designs.
是因为要把我们的设计拱手送给别人
We're not actually giving them anything.
我们不会给他们任何东西
We just need to get inside so we can plug Skye's flash drive
我们只需要潜入进去把斯凯的闪盘
into one of their computers.
插到他们任何一台电脑上
You don't have to go.
你不用去
It's not that, either.
也不是这件事
It's ward.
是沃德
What if Garrett put an exploding eye into him,
如果加勒特也给他装了一个
to control him?
会爆炸的眼睛控制他呢
Maybe that's why he betrayed us.
也许这才是他背叛我们的原因
I'm pretty sure there's a much simpler reason.
我很确定原因比这个简单得多
He's evil.
他很邪恶
Well, I don't believe that people are born evil.
我不相信人生来就是邪恶的
Something must have happened.
一定是发生了什么事情
Hey, sorry it took so long.
很抱歉用了这么久
My mom's real sentimental
我妈妈真的很舍不得
about granddad's howling commando stuff.
我外公的咆哮突击队员装备
Trip was generous enough to offer up
崔普很慷慨的要资助我们
some of his granddad's spy tech to help us out,
一些他外公的间谍科技
so we should systematically take a full inventory of ev--
所以我们应该先系统地清点一遍里面的...
Oh, my god. Is that a handheld hypno-beam?
我的天 那是手持催眠枪吗
One of the original betas.
原版试用品之一
See how it has the switch on the bottom?
看到底部这个按钮了吗
The production models moved it to the side.
成品把它挪到侧面了
This is amazing.
这太棒了
Almost as cool as a...
都可以媲美
- Transistorized blast gun. - Transistorized blast gun.
-晶体管冲击波枪 -晶体管冲击波枪
Ah, ha ha. Okay.
好吧
The two of you can get a room later,
你们俩可以过后再缠绵
but we have a plane to catch.
我们现在要赶飞机了
No.
别动
Where did they buy this stuff, from the back of a comic book?
他们在哪买的这东西 漫画书背面吗
No, girl, that's not really a joy buzzer. That's a --
不 姑娘 那不是蜂鸣器 那是
E.M.P.
电磁脉冲
Knocks power out in about a 10-foot radius.
能让十英尺半径内的范围断电
Yeah. A lot of vintage S.H.I.E.L.D. spy craft
是啊 好多复古神盾局间谍装备啊
was designed to look innocent in case a spy was caught.
专门设计成无害的样子 以防特工暴露
Like, um...Okay.
比如说 这个
Like these smokes.
比如这些香烟
Thanks, Trip. This is a huge help.
谢了崔普 这些工具非常有用
Gives us a fighting chance against these bad guys.
让我们有实力能与恶人对抗
Oh, Fitz.
天哪 菲兹
Watch out, Hydra. Here we come.
当心了九头蛇 我们杀回来了
十五年前
I'm gonna retire out here one day.
我哪天退休了就住在这
A thousand acres of Wyoming woods and meadows,
怀俄明的一千亩林地和牧场
already paid for.
钱都付了
Speak up, son. I'm not a mind reader.
说话啊 小子 我又不是读心人
What if the police find us?
警察发现我们怎么办
Nobody's looking.
根本没人在找你
Family will be happy to never see you again.
你的家人巴不得你就此消失
As for cops, well...
至于条子么
They do best when they stay out of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s way.
他们一般不插手任何跟神盾局有关的事
So, is S.H.I.E.L.D. Academy near here?
神盾学院就在附近吗
Right now, you have more pressing issues,
眼下你还有比那更要紧的事
like what you're gonna eat tonight.
比如说你今晚吃什么
I-I thought that was our dinner.
我以为你拿的就是我们的晚饭
No, this my dinner. I shot them, I eat them.
不 这是我的晚饭 我打来的 就归我吃
Hell, Buddy deserves these birds more than you do.
就连巴迪都比你有资格吃这些猎物
He retrieved them.
毕竟是他叼回来的
Out here, son, if you want something, you have to earn it.
在外面混 你想要的东西必须自己挣
From here on out, you earn everything.
从现在起 吃穿用全靠你自己了
You want a warm place to sleep, you make it.
想要个睡觉的地方就自己建
You want something to eat, you kill it.
想有东西吃就自己去打
Wait, wait. Y-you can't be serious.
等等 你不是认真的吧
All -- all I have in here are some clothes.
这包里只有几件衣服
Right? This isn't fair.
这根本不公平
If you'd have told me, I-I'd have brought tools or food --
如果你预先告诉我 我还能带些工具补给
Stop blaming me for your own failure!
自己疏忽大意别来怨我
Makes me not like you.
让人很难欣赏你
You want it easy? Go back to juvie.
你想轻松些 那就回少管所去
They'll give you three squares and a cot.
他们会给你个小隔间和一张床
Confirm what your family believes,
快去证实你家人对你的印象吧
what everybody believes --
去证实所有人对你的看法
That Grant Ward is weak and worthless.
告诉他们格兰特·沃德既软弱 又无能
I'll tell you what -- I'll leave Buddy here.
这么着吧 我把巴迪留给你
You take care of him, maybe he'll take care of you.
你要是能照顾他 没准他也能照顾你
I'll be back in a couple of months.
我过几个月就回
Either you'll be here or you won't.
到时你还能不能活着
It's up to you.
就看你了
But for what it's worth...
但无论如何
I believe you can do it.
我相信你撑得住
荣科实业
帕罗奥图,加利福尼亚州
Hi. Welcome to Cybertek. Sit. Please.
你好 欢迎来到荣科实业 请坐
I'm Ott, senior V.P. of R&D. This is Diaz.
我是研发部高级副主管奥特 这位是迪亚兹
I'm Theo Tittle. This is Dr. Roum.
我是西奥·蒂特尔 这位是罗姆博士
Thanks so much for seeing us on such short notice.
多谢在百忙之中抽空见我们
We've met with a number
我们最近也见过不少
of other former S.H.I.E.L.D. scientists recently,
前神盾局的科学家
and I must say, thus far, we're...
但到目前为止 我不得不说
underwhelmed.
比较失望
Hydra, on the other hand, less constrained in their thinking.
而九头蛇的人 他们的想法更不受束缚
- And younger. - Usually younger.
-人还年轻 -都很年轻
Yeah.
是啊
I told you we should have gone in.
我就说该我们去
Oh, hush.
你省省吧
May looks barely a day over...
梅看起来顶多
30.
30岁
You're gorgeous.
你很好看的
Score one for the howling commandos.
咆哮突击队1分领先
Your grandpa's pin should help me locate Cybertek's mainframe.
你祖父的胸针能帮我定位荣科的主机所在
I didn't know they had wi-fi back in the day.
想不到他那个年头还有无线网
They didn't. That's the beauty of the pin.
没有的 所以那个胸针才管用
It uses UHF to search for data.
它能用超高频搜索数据
Nobody's even scanning those frequencies for potential leaks.
现今都没人记得在那么高的频率搜索漏洞了
That's weird.
奇怪了
I'm not finding any digital data about anything,
我什么数字信号都没搜到
let alone a source for it.
更别说找到信号源了
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Maybe it's protected.
也许主机被保护起来了
Or...insulated somewhere inside?
或者 被隔离起来了
Guys, just keep them busy a minute longer.
两位 让他们再拖得久一点
Okay, now, show them the icer bullet.
好 把冰冻子弹拿给他们看
I designed this to be powerful...
我的设计威力巨大
I designed this to be powerful, nonlethal, and to break --
我的设计威力巨大 又不致命 亦不
break up under subcutaneous tissue.
也不会破坏皮下组织
And my challenge was that it could only hold a dose of...
而我的设计难点就在于如何将树眼镜蛇毒素
85 micrograms of dendrotoxin.
精确控制在85微克
He should have run the specs by me before building the molds.
他在制作样弹之前真该让我检查下数据
But I think we can all agree that the...
但我想我们都能同意的是
that the true beauty is in my hyperconcentrated...
此款子弹真正精妙之处在于我的高浓度
- dendrotoxin formula... - my cartridge-case...
-树眼镜蛇毒素配方 -还有我的弹壳
cartridge-case ejection system, obviously.
弹壳注射系统什么的 明摆着
concentrated dendrotoxin formula
就是高浓度树眼镜蛇毒素配方
with compressed air expulsion.
外加气压式处理
We've seen one of these bullets before.
这样的子弹我们已经见过了
What did they use it with?
他们拿这个干什么用来着
The sleepy-sleep gun, I think.
我记着是睡睡枪
That's right.
没错
Our team took this rudimentary concept
我们团队研究了这种原始技术
and converted it into an aerosol grenade.
进一步研制出了麻醉烟雾弹
Much more useful.
有用得多
But this is an icer!
但这可是冰冻弹啊
Yes, but this is an icer.
就是 这可是冰冻弹
Triple the stopping power
拒止力高出三倍
and a much cooler...name.
而且有个酷得多的 名字
What else do you have?
两位还有别的东西吗
Here we go.
找到了
Building permits Cybertek's filed in the city.
这是荣科提交到市里的建筑许可
There's something funky about the fourth floor.
四楼有点古怪
Only one way in or out.
只有一个出入口
Extra-reinforced security door.
安全门经过特殊强化
That's got to be it, right?
肯定就在那里 对吧
Coulson, May, can you get to the fourth floor?
科尔森 梅 你们能去四楼吗
It's a shame it didn't work out.
很遗憾不能与你们合作
It is.
是啊
So lovely meeting you both.
跟你们俩见面很愉快
Does your sweater itch?
你的毛衣痒不痒
A little bit.
有一点
I don't know if I've said it enough, but...
不知道我说过多少遍 但是
I'm glad you're back.
我很高兴你回来了
Try not to set the drapes on fire.
可别把窗帘点着了
Skye, I think I know why you couldn't find the mainframe.
斯凯 我知道你为什么找不到主机了
There isn't one.
根本就没有
What do you mean there isn't one?
你说根本没有是什么意思
All the files are hard copies.
所有的文档都是纸质的
That's why granny was typing during our meeting.
所以我们开会时老奶奶一直在打字
Well, we're here. Might as well look around.
来都来了 干脆到处找找吧
You're staring at me again.
你又在盯着我看了
You gave them my son.
你把我儿子给了他们
All I see are pictures of him in a cell.
如今我能看到的只有他被关在小房间里的照片
I was following orders. Just like you.
我只是在服从命令 跟你一样
So, is someone playing god with you, too?
所以 也有人对你扮演上帝吗
Seeing everything you see?
你看到的他都能看到
Waiting to push a button and blow a hole in your skull if you disobey?
如果你不听话 就按下按钮把你脑袋炸个洞
Is there?
有吗
No.
没有
Then why are you here?
那你为什么还在这里
For you and others like you -- people with gifts.
为了你和其他像你一样有天赋的人
I'm waiting for what's inside to be revealed.
我在等待内在的展现
The girl, Skye... what do you know about her?
那个女孩 斯凯 你知道些什么
Where does she come from?
她从哪里来
Why do you care?
你为什么关心这个
Because inside,
因为在我内心深处
I believe she and I have something in common.
我相信她跟我有共同之处
荣科实业大都会银行通信记录
Coulson?
科尔森
Mike Peterson's file.
麦克尔·彼得森的档案
How can this all be Project Deathlok?
这怎么可能全都是死亡战士计划
1990?
1990年
How far back does this thing go?
这计划到底进行了多久
荣科实业型号一 版本1.01 1990年
约翰·加勒特
Garrett was the first deathlok.
加勒特是第一个死亡战士
Let's go.
走吧
Skye, Trip, get ready for a large file transfer.
斯凯 崔普 准备大型文件传输
How large?
有多大
Back it up!
后退
You were gonna let me die!
你差点害死我
First off, I think we should use our indoor voices.
首先 我们说话别这么大声
Since the day we met, I have done everything you asked.
从我见到你 我就做了你要求的每一件事
Not sure we can say "everything."
我可不敢说是每一件事
You were gonna let deathlok kill me to get that hard drive?
你为了拿到硬盘 会不惜让死亡战士杀死我吗
Come on. We both know the girl wasn't gonna let you die.
得了吧 我们都知道那姑娘不会让你死的
You said yourself Skye's a soft touch, just like you.
你说过斯凯容易心软 跟你一样
I am not that scared kid anymore.
我不再是那个受惊的孩子了
Then stop acting like it!
那就别表现得像那样
Stop being weak.
别再软弱
All these years, and you're still playing the victim.
这么多年了 你还在扮演受害者的角色
Sometimes I ask myself why I ever bothered.
有时候我甚至不懂自己干嘛要操这个心
John! John!
约翰 约翰
Everybody out! Now!
所有人都出去 马上
That's it.
好了
I said, "Get the hell out!"
我说了 出去
You heard the man!
你听到他说的了
All right, hang in there.
好了 坚持住
I'll get you stabilized.
我帮你稳定下来
Garrett started Project Deathlok way back in 1990.
加勒特1990年就开始了死亡战士计划
Look at this. He was patient zero.
看 他就是第一个试验对象
We've been looking at all this backwards.
或许我们一直想错了
Garrett doesn't just want GH-325 for his centipede soldiers.
加勒特不仅想为他的蜈蚣战士弄到GH325
He wants it for himself.
他自己也想要
So he can become a real, live boy again.
那样他就可以重新变成血肉之躯
And if he happens to create
而且如果他碰巧
an army of programmed super soldiers
在这个过程中为九头蛇
for Hydra along the way, triple bonus points.
创建了一支超级战士军队 那就一举三得了
How do we know Garrett didn't do that to Ward, too?
我们怎么知道加勒特不是那样对沃德的
Maybe he's been programmed.
他也许被洗脑了
Fitz, when are you going to stop clinging to the idea
菲兹 你什么时候才能相信
that Ward's the victim and not the perpetrator?
沃德不是受害者 而是加害者
When I see something that tells me I shouldn't with my own two eyes.
当我真正看到证据的时候
We don't know all the facts.
我们不知道全部的真相
You want a fact, Fitz? Ward murders people.
你想要真相吗 菲兹 沃德杀了人
I should have let mike finish him when I had the chance.
我真该在我有机会的时候干掉他
I'm stupid and...weak.
我真是又愚蠢 又软弱
You weren't weak.
你不是软弱
You had compassion. That's harder.
你是有同情心 那更不容易
We'll find him.
我们会找到他的
Pizza delivery for Pablo Jimenez?
巴勃罗·吉梅内斯的披萨
That's me.
是我的
Biomechanics rebooting.
生物假体重启
There. That should do it.
好了 应该没问题了
You scared me.
你吓到我了
Hasn't happened like that in awhile.
好久没这样了
Yes, it has.
不 一直这样
Been happening more and more.
而且越来越频繁
The biomechanics are fine.
生物假体没问题
It's my organs that are failing.
是我的器官快不行了
What are you saying, John?
你在说什么 约翰
I'm dying.
我快死了
Cybertek team gives me a month, two tops.
荣科实业说我还有一个月时间 最多两个月
You never came out to eat.
你一直没出来吃东西
Not much of an appetite.
没什么胃口
Look...
听我说
Fitz can't process the truth about Ward, not yet.
菲兹暂时还无法接受沃德叛变的事实
What he said...
他所说的话
It's what he needs to believe.
都是他需要坚信的
Do you think Ward's being controlled?
你认为沃德是被人控制了吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不是
Neither do I.
我也认为不是
You know, I never gave you enough credit
你这么冷静地对待这件事
for this whole zen-warrior thing.
我一直没称赞你
But I got to admit, it'd be nice to feel nothing right now.
但我得承认 毫无感触也挺好的
You think I don't feel anything?
你认为我什么也感觉不到吗
Look at you. You're a statue.
看看你 就是座雕像
And you and Ward had a thing.
你和沃德有感情瓜葛
So if anyone should be furious --
所以如果有人应该感到愤怒
I am.
我很愤怒
I'm furious.
怒火中烧
But I'm sure as hell not gonna waste it on a tantrum.
但我不会浪费时间来发脾气
I'm gonna mine it, save it...
我要憋住一口气
And when we find Ward,
当我们找到沃德时
I'm gonna use every bit of it to take him down.
我要用尽那股怒火来扳倒他
Wish I knew how to use that hate-fu.
但愿我知道如何利用那股怒火
I'm up most mornings at 5:00.
我几乎每天早上都是五点起床
Trip I.D.'d a number of cybertek shipments
查到荣科实业大批运载货物的记录
that ping-ponged across the globe --
反复来回横跨全球
Brazil, Cambodia, Syria --
巴西 柬埔寨 叙利亚
but they all ended up in Havana.
但他们最后都停在哈瓦那
S.H.I.E.L.D. used to have a base there.
神盾局以前在那有总部
I told you we'd find him.
告诉过你们 会找到他的
We're going to Cuba.
我们要去趟古巴
哈瓦那,古巴
5 bucks.
五美元
- That's it, huh? - Si?
-才这点钱 -是
Same thing cost me $30 in Rome.
同样修剪一下 在罗马要花掉我30美元
There it is -- the face of our future.
他在这 我们未来的代言人
Mr. Quinn's the poster boy for our new enterprise.
奎恩先生是我们新企业的宣传大使
Not sure how that's supposed to work.
不确定那是个好主意
He's also an international fugitive,
他也是个国际逃犯
Accused of a laundry list of crimes.
案底颇多
Accused by S.H.I.E.L.D.,
是来自神盾局的指控
of whom I've been a vocal critic for years.
多年来我一直直言不讳地指出他们的弊端
Now S.H.I.E.L.D.'s gone down in flames
在我死灰复燃之时
while I rise from the ashes,
神盾局则消失在烈焰中
all charges dismissed and my sterling reputation
所有指控不复存在 而我良好的声誉
restored.
再次恢复
I knew there was a reason
我就知道 我没扯掉
I didn't rip out that silver tongue of yours.
你的三寸不烂之舌是有原因的
Everything on schedule?
一切进展顺利吗
Your flamboyant display in Bogota
你在波哥大的华丽展示
got a lot of people's attention.
吸引了很多人的眼球
I'll be in D.C. tomorrow, capitalizing on it.
我明天去华盛顿 借此好好利用一番
Good.
好极了
It's Raina.
蕾娜来电
Maybe she has news.
也许她有好消息
Okay, Ernesto, let's show them what handsome really looks like.
厄涅斯托 给我拾掇得帅气一点
Everything okay?
一切还好吧
Everything's fine.
一切都好
You have a problem with the drug?
药物有问题吗
This isn't about the drug.
不是药物的问题
I thought Agent Garrett
我以为加勒特特工
shared my interest in special people, in transformation.
和我一样对有异能的人感兴趣
But now I realize he was just afraid to die.
可现在我发现他只是怕死
So I'm not sure how interested he'll be
所以我不确定他是否对我
in what I found out about Skye.
在斯凯身上发现的东西感兴趣
Skye?
斯凯
I probably shouldn't be talking to you about this.
我可能不该和你说这个
I should go straight to Garrett.
我该直接去找加勒特
Garrett's got more important things to worry about.
加勒特有更重要的事情要做
You can tell me instead.
你告诉我也一样
I've been looking through the files
我一直在查阅
that Skye downloaded from the plane.
斯凯在空客上下载的文件
And in addition to medical records,
除了医疗记录之外
I found hospital files, adoption-agency searches.
我还找到了医院的文档 领养机构的调查
Skye's an orphan.
斯凯是个孤儿
Been looking for her parents for awhile.
一直在寻找她的父母
It's not exactly a secret.
这不算是什么秘密了
But that's what intrigued me.
但这引起了我的好奇
That and her DNA.
她的孤儿身份和她的DNA
It appears to be a match
似乎和我很久以前
for someone I heard about a long time ago.
所听说过的一个人很相似
You know something about Skye's history?
你知道斯凯的过往吗
I can't confirm it's her,
我无法确认就是她
but I did hear a story about a baby girl.
但我听说过一名女婴的故事
Years ago, a village in the Hunan Province in China.
多年以前 在天朝河南省的一个村庄
It was destroyed, every man, woman, and child
男女老少横尸遍野
torn apart by monsters trying to find that baby.
就因为那些恶魔想要找到那个婴儿
Did the monsters kill the baby's parents?
那些恶魔杀了婴儿的父母吗
No. That's what's so interesting.
不 这才是这事有趣的地方
The baby's parents were the monsters.
婴儿的父母就是那些恶魔
Give me one reason not to blow your head off.
给我一个不打爆你脑袋的理由
I brought tacos.
我给你买了玉米卷
I was half expecting you to be long gone.
我还以为你早走了呢
I was half expecting you to never come back.
我还指望你永远别回来呢
You said a couple of months.
你说两个月
It's been six.
已经六个月了
Been out of the country on assignment.
出国执行任务去了
Seems like you and Buddy did okay without me.
看来你和巴迪没有我 也过得很好
First few weeks were rough.
头几个星期很难熬
But then I realized my thinking was limited.
但后来我发现我的想法受限
So I started raiding cabins.
所以我开始抢劫小屋
Got some tools, the tent.
拿到了些工具和帐篷
Life got easier.
生活好过多了
Gonna build a cabin, over there.
我要在那边建个小屋
See? I told you you could do it.
瞧 我说了你能做到
Damn, son, you stepped up in a big way.
孩子 你真是进步不少
I couldn't be prouder if you were my own.
如果你是我儿子 我一定会无比骄傲的
I lied about the tacos.
我带的不是玉米卷
What's that for?
这是要干什么
Your next lesson.
你的下一堂课
Your turn.
到你了
Stick with me, kid.
好好跟着我 孩子
In a couple years, you'll shoot better than that.
几年后 你的枪法会比我更精准
Something about that woman unnerves me.
那女人总让我有些不安
It's those eyes.
是她的眼睛
No, it's what's behind those eyes.
不 是她捉摸不定的想法
What did she text you about earlier?
她之前发消息给你说了什么
She had questions about your decision
她对你决定转移实验室
to pack up the lab and move it to the States.
回到美国的决定有些疑虑
I planned to expand operations anyway.
我本就准备扩充我们的组织
The fact that the Deathlok files were stolen from Cybertek
荣科实业的死亡战士档案被窃一事
just speeds up my decision.
加速了我的决定
I heard you wanted to hang on to this during the flight.
我听说你想在飞行期间拿着这个
You heard right.
没错
You've re-created gh-325.
你重造了GH-325
Almost.
算是吧
We've distilled the genetic components
我们将之前样本中提取的基因成分
of all the previous samples down to one single vial.
全部浓缩到了这一小瓶中
And it'll do what we talked about?
它的功效一如我们所说的那样
It should regenerate and heal cells,
它应该能再生及修复细胞
just like it did in Skye and Coulson.
就像对斯凯和科尔森做的那样
So take good care of it.
所以请小心保管
That's the only one in the world.
这是世上仅有的一瓶
You sure you don't want anything else?
你确定不需要其它东西了吗
How about one of these quarter walkie-talkies?
比如说这个硬币对讲机
They have a built-in homing beacon.
里面还内置了定位器
- Okay. - I'll keep one, too.
-好吧 -我也会带一个在身上
Thanks.
谢了
Don't want to be greedy. We've already got the dwarfs.
我不想太贪心 毕竟我们已经拿了迷你机器人
No problem. All right.
别客气 好了
Because we had to fly in low,
因为我们得低调行事
we have to search for our plane on the ground.
所以只能从地面搜索我们的飞机
Fitz, Simmons, you have the maps.
菲兹 西蒙斯 拿好地图
Do not engage under any circumstances.
任何情况下都不要与敌人正面交锋
If you find the bus, call us and stand down
如果找到空客 立刻通知我们 别贸然行动
or come back here and wait.
或者回这儿来等我们
- We'll be careful. - Understood, sir.
-我们会小心的 -明白 长官
Let's do it.
行动吧
We're too late. They're gone.
我们来得太迟了 他们已经走了
They knew we were coming.
他们知道我们会来
I'm not sure everyone's gone.
我不确定他们是不是全走了
Something's generating a lot of volts in there.
里面有什么东西正在产生大量电力
Yeah?
情况如何
Sir, we found the bus.
长官 我们找到空客了
It's on an airfield
它如今正在
outside Abel Santamaria packing up to leave.
亚伯桑塔玛利亚郊外的一处机场准备起飞
We're on our way. How far is that from our location?
我们马上过来 那里离我们有多远
About three hours, but by the looks of it,
大概三小时 但看情况
they'll be long gone by the time you can get here, sir.
等你们到这 他们估计早就离开了 长官
Get out of there right now.
马上离开那里
Do not engage. Wait for us back at the jump jet.
不要正面交锋 回喷气机那等我们
Copy that, sir.
明白 长官
Garrett's leaving.
加勒特正准备逃跑
We have to at least try and get over there.
我们至少得试试能不能赶到那
Or not.
或许不用
We still have this little puppy.
我们还有这东西
If there's a computer system in that barber shop,
如果那理发店里有计算机系统
we don't have to chase him anymore.
我们就不用再追他了
We just plug it in, we wake up the trojan horse,
只要把这个插上 激活特洛伊木马病毒
and we're off to the races.
然后就能坐等其成了
Worth a shot.
值得一试
Let's do it.
动手吧
I know we're not supposed to engage.
我知道我们不该和他们正面交锋
But if they get away, we'll be back to square one.
但如果他们逃跑了 我们就又回到了原点
I can't handle square one again.
我可不想再回到原点
Garrett's there, which means Ward's probably there, too.
加勒特在那 说明沃德也可能在那
What if we send a dwarf into the plane from here?
不如我们从这发射一个迷你机器人到飞机上
It can stow away inside
它能藏在里面
so we can track where the bus is going.
这样我们就能追踪空客的去向了
Yes. Simmons, excellent suggestion.
是的 西蒙斯 真是个好主意
We can send sleepy.
我们可以用"瞌睡虫"
He's our best listener -- next to you, of course.
他是最好的听众 当然了 除你之外
Okay. I'll go get him from the car.
我去车上把它拿来
Long time, no see.
好久不见
十年前
There you go.
吃吧
You know he's not human, right?
你知道它不是人类 对吧
Of course I know.
我当然知道
No, he's better than human.
但它比人类好得多
Smart, loyal, trustworthy.
聪明 忠诚 值得信赖
Yeah.
没错
Where does all that trust and loyalty lead?
但信任和忠诚又给它带来了什么呢
Abandoned in the woods or dumped at the pound?
不是被遗弃在树林里就是被关进兽栏
I learned that lesson the hard way.
这是我用血换来的教训
I know you've never asked, but I'm sure you're curious.
我知道你虽然嘴上不问 但心里一定很好奇
Nickel version?
事实的真相
I got fragged by an I.E.D. outside of Sarajevo.
我在萨拉热窝郊外被自制炸弹的碎片击中
when I radioed for medevac,
当我呼叫医疗救援时
I got nothing but an earful of excuses.
他们给了各种借口 但就是不派人来
That's when I realized I was more loyal to s.H.I.E.L.D.
这时我才明白我对神盾局
than S.H.I.E.L.D. was to me.
远比它对我更忠诚
So I decided if I made it out, if I survived,
所以我决定如果我能活下来
I was gonna treat them the way they treated me.
我定会以其人之道还治其人之身
Then I stuffed my intestines back inside,
我将自己的肠子塞回去
duct-taped myself shut, and humped my way out.
用胶带绑起来 然后挣扎着爬了出去
You remember when we first met?
记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
I told you I worked for a secret organization?
我跟你说过我为一个秘密组织工作
Well, it's more like I work for a secret organization
事实上 我更像是为一个秘密组织
inside another secret organization.
内部的秘密组织效力
You ever heard of Hydra?
你听说过九头蛇吗
Hydra understands the importance of survival.
九头蛇明白生存的重要性
Here they are.
他们到了
This is our plane.
这是我们的飞机
We want it back.
我们想要回来
Really? Just like that, kid?
是吗 就像这样吗 孩子
Coulson probably figured out we're using the barbershop.
科尔森可能已经知道我们在理发店的基地
Call Kaminsky. He'll know what to do.
给卡明斯基打电话 他知道怎么做
All right, let's close up the ramp
好了 去关掉舷梯
and get this bird off the ground.
把飞机开上天吧
Tell the pilot to keep it low in a harrier mode
告诉飞行员在鹞式模式下保持低空飞行
until we're out over the gulf.
直到我们离开海湾
We'll do.
收到
What's he got there?
他拿的是什么
One of those prank joy buzzers.
一个恶作剧蜂鸣器
Yeah. You know me -- always kidding around.
你知道我的 经常恶作剧
What the hell was that?
那是什么
An E.M.P.
一个电磁脉冲
Looks like the joke's on you.
看来恶作剧整到你了
Garrett's dying! Not sure this will work.
加勒特快死了 不知道这有没有用
Fitz shorted him out with an E.M.P.
菲兹用电磁脉冲击倒了他
Call Cybertek. Let them know what happened.
给荣科实业打电话 告诉他们发生的事
See what they can do.
看看他们能做什么
Back.
退后
I'm glad that I did it.
我很高兴这样做了
You hear me? You lose, we win.
听到了吗 你输了 我们赢了
You're dead.
你死定了
Well, no worse than you.
你也差不多
And you don't have to take orders from him anymore, Ward.
你再也不用听命于他了 沃德
Ward! Let him die.
沃德 让他死
He deserves to die.
他活该去死
Get them out of here!
让他们都出去
Clear! Everybody out!
清场 所有人都出去
I have some good news.
我有个好消息
Can it wait a minute?
可以等等吗
Damn dog takes off running every time I take a shot out here.
每次我开枪 这只狗都会跑出去
That deer's 1,800 meters out.
那只鹿在1800米之外
It'll take him awhile to find it.
要找到它得费点时间
I'm all ears.
我洗耳恭听
You've been accepted
你已经成为了
By S.H.I.E.L.D.'s operations division, effective immediately.
神盾局行动组的一员 立即生效
We need to pack up.
我们得去打包行李
Thank you, sir, for everything.
谢谢你 长官 谢谢你做的一切
Don't do that.
别这样
You don't owe me or anybody else a thing.
你不欠我的 也不欠任何人
You earned it by yourself.
这是你自己争取到的
It's gonna be hard when you get there.
你在那里的工作会十分困难
If you're gonna work within S.H.I.E.L.D. for hydra,
如果你要在神盾局内部为九头蛇工作
You can't ever get attached to anyone or anything.
你不能对任何人任何事产生感情
You have to fight that weakness in you.
你必须要克服你内心的软弱
- Yes, sir. - Good.
-遵命 长官 -好样的
Now take care of Buddy, and we'll get out of here.
把巴迪除掉 然后我们就走
That's not a weakness, is it?
这不是你的弱点吧
No, sir.
不是 长官
Good. I'll be at the truck.
很好 我在卡车里等你
Internal battery must have fried.
内置电池肯定被烧坏了
I'm gonna have to open it up, see if there's a mechanical fix.
我得打开它 看看能不能修好
I talked to Cybertek.
我给荣科实业打过电话了
They're prepping a facility in Miami.
他们在迈阿密做好了准备
Good.
太好了
I need you to do something for me.
我要你为我做点事
Yeah. Anything.
什么事都行
Put down Fitz and Simmons.
除掉菲兹和西蒙斯
What? No.
什么 不行
We have plenty of time.
我们还有时间
I won't leave you.
我不会离开你的
And I'm telling you to cross them off for me.
我要你把他们除掉 就算为了我
That's not a weakness, is it?
那不是你的弱点吧
No.
不是
Then take care of them.
那就搞定他们
I'll take care of me.
我能照顾我自己
I've cheated death plenty of times.
我已经逃脱死亡很多次了
I'll stay.
我留在这
Skye, where are the computers?
斯凯 电脑在哪里
I'm working on it.
我正在查
Trip, anything in your granddad's kit
崔普 有什么你爷爷留下来的工具
might help us out here?
可以帮到我们的吗
Always. Let me take a look.
肯定有 让我看看
There's a mechanical failsafe in case the electronics shut down.
这里有个机械故障保险 以防电力系统关闭
I'm pretty interesting inside.
我的内部结构很有趣的
That's my centipede serum.
这是我的蜈蚣血清
It's the only thing that's been keeping me alive
这是这几个月以来
these past few months.
维持我生存的唯一动力源
Why isn't it making you strong?
为什么它不能让你变得更强大
I'm too far gone.
我已经是将死之人了
I'm afraid your entire system is shutting down.
你的身体系统正在衰竭
Maybe you can jump-start it...
也许你能重启它
With this.
用这个
Coulson will find us, won't he?
科尔森会找到我们的 是吧
Man won't rest until every Hydra agent
除非每个九头蛇特工都被除掉或者进监狱
is either dead or behind bars.
他们是不会停下的
Go!
快跑
Go.
快跑
Oh! Oh, no!
不要
Go, go!
快跑
Open the door, Fitz.
快点开门 菲兹
Ward, please...
沃德 求你了
I need to understand.
我必须得明白为什么
You need to accept the truth, fitz.
你要接受现实 菲兹
He doesn't care about us, about anything.
他一点也不在乎我们 他什么都不在乎
No. I don't believe that. We're friends, aren't we?
不 我不相信 我们是朋友啊
We've been friends. We've had laughs together.
我们一直是朋友 一起欢声笑语过
I know that you're a good person, Ward.
我知道你是个好人 沃德
And you can choose right now to be good.
你现在可以选择做好人
It's a choice.
这是个选择
I've got my orders.
我有我的命令
Open up the door.
打开门
No.
Not a chance.
不可能
Okay. Have it your way.
好吧 随你们便
Wait. What are you doing?
等等 你要干什么
Fitz.
菲兹
Okay. Wait.
好吧 等等
- What are you doing? - Wait.
-你在干什么 -等等
- No, no, no. - Okay, wait.
-不不不 -等等
Ward, just think about this. Wait, Ward. Ward.
-沃德 考虑下 -等等 沃德
- Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait! - Just give it a second!
-好吧 等等 -等一会儿
Wait, wait, wait! Okay, okay, okay!
等等 好吧
- Just loo-- Ward, look at me! - Think about this!
-看着 沃德 看着我 -好好考虑一下
Ward, just turn around!
沃德 转身
Don't do it! Don't do it, Ward!
别这样 别这样 沃德
Okay, you don't have to do this!
你没必要这样做
Ward! You don't have to! You have a choice!
沃德 你没必要这样做 你有选择地
Ward! Ward, look at me!
沃德 沃德 看着我
I know that you care about us, Ward!
我知道你在乎我们 沃德
You're right. I do.
你说得对 我的确在乎
It's a weakness.
这是弱点
Ward! Ward! Ward!
沃德 沃德 沃德
I can't promise it'll work.
我不能保证会管用
And once it's gone, I won't be able to make any more.
用完了我也不能制造更多了
This is the end of the road.
穷途末路了
Without it, I'm dead for sure.
没了它 我就死定了
So...what the hell?
所以 管他呢
That's it.
好了
The final ingredient.
最终原料
Is it done?
完成了吗
If the job was easy --
如果这很容易
What are you feeling?
你感觉到什么了
The universe.
宇宙
Come on.
快啊
Over here.
这边
There's something behind this wall.
这墙后面有东西
Okay, I got something.
好吧 我有所发现
Secret door?
秘门吗
I got this. They're like my thing.
交给我吧 我擅长
Here we go.
好了
Finally.
终于
It's a centipede soldier.
是蜈蚣士兵
"Marvel's agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."
漫威《神盾局特工》
will return in a moment.
很快回来
华盛顿特区
Bogota was a freebie, a calling card,
波哥大是赠品 一张名片
a demonstration of what we can do.
对我们能力的展示
It was a circus.
那就是一场马戏
It was a single man with no support team
那是单身一人 没有支援团队
and no extraction plan.
也没有撤离计划
I mean, come on. Tell me --
我是说 告诉我
how much did you spend to get Bin Laden?
为了追捕本·拉登 你花了多少钱
Between the ships and the choppers and the support troops,
轮船 直升机和支援军队
what was it? $30 million?
多少钱 三千万
$50 million?
五千万
Whatever the price, it was worth it.
不管花了多少钱 都值得
Maybe.
也许吧
My super soldier could have done it for a fraction of the price.
我的超级战士只需花一小部分钱 就能做到
Is that why you're here?
所以你才来吗
Are you proposing to sell us this super soldier of yours?
你是在提议出售给我们你的这个超级战士吗
God, no.
当然不是
I'm proposing to sell you a thousand of them.
我是在提议卖给你们一千个超级战士
Better, stronger, faster.
更好 更强 更快
Gentlemen, with the continued exposure
先生们 像神盾局那样的腐败机构
of corrupt institutions like S.H.I.E.L.D.,
持续暴露
with the terrifying rise of Hydra,
九头蛇组织日渐崛起
the need for reliable security is at an all-time high.
对可靠安保的需求空前之高
Which is why we are expanding our super-soldier operations
所以我们要扩张超级士兵计划
into a brand-new,
使之成为全新的
state-of-the-art Cybertek facility.
最先进的荣科实业设施
So, would you and your friends like a tour?
你和你的朋友们想参观一下吗
如需其它字幕 请登陆新浪微博[WEB&BD版美剧字幕精编者]或发邮件 lj20090303@163.com